- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie has some fun with her new tiny friends.

 

Stephanie was filled with glee. She loved the feeling of having four tiny people between her toes. They felt so nice. She didn’t want to harm them so she was careful -however, Stephanie bit her lip trying to avoid the temptation of crushing one of them. Especially Sophie. She hoped Maria and Amy would be on board with this as well. Hell, she might even give one of the tinies to her mother – or even Julie.

Stephanie could hear little squeaks from inside the shoe. Those squeaks made her toes curl. She pushed the tiny person closer to her toes. Stephanie’s feet were her erogenous zone and she loved getting them pampered and touched. These four little ones were doing the trick.

Stephanie’s moment of bliss was interrupted by the tiny Brian on her desk. He saw everything that she did. Brian didn’t look happy.

“Hey, little guy. You wanna join on the fun?”

“Not really”, said Brian, “this plan of yours is getting more dangerous by the minute.”

“I’m not going to hurt them.”

“At least you won’t hurt them intentionally.”

Condescending prick, thought Stephanie, why did Amy like him so much? But Amy was so smart – that not even this inventor of the shrinking machine would find her to be stupid.

“No shit”, said Stephanie, “I’m being careful. Just getting them acquainted with my foot.”

“I don’t like this”, said Brian, “and putting four fellow college students under your giant sweaty foot isn’t going to accomplish anything.”

“Giant and sweaty”, repeated Stephanie teasingly, “I think my other foot needs some company. She’s lonely.”

[POV: Brian]

Brian heard this and ran. This chick was crazy. Didn’t Stephanie know that Amy would probably be horrified by this revenge plan? Brian couldn’t run for long – as Stephanie picked up the tiny Brian.

“In my other shoe, you go”, said Stephanie with a smile. She gently placed Brian inside of the other flat. Brian ran for the toe section. He knew that would be the safest part rather than getting stomped under her sole.

With deliberate slowness, Stephanie slid her foot into the flat. She let her toes rest on the opening for a moment and then she put her whole foot inside. Brian managed to stay on top of the foot and avoided being tangled by the toes – assuming he and the foot both stood perfectly still.

“Nice and comfy in there, little man?”

“Yes, Bigfoot.” Brian smirked. He was too small and trapped for Stephanie to hear that.

[POV: Roger]

Roger was surprised but he was more miffed at his fellow tinies than Stephanie at this time. Roger was cramped but wasn’t pressed too hard by the two smallest toes. He had the best spot of the four – and frankly he deserved the best since he told Chad not to cheat on Julie. Karma was really biting them all hard.

“Rojy”, said Veronica, “if we don’t make it out of here alive…”

“Yes, my babe?”

“I have to admit. That purse you got me for my birthday was so out of style. What do your parents do for a living again? You’re like a retard when it comes to fashion.”

Roger sighed. He didn’t know why he was dating Veronica at times.

Seemingly in response, the toes began to wiggle. Veronica lost her hold and was moving farther to the sole.

Roger knew Veronica was in danger. He didn’t know what any of them did to piss Stephanie off – but none of them deserved this. Roger tried to crawl under Stephanie’s all-encompassing foot.

“Grab my hand, Veronica, if you can!”

Roger felt himself being smothered by Stephanie’s soft but large foot. Damn, thought Roger, this chick must have no calluses – so soft.

Roger was about to grab Veronica’s hand but suddenly he felt the foot begin to lift off of them. Stephanie was taking her foot out of the shoe. Poor Veronica was stuck to Stephanie’s sole. The other three could only watch.

Stephanie put her foot down and looked inside the shoe. She only saw three and asked, “gee, what happened to Veronica? I don’t see her anywhere.”

“Dumb bitch”, grumbled Sophie.

“Check your sole”, responded Roger.

“Very spiritual of you, little man”, said Stephanie, “I need to look inward and I’ll know the answer as to where Veronica is.”

“Quit it”, said Chad with seething anger, “Veronica is under your foot – you nincompoop!”

“Soul or sole? I suppose the latter seems like a possibility.”

Roger hoped Veronica was ok. She was conscious when she was lifted up the air by the massive foot. Stephanie checked her sole and found Veronica plastered.

“How does it feel to be under my foot like a bug? But I guess it is time to take you off, otherwise your friends will be so mad at me.”

Stephanie then took Veronica off her foot and put her on the ground. Roger rushed over to Veronica to make sure she was okay.

“Ugh”, cried Veronica, “I smell like a foot. I demand a bath this instant!”

“You do smell like green tea”, said Roger.

“Yes”, said Stephanie, “that’s my favorite body lotion! Tee hee”

“You’re a terrible person”, said Veronica, “how the hell can you be taking our torture so lightly?”

“The same way you can torture people acting all superior to everyone – like you did in the nail salon. You treated my friends and I like bugs.”

Roger knew that Veronica could be a total snob. He wasn’t surprised by Veronica’s behavior at all. Stephanie may have not been as bad as he thought.

“I have another surprise for you”, said Stephanie, “I have another tiny friend for you all to play with. He invented the shrinking machine which shrunk you all.”

Stephanie unceremoniously kicked off her other shoe. They saw a tiny man holding on for dear life on the top of Stephanie’s foot.

“I know you”, said Sophie, “you’re that prick who wouldn’t raise my grade on the physics final. I suppose this bitch promised you sex to shrink us.”

“Ugh”, said the man, “that is a disgusting thing to say. I would never sleep with a woman who has shown a complete lack of intelligence.”

“You know, Brian – I can crush you just like that”, said Stephanie.

“Ooh, harsh”, said Sophie, “rejected by a geek.”

“You’re even closer to being a stain on my foot.”

“Ummm guys”, said Roger, “let’s take the temperature down a notch. It’s clear that some of you did mean things to Stephanie and she’s getting her revenge. Why don’t we just end things here and get us back to normal size?”

“I’m not the only one Sophie and Veronica hurt”, said Stephanie, “they were awful to my friends – Maria and Amy. You two will see them tomorrow.”

“Hah”, said Sophie, “I can probably boss around that loser even when I’m an inch tall!”

Roger rolled his eyes. Sophie was always saying the wrong things.

“We’ll see about that”, said Stephanie, “I think we’re bringing things closer to reality. Amy is amazing. You, Sophie, are a loser bug.”

“You realize you’re making a big mistake. All of us come from powerful families – not a nail salon.”

“Tomorrow, you all will be working at the nail salon – so I wouldn’t insult it much. Speaking of tomorrow, it is late. I think it is time for all of us to get to bed.”

“Where do we sleep”, asked Chad, “in your shoe?”

Roger could see that Stephanie was thinking about it.

“I actually want some of you to sleep close to me. I’ve been getting to know you all very well – tee hee. Roger, you’ll sleep in my shoe.”

Roger sighed with relief. He guessed he wouldn’t be sleeping too close to her.

“It’s clear to me”, said Stephanie, “that Roger is the nicest of you all and he deserves his own room.”

Roger gave Stephanie a small smile but he didn’t want to anger his friends or the inventor.

Stephanie went to her desk and brought back scotch tape. Stephanie picked up Sophie, taping the tiny to the sole of her right foot. She then picked up Brian and taped him to the sole of her left foot.

“Amy and I are good friends you know”, said Brian.

“Shut up, you’ve been so mean to me!”

Chad and Veronica looked at each other and then at Stephanie.

“You two belong in my bra! I got Bs but they must look huge to you.”

Stephanie removed her bra revealing her perky breasts – Roger noticed her hardened nipples showing arousal. Stephanie taped Chad and Veronica on each side of the bra. Stephanie winked at them and then reapplied her bra.

“Night Roger”, said Stephanie, “sleep well.

As Stephanie walked to bed, Roger couldn’t help but notice Sophie and Brian adhered to Stephanie’s feet and very much in agony. Roger supposed he was lucky tonight.


Roger quietly went inside Stephanie’s left flat and closed his eyes. He was dreading tomorrow.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far!
In the next chapter, there will be a fun yet scary surprise (depending on your perspective).

The chapter after that will take place at the nail salon.

I also added three categories. 

Boobs, butt, and unaware. 

None of these will be commonplace in the story - but for those of you who like that stuff, there will be moments.