Giantess Apocalypse by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

When a naive young man wishes to have his giantess dreams realized, two beautiful women with the giantess fetish grow huge and turn the entire town upside down with their unsatiable appetites.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Breasts, Couples, Destruction, Lesbians, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 9199 Read: 17611 Published: May 09 2020 Updated: May 16 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

“Aha, I knew I’d find you here!” Tony shouted as he marched over angrily towards his little brother Tommy.

“Tony, come on! I only have to throw in 1,000 more bucks and I’ll finally reach 50,000 dollars!” Tommy pleaded.

“No, you are not wasting any more of our money!” Tony yelled as he snatched the last money bag out of Tommy’s hands.

“I’m not wasting it! I swear, if I throw 50,000 dollars’ worth of pennies down this well, I’ll have my wish granted!” Tommy argued.

“No, you won’t! You’re an adult now and it’s time to let go of childish fantasies!” Tony responded as he started dragging Tommy back to his parents’ house by his ear.

Meet Tommy, a man with remarkably low maturity and high impulsiveness for his age. If that wasn’t bad enough, he also had a raging giantess fetish that drove everyone insane. During the day, he would walk up to young, beautiful women and ask them what they’d do with him if they found him small on an empty stomach. During the night, he would sneak out and paste giantess fetish pictures he printed on poster paper around town. Hell, one time he even managed to sneak into the island announcement system’s main building and read an entire giantess fetish story for the entire island to hear. However, due to the libertarian nature of the island, he was never jailed or fined since he never really hurt anything, he merely made everyone uncomfortable.

Eventually, things got even worse. Apparently, Tommy recalled a memory from his childhood where a spoiled rich kid took him and a few other kids up to that old well, tossed 50,000 dollars’ worth of pennies in, and made a wish. He wished that something would happen to utterly humiliate their teacher, and the next day, she shat herself with explosive diarrhea in front of the entire class. Now, Tommy believed he could use this same well to wish Jane and Olivia into man-eating giantesses. (Jane and Olivia were two local women who also had the giantess fetish. However, they didn’t shove it in everyone’s faces like Tommy.) Once he had the idea, he liquidated his entire college funds into pennies had began throwing sack after sack down the well. He ended up having to move back in with his parents, and since he was too immature to hold down a job, he just started begging everyone for more and more money, promising each time he had changed and needed a second chance, only to go throw it down the well. Recently, he had talked his parents into giving him nearly the last bit of money he needed to reach 50,000, but Tony had stopped him at the last second.

“I swear, he made the wish and then “BAM!”, she shat herself in front of everyone the next day!” Tommy argued.

“That was a coincidence, Tommy! There’s no such thing as magic! Maybe if you had a working brain, you’d realize that!” Tony shouted back in anger, fed up with Tommy.

After a lot of obnoxious dragging, Tony finally managed to bring Tommy home.

“Tommy, where were you?! We were so worried!” Their mother shouted.

“He was at that stupid well again.” Tony replied.

“Hey, Tony! You work in the local mining team, right? Can’t you and the rest of the guys just throw a rope down there and get all our wasted money back?” Their father asked suddenly.

“I told you already, dad. We tried that and not even our longest rope could reach the bottom. Make a rope any longer than that and it wouldn’t be safe.” Tony replied in frustration.

“Then throw a robot down there or something!” Their father continued.

“Ugh, I told you, we tried that too, but we lost the signal before it could reach the bottom. That damn thing goes down for miles!” Tony replied again with even more frustration.

“Well, it can’t be bottomless!” Their father continued again.

“I know that, dad, but it’s beyond what our equipment can handle.” Tony replied yet again as he dragged Tommy up to his room.

Yeah, their father’s memory wasn’t what it used to be, but they still loved him dearly.

“Come on, I’ve come so far already! Just let me throw 1,000 more! Even if it doesn’t work, at least it’ll be the end of it!” Tommy pleaded up the stairs.

“No, just because you throw some money down a money pit doesn’t mean you keep throwing…literally!” Tony replied, stumbling upon the irritating fact that his little brother was literally throwing money down a hole.

With that, Tony shoved Tommy in his room and closed the door. He then returned the sack of pennies to his parents and went back to his own house to get some sleep. But for some reason, Tony could just not sleep. His eyes wandered out the window to see the broken cell tower which had been knocked over by a meteor a few days ago.

“Man, aren’t they ever going to fix that thing? I’m sick of having no internet or cell service. Not to mention, since that’s our only route of communication with the mainland, if something bad happened to us, we’d have no way to ask for help.” Tony remarked in frustration at the workers slowly piecing the tower back together.

Eventually, after repeating Tommy’s words repeatedly in his head throughout the night, Tony finally caved, got up, and did something he prayed he wouldn’t regret.

“Tommy. Hey, tommy.” Tony whispered as he shook his brother softly in his bed.

“Hmm, what?” Tommy asked as he woke up, still half asleep.

Tony then dropped several large money sacks on the ground in front of Tommy’s bed.

“There, I liquidated 1,000 dollars of my own into pennies. Check them if you need to make sure they’re really filled with pennies. We are going to go back to that stupid well, toss these in, and let you make your wish. Then, this nonsense will finally stop once and for all.” Tony explained.

Tommy’s eyes widened and he threw his arms around Tony.

“Thank you, you have no idea how excited I am!” Tommy shouted in reply.

“Shh! Quiet, mom and dad are asleep. Now get dressed and let’s go.” Tony ordered.

After Tommy got dressed, him and Tony made their way back to the well. Tony handed Tommy the sacks and he tossed them in. Tommy then kneeled before the well and made his wish.

“I wish Jane and Olivia were hungry, man-eating giantesses.” Tommy said as Tony rolled his eyes.

“Okay, come on. Back to bed with you and tomorrow you’ll see that nothing happened.” Tony ordered as he grabbed Tommy by the arm and began dragging him back.

After Tony put Tommy back to bed and went back to his own house, he found it easy to sleep. Not just because the long walk had tired him out, but also because he knew this would finally shut Tommy up about that well. Tony expected to wake up to peace, but it was anything but.

“TONY! TONY, WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!” Tony heard his mother shout from outside his window.

Tony then looked out the window to see his mother, father, and brother standing there. His brother looked like he was so happy that he was only half in-touch with reality, but his mother and father looked afraid for their lives.

“Why?! What’s going on?!” Tony shouted as he opened the window.

“I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY, BUT TWO GIANT WOMEN APPEARED ON THIS ISLAND OUT OF NOWHERE AND THEY’RE EATING EVERYONE IN SIGHT!” Tony’s father yelled.

Then, Tony covered his mouth in instinctual fear and shock, but his sense of reality soon took control again.

“You do know that Tommy is crazy right? Yeah, that’s right, I said it. Just because he said he saw giant women doesn’t mean he saw giant women!” Tony responded, starting to get angry.

“WE DON’T HAVE TIME! PLEASE! COME WITH US OR YOU’LL BE EATEN!” Tony’s mother then screamed as her face began tearing up.

Just then, Tony heard a loud crash from his left side. He slowly turned his head to see a giant Jane and Olivia who had just smashed the roof off an indoor basketball stadium.

“Oh, look. They’ve all huddled up together in fear. How cute.” Jane remarked as she looked down at the cowering crowd in the middle of the stadium.

Jane then picked up a handful of people, laid on the ground, and lifted her shirt to reveal her naked tummy before placing the people on top of it. A faint, but violent roar of dozens of blood-curdling screams could be heard from underneath the wall of soft, sexy flesh as the people started to panic. But before they could run, the tummy rumbled hungrily and knocked everyone face-first down.

“Hear that? I’m still hungry. So, you’d better not hide from us. You wouldn’t let a couple sexy girls go hungry, would you?” Jane asked as she picked the crowd up and dangled them over her hungry mouth.

With on gulp, Jane then sent the people down to become part of the blood-curdling screams in the morbid acid pool that lay just beneath where they once stood.

“BURP! Mmm, I don’t think I could ever get tired of these little guys. They’re just as tasty as those videos we cum to make them seem, huh, Olivia?” Jane asked as she looked up to see Olivia licking her fingers as she had finished eating the remaining people inside.

But as Jane looked closer, she saw Olivia stuff something in her bra. Jane then put a suspicious look on her face and jumped up to pull back Olivia’s bra to find several people inside. “You were hiding snacks from me, huh?”

Jane then began fishing the people out and popping them in her mouth.

“NO, PLEASE! THOSE PEOPLE ARE MY FRIENDS!” Olivia pleaded.

“Friends?” Jane asked through a full mouth before gulping down to make speaking easier.

“Olivia, come on, we’re giantesses now, and they’re tinies. How are we supposed to have fun if you keep sympathizing with them?” Jane continued as she kept eating from Olivia’s bra.

“I enjoy torturing and eating tinies just as much as you, Jane, trust me! It’s just, I thought maybe we could spare some people we like! There’s plenty of other tinies out there!” Olivia continued as fast as she could as she cowered helplessly as Jane ate all her friends in front of her.

“BURP! Silly Olivia. Oh, silly Olivia. You don’t see me acting like this do you? The very first person I ate was my own boyfriend whom I previously loved dearly. But, I’m a giantess now. I’m sure you’ll come to your senses too, it’s just some are faster than others, I suppose.” Jane burped in Olivia’s face.

Jane then turned her attention to the other half of Olivia’s bra.

“Those weren’t bad, let’s see if you’ve got anything in here. Oh, jackpot!” Jane shouted as she searched Olivia’s other boob and found more people to eat.

Olivia’s mind was currently in conflict between her urges as a giantess and her love for her friends.

“Come on, I could use a hand with this boob.” Jane offered as she plunged her face into Olivia’s chest and began licking up the tightly packed tinies.

Olivia then reluctantly joined Jane and fished out any tinies that managed to get overlooked by Jane’s hungry tongue.

“I’m sorry, but I’m a giantess.” Olivia apologized to her food as she enjoyed their taste.

The girls were so huge that even from this distance, Tony saw and heard everything.

“No way, that stupid well really is magic.” Tony muttered to himself in disbelief.

“COME ON, PLEASE! THEY’RE GOING TO SEE US!” Tony’s father yelled, snapping Tony back to his current situation.

“Okay, let’s go!” Tony shouted as he threw on his dirty clothes from yesterday in a few seconds and ran out the door.

To make themselves less visible, the family didn’t drive a car, but instead ran towards the docks.

“I hope all the boats aren’t gone by now!” Tony hoped out loud.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

Gone? No, more like destroyed by two giantesses to prevent anyone from leaving the island.

“Now what do we do?!” Tony’s mother cried out.

“We swim!” Tony’s father responded before taking off his shoes and jumping into the water.

“Dad, swimming to the mainland from here is impossible!” Tony shouted.

“We still have to try! I’d still rather drown than be a snack for one of those giant freaks!” Tony’s father responded as he aggressively kept swimming.

Unfortunately, Tony’s father was an elite swimmer, and even though half his mind was gone, his swimming skills were left undamaged, so getting him back was not an option.

“Come on, we have to hide.” Tony said firmly.

“Tony, we can’t just leave your father to drown himself! How dare you!” Tony’s mother responded angrily.

“STANDING HERE AND WAITING TO GET EATEN ISN’T GOING TO BRING HIM BACK!” Tony screamed in his mother’s face, obviously letting out his anger over the hopelessness of the situation.

Tony’s mother said nothing, she just fell to the floor and started crying softly, knowing Tony was right.

“NOW, COME ON!” Tony screamed again before taking his brother’s hand and his mother’s hand and bringing them back into town where they would be more difficult to spot.

Then, Tony began looking for a place to hide where they could never possibly be found. But before Tony could find anything, he saw someone running to him and calling out his name. It was his best friend, James.

“James! Thank God you’re alright!” Tony shouted, relieved to have some good news for a change.

“Tony, please! I need your help!” James pleaded before running back and turning a corner.

Tony knew he had to follow James, but before he did, he placed Tommy and his mother behind a bookshelf in a small, abandoned store and told them to be quiet and wait for him. He also told his mother to make sure Tommy didn’t try approaching the giantesses. After that was taken care of, Tony ran in the direction James went to find his girlfriend, Mia, trapped under a piece of debris from one of the many building Jane and Olivia smashed.

“Please, you have to help me get this off her. I think her leg is crushed, but she’s still breathing, so I’ll carry her if I must. I love her with all my heart!” James explained.

Of course, Tony helped his friend. Together, they were able to just barely lift the piece of building debris off Mia to reveal her badly wounded leg.

“Come on, we must hurry!” Tony stated as they picked up Mia and started carrying her back to where Tony hid Tommy and his mother.

But before they could reach the store, they heard another voice to their side.

“Hey, hide here! There’s a basement two stories down!” A police chief ordered.

“Okay, but we must get my brother and mom first!” Tony agreed.

“I’ll go get them! You take that girl inside to get treatment before she bleeds out!” The police chief ordered as Tony pointed at the store his brother and mother were in.

Tony and James swiftly carried Mia in and took two flights of stairs down to the second basement. Down there, they found a truly morbid display: A mixture of the injured and corpses scattered all over the floor on cheap mats with many doctors and nurses trying their best to care for them despite lacking all the proper equipment. There appeared to only be one person aside from Tony and James who wasn’t a doctor, a nurse, injured, or dead. Soon after, Tony and James recognized him, it was Peter, the town prankster. They then saw Peter pull a diamond ring off a woman’s corpse.

“HEY, HE’S STEALING FROM THE DEAD PEOPLE!” Tony shouted in anger, not liking Peter to begin with.

“No, that’s his payment.” One of the doctors responded.

“What?!” Tony asked.

“You see, we have our hands full down here to say the least, so we need help from others to go out and rescue the wounded. Those women knocked a lot of debris out here and killed and injured many dozens of people. Due to the panicked state most people are in, most left without helping them, except us, because we’re doctors and this is our duty. Aside from us, only chief Richard and Peter stayed behind. Chief Richard stayed behind because he has a dutiful heart that won’t back down to anything when someone is in trouble, and Peter stayed because…well, we don’t know. I guess maybe he’s just naturally drawn to chaotic situations like a moth to light. Anyways, Chief Richard needed some help bringing back the injured, being the only person that could do it aside from Peter. And Peter, showing absolutely no respect for Chief Richard’s authority, would only help on the condition that he got to keep anything of value belonging to the dead. It was a hard decision, but these are desperate times as I’m sure you’re aware.” The doctor explained.

Tony accepted the explanation, but still glared at Peter with resentment for capitalizing on the cruelty of giantesses.

“Why the long face?” Peter asked with an obnoxious grin.

Peter then caught eye of an antique ring on Mia’s finger that belonged to her dead grandmother.

“Oh, not a bad ring. I sure hope that one kicks the can.” Peter laughed.

With a sudden jolt of seething anger, James then tackled Peter.

“PLEASE, NO FIGHTING! WE HAVE ENOUGH INJURED DOWN HERE!” A sobbing and traumatized nurse pleaded.

James then reluctantly released Peter and Tony laid Mia down on a mat. Peter flashed an obnoxious smile at James as he ignored him and went to kiss Mia’s forehead.

“You’ll be okay, sweetheart. I promise.” James promised as a couple tears ran down his face.

Just then, Chief Richard returned with Tommy and Tony’s mother. Tony’s mother then ran into Tony’s arms and started crying.

“Don’t worry, mom. We’re safe now.” Tony assured.

With that, Chief Richard felt that they had recovered all the injured around that area and called off the search. Due to the cell tower being out, cell phones were basically useless and there was no way to call for help. Instead, everyone just had to sit down in that cramped basement for the next few days while food and water ran shorter and shorter.

“Help will come eventually.” Tony assured the broken souls that surrounded him, but to limited affect.

Mia regained consciousness and had a chance at survival. James pretty much did nothing except stay by Mia’s side and care for her. Tony’s mother fell into deep depression as she grieved her husband who had surely drowned by now. Tommy constantly fantasized about the giantesses finding them, which gave Peter an idea to start drama.

“Hey, everyone? You know who this boy is? That’s right, it’s Tommy. You know, the dork obsessed with giant women. Funny how the cause of this disaster is his exact fantasy. Almost makes you wonder if maybe…he’s responsible somehow.” Peter remarked with a smirk.

Unfortunately, this clicked with most of the crowd.

“Yeah, this is all his fault, isn’t it?!” One shouted.

“MY SISTER’S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, SHITSTAIN!” Another shouted.

“LET’S KILL HIM!” Yet another shouted.

With that, the injured well enough to move surrounded Tommy while Peter stood off to the side with a fake innocent smile.

“WAIT!” Tony shouted as he jumped in front of Tommy.

“This isn’t his fault! How could Tommy have made women giant?! That’s impossible! Come to your senses! Remember, we have to stick together!” Tony pleaded.

“Oh, really?! Until just a few days ago, I thought it was impossible for women to become giant, period! Who knows what’s possible anymore?!” A grumpy old man shouted as he bashed Tony on the head with his cane.

“Maybe if we kill him, the spell will break, and those women will shrink back down!” An angry woman shouted from the back of the crowd.

“YEAH!” The entire crowd shouted in agreement with the woman.

Fearing for his life, Tommy then bolted up the stairs and out of sight.

“AFTER HIM!” The same old man who bashed Tony shouted.

But before anyone could move, Chief Richard fired his gun at the staircase.

“I HATE TO DO THIS, BUT WE HAVE INJURED HERE WHO CAN’T EVEN MOVE! IF YOU RUSH OUT AFTER THAT BOY, OUR LOCATION MIGHT BE GIVEN AWAY AND THEY WILL DIE! I MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH BULLETS TO KILL ALL OF YOU, BUT THE FIRST FIVE WHO EITHER TOUCH THAT STAIRCASE OR TRY TO ATTACK ME DIE!” Chief Richard shouted in a fit of tough love.

There was a moment of silence before Peter walked up to the staircase.

“Touch.” Peter said sarcastically as he pressed his finger against one of the steps with a smile.

“HA, RICHARD’S A SOFTY AS USUAL!” The angry women shouted before the entire crowd ran up the stairs. Richard didn’t fire a single bullet, but instead a few tears ran down his face.

“I…I just wanted to protect everyone.” Richard said softly as he fell to the ground in defeat.

“Hey, I was just trying to be funny. I didn’t mean to give you away, old man.” Peter apologized with hardly any legitimacy even though he was telling the truth.

Meanwhile, Tommy was on the run from the angry mob when he was suddenly stopped in his tracks by something huge and brown dropping in front of him, he then looked up to see a squatting Olivia with her pants and panties pulled down. Tommy had wandered right underneath Olivia during her bathroom break.

“Oh, hi there-” Olivia started before being interrupted by a fart leaving her ass.

Followed by the fart was another pile of shit falling on top of the first one. Tommy barely managed to step aside before the shit pile toppled over.

“Sorry, but you should know better than to stand under a giantess during her bathroom break.” Olivia giggled before farting a couple more times.

Olivia then picked Tommy up, lifted her shirt up, and held him up to her naked tummy.

“Once I finish making some room, you can go in here and start your journey to be a part of what you just saw down there, my shit.” Olivia giggle as she gave her tummy inviting pats.

After a few more minutes of farting and shitting, Olivia’s insides made some room and her tummy rumbled hungrily.

“You came at the perfect time; you get to be my after-bathroom snack.” Olivia stated before placing Tommy in her hungry mouth.

But before Olivia swallowed, she spit him back out on her hand.

“Tommy? I thought I recognized you! Did you do this for us?” Olivia asked gleefully.

“Yeah, so you’ll let me survive your digestive tract, right?!” Tommy asked excitedly.

“Wow, I never thought you were serious when you said you had a way to make us giantesses!” Olivia shouted as she licked her lips.

“So, I get to live?!” Tommy asked, still getting more excited.

“Hmm, I guess I do owe you…” Olivia thought out loud.

Olivia’s eyes then wandered to a supermarket.

“I know, we’ll make a deal.” Olivia said as she broke her hand through the roof of the super market and fished out a large pack of toilet paper and a large pack of garbage bags.

Olivia then placed the two packs between her butt cheeks.

“Alright, here’s the deal, it’s really hard to find a good place to wipe at this size, so I want you to clean up my asshole for me. Clean to up nicely and I’ll THINK about letting you have an acid-free trip through me.” Olivia giggled as she then put Tommy between her butt cheeks with the packs and pulled up her pants and panties.

Then, the mob chasing Tommy stumbled upon Olivia before freezing in blood-chilling fear. Olivia’s insides rumbled for food.

“Perfect, haven’t seen this many in one place in days!” Olivia shouted joyfully before she began feeding herself.

After a few moments of snacking, Olivia only had two tinies left, the old man who bashed Tony, and the woman who suggested killing Tommy. Olivia took the woman, held her up to her naked tummy to hear the screams from within, then held her up to the pile of shit she just shat out.

“The only difference between you, them, and this is time.” Olivia teased before sending the woman down her throat.

Olivia then held the old man up to her face.

“One thing I’ve noticed about you people is you all have injuries. It’s only a hunch, but I think you probably came from a hidden hospital with many more people, possibly some who can’t even move.” Olivia said.

“YOU’LL NEVER MAKE ME TALK!” The old man shouted.

“Oh, really? How about this, if you don’t talk, you can join them.” Olivia said as she lifted her shirt once again to give the old man a listen to her digesting belly.

The old man had an intense reaction, letting Olivia know his hearing was intact despite his age.

“Or you can tell me where the yummy treats are, and you can go out nice and quickly with these.” Olivia giggled as she held the old man up to her mouth and chomped up and down a few times.

Meanwhile, Tony, James, Chief Richard, the doctors, and the nurses were debating what to do next.

“They’re almost guaranteed to find us now.” One of the doctors remarked.

“YOU DON’T KNOW THAT!” Chief Richard yelled, not wanting to accept fate.

Tony knew it probably wasn’t his place to be giving orders, but he had an idea and needed to share it.

“Hey, I’m sorry I lied to you back there, but I was trying to protect my brother. Truth is, he did make those women giant.” Tony said reluctantly.

Flashes of anger went towards Tony from everyone except his mother and Peter.

“But I also know how he did it and we might be able to stop it using the same method!” Tony continued.

“Let him speak!” Chief Richard ordered.

Tony then told everyone everything.

“A magic wishing well?! But that’s impossible!” One of the doctors shouted in disbelief.

“So were giantesses until just recently, weren’t they?! So, will you help me or not?!” Tony responded.

Everyone got silent, knowing they had no other hope than to trust Tony.

“Alright, here’s the plan: We make our way to all the banks across town and gather up every penny they have in sacks. Then, we take them up to the well and toss them in. After we reach 50,000 dollars’ worth, I will make a wish to return the two giantesses to normal size and we can put them on trial for mass vandalism and murder. Stick together as we will need lookout from every direction. And if one of us gets captured…let him or her be eaten. Not matter how painful it is, the cruel reality is that none of us stand a chance against one of them and trying to save their prey will only result in more deaths.” Tony laid out.

Everyone except the skeptical doctor and Peter nodded nervously in agreement. (Peter didn’t nod only because he’s a jackass, but he agreed.)

It was decided that some brave doctors and nurses would stay behind on the chance that the girls wouldn’t find their location. More nurses stayed than doctors since most of the survivors were in good enough shape that they only needed a nurse. James originally wanted to stay with Mia, but Tony convinced him he was needed. Sadly, in the end, the injured were still so numerous that only three doctors and one nurse were able to leave. But before the mission could begin, Tony ran into some conflict with his mother.

“Mom, please. I know you’re in a bad state, we all are, but we need you to help with this mission.” Tony pleaded.

“Please, let me stay behind. I know one of those girls, her name is Olivia. She worked at my flower shop. Please, let me try to talk some sense into her if she’s the one who shows up. She’s a very sweet girl, so there’s always a chance I could get through to her.” Tony’s mother pleaded.

Reluctantly, Tony decided that this might be the only chance the rest of the injured have and let his mother stay behind. With that, Tony, James, Chief Richard, Peter, the doctors, and the nurse set out for the banks. The fate of all the survivors rested in the hands of those eight. When they got outside, the sun nearly blinded them as they had gotten so used to darkness.

“God, I feel like a vampire.” The nurse remarked as she shielded her eyes in pain.

“Alright, Richard, you’re the police chief, so you must know the locations of all the banks. You lead the way.” Tony said.

“That I do. Follow me!” Chief Richard agreed.

But after they had only gotten far enough to be out of Olivia’s view, but Olivia was still in their view, they saw Olivia stop right next to the location of the injured.

“No…” Chief Richard whispered in soul-crushing sorrow.

“NO, MIA!” James shouted at the top of his lungs before having his mouth covered by Tony.

“Thanks, now here’s the quick death; you earned it.” Olivia said with a smile before tossing the old man in her mouth and chewing.

Then, Tony’s mother emerged in front of Olivia. Everyone stopped to watch.

“Olivia, please! Don’t hurt us! We’ve been through enough! I know this isn’t you! Whatever garbage that other girl put in your head, it’s not true! We’re just as much people as you are!” Tony’s mother pleaded.

Olivia then looked down with a smile.

“Oh, my old boss.” Olivia said sadistically before bringing Tony’s mother up to her drooling mouth.

At this moment, Tony knew his mother’s plan wouldn’t work and she would surely be eaten. With this realization, tears flowed down his face. His father was dead, Tommy was probably dead too, and now his mother was about to be eaten. Tony would be left without any family.

“Olivia, please…” Tony’s mother pleaded softly.

Then, Olivia’s belly rumbled.

“Sorry, but can we have this conversation another time? I’m pretty hungry.” Olivia asked as she popped Tony’s mother in her mouth.

“NO! MIA!” James screamed as he shoved Tony on the ground and ran back towards the building.

Tony then watched in horror as a bulge carried his mother down Olivia’s throat before disappearing upon reaching her upper body to continue its journey unseen to her stomach where his beloved mother would die the most horrendous death imaginable. To make matters worse, his best friend was about to basically commit suicide and he was too upset to even move.

“BURP! Hey, Jane?! I found a whole bunch of them! Want to give me a hand?!” Olivia yelled invitingly.

“Just a minute, I’m emptying out last night’s victims!” Jane replied, who was having her morning dump behind a nearby hill. “Don’t eat them all without me like last time!”

“I promise!” Olivia agreed as she then broke the roof off, then broke off the floor.

“THEY’RE COMING! WE’LL BE EATEN!” A young nurse screamed through a fit of tears in hopelessness.

Then, Olivia broke off the floor of the first basement to reveal the secret hospital. Everyone was nearly blinded by the sunlight, but their vision soon adjusted to reveal a beautiful and hungry giantess towering over them. With one last fart, Jane was done with her morning dump. She wiped herself off with a few uprooted trees and made her way over to Olivia.

“Oh, most of them can’t even move! Jackpot!” Jane shouted joyfully as the two girls dug in.

Meanwhile, James had almost arrived at Jane’s feet when he watched in horror as Jane lifted Mia’s helpless, injured body and hovered the love of his life over her mouth like she was nothing but a simple snack.

“HEY, YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! EVER TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE YOU EAT HAVE SOMEONE WHO LOVES THEM?!” James yelled through tears and seething anger.

This got Jane’s attention and she snatched him up.

“Actually, knowing people love my snacks makes me enjoy eating them even more.” Jane replied as she placed Mia between her teeth.”

“NOOOOOO!!!!” James screamed as loud as he possibly could as a bloody crunch took his girlfriend’s life.

“BURP! Mmm, not bad. You have good taste in girls.” Jane said sadistically as she hovered the seething and crying James above her hungry mouth. “Don’t worry, you have about 10 to 15 minutes left to live before my acid gets to you, so you can cry yourself out in my belly.”

With that, Jane popped James in her mouth, slushed him around in her mouth against the chewed remains of his girlfriend while humming with sadistic pleasure for a few moments before swallowing them both down before almost instantly forgetting their existence to continue her feast before Olivia ate too many again.

After a long slide down Jane’s throat, James splashed into her stomach acid. Almost immediately, the unimaginable pain of being slowly dissolved took over and his voice joined the other blood-curdling screams that echoed through the hell that was inside Jane. As James continued to be sloshed around in the pool of acid, he saw faces of people he’d known in that hidden hospital slowly getting more and more mutilated as the acid had its way with them. Almost thankfully, the acid eventually melted away James’ eyes, so he could no longer see the horror around him.

“Mia, I’m sorry, I wasn’t strong enough.” Was James’ last thought before his mind stopped working and he was dead a few minutes later.

“BURP! Man, talk about a good meal! How did you find this awesome place?!” Jane asked as she patted her happy tummy, feeling not a drop of empathy for any of her snacks going through the hell James went through.

“Mmm! I found a bunch of injured people and bribed one into telling me where the others were.” Olivia replied as she passionately licked her fingers.

“Oh, and what was your end of the bargain?” Jane asked curiously.

“That I would give him a quick death with my teeth.” Olivia replied.

“And did you do it?” Jane asked.

“Of course.” Olivia replied.

“You should’ve lied to him, he was just a snack!” Jane shouted in frustration as she inspected Olivia’s bra again to find no one.

“Well, at least you’re making progress to being ruthless.” Jane stated as she gave Olivia a friendly slap on the back.

Indeed, aside from Tommy who was still busy wiping her massive asshole, Olivia had no tiny hidden on her person.

Tony was still sobbing as Chief Richard put his hand on his shoulder.

“Son, we have a duty. Before those girls eat anyone else.” Chief Richard said firmly.

Tony nodded softly before getting up to follow Chief Richard along with Peter, the doctors, and the nurse.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

The mission to collect the pennies went okay, aside from Peter obnoxiously stopping a few times to snag more valuables off corpses. Thanks to Chief Richard, they easily navigated the bank security and gathered pennies rather quickly. In the process, only one of the doctors was captured and eaten and they had reached a total of 25,000 dollars’ worth of pennies thrown down the well. However, they were all exhausted and reasoned that they needed a safe spot to rest for a few hours. They huddled up in the basement of a random house where the girls were unlikely to look and laid down for some much-needed rest.

Tony closed his eyes to get some rest, but just before he fell asleep, he was interrupted by jumpy music. He looked up to see Peter playing his Gameboy.

“PETER, WHAT THE HELL?! YOU’RE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT!” Tony shouted in anger.

“Sorry, but my earbuds broke, and this game has sweet music.” Peter replied with a smile as he turned it up even louder.

Tony then under-swatted the Gameboy out of Peter’s hands, knocking it against the ceiling and knocking out the game cartridge. Then, the Gameboy started making even louder glitchy noises.

“See, look what you did.” Peter laughed as Tony ran over and took the batteries out of the Gameboy.

Tony then slammed Peter against the wall and slapped him violently across the face.

“WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, HUH, PETER?!” Tony screamed at the top of his lungs as he shook Peter.

“STOP IT!” Chief Richard shouted as he broke up the fight.

Tony was still seething.

“Here, these were lying on the table over there.” Chief Richard said as he handed Peter a pair of headphones.

“YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS, RICHARD! HE NEARLY GETS US KILLED OVER A VIDEO GAME AND YOU GIVE HIM A HAND WITH SAID GAME?!” Tony screamed as he grabbed Chief Richard by his uniform.

Chief Richard then slapped Tony and pushed him off.

“THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT WE STICK TOGETHER AND DON’T FIGHT! THE FATE OF THE ISLAND DEPENDS ON IT, AND LIKE IT OR NOT, PETER IS PART OF OUR TEAM AND YOU NEED TO GET ALONG WITH HIM NO MATTER HOW STUPID HE CAN BE SOMETIMES!” Chief Richard screamed in Tony’s face drill sergeant style.

Tony then looked over to see Peter playing his Gameboy like that fight never happened.

“No hard feelings, right, bro?” Peter asked with a smile as he lowered the headphones.

Tony flashed his teeth at Peter but resigned himself and went to bed.

Meanwhile, Olivia had liked her ass-wiping from Tommy so much that she promised him that she would let him have an acid-free trip through her for sure if he wiped it after three more dumps before proceeding to take the first one of said dumps right then.

The next morning, it was time to get the second half of the pennies. Peter seemed the most energetic of the bunch even though he spent half the night playing his Gameboy. Most of the day went by like the previous one, with only another one of the doctors getting eaten, but everyone else managing to toss in 17,000 dollars’ worth of pennies, making their total 42,000 dollars’ worth before…the “incident” happened.

Out of the corner of their eyes, they saw Jane hovering over a school building. Jane broke the ceiling off to reveal many dozens of children huddled inside.

“Oh, goody! Kiddies always taste the best! I think I’ll keep this find to myself!” Jane shouted as she jumped for joy.

“No…NO! THAT’S THE LAST STRAW!” Chief Richard screamed before darting in Jane’s direction, finally too appalled to ignore her cruelty any longer.

“RICHARD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO JAMES?!” Tony pleaded, but it was no use. The only one who might be fast enough to catch Chief Richard was Peter and that was out of the question.

“And then, the food travels down the esophagus…down into the stomach…and then through the small intestine, then the large intestine…before finally getting sh…I mean, POOPED out.” Jane giggled as she almost caught herself cursing in front of children.

Jane continued giving each handful of children a lesson on the digestive track by hovering them over her body as she drew their future route out from the outside with her finger. But just before Jane could pop the next handful in her mouth in give them the same lesson from the inside, she heard gunshots from her side. Chief Richard had fired his five remaining bullets at Jane, but she didn’t even feel them. Jane popped the kids in her mouth and swallowed before bending down to the rest huddled up in the classroom.

“Sorry, but we’re going to have to pause class for a second.” Jane said before walking over and picking up the sobbing Chief Richard.

“You don’t like me eating kiddies? Well, in that case, you get a front-row seat.” Jane said with a sadistic giggle she placed Chief Richard up under her shirt and tucked it in tight to prevent him from moving. Jane then continued lecturing the rest of the kids all while Chief Richard was forced to listen to the blood-curdling screams of the children who were getting the inside version of the “lecture.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve failed you.” Chief Richard said softly, wishing he still had a bullet left to take his own life.

After Jane was finished with her young snacks, she held Chief Richard up to her face.

“BURP! Alright, now it’s the grownup’s turn.” Jane giggled as she dropped Chief Richard in and sent him down to join the kids.

Afterwards, Jane untucked her shirt and gave her belly satisfied pats and rubs.

“BURP! Remember, this will be on your exam tomorrow! BURP! Man, I love snacking on kiddies.” Jane giggled as she walked off to find more victims.

“No, not Chief Richard too…” Tony mumbled to himself.

“He would want us to go get the pennies before the girls get anyone else.” The last remaining doctor assured Tony as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Tony, Peter, the doctor, and the nurse then made their way to the last bank, praying to God it had enough because even though it was a large bank, they still needed 800,000 more pennies! It was a bit harder to get the pennies without Chief Richard, but they had all watched him do it so many times, they eventually figured it out on their own. They filled the sacks with pennies, not even bothering to count how many they had, and made their way to the well.

“46,000…47,000…48,000…49,000…Just 1,000 more! Come on, more sacks!” Tony shouted excitedly.

However, they were all out of pennies; there were not enough pennies on the island to fill the well after all. The last surviving doctor then resigned himself to suicide and jumped down the well. The nurse went into a fit of tears, and Peter pulled out his Gameboy like nothing was wrong. To Tony, it seemed hopeless. The only people left aside from him were a helpless nurse and Peter, and he was out of ideas. It seemed the giantesses had won. However, after several minutes of weeping, Peter turned off his Gameboy and started walking off.

“Where are you going?” Tony asked suspiciously.

“To my boat, duh. If there’s no stopping those women, I’d best blow this dump.” Peter replied.

“The giantesses destroyed all the boats.” Tony responded.

“Well, I doubt they destroyed mine. I hid it away on the other side of the island in a cave because vengeance-seekers who were too salty over my pranks kept throwing mud on it.” Peter explained before continuing to walk off.

But before Peter could get far, Tony tackled him to the ground.

“YOU MEAN YOU HAD A BOAT THIS WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING?!” Tony screamed as he shook Peter.

“Well, it wasn’t in your plan, was it?” Peter responded with a smile.

“MAYBE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I KNEW WE HAD A FUCKING BOAT!” Tony screamed again as he released Peter.

“Hey, chill, bro. I’ll take you to my boat, okay?” Peter promised with his iconic obnoxious grin before he started walking yet again.

“Come on.” Tony said to the weeping nurse as he helped her up and followed Peter.

On the way there, Tony and Peter had an argument.

“As I said, once we get to the mainland, I’m withdrawing another 1,000 dollars’ worth of pennies and we’re coming straight back here to throw them in! If we told the military, they would nuke the entire island and every survivor will die!” Tony yelled.

“No way, man. I ain’t coming back to this deathtrap.” Peter responded with a chuckle.

“Fine, you stay on the mainland and I’ll go back alone with your boat!” Tony continued.

“You can’t have my boat. What are you, crazy? That thing was expensive as shit.” Peter responded again.

“I hate to do this, but when Peter leads me to his boat, I’ll have to knock him out and steal it.” Tony thought to himself.

Also, the nurse was running out of energy and kept collapsing in need of a rest.

“Come on, leave her. She’s useless anyway.” Peter suggested with a smile.

“NEVER, YOU SOCIOPATH!” Tony screamed in response.

“Sociopath? I’m so kind as to offer you a ride to safety in my private boat and I get called a sociopath? You’re a big meanie, Tony.” Peter said with a fake frown.

Then, Tony saw the giantesses in the distance eating more innocent people.

“If we let her slow us down, even more people will die.” Tony reasoned inside his head, hating to admit Peter was right.

“Okay, hide somewhere and I swear we’ll come back for you.” Tony assured the nurse.

The nurse nodded softly and wandered off to hide.

“You did the right thing.” Peter’s annoying voice screeched Tony’s ears and he rubbed the top of Tony’s head and messed up his hair with a smile.

“I hate Peter…I fucking hate Peter…” Tony whispered under his breath as they continued towards the cave.

When they arrived, sure enough, there was Peter’s boat. But when Peter went to start it, it wouldn’t start.

“SHIT!” Tony screamed as he violently kicked a rock against the cave wall in frustration.

“Chill out, bro. Sometimes, it just takes a while to get started.” Peter assured as he kept messing with it.

But then, to their horror, they heard giant footsteps coming their way.

“OH NO, THEY MUST HAVE HEARD ME!” Tony shouted in a panic.

“Yeah, way to go, jackass.” Peter chuckled.

“Uhh…think, Tony! Think!” Tony shouted as he hit his head in frustration.

“Okay, I know! I’ll go out and distract her while you get the boat started. I know you aren’t willing to bring 1,000 dollars’ worth of pennies back, but when you tell the military, PLEASE tell them about the well so that they at least consider not nuking the place!” Tony pleaded.

Peter gave a smile and a salute, but a promise from Peter is shaky at best. But it was now Tony’s only hope.

Tony then ran out to find Olivia.

“Wow, I didn’t expect to find a snack way out here.” Olivia stated as she picked Tony up. “However, I’m pretty full already, so we can chat for a bit before I eat you.”

Tony couldn’t believe his luck, now he might have a chance at buying Peter enough time.

“So, what were you doing in that cave?” Olivia asked with a curious smile.

“I was hiding, but I stubbed my toe.” Tony lied.

Olivia giggled.

“You’re a bad liar. I’ll give you one more chance to give me the real reason or I’ll just have to look in myself.” Olivia threatened with a warm smile.

Tony just got silent. Then, Jane arrived.

“Good, you found a snack. I’ve had bad luck all day and I’m starving. Maybe it’s about time we moved to a new location.” Jane remarked as she went to grab Tony.

“Hey, he’s mine!” Olivia responded as she covered Tony with her other hand to protect him from Jane.

Jane then gave Olivia a frustrated look.

“You made friends with another tiny, didn’t you? And here I thought you were over that. Now are you going to hand him over or do I have to take him from you? I’m fucking starving!” Jane yelled as she lifted her shirt and pointed to her naked tummy as it rumbled.

Olivia cowered in fear and shook her head. Jane then got close to Olivia and grabbed Olivia’s ass.

“Okay, but if I let you keep your “friend” for a little longer, you have to give me some giantess-on-giantess sexy time like I’ve been wanting. Deal?” Jane asked as she advanced on Olivia and eventually managed to snatch Tony from her.

Jane then put Tony in her bra.

“I’ll let you keep him for one more hour for each orgasm you give me.” Jane promised before aggressively initiating an open-mouth kiss on Olivia and pulling down Olivia’s pants.

As the sex unfolded, only half consensual, Tony peeked out from Jane’s bra to see Peter filming the sex between Olivia and Jane with his phone. Peter then noticed Tony and smiled and waved to him.

“PETER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” Tony thought, but couldn’t say because it would give his last hope away to the giantesses.

After the sex was over, Peter bowed with a smile and went back inside to work on the boat.

“Mmm, not bad for your first time with a girl.” Jane remarked as her tummy rumbled, extra hungry after all the sex.

Jane then took Tony out and handed him back to Olivia.

“Alright, I’m going to go find some tinies to eat, I’m sure there’ll still many more somewhere. I’ll be back when your time is up for him, so make your time playing with your food worth it. Also, this is the only time I will tolerate this crap, but only because of all those wonderful orgasms.” Jane said as she skipped off to go hunt.

But before Jane could leave, the sudden sound of a motor filled the air and Peter came racing out of the cave in his boat.

“NO, HE’LL TELL ON US!” Olivia cried out as she started to tear up a little.

“Wait, that’s Peter. Okay, never mind. HUGE relief.” Jane stated as she brought her hands up to her face to amplify her voice to be heard by Peter. “HEY, PETER!”

Peter then cut the engine and looked back.

“Peter, honey. We’ve been looking all over for you. We’re huge fans of you and your pranks, so we want to help your prankster ways. Imagine having two giantesses at your command to conduct any prank you want.” Jane pleaded shyly.

Peter looked at them lustfully after this offer was made.

“Peter, you idiot. You’d better not.” Tony thought as his blood began boiling.

Peter then fired the engine back up and turned around.

“YOU IDIOT! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!” Tony screamed as he burst into a fit of tears, finally feeling completely defeated.

Then, in the distance, Tony noticed another boat. His father was on it!

“Dad, you’re alive?!” Tony shouted in surprise and delight.

However, his father hadn’t brought help, instead, two redneck fishermen had found him half-dead in the middle on the ocean and brought him back to the island to tease him about what he claimed he saw.

“And this here be the Isle O’ Giant Women!” One shouted as he smacked Tony’s now half-dead father on the back with an oar.

“Ha, what an idiot! There ain’t no such thing as giant women! If ya ask me, the only thing a woman has business being is being in the kitchen.” The other one remarked through gulping of beer.

The rednecks then noticed Jane and Olivia. They froze for a second.

“STEP ON IT!” One shouted as the other one struggled to get the engine going.

“Oh, of all times, Ol’ Bessy has to blow out!” The other one shouted in frustration.

Jane rolled her eyes.

“Lunch.” Jane then said before she began wading out in the ocean towards the boat.

“NO! NO! I’m sorry I said yer only business is in the kitchen, eat him instead!” One redneck shouted.

“No, eat him!” The other one shouted.

Jane didn’t take a side, however. She simply ate both and Tony’s father.

“BURP! Well, that was lucky.” Jane remarked as she patted her tummy.

Jane then crushed the boat and made her way back to Olivia. Then, Olivia’s tummy rumbled.

“Wow, I’m hungry again now.” Olivia thought as he looked down at Tony.

On her way back, Jane also grabbed Peter and crushed his boat.

“HEY, THAT WAS EXPENSIVE!” Peter shouted angrily.

“Wow, that’s the first time I’ve seen you angry, Peter. But don’t worry, you’ve got a much better place to ride in now. Just try not to mind the acid.” Jane responded as she held Peter up to her hungry mouth.

“HEY, YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME PULL PRANKS!” Peter pleaded, almost more upset he was going to miss out on the pranks than at the fact he was on a giantess’s menu.

“No, stupid. You got pranked.” Jane finished before popping Peter in her mouth and swallowing.

Now, for any other tiny, sliding down a giantess’s throat while her acid is on is basically certain death. However, using his superhuman ability to remain calm in any situation, Peter stretched out his body just right to stop his fall down Jane’s throat. He was alive, for now.

Meanwhile, Olivia was tempted to eat Tony, but eating a tiny she chatted with was still difficult, so she decided to ask for some help.

“Hey, Jane? Can you eat this tiny for me? I feel too bad about doing it myself.” Olivia asked.

Jane then walked up and kissed Olivia.

“I’m very proud of you, Olivia. This shows you’re still making progress.” Jane responded as she easily popped Tony in her mouth.

“This is it…” Tony muttered as Jane gulped him down.

As Tony fell, he eventually crashed into Peter, who was playing his Gameboy while braced in Jane’s throat. Peter probably being the only tiny in the world to have the nerve to play video games inside an evil giantess. When they fell into Jane’s tummy, Peter was furious.

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I ALMOST BEAT DETHL!” Peter shouted as Tony got up.

“OH, I’LL TEACH YOU TO BEAT THINGS, FUCKWIT!” Tony screamed at the top of his lungs as he finally let out all his pent-up anger out of Peter. The two fought and fought and fought until their bodies were too dissolved to fight anymore. A few minutes later, they both died. However, Peter’s Gameboy continued running until the battery died, gameover music adding insult to injury as Jane’s future snacks suffered and died within her. You know, because Gameboys are damn invincible…

Meanwhile, Olivia and Jane finally felt it was time to move on to a new island after eating several more people to fill their tummies up for the swim. Including the nurse, meaning no one from the penny-gathering team survived.

“BURP! Welp, I’ve got a full tank, how about you?” Jane asked.

“Yeah! BURP! However, I feel it’s time I told you a dirty secret…” Olivia replied softly.

“Hmm, what?” Jane asked, concerned.

Olivia then fished Tommy out of her butt cheeks.

“I sorta uhh…promised to let him pass through my digestive tract unharmed if he wiped my ass for me a few times.” Olivia continued shyly.

“And, are you going to do it?” Jane asked.

Olivia paused before smiling.

“Nope!” Olivia then shouted before popping Tommy in her mouth and swallowing.

Jane then threw her arms passionately around Olivia and teared up.

“I’m very proud of you, Olivia.” Jane said sweetly.

Olivia returned the affection.


As so, the girls continued to swim from island to island and pretty much do the same thing. Except, without Tony and his gang trying to thwart them. Before they started their rampage on an island, they would first take out the lone cell towers that rest on top and smash all the boats at the docks to prevent any information leaking out about their ways of life. Tommy’s wish was granted, and so were Olivia’s and Jane’s, and they didn’t even have to spend 50 grand.


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9237