Ishrink by Maki
Summary: While shopping for a Ipod a young woman ends up getting more than she bargained for when her Ipod accidentally shrinks someone in the park. However, will what starts out as an accident stay that way?
Categories: Slave, Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1863 Read: 36738 Published: January 08 2008 Updated: January 08 2008

1. Chapter 1 by Maki

Chapter 1 by Maki

Ishrink
By
Maki Kishimoto


My name is Kelsey Andrews; it’s a pretty normal name I guess. There are far worse names to have then Kelsey though. I live a pretty normal life, I go to school, I come home. I bum around with friends. These are supposed to be the best years of my life so I figure I might as well make the best of it. At least I try too, but parents are a drag. Do you know how hard it is to live the best years of your life and still have an 11pm curfew?


I guess you’re probably wondering what I look like. Well I stand a pretty average five foot four. Right now I have a blue hair, I call it sea water blue because if you watch cartoons and see how they color the water, that’s my hair. I change the color every so often to spice things up. I don’t really give out my weight but I’m an athlete, I play soccer. That should tell you about all you need to know about my body type.


So anyway, like I said. I was trying to live my life and have a good time. School had just gotten out, there was no practice today so I decided to burn the best buy gift card I had gotten from my grandma for my birthday last week. It amounted to a couple hundred bucks. I was shocked when I opened up the card, good ol’ Grams never lets me down, but this was much more than even I expected.
So I had gone over to the best buy, I was in the market for an mp3 player. My last one had died about a month ago and apple was going to charge me a hundred bucks to replace a battery. I could buy a brand new machine for that practically. So that’s what I’m doing here.


I browsed the display looking at the various types when I saw in the corner a box on the clearance shelf. The mp3 player was blue, like my hair. So I wandered over and took a look. I looked over at the Ipod Nano’s and then back over at the box here. This one had 250 gigabyte hard drive, and a huge display screen. It took up the entire front side of the player.


It looked like a good deal at only 160 dollars. So I decided to go with the clearance mp3 player. As I carried it over to the checkouts the clerk stared at the box dumbfounded for a moment. He was saying how he hadn’t seen anything like it before. So he rang it up and I was on my way.


As soon as I got home, I rushed past my mom. Figuring I’d try to make I up stairs before she nags about something so I double timed it up the stairs. She shouts something at me, but I just pretended not to hear her. I walked into my room and shoved a pile of dirty clothes off my bed and sat down. I grabbed the box and ripped it open pulling out my new player. As soon as I touched the mp3 player it just turned on. The screen went all black, and Ishrink, was scrawled across the screen in white cursive writing, it then went to a pair logo which looked very similar to the apple logo only a pear shaped.


This is when I became less than impressed. In my haste I hadn’t realized I bought a knock off mp3 player. However, I decided to give it a shot, as it’s not like I could return it anyway. The main screen booted up, and it had several icons. The first row had the standard video icon, a music icon, pictures icon. Then the next row where it got weird, it had a growth icon, a shrink icon, and transform icon.
This peeked my interest a bit, but I figured it had something to do with expanding or shrinking media file sizes or converting its format. So I plugged the thing into my computer to charge and then headed downstairs as my annoying mother was about to bother me about the chores I didn’t do yesterday.


So of course my mom picked this moment to stand over me and watch as I washed the floor, vacuumed the living room and took out the garbage reading me the whole riot act. I’m sure you have all heard the song and dance before too. You are almost an adult. I shouldn’t have to tell you and baby sit you to make sure you do you chores. Blah blah blah.


However, the only good of the whole process is this gave my new Ipod, or Ishrink I guess its called time to charge up. So by the time I got up stairs I and settled in I did the usual thing you expect. Loaded that baby up with over 10,000 of my favorite songs, then I grabbed my ear buds and headed outside, then tossed on my rollerblades and I was off once again free.


I had made my way towards the park just by chance. As I wasn’t really going anywhere particular, just skating around, as I entered the park, one of the songs I downloaded for my brother came up on my playlist. I looked down to pull my Ishrink from my pocket when I crashed into this older man. We both tumbled to the ground. I had barely brushed myself off when a whole slew of cursing came my way.
This older guy, who looked to be in his mid fifties started telling me how people my age just had no respect for our elders and we are so wrapped up in our own world we don’t care for anyone else. Than he went into how I’m lucky that he isn’t going to sue me, and little punks like me should be kept off the street.


I wanted to scream back in his face, but I merely bit my tongue as I watched him stand up and start jogging away from me. I sighed, looking down at my Ishrink so I could restart my playlist, however when I went to hit the music icon, my finger brushed up against the shrink Icon.


At this point, I didn’t know what I was quite looking at. It was a screen with ruler on it, with the various sizes highlighted. I clicked on one inch just to see what would happen and a stream of light immediately shot out of the mp3 player. I thought the thing was going to explode or something. The light beam struck jerk who cussed me out knocking him over. I have to admit, he did look kind of funny flying through the air, with his arms waving like a lunatic. It served him right.


I skated over to where he fell, but as I neared him all I could see were his clothes. This was starting freak me out, but my natural curiosity urged me forward. I skated up to the pile of clothes and he was nowhere to be found. I was about to just leave when I notice a small lump moving beneath the pile of clothes.


My first thought was that it was a mouse, so I skated backwards a few feet, but much to my surprise the older guy from before crawled out from beneath the pile of clothes. I couldn’t believe what I was staring at. As I skated towards him, I started bending down to look at him closer. This must have freaked him out quite a bit as I heard him shouted something at me, but it just sounded like a tiny squeak.


I watched him flinch a bit as I stopped just in front of him. I was still a bit surprised at how small he looked. Just a moment ago, he was a rather large older man. Now he is as small as a mouse, maybe smaller. I could hear him still squeaking so I figured I would bend down real low and hear what he was saying. However, after how he treated me before, I should have known better.


“Help me! Help me! Please Help me!!” was all I could hear. As I looked down at him a devilsh idea popped into my head. I decided to have a little fun with this guy and really cut him down to size.


“What? Me? Help you? What’s this little punk suppose to do?” I said taunting him. I could see it in his tiny eyes he was reflecting everything he had said. Immediately or just about he started back pedaling. He begun to apologize and explain how he was in the wrong. I have to say it felt good. Here was this big powerful guy, cut down to nothing. Now he’s blubbering like a baby.


“I might help you, or I could leave you here. a stray cat or a bird would get you before too long, but I wouldn’t do that. Lets see what we are working with here.” I told him as I reached for his pants. HE looked confused till I pulled out his wallet and then he was hopping mad. I pulled six twenties and a slew of smaller bills shoving the whole lot into my pocket before tossing the wallet to the side.
“That should just about do it,” I told him biting my lower lip as I stood back up. He had a worried look on his face, from what I could tell. I turned to just skate off but then I stopped, and looked back. I skated towards him, stopping practically on top of him. I watched him scurry away like a bug.


“If you want my help, I want you to lick, lick that wheel,” I told him. I didn’t really expect him to do it. I just wanted to see how far I could push him. Much to my surprise he dropped to his knees and grasped the front tires of my rollerblades starting licking away. A smile crept across my face as I watched him slaving away, licking that filthy wheel. It’s rolled countless miles and here he is licking that thing like it’s a Popsicle on the 4th of July.


I watched him lick up and down the front wheel of my rollerblade, blubbering all the while for me to help him. I finally pulled my foot from my skate. I watched him look up in awe and then horror as he saw my skate dropping towards him. I loved seeing his little legs pump and flex as they struggled to get out of the way of my skate. As it hit the ground he was sent tumbling the floor.


“I figure you have about two choices right now. You can brave the inside of my skate, or you can brave the wild outdoors.” I told him. I watched his little head turn back and forth between my skate and then out at the park. Much to my surprise he crawled into my skate.



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=864