Projekt Jotunn by Chozo
Summary:

During a bitter snowstorm in the final days of 1944 a desperate dictator gambles his remaining military forces in one final assault against the advancing armies of the Allied powers. Unfortunately for the unsuspecting Allies, Nazi Germany has one other surprise up its sleeve...


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 5620 Read: 40781 Published: June 01 2008 Updated: June 17 2008

1. The Giant German by Chozo

2. A Reich Resurgent by Chozo

3. The Battle of the Bulge by Chozo

4. "Ich bin in Liebe..." by Chozo

The Giant German by Chozo
Part 1

A heavy snowfall made reconnaissance difficult for the Allied forces situated to the west of the Ardennes, and air-support was entirely out of the question. Nevertheless, the Germans had been routed from France, and spirits were high among the troops. Christmas was fast approaching, and while they knew that the war wouldn't be over by then, they had little reason to doubt that final victory was but a few short months away.

"It's just going to be smooth sailing from here on in." said a young private as he struggled to open a can of rationed meat. There was no one within the group of soldiers who disagreed with that statement. "Shicklegrubber's scrapping the bottom of the barrel, and I reckon he's going to aim what he has left at the Russians." he added.

"Oh yeah! Comrade Joe ain't liable to be as forgiving as we are. In fact, don't be surprised if that commie turns on us after the war is over." said another soldier, as he sipped on a mug of brewed chicory.

Someone shouted: "Hey guys! Do you hear something?" Everyone quieted down and began to listen, half expecting rifles to open up at any second. But there was nothing but the howl of wind in an otherwise silent forest.

"Must have just been the wind, or maybe you're hearing stuff Jake!" One of them shouted.

"Yeah, nothing out there but trees and snow," said the man with the mug of chicory. He was about to take another sip of the hot brew, when suddenly he noticed ripples spread across the surface of the liquid, as if there was artillery fire off in the distance. "Wait! Hold on guys, I think there might be something to it." he said.

Once more, they began to listen and this time they could hear something heavy rumbling through the forest off to the East. The ground also began to tremble, as if something massive was on the move. "The Jerries are up to something!" Someone shouted. "Quick, take up defensive positions!" shouted the commander.

The soldiers rushed to put out their fires and hunker down as the trembling grew more intense, and the sounds of wood splintering and snow crunching became louder and clearer. Something was definitely headed towards them, but what could it be?  The Germans definitely had some impressive tanks, and Hitler had even dabbled with the construction of gigantic mega-tanks. Could it be that this was the sort of thing they were now up against? What else could crush through full-grown trees so quickly and easily?

There wasn't a single G.I. that didn't feel some consternation at the unseen mass that crashed towards them, unimpeded by the difficult terrain. Although many of these men were veterans of the D-day invasion and other operations, none of them had ever heard anything like this. Whatever was coming at them was big, really big.

***

Jeremy peeked out from the make-shift trench with his standard issue M1 Carbine rifle pressed firmly into his soldier. He had been lucky a few months earlier when he successfully splattered a Panzer commander's brains as a column of Tiger tanks made it's way through the French country-side. Maybe this time wouldn't be any different; bigger tanks? undoubtedly, but the men driving them couldn't be any larger than he was - or so he thought. As it turned out, he couldn't be more wrong; none of them could.

Through the obscurity of trees and falling snow, he made out a colossal form crashing through towards him. If he didn't know any better, he would have thought this was a dinosaur or woolly monstrosity from the Ice Age, but instead it slowly materialized in the all to familiar silhouette of a soldier of the Wehrmacht! Jeremy rubbed his eyes, as they nearly burst out of his cranium. Aside from the fact the German was 50 feet tall, he appeared exactly the same as would be expected, with distinct Stahlhelm and field grey uniform.

The colossal German must have by now discovered their encampment, for he raised up his StG44 (which was proportionately as large as he was) and aimed at a group of parked transport vehicles, and before any of the Americans could snap out of the shock at what they were seeing, the German squeezed down on the trigger and sprayed the vehicles with bullets the size of artillery shells. The defenseless vehicles were no match for firepower of this caliber, and soon exploded into a massive fireball which engulfed some of the defenders in an inferno of flames. Shrieks of horror came from these men as they burned to death. The German soldier then shouted something loudly in his native language, perhaps to notify his comrades of his discovery.

Seeing what had just occurred, some men simply dropped their weapons and ran as fast and as far as their legs would carry them. A few, however, were able to recover themselves enough to fire their own weapons. The insignificant small arms fire struck the Field Grey uniform like grains of sand carried by a desert wind, and did no visible damage. Some men had anti-tank bazookas, but their nervousness caused one of the rockets to impact the snow, and another went wild and actually fell on the mess-tent, producing screams of agony from the men inside. However, one rocket did find it's mark against the black leather heel of the German's Jack boot. Being designed to punch through the armor of a tank, the rocket had no trouble working it's way through leather, no matter how large or thick, and exploded itself within. This hit produced a terrible shriek from the German, who collapsed to the snow clutching his injured leg as a torrent of blood gushed forth, turning the snow a bright crimson.

For the first time, Jeremy had a good look at the face of his foe, as the injured Wehrmacht soldier fell only perhaps 30 yards from where he lay. At this distance, the German's enormous features were as easy to make out as if he were a normal sized man standing right next to him. He could now see the German as an individual person, rather than a soulless killing machine. He even felt a bit sorry for him; as a fellow soldier he knew that war is hell and things like this happen sometimes. A tear streaked down the giant's cheek and splashed onto the snow below, Jeremy had seen many grown men do the same thing countless times in this God-forsaken war; but in this case, the German was not even a grown man yet. In recent months of fighting, it became apparent that in desperation Hitler had been drafting elderly men and teenage boys to fight his war for him; in this soldier's case, he was obviously the latter. The poor kid's smooth skin had never felt the touch of a razor (or a bullet), and it was a shame it had come to this. But how in the world had he become so enormous?

None of the Allied soldiers seemed quite sure what to do now. Another bazooka hit in a critical area would end the enemy's life, and in this injured condition he was not much of a threat. But how could they take a 50ft Giant as a prisoner? And even if they could, how could they treat his wounds? There were many questions that Allied command would like to know the answer to, and he would be useful if he could be properly interrogated.

For a moment no one did anything, because no one was quite sure what to do next. The area became eerily quiet once more, with no sound to be heard but the howling wind and the whimperings of pain from the wounded.

A Reich Resurgent by Chozo

Part 2

Elsa couldn't believe any of this was actually happening; it seemed so much like a dream for a woman like herself to be sent to the front to battle the Anglo-Americans who were gathering their forces in preparation for a thrust into the Fatherland. As if that weren't strange enough, she was doing this at a staggering height of some 50 feet tall! Most of the trees in this Belgian forest came no higher than her uniform-clad bosom. There were some which surpassed her height, but even they were easily brushed aside by the collision of her unsoldierly wide hips. Every step produced a crunching and snapping sound as snow and every kind of vegetation (and maybe the occasional animal!) exploded beneath the soles of her boots.

Beads of sweat leaked from her brow as she marched the many miles it took to reach the front. Her commanders had given her no rest, and even though it was the dead of winter her great mass radiated heat profusely. Had infrared goggles been available in those days, she would have been easy for the Allies to discover. As it was, her enormous size - as well as the great racket she made as she crashed through the forest - meant that she couldn't have relied on stealth anyway. Fortunately, her size made her much stronger and more durable than a soldier of normal height. She was far from invincible, but the advantages offered by this size may be just the thing the Fatherland needed to turn the tide in this God-forsaken war.

Looking around, Elsa could see little other than the spindly skeletons of dormant trees amongst the snow-covered landscape. Tiny snow-flakes fell like powdered sugar from some unseen height, obscuring her vision, as if she were strolling through a cloud. But it wasn't long until she found some traces of what she was after. Up ahead, she could make out the faint glow of campfires; the Allied encampment was close! She quickly flicked off the safety on her rifle.

Her gargantuan heart pounded nervously in her chest as she moved towards her target. She had been given only minimal training, and had never known such a thing as combat before. This would be her first trial, and she knew there were dangers despite the advantage of her size. She stepped up towards the clearing, and there she saw them! Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of men and military equipment gathered for as far as her blue eyes could see in this haze. They were preparing to invade her homeland, and for that they would pay dearly.

The soldiers and their machines appeared to be as small and harmless as children's toys; nevertheless, their weapons were very real and potent, so Elsa quickly raised the Sturmgewehr rifle to her shoulder and directed its barrel towards a concentration of vehicles. Precision aiming was not necessary, because her bullets were large and had a rapid rate of fire. Gently, she squeezed on the trigger, and was rewarded with the sight of the tiny vehicles exploding in a ball of fire. There were tiny screams, and chaos began to ensue.

Some of the enemy fled, but most held their ground and fired back at her. To her surprise, their bullets inflicted no damage, and were hardly noticeable at all.  Elsa began to feel invincible, and thought that she might successfully take on the entire Allied army all by herself! Nevertheless, her role was primarily meant to be that of reconnaissance, and it was her duty to inform her fellow soldiers of her discovery.

Elsa turned her head back to the east from which she had came. She cupped her hands over her mouth and shouted loudly, and clearly, in her native German: "Follow me into battle, comrades! I have made contact with the enemy!"

Adrenaline surged through her veins, and her apprehension and nervousness were quickly supplanted with bloodlust and the thrill of combat. It was a feeling unknown to most women throughout history, and for Elsa it was her first. Sudden, explosions to her rear and at her feet jolted her from this illusion of invincibility, and once again the grim realities of war began to sink in. Then there was another scream of the anti-tank rockets, but this one managed to find its target.

Elsa felt something impact her in the ankle, combined with an explosion which brought her enormous bulk crashing to the ground. She screamed out with the realization she had been hit with something. At first there was no pain, but a few moments later the wound became excruciating. She clutched the wound, trying to slow down the bleeding. She was vulnerable now, and could be finished off with a similar blow. She waited for it to come, but to her surprise it never came. In fact, the area became surprisingly quiet. This silence lasted for a few moments, but was interrupted by the sound of artillery off to the east, followed by explosions on the Allied lines. The Germans offensive had begun!

***

Claudia heard the shout of her skirmishers, and immediately ordered her forces to engage. All told, there were perhaps 1,000 female giants available for this operation - as well as a few hundred thousand normal-sized male soldiers, a few hundred Panzers, and artillery. They were up against close to 1 million Allied soldiers, and with a comparable number of tanks and artillery. Fortunately, the Allied armies didn't have any Jotunn units of their own, and it was hoped that their shock effect would prove decisive in the outcome of the battle ahead. Unlike the Panzers, the Giantesses didn't require any petrol, which was in very short supply for the Fatherland at this time in the war.

Thanks to the poor winter weather, the Allies were also unable to exploit their air superiority. "Thank God," Claudia muttered to herself. She didn't know what effect Allied 500 pound bombs dropped on her giantesses would have, but she doubted the results would be pretty. As it was, she had doubts her ill-trained Frau Jotunns would prove themselves worthy in combat. She had told the Fuhrer she needed more time to train them, but the short angry man was adamant and insisted that it was now or never.

Claudia herself had no experience in warfare, but for practical reasons it was necessary that a Giantess be in command of the Jotunn Units. Male generals were still in command of the Reich's normal sized forces, though. Unfortunately, both she and her fellow commanders weren't allowed to deviate from the original plans without authorization from the Fuhrer himself. This delay in orders (compounded by the Fuhrer's incompetence) were largely to blame for the tide of war having turned against Germany - but no one was allowed to talk about that.

Claudia watched with pride as the 50ft women under her command followed the paths of destruction through the Belgian forests toward the Allied forces beyond. In their wake rumbled the slower and clumsier Panzer and Tiger tanks, which were in turn followed by the transports, artillery, and hundreds of thousands of Wehrmacht soldiers. Upon all of their shoulders rested the fate of the Reich. Germany had launched a successful surprise offensive through these forests twice before. Was there any reason to doubt the success of a third?

The Battle of the Bulge by Chozo
Part 3

During the previous night, a great number of heavy German artillery had positioned themselves within range of the Allied encampments. With the attack officially under way, these heavy guns were the first to unleash their barrage. Early skirmishes with the Frau Jotunn units had been successful in provoking confusion and panic within the Allied ranks. Now, these big guns wrecked massive damage with every round that found its mark.

A half hour later, the guns stopped and the Jotunns arrived at the cratered and smoldering battlefield in full force, much to the dismay horror and dismay of the Allies they encountered. The Allies now had to contend with 1,000 Jotunns - as opposed to the mere handful that had harassed and horrified them previously.

***

"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell is going on?!" exclaimed Colonel Henderson, after the withering fire of the German heavy cannons finally subsided. His sentiments were shared by all of his men. None of them were expecting a major German offensive at this point in the war, let alone one involving a Giant! At this point his men had managed to figure out the colossus they had left wounded and bleeding in the snow was a woman. It became rather obvious when they observed that the Giant was well endowed in the chest portion of her body. However, how and why was still anyone's guess, as the question of whether or not there were more of them out there.

Colonel Henderson decided not to take any chances, and ordered his men to be on their guard. He even considered pulling his forces back, but unfortunately most of his trucks had been destroyed. "Those damn Krauts are up to something," he muttered. "An artillery barrage of that magnitude can only mean a full scale offensive is imminent."

Barely 5 minutes would pass before he would be proven right. As overwhelmed field medics worked frantically to tend to the wounded and dying, the darkened forests suddenly reverberated with the familiar sound of feet marching in unison - albeit on a much larger scale. Soldiers loudly exclaimed profanities at the prospect of having to deal with even more of the same female giants which had so bereaved them previously. To make matters worse, now they were even fewer, and from the approaching ruckus it seemed that the number of giants had increased - greatly!

Suddenly, a column of 50ft German soldiers emerged from the dark haze, and in a fraction of a second, fire flashed from the muzzles of their enormous rifles. Bullets the size of beer bottles rained down on man and machine alike, destroying everything they hit. Even the steel armor of the Sherman tanks was no match for the bottle-sized bullets, which ripped through the plating as if the tanks were tin cans.

Jeremy watched in horror as the cupola of one unfortunate tank was blasted off right in front of him. Two of the men inside the tank had been ripped in half along with it. However, the other crewman managed to survive, and had managed to crawl out under the tank via the escape hatch. Jeremy watched the frightened young man peak his head out from beneath the tank, seemingly unsure of what to do next.

The young man's face became further alarmed as an enormous black boot impacted on the snow directly in front of him. The frightened kid probably pissed himself before pulling himself back beneath the tank, and back to safety - or so he thought. Unfortunately for the anonymous tankman, the giant owner of that boot had other intentions. Jeremy watched from his safe hiding spot, as the shapely blonde bent over and grabbed onto the broken tank with both hands. With very little effort, she lifted the war machine up from the Earth and hurled it's iron hulk in the direction of some fleeing soldiers, flattening a good number of them in the process.

The German titaness grinned maliciously beneath her Stahlhelm as she shifted her cruel blue eyes back to where the Sherman once stood. The tankman who lay huddled there began whimpering and curled up into a fetal position as the Giantess looked down at him.

"Ich würde Sie verschlingen, aber Sie naß Ihre Hosen!" laughed the female German in a powerful and mocking voice.

Jeremy didn't speak German, and didn't have a clue what the giant had said. But she then began to lift up her boot and he had no doubt what this would mean for the poor kid who found himself beneath her shadow. He screamed out as the colossal boot slammed down, and then winced as the titaness twisted her heel into the snow. He desperately wanted to make her pay for what she had cruelly done to one his fellow countrymen, but unfortunately his small rifle bullets had proven themselves utterly useless against these titans.

"I might as well die fighting, since I'm going to die anyway," Jeremy muttered to himself, as he raise up his rifle at the giantess. She was not even aware of his existence, and has instead turned her attention to the west towards soldiers who were fleeing from the battle, and her immense legs began to stride after them. He took aim at her big ass and was about to pull the trigger, when he felt something clap him on the shoulder. He turned sharply to face this new threat, but breathed a sigh of relief to see that it was none other than the worn old face of Colonel Henderson.

"Put that gun down, kid! Do you want to face her wrath with that little pea shooter?" Henderson exclaimed over the receding din of battle.

"But she killed one of our men in cold blood!" Jeremy shouted.

"I know, I seen the same thing you did. Hell, there's hundreds of giant Kraut bitches all over the area doing similar shit to our men. Some of them we managed to take down," Henderson said, smiling. "But we only got so many big guns, and we have no experience fighting a foe such as this. If it weren't for this God-damned weather we'd have some air support right now. Bottom line kid, if this is all the Krauts can throw at us, I think we can handle it. But right now we gotta stay alive."

Henderson and Jeremy hunkered down into an oddly shaped crater, along with several other survivors of the battle. Along with them were dozens corpses of fallen Allied soldiers, many of whom had apparently been flattened. In fact, as it turned out, the crater they were hiding in was actually an impression made by the boots of one of the behemoths!

"Alright men, lay low and don't do a damned thing unless I approve of it? We are in no shape to fight those bitches yet, so don't even try." The Colonel ordered to his men.

They lay there in the snow and mud for a few minutes, none of them daring to speak a word, blending in with the bodies of the dead. To their dread, they once again heard a commotion somewhere off to the East. "Oh God! What the fuck are they sending at us now?" one of the men exclaimed.

"Shhh! Shut up!" Henderson scolded.

Agonizingly long minutes past, and the rumblings grew nearer and nearer. Then all at once they began to hear voices speaking in German, as well as feet crunching through the snow. Jeremy was afraid to even breathe as the footsteps drew nearer. Then at once he felt something slam into his stomach, knocking the wind out of him. He curled up and tried to catch his breath. As he looked upward, he was greeted by the sight of a German soldier grinning down at him.

The foot-print crater was completely surrounded by German S.S. soldiers, and Henderson's men had no choice but to surrender...

"Ich bin in Liebe..." by Chozo

Part 4

 

Heinrich was amazed by the devastation the Jotunns had inflicted, even before he arrived at the battle. He was a veteran tank commander from past campaigns during the war, and somehow he managed to stay alive where so many other of his comrades had fallen. This amazing feat garnered himself not only a number of medals and awards, but also the command of one of the Reich's new gargantuan Tiger II tanks which could best its Allied counterparts in almost every department. But the 70 ton behemoth suffered from mechanical problems, and keeping it fueled was becoming a major problem.

 

But now, many of Heinrich's functions had been usurped by the enigmatic giant women whose origin was shrouded in mystery. "Where did they come from?", Heinrich wondered. Nonetheless, he had to admit they were making a difference in the war effort, and he couldn't complain about that. Still, there was something about women fighting that made him uneasy. "Why are they women anyway?", he asked. "Why couldn't they be men?" His crew didn't hear his words over the powerful rumble of the tank's engine.

 

Through the periscope, Heinrich could see one of the blonde giantesses up ahead. The colossal woman appeared to be fending off the advance of a column of Allied tanks. Through the glass and mirrors of the periscope, Heinrich watched in admiration as the giant unarmed female held her ground, with nothing more than her bare hands. For some strange reason, Heinrich's periscope seemed to focus on the giant's chest area, as if it had a mind of its own.

 

The veteran Panzer commander grinned as he noted how her breasts rivaled the Sherman tanks in size; from there his imagination began to probe beneath her uniform, and he wondered if her breasts might not hold crews much like his tank - oh how he would have loved to be the commander of her bosom! But such thoughts had no place on the battlefield, and would have to wait until after the war (assuming he would survive to see the end of it). He should have known better, and snapped himself out of his daydream.

 

There were serious matters to deal with at the moment, and it began to look as if the Giantess could use some help. Every tank of that era took time to move its turret onto a target, and these Allied tanks were no exception. This limitation had been helpful for the Jotunns in defeating Allied tanks, since the quick-moving giants could step out of the turret's barrel if they had their eye on it. Unfortunately, some Jotunns had been taken by surprise or else overwhelmed by multiple enemies at once. The snow-covered Ardennes was already littered with dozens of corpses of giant women who, despite their size, were no match for the 75mm armor-piercing rounds of the Shermans.

 

Just such a scenario appeared to be unfolding now. A Jotunn could easily handle 3 tanks simultaneously, but when she was up against 5 or more there was the risk she could be overwhelmed. Heinrich was determined to save this woman from such a fate. "Gunner! Make ready with the armor-piercing rounds!" he commanded, while continuing to watch the woman through his periscope.

 

***

 

a279;Käthe's boots were splattered with the crimson blood of countless American and British soldiers as their fleeing forms disappeared beneath her heels, and their bodies yielded in a sickening crunch. It took her awhile to become accustomed to the sensation. Stepping on bugs was one thing, but the Allies weren't quite that small; to her it seemed more like trodding on mice, and the realization they were human beings just like her didn't make things any easier.

 

However, there was one thing which did make squishing them like vermin easier to deal with, and that would be the fact that they were firing on her with the obvious intent of killing her. She had already witnessed many of her Jotunn sisters perish or horribly maimed in combat, and this if nothing else was all the motivation she needed to carry on her duty.

 

So far, she had been fortunate in evading all but the insignificant small arms which did no more serious injury to a Jotunn than a bee-sting would to a normal sized human. But now, she spotted a column of advancing Allied armor units, which could spell trouble for the Reich's forces in this sector. She had been warned of the potential dangers these steel beasts posed to Jotunns like her. Nevertheless, a279;Käthe was a brave young woman, and being 50ft tall only increased her impetuousness.

 

As the tanks slowed to maneuver along a narrow wooded road, Käthe made her move. Her large breasts jiggled against one another as she ran, and all at once leaped into the air in their midst. The tank crews were completely unaware of her presence - imagine their surprise when a German woman the size of a lighthouse came down on them from nowhere!

 

One of her boots landed squarely atop one of the tanks, caving in its steel hull beneath her great bulk as if it were a can of sardines, and rendering it immobile and harmless before its crew even knew what had hit them. She then turned her attention to the other tanks.

 

***

 

The thick blanket of snow was forcing tanks to burn more fuel and move more slowly than might otherwise have been the case. Nonetheless, tanks were just about the only thing capable of doing harm to the Giant women which were inflicting massive damage on Allied infantry.

 

Gerald was the driver aboard one of the steel beasts, as it raced to protect the forces fleeing the battle in disarray. He'd never seen one of the giants himself, but that was practically all that anyone  had been talking about over the last couple hours since the German offensive began.

 

The column's progress was further hindered when it ran into a narrow section of wooded road, bounded by a steep slope. Through this pass the tanks could only advance single-file, making it an excellent choke-point that the enemy might exploit. Fortunately, no enemies were known to be present in the immediate area, and the tanks began to trickle through as planned.

 

Gerald's tank was the first to cross over the pass, with the others following closely behind. Suddenly, there was a loud crash to the rear as if a bomber had fallen from the winter sky. The shock wave from the impact shook the ground so severely, that the tank was lifted slightly off the ground! Gerald's commander shouted profanities and put his eyes to the periscope to try to see what had just occurred behind them.

 

Not long after he did this, the commander uttered another loud string of profanities. "Holy shit, there's someone out there that's as large as the statue of liberty!" he exclaimed. "Gunner, I want a round in that ASAP!"

 

The turret slowly began to make the necessary 180 degree turn, but was abruptly stopped by something outside that only the commander could see thanks to the luxury of his periscope. A moment later there was a sharp jolt, and the crew were shocked to find themselves exposed to the chilly night air! The entire cupola had been ripped completely off the rest of the tank!

 

The tank's crew erupted in a chorus of high pitched screams as they looked up to see the face of an enormous German woman grinning down at them! In her right hand, she held the tank's turret, which she threw as if it were a stone. Without even waiting for the order, Gerald drove off as fast as he could. Fortunately for them, the tank was now as harmless as a bee with its stinger removed, and the Giant left them alone (for now).

 

***

 

In only a few seconds, Käthe had successfully disabled two of the Allied tanks. At least one of the tanks crew had survived unscathed, because it drove off into the falling snow towards the battle. She decided to let it go; not out of pity, but because it had been rendered effectively harmless, and there were more tanks for her to deal with.

 

It was starting to seem as if she had bitten off more than she could chew this time. By now, the other Shermans were aware of her presence, and were attempting to fire at her. One of the rounds missed, and the other turrets were starting to lock onto her. She was just about to throw in the towel and retreat, when suddenly one of the enemy tanks burst into flames and was neutralized.

 

A moment later, a similar explosion wrecked the tank next to it. Simultaneously, Käthe slammed her boot into the tank nearest to her, causing the armored vehicle to roll down the steep slope, and neutralizing it. Having witnessed the damage that this one woman had inflicted on their unit, the 4 surviving tanks turned 180 degrees and drove back in the direction from which they had come. An explosion of snow and dirt barely missed one of the stragglers as it fled.

 

This round was over, and Käthe was proud of herself for taking out three tanks and coming out of it unscathed. But who, or what, was responsible for taking out the other two? This question was soon answered as a heavy Tiger tank rumbled up towards her from its hiding place amidst the trees.

 

Käthe paused for a moment and shot out her right arm to salute this tank which had probably saved her life. She then took off, in pursuit of other foes to vanquish.

***

 

"Ich bin in Liebe..." Heinrich muttered under his breathe, as the Giantess ran off, shaking the Earth with her every step.

 

He ordered his crew to hold position at this pass to guard it from further Allied incursions. There was also the broken Allied tanks which needed to be guarded; they contained precious petrol, which the Reich desperately needed.

 

As his tank dug into its new hiding spot, Heinrich couldn't help but wonder about that first Sherman tank which had managed to escape. But it didn't concern him very much, because it was operating without a turret. So instead he allowed his mind to drift back to the Blonde Giantess and her big soft breasts...

 

 

(End of Part 4)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=954