Tour of a Giantess 3: Return of the Cult by Wimpering
Summary:

Ken and Samantha's Giantess Tour has been going on for two years and continues to be going strong. But when Ken wakes up to find himself smaller than he's ever been on his sleeping girlfriend's body without his shrinking device, will he survive long enough to figure out what on earth is going on?

 

The Conclusion to the Tour of a Giantess Trilogy


Categories: Watersports, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Giantess Tour Series
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 8161 Read: 30299 Published: September 01 2019 Updated: September 01 2019

1. Chapter 1: A Tour to Mount Clitoris by Wimpering

2. Chapter 2: The Shrinking Device by Wimpering

3. Chapter 3: Naked and Alone and Abreast of the Situation by Wimpering

4. Chapter 4: The Cultists Return by Wimpering

5. Chapter 5: Sam Awakens by Wimpering

6. Chapter 6: A Fight and An Orgasm by Wimpering

Chapter 1: A Tour to Mount Clitoris by Wimpering

Pushing the massive black tree out of the way with my body, I led the tour deeper into the thick musty jungle. It had been over twenty minutes since we left the tour vehicle by the deep oasis of Sam's belly button to make our way through the thick black foliage. Once we had entered the jungle, all sense of direction was lost as the thick black trees of Sam's pubic hair blocked our view of where we came from. I made sure everyone was still following close behind me. If someone lost their direction in here, they may never be found again.

The Pubic Jungle Tour was one of the most difficult tours we offered, but also the most rewarding. As the air around us grew unbearably thick and hot, I knew we were getting close.

"You don't think she has crabs do you?" One tourist exclaimed, nervously looking around the the thick, claustrophobic jungle.

"You never know..." I replied solemnly.

The tour looked at each other nervously as they huddled closer together.

I of course knew that my girlfriend was quite free of any form of lice or parasite, but it couldn't hurt to raise the excitement.

She may be sweaty and hairy, but Sam was incredibly health conscious. Other than some lint pasted on by sweat or cum, it was unlikely you'd find any foreign object on her body. But the dark claustrophobic feeling walking through her pubic hair created, mixed with the hot, humid, musty atmosphere made it the perfect place to tell scary stories to make the tourists nervous. I had been doing these tours for almost two years now and was quite familiar with what tricks people enjoyed the most.

"Ron! I'm scaaared!" a young girl cried clinging to the guy next to her.

"Don't worry Sarah, I'll keep you safe." the man replied holding her tighter while peering through the dark foliage with vigilance.

Ah, the suspension bridge effect was working wonderfully it seemed.

Much to my surprise, Sam's body had become quite a popular spot for young couples. So much so that we had started offering specific date night packages at Sam's suggestion just to offer these couples specialized trips.

Sam's personal favourite was "The Tunnel of Love" inspired by the couple I had met on the first tour I had ever held in Sam's body all those years ago. Through it, I would lead couples deep into the depths of Sam's pussy where the couples could enjoy a full out orgy, making out and making love in the undulating tunnel as Sam masturbated "in her sleep" up above. The tour would end as Sam orgasmed, shooting all of the young couples onto her bed soaked in her thick juices.

It was an incredibly risky tour even with the added durability that shrinking gave your body, yet young couples couldn't get enough of it! Something about the thought that their secret love making hidden in the depths of this unexpecting giantess causing her to orgasm made their sex lives all the more satisfying. For Sam as well, the thought of dozens of young couples having sex in the depths of her vagina, only to be blown away by her womanly juices like a tidal wave turned her on all the hotter. She often begged me to tell her when the next Love Tunnel tour would be held.

Light peered through the thick foliage as we began to approach our destination. Looking back, I smirked as the rest of the tour were still distracted by the endless dark jungle all around them, completely unaware of what a beautiful natural phenomenon they were about to witness.

One by one, the members of the tour noticed the light we were approaching and alerted those around them. They nearly ran past me they were so thankful to see the end of that jungle, but the best was yet to come.

"A-Amazing!" a young girl cried out as the guy next to her simply stared with their mouth agape.

In the distance, taking up the entire horizon, a massive, red, pulsating mountain.

"Welcome to the clitoris!" I announced with pride.

I sat on the ground of my girlfriend's pubic mound leaning against the base of one of her pubic hairs, as the tourists explored. The massive mountain appeared even more amazing to them when they realized the base of Sam's clitoris was down in the valley of her vagina. Some members went scrounging around with bags looking for anything they could bring home as a souvenir of their trip. Others used telescopic lenses, in an attempt to get a good picture of the peak of Sam's clitoris peeking out of her clitoral hood.

"It seems larger than usual...." I pondered to myself pulling my supply backpack closer. I had a funny feeling I would need it soon.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" a loud voice cried out as the ground shook around us. The tourists all looked around nervously, but I knew what this coded message meant. Grabbing my bag I took out some straps and approached the crowd.

"You may want to use these. It seems we're in for a show." I announced distributing the straps to each of them. "These are special harnesses created specifically for this tour. You can use them to fasten yourselves securely to her hairs both for your safety, as well as for a good view of what's about to come."

The members of the tour all strapped themselves in and then began scaling halfway up the giant black trees of Sam's pubic hair. As for myself, I knew the best view came from much higher, so I climbed to the top. Looking back, I could make out the entire landscape of Sam's naked body in the far distance as she lay on the couch. Her shapely breasts covered her most of he face, but I could still make out that she was biting her lip holding something in.

"Uunnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg" the loud voice cried out again as the clitoral mountain twitched hungrily.

It was a code we had agreed upon in order to communicate while not destroying the illusion that she was asleep. This specific message meant "I can't hold it in anymore. Please let me finish!"

Looking down I ensured that all the members of the tour had strapped themselves in securely. They were all talking among themselves, pointing excitedly to Sam's overactive clitoris. Grabbing a tiny microphone, I whispered into it for Sam to pick up on the earpiece she had equipped.

"If you want to put on a show to make things a little more 'exciting' for them, I don't think anyone would complain."

I watched as the bitten lip curled into a smile. The ground shook and shifted as a large hand approached us slowly, sliding across the plains of Sam's body slowly and sensually. All the tourists looked up surprised as they were engulfed in a shadow. The pubic trees they were fastened to leaned forward as Sam allowed her finger tips to lightly brush along the tops of her pubic hairs, being careful not to crush any of the tiny people hidden in her bush. The tourists watched in awe as two of the fingers completely surrounded the massive clitoris before them and began sliding down the even larger crevasse of her vaginal lips.

The world around us shook and twisted as Sam's hips twisted and turned, but the pubic hairs we were fastened to held us firmly in place. The massive fingers rubbed and pounded furiously as moans and drowned out our voices. Splashes of womanly juices reached us even at our height as the fingers switched between penetrating her hungry lips and rubbing her pulsating clitoris.

"So you were already this close you hot goddess." I mused to myself as our whole world was shot straight up into the air.

Sam had arched her back as she often did when she was finishing, giving us a beautiful view of her toned tanned legs as her toes curled gripping the cushions beneath them. With one final satisfied cry, her juices squirted all across the cushions. I guess I'd have to wash them again.

Sam gave an exhausted but satisfied giggle as she slowly relaxed her muscles lowering her butt back down against the couch. Her pussy lips twitched opening and shutting repetitively from the satisfaction. There was a slight bump as the butt finally touched down leaving nothing but Sam's heavy breathing and wet pulsing lips to remind us of what had happened.

With that, we unfastened ourselves from her hairs and headed back. The tourists all talked excitedly among themselves about what they had just witnessed and how they wanted to take the tour again. Even I admitted this had been a show worth watching even though it was probably one I could watch whenever I wanted.

The lively discussion made the return trip through Sam's jungle far less daunting than the original trip. Within a half an hour we had returned to the vehicle by her belly button which I had thankfully tied in place with some of her minuscule belly hairs.

Once I had unfastened the vehicle, I drove everyone back to the tour guide box before leaving the tour so I could grow to my normal size again and take them outside.

I had altered the tour guide box slightly, installing a massive window on the side for tourists to look out of as I carried them. I made sure to pick up the box in such a way that gave them a beautiful birds eye view of Sam's tan naked body as she lay sprawled on the couch with her legs spread apart. Her short brown hair was damp with sweat and her tanned face was red and hot. Her eyes were gently shut as she was breathing deeply. After the show she had just given she might actually be sleeping now!

I carried the tourists outside where I grew the vehicle back to full size in our driveway. I waved goodbye to the tourists who excitedly showed each other the pictures they had taken and souvenirs they had collected, and once they were were out of sight I went to shrink the vehicle back down to size again.

Sparks flew from my shrinking device as the vehicle remained the same height it had always been.

"That can't be good..." I thought to myself as I examined the smoking device. This had never happened before, but we had been using it an awful lot as of late. I would have to try and fix it before the next tour was scheduled.

 

End Notes:

As much as I love the characters, the gadgets, and the plot of this story, I think the random tours are probably the most fun to write. If I was to do any shorter stories based on this couple in the future, I think I'd probably just take time describing different tours they led people on.

Chapter 2: The Shrinking Device by Wimpering

I walked inside to see Sam still lying on the couch breathing deeply. "You really gave it your all today didn't you." I whispered kissing her on the cheek. She stirred slightly as I kissed her and reached up in a stretch, draping her arms around me and pulling me close.

"You felt REALLY good down there." she moaned in a groggy but happy voice. "I wanted you to stay down there for longer."

"I'll go down there whenever you ask." I replied kissing her again. To my surprise, my flirting had given her a perplexed expression as if she were deep in thought on something that had been bothering her.

"I'd prefer it if I didn't have to ask." she replied after thinking for a second. Seeing my worried expression she continued her train of thought.

"I know you feel guilty about what happened in the first tour Ken, but that was two years ago. We weren't even a couple then. While it might have been a bit improper to use my body like that back then, you should feel like you are able to do it whenever you want now!" she explained.

I pulled away a bit thinking hard about her words.

"I... I don't want to do anything to you without your consent." I argued. "I am really attracted to you but I don't want to be a boyfriend that uses you."

"You have my consent!" she replied pulling me back in close again. "If it's you, you have my consent to go wherever you want whenever you want, even without me knowing. In fact, I WANT you to do it without my knowing!"

"W-why?!" I stammered. Sam looked up into my eyes with a seductive stare.

"Because I get lonely." she replied. "So whenever I feel an itch, a tickle, or just suddenly start feeling turned on, I want to believe there is a chance that it might be you wanting to be near me and cheer me up!"

My face grew redder as Sam nuzzled into my chest. I loved this girl. I loved her so much.

"Okay." I replied stroking her hair. "If you're okay with it, I'll start being a bit more greedy. Believe it or not, it is hard to hold back some times."

"Then don't hold back!" Sam scolded poking her finger into my chest. "Here you have your very own cute and adorable goddess to do with whatever you please. She wants to you to be turned on and enjoy her body!" Sam had been tracing her finger along the ridges of my chest teasingly as she talked. Blushing slightly she leaned into my ear and added in a whisper. "Because you doing that makes her REALLY horny!"

My face somehow managed to reach an even darker shade of crimson as I decided to pull away slightly before I lost all sense of reason.

"Well, I wont' be able to do it today unfortunately." I replied breaking the mood.

"Ehhhhh? Why?!" Sam pouted.

Reaching into my pocket I lifted the shrinking device.

"This thing's on the fritz. I'll probably have to work all night to fix it!"

Sam pouted even more, which in consequence made her even cuter. "No fair." she sulked. "And here I worked so hard to get you in the mood too!"

"Well... we could still do full sized couple stuff." I replied reaching towards her face.

With a teasing smirk, Sam spun to her feet avoiding my hand and walked towards her room.

"YOU need to get that device working ASAP." she replied. "As for me, the moment has passed. I'm gonna take a shower and call it an early night. That last tour really took a lot out of me!"

It was a slight let down that the ever growing member in my pants had been denied satisfaction by Sam, but watching the shapely butt, and toned legs of her naked figure walk by was admittedly pretty pleasant too. Looking at the small device in my hands I felt a new sense of determination welling up inside of me.

"I'd better fix this fast." I thought to myself before heading to my room.

As I undid the screws, I carefully peeled away the back of the shrinking device revealing the complex circuitry inside.

To tell you honestly, I had invented this device completely by accident. I had actually been working on a sensor to discover if any bugs were hiding in the house, but I had apparently made the sensor a touch too powerful resulting into some unintended yet now incredibly useful results.

When I originally tried to market the device, I was surprised to find that no one was actually interested in such a fantastical invention. Garbage disposal, weaponry, microcomputer manufacturing, no matter what I tried, I was often laughed out. Eventually I was met by some men in black suits from the government who warned me to bury the invention lest it 'offset the balance of the world' or some other nonsense, but they had power, and I didn't want to get arrested.

If it hadn't been for that car accident I had with Chad two years ago, I probably would have never used it again. But it was now thanks to this device that I was able to afford our house, improve my inventions, build the relationship I had with Sam, and see some amazing sights along the way.

"I sure hope I can fix this." I pondered to myself as I started scraping away at some unidentifiable liquids from Sam's body that had somehow seeped inside over the years.

 

End Notes:

The shrinking device as a plot point is kind of purposely loose, but believe it or not I have held myself to some steadfast rules with it. 

1. Ken has no idea how he made it/cannot make more

2. When someone is shrunk with the shrinking device, they become more durable and athletic, as well as can travel faster than if they were full size (in respect to their body. They can't outrun a full size person)

3. People and objects can be shrunk to just about any size below a CM, but once an object or person is shrunk, they must return to their original size before they can grow or shrink to any other size

 

Not really important details, but just kind of a fun behind the scenes view for you

Chapter 3: Naked and Alone and Abreast of the Situation by Wimpering

When I opened my eyes, it was dark outside. The last thing I remembered was working on the shrinking device in my room.

"Did I fall asleep?" I thought to myself as I went to pick myself up.

I paused for the moment as I felt the ground beneath me. It was soft and warm. It had an aroma to it that I had become very familiar with over the past two years.

"Sam?" I asked groggily as I reached for my flashlight. It was at this point that I realized I was naked.

"What's going on!?" I cried out leaping to my feet and looking around. I was in a large cavern with an impossibly high blue ceiling above me. The ground raised and lowered slowly with Sam's breathing. The ceiling was slanted as one end of it was held up by two impossibly large mountains. The only light that entered this cavern was a dim glow that crept through the crease between these two hills. I knew where I was... I was on Sam's chest.

Judging from my surroundings I appeared to be impossibly small. I wasn't microscopic, but I was easily half the size of when I led tours in Sam's vaginal canal. Normally I'd consider this exciting, but there were a number of issues that currently worried me.

First, I had no idea how I had gotten here. Even if I had rolled over on my shrinking device in my sleep, there was no way it would have teleported me to Sam's room.

Second, I didn't know if Sam was aware of me or not. When Sam was aware of me, things could feel safe or even exciting. When Sam was unaware of me, every unintentional movement she made could have dire consequences for me.

Third, I was currently naked. I wasn't about to freeze thanks to the warmth of Sam's body, and it wasn't like there was anyone around to see me like this, but being naked also meant I had no cell phone, flashlight, or any other survival tools. This led us to the most important point.

Fourth, where was my shrinking device?!

I carried my shrinking device on me at all times. It never left my sight. Me attempting to fix it this evening had probably been the longest it had been out of my pocket in two years! Without it there would be no way I could return to my normal size! This was an emergency. I had to let Sam know somehow and get her to help me. I had to get to her ears!

I made the impossibly long trek towards the mountains in the distance, just hoping that I could make it before Sam woke up in the morning. If Sam stood up or rolled over before then, I would fall to my death without her knowing.

I was not looking forward to entering Sam's ears alone. The narrowness shouldn't be an issue at my size, but the ears would be full of sticky wax. If I got stuck in them, I could find myself starving within her ear canal, just out of reach of her ear drum.

I looked to my left as I entered the valley of her cleavage. "I'd much rather be travelling into those then the ear." I thought to myself.

I had given up on my pursuits of climbing inside Sam's nipple when she had finally explained to me that she wouldn't be producing milk until she was pregnant.

"I mean, I won't stop you if you still want to try." she had replied smugly, squeezing her breasts together in my face. She knew how much I admired her body and she loved it.

I shook my head trying to focus on my task. I only had a few hours to make it to her ear before she woke up, and I was unsure what problems I would face along the way. Even though I could move faster respectively when tiny, I still shouldn't take the risk.

The mountains shook, bumping into each other and sending ripples down their soft jiggly form as Sam shifted slightly in her sleep. I knew I shouldn't... but how could I resist this? Grabbing onto the soft flesh I began to climb my way up.

The climb was long and arduous. My feet sunk into the velvety soft skin with every step I took. Sam was probably a B cup, maybe C in reality, but at this size she might as well be a triple F! My efforts did not go unrewarded however, as I finally made it onto the dark coloured ground of her areola.

"I can never get tired of this sight." I thought to myself as I looked at the giant tower in front of me. Sam's nipples weren't erect, but at my height I would still have to take a climb to get on top.

Grabbing onto the rough lumpy flesh, I began making my way up. The skin of the nipple was much harder than the breast, but the wrinkles in them made it far easier to climb. I made quick progress eventually making it to the very top.

Sam's right breast had shifted so it was slightly higher than the left, meaning her shirt was propped up enough for me to avoid being plastered against her nipple, but it was probably still low enough to touch. My eyes had adjusted enough to the low light to take full advantage of my high lookout point. Sam was wearing her favourite blue tank top. As per usual, the breast I was on had already slipped halfway out of the arm hole.

I know she didn't do it on purpose but so help me it was sexy when this happened!

Walking to the center of the nipple I found the entry point. It would be a tight squeeze but I was surprised to see that I could probably squish my way inside. I paused for a moment questioning how much time I had already wasted when I heard Sam give a contented sigh in her sleep.

No I had to. Now when she was unaware of my existence. I didn't know if she would realize what was happening, but I liked to imagine I was about to give her a pleasant dream.

Pushing my legs through tight but stretchy entrance, I slid down the the narrow passageway of the nipple. Sam's body vibrated as I entered showing that she could indeed feel me even while she was asleep. I entered the first hole I came across in the labyrinth of tunnels. and climbed a bit further down until I finally fell into a large cavern with a splash.

Splash?

Reaching down I scooped up the liquid that came up to my waste and after sniffing lightly I tasted it.

It was milk! Sam's milk! She was producing it? But how?!?

I admittedly didn't understand enough about the female body to question this, but I was thirsty from my long climb and this milk was sweet and refreshing, so I drank my fill. I had just begun contemplating how I would get out of this milky chamber when suddenly the world flipped around me.

"MMMMMMMMMM" I heard Sam's sleepy voice reverberate through her breasts as the entire chamber was thrown around in circles.

"Is she rubbing her breasts?!?!" I sputtered as I was battered with wave after wave of her thick warm milk. I bounced off the walls as Sam subconsciously groped and rubbed her mammaries. One advantage I had gained was that Sam had turned over slightly on her side, meaning I could reach the exit to this cavern if only I could grab it.

Grabbing a hold of the entrance with both my hands, I stretched it so I could climb through. A flood of milk followed after me allowing me to slip back towards the nipple faster than expected.

Sam's nipple erupted with the torrent of milk that I had been swimming in (in reality it was more like a single drop, but at my size, your perspective gets slightly altered) and carried me with it over the edge of her nipple. It was a much longer way down the nipple than it was to climb up it as Sam was now fully erect. I swam to dodge the fingers which threatened to suffocate me between Sam's shirt and nipple, and tumbled down the side of the breast. Sam had apparently been leaning on her left side as I rolled across her now mostly exposed breast, out the arm hole of her tank top, across her shoulder, and landed just beside her outer arm.

I looked up to see Sam's sleeping face. Her cheeks were hot and she was moaning slightly. My selfish detour had somehow brought me closer to my destination as her ear was only a slight climb of her pillow away.

I Licking some of the remaining milk off my hands, I prepared to head out when suddenly I saw three dark figures, easily twice my height if not more, wandering from the nape of her neck towards her pillow.

"What on earth!?" I gasped as I watched the figures begin to climb Sam's pillow. I followed after them cautiously. I had to figure out what was going on!

 

Chapter 4: The Cultists Return by Wimpering

I followed the three cloaked figures from a distance as they made their way up Sam's pillow. Once they had reached the side of her head, they pulled down several of her short brown hairs and began scaling it towards her ear. Once they landed on the inner part of her earlobe they stopped taking out what looked like yellowish brown candles which they lit before entering.

"They seem almost professional!" I marveled to myself as the strangers seemed far too accustomed to scaling my girlfriend's body!

Hurriedly I scurried up Sam's hair and entered her ear after them.

Sam's ear canal was as dark and narrow as I remembered it. I took care not to bump into any hairs, or get stuck in any wax, as I made my way after these figures who made surprisingly fast progress through the dark and dangerous tunnel.

I stopped suddenly as I saw their massive shadows cast against the wall of the ear. I quickly hid myself behind an especially large clump of wax in an attempt to get closer to hear what they were saying.

They appeared to standing in front of Sam's eardrum and chanting something, but I couldn't make out what. Taking a deep breath, I risked being spotted to run behind a slightly smaller piece of earwax which was closer.

"Oh great goddess!" they chanted. "You are truly our planet. Our utopia. Let us feast of the bountiful harvests of your body. Let us continue to find peace and comfort between the warmth of your lips. May you take pleasure in our ritual dances. May you find the adjustments we have made to your body beneficial. Oh goddess go out into the world and claim what is yours. Find your children our goddess. Find the lost ones who do not yet know the warmth of your most sacred of places. Invite them in between your lips. Let them join us so that we may rebuild a better civilization within you. It is your destiny to be worshiped by us. Let us bring thousands inside you to worship your body and bring you pleasure!"

Was this.... brainwashing? I mean it was true that Sam had a pretty major giantess fetish that was growing more intense as the years went on, but these guys were just crazy! They reminded me of.... but that was impossible.

My thoughts were cut short as a blow to the back of my head made everything go dark.

I awoke to find myself in a large red room. In the distance I saw now four cloaked men holding yellowish brown candles, searching through some makeshift crates of supplies.

Seeing that I was awake, the tallest of the cloaked men approached me. Instead of a candle, he held a large spear. The handle was made from one of Sam's eyelashes that they had somehow stiffened and the blade appeared to be cut from her toenail. As the other three men drew closer with their candles, I finally recognized who I was seeing.

"You!" I cried out as I saw the face that had haunted my dreams the last two years. The crazy cultist and his followers that would have killed us all two years ago had Sam not unknowingly saved our lives. "You were supposed to be dead!"

The tall man gripped his spear tightly as a fire burnt in his eyes.

"No." he replied. "It is you who is supposed to be dead. Shrunken and naked we sacrificed you to the goddess tossing your unconscious body into the great crevasse. Naked you came from the goddess and naked you would return to the goddess."

The man punched the red wall of the cavern in frustration and then let his hand trail tenderly along it almost as if to apologize. The cavern vibrated in response to his touch which seemed to improve his mood.

"Are we not the goddess' chosen caretakers?" he asked the walls. "Is it not thanks to our efforts that she has provided us with an overabundance of her sweet womanly juices for us to feast upon?"

"No.... that was probably me..." I thought to myself.

"Is it not thanks to our faithful nightly prayers that she has continued to call lost children back into her womb for us to meet?" he continued.

"No... again that was probably me..." I thought again.

"Has not she awakened to her divinity from our chanting? Is that not why her great halls tremble with excitement as the people come into her??"

"No... that's just because she has a huge size fetish..." I thought feeling very thankful this lunatic could't read my mind.

Glaring at me, the tall man leaned over to inspect my face.

"So why is it!?" he barked. "Why has the goddess chosen to save this heretic?? Not once but twice her body has sent its divine protection over him protecting him from his justified execution!"

"Actually, the first time I just got her really turned on so she would orgasm." I continued thinking to myself. "The second time was probably just because they underestimated the increased durability the shrinking device gives you."

I had heard enough. These creeps had been living in Sam's body unbeknownst to us for two years now. The thought of what they might have been doing to her without us knowing sickened me. I may have been a weak coward two years ago, but I had changed. Sam had helped me to become stronger.

With all my strength I went to punch the insane cultist right in the face. As my arm pulled forward, the red wall I was against stretched with it before pulling me back to where I was. Looking down, I realized that my wrists had been fused to the wall with some sort of thick substance as hard as cement.

"You cannot escape those restraints." the tall cultist mocked, standing back to his full height and walking over to one of the candle carrying cultists on the right. "Brother Thompson here is a highly accomplished alchemist. He is able to make almost anything from the materials our goddess provides us with. It is thanks to his alchemy that our presence can go undetected. It is also thanks to his work that we have returned the goddess' great wells to their prophesied glory providing us with sweet milk to drink during our celebrations. The only task he has so far failed in has been in discovering how to transform the goddess' fertility to allow us to repopulate our nation."

The tall cultist reached into one of the crates and removed a small jug of yellow liquid.

"The only thing that will free you from your bonds is this. Fermented liquid taken from the yellow lake of our goddess. It will allow you to walk free again should you decide to aid us."

"Why on earth would I help you?" I shouted, pulling harder against my restraints.

"Because whether you do or don't, we have already won." the leader explained.

Reaching into his cloak, the tall cultist pulled out a small handheld device.

"MY SHRINKING DEVICE!" I shouted. The leader of the cultists sneered at my anguish.

"That is right." he exclaimed. "You always kept this on you, which was why we had to separate you from it. Brother Francois here is a genius at all things mechanical. It is thanks to him that I can wield this spear made from parts of the goddess herself after I lost my gun in her mighty wrath.

He followed you out during one of your pilgrimages into the goddess, and once you had returned to full size he leapt inside the device in order to disconnect the circuits. As you would be forced to leave it out in the open while fixing it, it was then an easy task for him to repair the damage he had caused and then take the device for himself. As punishment for your crimes, he wisely decided to strip you of your belongings and shrink you down to a size where you caused no threat to us so that we could dispose of you.

This has been a plan we have labored on for many cycles! Here in our base, established in the one place so holy that you would never dare to enter; the goddesses womb, we established our footing. It was here that we mixed our alchemical mixtures, learned how the ways to live off the goddesses bounty, aided her in her monthly cleansings, and said our nightly prayers of worship to her."

"Why did you wait until now to do anything?!" I shouted, beginning to feel outmatched.

The tall cultist walked over to a hole in the wall. The walls of Sam's womb shook again as he stroke the perimeter of the whole tenderly. I struggled against my bonds again wanting to punch him in the face for daring to touch Sam like that, but my wrists would not give way.

"This hole leads to the goddess' blessing of fertility." he explained. "Each month before the goddesses cleansing ritual, she blesses us with an egg. The secret to life itself. It had been our hope that by studying it each month, Brother Thompson could find a way to alter the eggs, so that we could grow our clan in spite of lacking women of our own. Unfortunately the goddesses secrets are beyond us, and as such, we have been forced to alter our plans."

The other cultists cheered as the leader held the shrinking device above his head.

"WITH THIS! THE SORCERY OF THE HEATHEN WE SHALL REBUILD!" he cried out.

"You're going to kidnap people and force them to live with you?" I shouted. "Do you even know how crazy you sound right now?"

The cultist wagged his finger at me in a demeaning manner to correct me.

"You ask why we waited until now to implement this plan. The reason is that we were gaining children."

"What?" I gasped. "How?! You've been living in a 20-something year old girl's vagina for two years! Where on earth did you find people to recru--"

I paused suddenly understanding as the cultist leader pointed to me.

It had been me... How many tours had I run up until now? How many thousands of people had I led through Sam's body to show every angle of beauty to. If even a small percentage had run into them and convinced them to join, then they really could build a city within Sam's body!

"Of course, we had to let them return to the old world with you." the tall cultist smirked. "We couldn't risk you catching on to our plan. If people went missing you would know something had occurred. You might have stumbled onto our plan, and while you still held the shrinking device and your vehicle you were far too powerful. We needed to claim that power for ourselves. And now that we have, there is nothing you can do to stop us!"

The tall cultist paused for a moment studying me. "But perhaps..." he began. "Perhaps the goddess did not protect you for your sake but for ours."

"Make us more of these!" the tall cultist demanded holding the shrinking device in my face. "We will provide you with whatever you need. You will be monitored closely, and placed in an area where you would not dare to return to your old size, but other than that you will live a life of peace worshiping the goddess with us. We may not agree on many things, but over these last two years of watching you I can at least see that you realize how beautiful the goddess' body is."

"I can't..." I replied coldly causing the fury to rise up in the leader's eyes again.

"Do you mean to say you would still refuse us?" He shouted slapping me across the face.

"I mean I can't!" I replied spitting out blood. "Even if I wanted to I couldn't! I don't know how! The shrinking device was a fluke. I have no idea how I made it. That's part of why I couldn't sell it!"

The tall cultist stared into my eyes for a moment looking to see if I was lying.

"Then you are no further use to us." he growled.

Dumping the contents of the vial onto my restraints, my wrists burnt, but the substance holding me in place did melt away. I was not free though. Before I could leap to my feet, the three remaining cultists, each of which was easily twice my size, grabbed me, picking me up and carrying me between them.

"Come!" the leader called out. "We will take him to the egg chamber. There we shall sacrifice him to our goddess' fertility. Whether he is reborn more enlightened, or becomes absorbed into the goddess' glory, it will still be better than his miserable existence up until now."

I struggled in vain as the three cultists carried me over to the far wall. Stretching the opening, they prepared to push me along through Sam's Fallopian tube.

"What can I do?!" I thought to myself ready to cry. "I feel so powerless without my devices. I thought I was strong but I still feel so useless. Sam! Please Sam! Save me!"

 

Chapter 5: Sam Awakens by Wimpering

Sam squinted as the first few rays of early morning sun shone through her blinds directly into her eyes.

"Too early..." she groaned as she rolled from her side back over onto her back. She had just been having the most erotic dream about dozens of tiny Kens climbing over her body and she felt jipped that she woke up before it was over. "I wonder if I can convince Ken to study cloning next..." she pondered as she placed her cold hands against her flushed cheeks. Leaning forward she decided to check the damage.

As per usual, her bed sheets had ended up on the floor. She questioned why she even had bedsheets as she could never keep them on at night. Her favourite blue tanktop was twisted around her, and her left breast was half hanging out. Her nipple on her left breast was surprisingly erect, and somehow felt a little damp. Her shorts were twisted but at least were still on. Sliding her hand past the waistband, her panties were damp, but not as wet as she was expecting.

She half wanted to go back to sleep again. Unfortunately she also felt a great and sudden need to pee.

"Fiiiine!' Sam groaned, rocking backwards and then jumping to her feet. "You can be so demanding sometimes you body of mine!"

Picking up some clean clothes to change into and a towel, Sam headed to the washroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SAM PLEASE SAVE ME!" I shouted instinctively as I was shoved up to my waist into her Fallopian tube. I could feel the thousands of tiny hairs meant to push eggs out into the womb tickle my naked body all over.

"Stop disgracing the name of goddess Gaia!" the cult leader snapped getting ready to strike me again. Before he could however, the entire room was flipped sideways, causing the cultists to go tumbling towards the back of the womb.

"Has the goddess awakened?!?!" the one cultist cried as the group rammed painfully into the wall.

"It cannot be! It is far too early still!" another retorted as he attempted to catch himself.

No sooner had the cultists hit against the back of the womb, than with an insane amount of speed and G force, the womb suddenly flipped the other way. For a brief moment, all the cultists floated in midair, until a giant "BANG" reverberated through the entire womb. Instantly the cultists plummeted, shot like a rocket directly against the cervix entrance.

As for myself, I had been spared the jumble, being safely half lodged in Sam's Fallopian tube. "I see she still likes to jump out of bed." I mused to myself as I pulled myself out of the tight (yet admittedly kind of pleasurable) tube and slid down the walls of the womb to where the pile of cultists were jumbled.

Picking up the shrinking device in my arms, I gave a snarky salute to the leader, before pushing my way through Sam's cervix.

"AFTER HIM!" the cultist leader barked as they all attempted to untangle themselves from each other. Frustrated at their incompetence, the leader picked up his goddess' spear, he forced his way through the cervix first to chase after me.

 

Chapter 6: A Fight and An Orgasm by Wimpering

"OHHHH!" Sam faultered, twisting her hips as she was hit by an unexpectedly pleasurable sensation. It was as if something had pushed through her womb and was now trickling down her vagina. "Noooo, it's too early to get this hot." she cooed instinctively reaching for her clit. "I need to use the washroom first or this is going to be messy!"

Sam attempted to get to the bathroom, but was having trouble walking in a straight line as four more times the same sensation occurred until she had what felt like five tiny objects racing to climb through her glistening vagina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's vaginal canal was opening and closing all around us. On the bright side, this kept me from falling too fast. On the downside, it made it incredibly difficult to find solid footings to climb down. In addition to this, it was starting to get very damp inside which added the extra danger of unstable footholds.

Each time Sam's tunnel expanded, I could hear the shouts of the cultists chasing after me. Every time it contracted, their voices were silenced by Sam's thick fleshy walls.

Finally I made it down to her lips. To my shock and horror, I looked down to see a white basin of water beneath me. Sam was on the toilet. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed onto the outer lip and attempted to climb north. Thankfully Sam still hadn't showered since my erotic escapades in her breast had made her wet. Thanks to this, her lips were sticky enough that I could maintain a good grip in spite of the dangerous angle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the tickles had reached the end of Sam's vaginal canal, but instead of stopping, it appeared to now be travelling up her pussy lips.

"Ugh, I'm going to regret this, but I just can't take this anymore!" Sam exclaimed as she sent her well seasoned hand to her nether regions to answer the cry of her clit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking up I saw two massive skycraper sized fingers begin to rub at Sam's mountainous clitoris.

"I guess she feels us..." I thought to myself, but this could also be my chance. If I could get to Sam's fingers there was a high chance she would move her hand far away from these cultists faster than I could climb.

"YOU!" an angry voice cried out from down below. I looked back to see the leader had leapt out of Sam's pussy lips, and now was swinging via her pubic hairs to catch up with me faster. Desperate to outrun this monster, I climbed with all my might towards the fast moving giant fingers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam let out a light cry. Now it felt like someone was lightly tugging on the thin hairs around her pussy lips one at a time. Why did this feel so good. The tiny sensation on her lips was getting higher too. It had just run past her pee hole, and was rapidly getting close to her clit. Meanwhile there were still three tickles climbing around her vaginal canal approaching her lips that were driving her mad.

"Oh! I wanna cum so bad!" she cried out as the pain of the pressure building in her bladder was the only thing left holding her back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU'RE DEAD!" The leader cried out as he tackled me to the ground. I grabbed his spear with both hands trying desperately to keep the handle from choking me out while still holding the oversized shrinking device to my chest with my elbows.

Above us, the walls echoed with Sam's cries of pleasure as her fingers continued to rub vigorously just out of my reach. It was at that point that I noticed Sam's toes curling in the far distance as her back began to arch. I felt a rumble from beneath me and I knew that I was saved.

"No... YOU'RE dead!" I replied kicking the cultist leader in the chest with all of my might.

Caught of guard he was flung into the air several feet directly over Sam's Urethra. He was attempted to say something, but was instantly blown away by a jet stream of yellow liquid. The toilet below me became filled with a mix of Sam's urine and womanly juices as four cloaked men struggled desperately to swim to the surface.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam let out a satisfied sigh of relief. Somehow, in spite of her passion, she had managed to get everything into the toilet. The tickles on her lips had also subsided clearing her head. She wiped herself clean and then let the toilet paper fall casually into the toilet.

"Now I need to take a shower..." she thought to herself as she flushed the toilet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the struggling cultists were covered by a giant white strip of toilet paper and then watched as they disappeared forever down the drain. I was left sitting in the ridges of Sam's clitoral hood as she stood up and walked towards the bath tub. Seeing as I was no longer dangling over a toilet of death, I considered this to be as good a time as any to make my escape.

Leaping from the pulsing hood, I pounded the oversized buttons of the shrinking device with my arm and returned to my normal size.

"K-KEN!?" Sam cried out surprised to see her naked boyfriend standing in front of her. Seeing the shrinking device in her hands she put the pieces together.

"You fixed it?!" She exclaimed both excited and amazed.

"Yep!" I smiled holding it out before her. It took a lot of work to get this bad boy back, and I wasn't about to ever lose it again.

"So..." she blushed. "All those amazing sensations.... that was you?" she asked almost wishing it to be true.

"In a sense..." I replied vaguely. I was about to explain further when I felt two arms wrap around me bringing me in for a kiss.

"Do that ANY time!" she cooed before kissing me deeply.

We stood like that making out for a good five minutes until she finally gave me a chance to breathe resting her head on my chest.

"One more question." she asked curiously.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"What is that?" she asked pointing to my hand.

Following her gaze, I looked to find I was still carrying the large spear with the handle made from one of her eyelashes coated in a hardening solution, and a blade made from a piece of her toenail coated in black sparkle nail polish.

"It's.... a bit of a long story..." I began. "I guess you could say it is a.... Souvenir!"

 

End Notes:

And thus concludes the Tour of a Giantess saga! Thanks everyone who has read, rated, commented, and messaged me. When I first posted the original one shot story I was not expecting it to become half as popular as it did, let alone getting half the people I did messaging me asking for sequels.

It was exciting to write, and I will admit, I ended up falling in love with Sam myself when plotting it out. Kind of bums me out she isn't real ;) That being said, I hope you enjoyed! Now if you excuse me, I've written close to 40,000 words worth of short stories in a day and a half, so I am going to take a much needed break for a bit! Hopefully will post more stuff again some day!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8596