- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, Roger and Chad get to spend some time Xue Ma and her feet.

This day was getting weirder and weirder, thought Roger, as he sat on a towel with Chad, Sophie, and Brian. Was he really going to be painting some older women’s giant toenails?

Roger supposed it could be worse. Veronica was currently taped to one of those nail salon chairs. Someone was probably going to plop her butt down on his girlfriend any moment.

“Ugh”, said Sophie, “we really need to do something. This is fucking ridiculous.”

“If you weren’t so mean to these girls”, said Brian, “none of us would be here.”

“It’s not my fault they are overly sensitive! Mr. Inventor Man, could you use that big brain of yours to get us out of here?”

“Stephanie has stolen it. We will die trying to get my shrinking machine back.”

“C’mon”, said Chad, “stop being such a dork and get us back to normal.”

“Yeah”, added Sophie, “so you may be in love with that shy Oriental but I can show you what a real woman is like.”

Sophie, shut up, thought Roger.

Stephanie’s perky voice rang through the room, “Amy and Mom, we are going to give you two the finest of pedicures today with our new tinies!”

Stephanie picked up Roger and Chad – bringing them to the feet of the middle-aged Chinese woman. Roger could smell the sweat of her feet. Roger wasn’t looking forward to this – neither was Chad.

“I’m going to give each of you your little brushes”, said Stephanie with a grin, “I made them myself.”

“Very excited to have tiny white men play with my feet”, said Stephanie’s mom, “you may call me Xue.”

Roger saw Xue’s left foot inch forward grabbing Chad with her toes.

“Oh you’re right, Stephanie”, said Xue, “these tinies feel good on my feet.”

“They will make you feel like a goddess! Now, my mom wanted red like me.”

Stephanie handed Roger and Chad mini brushes with skillfully placed bristles. How did she do that? This brush must have been a 1/10 of an inch to her. Roger couldn’t help but to stare at Stephanie. Was he into her? No, he had a girlfriend.

“Time to paint nails”, said Xue.

Roger approached the massive slightly-tanned foot. His brush already had red paint so he began working on her big toe. Roger moved the brush in circular motion trying to stay within the “lines”. It didn’t help that Xue had playful feet. She would regularly wiggle her toes and occasionally try to touch him with them.

“I love this lot”, said Xue looking down at her feet and them. Roger would have felt more humiliating – but doing something nice for Stephanie’s mom was like doing something nice for Stephanie. Dang, he was falling for Stephanie.

Roger saw that the other foot landed on Chad.

“You bad at nails”, said Xue to Chad, “I should fire you!” Roger looked at the nails on the other foot – Chad wasn’t trying at all.

“You keep going”, said Xue, “you no bad yet.”

Roger spent more time on Xue’s big toenail. After about 20 minutes, he was surprised to see it was done.

“You good man”, said Xue, “you should date my daughter. She need good man.”

“I have a girlfriend.”

“No care. Stephanie better than your girlfriend.”

Roger decided to work on the other four toes. Each toe was easier than the last. Roger was given a tiny bucket which he used to reapply the nail polish. Chad was still stuck underfoot.

While Roger was working on the pinky toe, Xue suddenly wrapped her toes around Roger and began lightly squeezing him.

Roger could feel Xue’s rough and damp skin all over his body. Roger was scrunched up by the giantess’ toes but luckily for him, he wasn’t underfoot like Chad.

“This young man feel so good on my feet”, said Xue, “can I keep him?”
“No Mom”, said Stephanie, “you can’t keep him. You can keep the other one though.”

“That one. No, he useless. He don’t even paint nails well.”

“Oh, I can take care of your other foot”, said Stephanie, “I wonder how Chad can be useful around here.”

Roger got out of Xue’s toehold and finished painting.

[POV: Chad]

Chad was livid. He was stuck under this old lady’s foot. It was ten times worse than the foot of her crazy daughter. The smell was stronger. The skin was rougher and wrinklier. Chad began to thrash at her sole.

He heard the old lady giggle. Fucking old bitch, thought Chad.

Chad closed his eyes and curled himself into a little ball. He hoped that this nightmare would be over. The only thing worse than this would be if his friends found out his deepest secret – it was one that Roger knew but wouldn’t dare tell the others.

Chad could feel the foot lift off of his body. A miracle? He saw that Stephanie was holding a brush.

“I’ll finish my mom’s pedicure”, said Stephanie to Chad, “since you clearly can’t handle it. What to do now?”

“I have idea”, said Stephanie’s mom, “bring PedEgg.”

PedEgg, thought Chad, what the hell?

Stephanie grinned and walked over to the supply bin pulling out a PedEgg.

Holy shit, Chad needed to run away quickly as possible.

“Roger, help me”, screamed Chad – knowing too well that Roger was also too small to fight these bitches off.

“You should have listened”, said Roger.

“I don’t kowtow to bitches who don’t know their place.”

Stephanie picked up Chad. Chad was horrified. He couldn’t believe he was going inside a fucking PedEgg.

Stephanie locked him up inside. The space was small, even for him – but he knew what would be joining him soon. He gagged.

Chad’s world began to move. He must have been heading towards Xue’s foot. From the small openings, he could see that massive foot. Such an ugly foot and he was going to have a close look at her calluses.

The PedEgg was brought onto Xue’s foot.

“I like this lots”, said Xue, “you good daughter.”

The nightmare was beginning. The PedEgg was moving in all directions. The dead skin started to flow into his little abode. Chad was disgusted. The dead skin wasn’t large enough to envelop Chad but it was certainly getting everywhere inside.

Chad could feel the pressure of Xue’s foot dominating his world.

“Tiny white boy get taste of yummy skin”, said Xue.

Fucking bitch, thought Chad, she was just as nuts as her daughter.

Xue’s calluses were leaving her feet and landing right on Chad. His world was getting more crowded by the minute.

“Mom”, said Stephanie, “the PedEgg is working so well. Let’s do your other foot!”

“Today’s my lucky day”, said Xue.

Another foot? Fuck…Chad wished he did come from a powerful and wealthy family like his other friends. He hoped the girls would never find out or Sophie would excommunicate him. But, no matter what, at least Roger’s parents would help make sure these monsters never saw the light of day.

Chad’s world moved to the second foot and it was getting worse inside. Xue had a lot of calluses and he was getting to meet them all. Chad wished it would end.

Chad was livid. He couldn’t believe that there were people out there who would treat him like this. He heard the girlish giggles from outside – must have been the crazy Chinese mother/daughter combo. The dead skin kept flooding into Chad’s spot. Those PedEggs certainly worked or Xue’s feet were just that rough.

“I think we got most of the calluses off your feet”, said Stephanie chipperly.

“You are good daughter, thank you. My feet haven’t been this smooth since you were born.”

“I’m so glad I could make you feel young again!”

“You and tiny man inside PedEgg. I wonder if he survive.”

Chad noticed that Xue said it without any real concern. She didn’t even care if this torture killed him!

“I guess we should find out”, said Stephanie.

The PedEgg opened and Chad was blinded by the extra light.

“Look, Mom”, said Stephanie, “he’s fine. He just has your skin all over him.”

“Good. He now learn that I am boss.”

Chad scowled at the two giantesses.

“So what do we do with him next”, asked Stephanie.

“Almost time for nail salon open. We need money. Play with tiny boy later.”

By then – they would hopefully be found and out of this nightmare, thought Chad. Sophie’s father was a high-powered corporate attorney. Veronica’s father was a Fortune 500 CEO. Roger’s parents founded a successful hedge fund – they were rich even by Scarsdale standards.  Any of them missing would hit the news in the next couple of hours.

“Let’s get you washed, tiny man”, said Stephanie, “you really smell like my mom’s feet.”

No shit, thought Chad.

“And besides, we’re going to have fun when the nail salon opens too! So many great ideas.”

Chad was terrified. He wouldn’t put anything past Stephanie, her mother, and Maria in torture.

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter - Brian and Sophie give Amy a pedicure. Also, what happens to Veronica when taped to that seat? Find out.

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!