Lollipop by whahuh7
Summary:

An overly curious college girl finds a strange box on her roommate's desk that, unbeknownst to her, is filled with thousands of tiny people. If only she weren't so clumsy....


Categories: Crush, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7196 Read: 90180 Published: February 12 2008 Updated: February 19 2008
Story Notes:

I've been a regular reader of this site for a long time now, and I finally got up the time and courage to write something myself. Comments and feedback much appreciated. I hope it's at least an entertaining read.

1. Chapter 1--Enter Kelly by whahuh7

2. Chapter 2--Life in a Box by whahuh7

3. Chapter 3--Hope Springs Eternal by whahuh7

4. Chapter 4--Our Story Begins to Reflect Its Title by whahuh7

5. Chapter 5--Hungry Eyes by whahuh7

6. Chapter 6--Curiosity Becomes Arousal by whahuh7

7. Chapter 7--Face Time by whahuh7

Chapter 1--Enter Kelly by whahuh7

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Anika was a rather bizarre roommate. She hailed from some Middle Eastern country, but Kelly wasn’t really sure which one, and was confident that it didn’t really matter anyway. They had been living together for two weeks now, both college freshmen at State University, and Kelly knew precious little about Anika, mostly because she usually kept to herself. Kelly wasn’t even sure how fluent she was in English since Anika rarely spoke to her, or even acknowledged her presence for that matter. And whenever she was in the room, she spent her time huddled around her desk, furtively toying with some weird foreign trinkets.

 

Kelly herself was your all-American girl next door…if you lived in well-to-do suburbia. Her family wasn’t abundantly wealthy per se, but Kelly certainly lived comfortably, with most of her things paid for by Daddy, and she was more than a little spoiled. She had been quite a catch in high school, a good 5’3” tall, fairly slim, with shoulder length light brown hair curled into a lovely, bouncy bob. Although she was not terribly well endowed, the boys simply swooned at her smile, when her two perfect and plump lips would slightly part to reveal straight, pearly whites. She never had needed braces, despite the fact that Daddy could more than afford them for her. She even went without lipstick, even on special occasions, because it would cover up her natural beauty and radiant smile.

 

As Kelly sat characteristically lost in thought about this—it was rare for her to think, but typical for her to be lost while trying—Anika stood up and put on her coat.

 

“Ya got big plans for tonight?” Kelly inquired perkily, swishing her tootsie roll pop around in her mouth with her tongue and hoping to get some gossip on what her roommate did for fun, if she had fun at all. In response, Anika glared at Kelly, not so much out of malice, but more out of annoyance. As idiosyncratic as Anika was, this was definitely a reaction to Kelly that most people shared. She walked out of the room and shut the door firmly behind her.

 

Kelly sat at her desk earnestly for a few seconds, tapping her fingers nervously as she heard Anika traipse down the hall and off the floor. She bit her lip in anticipation, and when she was sure the coast was clear, she sprang into action. The curiosity was killing her: she simply had to snoop around Anika’s desk.

 

She began poking around the desktop, not sure what she was looking for, but knowing she would know it when she found it. There were two odd porcelain figurines on the desk, and a necklace with a turquoise pendant, and some notes from Chem 101, but nothing that gave Kelly any satisfaction. She resorted to opening the desk drawers, hoping to find something, anything, to satiate her curiosity.

 

She found it in a small, perfectly unassuming black box, about a foot long, six inches wide, and three inches deep. “An ideal box to hide a secret in,” she mused, as she pulled it carefully from the drawer and set it on the desk. With a gleam of excitement in her eyes, she tremblingly pulled the lid off the box and found…..

Chapter 2--Life in a Box by whahuh7

Jake hated his life. Jake hated life in general. Jake hated ever having been born, and he was probably justified, considering his current circumstances. For the past three months he had lived in a dark, stuffy, inescapable prison. But that wasn’t the worst of it. The worst part of it was that this impenetrable fortress that held him and thousands of others like him was nothing more than a small box owned by a cruel and powerful teenage girl. He knew her only from the occasional glances he would get from her whenever she opened the box, and then she was impossible to miss. Her face absolutely filled the sky. She was clearly foreign, probably Hispanic or Middle Eastern, with big, dark brown eyes and long, flowing black hair. Whenever she spoke to them it only came out as a deafening rumble, but he was confident that even if he could understand it he wouldn’t know the language.

 

Jake had no idea how she got her power, or what else she used it for. He only knew that he had been on a United Airlines flight from Miami to Minneapolis when all of a sudden the sky went pitch black and the cabin lost power. The plane rocked violently back and forth like no turbulence he had ever encountered before, and was flipped upside down and held at near vertical angles. Almost losing consciousness from the vertigo, Jack pushed up the shade on his window to figure out where they were.

 

That’s when he caught his first glimpse of her. The sight of the mammoth girl holding the plane almost gave him a heart attack, and these days he almost wished it had killed him and spared him the torment of living in this box. She was impossibly large, and her right hand easily dwarfed the jumbo jet airliner. Her face was easily over two thousand feet wide, and she was…smiling. That scared him more than anything. It was a genuine smile of pride and mischief and, worst of all, of utter disregard. After examining the airplane to her satisfaction, the three-mile tall girl unceremoniously stuffed them into her purse.

 

The ride in her purse seemed hours, but by his watch he knew it had only been about 15 minutes before they emerged from the darkness again. Her hand wrapped around the plane once more and hoisted them out and into what appeared to be an enormous black box. She rumbled something unintelligible at them, but he got that the gist of it was to get off the plane. As he disembarked on the yellow air-filled slide, he looked around and saw thousands of others. Apparently, he was not among the first to have been brought here.

 

After most of them were off, she lifted the plane back up into the sky. One or two people who had failed to make a timely exit fell out of the cabin and splattered on the ground as she lifted it thousands of feet above. Jake stood awestruck, transfixed by this colossal beauty who was so huge and powerful that she could hold an entire jumbo jet, which to her was only three inches long. Her once smiling lips now had a vengeful and contorted look, as she shouted something angrily and tore the plane in half. One half she crushed in her hands, the other she popped in her mouth like a frail metal candy, chewing it once before swallowing. She then smirked and replaced the lid on the box, and put them in the drawer.

 

The next few miserable months dragged on for Jake. Occasionally the girl would peal away the roof of their prison, either to get people out or put more in. She would sometimes show up with another jet airliner or a cruise ship or a train, and place it in the center of the box. Jake would watch as the hundreds of bewildered people exited, slowly realizing that their lives were now meaningless. And after most of them got off—it was always most, some people always thought the plane/ship/train was safer than the box—she would snarl angrily and make a show of disposing of it, either by eating it, crushing it in her hand, crushing it in between her breasts (which were easily size C or D, Jake knew), or by sitting on it. The message was very clear: they were not going home, and there was no point hoping.

 

When she didn’t drop new people off, she would amuse herself by killing a few dozen of those already assembled. She had a few favorite games she would play. Sometimes she would slowly lower her thumb over the box, darting it around from side to side as it descended so that no one knew exactly where it would land. Invariably it would squish about thirty or forty people. Other times she would slide a piece of paper down into the box and scoop up about a hundred people and carry them off to a fate Jake didn’t want to imagine. And still other times, she would simply lean down over the box, pucker her lips, and kiss the bottom. This tactic frequently killed almost two hundred people at a time, since her generous lips covered so much area. Then she would lick her lips, transferring from her lips to her tongue the few writhing survivors of her crushing kiss, smile contentedly, and replace the lid, once again resigning them to their hopeless prison. It was clear they no longer existed as people, but merely as disposable playthings. And they were higly disposable. After all, they were only about one-fiftieth of an inch tall to her. And she could always find plenty more.

 

There were several thousand of them in there now. Some of the newer ones still had hope, but Jake thought they were the most foolish. There was no point in hope. There was no escape. There was only her and her torments. And now today, as he felt the familiar rumble of the box being pulled from its drawer for the umpteenth time, he wondered if this would be the day that he could finally die and be released from the hell that was his life.

 

That’s odd, Jake thought. The box was rumbling much more than usual. The giantess’s experienced hands were usually much softer and more precise, having done this dozens of times. Perhaps today she was particularly excited about something. That doesn’t augur well, sighed Jake. Or maybe, just maybe, it was someone else. Maybe someone had found the box without her knowing and was about to discover them. Maybe this was all over.

 

Jake fought to suppress these foolish ramblings, knowing that when it turned out just to be her again the pain of his despair would hurt more than just not caring. But try as he might, a small glimmer in the back of his mind was curious. He could feel his heart beating faster and tried to slow it down as his hands began shaking with the irrepressible notion that today might be different. There was no way the girl would have fumbled with the box this much. It just…felt different. As the lid of the box was lifted and light penetrated the prison, he stared eagerly and intently and saw….

Chapter 3--Hope Springs Eternal by whahuh7

Nothing. Well, nothing impressive to say the least. It didn’t appear that there was actually anything inside. Upon further inspection, Kelly noticed that there was a fine powder lining the bottom of the box. She leaned in closer, trying to discern if this really had been what she was looking for or if maybe her roommate never said or did anything because she was just that boring. She pursed her lips in a nonplussed expression, intently sucking on her lollipop while simultaneously exerting considerable effort racking her brain trying to figure out why her roommate so closely guarded an innocuous box of powder in her desk drawer. She leaned in closer and stared pensively for a few moments, hoping an idea would strike her and so she wouldn’t have to go searching for one.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

The light, as always, was blinding at first. Having been in absolute darkness for over three days now, the strain on the eyes was too great to process light immediately. But after only a second, he saw something that shocked him. His vision was blurry, and he wiped his eyes furiously trying to get them to focus. Even though his sight lacked clarity, there was one thing he could process instantly: whoever this was, their skin was too light to be the girl’s. Tears welled up in his eyes as he realized that his hopes might not be in vain.

 

Scattered shouts started springing up amongst the prisoners. They were shouts of joy and of urgency, and they eventually grew in number until they permeated the air in the box. There were those who did not notice the face—they had either been in there too long and their eyes had quit working or they had been there too long and had stopped bothering to look up—but they quickly caught on as mass exuberance spread like wildfire throughout the crowd.

 

Jake would have been overwhelmed by the noise if he weren’t shouting the loudest of all. With both his fists pumped in the air and tears streaming down his face, his eyes brought this new person’s face into definition. The first thing that struck him was that she was absolutely stunning. She had to be just about the same age as the girl, whom he assumed was about eighteen or nineteen. She had bright eyes and short, cute brown hair and, holy crap, those perfect beautiful full lips, which presently were pulled into an inquisitive smirk. It looked like she was smoking something, but there was no smoke coming out of it, and so it must have been a toothpick or a lollipop or something. His visual frame of reference was thrown off when she leaned in even closer, making it seem like the sky was falling. This only fueled his enthusiasm as he knew that they now must all be scant inches away from her face. Surely she would hear them. Surely she would see them. Surely she would save them.

 

And he may have been right. In another two seconds of intense observation, she would have heard their cries, which were deafening to them but almost imperceptible to her. In another five seconds she would have noticed that they were all moving and scattering and not just staid dust particles. In another minute she would have gotten a magnifying glass to investigate further, and she would have been able to discern them as tiny people. And maybe she would have taken them and protected them and found some way to restore them.

 

But they did not have two seconds.

Chapter 4--Our Story Begins to Reflect Its Title by whahuh7

Jake stared up at their prospective savior, shouting intermittent cries of exultation and urgency. It looked as though she was about to figure it out, about to see them as they really were, when disaster struck…literally.

 

Jake watched in awe and horror as she started to gasp in recognition. In doing so, she had forgotten about the seemingly irrelevant lollipop she was sucking on. Almost in slow motion, it fell out of her mouth, departing those two plush lips and careening like an atom bomb the seemingly endless six inches down into the box.

 

He saw it land with an earth-shattering crunch just a few hundred feet away from him. The moment it hit it instantly obliterated the sixty people it landed on, but proceeded to do more damage as its momentum rolled it around the inside of the prison, like a 400-foot tall boulder. Jake watched in revulsion as it steamrolled over hundreds of people, a few dozen of them crushed, but most of them caught up in the 20-foot thick sheet of stickiness that encompassed it, a mixture of the melted sugars of the lollipop and her saliva.

 

Nick, too, had shared Jake’s hope of rescue, until the ill-fated lollipop crashed down a few feet next to him. Although he was not crushed by it, he was one of the first people stuck to it as it meandered about, gathering miniscule people. His arms and legs were completely immobilized in the thick goo, but at least he was on his back. Otherwise, he would probably have suffocated in it by now.

 

The new girl’s expression shifted instantly to shock and then to disappointment as she watched her treat fall. She had accidentally killed almost a hundred people and trapped several hundred more, but her greatest regret was that she had lost the use of her lollipop. Jake swore and wondered if this was his lucky day after all.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Kelly’s mind was in a fervor, examining the powder and cross-referencing it with everything she knew, trying to find a match. At last she thought she had figured it out, but in her excitement she carelessly gasped and forgot that she was sucking on a lollipop. It tipped out of her mouth and landed with an unceremonious thud in the box, its stem touching down an inch or two away to balance it. It still managed to roll around quite a bit, though, and this perturbed her greatly.

 

Great, she huffed, what a double whammy. Not only have I lost the rest of a perfectly good lollipop, but it’s stuck to some of the powder, and now Anika will kill me if she sees some of the powder missing and finds out I’ve been snooping around in her stuff! This was simply turning into a terrible day.

 

She peered down anxiously into the box, watching the lollipop roll back and forth and accrue some of the powder. Wait a minute, she realized, her eyes growing wide with recognition. I know exactly what this is! It’s one of those exotic Arabian spices that are so rare and famous, stuff we never get here in the States. That must be why Anika kept such close wraps on it! She must want to save the rest of it until she can go back to her homeland and get more of it. Ohhhhh, I wonder what it tastes like! Her mind reeled with thoughts of the exotic and robust flavor of the spice. She unconsciously began to salivate, and licked her lips at the thought of such a rare treasure so close to her.

 

Well, she reasoned, I suppose the lollipop’s not completely wasted if it’s just rolling around in spices. And, there’s no point in me not trying what’s already on my lollipop. After all, it’s already ruined. Anika can’t use it if it’s stuck to my lollipop! Satisfied with her logic, Kelly excitedly reached down into the box and grabbed the stem of the lollipop.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Jake gazed upward, stupefied at this turn of events and searching for some hint of what was to come in the new girl’s expression. She was clearly upset, but then she began to smile curiously. As her gargantuan tongue passed slowly over her moist lips, he shuddered at the prospect of what she might be considering.

 

Her mighty hand descended into the box and grabbed the enormous lollipop stem. Nick, along with the hundreds of other people stuck on the lollipop’s gooey exterior screamed in a panic as it was hoisted up in the air. He would not have cared any more if it had just been the other girl coming to kill them, but this was different. There had been an ephemeral hope here, a slim chance that this girl might be able to save them. But now, as he lay completely pinned in the saccharine swamp, faced with his own mortality, he wept bitterly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Kelly brought the lollipop up to her mouth, but wisely reconsidered licking it. Is this definitely powder? How do I know it’s not some kind of poison she keeps for dealing with pests? Kelly grew leery of the idea of tasting the powder, and held it up to her eye for closer inspection.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

The hundreds on the lollipop were headed straight for her mouth when she abruptly stopped. Nick vomited form the motion sickness and looked at her expansive face. He was fortunate enough to be on the side of the lollipop that faced her, and he reckoned her luscious lips were at least six hundred feet wide, and currently closed. The lollipop jolted upwards and halted in front of her vast right eye, an eye so all-encompassing that it seemed to peer directly into his soul. Holy crap, Nick thought, maybe she sees us! He tried to move and flail to get her attention, but no one had enough mobility to wave, so he resorted to shouting. He began hollering all over again, but this time out of joy instead of lamentation.

 

Jake saw it all from down in the box, and allowed his hope to briefly resurge. She’s got to see them!  he thought. There’s no way they could be that close to her eye without her noticing them. He stood in rapt anticipation, knowing that they would soon be free.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Kelly, however, thought differently. As she held the lollipop in front of her eye, it dawned on her that there was no way she would be able to tell if it was poisonous or not just by looking at it. Satisfied that it looked harmless enough and still struggling to stifle her curiosity, Kelly stuck out her tongue and took a long lick of the lollipop.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Nick’s cries were cut short as the titanic lips parted to reveal a pink monster. Her tongue was easily nine hundred feet long and headed directly for him. He winced momentarily before his life was snuffed out.

 

Down in the box, Jake’s hopes were once again dashed as the girl lowered the lollipop to her mouth and took a long slow lick along one side of the lollipop that surely had at least 200 people on it. He knew they were all goners now, completely imperceptible and irrelevant. He wondered why he had even bothered to hope in the first place.

 

Back on the lollipop, hundreds of people had just been pulled off their gooey trap and onto her tongue. Although the force of the contact killed many of them, at least another hundred sat inside her mouth on her tongue, waiting for the end. She swished them around for a moment to get the flavor, which was like a hurricane to them, and then swallowed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly was ecstatic. This was the most delectable spice she had ever encountered. Nothing she had ever tasted before compared. It was a veritable gustatory euphoria. She savored the flavor as she swished the sweetness around in her mouth, then swallowed with an audible gulp.
Chapter 5--Hungry Eyes by whahuh7

Kelly eyed the lollipop longingly, absentmindedly twirling the stem in between her thumb and index finger while the aftertaste of her first lick settled in her mouth. She noticed that she had only licked one side of the lollipop, and that the other was still covered in the exotic Arabian spice. Determined to enjoy her last bite, she paused in anticipation, then slowly raised the lollipop to her lips. But this time, instead of licking it, she puckered her lips and touched the top of the lollipop to them, forcing the lollipop through her pursed lips, letting her lips slowly roll over the lollipop until it was completely engulfed in her mouth and her lips closed around the stem on the other side.

 

Once inside her mouth, she flicked the lollipop several times with her tongue, each time getting more excited and, strangely enough, aroused. She felt her nipples begin to harden as she toyed with the lollipop in her mouth, washing her tongue over and around its entirety and licking off every fleck of spice she could feel. A small moan of sexual pleasure arose in her, but it came out as a hum instead since her closed mouth trapped the nascent lustful moan and forced it to escape through her nose. She let her mind wander for a while as she savored the lollipop in her mouth, and then she satisfiedly swallowed, allowing her spit to gently roll down the back of her throat. She could feel it all the way down to her stomach.

 

This isn’t just a spice, Kelly surmised. It’s one of those erotic aphrodisiacs. Holy shit! I can’t believe Anika is this kinky to have a freaking aphrodisiac hidden in her desk! I didn’t think she had it in her. I guess guys really go for the mysterious, quiet type, though. When she gets back, we’re going to have to have a little chat.

 

Bringing her thoughts back to the present, she continued to tongue the lollipop still encompassed by her mouth, but almost all of the spice was gone. Although she felt the occasional grain of aphrodisiac stick to her tongue, she had swallowed most of it. In an uncharacteristic flash of innovation she rolled her tongue over her lips to pick up any of the spice that would have stuck to her puckered lips as she inserted the lollipop. This yielded a bounty of spice, but it, too, was soon gone, and she was left with nothing in her mouth but a lollipop.

 

Well, I guess that’s it, she pondered resignedly. I can only justify eating as much of Anika’s spice as I actually ruined by dropping my lollipop into it. But there was one problem with letting her mind make that call: she was horny. Wickedly horny. And an internal struggle began between her mind and her body, the former attempting to maintain some semblance of conscience and propriety by not allowing her to continue to destroy her roommate’s property, the latter passionately aroused and inexorably drawn to the powder before her, craving another fix of the aphrodisiacal drug to maintain her high. The grand battle between her mind and her lust lasted all of five seconds.

 

She had never been known to be much of a thinker.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ron was one of the unfortunate 500 still left on the lollipop after the giantess’s first lick. He was completely diametrically opposite from where the lick had taken place and, being immobile, he had no idea that she had already licked the lollipop. He still didn’t know what her intentions were for them. He was about to find out.

 

Then his whole world went topsy-turvy on him as he felt the lollipop being rotated back and forth at hundreds of miles per hour. It would have been enough to make him vomit if he weren’t so busy screaming. Finally his world stopped moving, and then everything turned red. Well, more pink than red. As he stared bleary-eyed ahead, trying to get his bearings after having become so violently dizzy, his vision started to come into focus. Oh no, he was not mistaken. His field of vision was very much pink. He was staring directly at a mouth several hundred feet tall and, if it were possibly to assign human emotions to anything so impossibly large, it was…smiling.

 

The sides of her smiling lips came together and a (relatively) small hole formed between them as she formed the most intimidating pucker he could imagine. The lollipop was thrust forward into her awaiting mouth, and Ron was fortunate enough to be on the part that went straight through the whole and into her mouth.

 

Hundreds of other scattered over the rest of the lollipop were not so lucky. As her colossal lips contacted the surface of the lollipop, she smeared a hundred into paste instantly. Then her lips slowly advanced around the perimeter of the lollipop like an unstoppable wall, steamrolling dozens but collecting hundreds more in the coat of saliva left on her lips from the last time she’d licked them. But those who were crushed by her advancing lips and those who ended up stuck to the colossal pillows shared the same fate: they would die in this giant girl’s mouth.

 

An oppressive heat washed over Ron as he entered her mouth, and after a few seconds, her lips sealed over the stem behind him. It was like a sauna in her mouth, a cavernous steam room with spit dripping off her teeth and the smell of the remains of mangled bodies still lingering from her last lick. Fortunately for Ron, he did not have time to let the impression of his surroundings sink in as her monstrous tongue came straight at him, knocking him off the lollipop and into the pool of spit settled against the back of her lower teeth. He watched above him as a tongue almost a thousand feet long crushed the hundreds who were on the lollipop.

 

As Ron wallowed in the pool of spit, he was deafened as the walls of the cavern reverberated with an unholy rumble that shook him to his core. Now deaf, soaked, and a broken man, Ron was almost thankful as her tongue swished around and maneuvered him and all the others to the back of her mouth. He floated resignedly as he began his final slide down the back of throat and into her belly to join the hundreds of others whose digestion was already in progress.

 

Those left stuck to her moist and plush lips had little time to celebrate. Though they had avoided the fate of those trapped in her mouth and now swallowed, their reprieve was short lived as her tongue darted out of its captivity and rolled over them, crushing many and collecting the rest. They soon joined their compatriots in her belly.

 

Jake viewed the whole event in horror from down in the box. First she had licked one side clean of two hundred souls out of curiosity. Then out of excitement she had slowly and deliberately sucked and mashed the remaining five hundred with her tongue and lips. His mind rambled frantically trying to make sense of it all, trying to conceive of some way to organize the thousands left in the box to somehow grab her attention and still save them all. There had to be a way. The fates could not be so cruel as to offer them all a savior and then turn her into their executioner.

 

And then he felt, more than heard, a deific rumble emanate from her. He saw her enormous lips twist into an expression that mirrored contentment. Oh no, Jake realized, starting to sweat even more feverishly than before. She’s…enjoying this.

 

In his peripheral vision he noticed something, and glanced downward on the horizon to her chest. The box, still situated on the desk, was just below chest level to the girl whose face hovered thousands of feet directly above. What he noticed upon further inspection of her chest confirmed his worst suspicions as two gigantic bumps protruded on either side of her shirt. Her nipples were getting hard. She was getting horny. And she was about to get nasty.

Chapter 6--Curiosity Becomes Arousal by whahuh7

The thousands of people in the box stared trepidatiously upward at the giantess, most eventually noting the same phenomena that Jake had already taken stock of. Her hardened nipples, combined with her lustful moan and sinister smile, incited a panic in those not frozen stiff with fright. Half of the people began running around screaming, as though looking for some means of escape, even though their prison afforded no such exit. The other half were transfixed by her, in awe of either her size or her beauty or her ruthlessness, but immobilized nonetheless, as though in a catatonic stupor.

 

She leaned in closer to the box, which caused most of the people not running around to duck or fall under her impenetrable and magnificent gaze. She eyed them lustfully and greedily, exuding the impression that their imminent demise was going to be a wellspring of pleasure for her. Her massive lips contorted into a smirk with a hint of decisiveness, as though she had finally come to a decision and was delighted that it was the right one.

 

Then, in one incomprehensible motion, she plucked the lollipop from between her lips and smashed it into the box, this time eradicating a good hundred people with its force. The shockwave from its impact knocked everyone to the ground, which, unfortunately, left those in the immediate vicinity on their backs as they watched the lollipop begin to roll around the box once more. The masses ran as fast as they could away from the saccharine behemoth, but it was all futile. Unlike before, when the lollipop had accidentally crushed a few dozen people and then rolled around for a while, this was a brutal and intentional onslaught, and the number of casualties would reflect that.

 

Mike had been living in this box for weeks. He had come to terms quicker than most with the fact that his life was already meaningless, and for him his unnoticed and unheeded extermination at the hands of a giant girl had been a foregone conclusion weeks ago. Now, standing near the center of the box, he made no effort to escape. He simply turned his focus upward to get one last glimpse of the colossal annihilatrix who would snuff out his life.

 

In the foreground of his vision, of course, was the lollipop itself. Hundreds of feet tall, rolling over the terrified people who foolishly ran, though they knew not where to nor how far they could make it before they were inevitably absorbed into the lollipop. Looking upward a little farther he saw her delicate hand gripping the stem, twirling it around and maneuvering it to collect as many worthless specks as possible. He found it hard to believe that something so dainty, something which would surely have been soft and supple to a normal man, could cause such unending and rampant destruction.

 

His focus traced from her hand up her arm, where it met with her shoulder. He briefly caught a glimpse of her modest—although more than ample to a man as tiny as himself—chest before his eyes wandered to her face. He was enraptured by her beauty. Her cruel yet delicate lips, the unwilling altar upon which hundreds had already been sacrificed for her lust, were curled into an erotic and expectant smile. The light in the background glinted off her shoulder-length brown hair and filtered a brown-tinted penumbra down into the part of the box where Mike was standing. Her eyes were bright and eager with her passion for the task at hand.

 

Then, for an ephemeral instant, he thought he caught her gaze. Time stood still for him in that moment. It were almost as though she saw him. He felt like he was making eye contact with her, like she was seeing him and him alone, and that he had made a connection with this enormous girl, whose pleasure and happiness were now his sole purpose in life. If only he could give himself to please her. If only he as an insignificant mite could do something to bring happiness to someone so large and powerful and beautiful. He smiled and a tear formed in his eye as he stared up at her.

 

Then the lollipop rolled over him and his existence was quickly snuffed out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly had made up her mind. This aphrodisiac was too potent and too enjoyable to be wasted sitting here in a box. Besides, her sexual motor had only just begun to rev up, and she had a long way to go before she was ready to quit.

 

The lollipop still loosely restrained in her mouth, she leaned over the box to get a closer look at the spice and perhaps give herself one last chance to rethink her decision. But as she stared down into the box, the anticipation of eating more of the spice was making her even hotter. Her nipples were swollen and sensitive and she was beginning to get wet downstairs. Roommate be damned, she concluded with a smug grin.

 

She plucked the lollipop from her mouth and plunged it into the box, rolling it around excitedly and careful to cover as much of it as possible with the spice. She rolled it around quickly and anxiously, plowing through the spice as though it were dust, until the lollipop was practically coated with the stuff.

 

Satisfied that she could gather no more spice on this rolling stone, she pulled the lollipop up form the box and eagerly plopped it into her mouth. Her tongue once again washed over it, engorged with the thick layer of spice that was practically caked onto the lollipop. She rolled the lollipop around in her mouth, frantically trying to remove and consume every last speck of spice.

 

Her unconscious physical reaction was heightening now. The wetness down below was flowing so liberally that it began to stain the front of the jeans she was wearing. The spice had raised her to such sexual fervor that she began to pant. Her right hand meandered its way down her side and began fingering her sex through her jeans. There was no time to remove her pants. There was no time to think about anything. Her mind was filled with such focus and alacrity as she had never before experienced, and there was only one word running through her otherwise empty head:

 

More.
Chapter 7--Face Time by whahuh7

As the giantess pulled the lollipop back out of the box, Jake was oblivious to the pandemonium around him. She had just intentionally—no, eagerly—crushed and trapped over a thousand people on that lollipop. And now he watched her pop it into her mouth like a piece of bubble gum, anxiously rolling it around and sucking the lives and dreams of over a thousand now-irrelevant people down her throat and into her belly.

 

She tilted her head back in ecstasy, the lollipop stem sticking up from her mouth like the pole on the green at a golf course, as if to signify to all the onlookers down below that this hole was their final destination, their resting place. Jake noticed her chest rising and falling more rapidly as she panted and heaved with apparent sexual excitement. Her hand moved down her side, presumably to her crotch, which only further encouraged the now deafening moaning and panting coming from her. Her rhythmic moaning was like a death knell, tolling for the unfortunate thousands who were about to become the victims of the next catastrophe.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly was having the time of her life. She had had sex a few times before, but no man had given her the kind of ride she was getting right now. Her body was now one concerted mass of sexual energy. There was no more thought in her, no more conscience. Her womanly instinct had completely taken over, and her every bodily function was now united towards one purpose: totally unrestrained sexual gratification.

 

She moaned and panted, her tongue still groping the lollipop for the spice. After a few seconds, she found there was absolutely none left, and in a fit of rage, she spat the lollipop out of her mouth and onto the floor.

 

Heedlessly she threw her head down into the box and plunged her tongue down into the sea of spice resting along the bottom. Her moist and eager tongue touched down, and she began sweeping her tongue along the bottom, gathering as much of the spice as possible and periodically withdrawing it into her mouth to swallow, then frantically resuming her previous task. She licked up and down the box in rows, almost methodically, making sure not to miss any of the spice.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jake watched her pleasuring herself as she sucked the lollipop clean of life. She was really going now, and he doubted that she would be stopping any time soon. He gasped aloud as she shot the lollipop out of her mouth and onto the floor, wondering what her next move could possibly be without her weapon of choice. But nothing prepared him for what was to come.

 

The sky fell down upon them as the giantess stooped forward. As though everything were moving in slow motion, Jake saw her mouth open over six hundred feet wide and her unfathomable tongue snake out. Before he had time to move, it slammed into the box, annihilating over 700 people on contact.

 

Her impossibly large face began to move systematically across the entire prison, her tongue bulldozing and then swallowing thousands of people. People were crushed, smeared, and mashed to a pulp by her 900-foot long tongue, and those that weren't killed instantly were trapped on her tongue, watching thousands of more victims pile on before receding into the blackness of her mouth to be unceremoniously gulped down. Occasionally in her carelessness her lips or the tip of her nose would graze against the bottom and obliterate even more people, though their deaths went unnoticed compared to her overwhelming sexual enthusiasm. No one stood a chance against the force of nature that moved to exterminate them all.

 

With her face so close to the bottom of the box now, she surely should have heard their collective wailing as thousands of them perished every second, if not for her own lustful moaning that overpowered the screaming throngs she was devouring. And even if she hadn’t been growling herself, and even if she had heard them, they doubted whether she would have had the restraint to stop anyways.

 

Jake was jarred to action as the mammoth tongue swept by, missing him by scant millimeters. She was focused more on the center of the box, so he ran as fast as he could to the edge, hoping that she would ignore him there, or at least not realize that there were a few survivors hiding out in the corners. Her moans actually helped his flight, as her hot breath washing over the floor of the box in waves and emanating from the center actually pushed and carried him closer to his destination on the perimeter. She was distracted by the larger masses of people she was chasing around the center of the box, and he hoped that would buy him some time as he raced for a last ditch attempt at finding sanctuary.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly’s exhilaration was soaring as her tongue groped messily along the bottom of the box in search of more spice. She would some times slip and rub her nose or lips into the spice accidentally, but this collateral damage was perfectly acceptable as her sexual ardor overpowered her senses. She found her hands moving of their own accord to her most sensitive places in order to facilitate her burgeoning lust. Her one hand had already found her most sensitive spot and was fanatically fingering it, while her other hand fumbled around her chest, squeezing and caressing and fondling her breasts to stimulate pleasure in all of herself.

 

All her body parts were working in concert to heighten her lust now: her tongue was fumbling around in the spice, her mouth was moaning in rapt exhilaration and releasing much of her pent-up energy, her hands were busy fondling her most sensitive and aroused crevices, and her hot pussy was working overtime pumping her sexual juices out and aching to be filled. She could feel it. She was growing strong. She was reveling in more passion and excitement than she ever had before. And she could feel the most violent part yet to come:

 

Kelly was about to orgasm.
End Notes:

 

 

 

Stay tuned for the thrilling last chapter of our adventure. Will Kelly notice the helpless people? Will Jake survive the massacre? What country is Anika from anyway? The answers to most of these question and more await you in the epic conclusion of......LOLLIPOP!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=897