- Text Size +
The next thing I knew, some fool fired off two gunshots. Followed by a staccato burst of machine-gunfire!

I heard my giantess captors scream, and literally hit the deck. After that, there was total chaos. Followed by multiple barks of command in Spanish for everyone to lay down, hands behind their heads.

This restored my hope of being rescued. Because, if this really was a massive drug bust, then Carmen and Miranda would have to be separated for their strip search.
Which means I could attract the attention of the police matron conducting the search!

The processing was handled at a local police station.
And, sure enough, the matron ordered both women to take off all their clothes. Carmen apparently refused to comply, with regard to the bandana. Because, the matron repeated her command.

"That includes the fancy scarf," she added.

Carmen's hair parted like a stage curtain, and I got my first look at Officer Gladys Crabtree (the name on her right front pocket lapel pin).

She was African-American; about five years older than me; and, if I had been normal size, she would probably have been a foot shorter than me. She was also built like a lady wrestler, which probably discouraged most female prisoners from getting too feisty.

But, she was distracted by the sight of me, still bound-and-gagged to the back of Carmen's neck. Allowing Miranda to cart-wheel up from the left and kick Officer Crabtree to the ground!

As Carmen's hair immediately fell back into place, I could only feel her spin about. Just as I could only hear her scream as she apparently tried to flamenco dance on the police matron's face. But, Officer Crabtree must have overcome her surprise, and grabbed Carmen by one of her ankles. Using it as leverage to flip the brunette over, and make her land flat on her face and stomach.

Because, I felt the familiar sensation of a one hundred-eighty degree turn. Followed by the "oof" of someone having the wind knocked out of them! Then, I heard the shout of a death-threat from Miranda. Followed by a door being kicked in, and a warning shot being fired into the air.

The new arrival was a woman. She shouted at Miranda to resume the familiar capture position. After which, the acrobatic blonde and her partner were evidently shackled both wrist and ankle.

"You okay, Gladys?"

"Yeah! Nothing that a nice warm bath won't cure."

"What set these two off?"

"See for yourself! Under the brunette's hair."

A minute later, I got my first glimpse of Agent Melissa Belmondo of the DEA.

tbc