The Tiny Hunt by JustSomeone
Summary:

Marc is the typical average high schooler:

Boring days of lessons, afternoons spent on books to get good grades, daydreaming about the hottest girls of the school whenever they walked past him in the hallways knowing he had no chances to get them.

But one day, his boring routine came to an end when he woke up and found out he had shrunk to the size of a bug.. 

With no memories left and just a little clue, he found himself involved into something straight up from the darkest nightmares. 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, New World Order, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 14804 Read: 62605 Published: December 29 2019 Updated: December 17 2020

1. Tiny Hunt by JustSomeone

2. First Blood by JustSomeone

3. Fall by JustSomeone

4. Holes by JustSomeone

5. Memory by JustSomeone

6. Passage by JustSomeone

7. Revenge by JustSomeone

8. Just A Game by JustSomeone

9. Kris by JustSomeone

10. Monica by JustSomeone

11. Kyle by JustSomeone

12. Epilogue by JustSomeone

Tiny Hunt by JustSomeone

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“Ugh, where am I? This light is blinding me.. “
That is what I thought when I opened my eyes, I don’t remember what I did yesterday nor what I was doing before falling asleep, my vision is still a bit blurry and I can’t understand where I am.
I keep pushing forward and as the time passes, those blurred images started to assume a linear shape, green and tall, a sea of them…

“No, it can’t be… “ That looked to be grass, did I end up in some sort of gigantic garden?
Is that even possible to begin with?!I mean I am pretty sure I am way taller than grass
Without not even a clue of what was going on, I keep pushing forward, thinking that there must be a logical explanation to all of this.

In the distance I see what appears to be a wierd looking white object, a stone perhaps,in any case I rushed toward the mysterious item until I was finally out. I ran so fast that I crashed against it, falling on my butt.

I looked up, I admit it took a bit for me to realize that was a giant shoe, from its shape and style a white consumed sneaker with black stripes.
Silently, I lose myself into the realm of thoughts, unwilling to accept the fact that reality just slapped onto my face,but a loud voice brings me back to reality.

“Yes, Cammy, I am waiting for the bus right now, it seems today it is a bit late, I should be at the gate soon! “
“Veronica?! “

I recognized the voice and the identity of the giantess in front of me in an instant, it belonged to one of my classmates Veronica, tall, blue eyes, blonde, fit, a very popular idol among guys, a source of jealousy among girls, even though to me she was just a dumb chicken.

I will be honest, she was the last person I wanted to meet, I don’t like her at all even though we know each other since we were children but this was my chance!
I grab the right lace of her shoe, and climb my way up to the top.

After five minutes or so, the bus came, I grip to her ankle making sure I don’t fall beneath her foot, as she walks inside, taking the seat next to the back door. The travel lasted ten long minutes, a never ending boring hell in which the only fun I could get was looking up her skirt to admire the view of her pink panties, both embarassed and mesmerized by it, I wasn't a pervert but at this size, it didn't hurt anyone so..

Once we arrived, she stands up and rapidly steps out the bus, walking toward the main gate where another familiar figure appears in front of me.
Long brown hair, light blue eyes, pink soft lips… I could continue the whole day to describe the beauty in front of me but that possibility disappeared as soon as she stepped in front of me, stopping me from seeing anything but her skinny, long legs and blue leather flats.

I blush heavily, I always had a crush on my classmate Camelia but I was never able to confess her my feelings:
She is the student council president which was enough to make her pretty popular even though she didn’t have many friends as she is pretty reserved, and the few ones she had, and I can be proud to be one of them, were just taking advantage of her position just like chicken I was using as a ride.

To be honest, I was getting rather tired of staying on her shoe so I run and jump on her flat, starting to climb toward her ankle.
“Hey, Veronica seems like we still have 30 minutes before lessons start, want to go to the cafeteria and have something? “

I look up just to see her smile… a.. smile?!
Yes, the last thing I remember is that we were together in the chemistry lab yesterday, but what was I doing there?

“Oh, wonderful idea Cammy! “
“Fuck! “ Nevermind, it seems like she is about to walk again, I rush toward her ankle but unable to make it in time, I had to grip on her shoe,hoping not to fall..
The trip was not the best thing I had in my life as I bounced up and down each step she took, though I must say that on her flat the trip had been pretty bearable.

She sits down, giving me the possibility to make my escape from the cafeteria toward the chemistry where it seemed I could find some sort of clue.
While running through the enormous hallways I notice the place was less crowded than usual, were some people missing today?

I don’t give it too much thought as I am just in front of the door to the lab.
I sneak beneath and start to look around the room.
Nothing stands out, there were just tables with empty flasks and cabinets fixated to the walls..but I had a feeling that there was more to it.

I climb on top of the far right table to get a better look, and weirdly enough I found something suspicious even before starting searching around, a broken flask standing on top of a cooker.
Looks like someone prepared a chemical recently and judging by the mess they made, they were probably some newbies.

While exploring around the table, I trip on a glass shard which makes me fall on my back.
I look up, the air vent was opened… The Air…. Vent....
A feeling of intense fear gets the best of my body,I had to run out of here before it would be too late. I rush outside the lab, back into the hallway. 

“Robert!?“
In the middle of the hallway I see a familiar tiny, scared as much as I was and my voice screaming his name must have startled him even more. He tried to make his way to me rather swiftly but he didn't make it in time.

In a fraction of a second, a shiny blue flat hammered his body to the ground, a heart shattering crunch then blood spraying all over the floor, some staining my face.

“From today,and for an entire week I declare the new activity that the school council has organized for you all: The Tiny hunt…. ”
The President voice thundered, I was at the start of a never ending nightmare.






First Blood by JustSomeone

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Her calm voice resonated throughout the whole building thanks to the speakers scattered all around the place.

“The rules are simple, during this week you will be all equipped with a watch which takes count of the number of people still alive.. “
She held the item in front of the crowd of students who formed to hear her speech, there was written a number there, 4999….

“They are scattered all over this school, your task is simple, try to kill as many of them as possible and you will be rewarded…”
She held a flask containing a red liquid in her hand showing it off to everyone.
“With this growing potion! “
Growing potion? Tiny Hunt? Killing others?Was she serious about this?

“We have produced five of them, so I suppose that the first five will get one! “
Doubt, Shock, Confusion, Fear, Disgust…
Those were the emotions printed on the students’ faces.
Some, myself included, couldn’t stop staring at Cammy’s foot:
There was a huge red stain around it, some meat leaked from beneath, it looked like the tiny was at least as big as her shoe.

Others were standing still trying to process the situation, others were mustering their strength, ready at any moment to run away and call for help.
The hallway stayed silent for a whole minute, then Camelia’s voice destroyed all their doubts and hopes.

"Oh, by the way if you think that escaping is a possibility, while I am talking the rest of the school council has closed shut every exit, from door to windows, and if after a week no one died then I suppose you will be the one to say goodbye”

The president smiles, I wasn’t surprised by this turn of the events, if she was able to brew a shrinking potion then she should be able to find a way to kill all the people here.
After she finished her speech, she smiles one more time and leaves.

The crowd keep quiet, this was the perfect chance to hide.
I run back inside the lab,I had to find a way to get out of here and escape with as many people as possible.

Finding more people sounded like more of a plausible priority right now and I knew a place where I could find them: the gym, it was big and had plenty of places to hide.
With an effort of strength and will, I climb up the wall right into the air vent:

Straight forward then down as the gym was exactly beneath the chemistry lab.
I reach the gate, and by the fact that I could easily slide through it made me realize that I was probably around 3 inches tall.

There was no one around luckily, so I could make my way to the storage room easily.
A lot of stuffs packed into the various shelves and cabinet, the usual gym equipment.
“Someone is there? “

I start to call out for people but no one answer, I kept doing it for about fifteen minutes yet no one came.
I sit down exhausted, my lungs gasping for a bit of air when I hear footsteps.
Startled I stand up and in front of me there were two people:

A black haired boy who I have never seen before,whose name appeared to be Lucas and a brown haired girl who I just knew by name Sarah who looked like to be Lucas’s girlfriend.
From the bottom of my heart, I couldn't believe how happy I was to have found other tinies like me.We were about to trade all the sort of informations we had come through when a huge shadow was cast upon us.

“Going somewhere, you three? “
I felt something warm warpping around as I am lifted and brought up to a huge face.
Blue eyes as cold as ice, red crimson hair and a smug…
“Let me free, whore! “

I try to slip from her grip but her hand just kept squeezing me tighter.
“You don't seem to be in the position to talk me like that, Mark, hehe”
She throws me between her breasts, warm, sweaty and soft, it should have been a dream for any guy but instead those things were just choking me.

I give my all to escape, but it was useless, no more air….my arms feel weak, I close my eyes and just listen around me, muffled speeches.
“I don’t know, maybe if you kiss my foot I may decide to spaaare him~”
A giggle, silence…
“Mhmh, nah just kidding"

I could only imagine what was happening, the sound of something hard slamming against the cold floor was a rather blunt clue.
With the barely grip I still had on life, I understand the situation, my body was soaked in sweat….soaked….in sweat!!

I gather the last ounch of strength I had and push my whole body down,slipping off her boobs, down her chest back on the ground.
Breath in, Breath out, as fast as I can, Sarah was crying in front of a blue wedge sandal, lying on top of a red stain.

“Sarah… “
I look up .
“SARAH, RUN”
I rush toward her and grab her arm running away, without knowing where I was going.

The floor beneath my feet shook but falling now was not an option.
Dead end, a wall blocked our path, from the giant no words but laughters, so high that they were breaking our ears.

WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?
She approached us slowly, and my time to get out of this was running out.
“There Sarah!! “
To my left with the tail of my eye I was able to spot a cabinet and we hide beneath it.
“That’s not faair, you are ruining all the fun”
She sounded a bit pissed, but we couldn’t make sure as the only thing we were allowed to see were her shoes and ankles.

“I have no intention of moving this shit…
Fine I will wait you outside, after all sooner or later you will have to come out of there”
Footsteps disappearing in the distance, a familiar voice resonating throughout the room.

“Huh, I see that another one of those tiny insects died, keep it up and you all be rewarded”
And again silence.

Fall by JustSomeone

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Me and Sarah looked in each other eyes and then she rushed to hug me.
A grip impossible to escape, not because of the sheer strenght of it but more for the feeling of her soft breasts grinding against my chest.

I blushed, my face must have turned red at the time, so I tried to hide between her long hair, and answer to her move with another hug, a timid response though enough to ease her sorrow at least.
We sit down and start to think up about a plan to escape:

“The door is out of question… “

I look back and even though it was closed, the shadow of the giant could be seen from the empty space separating the floor and the door.

“Maybe we can try to look for another air vent.. “

She rubbed her chin, her face lowered down and her eyes were now lost in her thoughts.

“May be an option but I don’t think we’ll be lucky enough to find another one here… “

I try to be as soft as possible, not wanting to shatter her hopes of getting out of here though it seems like we truly have no chances of escaping.
What do I do now? Will I die here?
I just wanted to cry, but could I in this situation?

What would Sarah think of me? She just lost her boyfriend in one of the most gruesome way possible, and now I was gonna to let her down just like this…
“What’s wrong Mar.. “
CRACK……………… TOOONF
“What the? “
The ground started to shake, as the giant ran somewhere.

“We have to go Sarah, this is our chance! “
I grab her hand and run out of the door, back into the gym.
I turn my head around, the giantess was looking out of a window but there was not time to think about her.
I turn toward the grate I came from and with Sarah we climb our way back in.

The redhead was fast to go back to her guarding post, but luckily she was not a threat for us, at least for now.
“Phew, that was a close call “
Even though this nightmare was far from ending, I was relieved that I managed to avoid my death this time.

“We need to find a map of the air conduct”
My voice was still shaky as I hadn’t recover enough energy to speak properly yet.
“A map? “
“Yes, the conduct must be connected with the outer world in some way”

“But where are we gonna find one? “
“Maybe inside the principal’s office, on his computer, there must be something of the sort… “
The principal’s office was on the third floor, while the place we were in now, the gym was on the first one.
“There is another thing I need to investigate”

“You mean the glass shattering noise we heard before? “
Sarah stood right in front of me, and now that our lives were not on the line anymore, I started to realize how beautiful she was:

I couldn’t bring my eyes away from her breasts, big and round they looked so soft from under that gray sweater, some sizes bigger for her.
The loose end covered the upper half of her crotch, hiding partially her hips which were enhanced by the tight long jeans which formed a unique form with her shiny black flats.
“Y-Yea…”

“I believe the sound came from one of the classroom here in the first floor… we could just take a little trip around… “
I keep giving rapid glimpses between her face and her body, I couldn’t control myself even in a situation like this…

It was starting to get hot, really hot…so hot that I fell on my knees.
“Fuck,they must have turned the hot air on, we have to get out of here…. “
I crawled, on the verge of fainting, my vision was getting blurrier and blurrier until I didn’t know where I was going.
“Sa… “

I moved my hand all over the place until I got hold of something but my senses could not tell what.
I pushed forward until I felt the ground below me disappear.
“No, I can’t… “
Everything went dark, in my ears the sound of the wind, I may be just falling down.
The last thing I knew I fell on something soft…


















Holes by JustSomeone

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I wake up, it was dark and I couldn't see anything.
I try to stand up but it looked like there was something pushing my back down so I could only crawl.
“Sarah, can you hear me? Are you okay?” I knew she must have been around here,after all I was sure that I grabbed her before I fell down.

The search though didn't give the results I hoped for, no one answered my call.
“I need some source of light” I look into my pockets but my phone wasn't there, after all it didn’t make sense for it to have shrunk with me.
It can't be helped, I had to survive without it.

I pushed forward,with my hands I tried to analyze the ground to which they connected.
I am on something squishy and…soft!! Yea,I remember, I had fallen on something soft before I lost my senses but what it may be…

While I kept crawling,everything around me started shaking again, I could say I was used now but this time it looked like I was very, very close to the source.
Then I heard the sound of water flushing, footsteps below me…
Suddenly I realize, and I didn't know if I should be happy or scared.

“Fuck, in any case I must find Sarah and get out of here, I don't want to die crushed in some woman's holes!”
Believe me or not, I was sure that the thing I landed on was someone's panties and now I must have been trapped into her underwear.

I stand still, I had to think carefully about my movements to not end up sucked.
“It doesn’t smell bad here, looks like I am close to her ‘frontal hole'”
I pushed down, after all I was bound to slip off her panties if I kept on this direction.One stride after the other,until I felt a sort of difference in the ground.

“My leg, I can't move it”
It got stuck, and I think I knew where…I try to pull it off but it doesn't work.
I worry that I was gonna reveal my presence to the unknown giantess if I kept wiggling like this until I felt a sudden force against the side of my body.

I am forcefully pushed down, until I see a light in front of me.
I was out, holding onto this giantess leg, my eyes take a look at what awaited me next.
Sarah, the friend I have been searching for, was now trapped inside a familiar sneaker.

I climb down, as fast as I can, using her skin as a grip, until I reach the brunette.
“Sarah,wake up!Sarah!” I shake her body until she opens her eyes.
“Mark? Mark, where are we?”
“I don't know…” Now that I take a closer look to the shoe, the sock, the smell, the size…It remembers me of someone…

“Veronica!!”
“Veronica, you mean the cheerleader head?!”
I didn't answer, I wasn't even sure if I was listening to what she said, busy studying the situation:
She was walking down the hallway, turning my head around I see various classrooms.
I think that before I fell,we were looking for a specific one but are we in the right floor?

“Marc......Marc........MARC!!”
She thundered into my ear and I was yet again brought back to reality.
“Sarah, let's go, there is no point in staying here!”
I grab her hand and run toward the closest room.
I didn’t know what was waiting us,as I slipped beneath the door, hand in hand with her.













Memory by JustSomeone
Author's Notes:

Chapter reposted because I made some mild modifications that may have changed the story and/or the characters' s characterization in some parts.

Oh my God, this can’t be!”
I hug Sarah who was about to cry.
This is something I would have never hoped to see.

 

Each centimeter of the floor, chairs, desks were covered in bloody stains.
Dried dark red blood, they weren't fresh.
Telling who those bodies belonged to was a quest beyond impossible as they have been turned into a meaty pulp with no distinguishable features.

I gathered my courage and started to look around,
my attention was brought toward an empty space, a chair appeared to be missing.
I walk closer to inspect the area for more clues, my eyes catch something on top of the desk.

“But that is a tiny!” I shout but I didn't seem to catch his attention,though Sarah, surprised by my words ran toward me.
Together we climbed up the desk, joining our little friend.
“Hey, what is your name?” His eyes looked empty, I couldn't find a sign of life in them, that makes me wonder if he had died in some weird way.

“She……..betrayed…………….us”
“Who?Who betrayed you?”
While speaking to him, I notice that one of the windows had been sealed down with an extra layer of thick wooden planks, hammered tightly to the walls. On the ground glass shards of different sizes and shapes.

“What happened here?Who betrayed you?”
Though the first time I asked him he didn't answer, this time he started to tell us a story with a broken voice disconnected words.

“Kyle, Marnie thanks so much for your help”
The four of us stood in the palms of their hands, we felt safe with them around, after all we have been together since we were toddler. I really wonder what I would do when we would have to take different roads after we get our diploma.

“Jake, Jaake, Earth calls Jake”
I was going through my sweetest childhood's memories when a girl's voice I have heard countless times brings me back to reality.
“Chloe, what do you want, can't you see I was busy thinking?”
“You have been acting wierdly lately, you looked so positive when this whole thing happened!”
“It is just your impression Andrew, keep it for yourself”

It is true in a certain sense, in the begging I was there to cheer my friends up when we found ourselves tinies, when we found out about this twisted killing game or when the two giantesses here saved us from our death.
We have been looking for the rest of our classmates for hours now, but to no avail and I was starting to lose hope.

Would we survive this? After all, every exit we tried, it was sealed shut with layers of thick planks.
“Jake, I know in what situation we are now but that is not an excuse to be rude to us!”
“I am sorry John!” He was right, I needed to stay strong for the rest of my friends.

“Hey,stop quarreling you there, we have almost arrived” Marnie smirked, her cute smile was enough to put us at ease.
We were running toward our classroom, that was the last place we needed to look, I don't know why we left it for last, usually it must have been our priority, but we completely forgot.

Kyle was the first to reach the door, she was pretty athetlic, her speed was her biggest talent, one that made her win some competitions when she was in middle and elementary school.
I think she is so fast because of her height, she was pretty short, just 4ft9.
We joined her not so much time after, so when all gathered Marnie slided the door open.

The scene that unfolded in front of us made my whole body shake.
Stains, stains everywhere, fresh red blood running down the floor.
Who could have done this? Who could have been so cruel to turn those tinies people into this disgusting mess?

I felt sick to my stomach, Andrew was fast to cover Chloe's eyes, he explained to her everything, he wanted to prepare her mentally to what she was gonna see.
John who was close to me needed to hold to my shoulder, he was pale like milk and he did look close to faint.

“Guys, our classmate.we didn't make it in time!!” Marnie's body shook, she started crying, why she did have to see this?She has always been such a nice girl to everyone, she didn't deserve to see this!!With tears running down her face, she walked forward.

She put me and John on top of a desk, Kyle did the same with Chloe and Andrew.
“What do we do now, Marnie?”
Kyle was trembling, she appeared to be as shocked as us.
“We get the fuck out of here, I don't want any of you to get hurt!”

She grabbed a chair and by pulling a feat that didn't belong to a slim, petite woman like her, she threw it toward a window.
It went through it, shattering the glass,falling on the other side,close to the gym.
“Let’s go guys, we are out of here!”

Marnie was about to pick us up,but Kyle stopped her by grabbing her arm.
“What do you think you are doing Marnie, there is no way I would let you escape with my preys”
She laughed, what was she saying?Did she go mad?

“What the-?This is not the time for this sort of jokes!!”Marnie slapped her but Kyle was fast, she catched her other arm and she pushed her on the ground.
Marnie banged her head against the desk, her eyes closed shut, clearly she must have fell unconscious.

“Hey, Kyle what the fuck are you doing?”
“Andrew, no, please” I tried to call him out to not provoke her any further but it was too late, Kyle grabbed him.

“You know Andrew,I have never liked you!You have high grades, you are popular, I have always felt behind you no matter what I did,but now that won't be the case!”
She threw him on the ground with all the strength she had in her arm.
We couldn't hear anything but I was sure that an impact of that kind must have pulverized his bones.

"I hope you will be able to understand me Andrew, goodbye now!” She raised her foot high.
Covered in that red sandal, it descended like a hammer.
Andrew's body exploded into a red mess, his organs were sent flying in every direction.

I had my eyes glued, I couldn't believe that she killed him like this without showing any mercy, after all the time we spent together, the memories we built, all gone under her blood stained foot.
“KYLE, YOU SLUT, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?”
Why Chloe?Why the fuck did you had to speak to her like this?Aren't you worried for your life like I am? 

“Mhmh Chloe, I have always been kinda jealous of you!”
“Jealous….?”
“You have always been way taller than me,even than most of the girls your age, but now things have changed quite a bit”
She turned her back to us, then she smirked

“And to think that if I kill enough of you I can become even taller!!”
That’s it, there was no way we could escape her descending butt.
Should I resign to my fate of getting turned into a stain on her jeans shorts?
“Jake, Goodbye!Stay strong for me, and for Marnie”

John pushed me down the desk, I fell on my back,it hurted everywhere, my eyes felt so heavy, everything was slowly turning dark, the last thing I saw was a red liquid flowing on the floor.
Like this he finished and went back to a lifeless state, I didn't know what to say,so I choose silence as somtimes that is the best answer.

I hoped Sarah felt a bit better now that she knew she wasn't the only one who had to see her beloved ones getting slaughtered like that.
“Jake, pull yourself together”
I shake his body but I didn't recieve any response from him.

“What do we do Mark, we can't stay here for long”
“There is no way I would leave him here!”
I start to look around, we needed something soft to fall on…soft…soft..
“The chalkboard sponge!”

Yes, it was on top of the teacher's desk, like I thought.
“The chalkboard sponge?Why…?Nevermind, let's hurry!”
She didn't even need to know why to trust me, we climbed our way down as fast as we could.
We rushed toward the desk when we heard footsteps coming toward us, but they didn't belong to a giantess this time.

Things were starting to get interesting here!





















Passage by JustSomeone

“Who are you?” A female voice I never heard before called us out from behind.
I turned my head back and spotted a short female figure, medium length black hair with a curly soft texture.
She walked toward us, analyzing the situation curiously.

“I am Marc and this is my friend Sarah,it is a pleasure to meet you!” I blush a bit as she stood just in front of me, my eyes fell on her cleavage which was exposed by her gray tanktop.
“My name is Chloe,nice to meet you.”
Chloe?! But she was the one from Jake’s story, I thought she was dead.

“We know you, Jake told us everything!” I lowered my eyes, not wanting to be caught staring, that would have been very embarassing.
I was able to get some glimpses of her jeans shorts as they fell over her white socks and converses.

“Jake…Is he still alive?” There was such a pure and genuine happiness in that smile I couldn’t describe,no matter how I tried.
We explained the situation, hoping that now that there were three of us here, we would be able to bring him down.

“The chalkboard sponge, indeed that may work if we are able to pull it on the floor! “Chloe didn’t wait any further, she started to climb up the metal leg of the desk.
“I am worried that we may need to jump in order to reach the chalkboard, do you think we can really pull that out? “Sarah followed us, but hesitation lied in her words

I looked up, there was a huge distance between the two, indeed this may be a problem.
“Yes, I believe we can, we just need to take a good run!” I made my way up until we both stood on top.
“At my three we will jump! “Chloe traded looks with us then she started to walk backward toward the opposite boarder. We nodded and followed her.

“Three, two, one, go! “We ran like our lives depended on it, the ground beneath our feet was slowly reducing the closer we got to the edge.
I flexed my legs backward, my body followed and so I jumped up in the air.
I closed my eyes, I couldn’t bring myself to look down the endless void under me, until I landed against something hard.

All my bones were in place so I thought that it must have went all good, I open my eyes and take a breath of relief once I noticed that I made all the way here safe and sound, I looked around and the girls were here too.

We moved toward the sponge, the three of us were able to push it down on the ground.
We climbed our way back on the floor, and again we tried to push it toward the desk where Jake was standing confused.

It didn’t weigh a lot so we were able to pull it off, though I believe that if we hadn’t met Chloe, we would have never been able to accomplish such a feat.
“I will go and make sure he falls on the sponge safely!”
I climbed my way up the desk, Jake was in the very same position we left him.

“C’mon Jake, follow me!”
He didn’t answer so I had to load him on my back,
I struggled to drag him toward the left edge, but now the sponge was just a few inches away.
“Let’s go three, two, one go! “I pushed him down, a perfect land on that soft black material.
Everything went for the best, I climbed my way down joining back the group.

“Hey, Jake, Jaakeee… Can you hear me?!”
Chloe was trying to bring him back to his senses and this time it looked like it caused a response as he appeared to have recognized the voice.
“Chloe… All of our friends didn't make it, Andrew.. Marnie…. “ He started to cry, he must have felt very weak now, I could understand the feeling.

“It is not your fault, I am here and Marnie… she is still alive! “
Finally the guy looked like he had come back to our world.
“Marnie!We need to find her! “ Jake rushed to the door just to be stopped by his friend.
“Wait, we can’t just go there like this, it is dangerous, we need to work together! “
We heard her words and nodded our head in agreement.

“What is the plan? “ Chloe asked me, while she was adjusting her hair.
“We were looking for a map of the air conduct, we can use it to run away and ask for help.” Sarah answered in my place, yes that looked like a priority right now.
“Where is Marnie? Finding her is very important too! “I added, having a “giant help” would have changed our life for sure.

“Once the window was broken, a few members of the student council came to seal it back and they picked her up. I followed them, they brought her to the infirmary but she is surveilled, I don’t think it will be easy to make her escape! “
She looked worried about her friend, after all they could even kill her at this point, we looked like we don’t have much time to spare.

“Another thing we need to do is to turn off the heater, else we can’t use the conduct. “
“I believe the switch is in the basement, we could just destroy it, so there is no way to turn it on again.”

She looked pretty knowledgeable about this school, I didn’t know that.
But the stairs to the basement were very close to the infirmary, and we couldn’t get there without getting noticed, after all it was very likely that someone was keeping that part of the hallway under surveillance.

“It seems like getting Marnie’s help is our top priority now, I believe that the infirmary is on this floor!”
It seems like we were needing a good plan, we all agreed on that.
“Mhmh, I was thinking couldn’t we get a passage from one of those giantesses?! “ Chloe suggested but I couldn’t understand what she meant… like asking them?! That would have made us dead for sure.

“You mean to climb them up?! “
Jake sounded like he understood what she meant and he appeared to be as worried as me about this idea.

“We don’t have many options, we need at least to try!”
Chloe was right, it was a bet we needed to take, but who could we use, we needed someone who was very close to the student council so it could slip inside the infirmary without raising any unwanted attention.

“I know of someone, Veronica!! “
I thought aloud, and then I blushed when everyone heard my words.
“That’s not a bad idea actually, she is Camelia’s best friend, and I believe she may work with our plan! “

“I think she is in the PC lab now, the direction she took before and the fact that I found her lots of times there busy watching recordings of her past exhibitions! “
Sarah added, she didn’t know how helpful she was to us right now.

It seems like we knew what to do, we ran toward the end of the hallway then we turned right, sliding through the only door present here.
The room was pretty big, but this wasn't unusual for a school like this:
It had five rows of PCs, 10 in each one, for a total of 50,they were all new and above all they had been filled up with all sort of programs for every need.

In the last row there was our target, the blonde cheerleader who had her eyes glued to a screen.
“So how do we make sure that she goes straight to the infirmary!? “Jake asked still a bit negative about the success of our operation.

“Mhmh, I know that she suffers from some kind of illness in her private parts that she needs to keep  in check rather often, we may try our luck with that” I blushed, it was so terrible of me to reveal such a private matter, a secret she entrusted me with when we were younger, but I would say the situation we were in justified everything.

“What a pervert you are Mark!And why are you chuckling?!“ I tried my best to hide it but she noticed, I was indeed thinking about that and I couldn't get my mind away from it. Sarah kept a serious expression as she pointed that out but then she smiled as it seemed she thought about something.
“Mark you don't mind if we are us girls doing that, right?“ 

“What the, Sarah, it is dangerous, let us guy handles this matter!” I blushed trying to justify my desire, I even got Jake to nod in approval.
“She is right these are girls stuffs, so it is better we take care of them!”Chloe smiled, there was no way to convince them to let us go, wasn’t it… Nevermind, it would be for another time, we had to agree.

The two girls walked closer, taking advantage of the busy giantess they started to climb up her body.
We made sure that there was no one else nearby and we approached Veronica too, taking a not so very comfortable seat on her sock.

“What the fuck is this smell, it is killing my nose!”
Jake complained putting his hand against his mouth, he wasn’t wrong if we were not gonna die crushed, for sure we were gonna get choked by her foot aroma, even though I must admit I wasn't that bothered by it, but in any case we prayed that Chloe and Sarah hurried.

Looking above, I noticed Veronica’s hand running zealously all over her crotch.
"Again with the itching, but I am positive I already took my medicine today!I suppose it can't be helped, better  if I go to the infirmary to see if I can take a second dose”

She complained aloud, probably thinking she was alone, she stood up, exiting through the door, the direction she took told us we were able to get her go just where we wanted.
I was really starting to believe now that we could truly escape this hell.
























Revenge by JustSomeone

She walked down the silent hallway, once full of life, now stage of heinous, murderous acts, the  image blood covered floor could tell more than any word.

From the distance, I saw a short female figure shaping over in front of a sliding door, loose white t-shirt and blue shorts. I didn't know her, those short brown hair and green eyes didn't tell me anything even though I was sure she may have been a member of student's council.

The two girls exchanged a few words, boring daily talks, from my position I couldn't see anything but the red long toes, trapped by the thick strap of a suede black flat sandal.
Nothing moved until that woman stepped aside allowing our host to walk into the infirmary.

As soon as she stopped to look inside a cabinet, we jumped off that uncomfortable shoe.
In the very same moment my feet landed on the solid ground, I started to gasp for free, clean air.
I really wanted to make a nasty comment about her feet but there was no time now.
We started to look around the room, but all the beds were empty, there was no trace of the girl called Marnie here.

"Fuck, we didn't make it in time!" Chloe punched the wall, I could understand her rage.
"Where do you think they brought her?" Sarah whispered into my ear.
"I believe she may be in the student council's room!"

"W-We can't stay here, w-we need to find her before..." Jake's worries were not wrong but I was sure no one was gonna hurt her, after all who they hated were not normal sized people, but us tinies, or who knows how they call us, we that, in the past were just like them.

"Listen guys, I know that what I am saying may sound impossible, but I feel that somehow we can still rescue her"
I know that what I said was probably just a something I wanted more to believe in than something we could achieve but if we don't try, we are gonna regret it for sure.

"How are we supposed to save her if we don't know where she is?" Chole crossed her arms, she had a point here but..
"There aren't many places where they could bring her, it's either the student council room or the school basement!"

Sarah suggested and once again her help was just like a blessing for our group.
"I believe the basement is where we are going, we just need to climb down a stair a few feet far from here, and slide through the door...nothing too difficult!"

"But there is a giantess out there and..."
"And a smelly one here, and I am not gonna get on her again!"
"Jake, Chloe I understand but..."

Veronica finished messing around in that cabinet and with a cream that she held proudly in her hand, she started to walk toward the door and on her way she stopped to talk once again with that brunette.

"Hey, guys that's our chance, we are gonna run past them!"
"Did you got m-?!"
"That's our only chance, we just need to run!"
We looked at each other, getting mentally ready and then I started to run with all the strength I had in my legs.

Past the door, their huge feet and...
"TINIES?!" Just a step away from the stairs, she had spotted us, her voice thundered throughout the whole hallway causing us to fall down, rolling like rocks down the stairs, sliding beneath a door.

My body was in utter pain, and I don't even know how I was able to survive this but there was no time for questions now, we were in the place we wanted to be, the school basement, a sort of storageroom for broken equipments and whatnot.

As I tried to get up, the ground beneath me started to shake.
That short brunette was not gonna let us go that easily, she turned the doorknob all the way down but the door didn't budge open.

"LITTLE BASTARDS, I HAVE THE KEY WITH ME, I AM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!"
We had not much time to think, so we all run toward a shelf and climbed on its top, hiding behind a box.
From here we could get a better look of the ground.

A black floor covered in red stains, of people who had the same idea but died in the process.
But the deads were the least of our worries now, a clicking sound and the door was sent bursting against the wall open.

"Where are you?Get out, you know you have no chances of surviving, I am just gonna snuff the life out of your tiny bodies" 
She started to explore the room, the sound of her steps, that felt like thunders sent shivers down my spine.

"You know, it was me who made this little painting here!"
In a very teaseful tone, she pointed at the floor with her slim index, I felt sick to my stomach when she called that twisted mess on the ground a painting of which she looked so proud to have been its creator.

But she was not satisfied yet, she stepped on one of those stains, choosing the one that looked the most fresh, she flexed her foot forward resting her weight on her toes and started to twist, quickly, right and left, a sick smile on her face when she raised her foot, the wooden sole of her sandal covered in human guts and blood, a trophy she was so happy to display to us.

My head started to spin this was too much to handle, but when I turned to my left, I had spotted another group of tinies, four of them, they were looking at us, waiting for this very moment.
One of them glanced at me and then at the box and so I realized...

I started to jump, metallic sounds coming out from my feet.
"Here you are, little bugs!!" The giantess started to walk toward us, those other people ran in our direction and when we were all here, the five us started to push down the box.
Jake, Sarah and Chloe, quickly getting a grasp of what was going on here, joined us a few seconds later.

It had started to slowly slide forward until it fell off the edge, right on the giantess head who fell on the ground with a thud.

I felt a rush of adrenaline flowing through my veins, I was happy but above all...this had been something we may have not known we wanted but we cherished deep down in our heart..
REVENGE, SWEET REVENGE






















Just A Game by JustSomeone

The giantess lied there unconsciously, even if that girl is a person like us, it felt so good to hit her like that, I suppose she paid for all she did.

We were quick to climb our way down to the floor, in case that woman was still alive it was better to hurry up.
We walked toward the heater, Chloe looked at us and with a smirk she told me.

"Let me handle this,I know how to make sure that this thing won't be a problem for us anymore!"

She climbed her way up to the top,she turned off the machine, she waited for it to cool down before she started to mess up with the cables that sticked out from that machine back.

She tried to chew them but she wasn't doing much, so we rushed to help her. Soon the other people that were hiding in this room, noticing what we were doing,they joined us and together we were able to rip those cables off.

I didn't have the words to describe my happiness at the moment, I felt like we were one step closer from escaping this hell.

Everyone, once we confirmed that this heater was gone for good,started to leave through the airduct.
Once our little group had gathered we got going too.

"So, do you know where the principal's office is?" Jake asked as he made his way through the airvent.

"I believe that it should be just above us,maybe a bit to the right" Sarah crawled to the front and she led the way as we followed her silently.

After what looked like to be a hour or so of crawling on cold metal, Sarah stopped, she peeped through a vent,turning at us.

"We arrived!" We looked at each other's before making our way in. We found ourselves in the right corner of what appeared to be an office, there was a huge library fixated on the opposite walls, cramped up with books of all colour and size, in the middle there was a desk, and lying on top,other than papers and a printer, there was a PC.
We climbed up to the top, the monitor was turned on but the PC was still locked behind a password.

"Oh, man, we were so close!!" I punched the printer with all the force I had in my arm.

"There must be another way!" Sarah hoped looking at Chloe,who shook her head not knowing what to do in this case.

"We are talking about the principle, it won't be easy to figure out the password!" Jake told what we all knew and once again we banged our head against an others wall.

"Is there any way I can help you, kids?" An old man from behind a paper stepped in front of us, it didn't take much for me to recognize him, it was the principle,at least a way shorter and smaller version of him.

We explained him what we were looking for here, he understood and gave us the password, he guided us through the various folders and files stored in his PC, until we were able to load a scheme, a sort of map of the airduct.
Chloe stepped forward, starting to analyze the picture then after a few minutes, she turned at us.

"I have memorized this scheme,hehe now we don't need to worry about getting lost anymore!"
A good news after the other, we looked at each other with a smile and tears printed on our faces and about to celebrate, we were remembered that this was far from over yet.

The ground started to shake, giant footsteps in our direction.
"Let's run guys" I looked at the principle and gave him a hand to help this old man keep up the pace with us but he didn't move an inch.

"Boy, go. I am old and I already lived my life, yours instead didn't even start..Don't think about,now focus on surviving."I wanted to stay and try to convince him but those footsteps were getting closer and closer.

We had no other choices, we started to run back toward the airvent, the whole time I had my eyes glued on his tiny figure as it became smaller and smaller, and even when were in a safer place I couldn't look away.

The door opened with a thud, a girl walked inside, a face I saw millions of time, Camelia.

"Oh, I can't believe I found you here, I have searched this place countless of times, to think you were hiding just under my nose!"

In a very cute tone, exaggerated to the point that it clearly looked fake, she said before walking to him and picking him up.

"Now that I found, we can play together,sir!"

I gulped, the way she said that word..play...in such an innocent manner, it sounded so hot,and when she pushed him between her breasts, I felt a bit jealous.

She pressed her boobs, making them grinds against each other, she kept sliding them up and down, left and right, when the almost lifeless corpse of the principle fell to the floor, it had brought me back to reality.

This was no game,but a mere show of cruelty, she looked down on her prey with an accomplished and proud expression, poking him with the tip of her flat to make sure he was dead.

But her fun was killed by the ringing of something coming from her black skirt.

"Seems I have to go, we had tons of fun today sir..ehm...goodbye!"

She walked over him uncaressely of his presence just like he was a mere bug that found itself the wrong pla e at the wrong time.

From her foot, a few strands of meat connected the dark sole to the undefined mass of meat on the ground, it looked like a chewing gum, the smell of blood and death was arriving even here.

When she walked away eventually those ripped off, a few pieces got stuck to her sole while the rest went back to the carcass.

I was paralysed, frozen in a sensation it was so hard to describe, fear, sorrow, anguish, despair?!
The only way I was able to move was when my friends,noticing that I was left behind, realizing what had happened came and dragged me along.

I couldn't think about anything else but that scene, now marked in my mind,bound to torment me for the rest of my days.

Kris by JustSomeone
Author's Notes:

Another reposted chapter, same reasons as usual, I made some mild changes in the characters's description

I walked down the air conduct, looking back with my mind still filled by those images I had witnessed before.
The sound of tiny footsteps echoed throughout the metal cavity, but my brain wasn't able to process what my ears were listening to.

Why couldn't I stop thinking about her even if she showed that she couldn't care less about me and my life..I thought about this reason for the whole time while I followed my friend passively, until  I bumped against something or someone and I was brought back to reality..

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked me, she must have been able to notice that I wasn't very present mentally at the moment, her expression a bit worried.
"Yes, I am, don't worry about me.." I tried to not make her worry more about me then I looked up to Chloe, who was in front of everyone, right now she could be considered the true leader of our group.

"Why did we stop?" I asked her, a bit confused, after all I had no idea where we were at the moment.
"We arrived!" She said as she lied down on her chest, she started to look through the air grate and, curios about it, I decided to join her.

Sitting on a red couch, there was a lady, long straight black hair and green eyes,who was analyzing nervously the room.
She stood up, she didn't appear to be that tall nor her body was exceptionally fit, she looked to have a pretty average build, at least from up here.

With quick steps, she reached a wooden door, the black skirt and the unbuttoned leather jacket of the same colour she donned on top of it danced with her hips.
She tried to to open it but to no avail, so with a sad expression she went back to her seat.

She crossed her white nylon covered legs, the pink shirt beneath her jacket popped out a bit while she started to dangle her foot impatiently, the black flat that was protecting it came off a bit, around the heel.

"Chloe, I am not imaging it...that is.."
"Yep, that's our Marnie! " Chloe smiled to him and that was the happiest I have ever seen Jake being.
"What do we do now?" Sarah interrupted the magical moment of reunion, indeed now it was time to address the real issue that it would have come sooner or later.

"It's clear to me that she is locked there, unlocking the door shouldn't be too hard but, at the same time, staying together now could become very dangerous, while Marnie could hide two of us, but four may be a bit too problematic for her, so I believe that is where our way will separate!"

With a bit of sadness in my voice I said, we looked into each other's eyes as it seems like the four of  us had both came with the same conclusion.
"I suppose we need to rearrange a place where we could meet once we free her" Chloe addressed me, who was already thinking about such a thing.

"It is clear that a person as big as her can't escape from the air conduct the same way we can do, that's why we need to find another exit for her as we know the windows and the exit doors must have been sealed already, me and Sarah will take care of this search, we are gonna meet in the chemistry lab"

Chloe didn't question any further my choice, and with Jake they started to climb their way down.
"Good luck!" She said before disappearing through the grate.
"The chemistry lab?" Sarah asked, curiosity in her voice, probably because of the peculiar choice I made.

"At some point, if Marnie wants to escape this hell she will have to shrink like us, I know how to do that I believe, that's why it is our priority, right now!"
Without revealing her the fact that I helped Camelia to create the shrinking potion, I explained to her, and with doubt still dwelling her heart she nodded, not questioning me any further.

"Wait though, Chloe was the one who memorized the map, without her.."
"No need to worry about that, the lab happens to be just beneath this place!" I answered her before she could start to worry more than what was needed, then I led the way down to our target.It wasn't very hard, we crawled straight up then down until we arrived in proximity of a grate, in which we slided in.

"OK, now we have to wait just for them to come and.."
As we landed on the floor, the ground beneath us started to shake, giantess footsteps.
I grabbed Sarah's hand, then I dragged her inside one of those cabinets, hiding behind a box.

The door opened, a short female figure entered inside.
Short red wavy hair, green eyes, and a few freckles, tight black shorts to enhance her hips and a loose white short-sleeved shirt, my eyes caught that before they moved to her right hand.

In her palm, a tiny squirming for freedom, I clenched my fists, I wanted to help him so much, but there was nothing I could do but standing here and watching.
"Mhmh, Clara, I believe that is the right place, quite and nice, a good grave for a bitch like you!" We couldn't hear the words of the tiny, she was too far.

"What, you are asking me to spare you?!Mhmh, you didn't spare me when you used to bully me about my look with your stupid friends!" Her voice was filled with anger, she raised her arm and threw the tiny girl against the floor.

"But I suppose I will be gentle nough to give you ten seconds to escape, 10.....9...."
A devilish smile printed on her face, while the tiny Clara started to run toward the exit.
"8....1....0" She laughed, few seconds passed before a black boot covered foot kicked her to the ground and with a quick movement she stomped down her legs..

When she raised her foot, the sticky red meaty mess that stretched from the rubber black sole sent shivers down my spine.
A disgusting, horrifying show but at this point, it didn't have much effect on me, I had saw enough of that.

"Oh shit, I have never been good enough at counting" The giantess started to laugh again, looking down at what we could define now her prey.
"I suppose you must be in a lot of pain now, I could let you die there slowly but I want to be merciful with you, so I will just end you quickly!" She sat down on a table and by running her fingers down her legs, she started to unzip her right boot.

The zipping sound was ominous, and scary was the sound of skin squishing against the leather of that biker boot. It didn't last long luckily as when the zip reached the bottom, her  foot slipped off in very delicate manners.

Her toes, painted of a crimson red, were short and fatty, her sole smooth, in general her foot was pretty small, if I had to guess her size was around a 6, but even like that, considering who was her victim, it couldn't be considered a lesser lethal weapon.

Her face shaped in a devilish grin, as she lowered her foot on the small girl, her head was trapped between her second and third toe, while her torso and arms ended beneath the ball of her foot.
Slowly, the tiny girl started to sink in her skin, until she completely disappeared.The giantess licked her lips with a smack, before blood sprayed from the two sides of her foot.

Accompanied by a fucked up laugh, she started to twist her foot, left and right with angle of 180 degrees, back and forth for at least 5 minutes.
A red semicircle appeared on the floor, getting more visible the more she twisted.

"Oh, Clara, if you had only been nicer to me, this would have never happened!"
She chuckled once again, while wiping her foot a few times on the floor leaving red thick lines behind.

She took a few seconds to admire the mess she made of that girl, her corpse completely consumed, splatted all over the floor.
With an accomplished expression, she slided her bloody foot back in her boot, she zipped it up rather quickly and in the same way she came in, she left.

Monica by JustSomeone

“K-Kris..”
Even if I should be used to this, and above all I thought to be really used to this it struck like the first time, the gore, the sounds, the cruelty in her words.
There was no way someone would have ever get used to this, it had been stupid of me to believe I could.

“Kris..?Do you know her, Mark?”
Sarah's words brought my head back to reality as I turned to her.

“She is the student’s council vicepresident's sister, I don’t know much about her, as she is quite reserved and barely had the occassion to meet her but I know she relied a lot on the vicepresident, who she kinda protected her”

“The vicepresident?I have never seen her, do you know her Mark?”
“Not quite, but we saw her, she was the redhead we met in the gym, Monica”

Up to now, I avoided to tell her that I knew who was the giantess who killed her boyfriend in the gym, I didn't want her to recall such painful memories but now that we were so close to the end of this I thought it was the moment to confess everything.

“Don't worry, I understand..it is pretty fine now, Mark”
She smiled and that made me happy even if it looked like that wasn’t gonna last for long.

The ground under our feet started to shake again, I grabbed Sarah's hand and dragged her back behind the box again.

I peeked out, trying my best to hide as much of me as possible, but, luckily this time, we could take a sigh of relief as it appeared the giantess approaching us was no one other than a precious ally.

“It’s Marnie, Chloe and Jack!” I shouted as I started to run toward them alongside Sarah, the green eyed lady crouched and picked us both.

“We have good news to tell you, Marnie do the honours” Chloe smirked, looking at me, and the giantess adjusted her silky smooth hair with her free hand as she started to speak with her booming voice.

“Well, I will be as brief as possible, don’t worry. You see while I was trapped in the student’s council room I was able to steal one of these”

From one of the pockets of her jacket she took out a red wierd looking potion, it didn’t take much time for me to recognize it

“That’s the growing potion, how did you get it?”
I questioned her, I couldn’t believe that Camelia would have let her guard this easily.

“Well, Camelia decided to hide these somewhere else out of a sudden and she tasked Veronica to do so, but while she was taking them she forgot one so I stole it before anyone could notice.”

“Even if that’s the case, at this point they may have already realized that one is missing, and since you escaped too, it won’t take much for the to do the math.”

My voice trembled, interrupted by what looked to be giantess’s footsteps, and this time it was clear it was not gonna be a pleasant visit.

“What a dumb whore you are, you really thought we were gonna give such a thing for free” From the door, a familiar voice and face stepped in.

“Monica!!” Sarah screamed as seeing the face of the one who snuffed her boyfriend’s life made her tremble in rage and fear.

“When I told Camelia what I saw in the gym, she knew that Mark would have tried his best to sabotage her plan, heck she even predicted that you would met with the dumb’s whore tiny friend, that’s why she let her take the growing potion, and escape from the council’s room so easily” She stopped for a second to smile before resuming her monologue.

“You see that potion she is holding has been shipped with a tracking device..just a double check in case someone might have stolen it, and we knew we could use Marnie to bring us to you pests!!”

She locked the door behind and, slowly, she made our way toward us.
“It is time I carry on with the task I was given, hand those insects to me and I promise I won’t hurt you”

Monica taunted the black haired giantess who started to try to get away. The situation was getting dire for us but I knew that my luck wasn’t gonna abandon me, not after all we went through.

And that’s when I remembered something, a faint detail and our biggest hope. I started to climb Marnie’s neck, up to her face until I reached her ear.

“On the desk, grab what lies on your right and throw it at her face” She grinned her teeth as her hand started to wander aimlessly until it landed on her mark.

She gripped that broken flask so hard that I could hear the glass cracking in her fingers. It was just a few moments, a matter of instants for the scene that got painted in my pupils to unfold.

Her hand climbed the sky, before hammering down the air. The flask with the liquid was sent flying, versing itself all over Monica’s face.

She opened her lips to speak, perhaps to curse at us, or this time to chant her own downfall, because as soon as the liquid got in contact with her tongue, she started to shrink, a size after the other until she became the size of a bug, no taller than four inches.

We couldn’t see her expression, nor hear her, we could just stare at the tiny in front of us. Marnie was quick to trap her between her feet so she wouldn’t have escaped.

“What do we do with her?” Her voice was colder than usual, and even though it didn’t seem to hold any murderous intent, she looked ready to squeeze the life out of her at any moment if we told to do so.

I looked over Sarah, she was the only one who could decide such a thing after what tiny redhead put her through. She caught me staring, she was calm and collected, not the state I had expected to find her in.

She understood what I wanted to tell her so she climbed all the way up to me and whispered into my ear.

I didn’t question her decision, that wasn’t the right time to do so after all, and so I reported to the giantess what I had been told.

She nodded as she placed the front of her right foot against the back of her left one, lightly popping her flat off, she crouched down and picked up the tiny redhead.

For an instant I could have sworn I saw her smirk, maybe she wasn’t as gentle as she made us believe.

Even though that didn’t matter to me right now, as I couldn’t stop thinking about how Monica will react to what was gonna happen to her, I could have tried to get closer but I didn’t make it in time.
Swiftly, Marnie threw the tiny into her flat, pushing her foot forward as it popped back into the shoe.
She trampled the ground a few times before she spoke to us

“We aren’t gonna kill her but at the same time we won’t let her go free, I believe Sarah found the perfect prison for our tiny criminal!”

A warm smile appeared on her face, telling us that in the end everything went fine. Everything will go fine , we are about to reach the end of this cruel journey

Kyle by JustSomeone


I climbed my way down on the palm of her hand, I sat down and started to think. Originally my plan was to make Marnie shrink like us and, together use the air conduct to make our escape.

Now that wasn't possible anymore, as the last bit of serum was thrown in the face of that giantess.
Above all we had a growing potions in our hands now, something we could never expect to get in contact with.

"I believe that our plans should change, if before our main goal was to escape out of here, I would say that our priority is to grow the whole school back now" I stood up looking at the growing potion Marnie hid in her pocket.

"How are we gonna do that Mark, from your expression you seem to have quite a bunch of ideas.." Chloe addressed me with a smirk, she was right indeed, I knew what to do.

"We are gonna warm that serum up until it turns to vapor, then we will use the air conduct to spread it throughout the place..In normal circumstances, there should have been a portable stoven here but it seems like someone took it.."

"Mhmh, if I may but we aren't totally out of options, there should be another one in the biology laboratory if I am not mistaken"
Sarah suggested leaving me speechless, I was surprised how much she knew.
"Biology lab then!?" Marnie smirked trying to hold down her booming voice even if like this was still enough to almost make me fall over.

"Wouldn't it be wise if we grew one of us?" Jack suggested, one after the other we replied to him

"For me it is fine, what about you Sarah?"
"I have no objections Chloe, what about you Mark?"

"The only thing I have to say it is that it is better if one of you girls grew, it appears that there are more giantesses than giants here, you would blend better!"
I shared my opinion with them and it appeared that everyone had thought the same. Now the only matter to discuss was who will be the one to grow.

Sarah took a step forward toward Chloe and smiled.
"I think I will pass, if no one has an objection against this it leaves Chloe as the only candidate."

We nodded, as Marnie took out the potion.
She placed us on top of that desk, and with her dainty fingers she pulled off the cork cap.

She hovered the flask above Chloe's head, a few drops soaked her body, enough though to trigger the transformation as her body started to grow.
Inches after Inches, Feet after feet, she regained her whole 5ft10 back.

Sitting on top of the desk once the process had finished she stood up, walking around the room to regain confidence in her normal body. Marnie smiled as she sealed back the potion in the depths of her pocket.

"I think this should be enough, we will be better get going, waisting any more time now doesn't look like the smartest thing to do!" Chloe said joining the group once again.

"I don't have pockets so I believe I can only carry one of them, mhmh, Jake do you want to join me?" Chloe smiled as Jake took a step forward ready to be picked up.

The giantess lifted him up by his shirt, all the way up to her clevage where he was stuffed gently. I could see from down here that he was as red as a tomato, I understood the situation but deep down I couldn't refrain from being jealous.

"Then I will pick Sarah and Mark up!" Marnie delivered us her warmest smile as her fingers seized both of us. I hoped for a few seconds to receive the Jack?s treatment before being secured in her other pocket.

I got that, she must have thought that may have been too embarrassing for both, I let Sarah take the place between her breasts.

Once each one of us had took their seat, the two giantesses looked at each other and nodded before they started moving.
Exiting the chemistry lab, I couldn't avoid to notice that now the floor and the walls were both decorated with countless blood stains, from the look of it I would say that maybe one hundred or two hundred of us were still alive, maybe if we were lucky we could save three hundred.

The mood of the group sank low at the sight but the two girls kept pushing forward, it wasn?t the time to let the sorrow for the dead stop us anymore.

I didn't have much to do in the time before we reached the lab, so my eyes were cast down to Marnie's flat where Monica had been trapped a few minutes ago.

I could see her tiny figure shaped around the giantess's toes, scurrying all over in the search of a way out. When Marnie started to climb up the stairs, her little body had begun to get sent flying all over the place with each step she took.

I chuckled at the sight, I didn't feel bad, not even a bit, she got what she deserved.
Chloe stopped in front of the door, she warped her hand around the knob and slowly twisted it to her right.

The door slided open allowing the two giantesses to step in, not a surprise that even here the floor was covered in blood stains.

"I will go look in the right cabinet!" Marnie said as she made her way over there. She crouched down a bit, setting it open.

"I can't believe it, look guys, there are other people hiding here!" She smiled at the sight, inside there were five tinies hiding behind a box.

They came out, maybe lured by the cute and gentle giantess's innocent smile or perhaps they recognized her and knew she couldn't hurt a fly not even if she tried. In any case, one of them looked to be still scared, not fully trusting her yet.
"I won't hurt you, please calm down!"

I decided to take a better look so I popped off her pocket. The mischievous one was a guy, I didn't know him nor I knew the rest of his crew, maybe the girl seemed familiar, from here I could say she may have been Janette, one of the three students charged with taking care of this place.

Marnie's words didn't work in the slightest, actually they made the tiny even more worried, as completely overtaken by fear, he started to rush toward the door, his friends unable to stop him.

"Oh, Marnie, I didn't expect to find you here, it has been quite a lot of time since I saw your face"
From the door another giantess came, her look matched up with the description Jack gave us back then, that should have been Kyle.

"i see you found new friends, how terrible of you to let me out like this!" Marnie stayed silent, it must have been hard for her after what happened, indeed her body was shaking.

"Hehe, you know I will make new friends too" She crouched down, picking up the tiny that had tried to escape a few moments before. She lifted him up toward her breasts.

"Here, I found you a comfortable place to stay" She smirked as she stuffed him between them. The guy, probably even more scared than before, started to squirm looking for an exit.

"You don't like your new home, how ungrateful of you!You shouldn't hurt the feelings of a lady like this, that means that you need to be taught some manners!"
With a swift movement, she slammed her breasts together, the skin on skin impact produced a squishy sound before blood sprayed all over her neck and face, a faint stain left on her white shirt.

"YOU BITCH, WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!" Marnie screamed at her, grinding her teeth and clenching her fists
"Oh, isn't that clear Marnie?I just want to win, I want the growing potion!" Kyle laughed at the face of her friend as she started to get closer.

"Why Kyle?You don't need such a thing!Why would even want something like that?!" Marnie calmed down a bit looking straight into Kyle's eyes.

"Marnie, it is actually as simple as it sounds, I just want to grow, I can only imagine how good it will feel being a giant"
Marnie knew that in the state she was now, it would have been impossible to reason with her.

"Come on Marnie, just step aside, I know you are hiding those insects!" Marnie did her best to shield the tinies with her body, but now Kyle stood just in front of her.
"I don't want to hurt you too, Marnie, just let me have them, I will kill them quickly so they won't suffer" Kyle said calmly, one last try to convince her friend before attacking.

I looked around for a solution, Chloe was standing still in front of the right cabinet, avoiding moving to make things worse. To my surprise the tinies instead were climbing up the cabinet, hidden by the giantess's bodies, it looked like they had some sort of plan.

I didn't know what but I needed to buy them time so I climbed all the way up to Marnie's ear avoiding to get seen and, once I arrived, I whispered into it.
"Those people aren't in the cabinet anymore, let her check it"

"Ok, Kyle, you won, you can have them" Marnie stepped aside, a smirk appeared on Kyle's face as she crouched down and started to inspect the cabinet.

"Where are you hiding you little bugs, get the fuck out so I can squash you all!" Her eyes and hands wandered all over the place but they weren't able to find anyone, and so I looked up over the top of the cabinet.

A box was about to fall on the giantess's head, pushed by the tinies that had made it there. One, two, three pushes and it dropped down, landing on Kyle's head with a loud thud, in all her response she lied down on the ground unconscious.

Chloe was quick to rush to pin her down with her body, while Marnie, once she secured the four tines in her top pocket, made our way to the other cabinet where she seized the portable stoven, tape and a bunch of latches.

With the last two, she restrained Kyle's arms and legs before she made her way to the desk.
"We will lock her inside so we don't have to to fear about her hurting someone else!" She picked up the key from one of the drawers.

I made my way back in her right pocket as the two giantesses, once they made sure they got all we came here for, exited this place, locking the door behind them.

"In order to carry on with our plan, we need a place where the air grate is big enough, the basement, the principal's office and the chemistry lab as you probably could guess are out questions, which leaves only the teachers's room"
We took Chloe's suggestion for granted and quickly the two giantesses started to walk toward the third floor.

In the meantime, I thought it was better for me to introduce myself to the new guests, so I climbed toward the upper pocket, jumping inside.
The four of them looked to be still shocked, one though made a step forward and decided to speak up.

"Mark, I have never thought we would meet each other in such occasion but it is nice to see you again!" I recognized him instantly, Shawn, the football's team captain.

I knew him quite well, he had interest in chemistry like me so we used to spend a lot of time together in the lab either talking or studying.

The one on his right, I knew him just by name, Frank, he was a smartass that had the highest grades in the entire school. He looked at me timidly, and waved his hand before falling silent once again.

Then I waved my hand at the girl who I confirmed to be Janette, the brunette smiled and waved her hand back.

The last guy instead was kind of a mystery to me, he presented himself as Carl, I think I have actually never saw him but for a few times in the hallways.
I told him my name and smiled, he nodded as we shook our hands.

In the meantime, the two giantesses had started to climb up the stairs toward the third floor, soon reaching the hallway.
The teacher's room was just at the end of it.

From one of the doors came out a very familiar redhead giantess, with two tinies in her hand.
"Marnie and Chloe, I suppose, what are you doing roaming around like this?" She questioned us as she looked over, I was sure she noticed we were with them but she didn't seem to care at all.

"K-Kris, what are you gonna do with those people" Marnie questioned her gulping, not having a good feeling about it.

"I am gonna kill them of course, someone gonna teach these bullies a lesson, and what better occasion than the one I have been granted!"
She laughed as she had them squished among her fingers, their bodies looked to be ready to pop at any moment.

"Kris, don't do it, please!I know there were a lot of people who used to hurt and belittle you but that is not the way to handle them, revenge is never the right thing to do!"

She backed up, it seemed Marnie:s words were able to shake her a bit but then she smirked.

"Marnie, I knew a person like you could never understand what I went through all these years, what I am gonna do is nothing compared to what they did to me!"
The muscles of her right arm flexed, the veins popped off, a faint crunch before from the openings of her fingers, blood sprayed over the wall.

She opened her hand tainted by a mix of blood, guts and organs reduced to a meaty pulp which she cleaned all over the wall.
Me and Shawn were the only ones looking at the scene in disgust, we made Sarah close her eyes and the others stay in the pocket.

Marnie clenched her fists again, rage filling her heart once more.
"YOU, YOU DIDN?T HAVE TO KILL HER, JUST CUT THIS OFF!"

But Kris just laughed at her face as she seemed to be ready to kill the other one.
"Ain't you going a bit too far with this revenge shit?" Sneaky steps, a pair of arms warped around Kyle's slim figure.

"Who the fuck are you?"Let me go!" Kris squirmed but there was no way she was gonna escape that lock.
"Veronica, thanks for your help!" I said recognizing the giantess instantly.

"Oh, Mark, is that you?I can't believe you are still alive, that makes me kinda happy..I think you two were going somewhere, I will keep Kris in check!" The two giantesses nodded as they ran past her.

Me and Shawn fell back in Marnie's pocket and soon we got to stand in front of the teacher's room.










Epilogue by JustSomeone
Chloe opened the door as quick as she could, better get done with this before something else might happen again she must have thought.

"Marnie I will take care of setting the portable stoven, you can prepare the growing potion" Chloe suggested as she set the item she had in her hands on top of a table, plugging the power chord into the supply.

Marnie poured the contents of the flask into a metal pot, and carefully she made her way toward the stoven as Chloe had already turned on the flame.

Gently she placed the pot on top of it and with the liquid starting to boil, its smokes first filled the room then they made their way through the huge air grate above our heads.

I inhaled as much of them as my nostrils could take and soon I felt a wierd surge throughout my body.
The two giantesses thinking that we were about to go back to our usual heigth set us on the ground.

In addition, Marnie popped her foot off her flat,setting free the tiny Monica she had trapped a bunch of hours ago.
She was soaked in sweat and she didn't even smell that nicely, I was sure she was gonna escape once she regained her heigth but we were ready to restrain her at any moment.

Slowly, my surroundings were becoming smaller and smaller compared to my point of view until they got back to what they always used to be. I grew back, everyone did.

The room was thrown into silence, after all that had happened I suppose no one of us knew what to say or what to do but for one person, the girl who just came in through the door.

"I see, huh, that's quite bad I suppose,it seems like you were truly able to put an end to my funny tiny killing game" Camelia chuckled as she brought to her mouth a red liquid filled flask.

"Well, change of plan, I will use the growing potion for myself and myself only!"She drank it all in one go, not only that potion, but the other three she had hidden in her skirt too.

In less than an instant, her body bursted through the ceiling, soaring the skies. 10 feet, 100 feet, all the way to 3000 feet. I didn't want to believe my eyes,we couldn't even celebrate after we regained back our heigth, that we were turned into ants once again.

Not only us but every human being living on this planet, at the mercy of the goddess Camelia who was now looking down on us with a rather sadistic smile.

"Goodbye disgusting bugs, enjoy the painful death you earned by messing with my plans" The windows of the entire neighborhood shattered at the sound of her booming voice.

She raised her foot as high as she could, casting a shadow engulfing us all. We didn't even have the time to escape that everything went black.

I woke up covered in my own sweat, the alarm of my phone was ranging. I picked it up, it was 7 am, my body was intact, safely lying under the blankets of my bed.

I looked around the room, as it seems I had just another bad nightmare.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8883