- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian is worried about the implications of his invention.

Roger and Stephanie have some playtime - until Sophie intervenes.

[POV: Brian]


Brian’s anxiety was through the roof. It seemed like everything was going so wrong. Sophie was missing. Chad just bolted out of the nail salon naked. No one seemed to care except Amy. Things were going to be horrible, Brian knew it. Sophie seemed to be nowhere. What if she got killed? Brian felt a panic attack overtake his body. His hard work would just be remembered as a toy used for sexual deviancy and people could be dead from this. Would Chad tell anyone about what happened to him? Brian couldn’t do anything anymore – he completely panicked.

Amy noticed.

“Don’t worry Brian”, said Amy, “everything is going to be ok. I am sure of it.”

“Did you find Sophie?”

“No but she’s a tough girl. I’m sure she’s not dead or anything like that.”

“She escaped”, said Xue, “I should have noticed on my way to nail salon.”

“So she’s in the bustling streets of Manhattan, yeah – we’re totally going to find her”, said Brian.

“I think she deserve what happen”, said Xue, “she naughty girl.”

“What? Just because she hurt your oversensitive daughter’s feelings? Sophie doesn’t deserve to be stranded in a world of giants.”

“Haven’t you heard the things Sophie said”, said Amy, “she is a terrible person. You just don’t see it because she decided to flirt with you.”

“That’s not true and you know it.”

“So why are you so upset?”

“If people find out about my invention in this way, I am screwed. This is my creation. I didn’t intend this to be a toy for petty revenge.”
“Things don’t always work out the way you want – you can’t control everything.”

“It’s my invention. This is all on me!”

Xue smirked and said, “I think nobody believe you responsible for tiny playtime.”

“Xue is right”, said Amy, “you’re just the genius who made this thing. And my little genius needs to remember something else.”

Brian saw Amy remove one of her feet from her flats. She teased Brian by seductively wiggling her toes.

“You make me and my feet very happy”, said Amy.

“He look like better foot toy than Sophie – maybe I…”

“NO”, said Brian and Amy at the same time. The three of them just started laughing.

Brian felt his nerves calm down. They were right. Things weren’t going to be so bad for him.

“A question I have to ask though”, said Amy as she began lightly rubbing her toe on Brian’s body.

“Anything.” Brian felt his erection returning.

“Do you think Sophie is better than me?”

“Why would I think a spoiled brat who only cares about herself is better than you? Amy, you are so kind, beautiful, and smart. I don’t want to be with Sophie. It’s clear that she just sees my invention as a moneymaking opportunity.”

“I think you’re making the right choice”, Amy winked.

 

Brian was never putting the shrinking machine on the market. No money was worth what people would do with it.

[POV: Roger]

With Julie vacating the room, Roger could return to his playtime with Stephanie.

“I am amazed that you would want to stay tiny with me”, said Stephanie who was lightly stroking Roger’s body with her finger.

“Inch-tall me wants to explore every inch of your body. What a brilliant idea it was to sleep over at the nail salon.”

“I love the sound of that. I know you already explored a lot of my body but one part is hungry for you which you haven’t seen yet.”

“I think I know what. Let me see if I’m right.”

Stephanie smiled at Roger. She picked up Roger and began moving him up and down her body.

“Let me know where to stop.”

Stephanie brought Roger down to her perfect feet. He had become familiar with every aspect of them. The long toes, the tantalizing olive skin, the low arches and the wrinkly soles.

“So sexy”, said Roger, “but I don’t think that’s the part.”

“I suppose we need to go up a little higher.”

Stephanie moved Roger up her legs which might as well have been skyscrapers. He was getting far too excited about the next step in their relationship. Stephanie hovered Roger by her panties.

“Let me know if I’m getting closer.”

“So close”, said Roger, “so unbelievably close.”

“I do feel tingly in that area”, said Stephanie, “maybe you can help me satisfy. I think you’re up for the task.”

Roger was in love. Stephanie was the kind of woman he thought would only exist in his dreams.

Stephanie began to take off her panties. Roger had never seen Stephanie’s vagina before and now he was getting a close look. The pubic hair was well-trimmed and the pussy looked inviting.

“She wants you”, said Stephanie, “you can have her.”

Roger was placed in front of Stephanie’s pussy. He could smell the sex oozing out of it. Stephanie was the best woman he ever knew. Roger was ready to go to town – he just needed to find the clitoris.

Suddenly…

“Time to die, Ching-Chong!!”

Roger was startled by this and turned around. There was Sophie holding a dozen needles. She looked deranged.

“Roger, you fucking traitor”, snarled Sophie, “I shall kill you too.”

“Woah, what do you have there”, asked Stephanie nervously.

“I found these in your Chinatown hellhole. They are poison needles – used for revenge. One stab and you are fucking dead!”

Stephanie laughed.

Roger wondered what Stephanie found so funny.

“Why are you laughing? I will kill you.”

“I’m sorry”, said Stephanie, “did you think those needles had poison in them? I thought I recognized the size. They are little needles you can poke at people but they are mostly harmless. Do you want to try one on me?”

“You stupid bitch”, said Sophie, “I know these needles are poisonous. A voice told me so.”

Roger knew Sophie was delusional but he couldn’t risk her being right. He made a leap downwards and then punched Sophie.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie fell to the ground from Roger’s punch.

“My hero”, squealed Ching-Chong, “saving me from little needles.”

Sophie was furious. She may not get to kill Ching-Chong but she would kill the traitor.

Sophie tackled Roger to the ground and held one of the needles to his face.

“Do we want to find out if these needles are poisonous or not”, said Sophie, “a voice told me this would solve all my problems. I’ll kill you first and then stab your lover in the foot.”

“What kind of voice would want to help you?”

“The world revolves around me. Don’t you know that by now? You are only worthy of losers. Veronica is only worth anything because of me. And Ching-Chong is the Queen of the Losers. You could never date someone as amazing as me.”

“You do not call Stephanie, Ching-Chong.”

Roger pushed Sophie to the ground. As he did that, Sophie stabbed one of the needles into Roger’s arm. If this worked, he was dead.

Roger and Sophie began to fight one another. They each threw a punch at the other. Sophie noticed that Roger didn’t seem to be growing any weaker.

“I would intervene”, said Ching-Chong, “but I know Roger got this.”

“Roger should be fucking dead by now”, said Sophie, “and Ching-Chong, put your underwear back on. That is nasty.”

“Nah, I’m okay.”

“Why aren’t you dead yet”, said Sophie.

“As Stephanie noted, these needles don’t do anything. But still, I’m pissed you tried to kill me and Stephanie.”

“And I’m still going to kill you.”

Sophie pinned Roger to the ground with sheer rage on her side.

“I hope you die.”

Roger smirked.

“What’s so fucking funny, Roger?”

Sophie noticed that Ching-Chong put on her panties. She was acting less like a slut.

Sophie knew anything could be up with these weirdos. Maybe Ching-Chong and Roger were planning some stupid playtime.

Sophie heard a voice.

“Oh, there is my little bug!”

Shit…

Sophie turned around and saw the old Ching-Chong.

“Thank you Roger for finding my little friend.”

No no no!!

“I have poison needles by me. They will destroy you all if you don’t stand back.”

The old Ching-Chong picked up one of the needles and poked herself with it.

“These everywhere in Chinatown. We use these for acupuncture.”

“I think some punishment is warranted though”, said Ching-Chong, “Sophie tried to kill me and Roger with them.”

“Don’t worry”, said old Ching-Chong, “I train bug girl. She become good.”

Sophie tried to run away but old Ching-Chong caught Sophie with her toes.

“Now we have fun all the time.”

“You’ll all be in for a world of hurt”, snarled Sophie.

“I seriously doubt it”, responded Roger.

“You gave it all up for this crybaby bitch.”

“I’m not giving anything up for you.”

Fucking wiseass.

Old Ching-Chong continued to lift Sophie with her toes and then placed her foot inside the sandal. Sophie was stuck but promised they would all be destroyed someday.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

Had to put in a little fight scene there but no way Sophie was ever going to have the upper hand. She belongs with Xue :D

I made a slight revision to this chapter since I changed some things regarding Chad and Julie's interactions which affected this chapter.

Two more chapters left of "Nail Salon" but I already have ideas in my head for the sequel.

Alex and Ronald will be back in the next chapter by the way.