Is This What You Really Want? An Alternate Side Story by Joyce Julep
Summary:

This story takes place in the same world as "Is This What You Really Want? A Giantess Fantasy Gone Wrong." 

Timothy Springer's deepest sexual fantasies have come true, thanks to the intercession of the goddess Maia. All the women around him are growing into sexy, curvy giantesses with genius intellects while he, Timothy, shrinks in height and gets skinnier. But one question will come to haunt him: is this what he really wants? Or are his sexual desires going to backfire on him?


Categories: Slave, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 17375 Read: 41277 Published: July 07 2020 Updated: August 12 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

2. Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

3. Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

4. Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

5. Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

6. Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

Chapter 1 by Joyce Julep

Timothy Springer was beside himself with joy. Just a few days before, he had been a normal 28-year-old guy, standing at a relatively normal 5’8, weighing a relatively normal (if slightly below average) 165 pounds, and working a relatively normal job as a batch mixer at Fizzy Pop, Inc. Everything about Timothy had been normal and unremarkable…except for his secret fetish. He longed to become smaller, weaker, and submissive to the women around him; he desperately wanted an amazonian girlfriend who would use her size to dominate him; and, far from stopping at an amazon girlfriend, he wanted all women to grow bigger, sexier, and more goddess-like. Timothy was a hardcore macrophiliac with severe submissive tendencies. But, until just a few days ago, he had lived in a patriarchal world with an ordinary man’s body. He had felt stuck…until he met Maia. 

Something incredible had happened. An unbelievably gorgeous amazonian goddess, Maia, who stood around seven and a half feet tall, had appeared to Timothy, convinced him of her power, and told him that she could make all his wishes come true. Timothy had eagerly agreed to a contract with this goddess of growth and immediately began seeing signs of his own body shrinking. What’s more, in the days that followed, he had met his new girlfriend, Beatrice, a vigorous, tall, dark-haired beauty who not only made him feel small, but submissive as well. And all around him, as he continued to shrink, he had noticed his co-workers at Fizzy Pop, and particularly Clare, his boss, growing bigger and more beautiful. Timothy could hardly believe his luck — his dreams were becoming a reality, right before his eyes! 

But as so often happens when people see their dreams realized, they find that their desires do not stop there: they want more. The same thing was happening to Timothy. He had shrunk a good deal already, from 5’8 all the way down to 5’2, and he had lost muscle mass, now weighing in at a skinny 115 pounds. He could tell that Beatrice and Clare, along with his other co-workers Ashley, Patricia, and Katie, were growing, although they did not seem to notice. And he could also tell that they looked more beautiful than ever. 

But it still wasn’t enough for Timothy. He wanted it all to go faster, to accelerate into full-blown shrinkage for his own body and heavenly, luscious growth for all the women in his life. And he didn’t want it to stop there — he wanted them to become almost deathly beautiful, and he wanted their intellects to grow with their bodies. He wanted Maia to propel into hyperdrive his journey to feeling mentally and physically smaller than these women. After years of bottled-up macrophiliac lusting and daydreaming, now that fulfilling his desires was actually possible, he was eager, anxious, and impatient to see them realized without delay. 

But how could he make this happen? Maia seemed to be in charge of everything, but he had no idea how to contact her. She had just appeared to him a few days ago, seemingly out of the blue, and had similarly left abruptly, without ceremony. As Timothy sat at his work desk, with his legs dangling from his chair, he contemplated how he could get in touch with the beautiful and mysterious goddess. 

“Timmy!” crackled the intercom in his office, making him jump, “Timmy, you had better be working in there. Just because you’re apparently shrinking doesn’t mean that I don’t expect you to do your work.” It was the voice of Clare, his supercilious boss. She was smart and conniving, there was no question about that, but Timothy knew, and everyone knew, that the main reason Clare was in such a position of power was because she was banging the CEO of Fizzy Pop. With a knockout body like Clare’s, with a bulbous ass, big tits, and thick hips, it wasn’t really surprising to anyone that she got her way the majority of the time. And Clare knew how to flaunt herself — she was in the habit of wearing skin-tight dresses that left none of her impressive assets to the imagination. 

“Oh! Of…of course Clare!” said Timothy quickly, pressing down the intercom button. “I’m…I’m hard at work down here!”

He heard Clare scoff a little into the intercom, her breath crackling through his office. “Ha! Well, just make sure I don’t catch you daydreaming like I did yesterday, Timmy. Your work ethic is already way behind the other batch mixers and, I have to say, your female co-workers who have long since outgrown your position. It should be no secret to you why Ashley, Patricia, and Katie are working in the higher positions they are now, Timmy. It’s because they apply themselves. Do you want to work hard, Timmy? Do you wanna be like your female co-workers?”

“Of…of course!” said Timothy. 

“Then work at it,” said Clare. “It takes mental focus Timmy. Honestly, I don’t think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in a higher position, but I’d love for you to prove me wrong. How about it, Timmy? You wanna prove me wrong?”

“I…I do,” he said unconvincingly. 

Clare chuckled into the intercom and signed off, leaving Timothy to stew in his thoughts. Even that brief little encounter with Clare, who hadn’t even been in the room, had been enough to make him sport an erection through his work pants. The way that she talked down to him…belittled him…enjoyed his subservient position…it all made him feel almost hopelessly aroused. Clare had such a natural knack for making him feel small and submissive, both physically and mentally. And now, at 5’2, he was already standing a number of inches below her 5’7 frame (which had, unbeknownst to her, grown two inches in the past few days), and Clare liked to wear three-inch heels around the office, just to boost her power and authority. At 5’10 in her heels, she stood a full 8 inches taller than Timothy now. 

His humiliating conversation with Clare was making Timothy feel even more hot and bothered — he felt such incredible lust, such a burning desire to accelerate the process of his own shrinking and the growth of the women around him, that he simply had to do something. Even though he thought that it probably wouldn’t work, he had to at least try to get in touch with Maia. But how?? Well, she was a goddess, right? Didn’t you pray to gods and goddesses? Timothy got up out of his chair and looked around his office. Could he pray to her here? He suddenly imagined Ashley or Katie or worse, Clare, bursting into his office, only to find him on his knees praying. That wasn’t really such a great thought — they would think he was crazy. No, he had to find somewhere else, somewhere he wouldn’t be found, where he could pray in private. 

He peeked his head out into the hallway. There was no one there, and very carefully, walking softly in his work shoes so as not to be heard, Timothy sneaked down the hallway, past Ashley’s office. Patricia and Katie were in there too, apparently, and all of them sounded like they were hard at work on a new project…they seemed to be talking about the physical properties of carbonation and how it interacted with natural flavors…Timothy kept going, thanking the stars that Ashley’s door was mostly pulled-to. His three co-workers were definitely smart, that was true, and had better work ethics than him, but…he could totally see himself doing their jobs at some point…maybe. But that wasn’t what he wanted. He wanted to see them all grow bigger than him, and surpass him mentally to an obvious extent. From the bottom of his heart, he wanted to feel smaller than them in every way. Even just hearing their vigorous voices as she passed by Ashley’s door was enough for him to get even harder, as he imagined what their voices would sound like when he got smaller and they grew bigger. He needed this whole process expedited…now. 

He reached the fire escape stairwell at the far end of the hallway, opened the heavy door (with some difficulty), and went into the concrete stairwell. He knew he would have some privacy here — no one ever used the stairs, since the elevator was right down the hall. Feeling a bit stupid, but dedicating himself to it nonetheless, he got down on his knees (somewhat uncomfortably) on the concrete stairs and clasped his hands together, shutting his eyes tightly as he prayed to Maia.

“Oh goddess,” he whispered, still feeling silly but proceeding ahead anyway, “I thank you…so much…for…for granting my wishes. I…I am eternally grateful to you and…and I can’t…uh…can’t express how happy I am that…that you’ve given me Beatrice and…and made me shrink. And the other women grow too. You’re…you’re amazing, Maia.” He paused, feeling like he had to say a few words of praise before he launched into any demands. 

“But…but goddess,” he continued, “I…I wanted to ask you if…uh…if it would be possible to…to make everything happen, uh…a little faster. Please don’t think that I’m, ummm…ungrateful or anything, because I’m not. I just…I just feel such a desire to feel smaller, and to…to see it all happen faster. So, umm, I’m asking you, goddess, really, umm…begging you, to consider maybe speeding everything up a little bit?” 

Suddenly, Timothy felt a great whoosh of a breeze that would have been impossible in the enclosed concrete stairwell. The breeze itself, on top of seeming unnatural in the stairwell, was unlike any other breeze Timothy had felt, except for that one time a few nights ago when Maia had first appeared to him — it was heavy and light at the same time, playful, and full of unthinkable possibilities. And it carried on its breath the conspicuous and powerful scent of roses. 

Timothy’s heart leapt in his chest and his eyes shot open. The goddess stood before him, a slight smile on her otherworldly face. She was even bigger than when he had seen her last, a full eight and a half feet tall. She was standing on the bottom level of the stairs, four steps down, and when Timothy struggled to his feet, he saw that her face was just about even with his. Her gossamer, see-through dress fluttered about her wonderfully curvaceous body, in response to the sweet-smelling breeze that seemed to come from her very body itself. 

“Well hello little one,” she said quietly and with a touch of playfulness, “asking for more already, are we?” Even though she spoke quietly, her voice seemed to quiver the very foundations of the concrete around them. Timothy swallowed a lump in his throat and tried and failed several times to speak. Maia watched him steadily all the while, waiting patiently for him to speak. 

“I don’t…I don’t want you to think that…that I’m not g-grateful!” he said, finally finding his words. “P-please…please don’t think that, goddess!” 

“Don’t worry little one,” chuckled Maia, reaching out her huge hand and brushing his face with an enormous finger, “I know that you appreciate what you’ve been given. It’s just that I wonder if you appreciate it too much.”

“Wh-what…what do you mean?” asked Timothy. 

“I heard your prayer, little one,” breathed the goddess, bringing her face close to his. “And I have the power to grant you what you ask. But I don’t know if you truly know what it is you’re wishing for.” 

“B-but…but I do know!” said Timothy excitedly, thrilled to hear that his further wishes were possible, “It’s…it’s exactly what I want, Maia! I just…I just feel such…such strong, uh…desires in me that make me feel…uh…I just…I just know that it’s what I want! I’ve never b-been so sure of anything in my life!” 

Maia tilted her head to the side, analyzing Timothy’s fervent words. Her eyes transitioned from black to a dark green as she silently watched him. Even though he had seen this phenomenon before, Timothy drew back a little, such was the startling power of the sudden transition. For a few seconds her deep green eyes held his, and Timothy felt as if she was staring into his soul. Her eyes shifted back into their normal shade of black, and a frown passed over her face. 

“Timothy,” she said quietly, looking intently into his eyes, “I can tell that this is what you truly want.”

“Yes!” cried Timothy as hope flooded his breast. “Yes, yes, this is exactly what I want!” 

“I can tell,” continued Maia in the same calm voice, “that you want to accelerate the process — that you want your superiors to lord themselves over you even more — I can tell that you truly want to feel small and inferior.”

“That’s how I feel!” said Timothy energetically, nodding his head over and over. 

“But before I grant you your desire,” said Maia seriously, “I want you to stop and think about what exactly it is you’re asking for.” She bent her head in closer to his body, and he unconsciously backed up just a little on the stair…she was just so beautiful and imposing. “Because,” she continued, her sweet breath washing over his body as her dark eyes twinkled mysteriously, “once the process is sped up, it cannot be undone.” 

Timothy was anxious to agree to the goddess’s words, but her seriousness made him pause for a few moments. This was what he really wanted, wasn’t it? He wasn’t asking for something crazy, was he? He quickly made a mental review of what it was he was asking for. 

‘No, there’s nothing that I’m asking for that I don’t want,’ he thought. ‘This is exactly what I’ve wanted…for years. And now it’s finally here — now it’s finally possible! Of course it’s what I want!” 

He looked straight into Maia’s deep eyes and said firmly: “Yes, this is what I want.”

Maia blinked her big eyes and flared her nostrils as she heaved a deep sigh. Her behavior made Timothy uneasy; it was almost like she was taking pity on him, that she was reluctant to grant his wish. But he was too absorbed in having his wishes come true to really give her reaction much thought. All that mattered was that she was going to make it happen. 

And she did. Standing up to her full height, her head rising a few inches about Timothy’s despite being four steps down, she raised her eyebrows and spread her palms open in Timothy’s direction. 

“So you desire,” she said simply, with a slight smile, “so I decree.” And with a great sudden whoosh of rose-scented breeze, she was gone. Timothy blinked a few times in the stairwell at the space that only a moment before had been filled by Maia’s heavenly body. He had to take a few seconds to recover, such was the suddenness of her departure. His human faculties were burdened by the absolute contrast between her presence and his sudden solitude in the stairwell, in addition to simply seeing an entity just disappear into thin air. It was all a little much for him, and he had to take a few moments to blink his eyes, swallow a few times, breathe a few deep breaths, and get his bearings. 

In a matter of seconds, however, he was excitedly opening the stairwell door and hurrying back outside into the hallway. And as he opened the door, the world around him seemed to shift slightly, and he realized that he had shrunk again. His heart beat joyfully in his chest as he noticed that the door, the door handle, the fire extinguisher on the wall…everything…was a little higher, and a little bigger compared to his body. 

‘I wonder how much I just shrank!?’ he wondered enthusiastically as he walked on down the hall. His loafers certainly felt bigger on his feet, and there was no doubt that his clothes felt looser on his body. He had to tighten his belt a few notches as he continued walking, to keep his pants from falling down. As he neared Ashley’s office, he saw that the door was still ajar, and the voices of his female co-workers begin to reach his ears. He longed desperately to go into Ashley’s office, and to interact with them all. He wondered if they would notice that he had shrunk even more. And, for their part, would he be able to tell that they had gotten bigger? Would they actually be bigger already? Taller? Smarter!? Timothy didn’t really know — he didn’t know how all this worked. He suddenly thought of Beatrice, who was surely still in his house lounging around on the sofa, waiting for him to get home so she could dominate him and make him feel tiny. Would she be bigger? There were too many questions that he was desperate to have answered. 

He approached the door of Ashley’s office, stepping lightly on the floor to keep from getting noticed. He wasn’t sure what he was going to do, but at this point he was just acting on instinct. All he knew was that he wanted to get closer to their voices, to hear what they were saying…to maybe even get a little peek of them through the crack in the doorway, just to see if they had grown any or gotten even hotter. The prospect of actually interacting with them right now was a bit too intimidating, but that didn’t mean that he couldn’t eavesdrop on their conversation and get a covert look at them, right?

He tiptoed up to the crack in the door and put his ear to it. 

“Oh I’m more than excited about it,” he heard Ashley say. True to her personality, Ashley being “excited” came off as a bit dry and reserved, but Timothy could tell, just by her voice, that she was actually more animated than he had heard her in a long time. “I know that corporate’s gonna be right on board with our ideas — I just know it.”

“Well of course corporate’s gonna be on board with it!” he heard Katie laugh. “As long as Clare is “on board” corporate, corporate’s gonna be “on board” with anything that comes out of her department.”

Ashley laughed at Katie’s joke, which alluded to the fact that Clare was banging the CEO of Fizzy Pop.

“Be that as it may,” said Ashley, still chuckling, “that’s not why I’m so confident about our ideas landing with the top brass. That brainstorming session we had yesterday was second to none. I mean, come on guys — we were just rifling through ideas, bam bam bam, you know? We were on it yesterday!” 

“Yeah,” agreed Patricia, as Timothy tried to sneak into a position where he could actually see his co-workers. “We usually work well together, but yesterday…wow…yeah, we were just bouncing ideas off each other left and right!” 

“You could have filmed our session yesterday,” said Ashley proudly, “and shown it in any orientation meeting in any corporation in the country as an example of how a small team should work together.” 

“That is, of course, if you cut out Timmy,” laughed Katie. Timothy felt his cheeks redden. He had certainly not pulled his weight during the discussion yesterday, it was true. The other girls were just going so fast, firing off idea after idea, and they had been so on top of it, so knowledgeable about shipping and ingredients and the trends of competitors, and all the rest, that Timothy had felt his head spinning. Even though he had been distracted by his own shrinking, he doubted whether he would have been able to keep up even if he hadn’t had to deal with that distraction. The other girls were just better, quicker, smarter…everything. And the idea that he had come up with, curry-flavored soda, had been lampooned by Clare as a terrible idea, and had gotten him re-demoted to his position as a batch mixer. Even though Timothy definitely enjoyed the humiliation that came with the whole exchange, it was still a tough reality to swallow, and one that had not been entirely pleasant. He had genuinely tried to contribute to the group; to see that the rest of the women were so far ahead of him turned him on, but it also left him with a slightly unpalatable sense of genuine inferiority. 

“Oh man, yeah!” agreed Patricia, descending with Katie into derisive laughter, even though, as an empathetic person to the core, she was trying to stifle it. “I mean…yeah, Timmy. He just…he just really didn’t have it yesterday, did he?”

“Nope!” giggled Katie, who was far more likely than Patricia to tease and flirt. “It was like he was a child trying to keep up with adults…I knew he was always a little slower than us, you know? A little less motivated, a little less…uh, dynamic…but…wow, yeah. I mean, it was like he was totally in over his head the whole time.”

“Agreed,” said Ashley, “although, I have to say, I still think we had a model session, even with Timmy there. I think we all handled that pretty well, don’t you think? I mean, we didn’t get too frustrated with him, we let him contribute, but we didn’t let his ignorance or his inane ideas derail what we had going. We gave him a fair chance to be a part of what we were doing, and when he didn’t come through with the idea, well…what more could we do? I think we all handled that the best we could.”

“Curry soda!?” cackled Katie.

“I had to literally bite my tongue to keep from laughing when he pitched the idea to Clare,” said Patricia. 

“Oh my god, right!?” burst out Katie. “I mean, the look on Clare’s face when he told her. I thought she was gonna fire him right then and there.” She paused thoughtfully. “Although I would’ve been sad if she had,” she added. “Because I love having him around, you know? He’s almost like a little pet or something. And with him shrinking now, and all…”

Timothy had managed to situate himself at the crack in the door, and he could see through the opening a little sliver of his co-workers. Ashley was sitting at her desk, Patricia was sitting on the desk with her legs crossed, and Katie was leaning on the desk with her two hands, with her protruding ass facing the door. He could hardly believe it — the women looked more beautiful, more fresh, and more radiant than ever. And their bodies seemed to have grown since Maia granted him his wish — they all looked taller, fuller, and more womanly. Patricia’s already-huge breasts looked even huger, Ashley looked even taller than normal as she sat in her desk chair, and Katie’s ass was…massive to say the least. Timothy felt his eyes pop as he looked at Katie’s enormous backside — while she had always had an ass, she had also stood at a rather short 5’4, but now that she had grown taller by at least a few more inches, her whole body looked more filled-out and elegant…but her ass had swelled to look even bigger than it would have if it had grown normally and proportionally. It was positively huge, and strained the limits of her long, professional khaki pants. Timothy felt himself go hard just looking at his coworkers. And they appeared to have no idea, not an inkling, that they had grown taller, bigger, and more beautiful. 

“Yeah, I know that Clare wants to keep him around, for some reason or another,” said Ashley. “Between the three of us, I think she just likes being able to boss him around.”

“Well, she does it pretty effortlessly,” said Patricia. 

“Yeah, she’s a natural at it,” agreed Katie, “and I have to admit, it’s kinda hot watching her lay into him. Hell, she’s probably in his office now, watching him like a hawk to make sure he does his job right. Hey, you girls wanna go drop by and see? Even if she isn’t there we can check up on our little Timmy. Who knows…maybe he’s shrunk even more?”

“Maybe in a minute,” said Ashley. “Clare’s actually on her way over here now. She wanted to brief us about how corporate is taking our new ideas.”

Timothy felt panic rise up in him — Clare was on her way over? Right now!? She’d catch him! he was just about to turn around and make a run for it when his heart stopped and his breath seized in his chest. A large pair of hands had descended onto his shrunken shoulders, and he could feel from their strength, and from the sharp red fingernails he could see in his periphery, that they belonged to Clare. She had caught him. 

“Oooo exciting!” sang Katie, “I can’t wait to hear the news, which I’m sure will be good…then we can go down the hall and harass little Timmy.”

“Oh no need girls,” came Clare’s voice high above Timothy as he felt one of her hands leave his shoulder. The other, however, held him firmly in place. With her free hand, Clare had pushed the door of Ashley’s office wide open. “Look who I found eavesdropping at your door, Ashley.”

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Chapter 2 by Joyce Julep

All three of the other women turned to look; Patricia raised her eyebrows, and Ashley couldn’t help but smile at this new revelation. Katie, however, seemed the most excited of all, let out an excited whoop as her eyes fell on Timothy, who was being forcefully escorted into Ashley’s office by Clare’s insistent strength. 

“Hoooooaaahhh!” yelled Katie as her sexy curves shook with laughter. “This is perfect! It’s even better than my plan! How long was he out there, Clare!?” 

“I have no idea,” said Clare calmly as her strong, large hands continued to bear down onto Timothy’s shrunken shoulders. “I was on my way here to discuss some excellent news…which I will get to in a second…but then who do I happen to find, eavesdropping like a little child, at Ashley’s door?”

“I…I d-don’t…I — I’m n-not — ” stuttered Timothy, but Clare silenced him with added pressure to his shoulders. 

“Shut up, Timmy,” she said, with gentle poison, “I don’t wanna here your pathetic little excuses. There’s no way you can explain your way out of this one. Ashley’s door was cracked and you were peering through it, listening to them talking about you.” They had reached Ashley’s desk, and Clare suddenly spun him around so that he was facing her. Timothy found that he was looking directly into the tops of Clare’s knock-out breasts, which were squeezed together and looking like they were about to pop out of her shiny black dress. His eyes went wide, totally independent of his will, and he felt his mouth drop open. 

Clare put her hands on her thick hips and smiled down at him smugly. “A little too much for you to handle, huh little man?” she said pompously. 

“Oh my god, look at him!” laughed Katie, straightening up and walking a little closer. Timothy was beginning to feel set-upon by his now-amazonian co-workers. Clare stood directly in front of him, Ashley and Patricia were sitting behind him, and now Katie was approaching him from his left. He could hardly take it — his breathing was becoming shallow, and the sweat was starting to surface on his skin. He saw that Katie had grown in height as well as in shapeliness; she was almost as tall as Clare, and he saw that both of them were wearing heels that boosted their height several inches — Clare with her red stilettos, and Katie with her golden gladiator-style platforms. 

“Remember to breathe normally, Timmy,” giggled Patricia from her sitting position on Ashley’s desk. 

“Yeah, you’re kind of hyperventilating there,” said Ashley calmly, still sitting in her chair behind her desk. “Take a deep breath Timmy — you’ll be ok.” 

“Oh I know he’ll be ok,” said Clare imperiously, still with her hands on her hips as she continued to look down at him. She suddenly pointed with a long finger and a sharp red fingernail towards the door. “You know how I can tell? I stood out there for a solid minute, just watching Timmy eavesdrop,” she said. “And you girls were cutting up and joking about him shrinking…you know…how he’s getting smaller and everything. Any respectable man would have just walked away. He wouldn’t have stood to listen to that kind of stuff. But Timmy here…” And Clare looked down at the shrunken man and her eyebrows went up as she gave him a sardonic smile. “I think Timmy here actually enjoys hearing about it.” 

It was true, of course. But none of the women knew (yet) how true it was — none of them knew that the reason they were unknowingly growing and getting smarter and more beautiful, the reason that Timothy was shrinking, was all because of his dire wishes to a supernatural entity. But it didn’t matter that they didn’t know all of this; Timothy’s reaction to Clare’s teasing words was plain to see. He went red in the face, he averted his eyes downward, and he crossed his hands in front of him, looking very much like a little boy who was trying and failing to hide a secret. 

“Look, look!” snickered Katie, bending down at the waist so that she could peer at him more carefully. “Look at his little face! He’s getting redder than a beet! You’re totally right, Clare! He loves it! He loves that he’s becoming this tiny, short little thing!” 

There was no way he could possibly hide the truth from them — in addition to becoming taller, sexier, and curvier, they were all obviously becoming smarter. None of them had been mental slouches before, but now Timothy could literally feel their high-powered minds working on hyperdrive. He looked into Katie’s eyes and then had to look away, such was her look of absolute power and domination. And without any more delay, thanks to Clare’s and Katie’s humiliating taunts, he started shrinking. First one inch, then two, then three. It all happened so quickly that any person of lesser intelligence and perception wouldn’t have noticed it. But these four women were anything but ordinary now. They all saw it. And it didn’t take them long to guess at the reason. 

“Oh my…god,” said Patricia, putting her hand over her mouth. 

“Did you see that!?” yelled Katie, jumping up to her full height and holding her head in her hands in disbelief. 

“Incredible,” murmured Ashley from her chair. 

“There was no hiding that one, Timmy!” boomed Clare from above. “Holy shit, you just shrank…like, literally shrank, before our eyes.” 

“Uh…uh, I…I d-d-don’t —” he began, but Clare cut him off at once by simply holding her hand up. 

“No, there’s no way you can explain this away, little guy,” she said firmly. “You just shrank like three inches, and we all saw it. Are you gonna say that all four of us are wrong? That we don’t know what we’re talking about, hmmm?”

Timothy looked up at Clare’s big, haughty, beautiful face and bowed his head, shaking it defeatedly. What else could he do? He was utterly trapped. He heard Clare’s tight black dress stretch and groan as she bent down and took his face in her hand, holding his chin tightly as she forced his face to look up at hers. 

“And you know what else?” she breathed down at him, absolutely relishing in the new power she had over him, “I think I know what makes you shrink.”

“Y-you…you d-do?” asked Timothy, feeling scared and intimidated by Clare’s intense eyes. He was also fearful of his secret getting out. He liked to feel the control of knowing that he, and nobody else, knew what was going on. But it seemed like this control was about to evaporate before his very eyes. 

Clare nodded her head slowly down at him as a knowing grin crept across her face. Still holding Timothy by the chin, she looked up past him to the other women. “How about it, girls?” she asked, as if she was leading a college seminar. “Any of you think you know why our little Timmy here is shrinking?” 

“Wellll,” said Ashley thoughtfully from behind her desk, crossing her shapely legs and seeming, for all the world, like a college professor, “I’m not sure I know exactly why he’s shrinking, but I think the how is pretty easy to explain.”

Clare chuckled above Timothy and released his chin and turned him around to face Ashley, who, after crossing her legs, had suddenly decided to stand up. Her immensely tall figure rose up above Timothy, and she rounded her desk, approaching him. She was so tall, taller than anyone else in the room. But Ashley didn’t like wearing heels, so at the moment she stood just about as tall as Clare, and a little taller than Katie. She stood over Timothy and crossed her arms over her breasts. Her figure was not quite as bodacious, as curvy and exquisitely sculpted, as Clare’s, but at this point she wasn’t too far behind. She was absolutely gorgeous, and was studying Timothy with a startlingly acute stare. 

“Let’s pretend we’re detectives for a minute,” said Ashley. “So Clare says that Timmy was listening at my door here about us teasing him for shrinking, correct?” 

“Yes,” said Clare, “and he didn’t seem distressed. It looked like he was drinking it up…savoring it.”

“Mmhmm,” said Ashley, nodding her head. “And then when Katie here starts teasing him openly about how he loves that he’s getting smaller, what happens?”

“He got even smaller!” laughed Katie. “He shrank even more!” 

“Right!” said Ashley, looking at Clare and smiling. Clare winked back; clearly the two of them were on the same page. “So we’re left with a few possibilities. One, Timothy’s shrinking is random and has nothing to do with anything that happens to him.” She looked down at him and gave him a wry smile. “At this point, I’d say that’s unlikely, because it would be a mighty big coincidence if he had just happened to shrink when Katie teased him like that.” 

“Go on, Ashley,” said Patricia, folding her hands in her lap as she continued to sit on the desk. “I’m liking where this is going.” 

“Second,” continued Ashley with a smile, “Timmy feels terrible that he’s getting smaller, but he can’t control it, and he was eavesdropping at our door because he has no sense of self-respect and just had to hear all the stuff we were saying about him, even though it makes him feel terrible.” 

“Hmmm, that’s slightly more of a possibility,” said Katie, studying Timothy as she brought a hand up to her chin thoughtfully, the bracelets jingling down her shapely arm. “I could see Timmy having absolutely zero self-respect, and just not being able to keep from punishing himself by listening to us tease him amongst ourselves.” She looked down at him as her eyes sparkled. “That’s how small and tiny we think you are, Timmy,” she said, making wide, excited eyes at him. “I mean, it’s not just that you’re getting shorter and…and shrimpier,” she said, reaching out and feeling his shrunken bicep with her strong fingers. Timothy winced at how easily her fingers seemed to dig into his weakened muscle, causing her to laugh. “But it’s not just all that,” continued Katie as she withdrew her hand. “It’s your mind, Timmy. You were never that sharp to begin with, you know, but your performance yesterday in our brainstorming session, and…and the way that you’re just standing there now, with that little expression on your face. It’s like…it’s like you can’t even believe you’re here with us. It’s like you’re totally in over your head, Timmy.” 

“I don’t think there’s any question,” said Clare, nodding her head as she addressed Timothy, “that you’re not just physically behind us, Timmy. I think you’re mentally behind too — like, way behind. I always knew, like Katie was saying, that you were a little slower than the rest of us…a little bit of a burden in meetings, and such. But Timmy…wow, recently, ever since you’ve been shrinking, it’s just seemed like we’ve left you in the dust. You’re not just physically shorter, smaller, skinnier, and weaker…you’re actually dumber, slower, mentally weaker. It’s not just your body that’s inferior to ours, Timmy, it’s your mind too. We run circles around you — we can dominate you every which way, and there’s nothing you can do about it. We completely overpower you in every possible category. It’s incredible, Timmy. I never thought it was possible for one man, if we can really call you that anymore, to be so totally inferior to a group of women as you are compared with us.” 

Clare’s dirty talk was absolutely searing, and there was no way Timothy could help himself — her highlighting of his inferiority was more than he could handle, and he promptly shrank again, another inch and a half. Now he stood no taller than 4’8-and-a-half, and the four women closed around him. Patricia jumped off the desk and stood closer to him from behind, while Ashley closed in from the right, and Katie from the left. Timothy was totally boxed in, and he was looking straight into the underside of Clare’s huge rack. Then he saw it — she was actually growing before his eyes. She rose up an inch or so above him, taking her boobs out of the range of his eyes when he looked straight ahead. Her already-impressive figure swelled even greater. Her hips thickened, her ass ballooned out larger behind her, her arms and legs became fuller, and her breasts became even more massive. And he felt it happening all around him — the same thing was happening to the other women. All around him, he could hear their clothes expanding and groaning as they stretched to accommodate the swelling, enlarging, lengthening bodies inside them. He heard Clare laugh and was forced to look up, way up, into her eyes. 

“See, ladies?” she laughed triumphantly, looking down at Timothy through her smile. “See what I just did there?!” 

“You just proved the third possibility that I was going to list,” said Ashley, averting her head to look down at her shrunken co-worker. “You ladies want me to list it anyway?”

“Sure Ash, go right ahead!” laughed Katie, winking at Patricia, “even though I’m pretty sure we’re all on the same page here.”

“The third possibility,” breathed down Ashley calmly to Timothy, “is that Timmy actually loves the fact that he’s shrinking, and that he’s such a dirty and hopeless little pervert that he doesn’t just enjoy shrinking and getting smaller and weaker, mentally and physically, but that it actually turns him on. He’s actually turned on by the humiliation of being lesser than us, inferior, worthless, tiny, insignificant…you get the idea. And…” she added dramatically, looking down on him with calm eyes, “he actually shrinks whenever he’s turned on by this humiliation. It’s like a never-ending cycle. He shrinks, he realizes how much smaller he is than we are, he feels humiliated, he gets turned on, and he shrinks again, and on and on and on.” 

“What about it, little boy?” asked Clare, her eyebrows going up and down at him from her high position above. “Does that sound about right to you?” 

Timothy was completely surrounded, literally and figuratively, by superior women. There was nothing he could do except hang his head and nod. 

“Oh my godddd,” said Clare in pleasure, and it was abruptly clear to Timothy that she was herself extremely turned on by this new prospect of having a shrinking male employee who would get smaller and smaller with each act of teasing and humiliation. He looked up at her in alarm — even though Timothy was definitely getting his wish from Maia, it was all happening so quickly, so much quicker than he could have ever thought, that it was discombobulating, and even a bit scary.

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Chapter 3 by Joyce Julep

CHAPTER THREE

“Girls,” said Clare through the obvious grit of her arousal, “I almost completely forgot why I came over here.” She bent down and grabbed Timothy’s chin again and shook it a little, so that his head moved back and forth in a jerking motion. “Timmy here, as usual, has been such a distraction from our actual work.” She released him and stood back up to her full height and started addressing the other women as if he wasn’t even there.

“What I was going to tell you all,” she said, “was news from corporate about the new soft drink ideas that we pitched them yesterday.”

“Oh?” said Ashley expectantly, going back around her desk and sitting in her chair. “What does corporate have to say?”

“Yes, give us all the juicy details!” said Katie excitedly, clapping her hands as the bracelets jingled on her beautiful arms. 

“Yeah, tell us everything — even any bad bits,” said Patricia, sitting back on Ashley’s desk. Timothy couldn’t help but gawk at how huge Patricia’s breasts looked now. They had always been big, but as she had grown, her breasts had gone from a double-D size to an H — they were mesmerizing. 

Clare laughed out loud at Patricia’s words. “Well, Trish, trust me — I would tell you the “bad bits,” if there were any.”

“Go on…” said Katie with bated breath. 

“Well, basically, corporate is absolutely in love with the new ideas,” said Clare. “Like, totally in love. They’re so excited that they want us all to present them to the Board!”

“Ooooo, the Board!!” cried Katie ecstatically. “They must really mean business, then!” 

“Seriously, Clare, the Board?” asked Ashley, as if she could hardly believe her ears. “They’re that enthused by what we pitched!?”

“Oh yeah,” said Clare, nodding her head as she smiled broadly. “They’re more than enthused, Ash — the way they were talking to me, it sounded like they really think that the ideas we had have the potential to launch the company in new directions, to new horizons. It sounded like they were thinking that these new flavor ideas were going to save the company.”

“Oh my gosh,” said Patricia, “they actually think that what we came up with is going to put us out of the negative profits we’ve been incurring recently?”

“It seems so,” said Clare, “and why not, after all? The ideas you guys came up with yesterday were brilliant! And just think about it — why have profits been suffering recently?”

“People are more conscious about their health,” said Katie immediately, “and they know that sugary sodas are bad for them.”

“Exactly,” said Clare, “it’s the calories, the sugar, that people don’t want. But we’re all smart enough to know two things that people don’t want to give up.” She suddenly looked down at Timothy and pointed at him. “And what are they, Timmy?” she asked abruptly with a smile. “What are the two things that people don’t want to give up?” 

Timothy had been following the whole conversation, but he was totally caught off guard by Clare’s question. Even though he was relishing in the humiliation of his shrinking, and his co-workers’ growing (both in body and mind), he still found himself desperately scouring his brain, trying to come up with an answer to Clare’s question. They all waited for a few moments in silence, giving Timothy a chance to rack his mind for answers. After a few moments, however, Clare snorted. 

“Oh my god,” she laughed, “a perfect example of what I was just talking about! The conversation is going along like a well-oiled machine, all the pistons working, everything chugging along in harmony…until I bring little Timmy into the conversation…and then everything grinds to a halt.” 

“I mean, what else did you expect?” asked Katie with a grin. 

“Ok!” said Clare, cracking her fingers, “once again! What are the two things that we know that customers don’t want to give up? Patricia! Name one!” 

“Flavor!” she said, without missing a beat.

“Correct!” yelled Clare in an exaggerated voice, “and one more! Katie! What’s the other thing customers don’t want to go without?”

“Carbonation!” sang Katie.

“Two for two!” roared Clare, clapping her hands. “And the ideas that we came up with yesterday take these two market truths into account. We aren’t going to do what our competitors have done and sacrifice flavor for health, and we’re also not going to fall prey to that tired old market scheme of getting rid of carbonation. No! We’re brave enough to realize that we can create the perfect carbonated drink, with even more enhanced flavor, without any of the calories!” 

“Here, here!” said Ashley, pumping her fist in uncharacteristic energy. “It’s just…wow, Clare — I knew our ideas were good, but I’m surprised the top brass was so immediately enthusiastic about them. They’re usually a little slow on the uptake.” 

“Well, unlike our shrunken little Timmy here,” said Clare derisively, “I think the Board has a sense of self-preservation. They know they need to listen to good ideas to keep the company afloat, and we just gave them exactly what they were looking for.” 

“So when’s the presentation?” asked Katie excitedly, rubbing her hands together. 

“A few days from now,” said Clare. “That gives us plenty of time to rehearse our…presentation.” She looked down at Timothy curiously and licked her lips. Even though he was very turned on by everything that was happening around him, he was still definitely intimidated by his co-workers, especially Clare and the way she was looking at him. 

“Wh-what!?” he squeaked after a few moments of Clare just looking at him like that, as if he were her prey. 

“I know it sounds unbelievable to you, little Timmy,” said Clare, “but you’re going to be a part of our presentation.”

He felt his blood run cold — even though he knew that whatever Clare was cooking up was sure to embarrass him and give him perverted pleasure in his own humiliation, he was suddenly quite afraid. “M-me!?” he managed to stammer. 

“Y-y-yes,” said Clare, mocking him by stuttering her voice. “We need a visual representation of the product that we’re going to be pitching, you understand?” 

“Oh I know where you’re going with this!” said Ashley, nodding her head up and down as she laughed. Patricia and Katie seemed to know too, because they were all sharing glances and giggling amongst themselves. Timothy was totally lost — evidently his co-workers were, once again, several steps ahead of him. 

“Wh-what…what d-do you m-mean?” he asked after a few more moments. 

“Jesus Timmy,” said Clare, bending down so that she was looking straight into his eyes, “do we really intimidate you so much that you can’t even speak without stuttering every single word?”

“I…I…” he began, but Clare shook her head and waved away his answer as she stood back up again, rising up and up above him as she snorted again with laughter. “Oh my god, who am I kidding? Of course we intimidate you that much! I mean, look at you! You’re definitely under five feet tall now…like, a good deal under.”

“And look at his skinny little arms!” said Katie, going up to him and taking on in her grasp. “Holy crap! Look at this!” She wrapped her hand all the way around his bicep — it wasn’t even difficult for her. Her hand easily went all the way around, and there was plenty of extra length for her fingers to go. 

“You’re a stick, Timmy!” Katie burst out. 

“Oh my god, he is,” said Clare with wide eyes. “Go on Katie, I wanna see you compare arms with him.” Katie bent down and stretched her bare arm out, encouraging Timothy to do the same. Not only was his arm only about 2/3rd’s the length of hers, but it was so totally smaller, wimpier, and weaker-looking, that it was jarring to look at. It was as if a scrawny twelve-year-old boy was comparing arms with a curvy, in-shape, female college athlete who played volleyball or basketball. The women oo-ed and ahh-ed at the comparison. 

“Incredible,” breathed Ashley. 

“Just…amazing,” whispered Patricia. 

“Holy shit,” panted Katie, as she looked on. “I think I’m getting wet.”

“You’re telling me,” said Clare, staring down at the two arms side by side. “Well, what do you think of that, Timmy?” 

He tried to provide some kind of answer, but his mouth had gone dry as his arousal had increased, and he shrank another half inch as he looked on at the stunningly unequal comparison. 

“Take off one of your bracelets, Katie,” ordered Clare. 

“What, one of these?” asked Katie, drawing her arm up and pointing with her other hand to one of the bracelets. When she held her arm up like she was doing now, the bracelet went about a fourth of the way down her arm before the girth stopped its progress. 

“Yeah,” said Clare. Katie did what her boss told her to do, smiling mischievously. She knew what was coming next. 

“Now, Timmy, why don’t you try it on?” said Clare. Without a word, he did, and the bracelet promptly went all the way past his wrist, down his forearm, past his elbow, and all the way up his bicep until it stopped where his arm met his shoulder…and even then, here was still plenty of room. The women gasped. 

“Holy…shit,” said Katie breathlessly, clearly turned on. “His…his entire arm is skinnier than…than my wrist!” 

“Not just yours, Katie,” said Clare, whose nostrils were flaring in arousal, “but all of ours. I mean, look at our arms, girls! And look at his! He’s an absolute shrimp!” A few more moments of silence passed, and then Clare spoke up again. 

“Ok Timmy,” she said quietly, “and now for the final demonstration — put the bracelet over your foot and see how far it goes up your leg.” 

Timothy looked up at her with pleading eyes, as if begging her not to make him do this. Even though it was extremely arousing and humiliating, it was still almost too much to handle, and he felt like he needed something of a break. But as he looked up into his boss’s pitiless eyes, he knew that there was no way that she was going to give him what he asked. With a simple raise of an eyebrow, she told him, wordlessly, not to make her order him again. He bowed his head and slipped Katie’s bracelet easily off his arm and stepped into it. He pulled it up his leg — it went past his ankle, his lower calf, and then the slight little bulge of his upper calf. He heard Katie gasp.

“Woowww,” whispered Patricia from her sitting position on Ashley’s desk. 

“Go on little Timmy,” said Clare in mock encouragement, as if to a child, “go on little boy…keep going.” And he did — he kept pulling Katie’s bracelet up his leg, past his upper calf, and even past his knee! He had to finagle the bracelet a little as it reached the bony protrusion of his knee, but after a few moments it cleared the bone and kept going. Up and up it went, until it came to a stop midway up his thigh. 

“Look at that,” said Clare simply, pointing at how far the bracelet had gone up his leg. “Look at that, Timmy. And that doesn’t just go for Katie here. We’re all that big — look at it! Your thigh is no bigger than our wrists! Can you believe that!?”

“It’s just incredible!” said Katie in aroused energy. She looked down at Timothy. “I just can’t believe how puny he is!” 

“And that’s exactly what I was getting at,” said Clare, looking down at Timothy as she gave him a toothy smile. He slipped the bracelet off his leg and handed it back to Katie, who put it back on her arm and punched at the air, causing the bracelet to slide down again, just a quarter of the way down her arm. She made wide eyes at him as she licked her lips, enjoying his look of disbelief. A few moments of silence passed, and Timothy realized that everyone was looking at him. 

“Wh-what…what were y-you…g-getting at?” he asked Clare, feeling lost in the conversation. 

“Oh my god,” said Clare, rolling her eyes. She gestured to him as she addressed the other women. “It’s like dragging along a mentally challenged person in the conversation…wow.” The other women giggled, and Clare looked back to Timothy. “Yes, Timmy, what I was getting at,” she said forcefully. “You’re going to be a part of the presentation, precisely because you’re such a puny, skinny little thing. Especially compared to us.” 

Timothy suddenly became aware that Clare was growing again. His breath caught in his throat — the growth appeared to be random, but it was unmistakable. She gained another inch or two, and her body filled out even more. But she seemed totally unaware of this change, and continued speaking down to Timothy in the same tone. 

“Nothing to say?” she mocked. “That’s ok — I expect nothing less, Timmy.” She looked back up and past him, addressing herself to his co-workers. “So anyway, ladies, like I was saying, we’re going to be presenting a visual representation of our product to the Board in a few days. And by the looks on your faces, you all know where I’m going with this, don’t you?”

“Oh yes!” laughed Katie, looking down at her shrunken co-worker.

“Yep!” piped Patricia.

“I mean…duh!” said Ashley, as if Clare was talking about the most obvious thing in the world.

“Well, it may be clear as day to you guys,” laughed Clare, “but it’s obvious that Timmy here still has no clue what we’re talking about. Isn’t that right, little Timmy? You have not the slightest inkling of what I’m getting at, do you?” As she spoke these words she put her hands on her knees and shook her head back and forth as she looked own at him, like she was speaking to someone significantly less developed than her. And she was. 

“N-n-no,” he managed to say in a tiny voice. 

“No,” said Clare, shaking her head at him as she smiled. Then she stood back up. “Well, how about it, girls? How about we explain the idea to our mentally-delayed little pipsqueak here?” 

“A visual representation of the product,” began Ashley, gesturing with her hands, “will illustrate two major things, Timmy. Two. One, two.”

“The first major aspect is big flavor,” said Patricia, with great exaggeration in her voice, as if she were speaking to a child. “And we…all of us…represent the big flavor of the new product.”

“Can you guess why?” asked Clare, chuckling down at Timothy “Can you guess why we all will be representing this big flavor that Trish is talking about?” 

“B-because…because you’re all…b-big!?” he blurted out. In that moment, he actually had no idea if he was right or not. He was just trying his best to keep up. 

“Compared to you, at least!” laughed Katie, standing next to him for proof. “I mean god, in addition to being skin and bones your head like literally comes up to the underside of my boobs.” Timothy saw that she was right, and he felt a shock go through him — apparently Katie had grown a little bit more too! 

“Ok, so Timmy’s got the first part — the product has big flavor, represented by all of us,” said Clare. “And now what’s the final part? What else is the big selling point for this new drink that we came up with?” 

“It’s…it’s c-carbonated!” said Timothy triumphantly, delighting that he was finally catching on. But Clare rolled her eyes and sighed as she stared at the other women in disbelief. 

“Good grief!” said Katie as she laughed incredulously. “He still can’t get it!” 

“Timmy,” said Ashley gently, “I know why you answered that, but think about yourself…and think about the selling point for the product…what matches up?” He thought as hard as he could for a few moments, but with each passing second he grew more and more disheartened. He didn’t know what they were getting at — he had no idea. 

“You wanna give him the answer, Ash?” asked Clare as she chuckled in disbelief a few moments later. “Because otherwise I think he’s just gonna be here all day.” 

“Zero calories, Timmy,” said Ashley gently. “We represent the big flavor that the drink will have and you, little guy, are gonna represent the fact that it has zero calories. See, does that make sense?” 

“Because you’re so skinny and tiny,” said Katie. 

“Y-yeah…I…I get it now,” said Timothy. 

“Oh good, what a relief,” said Clare mockingly. “Although…I’m actually not sure if it’ll be a good idea to use Timmy in front of the Board. I mean, he’s so small that he looks almost unhealthy.”

“Oh they won’t mind,” said Ashley with a wave of her hand. “It’s not like we’re actually advertising to the general public. We don’t have to worry about public perception or negative pushback from special interest groups or anything like that. We’re just presenting in front of the Board, and no one else. And they’ll appreciate our visual presentation — it makes it pretty clear what we’re going for.”

“Good point, Ash,” said Clare. Then she cracked her hands again as she looked down at Timothy. “Well!” she said excitedly, “what are we waiting for? Let’s practice this presentation!” 

For the next several hours, they rehearsed for the big presentation, and all the while Timothy felt more and more humiliated. There was no question that his additional wish of Maia was coming true — he was mind-boggled at how quickly it all seemed to be working. Even though he had to focus on going through the motions for the presentation, part of his mind was gawking at how quickly Maia seemed to move everything along. 

‘She acts quickly, that’s for sure,’ he thought as he saw everything happening around him. The first thing he noticed, just a little at first and then more and more as the day went on, was that the other women were literally growing before his eyes. He saw their limbs lengthen, their busts swell, their asses bulge out even farther (especially Katie’s and Clare’s), their hips widen, and their overall figures become fuller, fleshier, even more vigorous, curvy, and feminine than they had been before. If he listened closely, Timothy could hear the telltale sounds of their clothes stretching against their bodies as they swelled bigger and bigger.

But it wasn’t just the women that were getting bigger — even though their clothes were stretching to accommodate their growing bodies, it became clear to Timothy after a while that their clothes had to be growing as well — otherwise, the women would have definitely outgrown their clothes by this point. And it wasn’t just their clothes; the very room that they were in, and the desks and chairs, seemed to be growing as well, as if to make room for the women’s expanding and surging bodies. Timothy noticed this when Clare ordered him to stand up on a chair as part of the rehearsal for the presentation, and he actually found himself having to perform an extra jump or two to get the momentum to get up onto the seat. 

“Oh my god, look at him,” Katie had giggled, with a hand over her mouth, “he can barely get up on the chair!”

“Get on up there, Timmy!” Clare had mocked, “get on up there, little boy! That’s it!” 

For hours they rehearsed their presentation, with Clare directing the whole thing, and seeing to take particular pleasure in tormenting Timothy with their size difference. A big part of the presentation that Clare designed rested on comparing the women’s bodies with Timothy’s, and it was clear from the way her eyes were sparkling that Clare was taking inordinate pleasure in these comparisons. A few times, her taunting and humiliation were so extreme that, once again, Timothy shrank before their eyes, to great hooting and hollering. 

Once, when Timothy was being particularly slow on the uptake, Clare had seized him by the scruff of his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. She had studied him carefully for a few moments, and as her eyes bore into his, Timothy grew afraid. He had seen that same look from only one other person: Beatrice. He suddenly thought back to her, and realized with a shock that in a few hours he would be back at home, newly-shrunken and totally at her mercy. 

But right now he had to deal with Clare, who was holding him roughly up to her face and looking into his eyes dominatingly, with a touch of menace in her stare. 

“You know,” she said at him severely, “I’m getting tired of how slow you are compared to us, Timmy, of how stupid you are. Maybe you need a little extra motivation, huh? Maybe I need to find new ways to inspire you to do better. Maybe I need to do something…like this!” She suddenly reached over with her other hand and engulfed his right hand in hers, looking steadily into his eyes as she tightened her much larger hand around his. Timothy felt the pressure build as he looked up into his boss’s eyes, until it became too great and he yelped out in pain. 

“Owwww!” he cried, discouraged by the discovery that his voice sounded like a whiny little child’s. Katie wasn’t able to stifle a snort of laughter as Ashley and Patricia looked on. Clare brought her face even closer to his as she continued to squeeze his hand. 

“Yeah?” she breathed down at him sexily, her nostrils dilating as her breath came in and out shallowly. “Does that hurt, little guy? Does it hurt when I tighten my hold on you…like that?” 

“Y-yes!” squeaked Timothy in pain, feeling the hot tears start to pool in the corners of his eyes. 

“Awwww, I’m sorrrryyyyy,” mocked Clare as she continued to stare impassively into his eyes, with her face very close to his, “I didn’t reeaaaallliiizzzzeee I was hurrrtttttinnngggg you, Timmy. I’m hardly squeezing at all, you know. If I really wanted to hurt you, I would squeeze harder — like this!” And she suddenly did just that, and squeezed harder. 

“Aaaaaaauuughhhh!!” screamed Timothy out in the office, but almost as soon as he screamed, Clare had released him, and he felt her body shake next to him as she laughed at his pain. Without warning, he shrunk in front of her an entire inch, as his limbs got a little skinnier, and he lost more muscle mass. 

“Holy shit!” cackled Katie, “he’s such a little sub that I just saw him shrink when you hurt him, Clare!” 

“I know!” laughed Clare, joining Katie in her derisive mockery of their tiny co-worker, who was now no more than four and a half feet tall. “He literally can’t help himself! Any self-respecting person would be affronted at getting hurt, but our little Timmy here actually gets turned on when big, hot women hurt him. Isn’t that right, Timmy? You can’t help but get smaller and smaller as I dom you, and hurt you, and make you my bitch, huh?” 

Blinking back tears, Timothy could do nothing but nod his head. He couldn’t even raise it again to make eye contact with his boss. He was feeling utterly small, physically, emotionally, and existentially. They were beating him down, they all loved it, and he could do nothing in response but to shrink down, more and more, with each vicious taunt.

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Chapter 4 by Joyce Julep

CHAPTER FOUR

It went on and on, for a few hours more, until they had to call it a day, and they all went home. Timothy barely managed to drive himself back to his house, since he had shrunk so much, to the point where he was just around 4’3. His heart was beating uncomfortably quickly and heavily as he managed, with difficulty, to pull his car into his driveway. He knew that Beatrice would be waiting for him when he got home, and she probably expected him to slave away and cook her dinner again. Even though the prospect of being further humiliated excited him, he was beginning to have the sinking feeling that perhaps he had made a mistake asking Maia to speed up the growth and shrinking process. It was all going so quickly now, perhaps a bit too quickly for his tastes. 

He gasped as he came in through the front door. Everything in his house looked so much bigger, since he had shrunk to the point he now stood. But it wasn’t just that — it looked like everything else had actually grown bigger too, from the refrigerator to the stove to the countertops to the sofa to…Beatrice. And that was why he had gasped out loud. Because as soon as he entered the house, Beatrice, his girlfriend, who had been lounging on the sofa, stood up and walked towards him. She was totally naked, except for a pair of black knee-length platform boots that she had just ordered online the previous day. 

“Oooooo,” she cooed at him in a deep voice as he felt the vibrations of her huge heels and bulk on the floor as she approached him, “it looks like someone got smaller today. You like these heels, baby? I ordered them especially for you.”

“Y-yes…I—I l-like them a…a lot,” said Timothy. He was suddenly frustrated with his inability to speak without stuttering, but what could he do? All the women he encountered at work and at home were so much bigger, so much taller, so far superior to him in every way, that he just couldn’t help stuttering. He felt like he was speaking to entities that were far above him, that regarded him as lesser…and he was right. 

Beatrice chuckled darkly as she walked up to him, standing over him as she put her hands on her hips. “As usual, can’t even speak without stuttering,” she said, apparently happy with the effect her body was having on him. The way she was standing above him was nothing short of stunning — in these six-inch platforms, and totally naked otherwise, Beatrice looked positively fearsome, and it was clear to Timothy that she had grown several inches throughout the day, although, like his co-workers, she seemed unaware of her growth. Standing like she was in front of him like this, with her heels on, Timothy was staring straight at her vagina, which seemed to breathe, inhaling and exhaling, in front of him. 

“So you just couldn’t help yourself today, huh?” she boomed from above him. 

“Wh-what!?” asked Timothy. 

“Come on, you little slut,” said Beatrice through a nasty grin, “you can’t actually expect me to be as slow as you are, can you? I know what makes you shrink, little guy.”

“Y-you…you do?” he asked fearfully. Were they all really that smart!? 

“Of course,” she said, smiling down at him. “You shrink whenever anyone points out how much smaller you are than they are, or how much dumber, or slower, or inferior. In short, you shrink when you’re humiliated. Does that sound about right, little one?” 

He thought about finding a way to talk himself around Beatrice’s point, but when he looked up into her piercingly dark eyes, made even deeper by her heavy eyeshadow and eyeliner, he felt all potential protest die inside him. She was too smart, too big, too much for him. He simply nodded his head. 

“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” he said smugly. Suddenly, she bent down, tore off all his clothes, and picked him up off the floor, her hands going all the way around his shrunken waist as she held him aloft. With one hand, which wrapped halfway around his waist, she continued to hold him up as her free hand went straight for his swollen balls, massaging them roughly as he squirmed in her grasp. 

“Hmmmm,” she said in mocking thoughtfulness, “these still appear to be full, though. How about that? You did all that shrinking, and still, you managed not to cum even once! Aww, I’m touched, Timmy! My pathetic little boyfriend was saving all his cum for me, wasn’t he?” 

Timothy had no idea how Beatrice could tell that he hadn’t cum yet that day. Were his balls really that swollen?? In any case, she was right — he had yet to cum that day, but he could tell that was all about to change. Without wasting any more time, Beatrice used both hands to swoop him up over her head. She threw her head back as she brought his midsection down to her hungry mouth, which she had opened hungrily in anticipation. 

“Aaaaaaaa,” she said, teasing him with the sound as she lowered his turgid member into her mouth. “Aaawwwggggthhlll!” she said in exaggeration as his cock went into her mouth. And suddenly, Beatrice was sucking on him for all he was worth, like she was absolutely ravenous for his cum. She held him up to her mouth with her hands as he arched his back involuntarily, absolutely wracked by pleasure from the unbelievable suction of her mouth. 

“Mrrrrrmmm!! Mrrrrrrmmmmm!!” she moaned aggressively, as she continued to suck powerfully on his cock. He felt the python of her tongue writing around his white-hot dick, licking it and flipping it and battering it back and forth, all through the relentless suckle from her cheeks. It was far too much for anyone to handle, but especially someone so tiny and thin and weak and submissive as Timothy. He cried out in wordless, agonized pleasure as he flailed his arms and legs out, totally losing control of his body as he came again and again down Beatrice’s hungry throat. 

*GULP* *GULP* *GULPPPP* Her throat swallowed him loudly. From his vantage point, he actually caught a glance, in his ecstasy, of her mighty throat expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting, as she swallowed down his seed directly into her stomach. 

“Mmmmmrrggghhhh!” she moaned deeply, sending vibrations through his body as she continued to suck on his tortured cock. She had swallowed his first load, but she wasn’t stopping there. She continued her fierce and ferocious assault on his genitals with her powerful mouth, and she didn’t let him go until she had sucked two more big, creamy loads out of his dick and straight down into her belly. 

“Mmmmm, ok little one, that’s enough for now,” she chuckled, and deposited his limp form on the sofa with her big hands, taking a few steps back and striking a powerful pose with her awesome nude body. After a few minutes, Timothy was able to actually use his senses again, and he just lay there on the sofa, appreciating the awesome beauty of his amazonian dark-haired girlfriend. He had shrunk down to 4’2 now, and in her heels she stood at an imposing and statuesque 6’11. 

After a few more minutes, Timothy was seized with a desire to serve Beatrice, and bounded off the sofa toward the kitchen. 

“And where do you think you’re going, tiny man?” she asked. 

“I’m…I…I w-was g-gonna make…make you d-dinner,” he said meekly, stopping in his tracks. But Beatrice laughed out loud, as if what he had said was the most ridiculous thing imaginable, and walked over to him, looming over him with her giantess body in her heels. Her vagina was now actually just above his eyes, and he would have had to have stood on the tips of his toes to eat her out. 

“Oh no, little one,” laughed Beatrice harshly. “After your poor effort last night, I’ve completely lost faith in your ability to satisfy me with your pathetically inadequate culinary skills.” He looked up at her and saw only a dark flash from one of her eyes past her huge rack, high above him. 

“I’ve ordered food already,” she said, “and it should be here in about twenty minutes. Which gives you just enough time to showcase your other skills.”

Timothy looked up at her, not understanding. She sighed as she shook her head, and then roughly bent down and seized the back of his head in her huge hand, bringing him up to her dripping snatch. He had to stand on his tiptoes to reach. 

“I mean get licking, you runt!” she ordered. “You better make me cum at least three times before the food gets here, or else I’ll stick my fingers in your ass and make you shoot more cum than you thought was humanely possible. And it won’t be fun, little guy. At least, for you.” 

And, like a good slave, Timothy did what Beatrice asked him to do.

 

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Chapter 5 by Joyce Julep

CHAPTER FIVE 

A few days later, the moment of truth had arrived — this was the day of the big presentation before the top brass of Fizzy Pop, Inc. All twelve of the major members of the Board were sitting around the big, shiny conference room table. Clare’s partner, Charles, the CEO of Fizzy Pop, was there, but he was looking a little diminished and grey, especially next to the Board members, most of whom were women. Charles wasn’t even sitting at the head of the table. He was off to the side, slumped a little in his chair. Instead, at the head of the conference table sat Sophia, the Head Officer of Operations at Fizzy Pop. During the past few weeks, she had steadily been taking over as the company’s main authority figure, ever since women started to get bigger, taller, smarter, and sexier. She was a ravishing blond, standing a full 7 feet tall without her heels, and with them she reached a towering 7’6. By this time, Patricia was 6’7 and sporting gigantic breasts, Ashley was 6’8 and as lithe and powerful-looking as a deer, Katie was 6’8, with an absolutely stunning ass and curvaceous hips, and Clare was an incredible 6’10. Plus, all of the women were wearing 4-inch heels, putting all of them either just under or over 7 feet tall. They were tall, big, and absolutely gorgeous — total amazons. 

What’s more, Timothy had shrunk down even farther, so that he now stood at exactly 4 feet tall. Next to Clare, who was 7’2 in her heels, the top of his head was three whole inches below her waist, and it was clear to anyone looking that one of her legs, or any one leg from any of his co-workers, was far bigger than Timothy’s entire body. He weighed only 50 pounds by this point, and his arms and legs, combined with his shrunken chest and torso, looked positively frail and feeble. It didn’t help that Clare had dressed him in a form-fitting white uniform, that only served to accentuate the tininess of his figure. 

But this was part of her plan all along; next to Timothy stood Clare, Katie, Ashley, and Patricia, and, in contrast to his plain white uniform, the women were decked out in sexy, colorful, and form-fitting short dresses that only went down to about their mid-thigh level, leaving absolutely none of their voluptuous, delicious figures to the imagination. Patricia was decked out in a golden dress, Katie was wearing bright green, Ashley was wearing a sexy pink, and Clare was dressed in a cream-colored dress with elegant marblings of brown scattered throughout. They all looked positively captivating. 

“My goodness!” burst out Sophia, as she began the meeting, “if this presentation matches the way you all look right now, this company is as good as saved!” 

“Oh I can assure you, Sophia,” said Clare as she stood up to her full height in complete confidence, “that you will not be disappointed. Take it away, Ashley!” 

“Right away, Clare,” said Ashley, smiling as she stepped forward. Timothy couldn’t understand how his co-workers were speaking with such brazen confidence in front of all these super-important people. He was so nervous that his knees were knocking together. 

“So, you all know that, being a soda-pop company, we’ve hit on some hard times recently,” said Ashley, looking from board member to board member. “New health crazes, more information about diabetes, and the public’s realization that the sugar industry is just as bad, if not worse, than the tobacco or alcohol industry.” A murmur of assent went around the room. 

“Call it a sham. Call it progress. Call it whatever you want,” continued Ashley, “it’s hurting our stock value, and if we don’t act now, before our competition does, we’re all going under together. That’s what brings us to where we are right now. Patricia?” 

Patricia stepped forward. “So Clare got us all together a few days ago,” she began, her normally-quiet voice ringing clearly and confidently around the room, “and had us draw up some ideas for how we’re going to combat these trends. And we agreed unanimously that it was smarter not to fight the trends, but to join them, and more importantly, to get out ahead of them.” The members of the Board nodded and muttered in agreement. 

“And we decided,” continued Patricia with a smile, “that joining these trends doesn’t mean that we have to sacrifice what makes Fizzy Pop special. Katie?” Katie stepped forward, and Timothy could feel the Board’s disbelief in her beauty, and how huge her ass was, and how she was just oozing with confidence. He almost heard the Board gather a collective breath as Katie stepped forward. 

“And what does make Fizzy Pop special?” she asked, looking around the room. “Well, we decided that the number one thing we have over our competition is our flavor. We have bigger, bolder flavors than anyone else, we obtain them from more responsible sources, and we have a cheaper business model that allows us to extract these resources using less money than our competitors.” The Board nodded, and chuckled a little in agreement, impressed with how the presentation was going so far. 

“So that’s number one,” continued Katie with a bright and knowing smile. “Now what’s the other thing?” She spread her arms out like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Well, carbonation, of course!” The room erupted in laughter — Katie’s delivery had been perfect. “So!” said Katie, smiling through the laughter, “So! We decided, first and foremost, that any new ideas were not going to sacrifice these two things that Fizzy Pop has going for it. And why should we? Flavor and carbonation aren’t, in and of themselves, unhealthy. It’s the sugar that’s causing everyone to not buy our products. It’s the calories.” Then Katie took a deep breath, pausing for effect. It was clear she was relishing this next part — and then she turned and gestured to Timothy. 

“Now, ladies and gentlemen of the Board…well, mostly ladies, it looks like…this right here, this…man, if we can call him that, is Timmy. Timmy is an employee of Fizzy Pop, can you believe that?” The Board muttered amongst itself, clearly in disbelief that such a figure could work at the company. 

“I know, I know,” said Katie smiling, “but he does work here. And he’s a batch mixer. Not a very good one, but there you go. Now, here’s where our presentation gets fun: I want all of you to think of our little Timmy here as a representation of our new idea, the one that we’re going to add to flavor and carbonation, to create the best drink in the world, one that will be irresistible to consumers. Clare?” 

Clare stepped forward, puffing out her chest as she spoke. “Our Timmy here represents “zero calories!” she said, and once again, the Board erupted in laughter. Sophia laughed the hardest and loudest of all — clearly, they all found the girls’ visual representation extremely amusing. 

“And that’s not all!” said Clare over the laughter. “The rest of us up here represent the big new flavors that we’re going to pitch, along with zero calories.” 

“Oh my god I love it!” cried Sophia, wiping tears of laughter out of her eyes. “Oh wow, Clare — this is brilliant! Please…please go on!” 

“Gladly!” said Clare happily. “Ok! Now for our first flavor: Patricia!” And Patricia stepped forward in her golden dress, reaching down to hold Timothy’s hand as the two of them stepped to the forefront of the group. 

“Fizzy Ginger!” chirped Clare, indicating to the lopsided pair. “A calm and relaxing boost of ginger essence in a biting, bubbling drink with absolutely zero calories!" 

“Delightful!” said Sophia, as a few members of the Board began snapping pictures.

“Ok, next — Ashley!” said Clare. Ashley, wearing a sexy pink dress, took Patricia’s place and held hands with Timothy, standing next to him — she stood well over three feet taller than him, and his head was completely below her waist.

“Fizzy Grapefruit!” piped Clare, “A zingy, zangy shot of bold citrus flavor bubbling in your mouth with every sip…and zero calories!” 

“Oh I know grapefruit will catch on!” said a female Board member as she joined others in snapping pictures of the pair. Timothy was so humiliated by the spectacle that at first he hadn’t noticed, but now he did — as the presentation went on, his co-workers were growing bigger! With each passing compliment, they got taller, and curvier, and more beautiful! And there was a look in their faces…something hard to place…that told him that they weren’t just getting bigger and sexier — they were getting smarter too…quicker…more and more like geniuses. His head was spinning. 

“Katie!” exclaimed Clare, and Katie sauntered over to take Ashley’s place, her huge hips moving up and down as she approached the increasingly diminutive Timothy. She was wearing a bright green dress, looking for all the world like a nature goddess, or even (thought Timothy) like Maia, as she bent down, gave him a mocking smile and a wink, and took his tiny hand in hers. 

“Fizzy Mint!” said Clare excitedly, as the flashes from the cameras erupted all around them. “A crisp, refreshing boost of mint essence in an invigorating soda that has…”

“Zero calories!” laughed the entire Board, and Clare nodded in assent. 

“And finally!” said Clare, taking Katie’s place with her own enormously beautiful, curvy, voluptuous body, “Fizzy Root Beer! The smooth taste of vanilla extract mixed with the alluring bite of licorice root and the comforting spice of cinnamon, all in an irresistibly bubbly drink that — ” and here she held up Timothy’s hand to the rest of the Board, high above his head.

“Has zero calories!!” they thundered as they all stood up, erupting into loud applause as a few of them continued to take pictures with their phones. 

“Amazing! Just amazing!!” cried Sophia, and Timothy could see his four co-workers absolutely soaking up the applause, drinking it in, and growing as a result. The room itself seemed to get bigger with their growth, as their limbs lengthened and thickened, and their faces grew even more beautiful. 

“What a brilliant visual presentation!” said Sophia in loud adulation, coming around to congratulate each of the women one by one. She reached Timothy and looked down at him, not even bothering to shake his hand. He gulped as he looked up at her. She had apparently grown even more too, and now stood over him at a towering 7’8. His head only came halfway up her thigh. 

“You know, little thing,” she said down to Timothy, “you’re lucky to have such women as co-workers. I mean, you could get by and live a happy, successful, fulfilling life just on the crumbs from Clare here.” She laughed down at Timothy derisively, and the rest of the women joined in.

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep


I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com


Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 


My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

Chapter 6 by Joyce Julep

CHAPTER SIX

A couple days later, Timothy’s head was still reeling from Clare’s presentation to the Board of Fizzy Pop. He had known that his role in the presentation was going to be humiliating, and he had been aware that his dwindling stature, compared to the girls’ burgeoning bodies, was going to be the cause of ridicule against him…but nothing could have prepared him for the sheer intensity of the humiliation that he had been subjected to during the presentation. He had tried to mentally and emotionally armor himself against what was going to happen, but once he felt the full force of the (mostly female) laughter in response to the presentation, he had felt himself starting to lose it. 

Why had he reacted that way!? Didn’t he love the humiliation, after all?? Isn’t this what he asked for?? He thought back to the presentation, and realized that it was probably the utter shock of seeing the girls all growing before his eyes as the presentation went on — yes, that was probably what did it, what made him feel so completely helpless and scared. He recalled hearing the big whoop of laughter, praise, and adulation that the Board was heaping on Clare as she stood next to him, putting her big, strong arm around him as she forced him to stand hip-to-hip with her. Well, actually, it was more like her hip to his shoulder, since she dwarfed him by so much now. He had actually felt Clare’s hips expand against his shoulder — he had felt her thighs getting fleshier and fuller, and he had seen her rise up, up, and up, higher and higher, as she drank in the praise. 

This was probably why he was feeling so out of sorts, even two days later. That, and the fact that the girls just didn’t seem to have stopped growing. They were all easily 8 feet tall now, with Patricia standing at a “respectable” 8 feet even, Katie standing a couple inches taller at 8’2, Ashley even taller at 8’4, and Clare, the tallest of the bunch, topping off at a whopping 8’5. And that wasn’t even counting the heels they were wearing! Timothy had been trying to concentrate on his batch mixing, but, even aside from his own shrinking, how on earth was he supposed to do his job now? Patricia and Ashley were the only ones not wearing heels, and they were 8 feet and 8’4 tall! Katie was strutting around in her massive 6-inch gladiator platforms, bringing her up to a monstrous 8’8, and Clare was striding about the office in a pair of absolutely ferocious 7-inch heels, which made her a solid 9 feet tall! Timothy could do nothing but gawk whenever any of these women, but particularly Katie and Clare, were in the room. 

He felt like he had lost control of the whole process. As he sat there in his office chair, his feet dangling from the seat, he agonized over the choice he had made a few days ago, to plead with Maia to speed up the process. His own shrinking had been happening at a more rapid pace, and he was just over 3’8 now. But the growing…he had not been prepared for all of this. As he sat there ruminating, he thought that maybe he had bitten off more than he could chew this time. He just couldn’t believe how quickly the girls, and Beatrice, were growing! Deep down, he had an ominous feeling that Maia hadn’t just sped things up once — instead, she was continuing the speed them up, over and over, without stopping. 

This thought had occurred to him earlier that morning, when he was in Ashley’s office and literally saw her desk slowly growing, without ceasing, in order to accommodate the organic growth from Ashley and the other girls. Timothy had shook his head, trying to clear it, and looked again at Ashley’s desk. But there it was, still slowly, slowly growing. Timothy had swallowed an uncomfortable lump in his throat — it was as if Maia’s finger was constantly pressing the “growth button,” never letting off for even a second. Was this what he had wanted? Timothy wasn’t sure; he wasn’t really sure about anything anymore. All he knew was that his giantess dreams and fantasies were becoming a reality, and that, far from being blissful, he was experiencing an extremely uncomfortable combination of fear and anxiety. What was this Pandora’s box that he had unwittingly opened? He could only sit there and wait to see. 

Suddenly, he heard Katie’s rich, powerful voice at his door. “Hey there Tiny Tim!” she chuckled from his doorway. His head snapped up to see the 8’8 gorgeous goddess leaning against the doorframe, her huge height and amazonian bulk completely filling the doorway. Timothy knew that, at this point, the doorways had been growing to accommodate the giantess’ bodies, but even with that additional growth, Katie’s incredible body filled the doorway completely. 

“Oh!” said Timothy, starting up in surprise.

“Did I scare you, little guy?” Katie laughed. 

“N-no!” Timothy lied. “I…I just d-didn’t see you there.”

“Uh-huh,” said Katie knowingly, cocking her head at him and raising her eyebrows. “Anyway, boss lady says there’s a special meeting in her office.”

“F-for what?” asked Timothy, sliding out of his chair and walking towards Katie’s huge body. 

She shrugged. “No idea,” she said, but then she bent down over Timothy as he stood next to her, smiling down darkly on him as her enormous frame loomed over him, casting him completely in her shadow. “But from the looks of it, Clare’s got a fun little surprise…for all of us.” 

Timothy blinked up at Katie and swallowed nervously. He had already begun to learn that “surprises” were generally at his expense, and resulted in more shrinking. 

“Well, go on, after you,” said Katie, standing back up. “Let’s get a move on!” Timothy just stood there looking up at her, not finding it within his powers to ask her to move out of the door. Katie just stood there with her hands on her hips, staring down at him for a moment or two, and then pretended to realize something.

“Oh!” she said, laughing. “Oh, I’m sorry — am I blocking the door? Am I blocking the way? How rude of me!” And she spread her legs open widely, making a large triangle of space underneath her torso. “After you, little guy,” she giggled, indicating with a large hand that he should walk underneath her legs. Timothy looked at her for a moment longer and then decided that there was no use not humoring her. Katie was going to make him do this, whether he wanted to or not, so he may as well get it over with. He took a deep breath and walked underneath her body, the two huge pillars of her legs rising up mightily on either side of him as he walked through them and out into the hallway. He could hear Katie giggling above him, and then behind him as they walked down toward Clare’s office. 

“Oh my god,” said Katie when they were halfway there, “you’re soooo slow, Timmy.” He felt a huge shadow pass over him as Katie literally stepped over his entire body as she took the lead. “Must be those short little shrimpy legs you’ve got, huh?” She laughed back at him derisively as she neared Clare’s office, and Timothy’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he saw her enormous backside swaying and jiggling and undulating up and down with each step. There was no question about it: at this point, a single one of her ass cheeks weighed more than he did. He walked into Clare’s office, in Katie’s wake, feeling smaller than ever.

“Finally! Everybody’s here!” said Clare, who had been sitting at her desk but now rose up and walked around to greet them. Ashley and Patricia had been leaning on Clare’s desk, but now they straightened up, their eyes looking down at Timothy with a mixture of amusement and…and something else that he couldn’t quite place. He just knew that their eyes made him feel uneasy. 

“Thank you, Katie, for fetching the runt,” said Clare. “Now all of you, please, take a seat.” The girls all sat down in adult-sized chairs, which Timothy did not fail to notice were growing bit by bit, before his very eyes. The girls must still be growing, he thought, and then looked around, wondering where he was supposed to sit. His heart sank a little as he saw a tiny chair, obviously intended to seat children, that Clare must have brought for him. He went over and sat down in it, his feet still not actually touching the floor. The girls giggled high above him from their lofty seats as they looked down at his pitiful get-up. 

“I can see you didn’t need any special instruction on where to sit, Timmy,” mocked Clare. “That’s good — for once you don’t need additional directions to do as you’re told. Now then! You all might be wondering why I called this meeting.”

“Hmmm, maybe Timmy’s wondering,” said Ashley with a strange smile, “but I think the rest of us can probably make some educated guesses.” Patricia and Katie chuckled amongst themselves at Ashley’s comment. Timothy stared up at them blankly — he had no idea what Ashley was talking about. 

“Yes, well, just for ceremony’s sake,” said Clare, and she held up a stack of envelopes in her hand. “I’ve received this collection of special envelopes from the top brass,” she said with a slow smile. “One for each of us.” She started handing them out to the girls. “One for you, one for you, one for you, one for me, aaaannddd…one for little Timmy here.” Clare was not able to stifle a snort of laughter as she handed Timothy what to him was an oversized envelope, as big as his chest. In her hand, it had looked normal-sized, and maybe even a bit small. He sat there holding the huge envelope, staring at it stupidly — he was surprised to have gotten one. 

“Well, let’s open them up!” said Clare excitedly, “although you girls may have already guessed at the contents.”

“Make Timmy open his first!” sang Katie eagerly, looking down at him from her seat. 

“Yeah, I’m more curious what he’s got,” said Ashley. “I kinda already know what’s in mine.”

“Same here!” agreed Patricia energetically.

Clare looked down at Timothy severely. “Well!?” she said, “you heard the girls, shrimp! Let’s see what the Board has in store for you!” 

Timothy did as he was told; as he struggled to open the large envelope, his mind was utterly blank. What could this possibly be?? He had no clue. He opened the envelope unceremoniously, having to rip and tear through several different parts of the envelope to get to the letter inside. With more difficulty, he opened up the letter and read it. 

“Out loud!” ordered Clare. “Read it out loud.” 

“To T-timothy Springer…” he began. “Per your performance in the presentation, this is a notice that you have been…r-reassigned…t-to…to the position of…office assistant.”

“Haha!! What!?” burst out Katie as she laughed loudly. “That’s the lowest position at the company!”

“Oh my god, that’s right!” laughed Ashley in kind as she looked down at Timothy, her eyes sparkling. “It has like, no benefits.”

“And isn’t it minimum wage too?” asked Patricia, her huge breasts shaking with soft laughter. 

“It sure is!” said Clare, putting her hands on her knees as she peered down at Timothy. “But really, who’s gonna argue with this? I mean, is it reasonable to pay anyone as short and shrimpy and useless as Timothy anything but minimum wage?”

The girls all joined in on the laughter as Timothy hung his head. He couldn’t believe it — he was already barely making ends meet. And now he had been demoted!? To the lowest position at the company!? It was all too much to process. But he was interrupted from his internal self pity from a great whoop from Katie. The girls had all just opened their letters.

“Oh my god!!” she screamed, “I got a promotion! Co-assistant office manager!”

“Me too!” cried Patricia, “same thing!!” The two giantesses high-fived each other, which sounded to Timothy like a sudden clap of thunder, and it made him jump. 

“Just like I suspected!” breathed Ashley excitedly. “Clare…they’ve…they’ve promoted me to your position!”

“Oh hell yeah, Ash!” cried Katie. “You deserve it, girl!”

“That makes sense,” said Clare, opening and reading her own letter, “because the Board has promoted me as well…to an Executive!!” 

The girls all let loose a loud and exulting range of whoops and hollers in response to the incredible news. Timothy just sat there in his tiny chair, trying in vain to process what had happened. He had been demoted to making $7.50 an hour, with no benefits whatsoever, and the rest of the girls had all received these sparkling promotions! None of them was making under $150,000 a year by this point, and they were all probably making a bunch more…Clare especially. His head was spinning. So much energy was emanating from his co-workers that it was almost making it tough for him to breathe there in Clare’s office. He braced himself for more sudden and god-like growth to happen, but almost as soon as he braced himself, he felt like something just snapped in his head. He looked around for a moment, dazed, but he couldn’t find an external source for this sudden, powerful feeling he had just experienced. It was just like…something had broken, like some kind of psychic dam had just come down. He didn’t know what to make of it, but he suddenly heard Maia’s rich, calm, textured voice in his head. 

‘I did it, Timothy,’ he heard her say, and he could almost feel her smiling over the whole proceeding. ‘I broke all the barriers, little man. I hope you’re ready….here it comes.’ 

“Hey Katie!” said Clare suddenly, snapping Timothy back to her office, “why don’t you close my office door, huh? And put down the “Busy” sign while you’re at it…yeah, and lock it!” She rounded on Timothy as the other women surrounded him. “We’ve got some celebrating to do with Timmy here, and I don’t want us to be interrupted.”

Without even really meaning to, Timothy jumped out of his chair and backed up against one of the walls in Clare’s office as the four women closed in on him, blocking off any chance for escape. To his horror, he was noticing that all the growth that had sped up in the past couple days was absolutely nothing in comparison to what was going on now. All of the girls seemed to be steadily growing before his eyes, still slowly, but at a much faster pace than they had been before. 

“Yeah, that’s right, you pathetic little pipsqueak,” said Clare savagely as they closed in on him. “This is where you belong Timmy — below us, surrounded by us, dwarfed by us in every way.”

“And that’s every way, you know,” said Katie, “and not just our awesome bodies.”

“Yeah, just face it, Timmy,” said Ashley quietly, shaking her head down at him. “We’re superior to you in every possible facet of life. And it’s not even close.”

“To start with, you’re just the size of a child to us,” said Patricia, laughing. “I can’t believe that, just a few years ago, Katie and Ash and I were actually working in the same office with you!”

“Oh my god,” laughed Katie as she shoved Timothy into the wall with a tiny flick of her wrist, “that seems like ages ago, Trish! But you’re right — we all started in the same spot as he did!” 

“And look where we’ve all ended up,” chuckled Ashley, stretching out her leg to compare it with Timothy’s body. At this point, her single leg was longer and thicker than Timothy’s entire body. 

“And who would argue against it, after all?” mocked Clare, seizing Timothy by the chin, her huge hand wrapping easily all the way around his face, as she forced him to look up at her. With each humiliating ploy from the girls, Timothy shrank more and more. His heart was beating so fast as he realized that their growing, and his shrinking, were now on accelerating at an unprecedented rate. Everything they did to him made him shrink more. Katie shoved him — he lost half an inch. Ashley compared her huge leg to his body — he lost a quarter inch. Patricia teased him with her big boobs, bending down and making kissing faces at him — he lost a quarter inch. Clare flicked him in the forehead, laughing harshly — he lost half an inch. It was all totally out of his control.

“Holy shit, look at him go!” chided Clare unsparingly, “look at him! He loves it — he can’t get enough of it, girls! Everything we do to him just makes him get smaller and smaller and smaller!” 

“Oh my god, what a pathetic little sub,” groaned Katie, obviously aroused as she twirled her huge fingers in tufts of Timothy’s hair, taking pleasure in tugging his head up in her grasp. 

“Let’s take this up a notch!” said Clare aggressively, and then she turned down to look at Timothy, her eyes shining darkly. “Strip, little boy!” she ordered. Timothy started shaking in fear, but there was nothing he could do. A few moments later he was standing in front of the giant girls, totally naked. 

“Now I wanna see you play with yourself,” cackled Clare. “Because, after all, this is what you’ve always wanted, isn’t it? To be surrounded by a cohort of gigantic women who dominate you in every way and force you to do their will? Tell me I’m right, slut.”

“Y-you’re…you’re r-r-right,” squeaked timothy as he reached for his erect cock and started to stroke himself. 

“Aww haw haw!” laughed Patricia, totally letting loose. “It’s really true! You can’t fake that!” 

“It’s incredible, really,” said Ashley sardonically, “how someone can be so submissive, so tiny, so…totally inferior.”

“It’s almost like we’re a different species altogether!” laughed Katie, her eyes shining down on Timothy as he stroked his tiny cock. “I mean…forget “almost” — there’s no way he could be considered the same species at this point! We’re something beyond human — we’re like goddesses, girls! Giantesses! And Timmy here…he’s something less than human now.”

“Some kind of weird, shrunken homunculus,” agreed Ashley.

“Well girls, let’s not leave our little sub-human in the lurch here!” laughed Clare. “Let’s give him a show!” And they did. For the next few hours, the girls teased Timothy mercilessly, flaunting their gigantic bodies at him. Patricia teased him mercilessly with her tits, forcing him to cum on them over and over as she made fake cooing noises in his ear. Clare undulated her huge hips in his face, laughing harshly as she gave him a series of “lap dances,” forcing him to blow his load everywhere. Ashley kept comparing her long limbs to his body, delighting in how she dwarfed him, and not failing to point out every one of his physical and mental inadequacies along the way. And Katie danced around, delighting in teasing Timothy with her huge, oozing curves and her massive ass, which she shook over and over in his face. He lost track of how many times he came to Katie’s ass, as she viciously, aggressively teased him with it. Once, she even went so far as to pick Timothy up and place him on one of the grown-up chairs, and she turned around and sat her enormous ass directly down on top of his shrunken body. The other girls had cheered, and Timothy could feel Katie laughing through the shaking ripples in her ass flesh, as he shrank down further and further into her ass crack. It felt like Katie’s butt was literally eating him, consuming him alive, but really it was a combination of his body shrinking and her ass getting bigger. 

Hours later, Timothy was laid out on the office floor, totally out of breath, naked, sweaty, and covered in the girls’ cum. He had shot his load too many times to count, and he was totally depleted, physically, mentally, and spiritually. He was now only 6 inches tall. And the girls…well, true to form, they had all burgeoned extraordinarily. They were all just around 12 feet tall now, with Clare being the tallest, closely followed by Ashley, then Katie, and then Patricia. Timothy’s body was nothing more than a handful for any of them. 

“Yeah, that’s right,” laughed Clare, staring down at Timothy’s limp, tiny form. “You’re my little office bitch now, Timmy. My little office slave. Ooooh boy, the things I have planned for you!” She picked him up in her hand and held him up to her face. “Maybe I can just use you as a paperweight,” she chuckled, “although I doubt you’d amount to much in that job. You’re too much of a lightweight!” The rest of the girls joined Clare in their mocking laughter and Timothy shrank one final inch in response to this latest humiliation. He was everybody’s bitch now, but especially Beatrice’s at home, and Clare’s at work. He finally regretted his hasty words to Maia, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He was a tiny little shrunken bitch slave, not even good enough to be used as a paperweight. He was truly inferior to the women in his life…in every way.

End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9395