The Contest Winners Prize by Goddess Kelly Smith
Summary:


Giantess Brooke is a famous and popular rockstar. She recently held a contest where 8 lucky winners would get picked up by her to visit her mansion and get various prizes. Although Brooke, like all the other giantesses of this world, is cruel and uncaring to humans, so not all the winners are gonna make it to the mansion to earn their prize



Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 5596 Read: 13210 Published: December 20 2020 Updated: December 21 2020
Story Notes:
This story is loosely based on a piece of giantess lost media, Mark Lee’s Giantess Cross Roads. It was an interactive YouTube game where you tired not to die under the feet of various giantesses. In one part, the rocker girl Brooke invited you to hang out and picked you up in her motorcycle, leading to various deaths if you picked the wrong seat. I decided to make multiple characters that cover each possible death in that scene. Finally if people ask for it, I’ll make a gentle version where everyone gets what they want and survives the ordeal.






1. Prologue by Goddess Kelly Smith

2. The Eight Winners by Goddess Kelly Smith

3. The Arrival by Goddess Kelly Smith

4. The Ride by Goddess Kelly Smith

5. The Party by Goddess Kelly Smith

Prologue by Goddess Kelly Smith
There was once a time where humans ruled the earth, but that time has long since been forgotten. When the giantesses appeared one day, some submitted to their wills, but most tried to fight back and hold on to their position at the top. They didn’t last long. The sixty to a hundred foot tall women seemed to be invincible and easily handled anything that humanity threw at them. The war reduced earth to a husk of its former self, major cities and communities survived, but smaller communities and wilderness were reduced to barren wastelands, filled with little more than ash, giantess footprints, and massive roads connecting what remains of civilization.

After being conquered and dominated, humanity was sent to live in massive cities. Each city was ruled over by a giantess whose inhabitants would be her playthings. All lands that weren’t destroyed in humanities war with the giantesses were converted to cities so humans were the giantesses only food source. There was no more nature, only cities and wastelands. Giantesses would walk along streets to get around, crushing anyone and anything in their path. If a giantess wanted it, she could kill or torture any human she wished. Humans lived in apartments and had possessions, work, and lives of their own, but if a giantess demanded it, no human could stop her. Finally, after so many years, humanity not only accepted this shift in power, but grew to love it. Many would just look up and smile happily as a giant sole came down on them, reducing them to red paste. Many humans even started to enjoy watching their own kind be ended by their powerful overlords.

Although, not all giantesses wanted to be rulers, running a city and doing whatever they wished to its inhabitants. A few wanted to keep fighting humanity, live away from humanity, or even serve other giantesses, but some wanted a life of fame and glory. One such giantess was named Brooke. She was a musician and a celebrity, with tens of millions of people attending her shows each year. Although Brooke wasn’t a ruler, her body count wasn’t any lower, her shows were a constant bloodbath with live executions and crowd surfing. Fans were even encouraged to climb on stage and meet their ends under her powerful boots or teeth. Although she loved to be cruel, Brooke also loved her fans, and more importantly, their money, so from time to time, she would set up contests where humans could win various prizes.

The latest of these contestants was completely new, but still rather simple. Humans just had to film themselves showing off all the Brooke merchandise they had and tell Brooke why they should win. After that eight winners would be chosen to spend a whole day with Brooke at her mansion. Promises of food, drinks, partying, and even a private show to all who make it there. Eventually the eight winners were picked and now they all meet in the same spot to wait for their giantess.
The Eight Winners by Goddess Kelly Smith
The eight winners were all sitting on the edge of a massive highway. This one was designed for both human and giantess vehicles, although many humans were crushed under the wheels of their rulers. Each of the winners arrived by car or motorcycle, but left them in the city a few hundred feet away. There was a small station where they sat and waited for their celebratory to arrive. The winners watched as a bus filled to the brim with people took off towards the next city, leaving them alone. As all of them waited, one stood up and spoke.

“Well congratulations everyone, since we’re gonna spend the day together, let’s get to know one another. My name is Ted and I’ve been a fan of Brooke’s music all my life.” One of the winners said as he looked over to the others around him. “I’m so excited, I simply can’t wait to meet her!” The man looked to be in his late 20s and had a charming aura. “When I’m not listening to her music, I work as a car salesman in the next city over.”

“Alright, I guess I’ll go next. My name is Gabby and I’ve been going to Brooke’s shows since I was a kid. I even got to watch my parents get eaten by her.” One woman says raising her hand a bit. “I’ve always been curious to see the inside of her mouth, I’ll probably ask her to eat me after the day is over.” Looking to be in her early 20s, she sat back and was generally casual with the others. “I work at the sweet Susie food processing plant.”

“My name is Eric and one time, I almost got sat on, but she landed one row in front of me.” Another man said. “I wanna be able to touch her ass and know it’s true power, I’d love to know what it’s like to get sat on.” This winner seemed to be in his late teens and looked a little nervous. “I don’t have a job yet, but I hope to start if I can survive being under Brooke.”

“I guess I’m next. Hello, I’m David and I’ve been listening to her songs for as long as I can remember, although I’ve never gone to her shows before.” The next man says. “I just wanna play it safe so I can get out with a great story to tell.” This winner was a little older than Eric, although seemed equally nervous. “As for my job, I’m a street sweeper, I clean up crushed cars and bodies off the street and take them where they're needed.”

“I’m Mark, I started to listen to her music a few months ago, but after discovering her, I got all her stuff, she’s amazing.” A man said. “I’ve survived a few encounters with giantesses, so there’s nothing to worry about, I’ll help you all get out alive if you want.” Mark was in his early thirties and the only one dressed in a suit. “I am one of the humans in charge of the city behind us, it’s my job to make sure the population stays static so the giantess has a constant stream of toys to play with.”

“Hello, I’m John and this is my girlfriend Abby, we both love listening to her music at home after a long day.” A man said pointing to the second female winner. “We’re here to have a good time and make some memories along the way!” The man and woman seemed to be in their mid-twenties, both sat close to each other and held hands. “I work at the local factory and specialize in car manufacturing.”

“And I am so happy that we won! The two of us met at one of her concerts inside of her boot and I hope we can get inside her boots again. I can’t wait to meet her!” Abby says standing up and kissing John's cheek. “I work in the local daycare and help kids grow up to serve their mistress!”

With most of the winners introduced, they all turn to the last one, a girl who was sitting in the corner looking at her phone. She was the smallest and youngest in the group, looking to be in her mid-teens. Noticing that attention, she got a little flustered. “O-oh… My name is L-Lisa. Hello. Brooke’s music is nice, b-but I really like her bike. I work on bikes in my spare time as an apprentice and hers is the most powerful on earth. I-I hope I can see it.” The shy and meek girl says before looking back at her phone.

Ted smiled and spoke again. “It’s really nice to meet all of you, we really do have a motley crew of individuals here. I hope that one day we can all attend one of her concerts together, and maybe even make it backstage.”

“Wait, it’s already 10:05AM, shouldn’t she already be here?” Mark asks, looking at his phone.

“Nah, she likes to be fashionably late to all her events, give her 25 to 30 minutes.” David replies.

“If anyone is hungry, I bought a few food bars to hold us over until we get to her place.” Ted says pulling out a small bar out of his pocket.

The front of the wrapper shows an Asian woman sitting with her legs stretched out across the bar. Her feet are stained red with a few humans around them. In big and stylized letters it says “Aunty Lee’s Spiced Foot Snacks” right above her legs. In a smaller, normal font “An eastern kick with each bite” is written under the legs.

Gabby holds her hand up to Ted “No thanks. Think about it, we can get that stuff any day. But today we’re going to a giantess mansion, so I’m gonna wait and fill up on premium meat. Tomorrow I’ll buy a bar of regular, foot crushed, human scraped up off the asphalt or removed from a twisted car wreck.”

“I-I don’t mind mister… I’ll take one.” Lisa says softly as she holds her hand up. Ted smiles as he gives her the bar, she opens it and sees the bar is divided into three parts with a skull in the middle of each. She breaks off a piece and puts it in her mouth as she puts her phone away and watches the road.

“Say, David, you look familiar. Do you deliver to Sweet Susie’s by any chance?” Gabby asks David.

“Nope, sorry, I work in Mary’s town. If I ever visit your town I’ll check out your factory.” David responds.

There is a brief moment of silence until Ted speaks up. “John, you said you build cars right? What model, I might’ve sold a few in the past.”

“Oh, my bad, although my official title is car manufacturer, all I really do is melt down old crushed frames so they can be used to build new cars.” John responds.

“Ah, still a vital service if you ask me. If anyone ever loses their car without losing their life, feel free to give me a call, I’ll hook you up for cheap.” Ted says taking out a few business cards, but most of the winners kindly refuse. Lisa takes one card and looks it over.

“Do you sell motorcycles mister?” Lisa asks.

“Sorry sweetie, but we only have cars.” Ted responds.

“Oh, ok.” Lisa seems a little disappointed as she puts the card away, but then pulls out her phone and smiles again. Eric casually leans over and sees that Lisa is watching a video of Brooke on her legendary motorcycle.

The winners continue having small conversations as they wait for Brooke to arrive.
The Arrival by Goddess Kelly Smith
An hour after the scheduled meetup time, the winners heard a roar in the distance. Everyone was excited, but Lisa was even more so, she knew exactly what that sound was. A few moments later, they saw a glimmer down the road, something massive and metalic was coming their way. It was Brooke on her motorcycle, as she got closer, the winners could make her out better.

Brooke was a rocker and loved to go to her shows with a painted face, tight black leather outfits, spikes all over her costume, and tall thick boots that can crush a bus with their weight alone. Brooke also enjoyed exciting her fans, so whenever she would go out in public or for interviews, she would wear a bikini bottom or skirt, and not much more. If she was in a colder region of the world, she would wear a bra, but most of the time she went without. She was also one of a few giantesses that had footwear and wasn’t totally barefoot all the time. Although this time was different. As Brooke got closer, the winners saw that she was wearing short shorts, a tank top, and was barefoot. She looked like she was in her lazy day best. The wind also blew her spiky black hair back, which let them see both of her eyes. Sadly her eyes were covered by goggles. One eye was always covered by hair in her performances so it was a rare treat for them.

Brooke was a giantess, and like all giantesses, she stopped physically aging at one point in her life. Although it happens at different points in all giantess lives, Brooke stopped aging in her late 30’s. Although chronologically, Brooke was several hundred years old, she would always physically and mentally be a woman in her late thirties.

Ted looked over and saw Lisa practically drooling at the sight and smirked before speaking. “You must really like her bike huh?”

“Ya! It’s so far away and we could still hear it’s powerful engine! Not to mention it’s size, weight, the smell of rubber, leather and gas… It's so exciting! I would go so far as to say that the machine is more powerful than the woman riding it.” Lisa says not breaking eye contact with the bike. “It’s over a hundred feet long, weighs hundreds of tons, and I’ve seen so many people vanish under its wheels! I hope I get to see it live in action.”

“Well, you’re definitely cute, I’ll give you that.” Ted responds as he stands up. “Don’t worry, I’ll hold her up and give you some time to admire her bike before we go over to her mansion.”

The bike was now only a few thousand feet away, Brooke wasn’t pumping gas anymore and it was slowly drifting towards the station where they were waiting. Everyone else got up smiling and ready to meet Brooke as she got closer and closer. Ted actually walked out onto the road and stood there in her path. He raised a hand to wave as the front wheel got closer and closer to him. Brooke started to apply the break, but it was already too late, Ted didn’t even have time to react as he disappeared under the front wheel of the bike. The other winners looked on with amusement as the bike finally came to a stop where Ted was standing. Lisa looked like a kid on Christmas.

“Thank you so much, mister.” Lisa said quietly to herself.

Even now, with the massive motorcycle coming to a full stop, it still easily dominated the other humans at the station. The engine idling was still loud enough where everyone had to plug their ears while standing next to it. The smell of gas and exhaust washed over all of them. Finally it’s massive size left them all in shade as they looked up at the huge black bike.

Feeling the small bump, Brooke looked down and took her goggles off. She slowly backed up and saw the crushed remains of Ted. Seeing it made her chuckle a little. “Sorry little dude, better luck next life. So now there are only seven of you left. Anyone else want to get run over to make it even again?” Brooke says making the winners laugh a bit. Brooke shuts off the engine and puts her foot down on the ground to keep her bike upright. All the winners walked over to her foot and looked up to admire her, all except Lisa, Lisa walked over to the wheel and started to touch the rubber and metal as she admired the bike.

Brooke smiles and waves to the people at her foot, but notices that only six were with her, so she looks around and finds the small girl admiring her bike. “You like her? I built her myself and have been upgrading her ever since. Her name is Soul Crusher, she’s ended many human lives in the past, and will end many more in the future.” Brooke says as she looks down at Lisa. The bike was black and had a design showing Brooke in a dark cloak holding a scythe. All around it were pictures of Brooke’s feet with human outlines under them.

Lisa was breathing heavily as she looked up at Brooke. “Y-Yes! This is the most beautiful bike I’ve ever seen!” Lisa said as she closed her eyes and pressed her lips into the tire. After a few moments, she looked back up at Brooke. “I want to be run over too. Please show me the true power of your bike!” Lisa said her legs rubbing together and shaking, her face red with blush.

“You sure little dude? I’m not gonna stop halfway through if you change your mind.” Brooke says, but Lisa had already made up her mind.

Lisa walks over to the station before taking her boots off. Her small and pale feet now rest on the dark concrete, she lifts the boots up to her face for a quick sniff, they were a little sweaty, but not too bad. She offers them as souvenirs to the other winners, but they all politely decline so she places them neatly on the curb. She then walks back over to the bike and lays down in front of Ted’s corpse, using what remained of his head as a footrest. The other winners cheered and encouraged her as they went over to her boots so they could watch the event as close as possible without risking being run over themselves. Lisa smiles as she lifts her arms and motions the bike to come forward.

“You got it little dude!” Brooke says as she turns her bike back on and puts her foot back into the rest. She doesn’t even give her bike gas, she just lets it roll forward towards the tiny girl.

The bike first hits Ted's body again as it slowly inches it’s way towards the girl. Lisa is visibly shaking with excitement and breathing heavily as the wheel gets closer. Soon Lisa’s bare feet disappear under the bike, her smile wide with tears in her eyes as she quickly glances over at the cheering crowd before looking back up at the smiling giantess as her face vanishes behind machinery then rubber. Next to vanish are her legs and groin, at which point Lisa sticks her arms out towards the bike, but they are pressed into the asphalt with ease as well. Then her head vanishes as the winners cheer louder and watch the wheel pass over her completely. The winners look intently as they see the two broken and mangled bodies for a moment before the larger and heavier back wheel rolls over the bodies as well. Once that passes, the winners run over to see that the two bodies are unrecognizable and the pressure fused them together, the remaining winners barely have time to move out of the way as Brooke returns to her original spot. She shuts the engine off again and puts her foot down as she smirks.

“Anyone else want to add to my bike’s kill count?” Brooke asks as she looks over the tiny fans. The remaining winners look at each other and shrug before looking back up at Brooke. “Alright, everyone gets to pick where they ride on my bike. It’s a half an hour ride back to my place and I won’t stop just because you don’t like your spot. So pick carefully.”

David is the first to step forward and speak. “I want to ride on the seat behind you, it seems the safest.”

“Well look at you trying to be all safe and cautious. All humans will die, so just have fun and take risks.” Brooke says as she grabs David, easily fitting into her fist, she then places him onto the seat behind her. “Make sure to hold on tight to my ass little dude, one strong bump could send you flying.”

Next Mark walked up and spoke. “I’ll ride on your handlebars, it seems relatively safe and I’ll get a great view as well.”

Brooke reached down and grabbed Mark before putting him on the handlebars of her bike. “You do you, little dude.” She says as Mark grabs onto a sturdy wire.

“Brooke! You almost sat on me once at one of your concerts when you jumped into the crowd and now I want to know what that feels like. So I’m gonna ride under your ass!” Eric says as he walks up to Brooke’s foot.

“Haha! Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Brooke says as she grabs Eric and lifts herself up a little. “It’s your funeral, so enjoy it while it lasts.” She then places Eric under her body before sitting back down on top of him. David gets an up close view of Eric disappearing under the giant woman and Eric feels immediate regret as he is in immense pain and can hardly breathe.

John walks over with Abby, Abby can’t control herself and reaches out to touch the top of Brooke’s foot. John looks up at Brooke and smiles. “Hello miss! My girlfriend and I met at one of your shows while taking a tour of your boots. We started dating soon after and your music has been playing in our home ever since!”

“Aww, I’m happy to know that I can bring happiness to people just as much as I tear them apart, hehe. So let me guess, you two want to ride under my feet?” Brooke says smugly.

“Yes please! It would be a great honor!” Abby says as she stands up, looking like a child on Christmas.

“I always love meeting little foot dorks, you’ll do anything to get under my feet. Well I have two feet so you get one each.” Brooke says as she grabs both of them with one hand. She then places Abby on the footrest further away from the station and places her foot on top of her. Abby immediately starts to kiss and lick the slightly dirty and sweaty foot. “Not bad, I might just decide to keep her after today.”

“I’m sure she definitely wouldn’t mind that.” John replies.

“Haha! I like you little dude.” Brooke says as she places John onto the other footrest, but keeps her other foot on the ground. “I’ll use you when everyone is ready and we can go.”

Now Gabby was the only one left at the station as walked up to Brooke’s foot. “Brooke, over a decade ago, I watched you eat my parents live at one of your shows. So I want to ride in your mouth so I can get a full experience of what it’s like in there. Then after today’s meet up, I’ll ask you to eat me too.” The woman says as she looks up at Brooke.

“Haha, I wish I could remember, but I eat people at every show, so it’s all blurred together. Although since you were nice and forward with your request, I’ll allow it. I’ll even let you pick if I swallow you whole or chew you up first.” Brooke says as she picks up Gabby and puts her into her mouth. There’s just enough room for Gabby to fit inside and let Brooke close her mouth comfortably without harming Gabby.

With everyone now on the bike, Brooke starts up the engine, slips her goggles back on, and puts her foot on top of John. She then drives forward, running over Ted and Lisa one final time before driving down the massive highway. As for Ted and Lisa, it wouldn’t be long until their bodies are collected and made into nutritious bars to help feed humans in the nearby city.
The Ride by Goddess Kelly Smith
The first 15 minutes of the ride went smoothly. Although these superhighways stretched all across the globe, few humans ever traveled along them. Many humans preferred to stay in their home city, pleasing their giantess until their final breath. Any who did travel along them risked being crushed under the feet or wheels of a giantess or her vehicle. Brooke kept up that tradition, whenever she saw a car driving towards or away from her, she maneuvered her bike to run them over. Thousands of fans knew she would be driving past today, so they pulled their cars to the side of the road and got out to watch her drive past. Some fans parked in the middle of the road to watch her and were reduced to paste and slag for their trouble.

David was sitting behind Brooke and aside from taking occasional glances at her ass, he would also look out at the adoring fans and city in the background, he even saw the city’s ruler walking down the street and crushing cars before the background shifted to dead wastelands. Dave was sitting behind Brooke so the wind didn’t affect him, but he kept his ears covered the whole time due to the powerful engine which caused him moderate pain.

Mark was holding on for dear life. Being on the bike's handlebars, he was constantly getting hit by winds as the bike went hundreds of miles per hour. He had to keep his eyes closed and couldn’t do anything about the loud engine. The entire time he just waited for the ride to end so he could open his eyes and end the pain.

Eric was in total hell, alive but barely. Now it wasn’t just Brooke’s weight that was making him suffer, there was now the heat which when combined with the pressure made his skin stick to the leather seat, the smell of Brooke’s sweat, womanhood, and the leather seat, and finally, the powerful vibrations which made him feel sick. The engine wasn’t too loud for him, but every time Brooke hit a slightly large car, he felt one or two of his bones crack or break from the small bounce.

John and Abby were happily worshipping Brooke’s feet as she drove, her large soles covering their heads kept them safe from the sound and with Eric taking most of Brooke’s weight, they were both secure without risking being crushed. Although Brooke’s soles have a small layer of dirt and sweat from walking around barefoot all day, it just added onto the couples worship experience. Finally, the giant soles had a powerful aroma which got John and Abby more addicted than before.

Finally Gabby was still laying flat in Brooke’s mouth. Gabby was completely wet, a mix of Brooke’s saliva and her own sweat. The mouth of the rockstar was like a sauna, making it hard to breathe for Gabby. Each little tongue movement violated the woman and the powerful smell of her breath made Gabby gasp with her mouth. Since Brooke was breathing through her nose, Gabby felt the soft breeze of cool air going down her throat, so desperate for cool and fresh air, she started to slowly make her way towards the back of Brooke’s mouth. In her slightly delirious state, this was the best option for her.

Then as Brooke was flying down the road, she spotted a bus in the distance. It was the one that left the station earlier today. It would normally take a bus a whole day to cross the barren wastelands between cities, so buses were always packed to the brim with people. Smirking, Brooke got behind the bus and started to close the distance. Knowing their fate, the bus didn’t try to speed up or move away.

As her wheel was about to make contact with the bus, Brooke shifted her weight and popped a wheelie. For a moment Eric’s head was exposed and he was able to take a short and forced breath as he felt his legs shatter under Brooke’s ass. David didn’t even have time to react, as the bike tilted up, he fell off the back, holding onto his ears instead of Brooke’s shorts. Hitting the asphalt at a few hundred miles per hour killed him instantly. Gabby was suddenly thrown back past Brooke’s uvula and hit the back of her throat, looking down, she saw the darkness leading towards Brooke’s stomach. Brooke’s feet came off of John and Abby for a moment and they got to experience true weightlessness.

Brooke held like that for less than a moment though, as soon as her front wheel overtook the bus, she pushed forward and instantly vaporized the bus and everyone inside. The force of the landing shattered the rest of David’s bones while turning his organs into a slushy goo. He only lived for a few more minutes before passing. The landing also made Gabby fall down Brooke’s throat, who instinctively swallowed, sealing her fate. The force of the landing threw Mark forward off the handlebars towards the front of the bike, he only opened his eyes in time to see the front wheel coming towards him at full speed. Reducing him to a fine red mist. Brooke, Seeing the death of one winner and feeling another fall down her throat, smiled happily as she kept riding to her home.

As for John and Abby, as the weightlessness passed, Brooke’s feet came back down on them hard, but since Eric took the blow, it wasn’t enough to kill them. Both were hurt and Abby coughed up some blood onto the sole, but neither of them were seriously injured as the ride continued without issue.
The Party by Goddess Kelly Smith
Soon enough, Brooke arrived back at her mansion, she parked the bike out front and put the kickstand down before stepping off. She then turned around to see who was still with her. She saw Mark fall off and die and felt Gabby go into her stomach, so she took stock of the four winners. She looked down at the broken body that was in her seat and chucked. Brooke peeled his body off the seat, which has almost fused to it thanks to the heat and pressure before tossing his remains onto the road to be picked up by cleanup crews. She then looked around the back seat to find it empty, she laughed to herself as she took her goggles off and placed them on the handlebar.

“Haha, I told that little loser to hold on, guess he got to kiss pavement.” Brooke said as she bent down to inspect her foot rests. “Hey, foot dorks, are you still kicking? If you are then you’re the only two to make it here.”

John and Abby slowly got up, holding their torsos and heads in pain as they slowly slid off onto the ground.

“Good, now follow me, we still have a whole day ahead of us.” Brooke said as she took her tank top off and tossed it away, freeing her chest for the two little winners. She then made her way inside the massive complex and watched as the two winners slowly made their way inside.

The rest of the day went very well. John and Abby slowly recovered from their wounds as their hostess gave them a tour of the massive mansion she lived in. Broke then took them to an entertainment room where they watched old concerts on a TV the size of an apartment block. The couple got to clean and massage Brooke’s bare feet without losing their lives and she even let the two explore her body. Then after the sunset, the couple watched Brooke execute a few dozen of her fans and cook them up fresh and unprocessed. They were even served wine that Brooke made herself, substituting grapes for fans. Brooke finished eating first and put on a mini-concert for the two as they kept eating, although she didn’t get dressed up for this performance. After the meal, Brooke allowed the two to go back inside the old boot where they met. She even watched them make love inside of it, teasing them by saying that they were trying to make life inside of something that ended so many. By now it was approaching midnight so to finish the meeting off, Brooke gave the two free tickets to her next show along with backstage passes. She also let them keep the extras intended for the other winners. Finally Brooke got them back on the bikes footrests and took them home without issue.

As the couple made it back to the station and waved Brooke farewell, they turned and saw that Ted and Lisa’s bodies were no longer there, but Lisa’s boots were. Abby grabbed one boot and smelled it, it was kind of pleasant. They decided to keep her boots as a souvenir of the great day they had and took them as they returned to their car.

When Brooke returned to her mansion, she went to her room and wrote down on her calendar to make more contestes where humans would come to her place in the future before getting some more wine and partying till morning.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9988