- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maria and Veronica have more playtime and admit their love for one another.

Julie asks Stephanie to grow back Chad. 

 

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica was embarrassed by how quickly she gave in to Maria. Veronica could only stare up at the fleshy ceiling of Maria’s sole. This woman had impeccable feet. Veronica couldn’t help but raise her hands by Maria’s high arch but the tape kept her hands from touching the delicate skin.

Veronica knew it was a nice day out. Given her viewpoint on Maria’s sandal, Veronica could see some of the outside world. Veronica’s world became more hectic when Maria got on the subway. It was a Sunday morning so Veronica imagined it couldn’t have been too crowded inside. However, it was a loud and scary environment. Veronica felt grateful that Maria would provide her with all the protection she needed. Veronica blew Maria’s foot a little kiss.

After about ten minutes, Maria took off her sandal. Veronica looked around. They were the only ones in the subway car.

Maria smiled at Veronica, “how’s my little pet been doing?”

“I feel really weird. Could this really be who I am?”

“I think you knew all along, my little Veronica.”

Maria used one of her fingers to massage Veronica’s body. Veronica was so turned on by the act. Maria’s fingernail painted purple dominated Veronica.

“Can’t wait to tell the others about what we did”, said Maria.

Veronica shook her head.

“Why not! We had so much fun. The others might be jealous.”

“You can’t tell Sophie. If you did, my life is ruined forever. Sophie is the reason why I have high social status.”

“Senorita Veronica Rivera of Dallas, Texas. Daughter of Rod Rivera, CEO of Pillowland. I do not think you need Sophie. I think Sophie needs you.”

Veronica looked at Maria like she was crazy. Nobody needed Veronica. She always felt like she was the girl who no one actually liked. Veronica lacked self-confidence but could hide behind her family wealth.

“I don’t think you need someone who needs you”, continued Maria, “I think you need someone who wants you. And believe me – I want you.”

Veronica turned beet red at the comment. Was Maria serious?

“I know you’re speechless but I speak the truth. Come on. Now it’s time to go back on my shoe. We’re almost at the nail salon.”

Veronica heard – next stop Canal Street.

Maria winked at Veronica and returned her foot to its shoe. Veronica got more of Maria’s foot. This time – the foot began to rub Veronica’s body. Veronica felt the warm yet pleasant-smelling skin inundate her senses. Veronica tried to figure out the smell. It smelled kind of spicy – almost like cinnamon.

Veronica didn’t know what would happen from all of this. But one thing she knew, she didn’t want to give up Maria. Veronica was ready to abandon Sophie altogether. Despite Maria treating Veronica like a little pet, Veronica knew that Maria had a good heart and a very caring personality.

She heard a door open. They were at the nail salon. Veronica hoped Maria would protect her from trouble.

[POV: Maria]

Maria didn’t think she would ever grow tired of having Veronica under her sole. It was rewarding to her soul.

Maria entered the nail salon.

Maria could see on the ground that Brian and Roger were scurrying around and surveying the whole nail salon. Stephanie, Xue, and Amy were there looking for something too.

“What’s wrong?”

“My mom lost Sophie”, said Stephanie looking concerned.

“Do we care?”

“Sophie is a bitch but I don’t want her to die.”

“That stupid puta probably ran away. Her own damn fault.”

“You’re right. Roger, let’s take a break.” Roger seemed happy.

Stephanie picked up Roger and the two of them ran off to a break room to do god-knows-what.

Maria was strongly tempted to do the same by running to the second break room. She could feel Veronica squirming under her foot. Maria could give two shits about Sophie.

“I need new bug”, said Xue, “is Veronica available?”

“No she will never be available. Veronica is mine.”

Maria rushed to the breakroom. She took off her sandals and smiled down at Veronica.

“It’s so good to see your beautiful self again”, said Maria, “I almost forgot what you look like.”

“You think I’m beautiful?”

“Doesn’t everyone?”

“Sophie always says that I’m too ugly – she says my nose is too big and that I look too Mexican. My family isn’t even from Mexico.”

“Where are they from?”

“My parents were born in the US but my grandparents were from Guatemala.”

“Ahhh, my chica has Guatemala blood too! Wonder what else we have in common.”

“I have been doing a lot of thinking and…”

Maria noticed Veronica’s pause. She urged her little pet to go on.

“No matter what happens”, said Veronica, “I hope we never grow apart. There’s something I love about you – and I know we haven’t known each other for long but..I…I…”

“It’s okay, chica”, said Maria, “I love you too.” Maria began fondling Veronica’s breasts.

“You probably can’t see it but my nipples are so hard right now.”

“Mine are hard too. Something we have in common.”

Maria rushed to the door and locked it. She took off her shirt and bra showing Veronica the hard nipples.

“Mind if I play with them”, asked Veronica.

“Of course”, responded Maria with a smile. Maria put Veronica on one of her nipples and watched as the tiny woman began to caress it.  

Maria was very much turned on by the stimulation. Maria moved her nipple close to her mouth and gave it and Veronica a kiss.

Veronica squealed with happiness.

Maria really loved her new pet so much.

After a few blissful moments, Maria said, “you’ve been such a good girl. How about you spend the day in my bra? I’ll keep you safe from the customers.”

Maria saw Veronica’s glowing face. Veronica was adorable.

Maria put on her bra and said, “have fun, Veronica.” With that, Maria put on her shirt and exited the break room. Today would be awesome!

[POV: Julie]

Tying Chad to Julie’s dildo did something to him. He barely spoke and seemed to have a terrified look on his face. Julie loved having so much control over a man who obviously only objectified her. But she felt bad seeing how scared Chad looked.

Julie just gave Chad a couple tissues for bedding and didn’t continue with any more torture. Julie woke up knowing her playtime with Chad had come to an end. She would tell Stephanie it was time to grow him back.

Julie found some clothes Chad left over a while back and brought them and Chad to the nail salon. Julie trapped Chad under her toe ring. She noticed that Chad didn’t even protest. He was silent.

Julie had her driver, Mauricio, take them to the nail salon. She saw lights were on. People were there.

Julie entered the nail salon with Chad. She noticed Amy, Brian, and Xue were all looking for something or someone. Was someone missing?

“Where’s Stephanie? I need to talk to her.”

Xue smirked and pointed to a door.

Julie opened the door and saw Stephanie only wearing a bra and panties. A tiny Roger was fondling Stephanie’s feet. Roger seemed content in between Stephanie’s toes.

Stephanie noticed Julie’s presence and blushed.

“Oh hey”, said Stephanie, “didn’t realize you were here.” Roger finally noticed Julie and turned beet red.

“I am sorry for disturbing you both in your..well, whatever that is. I had no idea.”

“It’s okay. Roger and I have plenty of time for fun. What’s the matter?”

“You see. It’s Chad.”

“Is he okay”, asked Roger with concern, “I hope you weren’t too rough on him or vice versa.”

“I might have been. Kind of embarrassed to say what Chad and I did but he is catatonic.”

Stephanie and Roger noticed a silent Chad at Julie’s toe ring.

“I don’t know what other plans you had for the “tinies”, but Chad needs to be restored now.”

“No problem”, said Stephanie, “we’ve actually kept the shrinking machine on the top shelf here. Did you want to grow back too, Roger?”

“I’m not ready yet. We still have our plans for tonight.”

“I know, makes me giddy just thinking about them! You definitely have the perfect touch.”

“Maybe I’ll grow back tomorrow.”

“Oh right”, said Stephanie, “let’s grow Chad back.”

Stephanie picked up the miniature shrinking machine from and gave it to Roger along with Chad’s phone.

Julie removed Chad from her toering.

“Hey buddy”, said Roger walking over to Chad, “time for you to be back to normal.”

“Can’t believe you like this sick shit.”

Roger pressed a few buttons and Chad grew back to his normal size along with his phone.

Chad grabbed his phone and bolted out of the nail salon butt naked.

“Poor guy didn’t take his clothes”, responded Julie with a giggle.

“I guess he was just ready to get as far away as he could”, added Stephanie.

 

“I guess Chad’s no longer mine.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chad's back to normal size. 
And yes Julie isn't happy with tiny playtime anymore. 

A big revision - I know but I feel like this fits Julie's character more.

Find out what happens in the next chapter! Will more tinies grow back? Will Sophie do anything with her poison needles?