- Text Size +

Chapter 7 

Carmen's eyes flickered from Dave down to her own magnificent rack, and slowly, slowly Dave began to descend towards her chest...

'Carmen no! Stop!' Dave cried, with more conviction than he actually felt, maybe this was just some kind of fucked up dream? If it was, he should enjoy it... Shouldn't he?

After several agonizing, but titillating, moments of enjoying the awesome spectacle of Carmen's rack and dreading the final destination of his tiny, frail, form Dave's feet touched down...

It was like stepping onto a giant, warm, soft, waterbed... But she kept lowering him, his foot sliding down the steep slope of her left tit, as he dropped deeper into her cleavage he reached out to feel her titty-flesh with his hand... God! Should this be turning him on so much?

But as he he descended farther it began to get darker, hotter, more claustrophobic... The sudden realization that the canyon of soft flesh around him was growing narrower sent Dave into a panic...

He tried to brace himself with his feet, one on either of her massive tits but her unstoppable fingers pushed him down, spinning him sideways so that he was forced to watch as the only sliver of daylight grew smaller and smaller...

His shoulders found resistance on either side of his body now as her cleavage narrowed, soon his arms were pinned in front of him, and then his legs, and then he felt her fingers release his shirt and Dave watched helplessly as they slowly slid away...

Without the bulk of her fingers, each one being at least twice his size, the hot walls of titty-flesh pressed into him, all around him, like never before. Sealing him into a catacomb of her flesh...

He was alone in the dark heat of her body... 

Chapter 8 

Carmen pulled her fingers from her cleavage and felt triumph swell in her; not just the old goat but a young stud as well!

She turned back to the central console and shut down the great machine. Almost ready! Soon the whole world would belong to her! The only thing she needed to do was keep an eye on her 2 shrunken captives, her 2 new slaves!, to make absolutely certain that there were no side effects, well at least no negative ones...

She strutted from the lab and turned down the hall heading towards the exit, carefully arranging her face as neutral, she couldn't look out of the ordinary at the security checkpoint... Well at least not suspiciously so, Carmen knew that she was hot, she knew that she was brilliant, and she knew that everyone else knew, at least about the former... Soon they would come to respect her mind just as much as her body!

The guards were friendly as usual, no idle chit-chat after a long day but welcome smiles, the fools! She spread her arms and legs as the first man ran an electric sensor over her body, maybe lingering just a little too long on her inside thighs, the pig! But she was confirmed clear of transmitters and recording devices.

Then she walked through the low emission x-ray scanner holding her breath, it probably wouldn't pick up the tiny bones of her captives but if it did... Carmen emerged on the other side clear... And strode out the front door unmolested...

Yes! She'd done it! She'd usurped the old goat and gotten away with it! Now there would be no one to stop her from making the whole world bow down at her feet and worship her like the goddess that she was!

She strutted to her car, a sexy red convertible she'd bought after landing this job a year ago, slid into the passenger seat and was gone.

On the drive home Carmen savored the fleeting struggles of her 2 captives, they were completely at her mercy and it was driving her wild! Her tits alone held them hostage! And she remembered the screams of agony Eisenhower had emitted when she'd given him just a little squeeze...

Ha ha! She could pop him between her tits like an over-ripe grape! The feeling of power was exhilarating as the wind whipped through her long blonde hair.

Soon Carmen pulled up to her suburban home, she'd much rather have a hot car than a big house to look after, besides the neighbors were good for her daughter.