Family Bonds by SecretAbi2006
Summary:

Abigail's dad recently shrunk from a virus, and after her mom goes on a business trip for the week, she and her siblings take turns watching after him, ultimately realizing that the bond that her and her dad have is closer than anyone else's in the family.

I already have a plan for the story, about 10-15 chapters. You can suggest stuff if you want but it probably won't be added because of that.

 


Also, I'm trying to find a story I read on here but don't remember the name of, where a brother is watching after his younger sister and she's jealous of how much time he spends with his girlfriend, and then as she gets bigger she also gets older, he gets younger as he gets smaller. I wouldn't mind writing a custom story in return for whoever knows what I'm talking about and can spare the minute to remind me what it was called 😊

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 5628 Read: 54577 Published: February 13 2020 Updated: March 13 2020

1. Abigail, Part 1 by SecretAbi2006

2. Abigail, Part 2 by SecretAbi2006

3. Carmen, Part 1 by SecretAbi2006

4. Carmen, Part 2 by SecretAbi2006

5. George by SecretAbi2006

6. Abigail, Part 3 by SecretAbi2006

7. Abigail, Part 4 by SecretAbi2006

Abigail, Part 1 by SecretAbi2006
Author's Notes:

 

 

Abigail’s dad had recently caught a virus that caused him to shrink to only two inches tall, and now had to be cared for by his wife and kids. But his wife had been going on business trips more often lately because they paid more, and he wasn’t able to work anymore. So now it was up to Abigail and her younger brother to take care of him while he was gone, but he was only in grade school so he couldn’t really be of much help, leaving the bulk of the responsibility on her.

“Well daddy, I guess I’m gonna be watching you for a couple weeks, huh?”

“Yes honey, but I can get by fine on my own. You don’t need to be my babysitter.”

Abigail giggled at the notion of her babysitting her own father, and smiled mischievously down at him. “Well, I don’t thi—“

“Abi, did you brush your teeth this morning?” her dad asked, noticing some food stuck in her braces. “You have to take extra care of them now with your braces.”

Abigail rolled her eyes. “Yeah, but I—“

“Abigail, we paid a lot of money to—“

His daughter gritted her teeth and pressed her thumb down against her dad’s face, smushing his mouth against the ridges of her fingerprint. He was so small that just her thumb was enough to cover half of his body, more than enough to cause him to be quiet. “Shut up! You always used to get mad at us for interrupting, so don’t interrupt me!” She couldn’t even see his body, so she retracted her thumb so she could take face-to-face again. “I was trying to tell you that I did brush, but it’s still really difficult for me to do. She brought him up close to her face, and smirked down at him. “Maybe you can help me out, daddy. You can get the food out between my teeth way easier than any brush I have.”

Her dad gulped nervously, not enjoying the idea of entering his daughter’s mouth. What if she accidentally swallowed him? Or bit down on him? “You’re right Abi, I’m sorry for interrupting. And I know I’m small, but I don’t want to go in your mouth.”

“You know, there’s a lot of chores I don’t want to do, daddy. But I do them because I’m a part of the family. They’re not fun, but they need to be done. My toothbrush--”

"I know, but—“

“What did I say about interrupting!” Abigail exclaimed, squeezing her dad just a little bit tighter, causing him to wince in her hand. She smiled, enjoying the power. “Mom told me before she left that I can give you some chores to do to make sure you do your part around the house, remember?”

He looked down solemnly. “Yes.”

“So this is going to be your chore for me. I’m going to go get changed into my bikini so I can lay down by the pool, and then you can service me there.” She placed him down on the counter and headed upstairs. When she returned a few minutes later, he was still standing there patiently. She laughed a little to herself. “Part of me thought you might run off. But you’re still here, good boy." 

Her dad chuckled hesitantly, weirded by his teen daughter, decades younger than him, calling him a ‘good boy.’ “Where would I go?”

“Exactly!” Abigail said triumphantly. “I’ve gotta take care of you whether you like it or not, and now you get to take care of me!”

Abigail’s dad sighed, knowing it was no use to argue with his daughter, as she picked him up and headed outside towards their apartment’s pool, the cut off tip of a kid’s tooth brush in her other hand. He could do nothing as he swung in her hand, front to back. He would use a remote controlled car around their home to get around, because he didn’t like the humiliation of being carried around like some item.

Abigail settled into a lounge chair and placed her dad and the brush on her belly, putting on sunglasses as she laid her head back, feeling the sun start to warm her. “OK Daddy, I’m ready,” she said with a smile, showing off the work he’d be doing.

“Abigail, in public too? This is humiliating,” he said, causing her to lift her head from its reclined position so she could look at him. He clasped his hands together. “Please...”

She said nothing for several seconds, letting the silence hang between the two of them. “Remember when I was younger Daddy? You used to give me spankings. And I remember, every time, you would say you ‘didn’t want to do this,’ but that you had to, because you and all the other parents were convinced that spanking me was the only way you’d get us to learn. You didn’t want to, but you had to. I don’t want you to have to do this either. But you have to.” She lay her head back again.

"Now brush my teeth, Daddy.”

Abigail, Part 2 by SecretAbi2006
Author's Notes:

 

 

Abigail’s father considered not doing as he was told. He was her father after all; he should be the one in charge. But she  had already been doing him a favor every time his wife was out of town by watching over him and helping him out. He could do most things on his own, but she wasn’t obligated to take him to the park, or cook him food. She would always do that because she loved him. And he worried that he might lose those priveleges by refusing her now, even though he was in the right to.

So with that in mind, he slowly made his way up body, crawling awkwardly up the slope between her breasts, across her neck, and climbing up onto her chin, all the while hauling the brush behind him. As if on cue, Abigail parted her lips, almost causing her dad to topple back. Her teeth remained shut though, and with a deep breath, he jumped down, landing on top of one of her braces, and started to brush away at his daughter’s teeth. 

He admitted, it wasn’t easy to get around all the wires and plastic that formed the circuitry of her braces. They were slightly yellower around the edges from decreased attention, where he assumed she wasn’t able to easily get to. Every once in awhile, he would have to stick his hand into a crevice or gap and pull out a seed, or some apple skin, or just a bunch of gooey plaque buildup. It smelled, and it certainly was humiliating, but at least nobody could see him here. He was small enough that when he was on his hands and knees on his daughter’s teeth, scrubbing away, the height from her surrouding lips were tall enough to keep him out of sight from the other residents who would pass by now and then. But the occasional laughter from the pool definitely implied that the few other people here were definitely having more fun than he was though.

After about twenty minutes of cleaning Abigail’s teeth, she eventually dozed off, and was no longer consciously able to make sure to keep her lips parted for her dad to clean. He was almost done, working in the corner of her mouth now. Because of the U-shape that a pair of teeth have, his work was no longer below him, but formed a wall in front of him. His feet were positioned on the insides of her cheek, next to her molars, the last few he was brushing away at.

Suddenly, he felt the inner cheek behind him start to press into him and slide upwards from his point of view, causing him to topple over against her teeth. He looked up and saw that her lips were slowly closing as a result from her sleeping. He scrambled to climb up her teeth and upon reaching the top, stood up just as her lips closed around him, holding him in. He writhed around, struggling to free himself. “Abi! Abigail! Wake up, Abi!” he yelled out, pounding against the upper ridge of her lips, hoping his gargantuan daughter might hear him in her drowsiness. His daughter’s lips pressed tighter against him as a gentle, warm breeze emenating from her nostrils passed by him every few seconds as she exhaled. He could hear her swallow a load of saliva from the mouth beneath him as she took a deep breath, sighing in her sleep. Her teeth started to part, and he struggled to maintain footing on the slick white suraces, sinking deeper past her lips as his feet were spread wider and wider apart as her teeth continued to open. He tossed the brush towards her nose, hoping the impact might wake her up or it would get lodged in one of her nostrils, but all of his strength at his tiny size was barely barely able to get the brush into the air, and it simply rolled off her face after landing quietly near her nose. He started to cry as he slipped further and further into her lips, up to his chest now, his arms barely wailing about but unable to grasp onto anything on the smooth-skinned surface of her face. “Abi, honey, please,” he called out, starting to cry, even hoping a random passerby might hear his calls no matter how humiliating. He was in danger at this point. “Please, wake up sweetie,” he cried as his daughter’s teeth parted so far that he couldn’t stand anymore and he started dangling over the chasm of her mouth, slipping so deep that only his neck and head were above her pouty, pink lips, his elbows squeezed in between them. He could smell the thin layer of saliva that coated her lips as he continued to sink.

Finally, his head slipped into her lips, and he sobbed uncontrollably, thinking it was hopeless and preparing to meet his doom. Just then, Abigail’s eyes fluttered open, and she realized what was happening, and sat bolt upright while squeezing her lips together around his tiny head as tight as she could to stop her dad from falling any further from the quick motion. He felt her tongue prod at him from below him as it explored his body, trying to find the front, and once she was convinced he was fully atop of her tongue, she opened her lips and tilted her head down, letting him roll off and onto the palm of her hand. She breathed an immense sigh of relief, as her dad took a minute to regain his composure. Bits of saliva stuck to him and he was still trembling out of fear.

“I... I’m so sorry, Daddy. I think I fell asleep, and I... I’m so, I’m so sorry,” Abigail gushed, trying not to think about the fact that not only did her dad almost just die, but she was the one who nearly killed him, and she hadn’t even been aware of it.

Her dad stared into the palm of her hand, and took a second to gather his thoughts before replying. “It’s... fine. I know you didn’t mean to. Besides, I might have still been able to survive even if I had fallen...” He looked up at her, a tear streaming down her  massive face. “I’m sure this scared you as much as it scared me.” She nodded hurriedly up and down. “Let’s just forget about this and head back inside, OK? We just won’t do that again, and then we won’t have to worry about it happening, alright?”

Abigail hung her head down shamefully, knowing that if she never had that idea, then they wouldn’t even be in this position in the first place. “OK, Daddy.” She got up, being extra careful with her dad in her hand, and headed back home, hoping that the two of them would be able to recover from the incident eventually and hoping that their relationship as father and daughter could remain strong going forward.

 

Carmen, Part 1 by SecretAbi2006
Author's Notes:

 

 

After the fiasco with his daughter Abigail yesterday, Mr. Fernandez decided he would feel a bit better for a couple days if his other kids looked after him for a bit. It was nothing personal against his daughter, of course. But the situation the other day had been quite stressful. Abigail said she understood. Besides, it wasn’t like they weren’t going to be father and daughter anymore, he was just going to rely on his other kids to help him out for the “big” stuff. As the second oldest of his children, Mr. Fernandez had told Carmen what happened and asked if she could take over until their mom was back in a couple days.

The next day, Mr. Fernandez was watching TV while his daughter was on her phone. “Hey Carmen?” Mr. Fernandez called out. His daughter heaved a big sigh and looked up toward her father impatiently. “Can you take me along to check the mail?" 

She pushed herself off the couch. “Yeah dad,” she said, sounding exasperated. She picked him up and tucked him into the pocket of her high-waisted, bleached jean shorts and headed out the door.

“Thanks honey,” he added feebly. When he was normal size, he wouldn’t think twice about asking her to do a favor like this, or any other chore. But now every little demand he had felt like he was inconveniencing her. When they got to their apartment complex’s mailboxes, Carmen opened up their box, retrieved everything, and started to head back. “Wait, can you shuffle through everything here? A lot of it’s trash,” her dad piped in. Carmen rolled her eyes again with the hundredth sigh of the day, tired of all the demands from the two-inch tall man. After a minute of sorting with her dad watching from his pocket vantage-point, it turned out all of it was trash.

They started to walk back home, when a car pulled up beside them, a young girl hanging out the window motioning to Carmen. “Carmen, Carmen, we’re all going to the mall for lunch, and then Devon’s parents are going out of town tonight so he’s gonna throw a party, come on!”

“Oh, that sounds like fun,” Mr. Fernandez started to say, before his daughter’s fingers came rushing from above him and pushed him down into the shallow pockets of her shorts. He started thrashing about, but her quick fingers, a single one as wide as his entire body, made sure to keep him within the dark confines of her clothing.

“Uh, I gotta go home,” Carmen started to say, much to the relief of her dad, “for a couple minutes first.”

“We’re leaving now,” said the driver, a bigger guy a few grades above the girls.

“Yeah, but my dad--”

“If we get there before 1 then Hector can give us all discounts since he’s working today, and it’s 12:40, you don’t have time, are you coming or not?”

“Yeah, fuck your dad anyways,” said someone from the back seat, unaware of his condition. The others laughed and Carmen couldn’t help but smile. 

She hesitated for a moment, then smiled at her friends and opened the door to hop in the car. The driver zoomed away as Carmen’s mood was brightened immediately. She laughed along with her friends and started talking with them as her dad, bewildered that she would just take him along, began to crawl out of her pocket. Carmen felt his tiny body crawling along his leg, and right as he emerged from her pocket, she effortlessly pushed him back down. She didn’t want any of her friends to know her dad was with her. Besides, she figured he probably wouldn’t want them to know either. But her dad seemed to have a different idea, and he squirmed to crawl back out again, this time trying to shout at her over all the voices in the car. Being closest to him, she heard him trying to say something as he nearly emerged again, and this time grabbed him by the head between her thumb and pointer finger. She held him in her pocket, fingers pressing just a little too tight as she used the dougey texture of her thumb to ensure that his face would be totally sealed off and none of her friends would hear him calling out for attention or help.

 

Carmen, Part 2 by SecretAbi2006
Author's Notes:

 

 

After a minute of holding her dad like that, Carmen realized she didn’t want to hold him the rest of the trip there, so she discreetly lifted up the side of her butt that was facing the car door, away from everyone else, and deposited her dad in her back pocket. Then she sat back down, knowing his shrunken body would be durable enough to not get squished under her butt.

Mr. Fernandez could do nothing as he was handled roughly, hearing his daughter talk and laugh with her friends while she held him squished so pathetically between her fingers. He yelled as loudly as he could, but even he could tell it was greatly muffled by the skin of her thumb surrounding his face. For the split second he realized she was taking him out of her pocket, there was an image of hope in his mind as he thought maybe she had changed her mind and was going to give him mercy, until not even a second later he saw from his peripheral vision that he was behind her now, and then under. Carmen’s dad didn’t even process the fact that she just moved him to her back pocket until he felt the equivalent weight of several million pounds squashing him against the rough jean material of her pocket. He was completely immobilized as she laughed above, totally uncaring for his plight. He struggled for breath, until she lifted her butt for a second and he gasped for air, before her enormous glutes came crashing down on him again. Carmen did this a few more times. It now seemed like she was purposefully lifting up her butt to give him enough air, but each time only last a second or two so that she didn’t seem suspicious to her friends. Every time he feared he was going to pass out or suffocate to death, she would lift up and give him just barely enough time to take a deep breath, before sending him back into the seat. 

Eventually the group of teens reached the mall, and Carmen switched her dad back to her front pocket again as they were walking on in, without even saying anything to him, since it had felt weird to feel the bump of her dad while she tried to sit, and she would be sitting again for lunch. Mr. Fernandez hadn’t had fresh air in nearly 15 minutes though, all of his gasps having been from the stuffy confines of a pocket. He poked his head up yet again from her pocket, not even to say anything but just for air. It only lasted a minute though before Carmen noticed with a sigh. She plucked her dad up, bringing him within inches of her mouth to speak to him. “I don’t want anyone to see you,” was all she whispered, the scent of bubblegum from her steamy breath wafting over him from such a close distance. She took a moment to think about where to hide her dad, before tugging open the waistband of her shorts and placing her dad against her belly, just a few inches below her belly button but still above her panty line. She figured that because they were high waisted, it wouldn’t be too awkward to store her dad in her pants since she wouldn’t have to press him up against her nether regions, just her skin. Mr. Fernandez was more mad now than at any other point today, but completely helpless from doing anything. Her shorts weren’t as tight as her pockets, but still kept him pressed up against his daughter’s smooth midriff. At least there was a bit more moving room, and he was able to bang angrily against his daughter. All this did though was prompt a reaction from Carmen as she pressed forcefully with her hand against the top of her shorts, smushing her dad, her way of telling him to stop. He looked up through the crack at the top of her shorts, watching Carmen’s face talk with her friends. She began to look down, and for a second, he thought she was going to look his way, but she stopped shy just a bit and he could hear the familiar tap of her fingers against her phone. He looked down, seeing the top of his daughter’s black and red panties. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, not even wanting to think about being dislodged from his position and falling deeper. As if on cue, someone bumped into Carmen and her jeans loosened just enough that he fell further down, grabbing ahold of the top of her panties before falling deeper. He looked up to see if she noticed, but she was looking off to the side, leaning back against a table, completely calm and uncaring for his situation. Several hours passed as he lay pressed against his daughter, hoping he wouldn’t fall deeper as she hung with her friends, her dad off her mind.

After lunch at the mall, Carmen asked her friends if they could stop by her house for a minute, and since they had time to kill until Devon’s party they gave her a lift. As soon as she came back home, she wasted no time in running to the family room. Plucking him out from his spot in the top of her panties, she didn’t even think about how he had fallen there, and hurriedly placed him on the armrest, running back to her friends without saying goodbye.

George by SecretAbi2006
Author's Notes:

 

 

Mr. Fernandez lay back on the couch, taking a few minutes to relax after the nerve-wracking experience he had with Carmen. He closed his eyes, imagining he was outside, and a cool breeze blew on him. Surrounded by flowers, the air smelled of... dirt? And a bitter, sour sweat. He opened his eyes to see two huge brown soles towering far above him, looking to be over a hundred feel tall. He must have dozed off, and his son George had come over to the couch to lay down, his smelly, unwashed feet propped up on the armrest where his father dad was lying down. 

“Hey!” he called out to his son. 

George looked up from his book. “Oh hey dad. Didn’t see ya there.” Mr. Fernandez sighed and rolled his eyes. What if he had gotten trapped under his son’s heel? It was one thing for Carmen to barely watch over him, but his son hadn’t even noticed him. As he was musing this over, George took his feet off the armrest to scratch at an itch, and then returned them back to where they were. A sour-smelling breeze wafted into Mr. Fernandez as the feet landed just a few feet from Mr. Fernandez’s perspective. Now George had known about his dad being there but didn’t bother to put his feet down carefully. 

Mr. Fernandez decided it was best if he just leave the couch altogether, so he walked around his son’s feet and jumped off the armrest, onto the seat cushion below that made his landing a lot smoother. Before turning to jump onto the floor, he spotted one of the mini-remotes he used to control various appliances and electronics around the house, and jogged over to to retrieve it, underneath the shadow of his son’s legs. As he turned to head back, the gigantic creature above him shifted, and within seconds he saw one of the two massive feet come bearing down on him as his son changed resting positions. He was mashed into the cushion as his nose was assaulted with the strong bitter smell of the young feet that had probably been playing outside and hadn’t been washed in a couple days. He expected his son might feel his dad underneath his sole, but no reprieve ever came, and Mr. Fernandez was helpless to bash against the stinky sole because he was unable to move his arms or legs, just breathe in the smell of his son. 

After about 20 minutes, George got up to head to his room, and ended up scraping his dad onto the floor as he brought his foot down from the couch. His dad laid there, realizing he was lucky that George hadn't been sweaty, or else he might've stuck to his sole and been carried with him wherever he was going. Mr. Fernandez stood up, glad it was over, and watched as his son innocently trotted away, unaware that he had ever even trapped the tiny man underneath his dirty foot to begin with.

Abigail, Part 3 by SecretAbi2006

Mr. Fernandez lay back on his couch, taking deep breaths of fresh, clean air that wasn’t tampered by his son’s smelly feet. His daughter Abigail came into the room and spotted him lying there, eyes closed, breathing in deeply. His eyelids darkened as a shadow fell over him, and he opened them to see Abigail standing smugly, hands on her hips, towering over him. “Why do I have the feeling that something went wrong?”

“Yeah,” her dad admitted in defeat. “Carmen and George were... not as good of a caretaker as you were.”

“Oh, really?” she asked, bending forward to eye her dad closer. He gulped as the sudden woosh of her speeding face sent a small breeze in his direction. He could smell the lotion she used on her skin - mandarin orange. “Does that mean you’re in need of a new babysitter, Daddy?”

He chuckled nervously. “I guess so,” he said, looking up to her hopefully.

“Well I’m awfully busy,” she declared, standing up straight again, her full size imposing on her dad. “I can go get Natalie if--”

“No no, that’s OK,” he blurted out, wary of giving his youngest a chance to look after him. 

“Now now, Daddy,” Abi scolded, picking her father up between her thumb and pointer finger, bringing him up close to her face. “Don’t you remember what I said about interrupting me?”

He took a deep breath, staring into the bright, wide eyes of the 30 foot face before him. “Yeah. Sorry. But really Abi, I love you more than you’ll ever know, and I’d really appreciate it if you’d be my guardian again.”

She giggled at his solemness, barely thinking about their predicament from the day before. “Of course I will, I’m just messing with you. I’m glad you trust me again,” she said with a smile, and leaned forward to give her dad a kiss. There was no way to kiss him on the cheek or forehead, so he was instead enveloped in the pink plushiness of her lips, folding around him roughly as a slight sucking force was given. A loud--to Mr. Fernandez at least--plucking noise came about as she released the kiss, some of her lip gloss still sticking to her dad. “So, what do you wanna do then?” she asked. “It’s only 2, and I have no plans for the rest of the day, I can take you anywhere.”

“It doesn’t matter to me, honey. Whatever you feel like doing, hopefully something relaxing.”

“Something relaxing it is! I have just the idea then.” 

She puts him down and turns to leave before he complains. “Wait, where are you going? Take me with you!”

Abigail sighed, and turned to pick her dad back up. “If you insist.” She cheerily bounced her way to the stairs and headed to her room. She placed him down on her desk, and instructed him to turn around. 

“Wait, what? Why are you changing?” he asked, confused.

“Daddy, just do what I say,” she ordered. He obeyed much quicker this time. He heard the shuffle of clothing behind him, until suddenly: “OK, it’s safe.” He turned around, and a triangular piece of white fabric stared right back at him: her bikini bottoms. He quickly looked up at her to avoid staring for too long at his daughter’s lower area. 

“Um, are we going to the pool again?”

“Even better: the beach!” she said excitedly, clasping her hands together. 

“But you don’t have your license yet, Abi, how are you going to get us there?”

“I’m gonna drive. I know I don’t have my license, but I want to go to the beach, and you can’t take me. It’s a nice day out, there’s still hours of sun left, and I wanna work on my tan. I need to look after you, and you already said you wanted to spend the day with me, so we’re gonna go to the beach Daddy whether you like it or not!

Abigail, Part 4 by SecretAbi2006

Abigail picked him up again and went to fetch a beach towel and some sunscreen. After getting all her supplies, she made sure to grab her dad’s keys, winking at him in doing so, and headed to the parking garage, hopping in his car. The ride to the beach was fairly short. Mr. Fernandez sat in the barren cup holder while music blasted above him, his daughter singing along as wind flew through her hair. She wouldn’t be able to hear him, but even if she was, he knew it was no use trying to argue with her. Even if she didn’t have a license, she did know how to drive at least. Compared to his time with his other kids so far, at least he knew he could trust Abigail and that she’d make sure he was safe. They pulled up to the beach parking lot, and Abigail retrieved her dad from his little cup holder abode after getting her things. He sat in the palm of her hand as they headed down the trail to the shore, knowing better than to try and stand while she walked or else he’d constantly be losing balance. “Here, I gotta put you down for a second so I can lay out the towel,” she said to him once they arrived, and carefully set him down upon a mound of sand. He gazed up at her as she slowly rose to her full height, muscles flexing as she flicked out the towel to lay it down. He was rarely ever on the ground in front of someone else, so seeing his daughter completely dwarf him was a bit of a scary sight. Her bronzed toes dug into the warm sand, and her foot shifted a bit, her ankle knocking him over. “Sorry Daddy!” she said with a grimace. She bent over to pick him up, and laid down on her stomach on the beach towel. “OK, I’m gonna start with my back,” she said, and reached behind to place you on her back. “You can do yours too, we can tan together!” she said excitedly, resting her head down on the towel. He smiled at his daughter, and joined her, lying down on her smooth, barren backside, warming up from the heat of the sun. She sighed as she felt her dad lie down on her. After some time had passed, she switched sides, stomach up this time, putting her shades on. 

“Hey, I don’t have any sunglasses,” he said. “Even if I close my eyelids, the sun will hurt my eyes after too long.”

Abigail bit her lip, staring down between her breasts at her dad. “Oh, why don’t you use my bikini strap to cover your face!” Before he even had time to respond, she reached behind him and rammed the tip of her pointer finger into him, pushing him up her breastbone and lifting the strap, then slowly letting it back down, more than covering his face. “You’re gonna have a weird tan line, Daddy,” she said laughing, and he couldn’t help but chuckle along at the oddness of the situation as a whole.

Suddenly, Mr. Fernandez felt Abigail’s entire body shake. Confused, he got out from his position and sat up. The shaking occurred again, and he realized it was her phone vibrating on her side. She picked it up, and spent a few minutes texting with someone as he got back to relaxing on her chest. “Well, it’s almost 5,” she said, plucking him from his position as she turned on her side and held him out in front of her face to talk to him. “I had a pretty relaxing time and I bet I got some good progress on my hot body,” she said, causing her dad to roll his eyes as she giggled at the comment.

“Yeah, it was a nice time Abi. Thanks for bringing me,” he said, brightening her smile even more. “So does that mean we’re going home now?”

“Well, we’re leaving, but we’re not going home,” she explained.

“What do you mean?”

“I got a text from Devon inviting me to a party. I don’t want to drive home in rush hour, especially since his house is in the other direction, so I just figured I’ll take you with me. Don’t worry Daddy, I learned from yesterday. I’ll make sure to keep you safe this time around.” She closed her hand into a fist around him before he could say anything, and gathered her things. Before he knew it, he was headed off to a teen party with his daughter, who he really hoped was right about being able to keep him safe this time.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9013