- Text Size +

Enjoying the ride

 

Mitch was breathing hard. No one had told him that the rocky path from the small dock to the lighthouse would be so steep. He felt sweat running down his back as he tried to follow the group without his poor physical condition showing too much.

“At one hundred and seventy-five feet in height, Moore Island’s was the tallest lighthouse in the United States for almost three decades,” their guide started saying as they reached the summit of the small hill and faced the entrance to the tower. He had already given them all sorts of trivia about the place during the boat trip, but apparently, he was not done.

“Stanton’s bay could be very treacherous for sailboats, and shipments to the rapidly growing city of Stanton tended to suffer in stormy weather. In 1839, Mayor Ian Moore started the construction of what he decided would be the tallest tower in the country. The original project was for the lighthouse to be completed in two years. It took seven.”

Mitched took advantage of the short break to catch his breath up. Everyone else in the group seemed to be having a much easier time than him. It was frustrating. He swore to himself that he would start jogging as soon as he was back from the trip. He was in Stanton for business and had extended the trip for a day to do some sightseeing. He was already regretting it.

The guide went on:

“It is two-hundred and ninety-nine steps to the top, but the good news is that we will all fit in the observation deck in one go,” he said.

Mitch’s heart accelerated at the mention of the effort that was still pending. He had been promised an amazing and unique view of the city’s skyline from the top of the lighthouse. He certainly hoped that reality would match the expectations he had. Because the effort required was certainly exceeding them!

He followed the group, about forty people strong, as they got through the lighthouse’s main gate, if the short wooden door could be called that. There was a small ticket office where their young and enthusiastic guide had a chat with a bored-looking old woman before coming back with a handful of tickets that he started passing around.

“We need to wait for the group in front of us to get a bit further before we start climbing ourselves. There is a bottleneck in the last landing, and it’s way better to wait here.”

“How many people fit on the observation deck?” a younger woman in Mitch’s group asked.

“Oh, don’t worry about that. It has capacity for over a hundred people. We’re good!”

Their guide took advantage of having them packed once more and resumed his endless ramble of trivia.

Five minutes later, they were walking up the stairs. It only took a minute for Mitch to thank God for having invented elevators and curse Moore’s Lighthouse for not having one. The worst part, of course, was that he knew he still had more than half of the way to go.

Two-hundred and ninety-nine steps later, Mitch’s shirt was damp with sweat as he bent, holding himself with the hands on his knees as he tried to recover. He now understood what the guide had referred to as a bottleneck.

It turned out that the stairs did not take to the observation deck. Instead, they reached a wide landing. A ladder stood at the further end of it, climbing what had to be twenty feet to an opening that must be granting access to his long-awaited destination.

Mitch let out a long sigh. Well, at least a ladder was not so tiring. He was not in a rush, so he just stayed by the door where the stairs had left them and waited for the group to line up to take their turn.

It was well over ten minutes later when he started to climb.

“Please, one by one,” the guide told them. “This is the original ladder, dating as far back as 1846. It is in perfect condition, but we don’t want to overload it with weight. It is a twenty-six feet tall fall if we do!” he ended cheerfully.

The rungs groaned as Mitch set his weight on them. He felt the piercing glance of the woman behind him and decided, once more, to start working out as soon as he was back home.

A few seconds later Mitch’s head was peeking over the opening to the observation deck. The light of the early July sun dazzled him momentarily, the brightness of the observation deck contrasting with the relative gloom of the stairs. He quickly recovered and stepped into the deck.

Mitch forgot about all the hardships of the trip as soon as he stood up and faced the sight of Stanton’s bay and of one of the most famous skylines in the world. Finally, the understood the excitement of their guide, who was standing by the tall windows, featuring his widest smile yet.

Everyone in their group seemed to share his enthusiasm, judging by the comments he heard. Smartphones started clicking as his trip mates began immortalizing the moment. Mitch was not in a hurry to take pictures. He wanted to let the scene sink in first, so he walked to a free spot he found by the window and simply leaned into a column, taking a deep breath as he stared.

Stanton’s bay was a wonder of nature. Long and narrow, it cut the coast like a knife, tall cliffs marking its entrance. Moore’s Island sat at its mouth, in a perfect spot to guide shipping traffic in the area and to lead the way for boats trying to get into the bay.

From the top of the lighthouse, which was at its turn on top of a rocky hill, Mitch had a perfect view of the breathtaking scene. His eyes stopped at the tall cliffs that marked the entrance of the bay, following them until the point where the terrain lowered enough to build a suspension bridge across the shallower waters.

Tranton Bridge was a wonder of engineering, one of the main reasons Mitch had decided to make the trip all the way to the lighthouse. A civil engineer himself, Mitch could not avoid feeling impressed at the dual-decker bridge, at the impressiveness of its towers, built on artificial islets, at its amazing span, at the arch of the suspender cables.

The view beyond the bridge was not any less impressive. The bay widened gradually after it, expanding enough so by the time it hit the land it allowed the skyline of Stanton to rise imposingly, its combination of modern and classic skyscrapers rising high into the sky in almost perfect harmony.

Mitch was enjoying the view so much that he did not notice the first screams at his back. He got out of his trance when they were joined by a wider crowd in a louder chorus.

He turned to check what was going on, just in time to hear the high-pitched scream of a woman he did not recognize.

“Oh my God! She is coming! She is coming!”

What the hell was she talking about?

The center of gravity of the observation deck suddenly shifted from its front, facing the bay and the city beyond, to the back and the windows looking deeper into the Atlantic.

“How the hell did she get like this?” a man’s voice screamed.

“What will she do?” a woman replied with an answer.

Mitch’s curiosity was growing at the same pace as his concern, and he found himself moving to the back of the room, using his bulky frame to gently push people out of the way. When he finally managed to find his way in front of a window, Mitch finally understood what all the fuss was about.

The commotion had been caused by a single woman. Or to be more precise, by the singularity of her. Mitch found himself thinking that she was young, probably in her late twenties. There was no other way to refer to her than gorgeous. Her cheeks were high, her lips were full and almost perfectly proportioned face was framed by a mane of wavy, brown hair that fell below her shoulders. There could be even less argument around the magnificence of her body. In her birthday suit, the young woman was not hiding anything to the world. Judging by the cheerfulness of her expression, she did not mind at all.

Down from her alluring face, an elegant neck gave way to shoulders wide enough to frame a pair of round and heavy-looking breasts that stood impossibly erect in her chest, witnessing both the terseness of her youth and her perfect fitness. Her torso then narrowed at the waist, only to widen again at her hips to define a perfect hourglass figure. There was no trace of even an ounce of fat in her figure, her washboard flat stomach only interrupted by a deep belly button that pointed the way down to a clean-shaven crotch.

Her thighs were long and smooth, hinting equally long and silky legs. Mitch could not see them, though. After all, they were the only part of the woman’s anatomy that was under water.

Because that was the problem. What in normal circumstances would have been a woman to dream of was closer to a creature from a sci-fi or fantasy movie.

The issue, of course, was her size. With nothing but open waters around her it was hard to judge the distance. If he had to bet, Mitch would have guessed that she was still a couple of miles away. And still, he could see her perfectly well. That was how massive she was.

Mitch had no clue about how deep the waters of the Atlantic Ocean were supposed to be in the area she was wading, but no matter what the answer to his unasked question was, he did not think that the woman moving towards them would be anything but hundreds of feet tall. Maybe even more.

He felt a shiver running his spine when he tried to put that into perspective and found out that the only fair comparison he could think about were the skyscrapers in Stanton’s skyline.

Mitch was transfixed with the sight. The spell was lost when, despite the distance, the woman’s deep hazel eyes seemed to set on his. Of course, he knew that was impossible. But it spooked him, nonetheless. Suddenly, Mitch felt small. He felt weak. He felt humiliated. The woman’s lips then curled into a wicked smile and he immediately realized he was in danger. Judging by the screams around him, dozens of others felt the same.

It was almost like a stampede. Tourists rushed towards the ladder that would bring them out of the observation deck and into safety. Or well, at least one step closer to safety. Mitch was suddenly certain that if he wanted to be free of harm he had to get out of the island. But he would need to do it one step at a time.

The yells were getting so loud that he barely heard their guide screaming desperately:

“One at a time, please! One at a time!”

It was to no avail. No one wanted to be on the top of the lighthouse by the time the giant woman arrived. People pushed him out of the way and rushed their way down. Mitch was trapped in the back, trying to push his way to the front. When he heard something heavy and metallic collapsing, followed by a loud collective sigh, he knew it was not good news.

There were a couple of screams. They were followed by a way more anguished version of the same voices, immediately after two soft thuds on the landing below.

A third scream followed the same pattern before the people started moving back from the ladder’s hole and giving him some room to observe. Much as he had expected, the ladder was not there anymore. He walked to the now empty space around the spot where the ladder had been to find three people down below, all of them clearly in pain. All of them clearly not able to move. He was not surprised. It was a hell of a drop.

“We are trapped! Oh my God! We are trapped!” a man repeated by his side.

Mitch felt an ice ball forming in his stomach when he realized the truth of the statement. He then turned to look through the windows. He felt a chill when he saw that the woman had already cut the distance with the island by half. His stomach then tied into a knot when he realized that there was a reason the woman’s expression had been so familiar. He now realized where he knew it from.

“Oh my God!” Mitch muttered.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan felt the butterflies in her stomach flutter with increased intensity as she moved towards the island and the eye-catching lighthouse on the top of its rocky cliff. She had not remembered that it would be in her path to Stanton.

Of course, there had been only one way for a woman like her to go: the city. The lighthouse told Megan that she was on the right direction, so she gave herself kudos for her admirable sense of orientation. It also flooded her mind with mischievous ideas.

She looked beyond the small island, finding the famous bridge and the city beyond, craving to play with them. There was nothing wrong with taking her time, though. If anything, Megan wanted to live every second as a giantess as if it were her last. She had fantasized with this for so long, that now that it had finally become true she did not want to miss any of the amazing possibilities that suddenly unfolded in front of her.

Amazing possibilities that had made her hornier than she could ever remember. Megan knew it had to do with the power rush, but it was still remarkable. If anything, she had been rather bashful before fate had turned her into a titaness, and a few hours as a giant had already seen her pleasuring herself twice and being ready for much more.

Incredibly turned on as she was, the size and shape of the lighthouse was not lost on her. It was almost as if someone had designed it for her, even if she knew that she was talking about a building that was close to two-hundred years old. The giantess let out a loud moan as she kept calmly wading, adjusting her path so that it would lead her straight to the incredibly beckoning island.

Not for the first time since her private fantasy had become true, Megan wondered if things weren’t just too good. Not only had every dream she had had since puberty become a reality, but the world seemed to have lined itself up to make things better and better as she kept going. God, she did not think she had ever needed so badly to be fucked, and fate just seemed to have presented the answer to her.

There was no need to rush other than her skyrocketing libido, so Megan just took it easy and kept enjoying the soothing effect of the cool waves of the Atlantic as she waded calmly towards her newfound target. In the process, she let her very handy telescopic vision take a closer peek at the spot she was heading to, letting the scene sink in.

Moore’s island would have already been remarkable if no one had ever thought of building a lighthouse on it. With the shape of a tear pointed towards the city, its widest side rose high into an abrupt cliff, making the perfect spot for the light tower it featured. Its terrain was both abrupt and rocky, the coast only fattening enough for a small dock on the far side from the lighthouse.

As usual, Megan had been spotted way before getting to her destination. She accepted that as her new fate without concerns. After all, this minor inconvenience had not yet posed any real problem to her.

Of course, she had been to Moore’s, and more than once. Memories of her previous visits made her reasonably certain that there would be a number of people inside the tower, but there was no way for her to guess how crowded the landmark would be. She had no trouble to see those that had been outside when she had shown up around the cliff. They were easy enough to spot because they were now all heading towards the dock, apparently as fast as they could.

The giantess followed them with her gaze, curious about their reaction. She could only giggle when her eyes reached the pier and found out that the boat that had brought the tourists to the island was already gone. Her incredibly enhanced sight then focused on it and on the reasonably full deck of frenzied people and she figured it all out. As far as she could guess, the boat had barely arrived into the island, ready to unload a new flock of tourists, by the time she had come into view. And, from the look of it, both the skipper and the passengers had decided that it would be a better idea to do the return trip to the city right away, ignoring the pleas for help from those already in the islet.

“Already going? Don’t you want to see the latest landmark in the city?” Megan teased, fully certain that she could be heard despite being over a mile away.

Her pussy was really craving for attention, but somehow, Megan could not have someone fleeing her and not do something about it. She promised herself that she would not postpone the inevitable for too long but kept a cold enough head to deal with those with some mobility first. She would then have all the time in the world to focus on the people trapped in the island.

Having reached this point, the only question was really what to do. The easy thing would be simply to chase the boat. After all, it was crystal clear that there was no way it would be able to get away from her. Despite her calm pace, Megan was moving a hundred times faster than the old bucket, so the only doubt was how far to the bridge it would be able to make it before she caught up.

However, Megan strived to excel in her new role as a giantess, and simple chases had soon lost their appeal. Thankfully, creativity was one of her strong points, so it did not take her long to get a wicked and fun-looking idea into her head. The giantess smiled evilly as she looked down to gauge the depth of the mid-thigh water.

“It should be enough,” she muttered.

And then, she simply crouched and slithered under the surf.

To the hundreds of eyes that had been following her, Megan’s sudden disappearance was a reason for concern rather than comfort. Seeing her approaching had already been spooking enough. Not knowing when or where she would emerge was much worse.

Megan, on the other hand, was in cloud nine. Her eyes opened under the water to find out that she could see nearly as well as when in daylight. The Atlantic was deep enough at the entrance of Stanton’s Bay to let her dive under its surface, but still, her sheer magnitude forced her to keep as close as she could to the seabed as she gently stroked her hands and feet to drive herself forward.

Megan had no issues in finding the shadow the tourist barge cast on the water surface as she advanced gently towards it. Soon enough, the passenger’s screams filtered through the water, reinforcing her purpose.

The goddess had already figured out from the start that the boat she was chasing would appear to be diminutive next to her. And still, finding out that her appreciation had been very true sent ripples of power down her spine. Intensifying the gentleness of her movements as not to create a whirlpool, Megan positioned herself under the bathtub toy and then slowly gyrated on herself, facing up while she kept herself as close to the bottom as she could.

Bubbles rose all the way to the surface as she giggled at the scene. She had unwillingly warned the passengers of her location, but it did not matter anymore. Sizing the boat against her, Megan understood that the image she had had in her head ever since she had started the chase was more than possible and brought her hands to her breasts to pull them apart. And then, she simply let her body float to the surface.

To those observing the scene from the top of the lighthouse, it appeared as if a new island, of similar size to Moore’s, had suddenly emerged from the bottom of the ocean, two perky hills promptly followed by a smooth and never-ending plateau.

For those on the boat the sensation was closer to that of a tsunami, their craft being violently rocked first and lifted from the water later. What made the situation they were living very different from a massive tidal way were the twin mounds that closed on their boat from either side, making its keel groan in agony.

Megan reflected for an instant about how amazing it was that something as humongous as her body could float. Of course, she knew the answer: relative density.

There was no point thinking about basic physics in the situation she had created for herself, though. After all, the sensation of having a full ship trapped between her amazing tits beat almost anything she had experienced so far.

Megan let herself float for some time, focusing on listening to the cacophony of screams coming from the passengers of the tourist craft.

“I’d rather you not leave,” she mocked from her lying position. “You see, I have a soft spot for you very close to my heart,” she kept teasing.

Her words did not do anything to ease the panic. If anything, they brought it up a couple of notches. It was time to outdo herself, though.

“Brace yourselves,” she warned barely an instant before she started getting to her feet.

Water cascaded down her magnificent body like the Niagara as she set her bare feet into the seabed and started to bring her prodigious anatomy out of the water. She resolved not to manipulate her breasts during the process. Her intention was no other than to gauge their ability to keep the hold on the boat by themselves. She was thoroughly pleased when they passed the test with flying colors.

A trickle of tiny people started dropping on the distant water as she reached her full height, keeping the boat in place in the valley between her two mind-boggling breasts. Megan’s new size was the best thing that had ever happened to her, but her very improved chest was a close second. Having learned to live with small tits, suddenly discovering the possibilities of what had to be at least E-sized cups was exhilarating.

Megan peeked down into her cleavage to see that she was still holding quite a fair number of the original passengers of the boat, most of them holding for dear life to the railings or any other thing they had found when the nightmare had started.

“I gotta ask this,” she said in a clearly excited tone. “How does someone feel about their life when they find themselves trapped into a woman’s boobage?”

She did not get any answers beyond the screams, but it was very much expected.

As exciting as the entire situation was, the foreplay could never replace Megan’s craving to get off. She had postponed it for too long already, so all the giantess did was to bring each hand to either breast before she started pushing them together.

Those still in the boat renewed the intensity of their screams, suddenly aware of what was going on. Megan just chuckled.

“How’s that for killing you softly?” she teased before the gave her tits a final push.

It was amazing how her boobs could be both so soft and yet so tough. Driven by her astronomical force, the soft skin of her mammaries initially gave to the hardness of the boat’s keel. It was a deceiving moment, though, since right after this first reaction, the fat and muscle underneath hardened and turned her tits into unyielding compactor walls. By the time Megan let them go, the ship had barely become a twisted mangle of steel, which she keenly peeled from her body with two fingers, letting it drop hundreds of feet to the ocean below.

Megan panted, her brief but intense boob-play getting her even more fired up. Turning to face Moore’s Island, she smirked naughtily at the lighthouse and issued a fair warning for those still wandering outside of it.

“I would get into the lighthouse if I were you,” her thundering voice advised from above.

Megan waded the mid-thigh waters, panting in anticipation. She reached the islet soon enough and proceeded to widen her stance to straddle it. Only a few had followed her suggestion. For the rest, the last thing they saw before everything went dark were two round, rock hard and impossibly large buttocks dropping on them.

Moore’s Island shook, suddenly turned into the center of an earthquake caused by a woman of mind-boggling proportions. Megan barely noticed the three dozen lives that suddenly extinguished under her backside. She did not care either.

Excited like a woman suddenly straddling a longtime lover, she looked down at the erect watchtower and bit her lip naughtily. She had to giggle when she spied a trail of miraculous survivors just ahead of her looming pussy, running the last few feet to the lighthouse’s open door. It was too tempting to mess with them, but Megan decided to leave them alone. Soon enough they would be closer to her than anyone had ever been, in any case.

The sight of the would-be escapees served to remind Megan about the fact that the lighthouse was not merely very conveniently shaped and sized, but also a very popular tourist destination for those visiting Stanton.

Feeling curious, Megan scooted back until her butt cheeks touched the water and bent down, bringing her billboard-sized eyes to the windows on the top of the tower. She was filled with elation when she found out that the observation deck could not be more crammed with people.

Dozens of diminutive tourists intensified their screams as soon as Megan set her inquisitive gaze on them. The giantess felt the butterflies return to her stomach at their fullest intensity. The long moan she let out because of her exhilaration did not do anything to calm those trapped in the lighthouse, exacerbating their reaction and sending renewed ripples of pleasure down her spine.

The giantess felt some sort of giddy fascination at the possibility of satisfying her intimate needs with such a crowd. She was rational enough to know that she did not need them, but at the same time the thought of having them inside her made the prospect of what was going to happen even more joyful.

Feeling very naughty, Megan addressed them in her best bedroom voice. 

“Hello, my gorgeous little people,” she purred. “I’m Megan and being this big makes me horny as hell. So, what do you say? Interested in taking me on?”

All the answer Megan got was an increase in the volume of the mousy screams. At the same time, the crowd trapped on the top floor of the lighthouse started scurrying around. For some reason, though, no one seemed to be leaving.

Megan chuckled softly and kept the same mischievous tone:

“Nervous?” she mocked. “Was I too straightforward?” she added, chuckling again. “I think I know what you need. Let me seduce you.”

She could see that the crowd was clueless about what she meant. She smirked evilly as she sat back down and then proceeded to scoot forward both slowly and carefully. The lighthouse island was a treasure and the last thing Megan wanted was to break it too soon.

The giantess was as delicate as someone so colossal could be as she wrapped her smooth legs around the island and brought her clean shaven crotch as close to the tower as she could, carefully adjusting her stance until her outer lips touched the warm stone.

Aroused as she was, the physical contact with her object of interest caused another long and incredibly loud moan. Megan maneuvered with a dexterity that seemed impossible in a creature her size, wrapping the outer folds of her lower lips around the tower, gently moving her pelvis as to fondle the lighthouse, drenching it and its surroundings in the process.

“Oooohhhh!” she screamed as the steam inside her built to the point of ebullition.

Ready to rock, the giantess slid an exploring finger between the tower and herself. It soon found her clitoris, its fingertip resting on its sensitive surface, activating thousands of nerve endings at once.

“I really, really need to get fucked!” Megan screamed, her voice easily carrying to the city at the far end of the bay.

Not in the mood to wait anymore for what she was craving for, Megan abruptly dragged her ass back, flattening half of the island as she made enough room to bend and look back through the windows.

“Are you up to the task?” she asked wickedly.

And just as she was about to get going, the most unexpected thing happened.

“Isn’t this the best fucking coincidence ever?” she said, her voice indicating just how elated she was.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Mitch had been in a state of shock from the moment he realized who the massive woman wading from the ocean was. His mind was still repeatedly asking itself how it was possible for a human being to become so humongous, but after a while, it had accepted that no matter how impossible she looked, the giant Megan Monroe was also very real.

From then, he had basically followed the mass reactions of the crowd as they had seen her disappear under the waves only to reappear under the boat that had carried them from the city, cruelly crushing it and the dozens of people inside in the process.

The level of panic reached a new level when the crowd trapped at the observation deck of Moore’s Lighthouse had realized that the young woman was not only freakishly enormous but that she was also perfectly fine with using that size to terrorize and kill people. And by the time she sat on the island, bringing her building-sized face inches away from them, the situation became too much for the fainthearted. Three people passed out, and one went down with a heart attack.

The woman’s voice, both sensual and thundering, had teased them from then onwards. And suddenly, everything had become dark as the pinkish mass he knew was her skin blocked the light of the sun.

The screams around Mitch intensified when the lighthouse building, majestic as it was, started shaking, dust raining from the old ceiling as the ground shuddered as if they were trapped in a magnitude seven earthquake. The knowledge that their predicament was caused merely by the rubbing of the woman’s skin on the thick stone that formed the structure made his blood freeze while she wondered how long they had to live.

And suddenly, as abruptly as it had stated, the shaking ended. Light got back in through the windows. There were even some relieved sighs around him. They did not last long, since the woman’s eyes, pitch black irises in the middle of warm hazel pupils, got back next to the windows and pierced everyone’s soul with their intensity.

Mitch practically felt naked when the intensity of her gaze seemed to set on him. Memories of their quarrel the day before flashed through his mind and he felt his body shaking, not responding to his will, as fear mounted up inside him. His rational mind tried to tell him that it was impossible for her to discern him, tiny as he was in the middle of a packed crowd. But then, her voice filtered through the thick stone and told him otherwise.

“Isn’t this the best fucking coincidence ever?”

The giantess’ eyes suddenly moved away from the windows. No one had time to react before they were replaced by another part of her body: her index finger.

Her neatly manicured fingernail led the charge as she punched through the window with her fingertip, easily shattering the glass and pushing a couple that had not managed to get out of the way with enough force to knock them out. The crowd around him screamed as her wriggling digit invaded the deck, its mocking movements reminding them that there was much more to the giant woman than the eyes that had been observing them.

The finger moved back as fast as it had got in, and was replaced once more by her eyes.

“Mitch Langdon,” her excited voice came from an unseen mouth, confirming him that his nightmare was very well founded. “Isn’t this fucking fantastic?”

Like most of the crowd, he instinctively moved back, as far away from the threatening eyes as he could. There was a collective scream as windows behind him shattered to pieces, two of the giant’s fingers breaking in and trapping four people between them. Her fingernails practically brushed him as they did.

The fingers moved back, carrying their prey with them. The screams of the captives as the giantess opened her digits and let them fall to the water below told him that she was only interested in one person.

Now knowing that the danger could come from all sides, the group packed as close to the center of the circular observation deck as they could. The giantess seemed to realize, and Mitch could have sworn that the muscles around her eyes had contracted in a frown.

She remained silent, as if pondering her options. Finally, her bellowing but alluring voice came back.

“Ok, here’s the deal. I’m really only interested in one of you. Give him to me and I’ll leave the rest of you mostly alone. Deal?”

Mitch did not like where things were going. Especially when he felt the approval murmur around him.

“See the fat guy with the beard, khakis and a lime polo shirt?” the feminine godly voice said. Mitch felt dozens of eyes immediately set on him. Cold sweat started running down his spine.

“Get him to the window,” she said softly.

A score of people turned on him. Desperate, Mitch raised his hands and yelled:

“Wait!”

He had used his commanding voice, which granted a second of hesitation from the group.

The spell was broken when the entire tower shook violently and an even more powerful voice came back:

“Do I really need to remind you what may happen if you don’t humor me?”

Mitch fought for deal life as countless hands started grabbing at him from almost every angle. He elbowed one man, most certainly breaking his nose, and kicked a woman in the knee with enough force to bring her down. But it was a lost fight from the start. Eventually, the group overpowered him and he felt trapped, dragged against his will.

The light of the window got dangerously closer, reinforcing his will to fight. He was about to break his arm free, but someone managed to restrain him in the last moment. He got stamina from some reserve he had not known he possessed, keeping the fight, trying to make it hard for the people to deliver him to the terrifying giantess.

And then, suddenly, his every attempt was overpowered when he felt an impossible force push him around, compressing him against the people that had been trying to bring him by the window.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Megan kept crouched, observing the situation with great amusement. It was amazing how she could make out the screams from her target over those of the crowd that was trying to apprehend him. Seeing them follow her commands sent a new rush of power through her veins, the knowledge that she could achieve practically anything she pleased reinforced by the confirmation that this also included ordering people around.

Being a giant was so much more than never ending raw power! She was so much more than a giant creature! Megan doubted that any of the pitiful centimeter-tall people trapped in the lighthouse could even come close to her when it came to smarts, and this intelligence, combined with the power of an entire army contained in her body made her so much more than a monster. If anything, she was a goddess!

As she kept looking at the situation unfold, Megan started to become impatient with the ability of the crowd to do her bidding. She had nothing to reproach them when it came to good intentions, but they were despairingly ineffective.

The giantess waited for some more time until her impatience got the best of her. If she wanted something done well, she might as well do it, it seemed. So, without further word, she slid her fingers through the tall windows and closed them around the group of people dragging Mitch, trapping four or five of them in one scoop.

The bodies felt weightless as Megan moved them out of the building and dropped them in her ready palm. They scattered as they fell, making it easy for her to recognize Mitch among the rest, despite the fact that he was lying face down. She smirked playfully as she extended a finger of her free hand and moved it in the damp spot between her legs. The same finger soon came back to her prisoner-holding palm, its tip resting on Mitch’s back.

There was nothing the burly man could do to prevent getting stuck to her digit, Megan’s love juice acting as a more than adequate enough glue for the almost negligible weight of her prey.

Her heart filled with glee as she raised the finger containing the man to her face and winked at the screaming form of the executive.

“Hello Mitch! How have you been?” she asked with a lush voice.

He only screamed back.

“Give me a minute, will you darling?” she went on, mocking. “I need to take care of the brave people that delivered you to me, but once they are safe and sound, I promise you I’m aaaall yours!”

Megan moved her finger away, unconcerned about the risk of Mitch dropping. He did not. She moved her other palm back up almost as swiftly, setting her attention on the four people in there.

They were almost as nervous as Mitch. She tried to calm them down with a warm smile, but it was not very effective.

“You, of all people, don’t need to be afraid,” Megan said. “I’m a woman of my word. And also, a thankful one.”

Her words seemed to have some soothing effect, but it was clear enough that the group was still very jumpy.

Megan did not want to delay her long-awaited sex, so she just moved her hand back to the top windows of the lighthouse and tilted it, letting the four tiny people roll until they dropped back inside.

She was holding Mitch in front of her eyes soon enough. She smirked at him.

“I believe you and I started with the wrong foot, wouldn’t you say?” she asked mockingly.

Mitch stopped screaming for an instant and tried to say something. Megan simply hushed him, achieving her objective.

“I’m all for a fresh start,” she said. “What do you say about getting to know each other better before judging?” she asked.

Mitch was clearly overwhelmed by the situation. It worked well enough for Megan, who used the fingers of her free hand to get a fresh load of her pussy juice and spread it generously on the roof of the lighthouse. Amidst the tiny man’s protests, the then peeled him from her fingertip and set it on the top of the tower, giggling when her cum was more than enough to keep him glued in place.

“You’ll get to know me inside out,” she mocked.

Mitch started yelling again, but she simply ignored him as she added:

“Oh, and don’t worry about that little mall of yours. Your opinions will not be needed anymore. I’ll take care of it. My own way.”

With that, Megan brought herself up, eager for what was to come. She only had to reposition her body to straddle the phallic tower in the right spot. And then, she simply sank down on it, keeping her movement gentle enough to keep the structure in one piece.

Needless to say, Megan was as lubricated as she had ever been, the tower sliding inside her without issues despite being thick enough to be felt like the best dildo she had ever used. The knowledge that rather than an inanimate object she was inserting a popular landmark filled with unwilling lovers made the entire experience so much better, and Megan could not prevent a loud moan as she completed her first movement.

“Oh my goodness!” she screamed as her ass touched the islet once more. It was only for a brief instant, since encouraged by the wonderful sensation, Megan moved back up, ready for another go.

Sex had got so much better for Megan after her growth. Her first fingering had been amazing, and the orgasm she had reached after using little men as sex toys had been just exhilarating. This was her best experience yet.

It was hard for Megan to resist giving in to the urge for a wilder ride, but she managed to focus enough to keep the constant rising and sinking gentle enough to maintain the lighthouse in one piece. Up to some point, she was behaving as a gentle lover, much like she had done in the few occasions she had had sex in her former life, back when she had been so tiny and pitiful as those now trapped inside her.

Sooner or later the urge was too strong and she accelerated the pace, but still, she managed to treat Moore’s Island with respect. Megan wondered how the entire ride was feeling for those inside the lighthouse. The knowledge that she had countless people inside her every time she went down on it was almost as exciting as the physical pleasure itself. Was there any better proof that she owned them?

Megan kept panting and moaning for a long while, the soundtrack to her colossal sex easily reaching the city while she found out that, size apart, she seemed to have much better stamina than ever.

Eventually, she felt the climax approaching. More excited than ever, she increased her pace a bit more, enhancing the physical stimulation as the pleasure inside her skyrocketed. When the orgasm came it was so wonderful that Megan did not want it to ever finish. Her ecstatic scream was heard for dozens of miles as she finally stopped the pumping and sat on the island, tower inside her, panting heavily.

“Oh, my fucking God!”

Ripples of pleasure were running through every inch of her body, sending her into a state of bliss that she had never known that could exist. She doubted she could have ever experienced anything remotely similar if she hadn’t grown. Somehow, her size had unlocked a new potential when it came to euphoria.

Very mindful about the marvel she now had inside her, Megan slid out of the lighthouse with the utmost care, giving herself kudos when the structure groaned but essentially remained in one piece. She was not ready to see int broken. Not when the tower held such a potential when it came to pleasure.

Still panting lightly, Megan moved backward and knelt on the water by the island, making enough room for her to bend down once more and inspect the wonderful structure.

The giantess giggled when she saw that the tower was covered by her love juices, their scent and thickness unmistakable. A further look through the windows presented her with plenty of survivors. With the glass shattered, her cum had invaded the observation deck, though. Megan could only laugh when she saw the tiny people fighting against the stickiness of her g juice.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she mocked.

Much like expected, she did not get any answer back.

“I have a lot of love to give,” she added, incredibly amused by the sight of her cum having such an impact. “You are on your own, I’m afraid. I’m afraid I need a bath!”

With the knowledge that the lighthouse would remain in one piece at least for another ride, Megan straightened up. She was sweaty, sticky and somewhat soiled. She doubted anyone would complain, but she did not feel like showing up in the city in that state. Thankfully, all she had to do was to stand up and wade in deeper waters. Being a giantess really made everything so much easier!

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

*****

 

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.