Undeserved by Inwiththebooks
Summary:

Power rarely goes to those that deserve it. It rarely seems fair in how it winds up in the hands of others. Whether they deserve it or not, those expressions of power remain real and those at the mercy of it at the whims of fantasy.


Categories: Crush, Destruction, Feet, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 15849 Read: 44860 Published: September 12 2020 Updated: September 16 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Inwiththebooks

2. Chapter 2 by Inwiththebooks

3. Chapter 3 by Inwiththebooks

4. Chapter 4 by Inwiththebooks

5. Chapter 5 by Inwiththebooks

6. Chapter 6 by Inwiththebooks

7. Chapter 7 by Inwiththebooks

8. Chapter 8 by Inwiththebooks

Chapter 1 by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

So as you can probably guess from the size tags this is rather going to get a bit beyond scales I normally write here.

Also, want to give a shoutout to 'Nanomachines' by VivettaVenray. I very much was inspired to write this after reading their work. Do enjoy the ride.

The glittering lights of the city beyond reflected outside the vehicle as it made its way through the crowded skylanes of New Austin. Even with the flashing lights of the Peacekeepers spilling blue and red lights around it the traffic was slow to divert itself. The unmarked white sky troop carrier made its way through even though there was rather colorful language coming from the front seat, gliding along through the air. Despite the occasional rough turbulence it was nothing to get especially excited over.

 

Behind the heavily tinted reinforced window near her, Ryna idly watched the mass of vehicles part. Bored blue eyes drank in the sprawl of the skylane traffic not so much out of interest but more boredom. She notably was not  wearing the uniform that most would expect from Peacekeeper forces. Neither were any of the ones in the vehicle humming through the air. They weren't standard forces after all and this mission was very much off the books far as the government was considered.

 

The Reclaimer Corps separated its squads into five members. A thumb and four fingers. The Thumb was the squad leader and operator. The Fingers were the operatives. Not a standard group deployed. Not by any stretch of the imagination. Closer to a mercenary force employed by the United American League to delve into the undercities of the vast hive cities that had sprung up and housed almost all of the human populations on the North American Continent. Sent out to recover old technology or erase unfortunate secrets of the past regime before the Great Drought had devastated the planet.

 

Ryna herself was a Finger and the other three rough looking folks in the back were Fingers as well. The driver was their Thumb, a charming woman by the name of Daxel. "Motherfucker, I will glass your fucking cunt with a broken wine bottle!"

 

Very charming as she shouted explicatives up at the front at whoever had just cut her off. Ryna looked over at her fellows, who smirked at that. There was one who was the odd woman out. A rather mousey looking dark haired girl with glasses over the bridge of her nose. Very thick glasses. She was rather fixated on her datapad and not saying anything, trying to clearly make herself look as busy as possible. Ryna could see from the reflection in her glasses however that she hadn't moved from the same lines of text.

 

"Don't be nervous, doc, we don't bite. Least not VIPs like you." The blonde said with a lopsided grin as she leaned forward and looked at their charge.

 

A squeak escaped the little woman as she fumbled her datapad and almost dropped it, surprised at suddenly being addressed. She swallowed thickly as she looked at Ryna and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. Pretty cute if Ryna was being honest, but wound up like a spring without a doubt.

 

"I-I'm not nervous, just eager to get underway." She said.

 

"Dunno what's to be eager about. Undercity is just dregs and shit and old as fuck tech." One of Ryna's fellows remarked.

 

"Worth something to some folks, like the doc here." Ryna remarked with a shrug as she crossed her right leg over her left and felt the vehicle start to lurch downward.

 

The transport started to descend down into a large gaping hole in the city, lights around it directing people into tunnels. The lights and signs indicated areas to travel to. There were a number of places under the city. The actual undercity was the deepest layer, the rest had been built atop the ruins of the old city of Austin. Supposedly Austin had just been one city of many over a couple hundred years ago. As opposed to the massive sprawling thousands of miles stretching hive it was now.

 

"Finally, clear of those fuckheads above. Check your gear boys and girls, once we get down there not gonna be many chances for resupply." Daxel remarked.

 

Ryna double checked her loadout. Shotgun, check, pistol, check, short range comm, check. She frowned as she patted herself down and let out a sigh of relief. "Wew, thought I'd forgotten my smokes." The blonde let out a sigh of relief.

 

"Would have had to turn the whole thing around." A fellow finger remarked and there were some chuckles at that around the cabin while the mousey doc looked more confused than anything else.

 

Doctor Annabelle Vicar, supposedly a genius of astrophysics, energy dynamics, biological engineering and... well a whole slew of other things that sounded impressive to Ryna. Fuck if she knew what any of it meant aside from the fact the quiet and nervous girl was smart. Whatever brass wanted her to get hands on with was hard to say, but was enough they sent her down with a whole Hand. The young woman was back to looking at her datapad again, pointedly trying to not make much conversation. Soldiers probably made her nervous.

 

Down and down the craft went into the depths of the undercity until at last the light became a dull glow and the tunnels were looking much less well maintained. The smell was usually what a lot of folks noted. A lot of raw sewage made its way down in places here. Ryna pulled on her gas mask and the doctor almost turned green before she forced hers on her face. The blonde tapped at the pilot cabin door with her fist.

 

"Gonna set down close to the target area, you'll have to sweep the rest on foot. Target is an old government facility from the Pre-Drought Era. Ryna you got the Doc, the rest of you I want you to sweep the area ahead of them. We find any dregs hanging out in there, well, its a top secret mission. You know what to do." Daxel called back.

 

No witnesses. Typical protocol. Ryna looked out over the ruins of the Undercity. Old decaying skyscrapers and buildings that had once no doubt been impressive were collapsing ruins from the ages of decay beneath the layers of steel and concrete built above. There were people down here. Very very unfortunate people that couldn't afford to live anywhere else. Poor folks that were abandoned by society, or criminals escaping the Peacekeepers. It was a shithole. Yet they came down here pretty often, usually for fuck and all.

 

The craft sat itself down outside of a rather large building isolated from a lot of the rest, decaying chainlink fences up around it. The doors slid open and the other three fingers spilled out while Ryna grabbed the Doc's shoulder. The woman jumped a little at her touch but the Mercenary held her there for a second. "We're gonna follow after them, three minutes for them to sweep ahead. You stay behind me, keep your head down, and duck in cover if anyone starts shooting." Ryna said firmly.

 

Annabelle looked at her from behind her gasmask and nodded slowly. "R-right, yes. Of course. J-just make sure they know not to touch-"

 

"Yeah yeah, my folks are the best doc. You just worry about keeping your candy ass glued to Ryna, yeah?" Daxel's voice cut in over the comm.

 

The smaller dark haired girl fell silent at that. Ryna got the feeling she didn't quite appreciate the interruption but was far too shy to say much about it. In any event a few minutes later Ryna led the way out of the ship. She had her shotgun up and was moving after the rest of the squad. Evidently no contacts so far. When they came up next to the building it became apparent why. Doors and windows were sealed off by security shutters. There was evidence of attempted forced entry but no luck. Ryna spied a terminal and walked over to one of her squadmates working it.

 

"What's it look like?" She asked.

 

"Encryption is pretty simple, old as fuck password encryption method. Won't take me but a few moments here." The man responded.

 

Sure enough a few moments later the terminal was cracked and the shutters started to slowly, with the screech of aged mechanisms, descend. The door was kicked in and the three led the way with Ryna pulling the rear with Annabelle. Flashlights flickered on and bathed the facility with probably more light than it had gotten in years, combat boots clomping on aged and dusty floors. There were no bodies, appeared the facility had been abandoned before security was raised.

 

"You know where we are heading doc?" Ryna asked the girl following them.

 

"Y-yes, need to go down, base level five." The young woman piped up.

 

"Hey, think the elevator works?" One of the other Fingers asked, shining a flashlight on the rusted doors.

 

"Yeah in your dreams maybe. Some cardio is good for your fat ass." Ryna remarked as she gestured to the door to the stairwell.

 

The marked door was kicked in and the squad started making their way down the long flight of stairs. Ryna had Annabelle walk in front  of her now that they were confirmed no contacts. Better for her to bring up the rear in case some dumbfuck dreg made their way down here. Aside from the check in with the Thumb, all of the Fingers were quiet the whole way down as they focused on the mission and bringing the Doctor safely down there with them. Eventually the reached the bottom and the door to BL5.

 

The door was locked, but a couple quick kicks smashed it open. There was no active alarm system, though interestingly enough, on this level there was light. Emergency light. Ryna blinked in surprise as she flicked off her flashlight. That was a first. She had never seen a facility that managed to hold any measure of emergency power down here. The reserves in this place were probably massive if they managed to maintain power.

 

Annabelle meanwhile looked around this floor in wonder. There were all sorts of strange looking equipment. Tubes. Energy currents. Some monitors here or there. "Just like I'd hoped." She breathed in wonder.

 

The squad spread out but she seemed to know exactly where they were going from here. The dark haired woman led the way through a long hall and toward a large observation chamber. There were seats that had gathered dust here and still more signs the place was running on emergency power. The dark haired woman was looking down into the arena below the observation chamber. Ryna looked down with her and saw some kind of... pod? Kinda meaningless to her really.

 

"We're at the lowest part, Thumb. Finger 2, go and check some of the terminals. Whatever data we can get on this emergency power grab. Finger 3, watch the stairs. Finger 4, take the doc down to the arena down there and see what's up." Ryna called said over the comm.

 

Ryna for her part made her way over to a series of stairs that seemed to lead up to and office that also overlooked the arena. The door here was made of wood and the lock had rusted away with time it seemed. It pushed open effortlessly and she made did a glance over the room. It was indeed a rather nice looking office. Probably for the director of whatever facility this was. She idly looked over some of the aged pictures here. A rather plain looking dark haired man was in some family photos, wearing a prim labcoat.

 

She spied some documents on the desk and idly picked one up at random.

 

"Date April, 6, 2078.

 

Funding is being frozen. The whole of Austin is being evacuated with the New Austin initiative coming down from the top. I'm ordering all operations ceased for the moment until I can speak to the Governor. We are so close. We have a working version ready, it just needs to be tested. If I can talk some sense into him we won't even need to worry about New Austin. We can reverse the drought potentially. There is no limits to what the Homo Novus experiment could yield. This is a notice to all employees however to stop all testing and return to your homes to prepare for evacuation potentially.

 

Security doors will be put in place in the event of a temporary relocation to New Austin. You are all doing work beyond what was expected of you. I want you to know I'm proud of you. I hope, I pray, that our efforts are not in vain and to see the destiny of mankind realized.

 

God Watch Over You All,

 

Dr. Raymond Vicar, PhD."

 

It was dated two hundred years ago. It wasn't the date that drew her eyes. It was the name. Ryna read over it a few times just to be sure. Vicar. Like Annabelle Vicar. There were a number of dots that were starting to connect and a lot of questions that she suddenly had for the mousey little doctor they had brought down all this way.

 

BANG. BANG.

 

Gunshots rang out through the facility and Ryna rushed to the window overlooking the office and saw Finger 4 fall like a sack of potatoes with blood spreading out from a couple bullet holes in the back of his head. The gun was smoking on the floor and the doctor was already removing her clothes in a hurry.

 

"Thumb, all Fingers, Finger 4 is down! VIP has downed Finger 4!" Ryna called over the comm as she rushed down from the office and toward the door into the observation room. The door was made of some kind of reinforced metal and was sealed shut now. She ran back up to the observation chamber and fired her shotgun into the glass. It cracked it but that glass was thick. Bulletproof. The roar of the shotgun left her ears ringing.

 

The doctor jumped at the noise and looked up at Ryna for a moment. Their eyes met for a moment. Her mousey and normally nervous face was set in an expression of determination before she slid her now naked form into the pod. Which started to release some kind of steam and seal itself up. Ryna pounded on the glass.

 

"Hey! Get the fuck out of there! What the fuck are you doing!?" Ryna screamed as the rest of the fingers arrived and were trying to get into the room. Trying to crack the door, trying to shook the bulletproof glass.

 

The pod whirred to life slowly and the emergency lights started to flicker on and off. They started to flicker faster as the pod whirred louder and louder. "What the fuck is happening in there, Finger 1?" Daxel's voice came over the comm.

 

Ryna was transfixed on the pod as the lights flickered and the pod itself started to glow. She wasn't sure what she was watching but for whatever reason she couldn't look away. Slowly the flickering stopped. The light inside the pod started to die down, the whirring noise dying down as well. The squad managed to get access to the arena and spilled inside aside from Ryna herself, two men pointing guns at the opening pod as it slid and hissed to open.

 

Ryna watched the pod open. She watched as a pink mist slowly crept from within the pod, hanging and lingering in the air. She looked in the pod and saw... no one. No sign of the woman inside that had just entered.

 

"I... I don't know Dax. I don't fucking know." Ryna breathed.

Chapter 2 by Inwiththebooks

As soon as Annabelle had gone into this she had known there would be no going back. As soon as she had stepped onto that transport she had worked to steel her mind for it. As soon as they had crossed into the undercity she had accepted what she was going to do. As soon as they walked into the facility she had buried her qualms. As soon as she walked into the arena and stared at the pod she knew her destiny was just in hand. She just had to reach out and take it. And she took it with the ring of a gunshot.

 

Shooting a gun wasn't like what she had expected. The jarring of the wrist. The trigger being forceful to pull down. The vids she had watched prior to all of this had made it seem easy. Shoot for the head. Her fingers had been slick with sweat. Trembling really around the grip of the handgun as she had pointed it at the back of the unsuspecting man's head. It was him or the pod. There would not be another chance like this. This was her only chance. The only chance anyone would get. So she sealed her destiny with a pair of shots and became a murderer.

 

These were the moments she was reliving. Over and over at the moment as her world became a bright series of lights. She tried to open her eyes but it was more akin to the fact that she couldn't close them anymore. She wasn't even aware if the pod was still working or not. Had she passed out? Had she died? There was no air for her to breathe here, but yet there were things she was aware of.

 

Pathways. Routes. Roads she had never seen before. Railways of pure light that bore warmth along them. It seemed so different. Like she had been teleported into a world beyond this one. Like her perceptions had been altered. There had never been talk of this in the notes of her Great Grandfather. Even he hadn't known what would happen to the first to take the step to the next phase. Whatever that phase was.

 

She tried to move her arms and legs and she found that there were none to move. So instead she focused on what she was. Anna's mind reached out over her body and she was made aware. Aware that she was like the pathways she was looking upon and could see. Her body, it resembled a cloud of energy. A pink swirling mist of pure energy that she could manipulate. It was... incredible. She tried to sharpen her senses and senses she had never known could exist sprung to life. Signals, power sources, heat, she was aware that was what she was seeing. The emergency grid of the facility. The signals of the Hand's comm system. The heat emitted by their forms.

 

Yet oddly enough she couldn't see them. Annabelle pushed that from her mind for the moment. She focused on her form and tried to manipulate it. Tried to twist this form she found herself as. To bend it to take a shape she imagined in her head. Sure enough the cloud that made up her body started to shift and turn and twist and expand outward. It formed matter of a sort and shifted around into the shape in Anna's mind.

 

Her body slowly came into existence. The same slight form. The same shorter stature. The flaws were ironed out however. Her pale skin was flawless. Her clothes once discarded simply formed upon her body and took their place there. Her hair however had changed, taking in a pink hue as well as her eyes. Her hair seemed to shift a bit and move on its own at the edges and her eyes almost had a glow to them. No glasses were upon her face, she had no need of them as her eyesight was flawless.  It felt like squeezing her form into a container for the moment, but she still had her new perceptions. Just she also created her old perceptions.

 

The first thing she perceived with her new perceptions was a pair of guns pointed directly at her head. Annabelle blinked as she drank that in. She could see the weapons down to their details. One was a laser rifle, the other was a solid projectile. She could feel the energy rifle like it had a presence greater than the people in front of her. Her pink eyes then shifted to the Fingers. They were moving their lips but for some reason she couldn't hear them. Their voices sounded distant.

 

She focused, trying to attune her ears and then she managed to understand the sounds they were making with their flapping meat lips.

 

"...On the fucking ground! Get on the ground now!" One of them was barking.

 

Annabelle opened her mouth to try and respond but no words came out. She frowned as she tried to change around her mouth and develop her vocal chords from her new body. It was rather complicated. It was like she had to... lower herself in a way to communicate with the two people in front of her.

 

"I-I will not." Were the first words out of her mouth. "I won't let the same government that forced my Great Grandfather to abandon his dream to take what isn't theirs."

 

"Crazy bitch!" The one with the solid projectile rifle reached out and grabbed her.

 

Anna winced as she expected to be jerked around violently... only to find... she wasn't. The slight girl opened her eyes and saw the man was physically straining with all his might to move her. Annabelle couldn't even feel that he was touching her. It was a bit like trying to detect the movement of a skin mite or some other micro-organism upon one's body. She marveled at that. Her eyes were wide as she watched in disbelief. There was a surge of something that filled her at the sight.

 

The other one with the energy rifle struck her with the butt of the weapon square in the face and the weapon simply shattered into plastic and circuitry. The energy cells fell over Anna and she let out a moan as she felt the energy bonding with the energy that made up her own body. As soon as it did the petite girl immediately sprang up, doubling her size. The man trying to hold her was pushed away and the other had fallen over onto his back. Both looked up as she stood at a towering ten feet tall.

 

The pinkette let out an erotic moan as she felt the stray energy bonding with her body, expanding it, melding with it. It felt amazing. She look down at her hand and curled it into a fist. So this was Homo Novus. The next stage in human evolution. The dreams of her Great Grandfather, carried over the years until they reached her. Of a world saved from itself instead of a world that staved off its inevitable death. A world under the guidance of a new human race. That was her. She had done it.

 

She blinked as she looked behind her and winced. Her growth had been amazing but it had destroyed the machine. Unfortunate. Well. Perhaps she could make another. For now though... She turned her attention to the two cowering Fingers. "Stay out of my way of you don't want to end up like the other one." She said.

 

Her eyes turned to the observation area and the blonde woman there. Ryna if she recalled. She saw the cracks in the observation window from the gunshot and had a thought. All at once her physical body vanished and it its place there was a large pink cloud. A cloud that drifted toward the cracked glass. It seeped through and out into the observation room beyond the arena. It was then that her form returned to its ten foot tall physical shell in front of Ryna.

 

The blonde fell onto her rear. "W-what are you...? Yo-you're related to whoever ran this place?"

 

Annabelle frowned. She must have caught something with her Great Grandfather's name on it. "I'm different now. Homo Novus. The next step. The next stage of human evolution."

 

"What do you want? You-his notes mentioned trying to stop the drought. Are you going to try to pick up after him?" Ryna asked, sounding terrified.

 

Anna lifted a brow. "Why. Would I ever care about doing that?" She asked. A smirk quirked up her lips as she grabbed Ryna by the arm.

 

The sheer animal fear filled Ryna's eyes and it was something Anna could see down to levels she had never imagined before. Andrenaline flooding into the bloodstream, signals being sent to a meat brain so very limited in its design. To her the span of moments could last an eternity. She saw in an instant what a human would have to slow down to see. It was then that Ryna started flailing uselessly against her.

 

"My Great Grandfather's genius passed onto me. His dream isn't mine though. His dream was of unity. A human race that pools together under an ideal of commonality and community, evolved beyond petty squabbles. I can see a bit clearer. I've studied sciences for years. I've studied history before that and the most common thing about all humans is they will always disagree with each other. What humanity needs isn't a community and a stage for more squabbles. It needs a superior. A being beyond. A God, if you will." Annabelle said, finally able to speak without that annoying fluttering in her chest. Without that stumble of her tongue. Without the useless fears of ridicule.

 

"You're insane! Crazy!" Ryna screamed as she pulled out her pistol and fired it at Anna.

 

The rounds simply passed through where they hit. Anna shrugged. "Maybe I am. Not much point is there in discussing it with you, now is there?" She remarked as she released the blonde and started walking.

 

Her eyes were following the paths inside of the building until she found what she was looking for. An outlet. An electrical outlet. She licked her lips as her pink eyes flashed. "Since you brought me here, this is your chance to run. To run and flee while I stretch this new body. While I learn what it means to be beyond humans."

 

With that said and having put the three humans out of her mind she reached toward the electrical socket. Her index finger dissolved slightly and a pink mist entered. She switched the flow of energy on and started to drain the emergency power from the facility. It was akin to a larva devouring the food left behind by its mother. And devour Anna did. She let out a moan as she felt her body shuddering from the influx of new energy. It was an order of magnitude more than anything she had gotten from that mere energy rifle. An erotic feeling filled her again as her form started to expand rapidly, her container no longer able to hold in her reserves at this scale.

 

Her shell body, flawless and perfect expanded more and more. Her head hit the ceiling but it was like she had touched paper. Like paper it broke at the slightest strain. She tore through to the floor above and she could see the three humans scrambling up the stairs. Their speed was almost comically slow compared to the rate of her expansion. The energy of the facility was being guzzled down, flowing into the unending font of Annabelle. Another floor was torn through and the destruction grew wider as well as more of the concrete and metal rippled and ripped away from her form.

 

So much, it was so much but it felt so very good. She wasn't going to stop until it was dry, the little strand of energy connecting her to the socket traveled out to other sockets and sped up the rate of the energy drain. The emergency lights flickered out as soon as her head broke through the top of the facility and out through the ceiling. She kept going, more and more, smashing through floors, rooms, whatever the facility held was worthless compared to what she had become. Eventually she stopped. At an even fifty meters tall in the middle of the undercity.

 

She doubled over, gasping and panting as she hugged herself, her mind fogged with the delight of the new energy being added to her form. It was euphoria at its finest. An sublime sensation of power. She opened her pink eyes and saw that one of the trio had managed to escape. Ryna. The other two must have been crushed in the rate of her expansion. Irrelevant really. Not a concern. The energy being looked up at the ceiling of the undercity and took a moment to revel in what she had become. She had ascended.

Chapter 3 by Inwiththebooks

Time had become a different thing to Anna. Her thoughts were not had in the span of seconds and minutes and not stalled by trying to recall vague memory paths. It was an instant flow of information across a network of energy. Her mind was not bound by a body of meat and flesh and thus her thoughts and processes were not under the same constraints. In the time it took Ryna's pitiful little flesh meat body to cross toward the ship they had both arrived on Annabelle had time to trace out any sources of energy in the undercity.

 

More than that she tried to work this new body of hers. A normal human trying to be this large would have died from their own size. A being like herself however did not adhere to the laws that bound humans. As such she could do other things. She could expand herself. And indeed... as she reached out a vast hand toward the shuttle Ryna ran toward and watched it dissolve into a pink cloud of energy, she could operate her body in fragments.

 

The cloud of energy shot toward the shuttle and as it did Annabelle's body shifted downward a bit from the loss of energy. The energy struck the shuttle however and started to drain it dry. It surrounded the shuttle and guzzled down the energy just as Annabelle would have when it was attached to her. The cloud grew and expanded in kind and she could detect the information within the shuttle being made available to her. Maps, access codes, coordinates, communications. They were all added to the whole that was Annabelle. The cloud expanded until it was around Annabelle's own size before it returned to her main body. The speed this all happened was a single minute.

 

As the cloud rejoined her the pinkette laughed, her form swelling upward and doubling her size up to one hundred meters. Her pink eyes glowed a moment as she swelled, falling over the now dead shuttle and the pair of humans panicking near it. She smirked. "Thank you for the lovely meal, Thumb. As well as for bringing me here. Truly, if the government wasn't so slavering for any edge over the rest of the League I wouldn't have been able to do this. Fortunately human nature is quite predictable."

 

It felt so good. So fucking good to let herself be free. That is what this was. This was Annabelle without that restrictive little body. Without that nervous psychology. Without worrying over someone knocking her over or not noticing her. She walked forward, her step shaking thr ground as she willed there to be weight to her steps. They were chattering at her with their little meat mouths and honestly it was taxing to try and strain herself to understand them so she simply didn't bother. It clicked that really. Humans compared to her were almost animals really.

 

"I'm afraid it's quite difficult to understand you. I'm sure you can understand me however." She boomed out as she walked closer and closer. Her shoes fizzled away and revealed a pair of bare and flawless feet beneath, nails painted a lovely shade of pink.

 

Those same feet trampled whatever buildings or rusted vehicles were between her and the duo. It was probably like watching a trash compactor come down, whatever that was caught under them crushed flat and completely without a chance to resist. A tongue peeked out from behind her lips, licking along them as the two got the idea and started to run. A smirk curled from the corners of her mouth. This was a rush. Professional soldiers, people that would have shattered her as a pitiful human. Bugs in front of her advance.

 

"You move rather painfully slowly, you know. Why don't I show you how fast I move?" Annabelle laughed.

 

It was faster than any human could have hoped to fathom. It looked like teleportation to anyone else. For Annabelle all she did was take a walk around the route they were running. A little stroll that destroyed more ruined buildings and crushed more rusted vehicles in a single instant of destruction. For the humans they blinked and suddenly her feet were what they ran into. They smacked face first into the toes of the powerful energy being, falling back as soon as they made impact.

 

"You move so slow. So very very slow. It's like watching mold try to cross a surface." Anna said with a tsk.

 

More little chittering noises that Anna didn't bother to understand. She was aware that one of them, the Thumb, pulled out a gun and fired it upon her. Ryna at her feet was aware that the woman next to her had fired one moment. Then the next instant Annabelle's foot was next to her. The pinkette had lifted her foot and brought it down upon the Thumb so quickly it defied the human's little limited senses. Anna couldn't even really feel a crunch honestly and so she slightly lifted her foot to make sure.

 

"That is certainly a rather bright color." Anna remarked of the gore staining the ground.

 

Ryna started to throw up at the sight. There would have been a time that Annabelle would have done the same. It was before now. When she was a human. It had been but moments ago in reality but it was already something that felt almost hard to remember. Hard to remember being so very tiny and insignificant. Hard to remember the need to breathe, the need to blink, the need to sleep because her body wouldn't be able to function without it.

 

"Now as for you..." She looked at Ryna and scratched her chin.

 

The blonde was on her knees and begging and pleading to her. She was crying and begging and whimpering and Anna couldn't bother to remember a single word she was saying. Couldn't bother to bring herself to understand what the squeaks coming out of her mouth meant. Instead she pointed a finger at her.

 

"I like the way you look. You are going to become the first." She said simply.

 

With that said there was a little cloud of pink that escaped from the tip of Anna's finger and stretched down toward Ryna. It surrounded the human, enveloping her in a pink energy that seemed to flash a bit. She looked terrified for a moment. Then the next moment. There was no more Ryna. She vanished within the pink cloud as in a single instant Anna consumed her down to the molecular and atomic level. She was devoured and brought into Annabelle.

 

The pinkette focused. She searched deep inside of herself and when she did she found it. Found the matter that she had taken from Ryna. She could see everything she had been. Everything she remembered. Everything that had made up the lifeform known as Ryna. Annabelle snapped her fingers and upon the palm of her other hand stood Ryna again, the blonde returned to the world from within Annabelle. Ryna fell onto her back and when she spoke it wasn't with words but rather with speech through energy. An instant transfer of words and meanings human minds couldn't accomplish.

 

"W-what was that!? W-wait, what did I just- how did I just..."

 

"Calm yourself." Annabelle responded in a similar manner, their conversation taking place in a span of time that humans would basically consider instant.

 

Anna forced Ryna's mind to calm from its panic, the blonde staring at the pinkette holding her in disbelief.

 

"As I said, you are the first. I wasn't sure if it was possible to do that actually to such a fine extent but appears so. So congratulations. You are the first to be brought into the new reality. The reality that is Me." Annabelle said with a chuckle.

 

With that said Annabelle simply closed her hand and Ryna was once more drawn into the unfathomable being that was the energy being. She was akin to but a single atom within a much greater being. A denizen in a universe of its own of sorts. The pinkette rather found the thought stroked her ego to consider it like that. Not a God, for such a thing sounded so very limiting. A new reality perhaps? A new universe? Well. She supposed she would find out in time. For now though. Her eyes turned toward the pathways of energy within the undercity and smirked. She was feeling like taking in a new meal.

 

Her movements were such that the dregs and criminals of the undercity couldn't even have time to properly process being trampled before the little buildings they were in ended up flattened. It was really like they were standing still compared to the pinkette. Like they were moving in slow motion. Their movements were movements she had made herself once, but now she was unfettered. Unbound by the same rules that applied to the meat.

 

She stopped above an old power grid that was supplying energy to some makeshift dwellings and reached down. Her hand smashed through the buildings and people in her path as she broke through the ground like it was not even present. A jolt tore through her as she drew the power in, pulling more and more into her body. Now that the humans could see her standing there suddenly towering above they tried to run. Not that it was going to do them a lot of good. Not that there was any hope they could outrun a being like her.

 

Her form swelled rapidly as she drained at the old power grids, energy from within her shell body stretching out with pink tendrils and burrowing into every crack and crevice of the underground. Every source of energy she detected was drained dry and the energy funneled back to her body. Eventually she felt some light resistance and looked up. The ceiling separating the undercity from the layers of urban hive above. It groaned for a moment before cracking and groaning and splitting. Pink mist was filling the undercity, and her body was straining to escape. And so she broke forth like a new being leaving an egg.

Chapter 4 by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Sidenote in case anyone is interested, listened to a lot of the 'Promare' Soundtrack while writing this. Specifically 'Nexus'. Great stuff. And a lot of Synthwave.

The layers of urban space below the surface city were rather sophisticated and the tunnels were rather advanced as well. Some were made for sky cars to fly through, some for civilians to walk down. Power grids kept them functional and often were directly fed out through these tunnels. They were the veins of New Austin, carrying the blood that kept the hive city functioning. It was one of these veins that was first to burst forth with Annabelle's form.

 

Pedestrians made their way along the walkways of the vast tunnel, skycars hovering through the strictly directed lanes of traffic. There was a rumble of seismic activity that was the only warning they had before a pink head burst out into the tunnel. The ground split under people and sent them scattering away. Skycars swerving to avoid making contact with the vast being burst forth from the undercity. Her head was huge, enough to fill most of the hundred meter high and wide tunnel. A few vehicles impacted with the flawless skin of Annabelle's face, crashing and exploding on impact.

 

Her pink eyes opened and she could see the pathways of energy flowing through the tunnel, the complex network of grids feeding the tunnels and the city itself. It took a good deal more effort to notice the humans in the tunnel and the skycars. Her gaze swept over them, vastly more people packed into this space than there had been below in the undercity. A smirk tugged at her lips as they stared at her head in disbelief.

 

"Ahhhh..." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. As she did a blast of her energy body escaped from her mouth and washed over the dumbstruck crowd nearest her. Those caught inside of it weren't dissolved like Ryna had been. Instead they found themselves violently ripped from the ground and toward her mouth as she sucked inward and drew the energy back toward her massive open maw.

 

Skycars, people, everything caught in the energy mist was dragged toward her open mouth. People screamed as they were rapidly tossed inside her mouth and sucked down into her body proper. She lacked the organic need to swallow or chew, simply able to send the things she drank down into her shell body to swim in the condensed mist inside. Skycars had their energy drained and processed. People found themselves meanwhile broken down in a different manner from what she had done to Ryna.

 

"Lets see here... something like this." She mused as she worked on disassembling them and the skycars and then... she started putting things back together in a different way.

 

Hundreds of tiny people were torn apart in an instant within her. Next the metal of the skycars was as well. She smashed her fist up through the bottom of the tunnel and opened her hand up. Those that hadn't been sucked inside of her had been turning to flee but found her massive hand was blocking the way. And from inside her hand things started to emerge. Not friendly looking things either by the looks of them.

 

Humanoid shapes made their way from within her hand and out, covered in sleek metal. Flesh and metal was blended together as towering fifteen foot tall amazonian androids walked out. They all looked like utterly flawless and filled out examples of the female form, all uniform in their white hair, yellow glowing eyes, and the weapons they wielded. Dozens walked out from within her hand and stood above the terrified crowd.

 

When she spoke and communicated with them it was without moving her mouth, instant communication. "Go play." She ordered.

 

"Yes, Mother." Came the response from all of them at the same time. The nearest ones to the nervous looking humans did indeed go play. One reached down and grabbed a human in a business suit and proceeded to twist off his head. They all had cruel smug smirks on their faces as they set into the human civilians.

 

Annabelle watched her new creations indulge in the twisted desires of violence and destruction of the old and outdated. "Look upon them, bacteria. You are looking upon the future of humanity. The new human race created by me. The old shall serve as entertainment or materials for the construction. Perhaps those of you that amuse me may yet find a place within me, preserved forever." The pinkette boomed as people panicked and screamed and tried to get away from the massive murderous creatures created by the energy being.

 

Anna idly wondered if she would have felt terror or disgust if she were a human like them still. It was certainly possible. It was certainly not what she felt now. What she felt now was pleasure watching the flawless beings shaped like clay from her hands pleasure themselves with the smaller humans. She licked her lips as she watched them indulge in their desires free of human limitations. The amazonian beings stomping and crushing and tearing the humans apart like they were nothing to them.

 

Taking her mind away from them for the moment she instead focused on spreading her energy body through the tunnel and draining the conduits along it and tracing out the grid. She didn't automatically funnel it toward her shell body this time, instead focusing on spreading out the growth of power to her energy body. Pink energy filled the power grid and was spreading through the veins of New Austin beneath the world. The energy pathways and roads were being drained dry and already on the surface some were noting power failures and mass outages. Infrastructure was failing in certain places. Given how fast all of this was happening it was unlikely they knew what was going on. Not yet anyway.

 

Pink was spilling out into the tunnels proper and filling them out, engulfing people and skycars in other regions of the tunnels in the substance. It had been roughly five minutes since she had first burst out from below the first tunnel and already she was in everything. She was filling the veins of New Austin with herself and they felt so restrictive. People inhaled her energy. Skycars fell from the air and crashed into the ground as she drained them passively. There was another thing she wanted to test.

 

She closed her eyes and focused elsewhere along her true energy body. In a tunnel miles and miles away. One filled with panicking people unsure what was happening. She condensed the energy in that area and willed a shell to form. Slowly the energy in that area formed and took shape until, towering at a hundred meters and filling the tunnel, another body of hers took shape. It looked identical to the one she was using right now, just smaller at a hundred meters. She could see through it, control it just like she was controlling the current one. The new rather naked and towering form rubbed her hands along her, on full display for the humans below but it was rather like ants seeing one naked. Who really cared?

 

Certainly not Annabelle who lifted her bare foot up over an awestruck crowd, its shadow falling over them all for a moment as she moved slowly enough for them to actually grasp what was happening. They screamed and tried to run, but it was no use as she brought her foot down with a thunderous boom that echoed through the whole of the tunnel. She dragged her foot back, a red streak left behind from the people she had just pulped into nothing. The noises they made still were not something she bothered to understand.

 

"Mmm... More..." She moaned.

 

Indeed she made more. More of Annabelle. More pink haired giants filled the tunnels beneath New Austin, dozens of them at varying scales. All of them something she could see through. All of them her. These bodies even grabbed handfuls of humans trying to flee and downed them as her larger body had. Swallowing them down before processing them with metal and creating more of the amazonian murder machines that set upon their fellows. This was incredible. A dream. A true wonder and marvel that was hard to match.

 

"Hmm?" There were shutdown signals being sent through the tunnels as the grid down there was redirected and shut off and parts of it were being sealed. Ah, it seemed as though her efforts were being noticed finally.

 

"Tsk, as though such a thing can stop me. As though anything your bacterial forms can do will stop me." Annabelle scoffed.

 

She drew back at some of the energy that had been drained toward her largest body, pulling it in and as she did the shell started to swell and grow and break through more layers of steel and metal. She was aware that the Peacekeeper corps and some military forces were being deployed and engaging with some of her bodies as well. Laser weapons smashed into her other bodies, growing and expanding them as well as the enemy unknowingly improved her other bodies. Adding to her overall power and growth. They didn't seem to fully understand this, naturally and kept firing and vainly trying to stop her.

 

More and more she swelled, the paper layers of metal tearing away as her body sprung forth from a massive hole torn. Buildings on the surface were falling away as the ground shook. Hundreds of people spilled into cracks forming in the ground. What was rising from the ground was larger than any building by a vast margin. Annabelle's form had well surpassed the measurement of meters. It was well into the measurement of miles in her largest body and her smaller bodies were draining energy to try and join her.

 

Massive pale pillar like fingers tore up, pulling aside the shell of the surface. People, vehicles, buildings, all were caught by them and pulled away. Crushed. Obliterated by the hands of Annabelle tearing open a hole for her body to expand out of. Skycars crashed into the sides of the massive digits. Sirens started to blare. The ground rumbled with a quake unlike any in New Austin had experienced before. It was a force unlike any the people of the city could have imagined as Annabelle clawed her way out from the underground and to the surface.

 

A hand pulled her up out of the hole, still expanding much like the rest of the biblical form of the pinkette. She had shed her clothes much like most of her other bodies had, not particularly seeing a need to ape the inherent human shame of being naked. This was only a shell after all. It was not her true body. Though she would admit, there was a special kind of pleasure and bliss in using this shell to crush the buildings under it.

 

She pulled up out of the hole, her massive form stepping up to tower over the city. She was... so much more. A being that towered above everything. The tallest of the buildings below barely came up to her ankles and looking over the city it looked so much smaller than it had when she had been a human. A smirk quirked its way up her lips as to her the city looked different on another level as well. It was less buildings and people. It was more a shining beacon of energy. The countless power grids that were on the surface gleamed with a pure energy that had her curl her massive toes in delight. It had her mouth watering.

 

It wasn't a city. It was a banquet and she intended to indulge herself to the fullest.

Chapter 5 by Inwiththebooks

All hell had broken loose on the surface of the city as the towering figure of Annabelle cast her shadow over all. People on the ground were fleeing in what seemed to her like slow motion. The defenses of the city were aiming up at her and preparing to fire away. Thousands of communications were sent across the whole of the city to warn of the massive being towering over them. The titan of a being set her hand upon her hip and eyed the streets below and the ground vehicles.

 

The skylanes were tossed into chaos by her presence, people driving whatever way they could to avoid colliding with her body. Which often saw little lights flicker in the air to indicate the destruction of vehicles smashing into each other. Annabelle had not too long ago been inside one of those vehicles. Hard to believe really. Once she had been one of the countless insignificant beings that fled along the streets on the ground. Now she was rather above it all. Now her form towered over everything and cast it all in her shadow.

 

She would get down to business soon enough but for the moment... well. It would be a waste to simply head to the next stage without indulging some of her more perverse desires really. She lifted a foot up, moving slowly, slow enough that humans could fathom her movements. It was like having to move in slow motion really. However she found she rather enjoyed savoring the little sights of people trying to outrun her. It was hilarious really thinking they could.

 

The shadow of an enormous pale sole filled the sky for many of those fleeing along the streets. It passed over some of the buildings lining it. Vehicles smashed into her massive toes and broke upon impact, some being sent crashing below while others just ended up breaking apart upon it. It was the slightest movement but for this fragile world she had left behind it was so much more, it was like a human stepping over an anthill really. No. It was worse than even that. It was unknowingly ending micro-organisms with every movement. Only she was very aware of it and thrilled by it.

 

She allowed her foot to hover above the fleeing crowd for a moment before bringing it down. Buildings crumbled almost as soon as they made contact with her bare sole. Rubble was what heralded her step before her foot ever landed, burying people beneath. Then her foot actually set down. In an instant well over a thousand lives were snuffed out beneath her step and the knowledge of that sent a thrill through her spine. A flash of power knowing that it had been so very easy, so very effortless. So very tantalizing.

 

So she took another step, her foot smashing down and crushing yet more urban sprawl as she walked along the line of the street. It was a swath of destruction that shook the city. One that wiped so many buildings and people away. She didn't even notice the solid projectile weaponry being fired at her from below. It was like noticing the efforts of single celled organisms acting against her body. It was beneath her. And so were the Peacekeepers that were flattened into the rubble like everyone else. No different in the end, just dust that didn't even have a chance to mar her perfect and flawless feet.

 

Noises. She was aware of broadcasted noises being made at her. The words of bacteria being spoken at her but she didn't deign to listen. They didn't matter. What they had to say didn't matter. What mattered was what she did and what she had to say. "I can't really understand your meat smacking together, making noises at me. It takes a good deal more effort than I care to expend to know what you say. Know you all gaze up at something beyond your existence. Wriggle and squirm in the cosmic soup while I step through it, at the very least it might amuse me."

 

Her booming voice came not just from her mouth but was projected through her true body, the mist that was creeping up from underground as well. Other bodies of hers were emerging from beneath the earth slowly as well. They tore smaller holes in the ground and pulled themselves up. They ranged from a mere fifty meters, to as tall as the tallest of the buildings. A couple even managed to reach the monolithic height of her main body's knees.

 

Dozens of massive stomping feet were shaking the ground in ways the city and its people never thought possible. Annabelle was all around. Wherever they tried to run and escape to another massive body rounded the corner or had her foot fill their skies, crushing them like they were nothing. Those that tried to flee below found Annabelle's creations meeting them, the sadistic androids murdering them with absolute glee.

 

That was when the heavy ordnance was brought out. The city launched railgun rounds right at some of her bodies. Some of the most powerful weapons imagined. They impacted her form and did nothing. They didn't even budge her shells. Instead Annabelle turned her attention toward them and a smirk curled its way upon the lips of her largest body. "Cute toy. Think I'll take it." She said.

 

She reached out with her true body, her hand evaporating upon her main body as she directed her pink energy toward the weapon emplacements. She dragged countless humans up from the ground, the people lifted up as though gravity no longer applied. They swam around in the cloud like so much dust as the cloud made contact with the railgun. It was then the cloud started to disassemble and reassemble much like she had now done many times before. Thousands of humans were used as material along with the weapon.

 

A massive pair of pale bare feet smashed upon the ground, as tall as the biggest buildings. A well developed form of metal and flesh stood above the city when Annabelle finished. One of the new massive Android's arms was replaced with that same railgun that had been used to attack her. She opened blue eyes and brushed some white hair from her face with her normal arm. The newly created warmachine looked at Annabelle and grinned.

 

"Mother, mind if I cut loose a bit? Shameful these bacteria would try to mar your perfect body with their filth. They should throw themselves at your feet and pray for the chance to join with you." The massive android woman boomed. As with all the rest, her communication was over a mental level.

 

"Of course. Crush them. End them. Make them aware of the new order of things." Annabelle said with a grin.

 

Her new creation grinned broadly and pointed her railgun arm at a rather large looking housing complex. People were trying to spill out of it and into the streets. One moment the building was standing, the next it was smashed into by the railgun. It was obliterated in a single measure of force, the thousands of humans inside gone and dead in an instant. The android chuckled and stepped forward, crushing humans beneath her steps as her smaller sisters looked up at her in envy and awe below.

 

The pinkette watched her creation at work and her other bodies reached out to other defensive emplacements and created more like her. Twisting metal and people into more mechanical beings, improving and uplifting the humans into a more serviceable form. Some of her bodies tore away at the tops of buildings and breathed out clouds of pink mist. People screamed in the instant before they were winked out of existence much like Ryna had been, absorbed into the whole that was Annabelle and could be invoked and recreated later.

 

The larger body meanwhile had finally made its way to her main objective. The government centers of New Austin. The pinkette grinned as the forces there opened fire upon her with everything they had. They made a nice light show along her pale and perfectly shaped legs. She licked her lips.

 

"Look upon me and know this, if your failed predecessors had an ounce of sense they could have been this. My Great Grandfather's genius was squandered and wasted. He cared too much about the opinions of bacteria. I fortunately don't have that problem. Now I am the only one that will be this. Gaze up and look at the peak, the end point of evolution. The end point of human progress." Annabelle boomed.

 

With that said she turned around and rubbed her hand against her rear. "You won't mind if I enjoy your little seat of power will you?"

 

Didn't matter if they did or didn't. Annabelle started to move backward and her bare rear filled the sky above the government center of New Austin. All of the leaders of the hive city and major politicians could only let out cries of despair as their doom came for them. The ground shook and trembled as she seated herself down, her ass crushing the buildings of high office and power in the city. All of them were ground in with the dirt and rubble with not a single survivor likely to be found. She wriggled herself into her seat on the ground and laughed.

 

"Not too impressive. The view isn't as good as expected. Well, what can I expect from those who have no ambitions beyond the same soup the rest of the single celled organisms dwell in." Anna chuckled.

Chapter 6 by Inwiththebooks

New Austin was home to countless millions of people. It was the largest hive in North America. A sprawling urban center that had stood the test of time. Time that was finally up as Annabelle slowly rose up from where she had been seated. The government center she had just left crushed beneath her rear rained rubble down as her skin rejected the flaws upon it, sending it all falling away at once.

 

"Now then, time for that feast. I've played around enough down here I think. There is so much more for me to drink down." Annabelle mused.

 

Her vision followed the pathways of light and energy through the city. She followed these paths until she saw them. The energy production plants for the whole of New Austin. There were quite a few of them. They were shining beacons of energy and power, more pure and radiant than anything she had found so far. She felt her mouth watering at the very idea of the boost she'd get from those. Her massive step walked toward the largest one she could find, crushing whatever resistance was beneath her by that point.

 

Her other bodies were moving toward the other energy plants. Her true form was also snaking through the city and absorbing the smaller sources of energy. A thick and constant fog had fallen over a number of areas and filled it. Humans caught inside of the fog usually found themselves simply vanish or were converted into android materials. Rather like they had stepped inside of the body of a vast organism. Indeed that was rather what they had done.

 

Annabelle's feet slammed down on either side of the energy production plant and she licked her lips. "Give me everything. I'm going to drink you down to the last drop." She purred as tendrils of energy escaped her body and latched into the energy within the plant.

 

Immediately she felt a jolt go through every body she had active. Her true body shimmered for a moment and then she exploded outward in scale. In a single instant from when she latched onto the energy source Annabelle experienced her biggest growth spurt. Her smaller bodies latched onto other plants and that only intensified the sheer feeling of bliss and pleasure that rolled through all that she was.

 

Her growth was a catastrophe for all of New Austin. A disaster that couldn't be stopped for quelled. Her feet expanded outward, crushing miles upon miles of terrain beneath it. A wall of pale skin was all people could see and try to run from. It was like that at all sectors of the city as the bodies of Annabelle swelled upward and outward. Her true body, the pink energy cloud, it stretched up and scratched at the outer limits of the atmosphere into space beyond. A thunderous moan ripped itself from her, booming out across the whole continent.

 

There were five hives across all of North America. Those hives made up the League. Every hive could look up at the sky that day and see a massive pink haired young woman filling the horizon. It was a sight that probably defied all logic. Some probably thought they were dreaming as they watched this being expand upward and destroy all of New Austin in her growth. It was no dream. This was the new reality. The reality of Annabelle.

 

The young woman opened her eyes in a half lidded lust. Pleasure was still flooding every level of her body, it consumed her awareness as she felt almost drunk on the sheer amount of energy she had just consumed. That pleasure only intensified as she looked down and saw the mostly desert laiden North American continent and the Hives that covered sections of it. To her they looked like vast grey patches. Like large fields of moss. It took her a moment to realize what they actually were and that she was so massive she could look out over the whole of the continent. So massive she could see the curve of the planet itself.

 

Her other bodies varied wildly in size still but they were all similarly massive. Big enough that no force on the planet probably could have hoped to contend with even her smallest body. She let out a gasp as she saw new paths. New sources of energy she hadn't been able to before. No, it wasn't the cities. Those were impressive but she saw below. Below the earth. In the lava tubes and magma chambers. The geothermal energy of the planet. It was like she was standing on a lightbulb really given how bright and pure it was.

 

Annabelle did something however that she had not up until now. She considered her actions. Taking the geothermal energy from the planet sounded delicious however it would also rather completely destroy the planet most likely. Or at the very least, render it dead forever. She was working to calculate a few things at the moment. Oh not moral concerns. Rather she was calculating the distance between the Earth and the other celestial bodies. Specifically the sun. She was trying to gauge based on the amount of energy she was feeling from within the planet if she could make it there or if it would be more useful to sup off the energy created by the human race for a time.

 

It was unlikely that humanity realized that the reason the massive titan had paused for a minute and seemed to fall inert for the most part was pondering the fate of their species. Whether it was necessary to turn them into energy production slaves or not. They probably couldn't fathom anything that Annabelle's higher brain functions were parsing out, their limited mathematics and understanding of energy and matter were rather out of their league. Eventually she reached a conclusion.

 

"Ah good. I was slightly concerned there." The pinkette breathed a sigh of relief. "You aren't necessary after all. Here I was scared I'd reduced overall efficiency by wiping out a whole hive of you bacteria." Annabelle laughed.

 

With that said she snapped her fingers. Her other bodies aside from her main one fizzled away and released into a pure pink energy cloud. That cloud slowly started to stretch across the whole atmosphere. The sky went from blue to pink as Annabelle's true body covered the planet. Every civilization that was left upon the rather dry and arid earth was able to look up and see what their new sky had become. It was time to take everything and leave the petri dish behind. Time to take the stage of actual bodies that mattered. Celestial bodies.

 

"Don't worry though. You'll still exist. In the new universe." She boomed out.

 

The sky started to fall. The pink energy cloud was tearing away at the atmosphere first. It absorbed the chemicals and air particles and added them to her own form. It came closer and closer to the world below. It was likely the humans in the cities couldn't really fathom what they were looking at. They couldn't understand Annabelle's true and glorious form. Perhaps that was the greatest mercy as the pink energy cloud made landfall.

 

In a single instant the human race was wiped off the face of the planet. The energy seeped down into every crack and crevice of civilization and absorbed every human and all of her constructs into her body. Her constructs were quite eager and happy for rejoining her. The humans not so much. Their energy was absorbed into the cloud of energy and sent waves of pleasure through the body of the massive shell Annabelle projected to the world. She licked her lips as she drank it all dry, supping on the fruits of the human race.

 

Billions of people now existed within her, the sum of what they had been before now part of Annabelle. Now subjected to the strange laws of this new universe within Annabelle. To everyone that had been taken it was akin to an endless universe of pink. Drifting endlessly through an empty space with no way to affect change or do much of anything. For the moment anyway. The pinkette could feel them all in their and smirked at their delicious collective despair. With a single stroke she had taken them all. They were her toys now. Her playthings. Trapped in a universe where she could do whatever she wanted to them. Most might have ended their ambitions there. However Annabelle did not aim so small. She wanted everything.

 

Her energy cloud forced itself down into the depths of the planet, cracking at the planet and delving down below the crust. The planet shuddered and shook and quaked. It was being torn apart and sucked dry and the moment that Annabelle started drawing upon the energy of the core she felt a pure white fog come over her mind. It was like the climax of her life had rolled through her. The shell she was using simply burst into a cloud of pink from the sheer force of it, unable to contain the amount of energy flowing into it.

 

The planet cracked and crumbled and cooled at a rapid pace as all around a pink cosmic energy flooded out around it. It expanded. Getting bigger. And bigger. And bigger. Spreading out and all the while Annabelle found herself utterly blank in the mind. There was nothing she could think about but the explosive feeling of this growth. Of the power spreading through her. Amusingly, the life that was trapped within her body experienced it as well. Their minds battered and smashed by the bliss she felt. The bliss manifested to them as a rolling wave of burning white hot energy. It boiled their atomic existences in a soup, tormenting them and overwhelming them with sensations they couldn't properly process.

 

Slowly, very slowly, around the dying planet the cosmic cloud started to form another shell. This shell was much the same as the last one only it was easily the size of the planet. She was flush in the cheeks and breathing heavily, rolling her head from side to side as she tried to come down from that climax. She looked down between her legs and blinked at the sight of fluids. She rubbed her hand between the thighs of the shell curiously, lifting it up and spreading her fingers. Then she laughed.

 

There were millions of the people she had absorbed inside the mass of fluid. Their matter and existence had been trapped inside of the gooey release generated by the body. "Ahhh... now that is good." Must have been an unconscious decision on her part. Oh she could feel them, terrified and unsure of where they were. Their little bodies squirming in the vast ropes of energy filled fluid. She gave their minds some context of where they were wordlessly and drank in their horror and despair of what they amounted to.

 

She flicked her fingers out and discarded them, letting them stew in their despair and terror. With that amusement finished, her eyes drifted and turned toward the next big item. The warm glow that was the origin of all life on the now dead and worthless rock. The massive ball of fire and heat and energy that was the sun. She set her eyes upon it and her tongue dragged itself across her lips as the bottomless hunger she had for this sensation and this high was quite deep. Deep enough she wanted to see what would happen once she drank deep from it.

Chapter 7 by Inwiththebooks

For the first moments her body adjusted to movement in space. It was not so different from her movement upon the planet really. As an energy being she rather lacked the need to worry about things a normal person would be concerned with. Direction, air, the tug and pull of planetary gravity. It was all a concern for those fettered to the limited physics of a meat body. For Anna it was mostly just reaching out and moving in that direction.

 

Tendrils of energy stretched out from her shell body and drifted out through the vast distances of space. It moved more like a stellar anomaly than anything else. Her body moved along with it, tugged along by the energy as she moved toward the Sun. Due to orbital cycles the only planet directly in her path to the sun would be Venus. Which would be enough for her really. Draining it down would give her the boost she needed to cross the rest of the distance.

 

All things in the universe required energy to function. Even a being like herself, purely made of energy, would eventually fizzle out without that influx. She could feel that within herself. There was a decay of what she had in her reserves. Of course, these were the scales of millions of years with what she had amassed. Time that was unfathomable to limited fleshy constructs like humans had been. The pink haired higher being made her way first toward Venus, her vast planet sized body pulling up closer to it.

 

"Always did want to visit other planets." She mused to herself. Something of a childhood dream. Now one that was realized.

 

She reached the planet and already her tendrils of energy were moving across the planet, draining its dense and rich atmosphere and drawing it into herself. She wasn't interested in that so much as she was the geothermal energy below. It was rather the frosting to the cake as it were. As such she reached down through the atmosphere with a hand that could have ended civilizations. The vast hand smashed down upon the crust of the planet and punched through it as though reaching in through paper.

 

The fingers splashed through the rocky surface and down into the depths, superheated rock spilling across her. Her hand evaporated and she started to drain and draw from the energy within the planet. She let out a throaty moan as more waves of intense pleasure washed over her. Her wrist buried deep in the planet expanded along with the rest of her body, widening the massive hole she had gouged in the planet. The geothermal energy of the planet was being sucked dry much like the dead Earth's had been.

 

The inside of the planet was cooling rapidly, the planet being plumbed for all it was worth by the swelling being above it. Annabelle bit her lower lip as she swelled more and more. Eventually she was large enough she could wrap her legs around the whole of the planet, curling them around it like it was an exercise ball of sorts. The planet groaned and cracked upon contact with her legs as Annabelle was arching her back, the flawless pink haired woman riding the energy waves boiling inside of her as her true energy body expended outward further around her like an aura really.

 

The pressure of her legs as she grew became more and more of a strain for the planet. Eventually it was no more than a tennis ball and looked like it would crumble at any second. She licked her lips as she looked at the thing pinned between her thighs, all but dead and spent by this point. A sad looking celestial body with no future as anything but a drifting piece of space debris. She was breathing heavily, eyes glowing softly as she flexed her legs ever so and felt it. She felt something that dragged another cataclysmic climax from her. She felt a planet crush between her thighs and crack like it was nothing, rubble smeared between two perfect walls of flesh.

 

"Ahhh... you feel that, you cosmic bacteria? Divine isn't it?" She boomed within her own sphere of existence as the climax slammed into the billions within her body. More found only despair as they were ejected from her body as mere release, dribbling away without concern from their cosmic captor. Their essence cast out to the stars.

 

She rubbed a hand along one of her thighs and wiped away the remains of the planet Venus from it before her eyes returned toward the Sun. She was bigger now from having consumed Venus, but it was nowhere near enough. She still looked so very small compared to the ball of energy and heat that was the sun. The pink cloud around her absorbed the rays of the sun and managed to gain a good deal of power passively. However... it wasn't enough. It was just so very slow. She needed more. She needed everything.

 

So Annabelle drifted toward the sun. She could feel its heat growing more and more intense as she got closer. She could feel the energy massaging at her shell. Could feel her tendrils energized just from this close proximity. "Come to me you big beautiful morsel." She purred as she sent out her tendrils of energy.

 

She was prepared for a lot of things but she wasn't prepared for the sensation of her energy making contact with that of a star. It was... so much. Overwhelming was the word to use. It was like she had suddenly turned a firehose to full blast and put it in her mouth. She actually had to force the flow to tighten and constrain itself to not lose sight of everything in her head. To not just fall into the sun. The sun's energy was trying to essentially force hers to join with it rather than the other way around. It was a war down to the atomic level, a battle raging for what form was more pure.

 

"I'm not here to become star food. You are *my* food." She gritted out.

 

The battle raged on, taking place over a span of time that would have been impossible for a human to notice. Eventually there was something buckling from the star's energy. Then Annabelle's energy shattered whatever atomic level resistances to the bonding there were and forced it. She didn't need to conform to the chemistry. The chemistry was an extension of her will. She would make it work how she desired.

 

She drew upon the power of the star now in earnest and once she started, the flow wouldn't stop. The surface of the sun rapidly was turning from red to pink. The shell body she had was being drawn toward the pink surface and she held out her arms with a broad grin as she was pulled in at a rapid speed. Her vast planetary form fell hard and fast toward the surface of the sun before splashing down into the pink ocean. The shell shattered and vanished as the sun itself finished its transition.

 

A pink orb was what now existed in the center of the solar system, its light radiating out as it was converted down to its very core. It wasn't that Annabelle had devoured the star so much. It was more like she had bonded with the star and changed it so the two were one. At least at first. At first it was a pink sun that had risen up and shined out into the dark depths of space. And then it started to shift and change to suit the needs of its new owner.

 

A vast amount of pink energy spilled out from the sun, blasting out in a supernova of pink that pulsed out over the whole of the solar system. The planets that were solid cracked almost instantly and the energy within them was slurped up. The gas giants found themselves absorbed wholesale by the force of the blast, drawn in toward the violent pink energy. It was a light that was seen all around the local area of the galaxy, gleaming out so bright it would have been impossible to miss.

 

A new form started to take form. The sun shifted and twisted and expanded outward as Annabelle crafted her new shell. Her body was born again from the heat of the sun. A vast pink stellar entity rose up as large as the solar system itself had been. Arms formed. Legs. A body that resembled her lovely petite form chiseled out from the pink star. Glowing eyes opened up and shimmering darker pink strands of plasma formed her hair now. Her fingers ran over her new body. A body of pure energy.

 

"This is vastly better than a shell limited by human appearance." Annabelle mused.

 

The existence within her had taken on something of a liquid-gas and constantly agitated state. The human existences within her were in a strange world of pure chemistry, of creation and destruction. A primordial soup that broke many minds to try and fathom. She giggled at that. Giggled at her new existence becoming beyond the imagination of the bacteria she had left behind. This was beyond divinity. This was an existence that there were no words for. No words a bacteria could come up with anyway.

 

The Star Energy being looked out at space itself and could see the stars beyond. Places many would have considered unfathomably distant. To her they seemed very close. More stars. More planets. She raked a tongue of pure plasma across her glowing lips. The radiation of pink energy stretched out from her form and across vast distances. It moved faster than the speed of light, improved beyond what the natural forces of this universe could create. A tendril latched onto a nearby system and it was along that she traveled.

 

The towering solar system sized form of Annabelle sped through the darkness of space toward the system. As she came upon the outer rim of it she pursed her lips and sucked the energy enveloping some of the planets toward her. They were drawn in toward her mouth and into it, melting into a slurry as their energy was added to the vast amount that was bubbling inside of Annabelle. She felt pulses of pleasure shoot through her with each celestial entity consumed.

 

Her burning foot idly stretched out as she lazed out above the system. The sheer proximity to it burned and blackened at the surface of the planet. The force of gravity that she exuded was enough that the world was drawn toward her celestial form. The planet made contact with her big toe, splashing into the plasma energy and being absorbed by it the same as if she had eaten it the other way. She laughed, running her fingers through her hair as her gaze fell upon the sun of this system.

 

She reached out with a vast hand, pointing her finger downward until she touched along the surface of the star. Its surface immediately was converted to a pink surface and started to be absorbed up into the whole that was Annabelle. She bit her lower lip as yet more energy fueled her continuing expansion and growth. She wanted more and needed more. Needed to consume more energy. To get bigger. To see what the end point was. Where did the expansion end? Where did the limits go? Were there any limits? She didn't know but as she traveled from star to star, system to system she knew she had to find out.

 

She grew more and more, the solar systems themselves becoming insignificant. Enough that the tendrils of stellar radiated energy she exuded were enough to consume them without much concern. It was a passive growth almost. She grew so big that her toe could have extinguished a system ten times the scale of the one Earth had been part of. She pulsed with pure energy as she swelled and consumed, the galaxy itself finding her energy spread through it.

 

Eventually she had torn a hole in an arm of the galaxy and filled it with herself. Her burning pink eyes drifted around at the whole of the galaxy, looking upon it as no human could have ever dreamed of. She looked like an unfathomably massive monster that had sprung from a sea of stars. A towering monolith of radiant energetic plasma. A being that looked out over a galaxy and saw not so much a thing of wonder. No, she was seeing her next meal. Her next thing to consume in her path of endless expansion. The countless glittering stars. They were all hers for the taking.

 

"Everything is mine. This galaxy. The galaxies beyond it. All of it should be part of me. Part of the new Universe. The Universe of Annabelle."

Chapter 8 by Inwiththebooks
Author's Notes:

Final chapter here. Hope it was a fun time! Next story I've been working on is a story set in 'Humanity's Downfall' so if you like elf smug and despair should be a fun time.

When Annabelle next reached out with her energy, it rather felt like the whole of the universe was shaking. It felt like it was shuddering as this vast being, this vast deity of energy, established something to replace it. The energy filled the milky way galaxy rapidly. The stars filling the galaxy were changing from their normal hue to pink at an alarming rate and shone with a power and energy that was seen well beyond it and into the darkness of space beyond. If there were other lifeforms in the universe they would have likely seen the night sky have a gleaming pink light at some part of it.

 

More energy was funneled into Annabelle. More power filling her cosmic body as she swelled up over the galaxy. Black holes found their energy being drained away, even the ones at the center of the galaxy found their rotational energy was no match for the pure raw energy that Annabelle used to drink them out of existence. It was all flowing into her until she was standing atop a dimming little disc of stars. Her body growing well beyond the scale of the galaxy. Her burning eyes gazed down upon it, gazed down upon where she had come from. The petri dish of stars that had bound her like so many others.

 

She lifted a foot up, the enormity of the cosmic appendage something that went beyond all possible imagination. It was easily as big as the galaxy itself by this point. The burning skin of sheer plasma shifted above it as she curled her toes, Annabelle running a hand between her thighs as she brought her foot down and dashed away a galaxy beneath her step. A wave of intense pleasure rolled through her, pulsing a supernova the scale of galaxies out from her form at the climax that rolled through her body. She moaned as the pulse of energy shot out from her body and rolled over the nearby dwarf galaxies to the local group. Casualties of her getting off more or less.

 

"Mmm... not enough. Not nearly enough." She breathed.

 

The cosmic being found herself drawn toward the Andromeda galaxy some distance away. She reached out to it and her energy surrounded it, enveloping the distant galaxy and whatever civilization it might have had. She needed the energy, for she also needed to break free from this local group and out into other groupings of galaxies. Due to the expansion of the universe other gravitationally locked groups of galaxies were being moved further from her. The rate of expansion not something anyone could fathom. So she had to literally expand faster than the universe did.

 

No easy thing, but Annabelle was nothing if not ambitious. She was going to become everything. And as she consumed the galaxy and all of the little dwarf galaxies around the local group her form exploded outward in growth. Her body composition was also changing. It was shifting. Warping internally as she needed more of a boost. It wasn't enough, what she had here. So she would have to make it herself.

 

She curled inward on herself and started drawing in all of her energy radiating out. She was drawing in everything. All the matter she had consumed. All the power she had taken. All the unfathomably large pools of energy. Her form seemed to shrink for a good bit, reducing in scale. Then it rapidly condensed even further. The pink light vanished from space seemingly but she was indeed still there.

 

Annabelle had reduced her form down to the atomic scale, everything within her straining at her burning body, bubbling and boiling under the surface. All of the energy she had gathered. Everything she was. All of the beings she had consumed. All of it was pushed and pulled and forced into a space the size of a single atom. It was too much and she felt the pressure. She felt it mounting more and more, like a pot of boiling water being left on the stove for too long. Screaming for relief.

 

She closed her eyes and focused. Focused on the chemical reactions within her vastly small dense form. She manipulated them. She pulled at them and at the strands of chemistry within herself. She was not bound by the chemistry of this universe. So she altered what was inside of her. Altered the laws within herself. The atomic being of pure energy felt the pressure continue to mount as she pulled and pushed and manipulated. She couldn't hold it forever. It was trying to come bursting out but she strained to hold it.

 

Finally something clicked. The manipulations within herself took shape and now she could feel the energy within her growing to a peak. A peak that she still held in as long as she could. It was maddening. Utterly maddening to hold it in like this. To feel the need for an explosive release but to actively deny it. But it wasn't time yet. She needed to wait. Hold. Hold. It was growing and she could feet the peak fast upon her, straining until she felt like she was about to completely pop.

 

That was when she released. That was when she let the climax burst forth from her. A pure white enveloped her mind for a moment before her body exploded outward. One moment it was on the atomic level. The next it expanded beyond the local group she had been trapped by. She smashed through the gravitational barriers. As she exploded outward her form had changed due to her alterations.

 

The pink superheated plasma had become filled with space. Space much like the universe had. Her form was outlined by a bright wall of pink light. Her eyes were a pair of glowing portals of pink and looking upon her body one could see countless stars filling it. Galaxies. Planets. Stars. All of them were filling her body at a speed that eclipsed the speed of the current universe she was within. As such when she made contact with the galaxies within the universe around her they were absorbed and converted into energy to fuel the expansion of the new universe of Annabelle.

 

She had forced a big bang level of energy release and the climax was still rolling through her body, it was sheer bliss and pleasure that melted away rational thought. She watched the stars and galaxies passing overhead. She felt everything filling her body, felt as the chemistry of her body formed a new universe. A truly new universe. A better one. A universe that Annabelle had become.

 

She felt the straining of the old universe to hold in the rate of her expansion, trying to outpace her. It was so very slow compared to her however. So very lazily moving compared to the vast being of the universal form of Annabelle. Her body overtook it with ease and just like that. It was gone. The universe was consumed and all that was left... was Annabelle. Annabelle was all that there was, all that there could be. All that there would be.

 

She ran her cosmic fingers over a body filled with light, with a thought she could fill the universe with what she desired. Change it to how she wanted it to be. Amuse herself with whatever she wanted to amuse herself with. A thought occurred to her as she basked in her afterglow. Basked in the feeling of becoming all and enjoying a climax that saw her body still expanding endlessly and growing.

 

At a mere will of her own she shifted things around, moved around a galaxy to take the shape of the Milky Way. All of this happened over a course of time that was likely eons within her body, to her time was a meaningless concept. Outgrown. To those limited forms within her time was what she dictated it would be. And she dictated the formation of the galaxy. A system within that galaxy formed a planet. A blue planet where a race would develop upon.

 

Once this was done, upon this verdant blue paradise planet she released the existence of the humans she had consumed in her initial growth. Beings so insignificant it would have been easy to forget about them. They found themselves scattered along the planet, winking into existence. When they did, she made some edits. A few shells within her body took shape, pink haired avatars. Gods for these bacteria to worship. She wiped away all memory of their old world. Of the before.

 

Annabelle was all they would know. All they would remember. All they would worship. She gave them paradise, a world green and plenty just like her Great Grandfather probably imagined it looking. Only, it was within a being beyond what he ever could have fathomed. The thought... rather had her cosmic fingers trail between her thighs and a smirk quirk up her lips. Ultimate power. To do whatever she wanted. Everything was hers. And she was everything.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9654