Monstergeddon (series 2) by Masough
Summary:

Monstergeddon is a series of short stories about monstergirls suddenly appearing at gigantic sizes and causing destruction lin a sexual way.

Each Series will feature 7 monstergirls and vary from female to futanari.

(UPDATE 4/24/23)  life stuff happened, expect a new chapter or 2 sometime in may


all characters are 1 off originals and have no relation to any real life individuals

disclaimer: some tags are for future content

 


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Fantasy, Futanari, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: monstergeddon by masough
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 11892 Read: 18449 Published: January 09 2020 Updated: February 20 2023

1. Chapter Minotaur by Masough

2. chapter: Holstaur by Masough

3. Chapter: Harpy by Masough

4. Chapter: alraune by Masough

Chapter Minotaur by Masough
Author's Notes:

the first chapter of monstergeddon series 2!!!

a more smell/odor based story, if you arent into that or horse cocks, this mighta little heavy for you

 

tags: futa, smell, body odor, sweat, unaware, destruction, big breasts, crushing, cum flooding, death, muscle.

Chapter minotaur:

Life in the fields can be tough and, in many cases, leave you drenched in sweat from the grueling hours of intense labor. For Violet though, it was just another day of honest work. Violet is a 6’4-foot minotaur girl who had spent the last 23 years of her life working these fields.

 *YAWN* violet let out as she finished tilling the last stretch of land. “finally! I’ll be able to plant the cabbages tomorrow”. She said to herself before wiping away a bunch of sweat from her forehead. “suns about to set too, best I get a bath in while it’s still light out!”.

Violet began to clop in the direction of her cabin when a strange light suddenly overcame her. Her only reaction in the moment being more of confused interest rather than fear. “wha- ?” she attempted to word but was cut off as it vanished instantly.

Violet was suddenly in a strange field of grey grass, what was stranger though was that it was now daytime. “did I die? I always thought id be done in by a meteorite or something flashier?” violet pouted before pinching her arm. “OUCH!” no I’m definitely alive, at least that’s how I think it works?”. As violet pondered over her strange predicament, an unfortunate race of human like creatures had suffered a great disaster.

What had been just a gorgeous day for the people of this mega metropolis, turned into one of terror when a flash of blinding light exploded from the center of their dear city. After a few seconds the light was replaced by a massive beast, standing well over 10 miles tall. Upon its materialization, a torrent of hurricane force winds blew through the area around her, destroying everything within a few hundred feet and sending people ragdolling away. Those far enough from the epicenter of the strange beast’s emergence made out the strange characteristics of some sort of cow/bull person.

Sprouting from the sides of its head were a pair of bovine horns which seemed to curl past its massive floppy brown ears. Its hair, brown like an old vintage wood, cascaded down the side of its face like bangs on a youthful girl. The strange beast had the attire of a farmer but seemed to lack shoes or even feet for that matter. Instead, 2 monolithic pillars of fur, the same color as its hair, descended downwards before capping out at a colossal pair of hooves. Just one of those mountains of keratin had the power to crush an entire district with complete ease.

After a few minutes of pondering, Violet had decided that the best choice of action would be to sit down and just relax, she had just gotten done from a 18 hour day and most likely just passed out from dehydration, at least that’s what she reasoned.

Those unlucky to be in her shadow, caught one last glimpse. A glimpse of Violets jeaned overall clad ass slowly descending upon them, quickly turning day into night as the microscopic fibers grew bigger and bigger until- *BOOOM*.

For violet, it was more of a cute *pomph* sound. For the tiny humans however, it was as if a nuke had just detonated. Upon impact, Violets immense weight cratered the earth beneath in mere milliseconds. Those who had been in the impact zone were compressed into dust, while those just outside it were reduced to red mists from the force ejected out from the impact. Everywhere else was just sheer chaos as they failed to rationalize what was happening.

“mmmmn, feels so nice to give my hooves a break, haven’t had a chance to get off them all day.” Violet happily smiled as she massaged her legs. *sniff sniff* “oh man, I reek!” Violet shouted with laughter, as she took a few whiffs of her armpit.

Luckily for the tinies below, Violets reeking body odor was contained within her clothes, preventing it from escaping, well most of it at least. For the poor germ like humans, Violets body odor was escaping through the holes in-between fabric and oozing out as a less potent but still offensive smell. Like someone had set off a large stink bomb that made people gag.

“hmm if I smell this much with my clothes on, I should probably take them off, else I could rash” Violet concluded with herself, not wanting to go through another itchy week because she dozed off in dirty clothes.

Violet quickly began to unbutton her overalls before sliding out of them like a child taking off their pajama’s, the act sending many of the city beneath her flying, similar to a dog kicking grass after doing its business. Once off, Violet was left with nothing but her tanktop and pure white panties. Though it seemed that the white was more of a yellow now as the constant soaking of sweat everyday had long since dulled its pureness. The discoloring however wouldn’t be the only noticeable quality about them.

“mmmm, feels so good to be out of those!” Violet chimed with glee. Gives me a chance to unstick myself down there”. Violet’s hand suddenly began to descend toward her groin where she slipped 2 fingers under the impure panties and jostled them around. Suddenly, 2 large lumps began to press down against the panties. “man! It feels so great to free my balls! Must’ve been stuck to my thigh since the sun rose haha.”

The tinies below that had survived her torrent of kicks gazed up in tremendous awe, not so much at her stature anymore, but at the massive city dwarfing bulge in her impure panties. At their size, the faintest of throbs and bobbles were similar to a real mountain rapidly moving up and down, never staying still longer than a minute. What followed their moment of ogling turned to one of cringing seconds later.

Without the protection of Violets overalls, her sweat soaked panties were releasing a blast of rank body odor that could only be compared to a gym locker room that hadn’t been cleaned in decades. Those weak in spirit couldn’t stop but vomit while those still with willpower breathed as little as they could as the potent aroma coated their lungs worse than any cigarette ever could.

“hmm, im all alone here, may aswell take my top off too~” Violet said seductively to herself. while no one was around to hear her sexy talk, she still got abit hot doing it. the result unfortunately meaning more sweat bubbling out of her pours like mini volcanoes. “just gotta- umph! Watch the horns!” Violet cautioned as she carefully pulled her tanktop from her torso, angling it ever so carefully past her horns before tossing the drenched fabric into a mass of grey and green that had been a suburb.

Those caught in the impact were compressed immediately from the weight as Violets sweat had created an effect similar to being under miles of a salty and sweaty ocean. Those lucky to survive the impact died instantly as the odor emitted from it rapidly replaced and contaminated all air within and around its confines.

“THIS FEELS SO GOOD!” Violet shouted as her breasts drooped freely.  Each tit had to of been a mount Everest in its own right, as Violet proudly flashed her immense G-cup breasts for all to see. The peaks of her nipples quickly began to erect outward like massive plateaus reaching for the heavens. A single nub being taller than even the tinies tallest skyscraper. *PLAP* her breasts sounded as they slapped against her chest, the impact causing a tsunami size ripple to flow through the gigantic mounds of fat before settling back to their natural state.

While this show of femininity was a welcome one to many, a few were too busy ogling the shredded muscles of Violets abdominals. A 6 pack of bulging testosterone glistened in the daylight as building sized beads of sweat barreled down their chiseled magnificence. “I should do this more often, its so invigorating to be naked in the open like this, makes me so damn hot!” violet said as her face began to heat up from excitement.

Those who survived so far had long since began evacuating Violets location. Where they should go however seemed to be the one question that kept them going around in circles. What little time they had though began to quickly run out as Violet began to heat up more and more.

 *sniff sniff* “oh god, the more I smell myself, the more I can help but get excited! Its been so long since I actually smelled my own stench, usually id of bathed by now.” Violet blurted out, all the while inhaling her armpit like a drug addict. On closer inspection, violets armpit was rather clean shaved. It seemed to be as smooth as a baby’s butt, yet for whatever reason be it a natural trait of minotaur’s or some sort of genetic defect. Violets armpit seemed to emit pheromones similar to that of a female in heat.

As she sniffed her armpit without remorse, she began to lie back down. The impact being just as destructive as when her ass hit.

A new hell began to surface as her armpits were now at ground level with the tiny humans. Unlike the stench of her tanktop, her armpits was a straight from the source level of grotesque. Before many could inhale her stink though, their bodies were scorched away to ash. The heat coming off her armpits being similar to a gaseous lava. Those outside this burn zone however were thrown into a mixed confusion of arousal and disgust, each side taking over with each inhale.

*SNIIIIIIIF* “fuck yes! Fuck!” Violet began to join the tinies as her mind slowly turned from intoxicated joy to melted euphoria. “need- SNIFF- to take underwear off!”. Violet said in-between huffs. With her free hand, she began to pick at and quickly rip away the impure panties, quickly dropping them to the side as she prepared for her next act.

While all this happened, survivors from a nearby business district began to pile into anywhere they could be it cars, busses, subways, or even garbage cans. Anywhere to just get the sight and smell out of their heads. The commotion stopped instantly though when a shadow began to engulf their area. Those brave enough to look up, teared with horror as the largest pair of panties began to drop towards them. The smell hit them first sadly, nearly knocking out half of them as its potent stank had been fermenting all day up close and personal with Violets body. *THOOOOOOM* The panties landed, ending the misery of all beneath its wet and musty fabric.

“alright! Time to wake up big boy!” Violet said as she began rubbing her crotch lustfully. Unlike humans, minotaur’s seemed to possess cocks more akin to that of a horse. This physiology trait has even stumped many of Violets species scientists as their feral ancestors had much more vulgar ones similar to cows. In the case of violet though, hers was a damn beast to behold.

The rubbing quickly paid off as her equine shaped cock emerged from its slumber, erecting further and further as the seconds passed. With every inch that rose outward, a more humid and muskier aroma followed. Eventually clouds of musk began to form around her half erect horse like cock, a phenomenon never thought possible to create from just getting a hard on. What was worse however was that these clouds kept growing and growing like an ominous miasma. The further they drifted, the heavier they became. It all came to a head however once Violet reached full hardness.

At normal size, her cock was easily 1 and a half feet long. At her 10-mile stature, it was just short of 3 miles in length. Her balls now also free of her panties began to rest upon the earth beneath them, their weight cratering the land beneath. The musk released from her sac quickly created a swamp like environment that no living being of this world could ever hope to survive.

“there you are~ its been awhile since id last played with you hehe.” Violet jokingly began to talk to her cock like it was her lover, she was all alone afterall so who could judge. “let’s see if you smell as good as my armpits hehe~”

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

Violet inhaled hard, her nostrils flaring open as they vacummed up the cloudy musk that had formed around her beasty cock. *HAAAAAAAH* Violet exhaled through her lips like shed just hit the best blunt of her life. Her mind now fully overtaken by the lust of her own pheromones.

For the tinies that were lucky enough to get away, a revelation of new horrors began to overtake them.

Violets cock musk had brewed some very dense clouds as it grew, the heat from her body had also caused the pheromones of her balls to rise up with this musk, creating an acid rain like phenomenon. Only it hadn’t started raining… yet.

It was sheer chaos outside, anyone who made it to the outskirts was on full adrenalin as they ran from Violets destruction. The first drop of rain didn’t raise concern at first, but then a second… a third… a tenth. Suddenly a downpour began to consume a large portion of the outer district’s, coating everyone in what they though was normal water. In a single minute, the almighty stench of Violets arousal multiplied 1 million-fold fried everyone’s mind, they were brain dead before the minute had fully passed, their bodies slowly being consumed by the putrid sweat like rain.

Where the tinies faced mass extinction, Violet faced a massive orgasm. After she inhaled the stench of her musky cock, she had begun to madly stroke it with reckless abandon. So much so that each tug upwards lifted her balls beneath before slamming them back down into their cratered swampland, every once in awhile revealing a glimpse of her putrid asshole and drooling cunny.

“UGHN, OH GOD YES!” Violet screamed, every moment she didn’t scream in ecstasy, she spent inhaling her scent, fueling her desire and need more and more.

Just like a horse sadly, Violets cock was just too sensitive as she lasted only 7 minutes.

“OH GOD CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING!!!!!!!!”

*SPLUUUUUUUURT*

In the last untouched region of the city just north of violet, thousands of tinies began to flood into the airports and train stations. The highways that weren’t gridlocked were loaded with fleeing pedestrians. For miles around, all stopped when they heard the moan, it shattered windows even on the planes in air, sending them hurdling to the ground from the sudden depressurization. Those on the ground however noted a rumble, a tremor similar to a small earthquake amid the moan. It lasted a few seconds but repeated 5 times. Turning back towards the direction of Violets mountain dwarfing form, they witnessed a strange white blob shooting towards them at a speed impossible to comprehend.

Violets orgasm smashed a plane right out of the sky, the speed too fast for it to be absorbed into its mass, thus reducing it to dust before it could ripple the surface of the white goo. The passengers not feeling a thing as it ended in a flash.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* her cum impacted the last untouched area, liquefying everything in an instant. Those that were lucky to be out of the zone of instant death faced an even worse danger as a tsunami size wave began to engulf even the largest of skyscrapers. Whether they were an Olympic swimmer or couldn’t swim at all, all were swept away by the torrent of Minotaur spunk.

This action happened a few more times in various other places with the last shot of cum hitting Violet in the face, a final inhale of her seed’s stench being the last straw to breaking her mind and knocking her out cold.

As violet drifted into a sleep like state, her form suddenly reappeared back into the fields she had just before been tilling. A stupid looking grin locked in place as she unconsciously inhaled her cum’s stench further.

While violets story ends with a happy ending, the tinies home had become a new hell as a result. city streets were overflowing with minotaur cum, and musky sweat rain that choked all unfortunate to be in its presence strangled the region. A final reminder of the monstrous invader being the ever-fermenting pair of garments she had so carelessly tossed aside, forever destined to spread the smell of violet for all future generations.

 

End Notes:

i hope you enjoyed it! ^^ it was really hard researching minotaurs since everyone only drew em with human or horse dicks, so i picked the more fun one hehe.

i kept it vagueish detai wise again so you guys can imagine violet however you want ^^ be it a tan girl, or whatever, i hope i was able to keep an ideal image for you in place as she tortured tinies with her sweaty stink.

 

if you like to suggest a chapter for series 3, head here: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/omega118/

you can even suggest a primary focus ^^ this story was suggest last year and asked for a futa minotaur focusing on her smell and body odor at a giga size.

 

please feel free to leave any comments, questions, or concerns you may have ^^

chapter: Holstaur by Masough
Author's Notes:

would you look at that, about 3 years now since i last updated? well what can i say, its been a hell of a ride these last few years haha. 

dont worry though, i have restarted working on writing a few months ago and have some juicy projects on the way! now without further ado~ please enjoy my godawful writing of giant monstergirls doing giant monstergirl stuff.

Monstergeddon chapter: Holstaur 


Tags: unaware, lactation, milk flooding, huge breasts, destruction, crush, vore, breast expansion, masturbation.



Becca had been pent up for days, unable to milk herself due to a recent build-up of stress. Her local witch doctor prescribed her some medicine for it, but even its mind-soothing effects couldn't relieve the poor holstaur of the immense aching pains in her chest. “GUh, I need to get home so I can rid myself of this” Becca thought to herself as she gazed down at her aching and engorged Teats. While not naked per se, Becca’s breasts had swollen so much that her shirt was more like a skinsuit. Only the spot where her breasts protruded from looked like she was smuggling massive beach balls underneath, where her nipples would be, 4 protrusions appeared on each breast.


As Becca finally neared her tiny hut-sized house, her eyes began to beam with need and desire. Her natural instincts slowly overwhelmed her as the aching in her chest grew more and more needy. “AL-MOST, THERE!” She screamed in her mind. But before she could cross that finish line in her eyes, a strange light engulfed her being for a second. Before Becca knew it, she was standing in a field of gray with tiny splotches of green and blue peppering the ground around her. In a moment of confusion, Becca forgot about the aching in her breasts and paused blankly. “Ughhh, wat” was all she could say.


What Becca did not know however, was that this strange field was far, far from what she assumed it was. The truth being, Becca had been transported to another world where the humans were now smaller than a grain of sand to her. The gray around her was actually a myriad of cityscapes, the tallest of skyscrapers unable to even reach halfway up her toes. Standing now, well over 7 miles tall, the Holstaur and her Bovine features began to shine in the sunlight above all the poor tinies below. Hair like a chestnut, cute horns sprouting behind floppy cow ears where human ones would normally be, and most noticeably, a long tail tipped with fluff similar to the tip of a paint brush or a cow. But even with all these strange and alien things to see on a girl, everyone just stared in awe at the sheer scale of Becca’s bountiful bust.


“Gahhhhhh!!!!!” Becca finally shouted in frustration as reality hit her like a freight train. The shirt suddenly began to tear around her breasts as they began to inflate with more milk. “The doctor said it would help my girls, but I didn't think it’d be this strong!” Becca barked as she winced with pain. “Nobody seems to be around? Guess I'll just do it here” she said to herself before slipping both arms under her shirt and began pulling upwards. From below, the tinies that were not fleeing for their lives bore witness to the cow girl's antics, and were blessed with the grand sight of her now exposed stomach. While minotaur girls seemed to be athletic freaks, Holstaurs were more lazy and laid back. Thus the site they witnessed was the Holstaurs shiny brown belly with a bit of pudge that it rippled tsunamis of flesh whenever she moved.


*SHRRRIIIIIIP* The shirt ripped into tears when it reached her nipples, her beach ball sized milk tanks just too swollen to fully pull the shirt over them. “COME ON!!!” Becca whined as she remembered how much she loved this shirt, but the call of nature ended those regrets as she reached for the tears in her shirt and began to pull.


Below Becca’s shadow, the tinies closest to her watched as the fabric fissured away, the building like threads straining audibly like a jet engine above. Then in an instant, *SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP* The shirt finally tore open, Becca’s breasts flying around freely as they tasted the cool open air. But the sight of Becca’s exposed tits was a short lived blessing.


While like a mist to Becca, a rain of milk squirted from her fat nipples and coated various areas. In some places, though, the droplets may as well have been hail, as baseball-sized globs of it pounded against whatever it hit from the velocity of release. This minor inconvenience was just the beginning, however, for what the titanic cow girl had in store for the poor microbes below. “Ugh, stupid doctor, prob mixed up the damn medicine, i wanted to make it easier to milk, not make more milk!” Becca moaned with annoyance as she expertly rubbed her swollen teats.


Below Becca, the hysteria only grew worse. The sudden spray of milk had left many in a state of confusion, as they couldn't tell if it was toxic or not, those brave enough to taste the white liquid, however, found themselves addicted to its sweet and mellow flavor. But little would they know that Becca was just starting.


Those behind the Holstaur goddess would bear witness to the tightest pair of short shorts they'd ever or ever will see. Becca was packing some serious heft in the trunk as well, with some of her ass desperately trying to escape the bottoms of them. This was a sight that would turn anyone into a booty connoisseur, but those gazes of lust and envy for Becca’s city dwarfing cheeks, were quickly changed to fear as they drew closer and closer. *THOOM* Beccc’as ass impacted the ground sending tremors all around. Those that had managed to survive the impact nearby gazed up with continued terror as Becca began tugging her now hard teats.


Becca carefully gripped 1 nipple on each breast and began moving them into a traditional tugging motion that one would use to milk a cow. If 4 nipples protruded from each breast, and of those 4 just 1 alone was over 1500 feet in length, then the nipples Becca was tugging were like miniature mountains atop miniature moons. In just a few short tugs, Becca’s nipples began to engorge. “M-MOOOOO” Becca shouted accidentally, her teats releasing a jet of milk that impacted the ground like a pressure washer. Moments after the short spray, Becca’s face went red as she didn't mean to show off such an ugly side of herself, “thank god no ones around, id probably die if someone saw that” she thought to herself before continuing.


If Becca were a normal size, just one blast of milk from a single nipple would fill half a cup. But at her 7 mile stature, a single blast could easily fill a small lake. Add in the velocity of her milk ejecting from her milk ducts and you get a powerful nutritious white laser that eviscerated everything in its path. To make matters worse, it didn't just end after impact. every time she fired a load from a teat, the liquid that remained would spread out like a flash flood coating the surface in white. It didn't take long for a small puddle to begin to form in front of her. “Mmmmm, i kinda feel bad wasting all this” Becca thought aloud, suddenly ceasing her milking, Becca leaned forward with a groggy expression and began to take a small lick. “Good thing no ones around hehe” she thought as she closed her eyes to taste her creation.


Pandemonium couldn't even begin to describe the chaos in the flooded cityscape as all eyes looked up in straight disgust and horror as Becca’s face grew ever closer, her fat tongue emerging from the depths of her mouth. *SLUUURP* Becca’s tongue glided over the white city scape dragging countless buildings and victims into its embrace. With a slow tilt of the head, Becca audibly gulped, sending the slush of city and milk into just one of her stomachs.


“MMMMMMMN DAMN DO I LOVE THAT TASTE!” Becca shouted with glee before once again growing red in the face. “I don't know what else was in that concoction, but I feel a little more feral than usual?”. Becca was getting slightly concerned over her recent thoughts and actions, but she quickly put that aside once her breasts began to gurgle. “Ah damnit, they're making even more, cant you girls just take a hint and stop growing!” Becca shouted as she attempted to squeeze her voluptuous bust between her arms. “Guess momma’s gonna have to use her secret weapon!” Becca beamed with seriousness as she squeezed all 4 nipples on each breast between her thumb and index finger.


Where just one nipple could flood a city, having 8 being pumped all at once was literally creating an ocean. Like a drunken maiden, Becca was in a state of euphoria as she pumped more and more milk out of her sweater udders. The puddle before her quickly expanded to a massive one that soaked her butt with its expansion. All Becca could do, however, was moo in delight as her hands like a piston interchanged between teats. “MOOOO, MOO!!!!” She shouted, her stomach and pants becoming drenched in the white liquid and sinking everything around her in its motherly embrace.


It took a good 30 minutes before Becca finally calmed down her milking and took a break. For the poor cities around her, however, that break would come too late, as the tallest of skyscrapers were now submerged beneath an ocean of Becca’s milk. “Man, I haven't been able to let out that much in years, yet I still feel like I've got more to go '' Becca looked at her chest in awe as she jiggled one of her breasts to the tune of a sloshing liquid. Slowly, Becca looked around and thought pensively about her situation before coming to a conclusion. “ since-since no ones around, i don't think it'd hurt to have a little fun, that's right, since no ones around…”.


Slowly, Becca began to stand back up, the crater her ass left quickly filling with her milk and reducing the sea level of milk to just below the tips of the skyscrapers. “Cant do it here, already messed the place up” Becca talked to herself as she slowly walked out of her own milk ocean and onto more dry ground. Unknown to Becca, tiny explosions began to erupt all over her form. While Becca couldn't notice them, some blasts did leave an impact on her subconsciously.


As a last resort to stop the Holstaurs invasion, the world's military banded together and sent every aircraft they could to eliminate her, or at least her breasts as they were basically weapons of mass production for milk. The idea was to take them out before more milk could be released; unfortunately, as all military intervention goes in these things, they only added fuel to the fire in her mammaries.


Not even big enough to be seen as a gnat, hundreds of fighter jets began screaming over the expanse of her beach ball like breasts, each aircraft firing volleys of missiles at the enlarged teats with some scoring direct hits into the tiny milk ducts. The sensation was similar to a nice stimulant as she unknowingly grew more and more hot. “I dont know whats going on, but man, i'm a lot more bothered than i thought i was” Becca moaned before slowly sliding her short shorts off. This action caused her to bend over, which in turn caused many of the aircraft to slam into the various parts of her breasts, some of which detonated inside the caverns of the various milk ducts.


*MMMMMMMN* Becca moaned mid removal of her pants and had to pause as she lustfully gazed at the patch of gray before her. “Just a little longer,” she said, before continuing. Once exposed, the Holstaurs cute white panties were exposed for all to see. At the center a protrusion of her plump vulva was drenched in what could only be described as her love fluids. For a moment, Becca rubbed a finger over the spot her clitoris grew from and with a cheeky smile began to remove the drenched panties as well.


In the patch of cityscape, the military was well on their way to evacuating the civilians, but every second it took to get another plane in the air was a second her body grew closer. The state of everything changed instantly the moment a pair of panties as large as entire metropolises came down over one of the major evacuation routes. Like a slow motion disaster, the panties gently impacted the ground sending debris flying all around. Those who survived the impact found themselves suddenly overwhelmed by the humid musk of Becca’s love soiled panties.


“I can't remember the last time I went nude in the wild, been at least a decade haha” Becca finally let go of any reservations and embraced the moment. Her genitals were proudly exposed for the world to see. Suddenly a strange sensation began to shoot up her spine and fill her head with electricity. For whatever reason, her clitoris and vulva suddenly became even more inflamed by something. That something would end up being nearby missile and artillery installations bombarding her in a last attempt to stop her from causing any further destruction. The end result, however, just made her already massiveclitoris expand further as every missile impact just increased the pleasure it received.


“FUCK, I NEED TO DO THIS NOW!” Becca shouted as she got on all fours and began to rub her nipples along the ground. She lifted one of her arms and brought it towards her crotch, where she slowly began to play with her clitoris while she rocked herself back and forth over the cityscape. The massive nipples bulldozed over everything as Becca moved them around in a pendulous motion, taking care to savor the 9 different points of stimulation from teats to clit. “Oh gawd, yesh” Becca drunkenly moaned in bliss, her vagina shooting out a few ropes of fem juice as it quivered with need. Unlike her milk, however, the fem juice was too viscous to flow naturally and just adheredinb place suffocating everyone under its weight and heat. In an attempt to further elevate the pleasure, Becca moved on from simple rubbing and began to insert a couple digits into her aching honey pot, making sure to hit every nook and cranny of her needy cunt.


As the pleasure continued to build, a familiar feeling returned to her chest; the milk factories had restarted and her breasts were slowly inflating larger than before, her nipples that she had been teasing quickly engorged in response, and Becca quickly found her chest descending to the world below. “Oh gawd, I'm so hot, I need to be milked, MILK ME!” Becca spoke with frantic need, the pressure building in her chest more and more. “Milk, milk,mil,mi,MOO, MOOOOO” her mind finally went feral as she grinded her enormous bust against the surface. With both hands now attending to her genitals, Becca relied on her own body and this foreign ground to tend to her expanding bust.


It was the end of the world, the military had given up and was in full retreat now, what brave pilots remained continued their bombing runs on her massive teats but all just seemed loss as those mountain dwarfing teats continued to over take more and more land. To make matters worse, the nipples themselves were now in a constant state of expansion as they bulldozed more and more skyscrapers. Without much left to lose, the various world leaders said their thanks and goodbyes.


“MOO-MUUUUMING!” Becca managed to finally say in her feral drunken state, but what juices erupted from her crotch was far from much compared to what her breasts were about to unleash. It was like she had been edging herself for years, like she hadn't lactated since she hit puberty. Like a dam that was always overfilled and never opened. In moments that feeling of fullness and pressure would change to relief and pleasure.


On the ground before each nipple, the running pedestrians came to a stop. The world all around began to shake and tremble. Those brave enough to look behind bore witness to the thousands of building-sized holes dotting each nipple begin to gape past their limit. Then came streams of white that cascaded over the mountains of creases and folds, then came the rivers like a waterfall, then came the flood.


With a stupid grin, Becca smiled as she lay atop her now over-inflated beanbags for breasts, the quad teats on each breast erupting like 8 newly awakened volcanoes sending their white lava flying all around. There wasn't a single trace of the people and city before her breasts by the time they began to shrink, but she was far from finished. The tsunami of Holstaur milk flowed without remorse as it overtook entire miles in moments. The last thing any of the evacuees that made it out could see was Becca’s teats, visibly gurgling as they produced more milk to flood the lands around her. Her lust filled expression breaking their wills to fight back.


At long last, after a dozen minutes, Becca’s milk tanks had been reduced to a dribble. The hyper-production she experienced finally ceasing and returned to normal. Her breasts which originally were like beachballs, had finally returned to a natural watermelon size and each nipple was red with soreness from the whole ordeal. Becca awoke a little after the ordeal, she was now in her home, and to her shock, her massive milk release was nowhere to be seen.


A knock at her huts door sent her realing as she threw on a quick outfit before answering, “ah Becca! I seemed to have given you the wr-” the witch doctor attempted to speak, but becca would have none of it before grabbing him by the collar, “give me more, no everything you have of that stuff ”.


Chapter: Harpy by Masough
Author's Notes:

this one was tricky, hope you enjoy!

Monstergeddon chapter: Harpy


Tags: destruction, vore, crush, flat chest, feet (talons?), masturbation, Violent, Mega giantess, cruel innocence.


Chika was as pretty as harpies came, she had short blue hair, feathers like a blue jay, and a lithe adult humanoid figure. The only parts one would question that beauty were the ebony black talons of her feet and clawed fingers of her hands. The bird-like limbs faded into a lush white skin that reached from elbow to torso and foot to hip. It was a strange combination of species, yet at the same time felt natural and in some ways awe-inspiring.


Today Chika had decided to spend the afternoon playing in a nearby woodland, though she easily lost her way after an hour of frollicking in the lower tree line, “where exit!” She thought, a bright light suddenly appearing nearby, grabbing her attention. “EXIT!” Chika shouted with glee as she flapped forward towards the bright light. “EXIT!!!!!” Chika beamed with joy as she found herself once more in the open world. “Exit?” Chika stopped and landed as she looked around, the woodland nowhere to be seen. What she did see was a strange rock formation all around with little moving bugs and strange lights flickering all around.


What Chika didn't know was that she had suddenly been transported to another world, one where she stood a half mile in height. The average skyscraper that normally dwarfs even the tallest person by hundreds of times over now stood only u31; of the way up Chika’s shins. The sudden appearance of the half mile tall harpy girl caused quite a stir as many gawked in confusion. To Chika however, it was more a joyful experience than a confusing one.


“Little bugs! Why do you glow!” Chika chirped happily, her eyes beaming with interest as she took a step forward to investigate. The consequences to this action being the utter devastation of the poor city below. Like out of a jurassic park movie, Chika’s taloned foot looked more appropriate on a dinosaur than a harpy, the 4 separate claws piercing the ground like powerful bulldozers, their sharpness and weight digging out mounds the further they sank. Chika’s talons were just like any other bird's, 3 in the front, 1 in the back, the design of which would allow her at this size to grasp or even crush even the largest of buildings if she so pleased.


The people saw these scary features and took off running in a panic; nobody in their right mind would wanna see these things up close after all. Chika on the other hand, took it more as a game, “oh! Tiny bugs run from Chika, Chika will catch you!” she smiled before pouncing forward, her clawed talons once again shredding through buildings with ease as she effortlessly walked after them. “GOTCHU!” Chika shouted as she jumped forward, her body crushing entire districts under its weight. “Silly bugs, Chika is best at run and catch hahaha!” Chika laughed as she rolled onto her side. Strange bugs are fun, play with Chika more!” Chika commanded with a laugh before a nearby zooming object caught her attention.


While today started out normally, it had begun to head towards insanity. Those aboard the high speed rails newest train all had the same thought as they exited the station and bore witness to the largest girl they'd ever seen, worse, this girl seemed like some sort of monster out of a weirdos fantasies, her monstrous bird like futures betraying the cute tomboy looking human features. Even the conductor froze in place when the massive stadium sized eyes began to stare at them, a curious expression growing on her face as she extended her clawed hand. 


The act of extending her arm shrouded half the cityscape in a shadow as her wing span became known. If this girl was 5’5 in height her wing span had to be around 6’3, a length at her current size translated to fuck all huge.  At the tips of her wings were a bird-like palm that ended with 2 more taloned fingers like her feet. With these dinosaur-like fingers, Chika reached for and attempted to grasp the speeding train. What normally should be impossible was rather easy for Chika, her size made the train's speed feel more like a scurrying centipede than the vast technological beast it really was. Unfortunately, when youre a half mile tall, even a 100 foot long train is nothing more than a string to you. “Mmmm gotchu!” Chika smirked as her 2 fingers impaled the front of the train, the carnage being too graphic for the other cars to even look at.


It's hard to look at anyways when the sudden impact of claws large enough to cleave a skyscraper suddenly stops your train going the speeds it was. No doubt many will need to visit a hospital after this. 


Slowly Chika lifted the strange bug to her face to better see it, her eye scanning it with extreme focus, catching small glimpses of movement within. “Little bugs in big bug!” Chika said, mesmerized by the thing before her, a primal instinct kicking in for the first time. The occupants of the train looked with horror as Chika suddenly began to lick her lips, her long tongue drooling as it coated her tender lips. “Little bugs in big bug, will now be in bigger Chika!” she grinned at the idea of it all before opening her mouth.


Like a single wet pasta noodle, Chika slowly inserted the train into her maw. The humid air of her breath fogging the windows of the train and impeding any light from getting into the cars. All they could here in the muffled darkness was the light inhales and exhales of Chika’s breaths and the squelching and churning sounds of her mouth's natural actions. The few who decided to break out of the steel coffins either found themselves blown away onto the expanse of Chika’s massive tongue, or if strong enough, could only gaze with dread as her massive uvula danced above a deep dark pit in the back of her throat. Once Chika finally closed her mouth to swallow, those with emergency flashlights bore witness to their now steel coffins rapidly approaching the dark abyss before them, its depths welcoming its first meal of the day.


*GULP*



“Hmm, bug not as good as expected, Chika still hungry” Chika pouted as she stuck a taloned finger between her teeth. Then an idea popped into her head. “Glowy bugs must taste better, like glowy flavor!” Chika beamed once again as she lowered her face to building level. With the extension of her tongue, Chika sliced a few skyscrapers off their base and retracted it back into her mouth, after a few crunches took a deep gulp. “Mmm salty, Chika had better” she mused as if she were a pro critic. 


Slowly Chika began to rise back to her full height, the debris of the city crushed under her form cascading off like sand. A new expression adorning her face as  she processed her next move. “Chika bored, let's play game little bugs!” she grinned as she lifted a taloned foot into the air. “I hunt, and you hide, simple!”.


It was far from simple, we were talking about a half mile tall harpy girl against humans that were nothing more than sand grains here. Even so, Chika’s innocent smile remained as she lowered a taloned foot to another building, ripping it off its foundation and bringing it towards her face. “You lose little buggies~” she chirps gleefully before stuffing it into her mouth and gulping. This process would be repeated for an hour straight until Chika finally decided she was full. “Tummy happy now, let's play something else!”.


To the thankful sighs of everyone that was spared, a further foreboding could be sensed by those that remained. “The next game we'll play is Escape Chika!” Chika chirped with a happy grin before lowering herself onto her back. Those caught in the path of her descending back could only scream as their world was squashed by the lithe frame of Chika’s back. Those near her head became sliced and crushed by the individual strands of hair as they billowed over the surface. “Hehe, glow bugs home feels funny” she laughed before returning to her game.


The next thing Chika did was carefully grasp buildings one at a time and drop them over her exposed belly, repeating this process over and over until a good amount covered her belly. “Chika normally explain rules, but buggies usually understand right away so I'll let buggies figure it out!” Chika said before laying her head back and closing her eyes. Those caught in the chaos of Chika’s new game initially stayed put, not wanting to play this monster's games, but the ominous sounds of her stomach digesting whatever poor souls had been swallowed changed that mindset rather quickly. Thus the thousands of tiny humans were forced to split into 2 groups, group 1 going for the upper torso, and group 2 to her legs. The idea from one was to use her feathers to descend and group 2 to descend her legs. 


The fastest group would be 1 as it was a much shorter trip. Unfortunately many of group one decided to take a detour to admire the building sized nipples adorning her modest chest. Some of the small humans forgetting their goal, and climbing them like they were a carnival attraction. Rather than wait on these fools, most of the group decided to venture further as staying alive was much more important than ogling a harpy girls nipples. Those that remained however found themselves suddenly rising higher as the nipples slowly began to erect, the stimulation accidentally causing pleasure to Chika. “Mmmn, buggys have never done this before” Chika moaned as she opened her eyes, a warm smile appearing on her mouth as she gazed upon the microbe humans playing on her nipples.


The horror on the 1st group's faces was more than obvious as they watched Chika’s face come into view as she looked down on them with a face of satisfaction. “Keep doing that buggies, Chika likey!”. Her words while loud weren't as bad as the gusts of wind her exhaling was causing to say them. It was like standing before a hurricane as she blurted out her thoughts. Many of group 1 suddenly found themselves flying back like dust in a fan, never to be seen again, those that managed to hold their ground collapsed in terror as their minds broke from the insanity of the situation.


While all this was happening, group 2 had made it to her belly button, a strange thing to see creating questions of how she was birthed, her torso and head mammalian yet her limbs avian. These questions would continue to go unanswered as there was no time to ponder the existence of a bird girl let alone one that was half a mile tall. Before they could move on however, Chika had begun to stir and her joyful speaking caused her stomach to shake. Those gazing into her bellybutton like the edge of a canyon suddenly found themselves thrown over the edge, their last moments being a rapid descent into a harpy’s belly button where they would be smeared into its inner folds, cursed to become part of the grime built up inside to be washed away when she bathed again.


Once things calmed down, group 2 continued its fast track of running all the way to the girls hips, here they suddenly found the environment becoming more humid and strangely musty. It wouldn't take long until they found out why. A real canyon that put the bellybutton to shame, the 2nd group had reached Chika’s genitals. It looked just like an adult human, only it was on the smoother side and strangely seemed to be getting moist. The most interesting part was the lack of any urethra as the only hole seemed to be the entrance to her vagina. Since she is part bird, it only makes sense that both methods of waste disposal be removed through the same exit, in this case her anus. Though the idea of how that worked was far beyond human comprehension right now.


Once again however, more people from another group chose curiosity over survival, a choice that would have dire consequences this time. Where group 1 had stimulated the harpies nipples, group 2 had accidentally stimulated her clitoris. Though unlike group 1, group 2 did it by accident. The small humans noticed too late as they quickly felt the environment grow more and more warm, suddenly the ground began to throb before rising upward a few feet. That's when they finally noticed where they were. While not directly atop her tiny red bulb, they were on the Bulb’s milky white hood. The clitoris was so sensitive that it sensed their movement even through the fleshy hood. “Mmmmmmmmn, what is this feeling?” Chika’s face began to turn red as her genitals came to life with fire and hunger. “Chika is… in heat?” Chika mouthed as her expression switched from enjoyment to groggy lust.



What remained of group 1 began to panic and run back toward the broken building on her stomach for shelter, their adventuring side broken, even if it meant no escape. Before they could reach their original starting point however, Chika began to sit up. “Sorry buggies, Chika must deal with heat” she continued to say with a groggy tone. “Chika hasn't been this hot in years~” a lust filled smile crept upon her face as one of her clawed fingers reached for her crotch. 


The members of the 2nd group shrieked in fear as Chika began to sit up, and finally broke into a panic when they saw her scary dinosaur-like clawed fingers approaching where they stood. The action caused Chika to recoil as if the wind was knocked out of her. “Guuuuh, what was that, are the buggies causing this to Chika?” she pondered as drool began to dribble out the corner of her lip, a cruel smile growing on her face. “So the glowy buggies are also lewd buggies~ Chika may need to borrow some more of you,'' she said as she changed course to grab another nearby structure. With a simple glance, she confirmed it still had many tiny bugs inside. “I hope you enjoy little buggies~ I'm considered a top breeder in my village when I'm in heat!” Chika proudly proclaimed with drool still coming out of her mouth.


*SQUELCH* the now improvised dildo of a skyscraper began to enter the depths of her vagina, the structure creaking and splintering  as her folds hugged it tightly, “nnnmmph, not as good as a real dick, but will do” Chika moaned with annoyance at how delicate the improvised dildo was. Inside of the poor skyscraper, hundreds of poor office workers were being tossed around like ragdolls. Those unfortunate to be near the windows would be greeted to the dim sight of Chika’s squirming folds, desperately hugging the glass in hopes to milk their failing structure of its contents.


“Buggies may not~ uhn, may not make best toys, but the idea of them inside Chika is making Chika so hot~” Chika moaned as she slowly pistoned the skyscraper in and out of her hungry pussy. Those not already crying in fetal positions in group 2 were running around aimlessly, unsure what to do as they were tossed around by the earthquake-like movements of Chika’s masturbation. A few even managed to tumble far enough to descend beyond Chika’s cloris and be caught in the lakes of building fem fluids sticking to her not soaked folds.


“Uuuughn Chika, feels lightening~” Chika drunkenly let out. All around survivors of her violent rampage fled, hoping to just escape the harpy girl's next idea. But for those closer to Chika’s pussy, escape felt pointless. Her avian legs blocked off all escape as her shar talons thrashed about until finally reaching a crossed leg position. The few blocks between her thighs watching with agony as the monster pleasured her massive canyon of a vagina with one of their buildings.


At the base of her ass, a massive lake of hot girl juices had begun to pool, eventually reaching shin deep as its viscous nature made certain it flowed like lava. Those stupid enough to investigate quickly found themselves choking on the overwhelming pheromones, no doubt a side effect of her avian side to better attract a mate when in heat.


“Chika… Chika is hot!” Chika finally announced, her taloned fingers now pinching a nipple as her hand sped up even faster, all the while the building had long collapsed and was now just rubble within her quaking folds. Just 2 monstrous  fingers jilling her depths and an audience of millions. The stimulation was just too much for the poor half mile harpy.


The end result was a spectacular orgasm, the best Chika had ever experienced! “UUUUUUGHWAAHHHH” She shouted with glee, eyes closed tight as her love tunnel began contracting around her fingers, ensuring every last bit of rubble was nothing more than [paste on her powerful walls. But it didn't end there. Not understanding Chika’s anatomy, the humans bore witness as Chika retracted her fingers, a torrent of love fluids began to squirt out. Like meteors the boiling hot love juices slammed into the buildings between her legs, demolishing them like foam as the heat and weight ripped them to shreds. The whole ordeal only lasted a few seconds but long enough to ensure total devastation.


With a few heavy breaths, Chika slowly began to regain her composure. Her cheery smile returned as her heat died down. “Chika feels great! You buggies are the best, I can't wait to tell others about you!” She shouted with joy before flapping her wings. The strength of the gusts  annihilating entire districts in seconds. And then just like that she was gone, off into the sky where she suddenly vanished above the clouds.


Looking back, Chika could no longer see any sign of the buggies she had just shared an intimate experience with. However she would always have some of them with her in various parts of her body.


Chapter: alraune by Masough
Author's Notes:
i had a challenge keeping things "logical" so apologies for the weird science of things here haha

Monstergeddon chapter:Alraune/plantgirl

 

Tags: mega to giga giantess, growth, futanari, digestion, hypnotism, vore, destruction, crush, tentacles.

 

Myra had always lived deep within the mystic forests of Drogga. She was one of dozens of special creatures inhabiting the land as Alraune were very rare even in her world. It is said that in order to reproduce, the Alraune would kidnap humans that wandered into their territory and corrupt them into new seedlings to continue their species existence.

 

Myra was more of the motherly type. Her figure had a juicy plumpness to it but was far from fat. Her upper half was humanoid in nature, almost like a human. The obvious factors of her plantlike nature being her pale greenish skin and a purple rose protruding from her head like a cute hat. Her hair was a darker purple, almost an opposite to the rose adorning it. Most noticeably, her eyes were covered in gold-colored rings like a tree’s stump, her pupils a multitude of black dots varying in size throughout the center of these rings. 

 

The humanity of the plant girl however, rapidly changed once you looked past her nether region. While she did seem to possess a vagina, it looked more like a flower petal with a Venus fly trap like center. Her legs were simply roots, descending into an amber like liquid that rested within a massive tropical pitcher plant as its base. But even further her lower half continued down to the roots beneath the ground, a hundred roots covered in a million tiny tendrils that absorbed nutrients from the ground beneath her.

 

“Sigh~ it's been years since I last tasted a human’s touch. Why couldn’t I have sprouted closer to a human settlement!” Myra complained to herself before bending back and submerging her body within her own amber juices like bathwater. “All i do is feed and sleep, cant even get decent sunlight in this dreary place.” she continued while gazing up at the overgrowth that blotted out most sunlight. Her monster-like eyes suddenly became blinded by a strange light, yet she felt no sense of nourishment like the sun provided. “Wait what's-” Myra started before her body suddenly felt off. “Something’s not right, the soil tastes wrong, the vibrations of millions of insects are much more vocal than before?” Myra said to herself in confusion before standing back up and bearing witness to a field of what appeared to be tiny rock formations, no bigger than a foot to her.

 

“Wait, wait, wait… did I just get transported to another world?” She shouted with a mix of confusion and an undertone of excitement. All around, Myra looked with awe and excitement. Her monstrous eyes dilating like a zoom in camera as she focused in on the strange rock formations. “HUMANS!” Myra finally screamed with glee as the sight of ant like people had her squirming for joy. “I don’t know what’s happening, but this all seems to be real! I can’t believe my luck!”.

 

It was pure chaos on the ground, one moment it was a casual sunny day, the next, a strange plant with a humanoid monster inside it popped into existence and started shouting with strange noises.  The monsters’ strange eyes seemed to focus in on them with a grotesque grin as if enjoying the sight of humans scurrying like roaches in sunlight. A rumble like an earthquake suddenly causing many to trip and fall over themselves as the landscape visibly shook.

 

“It’s been ages since I last moved like this, but if they’re this small, it should be a cinch!” Myra mused to herself as she leaned over the edge of her plant half, grinning with excitement. Suddenly, the ground began to rupture as miles of cityscape fractured outward and began to rise what appeared to be roots with some as wide and dense as apartment buildings. Adorning the massive roots seemed to be tiny rope like tendrils that wriggled and writhed as if they were a separate entity of their own.

Myra had to be at least 4,000 feet tall in comparison to the city around her with the average skyscrapers only reaching a half foot up her base. Resting her head and arms against her plant half body, Myra just cheerfully watched on as her roots tore up more of the city until enough of them had been exposed. “Did you know us Alraunes can divide up our consciousness to the simplest of cells? Its why we can regrow so long as a single part of survives~”. Myra casually spoke as her tentacles began to work.

hearing the monsters voice echo throughout the land, the people watched with terror as the roots began to freely move and in doing so began reaching for anything tangible in sight. The larger roots would wrap around buildings, crushing them with ease as the large buildings audibly groaned with bending metal and collapsing concrete. The smaller roots dived for the in-between roads as the smaller rope like tendrils extended for the poor people below, entangling them in their unbreakable bondage.

It was becoming like the end times, no one seemed to be able to escape the hundreds of roots and even more numerous tendrils assaulting the city, all while they’re owner watch on with satisfaction. Cars were grabbed and crushed, the occupants ripped from the steel coffins and dragged away by the tendrils to who knows where. Buildings that survived the initial entanglement of routes were violated by the smaller tendrils that hunted the people inside like a predator stalking its prey. Even a nearby airport was being decimated by the tentacle like roots as they ripped apart planes and structure like sand.

Those unlucky to be captured were quickly swallowed into the microscopic pores of the larger roots where tiny stomach like chambers had formed in preparation to devour the fresh meals. The gastric like juices were glowing green, illuminating the purplish green walls that felt more like an animal stomach than a plants.

“This is quite the experience, I’ve only done this out of boredom with tiny ants that annoy me, but you… you tiny humans are so rich with life force that I can’t even begin to comprehend how much life energy is flowing into me!” Myra moaned, a trace of yellow sap dripping down the side of her mouth as her expression began to evolve from excitement to arousal. “I’m not even producing any digestion fluid; you humans are just so tiny that my normal fluids PH level is dissolving you on its own~”.

Suddenly the tentacles began to rip entire structures from there base and ascend skyward. Dozens upon dozens of structures ascending past the lip of Myra’s plant half before stopping just over the edge. An ocean of amber juices sparkling before them as the colossal plant girl looks down upon them with lust. “My floral juices are many times stronger than the petty fluids in my routes~, why don’t you have a taste~”. Myra grinned as the tentacles released everything into the amber ocean  of Myra’s body.

Upon impact, the waves were so miniscule that Myra couldn’t tell they even weighed anything. The massive skyscrapers just falling through the nectar like waters with a mere *Plop* and being engulfed just like that. Like sugar in boiling water, the debris rapidly began to dissolve, the amber juices of Myra’s flower a thousand times more caustic than the water flowing through her roots.

“Wait seriously!? This isn’t even meant for digesting food, my nectar here is literally just for storing nutrients~ hahahahah”. Myra began to laugh after a short shock. “I can’t believe this, your even beneath my own food, such a sad existence.”

 

Just as she said it, countless more buildings and people were tossed into the now steamy ocean of amber. Myra’s face becoming more and more flustered pink as the overwhelming power filled her. An idea entering her mind as a strange black appendage left her mouth and began to remove the building sap form her lips. Like a human’s tongue, the appendage seemed fleshy, yet its surface was more akin to a soft tree bark. “I’m a little curious, I want to see what happens when I actually eat you” Myra grinned cruelly before lifting one of the largest structure to her face. Measuring at over 700 feet, it was as if Myra was about to deep throat a large plantain, but to the shock of those inside the damaged structure, her mouth seemed to stretch in preparation.

 

With almost no effort, the entire structure entered her mouth and quickly descended into the wriggling tunnel of her throat. Her throat quickly began to bulge as the structure entered and the whole way down bulged out her chest a bit before plopping in Myra’s stomach. “I used to devour snakes when I craved flesh, I’ve only done it a couple times but this felt slightly more enjoyable with how rough the edges were against my throat~. The hundreds that survived the ordeal up til now looked beyond the steel tomb of what was once the cities capital skyscraper and were greeted by what felt like a world of purple and green with hints of pink. The juices below were a bog of pitch black mud, over head hung strange bulbous pods that glowed like lanterns, and the walls squirmed with vein like vines that danced with joy to the arrival of their fresh meal.

 

Myra closed her eyes and gazed into her stomach through the myriad of vines, a cruel chuckle exiting her lips and shaking the world around. Suddenly a torrent of fluids began to gush into the space of her stomach, a steam wafting off it, corroding the buildings outside upon contact. It wasn’t hot, yet it felt like lava to the tiny ant like people. The special enzymes created to dissolve meat over days and in normal cases dissolve clothing and armor protecting their victims, were amplified to one million. Normally these enzymes would barely be felt as it took days to produce enough to melt flesh. But with the sudden size difference, what would amount to a tablespoon had become a dozen lakes worth which mixed with the normal fluids ph to create a cold lava that melted even steel.

 

To make matters worse, the writhing vines in the flesh of the stomachs lining began to enter the fleshy room and with their size and strength continued to tear open parts of the building to drag out the survivors and force them into the depths of Myra’s digestive fluids. those dragged under felt the weight of the caustic mud engulf them before quickly fizzling away to become one with the tar like stomach fluids.

 

Not even a minute later, Myra couldn’t keep back her laughter as the building rapidly dissolved into mush and all that remained was a grey pool of liquified iron. “Not even bones remain haha! Inconceivable, to think id have so much power over humans, you’re all beneath insects now!”. She happily shouted, her tendrils destroying more and more around her in a fit of joy over her new found power. “I can feel it! So much life force coursing through me, as if you were all normal sized humans. I need more!” Myra shouted as more sap dripped from her lips, a hungering need growing within her.

 

Suddenly a loud rumbling began to shake the world around, unlike before however, no new tentacles emerged from below, instead however, Myra’s form began to expand higher and higher. She doubled, then tripled, then finally at 4 times her original height, she ceased her expansion. The entirety of the city she had appeared in buried beneath her flower part as the tentacles grew from building sized to damn near city blocks in girth. The average building barely a centimeter to her now more than 3-mile-tall form.

With her newfound size and strength, Myra gazed over at dozens of nearby cities, all of which had begun evacuating to farther regions. “You think you can escape me little bugs? I’ll show you the real power of an Alraune like me!”. With a loud declaration, Myra lowered her hands toward her nethers as the strange Venus fly trap began to open. The teeth like vines opening, revealing a soaking wet tunnel like a gaping vagina.

 

A loud squelching noise began to echo all around as fluids spewed out of the strange vagina before suddenly out erupted a large phallic tentacle. Its head like a human’s cock, purple and leaking with a creamy sap. The shaft a visibly throbbing dark green as it stretched a good 12 inches from the exit of her strange vagina. “it’s been a long time since I’ve used her~ I hope you don’t mind being the first to sample her decades of backed up agave”. Myra winked before bringing her hands to her chest and massaging the lumps of flesh until 2 slits began to appear on each lump. What appeared to be nipples quickly rising from the slits until protruding outward like a pregnant woman ready to breast feed.

 

With her hands occupied, 2 giant vine like tentacles erupt from the amber ocean below, separating into dozens of smaller tendrils that stroke and caress the green cock jutting from her nethers. “ughn~ even for me, it’s so overwhelming to be pleasured by such precise tools~ fufu”. She managed to breath out and say before lurching back at the sudden hit of an orgasm. “FUUUUCK!” was all she could exclaim before a tsunami of creamy nectar fired from her cock, stretching the head wide and barreling through the sky.

 

The impact wasn’t so much as a thoom but instead a grotesque splat as the dense nectar compressed everything upon impact into paste. The surviving parts quickly being engulfed in the bath like heat before being swallowed by its honey like thickness. Those lucky to be outside the range of her ejaculate quickly began to lose control and start undressing. Their minds becoming overwhelmed by the powerful scent designed to hypnotize and ensnare adventurers to accept there fate. The scale of it however instead creating hordes of zombie minded people by the thousands as they entered the honey like fluids, never to emerge again.

 

Myra with her special eyes watch with excitement as she made out what looked like ants entering her special nectar. This only served to rile her up even further as she returned to pleasuring herself even more. “Yes! Become one with my seed, become a part of my greater existence!” she bellowed with drunken power. She kneaded her breasts lovingly as her tendrils continued to stimulate her throbbing cum cannon. “To think I’m so starved for stimulation that id cum in seco- UGHNNN” another load was fired, blowing away another city with a soggy splat before a warm steam spread around it.

 In her drunken post nut state, the tendrils took on a mind of their own and quickly began constricting around her cock, forcefully compressing the fleshy shaft. The rest with precision began to dive down and hunt for any surviving humans in the area, their efforts being rewarded at the discovery of a few bomb shelters.

Myra was regaining her composure again when she realized what her tendrils were thinking, a sadistic smile growing on her lips. “haven’t tried that yet~” she mused before reaching 2 fingers down to pry open the white nectar covered glans of her cock. “Thank you for the meal~” she said aloud as the survivors screamed in horror. By the dozens, the survivors trapped in the tendrils grasp were dragged into the gaping slit of Myra’s cock.  An explosive howl of pleasure erupting from her as the sensitive insides were scraped by her own rough tendrils.

They stretched deeper and deeper like a massive freeway tunnel that extended for who knows how long. The screams of fear and terror quickly diminishing as they became corrupted by the pheromones of the white glaze around them. In the minutes that passed, the tendrils reached their destination. A strange white pool of fluids that was teeming with strange seed like objects, each one being as large as a semi-truck. It was here that the Alraune would implant these seeds into a host and cause a rebirth of more of their kind. However in this case, Myra had planned to do it in reverse and instead dropped the humans over the seeds.

“to think such a possibility could exist, for insects like you to becomes something greater!” Myra spoke with envy and joy, the tendrils retreating back out in a corkscrew motion hitting every inch of the fleshy cocks’ walls on the way out and sending Myra into another state of bliss as a third orgasm washed over her. This time carrying the seeds of a new generation.

 this continued until all around was a swamp of white nectar with not a single patch of grey in sight. What seeds she had planted would in no time consume it and further continue the cycle of expanding the Alraune numbers. But even she did not know what would emerge from the seeds with such small hosts.

Myra let out a small grunt as the plant like cock slurped right back into her nethers and Myra retracted back into her bath of amber juices. Her fingers toying with the love tunnel it had emerged from as she enjoyed her feminine depths for a short respite of pleasure. For a moment she plotted on what she’d do next, but was interrupted however, when she felt the familiar soil, she had long before resided in. to her surprise and excitement, she was no longer below the tree line like before.

Now larger than a single tree, Myra eyed a human settlement a few miles out, a crude expression adorning her face as her larger body began stretching towards it. A ton of energy still coursing through her allowing for further growth.

 “The fun is just starting~ little insects~”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8919