- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter focuses on some giantesses playing with tinies - torture involved.

Xue with Sophie
Juliie with Chad

 

[POV: Xue]

Xue had a short walk back to her apartment but she savored the walk by feeling the brat bug under her foot. Xue noticed that her feet were beginning to sweat. It was a warm night and she wore her Toms without socks. This was going to be so much fun. She wondered why having the spoiled brat under her foot felt so nice. Xue felt refreshed. Her daughter, Stephanie, did a wonderful thing by bringing these tinies into their lives.

When Xue got to her apartment, the first thing she did was put her shoes by the door. It was bad to walk around the house with shoes. Xue felt the tiny brat still taped to her sole.

“How you like it, bug?”

“Fuck you”, grumbled brat Sophie.

“We will have so much fun together. I make my feet so nice for you. They soft because of PedEgg.”

The brat didn’t respond.

Xue continued to walk around her house barefoot knowing that the brat girl would be feeling every step she took.

After about ten minutes, Xue went to her room – a room which would finally not be so lonely for the night. Xue removed Sophie from her sole.

“What to do next to you, bug?”

“Old Ching Chong, tell young Ching Chong to grow me back to normal size or there will be hell to pay.”

“Your dad tiny now. I don’t think anyone else rescue you.”

The brat snarled.

“My toes need some love. You kiss them now.”

Xue put Sophie right by her freshly pedicured toes. Sophie was resistant.

“Kiss my foot.”

Sophie wasn’t doing anything.

“Kiss my foot or I crush you with foot.”

That was enough motivation for Sophie to begin kissing Xue’s toes. Xue felt a wave of pleasure rush through.

“Good, you make Xue happy. You now keep Xue happy.”

Sophie continued to kiss and caress Xue’s foot.

Xue tapped Sophie on the head with her big toe.

“Good girl. You learn. Now kiss other foot.”

Xue laughed as she watched Sophie rush to the other foot and began kissing it.

Xue was in heaven with this little bug-girl worshipping her. Xue wiggled her toes with pleasure. She then held Sophie with her big and second toe lifting the foot up and down in the air.

“I give bug-girl ride now.”

Xue was amazed by how powerful she was. She had never felt this much power before. Xue would need to tell Stephanie of what she did to Sophie.

Sophie was struggling to escape Xue’s toes but Sophie was no match for them.

“I think I make right decision for tiny playtime – what do you think?”

“I think you and Stephanie are both out of your minds and that I need to be grown back now.”

“Not an option – I didn’t bring shrink toy with me. You feel so nice on my foot. You make Xue happy.”

Sophie yowled and continued to fight Xue’s toe-grip. But it was no use.

[POV: Sophie]

Sophie wanted to throw up. This was hell. The old hag was literally using her toes to trap Sophie. Sophie tried to get out. A fall to the ground would have been preferable. Maybe Sophie would have died and these idiots would go to jail.

The sweat which accumulated around old Ching-Chong’s foot was still there and it was nasty. Sophie prayed that the torture would end soon as she tried to break free.

“You persistent but you won’t succeed. My foot stronger than your body.”

Not for long, thought Sophie, her day of retribution was certainly coming.

Sophie wondered how long this bitch would do this to her. Old Ching-Chong kept swaying her foot up and down. Sophie’s rage was building up – she felt too powerless. Sophie had a weapon which didn’t go away from shrinking – words.

“I’ve been listening to you speak”, said Sophie, “how long have you been in America?”

Xue began to sway her foot more quickly. Sophie didn’t care.

“The problem with you immigrants these days is that you just stay in your little bubbles and don’t bother to learn the English language well. Your English is so horrible that it is impossible to understand sometimes.”

Xue ignored Sophie and continued to sway her foot. Why wasn’t this working?

“I can’t hear what you say”, said Xue, “you too tiny and my English not so good.”

Xue didn’t sound upset at all. Fuck.. one little word to the wallflower and Sophie was able to put her in her place. Xue just didn’t give a shit. Sophie rationalized that this would all end badly for her captors.

The disappearance of her daddy would put everyone on edge for sure. Sophie predicted that at least 74 million Americans would be looking for him and her.

“I old lady, so I’m tired”, said old Ching-Chong, “let’s go sleep.”

“Can I sleep away from you?”

“No, most fun part is when we sleep. Since my husband died, I finally have sleeping partner again.”

Sophie shuddered. Please not inside the old lady’s vagina?

“Don’t worry. We no have sex”, said Xue, “I like you by my feet.”

Still awful…

“My daughter give me extra tape. She so sweet. I hope she have fun time with her new boyfriend.”

Sweet was the last word Sophie would use to describe that oversensitive demon.

With a too merry hum, Xue took Sophie away from her toes and taped her with three pieces on the sole.

There was no way Sophie would get out. Her face was facing Xue’s fat, wrinkly, and old foot.

“We sleep now and have fun time.”

Sophie felt her world go up and down as Xue prepared the bed and turned off the lights.

“Good night, bug brat.”

Sophie was humiliated. She was a superior woman with unlimited potential. But tonight, she was stuck under some Chinese nobody’s foot who could barely speak English.

Sophie was overwhelmed by the smell of Xue’s feet and ultimately passed out.

[POV: Chad]

Chad was surprised that his kind-hearted girlfriend could be so cruel to him. Julie began walking around with Chad stuck to her sole. There was no tape. It was just Chad’s body stuck to her adhesive sole.

After an indeterminable amount of time, Julie sat down and peeled Chad off her sole.

Julie sniffed Chad and grimaced, “you smell like my feet.”

No shit, thought Chad.

“I want things to work out between us”, said Julie, “behind your bluster and macho attitude, I see a man who just wants to be loved. But you know my views on sex and I hope you can respect them.”

Chad was ready to give up. Nothing he could say would change her mind except…

“I want things to work out too”, said Chad, “but I don’t think I can wait much longer. At the same time, I don’t want to be crushed underfoot anymore.”

 

“I would be sad to see you go”, responded Julie, “but you know where I stand on all of this. I’m sure your size will be restored soon and if we love each other – it will work.”

Chad found Julie sexy but he certainly wasn’t in love.

“Sounds like I have a decision to make.”

“Yes, you do. But I know something I’d be comfortable doing if you’re up to it.”

Chad was excited by this. Since his clothes were destroyed by the footbath, Chad was certain that Julie could see his arousal.

“Your wish is my command.”

“I know you’ve been dying to see my vagina. Now you’re tiny, I think you can but I’ll give you a vehicle for transport.”

Vehicle? What the.. Chad knew that Julie could be weird sometimes.

“I’ll be back momentarily.”

Chad saw that Julie was looking through her drawer. Chad heard a happy “Aha” when Julie found it.

Julie returned to Chad with an enormous dildo – it was long and black. Chad couldn’t believe what was happening. Forget revenge. He was just going to run away and forget all of this ever happened once restored.

Julie tied Chad tightly to the tip of the dildo. There was no way Chad was getting out.

“Ready for some spelunking, little guy?”

Chad didn’t respond except with a scream. He was being pushed into Julie’s hungry vaginal lips with the dildo. The dildo made its way inside. Chad could hear Julie moan with pleasure – moans he never heard when they were dating.

 

“Ohhhhh….you’re so big. I can barely handle you…ohhhh..ohhhhh….”

Chad was brought into a world of darkness. The movement only got quicker and rougher. Chad felt fortunate that he was never in danger of falling off. But the damp, humid environment of Julie’s vagina made the experience unpleasant.

Julie was taking a slow route to self-gratification. Chad must have been in there for at least a half hour. He groaned as he felt Julie’s sexual discharge coat his body. Chad and Julie were done, Julie could find some freak who liked this.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!

I only have five more chapters planned for this story - but already have ideas for the sequel.

Note: I revised a certain scene. Hope everyone still likes it. I feel like it was really out-of-character for Julie and this new version fits her a lot better.