Taller: Colossus Kate by GTSF
Summary: A short young woman is cheated on by her husband and dreams of getting revenge. She meets a mysterious stranger who can make her dream come true...
Categories: Slow Size Change, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3141 Read: 43161 Published: February 15 2008 Updated: February 16 2008

1. Prologue by GTSF

2. Chapter 1: The growth begins by GTSF

3. Chapter 2: Revenge by GTSF

4. Chapter 3: Rampage by GTSF

Prologue by GTSF
Author's Notes:
Even before I discovered the GTS fandom, I had been fascinated by rapid growth of living beings, especially people. This is my contribution to this fandom. Please note that there is nudity in this piece as well as implied sex. However, the story is really about destruction and a woman that kept growing up, and up, and up...

 

 

 

-Prologue-

 

This is the story of a woman. Her name was Kate, and she was not happy. She had long, dark hair, fair skin, and had freckles. She stood at barely 5 feet tall, and while she had a pretty enough face, she felt she could not complete with other women. She had small breasts, a C cup, which further made her feel insecure. Nevertheless, she managed to find herself a boyfriend in the form of Robert, an athletic blonde-haired man who she was madly in love with. She was driving to his house, and was hoping that she could surprise him with some cookies she had brought home. She had a lot planned for this Friday night.

 

 

She knocked at the door. No one answered, so she looked under a nearby turtle statue and found the house key, right where Robert always put it. She sighed. She told him that it would be simple for someone to take it and break in, but Robert was absent-minded enough that he needed the hiding place so he wouldn't be locked in. She turned the key.

 

She gasped. Robert was laying on the couch in the living room, but someone was with her. She was about 5'8", with blonde hair, tanned skin, and large breasts. They were kissing. Kate threw the cookies at the couch, hoping that she could hit her unfaithful boyfriend or that bitch he was making out with. "You son of a- I thought you loved me!" "Kate?" asked Robert. "Why'd you do it, Rob? What does she have that I don't?" "Look, I'm sorry. " "Don't try to buy my sympathy. You and I are through, Rob! " She stormed out of the house, throwing the key into a pile of dog droppings. She put the turtle statue back on it, though.

 

That night, Kate cried herself to sleep. Most of her dreams revolved around humiliation, nightmares, and betrayal. There was, however, one dream. In the dream, she was 100 feet tall. Down below her, at her feet, was Rob's house. She cackled. Rob was below her, pleading for mercy. Kate, however, would have none of it. "Am I tall enough for you, now, Robby? Am I tall enough for you? It's too late to beg for mercy. " She crushed Rob like a bug.

 

Almost immediately afterwards, she found herself in what looked like the vacuum of space, with no stars or any objects except for one. A man, clothed in a brown robe, was standing in front of her. He was about her height, with bright yellow glowing eyes and was wearing a gold amulet. The amulet had two gemstones embedded in it, a ruby and a sapphire. These were the eyes of what appeared to be a dragon-like creature. The man spoke in a low, reverberating voice.

 

"Greetings human. Do not be alarmed. I am not, like most of your mental constructs, a mere figment. I come from another dimension, a plane of spirits where my people possess vast power and knowledge. However, we became bored with our- " "Wait, wait. You had vast power and knowledge and you got bored with it?" "That's my story and I'm sticking to it. We have turned our attentions towards the dreams of mortals, and indeed, it has become akin to your 'television'" "I see. What do you want, weirdo dream dimension thingy?" "To tell you the truth. I've always had a… 'thing' for short women. Judging from your dreams, you must be mad at a boy. Cheated on you, did he?" "Yes. That bastard. " "I've always wanted to experience sexual relations with a human. In exchange, I will grant you a wish. " "A… wish?" "We aren't supposed to interfere, but I don't really care what happens to your dimension. As long as your dreams are still entertaining, I don't really mind. " "Very well. I can't turn down an offer like that. " The being disrobed, as did she. Several minutes later, they were done. "How'd you like it?" she asked. "Quite weird. I didn't actually like it that much. Too much physical contact involved. " "That's kind of the point. " "Yeah, but…" Kate coughed.

 

"Oh, right, the wish. Very well. What do you want?" Kate thought back to the dream. She remembered what it felt like, to crush someone under your feet like that. Might this stranger have the key? "I wish… to be a giantess! " "A… giantess?" "Yes. Like my dream. Can you do that for me?" "A bit of a simple wish. You truly desire physical size?" "Yes. I'd like it more than anything. " "Very well. I happen to know a spell. It causes unparalleled growth in living beings as well as dispensing with the need for basic dietary and respiratory needs. If it works as intended, you'll never have to eat, drink, or breathe. " "I accept. Cast the spell"

 

The spell was surprisingly not very flashy. In fact, nothing at all seemed to happen. "Is that it? " "Yes. That's it. You'll feel the effects as soon as you wake up. It will work gradually, but deliberately as you increase inch by inch. Au revoir. " the being said. Kate woke up. "What a funny dream…" she muttered to herself. "Is it just me, or are my clothes tighter?"

Chapter 1: The growth begins by GTSF
Author's Notes:
The first true GTS stuff here. She will grow much, much bigger than this, trust me.

Kate yawned as she made herself a bowl of cereal. It would be tough, living without Robert. He was the only man to accept Kate as herself. Most other men didn't want to date women who were 5 feet tall and whose breasts were not exactly big. She didn't feel very hungry, so she only ate a little bit.

 

She got up. Her pants, while fitting quite well last night, looked like they were creeping up on her. She nearly dropped her coffee mug when she put two and two together. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. " was the only thing she could say. She went upstairs. The previous owner of her house had drawn a series of lines for checking people's height. Namely, her kids. Kate never got around to painting over it, but now she felt like she needed it. She got up against it. "5' 2"? This can't be right. " She turned around. What if it was true? Had she just signed away her only chance at being normal? She hoped that she had measured wrong. She measured again. 5' 3". This was impossible, but yet, it was happening.


She ran down the stairs as quickly as she could. Her shirt, meticulously buttoned up, popped the buttons off one by one. Her bra ripped. Her pants tightened and fell away. Her feet burst out of her shoes. She was now at the average height of 5' 6", and stark naked.

 

"I can't go outside now. I just hope I stop soon…" she says to herself. There was, however, no sign of that. Unbeknownst to Kate, the growth was accelerating. 5' 7". 5' 8". 5' 9". She was growing at about one foot every ten seconds. It took a mere 30 seconds for her to reach 10 feet tall and burst through the first story. She looked around briefly before her head went through the roof. She was now 20 feet tall and growing. With a primal scream, she tore down the walls of her hose and sat down. Immediately, she attracted attention. People were staring at her. A few made cat calls. A police officer, too scared to arrest her on decency charges, backed away. Most, however, simply stared.

 

Kate roared. "What's the matter with you people? Never seen a giantess before?" She decided that decency wasn't going to matter, so she stood up in her full naked glory. Her 21 feet of woman walked through the crowd, not caring where she would go. Her growth rate was accelerating. It was as if someone was inflating a woman-shaped balloon slowly with air. She grew 1 foot every ten seconds. People were running in terror from the giantess, but she didn't care. At forty feet, the tiny men only came up to her knees. "Why is everyone running away? " She said sarcastically. "I'm only 50 feet tall. " she said. She walked over to Robert's house, taking enormous steps. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to not step on anything. Each of her feet were 3' wide and 9' long and growing still bigger. She had watched enough monster movies to know that people did not take well to giantesses, so she tried not to offend any of the populace. Yet.

Chapter 2: Revenge by GTSF
Author's Notes:
Kate gets revenge on Robert.

Robert's house was halfway across town, but to Kate, distance was not a problem. Her strides covered quite a distance. By the time she got to Robert's house, she was 100 feet tall. She took the roof off Robert's house and peeked in. Robert was sitting on the same couch he had betrayed her in. How fitting. Kate picked up the couch and Robert gasped as she saw Kate in her full, 110 foot tall glory. "How…?" "How I got this big is none of your business. Robert, you betrayed me yesterday. Now I'm going to make you pay? So, why'd you do it? Was it because I was…" she savored the moment, drawing out a long, sweet pause. "…Short?" Kate thought this was positively ironic. She had been dumped for some bimbo that had a mere 8 inches on her, and maybe a little bigger breasts. Now, the old Kate would only come up to her ankles. Her breasts were 7 feet in diameter, and she was growing.

 

"What shall I do, first? Rip off all your arms and legs? Pull off your head and eat it? No, I think I'm just going to crush you beneath my feet. " She put Robert down and picked her foot up. Robert, in desperation, ran away, but it was too late. He had been killed. Kate was shocked at what she had done. She had gone and killed a real, live person. Yet, she felt sickeningly sweet. It felt… good. "So this is what murder feels like. I'll have to try it again some time. "

 

By now, she was far too large for a jail cell, and any policeman would be a fool to arrest her, but Kate was still a little scared. She had just proved she was capable of harm. She looked down. Strangely enough, the rush of emotions that came with crushing Robert had increased her size to 160 feet. She found it difficult to walk in the city now. Her feet were now 9 feet across, just narrow enough to fit through the city streets. Everywhere she went, she caused traffic jams.


She noticed a police car, lights flaring. Kate looked down as the policeman got a megaphone out. "Attention giantess! I don't want to fight you, but you are holding up traffic. I suggest you move to someplace where you will be less of an obstruction to others. " he was scared at what she'd think. He had just made a logical, rational argument for her to move out of the way. Would she care for the lives of the now tiny humans, or would she refuse? He shuddered to think of the kind of damage she could do.

 

The giant laughed, a laugh which cracked windows and injured the closer civilians. In a booming voice, she answered. "I have given your order some thought, and I say: no! No pompous little ant in uniform is going to give me, the Titaness, orders. Now, you stay right where you are. I think I feel a growth spurt coming along. "

 

To the policeman's horror, the girl was growing. It was no longer an foot every ten seconds, it was an foot every second! The growth alone was enough to rip holes in the road as the giantess laughed. Her expanding feet soon outgrew the little ten foot road and knocked over the nearby office buildings. People ran in fear as the giantess rapidly gained height, weight, and girth. She had already dwarfed the smaller buildings. Now she was going to eclipse them!

 

At 500 feet tall, her growth slowed down. She looked around, and gasped. She was massive! It was 23 feet to her ankles alone. Her feet were 80 feet long, her toes the size of minivans! Her breasts were 36 feet high, and her body weighed 500,000 tons. She was absolutely thrilled to be the largest living thing on the planet. She tapped her toes, and created a shockwave that sent cars flying. She made a step, and a building had fallen. Was she going to get bigger? She hoped so.

Chapter 3: Rampage by GTSF
Author's Notes:
Kate goes on a rampage, destroying cities as well as the military. Can she be stopped?

Kate was now over 500 times the size she had been for the past 10 years. By now, her growth had slowed to one foot per minute, but she was still growing nonetheless. Her presence alarmed many of the world powers, including one general. His name was Arthur Titenis, a giant of a man who commanded a presence despite his aged appearance. He spoke to his troops, gathered together at a nearby military base. "Gentlemen, we have a national security crisis on our hands. A 500-foot tall woman claims to have been sighted in the Chicago area. It is your duty to try and reason with her, and if not, destroy her. "

 

A soldier spoke up. "Sir, what you're describing is impossible. It is a scientific fact that as the cubic volume of an organism goes up, its muscle power only goes up by its square. In other words, while its size is cubed, its strength is merely squared. At 500 feet, she'd be dead, her bones unable to sustain her weight. She would not be running around the city as if it was a walk in the park. " "And yet, there are footprints 80 feet long in the Chicago bay area. Your job is not to ask why she exists, but to take her out. We'll have the top biologists examine her afterwards- her autopsy should be very enlightening. "

 

Kate, meanwhile, was having the time of her life. She came to a cloverleaf, balled it up, and sent it rolling into a series of buildings. "This is just like bowling!" she exclaimed with glee. She marveled at how small the people around her seemed. She couldn't believe she was once that size. With all the remorse of a man stepping on a cockroach, Kate smashed a panicking crowd flat. She swung her fists into a building, and laughed maniacally as it fell to the ground. Soon it smashed others like dominoes. The entire city had been leveled save for a few skyscrapers she wanted to save for later.

 

That was when the military arrived. A fleet of tanks, helicopters, and infantry arrived in Chicago to confront the colossus called Kate. The general grabbed a megaphone. "Madam, stop your rampaging at once! We are prepared to use lethal force if necessary to take you out. Come quietly and we will let you live. " Kate was scared. She was a colossus, no doubt, but she didn't feel up to the task of taking out the entire platoon. Nevertheless, she refused to back down. "Do what you can to me, general. I'm 550 feet tall and growing! I'll only become larger and larger, more and more colossal from here on. I don't know or care how big I will get, but it will surely be big enough to defeat whatever you can throw at me. " Kate spied the enormous Sears tower. Even though she only was a third of its size, she was quite able to knock it down. With a push of her mighty arms, the entire structure came down.

 

There was a sound that could be heard for miles. A dust cloud formed as the structure collided with the military forces, and a shockwave toppled tanks and killed infantry. It was as if a meteor had hit. Shrapnel penetrated the soldiers' bodies and flattened tanks. Arthur Titenis was among the casualties. She then turned her attention to the helicopters. They were simple enough. With a gust of wind from her bellow-like lungs, she exhaled a breath that sent the helicopters flying. They didn't stand a chance.

 

Kate examined the wreckage. She had just destroyed an entire city! Her, the puny woman who was dumped by her boyfriend because of her small size, had demolished a city filled with 2 million people! There were no survivors of her wrath- no, her mere playing had caused all this destruction. The realization of the magnitude of her powers triggered something in her. She rapidly expanded. 600 feet tall. 650. 700. 800. 900. 1000 feet tall and growing! She moved on to her next destination.

 

Crushing several cities in her way, Kate made her way to New York City. Now 3000 feet tall, Kate strolled into town. Her proportions were enormous. Her toes alone were at least 30 feet high. Her enormous breasts were 218 feet high, her colossal legs 1500 feet long. Her titanic feet were 484 feet long and 170 feet wide. She was still growing. As she strode into town, she briefly considered making a detour to compare herself to the Empire State Building. Then she decided it would be no contest: It would barely come up to her ankles, even on the base.

 

She tore up the Empire State building, the size of a baseball bat to her. She swung it into several more skyscrapers, which lasted a bit until her makeshift club broke. She didn't really care, though. She trod on the broken glass caused by her tearing up buildings. It used to sting a bit, but now her skin was so thick and leathery she didn't feel a thing. How thick was it, anyway, she wondered. It had to be at least a foot by now. By now, it was getting dark, so she decided to get some rest. She decided to lie down, destroying thousands of acres of land in the process and creating a crater 50 feet deep. She slept, dreaming sweet dreams of destruction while her body continued to grow.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=899