- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chad and Julie have a chat.
Xue picks her tiny.
Stephanie is just making sure everyone is having a great time!

[POV: Julie]

Julie decided to take Chad to one of the break rooms. The two of them needed to talk in private. Julie freed Chad from his toe ring prison giving him his mobility back.

“Look”, said Chad, “I’m sorry for the way I treated you. I know that you’re a virgin and you want your first time to be special. I was impatient but I think you’re worth the wait.”

“Sometimes I feel like I barely know you. You know everything about my family life. All I know about you is that you grew up in Scarsdale with Roger. You keep so much from me. I think there’s more under the surface than you let on.”

“This might be the perfect opportunity”, said Chad, “for me to tell you more.” Chad approached one of Julie’s feet and lightly rubbed it.

“Your little hands feel amazing on my foot”, responded Julie, “keep it up and you might get some.” Julie chuckled as he saw Chad rubbing harder. She wondered why these tiny people felt wonderful on her feet – was it by design?

“I have a secret but you can’t tell anyone. Only Roger knows. But will you stay with me?”

“I feel comfortable that Sophie manipulated you away from me. She’s been hitting on you since the fall. And I know patience isn’t your virtue.”

Chad looked nervous. What was this secret of his? About his past?

“I really hope you won’t want to have anything to do with me after what I say.”

“Did you kill somebody?”

“No, not like that. Ummm…you see, I’ve been able to build a lie – thanks to Roger vouching for me. My family isn’t..like yours or Roger’s.”

It clicked with Julie. Chad’s endless boasting about his family wealth without much proof of its existence. She wanted to hear Chad say it.

“I’m not from a rich family”, said Chad quickly, “not at all. My parents are part of a country club but Roger’s parents pay their dues. Our families are good friends. Roger and I have known each other since kindergarten and .. I guess you don’t want to date a loser like me.”

“Do you really think I’m that shallow that I’d only care about money? C’mon. My parents are billionaires. Do you really think I need any more money? I want someone who I really care about. I thank you for your honesty.”

“Please don’t tell Sophie or anyone. She’ll destroy me if she finds out I’m middle-class.”

Julie thought Chad was being silly. She tapped him with her toes.

“Don’t worry babe, I’ll deal with Sophie – I’m a goddess.”

There was knocking at the door.

“Julie, get over here”, shouted Stephanie, “I have a special surprise to show you!”

“Coming right out! We’ll see what you have.”

Chad looked at Julie with concern.

“Don’t worry, Chaddy”, said Julie, “stay on my good side and I’m sure Stephanie won’t do anything bad to you.”

“I believe you, at least I’m not Sophie.”

[POV: Xue]

Xue couldn’t believe what Stephanie had done. Along with the others, Xue was looking down at a tiny Ronald Drumph taped to Stephanie’s flip flop.

Xue still needed to think about which tiny she wanted to play with tonight. She moved her bare foot with its fresh pedicure playfully over the shoe. Ronald and Sophie began to scream. They weren’t so powerful anymore.

“So yeah”, said Stephanie, “Roger and I went in there and shrunk Ronald Drumpf. He has done some awful things including firing Alex.”

“He-she doesn’t even know he’s a man”, said Ronald, “I have no regrets.”

Stephanie put her foot on top of the flip flop smothering the two Drumpfs.

“I think lots about who sleep with me tonight”, said Xue.

“No Roger”, said Stephanie.

“I no take Roger, don’t worry, child. But maybe I can borrow him sometime.”

“With my supervision.”

Xue walked around the crowd. She would have a little fun with this. She stared at Brian for a couple seconds. Amy began to hold Brian tighter.

“Maybe Brian sleep with me.”

Amy looked really worried and tongue-tied. She was too scared to say anything.
“No, Brian yours”, said Xue with a laugh, “I only tease.”

Amy sighed with relief.

Xue passed over Maria and Julie who were guarding their tinies. She then went back to Stephanie.

“Lift up your foot. I need see Drumpfs.”

Stephanie obliged.

Xue looked down at Ronald and Sophie. Xue doubted Ronald knew who she was – but she hated him. It was Ronald’s desire to bypass basic safety measures that led to death of her husband. Her husband worked on Ronald’s high rise. Her husband fell 20 stories to his death. Xue growled at Ronald.

“So which tiny do you want?”

“Seem like they both get much hate – I show one love.”

“Leave us alone, you filthy hag”, said Ronald.

“Yeah, you show her – daddy!”, said Sophie.

Xue needed to make a decision quickly. She was impressed everyone watched her with anticipation.

“Stephanie, you don’t care what happen to either, right?”

“Not really. They’re both awful.”

“Ronald fire your friend?”

“Yeah, that’s why I shrunk him.”

Stephanie was too young. Xue never told her that Ronald’s cost-cutting led to her father’s death.

“Ronald worse human than Sophie”, said Xue, “but I think that Ronald should play with your friend. I have made decision. Sophie, you sleep with me.”

“No way”, cried Sophie, “instead, you all will grow me and my father back to normal size now!”

“So cute”, said Xue, “the bug thinks she has a say in all of this. Stephanie, may I take Sophie?”

“Of course, mom”, said Stephanie with a smile, “Sophie is all yours.”

Xue giggled at Sophie and then said, “No need to worry, little one. My feet are soft now since I use PedEgg.”

It didn’t seem to give Sophie any comfort but Xue didn’t care. Xue picked up Sophie taping the tiny to her sole. This would be so much fun.

[POV: Stephanie]

Stephanie was so happy that her mom had a tiny friend for the night. She was getting tired of Sophie anyway.

“Mom, how does Sophie feel under your foot?”

“Bug feel nice”, responded her mom, “but I think it need training.”

“Train her well”, said Stephanie with a smile, “will love to see what Sophie learns tomorrow!”

“I’m old lady and sleep early. I take Sophie home with me now. You girls have fun.”

Stephanie watched as her mother put her feet in those worn and sweaty Toms taking the tiny Sophie with her.

“You monster”, squeaked Ronald, “do you know who I am?”

“I’ve heard a lot about you”, said Stephanie, “none of it good.”

“Am I going to be spending the night by your nasty Ching Chong foot?”

“You? No way. I plan to spend the night with Roger. I have another plan for you.”

“The great Ronald Drumpf will destroy you all. I am the most loved being. I will incite an insurrection on all of you dogs!”

“Yeah yeah”, said Stephanie, “until Alex stops by – you’re going under my foot.” Stephanie put on her flip flops again effectively trapping Ronald.

Roger was watching Stephanie from a countertop.

“I gotta admit”, said Roger, “that was kind of hot to watch.”

“Awww”, responded Stephanie, “see, I do everything for you.”

Stephanie put Roger by her cheek – pushing him softly up and down.

She then had Roger rest on her palm.

“So did you enjoy the party”, Stephanie asked Roger.

“Absolutely. You’re a perfect party planner. My favorite part was when our little moment together.”

Stephanie smiled. This party was a success. She gave Roger a kiss. Stephanie didn’t know Roger for long but she loved him. She knew that Roger loved her back, it was destiny.

“So what’s next for our tinies”, asked Maria.

“Weeeelllll, my mom took Sophie. We each have a tiny for a night. I think we knows who goes where.”

“Who’s getting Ronald?”

“I texted Alex. She was fired by Ronald today. So awful. You know that Alex is so smart and hard-working. All because little asshole with the bad hairdo is a transphobe. So I think that Alex is going to have a lot of fun with him.”

“Are you sure this is wise”, squeaked Brian. Brian was being caressed by Amy.

“I’ve only done good for you so far”, said Stephanie, “count your blessings.”

“Stephanie’s right, you know”, said Amy.

“The more people who know about this – the worse off we are.”

“Alex may still be in law school but she’ll help us get out of any legal jam. I think she and Ronald will have a great time.”

“And remember, I was right about Julie”, added Roger.

“Okay”, said Brian, “I know I can’t stop you but please be careful…I’m just worried you know.”

“I’m smarter than you know”, responded Stephanie with a wink. Amy winked at Brian too.

Stephanie’s phone vibrated. Alex was here – Stephanie was so excited!

Chapter End Notes:

The tinies are going to being pairing off with their giantesses.

What will Alex do when she finds out about the tineis?

Find out in the next chapter!