- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex learns about the tinies and is ready for Ronald.
Brian has a private chat with Amy.
Veronica is beginning to realize that she's attracted to Maria.

[POV: Alex]

Alex was curious about Stephanie’s surprise. She had a rough night. Getting that call from Ronald made her livid, did he really think that he could get away with what he did? Alex never even met Ronald in person – but she supposed it was his firm and he would argue that he could do whatever he pleased.

Alex really found Stephanie to be a great friend. Stephanie was so creative and bubbly – always trying to find ways to make her friends happy. If it wasn’t for Stephanie, Alex would have probably spent the night crying in her apartment.

Alex rang the doorbell.

Stephanie opened the door looking like her extra giddy self.

“Hey Alex”, said Stephanie, “I’m really hoping my little surprise helps you feel better about what that creep did.”

“Anything from you is amazing! Great job on my nails by the way. My date complimented them and there might be a second one.”

“Always here to help! Come inside. I have something to show you.”

Alex followed Stephanie inside. Alex saw a small crowd of people including Amy, Maria, Xue, and some woman as tall as her. They all greeted Alex warmly.

“Can we show Alex”, asked Maria.

Show Alex what?

“Yeah definitely! Look at the towel on the ground.”

Alex looked at the towel. She saw some tiny moving things. Bugs? But they looked different.

Alex looked closer. She couldn’t believe her eyes. They looked like people. Were they people? She saw four one-inch tall people who were around her age.

“Wait, are they people?”

“We got a shrinking machine”, responded Stephanie, “and it’s been a lot of fun!”

Alex saw that one of them waved hello. Alex waved back. The other three seemed too scared.

“Oh, that one is my new boyfriend, Roger.”

“Nice to meet you, Roger.”

“Likewise”, said Roger with a smile.

“The others will warm up at some point. But I got a 5th surprise for you.”

Alex gasped. This was already too much.

“I’ll take off my flip-flops”, said Stephanie.

As Stephanie took off her flip-flops, Alex saw a tiny man taped on it. Alex was surprised Stephanie would do that – until she saw who it was. Ronald Drumpf.

“How dare you fire me because I’m trans? You’re in for a world of hurt now.”

“We hired a man. And then you go ahead and forget your gender”, said Ronald.

Alex wasn’t even hurt. She had plans for this one.

“Thank you, Stephanie. I think this little one is going to love my feet – size 13 women’s.”

“Wow, your feet are even bigger than mine”, said the tall woman, “my name is Julie by the way.”

“Nice to meet you, Julie. Stephanie, may I?”

“Of course, he’s yours!”

Ronald looked horrified – good.

Alex took off one of her flip-flops. Stephanie taped Ronald to the flip-flop.

Alex hovered her foot over Ronald – wiggling her pink-polished toes and scrunching her sole. Ronald gagged.

Alex then put on her flip-flop, torturing the bigot.

[POV: Brian]

Brian was in full panic mode. Way too many people knew about his invention. This was going to end horribly. Most people didn’t seem to notice watching Alex’s domination of Ronald.

But Amy did. Amy lifted Brian up and whispered, “everything is going to be ok. Let’s talk in private.”

“Hey Stephanie”, said Amy, “Brian and I are going to chat in private. We’ll be back soon.”

“Alright you two, have fun!”

Sex was the last thing on Brian’s mind now.

Amy and Brian went into one of the break rooms.

“Stephanie is going too far with everything!”

“I understand how you’re feeling”, said Amy, “but I really think everything is going to be fine. I trust Stephanie.”

“If something gets screwed up, I don’t think it’s going to be out of malice.”

“I know Stephanie really well. She took me under her wing when I started college. I was a shy girl from the Bay Area who knew nothing about NYC. But Stephanie started chatting with me right away and we’ve become best friends. Stephanie knows what she’s doing.”

“Have you considered that you might be a little biased because you two are best friends?”

“Have you considered that you might be a little biased since you decided my best friend is an idiot?”

Amy could be tough when she wanted to be.

“I’m sorry”, said Brian, “I’m still worried but I guess Stephanie…I guess she…”

“I might give you a little reward if you finish your sentence.”

“I guess Stephanie has kept everything under control so far.”

“See, that wasn’t so hard! Was it?”

Amy gently put Brian on the ground by her bare feet.

“I hope you enjoy this as much as I will”, said Amy with a giggle.

Amy moved her foot over Brian.

In a careful yet seductive manner, Amy put her foot on Brian’s body. Brian noticed that Amy calculated her step well since he was under her low yet roomy arch.

Amy began rubbing her foot on Brian. It took him a little while to get into it since he was still rattled by everything that happened – but he began to rub his hands on Amy’s sole and gave it a kiss.

Brian heard Amy moan with pleasure, “I really liked that, Brian.”

Brian continued caressing Amy’s foot. The shy, petite bookworm was now his goddess. Brian began humping his whole body on her foot. Amy’s foot moved along with his body. Brian was in heaven and had forgotten his troubles.

A moment later, Amy lifted her foot off Brian.

Amy smiled down at Brian and said, “that’s just a preview for tonight when we go back to my place.”

Brian’s brain was telling him to worry about what could happen to the machine and forego pleasure. But his heart and another part were telling him to go with the flow.

“I am looking forward to tonight’s fun”, said Brian.

“I’m excited too! Let’s say goodbye to everyone and head home.”

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica knew that it was time to give up hope that rescue would be coming. Watching Ronald Drumpf be smothered and taken away by that trans girl’s massive foot was enough to make Veronica realize that their torture wasn’t over until the giantesses said it was over.

Veronica saw that Maria was giving Amy a goodbye hug. But Maria would be back any minute and her nighttime torture would be on full scale.

Veronica was right. Maria’s goddess-like feet made their way back to Veronica, toes wiggling.

Maria looked down at Veronica and said, “miss me, pequena puta?”

“Clingy, aren’t you? You’ve only been gone for two minutes.”

“My little smartass. We are going to have lots of fun tonight.”

Veronica could only stare at Maria’s freshly pedicured toes – Maria was beautiful… Veronica slapped herself, she couldn’t think such things.

“Why did you slap yourself, little one?”

“Not of your concern.”

“I think I’ll find out the reason tonight. We’ll have plenty of fun when we head back. It will be a long commute – about 40 minutes. I live in Brooklyn.”

Veronica kissed Maria’s foot. What was wrong with her? She just kissed Maria’s foot without any commands. Veronica was much too embarrassed to say anything.

“I know you love me”, said Maria with a smile, “at least, I already know you love my feet and my booty. If you like curvy Latinas, I can totally see why. We are going to have lots of fun tonight.”

Maria blew Veronica a kiss.

Ridiculous. It was totally the other way around – Maria was falling in love with her. Veronica was just a victim in all of this.

“Let’s go home, little one”, said Maria.

Maria found a piece of tape putting Veronica on the sole of her sandal. Maria then inserted her foot. Veronica got a good look at Maria’s high arch, naturally tan skin tone, and her well-pampered foot. Shut up, shut up, thought Veronica. This would not do!

The walking began. The tape kept Veronica in place and she never felt like she was going to fall off. Since Maria was wearing sandals, Veronica could easily hear the chatter around her.

“Hey Stephanie, this has been a great party. But I think I’m going to take my tiny home for the night.”

“Of course”, said Stephanie with a smile, “I hope you’re going to have fun with Veronica.”

“Oh I plan on it. It’s so cute. I think this little one actually likes me. I believe that Veronica is a sweet girl at heart but has been following Sophie.”

“I could believe that too. You two have lots of fun!”

Maria began her long commute home – including riding the filthy subway. But Veronica wondered, were they right? Was she just Sophie’s little follower? Sophie always made Veronica feel like she belonged if she always did what Sophie said. Veronica’s attraction to Maria scared her. Veronica sighed. She hoped she would get these strange feelings sorted out soon.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! The next chapter will focus on the fun interactions between the girls and their chosen tinies for the night!