Technology Is Wild by Lil Speck
Summary:

This is a short story about a guy wanting to make his giantess dreams come true. He pays to have an experience, using a new kind of VR that doesn't exist in our world.

Things don't go according to plan, obviously. Where would be the fun in that?

If you enjoy my writing and you have a spare three bucks, buy me a coffee? If you don't got it, just read and enjoy. That's what these stories are for. 


https://ko-fi.com/lilspeck


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 13601 Read: 40798 Published: September 21 2019 Updated: September 22 2019

1. Chapter 1 - Wildest Dreams Come True by Lil Speck

2. Chapter 2 - The Big Reveal by Lil Speck

3. Chapter 3 - Dream Turned Nightmare by Lil Speck

4. Chapter 4 - Toerture.. God I hate puns. by Lil Speck

5. Chapter 5 - Whoa Mama by Lil Speck

6. Chapter 6 - Only An Idiot Would Do This Twice by Lil Speck

7. Chapter 7 - Wendy The Itty Bitty Cheerleader by Lil Speck

Chapter 1 - Wildest Dreams Come True by Lil Speck

  I had went over the choices a hundred times in my head. What did I want to look like, smell like, how did I want to be interacted with? Everything sounded great, a dream come true, but said dreams came at a price. A literal price. If I wanted someone to treat me like a baseball and throw me around, that was like an extra five hundred dollars.


Maybe I should explain.

  A month ago, I had put in an order for a not-exactly-legal VR scenario. The tech behind virtual reality was getting wilder and wilder every year. My current rig had been expensive as hell, and it was only for those twenty one and up. Unlike old consoles of the past, this wasn’t a spherical harness device. There was no treadmill, gloves, nor goggles to put on. These consoles were implanted in your brain. Like I said, wild.

I had to use a fake id to get it, and my best friend Samantha had her cousin help me plug it in. It wasn’t exactly rocket science, but if installed incorrectly, it wouldn’t work at all. I’d just have a head wound. You’d think something like that would be off putting, but this was the only way to fulfill my passion.

 

Sam thought I was just really into video games. She herself had an illegal implant, which was how I got the idea. Some people played mmos on a keyboard, some used the harness and tread, but Sam? She would log in and just -be- in the games. She could surf tidal waves, climb mountains, kill aliens, win at mario kart, all while experiencing it as if it were real. Your brain -made- it real.

But there wasn’t a way to try it out, not like you could borrow someone’s console.

 

That’s not what I was going to use it for, though.  At least, not why I had lied about my age and location and had some ex employee install the thing. Sure, I would play games with it, who wouldn’t?

 

But also, I was going to make some impossible fantasies come true.

 

Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve had this thing. Being shrunk super tiny and wandering around a giant house. I used to play a game called ‘Animals’ with Sam, back when we were young. We would pretend to be just random animals, and I always picked things like squirrels or mice. Sam would get bored of pretending to live in trees, and sometimes she would just play as herself. So I would have to pretend to stare up at the clouds at her, waving at her.

She loved taking care of a tiny me.

But I wanted to be much smaller than mouse sized. I wanted to be an ant.

I wasn’t even old enough to ‘have’ a sexual experience back then, or at least I hadn’t thought so. Sam had been eating a donut with sprinkles on it, we couldn’t have been but ten or twelve. Puberty hadn’t hit me yet, but I knew what it was. We had been playing ‘animals’, maybe even the last such silly game like that we would ever play. This was before we grew too old to play outside.

Anyways, she had been eating that donut and taking a break from the game. I told her that she couldn’t eat it because I was a tiny ant trapped on it. ‘See, don’t you see me waving for your attention?’

She looked me in the eyes, then brought the donut to her crumby lips and took a huge bite.

“Mm. And you were delicious too. Sorry.”

 

That had done it for me. I had remembered and reimagined that scenario a thousand times since then. She wasn’t just my best friend, she was a beautiful goddess who would love nothing more than to munch on me, tormenting me.

 

We had talked about it before, but never on a very deep level. We got older, became teens, and now we were getting ready to graduate. Sam wasn’t into boys, which was a bummer, but it didn’t prevent her from being my best friend.

As for my own longings for her? They had faded. It wasn’t -her- exactly I had wanted. It was just that situation, that scenario.

 

Which brings me back to today. That scenario was going to happen in VR. I was going to experience every vibration, every drop in pressure or temperature. I wouldn’t die from trauma or anything, but I would -feel- stuff for sure. I didn’t really have a lot to go on, experience wise, besides diving in as a racoon tailed mario character and flying around. Flying had been fun in the Mushroom Kingdom, but falling down pits was.. Pretty terrible, actually. Like, legitatemly hurt. Not that I'd log out with bruises or anything, it was all mental.

 

And this particular scenario wasn’t the donut play-pretend from being kids. This was.. Illegal. There was this company I had read about long before getting my VR console installed. A robotics company. They were a pretty secretive group, and I had to use google translate to even understand their website. Basically, they could plug the VR into real life robots, and let you experience everything the robot experienced. Not that I was going to send a bot to Sam. I dunno how she would feel about that, but I’d never ask.

 

No, for everyone’s protection, I didn’t have a name or identity beyond what was on the paypal account I used to pay for everything. I also didn’t know where I would be going, probably diving into some little bot in Japan honestly. I didn’t know who I would be with, and the users wouldn’t reveal any information to me either.

 

It was easy work for them, apparently. They would get a box of tiny figures, as well as instructions one what to do with them. They were aware that they were artificial and had cameras in them, and this wasn’t a pornographic site. No nudity, no anything but what was requested on the forms. Otherwise they wouldn’t get paid.

As my phone beeped at me, I checked the app. It was time.

 

I was at Sam’s house while her parents were out. They were doing something for her little sister, and so that’s the room I was staying in. Sam was busy with her part-time job, so I wouldn't even see her until tomorrow morning. She knew I wanted to play some games without people at home interrupting me every few minutes, so she let me stay the weekend. The My Little Pony decor was cute, but definitely not my style. Regardless, I flipped the switch on my console, then confirmed it on the phone app as I layed in bed on top of the covers.

 

In the end, I couldn’t afford all the checkboxes I had wanted. The wealthy could write out their personal fantasies, and actresses would play the roles. As my eyes closed and the console began to take effect, my world went black. It was always so jarring, the startup screens. Well, I guess it wasn’t really a screen. Just an ocean of darkness. This time was different, though. Usually I could stretch, run around, get used to the ‘controls’ in a sense. This time I couldn’t move at all.

 

I felt the world around me vibrate, shaking me as if I was in an earthquake. Nothing was stable, but at least I could move again. By instinct I reached my hands out, feeling my arms, my chest, my face. It was completely smooth. Still pitch black, I couldn’t see a damned thing, but I could feel myself. I knew I wouldn’t look anything like me, just a basic human shaped robot, but I still had functioning fingers, toes, and everything else. It wasn’t that different from the VR games or real life for that matter. Except for the smoothness of everything, which was actually growing on me. Like, I was really slick, no blemishes, not pot belly, no scars or damage of any kind. Like a little action figure, kind of.

 

Then I heard it.

 

I thought it was thunder at first. That would have explained the shaking, if I was in the middle of a big storm or something. Knowing the situation I paid for, I tried to focus on the noise. Not thunder, laughter. I knew it would sound distorted, but had I just woken to this, I would have never placed it. It was like when you watched a slowed down video and the voices all seeed to get deeper, only this was playing at a fast pace. Just a deep ‘Hahahaha’. It was weird, but just the idea of being where I was sent shivers down my spine.

 

Already I was throbbing down there, ready for whatever would happen.Even if I was chased around by a vacuum or fallen into a floor vent, it would have been worth it just to hear the sound of that laughter. Damn this was hot.

 

And it was bound to get hotter...

 

 

Chapter 2 - The Big Reveal by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

( I just plan on writing until this is finished. It'll probably come out sloppy, but eh, it's just for practice. )

 

  A small part of me wondered if something had malfunctioned. My world was being rocked rapdily, like crazy fast wooden roller coaster levels of rocking, but still I couldn’t see shit. That hadn’t stopped my imagination though. I could hear the voices in the sky above me, two of them, maybe even three? In my mind they belonged to anime characters. Soft higher pitched voices, ‘tee hees’ being turned into those loud rolling cannonball shot ~esque rumblings. My heart started beating faster and faster at the thought, my throat tingling, my chest running cold with anticipation.

 

“I’m getting a drink, you want anything?”

 

“I’m good, gonna open the next one.”

 

“Okay, there’s only like two more and then we can watch a movie.”

 

  I could have melted into a puddle. It was really happening, dreams were coming true. And it wasn’t somebody speaking another language, this was english! American accents. It was still hard to pick up, seeing as they were so loud and baritone.

 

  What came next was both familiar and alien all at once. The sound of ripping. Paper being torn in half, only in this case it was tape being pulled off a box. Only it was so so loud. I instinctively covered my ears, my mind again reflecting on the fact that even my ears were unfamiliar in shape. Just smooth little knobs almost. Then the world opened up to me, light flooding inside my little prison. I had not been prepared for this at all.

 

  The sheer size of everything was blowing my mind. I knew I was around a half an inch tall, maybe smaller. The smaller ones were cheaper, thank God. But the size of everything else was just.. I had pictured this a thousand times. I had seen videos online, and the closest thing that came to mind were those endoscopic lenses that people used to record with. This wasn’t distorted by some fish eye camera, but the level of detail was precise. The God above me looking down was both beautiful and terrifying. A creature thousands of feet tall, with long curly blonde hair and big blue eyes. Her face looked like a meteor coming to crash down on me as my box was lifted up for inspection. I couldn’t even make out all of her features, mostly just her big huge eyes growing larger and larger. Her breath coming out of her nose was warm, a gust of wind traveling down to caress my face, and somehow the tiniest of transparent hairs on her cheeks and around her big beautiful lips were shining in the light. Was she just a really hairy person or would I have not noticed this at my normal size?

 

  “Oh, this one’s already awake. Hello down there. Oh, shit, wait. Am I supposed to acknowledge you or pretend you don’t exist? Sorry, this is my first day. You’re actually my friend’s, I was just curious. Lemme read the instructions real quick.”

 

  I ran my hands through my hair, clenching and-- And getting nothing. I was bald. What the? Who cared!? This giantess wanted nothing more than to play with me, and as her school sized hand came into my box, I almost fainted.

 

  This wasn’t real, I wasn’t going to die. There was nothing to fear here, but that instinct was still hard to swallow. It wasn’t real, it was play pretend. I was a camera feed and some fancy VR techno mumbo jumbo wired into my head. But still… It was scary as shit and the hottest thing I had ever witnessed.

 

Wait, what was that?

 

  I could smell her skin, a light sweat and some earthy tones. It’s not something I would have necessarily wanted to have known about, but just the scent made things so much more real. I hadn’t realized how absent of smell my little box had been.

 

  The world shook as the hand drew out a slip of paper the size of my neighborhood. Her eyes quickly scanned the words, then she looked back down at me with a single raised eyebrow.

 

“You’re kind of a cheapskate, huh? What does 'A' mean?”

 

   God she was loud. 'A? I dunno what that means!' As I tried to yell up at her, I was half surprised to hear my own voice come out of my mouth. It sounds like a mundane realization, but I wasn’t really sure what all would have changed when I took the dive. I yelled up again. 'I don’t know! Hi, I’m-'

  My words were cut off as she spoke over me, her voice rattling the entire chamber, “Why am I even asking you, you little things can’t talk. Ha. Still, this is really cool.”

 

  Shaking my head, I ran my tongue against my teeth. I could feel everything. It was a mouth alright, tasted like my normal self. Why was that? Oh, I bet people could pretend to enjoy fancy steaks and stuff on those vacation simulators. This was all connected in some way or form, right?

 

  Distracted and a bit overwhelmed by everything, I watched as the girl’s face pulled away. That’s when I realized, I knew who this was.

 

Oh my god. Her?

 

  I couldn’t even remember her name. At first I had been too focused on her size and her eyes.. And her lips and, okay, her everything. Now that she had lowered my box, her features kind of drew together. She was a sophomore at my school, and one of the nerdier kids. Theatre, drama geek. That kind of explained why she would be into this sort of thing. It was kind of like acting. But this thing had an age restriction. It wasn’t porn or anything, but still, she wouldn’t be allowed to- Well, neither was I. Hm, go figure.

 

  I was still stuck staring out the giant cardboard window that was my shipping container as whats-her-face finished lowering me. She was wearing red pajamas of some sort, and as I laid on my back staring up, I watched as her barefoot flew over my box. Holy fuck that was awesome. Imagine just being-

 

'Ack-fuck-what!?'

 

“Oop, sorry!”

 

  The world rumbled and spun as I watched her pajamaed butt pass by in the blink of an eye, the sight of her ceiling making me dizzy as she accidentally kicked my container with her other foot. I held my stomach, then turned onto my side as my mouth opened, my throat covulsed and… nothing came out. The reflex was there, but there was nothing to spew. That made sense, but it hadn’t made the kick any less nauseating.

 

  I could feel the vibrations of the giant girl walking out of her room, shaking me in my little plastic bedding with each step deminishing fainter and fainter until stopping completely. . Getting my bearings, I sat up, then stood up to look around. The box itself couldn’t have been but an inch or two tall and wide. From what I remembered, the packages were small and all shipped together in one bigger container. Still, an inch to me was like.. Twelve to fifteen feet tall? The estimate was rough, but also kind of irrelevant. I looked down to see what I had been lying down in. Just a bit of plastic, molded to keep me secure. Still, I kind of wondered what had kept me from flying out. Maybe the package had been marked fragile. It sure cost enough, it should have.

 

  The rumbling of footsteps returned almost as quickly as they had left, this time a little more hurriedly. I barely even had time to look up as the sky darkened under a dirty grey threaded sock.

 

My ears rung out and I knew hell for all of one and a half seconds.

 

“Ow!”

 

Kelsey, that was her name!

 

  A million pounds of teenage girl had stepped on me and my little box, squishing me so flat that I thought my guts would liquefy and spew out of my orifices. Simultaneously, the smell hit me. The earthy tones of her fingers had aroused a sense of realism in me, but this was nightmarish. It was the worst thing I had ever breathed in, in my entire life. Like, I’ve smelled rank feet before, but this was just so powerful.

 

  And in the blink of an eye, it was gone. Well, the smell still lingered, the pain was still there, even, but I was just lying still staring up at the sky. The edges of my box had been crumpled, allowing me to walk out, if I so pleased, but all I wanted to do was throw up.

 

  This is what I had paid for. Torture. This sucked, this wasn’t fun, this wasn’t sexy. This was fuckin Kelsey and- I paused to reflect. It was weird that I only remembered her name after my life had flashed before my eyes. More than that, my heart was still beating fast, my breath was caught in my chest and my downstairs seemed to have a mind of its own. It was almost like having a really dumb pet, which is a pretty weird perspective, but hey, it was having a good time down there. It was begging to be stepped on again.

 

  And as much as I hated it, that part of my brain was winning over. All was forgiven. Kelsey could do whatever she wanted to me, apparently, cause I was going to enjoy it anyways.

 

 

 

Chapter 3 - Dream Turned Nightmare by Lil Speck

 

  The world was constantly in motion, but I was kind of getting used to it. I had already forgiven having been stepped on, and the giantess up above be could still be heard, her movements felt even but not seen.

 

“Damn, I hope I didn’t break it.”

 

  As I stood back up, I could feel familiar vibrations of large approaching footsteps. For a moment I thought about trying to jump for the crushed cardboard lid, but changed my mind as Kelsey came into view, leaning down to inspect me. There was a look of concern as her voice once again filled my entire container.

 

“What did you do, did you step on it?”

 

  Her hand reached down, not for a paper this time, but instead her thumb and index finger pinched me up. My feet left the ground as her flesh threatened to envelope my entire body. I was lifted what felt like hundreds, mayhap thousands of feet off the ground, the wind whipping through my.. Through my shiny bald head. Was it sad that I missed my hair?

 

  One giant blue eye stared down at me for a moment. I wanted to wave, or do anything to make this feel less awkward for the two of us, but my arms were pinned to my side. If she wanted to, she could have ground me to dust in just those two dainty fingers.

 

  Then the world went upside down as I was turned this way and that. Seeing the ground so far beneath me made my stomach churn again. Holy fuck this was far up. God we were so.. So… I watched her bare toes with their chipped red polish wiggle below. I thought she had on socks, no?

 

“Yeah, well he’s mine anyways and you’re the one that left him on the floor. Is that what we were supposed to do with him?”

 

  I couldn’t see the other person, the one who had stepped on me, just her legs and her socks. White socks, which I swore ahd looked a dark grey, and yellow spongebob pajama pants. Cute. I had seen some of those before. The rest of the giantess was blocked by the fat of Kelsey’s finger holding me. As she kept me pinched, upside down, I grew dizzier and dizzier. Was there blood rushing to my head? Did I even have blood in this thing? I had no idea, though probably not.

 

“No, it said ‘A’ on the paper. I was coming to find you, I thought you were in the kitchen?”

 

  This is what I had paid major bucks for. To dangle upside down while a couple of teenage girls had a pajama party and talked to each other. Still, that secret macrophiliac side of me was having a blast. 

 

  “No, my mom was asking me to save her one. Let me see the paper.  Oh, okay. See here? They only checked one box. It’s a flavored tiny, chocolate. The A stands for ‘anything’. They couldn’t afford something particular. They paid for flavor and that was it, so we can do whatever we want with them.”

 

  Suddenly I found myself turned rightside up as I was brought back to Kelsey’s face. That look of concern was gone, “Anything, huh? Well, that was dumb of you. I guess now you’re just mine to do whatever I want with.”

 

  This girl’s stare wasn’t just intimidating. It was a look of.. Desire. She was looking at me like I was the coolest new iphone to play with or something, which was somehow worse. And holy shit if it wasn't hot as hells. I couldn’t even contain myself as everything began to stand at attention. For a moment I became concerned that she would notice, be grossed out or amused or, I dunno, anything. But I guess it was just too small for her to pick up on.

 

“Whatever -I- want with. It’s mine.”

 

  I felt myself slipping as Kelsey’s finger loosened its grip. Out of instinct I grabbed out at the flesh of her thumb, but before I could even begin to slip, I felt a train crash into my legs, folding them into my butt, and I was sent flying through the air at breakneck speeds.

 

  That should have been the worst part of it. That little asshole had flicked me like I was a paperclip, sending me sailing across the room, my butt feeling like it just had the paddling of it's life. Should have been, but wasn’t. In the 0.5 seconds I spent flying, I saw my destination, and the second giantess for the first time in my life. My little sister Kelly.

 

  How had I not pieced it together? It was like everything was in slow motion as I was flicked across the room. Kelly’s room. This was her room, my house. Kelsey was sleeping over tonight, likely because -I- was sleeping over at my friend’s house. Brown hair and emerald green eyes stared at me, as pink lips with a snotty expression parted in shock. Then I crashed chest first into her chin, then pinballed down her shirt.

 

God.

 

  The lights dimmed as I crashed into the soft flesh of Kelly’s bosom, my body rolling along the steep slope until colliding with the material of her bra cup. I felt like I had just died and came back again, my body sore all over. The temperature had gone up at least ten degrees, and the worst part was that I couldn’t enjoy any of this. It was my bratty little sister. She was about a year and a half younger than me, and if she found out she had me trapped in her shirt at this size? God.

 

  And despite my disgust at the situation and knowing that this was money down the drain, that small part of me continued to stir. I wanted to scream down at it, ‘Are you fuckin’ serious? Disgusting!'

 

  But it was biological. It was the lizard brain, or whatever they called it. I was on the softest warmest ground of my life, and my hormones weren’t saying ‘sister’, they were say, ‘boobz r gud’. Of course, I didn’t have time to think things over. As soon as I fell down her shirt, my sister began to giggle, and reached out to smack at her friend.

 

“You jerk! Now we’ll never find it!”

 

  All the movement had me bouncing and clawing at her flesh. For a moment I thought I would be launched into her cup somehow and smothered to death, but that fear was abated as I was quickly bounced over the bra, rolling sideways until the ground left from under me and I was free falling.

 

 Fuuuu!

 

   The weight of her shirt sent me crashing against her stomach, where I bounced and continued down, out the bottom of her shirt and landing hundreds of feet down onto her hardwood floor with a splat.

 

“Let’s just do the next one.”

 

“Okay, open it and I’ll read.”

 

  I peeled myself off the floor and held my head. I should have been dead. I should have been a stain. I should have.. Woken up from this goddamn nightmare and been back at Sam’s house waiting for her to get home to play some video games. Instead I was banged up, feeling sick as hell, and my knees were shaking as the two giant girls walked around me, opening the last of the tiny packages.

 

“Okay, so this one wants to be my boss. I’m his secretary who was angry at him, and is going to shove him- Ew! Oh my god.”

 

“What?”

 

“They want him to go up my butt!”

 

“What, I thought this wasn’t one of those kinds of websites?” Kelsey stared at a second figure that she had pinched between her fingers. It wasn’t activated yet.

 

“It’s not.”

 

“How old do they think you -are-?”

 

“Shh, not in front of, you know. I’m twenty three.”

 

  I stared up at my lying ass of a sister. She was not twenty three, what in the fuck?She was sixteen and-

 

  -And that’s when it happened again. The world went grey, then completely black. Only this time, there was no immediate relief. The weight, the smell, the disgust, it all returned a hundredfold, and it wasn’t going anywhere.

 

  Kelsey sat down on the bed while Kelly read from a script, standing up on her toes, then letting her heels back down again, over and over. Giggling with each other, Kelsey asked, “And how much are we making again?”

 

  It had been a joint venture. They had used Kelly’s mother’s information to get the job, and while most parents would have been appalled at such a thing, Kelly’s hadn’t. It was an innocent enough job, crushing little robots and sometimes taste testing little candies they shipped in. She was, however, largely ignorant of exactly what was going on. The roles that were portrayed, the live feed cameras, all the stuff that would have made any reasonable parent put their foot down. Not that these girls had been doing it for too long. Kelly had done this once before, and she had asked Kelsey to come over to help. As a reward, she was going to give her some of the money.

 

“A thousand dollars, are you kidding me!? Give it to me, I’ll be the secretary. I’ll be this guy’s worst fucking nightmare for a thousand dollars, holy shit! We’re gonna be rich.”

 

  In the darkness, I was only vaguely aware of what was going on up above. The socked foot of my sister would grant me a small bit of reprieve, only to be smashed back down again. If I could have thrown up, I would have. This had gone terribly wrong, and was easily the worst day of my life.

 

  Then a bitter thought came to my mind. One that had no business being there in the first place. No one who had ever held such a thought hadn’t regretted it. It was the foreshadowing of idiots getting their just desserts.

 

How much worse could it get?

 

 

 

Chapter 4 - Toerture.. God I hate puns. by Lil Speck

 

  I didn’t know how much time had passed. I was essentially glued to the bottom of my sister’s sock. This wasn’t a pervy story on some giantess website, this wasn’t one of those 3D model animations on youtube, this wasn’t a deviant art of some step sister playing with her tiny bug sized brother. This was my real sister, my real life, and it was wrong on every level. So help me God, as soon as I was out of this, I was going to have the console removed and trashed forever.

 

  And the smell. Why did she smell so bad? Was it for some sicko’s dream to be crushed by some teenage girl, and so she intentionally didn't shower today? Of course it had to be, technically I was one such sicko. But that’s not what the site advertised. It was supposed to have been a random WOMAN over in Korea or Japan somewhere. Not-

 

  The world quivered and I was allowed to breathe again. My vision went sideways as the world lit back up. My hands and arms were plastered to her sock, held together by sweat and grime. Her feet were on her bed, sideways, and I could see Kelsey sitting on a chair and grinding her butt as hard as she could, laughing.

 

That poor guy.

 

  Well, if it was Kelsey, that would be a better way to go than with Kelly. Maybe if I could escape Kelly and run to her, maybe -she- would end this for me? Again, I began panting, my lungs burning from having been buried between sock and floor for what had to have been at least ten minutes.

 

  Wait, why -was- I breathing? I was a bot, I didn’t need to breathe, right? Fucking realism, as advertise. This was shit, nothing good about this whole miserable thing. But, again, one proud appendage of mine stood up, defying my thoughts. -HE- wasn’t disappointed. This was the greatest thing to have ever happened to him.

 

  Yep, that settled it. Once I was out of the simulation, I wanna gonna pay money to see a therapist. No, no, this would be too heavy even for a professional. I was just gonna.. Give myself electro-shock therapy? This was dumb and obviously I was going crazy.

 

  Then a set of purple fingernails came towards me, digging into the threads above me. Dirt and fuzz the size of my chest were scratched off into big flakes, a shower of dirt causing me to sneeze, just before said fingernail scooped me up and threw me off back to the floor.

 

  High up above, I watched as my sister scratched her foot, reading her phone. I wanted to take a cold hard shower as I glared up at her, flipping her the bird with my perfectly smoothed fingers. Without further hesitation, I turned and ran as fast as my tiny legs could take me away from her.

 

“Well, that one’s done. You still have that other tiny in your boobs? Wait, nope, found him, come here!”

 

  I looked up as she spoke, catching that wild look in Kelsey’s eyes. Then her foot flew above my head and came crashing down right on top of me. It was her toes, the size of trucks, that shoved me into the ground and raked me towards her like a crumpled autumn leaf. My hands tried to cling onto the floor, like the victim of some horror movie being pulled away against their own will. As bad as Kelly was, Kelsey’s smell was even worse.

 

  By now I was used to taking a beating, so as soon as her toe was off my back, I stood up and ran. Though her toe didn't quite lift off me so much as -peel- off of my body. Why was she so sticky? Still, as soon as I touched the ground, I ran as fast and far as I could. Aaand it didn’t matter even in the slightest. Those toes crashed right back down onto me, curling up into themselves and trapping me between their flesh. I had screamed as they came down, thick syrupy sweat oozing into my mouth, gagging me. Then I was squeezed so tight I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think straight, my screams went unheard, and all the while, Kelsey just giggled and squeezed and flexed her little toes. I would fall down, hit the ground with a wet squelch, then be picked right back up again a second later by those bus sized hounding toes. Over and over she delighted in giving me a few seconds to flee, then lifting me back up again. Her favorite part seemed to be dragging me across the floor, giggling as her sweat would sometimes act like a suction and stick me to her toes without need of scrunching.

 

  Eventually my body was lifted even higher as Kelsey crossed her legs. She stared at me from between her toes, smirking with glee as she spoke to my sister.

 

“Who even does this to themselves?”

 

“Asian people. The kind who buy used panties in vending machines. They don’t even speak english, probably.”

 

Kelsey kept her toes squeezed tight to hold me there, secured, as her foot began to bounce up and down and up and down. Her attention left me and went back to my sister. For me, I was rubbed vigorously against the sweaty meaty monsters, and as much as I tried to fight back and peel away, the friction caused another part of me to lose it's mind. My hips began to thrust forward, being for contact. It was like a warm smelly slip and slide, only with no escape, no repreive!

  “It’s kind of fun. I mean, some of it’s gross, like the guy who wanted to be sat on, but I mean.. If you ever get any more of these freebies, the cheapo ‘anything goes’ kind, please call me over. I think I’m gonna keep this little guy for a while. It’s like stress relief. I’m picturing it being someone that annoys me, like Mr. Thompson from algebra. Remember him?"

 

Kelly grinned, “Hey down there Mr. Thompson. I bet you regret giving Kelsey that D. Now who sucks at math?”

 

Kelsey rolled her eyes, “That doesn’t even make sense, Kelly. Who do you picture them as?”

 

“Nobody really. I just try to do what the papers say and give them a good show.”

 

“Yeah, but this guy is an A. He can be anyone and you can do anything.”

 

  Up and down and up and down, I felt my body slipping and squirming in the heat of her toes, but never enough to escape her grip. I was having trouble following any of their conversation, my eyes rolling into the back of my head, until something horrifying caught my attention.

 

  “I never really thought of it like that. I guess if I had to pick anyone to torment, it would be my older brother. He’s literally the worst. Oh! And you can’t have this one, I promised my mom one and he’s the last one.”

 

“Aww..”

 

“Oh, shit. You’re wasting this one, he’s chocolate flavored! You dumb ass!”

 

  With that, the toes released me, allowing me to drop at least a hundred feet to the floor. Again it felt like I just kind of splattered, my head flattening, my body mishapened. Then I just kind of got up and walked it off again. Fuckin Kelsey. WHY had I run to her?? Just as I was starting to move away, my foot stepped down and my arms flailed to the side. Ever think you’re at the bottom of the stairs but you miscounted and had one more to go? It was like that, my foot literally falling through a crack in my sister’s floor.

 

  As I face planted on the ground, my recollection stirred back to life. ‘I guess if I had to pick anyone to torment, it would be my older brother.’ What in the hell? Had I heard that right while I was being jostled about like a rodeo clown by Kelsey’s bullheaded toes?

 

  Looking up, Kelly was staring straight down at me. Her fingers easily plucked me up as her warm breath washed over me, “Come on little bro, let’s see what you taste like.”

 

No.

 

'No no. Kelly, no don’t do this! It's me, it's really me, don't do this!'

 

  I was brought closer and closer to her face, able to now see every hair, every bit of acne, every pore, and those hungry lips. It was as if she couldn't hear me at all. Staring at her, a single lip was taller than I was and longer than my entire house, and as I screamed out at her, her tongue ran across them.

 

'Please don’t-'

 

“Oh my god, ew!”

 

  Her voice was so loud I felt like my head was going to explode.

 

“What?”

 

Kelly held me out towards Kelsey, “He smells like your feet, gross!”

 

Kelsey found this one hundred percent hilarious as she threw her head back and laughed, “That’s so funny, oh my god!”

 

Kelly made a disgusted face as she stared down at me, “Sorry bro, not gonna be eating you today.”

 

Oh my God. I was safe. Thank you Kelsey’s toes. I hated it at the time, but it really came through for me in the end.

 

 

 

Chapter 5 - Whoa Mama by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

( This was going to be the last chapter. All I needed was one positive review to motivate me to write more. >.> )

 

 

  I dangled between my sister’s fingertips as she sneered down at me, her nose wrinkled in disgust. Then I was falling again as her hand lowered down to waist level. She stood up from the bed and walked out of her room, me in tow. This was the fastest I had ever moved, or had it been? I guess the flick from earlier was still faster. Regardless, the world seemed to pass by in flashing lights and booming sounds as my fleshy prison swayed at my sister’s side. Behind us I could see Kelsey following. Was she going to throw me in the trash?

 

  I had to close my eyes to stabilize the motion sickness of it all. By the time we stopped, I ventured a peak at where we were. The bathroom. My heart bounced from my chest to my throat as I panicked, staring at the toilet. Kelly, it’s me, your brother, you don’t have to-

 

  My body was thrust beneath a large silvery hole, and before I could recognize it for the faucet that it was, a torrent of water poured out. On Kelly and Kelsey’s scale, it was just a trickle, but to me it was a waterfall. My whole body was dunked, water filling my mouth as I screamed. I couldn’t move a muscle as Kelly turned me sideways and over. As I was pulled out of the water, her finger rubbed against my body, my legs, my back, my face and my.. Oh god, not there.

 

  My head rocked involuntarily as Kelly worked the warm water between her even warmer finger and my lower region. Shhiiiiit.

  Then I was brought up to her face, where she blew on me. It was like being in a bubble-yum bubble gum scented tornado. If she hadn’t been holding onto me, I no doubt would have flown across the bathroom and splattered against the wall.

 

  It was over as soon as it had begun, her lips then replaced by nostrils. I cringed as I looked up to see a slimey green orb bigger than myself, way up in a tunnel filled with equally long clear hairs. Then said tunnels began to vacuum me up. My imagination once again ran wild, revisiting every dirty story I had ever read. I could see myself being sucked into my sister’s nose, covered in mucus, plastered to the wall. If what was already clogging up her breathing had gone unnoticed this long, I definitely would have.

 

“See? Even though you’re a little shit, I still take care of my brother. But do you even care? No. But at least you smell better, for now.”

 

  For now? What did that even mean? The world whirled by me once again as I dropped, my stomach feeling like it held a heavy iron weight. I would never get used to this. Step after step, Kelly’s arm would sway, and I would fly this way and that, over and over again. Being this small, in the fantasies, it was more of an adventure. In reality? It was an imprisonment. Without someone taking me with them, I was confined to the same area just based off size alone. I would never have escaped Kelly’s room. And how was this supposed to end? Was a timer supposed to go off and just snap me back to reality? Unlike the VR games, there was no menu, no options. This wasn’t a game, this was a real life creature that I was trapped inside, experiencing everything they put it through.



“Catch!”

 

  I hadn’t even been paying attention to where Kelly had taken me before I was flying through the air yet again, my arms flailing, my body spinning.

 

“Don’t throw things at me!”

 

  I landed face first into a field of white with an 'oof'. It was the softest landing I had made since crashing onto my sister’s boob. Wow, that was a thought I never imagined I’d have. My arms trembling, I pushed myself up and looked around, not recognizing this new voice. Then I swallowed and wished I had been anywhere else.

 

  I was on a pillow, and propped up in bed, a book in her hand, was my mom. Her big brown eyes scanned the area around me, and I don’t know what came over me. I should have ran for my life, I should have just jumped off the bed, wedged myself behind a dresser somewhere and waited for the VR to shut off.

 

Should have. Instead, I ran straight towards her, waving my arms in the air.

'Mom, mom! It’s me! Kelly’s been torturing the hell out of me. I’m at Sam’s house, go over there and wake me up! You gotta help me!'

 

  Eventually her eyes registered my movement. I expected, for whatever hopeful ass reason, that she would gasp and hold me. Maybe give me a hug or something before calling Sam. Instead, she just smiled. It was the same one that Kelsey had given me. That ‘I can do anything' predatory playful look.

 

“Oh, and just so you know, this one’s chocolate. Bon appetit!”

 

  I followed my mom’s gaze towards my sister from across her bedroom. Kelly and Kelsey were waving goodbye, though not to me, closing the door behind them. That’s when fingers gripped me on either side, once again. I was spun around and lifted up.

 

'Mom, please, it’s me, you gotta recognize me. Can you not hear me?'

 

  I could certainly hear myself and it was bothering me that either they couldn’t or just didn’t care. I gulped in fear as I was brought above her eyebrows, held in the light as she spun me around within her grip, examining me.

 

“These are just the strangest little things.”

 

 Her voice was just as powerful as the other two girls. Giantes. Gods. She was looking right at me, staring at me with an intense curiosity as she turned me this way and that. As she paused, I got out one last 'Please mom, it’s me, it’s-'

 

  My stomach dropped and I felt a prickle down in the back of my throat as my body was brought lower and lower towards her awaiting mouth. With no sign, her tongue escaped the maw of hell, not evening bothering to reach for me as my face and frontside was smeared against it.

 

  It was hot, sticky, soaking wet and sour. This was no bubble yum. Bubble yum would have been paradise. As much as I hated her, I would have rather been with my sister at that moment.

 

  One lick was all it took, then I was pulled back. My eyes were squinting, saliva coating my entire face and dripping off of me. I wanted to throw up from the smell. It wasn’t a fantasy, it was more than a nightmare at this point. It was hell. If I died today and the devil turned out to be real, this would be my punishment. My mother treating me like a little candy and having her way with me. And then to make matters worse, she squinted her eyes, licked her lips and let out a pleasurable, “Mmm..”

 

  The sound sent chills down my back, then in the next instance I was brought forward once again to be slid against her tongue. Another lick, this one longer as my body was drug over the giant pink organ, coating me further in it's foul juices.

  Coughing, I spit at her, watching what was her saliva exit my mouth and fall deep down below to the chasm that was her chest. One part of me had been enjoying this whole thing, as it had all night long. As my mother’s spit retracted from me, a liquid bridge snapping as I was pulled away from her tongue, my dick swelled larger than I had ever seen it. What was it they called it in shows? A fear boner. And it was disgusting.

 

“Oh god, these are really good.” Her voice seemed to have been muttering to herself, no longer the explosion it was when talking to my sister. Regardless, it was still loud as hell to me. And then her fingers lowered a third time towards her mouth. "How do they even make you little things?"

 

'Mom, please, don’t do this. Don’t eat me!'

 

  My screams went unheard. She wasn’t even looking at me any longer. Instead her eyes had returned to her book. Her fingers brought me closer to her lips. I could see the fade of her lipstick, the hairs around her mouth sticking out, and as her lips parted again, the return of her sour breath invaded my nostrils. I could see teeth dwarfing me in size with spit glistening and dripping from the ceiling. Then I was brought forward. It wasn't slow motion, it wasn't a long tease. One moment I was begging for my life, and in the next, everything went black.

 

  I was in total darkness, as the beast beneath me bucked and swayed. I was slammed into walls of gum, cheek and teeth recklessly, and every few seconds this bucking bronco would throw me against the ribbed palette at the top of her mouth and suck me dry. I tried to fight, but there was nothing I could do. My arms, my legs, my face were all pinned by her tongue, over and over. And the sounds it made, the bubbling wet squelching sucking sounds drove me insane, but beyond that was the deep rumble of her voice, echoing inside this dark smelly chamber. I couldn’t tell what was sweat and what was spit, as it felt like I was being baked alive in an oven at a hundred degrees or more. Were I a real tiny person, surely my bones would have been broken. It was like she was never satisfied to just keep me in one spot. She was constaly sloshing me around, enjoying the hell out of me.

 

  Even as I was pressed with my back against the roof of her mouth, I was constantly sliding. Twenty feet this way, then that way, then this way again, then back to that way. I opened my mouth to scream and all I could taste was her boiling bubbling sour saliva, but I couldn’t throw it up. There were no insides in my insides.. And that part of me that loved it, it came to life in here. My hips seemed to thrust on their own, pumping and pumping, pushing what felt like a soaking wet furry carpet. Tastebuds seemed to be bumpy and electric all at the same time as they tried to suck the skin right off of my bones.

 

  And then she sucked too hard, it was too strong, too good. I released everything I had in me, all into her mouth, my fingers digging into the flesh of her tongue as it raped me. My breathing got heavier and heavier as her tongue stopped moving. I panted, my face lolling against a fatty greasy slab of pink muscle tissue.

 

  Light reentered my cavern. Well manicured fingers reached in and plucked me in my exhausted stage from the worst cage humanly possible. Giant brown eyes stared at me with a powerful lust, as the attached lips shot me the biggest grin I’ve ever seen my mother make.

 

'Mom, you heard me. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I couldn’t stop myself!'

 

“Wow.”

 

  I expected her breath to be heavier, for her to be panting. She had just given me the workout of my life, throwing me around like a jolly rancher. But she didn’t reflect my state at all. She had just been sucking on a piece of candy and reading a book, not a laborous task at all. That grin still in place, she just shook her head.

 

“Cream filled. That’s hilarious. You really are like a little person, huh?”

 

  My body slammed into the top page of her book as she forced me to ‘walk’, lifting me up and putting me down like a child playing with a doll.  Mom, it’s me! There was zero recognition in her eyes, only playfulness and beneath that, hunger. She lowered her chin to her book, 'walking' me right up until I was under her nose, where she released me. Licking her lips, she boomed down at me.

 

“Aw, you don’t wanna be eaten" Even with her voice so loud and deep, I could hear what she was doing. Infantilizing me, teasing me. It was the same voice she used when she would say 'Aww, you don't want to take out the garbage? Tough.'

"I’m sorry little buddy, but you're just too tasty. Back in you go.”

'No!!'

  I ran as soon as I heard the words, which sparked a deep resonating chuckle from my mother. Her laugh was warm against my back as she leaned her head forward, pursing her lips as they descended on me, literally slurping me back into her maw. Hungrily she began round two of my torture.. Then three and four, humming as she read her book. Each time I climaxed, my mother’s tongue would pump against me, slurping every ounce of flavor out of me. Then, as if always craving more and more of that special cream filling, the ride would get wilder and wilder, the suction stronger and stronger. To make matters worse, I was melting. I don’t know how to explain it, and I really didn’t notice until half an hour in, when she poked my head between her lips. The world had distorted, growing ten times as large. Like a tic tac, I was dwindling in size, then as I was drawn back into her mouth, I was drowning in her spit, and every single time she would manage get it out of me. I would fight, I would scream, I would resist. It was wrong on every level, but my dick didn’t care. It had been fucking me over since this whole process had begun, and with every forced organism, I shrunk smaller and smaller.

 

  Eventually her tongue couldn’t even feel me any more. Instead of being washed away down the back of her throat, I fell under her tongue. Just a chocolate particle, hiding from a hungry predator, in the hottest most foul smelling place I had ever been. Until eventually.. Perhaps an hour into her book, I disappeared completely.



And woke up back in Sam’s little sister’s bedroom, panting.

 

 

End Notes:

( If you'd like me to make up more stories, please leave a review and tell me what all you liked about this one. <3)

Chapter 6 - Only An Idiot Would Do This Twice by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

( And I'm that idiot. )

 

  I stared up at my mother, gulping as her body grew taller and taller. I was shrinking under her gaze, while she stood over me smiling, still in her little business suit from work. I passed her waist, then her knees, her ankles, her shoes,and then I was tiny again. Just like I always wanted to be. 

 

How had it come to this?

 

  The world shook as she peered down at me, “Aw. Someone wants to go back in mommy’s mouth. Well don’t worry, you’ll get to spend a lot of time there. Sorry son, but you’re just not family any more. You’re food now.”

 

  I couldn’t believe what she was saying. I was food now? I took off running, but with each step I took, I shrunk smaller and smaller. I looked back to see that I hadn’t made any progress at all. My mother was taking her heels off, and then with a grin, she lifted her city sized foot above me, her toes surely only an inch or two off the ground.

 

“Have fun baby.”

 

  And then I woke up. I was in my apartment, the lights were off, and my phone read three am. The next thing I noticed was my blanket sticking up. God, really? Surely I just had to pee, that was it. Just a pee boner.

 

  Running a hand through my hair, I walked to the bathroom, did my business, then stared at myself in the mirror as I washed my hands.

 

  In the last six months since I took the dive into that Tiny, I had learned something about myself. I was an idiot and a pervert. Not that I wasn’t smart. No, I was. I had graduated six months early. I still had the option to walk at the ceremony, which could be cool, but other than that, I was a free man.

 

  Being 18, I had used my savings to move out into my own place. My mother didn’t like the idea, my sister loved it, and I just had to get away from them. I couldn’t even look at them any more without remembering what they had done to me. Well, what I had done to myself, really. It was awkward. This had helped. My parents had started a savings account when I was born, and when my dad died around kindergarten, mom had put a third of the insurance money into each account. After 18 it was mine to do what I wanted, which they had hoped would go towards university. So far, it was just going towards rent.

 

  I also confided in Samantha. I had to talk to somebody about it, it had really done a number on me. I felt like shit, like the biggest perv in the world. She really was a great friend, though. She told me that these kinks and fetishes were all chemicals. We can’t control what we like. It was a comforting notion, but that hadn’t been the end of our conversation. She also had a confession.

 

  You see, she too, had this affliction. Well, she did, but it was different. She brought up that pink donut thing we did as kids. Moreso, she told me about several times she would crush little ants, and a few times eating them, pretending they were people. It was embarrassing, she had never told anyone, but it wasn’t quite as embarrassing as being sucked off by your own mother. The difference for her, though, was that she didn’t picture little men. No, she liked the ladies.

 

  She told me that it was almost perfect. That if I had just been born a girl, we could have fell madly in love, and pretended to be giants and tinies for the rest of our lives. It was supposed to be a joke, but the idea sounded pretty good to me.

 

  She also knew about the website I had been visiting. Technically, she knew about all of them. It was a shared passion, with slightly different preferences. She had no desire to do a ‘dive’, and while having a Tiny to play with sounded great, she didn’t want it to be some big hairy man in a basement somewhere. That part grossed her out and made it not worth it.

 

  One night, while we were drinking Bacardis at my apartment, she pitched me an idea. It was a really bad, stupid idea. So of course, I agreed to it almost immediately.

 

“You know… I could play with you, if you wanted. Like, not a stranger, not a family member, just me.”

 

I had rolled my eyes at first, “Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to force you into that kinda thing, you know? Besides, I’m a dude. I disgust you.”

 

  “What? No, you’re not disgusting, you’re my best friend. I mean, yeah, okay, so I wouldn’t want to actually do things with a tiny you. Buuut.. It’s not a tiny you. It’s just a tiny. Those things are so small that you can barely tell they have little parts, you know?”

 

“Yeah, I guess. But you don’t have to do this for me. I have giantessworld, I have youtube, pornhub if I need to. You know the sites, ha.”

 

  She laughed at that. I couldn’t tell if it was a drunken laugh or just her usual one. “Okay, but here’s the thing. I’m not doing it for you. I’ve been thinking about it, and I want to do this. I don’t want it to be with a stranger ogling me, though. And…”

I sat up, actually interested now. “And?”

 

“You gotta play the part. Like. If I’m going to play with you, I don’t want it to be -you- in my head, you know? I want it to be Wendy.”

 

I furrowed my brow, “Wendy Pope, really?”  Wendy Pope was the head cheerleader at our school. She was a ginger with way too many freckles, and she was stuck up as hell. For whatever reason, Sam had been crushing on her for years. Wendy wasn’t into girls, though. Most at our school weren’t.

 

“Yes, Wendy, shut up. Just listen. I get what I want, you get what you want, and in the end we’re both happy.”

 

  It had been a long night, followed by many more long nights. Sam’s cousin, the one who had implanted both of our gaming rigs, had all the connections. I kind of felt bad that I couldn’t remember her name. It started with a B, maybe? Unimportant. What mattered was that we had money, a plan, and an idiotic volunteer. Me.

 

  I went back to bed that night, not seeing the dreams as some kind of foreboding prophecy. I wanted to erase all that from my head and fill it with good dreams of Sam.

 

  I woke up the next morning, and Sam was already in my room, staring at me. She had spent the night at my apartment. I rubbed at my eyes, “Why are you up so early?”

 

She just grinned at me, “Cause I’m excited. Everything is ready. We wanna do this now or?”

 

“Just, lemme get some breakfast first.”

 

  Dramatically, Sam fell sideways down onto my bed, staring at me. I wasn’t in love with her, not any more, not since middle school. I had respected her, sucked up my feelings, and in the end, it was the best decision of my life. Even with this giantess shrinking stuff, she wasn’t my girlfriend and I didn’t see her like that. She was just mischievous BFF Sam. But as she layed in bed, looking at me, I couldn’t help but remember how beautiful she was. She had dark skin, pouty lips, big bright brown eyes, and dark curly brown hair. As we laid together, she just stared at me, singing obnoxiously, “You’re gonna bee-ee tiny, you’re gonna bee-ee tiny.”

 

  I smacked her in the face with a pillow, then got up and walked out towards the kitchen. This was so weird. Had anyone else done this? The inner perv in me knew I was lucky, but pretending to be Wendy was gonna be weird. Still, I was doing that for her, just as she was doing this for me. Pouring myself some cereal, I muttered, “I’m Wendy. I love cheering and dancing and bubble gum, probably.”

 

  Clearly, I didn’t really know a lot about Wendy. The oven’s clock read six am. God, I knew it was early. But, Sam had a specific scenario in mind, and part of that involved getting an early start.

 

  Sam met me at the tiny wooden table in the breakfast ‘nook’ attached to my very small kitchen. The whole apartment was pretty small. Two bedrooms, one bath. Living room, nook, kitchen. She plopped down in the seat across from me, twirling something between her fingers. I knew what it was without asking. It had come in Friday, that was three days ago. Still, I stared at it. The Tiny. This one was a different model than the one I was in. It shared many of the same properties. It was well crafted, looking like a teeny tiny brown person. That was the flavoring, the chocolate. Sam was right, you really couldn’t make out many of its features. It was just too small. This one, unlike the last, wouldn’t melt. This was a permanent nigh indestructible creature. It had only been, what, twelve thousand dollars? I could have bought a car for that. I was gonna blow all my savings on VR and Tinies. We needed it, though, if we wanted this to be more than a one time deal.

 

  I didn’t expect to use it -every- weekend, but it was still cool that I could dive into it whenever I wanted. Well, kind of. I needed someone to eject me. There was a reason these were illegal, and I’m pretty sure they would remain that way. But that’s what Sam was for.

 

  I watched as she rotated it in her fingers, smiling, “Wendy… Time to wake up, Wendy, come on.”

 

  I couldn’t help it. I snorted right into my cereal bowl. Sam just stuck her tongue at me, “Come on, I’ll do the dishes while you get ready.”



 

 

Chapter 7 - Wendy The Itty Bitty Cheerleader by Lil Speck
Author's Notes:

(( I'm trying to develop the characters a little more now that this is becoming a longer story. To help with that, I'm taking little pauses to give the normal-sized perspective of what's going on as well. Give me some feedback as to whether this sucks or not! )

 

  My heart was already beating faster and faster in my chest. Deja Vu. I had plugged into a few video games over the last few months to help forget my Tiny experience. But lying in my bed, staring up at the ceiling fan, I couldn’t help but feel a little paranoid. Was I really this dumb to do this again?

 

Yes, yes I was.

 

  I powered my rig back on, then closed my eyes. It didn’t take long until I was back in that ocean of darkness. Everything had been worked out over the weekend. Syncing my rig to the illegal little tiny in the kitchen, testing the tiny under Sam’s fist, and then going over the roleplay Sam wanted to have. But she was so wishy washy and impulsive, there was no telling what all might change between then and now.

 

  None of that mattered as I blinked awake. Sitting up, I looked at the world around me. I was on my little wooden kitchen table. It was big enough to seat two people, that was it. It had been so small when I was normal sized, but now it was an endless grainy field. I stood up, feeling my fingers, wiggling my toes, looking down at myself. I was chocolate again. Because I was an idiot. I should have been a pink donut, right?

 

‘I’m Wendy. Heya, I’m a cheerleader. I’m so pretty. Heh.’

 

It was still my voice, which apparently only I could hear. Bummer. Still, it basically meant that I didn’t have to roleplay back. I had made Sam promise to use mouthwash before she put me in. Just the thought sent another shiver down my spine.

 

  Rockets exploded off in the distance. I squinted my eyes and looked over to see something amazing. It was Sam and she was… Fuckin gorgeous. So so beautiful, and she was washing dishes at the sink. I could hear her humming to herself. Her voice was so different. So loud and deep and- Was that Stephen Universe? She really loved that show.

 

  I walked towards the edge of the table nearest Sam, jumping up and down and waving my arms as she looked my way. Her eyes rolled right over me, a look of disappointment on her face, and then she turned off the water and began to dry a pair of cereal bowls and spoons.

 

  Unattended, being tiny was still cool. Looking around my kitchen alone was an experience. Everything was huge. Like, I knew it would be, this wasn’t my first rodeo, but just taking it all in again. My furniture looked like mountains. The ceiling may as well have been the sky.

 

  A wild thought came to my mind as I stood on the table, spinning around and taking in the sites. I was sturdy, unbreakable. Sam had clobbered this Tiny Bot with her fist over the weekend, didn’t even leave a dent. It was a little squishy, but always reformed. If I could survive that.. I could survive a jump off the table.

 

  That wasn’t the plan. The plan was for me to be discovered by Sam on the table. She would do her little acting scene, as she too was a Drama geek, finding a tiny shrunken cheerleader in her house. Then she would gently lick at me until we were both satisfied. After, she would put me up, unplug me, and we’d make a better skit for the next time we wanted to play.

 

  But I wasn’t in danger. I was kind of a superhero. Sam was my best friend, and being someone with an inversion of my kink, she would totally understand my desire to explore. And so, like an idiot who would do this twice, I went with my instincts. I ran and leapt off the table, the wind blowing against my body as I descended the mountaintop.

 

‘Woohoohoo!’

 

  The ground came up much faster than I thought it would. It had been another painful splat. I literally had to peel my face off the floor, and I felt like I just wanted to lie there forever. It kind of felt like maybe falling off a ladder? Like it hurt, but nothing was broken. I was just in a daze. This was definitely something I would need to practice.

 

The world began to vibrate as Sam’s voice boomed out high above me, “I guess it’s time to sit down and get ready for school. I sure hope there aren’t any bugs in my house. I hate bugs.”

 

  I rolled my eyes as I stood up. That was the worst acting I had ever seen. Taking a breath, I rolled my shoulders back and looked around, expecting to see a giant foot nearby that I could poke to get her attention. That was not what I saw at all.

 

  The ground beneath me moved hundreds of yards backwards as I was sent rolling onto my back. It was Sam, but it wasn’t how I imagined seeing her. She was looming above me, but I was at thigh level. What was I thinking when I jumped? I was just so caught up in everything being huge, I didn’t think about the consequences.

 

  As I lay on the chair, I screamed up at my best friend in the entire world, ‘Sam, WAIT!’ And then without mercy, her ass came crashing down right on top of me, the world going black once more.

 

--

 

  Sam had just finished the dishes when she walked back to the table. She was supposed to be in character, wiping her expression with a poker face. She couldn’t do it, though, she was just too excited.

 

“I guess it’s time to sit down and get ready for school. I sure hope there aren’t any bugs in my house. I hate bugs.”

 

  Just for dramatic effect she began slapping her bare feet against the tile floor, her smile wide, throwing off her ‘character’. She grabbed a chair and sat down at the table, staring at the center and drumming her fingers against the wood. When was Wnedy going to wake up? Sam ran her eyes across the table, licking her lips, then paused. Wow. She couldn’t even see the little lady. Leaning forward, her eyes traced the grains in the wood. Tiny brown person on a brown table. Real smart, Sam. Still, her stomach was bubbling with anticipation. She had finally done it. She had a tiny girl all to herself. Well, technically it was- Nope. Nope. She had to lose those thoughts or it would ruin the whole thing. Wendy Pope. Captain of the cheerleaders, wouldn’t give her the time of day. Now who was in charge?

 

  Only, as hard as she looked, Wendy was gone. Sam’s eyes widened as she scooted her chair back to look at the floor. Minutes passed as she scanned every detail of the tile and the table. She then lifted her feet, one at a time, to inspect the bottoms. No sign of Wendy.

 

  Panic struck. She had lost her already. One minute into the game and she had lost her. No, no. Not lost, misplaced. Little Wendy couldn’t have gone far. Sam put her elbows on the table, pushing her hands against her forehead and just took a minute to herself. The whole apartment was quiet. Should could probably hear a pin drop, so maybe if she just listened hard enough, she would hear the pitter-patter of little feet. Right? Only she didn't hear anything. Instead, she felt something. It was just an irritation at first, an itch. Sam squirmed in her seat, readjusting, until it happened again.

 

  That little pervert better not have..

 

---

 

Seven Minutes in Heaven.

 

  That was a game the kids played in freshman year at some alcohol-free party, once upon a time. I had been too nervous to play, but I remembered the name because it shared the name of a story I had read online somewhere. Seven minutes in heaven was about a man and his wife. He had shrunk in his sleep and she had rolled over onto him, trapping him under her butt for seven minutes. The story described it as intoxicating. Pure bliss. It had been terribly written, with no plot, nor conclusion. Probably just some guy jerking off while writing about being trapped in his imaginary wife’s ass.

 

  I had been in that situation for seven minutes, and it was HELL, not heaven. Sam had a very athletic bouncy bubble butt. It was part diet, exercise and genetics, she had a killer dumpster. I had tried not to notice, cause friends don’t look at one another like that, but when it’s literally falling from the sky, you pick up on these things. It was super hot. It was better than any video I had ever seen, where girls sit on cameras.

 

  And then it was nothing but agony. It wasn’t a soft pillow, it was a million pounds of best friend booty, smothering me against a hard chair. Fortunately I was directly in the middle, so I had just the tiniest bit of room to breath. She was wearing black soccer shorts, a thin shiny smooth material. I was buried alive in buttcheeks and if I thought socks and mouths smelled bad, I was mistaken. -This- was the worst smell of my life. I knew she was a clean person, it didn’t make any sense, but it smelled like shit. Literally. Like that time my grandpa’s dog ate a diaper and smeared it across the room. It was shit, but also sweat, like just sour rank sweat. Why was her butt even wet!?

 

  Or was that me, was I sweating? Could I even sweat? I had thought so before, back when I was in- My mind wouldn’t even let me process the thought. I was pinned to the chair while my best friend sat on me, oblivious to the hell I was in. And then she began moving around. I could hear the wrinkling and folding of her shorts as they shoved into me, and then somehow I was smeared along Sam’s crack, the shorts almost sucking me in.

 

  I dry heaved, now stuck in a standing position. I had booty all around me. Above me, pinning my legs below me, trapping my arms. It was pitch black and felt like a hundred degrees. That part of my brain that I can’t control, that Sam agreed we all couldn’t control.. It was raging. It wasn’t ‘my best friend’s butt’. It was a ‘giantess’ butt’. It was hell, but it was heaven. Pain and pleasure. I swallowed, feeling my throat closing as my pelvis rubbed against the wall I was pressed again. Sam was constantly moving, constantly fidgeting. I always thought people were relatively still, but every minor shift on her scale was several feet on me. And somehow I just kept getting wedgied up further and further. I began kicking and pushing and wiggling my whole body. Her butt didn’t have a lot of ‘give’ but somehow it was more forgiving than feet had been.

 

  My stomach dropped as the butt around me lifted and quaked. It wasn’t tossing me about, exactly, it was more like a constant vibration. I was being shaken to my core, over and over. And then I felt myself drop, as a set of chewed up fingernails had reached into the wedgie and pulled at her shorts.

 

  I fell onto the floor, Sam digging in her butt thousands of feet above me. After her shorts were fixed, she took a step back, her bare sole flying over my head and landing on the tile behind me like a plane crashing to the earth. It was loud, shaking my entire world, and my heart was beating faster and faster.

 

  Brown eyes locked onto me, anger on her face. She had never looked at me that way before. I gave a small wave, ‘Hey it’s me uh… Wendy. Please- Shit, I’m worse at this than you. Let’s just unplug me, and try again another time, yeah?’

 

  Those same chewed up fingernails met me on either side, bringing me up to Sam’s face. She was gorgeous and terrifying. She was scowling at me, her eyes narrowed and pissed. Her voice came so strong I had to press my ear against the flesh of her finger to dull it. All around me I could feel a warm gust, and the weird sweet smell of old milk and cereal.

 

“Hello, Wendy. I thought we were going to play a game. Let me find you on the table and have -my- fantasy come true. But no, you wanted to be a perverted fucking bug and crawl around in my ass. It didn’t matter what I wanted, only that you got what you wanted. Well guess what, Wendy? Fuck you.”

 

  I had never seen Sam so mad. ‘Sam, it’s not like that, I didn’t mean to!’  It was no use, she couldn’t hear me anyways. Nobody could. My world began to sway at rocket speeds, back and forth as Sam walked about my apartment with me still pinched between her fingers.

 

  Then everything stopped as I was dropped on the couch. It was another free fall, hundreds of feet. Thankfully it was a softer landing. I watched as Sam stood, staring at me, and pulling her shorts off. What was she doing?

 

  “Is this what you wanted, Wendy? Wanted to ignore your homophobic ass parents and see what it felt like to be with someone like me? Well, you should have asked. God, you’re so stupid, I would have done anything to be with you. But now you’re just a bug and it’ll never work out. You’re just a stupid tiny toy of a girl. A lil speck, living in my house. And what, now I gotta take care of you, feed you, keep you alive? I didn’t ask for this. Part of me thinks I should just give you what you want, right?”

 

Her fingers grabbed at me again, her brown eyes staring daggers at me.

 

“This is what you wanted, right?”

 

  I was so fucking confused. Was she pissed at me for being trapped in her shorts? Cause she kept calling me Wendy, which was the roleplay name. And this whole monologue was a little hard to fol- Oh shit, oh shit!

 

  My body was brought behind Sam. She couldn’t even see me any more as she dangled me above her backside. With her free hand she pulled at the back of her panties, dramatically stretching them to the point where I could hear the threads straining and snapping.

 

“Have a good life living in my asshole, you fuckin bug.”

 

‘Sam, no, don’t do this!!!’

 

I thought I was going to go hoarse from all the screaming. And then it was over. I didn’t drop. I was spun around, facing Sam again, only this time she was laughing her ass off.

 

“Oh my god, you should see the look on your face. You’re such a turd, you’re lucky I didn’t really do it.”

 

I caught my breath, staring at her, confused.

 

“Okay, so I was a little annoyed that you broke the rules, but I wasn’t really mad. Just figured that if you could change the story, so could I. Anyways, this is really really hot, and I need to take care of some stuff. Oh, by the way, you’re coming to school with me. I mean, if you wanted to stick to the script, you wouldn’t have jumped onto my chair, you little idiot.”

 

  The world whirled by again as I was brought to Sam’s backpack. There was a little side pouch that she unzipped, then dropped me in with a wave of her fingers before zipping it back up. She wasn’t pissed at me, it was all pretend. I was Wendy the cheerleader who.. Apparently shrunk herself to feel Sam’s butt? Whatever. As weird as it was, I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t hot. But school?

 

‘Sam! Let me out you jerk!’

 

  No response. Just the thundering quakes of feet moving about the apartment. It was going to be a long day.

 

---

 

  Sam found herself panting in the shower. That whole experience had been so real for her, so.. Fucking great. As soon as she got back from school she was going to write up more stories. She had to keep this going. He was going to be okay, right? She shook her head, not wanting to think about him as ‘him’, not until she could act on what had happened at least.

 

  Wendy. She had Wendy Pope, right where she wanted her. She had been right there, helpless in her fingers, squirming and waving and.. It didn’t matter. Wendy was a big deal at high school, but here at home? She was a little toy, a bug and a snack all put together. What would she taste like? Sam swallowed, her mouth filling with saliva at the thought. Fuck, shit. No time for that. She had to hurry up and shower, then head to school before she was late.

 

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8657