- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter focuses on Brian/Amy, Chad/Julie, and Veronica/Maria

[POV: Brian]

Brian was sitting in Amy’s pocketbook waiting for what was in store for tonight. Brian was nervous about everything going on but he was excited about what Amy had planned.

When they got to Amy’s dorm room, Amy opened the pocketbook and smiled at Brian.

“I’ve never taken you to my dorm room before”, said Amy, “don’t worry, I don’t have any roommates. Ready for some fun?”

“Since it’s with you, yes.”

Amy was glowing. Brian thought Amy looked especially cute.

Amy picked up Brian and put him on her bed.

“We definitely have a mutually beneficial relationship going on here”, said Amy, “I have to ask though – what do you find so sexy about my feet?”

Amy got on the bed putting her bare feet right by his body. Brian began rubbing one of her feet. He was already aroused.

“Even though your feet are larger than my whole body, they still look dainty and feminine. They are cute and obviously sensitive.”

“Sensitive?”

“I learned that today.”

“I always thought my toes were too stubby.”

“I like that about your feet.”

“Oh really”, Amy giggled, “let’s begin.”

Amy wrapped two of her toes around Brian’s body and began giving it a full massage especially around the groin area. Brian gave her big toe, painted light blue, a kiss.

“I think you’re ready for more stimulation. Do you like the bottom of my foot?”

“I do.”

Amy carefully picked up Brian and moved him to one of her soles. Her foot was massive.

“Am I doing this right?”

“Yes. Code word will be “Sophie” if you’re doing something wrong.”

Amy giggled.

Amy then pushed Brian’s body on the sole of her foot and began to gently move his body around in circles. Brian was pleasantly surprised by Amy.

Amy’s technique was exquisite. Brian was at the height of pleasure as he was rubbed onto Amy’s sole. Brian gave her sole a little kiss.

“You really like my feet, huh? How are you doing?”

“Loving you right now.”

Brian was having the most incredible sex of his life. Amy pressed his body more firmly onto her sole. Brian loved every aspect of Amy’s sexy foot. He could hear Amy moan with pleasure – this only heightened his arousal.

After a few mindblowing minutes, Brian came all over Amy’s foot. He felt all his troubles and worries dissipate from his body.

Amy noticed Brian’s ejaculation since she removed him from her foot.

“That was a one-of-a-kind experience”, said Brian, “looking for what else is in store.”

“I’m glad. You’re my first boyfriend. I really did enjoy too. Let me show you something. Please don’t laugh.”

Amy took off her jeans revealing that her panties were soaked. Brian could smell her sexual discharge.

“Little me did that to you?”

“Yes you did. I didn’t think I would enjoy having you tiny by my feet this much.”

“My sweetheart, the night is young. Give me 30 minutes and we’ll get going.”

Amy winked.

[POV: Chad]

 Chad found himself back at Julie’s toe ring. They were headed back to her place. Julie didn’t live on campus but with her parents. Of course being a Hornblower, Julie lived on expensive real estate with amazing views of Central Park. And as a Hornblower, no shitty subways for Julie – she had private car service take her back. Her parents were away for the weekend. Chad was ready to have amazing sex with Julie – this would all be worth it.

When Julie got to her room, she addressed Chad.

“So what sort of fun will we have tonight? I can think of a few things.”

“Only if I were big again – we could really fuck our brains out.”

“Awww, but I might like you better tiny. You look so cute being under my toe ring.”

Chad didn’t like the talking down thing literally.

“I think that we just need to have sex. We can do it with me tiny. I just can put my dick inside your vagina and then I cum inside. You will have a great time.”

“I’m not sure that I am ready for that. I’m sorry – I just want my first time to be well…”

“When you get out of the 19th century, let me know. I might still be around.”

“Bold words coming from a man who is only an inch tall.”

Julie wiggled her toes trying to remind Chad who was boss. Chad was getting miffed.

“I’ve waited way too long for this, you know.”

“And I was thinking that you turned over a new leaf.”

“You’re torturing me with this whole prude thing.”

“I don’t think you’re making your case. If you think this is torture, I think you’re wrong. Let me show you.”

Shit..shit..shit.

Julie took off her shoes and removed Chad from the toe ring.

Chad could only watch as Julie’s enormous sole came down on him. Julie’s foot was literally his whole world. Chad had no place to move. Julie was pressing down hard. Only one part of his body could move – fuck, he might as well enjoy himself. Chad began moving his dick around Julie’s sole.

Chad was amazed that Julie could keep her foot down for as long as she did, but he supposed it was little effort for her. Julie began to grind her foot to the floor. With that killed Chad’s chance of cumming.

Chad was furious with Julie. She was treating him like garbage.

Julie lifted her foot. To Chad’s horror, he saw that his body was stuck to her sole.

Julie brought her sole up to her face.

“How do you like being trapped by my big foot?”

“If I say yes, will you stop torturing me?”

“I thought you were a changed man”, said Julie, “but you clearly don’t respect my wishes. I think I’ll keep you underfoot a little longer.”

With that, Julie put her foot along with Chad back on the ground. Chad snarled, he would get his revenge.

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica didn’t know what scared her more – being stuck under Maria’s foot or all of the loud and scary noises around her. It was clear that Maria didn’t live in a well-to-do area of Brooklyn.

Maria slowly took off her sandal.

“Welcome to my home”, said Maria, “I am sure it isn’t as impressive as the home owned by your father – CEO of Pillowland. But the pillow I sleep on is from your father’s company.”

“At this moment, you are superior to me. I may have been born with a silver spoon in my mouth but you have all the power.”

“Are you open to me using it?”

Veronica felt butterflies in her stomach just from hearing that. Is this what she really wanted?

“Don’t be shy with me, Veronica”, said Maria, “I think I know your secret and it is ok.”

“What secret?”

Maria hovered her foot over Veronica’s body. Veronica could see the massive sole tease her – the wiggling toes waiting to grab her little body.

“I know you want me.”

“That’s crazy..why would..”

“It’s okay, chica”, said Maria, “because I want you too.”

Maria was playing with her mind. Maria just wanted Veronica to be her tiny pet and nothing more.

“You just want me to be your little slave. I..I…”

Maria took one of her fingers and began to stroke Veronica’s body. Veronica felt her body tingle from the touch. She could feel herself getting wet from the sensation.

“See, I can be nice to you too.”

“What’s the use? I can’t fight this anymore. Maria, this will sound crazy but I was attracted to you since the first time we met. Sophie made me give you that shitty tip. You have a natural charisma to you and you’re sexy.”

“I’m not surprised”, responded Maria with a purr, “give my foot a nice little rub.”

Maria sat on the floor with her legs stretched out and feet upward. Veronica approached Maria’s massive heel. She began rubbing it vigorously.

“I love that so much, little pet”, said Maria, “keep going and I might reward you.”

Veronica began to rub her whole body into Maria’s foot. She was turned on by Maria’s show of dominance.

“I’m loving the passion, Veronica. I wouldn’t have expected this from you when we first met – but now I know better.”

Maria then put her feet to the side and enclosed Veronica between her soles gently.

“Kiss and rub my feet, they had a rough day.”

Veronica gave both of Maria’s soles kisses and she humped her body on each of them. Maria was her goddess. Maria would take care of her – screw Sophie, thought Veronica. Maria was now her whole world. Veronica then used only one hand on Maria’s foot. She used the other hand to pleasure herself. This was the most fun Veronica ever had sexually. Veronica could hear Maria’s moans of approval. This only made Veronica more aroused. Being a tiny might not be so bad, thought Veronica.

Chapter End Notes:

Stephanie's friends are having a great time with their tinies. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! Find out what happens in the next one - Xue and Sophie will be in the next chapter btw.