a growing problem by girlfood
Summary: A man is in for the run of his life when his two friends become giantesses and develop a taste for humans.
Categories: Giantess, Entrapment, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14000 Read: 125104 Published: June 21 2008 Updated: July 28 2008

1. Chapter 1 by girlfood

2. double trouble by girlfood

3. Under Siege by girlfood

4. Escape! by girlfood

5. A new beginning by girlfood

Chapter 1 by girlfood

Hanging upside down in front of a beautiful girl's face was not the way I had expected to face death, thought Tucker. Seeing as he was going to die a slow, horrible, painful death in the belly of a woman whom he had considered a friend, it was a fairly astute observation. Still, he had had time to get used to the idea.
 
"Go on Amy. Do it," came the voice of Jessica somewhere behind him.
"Good heaven's woman! The last thing she needs is encouragement," said Tucker as he met the gaze of Amy's brown eyes. She seemed to be hesitating more than she had with the others. Perhaps she remembered their friendship and couldn't easily betray the trust that had been between them. Perhaps it was Tucker's occupation as a man of God that soured an experience that she had shown every indication of severing up until now. Perhaps, thought Tucker remorsefully, she's just full. It wouldn't be surprising. Between the two giantesses, they had eaten the entire town.
That last possibility seemed to be discredited as Amy opened her mouth...
 
Three days earlier.
 
It was hot in the desert. Shimmering waves of heat distorted the valley in the distance bending the light and confusing the mind. It almost looked like the ocean was hiding just at the edge of the horizon, waiting to cleanse a hot traveler of grime and dirt. For a brief moment Tucker imagined the caress of the waves upon his body. It was a fleeting image, boiled away by the kiln in which he stood, sticky with sweat and mildly sunburned. Hmm. Maybe if he had darker skin like his father had had then he would feel more comfortable.
 
"Hang on you guys, lets take five. I gotta reapply the sunscreen."
Amy and Jessica, both of whom had been only a few steps of Tucker, nodded wearily, too tired or too thirsty to speak. They slung off their packs in the shade of the steep cliff side and took long pulls of their canteens while Tucker fished for the SPF 50 in his backpack. Whatever one needs is sure to find its way to the bottom of the bag, ask any hiker and he'll tell you so. Predictably, that's where Tucker found the sunscreen. He began repacking his rucksack with the items he had needed to remove to obtain the cream and then squirted a generous amount of the white pasty substance into his hands and began to rub it into his arms and face.
 
Tossing the bottle to Jessica, she being the nearer of the two girls to him, he pulled out his own canteen along with some trail mix to give them some extra energy.
 
"Must be a hundred degrees farenheight out today," commented Amy. She tried to sound nonchalant about it but there was an underlying weariness to the statement that was characteristic of someone who knew that there was no air-conditioned movie theater to escape to. No, they would be walking in this for the rest of the day.     
 
"One hundred and three to be exact," amended Jessica who had a tiny thermometer dangling from the side of her pack.
 
Tucker didn't see the point of knowing the temperature. If it was hot, it was hot. There was nothing you could do about it.
 
He glanced over at his travel companions. They were both his age, towards the ladder half of twenties. They were both exceptionally beautiful. It was hard not to notice, especially with the shorts Jessica wore. Not that he knew Jessica well. Amy was his friend and she was a knockout too... maybe not so much right now but then again, all three of them were hot and thirsty.
 
Jessica stole the bag of trail mix from Tucker and grabbed a handful of peanuts before passing the bag to Amy.
 
"How long do you figure Tuck?" asked Amy.
 
"Another couple hours and we'll be through the worst of the heat. I figure we can take it easy for a time. No sense getting heatstroke. Why don't we relax at the entrance to that cave over there? The air will be much cooler?"
 
He should have spotted the cave sooner. His father would have been angry that he hadn't seen it. "Keep you eyes open," he had always said. "The reason people miss so much is because they have their eyes on their shoes and not what's around them."
 
Tucker's father had been a pureblooded Native American and the best tracker Tucker had ever known. He had also been a sergeant in the army. Had been, until he was killed. It had been a life-altering experience to get his father's body back, full of holes but with a tiny Silver Star and a note that said he had died for his country.
 
Tucker's mom had been devastated. She started drinking more and her artwork, normally suffused with cheer as if she had poured liquid sunshine into the canvas, became dark and morbid. It still raked in the cash though. As it turned out there was a market for paintings reflecting the long dark midnight of the soul and she and her son led a comfortable living with her work. Not to mention Tuck's father's life insurance.  
 
It was probably his father's death that led Tucker to become a priest. His mother was Polish and pure Catholic. After the burial, Tuck started attending daily Mass and struck up a friendship with the local priest. Six years later he graduated from seminary and settled down at a parish not too far from where he grew up. It had saved him, he had always thought. God had saved him from what he would have become after his dad died. He glanced over at the two women sitting beside them. Any red-blooded man would give his right hand to be on a campout with those two. But aside from his mother, Tuck decided that no one could have understood the bond he had shared with his father. A bond forged in the head of the desert and cemented with the dusty tracks of a thousand animals. No, few people could understand that kind of a bond. In church and in nature, Tucker had felt the presence of the Almighty and known peace and understanding. It was then that he decided to dedicate his life to Christianity. Since he became a priest he carried that peace with him wherever he went.
 
But that didn't mean that it made those two girls any less interesting to look at. They were gorgeous. Amy had wanted to go for a hiking trip and since she and Tucker were old friends from high school, she had asked him along for his survival expertise and pleasant company. She had brought Jess, a collage friend of hers, with them.
 
Making their way over to the cave Tuck tried not to notice the sway of Jessica's buttocks, clad in tight shorts. She was a dancer and it showed. He distracted himself with the tracks of a mouse around a nearby rock while they proceeded to the cave.
 
Tracks are fun to study and when Tucker looked up again he notice the ladies disappearing into the mouth of the dark cave. Straightening up and brushing the sweat that had been running into his eyes, he started towards the cave.
 
Upon entering, he took out his flashlight, requiring another search through the bag, and made his way into the cave where he was sure he would come across the two females sprawled out on the delightfully cool ground.
 
 Instead, he found himself venturing deeper into the cave than he liked. When the mouth of the cave became more of a speck of light he stopped and hallooed the girls. The echo coming back was distorted, as if it had traveled around many different tunnels before finding its way back to him.
 
Not liking this whatsoever he marked an arrow on a nearby rock pointing towards sunlight. Then he wove one of his climbing ropes around the rock and started feeding it out as he continued down the corridor, stopping to halloo for the girls ever hundred feet or so. Damn woman and their curiosity. He really was glad that he decided to be a priest and forever rid himself of stupidity like this.
 
"Amy?" he called. "Jessica?"
 
"Yes we're back here," the response finally came, somewhat below him it seemed to Tuck. He shone his light high ahead of him and as a result missed the drop-off right before him.
 
Stumbling down a sort of hill, he came to rest at the feet of the two girls. They weren't looking his way but concentrating on something in Jessica's hands.
 
"What the hell possessed you two to climb back here?" demanded Tucker, not bothering to keep annoyance out of his voice.
 
"It seemed like it wanted us to come," said Amy.
She pointed at the object Jessica was holding. It was a statue of a woman. It glittered in the light and it reminded Tucker of Indiana Jones going after the Indian Idol.
 
"We're going to be famous. It's certainly a relic belonging to some ancient tribe!" exclaimed Jessica, practically jumping up and down.
"Wait just a moment," interjected Tucker. "If this thing is all the way back in here maybe there's a reason it's back here."
"Don't be such a sourpuss Tucker," said Jessica scornfully. "A man of your education and profession should know better than to believe in curses."
"I don't believe in them but I still think that it might be best if we left it where you found it. There may be an archeological reason for it. If we just put it back where we found it we can go back to town and convince a scientist to come back and take a look at the area. They'll want to catalog where everything is and it's important that we don't move anything!"
"I already picked it up. Besides, we'll need something with which to convince a historian that we found something worth the hike up here."
 
Tuck reluctantly agreed and together the three of them made their way back to the entrance of the cave.
 
When they stepped outside into the sunlight, something odd began to happen. It seemed to Tucker that the earth began to shake and suddenly he found himself flying through the air. A rock rose up from below him and suddenly everything went dark.
 
When he came to, it was dark out. Tuck sat up and immediately wished he hadn't. His head was in agony. He felt around for a moment and discovered a welt that would have made a UFC fighter wince.
 
Staggering to his feat he looked around for the females. There was no sign of them. Rocks had been thrown about in the most unusual fashion and after some staggering around Tucker fell into a somewhat oval shaped crater with a strange wavy pattern imprinted in the ground within. Odd.
 
He climbed out and looked down the gradual slope of the mountain on which he stood. Ovals, pressed into the ground at regular intervals led down the mountain. He wondered what could have caused it. They almost looked like a pair of... footprints.
 
Looking back in one of the oval creators he studied the wavy pattern within. It was the exact same pattern Amy's shoes had made.
 
He ran to another creator. It was identical to Jessica's tracks only larger.
Uh oh.
What his mind was telling him was impossible. It just wasn't credible. Was this truely some ancient curse? How could this be real?
 
It took him all night to follow the tracks to the base of the mountain where he discovered the additional tracks of a few normal sized people.
 
Putting his skills to the test he was able to discern that the normal sized folk were startled by the giantesses. What worried him was that the giantesses’ footprints led in two different directions from here and there were no normal footprints leading anywhere. The giantesses had taken the people somewhere. But to what purpose? Had they found someone needing help and come to their aid?
 
His only option was to choose a set of tracks and follow it to the end. He chose Amy's and hoped that he could catch up to her if she had chosen to rest the night.
 
Two days later he came across something that he should have expected but didn't recognize until he was nearby. It was an enormous pile of waste, no doubt belonging to Amy. It didn't smell as bad as it could have after being bleached in the sun for a day. He hurried around the pile and followed the tracks. He skirted a fallen tree that looked like it had been pulled up by the branches and discarded after wiping... what the hell was that?
 
The tree had obviously been used in place of toilet paper but it was something in the tree that had caught Tuck's attention. Stepping a bit closer he realized it was what he suspected, a bone. There was nothing surprising about that. Amy would have gotten hungry and plucking a deer between her fingers would be easy enough judging by the size of her shoes. Finding enough food would be troublesome at her size so it would be understandable if she had simply swallowed the creature like a normal sized person would eat ants or bug for survival. 
 
Just as he was about to turn away, Tuck noticed something else, another bone but this one more obscured. It looked like a skull. Not a deer skull but a skull! Tuck stepped closer in spite of himself and nudged the skull free. It rolled a bit and then stopped, it's empty eye sockets staring back at him. A cold shiver ran through Tucker as he realized why there were no hiker tracks leading away from where the giantesses had found them. Amy and Jessica had eaten them.
 
Tucker crossed himself. Finding Amy seemed like less of a good idea now so he started hurrying back the way he came. His only delay was a brief burial of the skull and the other bone, it looked like an arm bone but Tuck couldn't be sure, and a prayer before leaving. He didn't see any other bones and didn't feel quite up to the task to start looking.
 
As it turned out, Amy found him. He heard her footsteps, fast and unencumbered by her new size. The vibrations in the ground came quick and steady. He had time to hide. Hell, he could hide better than anyone in the whole nature reserve. Evasion was another one of his father's skills and Tucker had learned it well.
 
However, he decided against this. Amy had not eaten him before. Perhaps she would spare him again. Besides what if she found someone else to eat? She might have devoured someone but that didn't mean she had to again. If he could talk some sense into her he might bring out the good in her. Wasn't that his job as a priest?
 
It was with no little amount of trepidation that he stepped out into the giantess's path a moment later. Waving his arms and a red shirt he had pulled from his bag, (the bottom of it), he managed to attract her attention before she stepped on him.
 
What amazed Tucker was the sheer size of the girl. It was hard to guess how high she was with no frame of reference. Staring up at her she was outlined by the blue sky overhead. She bent down towards him, her hands on her knees.
 
Tuck practically ran for cover. He managed to stop this reaction but didn't quite suppress raising his hands above his head, instinctively protecting himself from the falling sky. At least it seemed like a falling sky. That much of anything coming right at a person causes instinct to kick in. However Tucker's fears were baseless and Amy simply looked down at him. 

"Tucker?" she boomed, her voice as loud as a crack of thunder. Tuck flinched at the sound of his own name sounding across the plains as loud as a rock concert he recently attended.  

"Ye-Yes. It's me," he said timidly.

"What?" bellowed Amy causing another involuntary jump from Tucker. "You're going to have to speak up. I can't hear you all that well when you talk so softly. Here, let me help you." Amy reached down and snatched him up. Tucker realized that she moved so quickly that there wasn't a damn thing he could have done to avoid her grasp. Sitting down herself, she brought Tucker to her face and smiled at him. It was a reassuring expression that told him they were still friends, at least for now. 

"Amy!" Tuck shouted. "How did this happen?"

Amy shrugged. "I dunno. It must have been that statue. Grew me and Jessica right up. We've been having a ball since. It's so wonderful being a giantess." 

"How about for the people you met? The people you... ate?"

Amy's eyes grew wide (wider than they already were) as she stared at the little man in her grasp in wonder. "How did you..."

"Your waste. I saw the bones."

Amy suddenly looked remorseful, deflated. "Jessica found several hikers on the trail. We played with them, convincing them not to fear us. It was Jessica who ate the first one. We didn't plan it. I swear. I only ate one guy. I felt horrible after I thought about it! Really I did!"

"That does not excuse the fact that you ended another human's life in a most violent an horrible way. Can you imagine the agony he went through as you chewed him?"

"Swallowed," corrected Amy.

"Whatever! I would never have believed that my friend was capable of such an atrocity!"

"It was peer pressure. Jess was doing it. She would have eaten him anyway. She ate four guys."

"It's no excuse!"

"I know!" wailed Amy, tears running down her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she whispered and dissolved into sobs.

"There, there," calmed Tuck. "You have the opportunity to redeem yourself. We can make haste together to find Jessica before she does more damage. Then perhaps we'll return to the cave and see if we can find something to restore you too to normal size."

"I can do that already," Amy informed him. "I can change my size from this tall to back to normal. I already did it once. Jessica too!"

"Amazing," said Tony, shaking his head. Still if she could grow to be as tall as a skyscraper than why not shrink too? He was having a hard time wrapping his head around the situation as it was. 

"You've been given an incredible gift to do good for others, Amy. You could move heavy objects and come to the aid of rescue workers during a natural disaster. God may forgive this one lack of judgment if you resolve to lead a peaceful life. But for now we must hurry after Jessica!" TBC

double trouble by girlfood


They caught up with Jessica a few hours later. As it turned out she had found a small town. Rising above it like a child above a lego castle, she dominated the scene, her shoes hidden behind several buildings. She looked unperturbed by the heat and the sun, as did Amy now that Tucker came to think about it.
 
As they approached, Tucker clearly saw Jessica lift a tiny, squirming form to her lips and push it in. Swallowing they heard a "Mmm, yummy," echo throughout the valley.
 
"Jess!" called Amy unexpectedly and Tucker clapped his hands to his ears. He wished his friend had given him some warning before she spoke.
"Amy!" shouted Jessica. "Good to see you. I found a whole town here. Come on, they're even better tasting than those guys we ate earlier. Besides, after eating only three you're probably craving more."
 
"Three?" parroted Tucker with an accusing glance at Amy. Amy gave a guilty grin. 
"Okay," she conceded to him. "So I ate more than one. I was too embarrassed to tell you."
Tucker's reprimands were drown out by Jessica's voice. "Oh, you already got one."
"Yeah, I found Tucker," said Amy, waving him around so he thought he might be sick.
"You going to eat him? I'd bet he tastes good."
"No, he's my friend!"
"Then can I have him?"
"No."
"Fine. Come have some other people here," Jess stooped and picked up a tiny man inside a house. He was brought kicking and screaming nearly a thousand feet in the air. Jessica's eyes found him and she licked her lips expectantly.
 
"No Jess. We must stop this eating at once! It's wrong."
"Why the sudden attack of conscious? It was your idea in the first place."
"You weren't meant to take it seriously. Besides you ate the first guy."
"And I'm gunna eat this guy," said Amy and put the tiny man in her mouth. Tucker watched her swallow, sending a living, breathing human being to his doom in the pit of a belly that was beautiful and honey golden tanned. Why the hell did she have to expose her stomach like that?
 
"Now eat yours," she commanded Amy after a satisfied sigh.
 
"No! Listen to your conscience! It's wrong to kill people for amusement!" hissed Tuck. Let your faith guide you!"
"Shut up you miniature Jiminy Cricket," scorned Jessica, narrowing her eyes. 
In some insane act of mental imagery, his mind's eye conjured a picture where he perceived himself as the tiny grasshopper perched atop the shoulders of Pinocchio while slandering Lampy ideology of fun and games in a disparaging tone. The thought would have been comical if not for the unreal circumstances. Even a science-fiction writer would have discarded the idea as absurd.  
 
Amy picked Tucker off her shoulder and considered him for a moment.
"Kill him," insisted Jess in a tone of authority.
"No," said Amy in a soft voice. "It wouldn't be fair. We'll let him go. Then, if we catch him again, he'll have no one to blame but himself."
 
Amy bent down and suddenly the ground was rushing up to meet Tuck at an alarming speed. His placement on Earth, however, was as light as one could hope.
"Amy, don't," pleaded Tucker, one last time.
"Run, Tucker. Don't let us catch you, my friend."
 
Jessica was circling nearby, here eyes bright and interested as they gazed hundreds of feet down upon tiny Tuck.
 
  
Tucker ran for a nearby building. Jessica made a grab for him but Amy intervened and Tucker slammed the door open and disappeared inside.
 
"Don't think you can hide in there for long you tiny little snack. I'm going to catch you and eat you. You won't have to wait long. Once I'm finished digesting everyone in my belly, you will be next." Jessica's voice ringing in his ears Tucker ran deep into the building's protective darkness.
 
"It doesn't look good does it, Friar Tuck?" asked the old, fat, bearded gentleman in the plad shirt.
"No sir, it doesn't.
The group of wide-eyed survivors stared out the windows of the second story building. Huddled together more due to primitive survival than for defense against the mildly cool evening air creepin through the open windows, they made for a pityful sight.
 
A young woman next to Tuck flinched as a giggle of glee shook the foundations of the building. A hand decended past the window and grabbed a man on the far side of the street who had been caught out of doors.
The scream that escaped from him would have pearced the coldest of hearts. Mixed with the bubbeling of delight coming from the giantess the sounds formed a duet that chilled the blood. Tuck didn't realize that someone could find so much pleasure in the horror and agony inflected upon another.
 
Tuck realized with a flash of chilling insight that he recognized the wrist bracelet around the giantess's arm as belonging to Amy. The hand shot upwards, a man cought between the fingers as wide as a drainage ditch. He flailed his limbs freely, in an attempt to escape.  Her finger and thumb pressed painfully into his torso allowed for fight, not flight. The hand and its captive were lost from view, and a moment later they heard Amy's voice.
 
"Well aren't you a brave one? Running outside like that when I said I would sit on the house if no one volunteered. Does that mean you want me to eat you up? Are you looking forward to it as much as I am?"
Tuck couldn't imagine plunging into the inky depths of his friend's stomach as anything anyone would enjoy so he regarded Amy's next words with great skecptism.
 
"You are? Oh joy. Honestly, I'm not suprised you wanted to be eaten. I'm just so darn cute that you could die from it."
 
There was truth to that at least. Several impressionable young men had been coaxed into the open from their hiding place a few hours ago by the false promices and sweetness of the the two giantesses. They had waited until all the young men were outside, lavishing attention upon the bravest or most foolish of them who had come out of the mineshaft first. Tuck and Mr. Appleton had screamed for them to stay hidden but they were either ignored or could not be heard by the boys across the vast distance to the old abandoned mine shaft.
 
As the last of the young men emerged from the tiny shaft, too small for a giantess's hand to fit through, Jessica blocked off the cave with a gigantic foot.
"Now we've got you," she had said in a tone entirely at odds with the honey words of wooing with which she had been seductively poisoning the boys judgement.
 
Really, you couldn't blame the boys. The two giantesses were a sight for sour eyes. The first to be duped into trust were caressed to gigantic body parts that all young men see in their dreams. It didn't take long for their more weary comrads to emerge after seeing the treatment of their eger friends.
Tuck watched as Amy pressed several men into her chest. Two more clung to the strands of long black hair as she sat up and swung above those gigantic orbs of anatomy. Jessica had also placed several young men into her shirt  and onb her knees, swung her bottom from side to side, giving those on the ground and those watching from barracaded houses and businesses that made up the town center, the sight of their lives.
 
It even incited a few lewd comments from several men, young and old alike, who occupied the nearby storefront window with Tucker and Mr. Appleton. Tuck considered this entirely inapproprate given that the two woman had already eaten several people which was why the entire town was in hiding.
 
Everything changed as the last man emerged from his hiding hole in the mine. Tuck found himself taking turns watching the ensuing scene through the binoculars Mr. Van Holland had found those in the store.
Once Jessica had blacked off the cave, she started feeding. Grabbing a man from the confines of her breasts, she tossed him into her mouth and crunched a few times before swallowing him down. A small mercy, thought Tuck, that he didn't have to experience the more painful corossive embrace of the stomach.
 
"Wait!" screamed one boy. "You said you wouldn't hurt us."
"And you believed us," explained Jessica matter of factly, ending the statement with a bloody grin. She licked her lips leaving her kisser a slightly darker color of crimson than natural and turned her attention to the boy who spoke to her. With lightning fast speed, she grabbed the kid, suspended him above her gaping maw and dropped him in. Tuck watched the gullet undulate as the boy passed alive down her throat to the inner workings of the stomach below.  With an expression of the greatest delight, she reached for more young men who were desprately trying to run to the town while still others were trapped and struggeling in the confines of her shirt.
 
Amy was no less wicked. A moment ago young Kevin, who was in her bra, had been enjoying his surroundings. Now he realized between the press of the fabrick and the flesh, he was quite trapped. He watched as a man destined for Amy's belly passed in front of him. The man's name was Troy and he and Kevin had been casual friends since elementry school.
 
Their eyes met, Troy's pleeding for a desprate hope that Keven could not offer, Kevin's with a wide eyed disbelief that any disaster victim would recognize and understand. How could this be happening? How could it happen to me? where the thoughts of the poor lads. Then Troy was lifted to Amy's lips, and disappeared inside.
 
Of course Kevin couldn't see Amy's face from his perspective but he saw her jaw open and close as her fingers pressed his friend between her lips. He watched with morbid facination as the triangular bottom of the jaw closed and then undulated, marking her using her tongue to swallow. He couldn't feel his friend pass his position by although the dark tube that led to the stomach and certain death was certainly behind him. He would, however, swear he heard a scream faintly eminating from the body behind him as his friend was convayed mercylessly to his doom.  
 
It seamed that Amy had forgotten about poor Troy already. It made sence really. One doesn't focus upon already swallowed food when eating but on the enjoyment to come. She grabbed a handfull of Kevin's associates with her left hand and held them before him. One by one she plucked them up in her right where they followed poor Troy. Kevin was treated to watching them disappear, crying for someone to help them or looking up at Amy and pleeding for mercy.
 
Keven thought he might have heard another scream as one boy made his way down Amy's throat but Kevin couldn't be sure. Mostly, his brain was on lockdown. His thoughts were no longer cohearent. They simply consisted of emotions that demanded action to escape his prison. With addrenalin serging through his vains, he wormed free from his holding and dropped several hundred feet, sliding towards the end on the curve of Amy legs. She was sitting in a kneeling position collecting boys from all around her.
 
Kevin landed with a thump on the hard ground and instantly knew he had broken his leg. He barely felt the pain but realized his right side would not be supporting his weight. He tried to make off on a three limbed trot, suspending one leg behind him. As it turned out, he had broken his wrist too and he didn't get far before face-planting himself into the earth.
 
Rolling onto his back to kick off the ground with his good leg and arm he saw Amy stairing down directly at him. Her pretty brown eyes froze his blood. She was booming with laughter at his failed attempts to flee. He was far from out of the woods, he realized as he noticed that he was still between the legs of the giantess, forking out on either side of him in her kneeling position. It was like bing in the middle of a giant "V." 
 
It occured to Kevin that it had been a mistake to jump. Had he remained where he was it might have been some time before she remembered his presence. His attempts at escape had surely been fealt given the sensativity of the area in which he had been entrapped. And his fall had been quite conspicuous.
 
Now, bleeding and crippled he screamed as he tried to outscramble the hand that reached out for him. It came way too fast and suddenly he was rushing up towards Amy's face so quickly that he had to squint his eyes to see, such was speed of the air passing him.
For a brief moment, Amy held him silently. He took in, in vivid detail, every outline on her face. The fact that he knew it to be the last thing he would ever see made it all the more surreal, his vision sharper. She really was beautiful with her lips, the size of pontoons, big, brown eyes, black hair and white skin. With extreme clarity he witnessed her mouth open, not as wide as she could, but wide enough. The red lips gave way to a smooth red tongue and darkness beyond that.  He suddenly rushed towards the blackness, his eyes once again squinted against the wind which whisteled in his ears. From a long way off he hear the pitch of his own scream change as he entered the mouth becommong more resnous in the cavern of Amy's mouth.
 
He felt her fingers relies him and leave him there in that place, he felt the tongue, soft and wet yet firm below him caress his body, he fealt the humid heat of the mouth and all within the blink of an eye he saw it go dark. The little amount of allumination past the lips was cut off quck as lightning when the mouth closed. Kevin was pressed against the top of the mouth and fealt Amy prepare to swallow, drawing in breath from the large nose above him to fill the  enormous lungs below. Then, abruptly, he was pitched back and suddenly downwards and began rushing with contracting muscles behind him, not setteling for gravity to pull him down but excellerating his fall much more quickly than he otherwise would.
 
Why had he ever left the mine? He remembered with sudden clarity the face of Amy leaning in to look at him, saying she wanted him. Saying she was his very own playground. Well now he was inside her, his cruel mistress. 
 
He screamed again, the sound somewhat more constricted in the confined space. He remembered faintly hearing the screams of others as they traversed the same distance he was now covering himself. He wondered if anyone could hear him. Struggeling for all it was worth (nothing) he slammed into a fleshy bottom. Was this the stomach? It was small and confined and wet with saliva that he had been swallowed with. Not at all what he had expected.
 
His moment of bewilderment ended however as his question was answered. The "bottom" of the esophagus opened from the middle in a spreading circle of empty space. Kevin tried to cling to the side of the esophagus but in a heartbeat, there was nothing left to cling to. the muscles above him and the empty space below him left no room for negoation, not that he had time for any sort of action. He fell again, this time gravity pulling him into his new home.
 
 He slid into the belly, stinking of acid and worse and collided with several bodies. Some were moving, howling in pain, fuitaly trying fuitaly to climb up the slick stomach wall or upon each other to escape the waste deep pool of acid in which they all stood. Amy obviously hadn't drunk any water lately so they weren't quite floating. the walls moved behind Kevin, forcing everyone to jostle into each other. It was like a mosh pit at a concert, too crowded to move and too hot to breathe. Every so often a man would come screaming into the stomach. The new arrivals casting about with desprate horror and strength which the old resadents had lost to the agony of the acid and the strength of the churning stomach walls. Twice the stomach inverted, sending them cascading in a waterslide like wave of acid and human forms. These were always followed by the arrival of a new person to the belly.
 
 
My God, thought Kevin. She's leaning over to reach for someone. That's why we slosh over.
 When the stomach had righted again a fair amount of people, many of them dead, had washed on top of him. In a pit of agony, Kevin twitched and weakly struggled.He had not enough strength left to throw the bodies off of him. Someone shoved him out of their way, a man recently swallowed with more life left in him than Kevin.
 
It didn't matter, he thought. They were no longer men. They were just food that would give the giantess a pleasent sensation in her belly for a short time. Then they would be forgotten. It wasn't a comforting thought.
 
Just then a loud noise shook the stomach, shattered the darkness and blew out one of Kevin's ear drums. People were forced even closer together and upon one another as the stomach shrank with the release of gas in the form of a burp. What a strange thing to experience inside a belly. Kevin had never thought what it might be like to be inside someone's stomach when they burped. Well, now he was food. It didn't matter what he was used to.
 
Amy's voice drifted in Kevin's final conscious thoughts, "We should eat the rest too. I still have some room."
It sure doesn't feel like it from in here, was Kevin's last thought. The agony finely ended for Kevin.
 
 Bealching loudly, Amy smiled in contentment. Jessica laughed and held up the last three men.
 
"What do we do with the left overs?" she asked her friend.
"We should eat the rest too. I still have some room," said Amy.
 
"I agree," said Jessica. "Feed me."
Placing a man in her hands Jessica leaned her head back and opened her mouth.
 
Amy dragged the little man across Jessica's stomach and breasts. Then she dangled him within chomping distance of Jessica's mouth. Her tongue came out to explore the tiny face of the man above her. He screamed like a child. "Salty," said Jessica.
Amy released the man and Jessica closed her mouth as soon as his body was within. Gulping him down she picked up one of the remaining two and began to drag him across Amy's belly.
"Just think," she said. "In a few seconds, you'll be in there."
She brought him to Amy's mouth who proceded to lick the man a few times before finely sucking him into her mouth. Her tongue caressed his body for a moment, then he was swallowed whole.
 
Amy shivered. "Ooh. Doesn't it feel great when they wiggle?"
Jess was licking her lips and looking at the last man on her hand.
"Yup," she agreed with a grin at the man. She quickly swallowed him alive.
 
"I'm full," announced Jessica. "Lets return to town. I want to eat everyone before we leave here."
"I thought you said you were full," said Amy, rising to stand up.
"I am. They'll have to wait until tomorrow."
 
Tuck watched with the others as the two giantesses rose and began to plan for the next day. Amy's back was to him. He noticed the man next to him no longer commented on the firmness of Amy's backside, the curviture of which was obvious from her tight fitting pants.
 
A young man, ninteen or twenty, with red hair, stood up.
"You alright?" asked one of the group.
The young man nodded, took a few wobely steps forward, threw up and colapsed on the floor.
 
Several people ran to comfort him. "I was their friend. I was in the boy scouts with most of them," he related between uncontrolled sobs.
 
"Now, let us not forget our faith," said Tuck in a gentle but firm voice. "The soals of our friends are already in the presence of God. Let us prey to Him for the deliverence of the lives remaining to us. Come, everyone hold hands."   

TBC

Under Siege by girlfood
Author's Notes:
Tucker led the group through every prayer he knew. After that, he asked if anyone else would like to say a prayer from another faith. One middle aged Jewish man said one and an elderly Protestant man said a third. There were no other takers.
 
Amy had moved off from where they had been able to see her. Tuck got the impression that the giantesses were watching the small town from either end, making sure no one left.
 
Tuck futilely tried his cell phone for the twenty-seventh time. No luck. It wasn't all that surprising. Jessica had ripped the cell phone tower down before Tuck and Amy had arrived on scene. The radio didn't work due to the nature of the valley because radio waves were awfully dampened by the geography. Land line phones and electrical power were nonfunctional due to the giantesses ripping out telephone poles like toothpicks out of a club sandwich.
 
There was no help coming to the tiny town. It was as simple as that.
 
"We're going to die here aren't we Friar?" asked the red-headed boy named Colin.
"No kid. We're not going to die," said Tuck. Friar Tuck had been his nickname since they had discovered his profession. Tuck didn't mind much. People had called him that before and he kind of liked it.
"Even if we do, God will take care of us. Remember the lilies of the field."
In the dark of the gas lantern Tuck told them the story of the lilies of the field. Several people, at least, looked comforted by the tale.
 
Mr. Appleton was able to cook a few steaks on a gas camping stove which they all shared. They also had plenty of groceries available to them and decided to make a regular feast.
 
Early the next morning, Tuck announced his intention to have Mass before breakfast. In his sermon he tried to lift up their spirits. They might have a sort time to live, he conceded, but they must make the most of it. They would live how they wanted to be remembered; steadfast in faith and helpful to others in word and deed.
Afterwards they had breakfast. From the store downstairs they pillaged quite a spread of pastries, fruit, juice, milk and eggs cooked over the gas grill by Mr. Appleton.  The party was discovering that being besieged by hungry giantesses was much easier when one was in the company of a culinary master.
 
After a delicious plate of eggs and fruit, Tuck picked up a donut and considered it.
"What's eating ya, boy?" asked Mr. Appleton as he ambled over with a second steaming plate of eggs and ham. Tuck cocked an eyebrow at the expression.
"Maybe the wrong phrase but hell son, why are you looking so pensive at that donut? Worried about the hole in it?" Mr. Appleton had become something of the father of the group, cheerful and looking out for everyone. He was easy to like because he usually had a funny joke ready to life downcast spirits. He also had insisted that everyone to play diverting, if silly games from time to time to get their mind off of their woes.
"Just thinking sir," said Tuck. "I usually avoid donuts. Bad for your health."
"Come on now, Friar," scorned Mr. Appleton. "You got to learn to live a little. The worst it can do is kill you."
Together the two men burst into laughter. Wiping his eyes Tuck sputtered, "It wasn't even that funny."
"Sure it was son. Now lets load up on donuts and kill those big o' girls with cholesterol."
 
Apparently the girls had decided to have some breakfast of their own because they heard the thudding of feet and a distant scream from the throat of someone beyond mad with fear.
 
There was a rush to the window as people stuck their heads outside to look down the street.
Jessica was pulling a young man up to her lips and whispering sweetly to him. Of course, a whisper for her could be overheard from some distance away.
"Don't worry sweetie. It won't hurt. I promise. I'm not going to swallow you alive. No, no. I'm going to chew you up and then swallow you. You look yummy and I bet you taste even better.
With that she placed him up to her gigantic lips and half sucked, half pushed him in. Tuck witnessed her chew lightly a few times before swallowing. Then she bent over and stuck a hand into a house where she began to rummage.
 
Tuck and his friends leaned out further, trying to watch Jessica more intently. She was the picture of beauty, aside from the atrocious acts of cannabalism, she could have been the goddess Aphrodite.
 
It was this image of beauty and horror that claimed the life of another member of Tuck's party. Enthralled by Jessica, no one noticed the hand that decended upon them and pluck a young woman from the window. With a shrick she was pulled clear. One man, her boyfriend, grabbed on to her legs and was dragged out the window after her. Unfortunately, he lost his grip and fell to the ground level poarch. Landing unevenly, Tuck heard a "snap" and the man cried out in pain.
 
The high pitched whail from the woman reached them. "No, no, no, no!" she bellowed.
Amy laughed.
"No!" The plea was drawn out and tapered off to nothing as the girl ran out of air in her lungs.
After a moment they heard nothing. A shadow fell across the street as Amy stepped over the building in which they inhabated.
"Get inside! Get to cover!" yelled Mr. Appletin. to the man in the street. He was pulling himself upright with use of a nearby wooden piller. Meanwhile Mr. Van Holland usuhred people away from the windows so that no others would succumb to the giantess's appatite.
 
Tuck fairly flew down the stairs with Colin and another older man and made for the store entrance. The sound of their feet pounding on the wooden floorboards seeming meek and quiet to the thunderous impacts outside as Amy rearranged her footing for a better angel on the store. Tuck kicked the door open and was just in time to watch a hand land over the poor man with the broken leg. With a flick he was cast into the street where a huge hand, dwarfing the size of the injuired man, smothered his pityable form. The poor chap's head protruded from the space between Amys' pointer finger and thumb as he was pulled upwards along with a considerable amount of soil gouged up from underneath him by giant fingernails. As he was lifted from the ground, streams of dirt drained from the fist that held him.
 
All this happened in the space of a moment and Tuck and Colin heard the scream of the young man who was about to join his girlfriend in the belly of the giantess. Together to the last, thought Tuck.
 
Amy was leaning over sticking her hand in the window of the upper story room Tuck had just left. This was a chance to get the boy, at least, to safety.
Grabbing the redhead and gesturing the other man to follow, Tuck led them into the street. He focused upon the door across the road and made for it with all the speed he could.
 
The other two, as it turned out looked up. Mesmorized by the gigantic breasts above them both stopped to watch as she reached in the window to grab at their friends hiding within. Tuck, reaching the door to the building on the far side, turned to look back. Realizeing he was alone and cursing the fools watching, he dashed back towards the immobile men.
 
"Come on kid, let's go!" hissed Tuck, grabbing Colin around the arm and starting to pull him into motion. Tuck looked back in time to see Amy bring three people out of the window in her fist. One of the struggeling three escaped her grip and plumited to the ground like the boyfriend of the doomed lady had. This woman landed next to the still gawking man that had been with Tuck and the young man.
Amy's gaze followed the falling woman. Then she noticed the man stairing up at her. Amy smiled. "I didn't see you there. Sorry if you're feeling neglected."
 
Tuck turned away and concentrated on running towards the far building again. Once inside, the two breathed a sigh of relief. Tuck led the boy upstairs to where Amy's tush dominated the view from the many upper-level windows. Colin took an extreme interest in this.
 
Tuck tried not to notice. He had seen her ass plenty of times. In every instance it had looked perfect. At eight hundred feet tall, her ass was hipmatizing, even to a dedicated priest. To the ninteen year old next to him, it was more temptation than could be withstood. He began to grab himself.
 
Tuck started to yell at him but stopped himself short. If he was thinking about something other than dying, he would not go into shock from almost loosing his life. Tuck left the kid to gawlk out the window as Amy's ass shifted position so she could get a better angle at those inside the opposite building. 
 
Tuck sat in a dark corner and prayed for guidance. It came in a flash of insite. He might be able to lead more people to safety in the same way he had led the boy. Amy might still be distracted by the people inside.
Taking no more time to think he hustled out the door and into the street. The dominating form of Amy was now kneeling down and peering into the window with one eye, while she kept the other shut. Tuck didn't waste time with sightseeing like the other two lads and as a result, got inside just before Amy happned to glance down.
 
"Hello!", screamed Tuck as he burst through the door. "Anyone in here,"
"Yes over here," said someone quietly. Tuck looked and found Mr. Van Holland kneeling over another. Both were bloody and beaten. A pool of blood was seeping out from underneath the man lying down.
"Her fingernail ripped into his belly," explained Mr. Van Holland. "I dragged him down here but I can't say it did him much good being jostled down those stairs. Shook his guts out some." 
Tuck tried not to register disgust in his expression as he knelt over the man. The guy was not going to live long, that was a fact.   

"Listen, you gotta get over to the other side. Amy's distracted. I'll stay here and administer last rights."
"I ain't leavin' him, Friar," said Van Holland evenly. "I'll stay until the end."
 
"No you've gotta get out of here!" shouted Tucker as the roof shuddred above them and there was a shreak of tearing metal and splintering wood.
"Fine. I'll carry him," insisted Mr. Van Holland, and cradeling the wounded man in his arms, he made for the door.
 
"Be sure to be quick," said Tuck. Mr. Van Holland turned and gave Tuck a look that said he had just stated the very obvious before turning and disappearing out the door.
 
The scene upstairs was one of carnage. Blood smeared the walls and scratch marks from Amy's nails had cut deep grooves in the floor and walls. A red stain dripped crimson from the cealing where a man had been dragged upwards and out the window.
 
Mr. Appleton had a look of wide eyed disbelief as the hand came through the window. Tucker noticed that Amy had broken the window so that it was wide enough to see through while she reached inside. Her hands snatched up a man and dragged him out. Mr. Appleton and Tucker had a ringside seat as they watched Amy's gigantic mouth open wide enough to nearly see the back of her throat before the man in her grasp disappeared inside it and it shut with a horrible finality. Amy swallowed and then, grinning sardonically, reached back inside.
 
Her hand kept searching and found another man, grabbing him by one leg, she dragged him over the broken floor and out the splintered window, inciting cries of pain from the man as he cut himself on the splinters. She tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him alive as well.
 
"Mr. Appleton. We've gotta get outta here," insisted Tucker quietly, grabbing the heavy man's arm and trying to pull him off the floor.
Mr. Appleton made no motion or even agnowleged that Tuck was there.
"Mr. Appleton!" insisted Tucker.
The hand reached out for the two of them but someone, who had misjudged its direction, ran right into it and Amy fastened her grip around him instead. Begging and pleeding, he was pulled from the room and deposited onto the outstretched tongue of Amy, who quickly drew it back into her mouth where the lips closed and the man disappeared.
 
The hand returned. This time Amy focused on a group of people who were huddled in the corner. Try as she might, Amy simply couldn't bend her arm the right way to reach them. The hand withdrew and everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief. Amy's face considered them from outside. Her face, dark hair falling about it, was pensive. She furrowed her brow for a moment and frowned. Then she smiled.
 
"Not to worry little ones," she said. "I'm still gunna get you!" Her voice was cheerful and upbeat, like a child calling out to playmates in a game of hide and seek.
 
"Come on everyone! Downstairs, quick!" shouted Tucker, waving them on. They came in a rush just as Amy's hand punched through the wall sending splinters flying.
 
Tucker once had read that splinters from cannonballs crashing into a ship had caused more death than the cannonballs themselves in the old maratime battles. This appeared to be true as the crowd was peppred with large chunks of wood. Several were impailed and fell, clutching a leg or an abdomin where a large piece of wood protrouded from a bloody hole.
 
Tucker grabbed a woman with an injured leg and hauled her over his sholder. The woman screamed but Tuck took no notice. He lead the party down the stairs as Amy's hands grabbed the inside of the roof and pulled.
 
With a ripping crack, the roof came free and suddenly Amy was stairing down at them, smiling widely and pulling off the remaining chunks of cealing.
 
Tuck didn't stop to look back. Leading people downstairs and outside to the building across the way was his only thought. Amy watched as people, moving like a line of ants, followed Tucker across the road. She waved at them.
"I'm gunna eat you all evenutally, you know that by now. I'm just going to let you live a little longer."
With that, she turned back to the building she had been ripping to kindeling. The upper floor was cluttred with the dying and she began to collect them, one by one. Removing the larger splinters from the injured incited high pitched shreaks of agony to split the now noticably silant street. She quickly ate them down.
"Mmm, they don't fight as much," Amy confided to the people who had followed Tucker to the other house.
Tuck didn't care that she was still taunting them. He had at least managed to save a few people who would otherwise be in the belly of his formar friend.
"Oh now what do we have here?" came Amy's voice. "A fat little man who is just too lazy to run away."
 
Tuck peered out the window to see Amy holding Mr. Appleton like a little doll. Mr. Appleton's face looked shocked. He said nothing.
"Mmm. I'm going to enjoy you!" said Amy smiling.
 
"No! Don't!" screamed Tucker but it was too late. Amy opened her mouth wide and tossed in Mr. Appletin. A moment later Tuck heard a large swallow.
 
"What a shame. He didn't even wiggle," complained Amy.
Standing up to her full height, she walked down the street and away from the broken group of survivors. There were plenty of others houses and buildings with people too scard to leave. She would search among them for amusement for now.
 
Tuck turned his attention to the wounded, giving those without ingeries as many jobs as he could think of so that no one could dwell on almost loseing their lives. It would keep away shock.
First aid was something Tuck was good at, thanks to his father's insistance in studying trail medacine. They worked until late at night in the little triage.
As the sun sunk behind the mountains it left a beautiful purple sky sillowet. It was hard to imagine a more natural beauty. Tucked wondered if they would live to see another sunset.  Turning back to the injured, beaten group, he composed himself, wiping away the few tears he had allowed himself to cry, and returned to comforting the wounded. 
  


Tucker led the group through every prayer he knew. After that, he asked if anyone else would like to say a prayer from another faith. One middle aged Jewish man said one and an elderly Protestant man said a third. There were no other takers.
 
Amy had moved off from where they had been able to see her. Tuck got the impression that the giantesses were watching the small town from either end, making sure no one left.
 
Tuck futilely tried his cell phone for the twenty-seventh time. No luck. It wasn't all that surprising. Jessica had ripped the cell phone tower down before Tuck and Amy had arrived on scene. The radio didn't work due to the nature of the valley because radio waves were awfully dampened by the geography. Land line phones and electrical power were nonfunctional due to the giantesses ripping out telephone poles like toothpicks out of a club sandwich.
 
There was no help coming to the tiny town. It was as simple as that.
 
"We're going to die here aren't we Friar?" asked the red-headed boy named Colin.
"No kid. We're not going to die," said Tuck. Friar Tuck had been his nickname since they had discovered his profession. Tuck didn't mind much. People had called him that before and he kind of liked it.
"Even if we do, God will take care of us. Remember the lilies of the field."
In the dark of the gas lantern Tuck told them the story of the lilies of the field. Several people, at least, looked comforted by the tale.
 
Mr. Appleton was able to cook a few steaks on a gas camping stove which they all shared. They also had plenty of groceries available to them and decided to make a regular feast.
 
Early the next morning, Tuck announced his intention to have Mass before breakfast. In his sermon he tried to lift up their spirits. They might have a sort time to live, he conceded, but they must make the most of it. They would live how they wanted to be remembered; steadfast in faith and helpful to others in word and deed.
Afterwards they had breakfast. From the store downstairs they pillaged quite a spread of pastries, fruit, juice, milk and eggs cooked over the gas grill by Mr. Appleton.  The party was discovering that being besieged by hungry giantesses was much easier when one was in the company of a culinary master.
 
After a delicious plate of eggs and fruit, Tuck picked up a donut and considered it.
"What's eating ya, boy?" asked Mr. Appleton as he ambled over with a second steaming plate of eggs and ham. Tuck cocked an eyebrow at the expression.
"Maybe the wrong phrase but hell son, why are you looking so pensive at that donut? Worried about the hole in it?" Mr. Appleton had become something of the father of the group, cheerful and looking out for everyone. He was easy to like because he usually had a funny joke ready to life downcast spirits. He also had insisted that everyone to play diverting, if silly games from time to time to get their mind off of their woes.
"Just thinking sir," said Tuck. "I usually avoid donuts. Bad for your health."
"Come on now, Friar," scorned Mr. Appleton. "You got to learn to live a little. The worst it can do is kill you."
Together the two men burst into laughter. Wiping his eyes Tuck sputtered, "It wasn't even that funny."
"Sure it was son. Now lets load up on donuts and kill those big o' girls with cholesterol."
 
Apparently the girls had decided to have some breakfast of their own because they heard the thudding of feet and a distant scream from the throat of someone beyond mad with fear.
 
There was a rush to the window as people stuck their heads outside to look down the street.
Jessica was pulling a young man up to her lips and whispering sweetly to him. Of course, a whisper for her could be overheard from some distance away.
"Don't worry sweetie. It won't hurt. I promise. I'm not going to swallow you alive. No, no. I'm going to chew you up and then swallow you. You look yummy and I bet you taste even better.
With that she placed him up to her gigantic lips and half sucked, half pushed him in. Tuck witnessed her chew lightly a few times before swallowing. Then she bent over and stuck a hand into a house where she began to rummage.
 
Tuck and his friends leaned out further, trying to watch Jessica more intently. She was the picture of beauty, aside from the atrocious acts of cannabalism, she could have been the goddess Aphrodite.
 
It was this image of beauty and horror that claimed the life of another member of Tuck's party. Enthralled by Jessica, no one noticed the hand that decended upon them and pluck a young woman from the window. With a shrick she was pulled clear. One man, her boyfriend, grabbed on to her legs and was dragged out the window after her. Unfortunately, he lost his grip and fell to the ground level poarch. Landing unevenly, Tuck heard a "snap" and the man cried out in pain.
 
The high pitched whail from the woman reached them. "No, no, no, no!" she bellowed.
Amy laughed.
"No!" The plea was drawn out and tapered off to nothing as the girl ran out of air in her lungs.
After a moment they heard nothing. A shadow fell across the street as Amy stepped over the building in which they inhabated.
"Get inside! Get to cover!" yelled Mr. Appletin. to the man in the street. He was pulling himself upright with use of a nearby wooden piller. Meanwhile Mr. Van Holland usuhred people away from the windows so that no others would succumb to the giantess's appatite.
 
Tuck fairly flew down the stairs with Colin and another older man and made for the store entrance. The sound of their feet pounding on the wooden floorboards seeming meek and quiet to the thunderous impacts outside as Amy rearranged her footing for a better angel on the store. Tuck kicked the door open and was just in time to watch a hand land over the poor man with the broken leg. With a flick he was cast into the street where a huge hand, dwarfing the size of the injuired man, smothered his pityable form. The poor chap's head protruded from the space between Amys' pointer finger and thumb as he was pulled upwards along with a considerable amount of soil gouged up from underneath him by giant fingernails. As he was lifted from the ground, streams of dirt drained from the fist that held him.
 
All this happened in the space of a moment and Tuck and Colin heard the scream of the young man who was about to join his girlfriend in the belly of the giantess. Together to the last, thought Tuck.
 
Amy was leaning over sticking her hand in the window of the upper story room Tuck had just left. This was a chance to get the boy, at least, to safety.
Grabbing the redhead and gesturing the other man to follow, Tuck led them into the street. He focused upon the door across the road and made for it with all the speed he could.
 
The other two, as it turned out looked up. Mesmorized by the gigantic breasts above them both stopped to watch as she reached in the window to grab at their friends hiding within. Tuck, reaching the door to the building on the far side, turned to look back. Realizeing he was alone and cursing the fools watching, he dashed back towards the immobile men.
 
"Come on kid, let's go!" hissed Tuck, grabbing Colin around the arm and starting to pull him into motion. Tuck looked back in time to see Amy bring three people out of the window in her fist. One of the struggeling three escaped her grip and plumited to the ground like the boyfriend of the doomed lady had. This woman landed next to the still gawking man that had been with Tuck and the young man.
Amy's gaze followed the falling woman. Then she noticed the man stairing up at her. Amy smiled. "I didn't see you there. Sorry if you're feeling neglected."
 
Tuck turned away and concentrated on running towards the far building again. Once inside, the two breathed a sigh of relief. Tuck led the boy upstairs to where Amy's tush dominated the view from the many upper-level windows. Colin took an extreme interest in this.
 
Tuck tried not to notice. He had seen her ass plenty of times. In every instance it had looked perfect. At eight hundred feet tall, her ass was hipmatizing, even to a dedicated priest. To the ninteen year old next to him, it was more temptation than could be withstood. He began to grab himself.
 
Tuck started to yell at him but stopped himself short. If he was thinking about something other than dying, he would not go into shock from almost loosing his life. Tuck left the kid to gawlk out the window as Amy's ass shifted position so she could get a better angle at those inside the opposite building. 
 
Tuck sat in a dark corner and prayed for guidance. It came in a flash of insite. He might be able to lead more people to safety in the same way he had led the boy. Amy might still be distracted by the people inside.
Taking no more time to think he hustled out the door and into the street. The dominating form of Amy was now kneeling down and peering into the window with one eye, while she kept the other shut. Tuck didn't waste time with sightseeing like the other two lads and as a result, got inside just before Amy happned to glance down.
 
"Hello!", screamed Tuck as he burst through the door. "Anyone in here,"
"Yes over here," said someone quietly. Tuck looked and found Mr. Van Holland kneeling over another. Both were bloody and beaten. A pool of blood was seeping out from underneath the man lying down.
"Her fingernail ripped into his belly," explained Mr. Van Holland. "I dragged him down here but I can't say it did him much good being jostled down those stairs. Shook his guts out some." 
Tuck tried not to register disgust in his expression as he knelt over the man. The guy was not going to live long, that was a fact.   

"Listen, you gotta get over to the other side. Amy's distracted. I'll stay here and administer last rights."
"I ain't leavin' him, Friar," said Van Holland evenly. "I'll stay until the end."
 
"No you've gotta get out of here!" shouted Tucker as the roof shuddred above them and there was a shreak of tearing metal and splintering wood.
"Fine. I'll carry him," insisted Mr. Van Holland, and cradeling the wounded man in his arms, he made for the door.
 
"Be sure to be quick," said Tuck. Mr. Van Holland turned and gave Tuck a look that said he had just stated the very obvious before turning and disappearing out the door.
 
The scene upstairs was one of carnage. Blood smeared the walls and scratch marks from Amy's nails had cut deep grooves in the floor and walls. A red stain dripped crimson from the cealing where a man had been dragged upwards and out the window.
 
Mr. Appleton had a look of wide eyed disbelief as the hand came through the window. Tucker noticed that Amy had broken the window so that it was wide enough to see through while she reached inside. Her hands snatched up a man and dragged him out. Mr. Appleton and Tucker had a ringside seat as they watched Amy's gigantic mouth open wide enough to nearly see the back of her throat before the man in her grasp disappeared inside it and it shut with a horrible finality. Amy swallowed and then, grinning sardonically, reached back inside.
 
Her hand kept searching and found another man, grabbing him by one leg, she dragged him over the broken floor and out the splintered window, inciting cries of pain from the man as he cut himself on the splinters. She tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him alive as well.
 
"Mr. Appleton. We've gotta get outta here," insisted Tucker quietly, grabbing the heavy man's arm and trying to pull him off the floor.
Mr. Appleton made no motion or even agnowleged that Tuck was there.
"Mr. Appleton!" insisted Tucker.
The hand reached out for the two of them but someone, who had misjudged its direction, ran right into it and Amy fastened her grip around him instead. Begging and pleeding, he was pulled from the room and deposited onto the outstretched tongue of Amy, who quickly drew it back into her mouth where the lips closed and the man disappeared.
 
The hand returned. This time Amy focused on a group of people who were huddled in the corner. Try as she might, Amy simply couldn't bend her arm the right way to reach them. The hand withdrew and everyone breathed a collective sigh of relief. Amy's face considered them from outside. Her face, dark hair falling about it, was pensive. She furrowed her brow for a moment and frowned. Then she smiled.
 
"Not to worry little ones," she said. "I'm still gunna get you!" Her voice was cheerful and upbeat, like a child calling out to playmates in a game of hide and seek.
 
"Come on everyone! Downstairs, quick!" shouted Tucker, waving them on. They came in a rush just as Amy's hand punched through the wall sending splinters flying.
 
Tucker once had read that splinters from cannonballs crashing into a ship had caused more death than the cannonballs themselves in the old maratime battles. This appeared to be true as the crowd was peppred with large chunks of wood. Several were impailed and fell, clutching a leg or an abdomin where a large piece of wood protrouded from a bloody hole.
 
Tucker grabbed a woman with an injured leg and hauled her over his sholder. The woman screamed but Tuck took no notice. He lead the party down the stairs as Amy's hands grabbed the inside of the roof and pulled.
 
With a ripping crack, the roof came free and suddenly Amy was stairing down at them, smiling widely and pulling off the remaining chunks of cealing.
 
Tuck didn't stop to look back. Leading people downstairs and outside to the building across the way was his only thought. Amy watched as people, moving like a line of ants, followed Tucker across the road. She waved at them.
"I'm gunna eat you all evenutally, you know that by now. I'm just going to let you live a little longer."
With that, she turned back to the building she had been ripping to kindeling. The upper floor was cluttred with the dying and she began to collect them, one by one. Removing the larger splinters from the injured incited high pitched shreaks of agony to split the now noticably silant street. She quickly ate them down.
"Mmm, they don't fight as much," Amy confided to the people who had followed Tucker to the other house.
Tuck didn't care that she was still taunting them. He had at least managed to save a few people who would otherwise be in the belly of his formar friend.
"Oh now what do we have here?" came Amy's voice. "A fat little man who is just too lazy to run away."
 
Tuck peered out the window to see Amy holding Mr. Appleton like a little doll. Mr. Appleton's face looked shocked. He said nothing.
"Mmm. I'm going to enjoy you!" said Amy smiling.
 
"No! Don't!" screamed Tucker but it was too late. Amy opened her mouth wide and tossed in Mr. Appletin. A moment later Tuck heard a large swallow.
 
"What a shame. He didn't even wiggle," complained Amy.
Standing up to her full height, she walked down the street and away from the broken group of survivors. There were plenty of others houses and buildings with people too scard to leave. She would search among them for amusement for now.
 
Tuck turned his attention to the wounded, giving those without ingeries as many jobs as he could think of so that no one could dwell on almost loseing their lives. It would keep away shock.
First aid was something Tuck was good at, thanks to his father's insistance in studying trail medacine. They worked until late at night in the little triage.
As the sun sunk behind the mountains it left a beautiful purple sky sillowet. It was hard to imagine a more natural beauty. Tucked wondered if they would live to see another sunset.  Turning back to the injured, beaten group, he composed himself, wiping away the few tears he had allowed himself to cry, and returned to comforting the wounded. 
  

To be continued.
Escape! by girlfood
It was towards the evening when Mr. Van Holland approached Tucker, wiping the blood from his hands with a rag. The man he had carried to safety had finally expired after a long, drawn out death. There was not much anyone could do for him except to hold his hand. Tucker had administered last rights and then left to addend to other wounded. 
 
"We can't stay here," said Mr. Van Holland firmly after he had taken Tucker aside.
"I know," agreed Tuck.
"We stay and they'll come for us. It'll be just like last time. Only worse. No one may survive at all."
"I know," reiterated Tuck. He was getting annoyed at Van Holland for driving the point home.
"We have to move." Mr. Van Holland said with a sigh. He said it more to himself than anyone else. His voice did not carry its typical resolution of a natural leader but a dripped with a fatigued resignation of the weary whose hand had been forced. He allowed Tuck to see how he really felt for the briefest of moments.
 
"We should start running while it's dark."
"They'll catch us," said Tuck.
"Of course they will," nodded Van Holland, now back to looking like the unshakable, valiant man of iron that he was before. "They'll catch us and eat us. Every last one of us. But you know the score Father. There is a life after death. A good one.”
 
Tuck nodded. The realization that they were going to die was a harsh one but he believed more firmly than ever that there was a heaven. He hoped he had lead a good enough life to reach it.
 
"Don’t look so forlorn, boy. You've got to give these people hope. We'll let them sleep for another hour and then we'll move them. Past her." Mr. Van Holland pointed out the window.
 
They stared out the window adjacent to where they stood. It afforded them a good view of the town. They could see Amy at one end of the main street, guarding the exit while she toyed with three men before her. As they watched she would pick one up, lick him, talk to him and then put him down to grab another man. Then she would torture him, bring him to her mouth to swallow and at the last second, rub him against her belly before moving on to the next man. She alternated with the three of them, round and round. Occasionally, she would swallow a man and then scrounge around in a nearby building for a new toy. Telling him not to be afraid. That she was glad to meet him. That she would take care of him. She had been doing this for hours and it had kept most of Tucker's group awake and wide-eyed for much of the night. Now Amy was winding down but still awake.
 
However it was not towards Amy that Van Holland pointed. It was towards Jessica who lay curled at the other end of the town road. She was asleep and had been for a few hours.
 
The moon bathed her in pale white light. Her face looked too pretty for a master artist to even attempt a likeness. Her knees were drawn up to her chest and she had wrapped her arms around them. the picture of innocence.  
  
She was anything but. Jessica had easily eaten as many if not more people than Amy. Jess also went after her victims with a relish and a fervor that could be attributed to a starving lioness who delighted in the hunt. She gave every indication of savoring every bight. The screams of fear, the blind panic the death and destruction that she caused were all icing on the cake. Tuck had watched in abject horror at one particular incident. Jessica had pried open a bus of children and eaten them one by one like sardines. All the while she fired off questions at them about what they knew about the digestive system. Several men who were situated next to the heinous act had taken it upon themselves to distract the woman and rushed out into the street. Amy had ignored their arm waving and their firing of guns (which had absolutely no affect upon her) and waited until one of them ran close enough to her that she could easily grab him without reaching too much. He had gotten a brief sentence or two about the foolishness and futility of his endeavor before being swallowed alive. Jess had then finished off the school bus and then turned her attention to the remaining men who stood in the street trying to gain her attention, not realizing that she had just cleared her plate of her appetizer as it were and they were merely throwing their lives away. Those brave men were next. She had lay down in the street, her form crushing a few buildings. At least one man, either by accident or by design, had disappeared under a gigantic boob. She then set to work dragging kicking and screaming into her luscious mouth. She had licked her lips between men and told the others how the last had tasted. "Ooh he's really wiggling!" she had said with a shudder of enjoyment and a toss of the head. Blonde hair had flown behind her. Then she would go on to the next. When the last was eaten she rolled onto her side and grabbed up the man who had been trapped under her boob. Amazingly, he was still alive. He raised one battered hand in protest to her, which she promptly used to pick him off the sidewalk and convey him to her mouth where she swallowed him whole.
 
The whole spectacle had made Tucker sick and he couldn't watch any more. He had needed to sit down and prey hard, trying unsuccessfully to tune out Jessica's continued rampage.
 
Now, looking at her, asleep and calm, it was hard to believe she was the same person. But she was. Those beautiful features had twisted in evil delight at the destruction she caused. Deep within her body there were men, women and children being digested.
 
"Why her?" asked Tucker. "Why not try to get passed Amy? We did once before."
"Because Jessica's fast asleep. She is full of food and out cold. Besides, we got lucky with Amy. Don't expect the same luck twice."
"Perhaps not. But we must have faith in God. He may help us again," Tuck reminded him.
"Let's hope so," nodded Mr. Van Holland
   

They crept through the darkness as quietly as they were able, which to Tucker's ears, was all too noisy. They crept behind the buildings. and tried to keep something between them and the sleeping giantess at all times.
 
The steep mountains surrounding the town made a direct escape from the town impossible for all but the most experienced of climbers and even then ropes and safety equipment would be needed. The two people who Tucker had seen try it had been swallowed on the spot. No, they would have to get passed Amy or Jessica to leave the town, where the rock side had been cleared away with dynamite.
 
Of course, Jessica was sleeping right in front of the damn exit. They couldn't catch a break.
Tuck winced as he heard several feet scrape against the ground. The wounded and those carrying the wounded were severely hampered in their stealth, which made for a lot of unnecessary noise. Tuck bit back a comment aimed at Mr. Van Holland's size fourteen feet when he saw the strong man was carrying two people over his shoulders. 
 
Despite the noise, they might make it after all. Tuck dared to hope that they would escape. Half the party was now passed Jessica's feet and were even now making...
 
Jessica suddenly shifted positions, straightening her legs and plowing over people like two gigantic bulldozers. Screams of fright and pain tore the night. Tuck thought they might be okay, Jessica still was lying down, asleep, unmoving. Then her eyes opened and she sat up and blinked a few times. It took her a second to clear her head but someone yelled, "Run," and everyone took off in a blind panic. Jessica shook off her sleep and smiled down at the tiny creatures on either side of her.
"Just what I need, a midnight snack," she said and set about collecting people.
 
Her legs now blocked off the exit from the town so those who had not already crossed were now cut off. Jessica seemed to realize this and concentrated her efforts upon the people who had managed to sneak past her.
 
Huge hands picked up people with less effort than Tuck would have needed to move chess pieces. One man, however, was spared from her hands. Jessica's huge, moist, wet, soft, kissable lips descended upon Mr. Van Holland, surrounding him on all sides. They closed together, scooping him up along with the two wounded that he carried. Refusing to drop his charges, he paid a hero’s price for it.
 
The gigantic lips closed, sand and dirt clinging to the outside of them from when she had kissed the earth to consume Mr. Van Holland and company. Tuck watched her throat move ever so slightly and her head tilt backwards just a bit to allow Mr. Van Holland to pass down her throat. He was alive, at that moment. Tuck couldn't believe it. He had been standing next to him a moment ago. Now he was in Jessica's stomach with the two people he had been trying to carry to safety.
 
Jessica's eyes found Tucker, staring mindlessly at her.
recognition flashed in her features. A smile spread across her face. 
"Why hello there Tucker. I had hoped we would bump into each other again."
Tucker didn't wait for more information about why she was so enthusiastic to see him but instead he ran for it, knowing all the while that it was futile. She would grab him in a second.
 
What really surprised him was when she didn’t. He looked back at her and realized she already had too many people in her grasp to simply grab him. she was trying to put them all behind her so that they could not escape and she could get Tucker. However there were others nearer to her that she could more easily catch and she focused on them.  Tucker ran for his life. Upon looking backwards to see if he was being followed, he realized that several people had managed to escape and were running after him. Together they found a nook in the rocks to hide from Jessica. Tucker camouflaged them and they hunkered down as the giantess made a few passes looking for them. Eventually she was forced to give up until daylight. Tucker breathed a sigh of relief. His body was exhausted and he decided that he would let himself sleep for just a few moments before continuing on with his few companions.  
A new beginning by girlfood
Early morning Tuck awoke to a spectacular pink desert sunrise. He stretched and yawned, staring at the surrounding landscape. It was probably because he was a tracker but he noticed something glimmering on the ground nearby one of Jessica's gigantic tracks.
 
Making his way over to it he discovered the statue of the woman that they had uncovered in the cave. It seemed a lifetime ago that he, Amy and Jessica had found it. They had been friends then. How quickly their lives were altered.
 
It occurred to him before that the statue must have been the catalyst for the women's growth. Now he had it in his possession perhaps he could return it to its rightful place. At best, it might return the two women to their proper size. At worst it would at least prevent other women from being grown to outstanding heights and devouring everyone in sight.
 
He turned back to the cluster of rocks at the bottom of the cliff. The three others who had escaped Jessica's searching were just beginning to stir. Tucker got them up and moving. They had a long way to travel and the heat would not help.
 
 
Three six hours later they were looking down at the town from a high cliff. Jessica was pulling people from another house, holding them high above her head and dropping them into her mouth. She swallowed each struggling person with ease, one hand delicately caressing her belly.
Amy was playing with her food more, putting some people in her bra or on her bottom as she lay down. She smiled at them sweetly before swallowing them.
 
"We should go back and help them Friar," said one man aloud. His name was Carl and Tuck knew Carl to be a coward despite his suggestion of action. Tuck knew that he would never lead the charge back to the town on his own but would rather wait for someone else to step up to the plate and take action.
 
"We are helping them," said Tuck, pressing onwards. He had already explained his plan to the group and his reasoning behind it.
"It still doesn't feel right, leaving them," said Judy. She gestured towards the town where the giantess could still be seen and heard about their play.
"You wanna go back then go," said Tuck.
 
No one did.

Eddie, for his part tried to keep up but the overweight man was struggling to put one foot ahead of the other now and sweat was poring from his face. Tucker had managed to collect some water for them from the morning dew but there is only so much water in the desert and they were all dehydrated now. Normally Tuck would have stopped but not now. People were dying and he was their only hope.
 
Two hours later, Tuck gave in to the heat and stopped. It was just after midday and he had to take a break. Everyone else had fallen behind. Eddie had been the first to stop. Then Judy and Carl quit, promising Tuck they would follow as soon as they could. Tuck seriously doubted they would catch up. Now he stood, praying for strength and continuing onwards.
 
Finally he reached the entrance to the cave. Stumbling into the shadows he felt delirious with head exhaustion and extremely dizzy. Collapsing on the floor in the cool earth he let his body relax for just a moment, he told himself.
 
He awoke almost an hour later. He had not awoken on his own. He could feel the impacts of heavy footfalls shaking the ground upon which he rested. Small trickles of dust plumed from the top of thecae where a crack ran up the wall. They were coming. He had slept for too long. Hurry!
 
He dashed into the cave at an unsafe pace. Twenty meters in he stumbled across a rock and slammed into a bolder. It knocked the wind out of him and perhaps cracked a rib or two. It wasnothing.He barely felt the impact but reduced his speed so he didn't break his own neck.
 
It was hard to catch his breath. He desperately wanted a drink but another rumble of the earth from without was enough motivation to keep him probing deeper. Suddenly his blood ran cold as a sound pierced the silence of the cave.
 
"Tuckerrrrr!" It reverberated off the walls and ceiling of the cave, promising a massive amount of underground tunnel still left to be explored. It made Tucker wonder what was deep within the cave if the power to turn people into giantesses was relatively near the entrance.
 
"Tuckerrrrr!" The singsong voice made his skin crawl. He knew it was Amy's voice. She had somehow followed him here. No matter. She couldn't reach him this deep in the cave.
 
"I know you're here," she said. Her voice echoed in an eerie way all around him. She probly wasn't even trying to talk in a spooky voice. The acoustics of the cave did that. It didn't change anything. Why talk to her? He had a job to do and her pleas for attention were just another distraction to be ignored. Certainly she posed less of a threat to him than the cave. He started movingagain, careful not to bump into anything in the darkness. It couldn't be too far now.
 
"I have Collin.” The voice stated a simple fact. The name Collin sounded again and again around Tucker. Damn echo.
 
"I can easily eat him right now. He's so tasty Tucker. I really want to but I want you to come out of the cave even more. You better answer me Tucker or else Collin is going to my Collin."
 
"Alright! I'm here!" yelled Tucker as loud as he could. The lack of water made his throat feel like sandpaper. He coughed a few times and spat out some blood.   "Don't eat him. I'm coming out."
Laying the statue on the cave floor he returned to the light as quickly as he could.
 
"Let Collin go," demanded Tucker.
"I will, if you turn yourself over to me," said the gigantic form of Amy.

"Let Collin go first."
Amy obliged,” okay," she said. "But I only trust you because you're a priest."
Tuck nodded as Amy placed young Collin on the ground where he immediately ran to Tucker.
"In the cave is a statue. Put it back where it belongs," whispered Tucker as Collin hugged him, crying and shaking uncontrollably from the shock of nearly being eaten by a gigantic beauty.
Tuck tore Collin from him and pushed him into the cave. He hoped Collin remembered his story of how he and the giantesses had found the mysterious statue. Collin staggered into the cave, still shaking as Tuck walked out, head healed high.
Amy swooped down to grab him.
"So you're gunna swallow me alive?" asked Tuck, trying to remain unafraid.
"You know it," confirmed Amy with a smile. "We ate everyone else in the village and found three yummy people on our way up here."
"Yeah," said Jessica, coming into view now that Tuck was held at a height high enough to see her.
"I'm pretty full but I bet we'll both be hungry again by the time we find someone else."
"So now it's your turn Tucker. I told you not to let us catch you."
"Despite our old friendship you still plan on eating me?"
"Sorry Tuck. I am going to eat you. I'll eat Collin too, once I get him out of the cave."
"What!"
"Sorry Tuck," Amy said again with a smile of amused embarrassment. She held her hand higher, affording Tucker a stupendous view of the surrounding landscape. It was completely wasted upon him of course, Amy taking up his entire attention. Her mouth opened wide below him. 
 
He fully expected to be lowered down into her mouth but no. Amy let him swing there, waiting for doom to come at any moment.
"I bet you taste good Tuck," said Amy.
Tucker was too busy saying prayers to respond.
"I've got a nice, warm belly for you to sleep in. Of course, you might not wake up. I'm looking forward to this Tucker," continued Amy in a soothing tone of voice.
 It suddenly occurred to Tucker that the longer Amy talked, the more time Collin would have to put the statue back in its proper place.
"So, uh." said Tucker. "Uh." It was hard thinking of conversation topics when one knew that a bath in the stomach juices of his friend awaited him. It would be a terrible experience, no matter how attractive the woman.
"So you just ate everyone in the village did you?" said Tucker sternly, finely hitting on a subject he could get worked up on.
"Sure did. And those stragglers on the hill that followed you up," said Jessica. Amy nodded confirmation. "They were delicious. Still, time to move on to greener fields. After Amy eats you and Collin that is. Did you know how she caught Collin by the way? I'll let Amy tell the story."
"He was watching me from a window after I ate people hiding in the library. I think he has a crush on me," Amy said with grin. She lowered Tucker closer to her mouth and he thought that this was it but she just wanted him to hear her next words. They came in a whisper. "I'll just see if I can coax him back out of the cave after you're in my belly. Who knows, I might be able to get him in time to give you some company in here. She caressed her abdomen. "By the way I only ate one of your companions on the hillside just now. I think he stopped moving but you never know. He might be alive enough to talk to for a while. I guess I better gulp you down."
 
Her eyes seemed fixed upon him, like a hungry cat about to swallow a mouse.
"And now, Tuck, we must say farewell," said Amy with a pouty face but her eyes bright. "I can’t wait to see how you taste."
Amy lowered him downwards, her mouth opening wide more for dramatic effect than to accommodate Tucks meager form. Her red mouth seemed huge and down, down that long red tunnel waited her throat. She would swallow him.
 
Tuck's downward motion stopped, probably because Amy wanted him to admire the view. She was certainly enjoying this. "Can we get a move on?" said Jessica impatiently.
 
Amy was not one to rush eating her meals. She let Tuck swing above her face for a few more moments. "Go on Amy. Do it." said Jessica.
 
"Good heavens woman! The last thing she needs is encouragement," said Tuck who was sick of Jessica coaxing Amy to eat him like he was some prized treat.
 
The waiting ended finally as Amy's tongue rose up to catch his form as he was deposited head first onto the muscle. Her fingers released him and the light above his head reseeded. It was wet in hear from all the saliva. The tongue was an animal itself, writhing and wiggling and manipulating his form. It was useless to fight Amy from tasting and obviously enjoying his body. She made a groaning noise of delight that was impossibly loud in her mouth. Tuck tried to cover his ears but he was pressed into the roof of the mouth so hard that he could barely breathe.
 
Finally, she swallowed. It was like being pushed down a hot, dark, waterslide that belonged to a living creature. A beautiful girl with whom he had been friends. About ten seconds later he entered her stomach. He remembered admiring her form when he was in high school. She had always had a great body and flat stomach. He never thought he would wind up inside her stomach. It was just as dark as the cave in here but much scarier.
 
Her belly tossed him and threw him this way and that, a tiny spark of life in a biological machine that made no distinction between its contents. It would rip his body to shreds so he could be absorbed into Amy.
 
He heard Amy describing his taste to Jessica. It chilled him to hear Amy laugh. Then the world was shaken up even more and he heard Amy calling for Collin.
Don't listen Collin, thought Tuck as Amy continued to pine for what she hoped would be a witless or at least willing meal.
 
Collin had finally stumbled across the statue and had almost made it to the the resting place of the statue when he heard a voice calling him. "Collin," it said. "Collin. Tuck is okay, he's with me." Collin pressed forward, groping in the darkness. "Collin, I really like you. If I didn't I wouldn't have let you go. Tuck's here. He's fine." Amy caught Jessica's eye for a moment and under her breath she added, "Actually he was better than fine, he was delicious." Jessica smiled. "And he's going crazy in there. I can feel him." Then Amy returned to calling into the cave.
 
Collin thought he had reached the place Tuck had described to him. It was somewhere around here.
He groped for the ledge where he would place the state.
"Collin, I really do like you. I know I ate a lot of your friends but I was so hungry. Now I'm full. I can control it Collin. I'll eat livestock or something. Maybe I'll eat criminals. Tuck's here. You can come out and ask him." This caused quite a stir in her belly and Amy had to muffle her mouth to keep from giggling with laughter.
 
"Think about it. You'll have the biggest girlfriend of all time. You can explore me Collin. You would like it. I would like it too. Come be with me Collin."
 
Hell, thought Collin. Why not? If she's lying I can just run back into the cave again. He placed the statue down on a ledge absentmindedly and turned back to hurry to see Amy.

Outside Amy felt the change wash over her. She began to return to normal size. It was a slow process but at the end of five minutes she was back to her original height. Jessica was standing next to her. 
Collin emerged from the cave to find the two women talking to each other. They stopped when they saw Collin and ran to him.
"Collin!" they both shouted. "Collin you saved us."
"We really aren't monsters!" insisted Jessica.
"I don't know what came over me! I was just so hungry and I wanted to eat everyone. I was even going to eat you Collin. I was going to swallow you like I swallowed everyone else. Like I ate Tuck!"
"And how I ate all your friends," said Jessica, picking up where Amy left off. "I would never do that if I were thinking clearly."
"Please. You must believe us Collin. You must!" pleaded Amy.
Collin nodded uncertainly. At this both women hugged him, thanking him for his trust.

Deep within Amy’s stomach, Tuck departed his body, surrendering it to his consumer. There was a bright light, a feeling of peace and comfort. Then his father was standing before him with his arms outstretched. They embraced and Tucker started to cry. “I am so very proud of you,” said his father. "There are many people here who are looking forward to seeing you Tucker. Best not to keep them waiting. Together they walked between the golden gates and into paradise. 

One year later.
 
 
Carlos was really a new boyfriend. A flavor of the week. It didn't matter to Amy. She hauled herself up over the rock she was climbing and took a breather. Carlos, for his part, was staring at Amy's spandex clad ass which was, if anything, better looking than it had been a year ago.
 
Jessica and her boyfriend of six months, Tom, arrived a moment later. Tom took out his binoculars and pointed them in the direction Amy was staring. After a moment or two he passed them to Jessica.
"Spooky, isn't it?"
"What is?" asked Jessica.
"The whole population of that entire town disappeared without a trace a year ago. No one knows what happened to them," explained Tom in a knowing tone.
"Oh, I'm sure someone knows what happened to them," argued Amy playfully as she surreptitiously cast a glance at Jessica who was smiling a satisfied smile of warm memories.
"Don't be so sure," said Tom skeptically. "There are plenty of things out there that we still don't understand."
"Don't tell me you believe in things like aliens or monsters or ghosts!" said Jessica.
"All I'm saying is I can keep an open mind. There's a whole town down there that is uninhabited."
 
Together they continued up the mountain. Jessica spotted a cave where they could take shelter form the heat of the sun's rays. The two girls went deep into the cave, explaining that they had to go to the bathroom and they would be back in a little while. After a time, their voices died away.
 
Tom awoke just in time to see his girlfriend emerge from the cave carrying a golden statue of a women and step into the sunlight. She was accompanied by Amy. Suddenly the world around the two boys seemed to rock and before they knew it they were looking up at their girlfriends who had just grown about a thousand feet.
 
"Well what do ya’ know. Snacks," said Jessica, picking up Tom who was screaming something to her.
"Mmm, I am glad we invited the boys," said Amy, grabbing Carlos. "I would have been so hungry walking back to the city without having something to eat. It's been a long time too." 
 
Both girls swallowed their boyfriends’ whole. They had only gone into a relationship fairly recently and it had been for the specific perpuse of eating them when they returned to this cave. Their former boyfriends now beginning their digestion processes they turned their attention elsewhere. In a few long strides they covered the distance it had taken an entire morning to cross at normal size. "Oh man, it's been too long," said Amy.
"You said it."
 
They shrunk down back to their original heights and got into their car. Jessica put the statue in the back of the car before they drove off. It had a nice mantle place waiting for it back in their apartment. The two women drove back to the city, the inhabitants of which had no idea what was coming for them.“Maybe I’ll call Collin,” suggested Amy slyly.” The poor thing still has a crush on me. I bet I could arrange a date for dinner.” 

Jessica laughed as the wind from the open window whipped her hair around behind her as they drove down the highway in the fading light. Tomorrow would be the best day of their lives.

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=975