A Detective's Insight by JustSomeone
Summary:

London 1850, Sir Alex Brown was the greatest detective that London has ever had and since he started this job there was not a case that he couldn't solve.

Everything changes though when he finds himself involved in a wierd serie of murderers that appear to have all a common link.

Through his sharp insight and his lively imagination, he will shed light on the mistery that haunts this city.

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 9564 Read: 34664 Published: February 03 2020 Updated: May 19 2020
Story Notes:

While this is set in 1850 and I will try to be as close as possible to the reality of that time, because this is a work of fiction, I may still take some freedoms, so don't be surprised if something is not exactly how it was at that specific period. 

1. A Silent Mansion by JustSomeone

2. A Humble House by JustSomeone

3. Visions by JustSomeone

4. Sixth Sense by JustSomeone

5. Truth by JustSomeone

6. Victoria by JustSomeone

7. Solution by JustSomeone

8. Epilogue by JustSomeone

A Silent Mansion by JustSomeone

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Mhmh, let's see what we have here…
A murder that took place outside the city, the corpse is missing, only clue on the crime scene is a four inch blood stain..The victim is Carl Sinclar”

I was reading through the pages of the document that my assistant gave me this morning, accompanying the boring activity with a cup of warm coffee.

“Our client is the father of the victim, Mr.Raphael Sinclair, a rich noble who made a nice fortune in India.
The murder happened between 11 pm and 8 am of the following day, the first person to discover the crime scene was Mr.Sinclair himself.
Five minutes passed before the witness called the police and as we speak, it looks like there are no suspects”

I drank the last sip of the black beverage and stood up, approaching the clothes stand I grabbed my black coat and walked toward the door.
After locking it behind me, I rushed to my car that was on the other side of the street.

“The crime scene is the Sinclair's mansion, it shouldn't be too far”
After getting comfortable in the driver seat, I realized that something or better someone was missing today other than our dead corpse..

“Where is Victoria, I have seen her this morning, then she disappeared!”
I turned on the engine, and put my hands on the steering.

“Nevermind, knowing her she must be there waiting for me”
I put my foot on the pedal, and took a small road to the south
It took at least five minutes of driving at a decent speed to arrive, I parked my car next to the house and got out.
In the distance, I saw a short female figure waving her hand in my direction.

“Sir, you are late, I have been waiting here for an entire hour!”
The brunette said, her long hair dancing, blowed by the cold morning wind.

“For a hour?!” I looked at my watch, she gave me the document at 8:30 am, and now it is 10 am.
I shook my head, looking around I couldn't spot any other vehicle but mine in the area around the mansion.

“How did you come here Victoria? I don't see any other car than mine, and above all you don't know how to drive.”
“I asked our client, Sir Raphael to give me a passage” 

That was a bit peculiar but I suppose she just wanted to have a good understanding of this place before inspecting the crime scene with me, I got closer to her and together, we made our way inside.
The mansion like its appearence suggested, was pretty big:

Only the main hall was the same size of my office, a pair of dark wooden stairs lead to the first floor.
On this one, I spotted a kitchen to my right and a living room to my left but none of them looked like they were important for our case as of now.

“The crime took place in the Carl's room, on the first floor”
“I know where to go sir, I used that free hour to explore this huge house, just follow me!”

She raised the bottom of her black dress, much likely to avoid tripping on the fabric, and she went upstairs.

The sound of her heels clicking on the expensive parquet echoed through every angle of this place, I don't know why but it was sending shivers down my spine.
She stopped next to a door and stared into my eyes.

“With your permission!” I put my hand on the doorknob and slided the door open.
Stepping inside, the first thing I noticed was that nothing was out of place, there weren't signs that led to the possibilty of a fight occuring here.

I inspected every nook and cranny of this room, beneath the bed, inside and under the drawers, the floor but I couldn't find anything that looked like a murder weapon, and so my eyes moved to the stain, making me realize something was off:
It was perfectly round like someone carved it onto the pavement.
I closed my eyes and tried to think, but my mind was going somewhere else now.

“Why, did you do this to me?”
A tiny man was standing on where the red spot is now, in front of him a black figure, with no clear features visible from my point of view but two legs.

They were long and thin, they way the muscles developed and connected to the rest of the body made them look like they belonged to a woman.

They weren't naked though, as something similiar to a pair of black silk stockings was covering them.
The girl looked down on the little guy, and she…I believe giggled…I couldn't make sure as I couldn't see her face but the sounds that came out from her, made it appear like that.

Suddenly she raised her foot, almost reaching the height of her waist.
She flexed her whole body forward, slowly letting it fall until that man was pinned beneath.
Disappering under her sole, she pressed down until a pop came out from it, a red liquid sprayed over one side of her foot.

She started to twist it, fast and in circle-like movements, I didn't kn….
“Earth calls Arthur, Arthur, sir are you ok?”
Victoria's voice resonated into my ears, interrupting the scene that I have been depicting inside my head.

Fuck, there was no time to indulge in my fantasies now, I had an important work to carry on.
“It doesn't seem to be any useful clue around and I don't think we are gonna find one here."
I ran outside, blushing deeply, why was I thinking about such a thing now?

“What do we do now, sir? I suppose..”

“Yes, we don't have any other business here now, it is better we go back to our office and start to narrow down a list of suspects, we are gonna question them later this afternoon!”

I walked back to my car, my mind rushing from a thought to the next one, I couldn’t make anything out of the clues we had, I should have know when I saw that document that this was not gonna be an easy case, but I can't still shake off a feeling I had about that scene, it felt…so…real.

A Humble House by JustSomeone

“Victoria, did you make that list of suspects I asked you before?”

I rested my back against the chair, my assistant stood in front of me and she looked worried about something,I could read it from her green eyes spacing out, avoiding any contact with mine.

“Well, I did sir, but with the few informations we have at hand, I was only able to find one and it isn't even that suspicious to begin with”

“Who is it?”

“It is the victim's sister, Claudia Sinclair, but she has a sound alibi, her maid testified she was sleeping during the time the murder took place.”

“Raphael Sinclair, the father of our victim Carl, what about him?”

“He was abroad, he just came back this morning from India!”

“Let's pay a visit to her then, we need to ask her and her maid some questions”
I stood up and walked to the door.
“I forgot to ask, where does she live?”

“In the centre, she moved some months ago because the place is closer to her school!”

“You did some researches, huh, I can always count on you!”
I got comfortable in the driver seat, Victoria rapidly joined me, taking place in the passenger's one, and in doing so I got a glimpse of her stockings , they made me think back of that scene I saw back in the mansion, the stockings were the same at least.

I shrugged that memory off, and drove to the address she indicated me.
I parked the car next to a small house that gave the impression of being everything but a place where a noble would live.

“Why is she living in such a modest house?!”
I don't know if that had something to do with our case, but it sure bogged my mind so I suppose it is worth asking.
I knocked on the door, waiting for at least five minutes before a blonde stuffed in a black and white maid outfit appeared in front of us.

“Who are you sir?” She bowed down, her timid blue eyes trying to catch some glimpses of my face
“I am detective Brown, I am in charge of Carl's murder and I have come here to question you and her younger sister!”

Victoria had just joined us after she gathered the few documents we had about the case, then the young maid let us inside.

We found ourselves into the kitchen, there was a table in the middle of the room where we took seat.
I spotted a door in front of me but being closed I couldn’t see what was behind it.

“I am Marie, do our guests want a cup a tea?” She walked toward the stoven and from a shelf she grabbed two cups.

“Yes, please!”I looked at Victoria, she nodded her head in agreement.

“In our report, you said that you are positive that the sister's victim was sleeping during the time the murder took place but couldn't she had sneaked out behind your nose, right?”

She took a porcelain teapot and poured the warm liquid inside into those cups, then she pointed at the door that I had noticed before.

“We sleep in the same room, so I would have heard something for sure, then Kris is just 17, she doesn't know how to drive, so there would be no way for her to go to her brother's mansion”

“Why did you move into such a humble house, and what is the relationship between the two?”

“She wanted to attempt a public school, she was tired of studying home alone with a tutor, she told me that she had always felt alone, I suppose that she just wanted to have friends her age, and her father allowed that, he is such a nice person!”

She placed the two cups on the table, I could smell the delicious aroma of lemon, eagerly I grabbed mine and by bringing it to my lips I took a few sips.

“Her relationship with her brother is good, she goes to visit him every weekend, I accompany her to the mansion by myself!”

“Where is Kris now? It doesn't look like she is in her room”

“She is at school now, she will come back this evening”

I looked into Victoria's eyes, and they confirmed she had thought the same, there was no point in asking more questions, to the maid at least.
After finishing my tea, I moved the cup back to the table and stood up.

“I suppose we will come back later to ask some questions to the young lady” I stood up and approached the door.

“It is a pleasure to have mee……”

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
A scream, coming from behind me, from that closed door that since I entered in this place I was never able to take it off my my mind.I ran toward it and slammed it open.

“What is going on, I don't….feel…..good” My head started to spin, everything turned black.

After a few moments I had woken up, I was into the very same bedroom, but not on the floor anymore, it appeared that I was on a bed right now…and it was bigger, way bigger than me…Was I fantasizing again like I did back in the mansion? No, this time something was different, I am the the tiny now.

“I told you should have kept quiet”

A girl's voice, I look up, a bare ass was right on top of me, I could hear someone chuckling, and then everything went black.

I was in pain, beneath that soft butt, which was pressing me down against her bones.
She slided me all over the place, I could feel all my bones snapping, at a certain point I was sure that my arms and legs had been ripped off by the traction between her skin and the bed.

The pression slowly increased, I couldn’t tell if I were screaming, my words must have been muffled by her buttcheeks.

The more I stayed here, the more pain I felt until it became unbearable, I could only close my eyes,  until eventually I lost consciousness.


“Alex, Alex, are you okay?Alex!!”


Visions by JustSomeone
Author's Notes:

I made some changes to the previous chapters because they had some mistakes and some parts were misleading, so in order to understand this fully, you may need to re-read the previous ones. 

I woke to the sound of her sweet words, confused and tired.

"Victoria, what happened?" It took some time to realize then I remembered everything.

I ran toward my bed, and to my surprise everything was identical to what I had seen in my vision.

The stain, spreaded uniformally on the bed, was of a bright red colour, but I would be more surprised if it were the opposite.

"Another murderer happpened in this room!"My comment startled Victoria who approached me unable to believe it, and together we analyzed that huge bloodstain

I looked around but I was not able to find a clue again, I reallwy was starting to believe that there was some sort of magic behind them.

"Do you believe that yesterday's murder and this one are somehow linked?"She asked me, running her hair through her fingers.

"The modus operandi is the same so it wouldn't be too hard to believe that they were commited by the same person..Brr, what is this cold?" A frozen breeze blowed on my cheek, I tried to understand where it did come from until I saw an opened window behind me.

"Hehe, bingo!" I moved closer , inspecting it from every angle.

No traces of blood, but there was a dusty handprint of slim and long fingers on one side of the wall where the window frame was fixated in.

I kept my discovery secret for now as I didn't trust the maid who was observing us from the distance.

"I believe it is better to wait for the girl here!" I walked back to the living room, hoping to find a moment of relax on that wooden chair but it was just destroying my back.

Victoria joined me a bit later, she sat next to me along the blonde girl.

Hours passed by very quickly,when someone knocked on the door, the knob turned 180 degree around and a short female figure appeared in front of us.

"Who are these people?"Big brown round eyes, long red straight hair cobering them partially.

A body of average sizes but enhanced by a tight light gray dress that covered up to her lower knee, revealing a bit of white stockings and shiny black leather flats.

"I am Alex, I work as a detective and this is my assistant, Victoria and we are here to ask you some questions regarding the death of your brother."

When my words reached her, she started to cry, Victoria looked at me and she went to hug her.

"They are just a few questions, they will help us find the bad guy who killed your father!"

Short sighs, then she rubbed her eyes clean  with the palm of her hand.

"O-Ok"

"Let's go in your room, I am sorry but I would like for the three of us to stay alone" I asked the girl in black and white and she nodded in agreement.

After moving into the room/crime scene, I made sure the door was closed, and I stared into Kris's eyes, while Victoria took position between the bed and the young student, blocking her from seeing the bloodstain on the bed.

"Have you been at school all the time?"

"Yes,why do you ask me this?" Her face shaped into a confused expression, it wasn't working, she didn't know anything but there was another thing to test.

"Follow me" I catched her wrist, and gently I brought the redhead toward the handprint from before.No matter how I tried, they weren't the same.

This girl didin't have anything to do with this murder then, though that doesn't exclude the option of being an accomplice so she may know who the culprit is.

"I am sorry, little girl, but I believe you need to come to my offive for some more questions!" She lowered her head and followed us, we explained everything to the maid who allowed for us to bring her along, so we exited from the door toward our car but there was already someone in a blue uniform waiting for us.

"It seems that you have no rest lately, Alex" The man had in his hands a document which she handed to me.

I start to look through the pages, wishing to understand what it was about.It looked like a simple kidnapping, a high school student from....I changed expression instantly when I read that cursed line.

I showed Kris a picture, attached to one of those papers. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, he is my classmate but he didn't come to school today.." Among us we traded quick glimpses then I made sign to the policeman to eneter inside that house and take a closer look.He did as told and he disappeared inside.

We got into my car instead and after a drive of some minutes, we went back to the office.

Here, I started to ask our noble lady some questions:

"Are you friends, or do you just know each other?"

"I have never bonded with him, so I can say we are only acquaintances"

"Do you have any relative, friend, anything in common?"

"I think my best friend Serena was once her girlfriend, she is one year older than me though!"

"Did she come to school today?"

"I didn't notice, we go into different classrooms so.."

I moved close to Victoria and whispered into her ear, not wanting to be heard by our little guest.

"Do you think this Serena my be linked somehow?"

"Maybe to Kris's brother murderer, but I don't think she has somethinf to do with this new one, after all there is no way a girl can kill someone, hide a corpse and escape in such a short amount of time"

She was right but I couldn't stop thinking about that vision, it felt so real then what I saw in there became a reality..I didn't want to grasp on a fantasy but, without any useful clue it was my only option.

"I think I may know how she did everything but we need to talk to this Serena too!"

Victoria looked at the clock, "It is late know, I don't think she will be available now!"

"Looks like it, will you take care of Kris?Let's meet again tomorrow then"

"yes, I will, dom't worry about this, tomorrow" The two girls went past the door and disappeared in the distance.

After everything that happened today, i was tto tired even for eating, I just threw myself on the bled and closed my eyes falling asleep.

I woke up into a place I had never seen before, it was dark and impossible to see what was around me.I needed a light , so I walked in the shadows looking for one until I felt like someone was raising me in the air.

Darness faded away and I found myself close to a pair of female breasts, the figure they belonged tolaughed before throwing me between them.

They started to press each other against my body,,sliding up and down,the sound of mybones snapping and getting displaced made it a living hell, a deep, enormous wound formed from my crotch to my neck, blood running down her body, dropping on the ground.

I was again about to faint, I was put another time under an excruciating pain when I felt a powerful hit directed downside, I couldn't describe how I felt at the moment, I just knew before before everything turned blank that I had been rippped in half as I saw my right half falling down her breasts.

An intense light blinded me, I opened my eyelids suddenly, just to realize I was lying on the floor, I supppose I must have fallen down after that nightmare.

Sixth Sense by JustSomeone
I wiped my eyes, still a bit dizzy, standing up I proceeded to the bathroom.
I started washing my face, looking in the mirror.
“What are those dreams?!” I looked at my tired eyes, which didn’t get a lot of sleep tonight, even they were worried about the fact that my visions were becoming more and more realistic, so much that I were starting to think they were real.
I turn off the water, and after drying my face with a towel, I walked toward the door.
No matter what, I had a job to carry on, and there was no time to lose.
After a quick coffee, I went out and rushed to my car, driving to Victoria's place.
I knocked on the door three times before I heard footsteps coming toward my direction.
The door slided open and Victoria appeared in front of my face smiling, dressed up and ready to go.
She looked back and shouted Kris’s name, who after a few seconds joined us.
“Did you sleep well?”I asked to the two ladies who nodded their heads, then looking at Kris.
“We need to pay a visit to your friend, Kris, do you know where she lives?”
“Yes, I can lead you there, it is not very far from here!” We all got into my car, I turned on the engine and drove following Kris’s indications.
I parked my car next to what looked like an old house, it felt like it could cramble at any moment.
“Does your friend live here?”
I wondered, not able to understand why someone would stay in a place like this.
“When she became 18, her parents moved to France but she wanted to stay here, I know she has a job but she doesn’t make enough to afford a house so she lives in her dead grandma's place.”
Kris explained to us, but still there was something that wasn’t quite right, I suppose going inside may clear my doubts.
I knocked on the door, and waited a few seconds.
“Is someone in there?”
I knocked another time, bumping my hand against it, the door slided open.
I looked at Victoria, and since it appeared there was no one around, even if it was wrong we decided to go in.
It was dark, I couldn't see past my nose, somehow it looked…familiar.
From a pocket of my coat, I grabbed a lighter and turned it on.
The dim light was not enough to lit up the whole room, so I started to look for a window.
Moving forward, I felt a nasty smell go up my nostrils.
“Not again….” I recognized it and looked down, where it seemed like it was coming from.
On the floor there were two bloodstains, separated by a thick empty line.
The shape, the position..it reminded me of the dream I had this night.
If I were to take for real its contents, then these two stains should belong to a tiny body ripped in half…
I moved the lighter around, localizing a closed window in the left wall, I walked toward that direction and opened it.
The sun illuminated the room, revealing what looked like an empty living room with a table in the middle and a kitchen to the side of the wall where the window was.
Since it appeared that this place was similiar to Kris's house, I suppose that the door on the front wall should be Serena's room.
I made sign to Victoria and Kris to stay here and walked toward the door.
Slowly, I slided it open, taking a peek inside, I made sure it was clear, so I entered in.
The room was almost empty but for a bed and a dresser, which I started to analyze.
In the first drawer, there were organized bras and panties, which other than being something I shouldn’t look at morally, didn't seem to be related to my case, so I leave them by though I noticed that they were all black.
In the second one, instead, there was a mess of different type of stockings but like before,even these were all black…This was kind of curious, didn’t know if this was a detail I should keep in mind, but for now it is better I do that.
I moved toward the bed, this time nothing truly stood out, it was tidy and clean.
I crouched down and looked beneath the bed, apart from a few pair of shoes and a bit of dust nothing sticked out.
“I suppose we are done here” I join the group back in the living room, Victoria had noticed the bloodstain, she was studying it and taking some notes while Kris was waiting outside, probably Victoria wanted to stop her from seeing it.
“Another murder it seems!”
Victoria sighed, I suppose you never get used to this.
“We should go to the precint , need to inform them about our findings!” After she noted down what I had found in the other room, we walked back in my car and I drove to the precint.
Leaving the rest of the crew in, I walked inside alone.
As soon as I stepped in, my head started to spin, everything blacked out.
When I woke up, I was yet again small, the sound of laughters filled my ears.
In front of me, there was a dark face,no features were visible, I was standing on the palm of a hand.
From the slim profile of the fingers and the long nails, I could guess they belonged to a girl.
“If you had listened to me, this wouldn't have happened”
A familiar voice, a chuckle, then her fingers warped around my body.
Pressing me down with all their strength, my body was slowly getting compressed, a few crunches filled my ears, my bones snapping one after the other.
My vision became red, my blood vessels popping, I could smell it until everythinng turned black.
When I woke up, I found myself sitting on a comfortable chair.
“You finally woke up!”
Victoria's voice echoed in my ears.
“Where am I?”
“We can talk about that later, it looks like a cop went to Serena's house before us and now he is missing…well, from what we have gathered he has been probably killed!They are sending a squad to Serena’s workplace!”
“No….We need to hurry!They are…”
Even if I hadn’t recovered completely yet, I jumped off the chair and bursted outside.
Seeing how far my visions had been able to predict the course of events, I knew that those people were in danger, there was no time to waste!
Truth by JustSomeone

I rushed to my car, turning the engine on and..
"Fuck, I forgot to ask where is her workplace!"

While I was about to get out, a police car drove at full speed toward the precint.
What the hell was going on here, things were getting wierder and wierder from second to second.

I had no other choice but to run back inside to see what was going on.

In front of the reception there were two men who were holding a girl by her arms, long messy blonde hair and patched clothes.
Suddenly I felt something touch my shoulder.

"HAAAAAA!" I squeaked, turning around I saw Victoria and Kris next to me.

"Oh my God, Victoria, you scared the shit out of me!"

"I should be the one saying that, you made me truly worry before,you have been acting very oddly lately, what's going on?"

"It doesn't matter now, who is she?" I asked curiosly, the face of that young maid didn't tell anything to me.

"She is Serena, our supposed killer!"

"Why did they take her?Did she do something wrong?!"Kris asked still not completely aware of what was going on.

"What, but that is.." I was sure she was shrinking people and killing them but why was she here now?With her power she shouldn't have been caught that easily!Couldn't she control it?Or it doesn't have such a wide range to work on multiple people?!

There was only one way to know that, ask her directly.
Leaving Kris with a friend I had here, me and Victoria followed those two cops inside the questioning room.
To my request, I had them tie up Serena's arms and legs to a chair.

One man stayed here with me and Victoria, the other instead walked outside, locking us in, he stood still watching  us from a glass panel.


We waited for a while,the sound of the wind accompanying the silence of this room,increasing in its intensity gradually,becoming louder and louder, the sky had gotten darker, a storm was coming or so it seemed.

Then from under the door, that guy outside, slided in a document,in which there were inside all the clues and informations we were able to gather throughout our investigation, Victoria picked it up and handed it to me.

I started to show a few pics of the missing people to Serena.

"Do you know them?"

"I know these two, but I have never seen this cop before!"

"Did you kill them?"

"NO!" She shouted, she didn't seem to be lying but she had to be the killer.

"Listen if you tell me the truth, I promise I will make sure you will not get the death penalty, so!"

The wind started to blow even stronger, this was the first time I heard it this loud, was a tornado passing by!?
The intensity of the wind outside could be compared to the one in this girl's eyes when she answered me.

"I did not kill anyone, I would never do it, no matter what you say to me, I won't confess something I didn't do!!"

When she said that last word,I was very sure I heard something cracking, a few seconds later a thud and the room was sent into the depths of darkness.

"Fuck, what's going on here, who turned off the light!?" Victoria screamed, in her voice I could hear a bit of panic setting in.

"Don't worry, Victoria, it must have been the window shutters, their supports must have been busted by the wind, I will reach the window and..."

I felt my body getting lighter, I knew what was going on here, there was no resisting it, I closed my eyes and let my consciousness fade, everything turned black once again.

When I woke up, I found myself in the very same room I was before,the light had been restored.
I looked around and like I had suspected everything around me at grown and the three people who were inside with me had disappeared.

Still trying to get a grasp of the whole situation, the ground beneath my feet started to shake.
A  few seconds after in front of me appeared two black woman boots.


I looked up, usually I could see just a little part of the body of my assailant but this was not the case this time.
Her shoes, her stockings, her black dress, I could see up to her breasts and everything looked so familiar...
The rest instead was a dark figure with no distinguishable features.

"I told you to stay out of this but now you leave me with no choices!"
I heard a giggle then her foot was raised up in the air casting a huge shadow over me.

The black sole of her heeled boot was covered in dark red faint stains, it was clear at this point who those belonged too.

"Goodbye!" This time a laugh, a mocking laugh then her foot descended down like a hammer, in a matter of a few seconds I felt my body explode and I lost consciousness, there was no pain, I supposed the stomp had killed me instantly.

"Ugh, my head!"I had woken up once again, lying on the ground, my vision still blurry though it seemed like someone had fixed the windo..

"HAAAAAAAAAA!"

A female scream, my vision returned just in time.
I saw Victoria's shoes in front of my eyes, close to them a red stain.


Victoria by JustSomeone

I wasn't able to put through words what was in front of my eyes right now,my assistant, all of this time...carrying these murders..I couldn't believe it, nor I wanted to, that the girl who I grew up with could taint her hands with the blood of innocents.

"Victoria,you..." She was as shocked as me, it was clear what was going on my mind right now, and what other people who saw this would think, but it was too late now.

From the door, an entire squad of cops bursted inside, the scene that unfolded in front of their eyes left no possibilities of mistakes. Before the culprit could run away, they handcuffed her wrists, taking Victoria along.

They were going to throw her into a cold prison, far from me, I couldn't imagine myself without my precious assistant, we have never been separated for more than a day.

I stood up as another group of policemen came and took Serena with them, I suppose even if they were sure to have found the real culprit this time, it was clear that they still didn't have any clue who her accomplice was.

Even if I hate to admit it, even according to the visions I had, she matches the profile of the culprit, but why would she kill someone...she never showed any murderous intent to me, or maybe she was just very good at hiding it for years, probably she could have done the same with her shrinking abilities.

If I wanted to understand more of this story, I needed to go and check out her house, though for the first time in my career as a detective I hoped I wouldn't find anything that could frame her.

I made my way out of the questioning room, Kris was still waiting in the main hall.

When she saw me, she ran at me with a happy expression printed on her face but she was very quick to notice that someone was missing.

"Where is Victoria?" She asked with curious eyes.

"She needs to stay here for a bit so she asked us to go to her house and pick some stuffs for her"

"Ok..." It seems that for now she believed my lie, together we walked out of this place and back to my car. I drove as fast as I could to Victoria's place.

"Kris, come with me.." I walked to the door, like I suspected it was locked but luckily for me I knew that she used to hide the key under her carpet.

Once picked it up, I unlocked the door and stepped inside with Kris just behind me.

The hallway led to the kitchen and the living room, but I don't think there is something interesting we may find there.

I made my way toward the end of the hallway and climbed up the stairs, arriving at the second floor.

Here I just turned left and opened the door to her room, clean and tidy as usually, after all Victoria was a cleaning maniac. 

I chuckled for a bit while taking a good look of this place, but there was nothing...

On the shelves, inside the drawers, the wardrobe and even under the bed, there wasn't not even a clue.

I didn't know if I needed to be happy because I didn't found any clue that could put Victoria into even worse troubles or to be sad because once again I wasn't able to find anything at all.

"Did you notice everything interesting, Kris?" I asked to what now appeared to be my official assistant.

"Victoria has tons of clothes!!" She commented as she was looking inside one drawer, and indeed she was right, my assistant loved to go to shopping in the weekends, sometimes when she was out of money, she used mine to buy her stuffs......better not to think about this now!!

"Were you able to find the items miss Victoria asked for, sir Alex?"

She added, turning to me while proudly holding in her hands a few of Victoria's bras, panties and stockings.

"No, I suppose I should ask her for more infos and then come back here later...Kris, you know you can't take people stuffs without permission..."

"But, sir Alex, she has a lot of them and I am sure she won't mind if I take a few.."

How could you say no to those cute eyes....

"Fine, but don't take anything else..let's go for now.."

There was no point in staying here any longer, soon the police would have seized this house to conduct their own investigations, and it was very likely that they are questioning Victoria right now.

Quicky, we made our way back to the precint, I made Kris stay in the waiting room, rushing toward the questioning one.

Four people were on the other side of the protective glass, two guards keeping an eye on Victoria and an official asking her questions.

A fifth one was in this part of the room, together with me, she was watching the scene.

I got closer to see who she was, but it was better if I had stood my place.

"M-M-Miss S-S-Skyla?!" I gulped, out of all ofhte people who I could find here, it had to be her!

The boss of this place, and one of the best cops London ever had the pleasure to have.

There was no criminal able to escape her divine hammer of justice, and the ones who did at first,once caught they are still regretting it.

She straight up ignored me, I suppose she didn't want anything to do with me but oh man...she was so sexy in that tight blue uniform, if I had to stay close to her any longer I would have died...

Indeed my head was starting to spin, feeling heavy, it was coming again, another vision, I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I found my self up in the air, my body pinned inside the grip of what looked to be hand, tiny once again, but this time I wasn't alone.

There was another person squeaking, in my very same condition.

I looked up, the body of a girl was presented to me, visible up to her face which still was covered in shadows.

All of a sudden, her hands moved down toward her crotch, making us hover close to her womanhood, the smell of sex and pleasure penetrated my nostrils, as we were slowly pushed inside her tight and shaven pussy.

We tried to escape but her fingers had filled her hole, her walls tighten around us, crushing our little bodies.

Our ears were filled with her moans, it was starting to get warmer and wetter here, the louder her moans became.

We started to wiggle inside her but that wasn't helping at all, the pressure of her unforgiving walls had become unbearable, I heard a loud cruch and blood sprayed all over my body.

I tried to run away but before I could even move, I was hit by a stream of a hot liquid who pushed me out on the floor.

I started screaming, my body was literally melting, my heart raced until I felt it explode and everything went black.

When I woke up, I was lying on a bed, in front of me there was a female figure who, once I regained my vision, I associated with Skyla.

"W-What happened?"

"Nothing, you just lost consciousness.." She replied with a bored voice...Nothing, it means that no one died yet?! Maybe this time, I could still do something to prevent any murder. 

Solution by JustSomeone

I stood up, adjusted my clothes, and walking toward the door.First of all, I needed to meet Victoria, I needed to know what questions she had been asked and how she answered to them, hoping that she didn't make her situation worse, then I needed to find out who the next victim was gonna be, but that didn't sound much plausible. I know for a fact that the killer is a girl, and with two in prison, one under my surveillance, the other one I needed to keep an eye on was...Skyla...Mhmh,I had just remembered something,each time I had a vision someone died but this time, well it wasn't exactly the case, and who was present this time, her.
Then considering the position she occupied here and the mistery and rumors that surround her figure, it wouldn't surprise me if she had a shrinking power hidden in her sleeves.
It seems like before going to Victoria, I could take some time to ask some questions to this woman.
"What are you staring at, detective?If you have something to say, spit it up!"
Without realizing, while thinking about her, my eyes must have moved toward her direction, but it was better to just look away before I could find myself into troubles.
"Miss Skyla, what do you think of these murders that have been going on lately?"
"Mhmh, from what we were able to gather, it sounds like something straight from a novel.." My ears caught her words, but my mind was somewhere else at the moment:
After she crossed her legs, my eyes were attracted to her thighs, covered in black stockings and leather high heeled boots of the same colour, that each time she dangled her foot upward, showed up their sculpted muscles, sometimes revealing a few glimpses of what was hiding under her blue skirt. Oh my, if she caught me here staring she would have killed me for real, once she had stopped speaking, I looked up in her cold blue eyes.
"Do you think that Victoria is the real culprit?" The importance of this question should have made me take this situation more seriously, but I just found myself looking at her huge breasts trapped in that uniform, that bounced when she crossed her arms beneath them.
"Mhmh she could have been killed those two guards in the questioning room, but there is literally nothing that connects her to the previous crimes, heck she didn't even know the victims to begin with.. That Serena instead, it is very likely she may have killed those people but there was no way for her to have committed the murders in the questioning room, it is very possible that there are multiple killers if you ask me but we have nothing at hands that point to that!"
She had just finished speaking, but I wanted to keep looking at her body, this wasn't something you could see everyday, this woman was a living tease but, right now, I had more important things to do.
"Miss Skyla, I have a request for you, I would like to ask some questions to my friend Victoria, but I am scared that I could lose senses again, I would appreciate if you could escort me there, just to keep an eye on me?"
She smirked, resting her cheek on the palm of her hand and with an amused look on her face, she asked me.
"Why should I do that? You can ask a guard, or your little friend Kris?"
"I don't want to make my friend worry, then you know, two murders just happened here, I believe that I shouldn't tr-"
She stomped her foot down, the ground cracked beneath her weight, the impact of this scene had made me shiver.
"You believe that one of my subordinates could dirty their hands with such a heinous crime!?"
Oh fuck, I had got her mad, I needed to think about something and pretty quickly else I wouldn't make it out of here.
"No, not at all, Miss Skyla, it is just I don't want to exclude any possibility now but I am sure the men and women you chose with your own hands could never do such a thing!" The tension in her foot calmed, it seems like that I was able to easy her rage someway.
"Umphf, fine, but don't get wrong ideas, I am doing this just because I have some free time now!" She stood up, her butt jiggled before she started to walk forward.
"Stay behind me, don't get lost on the way, it is a bit far from here where we need to go!" I nodded, following her through the labyrinth of hallways that this place was.
A few guards passed by, but out here was most silence, apart from the clicking sound of the heels of her boots on the cold, stone floor, that right now was more annoying than anything, but, at least, I had the sight of her big ass to keep me company.. I could swear, this woman has the best curves I have ever seen throughout my life.
I wasn't even looking where we were going, I just kept staring down until I bumped against her back.
"Where the fuck are my guards, why aren't they here to protect the entrance of the prison?!" I jumped back into a safe position once heard her rage filled voice, she started to tap her right heel nervously, causing my attention to move there..
"M-Miss, l-look d-d-down?!"
"What's wrong detective, stop with your fuc-" From under her boots, a red liquid was leaking, she raised her right foot a bit, her shoe's sole completely covered in it, and on the floor where she was lying a bootprint of the same colour.
It seems like that both of us had understood what was going on, and that was able to get her even more mad as she stormed through the metal door, inside the prisons.
She left a few bloody prints trail behind her that stopped once it had dried off.
"Miss, calm down, we need to have clear minds while we think about this situation!"
The room was composed by a long hallway, on the sides a few prison cells, most where empties, only four of them had people in.
I asked questions to all of them, but none seemed to know about what had just happened.
I walked my down to the last cell, and when I saw Victoria, I felt relieved, nothing had happened to her.
"Alex, Miss Skyla, what are you doing here?!" She asked a bit curious, after she didn't expect the boss of this place to come here and, on top of that, with someone like me.
"Listen, Victoria, after you were brought here, did you hear something suspecious?"
"Nope, since the guards brought me here and your arrival, I didn't see or hear anything... why?!"
Her words left me speechless, I could still believe about a murdered having a one or two supernatural tricks up their sleeves, after all this is not the first time I heard of something like that, but murders that left no traces of them behind?! I kept thinking and thinking then it came to me. I smirked, it seems like I had finally found the solution to this case!

Epilogue by JustSomeone
"I think I know what's happening here"
The two girls looked at me with curious eyes, Skyla's face made it clear that she was thinking that I was just bluffing, she crossed her arms and by looking at me, she said.
"Let's hear what you thought, detective!"
"We know for a fact that our murderer has a very peculiar ways of carrying their crimes, after they kill their victims they dispose of their bodies, leaving behind nothing but only a small trace of blood...how wierd but what if, I have an explanation for that!"
Skyla didn't budge an inch, nothing of what I was saying didn't interest her a bit.
"The killer before committing their homicides shrinks the poor victims down to the size of a few inches, like that it would be very easy to dispose of the small corpses!"
Shock filled the faces of my listenersl before Skyla bursted out into a loud laughter.
"Detective, did you go mad!?You know what you are saying is impossible!"
"Yes, it may be impossible...for someone belonging to our world...but what if this wasn't the exact case?!"
"What...do you mean!?" Skyla resumed her composure, looks like I was able to stimulate her curiosity again..
"We have heard throughout history about people who appeared out of nowhere, like they belonged from another time or..another world...who knows maybe that's the type of killer we are dealing with!"
"Hahah, how foolish! There are no scientific evidences that prove those things to be real..but let's keep playing your silly game, let's pretend that our murderer came from another world, and they have the power of shrinking, what would be their motive for killing those people?"
"To me that's pretty clear, our murder is indeed a very important and powerful person, thanks to their " gift" they were able to build a fame around their persona, but what if someone could have a way of finding their secret....let me explain, the way which I got my hands on all this informations is because I had visions about them...at the begging not even I believed them, but the more I had, the more I started to understand they were real..and that got me thinking, what if I am not the only person who can have them.."
"That's all bullshit, and even if that was real how could our killer know about the shit that goes through someone's mind!"
"There is...a way!"
"What!?"
"Let's think about our first victim, Carl, and now let's suppose he had visions like me, it is highly likely that he may have told one of them to her sister, Kris, and at the same time she must have told to her best friend's Serena about it too"
"So you are accusing her to be the culprit, don't be..."
"No, I am not, Serena isn't the one who commited the murders, but she may have somehow accidentally revealed our killer that information, miss, do you know where she works?"
"In a clothes's shop, not too far from where I live"
"Yes, exactly, maybe Serena told about Kris's giantess story to one of her coworkers, and our killer happened to be at the right place at the right time and you know why, because you are the murderer!"
"Haha, Hahaha, that was a very funny story detective but it is clear it is completely made up, now I won't listen to your nonsenses any longer, if you want to prove a point just bring an evidence!"
"I can!"
"What!?"
"But before I do, let's go back and summarise all the things that happened so far, with the new informations we got our hands on.
Skyla, once she eavesdropped about Serena's curious story, she knew that was everything but a lie, and thanks to her position, it was easy for her to do some researches and found out who the source of those weird stories was...That's when you tracked Carl and got rid of him, now you took out the guy of the visions, but you still had to take care of the ones who, indirectly, knew about that, and what better way to frame them of a murder, it didn't even need to make sense, after all they were two kids with no experience who were after Carl's money.
Frame them must have been very easy for you:

You convinced Serena's ex boyfriend to enter inside Kris's room, where you killed him then you did the same thing with that cop in Serena's house...there was no escape for them now, the place those murders took place were solemn evidences that they had no way to prove wrong...
Your perfect plan was complete but then you find out there was another obstacle in your way:
A second person, the detective who was on the case, to your eyes appeared suspicious of having the same visions too, you had no time to make sure, you would have to just get rid of him and find another scapegoat, and what best person than the detective's assistant, after all she must have just found out from Kris her secret, and in need of some money she decided to take part in their twisted plan too, but right now she needed to help her accomplices that soon appeared to her, they would have been accused of everything.
Simple for her, first she would need to cast away all suspicions out of Serena and Kris, and what best way to do that than killing the cops during her questioning...Serena wouldn't have be seen as a murder anymore, maybe just as a simple accomplice while Kris instead just as the unlucky girl who they were trying to frame, and then she would have been arrested and brought to the detention centre.
But that was just what she wanted, she knew that I,worried for her, would have come to visit her here, so she would have needjust to kill me, get the attentions of the guards, shrink and squash them too and escape by stealing the guards's key, and in the end we would have no culprit for this case, two were proven not guilty, while one escaped with no way to be found
A perfect plot that you were trying to fabricate Skyla:
You killed the guards during Serena's questioning, so you could cast all suspicious on Victoria then once she was brought to the detention center, you killed the guards at the entrance then you came to me, knowing that I would have gone to visit her..That's when you will free her and force her to kill me, the other guards would have come at the very same moment to witness that, so there was no way for her to escape your fabrication, you just needed to make everything look like it was part of some stupid plan"
"Mhmh, what a curious story, detective but once again you failed to prove your point!"
"I don't need it, why should I do that, after all even if I do I will have no way of stopping you right now"
She started to laugh, looking at my direction.
"Very good, detective, you are quite smart indeed and, yes, you are completely right, it's all like you said!"
She snapped her fingers, I felt a weird energy going through my body, when suddenly the world around me started to grow, I had seen this scene enough times to know I was shrinking..
With a huge smirk printed on her face, from under her skirt she took out a key and unlocked Victoria's cell.
"I suppose you heard your friend, right, it is just how he said, I need you to kill him!"

"Hahaha, oh Skyla, you thought about everything but your forgot about one thing!" "What are you saying?!"
"If like you said my story is true, right now outside...there are your subordinates listening!"
I said before I could become too tiny to be heard.
She started to shake, sweat fell down her forehead when she turned toward the door.
A group of men was outside, listening to my story the whole time.
"You were just trying to buy time?!"
I smirked, now barely the size of an ant, yes that has been my aim all along, distracting you with a confusing story so you would forget about everything.
She started to stomp down my way, with the intent to get rid of me, the ground shook beneath my feet, but luckily her aim was shit so I dodged each of her stomps before, two men rushed at her, pinning the blonde to the ground.
"Leave me alone, leave me alone, I will shrink you all!"
She was trying to snap her fingers once again, but once everyone had saw that trick, it was clear it wouldn't have worked a second time, those cops were quick to stop her hands, while another one came with a few ropes, to tie up her hands.Once done, they picked her up and started to drag her away.
"I can't believe that this is all true.." Victoria, after she had absorbed my speech, she stood up and came my way.
"Well, but now how do we fix you?" She crouched down, rubbing her chin, still a bit confused about the whole thing.
"Well, I dont know, but for now we should just enjoy our victory!"
"Yes, that's right, then I don't mind you small like this!"
"What the f-?!" Before I could complete my sentence, she picked me up, warping her fingers around me..
Pinned in that soft prison, I looked up at her grin as she started to walk away.
I hope that now that I solved the hardest case that I have came across so far, I wouldn't find myself involved in something even worse.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8980