- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephanie is planning a sleepover at the nail salon! Julie is also invited.

Stephanie was so excited for this party. She turned 21 last week so this was kind of like a birthday celebration for her. Stephanie was busy reorganizing the nail salon to make it more party-friendly. She even had music playing in the background. She thought the first song to play “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” was particularly appropriate for the situation.

“You destroy my salon like child”, asked Stephanie’s mom quizzically.

“No, of course not, Mom! I’m just setting up a nice party to acclimate our tinies. We’re all going to have so much fun tonight!”

“Just don’t break salon. It only source of money! Otherwise, we will starve.”

“The tinies are way too small to cause any damage”, responded Stephanie with a giggle.

This was going to be a fun night. Stephanie got drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and some snacks for all to share. She set up a dance floor right in the middle of the salon – well, it was just a bunch of towels on the floor but Stephanie was using her imagination. She hoped that Roger would be impressed with her impromptu party planning. If Roger enjoyed the party, Stephanie would have considered it a success.

Stephanie called everyone to join her at the salon. Sophie and Chad were still swimming in the footbath. Maria brought Veronica in her clenched hand. Amy kept one of her palms open allowing Brian and Roger room to move around.

“I want Roger”, said Stephanie to Amy with a pout.

Amy transferred Roger over to Stephanie.

“Hey there cutie”, said Stephanie, “long time, no see. How was your afternoon?”

“Wasn’t bad. I almost forgot that I was shrunken.”

“You can grow back any time you like! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my party. My birthday was last Saturday.”

“Happy belated birthday, Stephanie.”

Stephanie cooed. Roger just looked so cute to her. She blew the tiny Roger a kiss and watched as his face turned pink.

“Aww thank you. I’ll keep you safe from any dangers – I promise!”

Stephanie then turned over to her captive audience.

“Tonight, I was thinking that we could have a sleepover at the nail salon – wouldn’t that be a lot of fun!”

Stephanie could hear two squeaky “Ching Chong”s from the footbath. Sophie and Chad were like mentally challenged people who could only speak two words.

Stephanie pulled the footbath down to the ground. She took off her flipflops and put each foot inside.

“Ah, that’s better”, said Stephanie, “I could do this all night.”

Roger looked concerned.

“But of course, I wanna have a special dance with Roger – so maybe I’ll have to leave the footbath. And besides, I’m sure Julie will be so excited to see you two especially after she learns your secret.”

“Stephanie”, said Brian, “are you sure this is wise? Julie is friends with these tinies. She may not look at your playtime so sympathetically.” Amy nodded in agreement.

“I think things will be fine”, said Roger, “take it from someone who actually knows Julie – once she hears of the horrible things especially the almost infidelity, she will be happy to play along.”

“Of course, Stephanie’s white knight would say anything is fine.”

“And he’s my sexy knight”, said Stephanie. She brought Roger to her lips and lightly kissed him.

Stephanie noticed that Veronica didn’t even look angry. It seemed that their relationship was likely at its end anyway.

“You can have sleepover”, said Stephanie’s mom, “but I want tiny to sleep with me. I pick who.”

“Not Roger!”

“No, Roger is with you. I will pick different tiny.”

Stephanie placed Roger on one of the tables eyeing her mother to make sure she didn’t get anywhere near Roger. Stephanie picked Chad and Sophie out of the footbath, dried them off and placed them on one of the towels.

Stephanie motioned at Amy and Maria to do the same to Brian and Veronica.

Stephanie walked over to the towel letting the four tinies have a good look at her bare feet. Her feet certainly had fun with all of the little ones. She playfully wiggled her toes.

“This is going to be so much fun”, said Stephanie enthusiastically.

“Just when I thought this day couldn’t get any worse”, responded Veronica with a roll of the eyes.

“So what are we going to do with these tinies”, asked Maria, “I’m tingling all over just thinking about what I want to do.”

“What about a nice game of Truth and Dare?”

Maria grinned.

“First, I wanna wait for Julie to get here. It would be a shame if she missed out on all of the fun?”

“I gotta ask”, said Brian crossing his arms, “does Julie know of our current situation?”

“I was thinking it would be an extra special surprise!”

Brian groaned.

“Chill out, party pooper. Everything is just going to be fine!”

The doorbell rang. It must be Julie.

Stephanie ran to the door barefoot and saw that it was Julie. Julie was wearing a pink summer dress with strappy sandals. On the surface, Julie’s outfit looked normal but it probably cost at least $2,000.

“Hey Stephanie, thank you so much for inviting me. Today has been so strange.”

The two of them hugged.


“No problem and you’ll have to tell me more about this strange day! I am glad that we are getting to see each other again.”

Stephanie was surprisingly feeling nervous about showing Julie the surprise. What would she think of seeing people she knows at one inch high? But here goes nothing.

“I have the most amazing surprise to show you”, said Stephanie, “this will blow your mind.”

Julie chuckled.

Maria, Amy, and Stephanie’s mom were all there waving hello. Amy looked anxious. Maria and Stephanie’s mom could barely hold their laughter about what was coming next.

“What is this surprise you want to tell me about?”

“Welllll…”, said Stephanie, “just look down at the ground and you’ll see.”

Julie bent down and looked confused.

“Is my mind playing tricks on me”, asked Julie.

Stephanie could see the four tinies jumping up and down probably crying for help.

“Nope, this is totally real”, said Stephanie, “take a close look.”

Julie sat on the towel to take a close look. Stephanie knew the moment Julie realized when she gasped.

“Chad, Sophie, Veronica, and…sorry, I don’t know your name”, said Julie, “is that really you?”

“It is”, said Chad, “that crazy bitch captured us and made us do horrible things.”

“Oh babe”, said Julie, “I’m so sorry about last night – when I saw you and Sophie run off, I assumed – well you know.”

“That’s the other surprise”, said Stephanie, “these two were caught in the moment.”

Stephanie saw Brian facepalm – jeez, live a little.

“Is this true”, asked Julie to Chad and Sophie.

“N-n-n-n-no, definitely not”, said Chad.

“Don’t lie to me”, said Julie, “or I might crush you. I already saw you two hooking up last night – so it’s not a big stretch.”

“If you weren’t such a prude”, said Chad, “Sophie and I would have never fucking hooked up.”

“Jesus Christ”, said Sophie, “you are so dumb, Chad. Look – Jules, I would never betray you!”

Julie looked down at the tinies with a skeptical look.

“Don’t insult my intelligence, Sophie”, said Julie, “I saw the way you have been flirting with Chad for weeks and weeks. In fact, I think I know exactly what happened here.”

“Ummm”, squeaked Veronica, “they didn’t actually do it. We were all shrunken before they could have had sex.”

“Well, that’s a shame”, said Julie, “so there was an attempt on Chad to cheat on me with Sophie?”

“Veronica, stop lying”, said Sophie, “you must have seen some other woman with Chad – that wasn’t me.”

“Hmmm”, said Julie looking at Stephanie, “what do you think happened?”

“I think Veronica is telling the truth 100%”, said Stephanie, “they couldn’t do the deed because they were shrunken beforehand.”

“So you ladies have just been playing with these tiny humans all day long?”

“Yah, they feel so great everywhere. My personal favorite spot is having them pamper and worship my feet.”

“Pampering and worshipping feet”, said Julie thoughtfully, “that doesn’t sound like a bad idea at all. Chad – I think it is time for you to learn a lesson.”

Chad didn’t even bother to run. The poor guy actually looked a little guilty.

Julie picked up Chad and lodged the tiny man between her second toe and toe ring.

Julie looked down at her foot and smiled.

“You’re right, Stephanie. I can already see why you like having them at your feet.”

Chad was stuck in his spot tightly. Stephanie loved seeing Chad at the mercy of Julie’s foot. The tinies had a lot of fun dealing with her own feet but Julie had size 11s. Stephanie wondered if Chad felt especially small by Julie.

Brian looked particularly astonished. Yes, Roger was right. Julie was ready to take on her role of giantess.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!  Find out what else is in store for the tinies next chapter.