- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy and Brian have some gentle playtime.

The others - a little more rough.

 

Brian entered a smaller break room with Amy. It only had a table, chairs, and a small sofa but that would be enough.

“I still can’t believe you were able to accomplish this”, said Amy, “well I can – since you are so smart. But shrinking people is so out of this world.”

“I know”, said Brian, “your friend Stephanie told me about what happened at the nail salon and she enlisted my help.”

“Oh… that was upsetting for sure. But honestly it probably bothered Stephanie more than it did me.”

“Not good for Sophie”, said Brian, “Stephanie has already done some crazy things to her and the rest of us.”

“Like what?”

“Stephanie taped me and Sophie to the bottom of her foot when she went to sleep. She actually took Sophie into the shower with her to do I don’t even want to know.”

“Sophie really was terrible yesterday. Not that I can justify what Stephanie is doing but I understand.”

Brian noticed that Amy had slipped her feet out of her flats. Her feet were clearly smaller than Stephanie’s. He also noticed the chipped light blue nail polish on her toes. He felt a desire to get closer to Amy’s feet. What would she think if he asked?

“Hey, Amy. This is going to sound really weird but..”

“I’m a monster?”

“No, definitely not. It’s just that I…um…”, said Brian staring down at Amy’s feet but afraid to admit it.

Amy stared at Brian and then she smiled.

“I think I know what you like. Don’t worry. It’s totally natural and I’m happy to indulge. But what if I crush you?”

“I’m more durable at this size. I’ll be okay, just ask Stephanie.”

“Okay, I’m ready.” Amy moved her feet up to the sofa right next to Brian.

Brian spent a moment staring at Amy’s feet. Normally dainty, they were now enormous to him. Amy had her feet flat on the sofa, so he had a good look at her toes. Amy kept her feet completely still.

Brian was becoming aware of things he barely noticed before. Even though Amy’s feet were larger than his whole body, it was clear that they were smaller than Stephanie’s feet. From his perspective, they must have been at least a meter smaller. Her toes were also stubbier than Stephanie’s but were cute. Brian was also aware of that Amy’s skin was of a darker tone – her skin was more of a bronze than an olive. Brian strongly preferred Amy and her feet.

“So what do you want to do with them”, asked Amy, “I know this is what you like.”

“How do you know?”

“I didn’t know for sure”, said Amy, “but I’ve seen you staring at my feet sometimes back when you were normal sized – I often play with my flats. I mentioned it to Stephanie and she said you probably had a foot fetish. You kind of confirmed it today when you couldn’t stop staring at my feet.”

With boldness, Brian began to rub his hands on Amy’s big toe. Her skin was soft but not as soft as Stephanie’s. Brian actually felt turned on that Amy’s feet were more natural in ways.
“I liked that”, said Amy.

Brian then jumped onto Amy’s foot and began to give it a full massage with his body. He was feeling more aroused than he ever felt. He loved her toes. Amy began to move her toes gently in tandem with his body.

“You feel so nice on my foot”, said Amy, “I might have to keep you like this forever.”

Brian began to hump Amy’s foot.

“Such a weird question”, said Amy, “but I wonder how you feel on my sole.”

“Stephanie seems to like it.”

“Oh my, what did Stephanie do to you? I could see her being a little too playful.”

“Nothing too bad. Let’s focus on this moment.”

“Are you enjoying me?”

“100%. Honestly – I am..”

“Take off your pants”, said Amy with surprising boldness.

Brian obliged and removed his pants and underwear. He noticed how hard he was.

Amy brought her foot onto Brian. He was amazed that her feet had no odor especially since they were in her flats. Brian could smell blueberries.

Amy put her big toe on Brian’s crotch. She moved it gently not wanting to cause harm. Brian just relaxed and let Amy do her work. He was amazed that she was taking on the role of a giantess. Amy was a lot gentler and more cautious than Stephanie but she was doing it. Also unlike Stephanie, Amy wasn’t a ditz. Amy would never hurt him.

“I like how you feel under my foot”, said Amy, “even if it’s just your penis.”

Brian was tempted to tell her that she could smother his whole body underfoot but he would enjoy this for now. His cock was hard.

Amy moved her toe around his cock with incredible dexterity. Brian’s dream was coming true and with his dream girl.

“H-h-h-how are you doing?”

Brian didn’t answer but let his arousal completely take over. He blew Amy’s foot a kiss. Brian was at the point of no return. He came on the bottom of Amy’s big toe feeling ecstatic.

“I really enjoyed that”, said Brian.

“Me too! Let’s get you cleaned up”, said Amy, “maybe I should clean myself up too. I’m feeling wet down there.”

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie saw her mother with crossed arms.

“Oh Mom”, said Stephanie, “it’s nothing. We’re just playing silly games.”

“Silly games with ants?”

Maria was still in a trance as Chad and Veronica were worshipping her feet. Stephanie knew her mom wasn’t stupid. She had to spill the beans.

“This is going to sound crazy but those are actually…um…people.”

“That crazy. How do people be so small?”

“They were shrunken.”

“And those are tiny people at Maria’s feet?”

“Yes, Mom. They feel great on your feet! I actually have one under my foot now.”

“You silly girl. You may kill it.”

“I don’t really care about this one – she’s a horrible person anyway.” Stephanie put extra pressure on her foot as she said it.

“This so dangerous”, said Stephanie’s mom, “you shrink those nasty rich brats?”

“How did you know?”

“I know they hurt your feelings and I know they make you mad.”

“Not all of them are bad”, said Stephanie as she lightly pet Roger on the head, “this guy is Roger.”

“Ohhh – this one cute. He look like real man.”

“He is a real man”, said Stephanie with a chuckle, “Roger is just tiny at the moment.”

“Where’s Amy?”

“Ummm..she took one of them with her to do I dunno.”

“I have idea. Some of these little ones should play with me for a while.”

Maria perked up and said, “these two bugs are mine. Right, buggies.”

“I told you”, responded Stephanie with a pout, “their names are Veronica and Chad.”

“I want to feel buggies on my feet”, said Stephanie’s mom.

Stephanie’s mom took off her shoes. Her feet were small and wide. Her toenails were unpainted and neatly clipped. Besides the meticulous clipping, it was clear Stephanie’s mom didn’t take much care of her feet.

“I have an idea”, said Stephanie, “why don’t some of the tinies give you a pedicure?”

Stephanie’s mom grinned. She definitely liked the idea of seeing these tinies be humiliated.

“Maria, you and I have fresh pedis”, said Stephanie, “but I know Amy hasn’t done her nails in a while. Why don’t we have the tinies give my mom and Amy pedicures?”

“Can I keep one”, said Maria, “I have so much more to show.” Chad and Veronica looked terrified.

“Okay”, said Stephanie, “let’s have two of them work on my mom and two of them work on Amy. Ummm…Roger, I think you might be safer with my mom or Amy than Maria.”

Roger shrugged like he didn’t have a choice – but that wasn’t true, thought Stephanie sadly.

“Amy will want Brian and I won’t deny that from her. Maybe Amy has convinced him that I’m not an idiot. I also think Sophie should work on Amy’s nails – perfect revenge for what happened yesterday. So two of you three get my mom.”

“I want the two guys. I teach them to be good servants.”

“Alrighty then, it’s settled. Roger and Chad – you two work on my mom’s feet. I’ll help you all with your mini brushes. But Sophie will just use her hair.”

Stephanie could hear a groan underfoot.

“Suits you right, bitch”, responded Stephanie, “now you paint nails and I make things happen. I hope your hair works well on Amy’s feet, she works so hard and deserves some TLC!”

Stephanie took out her phone and sent Amy a text.

Stephanie: I know you and Brian are having lots of fun but time to do your nails 😉

(*five minutes pass*)

Amy: Okay, we’re ready 😉

“Works for me”, said Stephanie’s mom, “nail salon opens two hour late today!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter.

Will the tinies be able to give Xue and Amy pedicures? Find out next chapter!