- Text Size +
Chapter 6  

'You see! I made it work! Eisenhower is an idiot! He could never grasp the complexities of my matrix! testing again and again to find out what any intelligent person could see right from the start!' Carmen was ranting, more to herself than anyone else, with a hint of madness in her voice...

'You hear that you old fossil!' She yelled into her cleavage, then grabbing her breasts with her hands she begand squeezing them together, massaging herself and savoring his agonized cries.

'Im the real genius here! So what if you designed the blasted machine! I made it work!'

Dave stared up in abject fascnation as she released months of pent up frustrations, and in a way, no matter how evil her actions might be, he could sympathize...

Snapping out of his reverie Dave screamed up at the giantess

'Stop it you'll kill him!'

But she couldn't hear him, she was lost in her own world, torturing her ex-employer with her own heaving tits. Dave was powerless to stop her all he could do was watch until she finally came to her senses and shifted her attention back to him...

'Well, well...' she muttered, smoothing out her top

'It looks like I've got more than I bargained for.' She giggled looking down at Dave with a maniacal smile.

She crouched down overtop of him and dave fell to the ground terrified to see something so massive move above him, he clenched his eyes shut sure that this would be the end...

...

...and then slowly opened them when nothing happened to see her white panties high above him, oh god how he would have loved to be in this position when he was 6 feet taller!

Her giant fingertip rolled him over before he even saw it coming, although he had good reason to be distracted, god what a view! And then he felt her grip the back of his t-shirt before the ground dis-appeared...

'Ohhh!!! Fuuuck!!! Dave yelled as he was lifted free of the ground.

He soon found himself danging by his shirt in front of her pretty face, staring into the largest set of beautiful green eyes he could imagine.

'I'll deal with you later pip-squeak.' Her sweet breath poured out over him

'In the meantime enjoy your new accomidations.' Her smile was seductive and, to Dave, terrifying...