- Text Size +

 

  
  Megan XXL

 

“Oh my fucking goodness!” Megan let out as she finally reached the outskirts of the city.

Even at her previous size, Stanton had been a vast metropolis. Not anymore! From her location, at the point where I-605 met the city, it did not look as if the distance to the opposite side of the city, by the bay, would take her more than a five minutes stroll. Even better than this were the pitiful sizes of the buildings. Even the tallest skyscrapers in the skyline in the now not so distant downtown felt ridiculous. Buildings that had dare to challenge her supremacy at her previous stature, towering over her, could now not even make it to mid-shin.

On a whim, Megan moved her foot forward, burying six city blocks under her sole. She had barely felt the brief resistance of the apartment buildings as they crumbled like sandcastles. Repeating the operation with her left foot, the goddess stood into the city and placed her hands into her hips as she observed the commotion at feet level, seemingly a world away.

She had already known she was huge, back in the countryside. She had not realized that she was so fucking massive, though. Nothing, absolutely nothing in her surroundings could be compared to her. And this was no ordinary city. Stanton was a jewel of architecture and grand constructions, the location of many iconic buildings that had taken years to design and build. And still, each and every single one of them felt like nothing but a toy next to her.

And then, Megan realized: the world of men could not handle her anymore. In Megan’s mind, this was the world’s problem, not hers.

Megan chuckled as several spotlights struggled to illuminate small chunks of her anatomy, revealing the presence of plenty of air traffic around her. Knowing that she had the city’s attention turned her on an extra notch, if that was even possible. It also compelled her to address Stanton’s citizens once more.

“Hello down there, my lovely microbes,” she started in a mocking tone that reached every corner of the city with the power of a concert’s speaker system. “I know you’ve missed me, but you are getting so much more of me in return! I left your city as a mind-blowing giantess and I’m back like an all-powerful goddess! Earlier today I promised you that I would turn your city into a smoking heap of rubble before going to sleep. This is the moment when I make it easy. Are you ready? I’m craving for it!”

Just to prove her point, Megan moved her right foot forward, flattening another half-dozen city-blocks with devastating finality. Around her foot, several other buildings collapsed, unable to take the beating the shaking of her step had produced in its surroundings. Four strides later, tens of thousands of people had succumbed, without even the slightest bit of attention from the goddess that had sealed their fates.

Megan’s focus was now on the helicopters hovering around her. She grinned when she finally noticed what had been odd about the scene. None of the floodlights from the choppers was coming from above!

“I’m so fucking tall that choppers cannot fly higher than my head!” she told herself, marveling at the realization.

Feeling incredibly curious about them, Megan reached out for one of the insects with her right hand. As usual since her latest transformation, her gesture was not free of consequences. Several aircraft were sent twirling to the ground because of the turbulence caused by the casual movement of her mind-blowing arm. Not the object of her interest, though.

In a perfect balance of accuracy and delicacy, Megan managed to pinch the tiny gnat by its tail with two fingers. She then exercised extra care when lifting it up to her face, letting its floodlight illuminate her nose.

“You feel inevitably attracted to me, don’t you?” she mocked. “I get it. It’s not every day that a goddess comes to visit, is it?”

There was no way she would be able to communicate with those inside the aircraft or get anything else from it, so as casually as she had picked it up Megan tossed it over her shoulder, sending it spiraling for miles before it crashed in the middle of the countryside.

Her ankle bones were towering over everything in the part of the city she was standing at, so obliterating city blocks by the dozen soon started to become boring to the goddess. Without further warning, she crouched first and then got on all fours, bringing herself much closer to her diminutive subjects and bringing a newer section of the city down in the process.

The streets were bustling with activity! How had she not done this earlier? Megan’s godly eyes gave her a perfect view of the chaos she had driven the population into. Cars were piled up as far as she could see (and she could see a lot!) and hundreds of thousands of people were desperately trying to flee from her on foot in the aisles between the crashed vehicles.

“You poor little things!” Megan teased from above.

Feeling naughty, she then drooled on the streets, releasing hundreds of thousands of gallons of saliva on the population under her. The first ones were crushed mercilessly under her thick spittle, the kinetic energy of its drop from a couple thousand feet enough to make a mess of its own. It did not end there. Finally on the ground, the warm liquid started spreading, drenching buildings and bulldozing over fleeing citizens with insulting ease.

“Oh my God!” Megan let out, exhilarated. “You are really pathetic, aren’t you?”

Just to prove her point, she extended a finger and pushed it on a crowded section of the street, killing dozens. Amused by the results, she repeated the operation a few more times, giggling as she unleashed death and destruction with each of them.

“Ready or not, here I come!” the goddess then announced in an amused tone. And then, she just let her prodigious anatomy drop on the ground below, finishing an entire neighborhood in the process.

Without any care for the unimaginable level of destruction she was causing with her casual gestures, the goddess folded her arms and rested her chin on them, taking a new peek at the miniature world from even closer.

“I see you,” she whispered as she marveled in the mayhem at street level.

Not a single part of her divine body could fit any of the city streets anymore, so she did not try. Feeling naughty, Megan pursed her lips and blew a strong puff of her hot breath down in the streets below. Entire blocks of people were sent tumbling head over heels as they were caught entirely off guard by her hurricane breath. She then made a stronger puff and watched cars roll over themselves.

It was hard to get more turned on. She could feel her love juices drenching the neighborhood under her exposed womanhood. Moaning, Megan rubbed her clit into the crumbling city and felt a wave of ecstasy flow through her body.

People around her were fighting to survive the cataclysm she was so carelessly bringing upon them. Hundreds merely fought their way out of the great thick tangles of Megan’s hair as it flowed down over the sides of her amazing breasts and onto the streets. A single strand was enough to ensnare a public bus and haul its heavy weight into the air whenever Megan lifted her head to admire her surroundings.

Her superhuman eyes soon showed her something that immediately caught her attention.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

The crowd around Lauren was certainly stirred. Of course, they had every reason to be. If the story of Megan Monroe had been shocking until now, the latest developments were short of unimaginable.

Some time after gathering her together with hundreds of other members of the press, the skyscraper-sized Miss Monroe had engaged and apparently obliterated a large display of the US Army that had been sent to bring her down. Lauren had learned from reliable sources that the military had had a fall back plan, and that Megan Monroe had been gassed as soon as she had put some distance between herself and the city. And now she was back. It was not only that, of course. By now, Lauren was ready to believe that the giant woman would have been able to survive a biological attack. Her consternation was coming from the dimensions she had come back with.

Lauren had vivid memories of her encounter with Megan Monroe, of just how colossal she had looked. But, up to some point, she had been able to understand her size. She could not, anymore. The giant woman was not a giant anymore. She was something else, only Lauren had not yet been able to find a word to describe it.

It was hard to tell much about Miss Monroe’s antics from their location. Darkness had already engulfed the city, and the giantess was mostly outside of the area illuminated by the city lights. Lauren could certainly feel her, though. Each of her movements ended up causing the unavoidable shaking. Each of her sounds reverberated through her bones.

She caught herself thinking that Miss Monroe must be the size of a mountain as she stood back up like a monstrous shadow in the distance when her words reached her again. Lauren needed some time to realize that she was addressing them.

“I’m happy to see that you followed my advice and remained in the stadium. This will save you. It will also give the world a chance to meet its new goddess. Get ready, I’m coming!”

Lauren could see the shadow move. And then, the earth shook in a way it had not done it yet. A second later, a new shaking came. She looked around and could see her colleagues in a frenzy, wondering what to do. She looked around and took a deep breath in, reaching out for a nearby pole to prevent falling down on her ass when the next shaking came. In that movement, she ended up looking up. When she saw the loudspeakers lining up the stadium’s modern stands, Lauren had an idea.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“God, being careful really takes some planning now!” Megan thought as she stopped a couple of miles away from the Seagull’s Stadium. She was afraid that if she walked much closer she might bring the entire thing down simply through the tectonic quality of her casual steps.

“Hold on tight!” the goddess warned before she started bringing herself down. In her wake lay thirty miles of razed city, casually bulldozed by the mere act of taking a stroll. Megan was more mindful than she had been in a long while as she let her knees drop in the ground below, digging craters that reached deep under the city’s underground infrastructure. She then applied the same care as she rested her hands, ready to stretch herself forward.

She thought she had done a reasonably good job by the time she ended up lying down on the street, letting her mammoth breasts carve new craters of their own as she rested her head back on her folded arms, an act that was more than enough to let her peek over the walls of the stadium, which now looked no bigger than a soda can to her. She was thoroughly impressed that she could still make the millimeter-long journalists inside. It was them she was interested in.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

Of course, she was not going to get an answer, so she replied to herself.

“Of course, you are! What else is there for you to do?” she said, chuckling. Then she added: “I’m afraid that my latest enhancement has removed the possibility for some bidirectional communication, but this does not need to be a big deal. Pay attention, I have a message to the world.”

Megan could feel the attention from the semi-microscopic reporters. It was weird, to be able to feel something from someone so miniscule. But it felt good too.

“Last time we talked I was big. I was big in a human sense of the word, though. I guess you’ll want to know how I got big in a geological sense. Well, long story short, you have the army to thank for. They tried to kill me. They almost succeeded. And then I got like this. Which makes me wonder how damned colossal I will get if you guys try anything else on me. My heart is kind of divided when it comes to this. Part of me would love to get big enough to step over the Rockies. But another part tells me that this is already plenty big. It’s your call, I guess. Just remember one thing: I need to eat!”

Megan gave them a few seconds to process her words. It was hard to tell if they had got all the implications of what she had told them. She went on, in any case.

“Which brings me to my next point. This is the only call you get to make from now on: how big you want me to get. You lost the power to decide over anything else when you effectively turned me into a goddess. So, hear me, world!”

Megan paused for two seconds for added effect, then went on.

“I am Megan Monroe, and I am now the goddess of the Earth. I am unstoppable. I am insatiable. And I am whimsical. I will roam the planet, explore its landmarks and test my size. I will level some cities and command others to do my bidding. I will accept nothing but full obedience. Anything less will end up bad. You are all mine to do as I please, to command as I please, to finish as I please. Accept this, and your chances of survival will increase. Try to deny it and it will be your end!”

Megan let her words linger in the atmosphere for a few seconds, then proceeded to conclude.

“You ask me if I had demands before. I will make them known as I visit the Earth. For now, all you have to know is that I’m taking tomorrow off for self-indulgence!”

Megan suppressed a chuckle as she let the implied threat stay with the reporters. She was about to stand up when a metallic voice replied to her.

“Miss Monroe?”

It took her a second to realize that someone was talking to her through the loudspeaker system of the stadium. And she could perfectly understand! Megan let out a chuckle.

“Clever girl!” Megan said, impressed at whoever had had the idea to talk to her like that.

“This is Lauren Swanson here,” the voice came back. It brought a smile to Megan’s lips. She had always known she was a great reporter. “I wonder if you’d care to answer some questions, Miss Monroe.”

“Miss Monroe?” Megan asked cheerfully. “Megan will do just fine. Or Goddess Megan if you are feeling formal.”

“Er… Megan…” the voice of Lauren Swanson came back. She had to suppress a giggle at the tiny’s reaction. “I was wondering if you would be up for some questions.”

Megan chuckled.

“Of course. I’m always up for a chat,” the goddess said.

“If I understood it right, you just self-proclaimed as ruler of the Earth.”

Megan smiled widely as she replied:

“Yeah… I guess I did. I mean, I was only stating the obvious, right?”

“Do you have any instructions or demands for the governments of the planet?”

Megan thought for a couple of seconds. She had not really thought about it.

“Not really,” she finally said. “I mean, I could demand them to submit to me, but it would simply be a formality, wouldn’t it? Maybe a piece of advice: do not try anything against me. It will only get a good chunk of your countries razed. I’d ask them to disband, but someone must be around to organize stuff when I make demands. After all, I have needs and I fully intend to have them covered by you guys.”

“Speaking of needs…” Lauren started. She felt uncomfortable, which was remarkable for such an experienced journalist. “You have not shied away from using people for nourishment or… sexual stimulation during the day. What are your intentions looking forward?”

Megan let a loud laughter out.

“Well, I certainly cannot fuck you anymore, can I? I mean, my clit must be the most sensitive surface on Earth, but even like that, I doubt I could feel you, much less be stimulated by you. I guess it’s dildos for me from now on,” she said in a mocking tone.

Megan cleared her throat and answered the lingering question.

“Eating you is a different matter, of course. Look, it’s not as if I have put a lot of thought into it, but I must now have the nutrition needs of a medium-sized country. I guess I will need to diversify. After all, it is not my intention to exterminate you. This, of course, does not rule the possibility of eating you out. My advice here would be for you to have as much ingenuity and proactivity as possible. The more options you give to me, the less of you I will need to ingest.”

“That is… not reassuring,” Lauren Swanson finally said.

She got another chuckle out of Megan.

“I thought I had been clear about this before. You cannot expect sympathy or mercy from me. But you can always expect the truth and that I will keep my word. I have no need to lie to you, so I won’t.”

“So what will you do now?” Lauren asked.

“Aren’t you the smart one?” Megan asked with sarcasm. “Look, I made it no secret to anyone that Stanton will be gone by the time I go to sleep. So, I guess it’s time to finish the job. Which brings me to my next point: stay here. It keeps getting harder and harder not to do anything that might end up hurting you.”

“Aren’t you afraid you’ll get attacked during your sleep?” Lauren asked in a rush, sensing that Megan was already in the mood to finish the interview.

She had thought about it.

“I would not call it being afraid. I don’t think I’m capable of experiencing that emotion anymore. But I guess the possibility of an attack is up to you. I’ll go back to how I started the interview: you decide how big you want me to be when I wake up in the morning. Make me big enough and I may need to eat New York City for breakfast. Understood?”

“Er… yes…”

“Good!” Megan said cheerfully. “Now, I’m afraid I should get going. The city is not going to crush itself!”

Without further word, Megan brought her hands to the ground and started pushing her mountain body up, more mindful than ever of the strength she was using.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lauren moved out of the Stadium’s speaker box and looked up at the looming figure of the now standing Megan Monroe. Before today, Lauren would have considered anyone who had proclaimed herself a goddess to be mentally unbalanced, but seeing the sheer magnitude of what she knew had not so long ago been merely a woman, made her doubt.

This was not the only thing that questioned her lifelong principles and beliefs. For all she knew, Megan Monroe had been a decent enough person before her growth, even on the shy side. Was growing to her current size reason enough to behave like she was, or had there always been evil in the woman’s heart?

In order to answer this question, Lauren tried to picture herself in Miss Monroe’s position, with the world now not being able to even reach her ankle bone. She found out that she could not. The human mind was not ready to go so far.

Muffled footsteps made her turn.

“Well played, Swanson,” a mature man’s voice said.

“Thanks… I guess?” she replied to Mick.

“We are fucked, aren’t we?” Mick asked.

“Yeah… it’s not as if she made it a secret, is it?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

It was surprising how little of the city there was left. In the end, it turned out that just moving from one place to the next had been enough to bring half of Stanton own. Megan was now cheerfully taking care of the other half by simply walking on it, randomly kicking some buildings and sweeping her feet through some others.

“This looks boring,” the goddess said, looking at an extensive area of low rise buildings that gave way to an ever broader collection of suburbs.

Stepping on high-rises had a certain thrill to it, but after a while flattening houses under her Earth-shattering feet, the activity got tedious. And still, she was a woman of her word, so she was not about to give those living in the wealthier outskirts a break.

Her lips curled into a smile when a wicked idea came to mind. Not wasting any time to crouch first and lie down on her stomach later, the giga-giantess produced a fair but useless piece of warning.

“Watch out!”

And then, she just started rolling on herself, giggling as her Earth-shattering did its job. By the time she stopped, Megan was way beyond the limits of the city, the dust and debris peeling from her skin being the only witness to the fact that hundreds of thousands of people had lived in her path of destruction.

Sitting down, Megan turned to look at the only part of the city that was still standing. It was not by chance. The goddess had decided to save the best for last.

In its way out of town, the Stanton River meandered and got close enough to Megan’s current location. It was a convenient enough way to get to where she was going, so the goddess took it, moaning in delight when the water of the stream cooled her murderous feet. It could not cool much more than that, the waterline struggling to reach as high as her ankle bone.

Megan chuckled once more at the realization that the once mighty Stanton was, again, nothing more than an afterthought in her new condition. Eager to get to her destination, she waded along the stream, quickly covering the twenty miles that had separated her from the once imposing Downtown.

“There you are!” Megan said cheerfully as she looked down at the Pan-Atlantic building, its characteristic pyramid shape looking a bit less remarkable at its new size.

One thing very few people had come to know about Megan was that she really knew how to hold a grudge, and even with everything that had gone on over the day, she had not yet forgotten the humiliation she had felt when standing next to it in her first visit to the city, earlier in the day, only to find out that the building towered so much over her that she could not even reach its top with an extended arm. How things had changed!

Even standing in the river, the tip of the Pan-Atlantic could not even make it to her knee.

Turning, and flooding the adjacent streets with her casual movement, Megan crouched, her world-class ass ending over the opposite riverbank as she brought herself closer to the charismatic building. She extended a finger and traced it over its contour, getting some debris to peel and rain on the streets below despite the fact that she had tried to be as careful as possible.

“Not in the same league anymore, are we?” the goddess asked with all the sarcasm she could muster.

Pinching its gilded spire with two fingers, Megan pulled and was soon rewarded with the entire top of the skyscraper being ripped. Hundreds of people started screaming in unison when their cover was blown to reveal the sky-filling face of the woman that had been terrorizing the city, even if Megan could not hear them. She could see the frantic reactions of those in the upper floors of the tower, though, which was more than enough.

“Thought you were at the top of the world?” she mocked.

Feeling curious, Megan upturned her finger and used a neatly manicured fingernail as an excavator, scooping both debris and people that she then eagerly brought in front of her curious eyes. Her heart filled with glee when she could see a few of her picks still moving.

“We are going to make an experiment,” she announced. “I will bring you next to my year and you will yell. I want to know if I can hear you. Ready?”

Without waiting for an answer, not even a nod, the goddess removed her long brown locks from her face and brought her extended finger next to her delicate ear.

“Now… scream!”

She giggled when the anguished sound of half a dozen people reached her. Bringing her finger in front of her eyes once more, she said:

“Thanks. You were useful.”

And then, she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it, swallowing its contents.

Moving her attention back to the building, Megan reached to its base and dug the fingers of her right hand deep into the asphalt while she used her left hand to hold the entire thing steady. She soon found its foundations and started to pull. They groaned and resisted… but only for a second. Megan’s near infinite strength was more than enough to beat the efforts of a building that had been designed to withstand scale nine earthquakes but not whimsical giantesses.

Careful not to break too much of the skyscraper too soon, the goddess was slow and deliberate as she plucked it off the ground, tons of debris raining from the torn building foundations as she did.

Windows unavoidably shattered and cracks inevitably formed on its façade as the giantess stood up and brought the Pan-Atlantic tower in front of her face, holding it with one hand underneath and one on its side, offering it to the remainders of the city like a trophy.

“And to think that you once dared to stand up to me!” she mocked.

The building was now dark, but Megan had been happy to see that many windows had had light as she headed towards it in the first place, so she knew the skyscraper was crowded.

Standing in the river, holding the city’s largest skyscraper like a vase, knowing that there were thousands of people inside, completely at her mercy… it made Megan ecstatic. It also brought her libido to new levels, her soaked cunt and erect breasts confirming physically what was already an intellectual reality.

Megan realized that she could not postpone the attention to her womanly needs anymore. It was almost a miracle that she had managed to put it off for so long, considering how much of a turn on her latest growth had been. Thankfully, she knew how to address the situation.

With nothing else to do with the Pan-Atlantic, the goddess simply started squeezing her fingers, feeling the structure crumble like crackers under the astronomical force of her digits.

More of the Pan-Atlantic started dropping into the water below, glass peeling from the façade and concrete crumbling to reveal the building’s steel skeleton. Delighted with the process, Megan made sure to make it last. At one point she could have sworn that she could make screams coming from inside. Things got even better when quasi-microscopic office dwellers started jumping through the shattered windows.

“Let this be a lesson to whatever or whoever thinks that can ever stand up to me!” she said proudly, carried away by the intensity of the moment.

At a certain point, the structure of the once majestic building could not take it anymore and folded on itself. No longer interested in the leftovers, Megan simply tossed them over her shoulder and stepped out of the river, her right foot taking the spot that had once been owned by the tallest skyscraper in the city.

From there, the goddess made a path down the Avenue, parallel to the river, just where the most iconic buildings in Stanton’s skyline were located. The first one, an unremarkable mid-shin black box vanished with a well-placed kick. From there, the giantess tested a variety of options to bring down every skyscraper on her path. Of all of them, the one she enjoyed the most was stepping on them. Being big enough to be able to lift her foot over the roofs of the tallest buildings in the city was exhilarating. Once this was possible, the rest was a piece of cake, since no structure, no matter how well designed by its architect, could hope to withstand even a fraction of her weight.

By the time she reached the Water Tower, her sex drive could have powered the entire country. And there it was!

“Oh boy! Aren’t you perfect!” Megan purred from above. Up to some point, it was as if her growth spurt had made her just the right size for the building. Now looking some eight to ten inches tall, the Tower’s phallic shape took a new dimension.

“I don’t suppose you have any batteries, do you?” she then asked in a mocking tone as she crouched to delight when she saw that most lights were on.

Bringing her head as close to the skyscraper as she could, the goddess winked at the audience inside and then used her best bedroom voice to say:

“You and I are going to have the biggest sex this world has ever seen.”

She then waited a few seconds and added:

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle… at first.”

Feeling mischievous, the giantess then opened her mouth and brough the entire building into it, being gentle as she gave the skyscraper a blow job, shocking the world and terrifying those inside.

She kept at it for half a minute, then stood back up and brought a hand to her drenched pussy. The goddess then spread a generous amount of her love juices over the building’s sleek surface. Lubrication was certainly not going to be an issue.

Not able to hold herself any longer, Megan moved back to her knees and repositioned herself.

“Here I come,” she said sensually as she dropped herself and let the cold glass of the Tower’s top caress her lower lips.

“Oooohhhh!” the goddess moaned.

Still not lowering herself completely, Megan kept her position and traced the contour of the building with her clean shaven pussy, letting its rounded top stimulate her labia as she guided it to her clit.

“Ooooohhhh!” she repeated to the world.

She kept the foreplay for a while. Eventually, she could not keep herself from going all in any longer. Some groans and cracks prevented her from being harsh, though. Lowering herself as gently as she could, Megan felt the entirety of the skyscraper getting into her, lovingly hugged by her drenched lips, which kept going down until they kissed the ground below.

“Oh my fucking goodness!” Megan screamed into the night. She could not believe just how good it felt. She was in bliss.

Being mindful, she removed herself from the building, letting it rub her sensitive womanhood, only to bring herself down once more, the stimulation getting better and better.

Another gentle thrust and the Water Tower had already beat the best sex Megan had ever had. Carried away as she was, the goddess reached to her side and ripped a thirty-story building with one hand. The high-rise soon found its destination between her mammoth breasts. Timing it perfectly with yet another thrust, Megan then brought her tits together and crushed the building into fine powder between the softest parts of her anatomy.

“Yes!” she cried as she reached for yet another building. This time, she simply slammed it into her right breast as she thrusted yet one more time.

“My God! Make me come and I may let you live!” she screamed. The hundreds of dwellers of the once proud office building never heard her offer, her voice muffled by the rest of her prodigious body as they rested inside her.

Inflamed as she was, Megan unconsciously started to come down harder on the building, putting considerable stress into its already battered structure.

“I’m coming! I’m coming!” she screamed as she felt the fireworks approaching. And then, when she thought she could grasp the orgasm with her fingertips, the Water Tower surrendered. It had never been designed to withstand the beating of vaginal muscles that had the power of a natural disaster. As a matter of fact, its engineers would have been proud to see just how much it had taken, had they survived Megan’s previous rampage of the city.

To the goddess it felt as if her dildo had suddenly vanished, her pussy ripping it from the ground and shattering it into pieces in the process.

“What the fuck?” she asked. She was so much enraptured by the situation, that it took her a moment to find out what had happened. “Fuck! Fuck! What a fucking let down!” she yelled. Her mind reacted quickly enough though, and her fingers reached for her hungry womanhood, peeling rubble away and keeping the fire on.

She did not need to be concerned about the structural integrity of her digits, so Megan was quite wilder. It had been a close call, but she managed to bounce back from the disappointment of the Tower’s failure and bring herself back to climax. By the time she got her rocks finally off, Megan’s yell could be heard in every neighboring state:

“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!”

Having released the equivalent energy to a small nuclear explosion, Megan finally let herself drop on her back and brought her hands behind her head, observing the full moon and the bright stars in the cloudless sky as she panted heavily.

Having released enough endorphins to make half of the world’s population happy for a week, the goddess finally felt drowsiness taking over. She did not try to fight it off. Instead, she embraced it, feeling both proud at what she had achieved and safe that no one would be able to attempt anything against her.

It was amazing, Megan reflected as she slowly transitioned from consciousness to slumber. Just twenty-four hours before she had gone to bed drunk, feeling small and betrayed. How things had changed! How the world had changed! It was hers now!

Megan let her mind wander across the possibilities her new size, her new power presented. There were no limits. She could do anything she wanted now. The question was: what? No mountain, ocean or canyon would ever be an obstacle to her. She would tour the world, of that she was certain. Maybe she would start with Europe. She imagined herself coming ashore, scaring the living hell out of hundreds of millions of people, teasing them to death. She would pick the Eiffel Tower up and use it like a toothpick, rip the Big Ben from the ground with her toes. She should probably plan to spend some time in London, since the Gherkin building was probably the closest thing to the Water Tower in the world. She wondered if she would be able to bring herself to orgasm without ripping it from the ground this time. She would go down to Spain, wade the Mediterranean, hold the entire Vatican City in one hand. And in the evening, she would stop for a tan in Santorini, provided that the entire island was big enough to fit her.

She would visit India, climb the Everest in a minute, pee from the top of the world. And then she would make way across China. The skyscrapers in Shanghai sure felt appealing. She wondered how she would be received in Japan. She guessed that even having been fixated on Godzilla over the last seventy years would not make them ready for her. Phileas Fogg had gone around the world in eighty days. She would do it in three, and only because she was planning to spend enough time to play in each location.

Megan would stroll, would wade, would play, would eat and would fuck. She would do whatever the fuck she pleased. And by the time she got settled, she would start shaping the world to her liking. She would command. She would reward and punish. She would destroy for no other reason than she wished to.

Eventually she would play it down. She did not want to exterminate the world’s population. She needed it. She had to rule over something. She was far from the point where this would be a problem, though. If there was one thing the world did not lack was people.

This had been a wonderful day. What made it better was that it had only been the first day of the rest of her life. Her new life as a goddess.

 

With that thought, Megan dozed off.

Chapter End Notes:

****

The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99 (you can name your price from there): gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that would like a PDF or Kindle format and to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.