- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After a bit of a hiatus, we're back! This chapter returns back to Candis' roots with her streamer past coming back to haunt her in the form of a former fan turned stalker. How will Candis deal with it? Let's find out!
(Contains: Feet, Foot Kissing, Breast crush, Lesbian Teasing, Mouth Play, Foot Crush, Shoes, Shrunken Men, Shrunken Women)

Candis’ body weighed heavily on her as she walked up the stairs to the apartment as she had just gotten off a nearly eleven hour shift. She didn’t even have the energy to want to torture any of her micros, at least until after she got some rest. Walking by the window to her sister's room, she heard giggling from both her and her new girlfriend, Gillian. What started out as a mere toy for the two sisters to mess around with had become so much more to Jocelyn who began seeing her more and more since their initial gym session. And not just dropping in to have her crush or eat micros without her noticing, Jocelyn had genuinely fallen head over heels for this redhead. The only danger bringing Gillian over was that she tended to want to look inside Candis’ room, which is where she kept a lot of micros. Jocelyn, by comparison, kept the ones she had taken off the streets underneath her bed, covered by blankets to keep them quiet, especially while Gillian was around.

Walking inside, Candis was greeted by a half naked Gillian standing near the hallway entrance. Candis set her bag down as she looked at the phenomenal woman standing before her, wearing nothing but her silver bra and panties that showed off her immaculate body that was kept in great condition by her and Jocelyn constantly going on gym dates. That was when her sister finally joined in as she hung onto Gillian’s shoulder, her cinnamon skin contrasting well with Gillian’s porcelain white skin.

“Hey, Candis. We were wondering when you’d get home.” Jocelyn said with a massive smile on her face as she was leaning on Gillian for support. “How was it?”

“The usual. I’m gonna go pass out, if you need me, I’ll be in my room. And don’t need me, I’ve had a terrible night so just keep it down there.” Candis kicked off the red shoes that her job forced her to wear by the door, letting her feet breathe properly after almost an eleven hour shift. Personally, Candis hated those shoes with a burning passion. No matter what she used to cushion her steps while she walked, ran and sometimes slide around the restaurant, there was nothing she could use that could help her. Except, of course, the micros she had taken off the streets. There was one thing she did like about the red shoes however and that was every time she brought them out or even mentioned them while around the micros, they’d all panic. Only a very select few had managed to to survive a shift when tossed inside and those that survived their time in the Shoes of Death weren’t given much fanfare from Candis who would promptly end them by either stepping on them completely or eating them.

Candis walked past the couple of girls as she headed over to the fridge. Tonight was just one of those nights where she knew devouring just micros wouldn’t satisfy her hunger. “Jocie, please don’t tell me you’ve had my special yogurt. I really need one of those right now.” The pre packaged blueberry yogurt that was Candis’ favorite after work snack, to her it was perfect as is. Though that didn’t mean she didn’t add some unfortunate micros to it every time she went off to work in the morning for them to be perfect when she got home. Opening the fridge, she saw only five of her yogurts left untouched. When she left this morning, there were six. Grabbing one, Candis turned around to see Gillian blushing a bit.

“I’m sorry Candis, your sister never mentioned that they were yours. I never would’ve touched them if I had known. They were super good though. I’ll try and get you more later, if you want.” Candis was going to be upset with her sister but saw the benefit of it that Gillian had eaten one. All of the ones in the fridge had micros mixed inside and she hadn’t noticed one going down her throat. Candis simply smiled as she walked to her room, passing both girls as she did so.

“Don’t worry about Gillian. I’ll keep more in there for you. While you’re here, those yogurts are yours too.” Candis walked up to Gillian as she put her hand on her shoulder, looked her in the eyes as she continued down to her room. “As long as you’re here, you can have as many as you want.” With a wink, Candis opened her door and sealed herself inside, leaving the couple alone in the hallway.

“I told you she wouldn’t be mad.” Gillian said to Jocelyn as they headed back into her room. “Now, should we continue our fun?” Gillian and Jocelyn both smiled at each other as Gillian gave the shorter Jocelyn a peck on the forehead as they headed back into the bedroom, completely unaware of a micro that was watching them on the floor. Hiding underneath the couch, this micro had been hiding here for hours, watching Jocelyn then Gillian come into the apartment but now, his true prize had arrived. Candis.

The micro, named Silva, wasn't like the other micros who wanted to escape this horrid apartment of micro death. No, he broke into this place for his own vices. Silva was an avid human enjoyer, always thinking of finding that one woman that could fulfill his fantasies but every one he met just wanted to protect him, keep him safe. It was just boring girl after boring girl until he finally saw one of Candis’ livestreams. Silva was instantly hooked as she watched her swallow, step on, sit on and do all other manner of things to his fellow micros. Under the username Gromp_this, he was easily her most dedicated subscriber. Tuning in every time she was streaming, donating almost everything he made to please her and maybe in hopes of messaging her and mailing himself to her. That all changed when she went live, telling her loyal subscribers that it would be her last stream which shattered the micro’s dreams. But there was some hope left. On the messaging boards dedicated to watching humans play with micros like Silva, someone said they had an exclusive they were willing to share. Candis’ real address. Instantly, Silva messaged the anonymous account and begged for the address of the girl that could finally fulfill his dreams. With some convincing and most of what he was worth, Silva had the address which wasn’t too far from where he lived. Venturing out, Silva had arrived just moments before Candis had and he got to see the absolute goddess that towered over him. It was like a dream that he would just forget when he woke up the next morning but this was real life and he didn’t want to squander this opportunity.

Emerging from the couch, he headed back to where he saw his prize go. At the end of the hall was Candis’ room. To his immediate right was the room with the two equally gorgeous women, one being Candis’ sister who had been on for one of her livestreams and the other was a mysterious girl Silva had never seen. But then again, he wasn’t even supposed to know any of these humans to begin with. He ventured down the leviathan sized hallway slowly, making sure not to alert any of the girls before he made his presence known to Candis. Staying close to the wall, he made his way over to his target’s room. Staring up at the massive white door, he couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. Here he was, mere feet from his dream girl's bedroom. Silva prepared himself as she got on his stomach and began to crawl underneath the door but something unexpected happened. The door was suddenly opened and Candis’ bare feet were standing not even an inch from where he was. All he could do was freeze up as he tried not to panic as this titan of a woman towered over him like an absolute goddess from his dreams. He fully expected her to reach down and pluck him off the ground but no, she walked right over his minuscule body, walking beyond the room. This was it, Candis' room, where she used to livestream her kills. Where Silva hoped to fulfill his dreams of sacrificing himself for her.

Candis headed down the hall to the bathroom, ready to cleanse herself of the disgusting gunk and sweat off. Eleven hours of dealing with the most brain dead people she could possibly imagine and worst of all, she couldn’t even try to snatch any micros that were giving her lip because the owner of the company had come by and asked to speak to every single table they had at least once, especially the ones with micros. She talked to every single one, preventing Candis from snatching them up no matter how much they annoyed her. She had a group of micros collectively throw all their drinks on her face when she bent over to help them. Right then and there was when she desperately wanted to grab every single one of them and swallow them or toss them in her infamous red work shoes. But she couldn’t as the owner was right next to her which was just what she wanted. An overly paid, overly talkative owner stopping her from gutting the filth from the world, one micro at a time.

Fortunately, she had a nice supply of customers, random pedestrians off the street and even other servers that were there to help with the micro customers specifically. One week, they’d start and get great reviews from the customers and the next, they’d ‘quit’ out of the blue. Candis would cover her tracks fairly easily by leaving their aprons on the managers desk or she’d sometimes throw them in the bushes for someone else to find. Keeping the bare and naked women in the glass jar in her locker and not even acknowledging them until she got home. Opening her hand as she stepped inside the bathroom, she saw the scared and trembling former waitress that once looked up to Candis as a leader or a role model. Now all she saw was a terrible and almost demonic giant human that preyed on micros just like her. All Janelle could do was hope and pray that Candis suddenly had a change of heart about keeping her but more than likely not as she’d already seen her send a couple dozen down her throat and drop a few into her horrid work shoes.

“Today has been such a day, but I think you can help relieve the stress of it all. I don’t remember your name but right now, it really doesn’t matter.” Candis placed the former waitress down by the mirror as she began to strip for the tiny woman. First, throwing the blue shirt off, letting the tiny, former waitress see the last thing she would ever see and that was Candis’ immaculate body, something Janelle just couldn’t stop looking at. Even when she was terrified and knew what this woman was capable of, her body’s instincts still worked against her. Blood started spilling out from her nose faster than she could react and before she could clean herself off, Candis had already taken notice of her former coworker’s predicament.

“Candis, please. It’s not what it looks like!” Janelle screamed out as the topless Candis hovered over her, her supple breasts hanging effortlessly in the sky as Janelle couldn’t help but get even more aroused the longer she looked.

“I think it’s exactly what it looks like, little girl. You little lesbian. Getting your rocks off from my boobs. I can’t say I’m not flattered but I don’t go for bugs.” Candis plucked Janelle off the ground as she held her close to her mouth. Smiling, the demonic human woman opened the jaws that most, if not all micros, feared and dropped the lower half of Jenelle inside, leaving the tiny woman exposed from the top of her head to the middle of her stomach. “I’m gonna show you what I know you’ve been craving since the moment we met today.” Candis didn’t bite the aspiring waitress in half or swallow her whole, in fact she did something she never thought she would do. Give one of her captives pure and unadulterated pleasure. Using her soft, warm tongue, Candis began sucking on the micro woman like a lollipop which caused quite the unexpected pleasure to the tiny Janelle. Moans and groans could be heard as Candis went around her clit would just made her want to explode with ecstasy. Janelle moaned and wailed so loud, it might’ve alerted the other occupants in the apartment if they weren’t already having their own version of fun. Candis savored every drop of sweat and love juices Janelle dripped off of her body and onto her tongue. Candis herself was even beginning to enjoy having the tiny woman beg for more from her but like all the others, she knew her time on this Earth was fleeting.

Spitting Janelle out of her jaws, Candis just watched the tiny waitress spasm from pure joy on the counter top. She was covered in warm and sticky saliva on her lower half but it seemed like Janelle didn’t mind one bit. Opening her eyes, Janelle no longer saw death but a lover she could experience things she never thought of before. She reached her hand out with a smile that quickly faded away as she saw what Candis was planning next. “ C-Candis, what are you doing? Please we had so much pleasure!” Janelle screamed out while she watched Candis raise her right breast and held it in the air, directly above the waitress. Candis smiled evilly as she brought her chest directly above the micro woman, taking great pride in making the horny micro feel inferior. Dropping her breast down onto the hard porcelain sink counter, Candis quickly turned what was once her trainee turned potential lover into nothing but a bloody paste on her breasts. “Hope you enjoyed it, little girl. It was a great send off, but probably not worthy of someone the likes of you. God, it feels good to kick back after a long day!” With a smile, Candis dropped whatever clothes she had remaining on her body and stepped into the shower, quickly washing off the blood of Janelle down the sink. Disappearing beyond the drain was all of Janell’s blood and guts, already forgotten about as Candis showered off all the dirt along with the stress of her day.

Meanwhile, Silva was busy exploring around the room he’d fantasized about for so long. Massive shoes were laid out across the linoleum floor, along with what appeared to be smeared bodies of micros who were taken off the streets rather than sneaking in like Silva. The shoes all had a distinctive smell, something he knew they’d all have. From behind the screen while Candis was live-streaming, Silva imagined himself immersed in her feet like it was his destiny. Now that he was finally here, he could live out his fantasies.

“Hey! How’d you get out?” A voice from one of the jars called out as Silva was about to walk into one of Candis’ discarded shoes that still radiated her warmth. “Come on buddy, if you’re getting out, take us with you!”

“No, no, I’m not one of you. I snuck in here. Willingly.” Silva walked back to the jar as the micros inside all looked at him with puzzled looks on their faces. No one was really this stupid to come in the domain of these monsters. Were they? “I came to worship my goddess from all the time I watched her streams! I can’t believe I’m actually here!”

“You dumb motherfucker! Get us out of here! We need to escape before she comes back! Now get us out of here!” One man screamed as he began pounding on the glass of his enclosure. Soon, more of the trapped micros in all directions began pounding on their jars in order to try to get out of their captivity. Their collective thought being that if they all escaped, Candis wouldn’t be able to stop them all from getting out and maybe if one of them got help, this whole thing would finally be over.

That was until the light flicked on once more, blinding all who were once in darkness from their pounding on their glass. Silva looked up and saw a towering giant of immense proportions. Her cinnamon skin radiated sexiness as he looked up and saw the woman of his dreams in person: Candis. She’d just gotten out of the shower and was wearing more relaxing clothes of checkered red flannel pants that just barely covered her stunning feet for the horny stalker to get a peek at. To complete the relaxing get up, Candis wore a soft white shirt that exposed her soft stomach that now contained an extra passenger in the form of Janelle who was half digested by now. “Quiet you fucks or I swear to god I’ll hunt every single one of your familes down and swallow them right in front of you.” Candis shut her bedroom door as she headed over to where Silva was standing, still amazed he was mere inches away from the very feet he’d watched crush hundreds of his kind before on live streams. Some of which, he himself donated to cause the deaths of some of his fellow micros. Looking up, he saw Candis’ eyes solely focused on his meger form. He wasn’t worthy to even look her in the eyes so he did the most appropriate thing he could think of. Get on his hands and knees to begin kissing the toes he imagined for countless hours just before he went to sleep at night.

“Please, Goddess Candis, spare me as I am a humble servant to your grace!” Silva said in between kisses, he was surprised that she didn’t just stamp him off the face of the Earth the second she laid eyes on him but he continued on with his pledge. “You are a goddess that demands to be worshiped and I am here to serve. I’ve watched all your live-streams! I’m Gromp_This, I’m your biggest donator!”

“You’re from the live streams? Really, a micro that liked watching other micros die in horrific ways watched my live streams?” Candis pulled her toes away from the tiny stalker as she thought about what to do with him. She could just as easily throw him in the jars his brothers and sisters were trapped inside but there was something special about this one. Silva tracked her down, knew where she lived and even the live streams her mother told her to cease doing since it nearly exposed them all. No, she had to make sure this one didn’t run back to tell anyone else about her secret and if they did, they too would ‘disappear’ out of nowhere. “Tell me little guy, and don’t lie, your goddess doesn’t like liars. Have you told anyone else about me or where you were going today?”

“Of course not Goddess Candis! I promise I wouldn’t share this information with anyone, my Goddess! Your secret is safe with me. I promise.” Silva attempted to crawl over to Candis’ toes to resume kissing them but instead was pushed to the ground by the rising foot of the girl he once worshiped. His head was caught in between her toes while he looked up at the woman he thought would shower him with all the luxuries he could ever imagine. How twisted Candis actually was remained a mystery to Silva until it was too late. His lungs began to gasp for air as Candis simply added more pressure to his tiny body while leaning down to him.

“That’s perfect, little idiot. No one knows where you went when you vanish off the face of the planet without a trace. You of all micros should’ve known better than to come into the lion’s den. I have many ideas for you but I can only pick one. I can sit on you, if you think stepping on you is too much, imagine what my full weight on top of you would feel like. Or just eat you alive like a simple snack. My last one from lunch is almost gone anyway so you might as well join her. You can’t even imagine the pain you’d go through when you reach my stomach. Even before that, my throat muscles would crush your bones, breaking them into dust while keeping you alive just long enough to hear me moan as you die. Let me tell you, you’re not walking out of here alive.” Candis smiled evilly as she looked down at the struggling stalker fan slowly passing out from the weight of her standing on top of his body. Letting off the weight of her foot, Candis snatched Silva off the ground and examined him closely, thinking of what to do with him. He was all hers, like the rest of the micros she held captive but this one, she had a kinship with. He was her top donator, giving many gifts that the waitress would use near daily. When she went on stream to ask for new shoes, Silva gladly sent the money on the caveat being she’d step on a few unlucky micros with them which she gladly did. She did owe him greatly but a micro’s a micro in her eyes. Candis needed to dispose of him one way or another.

That was when Candis looked down at the very shoes that Silva had bought for her and had slain many micros with them. Candis looked over at the tape she had on hand near by on the dresser for just such an occasion. Grabbing it and dumping Silva’s unconscious body into the depths of the nasty shoe, Candis smiled like a schoolgirl who was just asked out by her crush for the dance, even though she’d done this countless times, doing this to Silva seemed special to the sadistic woman. “You bought these shoes for me so I guess you’ll get to finally experience the same fate you’ve sent so many of your micro brothers and sisters over the years. It’s like poetry, it rhymes. Enjoy the next few hours asleep in there. I have work tomorrow and it’s a double so odds are, you’ll be nothing but another stain.” Candis chucked the shoe over by the closet where the other shoe was before heading off to bed, leaving the rest of the micros trapped in jars shaking, fearful of what was to come next.

----------------------------------------

Silva tried to look around but couldn’t, his whole body had tape and the distinct stench of sweat filled the air. The dank and rancid pit he was tossed into had woken him up from his deep sleep. He had no memory of how he got here but soon it all started flooding back to him when he heard that sweet moan nearby. Candis. This was her doing and if he was to survive, he needed to escape. Fighting the restraints of the black tape, it held him down tight no matter how hard he fought for freedom. No matter how much he wanted to serve her, Silva had no intention of dying. He fought and struggled to break free but his meger strength was no match for the tape the sisters had invested in to keep the ones they catch exactly where they want. That was when he saw it. The massive shadow of Candis hovering over his domain. He wanted to scream but Candis thought of that too by sealing his mouth off from the world. He was powerless.Couldn’t escape nor could he even scream out to at least get some semblance of hope that he would make it.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. No Gromp, you wanted this. Right? Enjoy it, enjoy everything I’m going to do to you while I work. If you live through today, I might just shower you with all the perks of being a servant of mine.” Candis raised her socked foot high in the air, preparing to drop it directly on top of Silva’s immobilized body. Silva vigorously shook his head in protest but knew it was far too late for anything to be done for him. “That’s a pretty big if. See you around, little fucker.” Dropping her foot into the rancid red shoes that all of her collection feared with a passion, Candis began to tie them as tight as she could without cutting off the circulation to her feet. Already, she could feel Silva practically giving up as he went from fighting her foot every inch she crawled to the front to almost nothing. A pity, but not one Candis dawned on for too long. She did have a job to go to and more servants to find. There were always more to be found.
Chapter End Notes:
Apologies for the delay in updates for this story, life got in the way as well as a small dose of writers block. I do hope you all enjoyed it and please feel free to leave a review to tell me what you thought about it :)