- Text Size +

Letting go


Megan swaggered as she moved down the road, conscious of both her enhanced figure and the sensuousness of the power her new stature conferred to her. She eyed the world around her with a confidence she had never felt before, the confidence of someone who suddenly knew that nothing was out of her reach.

How things had changed! Megan had always known she was smarter than everyone else, but she had rarely proven it. This was over. The old, shy Megan was gone. The world was going to meet a new version of her, and her imposing presence would herald it.

Her calves easily tore through a powerline she had not seen, causing both a spark and a mild sting.

“Ouch!” she said as she looked down, realizing, not for the first time, that the world was not designed for someone her size. She knew this would be far from the last accident due to the difference in scale. She guessed things would get quite worse once she got in town. She did not care.

Megan was walking down the road, heading towards the entrance to Belleview and in the direction of downtown Hathford. She was still on her own as she advanced, even if she was certain that there would be plenty of residents of the affluent neighborhood observing her from the false safety of their homes.

She was tempted, more than once, to stop and prove them otherwise, much like she had done with Jack and Esther, but she finally decided to keep moving. She was certain that she would meet larger crowds sooner rather than later, and she longed for it.

Now that she was advancing uninterrupted, Megan realized about yet another side benefit of her growth: she was fast. She was very, very fast. She had started moving barely a minute before and she was already reaching the first milestone in her destination, the road that led from the suburb where Gregg had lived into the town where she lived and worked.

She left houses, garages, trees and lampposts behind at an accelerated pace as her nonchalant walk moved her way more swiftly than a creature her size should have been able to. Megan’s lips curled into a smile when the road became visible over the three tops a short while later. It was one of the main arteries in Hathford, connecting the town center with several of the suburbs around it.

Of course, the fact that she could see the road also meant that those on the road could see her. It took the drivers a while to react; Megan realized that they were probably too shocked by the sight of her to react at first. When they did, it was spectacular.

Dozens of cars started crashing into each other as the traffic lights that regulated the intersection suddenly became meaningless. Those that moved in red joined the ones that were not paying attention to traffic anymore, too transfixed by the live sci-fi scene they were witnessing. Cars started bumping into each other in a series of loud accidents. From her height, Megan could see that they were also slow accidents, since traffic had been quite stalled to start with. It was later in the morning and she guessed they were close to rush hour. This had saved the drivers from stronger injuries. And this also presented her with the highest concentration of people since she had grown through Gregg’s roof.

Megan’s heart filled with glee as she hastened her pace, her bare soles cracking the soft asphalt of the road as she rested her weight on them more forcibly. Two downed lampposts and a crushed mailbox were the side victims of Megan’s sudden accelerated pace. She ignored them, since they had barely managed to slow her down.

Thirty seconds later, the giantess was standing over the intersection, feeling trepidation at the sight by her bare feet.

Megan was very familiar with that particular spot. Even before she had started dating Gregg, her usual morning drive had brought her through it, and she had suffered the heavy traffic. In her civil engineer’s mind, the intersection was a huge design failure. The traffic lights right under her regulated the traffic of two busy roads. Practically every single car driving through them picked one direction only: that of downtown. This was something no one could have done anything about.

What the bright minds at the city council could have done is not to fuck things up anymore. Unfortunately, they had. A second set of traffic lights regulated traffic merely a hundred yards away, in the spot where a secondary road joined the main one. A simple Stop sign would have been more effective, but someone had decided to mess things as much as they could by installing a set of traffic lights that, to make things worse, had zero coordination with the ones before.

The result was usually chaos. Cars coming from the orthogonal intersection typically filled the hundred yards in the time between red lights, so by the time the ones in the main road got a green, there was no space to move. On more than one occasion, it had taken Megan four or five turns to get past the infamous crossing.

Her presence had made things much worse. While there was no traffic coming from Belleview, the one reaching the intersection from the other three directions had been more than enough to create sheer pandemonium as soon as she had become visible. Arms akimbo, Megan marveled at the sight of countless cars embedded into each other and more than one trickle of smoke coming out of some hoods.

From her vantage point of view, it was quite obvious that no one would get anywhere by car. Those at street level seemed to realize an instant later than her, and soon car doors started to open and Lego-sized people started filling the space between vehicles. Megan’s smile widened at their sight and the sound of their faint screams as they reached her ears, way above the commotion.

Her heart started pounding faster, the thrill of the situation making the warmth inside of her to peak again. Had she had any doubts, they would all have been gone by now. Standing there, seeing the mess she had caused just by showing up, looking down at the helpless people filling the intersection, Megan knew that she wanted to make the most out of the experience, to test the possibilities of her new size without inhibitions, to have the time of her life.

She was about to address the panicked crowd when she decided to spook them a bit more first. Without further word, the giantess crouched elegantly, bringing her massive form closer to the shocked drivers, and reached out. Her hand was soon closing around a section of the traffic lights that were supposed to control traffic. Much as expected, it took Megan little effort to rip them away from the pole that was holding them. She only had to use a fraction of her new strength to tear the weak metal and hold the now blind lights in her hand.

She stood back up as she closed her hand around the flimsy metallic object, crushing it into a mangle of steel before tossing it carelessly to the side.

“They were useless anyway,” she teased to an even more scared audience.

There were so many possibilities that Megan hesitated about what to do. People were using the time she was giving them to try and find their way into two different routes of escape. A few were running down the aisles between stalled cars, in the direction of downtown. Some others had decided to move in the perpendicular direction, towards the well-known Marshall Park.

Megan was not too worried about that. It was clear that she would be able to catch up with those leaving as soon as she set her mind into it. But she wanted to mock those that were still around first.

“So, how are traffic regulations supposed to apply for a woman my height?” she teased.

She did not give anyone time to reply before she raised her right foot and moved it towards an obviously abandoned SUV. Much like the squad car, the black truck was no match for her weight and was crushed under her sole in an instant. This alone managed to bring panic up a couple of notches. She greatly enjoyed the increase in the scream’s volume as she repeated the operation with her left foot, flattening a blue sedan with the same finality.

Stepping on cars was such a thrill. Megan could not help but love the feeling of metal, glass and the reinforced structure crumbling under her weight as if they all had been made of tinfoil. Knowing what was involved in the design and manufacturing of each of them made things even better.

The giant Megan was now surrounded by both cars and people, making the entire scene even more exhilarating.

“I guess I get to choose where to step, then!” she mocked her terrorized audience.

She brought her hands back to her hips as she observed the area around her cute feet. It was getting emptier, but she could still make out several pockets of people easily within her reach. She found those that tried to hide between stalled vehicles the funniest ones.

“Guys, please!” she said in a cute tone.

No one knew what she was referring to until she started crouching. She could sense the fear of those closest to her towering form increasing, but it was way too late for them to do anything about her. Quite naturally, the giantess reached out with her right hand, easily moving it over a van and in the direction of the three people that had chosen to hide behind it, as if she could not perfectly see them from above.

They reacted as soon as they saw her humongous hand moving towards them, but it was way too late. Megan spread her fingers wide and easily blocked their attempts at escaping. Once it was clear they had nowhere to go, she pushed them back gently, cornering them between the van they had chosen and five elegant but oversized fingers.

Having a third person into the mix made the entire capture operation a tad more complex than what that of Jack and Esther had been. It was still easy, like everything she had attempted since her growth.

Her digits closed with care around the three soft bodies, mashing them together and stopping when she felt she had reached the right balance between getting a good grip and hurting them. And instant later, she was pulling their practically weightless forms up towards her inquisitive gaze, opening her palm under her face to look at her catch.

It was so invigorating! The act of holding three people as if they were nothing but toys sent a chill down her spine and made her womanhood even moister than it had already been.

Here she was, looking down at her three captives, the three bodies managing to take most of her palm. She admired their smallness as she observed them, their obvious helplessness inflaming her almost permanent arousal.

They were noticeably less happy. The screams started as soon as the three people, two men and a woman, recovered from the roughness of their capture. Megan did not mind and just let them scream for a short while. It was almost intoxicating. She felt so utterly powerful!

The obvious truth that she could do anything she wanted to her captives reminded Megan of the reason she had always dreamed of being a giantess. It had to do with power, sheer power without restrictions, just the opposite of the type of woman she normally was. While the normal-sized Megan would always go around apologizing and trying not to be noticed, her new giant persona felt just the opposite.

“Did you really think you would be able to hide from me?” she asked, her voice overshadowing the puny screams of those she was holding.

The power of her words made her prisoners suddenly shut up and look up at her face. They found her smiling cutely at them.

“Come on, guys! I can see everything from up here!”

Quite surprisingly, it was the woman who broke the silence on the little people’s end. Megan had judged her to be the most scared of the three, but she seemed to have recovered enough.

“Please, don’t hurt us!” she pleaded in the usual mousy voice.

Megan could not prevent a loud laugh that made her captives shiver.

“Oh, don’t take it too bad,” the giant said happily. “It’s just that I’m still getting used to having this kind of power!”

The woman looked up at her, noticeably more startled than when she had addressed her first.

“I’m still making my mind up on what to do with you, anyway,” Megan quickly added. “If you behave, you should be just fine.”

“What do you want from us?” one of the men asked, sounding both scared and frustrated.

Megan chuckled.

“Size you out, mostly,” she said cheerfully. “I have only been like this for a short while, so I’m still trying to figure out how the rest of the world feels to me now.”

She decided to ignore them for a while as she observed her surroundings. Her capture of the three people she was holding had told everyone else that was hiding that their choice might not have been a good idea. From her vantage point of view, Megan saw as two trickles of people joined the main groups, fleeing either in the direction of downtown or towards Marshall Park.

She realized that she was eager to visit her townmates, to stroll along the streets, to feel like none of the buildings in Hathford could make it as high as her enhanced chest. The path was littered with abandoned cars, but by now she already knew that this would barely slow her down.

There was something about the group that had made it to the park that attracted her, though. They behaved differently, as if they thought that getting into the park was a great idea. Needless to say, this triggered Megan’s curiosity. She decided there was nothing wrong with taking a detour.

Her prisoners were visibly anxious when she moved her large hazel eyes back to them.

“Time to go,” she said as she shrugged.

When their faces became more puzzled than they had been, Megan could not prevent a giggle as she added:

“Don’t worry, it’s not as if I have any pockets on me!”

She did not give them the chance to reply before she crouched once more, bringing her hand closer to the road before turning it and emptying its contents on the warm tarmac. Megan could hear the thuds first and the groans of complaint of the three people later, but despite being bruised, they did not seem to have any type of major injury, so she ignored them and stepped over their position.

A Toyota Prius was her next victim as her right foot crushed it in half, reminding her of just how cool it was to step on cars. Her left foot then kicked the van the three people had been hiding behind out of the way as she finished crossing the intersection and got into Marshal Road.

Megan could have decided to keep stepping on cars. Considering how much she enjoyed it every time that she crushed an otherwise solid piece of engineering like a pop can, she was tempted to. She did not do it, though. Different than the main road into downtown, Marshall Road was not flanked by trees and lampposts, so she chose to saunter along the empty green field next to it, in an easier and much more uneventful trek.

The crowd had maybe had a five minutes head start. Megan caught up with them within two dozen steps, by the time the laggards were getting into the park’s parking lot.

The screams of those that had been fleeing from her were soon joined by a new type of yells, belonging to people that were seeing her for the first time. They were mostly joggers and other early risers that had gone to the park in order to stretch a bit before getting to work. Megan smiled when her mere presence caused the tide of runners to turn abruptly and move deeper into the meadow, leaving the parking lot at the entrance empty.

She stopped, smiling at the people’s reaction, proud to be the certain cause of it.

“Do you guys want to play hide and seek?” she mocked, raising her voice so that she would be heard by everyone in the vicinity.

Megan was having the time of her life. She was ready to get deeper into the park and toy with the little people. The sight of a red convertible by her left foot made her change her mind.

Megan had always been fond of cars, so she saw no reason not to take a closer look. She simply had to bend at the waist and reach out with her left hand to take a hold of it by its roof and lift it to her curious eyes.

“Oh my God! A Ferrari!” she muttered as she realized the type of vehicle she was holding. Who the hell came to jog in a Ferrari? In Hathford?

Megan noticed that she was denting the car by the mere act of holding it. Being the brand it was, she guessed that this would mean thousands of dollars in damage. Well, it was not as if anyone was going to sue her!

She looked around, trying to find the sport car’s owner, but no one seemed interested in laying claim for the vehicle. Her lips curled in an evil smile when a naughty idea came to mind.

“I guess whoever this car belongs to doesn’t have too much trouble to get good tits in it!” she joked. “Man, you can even have mine!”

Megan transferred the Ferrari into her right hand and took a good hold of it from below. Then, she moved it carefully to her right breast. She could not help but love its size and firmness. Having gotten used to having a flattish chest, Megan was really enjoying the extra size the transformation had come with.

Her nipple was soon resting on the car’s passenger window, the sudden cold combined with the thrill of what she was doing working together to make it harden. It was then only a matter to push. She could not prevent a moan when the window started to noticeably crack as she increased the pressure.

“Oh my goodness,” she said as she started panting. “Being a giant is such a massive turn on!” she whispered just before moaning.

Megan was stirred to a point she had never been before. Her natural shyness was magnified when it came to sex, so she had barely been in situations where she had felt such an urgency to take care about her womanly needs before.

Sparked as she was, Megan was less gentle than usual when pushing the car towards herself. There was never a chance for the window, which shattered into a thousand pieces, letting her swollen nipple inside. A bit more pressure, and the frame started to bend.

Megan was tempted to go all the way, when her curiosity prevailed and made her remove the car from herself. It was far from a pardon. Instead, she just positioned her right arm so that her enhanced breasts would be mashed together and used her left hand to slide the car in the valley between them. She let out another long moan when her breasts engulfed the convertible without issues.

It was then a matter of cupping each breast with one hand. Megan kept the suspense for a few seconds, holding her newfound toy in position with barely any effort. And then, without warning, she pushed.

Her soft breasts gave in first. It did not take them long to reach the level of compression where they would not give in anymore. It was then the turn for the other element of the equation: the Ferrari.

Megan was too excited to be slow and sensual about her game. The Ferrari barely lasted a second before being compressed into a two-dimensional piece of tinfoil inside her enlarged bust. Megan then felt the oil oozing out of the car and sticking into her skin and let her breasts go, letting the remainders of the sports car drop into the ground, close to a hundred feet below.

“Ouch!” the giantess said, but she was barely concerned. Her excitement far outweighed that.

Eager to keep the flame burning, she bent, reaching for a random car with each hand. She did not even give them a moment’s thought before flattening each against an erect breast, letting out a deep moan as she confirmed the destructive power of her chest.

“Oh my God!” Megan said, her excitement reaching a new peak. She tossed each car to either side and reached between her legs. Much as expected, her womanhood was drenched.

She realized that she could not postpone it anymore. She was too fired up not to do anything about it. She felt some heat in her cheeks, a clear indication that she was blushing. For Megan was facing her first real challenge as a giant: how did a woman like her find some privacy?

Curiously enough, her height gave her the answer. With her head easily clearing out even the tallest trees, Megan had no problems in finding an abandoned soccer field that lay in the opposite direction from the one the would-be escapees had chosen. It was not like looking at herself in her bedroom, but it would have to do, she thought. The option of not minding her womanly needs was not on the table.

She crouched to pick two more cars for the trip. After all, they had proven to be effective enough sex toys. No one but her knew what she had in mind as she finally stepped out of the park and headed towards her destination, easily stepping over an ankle-high fence to get into the neatly trimmed grass.

Megan knew she did not have a lot of time to waste. Somehow, some of her former instincts still prevailed, though, since she stood in the center of the pitch, cars in hand, and carefully scanned her surroundings a few times to make sure that she was on her own. She sat down gracefully as soon as she was certain. Surrounded by trees as it was, the soccer field offered her the most privacy she would ever hope to get.

With her concerns for concealment partially gone, Megan let the excitement take the reins of her once more. She inspected the two cars in her hands with a mischievous smile and pushed herself somewhat up with her calves, creating enough space to slide the vehicle in her left hand, a navy sedan, underneath her. She moaned when the hard cheeks of her ass dropped like twin wrecking balls, flattening the car instantaneously.

Knowing she could postpone the real thing anymore, Megan set the remaining car aside for later use and reached to her damp sweet spot.

Her last moment of hesitation lasted just a second. Female masturbation was still quite a taboo, which in someone so shy as she had been made the thing practically unspeakable of. This was not to say that she had no experience on it. She had spent countless hours pleasuring herself while she read about giantesses, so how not to do it when she was the giant herself?

The tip of her index finger started soon massaging the pubic bone, just above her clit. She was not surprised to find out that there was not much need to warm up. She had never been so enticed before. So, a little massage in the area, followed by some gentle pulling of her lower lips was more than enough to move into the serious stuff.

As soon as her fingertips started the slow, sensual, circular motion around her clitoris, Megan realized that the big “O” was going to come soon enough. It did not take her long to combine the movement with that of two fingers of her free hand getting inside her. There was no point in wasting such a massive build up “simply” on her clit.

Her panting accelerated as the physical and mental stimulation worked together to bring her to the most intense level of excitement she had ever felt. She was not in control anymore, accelerating the movement from every single finger that was working on herself, her gentle clit massage turning into rough rubbing, the strokes of her fingers getting faster and harder.

She had started with low, contained moans. She could not contain her screams of pleasure anymore.

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!!!” Megan cried out, her voice carrying her orgasm to every corner of the park.

She had masturbated before. She had been with men. She had had sex with partners she had liked. Never before had a climax brought her to such a level of bliss. Megan gently removed her hands from herself and rested her weight on them as she panted heavily, her heart rate peaking as she enjoyed the last ripples of pleasure reaching every inch of her body.

It had not even taken her so long. But that was, of course, if she counted only the few minutes she had dedicated to the specific act. Of course, Megan knew that her joy had started building up much earlier, practically in the moment she had grown through Gregg’s roof. Everything that had happened since then had contributed to the most amazing sexual experience in her life. Dealing with Gregg, finding out about her power, toying with people from a position of absolute control… it had all been there, in the orgasm.

And what made things better was that she knew that this would only be the first of many. Because the new Megan was here to stay. She still did not know why she had grown, but she instinctively knew that there was no way back. She was, for sure, not going to give what had happened to her up. And she had blind faith on the fact that no one else would be able to do anything about it either. It was probably the first time in Megan’s life that she accepted a truth that was coming from the gut rather than from the mind, but it felt just right.

She had dreamed about this for so long! And here she had it. A new world was laid out in front of Megan for her to explore, for her to play, for her to enjoy. And she was certainly going to make the most out of it.


*=*=*=*=*=*


Dave knew that what he was doing was stupid. But he could just not help himself. Little did he think, when he woke up early to jog, that his visit to Marshall Park would put him in front of his lifelong dream.

His fetish for giant women had been a secret part of him ever since he remembered. The massive erection he had had the moment he had set eyes on the young giantess had quickly reminded him of that.

So, while others had broken on a run, Dave had not been able to follow. Instead, he had stayed back, hid and observed the magnificent creature the universe had placed so close to him.

She was perfect. Everything about her was flawless. Young, beautiful, with a superlative hourglass figure… the giant woman was the embodiment of his darkest dreams. The moment he saw her crushing a car between her breasts he was lost. All he could do from then onwards, was think on how to keep getting more of her.

So, while everyone tried to put as much distance between them and her as possible, Dave followed her, taking care not to be seen, but making sure that she remained in view the entire time. Of course, she was much faster than he could ever hope. But, at the same time, she was easy enough to follow.

David did not understand why she seemed to be so interested in the soccer pitch at first. When she started working on herself, he understood. His penis almost exploded when he realized what was about to happen. His excitement was only matched by his disappointment when the fence that surrounded the pitch became much more annoying than he had expected. He could not have that. The surrounding trees soon gave him a solution.

It was better than having front row tickets for a Rolling Stones concert. He had never been so fired up before. Seeing his lifetime fantasy not only become real but start to masturbate right in front of him was the most sexually stimulating experience he had ever had. His right hand reached inside his overstretched running pants while he used his left to keep balance in the branch he was lying on.

Dave accompanied the giantess’ every movement with a match of his own, accelerating to keep the young woman’s pace when she did so. Her scream of ecstasy was deafening, but sounded like music to his ears nonetheless. It was right then that his dream abruptly turned into a nightmare.

Fired up by the situation, Dave was a bit too forceful. He realized that he had lost his balance long before he started falling. It was too late to stop the unavoidable, though. He hit the ground, some ten feet below, with a loud and painful thud. He groaned as his body ached. His only relief was to feel that there seemed to be nothing broken. There were going to be some nasty bruises, though.

None of this mattered as he looked towards the soccer pitch and saw the woman’s gaze trained on him. There was only one possible interpretation out of her expression: he was in deep shit.


*=*=*=*=*=*


Megan’s state of bliss was broken by a sudden noise. It did not take her long to find its cause. It had been nothing else than the scream of a man that had fallen off the tree where he had been hiding. A man that had been spying on her. A man that had invaded her privacy in her most intimate moment.

Megan’s joy was abruptly replaced by a growing anger. She felt her blood boil as she realized that the tiny fucker had sneaked up on her, tried to outsmart her by hiding on a treetop and watched her during her entire self-gratification.

“What the fuck were you doing?” she yelled in an incredibly annoyed tone.

The man, who was obviously bruised by the fall, looked in her direction, much like deer in the headlights. His eyes met hers and he realized, right away, that he was in danger.

Megan could not believe his stupidity. She could not believe his disregard for her privacy. She could not believe his misplaced boldness, almost as if he were not concerned about her reaction. It was the ultimate lack of respect. And it made her insane.

Almost without thinking, Megan grabbed the car that was resting next to her and threw it in the direction of the man with force. Her improvised projectile flew the fifty yards that separated her from the tiny voyeur without problems. Her aim was even better than she had been expecting. What saved the man were the trees.

The car, a rather large gray SUV, crashed with the tree trunks surrounding the little man and broke into a thousand pieces. A few of them hit the little bastard, injuring him even more. None of the wounds was too definitive, since the sneaky spy managed to stand up and run for his life, now realizing that he had bet too much on his luck.

Of course, this was not something that Megan was willing to let go, so she was immediately on her feet, stomping the way towards the spot where the man had been merely seconds before.

The damned peeping Tom seemed to have decided that staying in the small wooded area would work in his advantage. Megan quickly proved him wrong when she crouched to push two trees apart, making enough space for her to step into the meadow. She was positively surprised when her thighs kept doing short work of the trees without being scratched. So, while her speed was significantly reduced while wading through the forest, she had no trouble making way towards her prey.

Of course, the little man quickly realized that his initial idea was not going to work and revisited his plans, running for his life towards the main park entrance. Seeing his bright running T-shirt through the canopy, Megan accelerated her pace, breaking from the woods barely half a dozen steps before her target.

He had zero chances to escape her in an open field. Still upset, Megan kept a forceful pace, closing the distance with him incredibly fast. He peeked over his shoulder, sensing her presence. It was a fatal mistake. The moment he moved his eyes from the path, the man tripped, falling on his face. He rolled on himself as fast as he could. It was only to find Megan standing on top of him, looking down at his tiny form with fire in her eyes.

The man made a desperate attempt at standing up. It only took Megan a gentle push of her big toe to keep him in place.

“Stay here!” she said in a tone that admitted no rebuttal.

The man started to shake while Megan pierced him with her stare from above. Her eyes were narrowed, her teeth clenched. She felt violated by the man. But what made things even worse was that he had dared to do what he had done. He had tried to outsmart her, failing miserably to respect her new status. It got her out of her mind.

“You think you’re smart?” she asked. The man provided no answer, but Megan had not been expecting any. “You think you can sneak up on me? That you can take me for a fool?”

Once again, the only response Megan got was an increase in his shivering, easy enough to notice through the sensitive skin of her toe.

“You know what?” she asked in a knowing tone. “I’m fed up with people thinking they are smarter than me. I’m fed up with guys like you that think you can push the limits and that there will be no consequences. I’ve taken enough shit in my life. I’m taking no shit anymore!”

Megan removed her big toe from the man’s chest, making him feel an instant of relief. Her foot then rose high, its sole darkening the sky for him as Megan let it hover over him. He tried to cry. He never had the chance. Megan stomped without second thoughts, her foot coming down hard on the man and the soft ground where he was laying.

There was an explosion of sensations, concentrated in an instant. Megan felt the man’s pathetic efforts at stopping her step for a fraction of a second, just before his body burst in a tiny explosion that splattered gore all along the ball of her foot. She barely had time to focus on it when the ground started sinking and compressing, digging a crater in the exquisite shape of a footprint.

She had never felt such a rush of excitement before. It came and went at lightning speed, though, the feeling of power quickly replaced by an attempt of guilt. The unnamed man was not the first person Megan had killed, but it was quite easier to rationalize Gregg’s death than what she had just done.

And just as it tried to get into the back of her mind, the guilt was rejected by a defense mechanism that kicked in and that would define her new relationship with the world.

Why should she feel sorry about what she had done? The man had abused her and she had punished him for it. But, even more, what if he hadn’t?

She was a giantess, for god’s sake! This was what she had always wanted. She had wanted the experience. But she had also wanted the power. She wanted to indulge. But she also wanted to call the shots. And, in her fantasies, she had never been shy of using unrestrained violence to achieve both. So, now that the stars had lined up to give her what she had always wished for, why should she behave any differently?

Megan slowly removed her foot from the spot where she had stepped on the man to admire the clearly contoured imprint and the red smear on its center. She moaned in delight. She enjoyed the implied power, the limitless possibilities, the lack of consequences. And she immediately knew he would not be the last. He would be far from the last. The old Megan was finally gone, once and for all. Her new, giant self had no inhibitions.

She was more eager than ever to get into town. A quick look down showed her that she was not presentable. There was oil and dirt between her breasts, courtesy of an expensive sports car. She could only blame herself for the stickiness between her legs. And she was not going to blame the man she had stepped on for the bloodstain in her sole. After all, there was no way he could pay a higher price.

Thankfully, the solution presented itself in the form of the small pond that lay on the center of Marshall Park. Megan was there in no time, rinsing her foot first before kneeling in the shallow water to try and make it easier to wash her not-so private parts. Her chest was a bit harder, requiring several attempts to achieve half-satisfactory results.

Realizing that she was still limiting herself by the little-woman perspective she had had for her twenty-six years of life, Megan reached out for a small tree on the shore and wrapped her fingers around its trunk. She moaned in delight when the lemonwood barely put on a fight. It did not take much effort for Megan to uproot the tree. She was soon using its canopy as an improvised brush to enhance the effect her fingers had had on the stain in her chest.

“Ready for the occasion,” Megan sentenced with satisfaction as she stood up in the shallow water and tossed the tree to the side.

Ready or not, Hathford was soon going to meet her.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.