Small Break- Spring by Red Warrior Pack
Summary:

A student gets into some big trouble when he stays after for some extra credit.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9072 Read: 49300 Published: November 02 2016 Updated: November 09 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meet John! by Red Warrior Pack

2. The Shrinkening by Red Warrior Pack

3. Spring Begins by Red Warrior Pack

4. Home Sweet Home by Red Warrior Pack

5. Pass around the John by Red Warrior Pack

5. Pass around the John by Red Warrior Pack

Meet John! by Red Warrior Pack
Author's Notes:

1st Chapter, 1st time jitters. I had this idea in class, and I planned it a bit. Hope you guys like it, The goal is to make this ten chapters. 

Thursday

A warm day rolled to it’s end. The Students of Thomas Jefferson High School funneled out of the school and on to their busses and into their Cars. Just one more day, and it would be a week and a half of Spring Break. Seniors had their plans, and were ready to go have fun at the lake. Others were going to take a drive to the mountains and camp and ski, as the winter ice had yet to melt away.

Most students were leaving, but some were staying. One was Freshman John Henry. In the weight room, John was working on his cardio, running on the treadmill. John is a wrestler, and a good one to boot. As a freshman on varsity, john finished 3rd in the section at 120 pounds, compiling a record of 23-11. He was working hard to get better, and win the section next year.

As he was running, the door opened up. In walked a teacher, hair of black and emerald Green eyes. She was a tall creature. From best John could tell, she had removed her make-up, and was in workout attire. She joined two machines down from John, and jumped up, almost immediately to a nice pace. 10 minutes after this had all began, the teacher was practically doing an all out sprint. John had ran a mile and a half, and he was sweating profusely. He got off his machine, stretched his muscles and went over to the squat rack. As he packed the weight on, He prepared to begin.

As he lifted the weight up, John noticed a pair of very feminine hands under his hand. From behind him, he could feel a warmth, he was uncomfortable with, He looked, and the teacher was there.

“I figured you needed a spotter.” She said.

“Uhh- Thanks.” John said.

John worked, 7… 8…. 9…. And he was pressing, hard as he could, for ten. But at the last second, his legs gave way. However, the teacher behind him caught him. She quickly helped John back up, He fell back down quick, trying to catch his breath.

From behind him, a hand placed itself on his back. He looked up, and a water bottle from this teacher was in front of him.

“Go on, take a sip. It happens. You’re luck I was here.” She said with a smile. John took it and started to drink some water.

“Hey, you’re John Right? John Henry?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Wow. You know I saw your semi finals match at sectionals. I was amazed, I’ve never seen such a quick shot. Timed so well. Just a few inches short.”

“Thanks.” John didn’t really feel like talking much. This woman was nice, he was just tired and bummed.

“I’m sorry. I’m Ms. Deforest. I teach Chemistry.”

“Nice to meet you.” John extended his hand to greet her. She responded in kind.

“You know John I had a meeting with Ms. Little earlier. He said he was willing to offer you some extra credit if you wanted to stay after with me.” John sighed hard. He was doing fine in Ms. Little's class, he had a solid B-, but he wanted to do better was all. He studied hard as he possibly could, but he couldn’t seem to crack an A. This offer was actually pretty good. He just had to see what it might involve.

“Ok Ms. Deforest. What would I have to do?” He asked.

“We didn’t talk about that. Tomorrow, just talk to Ms. Little.” He nodded and handed back the water. She smiled as he stood up.

“I have to get going, I have some tests to grade. It was nice to meet you John, See you tomorrow.” and she was off.

John got his things together and went home. It wasn’t a long walk from the school back home. As he walked up to the group home, John checked himself in. The home, which might as well have said orphanage on it, was ice. 37 boys and girls lived here, John was one of the oldest. He walked to the kitchen, where one of the several workers was reading the paper. His name was Frank.

“Hey John, how was school?” he asked. Frank was the closest worker in the house John could call a father. Frank had made the transition into the home a much easier one. He offered him outlets to release his frustration at the world. And he had imbued upon John one of the things that he kept in the back of his mind constantly.

“When things are down, you can always look up, and see the positives in a situation.” Frank had a way of making sayings make sense to John. Like when he started 0-9, John looked at what he did right, and made it better. Soon he was on a roll, and made it almost all the way. Frank was his favorite worker in the Home.

“It was good. I stayed and worked out.”

“Anything happen?”

“No, I did meet a teacher. I’m going to stay after school.”

“And then you’re going to stay at Sean's house right? For the Spring tournament?”

“Yeah. That’s ok?” He asked.

“Yes. I just talked with the rest of the crew, and I talked to our boss. Said good luck.”

“Thanks.” John smiled.

“Hey dinner will be ready in a little while. Go get washed up.”

“Alright Frank.” John grabbed his water and went back to his room. The house was set up a lot like a college dorm. John however was the oldest boy. In fact, he was the third oldest in the the house, just two girls who were 17, and about to go out of the system, off to college.

John grabbed a towel and showered. A bit later he ate dinner and studied. At around 10, he turned in for the night.

John slept well. Which was lucky. He was going to need it in the upcoming days.

Friday

The school day was uneventful for John. Gym with Ms. Webb, Math, lunch, Study Hall, History, Spanish, English and finally Bio with Ms. Little. Before class ended, John went to ask what he could do for his extra credit with Ms. Deforest.

“Ms. Little?” He asked.

“Yes John! What can I help you with?” Ms. Little was a gorgeous woman. She was very young, John dared to say no older than 26. She had curly blonde hair with eyes blue as the sea. He face was small, but when she smiled, it was blinding. She was beautiful.

“Ms. Deforest said yesterday I can get extra credit helping her?”

“Oh yes. I’m sorry, I meant to tell her to just give you some errands. Whatever she needs you to do.”

“Oh ok.” That was a silly mistake to make. Whatever.

“Yeah. I’ll bump up your average a third of a letter grade, and If you do a good job, I’ll think about dropping your lowest test grade too.” She smiled.

“Thanks. Ms. Little.” John sat back down. The last thirty minutes of class, Ms. Little realized how futile it was to teach anything before break. She put on some videos and sat back, watching the class. John sat in the second row, all the way on the left, closest to Ms. Littles desk. While almost everyone was watching the videos, it was some episode of Planet Earth, John was watching Ms. Little fiddle with her feet on top of her desk. They were clad in nylon, and she was playing with them, rubbing them against one another. And John was, more or less entranced, he was watching like he was hypnotized to them. Time flew and the bell rang. Shaking himself back to reality, John grabbed his things and packed up. He was the last one, and as he was leaving, Ms. Little grabbed his attention.

“Did you like the show John?” She asked.

“Yeah, it was cool.”

“What was your favorite part?” She smiled. John’s face drained. She knew he was watching, and didn’t even pay attention to the episode.

“Uhh, I liked the soundtrack. It was soothing.” He pulled out of his ass.

“I did too.” He smile grew. “Have a good break John.” And John left. God that was an embarrassment.

John regained his composure and walked down the hall to the Chem Lab. Ms. Deforest was there looking over papers. John knocked, and she looked up with a smile.

“John. Nice of you to stop by.”

“Hi Ms. Deforest. I’m here for the extra Help. Ms. Little said just put me to work. Whatever you need me to do.”

“Oh good. There are a lot of crates in the back I need you to move if you could? That would really help.”

“Ok.” John put his bag down, and got to work.

“Just be careful, they're filled with chemicals.” She reminded him. John started to move them. The crates were a good weight, and the weight wasn’t centered either, so they were a bit odd to lift.

As he got to the last one, His arms were tired. John lifted the last crate. This one was a bit larger. John couldn’t see where he was putting this one. He put it in the shelf and slid it in.

Or at least he thought he did. Because when John let go, the crate fell forward. It slammed into the ground, right in front of the shelves. The crate hit the shelves and the shelves fell forward. Dozens of chemicals and solutions fell on John.

The burning. God the burning. It was like being roasted alive. The pain was intense, worse than anything he could imagine. After what felt like an eternity of the torture, John mercifully passed out.

End Notes:

Phew! Hope you guys like this. Leave me a review, I'll get back to you ASAP. Comments, criticisms, Ideas, whatever, all is welcome. I appreciate everyones ideas.

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!

The Shrinkening by Red Warrior Pack
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2. Meet Ms. Jane Deforest, and find out what happened in the accident. 

 

Meanwhile, in the other room, Ms. Deforest, was grading several papers. Equations on chemical binding, most of her juniors understood what she taught. She wasn’t even thinking about what she was looking at, to her it was second nature. Between grad school and all the years of studying she had done, this was pretty elementary. She thought back to some of the concoctions she had in the back.
Having to only teach 5 times a day in a 8 period day, Jane Deforest found herself with plenty of free time. Some of it was spent eating, some of it was spent working out. Sometimes she would grade papers, and others she would just relax. But her favorite thing, her pastime in a way, was working on chemistry equations.
She had worked on many different solutions. Changing eye color, elimination of body odor, a way to make blood flow quicker naturally. Over the years, she had fun working on her private set. In the back room, she had hidden away several special ones. They were all experimental, but they were sure to make her wildest dreams come true.
Since she could remember, Jane had a fixation on size. She herself had grown tall, standing 5’11 naturally. But she could never shake the desire of wanting to be small. She had dreamt about being at the mercy of someone that towered over her. As she got older, she also gained the appreciation for the alternate view. She had the desire to have someone at her absolute mercy. She had waned from wanting to hurt them, to wanting to take care of them. About now, her fixation was on people she hated. Like her Boss, Principal Laura Greer. Fuck her.
Looking over the last few equations she had here, she took her feet out of her flats. It had been a long day. But after this she would be free. She would be on vacation, and away from everything for a few days.
Suddenly from the back room, there came a thunderous crash. Jane quickly got up to see what had happened. She prayed silently to herself that John was OK, she didn’t want to have a lawsuit on her hands.
When John came to, Things were fuzzy and his head was pounding. Looking around it was dark, save for a few rays of light. It looked as if he was in a cave, with entrances at either end. Feeling around, the ground was wet. The good news was he still had his clothes on, jeans, a t-shirt and a windbreaker atop that. John gathered himself, and seeing as he was closer to one exit than the other, he walked over to leave this darkness.
When he got out, he was in awe. The world had grown to massive proportions. Turning around, he saw that the ‘cave’ he had been trapped under was nothing more than the crate he had been carrying. The liquids that surrounded him were chemicals. All of this was making his head spin. He fell to his knees and vomited.
Looking around him however, John thought quickly. He had to move. It was Friday, and if he didn’t hurry, he was sure to starve to death, or die of thirst. But at the same time, he knew he had to be careful. He wasn’t sure how big he was, but he was still far, far to small to draw a lot of attention to himself. And even if he did, someone might mistake him as a bug. This entire situation was no good.
Coming into the room, Jane saw a nightmare. Her entire chemistry shelving had fallen over. Everything. She was barefooted, so she ran back to grab her shoes. She didn’t even notice John wasn’t there.
John on the other hand was having his nightmare go from bad to worse. He felt the ground shake, convinced it was an Earthquake. But he was not so lucky. He saw before him, the towering, gargantuan frame of Ms. Deforest. In his head, he played the music that happened when you saw the really big dinosaurs in the old series, Walking with Dinosaurs. This was insanity. How could a person grow so big? But just as quick as she had appeared, she was off, her face a twisted mess of fear, shock and anguish. She ran off, But John was sure she would be back.
Jane came back, All of her work was gone. The money to order her chemicals wasn’t the problem, she had more than enough money to get them. But what was the problem was all the progress she had made. She wasn’t sure what was what, the chemicals.
However, what dawned upon her was John. Oh god, where was John. These chemicals were never meant to mix, this could be corrosive. Was he dead?
John was scared. He wanted. So badly to run right now, but his body wasn’t reacting. The sheer terror he was experiencing wasn’t comparable to anything. He teacher was walking around the chemical spill. She had her hands over her eyes, she had to be upset with what happened. But that sucked for John, because he was jumping and waving his arms trying, absolutely desperately to garner any attention.
John was running out of options. He was running through the chemicals trying to get closer to Ms. Deforest. He was yelling at the top of his lungs.
“Ms. Deforest! Ms. Deforest! Look down, look down here! Please!”
Behind the veil of her hands, Jane was silently trying to calm down. She was taking a deep breath. John was on, she just couldn’t see him, and had been drenched in dangerous chemicals… Oh who was she kidding, John was doomed. How was she going to explain this to his parents?
“Mrs. Deforest!” Jane thought she heard. It sounded like a squeak, or if someone was yelling to you from a great distance.
“Look Down! Please!” There it was again. She removed her hands. Nobody was in here with her. So where was that noise coming from? Jane looked at the top of her now barren shelves. That's where she had been keeping her most private compounds and solutions. Including the experimental one… The one that she was keeping specifically for herself… for her own… fantasies.
Jane looked down, and the surprise that she felt through her was beyond any she could imagine. Because about two inches from her feet, was the now shrunken body of John Henry. In her brain, everything was firing. The ideas that ran through her head, what she could do with him. But after a moment of joy, her face twisted into one of sadness. She got serious. She had planned to use this on Laura, or some jerk who stood her up on a date. She did not plan on using it on a student. Well, that was inaccurate. She would use it on some shmoe who wasn’t going to go to college or something like that.
But John Henry was not some shmoe, he was not some kid who wasn’t going anywhere. He was a high school freshman, with his life ahead of him, and he was a good kid, and was going to be a good young man by every estimation. So this presented itself as a problem. She finally had her fantasy available to her, but the wrong person had been shrunken. Jane bit her lip. This was a problem for later. Right now, she had to take care of John. This mess could be dealt with, and all the janitors had left anyway.
“John. Oh my god are you ok?! What happened? Hold on, I can't hear you. Can I pick you up?” She asked in a hushed tone. Her voice would probably sound like thunder out of a massive heavy metal amp to him. Jane placed her hand down next to John for him to get on.
John finally took a sigh of relief. He had been found. He walked over and hopped on to Ms. Deforests hand. The future was still really uncertain, but at least he would make it to tomorrow. Or so he hoped.
End Notes:

Things are moving along. If you have a problem with how i flip and flop in perspectave, let me know. 

Thanks for reading, Have a great day!

Spring Begins by Red Warrior Pack
Author's Notes:

Third chapter. Jane makes a decision that John isn't a huge fan of.

John got on and Ms. Deforest started to walk out of the back room. Putting him down, Jane sat back in absolute awe of what was going on still.
“What happened Ms. Deforest?” John asked.
“Well John… The long and short of this is… You shrunk. Hold still I want to see a few things.” She got up, once more leaving John alone. She came back with an electronic scale and a ruler.
“Hold still John. I want to measure you.” John took a bated breath. This was crazy. But right now, Ms. Deforest was the only person who knew what was going on with him, and probably the only one who could help him right now. She placed a ruler next to him to see just how tall he was.
“Well… You aren’t quite one inch, but you’re a bit over half an inch. I would say 5/8ths of an inch tall. Now to see how much you weigh. “ She tossed aside the ruler and pulled over the scale. Roughly he was picked up and dropped onto the cold metal scale. Was she unaware just how much bigger she was than him?
“Wow. you’re not even coming up as weighing anything.”
“Can you just tell me what’s going on Ms. Deforest?” John asked. This situation was unbelievable, John just wanted to be in the know of what was happening to him.
“Oh, I’m sorry. So in my spare time John, I often mess around with chemicals. You caused them to all fall, and the right mixture of them got in you, causing you to shrink down to your size.”
“Ok. I feel fine though.”
“That’s a good thing. I doubt you’re going to feel the adverse effects of the change, the human body can adjust pretty quickly, and I’ll be right here to make sure you’re ok.” She smiled down at him. From John’s perspective, he could see her black hair matted to her head, and her eyes, were red, like she had fought back tears. She must have been nervous about all of this.
“Are you ok Ms. Deforest?” John asked.
“Oh I’m fine John. I’m just happy you’re safe and ok. I was worried you were hurt or worse. So I’m happy in a way. And please John, call me Jane.”
“Ok. So how can I get unshrunk?” John asked. This had been cool and all, but he wanted to get back to normal size.
“ Uhh, give me a moment. I have to see.” Ms. Deforest got up to go to the back room. She looked. All the vials had fallen. Every single one of them. She looked and saw that some blood had spilled. She grabbed a vial and scooped it up. Maybe she could get some information on what happened to John. She walked back, with the vial secured in her hand. As she came back and sat down. She put the vial into a pocket of her pocketbook and zipped it shut.
“John, all of the chemicals are gone. I can’t help you now. The formula was lost in the concoction on the ground.”
“So what you’re telling me is I’m.” And John was cut off.
“Stuck at this size temporarily, yes.”
John sat down on the scale and thought for a minute. This was a lot to take in. And he had no idea how to feel. He was less than an inch tall. And as far as he knew, was at the mercy of this woman. What was going to happen now?
“John are you alright?” Jane asked. She didn’t need a magnifying glass to see John's emotions. This had to be hard. He barely knew her, and she was much older than he was. He was less than an inch tall, and right now, Jane was the only one who knew he was in this predicament.
“I’m ok. So what’s going to happen now?” John asked.
“Well.” But before she could give John any assurance, a knock came from the door. Quickly, Jane grabbed John and stuffed him into her pocket book, which she put on her desk. She walked to the back room and turned the light off, locking it. She wanted to make it look like she was getting ready to leave, just to avoid questions.
She went to the door and opened it. To her annoyance and dismay, it was Laura. Laura was the Principal of the school. She was a young red headed woman with dazzling green eyes. She was perky and made discipline a thing of the past, almost every boy in the school would rat out their best friends to this woman. Jane couldn’t be sure but she had a strong suspicion Laura used the allure of sex to trick the boys… and probably the girls too. And the thing that Jane hated about Laura the most had to be the bitch was always smiling. Unending, unwavering, always smiling. Like she was a psycho or something. Jane never got a good vibe from her.
“Hey Jane.” Laura began. “I thought you would have went home by now. Schools been over for over an hour now.”
“Yeah, I was just finishing some grades.”
“Big spring break plans?”
“Yeah, gonna go somewhere nice.”
“Nice. Can I walk out with you?” Laura asked. Jane thought for a minute. She knew John would protest this. And she felt bad, awful about what she was about to do. But the voice that was telling her this was wrong, Jane pushed it out of her head. This was her fantasy. This is was something she wanted. And she was going to be sure to be careful with John. This was a good kid, with a future ahead of him. So this Spring Break, Jane was going to relax with a little toy at her side.
“Yeah, let me just grab my bag.” Jane reached over and picked up her bag, careful to keep both the valuable contents from damage. Jane walked out with Laura. The two chatted along the way. As Jane got in her car, she gently placed her bag down, turned her car on, and left the school to get ready for her spring break.
“I’m sorry John.” SHe said silently to herself.
John’s situation however was quite different. As he was just sitting on the scale, he was grabbed by Ms. Deforest quite roughly. She put him into some strange looking place. Looking around, John saw hand sanitizer, some hair ties, a lot of spare change, some matches, a pack of cigarettes, What he would guess as makeup like a tube of lipstick and various other things. The walls were lined with zippers and feeling around, this whole thing felt like leather, black leather. After a moment, it hit John. He was in Ms. Deforests purse. John was waiting, and he heard Ms. Deforests voice with another person. John couldn’t hear what they were saying, it was muffled to his ears while he was in this makeshift prison. Soon he felt the thunderous walking grow louder, towards his position, and John could see Ms. Deforest looking inside at him. She was smiling. When she looked at him however,she tried to hide a grin as she zipped the bag closed.
As Ms. Deforest walked out of the building,John began to get jumbled around. John was getting smacked with her makeup and slammed under her phone as the titaness outside walked away with him. This series went on and on for what felt like an eternity. After a bit, John’s eyes adjusted to this darkness, and he managed to reach out and grab onto a zipper
John used this moment of reprieve, and thought to himself; was this his new existence? Was this what he was born for? To be a plaything to his giantess teacher? To be nothing more than an accessory to a woman twice his age like lipstick or a piece of jewelry? Why and how had this happened, and for how long was this going to go on?John desperately wanted answers,but right now he had to worry about not slipping back down to the rumble below.
Soon enough it stopped. Form outside he heard a car door open, and then shut again. That was followed by the rumble of a car starting, and gears shifting. Soon the engine hummed, signaling that Ms. Deforest was going. John assumed to Ms. Deforests house, but then again, he had no way of knowing. Over the rumble of the soft rumble of the car, some music was playing. John recognized it as Stevie Nicks. But under that, he could have sworn he could hear Ms. Deforest say something
“I’m sorry John.” Was that it? John shook his head. He wasn’t sure.
Bowing his head, John dropped back down to the floor of the purse. He felt around, and soon found what he was looking for. A pack of tissues. He reached out and ripped off a small square or two for himself. He sat in the corner, away from everything else, and started to cry silently to himself, afraid. Just what in the hell was going to happen to him?
End Notes:

This story is going to slow down in updates. I have a bust weekend, where I wont have a lot of time to write. 

Hope you guys (and gal's... I dont judge) are enjoying this story. Drop me a line, leave me a review, give me anything: comments, favorite moments, suggestions, anything.

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

Home Sweet Home by Red Warrior Pack
Author's Notes:

John gets a slice of Jane at home, and gets a fun added bonus

The rumble of the car stopped after not to long. John looked around. Ms. Deforests bag was still zipped tight, he could hardly see a foot, relative to him at the least, in front of him. He was standing, but soon fell, as he heard the bag lift into the air with the jostle of keys.
This round of being tossed around was much shorter. John heard the hum of electricity, they had to be inside. John was curious on the inside to see where this woman lived.
Jane was tingling with excitement. She was mere moments away from having her little treat all to herself. She giggled, and made sure to not play too rough with John. He was half her age after all. But at the same time, what she wanted, she was going to get. She stepped out of the elevator, on the 10th floor. She walked down the hallway and unlocked her door. She could feel the moments moving ever so slowly. This anticipation was killing her! She got in, and locked the door behind her. She did not want to be disturbed. Besides her little toy, she had a lot of packing to do for her vacation.
John felt the THUMP, as the purse was once more put down. A massive noise erupted from above him as the zipper opened up. Light filters in, and John has to cover his eyes to adjust. However, a shadow is quickly cast in the form of Ms. Deforests hand. Her massive index finger and thumb pinch John and lift him up, up and away. A moment later, John is standing on a hardwood table. Looking around, John saw Ms. Deforests home. She lived in a small, but himey apartment. From his position, John noticed that he was on a short table in the middle of her living room. In front of him was a wall with beautiful art, and a sizeable television. To his right, there was a balcony, and John could see that they were high up. To his left, John saw a hallway, with three doors, one was cracked open, and John saw it was a bathroom. Next to that was a room where Ms. Deforest was getting changed. Next to that one was a closed door.
John walked around Ms. Deforest purse to see what else was around. Behind the purse, There was a door with a deadbolt on it, John assumed it was the front door. Also this way was a larges sofa, and John couldn’t see behind that, If he had to guess, he would say it was the kitchen. Ms. Deforest wasn’t here right now, so John sat and waited.
Jane was busy fixing herself up. She got out of her school dress and flats, and into something much more comfortable. For a woman of 34, she loved to keep up in more simple attire. She was always much more at home wearing shorts or sweatpants than anything else, and lose shirts were always preferred to dressing formal. She threw on a pair of black sweat pants and a plain pink shirt with three quarter sleeves. It was a bit chilly in her apartment, so she put on her oldest pair of shoes, a pair of moccasins she had since she was a freshman in college. Several times she had thought of getting rid of them, as they were not as comfy as other shoes she had or could buy to replace them, but Jane was very nostalgic.
Walking back in to check in on John, she smiled when she saw his reaction to what she was wearing. John’s face looked like he was seeing an angel or something akin to that. She walked in front of him and knelt down to get closer to him.
“So John you like what you see?’ She cooed. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and as she said before, it was a bit chilly. Her nipples were slightly erect, and she moved her breasts closer to John… 34C.
John was looking up at Ms. Deforest, and he had to use his hand to close his mouth, lest his tongue be caught hanging out. Ms. Deforest was just smiling down at him, her breasts pressing towards him. He wanted to walk forward and touch them.
“My eyes are up here silly boy. Hellloooo!” John looked up, afraid he had done something wrong. Ms. Deforest however was smiling
“I-I-I’m sorry Ms. Deforest.”
“It’s ok John. I’ll make a deal with you. I won't tell anyone about this if you don’t.”
“I swear Ms. Deforest. I wouldn’t want you to get in trouble.”
“How sweet of you John. You know I have a theory I’ve been working on. I have a mixture in my room, that would make you practically indestructible. Would you like to try it?”
“Why would I want to be indestructible?”
“Well silly, Let's say you get lost. Or maybe I lose where you are. Wouldn’t it be reassuring to know you are safe from harm? I mean you are really really small you know.”
John thought for a minute. She did have a point. What was the harm?
“Ok Ms. Deforest.”
“Good.” Jane smiled. “I’ll be right back.” Getting up, she walked to her back closet. Opening it, she pulled a vial of the serum. She also put in the vial of John's blood. This was important, but it was going to take a few days. It was probably going to be finished while she was away, so she had that to look forward to when she got back. Rather John did to. Maybe there would be something in there that could tell her how she could fix him. Right now, she was going to give John his insurance card.
Walking back, She moved her purse from the table. She poured out a small cup for john around a size that would fill a headphone piece. She gave it to him.
The cup that Ms. Deforest gave me was filled with blue liquid. I reached over, and dunked my head in. I started to suck it up. After a minute, It was all gone.
“You’ve had every drop?” Jane asked her little patient.
“Yes. The whole thing.”
“How do you feel?”
“No different than before. How do I know it worked?” John asked.
“Well we need to try it out. Only way to be sure really. I’m very confident that it worked. So. How would you like to test this?” Jane smiled at her play toy.
“What do you mean?” John asked, he was a bit tenuous by what Ms. Deforest was implying.
“Well you’re body should be indestructible now. So we need to test that. SO we can test that by me… well for lack of a better term, crushing you. I could sit on you, I could step on you, I could chew on you, or smuch you up here between my breasts, So you have a choice as to how we're going to test it. I’m game for anything. But I want you to be comfortable with it, so you can pick. Butt, Feet, Boobs or Mouth?”
End Notes:

Tough choice for John ehh? What would you pick if you were in his situation? How do you like the characters? How do you like the story? Let me know!

Thanks for reading, Have a Great Day!

Pass around the John by Red Warrior Pack
John started to walk back a few steps. This situation was uncomfortable to him. What if Ms. Deforest was wrong? What if she was a quack?
“You look afraid John. Here. Why don't we start from the bottom and work our way to the top.” Ms. Deforest took a step back and sat down. She put her feet up, removing her moccasins. John hated to admit it, but he had a foot fetish. Like earlier when Ms. Little was playing with her feet, He couldn’t help but watch. Now he was confronted by a pair of titanic feet, easily 10 times his size. And he was mere inches from them.
These feet were pasty white, but the sides, her heel and the balls of her feet were a light shade of red. Her toes were long, her middle one was slightly longer than her big toe. Ms. Deforest put her feet down, resting them so John could see the toe nails. They were a pretty shade of blue, and John walked close to them, easily noticing his reflection in them.
“Now let's look at somewhere else.” Ms. Deforest removed her feet, and stood up. John looked up to see Ms. Deforest pulling down her pants. Under a pair of black sweatpants, Ms. Deforest was wearing a pair of striped blue and white panties that covered the width of her butt. Ms. Deforest slowly brought down her butt towards John. John fell to his back. He was afraid but at the same time he was thoroughly excited. Ms. Deforest was beautiful, and at the size he was in right now, it was only magnified. Doing some quick math, Ms. Deforest was well over 100 times his size. Her ass was easily 40 of him across. At this close, her posterior positively precluded his vision from perceiving anything else. Tuning his head, he could only see her beautifully sculpted bum. It was mesmerising.
Soon though, Ms. Deforest stood back up, pulling her pants back up, Ms. Deforest looked back down at him, smiling and giggling as she knelt back down next to him.
“You liked that huh?” She asked him. John could only nod.
“Well, I have some things to do. You’re going to have to take this as a consolation prize. Come here.” Ms. Deforest picked John up, and brought him up to her shirt. She pulled it open, including her bra. A straight white bra, and beneath that, a pair of breasts John had only imagined. At a normal size, John would have called Ms. Deforests boobs big. Now they were 20 some odd times his size. She brought him down, and let him go, right at the peak of where the bra meets the boob. The bra snapped back and John was engulfed in warmth. He was hugged snuggly to her breasts, and looking up, John wanted to see Ms. Deforests face. However, before he could get a look, Ms. Deforests pink shirt blocked his view. John was alone, stuck on his teacher's breast.
Jane was quite pleased with herself. John was afraid, but they had to test his new durability. She wanted to throw him down in her panties, up her butt, or down with her feet. But at the same time, she reminded herself, he was only 15. The boy was likely still a virgin. More importantly, he was likely still adjusting to the scale. So She decided that she would introduce him to almost every spot she was going to play with him this weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, Jane was thinking how much she was going to enjoy her trip to Malibu. Sadly her sister had to cancel, so she was going to be alone. However, she was happy that her parents invested in a time share. Her family's house in Malibu was nice, right on the beach. It had everything she needed. So for 5 days she was going to catch some rays, relax on the beach and play with her mini John.
She packed her bathing suit, her flip flops, some capri’s, a few t’s and tanks and a few other things. She packed efficiently, and within an hour, she was done. She had eaten earlier, but she was peckish, she wanted something to suck on. She didn’t have gum or any candy, but she had something in mind that would suffice. She put her bag by the door, the Taxi was coming at around 9. It was only 7, so she figured she would stay up for a while She was in the mood for something animated. So she went to her dvd’s and picked the Secret of Nimh. She popped it in, dimmed the lights, and checked on John.
After what had felt like an eternity, Ms. Deforest picked me up again. She had a smile on still. The light was dimmed, and it gave Ms. Deforest a glow like an angel.
“Hey there sleepy head. You like that?” She asked him.
“Yeah. It was nice.”
“Good. It’s late, why don’t you get out of those clothes?” Jane’s request was two folded. What she was planning, she didn’t want to taste John’s clothes, she wanted to taste him. And she was serious, it was late, John should be comfortable. Especially for his next position.
Ms. Deforest asked me to get undressed. And I really had no choice but to comply. I took my shoes off, my windbreaker and shirt off. Ms. Deforest giggled.
“A little more John.”
“You mean…” Before John could finish, Ms. Deforest knocked him over and began to take his jeans off. She was extremely careful, and soon, John was in nothing but a pair of black boxers. Ms. Deforest gave him a look he had seen a thousand times in school, when someone wants to go out with someone else. Ms, Deforest was giving him that eye in spades.
Little John here has something to be proud of. His abs are chiseled, his arms are strong. His dark skin glistens from a mix of my perspiration and his. And I would say he looks handsome. One day, If I can fix his current predicament, He will make some girl very happy.
“SO what now?” He asked.
“Now we go to the next position. My mouth. Are you ready?”
“You-You’re going to eat me?!” John exclaimed.
“Oh No John, Never. I’m just going to suck on you like a candy for a little. Now shhhh. The movie is starting.” And in I went.
Ms. Deforests tongue came out to meet me, it snaked out of its cave, pearly white teeth dwarfing me, it was simply a sight of awe. I knew that I should be afraid, I knew I should be screaming out, but I trusted Ms. Deforest. As her tongue came and made contact with me, I was hit with a wave of her breath. It smelt of cinnamon. Inside her mouth I could see a wad of red gum. Her tongue scooped me up and in I went. As I went in, I looked back out to see the light retreat, and soon I was engulfed in darkness.
The experience was strange. Ms. Deforests tongue jostled me around, pressing me against the back of her gums, her teeth, the roof of her mouth and against the sides of her mouth. Sometimes she would fix me to the middle of her tongue, rolled me in her tongue and sucked on me and the gum.
John tastes delightful. Feeling him just lay there and take all of this is simply magical. Sitting with my feet up, watching a movie that I love, sucking on the embodiment of my fantasies, All of this is amazing.
After a while I change things Up. I press John into the cinnamon gum I've been working on, and start to chew on him. This is the best way to start the testing of his durability. I press him in, grin and start the process.
After a while, Ms. Deforest moves John over to the gum. Laying him on her teeth, she chews down, mashing John into her gum. John is rolled into the gum, but before he can react in any way, there is more pressure from outside his confines. The pressure squashes the gum, and therefore John with it, flat. Over and over, mashed like he were the gum, John tries to breath, but after a few chews, he finds oxygen.
This process goes on for a while, but soon enough, Ms. Deforest has had her fun and takes John out, she pulls him out of the gum. She places John back on the table next to her feet and smiles down at him.
“How was that John? Everything you thought it was going to be?” She asked him.
“It was cool. I was afraid when you put me in the gum though. I thought I was going to suffocate.”
“Haha. I suppose so. So now you’ve seen what your options are. How do you want to test your durability? WIth my feet? Maybe under my butt? Between my boobs or back in my Mouth? What’ll it be John?” She asked with a smile.
John thought for a minute. But it quickly dawned upon him what would be the best. He yelled up his answer.
“I want to try them all!” He said. Ms. Deforest Looked surprised, as if she weren't expecting his answer. She nodded and smiled.
“Interesting. So you want to get the full experience. Where do you want to start?” She asked.
“Wherever you want Jane.” John said. Ms. Deforest smiled and reached behind her head. She took out a hair tie she had in, letting her hair fall down. It came down past her breasts.
“Ok. Let's play little guy.”
End Notes:

Ms. Deforest and John are ging to have fun.

Leave a review, comments, criticisms, anything at all, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading, Have a great Day!

Pass around the John by Red Warrior Pack
John started to walk back a few steps. This situation was uncomfortable to him. What if Ms. Deforest was wrong? What if she was a quack?
“You look afraid John. Here. Why don't we start from the bottom and work our way to the top.” Ms. Deforest took a step back and sat down. She put her feet up, removing her moccasins. John hated to admit it, but he had a foot fetish. Like earlier when Ms. Little was playing with her feet, He couldn’t help but watch. Now he was confronted by a pair of titanic feet, easily 10 times his size. And he was mere inches from them.
These feet were pasty white, but the sides, her heel and the balls of her feet were a light shade of red. Her toes were long, her middle one was slightly longer than her big toe. Ms. Deforest put her feet down, resting them so John could see the toe nails. They were a pretty shade of blue, and John walked close to them, easily noticing his reflection in them.
“Now let's look at somewhere else.” Ms. Deforest removed her feet, and stood up. John looked up to see Ms. Deforest pulling down her pants. Under a pair of black sweatpants, Ms. Deforest was wearing a pair of striped blue and white panties that covered the width of her butt. Ms. Deforest slowly brought down her butt towards John. John fell to his back. He was afraid but at the same time he was thoroughly excited. Ms. Deforest was beautiful, and at the size he was in right now, it was only magnified. Doing some quick math, Ms. Deforest was well over 100 times his size. Her ass was easily 40 of him across. At this close, her posterior positively precluded his vision from perceiving anything else. Tuning his head, he could only see her beautifully sculpted bum. It was mesmerising.
Soon though, Ms. Deforest stood back up, pulling her pants back up, Ms. Deforest looked back down at him, smiling and giggling as she knelt back down next to him.
“You liked that huh?” She asked him. John could only nod.
“Well, I have some things to do. You’re going to have to take this as a consolation prize. Come here.” Ms. Deforest picked John up, and brought him up to her shirt. She pulled it open, including her bra. A straight white bra, and beneath that, a pair of breasts John had only imagined. At a normal size, John would have called Ms. Deforests boobs big. Now they were 20 some odd times his size. She brought him down, and let him go, right at the peak of where the bra meets the boob. The bra snapped back and John was engulfed in warmth. He was hugged snuggly to her breasts, and looking up, John wanted to see Ms. Deforests face. However, before he could get a look, Ms. Deforests pink shirt blocked his view. John was alone, stuck on his teacher's breast.
Jane was quite pleased with herself. John was afraid, but they had to test his new durability. She wanted to throw him down in her panties, up her butt, or down with her feet. But at the same time, she reminded herself, he was only 15. The boy was likely still a virgin. More importantly, he was likely still adjusting to the scale. So She decided that she would introduce him to almost every spot she was going to play with him this weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, Jane was thinking how much she was going to enjoy her trip to Malibu. Sadly her sister had to cancel, so she was going to be alone. However, she was happy that her parents invested in a time share. Her family's house in Malibu was nice, right on the beach. It had everything she needed. So for 5 days she was going to catch some rays, relax on the beach and play with her mini John.
She packed her bathing suit, her flip flops, some capri’s, a few t’s and tanks and a few other things. She packed efficiently, and within an hour, she was done. She had eaten earlier, but she was peckish, she wanted something to suck on. She didn’t have gum or any candy, but she had something in mind that would suffice. She put her bag by the door, the Taxi was coming at around 9. It was only 7, so she figured she would stay up for a while She was in the mood for something animated. So she went to her dvd’s and picked the Secret of Nimh. She popped it in, dimmed the lights, and checked on John.
After what had felt like an eternity, Ms. Deforest picked me up again. She had a smile on still. The light was dimmed, and it gave Ms. Deforest a glow like an angel.
“Hey there sleepy head. You like that?” She asked him.
“Yeah. It was nice.”
“Good. It’s late, why don’t you get out of those clothes?” Jane’s request was two folded. What she was planning, she didn’t want to taste John’s clothes, she wanted to taste him. And she was serious, it was late, John should be comfortable. Especially for his next position.
Ms. Deforest asked me to get undressed. And I really had no choice but to comply. I took my shoes off, my windbreaker and shirt off. Ms. Deforest giggled.
“A little more John.”
“You mean…” Before John could finish, Ms. Deforest knocked him over and began to take his jeans off. She was extremely careful, and soon, John was in nothing but a pair of black boxers. Ms. Deforest gave him a look he had seen a thousand times in school, when someone wants to go out with someone else. Ms, Deforest was giving him that eye in spades.
Little John here has something to be proud of. His abs are chiseled, his arms are strong. His dark skin glistens from a mix of my perspiration and his. And I would say he looks handsome. One day, If I can fix his current predicament, He will make some girl very happy.
“SO what now?” He asked.
“Now we go to the next position. My mouth. Are you ready?”
“You-You’re going to eat me?!” John exclaimed.
“Oh No John, Never. I’m just going to suck on you like a candy for a little. Now shhhh. The movie is starting.” And in I went.
Ms. Deforests tongue came out to meet me, it snaked out of its cave, pearly white teeth dwarfing me, it was simply a sight of awe. I knew that I should be afraid, I knew I should be screaming out, but I trusted Ms. Deforest. As her tongue came and made contact with me, I was hit with a wave of her breath. It smelt of cinnamon. Inside her mouth I could see a wad of red gum. Her tongue scooped me up and in I went. As I went in, I looked back out to see the light retreat, and soon I was engulfed in darkness.
The experience was strange. Ms. Deforests tongue jostled me around, pressing me against the back of her gums, her teeth, the roof of her mouth and against the sides of her mouth. Sometimes she would fix me to the middle of her tongue, rolled me in her tongue and sucked on me and the gum.
John tastes delightful. Feeling him just lay there and take all of this is simply magical. Sitting with my feet up, watching a movie that I love, sucking on the embodiment of my fantasies, All of this is amazing.
After a while I change things Up. I press John into the cinnamon gum I've been working on, and start to chew on him. This is the best way to start the testing of his durability. I press him in, grin and start the process.
After a while, Ms. Deforest moves John over to the gum. Laying him on her teeth, she chews down, mashing John into her gum. John is rolled into the gum, but before he can react in any way, there is more pressure from outside his confines. The pressure squashes the gum, and therefore John with it, flat. Over and over, mashed like he were the gum, John tries to breath, but after a few chews, he finds oxygen.
This process goes on for a while, but soon enough, Ms. Deforest has had her fun and takes John out, she pulls him out of the gum. She places John back on the table next to her feet and smiles down at him.
“How was that John? Everything you thought it was going to be?” She asked him.
“It was cool. I was afraid when you put me in the gum though. I thought I was going to suffocate.”
“Haha. I suppose so. So now you’ve seen what your options are. How do you want to test your durability? WIth my feet? Maybe under my butt? Between my boobs or back in my Mouth? What’ll it be John?” She asked with a smile.
John thought for a minute. But it quickly dawned upon him what would be the best. He yelled up his answer.
“I want to try them all!” He said. Ms. Deforest Looked surprised, as if she weren't expecting his answer. She nodded and smiled.
“Interesting. So you want to get the full experience. Where do you want to start?” She asked.
“Wherever you want Jane.” John said. Ms. Deforest smiled and reached behind her head. She took out a hair tie she had in, letting her hair fall down. It came down past her breasts.
“Ok. Let's play little guy.”
End Notes:

Ms. Deforest and John are ging to have fun.

Leave a review, comments, criticisms, anything at all, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading, Have a great Day!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6297