The food chain by girlfood
Summary: A tiny man is a meal for a woman. Will it stay that way?
Categories: Instant Size Change, Adventure, Mouth Play, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 16127 Read: 70870 Published: January 03 2008 Updated: August 03 2008

1. Lunch with Kimberly by girlfood

2. suprises by girlfood

3. A new dining perspective by girlfood

4. First Date by girlfood

5. The cause of death by girlfood

6. Get it on by girlfood

7. In Trouble! by girlfood

8. Chapter 8 by girlfood

Lunch with Kimberly by girlfood

I looked up through the glass display behind which I stood. There were plenty of us in here. Through the glass which which was probably as thick as my own body was tall, I had a clear view of the outside world. by outside, I refer to the inside of a store. This store is really a meat plant and I am the product of sales so to speak. I should introduce myself, at least I would if I had an official name. They, that is to say the company to which I belong, never bothered to name me. unofficially, I am called Jake. That's what my friends know me as anyway. Not that ever mattered to the woman. I hear they don't bother with introductions to their food much.
 
I am food. I don't know whose food I am yet but definitely someone's lunch... or maybe dinner. It's pretty certain that none of us will last the day. There is a high turnover rate for those of us on display. As if on cue I watch as a young woman (maybe collage age?) comes near and communicates with the lady behind the counter. Their voices were muffled but we didn't need to hear them to know what they are talking about. Sure enough, The employee grabbed a scooper and scoops up about half a dozen men. Some don't even bother to try to run. Honestly, what's the point? If you're not eaten by one girl you'll be eaten by another. The scoop doesn't get me this time.
 
Next a pretty lady (They are all pretty. Something to do with genetic manipulation maybe? I have no idea.) who is about 35 walks up and selects six larger specimens in a different display. They are six inches tall and relative giants compared to my measly one inch stature. The woman paid for her food and walked out of the store with a smile on her face. Those guys are probably gunna be cooked, or put between a piece of bread and watch as pieces of themselves disappear down that woman's throat. Who knew? At least I know what's coming. I am the perfect size to be swallowed whole. Small enough to gulp without a difficulty but big enough to feel as I wiggle down the throat and in the belly. I (meaning me and my kind) are quite a popular item.
 
I watch as woman trickle in and out, always leaving with a bag or a container full of tiny men in their hands.
 
Eventually a tall, attractive black woman of about early to mid twenties walked up to the display and orders two dozen men. I gotcaught up in the second scoop and placed in a bag with the rest of her order. I herd her pay for us and then felt her carry us to a picnic table outside where she unpacked us in front of a blonde woman.
 
"I got you your salad and lemonade," sayid the blonde, gesturing towards a salad big enough to play a hockey game in and a lemonade that reached towards the blue heavens above.
"And I got you you're share of the men," said the black woman as she divided us in half and pushing the other group towards the blonde's salad. My group was still literally under the shadow of the black lady.
The blonde's fingernails, painted red and perfectly manicured, closed around a man in her group and hoisted him on high as if he weighed nothing, which to her he probably did. All of us watched as she pushed him passed her lips, closed her mouth and swallowed. Her throat barely moved at all with the tiny man passing through. Behind me, the black lady had started eating her salad. She brought up enough chlorophyll in one forkful that I could have filled a home big enough to fit ten guys my size. (Not that we have homes.) We watched her chew, the lettuce crunching noisily in her mouth before she swallowed the wad of flora and stabbed at the salad again. I wondered when it would be my turn. 
 
The blonde had just finished a bite salad as well and had reached for another man; this one I knew. His name was Nate and we had been friends for over seven years.
"My trainer says I should, like, eat protein with every meal for a while. Just to loose a few pounds or whatever," said the blonde. She then put Nate in her mouth and swallowed him. He was immediately proceeded by a mouthful of lettuce. Well, I thought, He got his wish; to be eaten by an attractive blonde. I felt happy for old Nate. Many's the time we had looked at pictures of women or adds where they eat little guys. We would chat about which was the prettiest and argue over who would be the best to be eaten by. It was always fun to argue since you couldn't possibly choose a bad looking girl. Everyone looked good these days, including us. I don't know what the thinking was behind the company's reasoning to create "astetically pleasing" food but they did and here we are. Now Nate was being digested by the remarkably attractive blonde towering over the far side of the table.
 
The equally beautiful black girl behind me now selected a man and swallowed him with a gulp of lemonade. We watched her throat agnolage his passing with the lemonade.    
 
"So Mr. Bates was telling me today that I should be back by 12:45 to finish the project I was working on. He needes it to pass onto Ms. Krossburg today. I have to finish up quickly," said the black bringing two men to her mouth and swallowing them. Then she ate more of her salad. When most of it was gone and there were only three of us left, she placed us in her salad bowl, waved good bye to the blonde saying, "see you back at the office," and left. Several minuets later we were placed on a desk while the black lady removed the salade bowl top and took us back out of the salad. She started typing on the computer while nibbeling at the salad. Then the took up another man and swallowed him whole. She went back to typing. I could not help but admire her beautiful face.
 
"Kimberly did you finish that project for me?" said a male voice, causing me and Chad (the last guy with me with whom I was aquanted) to look up. A thirty? thirty-five? year old man was standing next to the desk. he was as tall as the woman! It was the first time I had seen a man that tall. I knew that some men were born rather than being grown in a culture chamber like I was. Such men were tested before being allowed to enter the woman world. Not many passed the test and all were eaten at the age of fourty. From the looks of things, he didn't have long before it was his turn.
 
"Yes I did Mr. Bates," said my owner with a brief smile at him.
"Ah, brought your lunch in today?"
"Sure did."
"Going the extra mile. That's my girl," said Mr. Bates. "Are you enjoying it? How was the salad and those little fellows?" He pointed at us.
"It was all delicious sir."
A woman calling a man sir! Amazing!
"Good, well I'll be back out in a second. I just need something in my office."
"Right. I'll finish off those two so you don't have to look at them," said the beautiful woman that I now knew was named Kimberly.
"Not at all, not at all. Take your time. I need this report done by a satisfied employee. You ought to enjoy your lunch. See you in a moment."
He walked off and Kimberly looked down at us. She picked up Chad and placed him in her mouth. Simeltaniously swallowing while turning back to the computer, she began to type. Another bite of what was left of the salad and a sip of lemonade later she was almost done with her lunch. My heart began to race. I couldn't wait. Soon she would eat me!
 
She finished typing something and swung around to look at me. Her hadn, okay really just her pointer finger and thumb grasped me delicately and brought me up to her beautiful face. her lips were open to recieve me, her mouth wide. She placed me on her tongue. Saliva enveloped me and the warm tongue gently dipped back towards the throat. In a quick motion, I was tossed down the throat and pushed into the stomach. the esophagus was glorious. It being to dark, there was nothing to see but I felt that I was really, finally, hers.Soon I would begin the process that would make me part of her. A valve of some sort opened below me and I splashed into her stomach. There was food everywhere, I had expected that. What I had not expected was the pain that enveloped me a moment later. It was pure agony. What was wrong? Had I done something I wasn't supposed to do? They had always told me that digestion would lull me to sleep before I entered the intestines where the real acidic juices would work on me. It was increadibly painful. I thrashed about trying to find the stomach wall and climb out but when I eventually reached it I could not hold it with my bare hands. It seemed that my whole body was on fire. Her food from earlier jostled me. I was awash in lettuce and much worse. A splashing sound and larger waves than those crashing over me filled the stomach. Suddenly I felt slightly cooler. Kimberly had just taken a drink of lemonade. We'll it mitigated the hot atmosphere somewhat but soon it drained away and all I was left with was liquidy, mushy, swamplike burning goop that hurt like hell. I began to black out. I was her food and it was ending.

 

 

It hurt to way up. It really hurt! What suprised me was that I woke up at all. It hurt a hell of a lot more to open my eyes and try to figure out what was going on. The light stung my eyes but once I adjusted I determined that I was in what appeared to be a slime vat with a tube connected to my mouth and nose that gave me air. What had happened?

 

"Young man," said a man's voice. "Young man, you are no longer in Kimberly Wheaton. You have been rescued from her belly a moment before death. You were very lucky. She had already taken off a fair amount of your skin and even some muscle tissue. Don't worry, we are repairing you. Why you shouldn't even have any scars."

That was reassuring. What I was worried about now was sacrs. NOT!

"No doubt you are wondering how it was that you came to be here. There will be time for explinations later but for now try to rest. You will be healed and Kimberly and everyone else is none the wiser."     

The voice was calm and had a soporific affect on me. Soon I found myself falling into sleep once more.

 To be continued...

End Notes:
Apologies to the reader for the half-educated style in which this was written. I am having less and less time to write these days. I will try to make spelling/grammar corrections when I can. Thanks for reading. Girlfood.
suprises by girlfood
Author's Notes:
Grateful thanks to banfield for helping write/edit this chapter!

I woke up again as the green slime in which I had been suspended drained away leaving me lying inside a "fish tank." Lots of the slime still clung to my body and hair. Eww. The glass walls of the tank lowered into the floor and a man of about forty walked into my line of vision. He looked down at me with a large grin on his face.
"How do you feel young man?"
"Mmmph gumh mmmph," I said pointedly to him through my oxygen mask.
"Never mind who I am just now," he said. "Can you move you arms, legs? Yes? Good. You ought to know that we've had you in that tank for a day and a half rebuilding the parts of your body that were badly burned. Those red splotches of your skin are where we had to replace your epidermis."
I looked down and saw that most of my body was a slight tinge of red, indicating excessive blood being pumped to those areas so platelets could finish where whatever medical procedure I had been subjected to had left off.
The man removed my mask.
"Who the hell are you?" I demanded. "What am I doing here?"
The man grimaced. "Um, perhaps you would like a shower? Maybe brush your teeth? I don't mean to be impolite but you've been in someone's stomach and then asleep for a day and a half. You're breath could kill cows at fifty paces. If you'll just follow me I'll take you to the bathroom where you can shower and shave and brush your teeth."
I realized he was probably right and followed him to a nearby bathroom, leaving a trail of slimy footprints behind me.

About forty-five minuets later, I was seated at a table finishing a delicious meal listening to the man. He said his name was Doug but that everyone he knew tended to call him Professor McSmartypants.
I called him Doug, which he seemed to appreciate, when I asked him what the hell had happened to me.

"Well my lad, here is what happened. Mr. Bates, who works for me, saw that you were about to be eaten. He then went into his office and collected his transportation device. It's a small, wristwatch-sized instrument that can scan for live humans within the stomach of a person and teleport them into a containment device in here. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of energy to use so you can only get one or two people before you have to recharge. By the time he got his device and got you out of Kimberly's stomach, everyone else she had eaten was dead and dispersed throughout her body. He couldn't possibly transport them. It's hard to save more than one person anyway. The device has a limited power supply.

"Mr. Bates," he continued, "is the only man with one of these devices. I gave it to him. We are trying to save as many people as possible from the bellies of the women. You are our first success. I had hoped you would join us. We can save more people with your help. My dream is that someday we will save enough men to overthrow the matriarch and have an equal sex society once again. I probably won’t live to see it. I am forty- three and should have been eaten long ago, so it is too dangerous for me to try to save young men like you. I just try to repair the damage done by stomach acids when they get here."
"So why do you wait for them to eat us?" I asked.
"Would you really agree to help us if you hadn't been eaten? You're raised to want to become part of some woman. Besides, they tell lab created boys like yourself that the whole digestion is a relaxing one, that you won’t feel any pain. Would you have helped me before Kimberly ate you?"
I admitted I wouldn't have.
"But you'll help us now?"
"Yes, of course."
"Good, I am going to send you to work soon enough."

That was how I found myself reporting to a big corporate bank one day later.

It was a large building and very grand. I had to ask directions of several women to find the right floor and office. Asking directions of a woman was something that I did with great uncertainty. All my life I have been submissive and obliging to these gigantic female beauties. Suddenly I found myself thrust into a world where I was regarded with some measure of respect (as long as no one found out who I really was). Another odd characteristic is how woman seemed enthusiastic to help me and regarded me with odd, wide smiles. The looked at me as I walked towards them and turned to watch me after I walked by. I didn’t understand it. I knew I still could become food for someone but they could hardly decide I was a good meal and kill me. It would take political processing.

I finally arrived at the office. A department secretary welcomed me and asked what she could do for me, the wide, interested smile in place that was ever present on all females I had met today.

That was not what struck me about her. What struck me was that she was the blonde that had eaten Nate! This was somewhat jarring as you may well imagine. To compound the terror she set down a small man on the desk. He must have been about three inches. She had been about to eat him but was distracted by my arrival.

I smiled politely back at her large grin. She had the kind of smile that a cat might give a particularly large mouse that it has just caught. Had I been set up?

"Ah, so it’s true," she purred. "Our new employee is a man."
"Er," I said. Really, what the hell could I say?
"Welcome to our humble bank Mr...?"
"Smith," I told her. Doug had furnished a false identity for me, complete with passed review of tests. He came up with the name Smith. Jake Smith. How creative.

I was looking into her baby blues and her pretty face. It was like falling down a tunnel. All I could think about was Nate and how he was a part of her by now. I barely realized she was still talking to me. I was able to determine that her name was Tiffany through the haze. I tried to mentally give myself a cold shower and focus.

"Be working directly with me." she was saying. "We report to a man named Mr. Bates. Follow me please. He'll be anxious to meet you."

I followed her, still in a daze thinking of her eating Nate that only deepened when she walked out from behind her desk, gave me a quick smile and beckoned me to follow her. She started walking deeper into the office, leaving her tiny snack on the desk. I couldn’t help but look at her backside. Her skirt was fun to watch as it moved back and forth but I tore my eyes away as Tiffany spoke, "This is Kimberly who will also be working with us."

I looked up and came face to face with the woman who had eaten me!

I probably would have connected the dots had my attention not been so arrested by Tiffany. I would have worked out that Mr. Bates was whom Kimberly and Tiffany both worked for. Unfortunately I hadn't been thinking so the affect was like getting caught with my broadside to a rogue wave. (Okay I grew up in a human food culture building and I've never sailed before but I have read a lot of books about it.) I goggled at the beautiful woman who rose from her seat. She smiled and extended a hand, which I shook. She was giving me the up and down and left to right and seemed to approve of what she saw. I dimly heard myself introducing myself and adding that it was nice to meet her.
"Likewise, I'm sure." she said.
"Mr. Bates will want to meet you. Go on into his office.

I was still standing, transfixed at Kimberly, her pretty face, dark hair, then down to her belly which all females intentionally keep exposed. I quickly looked away and hurried into the office.

To be continued...

End Notes:
I know this was more of a transition chapter but we (banfield and I) will be sure to make up for it later. Thanks for reading. Be sure to review if you have time :) Thanks again to banfield.
A new dining perspective by girlfood

As I entered Mr. Bates's office, I shut the door behind me. He was, as I have said, nearing his fortieth year and was the second oldest man I had ever met (McSmartypants being the oldest.)
He motioned me to a chair and pushed a glass of whisky into my shaking hands.
"Drink up lad, drink up; best to brace yourself after meeting a woman who would just as soon eat you as look at you. Still, better meeting her than being eaten by her. You're the only man on the planet who has done both.
I imagine that was a bit of a shock to the old cerebral cortex coming in and shaking hands with her, eh?"
His genial tone, combined with some very smooth but potent whisky, helped to sooth my frazzled nerves.
I felt up to repeating my life story right to the present moment and added my thanks to him for saving my life.
"If it weren't for you, I'd be a part of Kimberly by now."
"Think nothing of it, boy, think nothing of it. You'll do the same to some other poor sap soon enough no doubt! You're on the team my lad. Am I to understand that the old brain trust has furnished you with another transport device? Yes? Good. He and I have been putting our heads together and have thought up a plan towards you saving many lives. You gotta get close to a few of these sultry skirts outside."
"But, sir," I interrupted. "Every woman here has been smiling widely and looking at me in a strange manor. I really don’t understand it but they all do it. Perhaps they think it funny that I am in a woman's world as anything other than food."
The old man chuckled. "Of course they do, my dear fellow. You are one of the few men in the world. Dames fancy Dames sure as you sit there but it doesn’t mean that they turn a blind eye to the odd strapping young lad when he happens to turn up. Besides, you've been genetically enhanced to be pleasing to the eye. Add that on top of the fact that you seem to have worked out every day of your life and you can’t get a better picture of a man."
I saw what he meant. As a food item, I was expected to pack on a lot of strong but lean muscle so I spent a lot of time lifting weights and running in the gym we were provided.
"Don't get deluded into thinking that some won’t consider you a good meal but many will want to befriend you and that's where my little plan comes in." He took a deep breath and stated the next part in a slow serious voice. "Make friends with the woman in my office. It shouldn't be very hard. They were most interested to hear a man would be coming to work with us. Then try to eat with them as much as possible. They are fond of swallowing food whole. Once people are in their stomachs, transport out as many fellows as you can. You will only be able to save one or two but it's better than nothing. I'm sorry about the agony it will cause you to sit and watch people being willingly devoured, not knowing the agony to come. It will of course be difficult to watch Kimberly do this especially, given that she ate you once before. Keep in mind that you are saving as many lives as you can. Most importantly, keep your transporter charged! The damned things tend to run out of power at the worst possible moment."
My hands felt clammy and when I stood, the blood rushed out of my head, causing me to sway a bit. I did my best to look brave.
"I'll do my best, sir," I said and drained the rest of the whiskey.
We shook hands and I left the office. I reminded myself that I was in no danger. All I had to do was transport people after they were eaten.

Upon re-entering the office, Kimberly turned to me, giving me a wide smile and telling me that my desk was across from hers. I thanked her and started towards my desk and rounded the corner to sit down. Kimberly (and I noticed at the periphery of my vision Tiffany) had both watched me walk to my desk. Tiffany had even turned her head sideways to better observe my rear. Both wore appreciative expressions and quickly made eye contact with each other as if confirming some suspicion before sitting down to their own work at their desks.

I felt hot around the collar and took my seat, concentrating on the "work" I had been hired for, really just basic stuff anyone could do as I knew nothing about banking.

I realized both woman, and most anyone else who came into the office, would send covert glances in my direction. Some even stared openly. It all made me feel uncomfortable as my mind’s eye kept seeing myself being thrust into one or another’s sensuous mouth.  I forgot to say that, although Mr Bates said that these females like swallowing us males whole, I know that a lot, especially the younger females, like masticating… and very slowly in order to exact the most horrifying agony from their victims.  Did I say ‘victims’? No, I meant morsels.  Anyway, eventually, I was able to appreciate or ignore it depending on what I judged the appropriate response to be. Most of the women were good looking and I began to enjoy their attention. Gentlemen's fashion of my period is not restricting but are very body conforming, thus allowing a woman to see what she wants. Soon I began to like how woman eyed my chest or arms, looked at my abdomen and watched my rear.

Becoming friends with the two women in his office was, as Mr. Bates had predicted, remarkably easy. Kimberly invited me to join her and Tiffany for lunch the day after I arrived. I accepted on the spot thinking that this would be a good opportunity to rescue some of her meal. Imagine my surprise when they both ordered soup and salad. Not a single man was purchased or eaten! I was somewhat disappointed at this but still enjoyed the lunch with the two attractive ladies.
"We normally eat together," said Tiffany. 'Maybe you could join us for lunch every day?"
"Of course!" Perhaps I could save someone after all. They would eat someone eventually.   From what I had heard about female eating habits, sooner rather than later.
Tiffany smiled and so did Kimberly.
"You're so nice," said Tiffany. We paid for lunch and rose to return to the bank for work. They preceded me. I thought for a fleeting second of my friends whom I had watched consumed live by the women and to whom these two had probably never given a second thought. If it hadn't been for Mr. Bates and an incredible amount of good luck, I would be somewhere within Kimberly now.

I could not help but watch their backsides as they walked. Both were incredibly beautiful to watch. Kimberly's was the larger of the two and moved with entrancing grace and beauty, perfectly formed. Tiffany's was firmer and better toned. Both were wonderful to behold. I wondered just how many men it had taken to make such beautiful bottoms. I guessed that in both cases it had been quite a lot; but I my mind lingered on the subject of the indigestible waste of my friends bodies that had doubtlessly passed through them.


The next day I thought I would have more luck; but no such. Tiffany ordered a sandwich with a live man in it. He was six inches long and nestled in between a corresponding length of bread with a suspicion of lettuce, tomato, cheese and mayo inside. Kimberly also had a sandwich only hers was made with chicken.

The tiny man in the bread squirmed as Tiffany brought him to her mouth. The man looked down the length of his body and watched as she bit off his legs at the knees. With a full mouth, she began to chew, her eyes on her food for his reaction. He began to scream in pain or fear. It was not a loud sound though.  I knew him to be yelling his lungs out. Tiffany continued to chew, a small laugh muffled by the food in her closed mouth did escape her.
"Mmm… mmmm… hummph!"
"You don’t mind do you?" asked Kimberly.
"What me? Live food? Ha! No way." I said, trying to conceal my emotion for the poor devil.
"I figured you wouldn't," said Tiffany. "I've eaten plenty of men in front of my old boy friends. They were used to it, growing up. Too bad most of them failed their tests and wound up getting eaten as well."
"Did you ever eat any of your friends?" I asked.
"No but I would have. It would have made things more fun," said Tiffany. "How about you, Kimberly?"
"No, but I sometimes keep a guy around for a day or so before eating him. I sometimes let them get used to me a bit and then take them when they least expect it."
Tiffany took another bite, this time her teeth cut through his waist.
"Aaaaahh!"
Tiffany quickly chewed up the sandwich and bit off to the man's head. She finished the meal by tossing the last bit including the head, into her mouth. She used a napkin on her lips and smiled at us.
"That’s it then…. back to work?"
Off we went. I was morose but tried not to show it. My mind brooded on the poor man in Tiffany's stomach who was dead but suffered painfully at her hands while alive. I watched her alluring rear move within the encasing of the green skirt she wore. I couldn't help it. I still wanted to be eaten by a woman! The mental training I had undergone my entire life. Nevertheless, I knew how painful a process it was to become nothing more than a meal resolved that as long as I could, I would save as many men as possible!

End Notes:
Again, thanks to banfield for editing and corrections!
First Date by girlfood

"So would you like to come to my house and watch a hologram tonight?"

I was finishing up my last day of the first week of work at the Bank. Mr. Bates and Tiffany had both already left and when I looked up I was surprised to see that Kimberly was still there. She was looking at me with an uncertain expression as if worried I would turn down her offer. I myself was nervous to be alone and the object of interest with such a pretty woman, even if that woman had tried to eat me in the past. I still didn’t know where I stood emotionally with her. She was friendly, helpful at work and beautiful as can be but she also ate men alive. On the other hand, so did every other woman on the planet. I would feel awful if I had to watch any more men meet the death I had so narrowly avoided. Still, maybe I would be able to save another life if I accompanied her. Besides, she was about as seductive as a girl can be.

"I would love to," I told her.

Her smile was one of relief and could have lit up a dark room. Had she actually been nervous to ask me out? Oh yeah, like she really had any reason to be nervous after swallowing me alive!

Anyway, I finished up what I was doing and we left.

We arrived at her large apartment a while later. The lights came on and we stepped in. She had a great stride by the way. I noticed it because I was trying to read her body language and not because I was looking at her backside.
Her beautiful arse was a sight to see as she stepped across the room in her pants suit. I followed.

"Food, what the hell are you doing!" She spoke so forceful that she made me jump. For a moment I thought she was talking to me.
I tore my eyeballs away from her backside and looked up to see a man about a foot tall sitting on the counter.

"Sorry, ma'am. I was just hoping to be your dinner tonight," said the little man.

"Oh. Well. That's all right. I just don’t want you sitting on the counter right now. I have a friend over this evening so I won't be eating you tonight; maybe tomorrow. Why don't you go to the storage closet and relax for a while I entertain my friend?"

The man hopped off the counter, bowed low to Kimberly and ran from the room.
"He lives in the storage closet. I fixed up a bunk there where I can keep live food until I'm ready to eat it," Kimberly explained to me.

"Oh," I murmured. "How long has he been waiting?"

"I got him yesterday. He can barely contain his excitement. No sooner was he home than he started basting himself. Weird, huh?"
She smiled at me and suddenly I was ready to baste myself.

"To be honest, I can't blame him. You're a very lovely woman," I laid on the charm.
She laughed but my answer seemed to catch her by surprise.
"Really? I would have thought that you would not have approved of me eating men. Some guys who pass their test can't stand the idea that their old buddies are getting eaten and that someday they're gonna get eaten too."

"Is that why you never swallow people around me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I didn't think you want to see me do that." She paused, thoughtful for a moment. "I suppose it's not a big deal though. Most of those little guys are grown in a lab anyway. You probably don't think about them so much. I don't."

I winced. I had once been one of those little inch tall guys.
"Er…um. You don't think about them?" I inquired. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask about this but I couldn't resist.

"Not really. They're just yummy snacks. I figure the ones to treat with respect are the guys who have been born but didn’t make the cut, like the food in the pantry there. Generally they shrink them to a foot or so, right?"

"Actually, natural men can be shrunk to an inch too. Odds are you've swallowed plenty of them over the years along with the lab ones. Still, a horrible way to die; digesting alone in your belly."

"Well, yeah I suppose," she said. "But you should feel how they wiggle! Besides, most of them are lab grown. Who really cares about them?"

"No-one.” Yeah, No-one but me.

"Anyway, I didn't invite you to just talk to about food. Let me get something nice on and we'll go out to dinner and a movie."

She shimmied out of the room and presently shimmied back in again wearing a red dress that if I described to you would make you break out in a nervous sweat. My jaw dropped somewhere down to my knees when I saw it. It conformed to her body like it was skin; and it was so short… the hemline only just covering her buttocks.

"Er…uh…uh…uh. Should I dress up too? I mean you look nice and everything…."

"Thanks." She smiled and I swear to you it could have made strong men faint.

"Er. Yeah you look incredible." Yeah, I have a way with words.

"You're not so bad yourself. And no, don’t change. You already have nice clothes on. I like to look at you in them."

I blushed. As I have said, male clothes tend to be a bit tight and don't hide much.
We walked out to a restaurant. By the time I got there I was darned aroused and there was no hiding it from anyone. Kimberly looked down at me and smiled wider.
"I'm glad you decided to go out with me," she said.

"Er… me too." Mr. James Bond smooth. That’s me.

We sat at a table and the waitress smiled down at me and licked her lips. She recited the specials to Kimberly (most of them involved man dishes such as testicles, tongues, and ribs; but there were a few non-guy meals,) and left us with our menus.

We had a great time. I ate a steak dinner and Kimberly had some sort of fish. We ate, laughed, drank wine and just generally got to know each other. After I paid the bill we left for Kimberly's house, deciding to save the movie for another time. She was flirting with me a lot by then.

"Food," she called as she entered the apartment. She was slurring from the wine we drank. "You little meal on legs. I'm gonna eat you soon. Better sleep well tonight because I'm gonna get you tomorrow.” Lowering her voice, she turned to me. “Just like you," she added. "I wanna gobble you up." The last sentence was a low purr. It was as though the fish dinner had done nothing to calm a deeper hunger within her. She threw her arms around me and started biting my neck.

"Kimber… OW! Kimberly!" I cried. "I don't think that's the best idea…"

"It's a marvellous idea," she said biting harder. My hands were starting to explore her backside and I liked what I felt.

"Kimberly, don't. OW! That hurt!" I yelled. I pushed her away and put a hand to my neck. It came back bloodied

 "Oh, my goodness, Jack, I’m so sorry!" she said, suddenly more sober, backing off. "I didn't mean it to really hurt. I just wanted to..." She let her voice trail off. "Sometimes I get a little rambunctious."  

 "It's not a problem," I said. “Let me just wash this wound. It’s not that bad.” I hurried to the sink in the kitchen wondering what I had got myself into. I was very aroused from our short make-out session. Her biting had only exacerbated my urge to be her food and I was somewhat lost as to how I should be feeling.

"Sorry little friend, I'm not gonna hold back on you," said Kimberly behind me.

I turned and saw a man; he must have been three or four inches, held in Kimberly's hand. She was smiling at him. Suddenly her mouth opened wide and she shoved him inside. I watched carefully waiting for her to chew. Instead she lowered her head back slowly and swallowed.

"Oh, if only I could do that to you," Kimberly said to me. Then she grabbed another man from the bin in which she kept them. Instead of swallowing him, she only stuck him half way in. Then sealing her lips around him she drew him back out like sucking on a lollipop. When all but his arms were extracted from between those gorgeous lips, her jaw muscles tightened and she bit down on the man's arms. He let out a tiny yell. It only drew a smile from Kimberly. She manoeuvred the man in her hand and placed his legs in her mouth, sucking on them. She bit down again.  I looked on as Kimberly chewed his arms and legs then swallowed. "It's such fun to have one wriggling in your belly and one wriggling in your mouth," she confessed to me.

  I started to get excited by that morbid spectacle. I gazed in rapture at her beautiful features, at her prominent beasts beneath the fine fabric of her dress, and at her superb legs and lovely thighs. I began wondering how I would feel being consumed like that, feeling those exquisite teeth of hers biting my limbs off.  My member became so aroused and I was caught between the sense of fear and passion. 

She brought the man up to her mouth, covering him between her sexy lips up to his head. She bit down again, separating his head from his body. She chewing on his torso and I could hear the faint crunching of his bones. I saw the lower half of his torso being masticated along with his genitals.  Most females, even pre-teen girls, love playing with their victims’ genitals either with their fingertips or tips of their tongues and then nip them away to enjoy chewing them.    She gave a swallow and popped his head in like a cherry. This she sucked on for a while before sending it down her gullet whole. With a guilty grin she turned to me and smiled a bloody smile. Then she licked her lips sensuously and swallowed again. She saw the state I was in, I couldn’t hide my erection.

"God, you are so hot!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide with sinister pleasure.  She grabbed me and her hands now explored me while her lips pressed onto mine. They were firm and moist and wonderful. My hands returned to her backside and from there caressed her entire body; her belly, now containing two humans plus what she had consumed at the restaurant, was pressed against me. We began to French kiss, our tongues exploring each other. The tongue that had manipulated me into being swallowed alive. The tongue that had just tossed a live man helplessly down…

”Oh no! Fuck!" I cried loudly.

"If you insist," said Kimberly.

"No, no. Not that!" I gasped. I fumbled in my pockets.

“Where was it? "What's wrong?" asked Kimberly.

"Nothing! I just… forgot something."

I forgot something all right. While I was busy kissing that poor guy was being digested alive in her stomach. Kimberly had made me forget.

Damn! Where had I put it? I searcher my pockets frantically. Finally I pulled it from a pocket and tried to lock it onto Kimberly. Dropped it! Picked it back up and energised the device that would transport the poor guy she had swallowed alive to safety. There!

Had it worked? Kimberly had a confused look on her face. "What’s so urgent?" she asked. "I'm sorry, Kimberly. I really have to go." I said. "No, no, it's not you. It's nothing you did. Tonight was one of the best nights of my life."

 "Then why…?" 

"Let's do it again soon, okay… soon?"

"Okay," she said. She sounded disappointed.

"I am really, very sorry to rush out on you like this, I just gotta go check on something. I'll call you soon." 

"Right, soon." she agreed smiling slightly and coming over to plant another kiss on me. Man it was good. Man was it fun. But there was no way I would be able to enjoy it until I found out if the guy she had eaten was okay.

 I left and hurried home and called up Doug.

"Doug!" I practically shouted. "Did you get him from Kimberly’s stomach?"

"Sorry Jake," he said, sounding remorseful. "The guy died a moment ago. He was too badly burned to save. I returned his body to that woman’s belly. No sense keeping a half digested body around. If someone found it, it would lead to too many questions."   I gave a long sigh. The fellow she had swallowed whole and alive was now…or will be, going to be part of that gorgeous body…

“Don’t be to hard on yourself,” consoled Doug. “You did all you could. You’ll get the next one.”

I said a polite but sombre good night to Doug. I made sure to charge the transport device before lying down in bed. I tossed and turned for hours before falling into a distressed sleep.
End Notes:
Thanks to banfied for some additions and reviewing the story before posting. I hope you enjoy it.
The cause of death by girlfood
Author's Notes:

Banfield added a substantial amount to this chapter. Thanks man.

 

I wasn’t sure this chapter was ready but I posted it anyway. Let me know what you think.

"Jake, could you be a dear and take this up to Ms. Krossburg?"
It was Tiffany who put this question to me around midday on Monday. She handed me a few data pads but was somewhat preoccupied with one, her face bent over it and slightly off-colour due to the blue light from the screen.

"Sure thing," I told her, taking in her dressy business suit. I tried to act professional and returned her smile when she briefly looked up to hand me the instrument.

I rose and started into the hallway.

The building in which I work is old and has had many additions over the years. Often, it was impossible for the employee to find a direct route from one floor to another because staircases ran inconsistently through the building. This meant that I had to walk around to the far side of the institution, go up three flights, walk back to the original side of the building and climb the last two flights to reach Ms. Krossburg's office. I also had to watch out for dead-end corridors. They never seemed to connect to each other in any logical pattern. It was akin to finding one's way about in a multi-level maze.

Some people grumbled about this building's "mouse maze" setup. I didn't mind the walk. Better to be stretching one's legs than to be sitting behind a desk staring at a screen all day. That's my motto.

Ms. Krossburg was the head of the bank and my task would afford me an opportunity to meet her. It would be worthwhile to see what kind of woman she was. I might learn something of her psyche and be able to make a guess towards what direction she was planning to take this bank. Some piece of recent gossip suggested that the bank's board members were planning to invest heavily on a new type of lab-grown micro-man food that would live longer in one's belly. From a male point of view it was a scary prospect to say the least. Feeling overwhelming sympathy for their meals, I had resolved to find out as much as I could and pass it to Doug and Mr. Bates. Over the past few days I had turned up Jack. Maybe by using my male charm I could learn something… maybe. The possibility seemed pretty unlikely.

I took my time on the way there, admiring the pictures dressing the walls. Most were of attractive but older biddies who had held the head office at the bank at some point or another. Don't get me wrong, I didn't dawdle but I didn't rush either. No one was going to be too mad if I wasn't fast. I was still new and it took a while to learn one's way around.

The entrance to the head office was the sort of thing you would imagine an important person wanting to have. What hit the eye first was that the expensive oak door with intricate carvings of ivory cut into it. The door looked like a snapshot of a barn that had succumbed to a dark climbing fauna. Untold hours of polishing had rendered it so reflective that light shone from the dark wood. The whole thing was designed to make a visitor feel small and imposed upon. I had an advantage there. I was used to feeling that way my entire life.

There was a lady, no doubt an aide, sitting behind an expensive-looking desk just outside the door but upon a red carpet that led up to it. She was about my age (early to mid- twenties) and was talking into a phone clipped to her ear. The digital holograph display on her desk was not projected by a screen but rather emanating from a faint light below it from within her desk.

With what was an obviously practiced touch she pressed the air in certain parts of the hologram. Her touch awoke the sleeping symbols and numbers. Data went zipping seemingly from nowhere on one side of the display to the other side where it melted into oblivion.
"Good-day, sir," said the woman addressing me in a professional manner.
"Good-day."
"I have no list of appointments from any male customers or business partners," she continued in a brisk tone, rechecking the hologram where I realized she must have called up a schedule when I hove into view.
"Are you here to discuss a financial matter?" she asked.
"No, I….."
"Are you perhaps the board's midday meal?" She seemed more enthusiastic with this prospect. Her eyes left the display and she really seemed to notice me for the first time. My body was quickly appraised and I noticed that she seemed a bit more eager to hear my response. Guess she must have approved of what she saw.

From the deep interest in my position on the food chain one would surmise it likely that she was a participant in the board lunches, or at least got the leftovers when they were through dining on guys. It made sense. They would eat only the best, most attractive specimens. I was well muscled and genetically enhanced for looks so it was natural for the secretary to consider me a potential meal...just as natural as it was for me to feel the urge to run.

I don't know if it was courage on my part or just the result of being trained since birth to be a willing victim of female hunger but I stood my ground and smiled back like I would prefer nothing more than to be served to the woman on a platter.

Remember to keep your manners, I thought to myself!

"I'm afraid not," I told her and noticed the slight look of annoyance flash across her face before she re-mustered her polite business expression.

"I'm simply a fellow employee from Mr. Bates's office and was sent here to bring some data to Ms. Krossburg." I gave her my best smile, hoping to be allowed to deliver the data straight to the woman herself.   No such luck.

"You can leave the pad with me. I will she that she gets it."

The aide held out her hand to me expectantly. I could hear the impatience in her voice. She just wanted the data and be done with it. No exploring the head office for Jake.

 Then we heard: "Melissa, who is this attractive young fellow?"

The voice behind me made me jump. I turned to see a dark-haired woman step up behind me and put an arm around my waist.

"Just an employee from Mr. Bates's office, Ms. Gold," said the aide.

"I've never seen him before." said the woman whose voice was as soft as velvet and as curious as a cat. "Has he ever been to the head office?"

Both women turned expectantly to me.

"Er… no ma'am," I said.

"And polite too," Ms. Gold added. "I think I might take him for a little tour. Would you like that, young man?"

"Yes, indeed I would ma'am."

"Splendid." Her left hand was now moving up and down my right arm. "Melissa, would you be a dear and tell his office he will be a bit late in returning?"

Melissa looked like she would rather pour salt water on an open wound but started punching up the office with a few big jabs of her finger (rather harder than necessary since the buttons were a hologram floating in air) and spoke in a brisk flat tone while Ms. Gold took my hand and drew me towards the door.
"And what is your name young man?" she asked.
"Jake Smith."
  "It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Jake."

The gigantic oak doors opened from a scene that had been invisible a moment before and swung forward. I followed Ms. Gold inside.

The hallway we walked into was comforting to say the least. The air itself felt as if someone had worked out the exact temperature it should be. Sweet smelling spices wafted up from somewhere and gave one the impression that all was right in the world.

I followed Ms. Gold down a hallway and into an office at the end of the hall. This door too, was solid oak although not nearly as big as the outer door.
Ms. Gold rapped on the door and pushed it open when someone called "Enter," from the other side.
Ms. Gold preceded me.

"Look what I found on your doorstep," she said pointing a thumb over her shoulder at me. 

 The woman seated behind an expansive desk gazed at me steadily, a thin smile on her lips.  I was stunned by her beauty and was reminded at once what a steady diet of male flesh and blood does to a female.  She must have been eating males all her life. She was magnificent!  She beckoned me to step closer then indicated that I should step around the desk and come to closer.    She gazed at me with the same emotions that I had but with that subtle difference – she with gastronomic hunger, I with the desire to be eaten.  I felt myself becoming libidinously excited as I looked into her eyes, then her lips, down to her jutting breasts.  Like all us livestock males with uniformed attire that reveals our physiques, she, like all females, wore the most exquisite outfits that enhanced her figure.

 I cast my eyes down in abject respect only to be confronted by her superb thighs, her dress-hem stretched across only just keeping things PG.  I felt faint with a strong passion, wanted to fall to my knees and bury my head under that skimpy canopy and worship her feminine alter, abase myself between her thighs with the knowledge or hope that eventually she might be swallowing me and, after long last, the process will commence of blending me into her immaculate body.  

She seemed to be sizing me up as well.

 

"Are you for lunch?" was the first thing she asked me.It took a moment to process the question because I was mesmorized by how her mouth moved. It took another moment to think of an answer. Somewhere in my brain, a synapse connected. Unfortunately there was no air in my lungs because my brain was too busy trying to capture the image of the fairy in front of me to be bothered with such a trivial thing a breathing. My attempt to answer resulted in something of a cross between a hiss and a gag. I aborted the attempt and tried again.  

"yhhhh... *Cough*...*breathe*...*hiccup*... *clear throat*" then a strangled "Yessss!" There was a brief pause where, in a panicked moment I realized what I had just said. "I mean no!" I added hastialy. Damn subsurvient training!

Ms. Krossburg made a pouting face.

"Not for lunch? My dear Ariel you said you found him on the front door? Are you sure he's not a gift from someone? No? What a pity. And I had just gotten my hopes up too. Well if you're not here for lunch then what is your business here?"

"I was told to gibyou tis..."

"What's that now?"I forced myself to slow down and concentrate on what I was saying rather than let it all come out at once. Took another deep breath.

"I was told to give you this data padd. I work in Mr. Bates office." Carefully placed the data padd on the table next to her.

"Oh, you're one of my employees?"

"Yes ma'am." I looked into her eyes and then quickly looked away. Or at least I tried. My eyes stuck where they were. Yup. Definately could not remove my gaze.  

"I was not aware that someone of your, shall we say, phisique, was under my employment. Are you new here?"

"Yes Ms. Krossburg.""Marvelous. Well it was a pleasure to meet you, perhaps I will require your assistance in the near future." She got up and started around the desk. She had the build of a runner/yoga instructor; fit and trim but with large muscles and curves in the right places. These were impossible to not notice as she moved. This was even more evident from the short skirt she wore.

 "Ms. Krossburg?" asked Ms. Gold. "I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to keep dear Jake here with us for lunch. He could serve us our meals and perhaps give us a valued look into our employee's day to day lives."

"You are right of course Ariel. We must welcome this young man to our establishment. However do you think it wise to have him serve us for lunch? I might just be tempted to make a meal of him instead."

"That's okay," I blurted.

Ms. Krossburg's mouth nearly twitched into a smile but she kept her eyes focused on Ms. Gold. Ms. Gold for her part seemed a bit uneasy with the expression on  Ms. Krossburg's face. 

"Do you think you can restrain yourself?"

"It depends on whether or not this young man keeps offering himself to me on a platter," she said, still not looking at me.Ms. Gold looked back at me. "I would keep my mouth shut right now if I were you." Turned back to Ms. Krossburg, "Madam the decision is entirely yours." She smiled, "but I know what I would choose."

"Jake, you will join us for lunch," Ms. Krossburg purred sending a look of pure longing my way and topped off with a devious smile.I felt like the mouse being invited to dinner by a cat.    

 I walked behind Ms. Gold but in front of Ms. Krossburg. I took a quick peek over my sholder and realized where her attention was for the moment. Her eyes flickered up at mine then back down. I turned back around and tried to walk naturally. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done. When one finds oneself under the microscope a simple thing like putting one foot in front of the other seems impossibly diffacult. 

The three of us entered a large, orinately decorated room with a long oval shaped table. Arranged at intervuls around the board were ten chairs in front of each sat plates and glasses of wine. All the chairs were filled with attractive women except two empty ones at the head of the table. Ms. Krossburg and Ms. Gold quickly occupied these.

"My friends, we have a guest today, His name is Jake Smith and he will be serving us our meal. Jake my dear do you see that door over there on the right? Go to it. Our food should be laid out already. Be a good man and bring it in won't you?"

I walked over to the door knowing that every eye in the room was following me. Once in other room the trays of food presented themselves. Some were of elaberate constructions of art using fruit's and vegetables which were quite impressive not only as a dish but also as an artistic piece. I carried the fruit out and then returned to the room. Next came a covered trey. I didnt look inside but laid it out on the table with the fruit. Finally, there were ten plates of soup arranged upon a rolling gurney. This was easy to bring out and soon each woman had her soup. Ms. Krossburg stopped me at her place.

"Do be a kind boy and select me a specemin from under the covered trey?"

She indicated the silver trey that still had the lid over it. Upon its removal I discovered what must have been about fifty tiny men, all alive and looking up at me. Their height was three inches tall or so. At that perticular moment, it was hard to be precice. Reluctantly, I picked up one of the men and brought it over to the beauty at the head of the table.

"Now darling, do me a kindness and drop him in?"

She lifted her mouth upwards her red lips parting as I held the squirming man over her gullet. I got him close to the mouth so he didn't cut himself on her teeth when I dropped him. Once I was certain he would fall directly into her mouth I closed my eyes and looked away. Then I released him. All the while the poor lad who I knew would soon be the contence of that woman's stomach was crying and begging for help. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do for him. His cries were silanced in a moment and I herd a gulp then an 'Mmm.'

"Wonderful, isn't it? Being fed beautiful men by beautiful men?" The women about the table nodded their heads and voiced agreement.

"Dear Jake, when you are asked to lower a person into my throat you do not look away." Her eyes truned on me, not in anger but in repramend. "You eat just as I do so I find it impolite that you treat my feeding habits with repulsion. Do I repulse you Jake?"

"No, ma'am." My cheeks were hot as I ansered quietly, embarressed.

"Good, I am glad you do not find me detestful. You enjoy the job don't you Jake?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Fabelous. I would remind you that failure of a man to obay any lawful order by his employer may result in reexamination of his allowance to exist as an entity other than food. You remember that don't you Jake?""

Oh yes ma'am."

"Good now fetch me another of those delicious little fellows and we'll try again. Don't disappoint me now," she said in a scolding voice.I walked over to the trey and grabbed another man at random. I tried to avoid looking at him as I carried him over to the awating woman. 

"Please! Please! Not me!" came the man's cries.

"As a note of interest girls, these men have just failed their tests and are fresh from the distributers. Hmmm," she paused listening to the pleas of the man I held in my grip. "It doesn't sound like they're looking forward to being digested."

 She grinned as I drew up next to her. I held out the man as I did the first one and this time I looked at the poor man whose life was now forfit. I could have tried to save him by using my transporter device but reaching for a small black disc and pointing it at Ms. Krossburg might raise susipission. I could run for it and save this man's life but they would soon hunt me down. The best way for me to save the most people would be to stay alive and try to transport someone if I got the chance.

The man in my hand, he was about twenty years old, looked horror-stricken at me then down at the beautiful face below him. He to was mesmorized by her beauty and started yammering to her; "Pretty lady, don't hurt me. Please let me live. I'll do anything!"

Ms. Krossburg was not one to be swayed. She laughed at the man which drew his (and my) gaze to her throat. She opened her mouth wide and both the victim and I got a good look at the inside of her mouth, her tongue positioned in anticipation of the man's fall, the teeth parted enough to allow him admittance. His fear lay not from those perfect, white, glittering teeth but from the gullet they guarded. Of course, I was the one who would have to choose the second the man would die. He hung between my fingers and I stalled as long as I could. His wales did not cease and rose to a pinical when Ms. Krossburg opened her mouth. It would be cuel to prolong the time the poor man swung over the jaws of the beautifule woman, waiting to devour him, eyeing his every twitch and struggle with delight and anticipation. Her mouth was salivating in preperation of lubricating his body for the long fast trip to her belly. 

I released the man who screamed as he dropped towards doom. He entered her mouth and the tongue carressed him against the roof of her pink, moist mouth. He looked up at me as if in disbelief. The picture of the tiny face looking back at me from between the tongue and mouth, framed by jaws and lips and a beautiful face was almost too much to bare. The mouth closed, the lips met eachother. Their was the gulping sound eminating from her throat and a brief and barely visible bulge sped down her neck. Then the lips formed a beautiful smile. The woman's eyes found mine and I knew that she was imaging what I would have tasted like had I been the victim. 

I remembered what it was like to be eaten; the pitch darkness, being forced downwards no matter how hard you struggled against your consumer's muscles, the thought that you exist as nothing more than a meal, the terrifingly loud noises of the digestion of others like you. I shivvered.I was also more turned on than it was possible to discribe. I was ready to join the two men in her belly. Turning away from Ms. Krossburg I proceved a woman with short black hair stuffing a tiny man into her mouth sideways. He struggled; his arms and legs sticking out of her mouth while his torso was within. She slowly brough her teeth together. The tiny pair of arms and legs wiggled furiously then were held at tension for a brief moment, then went still.  The woman manuvered the lifeless body in her mouth and centered it for a swallow. She did it with the slightest toss of her head and down went another victim, this one dead before being eaten. He was lucky. 

 "Jake, I think we'll manage from here," said Ms. Krossburg as the rest of the woman tucked in to the small men. "Off you go back to work. I may call on you from time to time."

 "Good bye ma'am," I said to her and hurried from the room.

When I returned to Mr. Bates’s office Kimberly ran up to me and gave me an ardent embrace whit a Captain Kirk type kiss to go along with it.

“I was so worried when I heard Ms. Krossburg was keeping you in her office. That doesn’t bode well for guys as a general rule. Thank goodness you’re alright!”

So Kimberly did care about me. Maybe I could convert her to my way of thinking; that eating men was evil. It might take a while but if recruited she could play an important role in what I was planning.  TBC

Get it on by girlfood
Author's Notes:

I wrote most of this chapter but banfield wrote a great deal and should get much of the credit for it. His writing is outstanding but it is a bit more sexual in nature than my normal style. My regular readers should be aware of this before continuing.  

I had gone to see Mr. Bates and ask his reaction to my sojourn off to the head office. "But this is wonderful news!" he said. "Bit dangerous for you, old boy, but the closer you get to her the more likely it is that you can get your hands on some sensitive data. Here, let me outline my idea for you. You seduce her. While she is sleeping it off then you get to her computer. If you insert this chip into her drive, we'll have access to her data stream. Don't worry about the specifics of the plan. Too many details will just gum up the works. Just wait for her to come to get you. You go to her and it may arouse suspicion. Keep this chip on you and wait for her."

Kimberly was waiting for me outside of Mr. Bate's office. She was staring at me like I was a pie that had just been pulled from the oven. Her hips were cocked to one side and her hair fell across her face in such a way that it looked like someone had spent a half an hour making sure that each long dark strand was perfectly positioned.

"Wanna go out tonight?" she asked. It was hard to refuse. Actually, it was impossible to refuse.

"I'd love to-"A hard smack to my rear brought me up short.

"Kimberly, when you eat him, save some of his ass for me," cut in Tiffany. She smiled back at me and walked into the hallway on some unknown expedition.

"Er, I wasn't planning on eating you. You know that, right?"

"Say 9pm?" I suggested, trying to ignore her remark."See you then."

She smiled and then sat down at her desk and ignored me the rest of the day.

Even from the outside of Kimberly's apartment the smell of something delicious being cooked wafted through the door to seduce the olfactory senses. Light music could be discerned seeping from under the door. I knocked and waited for the footsteps to reach the door. The door opened and there stood Kimberly.

To say that she was something of beauty was to say that the Mona Lisa was a "good sketch"She had done something to her hair. It was sort of a monument on her head. I know that sounds bad but it was good. She was wearing a dress that sort of wrapped about her like a snake around the branch of a tree. To say it was skin tight would be an understatement. It was more like skin. Different colored skin. She smiled and showed those perfect teeth. "Welcome," she said.

"Whoa," was what I said.

"You look nice, too." she turned and walked away. Okay, I had sort of seen what her butt looked like before but holy hell! This girl brought perfection to an entirely new level. The dress did cover her completely there but, as I stated earlier, it was more of a color change than anything else. There was a meeting of brown/black color of her skin with the boundary of red where the dressed covered her. It didn't do much in the way of preserving modesty.To follow her into the room was for me the work of a laborer.

"We're having chicken tonight," she said. "Do you like that?"

"Do I ever," I said, sniffing the air. "It smells incredible; just as long as it's chicken and not that little guy who was here last time."

"Oh, don't worry," she laughed. "He's long gone." I felt a bit jealous of him. After a preliminary glass of red wine we sat down to dinner. It was delicious. I couldn't help but watch how daintily she ate. She was minding her mealtime etiquette, but no amount of good manners could change what she had done to so many people.

Damn me and my conflicting emotions. At least this was just chicken for dinner. Thank goodness or I might not have been able to keep cool. I don't know what I would have done if she were eating people!

When dinner was over I cleared away the plates and returned to the sofa in the living room. Here, we talked of this and that. It didn't last long. Kimberly was stroking my chest a lot. She started by tracing me with one finger. This moved to the whole hand. Finally she was massaging my chest with two hands. What the hell. I gave in. Kissing her got me up fast. It must have something to do with having been swallowed alive before. Maybe it had something to do with watching others be swallowed alive too. Why even my old pal was devoured alive by the same mouth that explored mine.

She smiled with delight and pulled my shirt off. She bit a few times, but not as hard as last time. I guess she was being careful.Soon my pants went the way of my shirt and the next thing I knew she was grabbing me hard. As for me, I was fumbling with her dress trying to figure out exactly how to take it off. This proved fruitless. There didn't seem to be any fastening attachments. Kimberly grinned at my helplessness and reached back to unfasten the dress. It pealed away from her upper torso and I quickly tore off what clung to her lower half.  It was of the finest of silk. 

 She was a picture of perfection. There was nothing about her body one could find fault with.  Her breasts were magnificent, so firm, the nipples slightly upturned. Her belly was perfectly toned. I was ready to get going right then but she stopped me and got up. I watched her step to the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a jar of half-inch long people and one five inch man.

"It's so wonderful that you don't mind me eating men in front of you," she grinned mischievously and we kissed a bit longer. She was bending over me and giving me and those little guys on the table behind her the view of all their lives.

"They tend to heighten the experience," she added. She glanced over her bare shoulder to see the predominantly male victims gazing rapturously at her naked bum. She turned and picked up the jar of tiny people. Sticking a hand in she pulled out about two dozen, tilted her head back and dropped them all in. The screams emanating from the tiny people were cut off as she started to chew. All I could hear was a slight crunching noise. Then I discerned, between crunches, more screams. Each chew made the cries for help fewer and fewer.

I found my mind’s eye seeing those poor creatures being mangled up with her molars. I imagined them striving to get their heads in between those crushing teeth in order to avoid being chewed alive. Finally there were no more sounds emanating from her mouth. She swallowed. Then we both took a hit of our wine. Mine was a rather large hit. I refilled my glass.

"It's better when they wriggle,” she murmured seductively. “Hang on a second." She grabbed most of the rest of the people in the jar and dropped them in to her mouth. This time she swallowed a few times, then took another sip of her wine. I had fearful visions of those minute people sliding down her gullet like passengers from a stricken aeroplane sliding down the emergency chute, and landing in her stomach. That journey would take only about ten seconds. I remember that well; and then comes the awful ordeal of being soaked in hydrochloric acids to enable the process of  being passed through the duodenum, again soaked with pancreatic juices before moving into the small intestines which would take one to six hours. The large intestine would be the next destination before passing into the bowel, the rectum and finally, defecated from the anus. A good twelve to twenty-four hours.   Kimberley then broke my train of thought.

 "Watch this, Jake. It could be you." She turned again to pick up a five-inch man whom she brought close to her mouth. I used that second to grab at my discarded pants, pull out the transporter aim it at her (her back was still turned) lock on to a life-form to transport the hell out of her stomach and off to Doug's lab where he would repair any damage casued by the acid in his brief stay in Kim's belly. I tossed the transporter aside as she turned back to me with the five-inch fellow in her left hand. She smiled at me and then at him.

Kimberly inserted him into her mouth and for a moment, I thought she was going to bite his head off. Instead, she kept forcing the little guy into her mouth. He was struggling but only half-heartedly. Perhaps he had been bred for this but I think it was more a case of his disbelief and helplessness of his situation that caused mental paralysis.

 I was amazed that it was possible but she swallowed him whole! She didn't chew once. Taking another sip of wine she laughed.

"Wow, he can really move around in there. But how well can you move around Jake?"

"Uhhh..." She returned to me with a strange hunger. She kept biting me and I had to remind her that I was not food. She laughed, "This is what I do to food," she bit me hard and I yelped.

Never mind what happened next. It's none of your business. Suffice to say it was an incredible night. It even eased my stress from the assignment Mr. Bates had given me.   

One thing, though. She maintained her superiority over me throughout. She made me kneel between her thighs as she sat back in an easy-chair, and lick her.  She kept me at my servile status for ages, climaxing on numerous occasions before allowing me to rest.A few hours later we both lay sweating and panting, exhausted and sexually sated.  I was tired but happy to have pleased her.

 Kimberly excused herself to the bathroom for a moment. She showered and later came back into the bedroom carrying a tiny man. He was alive but looked pretty beat up. He was 5-iches tall."Kimberly, do you keep that guy in the bathroom? I don't remember seeing him before."

"No. Actually, I was washing him off and then giving him a final sterilization with a UV cleaner. It disrupts bacterial DNA."

"Oh. Do you use that on everyone you eat?"

"No. I used it on this fellow because he was in my… rear." she paused looking embarrassed . "Well he was dirty so he needed it."

I decided to leave it at that. She left the room and returned to the kitchen to put him away. I took a shower myself and then met Kimberly in bed. She snuggled up close.

I felt her tummy against mine and the idea that all those tiny creatures could still be alive in there, and that larger man.  I think I did feel some movement going on in her belly, and as I pictured them I felt kind of excited as well as sympathetic.  It didn't take long for sleep to come. My final thought drifting through the haze of half-consciousness was; I finally saved at least one person's life… but for how long? How long shall I have before I am selected to feed some lady’s hunger?

In Trouble! by girlfood

The next morning I called Doug.

"Good work kid," he said over the comms. "Your save is still sleeping. He was pretty tired. I have a feeling that he knew he was going down her gullet last night and couldn't sleep the night before as a result. There wasn't much burning. You must have gotten him right out of there."
"I made a quick job of it," I agreed.
"Look, the boy is gonna be working with you and Mr. Bates. Expect his arrival tomorrow. You're gonna be working together, alright?"
"Sounds good, Doug."

I passed the day at work doing my job. I got a lot of smiles from Kimberly and Tiffany who, judging from the hushed whispers between the two girls, had heard about my staying with Kim the previous evening.

Mr. Bates didn't exactly congratulate me on a job well done because we were both around women all day, but he shook my hand particularly hard and gave me a quick wink and a smile. I knew he was proud of me. It was a wonderful day. I was on cloud nine.

I spent the evening with Kim. She didn't eat anyone so I couldn't pick up another save but I loved being in her company.

It was the following day that everything went to hell.
I had simply done my job for a few hours, anticipating meeting the man I had saved two nights ago, when I got the call. Ms. Krossburg wanted to see me in her office. There was no refusing her so I found myself before the oak doors ten minutes later.

This time, the aid at the front desk ushered me in politely without asking a question. I supposed that my way had been made clear by the Ms. Krossburg.

I knocked at the inner door that lead to her ornate office.
"Come in," came a voice behind it.
Upon entering, Ms. Krossburg looked up. "Darling," she said.

Darling?

"What can I do for you today Ms. Krossburg?" I asked, polite and neutral.
A wolfish smile appeared on her lips. She stood up and rounded the desk accenting her hip movement with every step.

Putting a hand up to my chest she smiled and began to dance, slowly swaying her hips from side to side. Some rather sensual music began to play from somewhere. She guided my hands over her "shirt." It was more like a sports bra than anything else.

I trembled at the feel of the material so fine that is that I was quite sure it was human skin. It made me wonder with trepidation what wretched fellow had been flayed to provide this gorgeous female’s adornment.

One thing though, I noticed her rather ventricose belly. It was not flat as many men seem to prefer; but I found it captivating, yet, with a shudder, I guessed, like all the females in this age with such seductive beauty, her belly had been fed with countless number of humans; and, no doubt, the very man whose skin she had been wearing. Profound fear gripped my heart. Surely she did not intend to skin me?
"You're quite an attractive man you know," said Ms. Krossburg.

"You're pretty darn hot yourself."

"Thank you. You know, the first time I saw you all I could think about was eating you. You're quite a full package. I could gnaw on your arms all day. I have this great abdominal recipe and I'd love to eat your buns medium rare. I bet they're nice and juicy."

She accentuated her meaning by caressing the specific body parts as she spoke of them. I felt like a marked man.

"But you're so damn attractive," Ms. Krossburg continued seductively. "I just can't bring myself to eat so lovely a face; but I suppose I must if I have to….."

"It's not like you could anyway," I pointed out. "I passed my tests to live. I won't be eligible for retesting until I'm thirty." I felt this was a good point to bring up since all the talk of "food" seemed to be getting her hungry. She was almost salivating and I could see her enticing nipples pushing out from under her delicate top.

"I know," she cooed. "I suppose we'll just have to make do with what we can. Why don't we start with you taking off your clothes?"

She thumbed the release button and ripped off my suit. I felt a little colder and slightly more exposed. I began to shiver.

"Mmm…look at that," she murmured, caressing my...

A loud "Bang!" at the door made us both jump. Then the door flew open to reveal a large tall woman who had plainly just knocked the door off its hinges with a well-planted kick.

A police woman walked into the room. She was accompanied by Kimberly and a man I didn't recognize. He looked to be about my age and was similarly dressed in the one-piece suit. Or I should say; he was dressed. I think I speak for both Ms. Krossburg and myself when I tell you that we were both mollified to be seen in such a position.

"Ms. Krossburg, are you alright?" asked the cop with not even the hint of a smile on her face.

"Er…yes, um," said Ms. Krossburg, taking her hand off me.

"Ms. Krossburg, we have reason to believe that two of your employees are living outside of the law," the cop continued in a no-nonsense tone.

"Wh…what?"

"I'm afraid so, ma'am," the cop continued. "This young gentleman here," she gestured to the man standing next to her, "claims that he was eaten by this young woman two nights ago." She pointed out Kimberly who had a deer-in-the-headlight look about her.

"The young gentlemen," continued the cop, "says that he was no sooner in her belly than he was transported out of her stomach and to a lab facility several miles away. Apparently, several men have been transporting female food out of their stomachs and to a makeshift hospital where digestive damage is repaired before sending the man out with a portable transporter device. He then befriends females and waits for them to eat a man so he can teleport the food out of her stomach and to this lab. The whole process then repeats from there."

"But how do you know this?" inquired Ms. Krossburg.

"The young gentlemen was taken out of this woman's belly and asked to assist in such operations. Fortunately for us he has a conscience. He knows his proper place is in this woman's digestive track and that's where he'll be going once we've rounded up the last of the gang. He's already handed over the scientist, a man named Doug. After an interrogation, we got from him that two men, one named Bates, one named Jake Smith were operatives for this ring. We made haste here and caught the former." She stuck her thumb over her shoulder and into the hall where Mr. Bates was in the custody of another police woman.

"Now all we need is him." The cop pointed to me. "You can eat him now if you want but I'll have to escort him to the kitchen and make sure he doesn't slip away."

Ms. Krossburg stepped away from me. "By all means, take him." she said. "And do stay for lunch," she added to the cop while grinning wickedly at me.

The cop nodded to her colleague in the hall who left with Mr. Bates

"Come with me," said the cop. She had her blaster in her hand so I figured it best to obey. I followed her out of the hallway.

"We know that you were originally eaten by Kimberly," said the cop. "But she says you had sex with her. Of course now we can't feed you to her."

That was true. If a man had sex with a woman he was technically not allowed to be eaten by that same woman; a strange rule but an old one in this society.

The four of us marched into the kitchen. "Now him, he's going to be shrunken down and swallowed again," explained the cop, nodding towards the guy who sold us out.
"Why did you do it?" I asked him.
"We're food. We're supposed to stay that way." the man looked angrily at me.

"Digestion isn't painless you know. It's agony. I really was eaten by Kimberly and it was the most painful experience imaginable."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" said Kimberly.

"It's not your fault," I said to Kimberly. "I should have let him cook in there for a while before transporting him out of your stomach. That way he wouldn't be in such a rush to be eaten again."

"Say what you want but I'm still going to be eaten by a beautiful woman." He grinned widely at Kimberly who grinned back.

"Yes. They're going to give you back to me so I can eat you again." said Kimberly. "You'll wish you had never set eyes on me by the time I'm finished with you. I'll make you pay for killing my lover. By the time I'm half done with you you'll be begging for me to swallow you. You'd be surprised how many times you can bite someone without them dying."
She said all this cheerfully but the man's face grew more than a little troubled.

"That's enough, you too," said the cop. "Let's get this guy in the oven and then we'll worry about re-shrinking you." she said turning towards the man.

While her back was turned I grabbed a pan and whacked her over the head with it, knocking her out. Kimberly did the same to the man next to her and the two of us were left standing over them in the deserted kitchen.

"I have a bad idea," said Kimberly.

 

 "He is delicious," I heard Ms. Krossburg say around a mouthful of food. I felt a twang of jealously at those words. The guy who had sold me out was on her plate. Kimberly and I had stuffed him into the cooker and she had wheeled him out on a tray, minus the head. The girls in the other room were really digging in and, from the sound of things, enjoying it.

Great, now all I had to do was get out of the building without being seen. Kimberly said she would meet me back at her house. What then? Would I spend the rest of my life hiding in her apartment? I was sure to be discovered sooner or later. Worse yet, what if they realized Kimberly had helped me. I suddenly knew that I could only stay at Kim's house for a moment. Gotta grab some supplies. After that I would be on the run, on my own.

I made my way down a fire escape and into a back alleyway. I started running for Kim's apartment, hoping to get in and out of there before she arrived. I would explain it all in a letter that I loved her.

  Just as I rounded a corner I suddenly found myself faced by a group of university age girls. They looked to be about nineteen years old to maybe twenty-one or so. I stopped in my tracks. I saw in their faces looks of delight, and then they broke into squeals as if they had just come across a famous pop star.   I tried to smile disarmingly, then I turned to run back, but in a flash they surrounded me.

  At once I felt their cool hands all over me…. My chest, back, shoulders and limbs. One daringly felt the pouch of my genitals and I realised I was in a very dangerous situation.  It is well-known that gangs of girls roam the streets and open spaces looking for likely victims, with one intent, no…more than one intent.   In order to increase their gastronomic appetite by teasing, tormenting and torturing prior to satisfying the hunger in their young bellies.                                                                                                                Okay, so I’m a male, have the strength of a male, but against eager predators of about ten I wouldn’t stand a chance.

 

TBC

End Notes:
Once again banfield saved my credibility as a writer by correcting spelling. The last part at the end is also his. We hope you enjoy the new addition.
Chapter 8 by girlfood
Author's Notes:

Here is the last chapter. Sorry for the long wait.

 

 

"Janet go get the seasoning," said one girl. Amazingly, she left one of my arms unrestrained in the cuff. She must have forgotten to lock it.
 
I made quick work of the other locks holding me down. Then I made a break for it. I rushed passed the women who tried to stop me.
"Come back!" shouted one. Yeah right. That would work. Come back so they can eat me.
 
I ran out of their house and down the street. I kept running hard. It's a good thing that I was in shape and could sustain a decent speed for a few miles. I caught a lot of looks from passing females, turning to watch me run by naked. I really wished those dame girls hadn't removed my jumpsuit.
 
Anyway I pounded the pavement all the way to Kimberly's apartment building. I rushed upstairs and banged on her apartment. She answered quickly. Upon seeing me her face registered relief then surprise.
 
"Ran your clothes right off huh?"
 
"I don't want to talk about it," I said flatly.
 
Kim nodded wisely and stepped aside to let me in.
 
"I just wanted to see you once more. Before..." I didn't finish the sentence. I didn't need to. She knew I couldn't stay. I had to go on the run. I doubted I would get far. Perhaps I would just turn myself in to the authorities.
 
We hugged for a while. Despite eating thousands of men like me, I had come to love her. But to protect her, I couldn't stay. Finally I had to let her go. I walked to the door, opened it, and...
 
There were four policewomen standing on the other side of the door. One had her hand up to knock. I turned to Kim. She looked as surprised as I was.
 
"You didn't tell me you were going to call them!" I said angrily. "You said you would walk with me to turn myself in."
 
Kim's first reaction at my words was one of surprise. Then understanding. Then gratitude. She realized that by saying she was walking me to the police station they would not accuse her of harboring a fugitive.
 
I nodded to the officer and raised my hands. She put on the handcuffs and led me away.
 

"Well, well. What have we here?" Ms. Krossburg's voice rang out like a sounding of death. It was two days since my arrest. The papers had made a big deal of it and I had even given a few interviews to reporters hungry for a good story. They had called me an anarchist and a coward, unwilling to give my life for the greater good. Then, they had taken me to a meat plant, shrunk me down, sterilized me and sold me. Apparently Ms. Krossburg was hungry for her old employee because she was looking at me with that beautiful face of hers and her mouth full of saliva. She made you want to be her dinner in a way I can't describe. But I knew what was coming.
 
I was standing on her desk, naked and hairless except for the eyebrows. Despite this, Ms. Krossburg seemed to recognize me. "My little friend has come back to me so darn little," Ms. Krossburg continued. "A bit of a shame. It would have really been fun to engage in some activities that don't involve simple predator and prey relationships. I think that we're past that now that your shrunk. No, just another piece of food on my plate. Just another meal to digest and forget. Ah what might have been."
 
She picked me up and winked. "What are the odds of me getting you to eat at random? Don't bother to answer. I had a friend pull some strings and send you over. Not chance after all. They were going to give you to the chief of police to eat in front of a camera, then changed their mind and decided a celebrity would be better. But I had other plans. I wanted you all to myself. And now I have you."
 
Apparently her monolog had ended because her mouth opened wide and she shoved me into it. Her mouth caressed me and moved me down her throat. Her warm slick tongue caressed me from below, pressing me hard into the top of her mouth above me. Her teeth pushed close on either side. It was quite a difference from when I was only an inch tall. Then the mouth was vast and Kimberly had barely noticed my struggles as she swallowed me down. Now, I took up the whole of my new mistresses' mouth. I knew I had her complete attention otherwise she would have gagged. I was aware of her long nailed finger pushing my rear and then my feet deeper into her mouth. There was no way I was strong enough to resist her. I reminded myself that I had fed people to this hungry mouth a few days ago. Perhaps this was my comeuppance.
 
Her throat guided me downwards into a tunnel where unknown numbers of men had disappeared and never been seen again. I thought it was all over but she did not swallow until all five inches of me were in her mouth, suppressing the swallow reflex for an impressive period of time but scaring the hell out of me in the process. I expected to be the moment that she chose to send me to my doom with every passing second. Each second I prayed for salvation that I knew would never come Finally, the esophagus got to work and started shoving me in the direction indicated, right to her belly. 
 
A shockingly cold gulp of water passed me by and helped speed the process of swallowing me. I shivered as the slick esophagus walls, tight around my body, pushed me into her stomach. The plus side of this was it was much warmer in here. I soon found I would have preferred the cold to the acid.
 
I half lay and half floated in her belly. Just as it was in the mouth, my increased size made for a somewhat different experience in this woman's belly. Instead of feeling like a speck in a carnivorous cave I felt like I had been stuck in a hot black bag full of chemicals and being squeezed a lot. It was the most wonderful horrible feeling. I was aware of Ms. Krossburg's muscle lined stomach pushing me around. It was hard to breathe. The feeling of restraint, suffocation, darkness and extreme burning combined into a terrible feeling of claustrophobia. I screamed and flailed around, mindless in my panic.
 
I missed Kim. I wished she had eaten me rather than Ms. Krossburg. Still, it didn't matter anymore. At least I said good-bye.
 
"Settle down in there," came Ms. Krossburg's voice. "I have a meeting to go to this afternoon. I want you to be at least partially digested by then. I can't have you wiggling around in agony while I'm trying to concentrate."
 
With a little laugh she fell into silence. I screamed a little, cried a little. (Hey no one was there to see me cry.) I knew this was the end. It was the horrible but desirable end that all men would share in this world. 
 
After dong a fair bit of paper work, Ms. Krossburg arose an hour and a half later and proceeded to her meeting. She didn’t think twice about the tiny mass of nutrients sloshing about in her stomach.
 
The End. 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=861