- Text Size +
Now Amanda is standing in a large indoor area filled with tons of work stations. She is also wearing an apron. “Now as the goo, flesh, bones, organs, and muscles make their way down to the artisan center, they are divided up. Each area is designed to make its own items. Now, Tiny Life is a food and wine company first and foremost, so most of our products are related to food. Our most popular items are alcoholic and soft drinks made from the crushed goo. The liquid already is yummy and has tons of flavor, all that’s needed is a few secret spices and ingredients, then it’s packed up and sold. Although the goo isn’t just used for drinks, we can use it to make nail polish, shampoo, paint, a ketchup substitute, almost anything thanks to its nature. All that’s needed is a few ingredients to set it as needed, then the packaging itself.”

Amanda walks around the various areas as she explains what each part can be used for. “Now with the goo out of the way, we can get down to the rest. Muscles and fat can be cooked into small snacks on the go, anything from crunchy chips to jerky to even little sweat and juicy candies. Organs are mostly used for food, but can be occasionally added to other items to enhance flavor or product efficiency. Although it’s perfectly healthy to eat a whole tiny, their skin isn’t very nutritious on its own, so it’s better used as leather for clothing and decoration. Bones can be used as a source of calcium, but I like them a lot more as jewelry and decoration, here, look at this.” Amanda puts her foot on a stool and the camera zooms in on a golden toe ring. It has a tiny skull and pelvis poking out of the top, which are silver in color. “Sorry everyone who is watching this video, but I’m taken, hehehe.”

The scene cuts and Amanda has ditched the apron for a hard hat. “When everything is done, it’s loaded up into huge boxes like these, which are then sent all over the world or to local stories. There are also smaller boxes for when people want delivery to their house.” She then walks out to the massive parking lot filled with Tiny Life trucks, one pulls out of the lot as she starts talking. “Finally, the drivers of our vehicles, making sure anyone can enjoy a Tiny Life, no matter where they are. I work in one of the busiest cities in the world, so our trucks are constantly moving 24/7.”

With that, Amanda is now back outside, in front of the sign, dressed exactly the same as when she started. “And that’s the basics of working here, there will be more to learn on your first day, but for now, you have everything you need to start working with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please bring them up with your manager. And from the family at Tiny Life, we welcome you and hope you have a great time working with us!”

The video ends as the image fades to the Tiny Life logo. After watching that, you were more excited for your job than ever.