- Text Size +
Then, I looked to my left. There was another giantess! A short-haired blonde, wearing a blue bikini that was only slightly less skimpy than her companion's.

I pinched myself, to see if I was dreaming. The yelp I uttered proved that I wasn't. Which left only two other possibilities. Either I had ditched the shuttle off some real-life "Land of the Giants." Or, somehow, I had shrunk!

The male Spanish voice I heard next confirmed the latter hypothesis.

"Oye! Carmen! Miranda! Bajo, pronto. Yo tengo clientes que viene!"

The two giantesses slowly rose from their lounge chairs, and started picking up their sunbathing paraphenalia. Not wanting to lose this chance for help, I jumped down on top of the mooring rope, right beneath my perch on the ship's railing. I then half-rolled/half-fell down the surrounding, terraced loops of that rope, praying that my helmet and padded suit would protect me from too much injury.

When I got to the bottom, I fought off my dizziness in order to stand up and run over next to the giant portable radio that the brunette was just stooping down to turn off. She had just done so, when she noticed me jumping up and down, waving my arms.

She whipped off her sunglasses, stared at me for a second, and then shook her head. When she had thereby confirmed she wasn't hallucinating, she put the sunglasses back on so she could carry the radio in her left hand...while picking me up with her right.

"Carmen?" inquired the blonde: "Que paso? Venga! Mas rapido, por favor."

When we got back to the stateroom occupied by the girls, Carmen showed the blonde (who, by process of elimination, could only be Miranda) the reason for her initial hesitancy. As expected, Miranda was a little dumbfounded. So, to break the proverbial ice, I took off my helmet, and said--as loudly as I could--with my limited Spanish:

"Holas, senoritas. Hablas ustedes ingles?"

They both nodded. So, I looked them both in the eye (Carmen's were brown, and Miranda's were blue), and I told them what had happened to me. Although, I edited it for national security reasons. I claimed that I was the sole survivor of a weather satellite maintenance-and-repair flight!

"So," I said in conclusion: "If you could just take me to the captain of this ocean liner..."

This caused both women to giggle.

"Is no ocean liner," replied Miranda: "Is the private yacht of Simon Suarez. He is here to sell la cocaina! Unfortunately, he also uses it. Which makes him--como se dice--limp like the noodle?"

I looked up at Carmen, who was still holding me in her right hand. She nodded in confirmation.

"That is why we are so glad you are here," she added: "Because, on those occasions Don Simon cannot pleasure us, you will!"

Before I could protest in the slightest, both giantesses had stripped me of my spacesuit right down to my olive-drab boxers. And, even those wound up being thrown out the nearest open porthole!

It looked like I was going to be spending the rest of my life as a naked love-slave. All because, at that moment, I was involuntarily proving myself as not being "limp like the noodle."

tbc