- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie and Roger have some fun - as well as Maria and Veronica!

[POV: Veronica]

Two weeks had passed and Veronica was still trying to get used to being a normal-sized girl with Maria. But things were good overall.

Veronica was lucky to be waking up with Maria, her favorite woman in the whole wide world. Maria was still sound asleep. Veronica used this to her advantage. She inched her body closer to Maria’s body. The two girls were of the same height and build but Maria seemed so much stronger than her. Veronica loved that about Maria.

Veronica took in the gentle scent of cinnamon which made her feel spicy inside. Veronica gave Maria a kiss on her back. Maria began to stir.

“More sleep”, said Maria, “no time to scissor.”

“But I wanna scissor.”

“You be a good pet and wait a little longer. Your goddess needs more sleep.”

“If it means you dress in that costume, I’m ready to wait.”

Maria purred.

 Veronica wasn’t surprised when she learned that Maria used to work as a dominatrix when she was in college. It wasn’t the same as Veronica being an inch tall but they did explore a lot of fantasies with it.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

“You get it”, said Maria.

“But this is your apartment.”

“Protect me, my love.”

Veronica sighed. She put on a robe and opened the door. She saw Brian with a package.

“Hi Brian”, said Veronica, “how have things been with you?”

“Busy. Terribly busy.”

“Aww, is Amy keeping you busy?”

“You could say that. You look happier than I’ve ever seen you – I trust it’s because of Maria.”

Veronica blushed but she knew this was true. She nodded.

“I got a gift for you and Maria.”

“Oh..is that what I think it is?”

“Yeah, don’t make me regret this. But I trust you two more than Stephanie.”

“Don’t worry. This is just for me and Maria.”

“Good, have fun. Well, it was nice to see you.”

“Likewise.”

Veronica rushed to the bedroom with the package.

“Maria, I have the most amazing surprise for you!!”

Maria jumped out of bed.

“Ohhh.. I thought I heard Brian. He actually did it?”

“Yeah, he did. That little chica certainly has an influence on him.”

“Well, thank you Amy.”

The two girls opened the package. It was the shrinking machine with instructions. They grinned.

“I know exactly what I want to do with you”, said Maria.

Veronica was beyond excited. After a couple minutes of playing with the machine, Veronica shrunk down to an inch.

Veronica saw her goddess, Maria, in all her glory.

Maria grinned at Veronica and whispered, “I’m ready.”

First, Veronica was brought to Maria’s bare feet – the toenails polished black.

“Be a good pet and take care of my tired feet.”

Veronica didn’t waste a second. She rushed in between Maria’s toes and began licking every part. Maria gently wiggled her toes and then said, “there’s my good little pet.” Veronica already knew this would be like last time.

Maria began to caress Veronica with her foot. Veronica was happily smothered and she felt all tingly throughout her whole body. Veronica began kissing Maria’s foot non-stop giving it all the love it deserved. Veronica forgot about everything else in the world. Maria was her world.

“You are the best little pet ever”, said Maria, “you do much more for my feet than those expensive spas.”

Veronica responded with a big smooch and said, “I love you, Maria.”

“I love you too, Veronica Rivera.”

Veronica wanted to make Maria happy. She considered that the most noble purpose she could pursue in life.  

[POV: Stephanie]

Two weeks had passed by. Stephanie missed her playtime with the tinies but she couldn’t have been happier with her new boyfriend, Roger. Perhaps they were moving things along too fast but neither of them seemed to care.

Stephanie and Roger were spooning after a bout of passionate sex.

“That was amazing”, whispered Stephanie, “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”

“Don’t know about that, Steph”, responded Roger, “but I’m the luckiest guy in the world.”

The two began passionately kissing and rubbing their bodies on each other.

Stephanie hugged Roger so tightly that he could have burst.

The door knocked.

“Oh, sorry – I should get that”, said Stephanie. She started to run for the door.

“Maybe you should put on some clothes first.”

“Oh, silly me.”

Stephanie put on some panties and an oversized T-shirt and opened the door – it was Amy with a package.

“Aims”, said Stephanie, “what an amazing surprise!”

“I got a little something for you. It can make others little.”

Stephanie was glowing. She wasn’t sure that Brian would actually make a copy for her.

“OMG!! You are the best – thank you so much!” Stephanie gave Amy a big hug.

“Anytime. Brian made a list of rules for you. He made me put it in the package.”

“Ah, what Brian doesn’t know can’t hurt him.”

Amy giggled and said, “I’ll let you and Roger have fun.”

“But I haven’t forgotten about our dinner plans tonight. Double date?”

“Brian says he’s too busy but looking forward to seeing you and Roger.”

“That’s ok. Maybe I’ll bring Roger tiny then.”

The two of them hugged.

“See you tonight!” With that, Amy left.

Stephanie rushed into the bedroom.

“Roger! Look!”

Roger was glowing.

Stephanie pulled the shrinking machine out and shrunk Roger to an inch high.

Stephanie giggled as Roger dwindled down in size. She thought he looked so cute!

“First thing first”, said Stephanie, “a certain pair missed the tiny you.”

“I’m ready”, responded Roger with a grin.

“Move to the side. I’m putting my feet up!”

Stephanie put her bare feet on the bed letting them sink into the mattress. She wiggled her toes – still painted red.

“They’re ready for you!”

Stephanie watched with awe as Roger approached one of her feet. He gave her big toe a kiss.

“My goddess”, said Roger, “I am ready to do as you wish.”

“You know how sensitive my feet are! I think you can make sure they feel better. Just don’t tickle them.”

“I think it’s going to be hard for me to tickle them at my current size.”

When they were normal size, Roger figured out just how ticklish Stephanie’s feet were – very.

“Maybe but you’re still going to make me laugh regardless.”

“That’s something I love about you. You always find a reason for laughter.”

Roger began slowly rubbing Stephanie’s foot. Stephanie almost forgot how amazing he felt on her foot. She playfully pinched Roger with her long toes.

“Now my feet are especially big for an Asian girl.”

“Your feet weren’t so big when I was your size.”

“C’mon. My mom always called my feet banana boats when I was growing up.”

“They’re tiny compared to Julie’s feet or Alex’s feet.”

“But my feet are your faves, right?”

“Of course.” Roger showed his love by embracing Stephanie’s foot.

“I give you permission to use the only part of you that grew in the past few minutes.”

Stephanie turned her feet so her soles were facing inward. Roger didn’t waste any time and began making love to Stephanie’s foot. Stephanie was so turned on by the sight.

“Loving you so much, Stephanie.”

“I love you too, Roger.”

Stephanie began to finger herself and shamelessly moaned.

She could feel Roger’s little body making love to her soft and sensitive sole. Stephanie moved her foot in a circular motion to help increase Roger’s arousal.

After a couple passionate minutes, Roger blew what must have been a huge load to him all over the side of her foot.

“Thank you, my goddess.”

“Anything for you, babe. So what do you wanna do now?”

“You’re asking me.”

Stephanie smiled at Roger.

Roger pointed at Stephanie’s panties and said, “off.”

Stephanie was excited. She immediately removed them.

Roger then rushed to Stephanie’s vagina and grasped her labia. And then tiny Roger find her clitoris!

They never did this before. Stephanie felt her body tingle with excitement. She felt Roger do his work. He was the best man ever. Stephanie let her pleasure take over and moaned non-stop. She curled her toes onto the bed. Roger was one-of-a-kind.

“Be careful, little guy”, said Stephanie, “I’m a little squirter.”

Roger seemed excited by this as he continued his play. Stephanie was turned on so much seeing her inch-tall boyfriend pleasure her so well.

Stephanie let out an earth-shattering moan as she began to orgasm. It was possibly the best orgasm she ever had. Stephanie closed her eyes for a couple seconds just relishing in the pleasure. But she remembered Roger!

Stephanie checked her pussy for a tiny man. Roger was there. She brought Roger to her face – he was covered in her sexual discharge.

“You’re the best”, said Roger.

“No, that’s you. Silly!”

Stephanie licked Roger clean of cum.

After that, Stephanie and Roger were just relaxing – giantess and tiny. Stephanie knew this was only the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Chapter End Notes:

And that wraps up the story!

I hope everyone enjoyed "Nail Salon". This story was really a lot of fun for me to write!

All of the characters will be back for the sequel - something I'm going to start writing up in the near future. Sequel coming soon!

If you enjoyed "Nail Salon", I think you'll enjoy "Nail Salon 2" ;)