An Unaware Adventure by tinyonej
Summary:

Something was wrong I awoke with a start, where the hell was I? This was not my room in Dallas with the pictures hanging crooked on the wall. This was not my bed with the overpriced sheets. This place was strange, dark and cold.


Categories: Vore, Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Adventure, Feet, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 6116 Read: 161388 Published: June 25 2008 Updated: January 21 2010

1. Chapter 1: Awake In A Nightmare by tinyonej

2. Chapter 2: Better Than A Dream by tinyonej

3. Chapter 3: Feed Mayonnaise To Tuna by tinyonej

4. Chapter 4: The Gate of Doom by tinyonej

5. Chapter 5: Off To Work She Goes by tinyonej

6. Chapter 6: Echoes of a Coming Storm by tinyonej

7. Chapter 7: Out On The Town Part 1 by tinyonej

8. Chapter 8 Out on the Town Part 2 by tinyonej

9. Chapter 9: Past Revisited, Present Reunited, Future Revoked by tinyonej

Chapter 1: Awake In A Nightmare by tinyonej
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Something was wrong I awoke with a start, where the hell was I? This was not my room in Dallas with the pictures hanging crooked on the wall. This was not my bed with the overpriced sheets. This place was strange, dark and cold.

 

“OK. Think back. What’s the last thing you remember…? Going to sleep at home… But you’re not home now…” A light in the distance, just a crack like the sun rising but this was different, it was cut off in a rectangular shape, miles wide.  The ground beneath me was a light color and looked somewhat like tile, but it stretched on forever surely it must be some kind of rock formation. Who would ever need this much tile? Then the tremors started rhythmically, one shortly after the other, each time becoming more and more powerful, until, a shadow cutting off part of the light on the horizon. Then it was gone. The Tremors faded away.  Slightly unnerved I sat there for what felt like an eon then the tremors returned and shortly after the shadow with it. An almost familiar sound and then the farthest corner of the strange rectangular light shot up for an eternity and started to spread. In shock I stared at the colossal outline in front of me.

 

***

 

Misty had just awoken 6:00 am had come all to soon and she was rather upset that she had to get up this early in the morning to go to work when she had just closed the night before. She reluctantly crawled out of bed, turned on the hall light and trudged towards the kitchen to start the coffee. This was her normal routine. After turning the coffee pot on it was time to get ready for work, she headed for the bathroom. Opening the door she paused long enough to stretch and yawn before stepping inside and turning on the light.

 

***

 

It was… It couldn’t be… But it was… A giant woman… “This is a dream, a nightmare!” I said out loud to no one in particular. Standing before me was a woman too big to comprehend. My senses were returned to me rather abruptly as the sole of her foot sailed inches over my head and her heel landed hundreds of feet away. She had only taken one step but that one step had covered acres and acres of distance. This was unlike any other dream I had ever had, I had felt the body heat from her foot, and the gust of wind as it crashed down almost knocked me off my feet. Logically that was impossible right? But if that was impossible then I must be awake.
“But if I’m awake that means this is real… and logically that’s impossible.” My mind raced as I attempted to reason with myself. I barely had time to laugh at the fact that I was talking to myself before I was thrown sideways by an earth shattering force.

 

***

 

Misty stood in front of the bathroom mirror for a moment and gazed at the reflection staring back at her. Her brown hair with the blonde highlights was a mess. Her green eyes were still half closed unadjusted to the light hanging over the sink. The tile of the bathroom floor was cold beneath her bare feet she shifted her weight to her right foot and turned on the water. Splashing her face with the cold liquid to shock her self into consciousness she stood upright again and walked out of the bathroom to get a towel from the hall closet.

 

***

 

She had just shifted her weight. To her this was a miniscule motion her foot had only moved half an inch to the side but it was enough to send me a good ten yards across the tile. I was alive, bruised a little, but still alive. I looked up in time to see water droplets the size of cars raining down from above. Scrambling to get under the slight overhang between the floor and the sink’s cabinet I barely made it before being drowned. When I turned around she was gone.

End Notes:
Rate & Review and I may continue it.
Chapter 2: Better Than A Dream by tinyonej
Author's Notes:
OK so I couldn't stop writing yet. Here's chapter 2.

 

The shock of my initial encounter had not worn off entirely before the now familiar vibrations signaled the return of the Brobdingnagian goddess. Luckily my haven under the cabinet gave me sanctuary from her tremendous foot falls. Had I stayed where I was minutes before I would have surely been crushed. Her toes faced me momentarily before turning towards the gargantuan bath tub. They were painted a metallic pink, the polish was slightly chipped but then again at my size even the slightest imperfection was painfully obvious. Seconds later came the sound of running water.

***

Misty retrieved a towel and walked back to the bathroom still groggy but starting to come around to the idea of being in the waking world. She turned toward the sink just long enough to lay her towel down before stepping toward the shower to let the water heat up. “This is going to be a long day” She muttered to herself. She was only 21 a girl her age shouldn’t have to work this hard. She should be out partying with her friends or studying for her finals. But no She had to be independent, so she worked a full time job at the local mall. She was Assistant manager of Sturbux Coffee, not bad for a girl her age. With the steam from the water fogging up the mirror she began to undress.

***

The bruises from almost being stepped on had turned a dark brown at this point and the pain was very real. This was definitely not a dream I had come to terms with that fact, but if it were a dream it was about to get a whole lot better. The gentleman in me was shouting to look away as the pajama pants and oversized t-shirt hit the floor but the pig in me was definitely louder at the moment. Personally I blame it on the near death experience you can make your own assumptions. I only wish my eyes would have taken in the sight before me in a little more of its entirety. It was as if I was reading an 800 page novel in 5 minutes. Definitely not enough time to appreciate the beauty. In an instant the shower curtain was drawn and my sight was hindered.

***

The warm water was a welcome guest on her skin. She enjoyed her showers but with her job she knew she had a limited amount of time to get ready if she was going to eat breakfast. Rinse, lather, repeat, and then it’s time to shut the water off. As she stepped out of the tub every drop of water on her skin glistened in the artificial light some of it dripping onto the mat below. Still standing on the rug she reached over to the sink and grabbed her towel, running it across every inch of her before tossing it onto the floor and walking out of the bathroom to go get dressed.

***

Awe is the only word that can express the feeling I had as I stood there staring, mouth agape as the goddess of a woman stepped back into my line of sight. And then she bent towards me, well towards the sink at least to grab her towel, allowing me to take in a few more pages of the novel so to speak. I had to step out take a closer look. My mind knew it was a mistake but I wasn’t thinking with the mind on top of my shoulders at that point in time. Looking back it was stupid but still it was totally worth it, until she dropped the towel of course. Everything was dark, I was trapped, and of course cursing my stupidity.

End Notes:
Rate & review and I'll continue
Chapter 3: Feed Mayonnaise To Tuna by tinyonej

 

I’m not sure how long I was trapped there could have been 30 minutes, could have been 6 hours. If you’ve ever tried to breathe through wet fabric you can appreciate the fact that I was in fact still remotely coherent. The towel was heavy and smelled of lavender body wash. I wasn’t in hell but I wasn’t at peace with the situation either. It’s funny the things you think about when you’re a fraction of your normal height. Perhaps it was the lack of oxygen but my mind was wandering to all sorts of odd places. I believe the idea of feeding mayonnaise to tuna popped into my head at least once. Hell may be I was just bored. My thoughts were interrupted as the vibrations in the floor that I had become so accustomed to returned.

***

Misty headed into her bedroom to select which outfit she would be wearing to work today. Not that she had much of a choice, Sturbux had a rather strict dress code of khaki pants and either a black or white top, with any pair of black closed toed shoes. So this process took all of 5 minutes. After dressing it was time for coffee. As she walked past the bathroom she remembered the towel on the floor. Her mother’s voice rang in the back of her head “Pick up after yourself lil miss!” Sighing she bent over retrieved the towel and proceeded to toss it towards the hamper at the end of the hall by the washing machine. She had made it halfway in that was good enough for her anyway.

She could smell the coffee all the way from her room but as she entered the kitchen the aroma began to perk her up. She did love her coffee.

***

Airborne… I’m flying! Heights were not my friend and at the moment I was definitely far off the ground. The towel holding me pinned to the tile moments before had been ripped from its resting place pulling in its wake. The air current sent me rushing past a khaki colored wall that cut off abruptly to jet black. The will to live must have been strong because I still don’t remember grabbing hold of the loose thread. But there I was hanging thousands of feet in the air by one hand no less. I thought the wind from the towel was bad when the world I was clinging to started to move the gusts felt like I was standing behind a jet engine. If there was ever a time I wished I had taken up mountain climbing this was it.

***

Still blissfully unaware of the mortal struggle happening right under her nose, Misty poured herself a cup of coffee and popped some toast into the toaster. Then she turned to the fridge to grab herself some milk, poured it into a bowl, and debated on what cereal she should eat this morning. Deciding on cheer-e-os she grabbed the box and at down at the table with her bowl and spoon. About that time the toaster popped, so she quickly hopped back up and grabbed the other part of her balanced breakfast.

***

Must hold on… Don’t pass out… My journey thus far had taken a lot out of me to say the least. I struggled to remain in a conscious state as the vertigo and exhaustion threatened to take me under. I managed to hold on as I hung over the toaster falling in there would definitely not be in my best interest. I managed to hold on as the cold air of the fridge beat down upon me. I even managed to hold on as she sat down at the table. Unfortunately I was not prepared for the sudden movement as she popped back out of the chair as soon as she sat down in it. I went tumbling past the wall of black. Eyes closed I waited for death but it didn’t come instead I felt cold, and wet.

End Notes:
Rate & review and I'll keep writing.
Chapter 4: The Gate of Doom by tinyonej
Author's Notes:

Here's a bit for you vore fans

 

 

The tiny splash in her cereal bowl went unnoticed to the goddess above. Had she known there was a tiny being struggling for survival right under her nose she probably would have helped. Misty wasn’t a mean girl, quite the opposite actually, she would normally make a conscious effort to help her fellow man in her day to day life. The knowledge of what she had put this tiny person through probably would have riddled her with guilt. As they say “ignorance is bliss” and she was quite content as she dug her spoon in and took the first bite of her breakfast.

***

I was in shock as I surfaced, surrounded by an ocean of white with hundreds of tan islands. It hadn’t dawned on me where I was immediately. Of course the enormous silver object dropping out of the sky a few hundred feet away snapped me into the reality of the situation rather quickly. I had fallen into a bowl of cereal the size of one of the great lakes. Swimming for my life seemed my only option but I never was all that strong a swimmer and minutes later the side of the bowl still seemed miles away. Of course even if I had made it there would have been no way I would have reached the rim of the bowl to pull myself out. The spoon dropped in relatively equal times, it was only a matter of minutes before I would be scooped up. This I knew for a fact.

***

Misty continued with her breakfast as she always did. Nothing eventful about the process after about five minutes she looked down to see only a few pieces of cereal left in a nice neat cluster with a swoop of her wrist they were on her spoon and on the way to her mouth.

***

I knew now that trying to swim for the edge of the bowl was a mistake I was so exhausted that I was forced to use one of the islands as a flotation device. Looking around the water… Err the milk rather was calm. “This is where the jaws music comes in right?” I had barely enough time to finish that thought before I felt movement below me. Up I went out of the bowl thousands of feet above the ‘lake’ I was stranded in. Until there it was in front of me, the gate of my would be doom. Her face was far to epic to even begin to take in but her lips they were just big enough to scare the shit out of me. They parted slightly releasing a combination of morning breath, milk and cereal. The light from the kitchen window shone in at just the right angle to illuminate the moist cavern in front of me, pink walls with razor sharp teeth slightly yellowed from smoking it looked like, and the floor was an undulating pink monster. Behind it the most horrific part of all, a hole leading to total darkness.

***

Misty slid the spoon between her lips and pulled it out clean. As she chewed the last of her cereal she picked up the bowl she carried it to the sink. After swallowing she headed back to the bathroom to brush her teeth before leaving for work.

Chapter 5: Off To Work She Goes by tinyonej
Author's Notes:

You didn't actually think the story was over already did you? Once again please rate and review and I'll keep writing. I'm planning on adding in some more catagories soon.


The gates of my doom opened in front of me and before I could blink my world was darkness. Had I not already been soaked to the bone from the milk I would have been from the humidity of her mouth. Suddenly I flipped violently as the metal floor below me was yanked and I was left on the monstrous tongue. Few people have ever had the chance to appreciate total darkness, that pitch black color that gives one the illusion that the world is pressing in around you, perhaps I’m just claustrophobic. My ride wasn’t over yet, without warning there was a lurch beneath me and I knew I was flying towards teeth strong enough to crush things 10 times my size.

Not one to give up I opted to curl into a little ball and managed to roll across a molar as her teeth clamped down. The sound of the cereal crunching made my blood run cold, but what really got to me was the gulp I’m somewhat proud of myself for not fainting at that moment. I was safe…. Wasn’t I? Well may be for the moment.

***

Misty made her way back to the bathroom still on her normal morning routine. She grabbed her toothbrush and popped it in her mouth and began to chew on the bristles as she applied her make up, and brushed out her hair. This didn’t take too long after all who did she have to impress at Sturbux, no one that’s who. She pulled the toothbrush out of her mouth and grabbed for the toothpaste, then proceeded to bush her teeth and spit into the sink. After rinsing off the toothbrush she put it back in the cabinet behind the mirror and turned out the light. Sighing she trudged down the hall, slipped on her black sneakers, and left for work.

***

Light burst through behind me I had gotten so turned around inside her mouth I was actually moving in the direction of her throat not the exit I was hoping for. “That’s an odd looking thing.” Of course now I realize it was a giant toothbrush at the time what would you think if you saw a shadow like that soaring over your head? It crashed down onto the molar above me and the mouth clamped shut again leaving me in darkness. “Think Troy...” Oh that’s my name by the way Troy Joyner, and by now you’ve noticed I have a problem with talking to myself. “You’ve got to get out of here or you won’t live long enough to regret it.” It was stupid, it was reckless, it was down right insane, but then again this entire day had been insane. I reached up and grabbed one of the bristles on the brush, and as the mouth opened I was removed with it “IT WORKED! OH…” I released the bristle without even thinking my brain had finally gotten to the point where it could recognize everyday items in their gargantuan states and I knew that was a tube of toothpaste coming towards me and going back into that hell hole was not an option. Closing my eyes for what felt like the millionth time that day I awaited death, may be I was living under a charmed star, may be it was just dumb luck, once again death didn’t come. I had fallen into her make up bag right onto a powder-puff. After the initial sneezing fit from the cloud of make up that had engulfed me, and was probably too tiny for the goddess above me to even glance at, I stood covered head to toe in the tan powder. The light went out and she was gone again. Just happy to be alive, I let myself fall backwards and passed out.


Chapter 6: Echoes of a Coming Storm by tinyonej
Author's Notes:
I've been trying to better my writing style so hopefully through the continuation of this story it will develop. Rate and review please and I'll continue writing.
“Ugh… Just 5 more minutes… I don’t want to get up yet.” I wasn’t sure how long I had been asleep I still felt drained both mentally and physically. There was an ungodly noise coming from outside my prison, the sound of a thousand and one fighter planes all lined up together and at full throttle.

My eyes were blurred; the light was on in the bathroom which meant the unnamed goddess was obviously home. The noise stopped and I was comfortable lying where I was. Well as comfortable as one can be in a world so drastically altered. I was definitely content with the idea of letting her just go about her business and worry about getting her attention tomorrow.

Unfortunately that was not in the plan. Her hand cast a shadow over me it was so sudden I hadn’t even noticed she was in the room. “She’s seen me!” I thought, but my hopes were dashed as she dug out a tube of lipstick almost knocking me off my perch. As her hand moved I noticed she was no longer in her work uniform. I thought she appeared like a goddess before now she was Aphrodite in the flesh. The fitted black dress showed every curve of her body and her hair was down and flowing over her shoulders.

***

Misty came home from work kicked her shoes off by the door and collapsed on the couch. “Wow what a day... I’ve got to find a new job.” She enjoyed the income that Sturbux provided it wasn’t bad for 40 hours a week but coming home smelling like hazelnut and steamed milk everyday was anything but appealing. Kicking her bare feet up on the table she turned on the TV about the time her phone rang. “Hello?”

Her friend Kami’s voice answered on the other end of the line. “Hey girl what are you up to tonight?”

“Oh nothing much, I just got home from work.” Misty replied

“Rough day?”

“Eh you know S.S.D.D.”

“Yea I hear ya girl. Well go get dressed we’re going to the club tonight!”

“Kami I don’t think…”

“Nuh uh, stop right there you’ve been moping around for months now. You need to just forget what happened. You’re coming tonight whether you like it or not.”

“It’s not that e…”

“I said you’re coming end of conversation” Kami said with a laugh. “Now go get dressed.”

“Click” Kami had hung up on her, but may be she was right may be it was time for her to get out of the house. May be she could even meet someone new, yea may be.

With a renewed energy she hopped up off the couch and half skipped her way down the hall to her bed room. She found her little black dress hanging right where she had left it in the closet, tearing off her work clothes and grabbing a fresh towel she made her way to the bathroom to wash off the coffee scent left over from work. After towel drying her hair she walked back to her room pulled on the dress and found a pair of black open toed heels and her black handbag to go with it. Then it was back to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.

The blow dryer did its job quickly enough and she reached for the makeup bag. First turning to a tube of light red lipstick, She liked getting dressed up but she was never one for much make up. Her natural beauty was more than ample so she never had much use for it. Dropping the lipstick back into the bag she reached for the powder and lightly applied it to her face. With that done she flicked off the light grabbed her purse from the floor by her feet and headed out the door.

***

The lipstick had almost taken me out that time I managed to cling to the fibers of the powder puff as it came crashing down I was not however prepared to be lifted back into the air. How many times would I be hovering who knows how many miles above the ground today? Better question how many times would I be falling today?

The first impact on her cheek didn’t quite knock me loose, senseless yes, loose no. The second I found myself completely loopy for lack of a better word… Her skin was soft and after the initial impact it was actually rather enjoyable though all too brief. The third slam is where I found myself tumbling through the air. I thought at first that I would land down the front of her dress, and really that wouldn’t have been such a bad way to go, but apparently this was when my “charmed star” decided to be eclipsed. I tumbled past her cleavage and saw her toes staring up at me far below, but that was not my destination either, between her feet sitting open like the maw I had been trapped in earlier was a purse. Small on her scale just there to carry a few necessities: cell phone, gum, etc...

To me it was comparable to looking down on an Olympic sized pool while sky diving.

It was the only target I had, so it would have to do.
Chapter 7: Out On The Town Part 1 by tinyonej
Author's Notes:

Short addition... I've been going over a few different plot ideas in my head and couldn't decide the best way to take our hero. But hopefully patience will pay off. Next chapter will have a slight twist and reveal a rather interesting connection between goddess and the unaware adventurer.

 

 

Down I fell past her hips, further still past her knees, and still downward into the enormous handbag below. All the pain from the bruises I had received so far was nothing compared to this. I recalled seeing on the news once a man was skydiving and his shoot didn’t deploy he survived the impact but ever bone in his body was shattered.

 

“You have to move.” I tried to convince myself that I was fine. “Come on man MOVE!” I couldn’t believe it but I managed to roll over not without screaming out in pain however. Of course high above my goddess was none the wiser to my plight; she was also none the wiser that I had quite a view up her dress from this angle… “Yowzah!”

 

***

 

Misty finished doing her make up and grabbed her purse from between her legs.

“Now where did I put that cell phone? Oh yea I left it on the coffee table.” She let her purse swing loosely by her side as she grabbed her phone and walked out the door, her black open toed high heel shoes clicking on the concrete.

 

“Hey Kami am I coming to your place first or are we meeting at Night Life?” Misty asked.

 

“Depends are you drinking tonight or are you going to play D.D. like you normally do?”

 

“I don’t go to the club to get wasted you know that it’s no fun if you don’t remember it the next morning.”

 

“Well then come over here and I’ll ride with you then, but you really need to loosen up a little bit.”

 

Kami started to say something about Misty being uptight and something about coal into diamonds but the phone was already half way hung up and in her purse. Getting in her car and tossing her bag in the passenger seat she was on her way to Kami’s.

 

***

 

The wild swinging stopped, and I heard the jingle of keys. I was on an adventure now whether I liked it or not. I managed to stand momentarily before I had that feeling of weightlessness again, followed by me landing on my ass. “Ugh… She must have set her purse down in the passenger seat.” Struggling I got back to my feet and decided to explore, what else was I supposed to do? Though now I kind of wish that I hadn’t.

Chapter 8 Out on the Town Part 2 by tinyonej
Author's Notes:

Hello TinyOneJ here. When we last left our hero he had just narrowly escaped a gruesome death by falling a mere 3 feet (on an average person’s scale of course) into a purse. So far He has gone through trial after painful trial due to the cruel, albeit unaware, actions of this giant of a woman Misty; and that’s not likely to stop any time soon. In this chapter our hero stumbles upon a heart wrenching realization. So without further ado here is Chapter 8 “Out on the Town Part 2: The Exploration of a Prison”.

 

 

***

I was still a bit motion sick from the trip to the car; the swinging motion of the purse on this goddess’ shoulder was none too gentle and felt more like a carnival ride than anything else, tilt-a-hurl indeed. At least with her driving I was somewhat free to move around; of course freedom isn’t all it’s cracked up to be when you’re less than an inch tall.

 

I tried to busy myself, get my mind off my predicament so to speak, I had decided to play the part of an explorer in a brave new world; collecting what was left of my sanity I set off into the landscape of gargantuan tampons and glitter pens, determined to find something to assist me in my plight.

 

Along the way I noticed many unnerving objects, completely normal to an everyday person but to me… How does one explain the emotion behind standing in awe at the sight of a watermelon lip gloss container that stretches higher than a single story house; or worse yet, how does one make a normal person realize the horror of climbing over a ridge and walking for what feels like 50 yards all the while looking down and reading “T…R…O…” then after walking the rest of the ridge getting the final letters “J…A…N…”  That alone was enough to make me sit and weep at my insignificance.

 

After I managed to pull myself together I continued my exploration, making mental notes of everything I passed; the contents of my goddess’ purse were as follows.

 

In order of discovery:

One touch screen cell phone; locked with an unknown pass code.

One tube of watermelon lip gloss

One condom

One chocolate bar the size of half a superstore parking lot

Four tampons

Half a dozen pens of assorted colors

One card wallet with picture ID

 

As I stumbled upon the last item on my list of discoveries I had to regroup. It was a driver’s license, a Mississippi driver’s license even.

"I haven't seen a Mississippi license since..." My thought trailed off. I felt a new surge of hope, she was just like me, well how I was before anyway. That thought alone brought back any humanity I had lost in my ordeal. I scanned the billboard sized picture and found it comforting in a familiar sort of way. I could even read the text,

 “born July 14th 1988; that makes her twenty one dear god she’s my age.”

I continued reading. “Brown hair, green eyes I know all this. Holy!”

My eyes had landed on her height, a modest 5 foot 4 inches. Remember when I mentioned my humanity flooding back? This information utterly destroyed that. Just a matter of days ago I would have towered over this girl at a height of 6 foot 3, but now… Well I won’t insult your intelligence by stating the obvious.

My eyes led me to her name, and my heart sunk.

 

***

 

Misty had driven to Kami’s house like this at least a hundred times. This trip was no different than the last one, to her it was just a left at the third stop light and Kami’s house was the last one before the cove. She had no way of knowing she already had one passenger in the car.

 

Kami’s front door opened immediately as Misty pulled into the driveway and in it stood her best friend in the world. Thin, blonde, and beautiful Kami stood 5 foot 7 without heels and had eyes so blue men had written songs about them. Misty smiled and stepped out of the car grabbing her purse and letting it hang on her wrist as she walked.

 

***

 

Kami and Misty had partied it up on a weekly basis since junior high, and while Misty had always been the level headed one of the pair, Kami always had her ways of bringing the wild out in her to an extent. In Kami’s mind tonight was going to be different, she was going to make Misty cut loose completely even if it killed her. So when Misty’s car pulled into the driveway she was ready and waiting at the door. Watching as she stepped out of her car with her purse dangling from one hand.

 

“Ugh, what are you wearing?” Kami asked in a rather annoyed tone.

 

“What?” Misty replied slightly offended but knowing exactly where this conversation was headed. “Is there something wrong with what I’m wearing?”

 

Kami just smiled and pulled her inside the house. “These are not your “fuck me” clothes and you know it. Now let me fix you so we can leave already.”

 

Misty tried to protest of course but Kami’s persistence would not be pushed aside and when the two left Misty had changed into high heel sandals, and a tight fitting low cut dress with a slit up the side showing enough leg that no man in his right mind would resist looking twice.

***

 

The purse suddenly jolted I hadn’t even felt the car stop but I suppose that can be blamed on the shock. It was Misty; I had dated her for 2 years before… Well young relationships, stupid mistakes all that rubbish. I couldn’t bring my self to accept it but it was definitely her face grinning down at me from that driver’s license, and it was her name in black ink.

 

“This is bad,” I thought to myself.

 

Misty and I hadn’t broken up on extremely good terms, I had no reason to believe there was any ill will between us, but then again I had no reason to believe anything. She hadn’t talked to me since.

 

Without warning I was yanked from my deep contemplation as the world around me was sent into turbulence. She was on the move again. How long had I spaced out for were they leaving the house? Where were they going?

 

Cursing myself for not attempting to pay attention to the giants’ conversation I did my best to find something to hold onto until My ex stopped moving.

 

 

 

End Notes:

***

As always rating and reviews are requested. Everyone likes to know that their work is appreciated and I'm no different. So if you would like to read more I encourage you to let me know.

Chapter 9: Past Revisited, Present Reunited, Future Revoked by tinyonej
Author's Notes:
been a while since I've been able to write anything so pardon my dust while I shake some of the cobwebs off with this chapter
I sat there utterly alone surrounded by everyday inanimate objects that should have been normal, but to me that pen could wind up rolling over me like a steam roller, I could drown in that tube of lip gloss, the nail polish could entomb me like cement. I was in a purse, and the worst of it all was the purse belonged to my ex Misty. The outside world echoed in from the closed zipper above me. Thumping music, beer bottles clanging, dozens of conversations all around. It was maddening. Misty always knew how to have fun and it sounded like tonight was no different. It was one of the few things I didn’t like about her… She could out drink me, and that just wasn’t right. I remember the first time I drank with Misty we were 14 and she had gotten her older brother to buy her beer. I got so drunk I actually told her I liked her feet and she spent the rest of the night messing with me because of it. Slipping her shoes on and off running her socks up and down my leg, then she even took them off and put her bare feet on my chin and told me to kiss her toes or she’d break up with me She did have amazing feet but it was a little awkward. True story none the less.

Color me clueless as to how long it had been since she had gotten to the club. I did know that I had to make a plan of attack here. There were two options really either I could attempt to contact Misty or I could wait for an opportunity to get to another giant and get help there I knew people in this town a few years back. Chances are I could find someone to help, but there’s no way I’m getting out of this purse any time soon.

As soon as I thought it the world around me jerked violently. Misty was on the move again and the sounds of the city night life were fading into the background. A shadow fell over me, looking up I got to see the letters T-R-O-J-A-N before the wrapper landed pinning me down.


***


Misty and Kami were having the time of their lives. It had been far too long for Misty and as beautiful as she was she had her pick of any guy in the building and plenty of them were offering. After her 4th margarita she had decided to go home with one of the guys she knew from the local mall. They had dated before and she liked him well enough but of course it wasn’t about that tonight.

Misty leaned over to Kami. “Hey you go on without me I’m going home with Mark.”

“Ooh damn girl. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do and if you do, name it after me.” Kami replied.

They both had a laugh and Misty grabbed her purse and in a tipsy fashion stepped off the bar stool and headed for the door with Mark. Soon they were in his extended cab truck and on their way.


***


Trapped under a condom… How pathetic was I? Minutes passed and I felt the purse start to sway again. I could hear a deep voice making flirtatious comments and Misty’s schoolgirl giggle following on cue. The purse tipped sideways and I was free! I was sitting on top of the condom wrapper now. “Phew” I thought I was safe… but in all seriousness who doesn’t see what’s coming next?

The sound of a zipper and a blinding light and a hand coming at me… Ok that’s a little “the world revolves around me” ish the hand was coming at the condom…
End Notes:
any ideas or suggestions are welcome in the reviews bring em on I'll try to work them in
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=976