- Text Size +

 

Rules of engagement

 

Megan was vaguely conscious that if she kept the current pace, she was going to easily establish a new world record when it came to the number of orgasms a woman could have in a single day. Before her growth, Megan had never been a too sexually active person, but things had changed big time.

Almost everything she did at her new height ended up making her horny, and she could only hold herself so much when it came to putting a remedy to it. Over the last hours Megan had become increasingly deft when it came to handling her permanent state of arousal. In a way, it was like living in a never-ending foreplay, her body and her mind building up to the point where she realized she had to do something about it.

The moment had arrived again. And this time there was no conveniently sized lighthouse around. For a second, Megan considered simply doing herself. Somehow, it felt very unnatural. After all she was in the middle of a busy metropolis. There had to be much better alternatives.

With that conviction in mind, the giantess stood and observed her surroundings. She smirked when her analytical mind soon unlocked the patterns behind the people’s movements.

Her rough play with the buildings had left the area immediately around Megan reasonably empty. This did not mean that she did not have plenty of people at her disposal. From her vantage, the giantess could see everything that was going on for miles, and the nearest crowds were merely a few blocks away. Nothing to her new size and speed. It was only a matter of choosing. And the choice soon became easy enough.

Despite her relatively short experience as a giantess, Megan was starting to become an expert when it came to judging crowd reactions.

There was usually a first moment of disbelief when the tiny people first set eyes on her. It could even be long. One thing her size implied, in any case, was that she was usually seen from very large distances, which typically gave the mob time to react.

It was never enough though, since the next thing that tended to shock crowds was just how fast she could move. This seemed to stun them even more than her size.

The combination of both tended to create the sort of instant panic where the group’s stupidity overrode individual intelligence. From Megan’s lofty point of view, this usually translated into frenzied, erratic movements, typically choosing the worst possible option when it came to maximizing their chances of survival.

Of course, she was not making it easy for them. Megan was not a neutral player in the scenario, but rather a very active one. Her actions, which more often than not had sought to maximize the destruction, had also contributed to the overall chaos.

What she was seeing now was different though. She smiled, curious to see the differences in behavior of the different groups. To the east, people were behaving more or less like she was used to. But the crowds in the northwest felt different. There was a certain order to them. And she soon found what it was.

Five different streams of tiny mites were clearly converging at the same spot. Megan chuckled when she identified it for what it was: Union Station.

The giantess did not know whether the people were looking for shelter or for a means to escape. It did not make too much of a difference. They were massing at the vast terminal precisely when Megan was looking for some intimate company. And if anything, she knew that she would need a lot of company if she aspired to fulfill her erotic needs.

With her mind now set, the titaness stepped on the rubble of the former Peacock building, feeling chunks of it crush into powder under her unyielding soles as she planned to get deeper into the city once more.

It was about twenty blocks to the station. The majority turned out to be lower rising than she had been used to in her most recent antics. This gave her a privileged view of the area and helped her identify the best possible route to her chosen destination.

A few of the streets in the area turned out to be quite narrower than the roads and avenues she had roamed along since her arrival in the city. Narrow enough that someone of her scale would not be able to move freely through them. This inconvenience forced her to seek for the wider streets, mentally selecting an itinerary that would bring her further north in order to later on get back west.

She was about to get going when it hit her. Why the hell should she take a detour? If buildings and streets stood on her way to her goal, then they were the ones that had the problem, not her! For all her personal growth over the morning, she realized that she still did not fully think as an all-powerful goddess all the time.

The city did not know what Megan had in mind when she took her first stride towards her destination. She met her first obstacle a dozen steps later. The apartment building barely reached to her shapely knees as she stood in front of it, apparently blocking her way. That illusion faded away a second later, when she swung her slender leg for a new step and her foot easily broke through the building’s façade, much as if it were made of crackers.

Megan made a point of not even slowing down as her foot set into the apartment building’s foundations. By then, her other leg was already describing the deadly arc that would bring it through the structure, bringing it down in a single stroke.

The giantess simply went on, letting her powerful legs break through everything on their path as if she were walking along a city made of sandcastles.

The goddess did not even slow down. Buildings in her way ranged in height from below-knee to mid-thigh. She plowed through them without distinction, feeling them break with ease, vaguely conscious that she was bringing down hundreds of dwellers along with their homes. It was not even hard. At most, the experience could compare in difficulty to wading through mud.

It took a few minutes for the omnipresent people to realize what was going on. When they did, Megan was gifted by yet a new pitch of collective yelling. She rewarded them simply by accelerating her pace somewhat. If anything, the bulldozing-fest at her legs was making her hornier.

Five minutes and twenty levelled city blocks later Megan reached Union Square, the vast opening where Union Station resided. Her entrance was as traumatic as she was used to. And then, some more.

Megan simply smirked, bringing her hands to her hips as she observed the multitude. People had been streaming into the square through each of the five roads that ended up in it. It was easy enough to see where they were all heading: the station. Megan had no trouble to see that the flow seemed to slow down precisely when people got to the different entrances. This told her that the terminal was packed and sent a shiver down her spine.

The giantess let out a long moan as she kept inspecting the area. She had some doubts about the sexual value of the pin-sized humans, but in her mind, quantity should be able to make up for quality. And her busy surroundings told her that she would not lack for candidates.

She let out a long moan that overshadowed every scream in the area. She announced her intentions to them right after.

“Being this big is such a turn on! You just can’t imagine. I’m looking for some intimate partners. Any takers?”

Much like expected, her offer was received only with further panic.

“No? I guess I’ll have to pick my own, then!”

Megan crouched without further warning, squatting as she reached for the crowd with a hand the size of a tennis court. As always, they tried to flee. And as always, she had no problems in reaching them with her never-ending arm. Megan’s bus-sized fingers closed around the mob with greater care than they used to, digging about thirty bodies from the sea of humanity. A couple dropped as she turned her hand and cupped it, but she did not mind. The giantess simply stood back up and inspected her catch.

Much as expected, she had a fair representation of Stanton’s society in the vast area of her palm. She used a fingernail to brush away a couple of people she deemed too ugly for what she had in mind, but for the most part realized that she would need to do with what she had.

Men and women, in all ages, shapes and colors, looked up at her excited face with terror, dreading what was coming. Megan briefly realized that she was going to have her first bi-sexual experience just before addressing the teeny thralls.

“You are about to get more sex than you ever bargained for!” she mocked.

And then, she plucked a young man from the group and held him in front of her naughty eyes. He was the best looking individual in the group. Even in his diminutiveness, Megan had no problem to see that he was a frequent visitor to the gym.

“Are you man enough for a woman like me?” she asked in her best bedroom voice.

She did not give him the chance to reply. Instead, she brought her hand a few hundred feet down, right to the entrance of her cavernous cunt. Spreading her vulva with her outer fingers, Megan plunged the hapless tidbit into the immensity of her womanhood, then let him rest there.

She removed her fingers and waited for something. It finally came. The squirming was quite inconsequential at first. Then it increased in intensity, as her oversensitive crotch coordinated with her mind to send ripples of pleasure along her body. Megan’s lips curled into an evil smile that froze the blood of everyone else in her palm as she focused on feeling the tiny bug that she had stuffed into herself.

The giantess could tell that the man was definitely active. She soon realized that he would not be enough. As a matter of fact, he was far from it. The physical stimulation soon started dying out, the man’s stamina apparently fading. Megan twitched her nose and carefully inserted a finger, nudging her teeny lover, letting him know that she expected better.

It worked, but his renewed efforts were short-lived. After a few moments, she finally accepted what she had known all along: a single man, no matter how good in shape he was, was far from sufficient to cover her needs.

“He needs some help,” she announced to the rest of her victims.

And with that, she brought her crowd-containing palm down and used the fingers of her free hand to start stuffing people inside her.

By the time she was done, the level of activity inside her had increased considerably, even if it was also obvious that she had room to spare.

Megan was momentarily more excited by this thought than by the physical stimulation itself. She had what had to be thirty people inside her!

Trying to make the most out of them, the goddess closed her thighs, trapping them inside and letting them know that she expected a better effort on their side. It was very different from the sex she was used to. It was also very different from the lighthouse. Rather than a cock or a dildo filling her in, Megan could feel two-dozen differentiated stimuli at different spots of her pussy. It was funny in a different way. It soon became obvious that it was not going to bring her to the fireworks. At most, the experience could be compared with a somewhat original foreplay.

Eventually, their stamina started dying out. Either because they were tired or because they were starting to suffocate inside her, the goddess started feeling less and less squirming, killing most of the fun she had enjoyed. Upset, she tightened her vaginal muscles, pushing them for an extra effort. She got something… but it was short lived. After a couple more attempts, she decided that it was not worth it to keep beating on a dead horse.

Finally acknowledging the situation, Megan widened her stance and brought a finger to her womanhood, spreading her labia and pulling tiny and very still bodies out. She simply let them drop hundreds of feet to the ground between her feet, the lack of screams letting her know that they were either dead or unconscious.

“I need a fresh load,” she said out loud. The screams she got in reply informed her that the crowd was considerably less excited about the idea than her.

Of course, it did not matter. Her foot, which had been idle already for too long, finally rose from the rubble where it had been resting and took a step forward, snuffing a couple-dozen lives as it landed. Megan was not in the business of crushing everyone in sight, right now, but there was simply no way for her to move without killing a few people.

Her walk to the station grounds ended up with a couple hundred people embedded in her deep swimming-pool-sized footprints, and that was only because the mob had thinned out while she had been using some of their comrades as sex toys.

The crowd was thicker again as she reached the station grounds. Megan was so in heat that she simply crouched and grabbed two handfuls without notice. She was quite rougher this time. She did not have time for mockery or humiliation. The short taste at the entrance of the square had left her even more horny than she had been, and she needed action right away. Panting, the giantess simply brought her hands to her wet womanhood and stuffed their contents into her haphazardly. Some people dropped to their deaths as she carelessly plunged them into her, but she did not mind. After all, they were disposable. And her cunt hungered.

She felt quite fuller this time, although it was also true that she knew she could have fit some more. Now more aware of the limited entertainment value that each of the individuals she had tucked into herself had, she got ready for the unavoidable moment when she would need a fresh crew.

Her rock-hard buttocks landed like meteors without warning, digging deep craters into the road as she sat on top of countless people. A group of stunned individuals had miraculously survived between her never-ending legs. Their luck was about to run out very soon.

Without warning or care, the giantess reached out for them with an excavator-like hand, dragging them mercilessly towards her hungry wetness. A moment later they were crammed inside her pussy, which was now nearing full capacity.

The sensations were, once again, different. Each of the stimuli at different spots of her crotch was still feebler than what she would have expected from a good cock, but the fullness felt definitely satisfying. She inserted a finger with care, stirring them to give their best, feeling a few bodies squish but getting significantly better performance from the ones that remained.

And then, she got ready for the unavoidable moment when she would need more. Eyeing the vast station building by her side, Megan closed her right hand into a fist and slammed it into the roof, ripping a wide opening into the terminal.

People inside welcomed her presence with anguished yells as she moaned in response to the efforts of her cunt prisoners. The station was truly packed. Even in her heightened state of arousal, the goddess realized that there seemed to be some order into their presence there, and realized that Union Station might have been some sort of rallying point identified by authorities.

Chuckling as she realized the irony of it all, Megan reached into the terminal with one hand and scooped another group, making the thousands of people remaining in an even higher panic.

“It is so nice of you to pack together. You see, I need a lot of you, and I need you now!”

Feeling the dwindling effect of the crowd she was holding, Megan decided to tighten her vaginal muscles as hard as she could. It was too hard.

It was far from her intention, but as her cunt closed on the people inside it, plenty of them started squishing, suddenly out of room for anything else. Megan did not mind. As a matter of fact, the feeling was delicious, bringing her a notch higher in her excitement.

“Ooooohhhhh,” she squealed.

A finger from her free hand started removing bodies and gore from herself as she observed the terrified group on the other.

“I’m getting closer and closer. Make me come and I’ll spare what’s left of you!”

She did not wait for their reply. Instead, she brought them down and pushed them roughly into herself, a few getting stuck in her moist labia before her dexterous fingers guided them in with their comrades. Her hand was soon reaching inside the station once more. The crowd was doing their best to try and move away from the opening, but they were just too packed to achieve anything meaningful.

Two more handfuls filled her in once more. Megan felt the excitement mounting up and thought that against all odds, she might be able to climax just on people. Grabbing a couple more handfuls, she dropped herself onto her back and spread the tiny contents of her hand onto her mountainous breasts, feeling the men bounce and fall, the wriggling of dozens of hands and feet titillating her even more.

The giantess looked up to the clear blue sky as she let over a hundred people work on her. Feeling a few men sliding down the vast slope of boobs the size of an apartment building, she reached out and plucked a few at random, guiding them to her nipples, where they clutched for dear life. Their stimulation clearly surpassed that of anyone else, and she felt her nipples swell almost instantly in response.

With her chest now taken care of, Megan reached back between her legs and stirred her cunt-riders with a finger, getting another boost in their stamina.

She could feel the orgasm building up. Her head moved to the side, moaning as she bit her lip. None of the tiny men that were doing her was any more meaningful than an ant to her, but all combined seemed to be achieving some results.

Megan opened her eyes and got a straight view of the crowd right next to her head, as tiny and scared as any she had seen. Of course, they were everywhere. Every time she moved she ended up close to a large group of people, planned or not.

“Don’t go too far! I’m ready for some more sex partners if you are up to it!” she mocked.

The people simply screamed and tried to run away. Panting heavily as she felt the momentum build, Megan reached into the group with her opposite arm, plucking a dozen or so bodies and dropping them in her chest with the rest of boob-riders.

“Just so that it’s clear, I was merely being polite before. I don’t give a fuck whether you are up to it or not. Your only option is to obey me,” she said in a satisfied matter-of-fact tone.

People kept running and Megan simply trapped another group between her fingers. These ones she simply dropped in her chest above her breasts, in an area that was flatter and apparently a bit more stable. Moving her head back so that she would look to the front, Megan craned her neck enough to see her new teeny passengers, even more terrified than they had been when they were standing on the road.

She savored their fear as they fought not to roll to their deaths.

“Do you understand what I am now? Do you understand what you are? From now on, you only exist to obey me, to satisfy me, to make me cum!”

Her excitement was reaching a new peak when the biggest comedown she had ever experienced hit her. Suddenly, as if struck dead at the exact same time, her pussy-passengers stopped moving at once. Megan would never know whether they had all suffocated or if anything else had befallen on them, but what mattered were the consequences. Her cunt quickly reminded them to her.

The giantess sat down abruptly, dozens of bodies raining down her never-ending torso as she hurriedly looked for a way to replace her suddenly gone sex slaves.

Union Station looked as packed as the last time she had gazed upon it, but Megan suddenly realized that she was not going to get anything better from any of the squirming mites than she had got from the many ones she had tested already. She needed to get off, and she needed it now.

Her lips curled into a wicked smile when her mind gave her the answer. After all, she was sitting next to a train station!

Megan’s fist hurriedly brought down several more sections of the roof, burying countless people under the rubble, before she uncovered the tracks. She purred in pleasure when she found several trains there. They looked packed.

The giantess did not waste too much time in choosing and simply grabbed one of the front train cars of a convoy that had the shape of a bullet. Her astronomical strength had no issues to break the steel links with the rest of the convoy and lift the six inches vehicle to her face. Megan bit her lip in anticipation. The length was just about right, even if the train car looked a bit lacking when it came to width.

She did not have time to lose, so rather than regretting the lack of fit of the real sized world to her sexual needs, she brought the packed train car down and slid it into her pussy. Bodies squished as she bulldozed them with the nose cone. It made everything so much better.

Megan started panting and moaning again, the momentum coming back as shivers started running along her body. No longer in control of her emotions, the giantess let herself drop onto her back once more as she kept thrusting, things getting better and better.

When she finally came, her scream was so loud that everyone in a twenty-block radius lost their hearing permanently. She never knew. She simply kept panting, her chest rhythmically moving up and down, as she brought the sticky and gory train car from herself and observed it with a naughty and satisfied look.

Wrapping her fingers around the doomed vehicle, Megan squeezed it like an empty toothpaste tube and tossed it carelessly to the side.

Without warning, the satisfied goddess rolled onto her stomach and grinned at the most shocked crowd she had seen so far. She blew them a kiss, sending dozens of them flying several feet back.

And then, on a whim, Megan stuck her tongue out and licked a group of unsuspecting people into her mouth, devouring them as a quick post-sex snack.

Unaware of the permanent damage she had caused on them just by screaming, the giantess observed the crowd with curiosity, their lack of any meaningful reaction resulting quite weird.

“Like it or not, this is how things are going to work from now on,” she said haughtily.

And then, she simply scooped another group into her mouth to quench her hunger.

Megan remained lying for a while, chin resting on her folded arms, enjoying the world’s diminutiveness at street level. Everything was so tiny. Everything was so frail. And everything was so readily available.

The people tried to scurry away from her, not very successfully judging from her all-knowing point of view. She was not in the mood to mess more with them, though. Right now she was just in bliss, the combination of the orgasm and yet another display of absolute power making her the happiest she could remember.

Eventually, the square started emptying out save for the thousands of corpses still laying on it. And eventually, Megan’s comedown started fading.

At some point she found the resolve to stand back up. What she saw was a bit messier than she had been expecting. She did not worry too much about the square or the station. The craters, bloody puddles and devastated infrastructure were already business as usual by now. But her own body was in worse shape than ever.

There did not seem to be a single spot in her now lavish anatomy that was not soiled with blood, dust, dried cum or a combination of all. By now, Megan was beginning to understand that this was kind of unavoidable, but still, she did not think that roaming the city like this was befit of the magnificence that was expected of someone like her.

She looked around for a solution. The one she found was quite predictable. Without further word, the giantess started walking back towards the river.

Once again, she chose to walk in a straight line towards her destination. As in the previous occasion, the consequences were that several buildings and a whole lot of infrastructure ceased to be as she waded through them.

“Where do you guys keep popping out of?” she asked, surprised about the large amount of people by the shore. It was true that she had got to a spot that was a bit more to the east than where she had been.

She had not been expecting an answer, so she simply added up:

“I might need to do a better job as a giantess.”

Megan knew that she had not been too shy when it came to slaughtering the crowds that had crossed her path, but the abundance of population at her feet reminded her that a metropolis like Stanton simply had an almost limitless supply of people.

She was not too interested in spending too much time with the mob this moment, though, so Megan simply stepped on them as she walked, crushing the unfortunate ones that were where her feet ended. Four steps later, the water of the Stanton River geysered as she got into it, right foot first.

She was close enough to the mouth of the river so that it was as deep as it got. And still, her knees showed up over the suddenly rippling water surface.

Suddenly aware of the shallowness of the waters, Megan waded to the center of the river and sat down on it, the water barely covering her thighs and crotch, her heightened knees emerging like twin islands a few hundred feet away from her towering torso.

She cupped both hands together and scooped two of handfuls of water to drink, letting it wash down her previous snacks. And then, she just rested herself with her hands on the bottom of the river and arched her back, enjoying the sudden moment of calm.

It was perfect. Everything was utterly perfect. Around her, on both riverbanks, the city sprawled, inviting, the constant noise of screams and horns letting her know that she still had a lot of toys to play with. The weather seemed to have colluded with whatever it was that had turned her into a goddess to make her experience perfect. There was not a single cloud in the sky, the bright sun baked her skin and built a tan as a soft breeze soothed her exposed anatomy.

Megan wondered if there had ever been a human being that had felt so happy as she did right now. She doubted it. Every single dream she ever had had suddenly become true. And a few that had been too wild for her to even fantasize with had also turned into reality.

The distant buzzing sound took her away from her rapture. She was momentarily upset, but smiled when she realized that it was nothing more than the flock of news helicopters that had been following her ever since she had got into the city. Apparently, seeing her in a calmer mood had encouraged them to come a bit closer, even if not close enough.

Megan blushed when she realized that she had recently given the world a live porn show on a scale that had never been seen before, but her momentary moment of modesty was quickly gone when she realized that the idea of the world realizing how things were going to be worked in her favor.

It was in this state of mind that she decided what to do next. Curling her lips in a wide smile and pointing her nose at the helicopters, Megan took in a deep breath and addressed them in a thundering voice that easily beat their rotors.

“You in the choppers,” she said. A few abrupt and unexpected changes in position in the swarm told her that she had been heard. She smiled, satisfied.

“Come closer,” she beckoned in an inviting voice. “There is no reason for you to be so far away. I’m trying to have a conversation.”

Megan scowled when there was no reaction to her invitation. It was logical, she thought, but she was getting too used to not having any of her requests denied.

“I have no intention of hurting you,” she assured. “I would have swatted you already if I was not fond of the attention,” she then added in a more serious tone.

She realized that the threat might not work well for what she had in mind, but it had just come out naturally. Apparently, she was taking into her new condition nicely.

“You will be interested in what I have to say,” she said. “Come on, don’t be shy. Don’t waste the chance of your lifetimes.”

Megan waited, letting the breeze continue to soothe her as she observed the tiny but perceptible movements in the group. She grinned when one of the choppers, the one in purple and yellow, made a move to the front and towards her. The rest promptly followed. Megan made a mental note of the station that had led the pack, in case it was useful later.

“Closer, please,” she beckoned.

Once they had decided to go, the choppers went all the way. Soon, they were all hovering just a few hundred feet ahead of her, dangerously close for their own wellbeing, had the giantess had any harmful intentions.

Luckily for them, Megan was a woman true to her word, and this had not changed even with her ascension to goddesshood. She had kept every deal she had made as a giantess, and she intended to honor this one too. The way she saw it, she did not need to make any promises she did not feel like fulfilling. After all, her power was so overwhelming that deception was not needed. And she guessed that being credible would end up playing well in the future.

“Well, you guys have been following me for quite a while, so by now you and everyone at home should be well aware of what I’m capable of,” Megan started. She knew she was not going to get an answer, so she simply went on: “I think it’s high time everyone gets to know me better, though. I know my little introduction speech was a bit lacking when it came to this. Luckily, that’s why you guys are here!”

There was a slight change in the choreography of the choppers as she made her intentions known. She smiled and went on:

“Now, a risk of being so… godly is that I am getting worse and worse at seeing things from your viewpoint. I don’t want to turn this into a monologue, so here’s what we will do. You will tell your colleagues on the ground to meet me at the Seagulls Stadium parking lot and we will have a nice dialogue. I promise that any reporter engaging into this… press conference… will be unharmed. And I am a woman of my word.”

There was some more reaction in the form of unnatural movements in the choppers. She decided it was time to finish.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to take a bath. I’ll be heading to the Seagulls Stadium once I’m done. Whoever is in there gets to talk to me.”

After a few seconds, no one had moved.

“It’s time to go,” Megan informed them. “I’d like some privacy, so get back to refuel or to take a leak. You are free to follow me after I talk to your colleagues.”

She smiled when the bee-sized aircraft complied. Megan even blew them a kiss as they left, but wasted no time in pampering herself.

Her hands felt better than ever as they ran along her skin, the water of the river getting reddish around her as she used it to scrub the remains of the hundreds of people that had died at different spots of her magnificent body.

“Mmmmm,” Megan moaned as she kept working on herself.

She took her time. After all, she was not in a hurry. The city did not seem to be eager to see her back, either. Eventually, though, the giantess stood up, water raining down her colossal body like a waterfall as she sighed and looked to the opposite riverbank.

The first few streets seemed to be reasonably empty. Megan was positively surprised by the fact that the authorities seemed to have done a reasonably good job at evacuating the most direct route between the river and the Stadium where she had convened the press.

In the end, there was only so much they could do against someone like her, though, so eventually, the crowds became thicker again after a few blocks.

“They cannot run from me and they cannot hide from me. The sooner they learn that, the sooner they will get to accept the new status quo,” Megan thought as she waded towards the half of the city that had remained untouched so far.

To her, exiting the river and getting into the busy streets took a similar effort to climbing into the first step of a stair. Soon, her soles felt back the warmth of the sunbaked tarmac as she started making way down a wide and empty avenue.

She had to admit that the Stanton Police Department caught her by surprise. It turned out that once she had announced where she would go next they had been doing quite some more than simply evacuating people on her path.

The difference between Stanton and Hathford was more visible than ever as Megan observed what the Police Department had in store for her. It had nothing to do with the pitiful efforts of the cops back in the small town where she had lived.

Megan had to admit that whoever had planned the operation was smart. She did not have a problem to acknowledge that one of the mites had caught her unawares. After all, it was not as if it was going to make a difference. The SPD had used a spot where Anderson Avenue made a turn and had stationed their forces there. With the buildings in that area being among the tallest in the city, this had masked their presence to her, even from her lofty point of view.

 The giantess stopped a couple of blocks away and placed her hands on her hips, observing the blockade with curiosity. The mood quickly changed. It was ironic that Megan, who had been the one caught by surprise, was in a considerably better disposition than the cops that had managed to ambush her.

Megan had a curious sensation as she looked down at the police force. On one hand, she had to admit that the display was impressive. There were dozens of squad cars, many armored vans and what had to be hundreds of officers, many of them in the tactical gear of the SWAT teams. A dozen police helicopters had joined them overhead and were now hovering at what she guessed they thought was a safe distance. And they had even brought something similar to a tank!

But then again, none of the policemen now ‘threatening’ her was taller than half an inch, and this ended up making them look like nothing else but a bunch of scattered toys.

Of course, Megan was not the least concerned about them. For a second, she evaluated simply trampling through them. But she could trample any crowd she met, and the group of cops promised to offer a greater sort of amusement. So, instead, she simply waited for them to react.

The giantess could not prevent a smirk when a very stereotypical officer with a bullhorn stood in front of the group and addressed her in the very cliché way she had expected.

“Ma’am, you are commanded to stop. We are ready to use deadly force if you do not follow our instructions,” the man said. He did not sound too convinced.

Megan let out a loud laughter that thundered over the blockade and made its members even more jumpy that they had been.

“Are you for real?” she asked in the best mocking tone she could find. “Even you must realize how ridiculous you sound!”

“Ma’am, please…” the pitiful officer said.

She had half a mind of simply crushing him and be done with it, but her playful side prevailed.

“Ok, suppose I really stop as you ask. Then what?”

The cop looked definitely nervous. Megan was pretty sure that he had not expected the conversation to evolve like this.

“You will follow us to a safe location,” he ventured.

Megan arched an eyebrow and then asked:

“Where would that be? I mean, I’m the size of a skyscraper, in case you have not realized”

The police officer hesitated. Finally, he replied:

“The airport.”

Megan smiled.

“Well, I have to give you this, you chose well. The airport is one of the very few places that would probably work.”

“Ma’am?” the officer asked, hesitant.

“Look, there is no fucking way I am going to do anything of what you ask me. Wanna know why?” she asked.

The question lingered in the air, unanswered, for well over ten seconds. Megan finally broke the silence again.

“Because there is no way in the world you can force me to do anything I don’t want to. I may visit the airport, but when I do, it will be on my own terms. Right now, my priorities are fucking the city over and have some fun while I am at it,” she said, her words dropping like a bomb.

And then, almost as an afterthought, the giantess added:

“By the way, you are on my way to it.”

The cops were certainly spooked. They also looked hesitant. Megan did not want to waste too much time in the foreplay, so she decided to incent them by taking a step forward. Her foot sank deep on the ground, as usual, shaking her surroundings as it landed with a soft thud.

The barrage started an instant later. Megan stopped and brought her hands to her hips once more. Hundreds of mild taps told her that she was being hit in every conceivable spot of her body. It was not even annoying. Her initial plan had been to endure the hailstorm until the cops eventually got tired. After a while, she realized that this was not going to happen any time soon.

Not in the mood of wasting a lot of time, the giantess simply moved forward, going through the gunfire as if it were a mild sandstorm. This had an immediate effect on the cops, who looked visibly jumpier. They still managed to keep shooting.

Three steps later, Megan was upon the blockade and crouching, her never-ending arm already reaching out for her objective. It was no other than the guy that had been addressing her through his bullhorn. The officer realized too late that her attention was set on him. He still tried to react, rushing to hide behind a squad car and some of his men.

Megan scowled but resolved the ‘challenge’ with ease. She simply turned her hand upwards and moved it towards the general area of interest. Her fingertips dug the ground like soft clay. Her upturned palm soon scooped a section of the road with a couple dozen cops and two squad cars. The object of her interest was there.

Happy with her catch, Megan stood back up and observed the dizzy and screaming group on her palm. She used a finger of her free hand to flick uninteresting cops out of the way, sending them hundreds of feet to their deaths. Picking up the two cars and tossing them over her shoulder was the easiest part. Eventually, she was down to half a dozen policemen, including the one she was after. This was manageable enough for her to pick the guy up between two fingers. The rest perished in an instant when she closed her fist around the remaining section of the road, turning it into powder and squishing the cops still there beyond recognition.

She was about to address the terrified bug-sized man when she realized that the rest of the cops were not shooting anymore. She had not even noticed.

“See what I was referring to?” Megan asked with a smirk.

She had to admit that the man had guts. He was very clearly in panic, but still the first words out of his mouth were:

“Please, don’t hurt my men.”

“What type of giantess do you think I am?” Megan asked.

The man’s eyes were watering.

“I can promise you something,” she finally offered. “You won’t see them suffering from the place you are going.”

Her threat lingered in the air for a second before her fingers guided him down with the acceleration of a massive roller coaster. By the time he could recover enough from the abrupt dizziness, the officer was confronted with the darkest pit he had ever faced. The familiar stench did not leave too many doubts regarding where he was. He did not even have time to yell in panic before the towering pillars that were holding him with vicious force pushed him inside.

Megan had not thought that she would really be able to notice the man in her butthole. Realizing that she did was a welcome finding. Moving her hands to the side, she straightened up and focused on the sensations coming from inside her.

Of course, the former Megan had never had anal sex in her life. So, it was hard to compare what was going on with any previous experience. She was pretty sure what was happening could not qualify as sex, but the tickling was certainly interesting.

Feeling wicked, Megan smirked and then tightened her ass muscles. She moaned in delight when this made the man’s presence so much more noticeable. It also had the effect of making his activity more frantic, which was very welcome too.

The giantess was so enraptured by the situation that she had not realized that the cops had started shooting again. They apparently did not like the fact that she had shoved their boss up her ass.

“Puny but vexing, aren’t you?” Megan addressed them in a scolding tone.

She only needed to take a look down to realize that their efforts were now only half-hearted. Still, their duty seemed to demand that they kept trying, no matter how worthless it was.

The giantess took a look at her surroundings and finally decided to deliver a decisive blow. Still ignoring the shooting, she turned to face the sidewalk and crouched. Her fingers soon dug deep on the road and advanced under a relatively small office building that could barely reach her mid-thigh. A few seconds later, the goddess’ humongous hands were pulling the entire high-rise up from its foundations, struggling to keep it in one piece.

The most delicate part of the operation was actually straightening back up. A constant rain of debris from the building’s underside dropped on the road below, but still, Megan managed to keep the building in one piece, resting it carefully against her pillowed chest.

Had she been looking for a powerful image, Megan would have probably not found any better than the sight of her holding an entire building in her hands. She did not intend to keep it there for long, though.

“Go to hell, will you?” she said an instant before tossing the small skyscraper in the direction of the blockade.

The results were devastating. And definitive. The building itself crushed the vast majority of the officers on the ground. The ones that survived the initial impact were obliterated a second later by the debris exploding out.

“Piece of cake,” she said out loud.

She was about to move forward when some insistent tapping on her cheeks reminded her that she was not done. The police choppers were still out, and they did not seem happy with the fate of their comrades on the ground.

“Oh, come on!” she protested. “One should know when to give up!”

The choppers did not seem to agree with her, and they were already preparing for a second pass. They never managed to get even half the way to the goddess. Reacting on an impulse, Megan clapped her hands as loud as she could.

Windows shattered twenty blocks around Megan, unable to withstand the sudden sonic boom. The helicopters did not fare better, their weak fuselages being thrown around by the shockwave, their rotors unable to keep them steady.

The giantess smiled as, one by one, the police helicopters started crashing with buildings or dropping dead on the ground. She was thoroughly impressed with herself.

 

Much like expected, she had managed her first encounter with the police with ease. She knew it would not be the last. She did not give a shit about it.

Chapter End Notes:

*******


 


The entire story of Megan is 136,000 words long, split in 18 chapters. If you want to read the entire story in one go, I made it available in Gumroad, starting at $9.99: https://gum.co/GldJmA

I will keep posting chapters regularly (hopefully every week) for free, but I wanted to give the chance to those that are impatient for more or to anyone who wants to support me in my writing to do something different.