Micro Invasion by Samuel Orona
Summary:

One centimeter humans arrive on Earth, but are viewed as pests.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2187 Read: 15492 Published: September 21 2019 Updated: October 18 2019
Story Notes:

This is the first time I’ve incorporated feet and crush in a story, let me know how I did...
************************************

1. Arrival of the Micros! by Samuel Orona

2. There’s no escape from Conqueror Kelly! by Samuel Orona

3. Night of the Party by Samuel Orona

Arrival of the Micros! by Samuel Orona
Author's Notes:

I plan on writing many short chapters set in this milieu.
********************************************

Thousands of space ships hundreds of miles wide showed up in Earth orbit. The inhabitants of the saucer shaped space vessels were one centimeter tall humans from a more technologically advanced alternate reality that split off from our own reality at some unknown time in the past. They came from a prison planet orbiting a star that was about to go Supernova. The society they came from released them, on the condition that they remain shrunken, and never return to their home society. This was more cost effective than trying to find some other way to relocate them.

They chose to journey to our reality, and don’t have enough fuel to go anywhere else. The leaders of the governments of Earth decided to allow them to live among us in exchange for some of their technology, such as nuclear fusion reactors and faster rocket propulsion technology. The only tech they didn’t seem to have was a way to return themselves to normal size.

Within six months, the Micros were integrated into society, and because they outnumber normal sized people a hundred to one, they are now considered by many to be nothing more than pests...

At Bullet Bay junior college, on California’s central coast...

Alondra Adonis was a thickly built 20-year-old Latina, muscular yet somewhat lean. Her bikini didn’t leave much to the imagination. She swam in the indoor pool at the junior college, doing laps as other class mates swam also. She enjoyed the water, and simultaneously fulfilled a physical education requirement for her kinesiology major.

Unknown to Alondra, a group of Micros were trying to steal her lunch. The lunch was in a duffel bag near some benches that ran along one of the walls of the indoor swimming pool. Two of them had grabbed a tuna sandwich in a plastic baggie, and were pulling it from the duffel bag.

When swim class was over, Alondra got out of the pool with the other students and went to retrieve her duffel bag. She caught the Micros in the act of trying to steal her lunch. “Those little bastards!” Alondra shouted. She lifted her bare foot and tried to crush one of the Micros under her foot. Her foot came down and landed firmly on one of the Micros, and Alondra applied pressure until the Micro screamed.

Another young woman heard the scream of the Micro, and ran over.

“Alondra, you can’t do that!” the other woman shouted. “You can get charged with a crime for hurting one of them!”

“Terra, you’re putting too much on it! They were stealing my lunch, so I wanted revenge.”

Terra picked up the Micro Alondra had tried to crush. “I’m taking him to the Micro hospital on campus.”

Terra carried the shrunken victim and walked to the area of campus where a Micro village was set up. There were buildings arranged to form a town on the scale of one centimeter men. Terra found the hospital, and knelt down to place the Micro near emergency room doors. She looked like a colossus compared to the tiny structures surrounding her.

Two Micro nurses came out with a gurney and wheeled the injured Micro into the tiny emergency room. Terra stood up and surveyed her surroundings. Alondra was standing nearby.

“Is he going to be okay?” Alondra asked. “I can’t get a charge right now, if I go to jail it’ll screw up my financial aid.”

“Don’t worry about him,” said Terra. “I think you can only catch a charge if you actually killed one of them.”

The two women walked side by side back to the pool.

“That’s a relief,” said Alondra. “I heard there’s a house party tonight, there are supposed to be Micros hired out as entertainment. Do you want me to take you?”

“Sure!” said Terra.

To be continued...

There’s no escape from Conqueror Kelly! by Samuel Orona


Chapter 2: There’s no escape from Conqueror Kelly!

In the outskirts of the city of Mojave, California, in a trailer park mainly surrounded by the Mojave desert, a 13-year-old Hispanic girl named Kelly Cartel watched as a saucer shaped scout ship belonging to some Micros crashed not too far from the trailer park. Intent in capturing some Micros, she set out into the warm but not overwhelmingly hot October day and tried to track down the scout ship.

She carried a small plastic jar in one hand, and scoured the desert in search of the scout ship. After about fifteen minutes, she spotted it in the distance; it was a silver disk about three feet in diameter. She could see a dozen different one centimeter tall Micros scurrying about in front of the fallen scout ship. When she approached, they tried to run back to their spacecraft, but Kelly ran and intercepted two of them before they could return to safety. These two Micros tried to run, so she stomped her left ankle-high boot clad foot in front of them and knelt down and captured the two of them, and set them in her jar.

When Kelly stood up, the other Micros tried to run back to the scout ship, so she turned and walked back toward the trailer park, knowing she was unlikely to capture more. Upon entering the trailer she lived in with her parents, she went to her bedroom and closed the door. She dumped out the jar on her desk, and her two Micros fell out and stood up, looking at their captor.

“I’m Kelly Cartel, I’m your new owner!” said Kelly triumphantly. “From now on, you’re my property!” Kelly turned on her stereo and slammed her fist down on the desk near her two captives. “Dance! I command you to dance!”

As the two tiny captives danced, one of them told Kelly: “We have microcircuitry and transponders built into our uniforms, so we can be tracked and located by our people!”

Kelly put them back in the plastic jar, and screwed the lid on. There were air holes punched into the metal lid. Kelly carried her captives into the living room, where her father was watching the Dodgers playing in the National League Division Series on television.

“Daddy, I captured two Micros, and one of them told me they have transponders built into their uniforms. Since you’re an electrician, can you build something so their microcircuitry gets damaged?”

The father looked at the captives, then looked at his daughter and said, “I can build an electromagnetic pulse bomb that can melt some of the microcircuitry.”

“How long will it take you to build it?” Kelly asked.

“I can jerry rig one together inside of an hour,” said the father, “but you need to take it out into the desert far from the trailer park so you don’t damage the wiring in the trailers.”

About an hour later, Kelly marched out into the desert with her jar containing her two captives in one hand, and the pulse bomb in her other hand. The sun hadn’t set yet. Kelly was far enough out into the desert so that she couldn’t see the trailers. She set the jar down in the sand, not far from the crashed scout ship, and activated the pulse bomb. Within seconds, the microcircuitry in the two Micros uniforms was damaged beyond repair; it goes without saying that the scout ship’s microcircuitry was damaged beyond repair, as well.

Kelly returned to her trailers and showed her Dad the two captives. Kelly’s father agreed that the pulse bomb worked.

Kelly took them to her bedroom. She unscrewed the lid to her plastic jar, and dumped out her captives.

“What can you do now?” Kelly asked. “Your transponders are fried!”

One of the captives looked at the captive who warned Kelly about the transponders and said, “Great job opening your mouth! Now we can’t be tracked! The scout ship will probably never fly again!”

“How did I know her father was an electrician?” the other captive said.

Kelly picked up one of the captives and held him above her mouth. “I haven’t had my dinner yet, so maybe I should swallow one of you!”

The tiny captive struggled, and Kelly dropped him into her mouth and swallowed him, then laughed. She lifted her shirt and looked at her belly.

“You savage tyrant!” said the other captive who was still standing on her desk.

“I’m not going to digest him,” said Kelly. “I’m going to vomit him back up!” Kelly walked into the bathroom and plugged up the sink, then stuck her finger in her mouth and gagged herself until she vomited. The swallowed captive was ejected from her esophagus, and plummeted into the sink, directly into the vomit. Kelly rinsed him off and returned to her bedroom.

Kelly took out her cell phone and called her cousin in Bullet Bay. “Alondra? This is your cousin Kelly Cartel in Mojave. I know where there is a crashed scout ship! How soon can you get here?”

To Be Continued!

Night of the Party by Samuel Orona


Sultry Latina Alondra Adonis gave her classmate Terra Torrance a ride to a party. They got out of Alondra’s small pickup truck around the corner from the party house. They walked up to the front door where several people were standing around talking, then went inside. Once they were in the dining room, a crowd of college students were crowded around the dining room table. Alondra and Terra had to look over the shoulders of the other people to see what they were looking at.

“Micros!” said Alondra, “They’re looking at a group of Micros.”

A reporter from their junior college newspaper had a camcorder and a microphone aimed at a male Micro who was sitting on an upside down thimble next to an empty glass casserole dish. A small futuristic device that resembled a ray gun was next to the other items. There were other Micros sitting on a length of cardboard that had been cut and folded to resemble a bench.

“So you volunteer to get swallowed at parties?” the female reporter asked.

“Yes, we need to make a living somehow,” said the Micro. “So many Micros have cultivated a reputation for being pests by stealing food from normal sized humans, I felt the need to prove our worth by making an honest living.”

“Who will swallow you tonight?” the reporter asked.

“I can answer that,” said an athletic blonde female college student. Her long blonde hair was pulled into two long braids on either side of her head. “We held a drawing earlier, and those who wanted to swallow a Micro paid for a ticket for ten bucks a shot. Dozens of us bought tickets, some people bought more than one, and my ticket was selected, so I get to swallow this little guy!”

“What’s with the casserole dish?” the reporter asked.

“It’s for me to vomit him back up,” the blonde woman replied. “If we used too deep of a container, the Micro could drown.”

“How exactly will you induce vomiting?” The reporter asked.

The blonde woman picked up the futuristic device that resembled a gun. “With this device! It’s a neural stimulator, it affects the area of the brain that causes us to vomit. It’s one of the many examples of technology that the Micros have shared with the people of Earth.” She set the device back on the table.

“Let’s get this party started!” shouted a guy in the crowd.

The blonde woman grabbed the Micro and said, “l guess it’s tummy time!” She lifted the tiny one centimeter tall man above her mouth, and said, “Prepare to journey to the belly of a goddess!” The other party goers could see her shirt rise as she lifted the Micro, revealing her navel ring. The blonde woman dropped the Micro into her mouth, and forced him to the back of her throat with her powerful tongue. Saliva washed over the tiny man as she swallowed him, sending him dropping swiftly down her esophagus. When he was firmly and unequivocally within the depths of her belly, the cute blonde raised her arms in victory and stuck her tongue out, as if to prove her prey had been successfully vanquished. The people in the room cheered loudly.

Before the blonde woman could reach for the neural stimulator, Alondra’s cell phone rang. She answered it, and after speaking for less than a minute, she put her phone back in her pocket and told her friend Terra, “Do you want to ride with me to the city of Mojave?”

“Where’s that?” Terra asked.

“It’s about fifty miles East of Bakersfield. My cousin found a saucer shaped scout ship about three feet in diameter, and my Uncle built an electromagnetic pulse bomb that disabled it. She wants me to drive over there and pick it up, and see if I can sell some Micros and split the profits with her.”

“Yeah, we don’t have school tomorrow, but let’s see if that Micro survived first!” said Terra.

They watched as the blonde woman used the neural stimulator to make herself vomit into the casserole dish. She fished the Micro she had swallowed out of the vomit, and he was alive and well. The group of college students started clapping.

“Okay, let’s go on a road trip!” said Alondra. The two college girls exited the party and headed back to Alondra’s pickup truck.

“It’s a good thing I didn’t drink alcohol at that party,” said Alondra, “I’ve got a lot of driving to do tonight!”

To Be Continued!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8660