- Text Size +

 

Closure

 

Megan wondered, not for the first time, if she really needed to do anything to cut the city off. A quick view at the complete gridlock in I-605 as she approached it told her that the tinies were doing a pretty good job on their own.

The interstate was the pure image of chaos. Each of its eight lanes was utterly collapsed, the accidents that had happened even before she had shown up rendering it completely impassable. Megan had taken the beltway and circled the city, her feet making short work of overpasses and digging impassable trenches as she had methodically disabled each and every possible escape route from the city. She had not even needed thirty minutes to undo what the city’s public works department had been building over the last hundred years. Being a civil engineer, Megan understood the sheer amount of destruction she had caused better than anyone. If anything, it made her feel prouder.

Being the last path out of the city, it felt anticlimactic to just leave I-605 alone. Making her movements slow and sensual, the giantess covered the last steps towards the highway and straddled its eight lanes with ease, trapping hundreds of people under her clean-shaven crotch.

She remained in place, hands on her hips, savoring the fear her looming presence caused. With the cacophony of horns and screams serving as a welcome background soundtrack, Megan moved her sight from the chaos at her feet and deeper into the city, a city that was now cut off the rest of the world, trapping millions of people that were now at her absolute mercy.

God, what a rush! Knowing that she held the power of life and death over so many. And this was only the beginning! The city of Stanton was merely an appetizer. The main dish was the world, and Megan knew that she had the rest of time to enjoy what had suddenly become hers.

Emboldened by the thought, the goddess looked back down at the scurrying mites by her feet, marveling that she could have once been like them. Her new height, the status it granted her… they felt so natural that it was as if she had been like this her entire life, not merely a morning.

Bending at the waist, pushing her rock-hard ass out, the giantess reached out and plucked a flashy SUV from the road with two fingers. She was soon back at her full height, inspecting her catch with curiosity, smiling at the panicked driver behind the windshield.

“Hi there, little bug!” she addressed him with a mix of cheerfulness and mockery.

Megan was not expecting an answer, so she did not mind the man’s frantic waving and screaming as she addressed him.

“A piece of advice, if you don’t mind: glittery cars like yours are like a magnet for giant girls!”

With that, the giantess moved the micro-machine-sized car to her chest and trapped it between her nipple and the tip of her index finger. The warm metal felt delicious in the oversensitive skin, exciting it enough to add some stiffness to the car’s fleshy prison. It then only took Megan a slight push of her finger to crush the SUV into a penny-sized disc.

Megan let out a long pleasure moan, but her gesture with the car had mostly gone unnoticed to the crowd at her toes. It was not as if they could get much more frightened, in any case.

Encouraged by what she had done and feeling naughty, Megan squatted, using the fingers of her right hand to pluck cars from the road and store them in her cupped and waiting left palm. She marveled once again at just how large she was, her scale making the job of holding a dozen vehicles of different makes and sizes easy.

Fascinated about the entire tits versus cars concept, the giantess stood back up and raised her palm to her face, trying to make out the different occupants in the trucks and sedans that she had picked. She offered them her best devilish smile and just moved the hand towards her chest area.

Megan used her free hand to cup her left breast, feeling it to conclude once again that it was as soft as it was generous. She had the suspicion that it would not feel like that to the vehicles that she had picked, though. Pulling her tit up a bit, the giantess maneuvered to place her car-holding hand in her boob’s natural resting spot. And then, she simply let go.

“Ooooohhhhh,” she let out in pleasure as she felt her catch crumbling under the softest part of her anatomy.

She removed her hand to marvel at the barely recognizable shapes of the vehicles. Snorting, she then closed her fist, compacting the different mangled remainders of cars into a solid steel ball and tossing it over her shoulder.

The brief action was making horny again, as a furtive move from her left hand to her damp womanhood certified. She would eventually have to let go some more steam, but she resolved to wait a little. As great as orgasms were at her new scale, Megan did not want to spend the entire day satisfying herself.

The crowd had used her brief distraction to try and put some distance with her. Motorists had abandoned their cars and had joined those that had already been running along the aisles between vehicles, forming a nicely sized mob that was heading back towards the city.

“That’s more like it!” Megan said, happy.

And then, she just brought her feet together and started strutting down the highway. Each of the giantess’ basketball-pitch-sized feet took an entire side of the highway, her right covering the four inbound lanes while the left made short work of the outbound ones. Dozens of cars were crushed into a thick steel layer under her soles as she progressed into the city. Very soon, hundreds of people joined them, popping into unrecognizable red splotches as hundreds of thousands of tons of playful woman smashed them into the ground.

Megan knew it was time to start being more systematic about her demolition of the city, and I-605 felt like a good enough pathway back into town.

Five minutes later she was a few miles into the city, the buildings in her surroundings getting taller and reminding her that she was getting closer to Downtown and the river.

Her mind had been working in strange ways ever since she had grown through Gregg’s roof. For all that she knew, the waist-high condos to her left should have been unrecognizable from her new stature, but something in the back of her head made an immediate connection with the view she had had of them in her first and only visit.

It had been almost a year before, when Kevin had invited his colleagues in the office to a birthday party and everyone had praised the views from the roof of his penthouse apartment. Young and single, her secret office crush had decided that living in the city and wasting two hours a day commuting was preferable to being trapped in a small residential town with no night life.

Megan smiled, her mind racing back to earlier in the morning, when she had already held her cute coworker in her hand, even if she had not been even close to being the magnificent mega giantess she had later become. Megan had urged him to go home… she wondered if he had time to get to the city before she had fucked the highway up. Well, there was only one way to know!

Happy at having found a new distraction, the giantess stepped out of the devastated highway, crushing a low-rise building as she did so. The streets were too narrow in this part of the city to fit her well, so she did not try, her feet and calves making short work of several blocks of residential area before she reached the characteristic red-brick high-rises.

“He lives in a nice area,” Megan thought again, observing the destroyed surroundings of the group of six towers that shared height and architecture.

She recognized Kevin’s building as the one on the north-east corner of the group, and adjusted her position to face it, her already drenched pussy looming right over its roof.

Grinning in anticipation, the titaness crouched, remaining in the catcher’s position as she stooped forward and brought her head closer to the top floor of the forty-stories tall apartment building. More interested in keeping this particular building in one piece that she had been so far with any structure that had crossed her path, Megan was especially careful with her movements, supporting her weight with her hands on the road rather than brushing the building’s façade.

“It’s certainly smaller than I recall it,” Megan thought as she maneuvered her head, turning it to the side to bring her billboard-sized hazel eye as close as possible to the window she was interested in.

She was elated, her heart fluttering, when the diminutive figure of Kevin Nash stared back at her through the tall windows of his living room, frozen in awe.

Exhilarated that he really had made it to the city and that she had him right in front of her, Megan adjusted her position, dropping on her knees and lowering her head, so that she could look into the building with both eyes, making more of her face visible to the tiny occupant of its top floor.

“Hi there, lil’man,” she said in her best bedroom voice. “I feel like we left our conversation unfinished this morning. What do you say about coming out on the roof and having a little chat?”

Kevin barely reacted. His shock earlier in the morning was nothing compared to how astonished he looked now.

“Come on! Don’t play hard to get with me. I already showed my cards this morning. I know I’m a bit bigger than back in Hathford, but my feelings have not changed,” she teased. “You can have as much of me as you want,” she added in a naughty tone.

Kevin finally moved. Megan guessed it was a good sign, even if he just started pacing his living room, keeping in sight the entire time.

“Come on, what’s the matter? Last time I checked I was hot like hell!” she said in a sultry voice.

Kevin then did something she had not been expecting. Getting closer to the tall window, he slid the glass and yelled:

“How do I know that you don’t want to hurt me?”

Megan could not help but chuckle.

“Kevin, dear, you are cute, but you are certainly having a hard time figuring things out,” she said. “When did the notion that being inside a building would stop me from hurting you get into your head?”

She could see the sudden shock in his expression. She just went on.

“We are going to have a chat. I can get you out any time I want. The only reason I’m giving you the chance to do this in the smoothest possible way is that I like you. But, you know? I’m not a very patient woman. So, get to the fucking roof!”

She could tell that she had spooked him. There were a couple of seconds of uncertainty. And then he headed for the door. Megan wondered what she would do if he did the stupid thing and just tried to flee from her. She did not have to wonder much, since five seconds later the tiny Kevin showed up through the roof access hatch. She received him with a wide smile.

“I always knew you were reasonable, Kevin,” she said warmly.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

If Kevin had thought that his day could not get any wilder, he was wrong. Very wrong. His morning experience with Megan had been terrifying. He still had trouble to grasp that someone could get to that size. And her transformation from bashful coworker to colossal sadist had given him the chills.

 

He had only had to switch the TV on after miraculously getting back home to realize that his morning shock paled in comparison to what was going on in his city. He had no trouble to recognize Megan roaming its streets. And, with her head towering over the roofs of most skyscrapers, her new growth was more than evident.

He had been glued to his television since then, getting increasingly appalled by what he was seeing, but also unable to take Megan’s words out of his head. Had she really had feelings for him?

And then, just when he thought that his head was about to explode, the world started shaking.

A glass broke as it dropped to the floor while Kevin took hold of the nearest chair to prevent falling on his butt. The only two pictures he had hung on the wall swayed back and forth, as fine dust rained from the ceiling. If he had had no context, Kevin would have been convinced that earthquakes had reached the East Coast. But of course, he did know better.

The last shake was the worst one yet. The pictures finally dropped to the floor and only God knew how Kevin had managed to stay standing. He did not have too long to worry about that, though. When the daylight suddenly vanished from his living room, he knew he was in trouble. When he turned and found a massive hazel eye staring directly at him, his fears were confirmed.

Panic paralyzed him, so even when the eye moved and daylight briefly came back in, there was nothing he could do to move. Not long after, the sun was gone once more, now replaced by a bigger chunk of the giant’s face.

“Hi there, lil’man,” a voice so powerful that it made the windows and every bone in his body rattle, said. “I feel like we left our conversation unfinished this morning. What do you say about coming out on the roof and having a little chat?”

Kevin realized that he could still not react. None of his muscles seemed to respond to his will as he could only remain in place, staring at the impossible situation that was unfolding just outside his living room.

“Come on! Don’t play hard to get with me. I already showed my cards this morning. I know I’m a bit bigger than back in Hathford, but my feelings have not changed,” the thundering voice insisted. “You can have as much of me as you want,” she added in a naughty tone.

Kevin finally felt the motion returning to his limbs. Without any clue about what to do, he just started pacing back and forth, trying to recover his muscles from the numbness.

“Come on, what’s the matter? Last time I checked I was hot like hell!” the titaness said in her roaring voice, even if he could tell that she was trying to keep it sensual.

He knew he had to do something, give her something. Something in the back of his head told Kevin that Megan was playing with him, teasing him, trying to get a reaction. In an impulse, he opened the window and yelled as loud as he could:

“How do I know that you don’t want to hurt me?”

He could feel her chuckle like a reverberation that ran along his body. Her voice came back shortly after.

“Kevin, dear, you are cute, but you are certainly having a hard time figuring things out,” it said. “When did the notion that being inside a building would stop me from hurting you get into your head?”

Kevin felt the fear rebuilding inside him. It had never gone too far.

“We are going to have a chat. I can get you out any time I want. The only reason I’m giving you the chance to do this in the smoothest possible way is that I like you. But, you know? I’m not a very patient woman. So, get to the fucking roof!”

Her last words had been especially awe-inspiring. He knew he had to do something. And he knew that the last thing he should do was to get out with the giantess. And still, something inside him, something wild and primal, urged him to do as she commanded. In a fraction of a second, Kevin’s brain found a way around the cul-de-sac it had got into and submitted to its irrational side, cheating itself in the process, rationalizing that he had to comply with the orders of the monstrous woman kneeling by his building. Like a zombie, Kevin reached the door and climbed the two flights of stairs that got him to the roof. He was received by a smiling face the size of a high-rise.

“I always knew you were reasonable, Kevin,” her voice, unfiltered by the walls, said, her warm breath making him sweat.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Kevin was shivering like a leave. Megan adjusted her position so that her head and mammoth breasts were now over the roof’s edge, forcing Kevin to look up to meet her eyes.

“You don’t have to be afraid, Kevin. Believe me, right now, you are the safest person in Stanton.”

It was in that precise moment that Kevin’s gaze left her eyes for an instant and travelled over her pendulum-like breasts. He realized about his mistake quick enough and moved his eyes back to her face. It was too late to undo what had happened, though.

Megan’s chortle could be heard for blocks.

“Impressive, aren’t they?” she said. “They are my favorite side effect of what has happened to me! And I can tell they seem to be yours too!”

He was getting red faced. Megan could easily notice it despite his diminutiveness. Feeling naughty, she stooped lower and brought her right breast closer to the roof’s edge.

“Here, do you want to take a closer look?”

Spooked, Kevin took two steps back. Far from being discouraged, Megan took advantage of this to lean even further, letting her breast rest on the roof, her nipple getting dangerously close to her tiny coworker. The building groaned, never having been designed to withstand the type of stress the giantess was putting into it with her erotic play, but Megan still managed to keep an admirable balance in order not to fuck Kevin’s apartment too much.

“Come on! Touch it!” she said in an encouraging tone. “Don’t deny yourself the pleasure!”

Kevin hesitated.

“When it comes to me, you can have every inch of my body. I promise you, you won’t get bored until the end of your days!”

Being careful, Megan wiggled her chest a little. All of the sudden, Kevin dashed forward and reached out for her bed-sized nipple. He was pushed back when her laughter made her chest bounce.

“You tickle!” she said to the embarrassed tiny.

Feeling that she had pushed him a bit too much, Megan removed her chest from the roof and looked down at the man, who was standing back. She then brought her hand to the side of the building and extended her palm level with the roof.

“Climb!” she said in an inviting tone. “Your roof has a nice view, but I have a better one!”

Once more, Kevin was taken by surprise and hesitated.

“I have some news for you. You don’t really have an option,” she said with a wink.

He finally stepped into the right direction. At his size, Kevin’s movements were almost comical, but Megan managed to keep a straight face as he reluctantly got to the roof’s edge and then tried stepping into the uneven surface of her palm. He lost his balance three steps later, falling face first into the soft skin of her hand. Megan chuckled, but waited for him to recover and take the remaining steps to the center of her tennis-pitch-sized palm. Without further ado, she stood up and raised her hand to her face, bringing Kevin close to nine-hundred feet in the air.

Feeling funny, Megan then addressed him in a very bad impersonation of an airline stewardess.

“Welcome aboard, and thank you for choosing Megan’s Supersized Tours. Safety is our priority, so please stay away from the edge of the hand you are standing on. Your giant hostess will take care of the rest. Our cruising altitude as we trek through the city will be nine-hundred feet. Your comfort is important for us, but remember, you are standing on a living being, so things might get bumpy from time to time. We hope that you enjoy your trip!”

Megan was smiling sheepishly as she looked at the teeny figure of her former coworker in her hand. To say that he was puzzled would have been a massive understatement.

“Megan, this is crazy,” he said in his lovely squeaky voice.

“You are not shivering anymore. I would say that’s progress,” she observed, mocking.

“What do you want of me?” Kevin asked.

“Oh, that’s easy. All of you!” Megan said. She then mocked: “It’s not as if you are that big to start with, is it?”

She could tell Kevin was getting increasingly comfortable in her hand by the fact that he seemed to be getting more focused on the conversation and less in his physical situation. Her confidence also showed by the fact that she was resorting to the usual teasing when she talked to him. He did not seem to be there, yet, but he was holding up admirably.

“Do I have a say?” he asked.

Megan pouted and then forced a deep, sensual voice:

“Why would anyone on his right mind reject me? I’m as much woman as you’ll ever need!”

He was speechless for an instant, and she used the time to say:

“Look, Kevin. I’ve been too timid for most of my life. But you could say that my confidence has been growing a lot as of late. I might have been too shy to let you know about my feelings back in the office, but I’m done with that. Right now, if I fancy someone, I pick him up.”

“And that’s it?” Kevin asked.

“That’s it,” Megan concluded. “Don’t look so gloomy, though. I’m offering wonders you can’t even imagine.”

“Which can of wonders?” he asked. He was so lovely.

Megan winked at him as she replied:

“Oh, you will have to work to find out. You already got to second base today. I’m not so easy.”

“Megan, you scare me.”

She let a short laughter out.

“Yeah, but I also make you horny. It’s a decent enough start,” she said.

“For what? What am I supposed to be? Your boyfriend?” he asked.

“Aren’t we a little grown up for boyfriends and girlfriends? What about being my special friend?” she asked in a naughty tone.

“Do I have a choice?” he asked.

Megan let a loud laughter out.

“See, Kevin? We start to know each other!”

Without warning, Megan brought her hand to her damp womanhood and drenched her fingers on it. Bringing it back up, she spread the cum in the space between her shoulder blades just before picking the centimeter-tall Kevin up with the same fingers and carefully dropping him in position.

“The safety far outweighs the odor and stickiness,” she justified herself.

“What are you doing?” Kevin asked, as soon as he had managed to adjust his position in the viscous surface.

“We are getting to know each other. I want you to see the world like I see it,” she whispered. “Let’s go for a walk.”

The world around Kevin became a fleshy rollercoaster as Megan turned and started her slow strut down a path parallel to the highway. He could feel the warmth of her skin, the small movements underneath it and the rhythmical up and down motion, all with the soundtrack of the soft booms he knew were her footfalls.

It took him a while to gather the courage to risk a peek beyond the edge of his fleshy prison. His view was first blocked by the biggest breast in history, but he only needed to shift his focus a bit to the left to be mesmerized by the scene.

Originally from a small town in the middle of nowhere, Kevin still had vivid memories from his first time in New York. His parents took him there for Christmas when he was fifteen and his interest in architecture started to become evident. Still today, he thought of that trip as the best moment he had had with them. Walking amongst the titans of metal and concrete, being dwarfed by such masterpieces of architecture… it had been life changing. Of course, the highlight had come when they had climbed to the top of the Empire State. His heart had fluttered as the elevator brought them higher and higher. Once the bell informed them that they had reached the top, Kevin had forgotten about everything else and had pushed his way around to the outer deck. His sight had first been caught by the skyscraper’s siblings, buildings like the Chrysler or the MetLife that he loved for their iconic design. Soon enough he had caught himself looking down, observing the world from the top of its summit, seemingly a thousand miles away.

He had this view of Stanton, right now. The street was so far away that it felt as if it belonged to a different world. On it, abandoned vehicles did not even look like matchboxes, as people running around them could barely rival with ants.

“It’s better when your feet are on the ground, but I bet you get the idea, don’t you?”

Megan’s words got him out of his awe. She said them softly but like everything coming from her former coworker, her size had magnified several orders of magnitude.

Kevin could only nod as he kept looking down. He suppressed a yell when he saw Megan's foot about to drop on a sizable group of people. She seemed to notice, so not a moment after her sole landed like a deadly meteor, shocking its surroundings and snuffing a few dozen lives, she chuckled and asked:

“You didn’t know anyone down there, did you?”

“Why… why did you do it?” Kevin finally managed to gather the courage to ask.

“Can you keep a secret?” she asked him, as if anything she merely whispered could not be heard for miles.

Kevin nodded back in reflex, which made her smile. She then lowered her voice in a sensuous murmur and said:

“It makes me horny.”

Kevin was appalled. Of course, he had already seen her killing thousands on TV, but somehow that had gone out of his mind during their recent exchange. Now this reality was back in all its harshness. A reality that had nothing to do with the image he had had of the smart, funny and shy engineer he had worked with for the last two years. A girl he had found cute but a bit too timid.

“You’ll get used to it,” Megan said cheerfully.

“How?” he replied, sounding indignant.

Megan chuckled again.

“Well, maybe you won’t. I did, but I understand our points of view might be different,” she said.

“Megan, this are everyday, regular people!” Kevin said.

“Yeah, and I’m not,” Megan replied.

“Megan, I don’t recognize the woman I worked with,” he said.

“Is it the height?” she asked sarcastically. “Or the boobs?”

“The Megan I knew would not have killed people!”

“But this Megan turns you on so much more, doesn’t she?” Megan came back in the same sarcastic tone he was beginning to abhor.

Before he had the time to reply, Megan came back, this time sounding more serious.

“The Megan you knew jilled-off almost on a daily basis reading about fictional women doing what I’m doing right now. So, sorry for bursting the bubble, but it takes more than a few hours of thought to become as proficient as I am at terrorizing a tiny city,” she said.

They had crossed the city and reached the beach in the span of their short conversation. Kevin had to delay his answer as the rocking around him became significantly more intense. To Megan it was simply the act of sitting down and stretching her legs out until her toes became wet.

The sun was setting on their backs, casting a nice orangy color in the calm waters of Stanton Bay.

“What do you think of this place for a first date?” she asked.

“Is this really a date?” Kevin asked back.

“I picked you up, you kissed my boob, we went for a walk, we ended up at the beach… it’s pretty standard, don’t you think?”

“Are you planning to spend the rest of your days mocking me?” he then asked, sounding more serious.

Megan also became more serious in turn.

“You are allowed to mock me back. That’s what I always loved about you. Well, that and your ass. But answering to your question, this is only about half of what I had in mind. The other half involved getting more intimate,” she said.

“How?” he asked, half intrigued and half terrified at the prospect.

“We’ll have time for that. But I’m afraid we’ll need to leave it for a second date,” she said.

Kevin looked puzzled by her comment. Megan felt the need to explain.

“See those white lines in the sky?” she said, pointing up.

Kevin nodded.

“Those are fighter jets. The army had to show up sooner or later, but it seems that we are going to have a fight soon,” she said.

“You don’t seem surprised,” he observed.

“Oh, the army is bound to eventually show up when a mega giantess is roaming a major city. It’s a classic,” she said, suppressing a shrug in the last moment when she remembered that Kevin was actually on her shoulder.

“You don’t seem worried,” he said. He was beyond surprise today, but her attitude was still hard to explain.

“Why should I? The army never wins!” she said.

Kevin was not ready for what happened next. Without warning, Megan’s colossal fingers blocked his view once more. Two of them were soon maneuvering to pinch him by the sides. He felt nausea as he was moved around, needing a few seconds to recover when he was confronted with her billboard-sized eyes.

“Unfortunately you do not share my… resistance to weapons. So, I thought it would be good to get you out of harm’s way,” she said.

He could not reply before she stood up and started wading into the bay.

“You told me once you can skip a boat, didn’t you?” she asked.

Kevin, dizzy again, could just nod.

Megan crouched and turned her hand.

“Cool! Pick one!” she said.

 

Ten minutes later, Kevin was pushing the boat Megan had commissioned for him away from the city. Happy to see him flee into safety, she turned and smiled at the ever-increasing aerial activity. Smiling in anticipation, the goddess stepped back into the city.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA



I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.