- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part II of the crazy happenings at the nail salon.

Brian couldn’t believe how delusional Sophie was. There was no way that he would pick Sophie over Amy. Sophie seemed far from a real woman in his eyes.

However, Brian needed to do damage control. Except himself, they all came from powerful families – an all-and-out search for the missing coeds could start anytime. Nobody would be looking for Brian.

“Don’t do anything rash.”

Brian heard the voice. He saw Roger was guarding the shrinking machine.

“Dude, what are you doing?”

“Stephanie asked me to watch as you tinker around with your invention. It’s not time to grow us all back. I guess Stephanie isn’t stupid like you think she is.”

“I’m just making sure that it works. Also all of your phones are stored in there, we need to see if anyone is getting suspicious.”

“No one knows about your invention, right? It’s not like people are going to be looking for us in shoes and PedEggs.”

“I know. But I’m not taking any chances. Let’s see if anyone has figured out that we’re gone.”

“It’s ok. I just texted my folks. Told them I’m fine.”

“So we have to do the same for the other three!”

“Good thinking. But let me watch, you’re not going to alert any of them to our whereabouts – are you?”

“No. I don’t want Amy to get in trouble.”

Brian found Sophie’s phone. It was pathetically easy to hack. He saw 10 missed calls. 5 from a woman named Julie Hornblower. 5 from Daddy <3.

Brian saw a picture of Daddy <3. This confirmed that Sophie’s father was Ronald Drumpf – an extremely wealthy attorney. The man with the weird hair and massive ego. No surprise there. Sophie kind of looked like him.

Brian noticed a voicemail from Julie which was about a minute long.

“Hey Sophie, I’ve been trying to get in touch with Chad. I haven’t heard from him since he left the party last night. Looks like you’re MIA too – none of the other sisters have seen you or Veronica. But Roger texted me back saying Veronica is with him. I may have been a little prudish last night. If you are with Chad, could you let him know that I do care for him a lot? I hope to hear from one of you soon. I’ve just been getting worried even though I’m sure everything is fine. Talk to you soon.”

Brian had some beans to spill. He saw Chad about to have sex with Sophie. This Julie probably wouldn’t give up.

“Roger”, said Brian, “your mutual friend, Julie, is really worried about everyone.”

“I told her that everything is fine.”

“She’s going to be worried unless she hears one of their voices. We need to warn Stephanie about this.”

“Relax”, said Roger, “we’ll be fine under Stephanie’s care. But she would want to know.”

“Finally, we agree on something. I’m going to send Stephanie a text letting her know of the potential problem.”

“I’m sure Stephanie will figure out something.”

Brian rolled his eyes. How could Roger have blind faith in this woman he didn’t even know?

[POV: Veronica]

Veronica felt like she had the weight of the world on her body. It might as well have been with this loser sitting on her. The woman’s ass was large and plump – more plump than Maria’s ass. Thankfully, the woman was wearing jeans so Veronica wasn’t in as humiliating of a situation. But it was somehow worse knowing that this woman had no idea of Veronica’s existence.

Veronica had an idea. She began thrashing at the ass under her. If only Veronica could get this woman to notice, maybe she would even help.

The ass began to lift up slightly. Yes, it was working – it was working. All Veronica saw was a giant black hand swipe her off the chair. Veronica screamed as she began to fall to the ground – she was pushed so far that she noticed that she was many body-lengths away from the chair of the black girl. But Veronica didn’t fall to the floor. Veronica landed on a hand. It was no other than Maria’s hand.

“You’re so sweet”, cooed Maria, “you missed me so much – didn’t you?”

“N-n-n-n-no”, stammered Veronica, “absolutely not. Leave me alone.”

“I couldn’t leave you alone, sweetie pie. Hmmm… I’m still on my shift. So where do I put you?”

“Maybe you can put me wherever Stephanie put Brian.”

“Nah. I want you to stay with me! I need some company. Oh, I know where you should go.”

Maria took off one of her sandals and put Veronica on the insole.

“This seems perfect to me. You were so good to my feet before.”

“Fuck you, puta.”

Veronica tried to escape the sandal but Maria slammed her foot down on poor Veronica.

Veronica could not see anything. She could only smell and feel Maria’s warm sole. Veronica could feel the pressure placed on her body – but it wasn’t enough to smush her.

Veronica needed a way out. At least, she would try to make Maria’s experience as miserable as possible. Veronica began to scratch at the sole with her nails. However, Veronica was met with more pressure from Maria’s foot. Veronica felt like she was going to be flattened. After a couple seconds, the force lessened.

“Veronica, be careful. Any sudden movements and you could be squished!”

“Fuck my life”, mumbled Veronica.

[POV: Chad]

Chad was being toyed around nonstop by Amy’s toes. He could feel his body being moved around. The foot also began to sweat more every minute from being cooped inside the flat. Chad tried not to scream to avoid tasting any of the sweat. He still knew that things could have been worse. Amy’s foot was much more pleasant than that of Stephanie’s mom. At least this girl took decent care of her feet.

Chad wondered how much longer he could survive though. Amy didn’t even know he was inside her shoe. What if she crushed him to death? Chad thought that Amy would be horrified to know that she killed an innocent person with only her foot.

Chad had a few minutes of peace. Amy must have been working on someone’s nails and standing still. Her toes stayed still as well. They were peaceful and almost beautiful from where he was lodged. This girl who would normally not even come up to his shoulders now literally dominated his world. Chad couldn’t wish harm on Amy but he was still mad with her for letting him be in this situation. Amy should have expected this from her friend.

The toes began wiggling themselves on Chad again – his moments of respite were over. With a surprise, Chad found himself growing an erection. Fuck – this girl was going to unknowingly rape him with her toes. But the wiggling suddenly stopped.

Chad suddenly felt his world go up and down. Amy was running. He held on for dear life onto Amy’s toes trying not to go under the sole which would have meant death. The foot left Chad’s body. She was taking off her shoe.

Chad saw Amy’s gigantic face look inside the shoe. Chad jumped up and called her name.

“Oh no”, said Amy softly, “how did you get inside my shoe? I feel so awful.”

“What do you think happened”, asked Chad, “your shitty friend put me inside your shoe.”

“I’m s-s-s-s-so sorry”, said Amy with tears in her eyes, “I had no idea. I must have felt you under my foot for at least an hour. I’m a terrible person.”

“Come on”, said Chad, “you didn’t know. It’s ok. I see now that you really didn’t know. If it makes you feel better, yours was probably the nicest foot I was under.”

“They must stink though. I had them cooped up inside.”

“Try being under that old lady’s foot for an hour and you’ll have a different perspective.”

“I should have been more careful though. I felt you under my foot and just assumed you were a pebble or something like that. I must admit that I can see what Stephanie was talking about. You did feel really good under my foot.”

“Don’t give into temptation”, said Chad, “help us grow back to normal.”

“I-i-i-I don’t know what I can do..I mean how did you end up here anyway?”

“Wrong place, wrong time. Look. Stephanie messed with the wrong people – including me. Our parents are all rich and powerful. Help us. Tell that nerd you’re willing to assist. Then we’ll protect you and Brian from the wrath that is going to hit. Guaranteed. My parents and Roger’s parents are figuring things out at the Scarsdale Country Club now.”

“I should talk to Stephanie.”

“Don’t talk to Stephanie. It will ruin everything. This needs to done in secret.”

“Not about that. I want to know why she put you inside my shoe.”

Chad smiled. Maybe there was a goddamn chance.

Amy gingerly picked Chad up to go see Stephanie.

Chapter End Notes:

What will Amy talk about with Stephanie?
What other fun things will happen to the tinies in this chapter and upcoming chapters?
Does anyone know or care that these people are missing?


Find out in the next chapter: Part III of Nail Salon is Open!