- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter. Can you believe this story made it to for chapters? Man I really drag this out longer than necessary. 

MAJOR/minor Generation Gap 




Chapter 4: Second Try  




 




The two stood quiet for a brief moment, the darkness of the alley cut by the meager illumination of the back-alley lights.  




Hilda spoke first. “I’m sorry.” she apologized. She wasn’t certain how she wanted to approach this but an apology had to be a good opener. “It was a misunderstanding but I took advantage of you.”  




Elliot felt a twinge of relief. At least she wasn’t a bad person so far. It didn’t help him find a response though. How do you say. “No hard feelings for forcing yourself on me.”?   




“I was hoping I could maybe give you my contact information?” Hilda said awkwardly. She blushed like she was back in high school asking a boy out to prom. Was that really her best line? It was then she realized for the first time in her life she was the pursuer in this potential relationship. Nearly a century of life experience and not once had she ever had to chase her affections. It wasn’t the MAJOR way. Even the humblest man would at least risk making a pass at someone. But Elliot wasn’t a MAJOR and he looked just as confused and awkward as she did. She thought back to what worked on her.  




Hilda bent down toward Elliot. She placed her hand against the wall pinning him between her and it, imitating what she remembered. “I enjoyed the time we spent together.” She said with forced confidence. “I wanted to make it a more permanent thing.” She reached into her dress pocket and fished out a napkin she’d kept from the restaurant. She didn’t have a pen but a small tube of pocket lipstick would suffice to jot down her number. “You call me and we can have more fun.” She finished her flirtation by placing the napkin in his pants pocket.  




She waited for a response. One that wasn’t coming. The boy was shivering and looked terrified. She’d just fucked up. 




“Oh no!” she said instantly standing back. “I wasn’t trying to scare you!” Hilda panicked. Why did she think acting like a sleazy horn dog would work!? She was too old to be this stupid. “I-I was just trying to take the lead, cause I kind of like you, but you’re so much younger than me, and I just realized this might be inappropriate. You can lose my number.” 




Elliot gasped at her sudden rejection.  




“I mean-don't lose my number!” Hilda blurted. “But you don’t have to call me, but I’d appreciate if you did!....If you want to! Only if you want to and you enjoyed, but of course you didn’t enjoy bein-.” Hilda’s brain was in overdrive. Each word she said seemed a worse choice than the last. She wished she could just shut up but her mouth just kept talking.  




“Okay!” Elliot snapped finally. He immediately realized he’d raised his voice and spoke softer. “I’ll-I’ll call you.” he checked himself. “I”ll think about calling you!” He corrected. “Maybe we can meet up somewhere and talk..I mean actually talk. Not whatever...this is.” 




“I’d like that.” Hilda smiled with relief. She’d somehow salvaged this! 




“Not to be rude, but I have to get going.” Elliot said. “I have friends waiting and I”m sure Riley would freak if she sa-” 




“Hey!” Elliot heard in a voice that made him tremble. Before he could even say anything  a quick beat of repeated “click-clacks” of stiletto heels followed by Hilda being pushed roughly out of his field of view.  




Riley had moved with uncanny speed to pin Hilda against the wall. The velocity she’d moved at had created a small gust of wind. All in heels. Elliot was taken aback by a MAJOR feat of physical prowess. They could really move when they wanted to.  




“What? You didn’t get enough the first time!” Riley roared at Hilda pinning her agaist the brick wall with her forearm against her neck. “You had to stalk him down some alley when you thought he was alone!”  




“That’s not what-” Elliot started.  




“Quiet!” Riley snapped at him.  




Elliot sighed in frustration. He’d seen her like this before. She was very protective of him and had been almost since they’d met. Every time any MAJOR so much as scratched him Riley was sure to pay them back in kind. He’d went through his share of teasing, taunting, and unwanted attention. All minors did, but soon after he’d befriended the MAJOR girl that had moved into his neighborhood that had changed. He’d been grateful for it but it, but she sometimes went a little overboard.  




Hilda wasn’t fazed. As a MAJOR she was more than used to her fair share of conformation. Especially from her own gender, usually romantic rivals. Judging by the appearance of this girl, pretty, well dressed, athletic, and within Elliot’s age range. Probably a paramour or potential one. It felt almost nostalgic.  




But, Hilda was a MAJOR too and not one to look weak in in front of anyone especially not a minor who looked for partners that could protect them. She smiled warmly and action that masked her true intentions. She placed a gentle palm on the girl’s face. So close to hers, so angry, just a nose taller than her too. In her prime. ...Too bad. Hilda pushed her palm hard against Riley’s face the force shoving her back and off balance thanks to her heels. She clenched her palm into a fist and followed up with a blow to the gut. Don’t want to mess up that pretty face. She stopped there. Surely that would be enough to-. 




A hard fist hit her face. Riley had recovered and went on a counterattack Hilda had not been prepared for. Maybe a few decades ago she would’ve seen it coming but age had softened her reflexes and her expectations of this girl. At least she managed to duck the next one. Her intention wasn’t for this to become a fight but it seems now it was inevitable. She prepped herself to guard another blow but it never came.  




The girl stood frozen as the smaller form of Elliot clung around her waist. Her breathing had slowed down and while her face showed she was still very angry it was a more relaxed and suppressed rage.  




“Fine.” she huffed scooping up the minor in her arms. She trudged up to Hilda and stopped a moment locking eyes with her. “Stay away from Elliot.” she warned before trudging off out the alley minor in hand.  




Hilda let out a breath. This was not how she’d expected her night to go but it seemed almost fitting that after a day this trying on her patience it would end in a disaster. She’d just blown her second chance and she doubted she would ever get a third.  




Hilda fixed her hair as best she could and adjusted her dress. She already taken longer than she’d said and appearing disheveled would only reveal her lie to her family. She’d wished she actually brought her wallet with her since it had a mirror in it so she could check her face for any scuffs and bruises. She’d just have to roll with it. Maybe she could say she fell? Her family probably wouldn’t ask questions.  




She opened the door and sat down.  




“Oh my god, mom you’re bleeding!” Lionel gasped in terror.  




Dammit!  




 




 




 




“You want to tell me what the fuck that was?” Elliot said from his position piggybacked on Riley. He was getting a jealous glare from Minnie for it but he was beyond caring about her attitude.  




“I’m not going to apologize for protecting you from a predator!” Riley said adamantly.  




“Then how about losing your temper so badly we had to bond to get you to stop!” Elliot snapped. He was still coming down from their brief mental union and the rage he’d experienced through her was still lingering.  




Riley didn’t say anything to defend herself from that. They’d both agreed years ago that if it ever came down to a bonding one of them had fucked up. This time it was her.  




Minnie seemed even more annoyed at the mention of bonding. Perhaps even a bit jealous since bonding wasn’t often something that happened between MAJORS. It added insult to injury.  




They didn’t talk the rest of the way but Riley didn’t put Elliot down until he was at the front of the gate to his dorm. He was buzzed in and they finally had to separate. MAJORS weren’t allowed on the property after hours without going through a strict review process.  




“We’ll talk tomorrow.” Riley said.   




“Sure.” Elliot said not back, daring to mention her number that he had in his pocket.  




As the gates closed, he watched Riley and Minnie walk into the night. The shorter MAJOR very eager to rekindle the evening but Riley just rebuked her advances. Elliot felt a little guilty. It was his fault her evening was ruined. That wasn’t very fair to Minnesota even though he didn’t really like her. He’d have to figure out a way to apologize for that. Maybe some cookies.  




He made his way to his single dorm. A perk for minors is they didn’t have to share rooms so he didn’t have to worry about waking anyone when he collapsed onto his bed and let the weight of the day finally take him. He turned over onto his back and fished the napkin out of his pocket. Hilda’s number was there only slightly smudged, but completely ledgible.  




“What now?” he said to himself.  




 




 




 




Hilda laid nude in her bed with only a towel wrapped around her body. The rest of the night had been mercifully peaceful. Munalune was spending valuable bonding time with her family which meant the house was quiet. She decided to turn the light out and let herself dose off to a well-deserved rest.  




Her phone rang. She picked it up but didn’t recognize the number. She tossed the phone and closed her eyes. She never answered unknown numbers. 




The phone rang, and rang, and rang, and rang again.  




Hilda felt a little frustrated that her phone had so many rings before going to her answering machine. Most people would hang up themselves by now.  




Then she remembered what she had done that night. Who she had given her number too! 




Her eyes snapped open and she leaped for the phone as it made its final ring. 




“Hello!” she blurted.  




“Um...hello.” she heard back in a timid voice. “It’s uh...me, Elliot. I wasn’t sure if it was too late to call.”  




 




 




 




 




It was early morning when they decided to meet. They decided to meet at a small coffee shop located in the central park of the campus. It was a very relaxed environment with lots of people around, that made Elliot feel safe and comfortable. He ordered a small iced mocha beverage he got with a student discount. He was prepared to wait but he didn’t wait long as Hilda was standing behind him as he received his order.  




She cast a large shadow over him, that was actually rather intimidating. She wore a very large dark red jacket with golden buttons. It ran down past her knees which were bare except for a pair of fashionably fierce heeled boots, dark black with matching golden buttons. She had a grey scarf around her neck and wide brimmed reflective sunglasses. She looked like a fashion model hiding from paparazzi.  Elliot felt under dressed. This was supposed to be a casual meeting but an oversized hoodie and blue jeans now seemed inappropriate. Was this really her casual outfit? 




She took a sip of her own drink, something warmer apparently since Ellito could see her break against the chilled air. She lifted her sunglasses to give him a welcoming smile. “Shall we walk and talk?”  




 




They walked slowly or more accurately Hilda walked slowly. Elliot had to hold a brisker pace to keep up with Hilda’s longer strides. A situation she seemed to sense herself as she would stop time to time for him to catch up.  




“So.” They both started at the same time and then stopped.  




“You can talk first.” Elliot said. He was too nervous to really form a competent sentence anyway.  




“It’s a..” Hilda searched her thoughts for the right way to put this. “It’s been a while since I’ve been with anyone.” She admitted. “So I was a bit overeager.”  




“I’ll say.” Elliot snarked. “I’m still a little sore from it.” He rotated his arm and shoulder. “And I think I still have a few scratch marks.” 




Hilda blushed at what she hoped was a joke at her expense. This wasn’t starting off so bad. “I really enjoyed our time together and was hoping you felt the same way.”  




Eliot gulped. It was time to answer the question. He’d stayed up most of the night just thinking about how he truly felt.  




“It was pretty rough.” He started. 




Hilda felt her heart drop. She’d probably scared him off. Even if he was such a sweety, she was just lucky he didn’t hold it against her.  




“But I did enjoy most of it.” Elliot revealed. “The sex that is.”  




His face turned a shade redder. He wasn’t used to even having sex let alone openly talking about it. This was a mature conversation with a mature woman and he barely felt qualified to have it.  




 




The weight on her heart lifted a bit. 




“But.” Elliot started.  




Uh oh.  




“I don’t think I’m ready for that.” Elliot sighed. “I was joking a bit but I am still pretty sore, and it was really traumatic for me, scary, and my best friend kind of hates you.” Elliot looked up at her after unloading all of his insecurities about Hilda. He didn’t mention that he also thought she was way out of his league to begin with. She was some kind of rich, business woman, with a mansion and grandchildren. He was just some dumb kid trying to make it through college, hoping one day to own a bakery or something.  Shouldn’t she be interested in someone with more...potential. 




“Um, okay.” Hilda said as she screamed internally. She tried not to let his rejection show on her face. “Fair points, but I assume you didn’t meet me out here just to reject me.” Hilda hoped.  




“No.” Elliot said.  




“Well then I propose we try and play this out.” Hilda said. “My day is totally free. Maybe we just spend it getting to know each other a bit and see where this goes.”  




Hilda pointed out a bench overlooking a pond and they both sat down and finished their drinks. “Tell me about yourself.” 




For the next hour they just sat and talked. Elliot about his college experience, and what it was like to be a minor at school and in general, Hilda related that to being a parent and grandparent of minors and about how she lived her life. They had more than a few things in common. Hilda liked cooking and eating but wasn’t good at it. They both liked movies but honestly who didn’t like movies? They easily fell into a comfortable repoire laughing and talking about more mundane subjects. The barriers between them slowly but surely being let down. Unconsciously closing the distance between them and before either of them knew it they were nearly face to face. So close they could feel each other’s breath. Hilda moved in close and was pleasantly surprised to find lips. Emotion overtook her and she gripped his shoulders and pulled him in. They were making out. For moment after moment, they indulged in the shared lust and pleasure before Elliot was forced to break just to breathe.  




He took in a breath and they both shared an embarrassed look.  




Hilda cleared her throat. “Well...maybe we should continue this somewhere else?” She propositioned.  




Elliot nodded.  




 




 




They had sex again. In the surprisingly roomy backseat of Hilda’s car this time.  




“Better.” she huffed from her position on top of him. His body pinned underneath the weight and mass of her chest. The bra hadn’t fully come off during leaving one bare and one clothed sort of cupping him into her cleavage. Her words weren’t so much a question as an affirmation of their shared satisfaction.  




“Much better.” He wheezed out weakly. He was still spent, that was inevitable but at least he felt like he could still walk if he had to.  She nipped at his neck and he could feel her getting ready for another round. “I need a break first!” he peeped out.  




Hilda took that cue to roll over on her back with him. She let him recline on her body. It was surprisingly private in the backseat of her car. The windows were tinted and she’d parked in a more secluded area behind the administration building. Of course, anyone who had walked by to see a luxury Lincoln town car rocking back and forth could probably guess what was happening, btu at least the illusion was there. She reached over toward a side compartment that was a mini fridge and retrieved two cold waters and handed him one.  




“That’s fine.” She hummed.   




 




 




It was later in the day when Elliot finally got back to his dorm room. The sun was setting and starting to transition into night. The light beams hit him in the eyes as he entered the room forcing him to close his eyes. His phone buzzed. It was a text message. 




“Where have you been?” Riley asked.  




He didn’t know how to respond to that.  




His phone buzzed again. Another text this time an image. It was Hilda or more accurately Hilda’s chest and the bottom half of her face with devilish smile as she cupped her breasts together in a lacey bra that showed just the hints of her nipples. “Looking forward to seeing you again.” With a kiss emoji.  




He really didn’t know how to respond to that. He fell back on his bed and typed. “Out.” In response to Riley’s query even as he felt the bulge grow in his pants at the memory of today reinvigorated by Hilda’s spicy photo. Riley probably would not like that, but he didn’t know how to break it to her yet. Maybe it was fair. He didn’t like Minnesota either but she was sticking around. Neither had the right to approve of who the other chose to date.  




That’s when he heard a knock at the door. He jumped up and turned off his phone. Then he adjusted his pants to try his best to hide his half erection. He expected it to be Riley as it wasn’t quite late enough for her to have trouble getting in, but to his surprise he couldn’t see her when he looked through the peep hole of his door. In fact, he saw nothing where he would usually see Riley’s toned abdomen, she loved displaying.  




He opened the door to find Munalune Maldera standing before him. Alone. She was short, shorter than him, which also meant shorter than the peep hole. She wore a white and red dress withbare sleeves and a dark long sleeve blouse underneath. Her hair was instead of her two braids was tied in one very long super braid that went past her knees. She skipped into his room without being given permission and sat on his bed.  




Elliot was shocked into speechlessness by not only her presence but her audacity.  




She picked up his phone and turned it on. A wide smile forming on her face in the light of its screen. “Ooooh! Sexy!” she laughed 




“Hey!” Elliot lunged for her but Munalune was faster than she looked and scooted to the side for him to land limply on his mattress. She then dropped the phone on top of him.  




“Relax, Elliot.” She mused. “I just want to talk.....about how you’re fucking my grandma.” 




Elliot’s face went pale.  




“And some other things too.” She giggled.   




 

Chapter End Notes:

Four chapters just to get to Elliot and Hilda actually hooking up which was the point of equilibrium I was trying to get to in the first place! Ugh! This is what happens when you have and idea but then need to put a bunch of worthless backstory and plot points just to establish it!

Oh well! That's my problem. This story did it's job and shook some of the rust off. Don't know when I'll pick this up again or how since it can now go a lot of ways. I'll see you then. Thanks for reading.