Misato Toys with Shinji (Evangelion FanFic) by NotOnTime
Summary:

Commission for chaos.

Shinji is left in Misato's care but some urges can't simply be ignored.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 13044 Read: 21998 Published: August 02 2020 Updated: August 06 2020

1. Chapter 1: Misato Indulges Herself by NotOnTime

2. Chapter 2: Ritsuko Has Something To Discuss by NotOnTime

3. Chapter 3: Shinji is Used Thoroughly by NotOnTime

Chapter 1: Misato Indulges Herself by NotOnTime

Misato Katsuragi locked the front door behind her as she got home from work. It was a long day at NERV Headquarters, lots of paperwork and filing still had to be done as a result of the most recent Angel attack. It felt good to get out of her work shoes and feel her socks on the cool apartment floor. Between her long beautiful legs she felt a bit of movement, a small squirming beneath her cotton panties. She smiled to herself, acknowledging its existence but not letting it out just yet. Instead she playfully clenched her butt cheeks around it, squeezing it with her soft flesh. The thing started wriggling twice as hard in response, sending slight tingles of arousal up Misato's back.

She felt something akin to the feeling of just getting home, where the body suddenly remembers that it needs to use the bathroom. Her ass was craving release, or possibly something more. Down beneath her panties her loins were quivering. After such a long and boring day at work her body was anxious to get going.

Misato couldn't help herself and headed straight to the washroom. Immediately she began to get undressed, removing her stylish red and black work attire. As she unhooked her bra her sizable breasts fell loose, hanging comfortably around the scar she got from the Second Impact. Her hands twitched in anticipation as she brought them down to her hips. In one smooth motion she pulled down her panties, removing them for the first time since her lunch break. Her knees bent, and a tiny gasp was heard coming from between her ass cheeks.

There was Shinji's face, just visible between the grown woman's plump butt cheeks. He was breathing the bathroom air deeply, filling his lungs with the first fresh scent he had tasted in many hours. After the last Angel attack the young boy had wound up shrunken to nearly a tenth of his actual size. He was now only eight inches long, too small to live an average schoolboy's daily life anymore. Misato, being his caretaker and the adult primarily responsible for him, took it upon herself to make sure he was safe while Ritsuko worked on developing a cure. She assured Shinji that he should stay with her at all times, and for some reason the best place would be in her ass.

Things started with Shinji wedged between Misato's butt cheeks as she went about her day, but they only got steamier from there. Soon she had him plastered against her asshole, with her hungry sweaty pucker twitching against his face for hours. That only ended up turning her on more until she needed to feel him inside. "Submergence" was the technical term she made up, a way to protect Shinji from the outside world and develop closer bonds with his housemate at the same time. Working his body inside her huge ass was a process, but one Misato was all too eager to explore. She always loved taking it up the ass more than anything and steadily that desire was becoming more unhinged. One day she inserted Shinji's legs, the next his hips, and so on, until the day her arousal finally hit its peak. Misato remembered herself sitting at her desk, biting down on her lips as she had an anal orgasm right there at the office. Shinji's tiny struggles made her butt cum, and after that point all pretenses about "Submergence" were off.

From then on it was an obvious secret between the two of them that Shinji was being used as her butt toy. Misato would squeeze on him with her ass while she went about her day and whenever she was feeling frisky. When she got home she would perform more and more lewd acts, using his small body to feed her libido. He was young and hormonal, and so he was easily coerced into doing whatever she wanted. The times when he didn't want to though were when she had the most fun. Now Misato could fit Shinji's body comfortably inside her ass all the way from the neck down. The grown woman's anus would hold him nice and tight, leaving just his head exposed within her panties.

Right now Shinji was still gasping and struggling to free himself from the giant butthole. Its tight rubbery folds kneaded against his face as he inadvertently fed Misato's body more pleasure. The woman let out a sharp exhale and moved right into the shower room, the simple act of walking buried Shinji's face in her buttocks again. She closed the door and squatted down next to the tub, pointing her large ass towards the floor tiles. Her anus flexed and contorted, adjusting itself as she began to push with her anal muscles. Misato could feel her inner walls pushing against the boy's body, she concentrated on how great it felt to feel her ass wrapped around his long body. She could have easily reached back with her hands and pulled him out of herself manually, but this way was a lot more fun.

Shinji noticed his guardian trying to push him outside and he started squirming even harder. Her enormous ass kneaded against his flesh inside, squeezing tight around his lower body with a sticky embrace. He kicked and twisted to try and push them back, using Misato's hard anal walls as a sort of leverage to free himself, but they wouldn't stop moving. Her brown-tinted asshole throbbed around his head, seemingly widening to release him but also pinching down hard when things felt too good.

"Come on Shinji! I'm trying to push you out, don't you want to come out of my ass?" Misato taunted. "Put your back into it!"

The shrunken boy continued to writhe around even harder until he finally freed his shoulders from Misato's hole. The wrinkled orifice widened for a moment before squeezing down on his arms, holding him in place. Misato couldn't get enough of this feeling. She pushed her anal muscles some more, wanting to feel them tighten on Shinji's legs. Suddenly a hot blast of wind came shooting out her asshole. The grown woman accidentally pushed too hard and farted, while Shinji was still partially stuck inside her ass. The hot gas that had blurted out her anus smelled awful, it made Shinji gag no matter how many times she made him smell it. While he was choking on the giant woman's gas her thick hole pulsated around his hips, squeezing and drooling stinky slime.

"Hey! How come you stopped moving? It was just a little fart, don't be such a baby." Misato said, egging him on.

She pushed with her ass again, playing with the boy for a couple more minutes as she eased him out of her huge hole. When all that was left was his feet sticking inside her, Misato's hole swelled up. With a final push her asshole burst open spitting out Shinji along with an even larger and more noisy fart than before. The boy fell to the tile but was relatively unharmed, while Misato's ass farted all over him. Her potent gas reeked of leftover curry, and with the door closed it stunk up the whole room. Misato sighed with relief, basking in the pleasure of letting out such a big release as well as her domination over Shinji. She had basically pooped him out of her ass, and that notion made it feel like he belonged to her in an odd way.

"Oops, my bad." she apologized, with her gigantic butt still hovering over him.

Shinji needed to be cleaned off. Not only did he stink from her bowels but he was coated in anal juices from the neck down. Misato brought the handheld shower head over and rinsed his tiny body. She gently caressed him in her arms as she gave him some soap, allowing the boy to scrub all the places too small for her to get at. She kept the water drizzling on him as he needed it, rinsing off the mix of soap and fluids that came from her ass. When Shinji was almost done being rinsed off he spoke up to her.

"Misato I've been thinking, maybe you should put me somewhere else during the day. Your butt really smells sweaty when it's been sitting for a while and it gets tight and uncomfortable in there..." he complained. "It's too warm and hard to move around in, and when you have to fart it smells really bad."

"Oh is that so?" Misato said, raising an eyebrow. "You suddenly don't like it anymore? I thought you were having a good time in there. Don't forget I can feel everything you do inside me, especially when you're poking against my walls like that."

Shinij's face went bright red and he looked away.

"That was-! I mean, I didn't mean to. It just kind of came out..." he stammered. How easy he was to play with.

Misato lowered him to the tile floor and leaned down to where she could hunch over him. Her giant body was hovering above the tiny boy like she was some sort of hungry beast, waiting to devour its prey. Shinji instinctively felt threatened but at the same time her massive swaying breasts were hanging right in front of him.

"Come on, I know you love it. How could you not, when you're staying inside the hottest ass in Tokyo-3?" Misato boasted, spanking her big booty for emphasis. "See? All I need to do is lean a little closer and you're already rocking a stiffy. It's okay, it's only natural. It might smell a bit sometimes, but I know deep down you can't get enough of my ass, right?"

Shinji didn't say anything. Misato smiled and brought her face up to him.

"Now let's do something about that cute little dick of yours, okay?"

The giantess planted her huge lips around Shinji's hips before he had the chance to protect himself. His tiny cock was enveloped in her soft mouth, twitching as she applied a small amount of suction. Misato's lips were already wet with saliva, creating an incredibly pillowy blowjob that was unlike anything else. Shinji writhed around underneath her massive face as he was sucked off, unable to suppress his moans of pleasure. It was embarrassing, he wanted her to stop, but at the same time his dick felt amazing. Misato moaned back erotically, making her lips vibrate with her voice. Teasing the boy like this felt too good, making him struggle under her mouth as she feasted on his manhood made her feel powerful.

Misato's hand reached back between her legs, touching her crotch. She was already wet, after all she had been looking forward to this all day. Shinji was shouting incomprehensibly, unable to put his words together properly while having his penis devoured. His little hands uselessly tried to push Misato off him, but her face was so big that she could keep him pinned down without even trying. Applying more suction, Misato pressed her lips harder into Shinji's waist. He was thrusting involuntarily, moving his cock into the huge pink mounds like they were a gigantic pussy. His breathing was ragged, the intense pleasure was too much at once for him.

Without restraint the boy came into Misato's mouth. The giantess sucked down hard while being careful not to hurt him, making sure to suck all the cum out of his cock. His tiny warm seed splattered the inside of her lips, too small to make it all the way into her mouth. Misato brought her head back away from him and watched his tiny face roll back in the aftershocks of pleasure. She licked her lips, tasting the flavour of his jizz on her tongue. The white milky seed dissolved into her saliva and she gulped it down. Such a delicious treat made her pussy drool even more, her butt was already throbbing for more attention.

Now that the boy had been pacified by her blowjob, this was the perfect time to do it. Misato lifted up his nearly-limp body in her hands and brought him back around to her ass. Shinji's heart sank when he saw her enormous round backside return to his field of view. He was already tuckered out from her blowjob and couldn't fight back. After just being stuck in her ass all day he was hoping to get a break, but she already wanted him back inside. Misato brought him closer as she spread her meaty cheeks apart. Her crotch was wet and sticky, awaiting his tiny body. The wrinkles of her asshole squished together as it puckered rhythmically. It was hungry for him.

Then Misato did something he didn't expect. She turned his body horizontally, with his head pointing at her asshole. The anal maw twitched.

"Wait, face first?!" Shinji exclaimed. "Misato, please no! You've never put my head inside before! Please put me in backwards, like you usually do! Misato! I'm scared, I don't want to go in your ass! Please, I'll do anything!"

Misato's anus clenched in response to hearing his tiny screams. All his begging for help just made her feel more horny, like she was doing something very naughty. She wanted to shove Shinji face-first into her ass more than anything right now, she was beyond reasoning with. The urge to jam his innocent face inside her dirty bowels and use him as a toy was too strong. Even though he was another human being... that thought just made it all the more enticing. Shinji could shout and complain all he wanted, at this point he was talking to her ass, not to her.

Misato's butt shuddered as she pushed his little face against the plump folds of her anus. The excited pucker started pulsating into his head, smearing oily sweat and grime all over his visage. Shinji jerked his neck to try and pull away but Misato's hand was too strong against his weakened body. With small movements she rubbed his face into the crevices of her butthole, the engorged sphincter winked with erotic fervor. Thin lines of anal juices stuck to his skin and hair, moistening his head as the giant ass prepared for insertion. Shinji screamed loudly in a voice Misato only heard when he was fighting Angels. He was terrified, but the tiny vibrations of his voice made her anus tingle with pleasure. It felt good, but what she was about to do was going to feel so much better.

The giant anal orifice widened as she pushed Shinji's head forward, accepting his body into hers. The boy's cries became muffled as he passed through her hole, the darkness of Misato's ass had swallowed his entire head. Misato moaned in a loud voice. She couldn't help herself from squeezing, her asshole clamped down around Shinji's tiny skull. Immediately his lower body started flailing hard in her hand, panicking as she smothered his face. It felt so good to have him inside her face-first like this, a large amount of juices spilled from her pussy. She needed to push him deeper, her ass was begging for it.

Her tight anus widened as Shinji's shoulders were fed inside. The puffy wrinkles encrusted with sweat and grime smoothed out as they gorged on the boy's torso, trembling as they did so. Misato started to arch her back involuntarily, pointing her big round rear upwards as she took it up the ass. Shinji wriggled like crazy, just like the good little human dildo he was. Misato's ass was dark and filled with her slippery juices as well as an unholy stench. Her bowels were potent with the smell of waste and farts, reminding him endlessly of what this tunnel's true purpose was. All the same, her lumpy fleshy walls tightened to caress his body, smothering him in goop. The heat was incredible, and only seemed to get hotter as his face spread her bowel walls apart. Misato's sticky chamber made wet slurping noises as it devoured him whole, chewing and savoring every yummy inch of his body.

"Oh God yes!"

Another horny gasp escaped her lips as Misato felt Shinji's hips pass through her hole. Her butt clenched down again, happy to coat him in anal juices. All that was left sticking out of her now was Shinji's legs, which Misato kept firm in her hand. Slowly she pulled him by the exposed limbs, gradually taking him back out of her asshole. The puckered sphincter provided some resistance, sucking on the poor boy's body, and that tension felt delicious for Misato. Electric sparks of pleasure ran through the circumference of her asshole as she felt the little boy's body slide against her rubbery anal skin. Before his shoulders were popped out, Misato reversed the direction, pushing him back inside. The giant anus gobbled down his torso much easier than before thanks to the slimy mucus adding lubrication. Warmth spread into Misato's ass as she pushed Shinji back in, the sensation of spreading her inner walls felt amazing.

Shinji dreaded where this was going. As soon as he felt his face getting shoved back up Misato's ass he knew. She was working herself into a rhythm, using his body to fuck her like a toy. The speed of which she pulled him out and shoved him back in increased. Her mighty ass trembled as his face was reaching deep inside her depths. Hot fluids invaded his nose, mouth and ears as she worked him in and out of her ass. He could taste her rancid juices, his whole body from the knees up was tainted with her anal stench. She started going faster, jamming him inside her enormous booty over and over. Her butt squeezed hungrily, loving the sensation of getting fucked by a little human. It was unlike any other dildo, the tiny squirms Shinji made in discomfort were amazing.

Misato began moaning louder as she pounded her ass. She couldn't stop, it just felt so good. Shinji's body was small but for an anal toy he was still fairly large. The stretching of her bowels was tight, almost tighter than she was expecting. The width of Shinji's shoulders and hips really widened her ass, forced her meaty anal corridor to expand and conform to the odd contours of his writhing body. The thick rugged feeling of ramming her ass with his body, as he yelled and struggled against her, it was sublime. Misato didn't know how she got off without this before, the feeling of depraved dominance with her ass was addictive. Her plump cheeks jiggled as she rapidly moved her arm, pushing Shinji as hard as she could while clenching with her anal muscles. A high-pitched moan came from her lips as the pleasure took over her.

"Oh Shinji! Yes! Right there Shinji! You're making my ass feel so good! Oh God!"

Shinji heard Misato's voice through the sticky sloshing of her bowels while being pounded into her. She was calling his name, moaning in ecstasy. In a weird sort of way he felt a swell of confidence. It was his body that was making her feel this way after all. Even if he was just being used as a toy, he was making an adult woman scream with lust. At the same time though Misato's rampaging bowels were smothering him hard in their grip. It became a violent struggle to breathe as she pounded his body into hers. He had to forcibly push her rectal walls off his face to just get a gasp of tainted air, and the pushing feeling of his little hands only made her clench harder.

"Shinji!" she cried. "It's too good! I can't... hah hah... This is so much better than putting you in backwards! You have to stay like this! In my ass! When I let you out my butt felt so empty. Can't you feel it? It wants you to stay! Oh GOD! Hnnnngh! Come on! Right there! Shinji! You belong in my ass! Deep inside... it'll feel so good! Aaahn!"

Misato was gushing between her legs, building up to a big anal orgasm. With her grip on Shinji's ankles she stirred him around inside her giant butt. The boy was twisted through the tender folds of her anal walls, rubbed and prodded wherever Misato felt best. She could feel her thick booty trembling with anticipation for her to cum, it was sucking Shinji in as hard as it could. It was ready to swallow. Misato took action and pumped the boy in and out of her ass as fast as possible, rapidly fucking him into her shithole like a piston. Shinji screamed through the torture, the clenching walls became a complete blur. Her whole ass pulsated excitedly, finally going stiff as she was brought over the edge.

From front to back the giant woman's bowels came clamping down on Shinji's body. Misato let out a hoarse groan of lust and loosened her hand's grip on his tiny legs. Instantly her ass sucked Shinji's feet inside, swallowing him whole. The boy panicked as the tight asshole sealed behind him, extinguishing all remaining light. The cumming had started. Misato's orgasm was hot and extremely heavy, her overbearing anal walls came crashing down on Shinji like never before. Her anal muscles went as hard as rock, tightening painfully around the poor boy. Things would loosen slightly but then the huge ass clenched down even tighter, convulsion after euphoric convulsion. Misato's eyes rolled back and her hips bucked, she was loving every second of cumming with Shinji locked deep inside her ass. Electricity exploded through her backside and up her spine, hitting her again and again. She could feel every little groove of his body in her ass, feel him panic as her giant dirty bowels came around him. He was screaming in pain, pounding the walls with his fists but she wouldn't listen to him. Her powerful ass would simply not let up, it was in the middle of feasting on him, devouring him inside her.

Like a gluttonous beast, Misato Katsuragi's ass swallowed Shinji. It pulled him deeper and deeper as it came. Her bowels squeezed hard, eagerly sucking him down as if they were a giant throat. Misato ran fingers through her hair, enraptured by the pleasure coming from her butt. Shinji screamed as hot intestinal mucus was forced into his mouth. Suddenly his head was wrapped around by a tight band of flesh, Misato's inner colon. Wave after wave of clenching and cumming repeated from there on, until finally she started to calm down.

Misato rolled to her side on the shower room floor, winded from such an explosive orgasm. She couldn't believe what she had just done. Not only did she shove Shinji inside her face-first but now he was completely inside her ass. The young boy was hidden from the outside world and was now stuck in the world of her intestines. She could feel his weight, his little body resting deep within her hips. After being smothered for so long his energy was finally spent. Once Misato's ass stopped cumming his adrenaline ran out and Shinji stopped trying to fight back. He was still alive, she could feel him moving inside her, but he wasn't able to escape.

Misato cleaned off her sweat and left the shower room. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her long legs running up to her beautiful ass. She stopped and checked herself out, running a hand along her smooth pale butt cheek. It was incredible to think this ass had just eaten a little boy whole, and that he was still inside her. There was a little bulge below her bellybutton, but other than that he wasn't noticeable. Misato gave her ass a squeeze with fingers, admiring how sexy it was. Her butt had done a good job today, and earned itself a new toy. If anything Shinji should count himself lucky he was staying inside such a bombshell booty.

A few hours later Misato was lying in bed, unable to sleep. She just couldn't stop thinking about Shinji. His tiny face was so far inside her ass, he must be looking deep inside her hot stuffy bowels. His movements didn't help either, she knew she should be getting some sleep but every time she thought about him she got more turned on. Her hands felt themselves between her thighs again, tickling her vaginal lips. She was still soaking wet, after six repeated sessions of masturbating she wondered if she had stained the futon. Her bowels squeezed at the boy hungrily, he was trying to get some rest too, but the woman's constant throbbing arousal was keeping him awake.

Misato couldn't hold back and went for round seven. Her fingers slipped into her pussy, leaking out yet another hot stream of juices. She gasped and held her soft breasts in her free hand, schlicking herself off again for another full hour. Her ass was red hot with pleasure, squeezing tightly around her tiny human toy. Her mouth curved into a crooked smile as she came.

"It just... feels so good!" she shouted.

The rest of the night continued in this pattern. Misato masturbated again and again, enjoying Shinji's little squirms inside her butt.

Chapter 2: Ritsuko Has Something To Discuss by NotOnTime

The next day Misato was back at NERV Headquarters. Despite not getting much sleep she was in a great mood, her face aglow with satisfaction. She strut down the bright halls in her crimson red outfit, playing special attention to how her skirt clung to her hips. She could really feel the tight fabric wrapped around her shapely ass, how it stretched and pulled her butt cheeks with every step. The added weight of her new toy made her extra-sensitive to these kinds of things, as if her butt had gained a new sense of awareness. Having a shrunken boy stuck all the way inside of her instead of just partially didn't seem like it would be much of a change, but it felt like a world of difference.

Yes, Shinji had remained trapped inside Misato's gigantic ass all night, without being let out for a breather once. Her gooey humid walls conformed to his shape, keeping him tight and snug as she went about her morning. Shinji didn't like it, it was dark and smelled horrible, even the slightest movement from Misato affected him. When she sat he felt like he was being squashed under a car, and when she walked it was like being stuck in a cement mixer. Her anal walls would pulsate and squeeze him every so often, reminding him that she was getting herself off on his entrapment. Worst of all he hated that he was getting used to it.

Without warning Misato let out a soft fart as she walked through the hallway. Thankfully no one was around to hear the muffled trumpeting noise coming from under her skirt, so she just let the pressure ease out naturally. She felt Shinji wriggle back to life inside her bowels, his tiny arms and legs pounding at her walls. He was choking on her rancid smell, the burning taste of what was once her dinner stung at his nostrils. Misato squeezed her ass down on him to feel his struggles more. She loved when he would squirm like this, being able to snuff out his movements with a single clench of her huge booty felt intoxicating. The grown woman stifled her breath as she squeezed her ass around Shinji, compressing her meaty walls around him until her tiny human vibrator calmed down.

It felt almost like she was training him with her ass. Her farts were always successful at making him move, and then she would squeeze hard to make him know his place. He was in her ass to pleasure her, and it seemed like he was starting to learn where her bowels were most sensitive. Shinji had long since given up on trying to crawl out, and was starting to behave himself. Maybe if she kept him inside for a few more days he might start to change his mind about the whole thing...

"Misato! We have something to discuss." a voice called out to her.

Misato turned to find Ritsuko Akagi in the hall. The stern blonde woman was wearing her white lab coat and high-collared shirt underneath. She walked straight up to Misato, her pantyhose-covered legs swinging beneath her skirt. She seemed a bit... intense today.

"Hey Ritsuko, how are you doing?" Misato said, chipper as ever.

"Please follow me to my office." Ritsuko said back, skipping past pleasantries.

Misato didn't know what was up with her, so she followed. Could it be about Shinji? Had Ritsuko already finished making a cure for his shrinking problem? Misato didn't want that, things were just starting to get good with him. The two of them walked inside Ritsuko's office, a small technology-filled room. Misato casually leaned against a wall near the doorway but Ritsuko didn't take a seat.

"Hey, um, I was wondering, how goes the cure for Shinji?" Misato took the initiative of asking "Do you think he'll be back to normal soon or will it be a while longer?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. How is the child doing? Is he being looked after properly?" Ritsuko asked.

"Oh yeah, he's doing just fine. He's actually been really cooperative since he was shrunken down. I assure you, I've got him kept in a safe place where nothing can hurt him." Misato smirked.

Ritsuko didn't seem impressed. It wasn't the answer she was looking for. Frowning, she walked up close to Misato.

"Don't play dumb with me Misato! I know what you've been doing with Shinji. Your behavior has been far too obvious! As long as I've known you, you've been a huge ass slut. Always going on about doing anal with the guys you're dating. There's no way you would resist trying it out with Shinji. He's inside your ass right now isn't he?"

Misato's face lit up with shock. She tried to play it off like she was stunned by Ritsuko's accusation, but really she was surprised by how on the money her deduction was.

"What?! No way! I could never...! I may personally like that kind of stuff but I wouldn't put Shinji... inside my ass..."

She denied and denied, but meanwhile she was squeezing down on the boy inside her bowels. Her heavy stifling walls clenched around his body, lustfully hugging him as Misato claimed ignorance.

"Hmph, I'd figured you'd turn me down." Ritsuko said. "However I'm not here to stop you."

Misato's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"I find the whole idea really hot. Using another person to your whims, pressing them against your private areas and knowing they are hopeless to stop you... the juxtaposition in power is exciting. I want to try it Misato, I want to take another living being and force them to pleasure me."

Misato was taken aback. Ritsuko seemed really into this. She understood her carnal feelings of dominance, but wasn't sure that she should get Ritsuko involved with her Shinji.

"I can help you keep him," Ritsuko continued. "He can be yours as long as you like if I'm allowed to join in periodically. I can pretend to delay development of the cure. Say that it's running behind schedule. I just want a taste of what you're feeling. Please, just let me come over tonight." she pleaded.

"...Deal." Misato said.

Her organic walls drooled around Shinji, shuddering with excitement. The hot fleshy membrane of her ass squeezed again, smothering his face in rank mucus. Tonight was going to be a lot of fun...

End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be the longest and the final part of the story.

Chapter 3: Shinji is Used Thoroughly by NotOnTime

Hours passed by into the evening. Shinji couldn't tell what time it was anymore. The environment inside Misato's giant ass never changed. He had no light to tell him how late it was, no breaks from the lady's anal prison to peek outside. Things would only smell worse as time went on. The only clue the shrunken boy had for what was going on was Misato's movements. When she would walk, when she would sit, etc. Her disgusting ass muscles would squeeze him hard, suffocating him in noxious anal air to pleasure their owner. Shinji learned to struggle and fight back or else she wouldn't stop clenching on him. It was like he was feeding Misato's ass with pleasure in order to satiate it, otherwise it wouldn't stop eating him. Unfortunately her ass became hungry quite frequently.

Eventually the mature woman's bowels sprang to life. The muscled walls started to shift around Shinji, pushing him backwards. Finally he was heading towards her exit, little by little he was eased along by Misato's sloppy kneading ass flesh. He could feel her butt quivering as she squeezed him out, he was leaving but her body felt like it was excited for something. The possibility of more "action" with his giantess caretaker filled his heart with apprehension.

A loud wet squelch accompanied his body as he was ejected from the massive woman's regurgitating anus. Hot bubbles of anal foam juice and a short burst of built up gas sprayed from the hot puckered lips of Misato's hole. Shinji fell onto a bed of soft warmth, unceremoniously shat out by the giant looming shadow of Misato's ass. Her sticky asshole was still drooling a bit of liquid, Shinji had been nestled very deep inside her bowels and some of the mucusy slime had undoubtedly been carried outside with him. Misato's voice moaned as she felt the boy escape her rectum. It had been almost a full 24 hours since she had first jammed him inside and already her ass felt empty without him.

Shinji wriggled around, his eyes adjusting to the blinding light after so long. Like a newborn baby he was covered in goop and could hardly see. He found himself resting between two gentle hills of soft skin, but it wasn't Misato's. Her huge round ass was just hanging above him, this had to be someone else. When his vision finally returned he found a huge recognizable blonde face looking down at him. It was Ritsuko Akagi from NERV! She was just as naked as Misato and Shinji's shrunken self was currently resting on her huge thighs. Her bare naked breasts hung from her chest, enticing the young boy with their milky suppleness. They looked so big and large from his perspective on her thighs, but at the same time so far away.

"Sorry about the smell." said Misato, wiping off her butt.

"Yes, he definitely stinks." Ritsuko said, her eyes locked on the tiny boy's body.

Shinji was nervous. The huge blonde lady wasn't looking away. Her eyes were fixated on him, as if she was both hungry and studying him. She spoke.

"Have you been enjoying your new home Shinji? I'm sure you were reluctant at first but I don't have a doubt that you secretly liked being eaten by Misato's ass. Am I right? Did you enjoy being squeezed by her nasty asshole? Tucked all the way inside her fat jiggling ass?"

"Hey!" Misato barked, not appreciating being called fat.

"What was it like in there I wonder?" Ritsuko continued. "Were her anal walls tight and snuggly? Was her rectal cavity so hot you wanted to pass out? How many of her farts did you inhale? I'm going to tell you something Shinji, so make sure you listen carefully. That awful terrible place? You're going to have to get used to it, the sooner the better. Because that's where you're staying. From now on, as Misato's butt toy. Her juicy booty has claimed you as it's permanent butt plug. It's going to keep hold of you tightly, deep inside where no one will ever find you. Every day you will fill Misato's libido with delicious pleasure, that is your new job."

Shinji started to whimper. He couldn't believe the words he was hearing. Out of Ritsuko's mouth no less.

"You were never very good at being the Third Child. There are others that can replace you, Shinji. You can't ever be man enough to satisfy a woman at your normal size. Your only chance for having any worth in this world is as a toy for Misato's ass. You're the perfect size to feed to her slutty body. Think about it. All day teasing her with tiny struggles. All night making her moan as she masturbates like a bitch in heat. Don't you want to be useful for once? Something that someone can depend on?"

"I don't think I can go back to normal toys after having you, Shinji." Misato chimed in.

She was fingering her own asshole next to Ritsuko on the futon, tickling her anus. Just the notion of Shinji being her anal property from Ritsuko's speech was turning her on. Her anus greedily sucked her fingers like a popsicle.

"My ass loves how you feel inside me. You're the perfect little toy for my butt. You've always thought I'm sexy, right? Don't you want to feel good together?" she pleaded in a sultry voice.

Shinji's head was spinning. Some things they were saying were right. Some things were completely wrong and totally messed up.

"I... don't know..." he said in a sad voice.

Ritsuko smiled. Suddenly she spread her legs apart. Shinji fell between her massive thighs onto the bedspread below. He landed on his back, gazing up at Ritsuko's happy face. His vision was framed by her gigantic juicy legs, the soft pale skin of her thighs stood tall above either side of his body. Biggest of all however, was Ritsuko's enormous looming pussy. Her steamy crotch was positioned directly above his face from where he landed, and it was sopping wet. Hot juices drooled from the adult woman's slit, her aching snatch was salivating profusely. All this dirty talk, claiming Shinji as nothing but a toy for Misato, it was turning her on like crazy. Her smiling face turned into a blush as she watched Shinji's reaction to her gushing womanhood. The look of shock on his face as she revealed her massive horny crotch to him was beyond compare. Shinji could see the stuffy mound quivering with lust, the tiny ministrations of her labia. Overbearing warmth radiated from her aroused lips, roasting his face like it was next to a campfire. Shinji gasped in shock, the taste of her pheromones and juices filled his lungs. It was a potent smell, and it was coming from the core of this giant woman. She giggled while looking down at him.

"How about I show you how much fun it is being a toy then?"

With those words she sat down, pressing the full weight of her hips on top of him. She couldn't last a moment longer, she had to feel the tiny body beneath her crotch. Misato watched as the tiny boy disappeared under her friend's pussy. She thought Shinji must be covered in a bucketful of new fluids by now, but she was wrong. Whatever amount of viscous juices she thought was coming out of Ritsuko's sopping vagina, it was triple that. Shinji was being doused in bathtubs of the stuff. Ritsuko began to gyrate her hips on the futon, rocking her pubic mound back and forth over Shinji's small body. Her puffy lips rubbed along the bumps of his shape, titillating her sensitive lips with sparks of pleasure as they oozed juices all over him. Shinji struggled and tried to push back with his arms but that only made her more horny. Ritsuko moaned in a husky voice and her meaty hole squeezed out another hot pool of womanly liquid. It was in the boy's eyes, his ears, his nostrils, every available hole was being clogged by Ritsuko's lust.

Misato continued to toy with her anus while she watched her responsibility become smothered by Ritsuko's sex. The boy she was supposed to be a guardian for was recklessly being grinded on by a giant pussy and she couldn't look away. Risuko's breath became louder and she worked herself up, but finally she couldn't take it any more. She was wet enough to not even need foreplay in the first place, but establishing mood was important. Shinji had to know his place before "taking his place" so to speak. Raising her hips she separated the boy from her vagina momentarily. Thick lines of juices connected the two in a sexy web. Shinji coughed and spit on the concentrated pheromones, wiping the sticky gunk from his eyes. He got his sight back, just to see Ritsuko spreading her vaginal orifice wide open with her fingers in front of him. He screamed as he was shoved inside, just like he had when Misato plunged him inside her ass face first.

Ritsuko didn't take any time working the boy inside her. Her hungry pussy had been anticipating this all day and was keen on gobbling him up until he was all the way in. Her fleshy walls were trembling excitedly, undulating like mad as the tiny boy was roughly inserted. Shinji immediately noticed how different this environment was compared to Misato's ass. Ritsuko's vagina was tight and the walls were harder, the juices were more slippery and foamy. The heat was much more intense and only got hotter the deeper he went. Unceremoniously his face smacked against the back wall of her pussy, hard against her tender cervix. Ritsuko's hips bucked and she slid Shinji to the top of her walls, cramming his face and bending his neck against the rough upper ceiling of her contracting vagina. Just then her pussy seized up, crushing him on all sides. Tight hugging throbs pulsated from her meat, all around him. She loved the feeling of squeezing him, feeling his tiny limbs wriggle between her massive muscles. Her hole relaxed and let him go, but this was only a taste of what's to come.

Getting right to it, Ritsuko started sliding the boy back out, pulling him by the legs. Her pink lower lips made an unladylike slurp as they hugged onto Shinji, drooling juices as his hips exited her opening. Then she rammed him back inside, mashing his face back into the corner of her ceiling again. The blonde giantess moaned without restraint, loving the feeling of her womanhood clamping down on the boy. She worked him in and out, gaining speed until she was in a sexually-charged rhythm. Juices flailed from between her legs, meanwhile Shinji was being eaten alive by her cunt. His face was smothered by her tight walls, every little lump of his visage made Ritsuko's pussy want to squeeze harder.

Misato's eyes were darting back and forth from Ritsuko's face and her snatch. Her friend was making such a sexy expression and panting deeply. Her chest heaved up and down, causing her shiny sweaty breasts to jiggle freely. Down at her crotch her huge thighs were quivering with joy. Between them the little boy's body was being plunged in and out, wriggling for mercy. Misato was transfixed. Was this how Shinji looked when she was fucking her ass with him? It was so unnatural, yet incredibly arousing to see. Her heart raced just as fast as it did last night.

Something came over Misato. She couldn't hold herself back anymore and joined in. Her hand caressed Ritsuko's face and turned it towards hers, right before engaging with a hot and heavy kiss. The two adult pairs of lips locked together, their tongues wrapping around each other sloppily. It seems like Ritsuko was just as hungry as she was, her arousal amplified by the tiny boy squirming inside her body. They swapped spit and moaned, feasting on each other's mouths without stopping. A new hot bath of fluids gushed from Ritsuko's depths, splattering Shinji in her froth. This new batch of juices was all thanks to Misato, and it only increased in volume as the two ladies made out.

Misato kissed Ritsuko for another couple minutes before pulling back.

"Here, let me..." she said, guiding her hand between Ritsuko's legs.

Ritsuko let go of Shinji's heels and let Misato take hold. The new hand clutched his feet tight and began to pound his body inside Risuko's with renewed strength. Again and again Misato shoved Shinji mercilessly into the meaty depths, slamming his frail body hard into the aching vaginal walls. Ritsuko yelled out in surprise and pleasure, amazed at how good it felt to let Misato take the reins. It was better than any dildo, no, any partner she had ever been with before. The little boy's thrashing body hit all the right spots inside her, and the speed Misato was going at just made her hole clench down harder. The throbbing muscles squeezed as much as they could, hungrily trying to grab hold of whatever parts of the human toy that they were able to, but Misato was too fast.

Shinji was dizzy and nauseous. Every part of him was in pain, the brutal punishment of Ritsuko's incredibly strong muscles were ravaging him. Her vagina wanted more and more, and Misato was giving it her all. Repeatedly the boy's skull was slammed into hard unforgiving flesh, smeared along hot throbbing waves of female juices. It was so fast and tight and wet that he felt like he was going to die. Yet somehow through all this he had a raging erection.

With a final burst of strength Shinji decided to fight back, pushing his arms and legs against Rituko's walls as best he could while Misato used him as a dildo. This seemed to give him some breathing room for a brief second but not before Ritsuko's walls clamped down on him harder than ever. The woman screamed, taking another break from kissing Misato as her entire body shuddered at once. Shinji's movements had sent her right over the edge into an orgasm, one that came with ferocious strength. Her vaginal walls crunched down like steel around the boy, tightening so hard that any excess liquid shot out of her pussy hole. The seizing convulsions came rapidly and hard, Misato let go of the kid while her friend's womanhood squeezed the life out of him. Ritsuko moaned and gasped, raising her hips off the wet sheets as her legs spread uncontrollably. Shinji yelled in pain, the air was forced out of his lungs and turned into tiny bubbles of foam. After a full minute of cumming Ritsuko collapsed, her butt falling back down to the futon.

The two of them, Ritsuko and Shinji, needed a moment to catch their breath. Thanks to Misato that was the roughest session of fucking either of them had ever had. A full minute went by until Misato got impatient. She pulled Shinji out slowly, watching as Ritsuko wriggled erotically due to her still-sensitive walls being teased. Her voice cooed and moaned, until the kid finally exited with a wet slurp. Shinji basked in the open air, breathing as hard as he could with his mouth still lined with thick juices. He nearly passed out from exhaustion before Ritsuko raised him up and forced him to sit upright.

The giant lady was already back up herself, her enormous hot crotch dripping over top of him. Her giant shimmering wet hips blocked out the light from above, leaving the shining highlights of her dribbling juices especially visible. Ritsuko held him there, to gaze at her wetness before sitting back down on his legs. Shinji was face to face with her twitching butthole looking deep into the anal folds as they danced in front of him. The smelly backdoor was covered in slippery fluids from Ritsuko's pussy, going deep between the wrinkles.

"Lick it all off" she said to him, with a commanding voice.

Shinji hesitated, still unsure if she was serious or if this was really happening. Misato took the liberty of using her finger to jam his face straight in, wedging the poor boy's nose between her friend's humid stinky crevice. Once again his face was covered in slime, only this time he knew he had to lick it up. Pathetically the teenage boy licked and ate the juices off this woman's gigantic anus, while his caretaker watched. It felt absolutely disgusting, but he was too weak-willed to fight back. Bit by bit his tongue lapped away, searching into the caked-in folds of Ritsuko's asshole to find more pussy juices inside. The blonde lady moaned and giggled with glee, loving how determined his tiny tongue felt.

"Oh Misato this feels so nice! No wonder you love Shinji being your little butt toy!" she laughed.

Shinji kept doing his duty, licking all over the huge anus and gulping down the excess. The hulking sphincter clenched down for a half-second trapping his tongue between two thick wrinkles. Shinji pulled back, scared he might be getting eaten inside another ass for a moment until the humongous asshole burst open. Ritsuko let out a hot dirty fart right in his face, knocking back his head as foul winds escaped her body. The woman's gas was loud and bassy, and came with so much sputtering anal juice that it instantly undid all the licking work Shinji had done. The boy hacked and wheezed, his lungs burning with the hot sensation of Ritsuko's fart. Up above the woman who's booty just blasted him was laughing, making her hefty buns shake all over. Misato giggled as well, amused by the kid's humorous reaction. Shinji spat the fermented taste of ass from his mouth. It was awful and rancid, yet noticeably different from Misato's brand. His guardian had a much worse diet and drank more often as well. Even though Ritsuko's fart was bad, Misato's was still way worse.

"Come on Shinji, that wasn't even that big of a fart. You remember how big mine can get, right?" Misato goaded.

"You're going to have to get accustomed to gas if you're going to be inside her ass 24/7." Ritsuko added.

Shinji had to say something. Otherwise they wouldn't stop.

"I... I don't want to do this any more. Misato! I want to be normal again!"

The gorgeous woman looked back at him.

"I'm sorry Shinji but you just don't get it yet. You feel too good inside my butt. It doesn't want to go another day without you, see?"

Misato turned around, presenting her insanely huge rear end towards the boy. She spread her thick cheeks apart, displaying her pink asshole for him to see. It was twitching, endlessly throbbing for his attention.

"If you didn't want this Shinji you should have fought back against her ass a little harder in the first place." Rituko said. "Or maybe you shouldn't have squirmed around so much when you were inside? After feeling you inside my pussy I understand why she craves you this much. Your tiny body never stops being delicious!"

He was picked up by Misato, brought closer to her huge throbbing anus. Face to face with the wrinkled pink hole, Shinji could pick up the familiar scent of Misato's rectum. The warmth of her giant plump ass cheeks surrounded him, her pale mountains wobbled slightly as she lined Shinji up with her anus. The grown woman grunted, forcibly pushing with her backdoor, using her muscles to pucker her sexy sphincter. The massive hole flowered open, spreading its outer flesh apart, and revealing to the boy Misato's bright red meaty innards inside. They glimmered in the light, dripping anal fluids onto the bedsheets. It was as if her incredible ass was drooling for him, licking its pulsating lips as it awaited his return.

Feeling like she teased him enough, Misato jabbed Shinji's face forward into the throbbing mess. Her flowering ass meat absorbed Shinji's face in its center, slurping and rubbing the boy all the way down to his neck. Shinji screamed with revulsion, his tiny voice creating tantalizing vibrations through Misato's exposed innards. The disgusting red muscles quivered and oozed with joy, they suckled and slobbered all over the young man's skull. The grown woman moaned with delight. Unable to stop herself, she squeezed down hard with her anal maw. The red meat was completely sucked back inside her. Her powerful anus clenched down tight, instantly pulling Shinji in all the way past his shoulders.

Ritsuko watched as her friend clenched her hands into fists, moaning like a bitch in heat. Misato was wiggling her ass in the air, revelling in the feeling of pulling a boy inside her booty with just her anal muscles. She really was an anal freak, seeing how much she was enjoying herself only made Ritsuko envious. The blonde woman's pussy dripped juices, twitching hungrily.

The overpowering smell of Misato's bowels was back. Shinji writhed and struggled between her anal folds, the familiar ooze of his caretaker's intestinal fluids began to coat his face again. Misato's ass was just as hot and dank as he remembered, with the ever-present stink of her farts clinging to her juicy walls. It smelled different from the aroma of Ritsuko's gas, Misato's odor was much more potent and smothering. Her ass reeked to high heaven, but oddly enough Shinji felt more used to it. The slippery walls twisted joyfully, pulsating and squeezing Shinji's torso just like it had been doing all day. Misato's distant moans were a dull roar compared to the sticky wet smacking of her asshole. The thick rubbery orifice was hell-bent on squeezing the life out of Shinji's body, and its owner was currently unconcerned with his safety.

Suddenly a pair of fingers grasped around his legs. Shinji braced himself to be plunged deep inside the horrid abyss of Misato's round butt, however that's not what happened. The hand that grabbed him only fed him up to his waist, wrenching his body firmly in place. Suddenly a boiling pot of warmth enveloped his legs, crawling up his lower body. The throbbing anal chamber of Misato's ass jerked into place and suddenly there was a huge impact. Shinji could feel it through the flesh of her body, something huge had struck Misato's enormous butt. Her anus squeezed again, painfully sucking on his tiny body, however a similar sucking sensation was also pulling the other way on his legs. The greedy warmth that had enveloped his lower half was also twitching and wet. It seemed just as hungry as Misato's behemoth of an ass.

A faint scent mixed into Misato's bowels. The rank stench of the woman's excrement was slightly tainted with another imposing smell. Shinji caught a whiff, it was familiar... in fact it was... Ristuko's pussy! The smell of her vaginal fluids was leaking into' Misato's ass! Just then the twitching around his legs gripped harder, clamping down on him with a familiar feeling. It was her! She had stuck Shinji's bottom half inside her snatch, connecting herself to Misato with him!

Shinji's deduction was dead-on. Ritsuko, not about to let Misato have all the fun, inserted the tiny boy's legs inside her drooling vaginal maw. Her pale wide ass bumped into Misato's, bringing the woman back out of her anal trance of pleasure.

"Ahhn! Ritsuko! What are you...?" Misato looked back to see her friend's face. It was bright red with arousal and making an slutty expression of lust. "Ohhhh, I see. I'm sure Shinji will LOVE this!"

Misato pulled her hips back, relaxing her asshole. The boy's slick body eased out of it, before her ass came slamming back into Ritsuko's. The blonde woman moaned in lust, this is exactly what she wanted. Her pussy gushed as it felt Shinji's little legs push back inside it, they were kicking and it felt great. Next, she pushed back with her great plump ass, bouncing off Misato's butt in a similar fashion than what was just done to her. Misato let out a sound that was part-giggle part-moan. The two of them had a mutual understanding with their new double-ended toy, and Shinji felt very nervous.

He was stuck. Stuck between two gigantic mature asses, partially inside each of their hot throbbing depths. At this point he was just a double dildo for these women, a toy for them to get themselves and each other off. He could feel the heat from both of their cores at the same time. The humid pulsating hallway that was Misato's bowels and the salivating roasting mess that was Ritsuko's pussy. These grown women were still extremely pent-up and ready to let their horny urges out all over his eight-inch body.

The giant asses twitched and wobbled together, slowly drifting apart before crashing back into each other. The thunderous impact rocked Shinji's world and before he knew it the ladies were pulling back to make it happen again. A devastating quake shook his body from head to toe. It was frightening for someone his size and it only became more scary as Misato and Ritsuko worked themselves into a rhythm. Again and again their humongous asses collided together, smacking each other with a meaty slapping sound. It was like two buildings crashing together, over and over as the tiny man was trapped in the middle. Heat spiked as the feverish orifices wrapped themselves around his body. Pure desire surged through every one of their internal muscles, the slick clenching walls hungrily held the boy in their grip.

It was like he was being devoured by two grotesque maws at the same time. Powerful waves of raw flesh sucked him from head to toe, constantly chewing on his tired body. Gushing juices splashed and flew everywhere. Ritsuko's pussy fluid pooled around his legs, surrounding his lower half in a pool of soggy arousal. Misato's anal slime wasn't much different, a hot bath of her rancid intestinal juices covered his top half, frothing and coating the inside of his mouth. He needed to breathe but the undulating walls of her ass hadn't stopped smothering him once. The puffy rim of her anus was wrapped tight and snug around his waist, squeezing itself all the way up his torso and then back as the grown woman shook her hips. The way her elastic anal wrinkles conformed around the shape of Shinji's body felt incredible, each tender fold contracted around his tiny body sent sparks of electricity up her ass. Her insides were no different, as Shinji's face forcefully massaged the deep tissue of her anal walls she felt warm blooms of pleasure filling up her bowels. The slippery muscles hugged back, sucking hard on the boy to not let him go.

Inside Ritsuko's engorged pussy was a similar situation. Shinji's little legs were enough for her snatch to make a meal out of and so they did their best to gobble him up. The pink throbbing entrance of her womanhood made sticky slobbering sounds as it took in the boy's thighs, wrapping tight and hard to feed it's owner with pleasure. Ritsuko moaned, her pumping hole clenched hard, squeezing out another gooey slosh of juices between her legs. Both women's holes were greedily contracting around their toy, tasting his tiny squirms with their insides. They went faster and faster, pounding their juicy butts together as they went into heat. Ripples of fat ran down their pale skin as their asses rammed together. Sweat came flying off their enraptured bodies. Their internal walls wrenched and pulsated, getting tighter and tighter.

Through all the hurt and pain of being used by these two women, through the rough fucking and awful stench of Misato's ass chamber, Shinji started to understand what Ritsuko meant. It was a horrible terrible experience for him and yet his captresses were moaning loudly. He was satisfying two older women sexually, both at the same time. Something like this would be impossible to do at his normal size but right now he was able to do it. It was just like she told him, the only way for him to have any worth wasn't as a person but as a toy. His individuality meant nothing, he was more useful for Misato as a dildo being jammed into her giant ass than anything else. Her hungry sphincter throbbed and contracted, feasting on his shrunken torso. Like a rabid dog her asshole chewed him up, taking huge bites as he wriggled around in vain.

Ritsuko could feel another orgasm building inside her, and quickly. The frantic pounding against Mistato's plump butt coupled with fucking Shinji's tiny legs inside her felt marvelous. Misato felt the same way, her anus was tingling with pleasure, ready to engulf her little toy in steamy orgasmic contractions. The two of them went faster and faster, arching their backs so they could mash their butts even harder together. Shinji could hardly tell what way he was oriented any more, everything became a flurry of flesh and slime. Like a hard piston he slammed in and out of the two women, his lumpy form reaming their sensitive holes. The pace quickened even more, the two round asses hammered together, until finally Misato screamed in a high pitched voice.

Her colossal hips shuddered as they collided with Ritsuko's. Suddenly enormous surges of pleasure took hold of her ass, spreading deep into her contorting bowels. Shinji was instantly crushed on all sides by her anal walls, smothered in a mixture of heat, muscles, and intestinal juices. The woman's hot rectal mucus filled his every orifice, clogging up his screaming mouth until only bubbles came out. Misato's puckered anus expanded and contracted rapidly as she came. Her hungry bowels squeezed the little boy over and over, wringing him out for every last ounce of satisfaction they could get. As the gigantic booty chewed him up, Ritsuko's ass pulled backwards, separating her jiggling cheeks from Misato's and yanking Shinji by the legs. In the repeating opening and closing of Misato's butthole Shinji finally popped free, exposed to open air once more. Hot slobbering anal juices came out of Misato's gaping ass, she was unable to control her asshole for the moment while the orgasm took hold of her body.

In that same second, Ritsuko's ass, dangling Shinji by the legs, came crashing down on the futon. The little man's body was pushed straight up her cunt, past his hips, with just his upper torso stuck outside. Ritsuko's entire body weight toppled on top of his face, crushing him beneath her giant aching pussy. His head was struck hard by a round nub of flesh, it quivered and throbbed, sending the huge lady into convulsions. Shinji's face had hit the bullseye, Ritsuko's giant clit, and now she was going into orgasm too.

The blonde woman's loud voice screamed as she threw her head back, thrusting her pussy into the bedspread. Her cunt tightened, seizing it's engorged lips around Shinji's stomach. Ritsuko's legs twitched uncontrollably as she found orgasmic release. Her juices erupted all over the boy, squirting from every gap in the entrance to her hole. Her thick clitoris peeled itself from Shinji's head, diving into the mattress as the boy now found himself completely covered in pink meat. Another hole loosened, the weakening in Ritsoko's muscles caused her peehole to open up and squirt hot urine into Shinji's mouth. The blast of piss hit the back of his throat hard, making him to swallow down Ritsuko's juices as well as the mucus from Misato's ass that had been clogging his throat. The boy gargled and cried, forced to drink the awful fluid as the woman's giant pussy came all over him. His well being didn't matter to Ritsuko or Misato. For the two moaning cumming goddesses he was nothing more than an object, just a toy to bring them this incredible feeling of bliss.

After another minute and a half of being squeezed by her pussy Ritsuko lifted herself off Shinji. He coughed and spat as several cups of piss came out his throat. With a wheeze he breathed again. It was weak, but he had oxygen flowing into him once more so that was all that mattered. His body felt battered and beaten after that double-assed assault. He had already spent the day all the way inside Misato's butt without any breaks so this painful fucking on top of it was wearing him down. He felt delirious, and could hardly move under the blankets of hot juices on top of him. His spot on the futon was damp and smelly, Ritsuko's piss was washing over him with her pussy slime, and under that was another layer of Misato's butt gunk. He didn't think he'd ever be clean again, especially not if these women had anything to do with it.

A huge shadow approached over him. Rituko was laying over on her side, taking a short rest after such a great fuck, but Misato had already recovered. The purple-haired giantess had a lopsided smile on her face as she picked him up, it was like she had been fucked silly. She could still feel the waves of pleasure emanating from her butt, the place where Shinji belonged.

"That felt amazing Shinji," she said to him. "I can't believe how hard I came! My big sexy butt needs you back in there, right now. Just being fucked at the entrance isn't enough, you have to be deep inside me, like you were last night. My ass needs to cradle you tight and feel your whole body wriggling inside! Come on..."

Misato bent over and held Shinji in front of her hole. He didn't even bother to argue with her at this point. Nothing he could say to her now would make her stop, it was pointless. Her ass was going to swallow him whole no matter what he did. The giant puckering anus was winking at him. Misato's anal maw was still twitching hungrily from her orgasm and gaping slightly. The dark meaty void churned from within, inviting Shinji to his home for the night. Suddenly her anal wrinkles widened and a rather boisterous fart came bursting through. Humid damp gas hit Shinji right in the face, painting him with the taste of Misato's trademark stench. The adult woman laughed as her butt accidentally laid a hot fart on her human toy.

"Sorry Shinji! I guess my ass had to make a little room for you. My butt feels a lot more relaxed now, so I'm going to start pushing you in, okay? Make sure you squirm all the way inside! Hnngh!"

Without skipping a beat Misato plunged Shinji inside. The view of her gaping asshole enveloping his head and surrounding him in darkness was like passing through a gateway into hell. The pulsating walls offered little resistance compared to before. Misato's sticky butt muscles were relaxed and burning hot from her recent fart. They eagerly swallowed the boy whole, kneading lightly and sucking his body down like a massive throat. Misato's fingers helped as well, pushing him in the rest of the way through her juicy asshole. She could feel his head nestling in deep, returning to the delicious place where she had been holding him tightly all day. Her body squeezed with comfortable pleasure, finally wrapping her squishy folds around the boy's long-awaited return. This was the spot he was meant to be in, bound by the ever-so stifling grip of her bowels. The giant anus closed behind his feet, sealing itself up tight.

Misato was standing on her hands and knees like she was a dog, happily wiggling her sexy butt around to feel Shinji rustling inside. Back and forth she waggled her plump ass cheeks like tail, cooing and ahhing at the blissful sensations of her toy's squirms. He knew just how to tease her tender bowels, how to make her ass quiver in pleasure. Her butt wiggling stopped when she felt a palm lay itself on one of her cheeks. Ritsuko had gotten back up and was now squeezing Misato's phat butt cheek with one hand. The girth of her large booty sank between her friend's fingers.

"So, I take a moment to lay down and you've already gobbled him up with your fat ass, huh?" Ritsuko teased. "I guess your hungry butt just couldn't wait any longer. How does he feel in there?"

Misato closed her eyes and focused on the squirming boy in her huge backside.

"He feels SO good in there." she said, being completely honest about her anal urges.

"Good, good." Ritsuko said, rubbing her hand along Misato's smooth cheek. "How about I give your gluttonous butt a little something more to eat?"

A sudden rounded object prodded at Misato's taut hole. Ritsuko had found Misato's long black dildo, the floppy synthetic cock that she used to masturbate her ass with before she started using Shinji. It was just as long as the boy was, and extra thick to stretch out her voracious bowels. Ritsuko nudged the thing against Misato's anus, smearing it's large head into her twitching wrinkles.

"Ritsuko!" Misato said with surprise.

"Well?" the other woman said back. "What if I used this thing to push Shinji even further up your ass?"

"Hold on, I don't know Ritsuko... I've never pushed anything in that far before. He'd be so deep inside my bowels, what would I... AHHNNN!"

Without even waiting for her to decide, Ritsuko playfully jammed the fat dildo up her asshole. Misato yelped in surprise, the sudden intrusion of a second toy made her whole backside shudder. The dildo's head stretched her sphincter apart, digging inside until it found Shinji's feet. For a second it was blocked by the boy, until Ritsuko gave enough force to push the both of them forwards. The dildo's tip planted itself against the soles of Shinji's feet, pushing his whole body deeper inside Misato's innards. The woman yelled as the shrunken child was being shoved up her winding intestines.

"Wait! Ritsuko! I don't know if he should go that deeeEEEEP!!! OOAAHHNN!! OH GOD!!"

Misato's voice turned into passionate moans as she dove her head into her pillow. Shinji's little wriggling body was digging so deep inside her ass she couldn't take it anymore. Feeling his tiny head struggle and writhe as it spread apart her steamy walls was driving her wild! She had fully succumbed to the incredible pleasure of shoving the boy deeper within her ass. The places he was pressing against had been completely untouched by any toy she had ever had before now. Just knowing Shinji was seeing this far into her dirty ass made her squeal. Hot juices overflowed from her pussy as the dildo plunged into her asshole, it was only halfway inside and already Misato was about to cum.

Shinji however was not sharing the same excitement. He was scared from the moment he felt Ritsuko jab the huge toy against his feet. His previous resignation to being Misato's toy has gone away, he had accepted being held inside her ass like last night, but going even farther in was a prospect that horrified him. This was wrong. It was dangerous! If he kept going deeper he felt like he wouldn't be able to get back out! Primal fear took over the boy and he started to wriggle and scream. Misato's slutty bowels trembled and pulsated against his face as he was forced through. The walls got stickier and hotter the deeper he went, every inch brought a new bath is disgusting slime. He could hear her moans escalating as he was pushed through, she was loving how her massive ass felt, no longer worried for his safety. Her giant butt throbbed, splashing hot sludge into Shinji's face. He yelled as loud as he could, surrounded by thick frothing slime, but the giant dildo just kept on pushing.

Misato's innards seized up, pulsating wildly around Shinji as she had a mini-orgasm. The boy screamed for help, his terrified cries lost in the sloshing arousal of Misato's ass. Ritsuko pushed the toy deeper, watching it sink into her friend's greedy asshole. The fat phallus curved around the corner of her bowels, cramming Shinji another couple inches forward as he snaked through her intestines. Misato gasped and grit her teeth, she was still cumming and yet the waves of pleasure travelling deep into her ass were only increasing in intensity. The woman's rumbling bowels tightened around Shinji, loving how much he was struggling against his fate. His tiny arms and legs were pushing back against Misato's furthest reaches, tickling spots in her she had never felt before.

Finally Ritsuko pushed the dildo all the way up to its base, taking it as far as possible inside her friend's ass. Misato's hands clenched into fists grabbing at her bedsheets. Her back arched and she stuck her ass straight up. She lifted her ass high, wobbling her hips to urge Ritsuko for more pleasure. The woman complied, pushing her fingers against the back of the dildo to get it just a couple inches further down Misato's anal gullet. Misato and Shinji screamed in unison, one in pure euphoric bliss and the other in absolute despair. The young boy's face was plunged hard into Misato's anal depths, the endless abyss gleefully swallowing him.

Misato moaned and thrust her huge butt into the air, trying to let gravity assist her in devouring Shinji. A pocket of fermented air loosened from the distant reaches of her intestines, widening her walls just enough that Shinji could slide down through. The raw internal fart bubble swallowed him whole, surrounding him with a horrible potent stench as Misato's bowels yawned apart. Shinji felt his feet separate from the tip of the dildo, his body fell forwards into more sticky darkness as the fart pushed through the other direction. His face planted against the side of her intestinal walls and Misato shouted in a hoarse voice.

"AAAAAAAAHHHGGHH!! FUCK!! YES!!! THERE!!!"

Her tiny boy toy had gone so far into her bowels that he had wrapped around the other side and was now pushing against her most incredibly sensitive area. Just separated by a small layer of flesh Shinji was prodding against the back end of Misato's pussy and womb. Normally when she masturbated anally she would pound her bowel walls against the backside of her pussy several inches deep, but now Shinji was way farther beyond where she thought it was possible to reach. He had snaked around her winding large intestine and was actually pressing into her pussy from the other side! The boy was too frightened to hold back and his desperate squirms were pounding hard against Misato's sensitive womb. She screamed as her pleasure center seized up, crushing together her powerful muscles. She was cumming harder than ever, enraptured by Shinji's constant movements. Juices sprayed from her pussy, showering Ritsuko in hot liquid arousal. The blonde woman knew it was time to pull the dildo out before it too was completely swallowed by Misato's insatiable ass. The slithering dildo was yanked out slowly and gracefully while Misato was mid-orgasm. It was too much for her, she couldn't breathe! Shinji yelled as the powerful walls consumed him. Misato howled and curled up in a ball, rolling on her side just in time for the fat dildo to pop out her ass. The gaping sphincter let out a stinky puff of displaced air before clamping down hard.

Ritsuko left to get herself cleaned off as Misato's anal orgasm continued on. Her contorting innards trembled, quaking hard from the direct stimulation Shinji was giving to her womb. This in turn made the boy fight back in fear of being crushed which only made Misato cum again and again. Her eyes rolled back into her head, she was barely able to get gasps out of her mouth before being pulled into another devastating orgasm. Eventually she gave out and collapsed, passing out from cumming so much.

When Ritsuko returned from a hot shower she found her friend lying on her side, sleeping after being taken for the ride of her life. Her futon was soiled from all the juices that had erupted from her body and she was dripping wet with her own sweat. Shinji was nowhere to be found, he was still stuck far inside the woman's ass, farther than he was ever supposed to go and unable to escape. Ritsuko covered Misato's naked body in some blankets and left her a glass of water to rehydrate when she woke back up. After that she decided to take her leave, closing the door behind her so she could head home and get some sleep herself. It had been an exciting night, one much more erotic than she had anticipated. She would have to plan to do this with Misato again sometime, the next evening that the two of them were free.

It seemed like Shinji's cure was going to have to wait a while longer.

---

Soft sloshing liquid poured down into Misato's stomach, dripping into her belly like rain overhead. Shinji rolled back on his side, disturbed by the carbonated fizzing above and what it would mean for him later. A week had gone by since that night and he was still trapped within Misato's erotic bowels. Through trial and error she had found a way to swallow him even deeper inside her ass, so far inside that she could hardly feel him anymore. The boy-turned-dildo was no longer pressing against her womb, after nights of cumming and squirting Misato had developed enough control of her insides to suck Shinji into the perfect comfortable spot. He was so deep within the woman that he could never escape, and when she wanted to masturbate with him all she had to do was push a few times with her ass.


More liquid drizzled down her body as she drank. She was sitting on her couch, wearing nothing but panties and a tank top, having a nice cold beer while contently watching some TV. A soft burp escaped her beautiful lips, beer always had that bubbly effect on her, and she knew soon it would also be heading down her toy's way. She smiled as she concentrated on her abdomen, feeling the dull movements of her little dildo rolling around. Just knowing it was this unbelievably deep inside her ass was enough to make her turned on. Her legs spread apart on the couch, lazily exposing her supple bare thighs. A small damp spot grew at the front of her panties as she thought about her living anal dildo. Soon she would masturbate with it again, but first she wanted to work herself up into an even more aroused state. Taking another swig of beer she decided to wait until her program was done, then she would really feel raring to go.

Using the person once known as Shinji as a toy for her ass was the best choice she'd ever made. Her living dildo was there in her ass to stay, from now until the end of time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9498