- Text Size +

Chapter 3

'Carmen you shut down the machine this instant! I'm sick of your insubordination! You are finished! Off the project! Carmen! You're fired!' Doc Eisenhow was yelling now and Dave was very alarmed, he'd never heard anyone stand up to the old hard-ass and he'd certainly never heard him actually raging, like he was now...

'No doctor. You're fired.' Carmen's voice was eerily calm and Dave was now genuinely frightened, he'd heard people talk like that before and it was usually just before things got well and truly ugly...

'Carmen no! What are you doing!? Stop!' The doc seemed more than growing frightened he sounded genuinely terrified...

ZAAAP!!!

Dave jumped at the electric screech that filled the room. There was now a smoky silence hanging over the lab...

click

click

click

Carmen's heels echoed in the dusty aftermath of the machine's activation... Dave really wished he'd knew more about the place that he worked now... His memory flashed back to all the paper-work he'd had to sign to work here... To the daily security checks on his way in and out... Was this thing actually dangerous?

'And now doctor it's you who are finished. As a human being anyways... welcome to servitude. I'm sure you'll find it very comforatable.' Carmen's voice was full of gloating self-satisfaction...

What did she mean by that? servitude? 

Chapter 4 

Slowly Dave sidles up to the rows of super computers and edges his way, step by tedious step, along their bulk...

The sound of his own heart-beat fills his ears and he wishes that he wasn't breathing so loud each breath is like a small tornado inside Dave's head...

Dave finally reaches the edge of the bank and slowly peeks his head out...

Carmen is standing with her back to him, in front of her Dave can see the doubled 'exit' doors, if only he could reach them...

She bends over to pick up something at her feet, Dave can't help but admire her long shapely legs even with the tension bitter in his mouth, god bless the man who invented mini-skirts...

But where is the doctor?

She stands up and turns around, Dave gasps and pulls back slightly afraid she might notice him, but she is enraptured by the small thing gripped between her thumb and forefinger...

'Very comforatable indeed.' She sneers at the tiny thing in her grasp, her green eyes lighting up with savage glee as she slowly slides the tiny object into her cleavage.

God bless the man who invented the push-up bra Dave thinks as he admire's the stunning blonde's figure.

BOOM

Dave's eyes go wide as he hears the tiniest of noises and realizes he has dropped his broom...

Carmen's eyes go from the broom to Dave's face in less than a heartbeat and as her eyes meet his he steps clumsilt into the open.

'Uhhh...' Dave's knees are trembling with terror and his tongue feels swolen in his mouth unable to produce useful sound...

'Oh Dave. Hello there...' Carmen seems nervous for a split second, then she realizes he is far more afraid of her than she is of him and she pounces on his weakness...

'Come here. What did you see?'

Dave's legs move seemingly of their own accord... He steps clumsily toward her stopping a meter from her slender figure.

'It doesn't matter. And do you know why? Dave?' She places her finger on his shoulder and circles him seductively letting her finger run across his chest...

Dave's confusion triples, but his fear is slowly ebbing to be replaced with hot lust... And then more confusion... Where is the doctor?

'It doesn't matter what you saw because no one will ever believe you...' Her sing-song voice mocking him like a child.

Dave turns slowly to watch her back away from him, stepping slowly with her hands behind her back in a seductive stroll.

'And it doesn't matter because no one will ever hear what you have to say... Because I've got you!'

ZAAAP!!!