- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

   This chapter is right where chapter one left off.

     Anna sat down in her chair as the rock music was playing and put her converse covered feet on the wooden desk "Hmm" she hummed looking at the glass jars filled with people. Anna pulled out all her homework and layed it out on a portion of the desk and then continued to look at the glass jars. Anna went up and grabbed two glass jars and placed them onto her desk.

     With Anna's colossal face starring down with a smirk at all the people in the jars on the desk were screaming inside or just paralyzed in shock shivering as if it was -50 degrees in fear. Anna giggled as she unscrewed the lids of the jars and took all the tinies out some landing in very painful ways but careless as she is she did not pay attention or care. "Aw is that josh i see there, the guy who literally thought he had a chance with me so he did most of my homework for class?" Anna said out loud signaling out the young shivering 20 year old who looked up at her in terror. Most of the people that she shrunk were either innocent people that did not even do anything wrong to Anna and were just unfortunately passing by Anna in the library or private place out in public when she shrunk them or were fellow classmates or people she knew or disliked that have mysteriously gone "missing". She put Josh on the spot in front of fellow classmates and people that were in the mini crowd of tinies on the desk and said "I'm bored, whoever kills josh first will get fed today" she said with a simple. In a minute society leaves the room and the starving tinies actually do what Anna, the little classmate or stranger that they knew to be so cute is now their Goddess that determines how they live, says. A crowd quickly swarms Josh as he gets beaten and pumbled in a swarm of people. Some even fight each other to kill josh first while in the meantime Anna is taking the shoes and socks off of her white toenailed gigantic feet. With many injured in the process of finally killing the innocent son of someone's concerned mother, the crowd is fully exhausted and laying around with disappointment because there is a clear winner. A muscular, bloody, bruised, short haired 30 year old Anna must've shrunk out in public while she was at the grocery store has his arm raised while holding the young adults body with the other hand.

     Anna's attention turned to the 1 inch man and did not say anything as the crowd locked eyes with hers and every move she made like if their lives depended on it. "Wow good job" Anna sarcastically said as she stood up on her chair, making herself look as tall as the sky and making her goddessly precence known even more than it already was and with the most evil smile and simple quick lift of her heavy thick sole she shadowed the entire crowd of tinies but as fast as the screams started and mouths widened she presented to all the other jars filled with people watching with her foot slamming down and crushing every one who obeyed her commands in breaking society to kill the innocent boy. In desperate acts to get food they obeyed her even if they had to kill an innocent poor young man but she still killed and crushed everyone. Only a couple remained barley a lived with the same conditions as it they were just ran over by a train but still holding onto life somehow covered in many peoples organs and blood and clothing. The scene of hell from the surface of the table to the tinies was just a messy bug squish to Anna. "Ew hahaha " Anna stated as her bloody and gore covered soles lifted off from the bodies she crushed.

     Anna later made another jar of tinies below her feet under her desk massage and clean up her bloody soles as she did homework. The cruel goddess wiped most of it off a towel but forced the tinies to lick the hard to reach rest of blood off of her soles as ,many obeyed in disgust and horror and did not dare look like they were slacking off because who knows what this insane girl will do if she catches them slacking off.

     Anna begins to data delicious subway sandwich that she got earlier at her university that she pulls out of her bag and the look on every tiny in the rooms faces made it obvious that hunger was another type of torment on the list of what they were all going through. Anna ate on the desk as she paused from doing her homework and the tinies continued to lick away at her soles. "Keep going slaves" she exclaims with a mouth full of bread, ham, cheese, and lettuce to the tinies below her. As nauseous as the tinies were from licking the blood of other people and maybe even some chunks of other peoples bodies they still smelled the sand which their goddess was eating with dreams of being able to eat normal food again. Anna took a jar of tinies, this jar had around 20 people in it and was more crowded than most of the other jars. 

Chapter End Notes:

   The break of society is shown in this cruel chapter and sets up the beginning of a more crazier chapter involving some more methods of careless torture that Anna will and does give to her tinies.