Fairy Girlfriend by The Ice King
Summary:

A man goes on a strange journey thanks to his fairy girlfriend. This story also contains TG 


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 41157 Read: 84003 Published: March 19 2020 Updated: February 25 2021

1. Nightly rendevous by The Ice King

2. Careful what you promise by The Ice King

3. A visit to a fairy's bedroom by The Ice King

4. Changes by The Ice King

5. Seeing what he's become by The Ice King

6. First flight and an encounter by The Ice King

7. Captured by The Ice King

8. A new friend by The Ice King

9. First Day by The Ice King

10. Girl's night by The Ice King

11. The escape by The Ice King

12. Saved but at a cost by The Ice King

13. Quick thinking by The Ice King

14. Rachel arrives by The Ice King

15. Making himself pretty by The Ice King

16. Shopping trip by The Ice King

Nightly rendevous by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

I've had this story floating around in my head for a while and I've finally gotten around to starting it. Hope you enjoy!

Carl sat at his computer, looking up the latest news he could find on video games and movies. It was one part of his nightly routine that helped him unwind after a long day at work. His job was nothing great and he was sure society could function without him but the pay was decent and it didn’t intrude on his personal life like so many other jobs seemed to in the past. After an hour of half-assed browsing he hear a tap on his window and perked up, glad that the other, much more important, part of his night was about to begin. 

 

“Finally”, he said as he opened the window and watched while the tiny six inch winged woman fluttered up to him and planted a tiny kiss on his lips. He slowly raised his hand until it was just underneath her feet and she landed with a light drop and lowered herself into a sitting position. Looking up at him, she smiled and said,

 

“Sorry, I left a little later than usual and you wouldn’t believe how strong the wind is tonight”, she was excited to tell him about the surprise she had planned but decided to wait just a little longer.

 

“Was it this strong?” he asked as he proceeded to blow on her, laughing as her wings involuntarily twitched at the sensation

 

“Please! Stop!” She said through laughter, “Your breath is disgusting”. She tried to feign annoyance and act like she was going to throw up but they knew each other too well and he could see right through the act, but he stopped anyway. He was eager to spend time with the woman he loved. 

 

He carried her over to his bed and gently placed her on his pillow then while watching where she was, laid down beside her. 

 

“So”, he asked, “how was your day”?

 

“Oh, you know, the usual. Collecting teeth from kids, making babies laugh, standard fairy stuff”. They both laughed at this, despite knowing each other for years she still teased him about the time he asked if fairies really do the stuff from stories. “How about you?”

 

“Same for me. Standard human stuff” he always tried to make that joke but it never landed since she wasn’t naive about what humans do. Although humans knew nothing about fairies, fairies knew everything about humans. They mostly kept their distance and there were some rules about interactions but they weren’t forbidden from having relationships as long as they follow them. Cassy had even brought some of her friends with her on a few visits and they all had fun together. If she was being honest, it was a bit of a relief for her. As much as she loved Carl, some of their activities took a toll on her. She would never give it up but sex with a human was a challenge sometimes and having friends to lighten the burden was very helpful. Plus they enjoyed spending time with a man since there were no male fairies so this was a real treat for them as well.

 

“Anyway”, she asked, “Did you get the time off like I asked?”

 

Carl nodded and said, “Sure did. I have the next week off. I took some doing but I managed to convince them I had a family emergency. So are you going to tell me why I did this yet?”

 

“Nope!” she laughed, “But I will soon, I promise”

 

After their brief exchange the two just sat there staring at each other, each just enjoying the love they felt for each other, Carl thought back to how they met. It had been an otherwise normal day and he was doing the same thing he had just been doing before she arrived when he heard a small thump on his window. He went over to see what it was and when he looked down he saw a green light on the windowsill just outside. The only thing he could think of was a lightning bug but it was a lot bigger than any he had seen so he opened the window to get a better look and that’s when he saw her, a tiny beautiful woman wearing what looked like a miniskirt made out of dried leaves and tiny boots made out of what he later learned was spider silk. She let him look at one once and the first thing he noticed was that it didn’t have a sole and seemed to offer little to no support but she told him it didn’t need to because she flew most of the time. 

 

The tiny figure wasn’t moving but if he looked closely at her chest, it was at this point he also noticed her proportionately large breasts, he could see it rising and falling slowly so he knew she was at least alive for now. Carefully, he placed his hand under her which is when he noticed that one of her wings was crumpled and seemed useless. Not wanting to hurt her any more than she already was, he grabbed his softest towel from the bathroom and laid her face down to keep her wings free. He didn’t know if that was the right thing but up until a few minutes ago he didn’t think things like her even existed. He spent the next few hours looking for anything he could find about fairies in the real world and possible medical treatments but with no luck. At around midnight he was going to get some sleep and see what happened in the morning when he saw her begin to stir. She slowly woke up and rose to her feet then patted herself down to see if she was ok. When she got to the broken wing she let out a yelp of pain, fell to her knees, and began crying. 

 

Upon seeing this he immediately felt bad for the poor creature and leaned in to try comforting her. It was at this moment when she became aware of her surroundings and quickly jumped up and tried to fly away but with the broken wing only ended up falling off his desk. Luckily he caught her but she landed on the broken wing which seemed to cause more damage. She cried out in pain and for a moment thought she was going to lose consciousness again but she managed to hold on.

 

“Please”, she managed through the pain, “don’t hurt me. I didn’t mean to intrude. I just…”

 

He stopped her there and said, 

 

“You can talk?” when he saw the confused look on her face he continued, “Don’t worry, I have no intention of hurting you. I promise, I just want to help”

 

This seemed to calm her down and she allowed to let unconsciousness overtake her. 

 

When he was done reminiscing, Carl reached over and gently flipped Cassy onto her back so he could untie her dress. With practice, and after many ripped outfits, some that resulted in Cassy having to fly back home naked, he had gotten very good at doing this. As he pulled the dress down past her tiny feet he noticed she was carrying a small satchel. He reached for it and she quickly grabbed it and said, 

 

“be careful with that, it’s very important”, he wanted to ask what it was but she quickly placed it down on top of her discarded dress on his nightstand and flew back to his hand, ready for what was coming next. He’d find out soon enough he figured.

 

Carl looked down at the beautiful tiny woman lying in front of him and as he leaned in he could smell the scent he had come to love so much, a mixture of fresh cut grass and berries. When he was close enough that his nose was pressing into her stomach he breathed in and savored the aroma before getting started. 

 

He slowly stuck out his tongue and starting with her knees, which she told him once were a very pleasurable spot for her, began to gently and slowly lick, pausing to make tiny swirls every few moments, until he reached his destination. From there he had learned to part the tiny lips and get his tongue as deep as he could, surprisingly to Cassy, managing to hit the perfect spot that sent waves of pleasure through her body. With each wave she grabbed handfuls of the pillow beneath her and pressed into his face, her legs on each side of his jaw. When he was done there he moved onward, pausing at her delicate flat stomach, again with the swirls, and finally stopping again when he reached her large grape sized breasts. She had asked him once if he minded having a girlfriend with such small breasts, knowing that human men tended to enjoy larger ones, but he laughed and told her they were more than enough for him. And besides, he added, he could tell that they were pretty big for her size. He was right of course, and she wasn’t insecure but she still wondered if he was telling the truth. That didn’t matter at this moment however, as he gently sucked on first one and then the other, making sure to use just the right amount of pressure to feel good but not enough to hurt. This had taken some trial and error and more than a few times she’d ended up with a hickey covering her whole chest for a few days afterward. But today he was a master, and before she knew it she was feeling the same waves of pleasure as she had just felt moments earlier. 

Finally, when she thought she was going to explode from the pleasure she felt his mouth let go and when she opened her eyes his face was over hers as he leaned in and gave her a giant kiss on her tiny lips. 

 

Careful what you promise by The Ice King

“Mmm”, she said, “That was great” as she stood up and after a quick stretch, began fluttering her wings and flew up and over to his chest where she landed and laid on her stomach looking up at him. 

 

As she lay there, twirling her small delicate fingers in his chest hair she decided now was the time,

 

“So”, she said hesitantly, not sure how he would react. They had discussed this many times but as far as they had both always known it wasn’t possible so it had been easy for him to agree to something he thought would never happen. “You know that thing we’re always talking about? About getting more…” she paused while looking for the right word, “…intimate?”

 

It took him a moment but he soon got what she meant and said, 

 

“Oh, that. Yeah, of course. You know I would love if it you could grow to my size or even if I could shrink to yours. But you said it’s not possible so…”

 

“I said as far as I knew it wasn’t possible and that no one I had talked to thought it was either but a few weeks ago I found something that I think will make it possible”. At this she could feel his heartbeat suddenly speed up underneath her, she wasn’t sure if he was nervous of excited but the look on his face seemed to be positive. 

 

“Really?” He asked, “That’s great! I can’t wait to take you out on a real date as a…” he caught himself before he referred to human size as ‘normal’, he knew she didn’t like when he acted like they were the default and everything else was just a variation of them. She knew what he almost said and under normal circumstances would have given him a hard time but considering what she was about to tell him decided to let it slide.

 

“Yeah, about that”, she knew this was going to be a tough sell. Making an empty promise and going through with it were two different things, “I just want to tell you that it’s 100% reversible and no one will be stuck at a size they’re not comfortable with. I can undo it whenever you want so don’t…”

 

“Oh no”, he thought to himself, “she’s not growing, I’m shrinking”

 

As much as he loved her he wasn’t sure if he would be comfortable at her size, but he did promise and he wasn’t about to lose the love of his life because he was too scared to go through with it. And besides, even he would be smaller the important thing would be them being the same size for the first time and being able to do things normal couples did. Not that he didn’t love what they did currently, he just missed having normal sex with a woman his own size. She had told him she would understand if he went out and found a human woman to have sex with but he never took her up on that offer because it would have been cheating even if she gave the ok. Plus he wasn’t sure if she was just saying it because she thought it was what he wanted to hear and he wasn’t about to throw away what they had over it.

 

“So?” he heard Cassy’s voce, suddenly closer than it was the last time he noticed. While he was zoned out she had gotten up and flown in front of his face. Watching the tiny nude form of his girlfriend hover in front of him and thinking about being with her for real erased all his fears and he nodded, 

 

“Absolutely! Let’s do it!”

 

Her face lit up at this,

 

“Really?!” she exclaimed and he nodded as she flew down to retrieve her bag and brought it over to the corner of the room where Carl kept a dollhouse for the times Cassy stayed with him for a few days. He watched where she went and walked over to sit next to her.

 

“So, how does this work?” he asked

 

“It’s simple”, she replied then added, “Well, actually it’s not simple at all. The process for creating the magic is very complicated, then there was finding a container to store it so I could transport it to you, and finally…” she soon realized she was rambling again, something that Carl found very cute but both of them were eager to get started with this.

 

She reached into the bag and pulled out a small orb with a bluish glow, roughly the size of a large pill to Carl and a bowling ball to her, and held it up to him with two hands,

 

“All you have to do is swallow this”

 

He looked it from her and studied it for a moment, then before he put it in his mouth asked, 

 

“And how do I get back to normal?”

 

“That part is done with standard magic, I just have to say a few words and sprinkle some of my fairy dust on you and *poof!* you’re human sized again”

 

He hesitated for another moment and asked, 

 

“Will this hurt?”

 

This made her realize she had never bothered to look into that part. She knew most of their magic wasn’t malicious and wasn’t meant for harm and although she had to search in several different texts for this spell none of them were on dark magic so she assumed it would be safe. Not wanting to scare him she simply said, 

 

“It will feel strange but no, it won’t hurt”

 

“Good enough for me” he said as he opened his mouth, popped in the pill, and swallowed.

“What now?” he asked and Cassy replied honestly that she didn’t know. This was the first time this magic had been used.

 

“Wait”, he was getting a little nervous now, “If this is the first time this has been done how did you know it doesn’t hurt?”

 

Embarrassed at having lied to him she started to say something but was interrupted by Carl’s entire body suddenly emitting a bright blue glow. She immediately flew up to his face and asked if he was ok.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. Aside from this crazy light show everything feels ok”

 

Cassy let out a sigh of relief and asked him to explain everything as it happened, she had promised a few of the elders she’d give a full report on the effects when she got back.

 

“Well, right now I just feel mostly normal except that” he furrowed his brow trying to think of a way to describe this sensation, “I can’t really explain it but it feels like my whole body is pulsing. I’m looking at my hands and they look ok but they feel like they’re swelling and deflating constantly. And…” at this point he looked over at the dollhouse and realized it was bigger than usual, “…whoa, it’s started. I really am shrinking, aren’t I?”

 

Cassy, who had already noticed before he had when she had to adjust her hover height downward to stay level with his face, smiled and nodded. 

 

“Still no pain, right?”

 

He shook his head, “but it feels like it’s speeding up. I can feel the carpet spreading outward under my feet and…” he stopped talking again when he realized that Cassy was now maybe four feet tall to his perspective and growing. Looking down at her feet he saw that they were a lot closer to the ground than they were moments ago, “WOW! You’re getting huge!”

 

He held out his hand and she took it, both of them amazed to be holding hands for the first time.

 

“Guess again, I’m the same size, you’re just a lot smaller now” and suddenly she was on her feet standing in front of the man who once towered over her, now looking him straight in the eyes. She waited for a moment longer to make sure he was done getting smaller then before he could react she leaned forward and kissed him. He was shocked at first but quickly got over it and kissed her back, for the first time being able to kiss as passionately as he wanted without the fear of crushing her. 

 

When they were done they stood still, foreheads touching, and just took each other in as equals for the first time. For Cassy, there wasn’t much new to notice since she had gotten used to seeing him in all his giant detail but for Carl he was noticing little things that he hadn’t before since she had always been so much smaller. Her eyes, for example. When he was his usual size he could always tell that they were larger on her face than human eyes but he never really grasped how much larger until now when he was up close. And in addition to being purple, which he already knew, he was able to see tiny little golden specks, making it look like her eyes were tiny galaxies. This, combined with her bright green hair and elven ears made her look more like an anime character than ever. He reached out and ran his finger along the tip of one of her ears, feeling them intimately for the first time which seemed to feel good for Cassy since she tilted her head back and closed her eyes with a large smile on her face. After he was done stroking her ear he leaned in gave her a light kiss on the earlobe which made her moan in pleasure. When he was done he took a step back and admired her once again in her new largeness. 

 

“This is awesome!” he said and leaned in for another kiss but was interrupted by a sudden falling sensation that passed as quickly as it came, it made him a bit dizzy so he closed his eyes. When he opened them again he saw that he was now eye level with Cassy’s nose. 

 

Upon noticing this Cassy laughed and said, 

 

“I guess I’m going to be the tall one for this week!”

 

A visit to a fairy's bedroom by The Ice King

Carl opened his mouth to ask if he was going to shrink any more but she quickly assured him that he wouldn’t. She knew the spell ended with one more quick burst but didn’t tell him because she didn’t know how small he’d end up initially, and partly because she was kind of hoping he’d be shorter for a change. He was a little irritated but the sight of her as now the tallest women he’d seen (he’d always been tall and had never met a woman taller than him as an adult) made that irritation fade instantly.

 

As they stood close, he reached his hand up to her chest and began gently massaging her now significantly larger breasts. It was amazing seeing what used to be just slightly bigger than his fingertips now big enough to more than fill his hand. She let him enjoy this for a while then took his hands in hers and lowered them, surprised at how easy it was and wondering if she might be stronger than him, or if he just wasn’t resisting, and lead him toward the dollhouse that was now big enough for the two of them. 

 

“Let’s take this inside, big boy” she teased as she reached down and gave his quickly erect penis a light stroke.

 

When they reached the door, he stopped and pulled her close to him. 

 

“Hold on, I want to do something” he said as he reached over and, with more effort than he expected, lifted her up and into his arms. It was a little more awkward than he expected since she was now bigger than him but not impossible. He crossed the threshold of the dollhouse and placed her back on her feet, a look of triumph on his face. Cassy knew of this human tradition and smiled back at him, taking his hand in hers and leading him through the house.

 

He had seen the inside many times, a few times even at her level when he gave her a small camera to let him see how she saw it, but even still it was a lot different experiencing it first hand. Feeling the quality of the floor and furniture as he touched it all made him glad he spent the money on getting her a high quality dollhouse. Not that he would have skimped on the love of his life, and it helped that fairies, while not too concerned with money, knew some tricks to make a lot of it when they needed to. This was one of the few things he let her use her magic to help him buy, he didn’t want to feel like he was taking advantage of her gifts and besides, he reasoned, this was something for her so she wasn’t really giving him money for himself. He made a mental note to thank her for this, if he had to buy one with his own money he’d be walking on cheap plastic floors and looking at stickers of cartoonish appliances all over the walls. Not only that but a cheap generic dollhouse would likely be for dolls that were bigger than they were so the size would be off. This one was made to Cassy’s scale. As they entered the “kitchen” (there were appliances that looked real but nothing functioned as it was unnecessary, Carl saw the largest spider he had ever seen in his life. Granted that wasn’t hard at his new size but it was still unsettling. Cassy saw his reaction and laughed then said to the spider, 

 

“Are you happy? You saw him. Now give us some space, I’ll introduce you later.”

 

Carl had known that fairies could communicate with animals, he had seen her do it countless times, but it still amazed him when she did it. She paused as if listening to something the spider was saying then watched as it crawled away but not before turning to look at him and waving with one of its legs. And he could have sworn he saw one of its eyes wink.

 

“What did he say?” he asked her to which she replied,

 

“She. That was a girl, and she was just saying hi and that she hoped we enjoyed our week. She’s going to be stopping by at some point again, I hope that’s ok with you. I know how you humans can be around them, especially when they’re so ‘big’ to you” she did air quotes when she said big and laughed. He told her it would be fine, he wasn’t afraid of spiders, she just startled him. Then he thought about it and added, 

 

“Uh, I don’t want to be rude but” he felt weird saying this and started rubbing the back of his neck as he did, “I don’t want to, you know, “ he lowered his voice to a whisper, “have sex with her. I’m sure she’s a great pers.. er spider but…”

 

Cassy’s laughter made him stop and look at her so she explained,

 

“That’s very kind of you but I promise you that won’t be happening. Spiders, and most animals for that matter, think humans are hideous”

 

“Does that include anyone who looks human as well, like you?” he wondered and she nodded

 

“They’re very nice to me and all our kind but they see us as the ugliest things in nature”, she saw the look on his face and asked jokingly, “Aw, does that make you feel bad?”

 

“A little” he said with his head hung low and a mock tone of sadness

 

They both laughed at this and continued through the house.

 

After a lengthy tour, interrupted several times by the two tiny lovers stopping and kissing each other, and one time where Cassy got on her knees and gave Carl the best blowjob he’d had. To be fair, it was the first “real” one he’d had since meeting Cassy, as much as she tried before it was just physically impossible with their previous size difference. Now he fit perfectly in her mouth and she was very talented. He returned the favor as soon as she was done and that was when he noticed another thing his new size allowed him to experience. She had always tasted great but he never noticed the light maple scent of her womanhood before. He didn’t think it was possible, but it made her so much more appealing. 

 

At one point he tried to lay her on her back so they could have traditional sex for the first time but she pushed him back and said, 

 

“Not now. Let’s wait until we’re in the bedroom”, and he agreed.

 

He followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom where the largest bed he had ever seen sat in front of him. He remembered even when he was bigger thinking that this thing must look huge to the tiny Cassy and now that he was experiencing it from her perspective he saw that he was right. This was the largest room in the house to accommodate this massive bed which was taller than both of them. He wondered how he’d be able to climb it when he felt hands under his butt and on his back and suddenly he was flying upward only to be dropped in the middle of the mattress. He landed on his back and looking up he saw Cassy hovering over him, laughing at what she had just done.

 

“Whew!” she said, “You’re heavier than you look shorty” she was enjoying being taller than him immensely. And he had to admit he wasn’t really upset about it, he had never thought about it much but he found that he liked tall women almost as much as he liked tiny ones.

 

“Now then”, she said as she slowly lowered herself on top of him, the weight not too much but certainly more than he was used to. He thought about making a joke about it but decided against it so he wouldn’t ruin the mood.

 

Cassy landed and straddled Carl, one knee on either side of his waist, and began to lower herself onto his eager member. 

 

“I’ve been waiting for this for a long time” she said as she began to move up and down, feeling each pulse of his shaft as she did. 

 

Carl could only moan in agreement. She was very good at pleasing him at his ‘giant’ size but this was something on a whole new level. He would never admit it to her but since they started their relationship he had come to accept that he’d likely never have normal intercourse but he was ok with it because he cared for her deeply. Now that it was actually happening he was in paradise. 

 

After a few minutes of this he erupted inside of her and she tensed with pleasure then collapsed on top of him. He didn’t want to admit this to her but she was a bit heavy so he gently rolled her off of him and got on top. 

 

“Uh, little help” he called out to her and watched as she closed her eyes and whispered an enchantment in an ancient language followed by a quick burst of light leaving him replenished and ready to start again. 

 

As he began thrusting once more he was suddenly hit with a sharp pain in his stomach that caused him to fall over and off of Cassy. She could tell immediately that something was wrong and sat up to kneel over him.

 

“What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?” she wondered

 

He waned to answer but his whole body was hit with a wave of pain that left him unable to move or speak. All he could do was look up at her with pleading eyes that asked what was happening. 

 

Cassy embraced him and realized he was freezing so she quickly flew over to her closet and grabbed some blankets to cover him with and sat with his head in her lap while chanting as many healing spells as she could think of, none of which had any affect.


 

Changes by The Ice King

He didn’t know how much time passed before he passed out but when he woke up he saw Cassy lying next to him, watching as he stirred with a concerned look on her face.

 

“Careful, your body’s been through a lot”, she said while pushing down on his shoulders to keep him from sitting, “don’t get up just yet. Take your time” he then heard what he recognized as the spell she used to restore his energy only it didn’t seem to be working like it usually did. It made him feel better but not nearly as much as it was supposed to. He opened his mouth to ask what had happened but found he couldn’t get any words out. Seeing this, Cassy sat next to him with his head in her lap then placed her hand on his forehead and gently spoke, 

 

“I’m so sorry, I had no idea this was going to happen” her concern made him even more worried as she continued, “I think your voice is going to come back it will just be…” she paused while looking for the right words, “…different than you’re used to”

 

“H-h-how d-d-diff-diff-di…” she put her finger to her mouth and told him to save his strength but even with what little he had managed to say he could tell something was off with his voice. He put that aside for a moment and decided to focus on standing at least. He braced himself with his hands and pushed up, Cassy was easily able to hold him down but she realized he had to do this sooner or later so it was best to get it over with. She stood and took his hands in hers to help him get up, hoping he wouldn’t notice that they were significantly smaller than he was used to even having been shrunk. Whether he did or not, he didn’t say. He was too busy noticing that he was now only as tall as her collar bone. As he looked up he felt something thick surrounding his face, which he was able to take into his hand and saw that it was hair, his har, only it was bright red and much longer than it should have been. He traced it down and saw that it ended just past his… BREASTS! He had breasts! It was hard to tell from his perspective but they looked really large too, he reached up and cupped one in his hand, which he now noticed was a lot slimmer and more feminine than before, and found that he could barely contain it in one hand. It would probably take both of them but he had more pressing matters at the moment as he felt a strong breeze coming from behind him that he saw when he turned his head was his own pair of wings. He quickly put this all together and in short gasps managed to say, 

 

“I’m… a…f-fairy?!” finally realizing what was off, his voice was much higher and sweeter sounding, even more than Cassy’s. “What the hell is going on?” he thought to himself when suddenly he felt his feet lift off the mattress. For a moment he didn’t know what to think, things were going too crazy right now that he could have been getting abducted by aliens and he wouldn’t bat an eye, but he soon realized that he was using his wings to slowly float upward. This made him panic since he had no idea how to control these things and he called out for Cassy. She quickly caught up to him and was easily able to bring him back down and get him to relax which made his wings stop fluttering. 

 

As he stood being held in the arms of his now significantly larger fairy girlfriend he didn’t know what else to do and ended up sobbing in her arms. 

 

“Shh”, she said gently stroking his now long thick hair and secretly admiring it. She wouldn’t tell him now but it was very pretty, but that wasn’t the time. “It’s going to be ok. I know this is scary and I’m very sorry it happened but we can go back to my town and fix this together. I promise someone there will be able to help”

 

Upon hearing this, Carl looked up at her and with tears in his eyes said, “You mean the fairy town you’re from? You want me to go with you? I thought humans weren’t…” then he looked back down at first his chest and then the wings behind his back before finally reaching up to his ears and feeling the small points on the end, “Oh. right. I guess I’m not really human now, am I?” She didn’t answer so he repeated “Am I Cass? Please, tell me if I’m human anymore”. He wasn’t angry or scared at that moment, just genuinely curious. As crazy as this was he knew that Cassy would never do anything to harm him, at least not on purpose, and technically he wasn’t harmed, he was just… different.

 

She looked down at him, he could see she was crying now too and said, “I don’t know for sure but I don’t think so”

 

The two stood embracing for a while before Carl spoke up, 

 

“So, what should we do now?”

 

Cassy thought for a moment before saying, 

 

“I think the first thing we need to do is get you some fairy training. You’re going to need to use these wings of yours to get where we’re going. You might be smaller and lighter than me now but you’re still too heavy for me to carry that far. Besides, you’re going to love it” she took his chin in her hand and turned his face up to her, “Trust me, I know this is scary but there are a lot of things you can enjoy while you’re like this” as she reached down with her other hand and lightly stroked the outside of his newly formed womanhood. 

 

Even a light touch felt electric and he was interested in experiencing more but had more pressing matters at the moment. He removed her hand and with a smile said, 

“Not now, but we’ll definitely have to get back to this later. For now, let’s get me in the air” as he jumped off the bed hoping to hover or at least fall lightly but instead just landed with a hard thud on the floor. Within second Cassy was by his side to check if he was ok. When she saw him laughing she playfully punched his arm and said, 

 

“Don’t do that to me! I’m worried enough as it is”

 

He apologized and with her help stood up, noticing again how much bigger her hand was or rather how much smaller his now was compared to hers. He had never been a macho tough guy who saw women as smaller and weaker but he had always been bigger than them so although his ego wasn’t hurt by this sight he just found it very hard to take in mentally. He quickly shrugged it off and was soon standing next to her, still shocked to see her so much taller. He followed her out of the dollhouse and into his now massive bedroom where she lead him to a large open area that he recognized as what he had previously known as the small section between his bed and desk, now as large as a football field.

 

“Ok, first lesson”, she said as her wings began to flutter, “flying is actually really easy. You just look at where you want to go and make the conscious decision to get there and…” he watched as she lifted of the ground and slowly flew over to the top of his bed. 

 

“NOW YOU!” she yelled down to him

 

Looking up at her, he did as she said and focused on where he wanted to be and soon heard his wings buzzing and felt his feet leave the floor. He looked down and saw he was at least 15 feet at his scale off the ground and it felt really weird but he was able to maintain his calm as he continued to rise until he was level with the bed and began approaching her slowly. As he got close he began to get a little nervous that he was going to fall and found himself moving faster and faster until he was almost upon her and unable to stop. He saw Cassy reach her arms out but not in time as he collided with her with enough force to send the two rolling over each other and landing several feet away. When he regained his bearings he saw that he had knocked her onto her back and was now lying on her face down. His fear that he may have hurt her was quickly alleviated when he saw her grinning. At that moment he also realized that their breasts were now pressed together and it felt amazing. He knew he had other things to worry about but he couldn’t resist as he leaned in and kissed her. She immediately kissed back and began running her fingers through his now long hair in a way that felt relaxing yet sensual at the same time. While he was enjoying this he felt her hand sliding down his stomach followed by a finger probing the outside of his new vagina. The feeling he experienced before returned only to increase greatly as the finger gently slipped inside and began gently rubbing a part of his body he was unfamiliar with but quickly figured out as a massive wave of pleasure ran through him, causing him to shriek in a voice so loud and high pitched he would have been embarrassed it had come from him under normal circumstances but now didn’t mind at all. This went on until the pleasure reached a point where he thought he might explode before he felt the finger pull out and Cassy easily rolled him off of her and to the side. She turned to face him, a look of lust in her eyes as she brought the finger she had just used to her mouth and seductively licked it clean. She closed her eyes as she did and leaned in for another kiss. 

 

Carl hesitated at first, not really keen on tasting his own juices but she was too fast and strong and he was soon in mid kiss with her again. He was a little nervous about what he would taste but that was anxiety was quickly washed away when he tasted the sweet, sugary substance on her lips. They lay like this for a few moments before Cassy let up and backed away a little, their faces still close but no longer touching.

 

“Wow”, he said, “Is that how I taste?” She nodded and smiled

 

“Mmm hmm. Pretty great isn’t it?”

 

He didn’t want to be rude but he thought it was really good, even better than her. He didn’t say that however and just nodded. They lay like this a while longer before she stood up and said, 

 

“Ok. Now that we got that taken care of, let’s get back to your training. Follow me”

 

and with that she leapt off the bed and flew toward his desk where she landed and motioned for him to follow. 

 

More carefully this time, he again focused on getting over to where she was and this time when he was about 15 feet away made sure to slow down and landed with a slight stumble but was otherwise fine.

 

“Very good!” Cassy clapped as she congratulated him, “Now follow me again” and she took off once more, this time out through his door and into the hallway. 

He did as she instructed and passed through the monolithic door to see her hovering in the middle of the hall, waiting for him. She said he was doing a good job then took again toward the kitchen where he again followed and saw he sitting on the napkin table on his table, kicking her legs while she waited and feigning impatience. He did the same as before and this time landed with ease just in front of her.

 

When she saw this she jumped down and while chanting a spell waved her arms toward various spots causing rings of light to appear. When she was done an elaborate obstacle course was hovering in the room. Carl took one look at it and with a sigh, said

 

“Seriously? Do you really want me to do this? It looks like some frustrating video game level”

 

He turned around to see her doubled over with laughter, “Of course not! I’m just messing with you” and she blew toward the rings making them vanish. 

 

“Very funny” he said, and this time he was the one playfully punching her arm. “So now that I’ve gotten the hang of flying”, he hovered upward a bit and did a loop before gingerly landing with a graceful bow, “What’s next?”

 

Looking him up and down she bit her lower lip and said, “How about some clothes? I know it’s just us right now but you’re going to want something to wear when you meet my, I mean our, people”

 

“Oh yeah” he said looking at his seemingly enormous breasts and realizing for the first time that he was naked and in addition he was only barely able to see the tips of his toes looking down unless he parted the breasts to see the whole feet. “How do I do that?”

 

“The same way we do everything, Magic!” she said while making jazz hands when saying ‘magic’ which made Carl laugh. “Now, have a seat and pay attention. I’m going to give you a quick lesson on how my” she caught herself again and corrected “I mean, our, magic works”

 

He hopped up onto the napkin holder Cassy had been sitting on moments earlier only it took him a little more effort so he cheated and used his wings for the boost. She saw this and smiled at how cute it was.

 

“Ok, so quick explanation - our magic is basically just the life force of nature. I don’t really understand where it comes from or why only we have access to it but as long as the Earth exists we’ll have it”, she saw that he had questions but stopped him, “Seriously, I really don’t know much else. We have scholars with theories but that’s all they are right now, just theories. So don’t worry about it and know that all you have to concern yourself with is how to access it”

He nodded and she went on,

 

“Now, you’ve already sort of used some magic when you flew. I know you have wings and those help but the main source of our flight is the magic. I’m going to teach you a simple spell. Hold out your hand and repeat after me” he did as she said and she chanted something in a language he didn’t understand but was able to mimic flawlessly. As he did he felt a light but pleasant warmth coming from his palm and watched as a flower slowly appeared out of nowhere and bloomed before his eyes.

 

“There you go” he could tell she was impressed, “You seem to be good at this. Now, we can’t make things appear out of thin air usually. When you weren’t looking I placed a small piece of dirt I found on the table, you really should clean more” she teased, “so that’s what you were transforming. So for your clothes, let’s get you something that will be around the same size” she went over toward the napkins he was sitting over and pulled one out then after saying some more magic words he watched as it began to shit and transformed into a copy of the dress she had arrived wearing.

 

“You want me to wear that?” he asked, not really objecting but just surprised that his first time wearing clothes as a woman would be something so feminine. She laughed and said, 

 

“Of course not. This dress is way too big for you”  then glanced at his chest and said “well, too big almost everywhere” making him realize that despite her casualness in all of this she might be a bit jealous by his new endowment. He smiled inwardly at the thought of his girlfriend being jealous that his breasts were bigger than hers.

 

“Hop down and grab another napkin”, she instructed and he did as she asked. “Now, hold it out in front of you and think of what you want to wear. Make it something simple for now, you’ll eventually get better but just go for a simple white dress. And don’t forget to think about the material, if you miss that you’ll be stuck with a paper dress” she laughed, “but if you want that I’m ok with it, it will be fun to tear it off later” she added with a wink. “Now, do you remember the words I said?

He was surprised that he did and repeated them perfectly, thinking of the napkin becoming a small white dress. Not knowing much about clothing material he did the best he could and thought of T-shirt fabric. The napkin in his hand glowed slightly and shifted until it was exactly what he had pictured. He saw Cassy looking over at him with an approving look, she had changed into her newly created dress and apparently made some shoes for herself while he was busy.

 

“Go ahead, try it on” she suggested

 

He lifted the garment over his head and let it fall into place. Once it was in position he looked down and saw that it fit a little tight in the chest but not uncomfortably. Cassy noticed too and said sarcastically, 

 

“I see what you value most in your new form” but laughed to show she wasn’t really upset. He smiled and said

 

“Wait here. There’s something I realized  I haven’t done yet” as he leapt up and flew off in the direction of the bathroom.

 

Seeing what he's become by The Ice King

As he flew through his house toward the bathroom he realized just how easy flying had become in such a short time and wondered what else he’d get used to as quickly. As he approached the door he saw with relief that it was slightly open, this also made him wonder how Cassy planned on them getting out of the house since he knew he closed the window she came in and that would have been the only way out but he put that thought aside as he entered the room and arrived at this destination.

 

Hovering in front of the mirror he was able to see himself for the first time since the change and what he saw was beautiful. He could tell his new body was hot from what he saw and felt when he checked himself out earlier but for some reason he had just assumed his face didn’t change or if it did not by much. Boy was he wrong. The face looking back at him bared no resemblance to his old self in any way. Then there were his eyes, he could tell they had gotten bigger and were likely similar in size to Cassy’s but he didn’t realize the color would be so vastly foreign. His normal brown eyes, while not ugly in any way, were nothing compared to what he saw now. The large almond shaped eyes he was looking at in the mirror were a bright shade of pink and like Cassy’s had those golden specks only his were much brighter and seemed to almost glow. Putting his hand to his face he mouthed the word ‘wow!’ and spent some time studying his new features. 

 

When he was done he floated back a little to see his whole body when he noticed that his wings were mostly working on auto-pilot. He was able to move his body in any way he wanted without drifting in any direction, it was like he had built in stabilizers. He decided to do a few poses to test this out. 

 

The first one was that Charlie’s Angels gun point pose he saw so many girls do in pictures online. He looked hotter than most of the ones he had seen and felt an odd sense of pride in what not too long ago was a foreign and scary body to him.

 

After that he bent forward at the waist and jerked his body upward, flipping his hair back behind him as he did. He felt the hair brush against the wings and for a moment was afraid he was going to get it tangled and go crashing to the floor but nothing happened. He couldn’t tell if the wings moved out of the way on their own but he knew it wasn’t a conscious decision.

 

“Cool!” he said out loud

 

Finally, he decided to have a little fun and crossed his arms across his chest and did that Russian dance where the guys squat down and kick their legs out. The sight of the tiny beautiful woman in the mirror doing that made him laugh out loud which was followed by Cassy bursting out laughing as she was hiding behind the door watching him. He stopped immediately and asked, 

 

“How long were you watching?”

 

“Long enough” she answered, “And yes, in case you’re wondering, I do think you’re very sexy like this” as she flew in closer for a kiss. 

 

“You know”, she said looking him up and down, “you sort of look like that girl from those funny movies you made me watch. The one about the ‘wizards’”, she did air quotes when she said this and he knew exactly what she was talking about. He looked at his face again and agreed, he did have some resemblance to Emma Watson, at least in the face, his body was much more developed than hers.

 

Running his hand down his cheek he said,

 

“yeah, I guess I do a little. But I told you before, those movies weren’t meant to be funny” 

 

She couldn’t help goading him a little more and replied, 

 

“I know they weren’t meant to be funny but seriously, humans doing magic is hilarious to me”

 

They’d had this argument many times and he knew she wasn’t trying to be mean, she just genuinely believed the thought of humans doing magic was funny so he just nodded and said, 

 

“Ok, sure. It’s hilarious” and let it go. He also wondered if he would soon find that idea amusing if he was like this long enough but didn’t dwell on it. 

 

She saw him floating there without saying anything and felt bad about what she had said. They had never had an actual fight about it but she knew he didn’t like the jokes so she pulled him into a closer embrace and kissed him again, more passionately this time while gently massaging his right nipple under his dress. After a few minutes of this he forgot all about what was bothering him and reached down to slip a hand underneath the hem of her outfit but she stopped and him said, 

 

“There’ll be time for that later, but for now let’s head out so we can find out about fixing you”, she hesitated then added, “That is, if you want to be fixed”.

 

Carl was surprised by how long he paused before answering but said,

 

“Yeah, I wouldn’t mind being like this once in a while but I have a life to live” but did he really? he wondered. What was he in such a hurry to get back to? But he pushed thoughts down and took the hand Cassy offered as they flew back into his bedroom and landed on the window she came in from.

 

“This is going to be a problem” she said looking up at the window and banging on it to test the strength, not surprised to see that it was too thick for either of them to break without help. She flew away and came back with a pencil from the desk. Handing it to Carl she said, 

 

“Here, I want you to turn this into a sledgehammer so we can smash our way through”

 

“Seriously?” he said

 

“Unless you want to spend who knows how long trapped in this house then yes, I’m serious”

 

“There’s goes my deposit” he joked as he held the pencil in both arms and concentrated. 

 

It didn’t take long for him to feel the changes and soon enough he was holding a heavy hammer. He held it back, and warning Cassy to stand back, took a swing only for the head to hit and bounce off so hard it almost pulled him off the windowsill. Luckily Cassy saw what was happening and managed to catch him with one arm and the hammer with the other, again reminding him of how small and light he was. As he regained his composure he saw her looking at the head of the hammer and laughing hysterically. 

 

“What’s wrong? Am I too weak to even break a window now?” he wondered

 

“No”, she said while still laughing, “Just come here and feel the hammer head” 

 

He reached out and touched it then started laughing too

 

“Crap, I forgot to change the material didn’t I?” as he touched the hammer shaped eraser head on the edge of the handle. He said the enchantment again and this time focused on it becoming hard steel and it was changed immediately. Still, he didn’t want to be embarrassed again so he passed the hammer to Cassy who took it and with one swing managed to smash a hole big enough for both of them to crawl through. 

 

Once outside, the first thing Carl noticed was how well he could see in the dark, and how far. He knew it was late at night but it still looked like early evening to him, and when he looked ahead he could see as far as the end of the road which he knew was several miles and if he focused he could even make out details like license plates all the way to the end.

 

“Oh yeah” Cassy said from behind him, “I forget that you humans can’t see very well. It’s pretty wild, huh?” he nodded and she added, “Now you know why these are so big” as she pointed to her eyes. 

 

“It’s amazing Cass, it really is” Carl replied as he stood looking out into the distance, “everything is so crisp and clear even all the way down there” as he pointed far down the road.

 

She just shrugged her shoulders and said, “Yeah, it’s nice. but remember I’ve always been like this. But I get it so take a moment to adjust and we’ll head out”

 

He just stood there focusing on minor details like a small dent on a brown truck several blocks away, then a cat quietly stalking around what had to be a mile away, looking away just before it pounced on a mouse. He didn’t like seeing that as a human, now it just made him feel uneasy knowing he could easily be that cat’s prey. Cassy, who had been watching too but didn’t look away, assured him that their ability to communicate with all animals made them get along, but on the rare occasion they came across a rogue dog or something their magic was more then enough to defend themselves. 

 

When he was done he told Cassy he was ready and she told him to focus on following her and stay close. He could probably find the way if they got separated but she wanted to make his first long distance flight as easy as possible. 

 

“Before we go, here. I made these for you” she said while handing him a pair of the same shoes she always wore. “We forgot to make some so I figured I’d take care of it for you”

 

He reached out and took them from her hand, standing on his tiptoes to plant a big kiss on her cheek as a thank you then slipped them on. He remembered on one of their early dates when he asked her about the ones she wore she had placed one on his fingertip and he marveled at how something so small looked so well made. And now here he was putting those same tiny shoes on his now equally tiny feet. And they were very comfortable too, the lack of a need for a sole made them more like slippers and it seemed that Cassy had put extra care into them which made it even better.

 

“Ready?” she asked, and when he nodded and gave the thumbs up, took off.

 

First flight and an encounter by The Ice King

Flying in the house was one thing but now that he was out in the open air and what he estimated to be a couple hundred feet by human measurements (he didn’t try to calculate how high it was for him and Cassy) it was a lot different. He still felt in control but he was glad she was letting him follow her, it was one less thing to worry about. 

 

After flying for 30 minutes she came to a stop and turned back toward Carl.

 

“How are you doing? Am I going too fast?” she asked, “If you need a break we can land and rest over there” he could see exactly where she was pointing even though they were high above it. He wasn’t that tired but he was interested in seeing more of the world from his new perspective so he said sure and followed as she descended.

 

They landed on the shoulder of a statue overlooking a lake in a park and sat together looking out at the moon reflecting in the water and enjoying the quiet peace of the night. 

 

“This may not have been how I imagined tonight going” Carl said as he leaned into Cassy’s shoulder, it was more natural that way with their height difference, “but this is pretty nice and I wouldn’t trade it for anything”

 

“You’re not scared anymore?” she asked and he shook his head, “Good, I’m glad you’re getting to see things like this. I feel like it’s bringing us closer”

 

She lifted his head off her shoulder and initiated a kiss which he returned. Before long they were in full make out mode when she gently pushed him back and seeing the look of disappointment on his face, assured him, 

 

“No. I don’t mean we should stop, we should just find a better spot to do this. You don’t want to fall off in the middle of it, do you?” she jumped up and off the statue and while hovering in front of him, said “come on. I know the perfect place”

 

He didn’t have to be told twice and took off behind her, able to keep up with no trouble as she flew down and landed in front of a wooden bench. Pulling her dress over her head she let it drop and motioned for him to follow as she approached a rock underneath the bench and after chanting the now familiar spell it was a large bean bag chair big enough for the two of them. He did as she did, pulling off his dress but getting caught up on his breasts which made him stuck with his head buried in the lower half as he struggled to get free. He could hear Cassy laughing as he struggled with the garment but was soon out and heading over toward his prize having discarded his outfit next to hers where she was laying on her back waiting for him. 

 

He slowly lowered himself down in front of her feet then began sucking on her big toe, remembering how much she enjoyed this when he was still big and would do it to her whole foot at once. She seemed to be enjoying it a lot more at this size as he went from toe to toe and back again before moving up her legs before reaching his next destination. Once there he spread her legs further apart with his hands, feeling her cooperate and move them herself as he did so, and leaned it for his next session. 

 

He breathed in deeply, enjoying her scent before using his tongue to do the rest of the work. Instead of going straight for her clit he took the long route and went over every other spot before reaching it. He could tell she was enjoying this as her breathing got faster and she began moaning so loud he normally would have been afraid of people hearing them if they weren’t two tiny women under a bench in an empty park around midnight. Once he was done there he moved up again, spending a small moment at her stomach before reaching her breasts. With his right hand he reached up and began to gently massage her right nipple with his thumb while swirling his tongue around her left one then switched hands/nipples and did the same. He could tell by the way she now had her legs wrapped around his waist and her increasing moans of pleasure that he was doing a good job. 

 

When he was done with the breasts she sensually slid up a little more, feeling their breasts rub against each other and sending some waves of pleasure through his body as well, and ended with a long kiss.

 

They rested for a few seconds before Cassy flipped him over on his back and lowered her body down toward his feet to return the favor. He wasn’t sure how he would like it but once he felt her mouth on each toe he realized that he did indeed enjoy this. Like he did, she then moved up his legs. She didn’t need to spread his thighs because he did that himself already as he waited for what was next.

 

The initial contact with her tongue on his vagina felt odd and tickled a little, he felt bad for laughing and was going to say something before he felt her tongue inside him going in places that up until recently he didn’t even have and it felt better than any blowjob he had ever experienced. The pleasure was immense and he felt his toes curl as his legs locked onto his larger lover and he moaned just like she had been doing moments earlier. 

 

He soon felt her reach up and remove his legs from her waist so she could proceed and get to work on his breasts. She did something different than he did to her though and he wondered why until it hit him. Instead of using her mouth for either of them she used one hand on each breast and gently yet firmly massaged each one, using her thumb to tease the nipple. Before long he was having yet another orgasm and he cried out even louder than he had earlier, causing him to clap his hands over his mouth out of habit which made them both laugh. She ended with a kiss and climbed off of him, laying by his side on her back, the two tiny lovers breathing heavily while they looked into each other’s eyes.

 

They lay there in silence for a while until they heard something approaching. Cassy was the first to react, jumping up and quickly pulling on her dress before crawling over to a bench leg and looking out to see what was coming. Carl wasn’t far behind and he stood behind and to the left of her so he could see too.

 

They soon saw a fox approach them. It walked up slowly and when it was close enough said, 

 

“Good evening ladies, I thought you should know there are some humans heading your way”

 

“T-thanks”, Carl replied having had his first experience talking to an animal, which he thought was really cool. The fox bowed its head and ran off into the distance.

 

“Do you want to take off before they get here?” Cassy asked but Carl said no and that he wanted to see them like this. She agreed but said they can go whenever he’s ready if it gets to be too much.

 

Sure enough, they soon heard two voices coming up on them. It was a young couple of college aged kids, each carrying a six pack in one hand and walking over to the bench they were under.

 

“Hey babe, come sit with me” the guy said dropping down hard onto the seat making it creak very loudly to the two fairies hiding underneath it. 

 

The girl walked over and did the same, again making a creak but not as loud, and the guy immediately started kissing her. Looking up between the wood slats of the bench Carl could see her lower butt cheeks as her mini skirt rode up when she sat down. She was wearing panties but he could see vague outline of what he was looking for and was stunned by the size.

 

“Whoa, I could get lost in there” he joked to Cassy who rolled her eyes at him.

 

“Wait a minute” the giantess said as she stood up and pushed her giant lover onto his back then removed her shirt and after selecting a cheesy pop song on her phone, placed it on the ground at the opposite end where Carl and Cassy were standing, then did what she likely thought was a seductive dance for him but in her drunken state was more like convulsing and flailing her arms. 

 

Cassy stifled a laugh and looked over to Carl who was focused on her feet. He had never been a foot guy but he was always able to appreciate a good looking foot and this girl’s were very nice. They were also the biggest he had ever seen, each one easily more than twice his height and several times his width. A couple of times she got closer than he would have liked which scared him but he still found it fascinating to see something he was used to seeing much smaller now bigger than he was. Then he looked up.

She was still wearing her skirt and panties, but past that he could see the biggest breasts he had ever seen in his life. Just one was bigger than he and Cassy together and he found himself thinking that if he was underneath one of them he would probably be trapped. As he sat there, he felt Cassy tug on his arm and say, 

 

“Come on, let’s get out of here and leave these two lovebirds to their privacy”

 

“Hold on”, he said, “I want to see something” as he walked over to where the phone was laying and knelt down next to it. He held his hand over the home button and saw that he could fit the whole thing over it with room to spare. He could see a faint imprint of her finger that was left from the oils on her skin which he could see was also larger than his whole hand. As if the giantess dancing several feet away wasn’t enough, the thought that just a girl’s fingerprint was now larger than his hand reminded him how small he was and he decided to see if he could lift the phone. He managed to get his hands underneath but no matter how much he struggled was unable to move it even a little. 

 

Cassy saw this and walked over to say they should get going now.

 

He nodded in agreement and the two waited until the giant girl’s feet moved off the ground when she climbed on top of her boyfriend before taking off again. As they did Carl got a quick look at the guy but quickly looked away after what he saw. 

 

“Holy shit!” he called out to Cassy, “did you see the size of that thing?” He looked over at her and saw her smiling

 

“Yeah, welcome to my world” she said while chuckling. 

 

“Is-Is he bigger than me?” he asked hesitantly

 

“You mean now? Honey, I don’t know how to say this but every guy is bigger than you now” she answered playfully

 

“Ha ha!” he said, “You know what I mean. Is he bigger than I was before?”

 

Cassy stopped flying and looked back down toward the giant couple before answering, 

 

“No. You were much bigger than that guy”. she gave him a quick peck on the nose and added, “and you’re a lot cuter than either of them now” and the two continued their flight.

 

Far below them the girl was looking up and wondering how strong that stuff she took earlier had been. 

 

“What’s wrong babe?” her boyfriend asked

 

“Nothing, I think I’m just really fucked up. I could have sworn I saw a tiny Hermione and some other chick crawl out from under us and fly away” 

 

“Who?” the guy asked

 

“Nobody” she replied, “don’t worry about it”, then went back to the business she had started.

 

Captured by The Ice King

After another hour of flying he was starting to wonder how much longer he had left when he looked down and saw a small house in the middle of the woods. It looked like something out of a fairy tale and seemed very appealing to him for a reason he couldn’t understand. He paused to hover over it and focused on the place to see what it was he found so interesting but could find nothing so he decided to float down a little closer to get a better look. He descended faster than he expected and before he knew it he was hovering right in front of the door. 

 

“That’s weird”, he thought, “I don’t remember coming down so far” when he was suddenly surrounded by a circle of light. He tried to turn around and leave but the light was like a wall that he couldn’t break through. Thinking quickly, he grabbed one of his shoes and used the spell he knew to transform it into a hammer, this time not forgetting to make it steel, and swung it with all his might but it just bounced off. He tried again but this time it disintegrated after bouncing off. At this point he also noticed that his clothes were dissolving into nothing and he was slowly dropping to the ground where he landed on what he had initially mistaken for a welcome mat but now realized was a large piece of wood nailed into the cement covered in runes. He couldn’t read them exactly but he knew what they meant, he was caught in a trap that was negating all of his magic. For a moment he thought that maybe this field would cancel the other magic that turned him into a fairy and waited to see if he was turning back but when nothing happened he did all he could do and tried banging on the walls with his tiny fists but to no avail. 

 

Just when he was about to give up hope, the door opened and he got his first encounter with a human since he had been shrunk and turned into a fairy. She was massive, he tried to tell how tall she was but from his perspective it was impossible. She was wearing a robe with a hood over her face so he couldn’t see much, the only clue he had about who she was were her feet. Judging by how narrow and slender they were, even at the overblown size he was seeing them at, he figured she was a woman but couldn’t really be sure and that didn’t give him much to work with anyway. All he really knew was that without help he was at her mercy. 

 

Cassy turned around just in time to see Carl drop down toward the house he spotted and immediately knew she had to hurry. Pushing herself to her limit she rushed down to him but only managed to get there just as the dispel field went up. She tried breaking the wall and calling for him but it seemed like whatever was blocking the magic was also blocking his view of the outside world. She watched his futile attempts to escape but was powerless to help. She started to cry, knowing there was no way she could get to him now but if she could go get others they could come back and figure out what to do. For now, she had to hope he’d be able to stay safe. Before she took flight she scanned the area until she found a snake slithering a few yards away. She rushed over to him and asked, 

 

“Please! I need your help. Can you deliver a message to the fairy trapped in that house?”

 

The snake looked toward where she was pointing and said, 

 

“Are you serious? Do you know what lives in there? She’d skin me and use my organs for potions” but when he saw the look on the ugly creature’s face he felt bad and with a sigh said, 

 

“Fine, I’ll see what I can do. What’s the message?”

 

“Tell hi…” she decided not to confuse the snake and corrected herself, “tell her Cassy is coming back with help and she needs to just stay calm and wait for a little while”

 

The snake nodded and slithered off as she flew away faster than she had ever flown to get help.

 

Carl tried to fend off the giant hand that reached for him but it was no use, she was much too strong for him and without any magic he was defenseless. And, he also realized, even with magic he didn’t really know too many spells that could help him fight a giantess like he was facing right now. He shuddered as the massive fingers wrapped around, far more tightly than they needed to for someone his size making it a struggle to breathe. Without a word the giantess lifted Carl up and carried him inside where she walked down a hallway and into a room that looked like a mix between a modern laboratory and a medieval alchemy lab (or what he imagined one would look like since his only experience with them was in movies and TV shows). Still not having said one thing to him or even acknowledged his presence other than coming out to collect him, she walked over to small metal platform with leather straps small enough for someone his size and placed him lying face up in the middle. She then held him down with two fingers that he was unable to budge no matter how much he struggled, like so many things this made him painfully aware of his new size and lack of strength only this was the first time those things scared him, and with her free hand fastened one strap on each hand and foot then lowered a glass dome over it and walked away out of his sight.

 

He tried to get a look at his surroundings to see of there was anything he could possibly use in the event he managed to break free but all he could see were shelves with bottles and unrecognizable equipment along the walls. Cassy didn’t say how good fairies hearing was but on his flight he noticed he could hear things that sounded further than he was used to so he decided to focus on that and see if he could maybe hear anything useful. 

 

Closing his eyes he managed to slow his breathing and began to listen closely. He could hear the giant woman’s steps as she walked around the room with the occasional flip of a switch or press of a button but nothing that helped. Focusing more he could hear what sounded like many legs scurrying in the walls accompanied by voices that were saying, 

 

What sounded like an older English woman whispering, “Oh dear, she has another one. I hope she at least lets treats this one better than the other, the poor thing’s been through so much” followed by a gruff sounding male voice with an accent he couldn’t quite place saying, 

 

“Hush, you know she doesn’t like us nosing around. Just stick to the path she agreed we can use and be on our way” followed by a sigh from the female voice and the legs moving faster as they went away and out his range.

 

This filled him with a small bit of hope. He didn’t know what he was just listening to but at least they sounded friendly to some degree. He made a mental note to try and reach them when he could. He was also curious about what they meant by ‘other one’ and when he listened further he could hear a light sobbing coming from the edge of his hearing range. That must be who they were referring to. Did they mean another fairy? Did this giant psycho have more than one of them in this trap? 

 

His thoughts were interrupted when the metal he was lying on began to heat up and emit a high pitched hum. Before he could even start to wonder what that he was he felt a strong electric shock through his whole body, enough to make him convulse and scream out in pain, a sound that reminded me how high his voice was now. He didn’t know how long the shock went on but it felt like like several minutes. When it subsided he lay there breathing heavily and covered in sweat. He was on the verge of unconsciousness but managed to will himself to stay conscious. Looking at his body he saw that a white mist was rising from every pore and collecting toward the top of the dome. Once it was all gathered there a panel slid open and it was sucked up into a tube where he watched it move up and out of his sight. He tried to follow where it went but found he was too weak to see very well and his heart was beating so fast it was all he could hear.

 

After a few more minutes the glass lifted and the giant face of his captor appeared over him. After her immense size, the first thing he noticed about her was how young she looked. She couldn’t have been more than 25, probably younger. Going off of what he had seen of the house and the look of this lab he expected an old hag, something like a traditional witch, so he was taken aback by the youthful face now looking down on him. She was quite attractive, definitely the kind of woman he would consider his type were circumstances much different, he always had a thing for glasses on women, she was not at all what he was expecting to see. Then she did something that he wasn’t expecting, she smiled and greeted him, 

 

“Wow, you’re a small one. But no matter, you’ll do for my purposes anyway. You’re going to be spending a lot of time here but if you cooperate I promise I’ll try to make it as painless as I can” she said in a very pleasant and almost welcoming tone. If he had been his usual self he would have seen this girl as a cute shy nerd, now he saw her as a terrifying monster who held his life in his hands and for some reason was being nice now? When she saw how confused he looked she added with a slightly less pleasant tone,

 

“I said I’d TRY to make it painless. I’m told the extraction still hurts, just be grateful you aren’t your little friend in the other room. She had to go through the prototypes”, he winced as she lowered her face closer to him until it was all that filled his vision, and inhaled,

 

“Mmm! You smell even better than her, like a sugar cookie! I’ll have to try you out after you’ve recovered. But for now” she began to unfasten his restraints which he took as his opportunity to make a run for it. Focusing on the strap she had just removed he began the chant and concentrated on making it into a weapon only to realize nothing was happening. He tried again but still nothing. Lucky for him she didn’t seem to be noticing as she unfastened the others and when he was free he tried to fly up and away from her, he’d figure out where once he was out of her reach, but found that although his wings moved, he didn’t get more than a few inches of his scale off the ground before dropping. While he was wondering what was happening he was once again grabbed in the giant hand and brought up to the face. 

 

“You silly little thing”, she said with an evil smirk, “I thought you could tell that this whole house has your magic restricted. All you can manage are your simple healing spells” her smirk became a large menacing smile as she continued, “which you should be thankful for because you’re going to need it to take care of this” then she reached up with her free hand and grasping the tip of one of his wings, folded it between her fingers until he heard a snap and was blinded with agony unlike he had ever felt. This time he didn’t fight the darkness and let his mind drift off.

 

He woke lying on his stomach in what he soon realized was a pile of cotton balls. He tried to roll over onto his back to sit up but the pain made him stop halfway so he instead rose to his knees and with some effort managed to stand from a kneeling position. Scanning  his surroundings he saw that he was in a glass fish tank, like everything else it was hard to judge the size of anything but he guess it was a 20 gallon tank. The ‘floor’ was covered in wood shavings that were rough on his feet and felt like he could get a splinter any moment so he walked carefully as he surveyed his prison. Looking up there was a large light shining down on him and most of the area, in the center of the tank there was a rock. Other than that it was empty for except for the far corner where he saw another fairy, likely the one he  had heard earlier, cowering in the corner but watching him closely. As he approached her the sharp wood kept cutting his feet but not enough to draw blood, just enough to be annoying, making him miss the use of his wings more than ever. Slowing his pace, he started to feel the sharp pain from the broken wing and stopped at the rock to catch his breath. Upon sitting on it he could feel warmth and he realized this was a heating rock that you’d find in a reptile tank. This made him realize that everything he was seeing in this ‘room’ was something you’d find in a pet store and he felt smaller than ever. 

 

“Is this all I am now?” he said out loud to himself, “just a pet for some psychopath?”

 

“N-no. Not a pet” a scared quiet voice answered from the corner of the tank, “We’re something much worse to her”, he looked over and saw the other fairy now hovering just barely above the shavings, thinking that was a good idea but then looking back over his shoulder and remembering that wasn’t possible for him at the moment. 

 

He watched as she slowly made her way, constantly stopping and looking up at every sound out of fear the monster was back and ready to bolt back to the safety of her corner when that happened. Luckily for Carl it didn’t and she made it to the rock and sat down next to him.

 

A new friend by The Ice King

“My name is Crystal”, she said while reaching out and taking his broken wing in her hands to begin the healing chant. He flinched at first but could soon feel the energy flowing into his wing as the pain died down until it was nothing but mild soreness. 

 

“There”, she said standing up and offering her hand to help him, “almost good as new”

 

“Thanks” he said taking her hand in his and noticing right away how much bigger it seemed than Cassy’s. “Great”, he thought, “someone else I’m smaller than” and standing straight up saw that he was significantly shorter than her, he was eye level with her bellybutton. She noticed this and bent down with her hands on her thighs to make them closer to eye level.

 

“How did she catch you?” she asked and he told her the story, leaving out the parts about formerly being a human male. Although they were in the same predicament he didn’t know how well he could trust her yet and something told him he definitely didn’t want their captor to know. For now he decided to give her a more appropriate name, and thinking back to the conversation he had with Cassy in front of the mirror decided to go with the most obvious choice

 

“I’m Emma by the way” he said, feeling awkward referring to himself with a girl’s name but realizing it made more sense than Carl at the moment

 

“Nice to meet you Emma” Crystal smiled and he could see the stress her captivity had taken on her in her face, “do you mind if we sit? It’s not comfortable standing hunched over like this” he nodded and the two sat down on the rock in a reclined position. 

 

“So how long has she had you here Crystal?” Carl asked

 

She thought for a moment then answered, 

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. Time lost all meaning to me at some point but if I had to guess I’d say it’s been years. I get occasional glimpses of the world outside and I’ve seen the seasons change many times”

This worried him greatly and he tried to calm her down by telling her his girlfriend was going for help but as he was speaking he realized he was also trying to calm himself down. Did she even know he was here? He hadn’t seen her rescue attempt and for all he knew she kept going for miles before realizing he wasn’t with her. But he didn’t tell Crystal that, his version of the story was that Cassy saw him get taken and promised to get help. He prayed that was true.

 

“Thanks, for our sakes I hope she gets her soon”, she paused then added, “but for hers I hope she never finds this place again. That woman is evil and immensely powerful, I don’t know what it would take to bring her down”

 

Carl tried to ignore that and hoped she was just paranoid but he really didn’t know what he was up against. He was embarrassed that a person he was pretty sure he would be taller than normally and wouldn’t even consider a threat was now an enormous unstoppable beast that could crush him without a thought. He put his head in his hands and started to cry at this thought. Crystal slid down the rock a little so they were more even in height and put her arm around him as the two sat in silence while pondering their fate.

 

As Carl sat next to his new friend and hopefully ally with his head leaned against her shoulder, he didn’t notice the door to the room they were being kept in open and was surprised by the light above them suddenly going out.

 

“You two are so cute together!” The booming voice above them said in delight, “I’m so glad I found a new friend for you. And you’re probably happy to have your burden lessened. We’ll just have to see how much, let’s hope this new one holds out as well as you do” then she reached in and plucked Carl around his waist between her thumb and index finger. As she did this he saw Crystal take off toward her corner and cower in fear. He didn’t blame her for running, it wasn’t like she could do much anyway. She lifted him up to her face again, holding him so close he could feel her warm breath on his body and as before she inhaled deeply, telling him how great he smelled and this time opening her mouth a little and probing his womanhood with her tongue in a way that reminded him very much of how he was with Cassy, only not as gently and definitely not out of love. Despite this it still felt pretty good and though he tried to hold it in, a small moan escaped his lips, which she heard and pulling his away from her mouth, said

 

“I guess I’m not the only one enjoying this. Let’s take this somewhere without an audience” as she gestured toward Crystal with her head. Before she left she called out to the cowering fairy, “Good news little one. You get a break from both of your daily duties” then she walked out of the room and closed the door.

 

As she headed for her destination she had Carl enclosed in her hand with just his head sticking out of the top of her fist. She was holding more tightly than she needed to and making it hard to breathe which he wondered if she did out of carelessness or as a way to remind him who was in charge. Either way, it didn’t last long and he soon felt the hand open and fell several dozen feet onto a massive mattress. 

 

“Heads up, Tinkerbell” he heard her say and suddenly felt bad about all the times he had teasingly called Cassy that.

 

He looked up just in time to see his captor’s giant naked body fly over his head as she jumped into the bed behind him, her feet landing dangerously close to his tiny body. For something so big she seemed very graceful. He sat in awe in front of her left foot, not sure what she was expecting him to do when the foot slid closer, not stopping until it hit him in the chest and knocked him on his butt. He could hear laughter from further up followed by a stern order for him to hop on and start climbing. 

 

Not wanting to do this but knowing it wasn’t exactly an option, he climbed up onto the foot in front of him and walked carefully until he reached her shin. The whole time he walked the foot was shaking as she laughed more and called out, 

 

“Your tiny little feet tickle! This is great! Now keep going, I want you on my knee in no less than two minutes”


Carl stood looking way up toward his destination. He had done some rock climbing before but never this high and certainly never without safety equipment. He could see many little hair stubs sticking out of her leg and decided that would be his best chance. Not really sure how this would work, he grabbed onto a leg hair stub and tried to pull himself up but it bent down immediately and slipped out of his hand. Then he had an idea and tried again, this time beating his wings as hard he could and although it still felt dangerously insecure he managed to make progress and reached his destination just as the giantess started the five second countdown. 

 

“I knew you could do it Tink!” she said as he collapsed on her kneecap and caught his breath. Without magic, using his wings was a lot more exhausting. Luckily it seemed like she knew this as she gave him some time to recover before giving her next order, which made him more than a little concerned for his safety. She wanted him to jump down off her knee and land in her bellybutton. He looked down at where she had drawn a circle with lipstick around his target in what she seemed to think was a hilarious joke for some reason but all he saw was a fifty foot drop onto what didn’t look like a very soft target. She seemed like she kept in shape so her stomach looked like more muscle than fat. As he sat contemplating how to do this he saw her right hand reaching for him ready to flick him off her knee as she said, 

 

“You can jump or you can fall. The choice is yours but I think it’s better for you to jump”

 

Before she could reach him he bent his knees and jumped with all the strength he could muster from his tiny legs. Surprisingly it seemed like he was going to make it, only he was coming down much faster than he wanted to. Acting on instinct he once again began using his wings as hard he as he could and felt his descent slow along with having a small degree of control where he landed, which luckily for him was right where she wanted in the middle of the circle she had drawn, a little harder than he’d have wanted but still safe.

 

Standing in the ankle deep depression on the giantess’s stomach, he looked up at his tormentor and saw her clapping for him, once again mock cheering him on. 

 

“Yay! Just one more obstacle and you can get your reward” he didn’t want to know what she meant by that but had no choice but to play along so he looked up and listened to her next order.

 

“This one’s going to be simple. All you have to do is walk through the valley of my giant boobs and climb up onto my face”. He noticed she seemed to enjoy calling her breasts giant when in reality he could tell they were relatively small on her frame. Still significantly larger than any he had seen in his life. except maybe that girl in the park but they were too far up for him to be sure, but either way that wasn’t saying much at the moment. Looking down at his own chest he also realized his were much bigger proportionately but he wasn’t about to argue about this now. 

 

He began the short walk up to her breasts and approached “the valley”, which was more than wide enough for him to just walk through with no trouble. He took in his surroundings as he passed and saw that her breasts, while indeed not very big compared to his, were still larger than his whole body. He entered the gap between them and began to proceed when he felt the ground beneath his feet rumble from her laughter and she called out, 

“Oh no! It’s a boobquake! Find shelter, quick Tinkerbell”

 

“Again with that lame nickname” he thought to himself, “does she think she’s clever?” and once again felt like a jerk for calling Cassy that so many times. 

 

While he was thinking about that he was suddenly crushed from both sides by a massive wall of flesh as she pressed both her breasts together. It didn’t hurt but it did knock the wind out of him and he was now trapped as she held him in place with them in her hands. 

 

“I bet you don’t think they’re so small now, huh?” she said with a menacing smirk, as if she knew what he had been thinking when he first saw them. With his face pressed against her breasts he was unable to reply but he didn’t think she really wanted an answer as she kept talking, 

 

“Come on, you can do it. Just squeeze through. You’re almost there” she encourage him and now realizing she had no intention of letting him out of her cleavage on her own he began to squirm and wiggle his way through, which apparently tickled her since she began laughing and squeezed even harder, until he reached the end and collapsed at the base of her neck.

 

This time she didn’t give him any time to rest and told him he had thirty seconds to climb onto her face then went silent and to give him a better chance lowered her chin so it was just within his reach.

 

He had never been good at pull ups in his normal form and he doubted he’d be any better now but at least he had his wings which he again used to give himself a boost and when he had a good grip on the chin he pulled himself up and surprisingly made it in one try.

 

Standing on her chin just below her mouth he saw the corners of her lips move into a smile before the immense mouth opened and she said, more of a mumble than usual since she was trying to stay still and not knock her tiny captive off, 

 

“Good. Now sit on my lower lip and stick your legs in my mouth”

 

“Wait, what?” he asked. Defiant for the first time. He may not have wanted to piss her off but if she was just going to eat him now then he figured it didn’t matter anyway. 

 

“I said”, she sounded impatient now, “sit on my lip and stick your legs in my mouth”. When he didn’t react right away she added, a little less aggressively but still nowhere near friendly, “Calm down. If I wanted to eat you I would have done that already. This is something else”

 

With no other choice he did as he was told, sitting down on her lip which felt very strange on his naked butt then as the mouth opened he carefully lowered first one leg, then the other into it. This felt even stranger than sitting on a lip as he could feel her teeth on his calves and her giant tongue moving around the bottoms of his feet. It tickled a little but he managed to sit perfectly still, he didn’t want to fall in. He knew she said she wasn’t going to eat him but he didn’t trust her not to have an accident if he slipped and he was better off not going into her mouth any further than he already was.

 

It became clear very quickly that whether or not he stayed outside her mouth wasn’t up to him as he saw her upper lip come down on him, clamping his body in place as she began to suck him in deeper. He tried to grab onto the lip he was on but it was no use, the suction was too strong and he was pulled in deeper until he was neck deep into her mouth. He thought this was it but she stopped sucking, instead holding him in place with her lips while her tongue went to work all along his body. Probing every inch of him, with extra attention to the important spots. He was surprised that something as large as her tongue could manage to get into so many spots, especially when it managed to part his lips and reach a crucial spot. Once his fear went away the feeling, while still very weird to him, began to feel great. It went on until he couldn’t contain himself and let out a loud shriek. The giantess felt his body tense then go limp and knew she had accomplished her goal. Reaching her hand up to her face she carefully spit the tiny fairy out into her hand and looked down as she lay panting in her palm. 

 

“How was that, sweety? It’s my turn now” 

 

He looked up at her, knowing what she meant but hoping he was wrong. She noticed his hesitation and chided him, 

 

“Did you think I was doing that for you?” that evil smirk back on her face, “I’m sure you enjoyed it but like I said earlier you taste amazing and I couldn’t wait to try you out. Plus, for where you’re heading next it’s best if you’re properly lubed first” 

 

He felt her hand descend and watched as he approached her thigh where she tilted her hand and he rolled off, landing directly in front of her enormous vagina. As with many things he’d experienced lately, knowing he was tiny and being reminded in person were two different things. He was well aware that he was small even by fairy standards but that didn’t prepare him for the massive slit that was taller than he was. He leaned against one of her thighs to take in the sight, still not sure how he would even start this job and wondering how Cassy had managed with him before, even if she was slightly bigger and she was doing it willingly for someone she loved, he knew it must have been a chore for her. But at least all she had to do was ride his cock, here he was faced with the prospect of climbing inside and servicing this crazy giantess from in there. He shuddered as he approached, the smell suddenly hitting him hard. It wasn’t unpleasant, just very strong. It wasn’t long before he was tasting it as well as smelling it and looking down he saw a puddle forming around his feet making the bed beneath him slippery before being absorbed into the sheet. When he arrived at his destination he took hold of each side with one of his hands and spread the lips wide enough to get his head in. It was a tight squeeze but he managed to get in up to his shoulders and was once again reminded of how much better his sight was like this as he could see good enough to make out all the details which made his target easier to find. He had to crawl up inside a little more, ending up with most of his upper body now in, he didn’t notice but when his breasts passed the lips the giantess felt every detail and moaned in pleasure. 

 

Finally he had his goal within reach, which he grasped with both hands and rubbed gently at first but rougher over time until he was vigorously kneading it. He knew he was having the desired effect as the volume of the moans from outside grew louder and louder until finally he felt the giant legs around his lower body clamp shut with tremendous force, trapping him momentarily until he was hit with a flood of liquid that washed him out and left him lying in a puddle between wall-like thighs. The combination of being crushed and the exertion of being inside a giant vagina left him spent and all he could do was lie motionless as he was scooped up and carried back to his cage. Once there, he heard the top lift off and the giant woman knocked on the glass and called out, 

 

“Hey, Crystal! Catch!” and he felt himself tossed into the air sending him tumbling end over end, first up and then down at a dizzying speed until he felt the larger arms of Crystal catch him just in time. As he lay there looking up at his savior he heard something else land next to them and saw she had tossed in a wet cloth and said, 

 

“Clean yourself up” 

 

followed by the lid of the tank being replaced and the door to the room closing shortly afterward. 

 

First Day by The Ice King

Crystal carried him over to the heating rock where she sat him down then went and retrieved the cloth that had been left and helped him clean the juices off of him. 

 

“She got you good, didn’t she?” she asked and all he could do was nod and offer a small thank you while he laid back and let her give him a good cleaning.

 

When she was done she handed him a clean edge of the cloth and said, 

 

“I’ll let you do your hair”

 

He reached out and took the washcloth, as large as a king size blanket him, and used it to get the hardening cum out of his hair and, to his disgust, from inside his ears. It felt like it was everywhere and felt really good to finally have it all off. When he was done he handed the corner back to Crystal who dragged it off to the opposite corner from their cotton ‘bed’ and laid it out to dry. When she got back she sat down next to Carl and, with her arm around him, asked,

 

“So, do you want to talk about it?”

 

He shook his head, saying he appreciated the offer but for now he just wanted to sit like this for a while in quiet. She seemed to understand and brought her in closer to him, the close contact felt good and he leaned into her and closed his eyes while he unpacked all that had happened. 

 

As he sat in the giant fairy’s embrace he ran through the events of the day then wondered, had it only been a day? He knew it was a few hours from the transformation until they headed out to find a way to fix him but since he got here he didn’t know how much time had passed. It didn’t feel like too long but he remembered Crystal saying she didn’t have any sense of time and didn’t know if that had happened to him yet. Regardless, however long it had been he’d gone from a tall, somewhat strong and capable guy, into a tiny helpless fairy who was apparently short even for a species that measure its height in inches. But that on its own wouldn’t have bothered him if he had been able to spend this time with Cassy. Instead, here he was, sitting in a fish tank on a heating rock with a fairy he didn’t know until this ordeal twice his height comforting him while waiting for a woman he normally would have considered petite and cute now the size of a building and with full control over his fate doing God knows what in her weird lab and using him for sexual satisfaction on the side. Although thinking back, the first part in her mouth had been nice, he just wished it had been under better circumstances and even though he knew it was likely going to happen again he really hoped it didn’t. 

 

While he thought about all this, he felt Crystal’s large head resting on his own, she had fallen asleep holding him. He put his head closer to her chest, into the softness of her breasts fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of her heartbeat.

 

When he woke he saw he was lying in the cotton ball pile in the little spoon position with Crystal. Part of him wanted to get up and try to look for a way out of this situation but he was too comfortable, and after the night he had he decided he could take this time to relax and appreciate the peace while it lasted. 

 

While laying his Crystal’s arms he drifted back to sleep that was rudely interrupted by a loud banging on the glass that he immediately recognized as their giant jailor knocking. She didn’t need to bang like she was, a finger or two would have been enough but she seemed to take delight in tormenting her little prisoners. Crystal leapt to her feet when she heard the banging, causing Carl to roll off and onto the pile shavings lining the floor but he was up and standing next to her quickly after that.

 

“Good news little Crystal” she said, “you get another day off. Today I’m going to spend some quality girl time with tiny…” she paused when she realized she never learned her new victim’s name, “… hey tiny, what’s your name anyway? Or do you want me to just keep calling you Tinkerbell?”

 

Carl rolled his eyes at that and hoped he was too small for her to notice and said, 

 

“Emma”

 

“Emma, hmm? That’s funny, you look a lot like a famous human with that name, any relation?” she found that joke hilarious and laughed loudly at her own joke. 

 

Crystal and Carl just stood still and hoped for the moment to pass when they heard the top of the cage being lifted off and saw the giant hand approaching, grabbing Carl around the waist like it had yesterday. She brought him close to her face, the amusement gone in an instant,

 

“I said”, she shifted to holding him by one arm leaving him dangling dangerously high off the ground, “Are. You. Related?”

 

“For crying out loud”, he thought to himself, “Is she seriously messing with me over this?” then out loud said, “I’m sorry? Related to who” as innocently as he could.

 

“Nevermind!” she scoffed and returned to her previous grip of her thumb and index finger around his waist, “It’s human stuff, you wouldn’t understand”. He remained silent and she finally dropped it and carried him off to begin their ‘girl time’. Before she left she placed the lid back on the tank and lowered herself down so her face was all Crystal could see in and said, “enjoy your time off, we’re going to doing some overtime to make up for this vacation I’ve generously given you”

 

Carl wasn’t able to see her from this angle but he could hear her drop to her knees and sigh deeply as he was carried out of the room. He studied his surroundings, looking for anything he could use if and when he eventually tried to escape but saw nothing. At least he had a better idea of the layout of the building, he thought, so that was at least something.

 

She carried him over to a table and dropped him from a few feet up onto a cloth napkin before walking away. 

 

“Get comfortable”, she called out over her shoulder and he sat down to wait for whatever sick game she had planned next. 

 

She returned holding a tray of breakfast food. He could smell bacon, sausage, and eggs but they didn’t smell right to him. This didn’t surprise him since Cassy had told him that fairies, although they don’t need to eat, do like to eat for enjoyment but when they do it’s always fruit or other sweet things. They never eat meat because it looks and smells disgusting to them. She seemed to really love candy, he said sugar was like a drug to her and watching her eat it made him jealous that he couldn’t experience what seemed so enjoyable to her. He made sure to always keep some chocolate around for whenever she was over, he quickly flashed to a memory of the time he filled a bowl with warm melted chocolate that she got into and once covered he licked off of her and missed her more than ever. 

 

He never understood what she meant about the meat but sitting here in front of this giant pile of it he understood, it smelled awful up close. When it was placed down next to him he made a disgusted face and backed away a little. The look at her face told him she knew about fairy’s diets and was doing this to taunt him yet again. 

 

“Oh, that’s right” she slapped her forehead in a mock display of forgetfulness, “you guys don’t like this stuff. I have just the thing. Here, catch” as she picked something up off the tray and whipped it at him. He was fast enough to be able to catch it but it had been going so fast and was so heavy that it knocked him down and he was left on his butt holding a giant sugar packet. Above him he heard more laughter. 

 

“That was awesome! You caught it and it still sent you on your ass”, she sat down and started to eat her breakfast while talking between bites, “Go on. Eat your treat”

 

Still sitting he lifted the packet up on its end, embarrassed that it seemed too heavy to lift more than this, and tried to tear it open with little luck. The paper was like cardboard to his tiny hands but he didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of him asking for help so he stood up to get some leverage and after several attempts, aware that she was looking down at him with amusement, managed to make a slight tear in one side that he was able to work his hand into and reach down to get the sugar inside.  He pulled out a handful and smelled it, wondering if it would smell better like this but it just smelled normal so he decided to taste it. Holding it up to his mouth he licked a small amount off and tasted the most amazing thing he’d ever had, it was almost orgasmically delicious. And this was just plain sugar, he wondered how great other things would taste as he quickly devoured the rest and went back for more.

 

“Whoa, you really seem to love this stuff” the voice from above said then added, “wait a minute! Don’t tell me you’ve never had sugar? I thought you guys loved that stuff.”

 

Carl was too busy digging into the sugar packet and forgetting himself just looked up and shrugged,

 

“I don’t know what to say. It’s good” he said with his mouth full of sugar. He worried for a moment that he would be punished for this but she just kept watching and said, 

 

“Ok. Fair enough” and left him in peace until they were both done eating. 

 

After a while her plate was empty and he was scraping out the last few sugar crystals from the bottom the bag, licking his fingers clean each time, before eventually it was empty and he was sad that it was gone. Now that he had time to think about it more clearly, he was amazed that even though he had eaten an amount he was sure was close to his body weight, he didn’t feel sick or even a little bloated.

 

“Meal time’s over” she said as she cleared her dishes then reached down and took the empty bag that he had still been holding onto from him, making a point to crumple it with ease with just a few fingers in front of him.

 

He waited while she washed her dishes then came to collect him. 

 

“Ok Emma, we have a long day ahead of us so let’s get started”, this time instead of grabbing him around the waist she placed her hand palm up in front of him and waited until he climbed on and was seated before heading into the lab. Once there she placed him on the familiar platform and told him to wait there while she got things ready. 

 

Still feeling the effects of the sugar, Carl was content to just lay back and enjoy the moment knowing what was coming next and that there was nothing he could do to stop it. Before long, the giantess was standing over him saying it was time to start. With a sigh he walked over to the straps and laid down next to them and waited to be secured but she never did. Instead she instructed him to strap himself in, something he knew she was doing to show how much power she had over him which was overkill in his opinion, he was smaller than a doll and had no access to his magic, there was no question who was in control, but he didn’t resist and did the three straps he was able before she leaned in and did the fourth.

 

“Very good” she smiled down on him, “you’ve gotten really good at following orders. It’s so much easier when you do as your told”, she lowered the dome over him then turned away to get started.

 

All Carl could do was wait for what he knew was coming next which didn’t take long. His body was soon filled with that electric shock from before only this time it didn’t stop after a few minutes, it went on until the mist coming off of him filled the dome so much he couldn’t see through it then he watched as it was sucked out through the top only to be quickly replaced by more. As it went on he kept thinking he was going to pass out from the pain only to be jolted back to consciousness by the electricity surging through him. Finally, after what felt like days, he heard the hum die down then stop and the electricity gradually went away. He could still feel his body pulsing from the ordeal but the pain was gone. He lay there in silence as he watched the dome being lifted and saw the giant hand of his tormentor come down and undo one strap so he could do the rest himself. While he was doing that she looked down and with a smirk, asked, 

 

“So how did you like the first day of your new job? I’d like to say it gets easier but, well, it doesn’t”

 

Too tired to even recognize the mockery in her voice he just finished undoing his restraints then crawled over to her open hand and collapsed. 

 

Girl's night by The Ice King

The walk back to his tank went by in a blur and before he knew it he was being tossed into the waiting arms of Crystal.

 

“Help her get back on her feet”, the giantess said, “she’s going to need her strength when I come back in, let’s say an hour”. Crystal nodded and gently placed Carl onto the cotton pile while watching for her to leave.

 

From his position lying at Crystal’s feet he could tell that she seemed to be anxious for the giant psycho to leave. He mistook this for fear of her, which he was starting to understand after his ordeal but as soon as the door closed she knelt down beside him and dug into the shavings a little, letting what looked like a ladybug only, like everything to him now, much bigger than he was used. This one was as large as his forearm. He watched as it shook itself off then motioned with one of its legs for him to lean in closer which he did and it spoke,

 

“Are you Cassy’s friend?”

 

His face lit up at the mention of her name, 

 

“Yes! I am! Do you know where she is?”

 

The ladybug shook her head and answered, “No, I’m sorry I don’t. I’m just delivering a message I got from a worm who got it from a beetle, who got it from…” he listened patiently as she listed the entire chain of delivery until finally getting to the point, “…she says she’s going for help and will be here as soon as she can”. Upon hearing this he was so happy he lifted the ladybug up and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. After seeing the look of disgust on her face he remembered what Cassy had told him and apologized. Luckily she wasn’t too upset and said it was ok then continued, 

 

“So I was talking to a spider who knows a cat who knows…” again with the long list of contacts. This ladybug sure loved being thorough. He waited until she was done again, “…and the moles said that they’re going to try digging a tunnel for you to get out of here so you can get out of here” she looked up at him then asked, “how does that sound?”

 

“That sounds great!” he answered, resisting the urge to give her another kiss, instead saying “Thank you. Thank you so much, I’m in your debt” The ladybug said it was fine and she was just glad to help then flew up and crawled out through a small hole in the mesh of the cover but not before yelling down, 

 

“They said they’ll be done tomorrow night, you just have to get to the entrance down there” and she pointed toward a spot in the wall next to the floor, “you’ll know when it’s time”, then she flew away and out of sight.

 

Carl sat in stunned silence for a moment. It was almost over, he’d be out of here and back with Cassy, and hopefully back to normal soon. Then he’d be back here and this monster was going to pay. He stood up and turned to face Crystal,

 

“You heard all that, right?” she nodded, her eyes filled with tears

 

“I can’t believe it. I wasn’t sure if you were telling the truth but I’m finally going to get out of here!” she embraced him in a huge hug, pushing his face into her stomach but considering the circumstances he wasn’t complaining and he hugged her back, his little arms unable to reach fully around her. 

 

They held the embrace for a few minutes before Carl remembered what was coming for him and said

 

“Crap! I have to get ready for that monster to have her way with me again”

 

“Astrid”, Crystal replied, “Her name is Astrid. Not that it matters to have a name to go with that evil face but I thought you should know”

 

Carl didn’t know what to say so he kept quiet as she knelt down beside him and used her healing magic to restore his stamina. He was afraid of what was coming next but also hopeful now that he had an out and knew help was on the way. 

The two sat in silence while they waited for Astrid to come for him. Crystal dreaming of finally being free and Carl, while also looking forward to freedom, was more excited about seeing Cassy again.

 

Astrid entered the room and like before lifted the lid and reached in to grab Carl then as she was lifting him hesitated and said, 

 

“You know what? You’re coming too Crystal. We’re going to have a good old fashioned slumber party with just us girls” then grabbed her in her other hand and carried the two to her bedroom.

 

Standing over the bed, she dropped Carl first then then waited until he was standing and yelled out “Incoming!” as she tossed Crystal to him.

 

Carl only had seconds to realize what was happening as he looked up and saw the giant Crystal quickly falling toward him. Not knowing what else to do he shielded himself and was knocked down when she landed on him roughly. 

 

“I’m so sorry!” she quickly apologized getting off of him as fast as she could, “are you ok?” she offered her hand to the half sized fairy and the two stood looking up at Astrid who was watching them from high above and smiling the whole time.

 

“Nice catch, Emma!” she taunted, “but it looks like you should stick with little league” she held out of her thumb and index finger as a gesture to indicate how small he was. 

 

“Ok, ladies” she said, “You both know the drill but tonight we’re going to try something new. I’ll be right back, don’t go anywhere” she teased as she skipped away and came back holding a few bottles of nail polish and a towel. She then hopped into bed, knocking both fairies off their feet and once again sending Crystal crashing down on top of Carl but he had time to brace himself and was able to support her weight for the few seconds it took for her to get up this time.

 

Astrid sat up and slid over toward the two, laying out the towel and placing her feet on it then the bottles, which Carl now saw were all the same shade of red, next to them and said, 

 

“Ok girls, here’s the deal. You do a good job on my nails and then I’ll do yours. But if I’m not happy then, well let’s just say you should make me happy and leave it at that” Carl looked to Crystal for guidance but this was a first for her too so she just shrugged and went over to open the one closest to her but no matter how had she tried it wouldn’t budge. Astrid reached down and undid one of each of them and said, 

 

“Not off to a great start, are we?” and handed a brush to Crystal then Carl. For Crystal the brush was unwieldy but manageable with some effort. Unfortunately for Carl the brush was almost as big as him and a lot heavier. He could see the problem as her hand approached him to drop it in his outstretched arms and he knew she was aware of it too but that didn’t stop her from casually placing it in his arms then letting it go, leaving him struggling just to keep the brush up. A battle he soon lost when his arms gave out and it fell to the ground, covering his legs in the sticky nail polish intended for Astrid’s toes.

 

“Shit!” he muttered under his breath and bent down to try picking it up again but was only able to get back to where he was before struggling to hold it up. There was no way he’d be able to get anything done with this enormous thing and she knew it. He looked over to see how Crystal as doing and saw that she was managing but struggling. She had done a few nails so far and he could tell from this perspective, and probably because of his better eyesight, that it wasn’t a very good job, he just hoped for Crystal’s sake that at her size and with her limited vision it looked ok. He knew he was in trouble and didn’t want them both to suffer.

 

He tried to give up and sit this out while Crystal finished but each time he did Astrid gave him a hard nudge with her foot and told him to keep trying then laughed at his struggles. After 30 minutes he saw that Crystal was done while all he had managed to do was cover most of his body in a quickly hardening red shell that was making movement tougher as it dried. He could feel his wings weighed down by the stuff and realized he couldn’t even move them anymore.

 

“Time’s up little ones!” Astrid called out and leaned in for a closer look. 

 

“Let’s see” she studied the floor Crystal had done and announced, “Hmm, you didn’t do that great but it’s acceptable. Good girl” and patted her on the head with her index finger. “Now for you Emma. Let’s see” Carl knew she could see how he had done already but she still pretended to inspect the job, looking first at her unpainted toenails then at him covered in nail polish and said, “I’m confused, was the job too see how much nail polish you could get on yourself?” Carl stood in silence and she asked again, more forceful this time “I said, was the job to see how much nail polish you could get on yourself?”

 

“No” he said, trying to hide his annoyance and hoping it sounded more like fear.

 

“Then why am I seeing you standing here covered in it?”

 

He knew this wasn’t a rhetorical question this time and answered right away, 

 

“Because the brush was too heavy and I couldn’t lift it”

 

“This little thing” she reached down and easily picked it up with two fingers, “It doesn’t seem that heavy to me. Are you sure that’s the problem?”

 

He didn’t know what to say to this so he just said, “Y-yes?” uncertain if that’s what she waned to hear. 

 

“Wrong!” she yelled at him, making him flinch which was the exact reaction she wanted. “It’s not too heavy, you’re just too small” He stood in front of her in silence and she yelled at him again, “Say it!”

 

He started to ask what she wanted him to say but she answered before he could, “Say the brush isn’t heavy, you’re just too small and weak to lift it”

 

He knew she meant business so he said, 

 

“The brush isn’t heavy, I’m just too small and weak to lift it” and she laughed. He knew she was doing this too humiliate him but she didn’t know just how humiliated he was feeling. A nail polish brush was normally something that weighed so little it wouldn’t even register if he held one yet now here was unable to even hold one up for very long, 

 

“Good. Say it again”

 

He did as she asked and she laughed even more then to Crystal, said

 

“Carry her in your arms. We’re going to have to get her cleaned up and I don’t want her getting that shit on my hands”

 

Crystal did as she was told, bending over to cradle Carl in her arms and whispered, 

 

“I’m sorry about this” in his ear as she did. He just looked over at her and smiled to let her know he appreciated it and once he was in her arms she walked over to Astrid’s outstretched palm and stood holding him as they were carried to the sink where she dropped them both into water she had filled it with. She squeezed some nail polish remover onto a washcloth then handed it to Crystal and said, 

 

“Get her clean before I get back or you’ll both be getting punished for her actions”

 

Crystal held the washcloth above the water as she walked over toward Carl. He noticed that her feet touched the bottom of the sink so he she could move more easily than him since the water was over his head and he had to tread water to stay afloat. She reached him and gently lifted him out and started rubbing everywhere he was covered in nail polish. She started to apologize again and he stopped her, 

 

“It’s ok. You don’t have to keep saying you’re sorry, I know you’re as much of a victim in this as I am.” she smiled weakly and continued the cleaning until he was once again spot free then they waited for Astrid to return. 

 

She came back shortly after and roughly plucked Carl up in her fingers and rolled him round in her hand to inspect him. 

 

“Good job” she said down to Crystal, “You got it all off. For that, you get a special surprise. Come with me” she said as she grabbed Crystal and brought them both back to the bed.

 

She tossed Carl onto the mattress roughly while placing Crystal down with more care, not letting got until her feet were touching the ground, they carefully climbed over them both and sat against the headboard looking down at them. 

 

“So here’s the deal” Astrid said addressing Crystal, “Since you did such a good job I’m going to give you the time it takes for me to finish the nails on the foot that SHE was too incompetent to even start to do whatever you want with her”, the two fairies looked at each other and Astrid barked one more order, “And Emma” she crawled up toward the foot of the bed where Carl was standing, getting her face as close to his minuscule body as she could, “You WILL do whatever little Crystal here wants. Until I’m done cleaning up your mess think of her as a mini-me”. She seemed to be waiting for a reaction but when none came said, “forget it. It’s from a movie, I forgot you guys don’t watch that stuff. Just get to work and have fun little Crystal” then before she crawled back up to her spot at the headboard, added “and don’t go trying to be a hero and let her get away with doing nothing. I want to see action when I look at you two. 

 

Crystal looked over her should toward Astrid to see she was focused on her nails then back to Carl and asked, 

 

“What should we do now?”

 

Carl walked over to her, and taking her larger hands in his, said “You do what she said. I don’t want you to suffer any more than she’s already made you”, he leaned toward the right to look around Crystal’s large body since looking over her shoulder was impossible at his size to see Astrid still working on her toenails then added, “and try to enjoy yourself. I’ll act like I hate whatever you do so she thinks she’s teaching us both a lesson.” Crystal nodded and let his hands go. She then pushed him down, hard enough to make him stumble back and fall but but soft enough to make it clear it was part of the act.

 

While he was laying in front of her she walked over to him and knelt down over his face and said, louder than she had to in case Astrid was listening, 

 

“Lick it!” 

 

Carl was a little surprised she was going right to this but didn’t hesitate to life himself up a little so he could reach and place his tongue on the outside of her lips where he played around for a while before working his way in and feeling for her clit then rolling his tongue around until he found the exact spot he was looking for and she cried out in pleasure. From her spot further up Astrid stopped what she was doing to see Crystal straddling the fairy half her size and having a good time. She smiled at this thinking that her plan to pit them against each other was working.

 

When the orgasm was over Crystal slid off of Carl and laid by his side breathing heavily. She looked over at him and whispered, 

 

“That was amazing. Thank you” before standing up and lifting him to his feet while she knelt in front of him. On her knees she was as tall as his neck, and the perfect level for what she planned next.

 

“Now stay still while I enjoy this” she said loud enough for Astrid then quietly to Carl, “is this ok with you?” as she brought her face closer to his breasts. He nodded and she began to caress first one then the other before switching to her mouth. For Carl is it was an odd experience. He’d had someone close to his size do this and someone much much larger as well but he hadn’t had someone only twice his size. Much to his surprise it felt weirder than either. Her mouth was roughly the size of a basketball hoop so she could take one whole breast at once as opposed to Cassy’s smaller mouth that could only suck on one area at a time or Astrid’s who could take all of him at once. He enjoyed the feeling as she went to work but she quickly stopped when Crystal saw Astrid watching them with a disapproving look.

 

“This isn’t for her, little one, it’s for you. Now stop doing that and make her get back to work”

 

She looked down at Carl who seemed to want her to keep going and mouthed “sorry” before saying out loud, 

 

“You heard the boss. Now get to work on me” then she lifted him up to hold against her chest with one arm supporting his back and another under his butt and ordered him to suck.

 

Once again he was working with something at an unusual size for him but he quickly adapted. He took one breast that was larger than his head in both his hands and started to lick around the nipple then moved on to the nipple itself, teasing it with his tongue until he felt it stiffen and grow in his mouth to the point that it gagged him and he had to pull his head away. Crystal noticed and looked concerned but he gave her a thumbs up so she said for Astrid’s benefit, 

 

“What’s the matter midget? Am I too much for you?” Astrid’s chuckling told them she was pleased and Carl went to work on the other breast, this time being more careful and pulling his mouth away before the nipple grew. When he was done Crystal lowered him down in front of him and tried to think of what else to do but luckily for her Astrid’s giant body was now looming over them.

 

“Good job” she praised Crystal then looked to Carl, “And did you learn your lesson Emma?”

 

Carl looked down and pretended to be upset when he said he had which she bought.

 

Astrid looked over at the clock and said, 

 

“Thanks to your incompetence”, she pushed her finger into Carl’s chest as she said that, “it’s getting late so we’re going to have to cut this party short”. Carl and Crystal felt relief wash over them until Astrid continued, “So you two climb on in and make it quick” as she leaned back and spread her legs. The two fairies didn’t hesitate and began the walk toward her slit and as instructed worked quickly to get her off.

 

Just like before she tossed a wet cloth for them to clean up with and left them alone for the rest of the night. After they finished cleaning and were sitting on the heating rock Crystal apologize profusely for what she did but Carl stopped her and said it was fine, besides he enjoyed his part as much as he could tell she enjoyed hers. As the two went over toward their cotton bed Crystal asked if maybe they could do it again without the psychopath watching over them and Carl said he’d like that.

 

Carl woke up to a voice calling out, 

 

“Hey! Little fairy! Wake up”

 

With some effort he removed Crystal’s arm without waking her and went over to where the voice was coming from. Looking out through the glass he saw a spider on the wall waiting for him. 

 

“Hi” he said while waving. The spider waved one of its arms back at him, 

 

“Good, you’re awake. I have something to give you” it then leapt across the distance from the wall to the tank and climbed to the top where it began working on the mesh to cut a small hole big enough to drop something through. Carl went over to see what it was and found a bag made from spider silk with a length of thin thread about two feet long which would be more than enough to reach the top. But looking up he realized getting it up there would be impossible until another package dropped, hitting him on the head and making him flinch. 

 

“Sorry!” he heard the spider call down but said it was fine and didn’t hurt, he was just startled. He heard the spider laugh as it went back to the wall and began walking away calling out behind it, “we’re almost there. Just hang in there until tonight”. 

 

Carl  waved and said thanks then opened the second sack that was dropped. The first thing he found was a sharp jagged spike sitting in a blob of a sticky slime. He was confused at first and wished the spider had stuck around to explain what it was for until he pulled his hand out and leaned against the glass. His hand stuck firm and he found that with a little effort it could support his weight. They meant for him to climb the wall with it and then use the spike to cut a whole in the mesh. He wiped his hand off on the wood shavings at his feet just in time to hear the doorknob turn. Knowing he only had seconds to hide this stuff he quickly buried it just beneath the surface and flew back as fast as he could toward Crystal before Astrid noticed.

 

He got back and laid down with Crystal just in time. 

 

The escape by The Ice King

“Where did you go?” she asked and he gave her a very quick update on what was happening, telling her that if he was taken she had to make sure the hole was cut in the mesh before he got back. 

 

Astrid lifted the lid off the cage and reached in. Carl’s heart dropped as her finger closed around him only for her to toss him aside before grabbing Crystal. 

 

“You’ve had a long enough vacation, it’s back to work for you” she said and without another word replaced the lid and walked out of the room with Crystal. Carl was relieved but also felt bad that she’d have to suffer one more time.

 

He waited for a short while after they had left to be sure she wasn’t coming back then hurried over to where he stashed his climbing gear and got to work. 

 

He put a glob of the slime on each knee and elbow then a small dab on the spike that he stuck his hip and after attempting to carry the thread over his should but realizing that wasn’t going to work, he tied one end around his waist and began the climb.

 

Using his wings to help it was surprisingly easy to ascend the glass wall and he was at the lid in no time. Cutting through the mesh, however, was proving to be quite difficult. It took him several minutes to get halfway through one section and as he worked he began to sweat making the slime less sticky and could feel himself peeling off of the wall. Lucking he thought fast and pulled the thread up the rest of the way where he ran it through a slot in the cover so he had a safety harness of a sort and spent the rest of the day alternating between sawing and resting while hanging from the thread.

 

When he was finally done he secured the thread to the top and slid down to get ready for Astrid and Crystal’s return. Looking up he was fairly certain Astrid wouldn’t be able to see anything, it was tough for him up close and with his fairy vision, it would be almost invisible to a human. He hid the supplies and went over to wait for them.

 

Before long he heard the door open and Astrid came in, dropping Crystal inside but this time not leaving and just standing over them.

 

Carl wasn’t sure what her game was now but knelt down next to Crystal and used the healing spell to restore her stamina and was going to wait for Astrid to leave but instead she was sitting on a chair a few feet away looking like she was waiting for something. 

 

“What’s her deal?” Carl asked

 

Crystal looked devastated when she said, 

 

“She wants me fixed up and ready to go right away tonight. She said she’s feeling extra frisky and wants to play with her favorite toy. I…” she began sobbing, “…I don’t think I’m going to be able to get out with you”

 

Desperately searching for answers, Carl tried to say they’d find a way. Or maybe just wait until tomorrow but she shook her head, 

 

“No. You take this opportunity to get out while you have it. If you get out you can try to find help” she was trying to smile to hide her fear but he could see through it, “I’ve been here for a long time. A few more days won’t kill me”. He told her he’d be back, and with someone who was going to make this monster regret everything she’s done and Crystal embraced him in a large hug that kept him from speaking further. 

 

While they were embracing Carl felt Crystal pulled away from him as Astrid took her away and left him alone.

 

He paced the length of the tank many times trying to come up with a solution. He didn’t know how much time had passed before he heard a voice call up to him from the floor, 

 

“Little fairy? Are you there”

 

“Yes!” He shouted, “I’m here”

“Good!” The voice answered, “Now hurry and come to me. I don’t know how much time we have”

 

He climbed the thread, and once at the top and through the hole he had cut, took one more look down into the tank at the bed he and Crystal had shared and promised he’d be back to save her as soon as he was back to normal. He then leapt off the top and used his wings to slow his fall until he was on the floor and standing next to a group of moles.

 

“Where’s the other? I thought there were two of you?” one them asked

 

“She, she’s not coming” he said sullenly and the mole nodded and lead him through the tunnel.

 

He walked through the tunnel, noticing that it was made large enough for Crystal to pass through on her hands and knees which made it possible for him walk only slightly hunched over. As he entered the tunnel he looked back at the moles collapsing the entrance behind him and felt a pang of remorse for having failed Crystal. But he kept going knowing that the faster he was home the faster he could get back here. He had never been a violent person but he found himself looking forward to seeing how Astrid handled someone bigger than she was, and despite only seeing her as a giant the whole time, he knew he was significantly larger as a human. His perception of height was off but he figured she couldn’t be more than a little over five feet.

 

Eventually the hole came out underneath a bush outside the house where he got his first taste of fresh air in a while. He walked out several feet from the house and could feel his magic come back when he was out of range and took that opportunity to fly up and land on a tree branch to catch his breath. As he was standing on the branch catching his breath and enjoying the cool breeze, he heard a familiar voice rushing toward him and soon had the wind knock out of him as he was nearly tackled by someone still bigger but not as towering as Crystal.

 

“Carl!” Cassy cried, “I was afraid I’d never see you again” as she pulled him closer for a long, passionate kiss. She could tell from the look on his face that he’d been through a lot,

 

“What did they do to you in there?” she asked and he told her what had been happening, asking if she knew what Astrid was doing to them in there but Cassy didn’t know. Just then another fairy approached, Cassy whispered to him that her name was Gemma. She was shorter than Cassy but still a bit taller than Carl. This made Carl wonder if he was shorter than everyone but didn’t say anything while she answered,

 

“She seems to be combining ancient magic and modern technology to try harvesting our power, I need to get in there and see what she’s managed to achieve. But first we need to remove this magic blocking spell she somehow managed to put up around the house”, then to Carl she said, Did you see anything that might help us disable it?”

 

Carl looked back and said he didn’t, then Cassy joined in, 

 

“I know what we can do!” she said excitedly, “I found out what I did to make you into one of us. I thought I had found a simple shrinking spell but it was actually a fairy transformation spell, and since there are no male fairies it did the only thing it could do and made you into a woman so you could be one of us. It’s not as simple to reverse as I thought but it can be done, all we have to do is head back to the place I cast it and I can have you back to your old self in no time. And then when you’re a human again you should be able to get in there with no problem”

 

“Perfect”, Carl said, “Let’s go”, then to Gemma, “Can you watch this place and keep trying to get in? I promised Crystal I’d get her out as soon as I could”

 

Gemma nodded and Carl got ready to fly away with Cassy when suddenly another fairy landed next to them, this one once again taller than him. She was a little taller than Cassy as well, she looked over to Carl and asked, 

 

“Who’s Emma?”

 

Carl went white when he heard that name and told her that was him and explained why he was using that name, leaving out the part about his resemblance to the human actor the other fairies likely had never heard of. Gemma said that was a good idea but and asked the new arrival where she had heard that name.

 

“The human is out in front of the house calling for her” 

 

Carl scoffed, “Let her keep calling. I’ll be back when I’m normal again”, but the new arrival said that there might not be enough time, she was holding someone in her hand and threatening to do horrible things if Emma didn’t come back. 

 

Upon hearing this Carl’s hope for a quick return were dashed. As much as he wanted to get back to human form, he could never live with himself if he did it at the cost of Crystal’s life. He and his three companions flew up and over the house, making sure to go high enough to avoid the magic cancellation, and landed on a tree branch overlooking the front of the house where Astrid was holding Crystal in one hand with a pair of scissors opened over her neck with the other one.

 

“Come on out Emma!” she called, “I know you’re out here!” when he didn’t answer she added, "Or stay where you are if you want to see your friend lose her head!”

 

Carl sighed, and turning to Cassy said, 

 

“I’m sorry, I have to go back. You keep looking for a way in and come get us both as soon as you can.”

 

Cassy wanted to stop him but she understood what he was doing and let him go. He gave her one last kiss and leapt up to fly over to Astrid. Looking back he could see Cassy saying something to Gemma who seemed unhappy with what she was hearing but he didn’t have time to listen in and kept moving. 


 

Saved but at a cost by The Ice King

Carl flew down to hover just out of Astrid’s reach. He could see the anger on her face and knew that if he wasn’t careful she could easily kill Crystal. He slowly floated forward, still making sure he was far enough so she couldn’t reach out and grab him but not sure what else he could do so he tried reasoning with her, 

 

“Astrid, please don’t do this”, he pleaded, “I’ll come back and do whatever you want. Just don’t hurt Crystal”

 

Astrid chuckled grimly and said, 

 

“Sure you will. If you’re so willing to come back to me why are you staying just out of range of the house?”

 

He tried to find an answer but was unable to think of something before she interrupted him,

 

“Don’t bother coming up with an excuse, just get your tiny ass in my hand in five seconds or you can kiss your friend goodbye” she put the scissors in the front pocket of her dress and held it palm up for Carl while starting the countdown

 

“Five” He started going toward her, desperately looking for a way out of this but unable to find one. Even with his magic he couldn’t make a weapon fast enough and he didn’t know what he’d make that could hurt her at this size anyway

 

“Four” He was closer now, this time looking at the scissors in her dress pocket, wondering if maybe there was a way he could reach it and maybe use it against her but looking at it he remembered his trouble with something as small as a nail polish brush and realized that wasn’t going to happen

 

“Three” he was now close enough that his magic was gone and he could feel himself slowly descending into the waiting hand

 

“Two” his feet touched down and stood there waiting for whatever would happen next, hoping Cassy and the others would be back soon. Looking up he saw the fingers start to close around him and braced for what would certainly be a tight grip.

 

“Good!” He could hear Astrid say high above him, “You shouldn’t have tried to escape. I’m going to make y-…” she stopped abruptly as he could feel something crash into her followed by the feeling of falling and a large jolt as they hit the ground. He waited for a second to see if she was going to get up or at least open her hand but when nothing happened he managed to squeeze out between her fingers.

 

As he stood up he looked over at Astrid and saw that she was unconscious with a large gash just above her eye that was bleeding quite a bit. That was confusing enough but it was nothing compared to what he saw when he turned around. As he turned toward whatever it was that did this to her he found himself looking into the face of another giantess, this one a lot more friendly and familiar which only made it even more confusing. 

 

“Hi honey”, Cassy’s booming voice called out as she bent as low as she could get so she could see what to her was a now tiny Carl staring up at her in awe. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt with white sneakers and joked, “Human shoes are so weird. The bottoms are too hard”. Carl stood speechless.

 

The two stood like that in their now reversed size roles until Gemma landed next to them and said, 

 

“Come on. We need to get inside and get this spell cancellation field disabled”, she tried to take off again but as Carl had learned on his first day there all they could manage was a low hover without magic so she looked up to the giantess Cassy and asked if she could help them. 

 

Cassy placed her hand palm up and the two fairies climbed on. Just before she stood Crystal ran out from the direction of Astrid’s body and joined them. They all sat for better balance as the giant woman stood and made her way into the house.

 

“You didn’t tell me your girlfriend was a human”, Crystal said to Carl

 

Carl looked back over his shoulder at his once tiny girlfriend’s enormous breasts as she held her hand at chest level to keep them secure as she went inside and said, 

 

“It’s hard to explain but she wasn’t always”, then he decided that he should tell Crystal the whole story so he waited until Cassy placed them on a table and told them she was going to make sure Astrid was secure before she woke up and told her the truth.

 

When he was done Crystal looked him up and down and said, 

 

“So you used to be a human?” he nodded, “But now she is” she pointed in the direction Cassy had gone. Carl nodded again and Crystal asked, “But how did she become human?” Carl had no idea but Gemma spoke up,

 

“When that other human was going to capture him Cassy begged me to use the spell we’re going to use to make him human again on her”, she saw the look of concern on his face and quickly reassured him, “don’t worry, we can still turn you back. I just have to revert Cassy to her fairy form then you two can head home for her to turn you back”. Carl was relieved to hear this

 

“Good. I can’t wait to be human again so I can come back here and teach this bitch…”

 

The three fairies were knocked off their feet as a massive fist slammed on the table

 

“Teach this bitch what, exactly?” It was Astrid. She leaned in close enough for her giant face to fill their vision 

 

“So, your name isn’t Emma, huh? And you’re not even a fairy or even a woman? Wow!” she said excitedly “This changes everything. We have so much to discuss”. Carl, now worried how Astrid had gotten past Cassy asked

 

“Where’s Cassy? What did you do to her?”

 

Astrid furrowed her brow and said, 

 

“Who?” she asked, then “Oh? You mean that girl who sucker punched me? Don’t worry about her, you have much bigger things to deal with at the moment” as she picked him up by a wing, shaking him so much he thought it might tear. “Now then”, she said taking a seat while still holding him this way, “How about you tell me all about your little adventure”

 

“Don’t tell her anything!” Gemma yelled up to him which got Astrid’s attention. She picked her up by a leg with her free hand and holding her upside down in front of her face said

 

“And how do you plan on stopping her, I guess I should say him now?” she thought and then said, “nah, her is more appropriate, isn’t it?” and laughed. “But anyway, like I said, how are you  going to make her listen to you instead of me? In case you haven’t noticed I’m the biggest one here so I make the rules”

 

“Second… biggest” Cassy called from the doorway. Carl couldn’t see her from his position in Astrid’s hand but he could tell she was breathing heavy and sounded hurt. Astrid dropped both him and Gemma back onto the table and turned to face her, giving Carl a glimpse. She had a black eye and swollen lips plus she was leaning against the wall. He was more afraid for her than himself at this and tried to call out for her to stop and offered to cooperate with Astrid but neither giantess would listen as they charged each other.

 

Despite Cassy’s height advantage Astrid managed to get the upper hand quickly with a hard punch to Cassy’s good eye, causing her to stumble back. She followed up with a knee to the stomach sending Cassy to her knees. 

 

Carl wanted to look away but couldn’t abandon his love in her time of need. He looked to Gemma, 

 

“Is there anything we can do for her? She’s going to be killed!”. Gemma took a quick look around and saw the scissors lying at the other end of the table

 

“It’s a long shot but if we get those to the floor we might be able to use them to distract her” 

 

Carl nodded and the three of them ran over and with all their strength managed to get it over the edge where it landed with a loud clang. He worried that Astrid might hear it but she was busy with Cassy and didn’t.

 

Once it was down Carl, Crystal, and Gemma floated down and with some effort got it on its side. Being the tallest, Crystal raised the sharp end onto her shoulder and the three fairies ran with all their strength into Astrid’s ankle. 

 

Carl had hoped that they’d hit a tendon or maybe an artery but to his dismay all they managed to do was barely puncture the skin. Astrid yelped in pain and reached down

 

“What the hell?” she asked when she felt the scissors barely stuck in her ankle. When she looked down and saw the three fairies that were no longer on the table running for cover she laughed and said, “Nice try but thanks for the assist”, then to Cassy "Looks like your little girlfriend just made my job easier”. She brought the scissors up over her head ready to plunge down but Cassy, having been given a small window of opportunity, managed a punch to the side of her head. Shocked, Astrid dropped the scissors and Cassy was up and reaching for them at the same time.

 

The two women struggled to get the upper hand, Carl and the others could only watch helplessly as the titans battled. Once again Astrid overpowered Cassy and was ready to deliver the final blow when Gemma let out a wild battlecry and charged toward them, moving faster than he’d seen anyone move before. She reached the two in seconds and leapt up to Astrid’s hand where she grabbed on and wouldn’t let go. Carl couldn’t see what she was doing but he could tell it was hurting.

 

“Shit! Stop that you little pest!” Astrid cried out shaking the hand she was on. When that didn’t work she began to bang her hand on the floor. The first time had no effect but after the second, then the third it was obvious Gemma was losing steam. By the sixth she had stopped moving and fell limply to the ground. Carl and Crystal tried to rush over to help, danger or not, but as they were on their way Astrid lifted her knee and brought it crashing down on top of her. The two paused and looked on in horror. 

 

Luckily Gemma’s sacrifice wasn’t in vain. Cassy used this moment to grab the scissors and seeing her friend crushed like that sent a wave of adrenaline allowing her to pin Astrid down. Astrid started to say something but in her rage Cassy didn’t care and she plunged the blade into her chest over and over until she collapsed from exhaustion.

 

“You check on Gemma, I’m going to see if Cassy’s ok” Carl said to Crystal as the two split. 

 

He reached Cassy’s giant form and began to climb up her shirt, coming to rest on her chest. Her could from the rise and fall of the surface he was standing on that she was still alive but not conscious. Unsure of what to do, he climbed up onto her chin where he knelt down on her cheek and began slapping her, gently at first but quickly realized that at his size even his hardest would be gentle to her so he stood up and began jumping and yelling at her to wake up.

 

Eventually he saw her eyes begin to flutter and finally pop open. She sat up immediately, causing him to fall off his spot on her face and landing in the open neck of her shirt. Cassy reached in and plucked him out, sitting him on her palm and slowly standing, wincing with pain from the fight. When she was up she looked down at Astrid’s body and gave it a light nudge with her foot but received no response.

 

“Is-is she…?” she trailed off

 

“Yeah, I think she is” Carl answered before she could finish, “You didn’t have a choice. She was going to kill you and then do who knows what to all the rest of us”. He could tell she was upset at having taken a life even if it was the only option and wanted to console her but then her heard Crystal calling up to them. He pointed down to where she was with Gemma and Cassy laid on her stomach to be closer to them after placing Carl at her feet.

 

He could tell before he reached them that it was bad. Crystal was hunched over Gemma using all the magic she could but nothing seemed to be working. With Cassy looming over them she turned to the giant woman and said, 

 

“Please. Get us out of here. Maybe if we’re outside our magic will be strong enough to fix this”

 

Cassy didn’t hesitate and carefully scooped them all into her hand and carried them outside. Once there Carl and Crystal went to work trying with all their might to heal Gemma but once again with no luck. Finally Carl placed his ear to her chest and when he heard nothing he looked up at Cassy and shook his head. Upon hearing this Cassy sat up with her knees to he chest and said 

 

“No no no no no. This can’t be happening” while rocking back and forth and crying.

 

Carl, having his full capabilities back, flew up and landed on her knee to try consoling her. 

 

“I’m so sorry. She saved all of us and didn’t deserve this” she looked at him briefly then started crying even more. He flew off of her knee and hovered next to her face, giving her the closest he could get to a hug with their size difference which resulted in him being soaked in her tears. He backed away and when Cassy saw what had happened she managed a small smile despite still sobbing.

 

“Look at you”, she said, “you’re soaking wet” and he just shrugged and went back to embrace her some more, not concerned about it.

 

“What do we do now?” he asked, “Should we bring her back for a funeral? Do fairies even have funerals” 


Cassy said that wouldn’t be necessary and pointed down toward Gemma’s body which was now glowing brightly as what looked like glitter began to rise from her. He saw Crystal kneeling in reverence in front of her while Cassy rose to her knees as well so he sat on her shoulder and did the same. The three sat there until the body was gone with just a small sparkling outline of her form which soon disappeared as well.

 

When it was over Carl flew up in front of Cassy again and said, 

 

“We should check out this house to see if we can find any clues about what she was doing” Cassy nodded and the two were joined by Crystal as they approached the house to begin the investigation. Before they got there, however, the ground began to shake violently causing a wide pit to open and swallow the house. Once it was completely sunk the hole closed leaving an empty spot of land with no sign a house had ever been there. The three looked at each other and Carl said, 

 

“You should definitely let your people know about this when you get back” he looked around, “Speaking of which, how do we get you back to a fairy anyway?”

 

This caused Cassy to begin crying all over. She collapsed to her knees and sobbed louder than before as Carl once again tried to comfort her. 

 

“I can’t go back!” she shouted between tears, “Only the fairy who cast this spell can reverse it. I’m stuck like this forever! And…” she cried even harder now, “…and so are you. If I’m stuck as a human that means I don’t have the magic to restore you so you’re stuck as a fairy”

 

Upon hearing this Carl felt a pit in his stomach as he dropped from the air and landed in front of her knees where he sat in silence, contemplating spending the rest of his life like this.

 

While they were lost in thought Crystal flew over and landed next to Carl,

 

“I heard what she said. I’m sorry, is there anything I can do to help?”

 

Carl remained silent, unsure what to say. He knew what she could do to help but changing either of them back was impossible now that Gemma was gone. Cassy, however, spoke up with a few requests,

 

“Thanks Crystal. I think I’m going to need currency to get back to Carl’s house. It’s far enough by air and that’s no longer an option for me so I guess I’ll need to take”, she looked down at Carl and asked, “what’s that thing you take when you don’t have a car?” Carl, still trying to wrap his head around his new reality, mumbled “Uber. But you’ll need a phone too”. Cassy, at her new size and with her hearing reduced to human levels couldn’t hear what he said but Crystal did and relayed the message to her. 

 

After some quick magic from Crystal, Cassy had a new phone and credit card with enough money to get back to Carl’s place. She also had Crystal make her a purse so she’d have somewhere to hide Carl who wasn’t too thrilled about riding in a purse but when Cassy persisted he agreed. As they waited for their ride, Crystal said her goodbyes to the two and went home for the first time in years, promising to visit once she had settled to check up on them and help Carl adjust. Carl said nothing while Cassy extended her index finger which Crystal shook then flew away.

 

The Uber arrived shortly after and Cassy carefully picked up Carl and placed him in the purse. Before she did she asked if he wanted to make himself some clothes but he said he was ok for now and climbed into the purse before Cassy gently zipped it closed.

 

The ride took a lot longer than she had expected and by the time she arrived she had fallen asleep and had to be woken by the driver. 

 

“Huh? Oh, sorry” Cassy said as she opened the door and exited the car and it drove away. As she walked to the front door she realized that she didn’t have a key. She opened the purse and saw the tiny fairy her boyfriend had become sleeping and gently nudged him with her index finger. He woke with a start and she asked him to fly up through the window they broke and unlock the door. 

 

Wiping the sleep from his eyes he did as she asked and when he got to the lock realized that like with so many things now he was too small to move it. Concentrating on the lock he focused on making it move and after some effort he heard a click followed by the knob turning and his giant girlfriend walked in.

 



“So, um, now what?” Cassy asked hoping Carl would have some ideas. He just looked back at her and shrugged his shoulders, 

 

“I don’t know. This is new to me too” and suggested they have a seat at the kitchen table to talk about their next step and flew off toward the kitchen. Cassy followed, but not before fumbling for the light switch so she could see more clearly. 

 

“Is this how bad all humans see?” she called out, “I need a light for everything now”

 

When she reached her destination she saw Carl standing on the table waiting for her, or at least she saw a shape that she assumed was him since her human eyes seemed very weak. Remembering what Carl used to do when their roles were reversed she went to a cabinet, took out a coffee mug, and placed it upside down in front of Carl so he could have a seat while they talked then she sat down in front of him and watched as he floated up and landed on bottom of the mug. 

 

Carl sat looking up at his now giant girlfriend, noticing that his feet were nowhere near the ground while sitting on the mug and answered,

 

“I never noticed any problems when I was human”, he answered, But I can see how you’d think  that, compared to fairy sight you must feel blind” he paused, feeling bad for having said that but when she didn’t say anything added, “once we’re settled and if we can’t find a way to fix this you might want to visit a doctor to see if you need glasses”

 

She didn’t know what to say to this news so decided to change the subject. As scared as she was, she knew Carl must be just as scared. Looking down at him she realized just how tiny she used to be and now he was even smaller than she was and in a whole new body that seemed very likely to be his forever. She lowered herself as much as she comfortably could and asked him how he was doing with this. He thought for a moment before answering, 

 

“Honestly, I don’t know. On hand, and don’t judge me, but being in this new body feels pretty nice. I don’t know if it’s because of the magic running through me or maybe just my way of coping with this but I feel comfortable like this”, he looked around at his giant surroundings then added, “well, almost comfortable. This being tiny thing is pretty scary, I know I can protect myself with the magic but I had several reminders of how small and weak I am while with that monster”

 

Cassy smiled down at him and said

 

“I’m glad you’re ok with some of this” she reached down toward him and lifted his chin with her index finger, “and if it helps, I think you’re adorable like this” then leaned in and gave him a giant kiss on the top of his head. While there she inhaled and noticed how great he smelled, “Mmm. You smell like strawberries”

 

Carl took a handful of his hair and sniffed and realized she was right. 

 

“There’s something else” Carl said, “If I’m going to be like this I should probably go by a different name” Cassy nodded and he continued, “I thought of going with Emma because of how I look but after my ordeal I don’t think I want to hear that name ever again so I was thinking maybe you could call me Daisy”

 

“Daisy’s good”, Cassy said. “How did you come up with that one?”

 

“I don’t know”, Carl, now Daisy, said. “I just like the sound of it and I was trying to think of a name that I didn’t know anyone had and this is what I thought of”

 

“Well it’s beautiful” Cassy replied. 

 

The two were interrupted by a phone ringing in the other room. Daisy listened to the voice caller ID and heard it say “Call from Rachel - mobile”

 

“Oh shit!” she exclaimed, “She must be worried sick about me. Cassy, can you go get my phone and bring it here? I can’t call right now but I should at least send her a text so she knows I’m ok”. He looked down at his body and added, “Well, mostly ok”


 

Quick thinking by The Ice King

As Cassy went off to retrieve the phone Carl spent the time thinking about the gravity of his situation. It was safe to say that his life as he knew it was over. He wasn’t too upset by that, he didn’t have any family and he wasn’t very close with anyone at his job so he could cut those ties fairly easily. The only person in his life besides Cassy that he cared about was Rachel, his best friend since childhood. At one point he was sure she was the one for him and that they’d end up getting married and having a happy traditional family, she even thought that too and they dated for a few years in high school until she eventually realized she was attracted to women and didn’t see herself living the life he wanted. He wasn’t proud of the way he reacted and it lead to them not seeing each other for a few years but they reconnected after college and grew to be just as close as before as platonic friends and things between them were better than ever. He even told her about his relationship with Cassy, which went as well as it could have gone considering he was telling her that not only are fairies real but his girlfriend, who up until that point he’d always made excuses for them not meeting, was one. 

 

But once the initial shock wore off Rachel was really excited about the situation and the two hit it off really well. Cassy once told him that after him, she was his favorite human. They even spent some time together without him hanging out like two old friends. Sometimes he wondered if maybe Rachel had a thing for Cassy, well he actually knew she did because she told them both that she found her amazingly hot, and as someone who was always short her whole life found being bigger than someone by so much arousing but she promised she’d never act on it and they left it at that. Cassy did try to bring a fairy friend over for her once and they got along ok but in the end nothing came of it and Rachel was happy just being the occasional third wheel.

 

Cassy returned with the phone and placed it down in front of him. He jumped down off the mug and bent down to swipe it open, finally getting it to work after using both hands. The facial recognition was out of the question so he walked over to the numbers and managed to enter the password with his tiny feet. He then hopped over to the messages icon which opened when he landed on it and read her messages. As expected, she was sounding worried in the last few so he was going to send her something to make her feel better. He knelt down and brought the keyboard up then began typing. After a few words he realized how exhausting and awkward it was at his size and looked up at Cassy who had been watching him with a look of amusement the whole time, 

 

“Um, would you mind doing this?” he asked sheepishly, “it’s not easy at this size”

 

She smiled and reached down to pick up what to him was a monolith with ease and holding it in her hands said, 

 

“Of course I will. What do you want to say?” she looked down and saw that he seemed embarrassed so she put the phone down again and brought her face to his level, “You don’t have to be ashamed, I’m impressed you did as much as you did” and ruffled his hair with her finger which despite the intent only made him feel smaller and weaker than he already did but he didn’t mention it.

 

“Just say that I’m fine and I’ve been with you for a few days and I forgot my phone”

 

Cassy quickly typed the message, amazed at how easy it was for her to do this at her current size. Not only had she just seen Carl struggle with it, she remembered the times she tried it herself when she was that small. When she was done she held it front of Carl to approve which he did and using both hands hit the send button. She resisted cheering him on for that small feat not wanting to feel like she was patronizing him. 

 

The message was marked read almost instantly followed by the three dots letting them know Rachel was replying. 

 

The dots remained for a while then disappeared without a new message coming. Carl thought that was weird when suddenly the screen lit up and a deafening ringtone came out, sending him reeling backwards and falling onto his ass. He was up quickly and instinctively reached over and pressed the answer button without thinking. Suddenly he was staring into Rachel’s face, she had decided to call on Facetime and he foolishly answered. 

 

He quickly ran and hid behind the mug but it was too late as Rachel said, 

 

“It’s ok. I know all about you guys, you don’t have to hide. I’m friends with Carl, is he around?”

Looking up he saw Cassy reaching down for the phone but flew up and managed to stop her, seeing her as a human would only confuse Rachel for now and he just wanted to get her off the phone until he was ready to explain everything to her. She agreed and he went back down behind the mug and was ready to head out to talk to her until he realized he was naked. Thinking quickly he grabbed a nearby napkin and made it into a simple sundress then went out to greet Rachel.

 

“Oh”, he replied as he came out into Rachel’s view, “Hi. I’m Cassy’s friend Daisy. Nice to meet you” he could feel her checking him out and felt vulnerable and weird being in front of his friend like this. She was silent for a moment then replied, 

 

“Hi Daisy, I’m Rachel, nice to meet you. Is Carl around?”

 

Carl hesitated while he came up with an excuse then said, 

 

“Sure. I’ll go get him” and started to fly away but thought of something to distract her before he did. He turned around and winked at her then jumped up in a way that made his dress ride up a little giving her a view of his tiny but well formed behind. She didn’t say anything but he knew enough about his friend to know that his plan worked and she wasn’t thinking about where Carl was as much anymore. 

 

He flew up and out of sight of the phone then motioned for Cassy to follow while also staying out of sight which she did even though he was sure she was going to blow it a couple of times. She was clearly not used to being so big yet.

 

When they were safely in the next room he flew up to the level of her face and hovered in front of it

 

“What should I tell her? She’s expecting to see the human me any second now!”

 

Cassy tried to think of something but was unable 

 

“I don’t know, maybe we can tell her you went to the bathroom? She knows you take a long time in there” she looked at him in his current form then add, “well, you used to”

 

Not knowing what else to say he agreed and went back toward the phone to try Cassy’s suggestion. Before he turned the corner into the kitchen she called to him and said, 

 

“and maybe try to distract her again” when he asked how she pulled up her shirt and exposed her chest. He loved both the sight he was presented with and the idea. As he flew back to the phone he loosened his top so that when he landed it would drop just enough. Sure enough, when he touched down back on the table he felt the top of the dress fall, exposing his proportionately large breasts which caught Rachel’s eye immediately. 

 

“Oh my!” he said mock innocently, “I’m so sorry!” as he slowly and what he hoped was seductively, pulled it back up and adjusted his breasts to fit back inside. When he looked up he could see that it had worked and Rachel was staring at him with her mouth slightly open.

 

“Uh, i-it’s ok. I didn’t see anything” she stammered

 

Carl decided to do one more thing that would hopefully take her mind off his whereabouts and replied, 

 

“Oh. That’s a shame. Maybe next time then” and bit his lower lip in a way that he hoped looked seductive then went on, “Anyway, Carl is in the bathroom. I didn’t go in because you know how he is but he said it’s going to be a while. He wants to know if he can call you tomorrow?”

 

“Huh?” Rachel asked, almost forgetting the entire reason she called which made Carl smirk, “Oh, yeah. Sure. Tell him that’s fine. Thanks”

 

He said goodbye and reached over to end the call but Rachel asked one more thing, 

 

“A-are you going to be there still tomorrow Daisy?”

 

“Oops”, he thought, “maybe I went too far”  then out loud said, “Yeah. I’ll be here for a while”, then “longer than you think” to himself

 

“Cool! I’ll see you tomorrow then cutie!” Rachel answered in a tone Carl recognized as her attempt at flirtation and suddenly felt bad that he lead her on like this and wondered if maybe he should have just come out and told her everything right away. But it was too late and she had already hung up.

“That went well” Cassy said as she sat back down at the table in front of Carl

 

“I don’t know, maybe it went too well. She thinks I’m one of your friends we’re trying to set her up with again” he answered while flying up and back onto the upturned mug, “but that’s a problem for tomorrow. How are you holding up?”

 

Cassy paused then let out a long sigh,

 

“I don’t really know yet. For one thing, I feel huge. I’m so used to everything in this house towering over me but now it all seems so small” she looked down to Carl, “then there’s you. I’m used to you towering over me yet now you can fit into my palm with room to spare. Even if you don’t look the same just knowing it’s you is strange. But part of me is a little excited to experience life as a human. I know there are a lot of little things you do that I’m going to be able to try and I’m looking forward to it”

 

“Like what?” Carl asked

 

“Like driving” she answered right away, “It’s always seemed so cool to control something moving so fast. I want to try that out as soon as I can”

 

“But you were able to fly pretty fast and get places a lot quicker than a car could get you” Carl responded

 

“I know, but it’s just something that seemed like fun that I had always assumed I’d never get to try but now that I’m big enough I want to”

 

Carl laughed at this, “Well in that case I’d love to give you some lessons. I can be the little angel on your shoulder while you learn”

 

“Or devil” Cassy remarked, “I’ve been in your car while you drive. You get mad at people all the time”

 

“I only get mad at the idiots and assholes” Carl said defensively then saw she was smiling, “which I suppose was everyone else but me” and the two laughed. “Is there anything else you want to try?”

 

“Sure, there’s plenty” she said then reached down toward him, “for example, I really want to see how it feels being the bigger one when we make love”

 

At that she placed her index finger under both his breasts at the same time

 

“Oh my gosh!” she giggled, “they’re so cute!” Carl didn’t resist as she gently lifted them “and they weigh almost nothing”

 

It felt nice having her giant finger lift then massage his breasts but he was feeling tired so using both hands, and more strength than he like to admit, lowered her finger and said, 

 

“I definitely want to do that too, but this ordeal has taken a lot out of me and if you don’t mind I really want to just relax and get some sleep”

 

She nodded and pulled her finger away

 

“I understand”, then an idea came to her and she stood up quickly and carefully lifted Carl off the mug and set him down on the table. As he looked up confused she said, “Wait here” then took the mug with her to the sink.

 

Once there she turned on the water and waited for it to get warm and fill the mug with it. Once it was almost to the top she went into a cupboard to find what she was looking for. She could hear Carl calling from the table asking what she was doing but ignored him as she searched until she found it. Reaching in she pulled out the sugar jar he kept for her visits and poured it into the water until she had enough to make the water cloudy. Curiously, she took a sip and was surprised that it didn’t taste nearly as good as she was used to. To a fairy there was no such thing as too sweet yet here she was almost sickened by how sweet this mixture was.

 

“Well, there’s something else to get used to” she thought then wondered how other things she found disgusting as a fairy would taste now and went over to the fridge where was able to reach the top fairly easily on her tiptoes and grabbed a bag of chips to bring with her as she went back to where Carl waited.

 

Carl watched as his giantess girlfriend came back carrying a bag of chips and the mug with a steaming liquid in it

 

“I’m not sure how much I’ll enjoy those now” he said as she placed the chips on the table next to him, while amazed at the size of it. 

 

“I know” Cassy answered and lowered the mug in front of him, “Those are for me. This is for you. Climb in, if you’re anything like every other fairy you’ll love this”

 

He stepped out of the sundress and flew up to float over the surface of the cloudy water,

 

“What’s in there?” he asked

 

“It’s sugar water, and trust me it feels just as nice on your skin as it does when you eat it” 

 

He carefully lowered himself in up to his neck and rested his arms on the rim while letting the rest of his body float easily just below the surface. Like she said, the feeling of the water on his skin was better than any hot tub he’d ever been in as a human. Even though the sugar crystals had been dissolved he could still feel them gently pulsing all over his body. As he sat there he could feel all his worries wash away, along with the trauma he’d been through with Astrid. He put his head back and closed his eyes as the pleasure swept through his body.

 

From above the mug Cassy looked down and could tell he was enjoying it. She tentatively reached into the bag and pulled out a chip then took a small bite. It was crispier than she expected and loaded with salt but the taste was so good. She immediately popped the rest of the chip in her mouth followed by another, then another. Before she knew it she had finished the whole bag and felt a heaviness in her stomach that she wasn’t used to. 

 

“I guess this is what being full feels like” she said out loud knowing Carl was too lost in his own world to hear then placed her head in her hands and just watched over him as he soaked in his sugar water bath. 

 

 

Rachel arrives by The Ice King

Carl had lost track of time in his sugar water bath but was brought out of the daze by a loud sound coming from above him. Looking up he saw Cassy’s giant head supported by her hands while she slept and snored loudly. Remembering the times she teased him about snoring he smiled as he climbed out of the mug, dropped to the table, and after shaking his wings to dry them, flew up and in front of her nose. 

 

Before waking her he reached out and touched the tip of her nose, amazed to see that his hand was only a little bit bigger than it, then gently nudged her with his foot. After a few tries she snorted loudly and woke with a start,

 

“Huh?” she asked still in a sleep fog, “What’s going on? Where am I?” 

 

She seemed out of it and looked around before settling on Carl and saying, 

 

“Oh, right” as if remembering something she had thought was a dream

 

“You look tired. You should get some sleep” Carl suggested flying down to her hand and trying, but failing, to lift it by grabbing her ring finger and lifting. She saw this and couldn’t help giggling a little before lifting her hand and letting him pretend to guide her to his bed where she quickly stripped off her clothes and collapsed into it fully naked. 

 

Carl, although starting to get used to being around giants, was still not quite used to seeing Cassy as one and stood on his night table staring at her while she laid down and got comfortable. Once she stopped moving he flew over and landed next to her face to ask if she wanted him to keep her company. 

 

“Thanks”, she said with a yawn, “That’s sweet but I don’t know how I’ll sleep like this and the last thing I want is to crush you in the middle of the night. Why don’t you go sleep in my bed at least until I’m more used to this?”

 

This comment reminded Carl of how small he was but he understood and after leaning in close and giving her a kiss on the cheek, flew off and into the dollhouse he’d likely be spending a lot more time in in the coming days. Once inside he went straight to be bedroom and took some time to check out his new surroundings. He had only been in here once before and looking around wasn’t high on his list of priorities at the time.

 

Cassy had always been one to keep mementos of their time together so it was full of pictures of the two of them at various places they visited, he had bought a small photo printer that printed card sized pictures which at his current size were like large posters that were taped all over the walls. Most of them were closeups of Cassy standing in his hand or sitting on his shoulder since it was hard to get someone to take their picture together without revealing her but there were a few taken by Rachel where he could see him as his old self with the tiny Cassy sitting on his shoulder blowing kisses or waving to the camera and he felt a small bit of regret that those days were over. If they ever took pictures like that again it would be close ups of him standing on his giant girlfriend’s shoulder or in her massive palm.

 

After reminiscing for a while he saw a dress draped over a chair and picked it up,

 

“I can’t believe she saved this” he laughed as he held the doll dress he bought for her on one of their first dates.

 

He was still nervous and unsure of how to handle dating a fairy so he decided to get her a gift that he thought she’d like, which he decided would be a nice dress that he bought from a speciality toy store. He took a long time deciding which one to get, which made him look a little creepy as the only adult male with no kids in the store spending at least an hour studying doll dresses. He got more than a few odd stares when he put his fingers inside and pushed the top out to simulate breasts. But when he picked one out he was so proud of himself and couldn’t wait to give it to her. It was a dark red formal knee length dress with a bare back, he made sure to get one like this so she’d have room for her wings. 

 

He knew she was able to make clothes with her magic but still thought she’d be happy with the gift he got for her, and in her defense she was was very good at pretending to like it and even wore it for most of the night but he eventually noticed her shifting uncomfortably while they were talking and when he asked what was wrong she confessed that the dress, while very nice, was incredibly uncomfortable and itchy. He apologized and said she could take it off which she did then proceeded to thank him with a very nice reward of straddling his penis and rubbing up and down with her whole body. They had done that many times since but that was the first and most memorable to him. Later that day he threw the dress in the trash but she must have taken it out and saved it, the thought made him smile. 

 

Holding up in front of his body he realized he could probably fit into it pretty easily which was just one more reminder of how small he was.  He was also curious to see what she meant by it being uncomfortable so he picked it and put it on. 

 

It was difficult getting it past his wings but once he did that they were able to move freely thanks to the bare back. It was also a bit tighter in the chest area since he was bigger up top than Cassy and instead of ending at his knees it went down to his ankles, but after some adjustments he had it on and went over to the mirror to see how it looked.

 

As he walked he could feel the fabric scratching every part of his body it touched and immediately knew what she meant by uncomfortable which made him love her even more for enduring this as long as she did and actually rewarding him at the end of it. 


By the time he reached the mirror he was ready to tear it off but when he looked at his reflection he was impressed by how good he looked in it. He had never pictured himself wearing something like this in his life, but he had also never imagined himself being a woman or a fairy so this was the least of his concerns. He did some poses in front of the mirror and found himself being aroused by his reflection. Even though he was still hoping to be returned to his old self he had to admit that he was very hot in this form and was glad for that at least. 

 

He made a mental note to wear this again and show off for Cassy but for now he just wanted to get out of it and get some sleep. He carefully slipped it off and returned it to its place on the chair then flew up and landed on the bed where he fell into a deep sleep.

 

*TAP TAP TAP*

 

He was woken by loud tapping on the window. Shaking the sleep off, he hopped down off the bed and went over to the source of the sound to see Cassy’s huge face staring in at him. 

 

“Sorry”, she said sheepishly, “Was I too loud? I’m still trying to learn how strong I am now, Anyway, want a ride?”

 

She gave him an apologetic smile and he said it was ok then climbed into her open palm that she held at chest level. She was wearing one his shirts which was oversized on her but he could still make out the swell of her breasts and was aware that they were each larger than him. If he had been more awake that thought would have aroused him but instead he just laid back and enjoyed the short trip to the kitchen table. Once there she gently placed him in the mug of warm sugar water she had prepared and handed him a chunk of chocolate as long as his arm. It was a little heavier than he expected but he found that if he rested it on the edge of the mug he could hold it up enough to nibble on it. Like everything sweet now, it tasted better than anything he’d ever eaten as a human. It was hard not to get lost in the moment but he managed to give Cassy attention as she went over to her chair and sat down. 

She had a large plate with bacon and toast on it. Looking over toward the stove and sink he could see she had cooked for herself and made a huge mess. Luckily he remembered from when their roles were reverse that there was a spell that would make cleaning easy an he made a note to take care of it after.

 

“This stuff is great” Cassy said with her mouth full of toast and bacon, “I can see why you love it so much”, she looked down and realized her mistake then quickly corrected herself, “I mean, why you used to love it so much”

 

“It’s ok, you don’t have to keep apologizing” Carl comforted her, “Besides, I’m enjoying this chocolate even more than I ever enjoyed any of that stuff”. He felt bad too and wondered if she missed her former tastes but looking up at her she seemed pretty happy so he left it alone. They both had a lot of adjustments to make and it wouldn’t help anyone to dwell on what they’d lost.

 

After the two had sat eating in silence and enjoying the new tastes their bodies now enjoyed, the phone rang. The called ID said it was Rachel but only an audio call so Cassy hit the answer button and held the phone to her ear. 

 

“Hi Rachel” she answered after a pause

 

Carl watched as she listened to Rachel on the other end then spoke when it was her turn, 

 

“Yeah, he’s here. He’s just taking a shower. Do you want him to call you back?”

 

More silence as she listened

 

“I do?” Cassy asked looking nervous, “That’s weird, I don’t know why my voice would be different. I’m still just little old me. Maybe I’m just leaning into the phone too much”. She held it further away from her face and tried to lower her voice to a loud whisper, 

 

“How about now? Do I still sound too close?”

 

Rachel must have said she sounded ok because she looked relieved. After a few more seconds of silence though, her eyes went wide and she said, 

 

“Really? You’re here?” she stood up and looked out the window then quickly ducked back down. “In the driveway?” she added

 

She looked down to Carl and mouthed, “she’s here” which he already knew from the exchange he had just witnessed then said to Rachel, 

 

“Cool. I’d let you in but well, you know. I can’t even lift the key. Ha ha!”

 

Another pause as he heard Rachel laugh then more shock as she said, 

 

“Oh? He gave you a key” she glared down at him then said to Rachel in a way that she hoped didn’t sound too weird, “That’s… great. I-I’ll see you in a minute then” and ended the call.

 

Looking down at Carl she said in a panic, 

 

“What are we going to tell her about this?” as she gestured toward him and her

 

“It’s ok” he said, “Just relax, you knew we had to tell her eventually. It’s just coming sooner than later. We’ll take it slow and I’m sure she’ll be ok with this. She’s a good friend”

 

That seemed to calm her down and she looked less worried as they heard the front door open followed by the sound of Rachel’s boots as she walked through the hallway toward the kitchen. 

 

“How many times have I told her to take those things off” Carl said in frustration but with a slight smile as he tried to lighten the tension. He saw Cassy smile just before hearing the loud voice from behind her,

 

“Who the hell are you?”

 

Cassy got up and holding her hands in front of her, approached Rachel and said, 

 

“It’s ok. It’s me, Cassy”

 

Rachel slowly approached her and answered, 

 

“You do look like her but how are you so…” she hesitated and Cassy finished for her, 

 

“Big? It’s a long story”, she motioned for Rachel to have a seat and when she came into Carl’s view he saw that when Rachel called her big she meant it in two ways. It had been hard for him to determine how tall she was but looking at her standing next to Rachel, who he knew to be five feet even, he could tell she was at least a head taller than her. If he had to guess he’d say she was around 5’9” or 10, not much shorter than he used to be. He hadn’t thought much of it and had only seen her as a giant to him but now he realized she was tall even for a human woman. He wasn’t sure how that made him feel but he didn’t have much time to dwell on it as Rachel noticed him in the mug.

 

“Daisy”, she said as she sat down in front of him. He could tell that although she was confused she was still trying to get a peek at his chest under the water. He reoriented himself so that he was facing the outside and hung his arms over the side, hiding the breasts he knew she was looking for but this made his body float up and he could feel his tiny butt exposed to the air and from the look on her face he knew she saw it too. He decided to let it go and focus on the matter at hand

 

“Hi!” he called up to her cheerfully, “Rachel, was it?” he was still playing the part of Daisy as he tried to come up with a good way to explain things to her. 

 

“Yeah, that’s me!” she said then added, “So, did you do this to her?” pointing at Cassy. She paused as if listening for something then suddenly got up before he could answer and headed out of the room quickly. She returned less than a minute later looking upset.

 

“I just checked the bathroom and there’s no one in there” she lunged at Cassy and despite their size difference managed to pin her against the wall fairly easily.

 

“Who are you? What did you do to him?” She turned to look at Carl, this time the dopey infatuation gone from her face and demanded to know from him, 

 

“Did you help her?”

 

Cassy tried to break free but Rachel held her firmly,

 

“ANSWER ME!”

 

Cassy started to say something but Carl was already up and hovering in front of Rachel’s face,

“Stop!” he begged, “You’re hurting her! It’s me, I’m Carl”

 

She loosened her grip and Cassy managed to slip free and put some distance between herself and Rachel before saying, 

 

“It’s true. And I really am Cassy. We had an… accident of a sort and now we’re like this”

 

Although her tone and demeanor had softened he could tell Rachel still didn’t buy it. It was wise of Cassy to move away from her, she might be small but she was tough. He backed up far enough that he hoped he’d be out of her grabbing range, he knew all too well that it didn’t matter how short they were to him, giants were giants.

 

“She’s not lying. I know this is weird, but I swear it’s me”

 

“Ok” she said, “If it really is you, tell me something only you and I would know”

 

He tried to think of something but before he could she asked him, 

 

“What did you say to me when I told you I was a lesbian?”

 

He remembered exactly what he said but it was hurtful and he was ashamed of himself for it

 

“Uh, can you ask me something else? I don’t really want to…”

 

“No”, she said firmly, “I’m sure you and Cassy have shared all kinds of happy memories so if you’re not him you’ll know those. I want to know about a bad one”

 

Her logic made sense but just to be safe he backed away from her a little more before he answered, 

 

“I said you were a dyke slut who was just using me because you were ashamed of who you are”. He said it quietly because he was embarrassed and she asked him to speak him. He repeated it and braced himself for her response, remembering the first time he said it she had punched him right in the mouth. Despite being over a foot shorter than him at the time she hit him hard enough to knock him down. He was afraid she’d do that again and didn’t think he’d survive this one. Instead he saw her mouth turn into a smile and she plucked him out of the air and gave him a huge kiss on the top of his head, 

“It is you!” she said, then added, “mmm. Strawberries” as she carried him back to the table and placed him down on the surface.  She then went to Cassy and looking up into eyes, said, 

 

“And you too!” and gave her a huge hug.


 

Making himself pretty by The Ice King

They spent the rest of the morning filling Rachel in on the events they had been through with the fairy transformation spell, Carl’s Ordeal with Astrid, and why they were both seemingly stuck like this permanently. When they were done Rachel said, 

 

“Wow, that Astrid chick sounds like a real bitch. It’s a good thing she’s gone or I’d be on my way there right now to kick her ass”

 

She had always been protective of the people she cared about even if she was usually the smallest of her friends. It was something Carl had always liked about her. Despite being a petite woman with pink hair that made her look younger than she was (at 27 she was still carded when she bought alcohol), she was more than capable of taking care of herself and others when needed. Carl wish he had had Rachel’s help during his time with Astrid, he had a feeling that even if she was smaller than he currently was she still would have found a way to take her out before help even had time to arrive.

 

“Hey Carl, I mean Daisy” Rachel said as she seemed to notice something, “can you fly up in front of my face for a second?”

 

He did as she asked and waited while she stared at him for a moment before saying, 


“You know who you look like now?” 

 

Before she could finish both Carl and Cassy said in unison, 

 

“Yeah. We know!” and laughed. Carl then explained to her that he was even going to use the name Emma but it reminded him too much of Astrid so he decided against it and Rachel nodded in understanding.

 

“So” Rachel said, “What’s the plan now?”

 

Carl was the first to answer, 

 

“I don’t know. After we finished eating I was going to clean that mess over there but after that I hadn’t planned anything. I suppose we have a lot to talk about, we’re still adjusting. Isn’t that right Cass?” he looked to her and she nodded but added, 

 

“Yeah, this is still weird but now that you mention it I would like to get some clothes that fit. Your stuff is ok for wearing around the house but it’s pretty big on me”

 

Rachel’s eyes lit up at this, 

 

“So it’s settled then. We’re going on a shopping trip! Just us girls!” Carl, having been used to being excluded from girl’s days out was about to ask if he could go to when Rachel added, “And of course that includes you little girl” she was using his old nickname for her which was now more appropriate for him that her, “I said just us girls and like it or not that means you too missy”

 

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Carl asked and Rachel just smiled and nodded.

 

He decided to get started on cleaning up but Rachel gently grabbed him by the waist and held him up, saying

 

“Let the big girls take care of this, you go and make yourself pretty. Besides, Cassy needs to learn to do some things on her own if she’s going to be a human now” it was a little humiliating to be held like this by someone he was used to being shorter than him and told to make himself ‘pretty’ for them but he knew she was messing around so when she released him he flew over in front of Cassy and asked if she had any special requests. 

 

She thought about it then said,

 

“Hmm, I don’t know. Having my boyfriend try to pretty himself up for me wasn’t something I’d spent much time thinking about. But how about you wear what you asked me to wear on your last birthday?”

 

Once again he was grabbed gently by the waist as she brought him closer to her mouth to whisper, 

 

“I always thought the outfit you chose was very sexy. I left it in my closet so you’d only need to make some tiny alterations”, she held her index finger and thumb very close together to emphasize tiny before saying seductively, “I’d love to see it on my girlfriend now”

 

He wanted to protest but thinking back on the times she dressed like he wanted he couldn’t help agree that he was curious to see how this body would look so he agreed and when she released him flew off toward the dollhouse to get changed while the two giant women began their task of cleaning the kitchen.

 

He flew in through the open bedroom window and landed in front of the closet to find what Cassy asked him to wear. She had it hung neatly on a paperclip he had bent into a small clothes hanger for her, he pulled it out and took a moment to try bending the clip only to find that it was impossible for him now. He might as well have been trying to bend a steel bar. 


He held it out in front of him and nervously took both the shorts and shirt off the hanger and first slipped into the skirt. It was a short leather skirt meant to be tight and end just below his butt cheeks but at its current size was fairly loose and went down to his mid thigh. He concentrated and felt it tighten and slide up until it fit him like he remembered it looking on Cassy. He was surprised and relieved at how comfortable it was then remembered that fairy clothes didn’t have to follow the rules of the stuff he was used to, no matter how they looked the magic made them easy to wear.

 

He then pulled the shirt over his head, it was a red bare shoulder long sleeve shirt that left his midriff exposed. Or it was meant to, like with the skirt he had to make some adjustments first since it was now ending below his waist and was tighter in the chest than he’d like but after some quick alterations it was done. He started to walk toward the mirror to give himself a quick check then remembered the last part. He bent down, which was surprisingly easy in this skirt, and after digging around found what he was looking for - the knee high boots with what looked like several inch heels but he knew from Cassy’s explanation that it was only an illusion and they were really just flat bottoms with a soft sole like all fairy shoes. He pulled them onto each foot, once again needing to adjust them to his smaller size, and when done went over to the mirror for the finishing touch.

 

As much as he was getting used to how he looked, he was still amazed by how hot this outfit made him. He had loved when Cassy wore it and never would have imagined that he’d be wearing it some day but now that he had he was very pleased with what he saw. He felt a strong arousal looking at himself and if he had had time he would have loved to watch himself take this off but there was plenty of time for that later, and maybe he could get Cassy to do it instead. The thought of lying in her giant palm while she slowly removed each piece of clothing aroused him even more and he found his hand drifting downward but quickly snapped out of it.

 

He made some poses to practice for when he met Cassy and Rachel, then before leaving to go meet them decided to make one more adjustment. Concentrating on his hair, he used his magic to make it into a long wavy style. When he was satisfied he went to the window and flew off toward the kitchen for his big reveal.

 

He entered the room to see Cassy and Rachel finishing up with the dishes. Rachel was drying some plates that she then passed to Cassy who put them on a high shelf in the cupboard without needing to stand on her tiptoes which emphasized how tall she now was. Carl hovered in place for a moment to watch the scene in front of him then loudly cleared his throat to get their attention. 

 

Rachel was the first to hear the high pitched coughing sound and turned to see Carl floating several feet away

 

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “I said make yourself pretty, not make yourself fucking painfully hot!” as she approached him. When she was closer she stooped down a little so he was in front of her face and just blatantly checked him out. 

 

“Turn around”, she said making a twirling motion with her finger, “I want to see the whole package”

 

Feeling a little uncomfortable he did as she asked and was met with a loud whistle, 

 

“Looking good, tiny” Rachel said while reaching out and taking his right foot between her fingers, “and these boots are really hot” he then remembered that she had a thing for women in boots, it was something they would talk about after they became friends again and he agreed, never thinking that one day he’d be a hot woman in boots that she’d be fawning over. 

 

He could feel her fingers gently caressing his leg sending shivers down his spine. When she reached what should have been the heel she rubbed it with her thumb then looked at him confused, 

 

“I don’t get it. I see a heel but when I touch it all I feel is a flat bottom”. The feel of her rubbing his foot made the shivers intensify and he thought he was going to cry out before Cassy appeared over Rachel’s shoulder and lightly lifted Carl up and out of her grasp.

 

“It’s an illusion spell”, she explained to Rachel, “Watch” as she placed Carl on the table and asked him to walk toward her

 

He did as she asked and walked toward the giantess in front of him. To him it felt like he was walking the same way he always did but to Rachel and Cassy they saw him walking as if he were wearing heels, they could even hear the tiny clack when each fake heel hit the surface of the table. 

 

“So you don’t feel anything different on your feet while you’re walking?” Rachel asked Carl who shook his head, 

 

“Nope, in fact these boots feel more like socks”, he remembered Cassy’s explanation from a while ago and relayed it to Rachel, “Fairies don’t have much need for hard soles in our shoes since we fly most of the time so we make them as comfortable as possible” He immediately realized that he referred to fairies as ‘we’ which felt weird but he figured he’d better get used to that since that’s what he was now.

 

He saw Cassy staring at him intently and asked what was up

 

“Nothing”, she answered, “I’m just trying to see if I can see through the magic. When I was a fairy I could always see through illusions like this but now all I can see is the illusion of you wearing heels. I had hoped that maybe I’d retained just a little magic but it’s starting to look like that isn’t the case” she looked upset and Carl flew up to comfort her by placing his tiny hand on her cheek,

 

“It’s ok. You don’t know for sure if your connection to the magic is completely gone, just this one thing. You could still find something” they both knew this was unlikely but she brought her hand up to her cheek and covered his with a finger. “Besides”, he added, “If you need anything at all, you have your very own fairy boyf- I mean girlfriend, now” and he leaned in to kiss her fingertip. 

 

“Awww!” he heard Rachel from behind him, “You two are such a cute couple! I mean, you always were but you’re so much cuter now”

 

Carl started to protest but looking over toward his reflection in a window he realized she was right and just thanked her

 


“Well, now that we have all this done, let’s head out” Rachel suggested before looking over at Cassy still wearing just one of Carl’s oversized shirts and nothing else, “ummm, we should probably do something about this first”, then to Carl, “So, Daisy, do you have anything your giant human girlfriend can wear?” She seemed to enjoy calling him by his new name.

 

Carl said he didn’t but suggested using some magic to alter some of the stuff he did have. Cassy informed him that it was possible but he should stick to something simple for his first attempt, it wasn’t dangerous for him, just tiring if he exerted himself too much so it was best to just adjust some existing clothes to fit her for now. 

 

He followed Cassy into his room where she found a pair or jeans and a t-shirt that she put on and waited for Carl to do his thing. 

 

He focused on making the clothes shrink, and grow in the right places, and after some trial and error she was wearing clothes that looked like they were made for her. She still had her shoes from earlier so she slipped those on and before they left, grabbed her purse which Carl had used his magic to fill with several hundred dollars. Rachel loved that he could do that but Cassy said she’d eventually want to earn her own money which reminded him of their earlier conversations when the roles were reversed. While he understood her reasons, he now also understood her previous desire to give him what he needed. He didn’t want to see her have to get a job and live like a normal person. She was once a magical creature, it seemed wrong to put her to work in a mundane human job, but if that’s what she wanted he wouldn’t stand in her way.

 

“Before we go, Daisy why don’t you hop up on Cassy’s shoulder so I can take a picture?”

 

Cassy said that was a great idea and Carl landed on her shoulder with his feet hanging over onto her chest while Rachel took a few pictures. Several closeups of him and some zoomed out so they were both in the shot. When he saw those he once again felt small, and was also reminded of how beautiful he now was. Not to mention how much hotter Cassy was at her new magnified size. When they got home he decided he was going to see if she was up for some hot sex, and a small part of him wondered if maybe Rachel would join. He didn’t know how Cassy would feel but he did know that the two had always had a mutual admiration of each other and now that they were all girls maybe she wouldn’t feel so weird about it. But that was a question for later. For now, they were heading out to do some shopping.


 

Shopping trip by The Ice King
Author's Notes:

Sorry this took so long. Hopefully the next chapters will come to me quicker

 

Thank you for all the good reviews!

Rachel got into the driver’s seat of her car and waited for Cassy to open her door and get in. When she did, however, she found that the seat was too far forward and her knees were pressed uncomfortably against the dashboard so Rachel told her to push it back. 

 

“How do I do that”, she asked having never been big enough to need to do this before

 

“There’s a bar under the seat, reach down and pull it up then push back with your legs” Rachel explained and Cassy felt around but said she couldn’t feel anything. 

 

“Hold on”, Carl said jumping off her shoulder and flying down under the seat where he could see Cassy’s hand fumbling around and missing it repeatedly. The sight made him laugh as he remembered how hard it had always been to find that stupid thing when he was big. 

 

He carefully walked over toward the giant hand and tapped on the middle finger to get her attention then lifted it, with most of the weight being taken by Cassy letting him guide her, and pulled her toward the bar. He had to duck when she finally lifted it and pushed back much harder than he was expecting and the seat went flying back just over his head. It was scary when it happened but they laughed about it when he flew up and landed on Cassy’s lap to tell them. With that out of the way, Rachel put the car in gear and began the drive to the mall. 

 

As they rode Carl sat on the seat between Cassy’s legs and listened to the two giant women as they talked about relatively normal things. Rachel insisted that their first stop be to the big department store for something she wanted Cassy to see. They asked Carl if he had any places he wanted to go and he said he wanted to go to the toy store to get a pool for his dollhouse, an idea Cassy loved and said she wished she had thought of doing that when she had the chance.

 

After a short drive they arrived at the mall. Cassy wondered how they should carry Carl around and Rachel suggested he sit on her shoulder and try to hide in her hair but after trying that it didn’t work seem to work too well. Although he wasn’t blatantly visible Rachel noticed that he could be seen with little effort so they tried putting him in the front pocket of Cassy’s shirt. This seemed to work and his small size gave him plenty of room to hide in case anyone was looking too closely.

 

He ducked down while the two giant women made their way to the entrance of the mall, enjoying the light bouncing of Cassy’s breast beneath him. Combined with the rise and fall of her breathing it was very relaxing and he realized he could get used to it. Looking out through the thin fabric of the pocket he could see vague shapes of other people as they entered the mall along with an increase in the brightness from the usual ridiculously bright bulbs these places loved to use. He could hear the two talking but couldn’t make out what they were saying enough to understand so when he couldn’t see anyone directly in front of his giantess ride, he poked his head up and called out, 

 

“So, what’s the plan ladies?” 

 

Cassy looked down toward him but from his current position all he could see was her chin when she answered, 

 

“Rachel wants to stop and look at shoes. She said she saw a pair of boots that would look great on me, they have a six inch heel so I’d be over six feet tall!”

 

Carl looked over and could see Rachel’s cheeks turn bright red as Cassy told him her suggestion. She tried to change the subject but Carl stopped her and said, 

 

“That sounds great! You’ll be a real giant even to other humans”, again the fact that he barely hesitated to refer to humans as a different species than him made him wince a little though not as much as it had before.  Cassy seemed relieved when he said this then asked, 

 

“You’re sure you’ll be ok with this? I mean, my heels alone will be taller than you”

 

“Really” he said, “It’s fine, you’re already a giant to me so a few more inches won’t make a difference. Besides, I need to get adjusted to being smaller than so many things now” he patted the large breast he was resting against as he said that. Cassy didn’t know if he was referring to just her breasts or her whole body in general but she thanked him and the three made their way to the shoe store.

 

The store was busier than Carl would have liked which meant he had to lay low in Cassy’s pocket while she and Rachel did the shopping on their own. A few times when the coast was clear she’d give him a light tap and he’d peek out to see her standing in front of a mirror modeling the latest shoes she had tried on and each time he was stunned by how great she looked and even more so by just how small he was compared to her in the reflection. That, and how hot he looked like this. The shock of the change had worn off by now and he was starting to accept his fate which he was beginning to realize wouldn’t be so bad. He was a beautiful young woman with an amazing girlfriend and magical abilities who wouldn’t grow old or die, life was good. He’d just need to find a way to keep Cassy, and Rachel he realized too, young but he was certain there was a way. Cassy had mentioned something to him back when their roles were reversed so he’d make a point to ask her eventually. 

 

While he was lost in thought he felt Cassy’s huge finger come down on his head and push him down. He was startled by the suddenness but quickly learned it was for the best when he heard the sales girl’s voice ask if they needed any help. She couldn’t have been more than 19 and he could see she was even shorter than Rachel but like everyone now, she was impossible huge to him. 

 

Cassy thanked her and asked if they had a certain boot style, the one he assumed Rachel had suggested, in her size followed by the girl saying she thought so and leaving to get them. He waited for the ok to come back up but the girl returned too quickly and he could feel Cassy’s giant body shift to sit down so she could try them on. After a brief moment of her slipping her feet in then fastening what he assumed were straps based on the sound and his knowledge of what Rachel was into, which made him smile, she was standing once again and he felt the tap to let him know it was ok to come out.

When he poked his head out he noticed that he was higher this time thanks to the height increase from the boots. Even Rachel was a little lower than he was from his spot in the pocket, and he could see she approved of what she saw every bit as much as he did. He was going to have to address this with her, he wasn’t sure how to approach the subject of his giantess best friend being into his even bigger giantess girlfriend but he’d think of something. He knew and trusted both of them enough to know they’d respect him no matter how small he was now. And maybe they even agree to an interesting arrangement for all three of them, something that made him feel really good thinking about. It wouldn’t have been the first time he and Cassy had talked about it but he never brought it up to Rachel knowing she wasn’t into men. Now, however, was a completely different story.

 

He was ripped out of that thought when he was plucked out of Cassy’s pocket by Rachel’s huge fingers. She lowered him onto her palm and said, 

 

“Well?”

 

Realizing he hadn’t been paying attention he replied, 

 

“Well, what?”

 

The two giant woman laughed at his inattentiveness and Cassy spoke, 

 

“The store’s empty now so Rachel is going to put you down near my feet so we can get a video of you walking under the heels of my boots”

 

Before he could answer he was lowered as Rachel knelt down and tilted her hand so he’d slide off then pulled her phone from her purse to record as he walked over toward what to him was an almost 10 foot high column supporting the massive weight of his girlfriend that stretched high above him. He knew they would hold but seeing it this close was still strange so he walked slowly, running his tiny delicate hands over the “walls” as he walked through.

 

“Do some poses”, she suggested as she switched the phone to photo mode

 

Carl did as she requested, leaning back with one leg up against the hell with his head thrown back, something he had seen in many photo shoots and had always loved. After that he held up one hand with a peace sign and winked at the camera followed by a naughty schoolgirl pose with him looking over his shoulder as he bent over in what he hoped was a seductive position. He then kept going toward the end of the “tunnel” he was in. When he reached the other side, Rachel motioned for him to come back which he did and sat in her hand to be brought back up and place in Cassy’s waiting pocket. 

 

”So? How was it? she asked looking down at him again

 

“It was…” paused to think of the words but could only come up with …”weird”

 

“I could imagine” Rachel replied before Cassy, “It must have been amazing to see her so close up like that” 

 

Once again he could tell she was excited and decided to at least start to address the subject, but before he could Cassy noticed the sales girl heading their way and dropped him back into her pocket.

 

“These are great” she told the girl, “I’ll take them”

 

Carl waited in the pocket until the transaction was done and they had left the store before Rachel asked if anyone was hungry. Cassy said she was and Carl, realizing he wasn’t really able to fly around on his own here agreed to go along for the ride. He wasn’t very hungry, he remembered Cassy telling him that fairies could go a long time between meals, but he’d enjoy the company.

 

He sat quietly waiting while the two women ordered their food, Cassy took a small mint from a bowl on one of the counters. She remembered how amazing they tasted to her when she was a fairy and wanted Carl to experience it. After a short wait they found a table in an empty corner of the food court where Carl was able to come out and sit on a pile of napkins in the middle of the table. 

 

Looking up at the massive amount of food surrounding him and knowing that none of it would taste very good to him made Carl feel a small bit of regret but that passed when Cassy placed the mint in front of him and told him to try it. He picked up the tablet sized candy and hesitantly licked it. The instant his tongue hit the surface he felt what was an almost orgasmic pleasure rush through his body. He brought it to his face and took a huge (to him) bite which felt even better. High above he could hear Cassy and Rachel talking but he was so lost in the moment that he couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. He did manage to pick up two words though. Cassy saying, “told you” which made them both laugh.

 

When he was done and finally coming out of his pleasure trance he saw the two giants watching him and suddenly felt embarrassed. He checked his clothes to make sure he hadn’t unconsciously torn them off and was relieved to see he was still fully dressed.

 

“Why didn’t you warn me?” he called up to Cassy, “That was intense!”

 

She just looked down and smiled,

 

“I wasn’t sure if it would affect you the same way and I wanted it to be surprise”

 

“Yeah, it sure was a surprise” Carl said, “How long was I out?”

 

“Not long, about five minutes” Rachel answered then added, “and don’t worry, you didn’t flash us or anything crazy like that but I could tell you were close”

 

That comment reminded Carl of his earlier though and he decided now was a good time for the conversation.

 

“Look Rachel, I know you think this is hot and I’ve been noticing you checking us out, and that’s cool, I definitely want to talk about that more, you know how I’ve always felt about you and that hasn’t changed, but for now can you give us a little space? I’m getting more comfortable with this every day but I still need some more time to adjust. Ok?”

 

He hoped his tone was gentle enough, not realizing that at his size and new voice nothing he said could sound harsh even if he wanted. He could see some tears in Rachel’s eyes as she spoke, 

 

“I-I’m sorry. I just think this is really cool and you know how much I’ve always cared for you, then you started dating Cassy which was weird but I eventually accepted but now here you are no bigger than one of my fingers and with the body of a super hot chick while being carried around by an even hotter chick” he was surprised to find that he winced when she said Cassy was hotter. He didn’t think he cared but apparently that was something else that had changed about him, “and I’m finding myself thinking about things I’d never fantasized about before. And yes, I’m well aware of how you feel about me and now that you’re my type I’m more interested than ever”, she looked at Cassy, worried that what she said would upset her but to her relief Cassy was understanding and said, 

 

“It’s ok. And believe me, I feel the same about you as Carl” she paused, “Well, maybe not exactly the same since he’s known you longer but if you decide to pursue your mutual attraction I would very much like to be a part of it.”

 

Rachel’s eyes lit up at that and she looked back down to Carl,

 

“I’m very sorry if I’m upsetting you. Friends still?”

 

She reached out her index finger which he grasped and shook as much as he could

 

“Of course, we’ll always be friends. But one thing you said needs to be settled right now”

 

“Huh?” Rachel asked, “What’s that?”

 

“You said I’m smaller than your fingers and I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. I’m definitely bigger than at least some of them” 

 

They both laughed at this as Cassy reached in and plucked him out again then stood him in her palm. 

 

“Let’s find out, shall we?” she teased as Rachel placed each finger beside him, which showed that he was taller than all but her ring finger. 

“See?” he said, “I told you!” and they had a good laugh before


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9096