- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclusive access to more stories like this!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy


 



Th-Tharja!!” Lucina yelled, unabashedly relying on Cordelia’s hug for support. It was the only way she could muster the courage to speak up to such an overwhelming foe. “Th-This has gone on long enough! At least explain yourself!”


“Wh-Where’s Robin?! Tell us, Tharja!” Cordelia added with her own shout. “Does your wife not realize what you’re doing to her friends?!


Tharja giggled, “I do hope all that noise is in worship of your goddess. Is this how bugs pray for mercy? Hmhmm~” Once again, she ignored their pleas, her desires drawing her towards the luxurious lounge couch. Every footstep spurred a miniature earthquake that rattled the little bodies in her hand, a sensation she was not unaware of, but in fact savored. She had always sported exceptional power with her dark magic, but never before had she felt so dominant above others -- truly stricken with a sense of divinity, the off-handed tease of being a goddess continued to resonate with her.


Tharja politely perched herself on the couch’s end, relaxing into a seat with subtle motions that brought her captives closer to the nipple that rivaled their size. Before Lucina and Cordelia could compose themselves on her palm, she tilted them into a slide down onto her lap. Their meager weights plopped onto her smooth thighs one at a time, the softness of such skin making for a surprisingly painless landing. No less, however, were the two women terrified of what was to come, lifting their heads to discover a new setting surrounding them. Gone were Tharja’s tree-like fingers; they shivered upon a thigh that overlooked a river-like cleavage of flesh where her legs met, and ahead of them was the clear mound of her sex from which a wicked arousal brewed.


“Now that we’re all relaxed,” Tharja hummed, “let’s really dig into the fun I have planned. But who to begin with, hmm?” She gently held her head against a supportive palm while her eyes drifted from the red-headed dot to the blue-headed dot. While still coming to a conclusion, she tauntingly sucked on a pointer finger until it was coated well with her drool. Her grin curved sinisterly as she made up her mind; “Let’s start with you, Princess. I think Cordelia would be appreciate knowing what fate lies ahead of her, huhu~”


To this announcement, both women curled into one another protectively, but Lucina had nevertheless fallen pale for having been designated. Together, they watched as a behemoth finger hovered above them, the very same that Tharja had prepped with saliva. In the moment it descended upon them, the two attempted to split away, but both were overtaken by the poke, their bodies toppled by a single fingertip. Both roared in resistance, gripping the skin stubbornly however they could, but their minuscule forms were all too easy for Tharja to separate. With a swivel of her fingertip, she dislodged Cordelia from the stickiness, leaving her stranded atop the thigh while Lucina alone was abducted into the air.


Lucina had lost all grace and prestige; she was practically a stain, her noble blue hair splayed out messily across the round end of Tharja’s pointer finger. The adhesive of spit refused to let her even writhe in agony; she could only open her eyes and bare witness to the magnificent face breathing over top of her, assaulted by the lofty giggles that this goddess seemingly struggled to restrain. Lucina had been pitted against unfair perils before, but never had she felt so insignificant and feeble.


“We fought together so many times, Lucina…” Tharja said in her haunting tone. “I know you have a limitless spirit within you. I’ve thought of a very good use for that energy…”


Lucina despised being humiliated in this way, but the depth of which she would be shamed was only about to dawn on her. The sky warped away from her tiny perspective as the finger aimed itself elsewhere. When the movement was over, Lucina realized she was held lopsided, facing an earthy-yet-familiar texture -- she gasped, comprehending the rugged quality to be that of a human nipple. It stood mostly erect from the peak of Tharja’s boob, and her free hand made sure to emphasize that sternness by pressing into the flesh around it, accenting its outwardness.


The finger drifted closer, as did Lucina with it. With a great effort, Lucina snapped her head forward from the spit. “St-Stop!” she barked emptily -- it was a reaction, just a response from her throat to defend herself. “No, Th-Tharja, this can’t--!”


Impact; Lucina was smashed between fleshes, pressed against the firmness of the nipple with the power of Tharja’s touch forced into her back. A lungful of air was pushed from her chest as she was squeezed harshly against the surface, a grand pain that proved electrifying for Tharja’s enjoyment. She shivered upward with delight, her toes curling in excitement as she massaged Lucina further into her nipple. It began with just two fingers wrestling the princess up and down, but the momentum went on to include her whole hand, cupped over the breast in a bouncy grasp. Lucina sputtered with shouts in whatever windows she had to speak up, but Tharja’s moaning echoed over those cries, belittling the horror that was evoked.


All the while, Cordelia was left in utter awe, watching this monumental act from what she perceived to be a grand distance. She stuttered Lucina’s name in a vain prayer for her to be spared, but there was seemingly no mercy to be given by Tharja. The dark mage was not only the scale of a goddess, but in the headspace of being one, abusing her outlandish power for such a selfish and lewd profit. Cordelia’s whole body quivered unnaturally for a soldier of her stature; she had to wonder, What is Tharja going to do… with me…?


Breaking Cordelia from these dwelling thoughts was Tharja removing her hand from the breast. The flier shuddered into a gasp when she glared at the nipple; Lucina had vanished. Fittingly, there was a wicked chuckle that followed as Tharja’s attention shifted onto Cordelia.


“Lu-Lucina…? Where is she?!” Cordelia snapped, burning the last of her confidence in a splash of anger.


Tharja giggled, “Are you confused, Cordelia? Where do you believe Lucina has gone, hmm…?” A serpentine tongue licked her lips delightfully as she taunted Cordelia, and her hand again grabbed her breast, emphasizing its hugeness by having its shadow be cast over the little woman. Her smile cracked wider, “She’s inside~ She’s been devoured…! By my breast…!


Cordelia fell silent under the darkness that was Tharja’s amusement as she chortled through her explanation. She could not believe it at first, that not only were her and Lucina shrunken by a close ally, but that Lucina had been ingested. When her eyes watched every sway and wobble of the fatty flesh above her, all Cordelia could imagine was Lucina’s perspective, struggling to comprehend the prison she was sentenced to.


That prison, specifically, was like an unseeable void. Inside Tharja’s breast was the pitch black to be expected, making Lucina blind to the flood of milk she was thrashing in. Pockets of air could rarely be appreciated before she was being flung elsewhere, mixed around in a viscous flood that was utterly uncaring of her. The heat drove her insane, but no strength behind her flailing could possibly overpower Tharja’s god-like body. She could only endure the torment that was Tharja massaging her breast, every touch and squeeze tackling the shrunken princess within.


Lucina’s suffering, however fantastical it was, went unseen. Cordelia stared deep into the breast, but she could barely fathom what she was experiencing. Unfortunately for her, there would be no reason to simply imagine such a thing, as Tharja’s smile seemingly forewarned that reality.


Cordelia turned and ran -- it was instinct to even attempt such a thing, despite knowing better. All she could flee towards was the end of the massive thigh she stood upon, and even this she failed to do, as a shiver down Tharja’s leg caused the flier to trip forward into the skin. This was not even an intentional attack, but a byproduct of Tharja’s arousal claiming her from top to bottom. The tickling, itching sensation of a woman desperately fighting inside her tit was launching her into a most heated mood, only able to prolong the inevitable uproar by delaying her excitement.


“You’re next~ Cordelia~” Tharja hummed, her head reclining far back against the lounge couch. She allowed Cordelia one last wind of effort to run away before deciding to retrieve her. A pinch of her fingers was all it required to immobilize Cordelia and have her hoisted away. To the shrunken victim, it was a sudden capture that was impossible to avoid, as two pillars of flesh spontaneously dropped around her in an unstoppable clench.


A clap of laughter rang over Cordelia’s efforts to wriggle free, her struggle managing to tickle the fingertips that bound her and nothing more. Tharja was enthralled with watching the tiny limbs spiral and smack against her skin, openly drooling to the fantasy that she would soon have this pathetically sized person trapped inside her. Such a nasty expression was in the small glimpse of light Cordelia could see from between the fingers, a face that she called and reached to, to no avail towards being set free.


“Yes, yes~ Do exactly that…! Fight as hard as you can, hehe…!” Tharja mocked, her free hand rising up and down her thigh in anticipation. “Lucina is trying so hard to break free… I’ll have you join her~ and maybe together, you can entertain me for, aheh… a little while…!”


No, Tharja! A-Anything else…!” Cordelia cried in her best attempt yet to push herself out from the fingers, but it was no use. Suddenly, she was propelled towards her destiny, clinging to the very fingers she resisted as they hurled her up to the mountain that was Tharja’s breast. She was pointed towards it, the orange-pink of the dark mage’s nipple blinding her as it stood forward from a pool of pale skin. It imposed upon Cordelia like an epic foe, but as she were, naked and diminutive and defenseless, this lone nipple was guaranteed to dwarf her and her warrior’s spirit.


It rushed at her with a heartbreaking inevitably. Just as Tharja had with Lucina, she shoved Cordelia against the center of her nipple, pushing her in deep enough that the fatty flesh warped around her. Tharja giggled and shivered as she toyed with Cordelia like this, at one point lifting her breast high so that its weight could be dropped onto the tiny woman. More so than with Lucina, Tharja was particularly fast and unforgiving, her arousal having slipped her to a maddening edge.


“Go in now~ It’s your turn~!” Tharja sang as her hands worked like loyal puppets; her right hand massaged Cordelia into the nipple, while the left was trained on her crotch, a squeezing touch applied to her clitoris as she continued. Her next breath was a long gasp, her hips sliding forward down the lounge couch as her nipple swelled from the intrusion.


Before long, Cordelia had fallen past the point of return. Her minuscule form was absorbed, and the darkness that had been choking her down had opened into an uncanny cavern of wetness. Cordelia thrashed in a lake of milk, still raging Tharja’s name for what she had done to her, but such fury was washed away when the dark mage jostled her chest, creating unpredictable splashes that overwhelmed both Cordelia and her cries.


In her thrashing for survival, Cordelia had struck something unique from the milk and mammary walls; the body of Lucina, limp and drained as it floated to the whims of Tharja’s breast. Cordelia recognized her instantly and took the princess into her arms as best she could, but another shake of their world caused them to be swallowed into a vortex, consumed even further by the outrageous amount of milk.


“Ahha… Haa…” Tharja blinked and drooled with her mind phased into another reality. As her arousal melted between her thighs, she pictured vividly the details of Lucina and Cordelia trapped inside her. When she did, she playfully tossed her chest side to side, using only these twisting movements to spur new vigor within her victims. “Keep trying…! You pathetic bugs… have to keep trying, ahhah…!”


In a flinch, Tharja dashed into her conclusion. She tightly gripped her breast with her free hand while she reached an incredible climax, her lip bitten hard as she flowed freely from her crotch. Inside her breast, her grasp had caused a new swelling of waves to barrage her victims, their torture directly tied to her pleasure. In the aftermath, Tharja coyly stared at her nipple, grazing its hardness with a tender stroke of her fingers.


What a fulfilling amount of power…! Tharja congratulated herself. Two brave warriors, banished to the inside of my tit…! And there’s still more, more fun to be had…!


The doors to the chamber opened, but their sound did not startle Tharja. She had expected the arrival, having arranged for her to turn up shortly after the others had. Caught up in a mess of giggles and her legs stretched apart gracelessly on the lounge couch, she skipped a greeting entirely, choosing only to angle herself backwards so that she could peer at her wife, Robin.

Chapter End Notes:


 


If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early+exclusive access to more stories like this!


Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy