Street rat by Mr in A suit
Summary:

This is the story of Jake, a boy with a ruthless childhood that ended up adopted when he was 13 by the Sullivan family. Now with 17 and not wanting to be a burdden for the family, Jake prepares to leave the house and venture back into the world as soon as he graduates school, but destiny might play a final joke on him.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: this story features delicate content of sexual nature and should be read only by adults. If you are not interested in controversial themes, please don't read.


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 18419 Read: 107154 Published: August 19 2019 Updated: August 10 2020
Story Notes:

This is my first story and english isn't my primary language, so I apologise in advance for any and all grammar mispeling. Point it out and I will correct as soon as possible. I will add more tags as the story progress if necessary.

Wanted to thank Hoolyz, Omanahan88, Shrinker82 and Ecstacy. You are all great writers of this site, and your stories gave me courage to also try creating a world of my own. 

 

1. Jake and Janine by Mr in A suit

2. Maggie and Kate by Mr in A suit

3. Golden sandals by Mr in A suit

4. Like water and oil by Mr in A suit

5. Enters the good doctor by Mr in A suit

6. The princess treatment by Mr in A suit

7. Incestuous desire - Part I by Mr in A suit

8. Cold shoulder by Mr in A suit

9. Jake's world by Mr in A suit

10. Nate by Mr in A suit

11. Mega-Maggie by Mr in A suit

12. So near yet so far by Mr in A suit

13. Her first time with a flea by Mr in A suit

14. The useless and the useful by Mr in A suit

15. Rising awareness by Mr in A suit

16. Caretakers by Mr in A suit

17. The issue by Mr in A suit

18. Everything back into place... almost by Mr in A suit

Jake and Janine by Mr in A suit

Jake was running trough the streets, jumping trash bins and entering alleys in a desperate attempt to outwit his pursuer. But the walls were closing in and he could hear the ever so near footsteps right behind him.  Suddenly, a big hand grabs the thief arm and pin it to the ground. Everything goes dark...

Jake opens his eyes startled and sweating. Another childhood dream, from when he stole food from markets and people to survive. Lately he was having a lot of these dreams, maybe it was fear from the inevitable departure from the Sullivan house, his sanctuary for the last four years.

"It's foolish to worry about the inevitable" and he was no longer a kid, things were different. Thats what he told himself before getting up to prepare for school. The young seventeen years old went to wash his body, selected a pair of plain jeans and wore the school shirt, all that in less than 20 minutes, the clock marking 05:30 am. Good, there was time.

Jake went on to the kitchen, to prepare eggs and bacon for everyone. He had just finished putting the plates and cutlery on the breakfast table, when Janine, one of his siblings, appeared at the door. 

Janine was the oldest daughter of Dr. Sullivan. Being 21 years old and a little taller than Jake (who standed at 1m 75 cm.), you would expect her to be kind of a big sister for Jake and the rest, but since Jake came to the house Janine didn't lift a finger if it wasn't for the sake of of growing her muscles or to badmonth Jake. Today was no different.

- Fried eggs and bacon? You know I can't eat this shit! I have to keep my fitnnes!

- Good morning sister. You don't need to worry, I've prepared your protein shake beforehand. It's in the fridge.

- And I already told you to not call me that, you little street rat! - she snaped while going to the fridge - We share no blood, you are just someone tha lives here for favor, a parasyte. Do you understand?

Janine was a very beautiful girl, with black long straight hair, fair skin and an ample pair of breasts that bounced right and left whenever she walked by. She also had very proeminent muscle arms, and the fact she liked to were tank tops and sports shorts all the time only further enphasized the beauty of her entire sculped body.

Although very composed, Jake was also a man, and so he thanked the heavens for her bad personality, which was the main reason he still called her "sister", even though she hates it and often conplains. - I understand miss Janine.

- Good. - there is a moment of silence betwen them, where none speaks for a minute until Janine speaks again - Father said you want to leave. Is it truth? - her tone is unexpectedly more soft now and Jake is taken aback by the sudden change.

- Yes, it is truth.

- Why? Father said he would cover your fee at the university. He even offered you to work with him at his project.

Jake eyes fall to the ground and he spots a black ant near Janine left foot. - Do you see the ant at your feet?

- What?! - She looks down, realizing the tiny insect hidden in her shadow.

- That ant is me. A tottaly different existence that, if not told, you wouldn't even realize it existed. You said yourself, we are not related by blood. You are completely right. I live here, but I am not from here, and I must not forget it, otherwise I will end up...

He didn't got the chance to finish his sentence. He didn't need to, as Janine rose her right leg, looking intently at the ant, as if she was a disgusting piece of dirty, before smashing it with a loud thud and walk away without saying another word.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for taking the time to read and hope you like the story. I am still new to the formatting and I will try to update more as soon as I can. Have a good journey into Jake world and, please, if you like what you read or not, leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome :)

Maggie and Kate by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

I am adapting to the site format, and trying to increase the chapters length as more ideas come to mind. Hope you enjoy and thanks for taking the time to read this story. If you spot any misspelling, please leave a comment and I will try to fix it as soon as I can.

Aside from Janine, Jake still had a pair of younger sisters to look out for, Kate and Maggie. Two balls of hormones going trough puberty, each in its own style. Maggie, having just turned 16, was all about boyfriends and parties. Your typical girly girl enjoying the first year of high school. Sometimes Jake had to pick her up, for she was just far to wasted to go home alone. He didn’t really mind her drinking habbits, god knows he had experimented things far worse in the past, but often warned her not to overdo and be on the look out for the bastards that could pry at a young blue eyed blonde.

 

- You worry too much – she always answered half awaken – no one even dares to come near me because of you. They think you are a gang leader or something hahahahaha! If they knew you can’t hurt a fly! Hahahahaha!

 

Jake, obviously, would hurt a fly, and surely do much worse if some motherfucker ever dreamed of touching one of his sisters, even Janine. But Maggie did not need to know about the many times he protected her, like last week at the local country club, where he found a playboy trying to unzip his pants while she layed unconscious on the floor. He broke both his wrists. No. As far as Maggie was concerned, Jake was just her goofy overprotective step brother. Fine by him.

   Kate, whose fourteen years anniversary was just around the corner, had a more tomboy attitude, preferring skates over boys, jeans and sneakers over dresses and make up. That didn’t mean she was less of a handful for our poor protagonist. This tomboy of a little sister, with big red eyes and a spiky dark hair, had the attention span of a fish, having trouble in math, chemistry and history. Luckly, Jake had the highest score in all three subjects and was always there to help with homework and tests.

 

- I give up! – she said one day, throwing the textbooks all around the living room – I don’t get it! Why do I have to know that John Adams was the first president? Don’t we like elect a new one every year?!

 

- Adams was the second president, and no, we don’t elect a new one every year.

 

Kate poofed her red cheks, a sign either she was annoyed or embarrassed. – I will be a major soccer player, you know? I don’t need to remember all this useless old stuff.

Kate was probably right. Even if she didn’t become a professional soccer player or anything at all, the Sullivans were a very rich, very important family. Owner of lands and business, Kate and the rest of the girls could probably live five or six lifes only spending money and still turn out fine. Jake didn’t had such a luxury, the ‘good Dr. Sullivan’ made abundantly clear only his daughters would receive inheritance, stating he would provide “a house and pay the school fees and nothing more”.

From Jake perspective, a street rat asking for more sounded the most absurd, the most greedy thing, a fact Kate was blissfully unaware of, never understanding why Jake took things so seriously. Matter of fact, she also didn’t know Jake would leave after graduation. Only Janine and the doc knew. Even so, it is not good to be spoiled, and Jake measured no  lengths to help the daughters of his benefactor in every aspect he could think of, hoping to repay his debt, even if just a little.

 

- Soccer players can’t be dumb. They have to manage their image and brand.

- A good agent can take care of the more complicated stuff for me… I know! You could become my agent brother! That way I will have no worries!

 

This conversation happened last year.  And Jake didn’t know if it was for the fact that Kate called him brother (all the girls usually called him only by the first name) or the sheer trust and kindness children so easily displayed, but, every time he remembered the episode in the living room, Jake felt tears welling up. Yes. Among all, Kate was the kindest.

“I have to buy a good present for her” – He thinks, glancing at the kitchen clock. – “6:30?? Damn!! This always happens right after I talk to Janine! Now is not the time to be crying, I have to wake those brats up”.

 

End Notes:

Again, thanks for reading. If you liked or not, please, leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome :)

Golden sandals by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

As always, thank you for taking the time to read this story. This chapter will be a little longer (or so I hoped T_T) and I will try to bring a new one by night time. Hope you like it :)

What a strange dream Maggie had that night, starting by her awareness of everything. A wake dream that begins with her, happily shopping with her ass of a boyfriend. Shoes, perfumes, jewels. Everything she wanted, she got. Until this point, the dream doesn’t differ much of her reality. The good Dr. Sullivan made sure her precious daughters received everything they wanted, needed or not. A necklace she saw on the Internet? Bought. The same gloves that celebrity uses on that show? Already at your hands. A baby zebra from Africa? With or without stripes?

Yes, Maggie had it all. “I deserve” was her standard explanation. Continuing with the dream sequence, it goes on like reality till she rest her eyes upon a shine pedestal that had to be at least above 60 meters.

“What the hell??” – Maggie surprise wasn’t related so much with the fact that a 60 meters pedestal appeared semmenly from thin air, after all, she knew she was dreaming, but with what the hell could be so important to be put all the way up there. “Maybe a crown… yes! A golden crown, befitting of a princess… befitting of me!! Even my subconscious level recognizes it!”

- Nate! – If it isn’t clear, Nate is the ass of a boyfriend name – I want whatever it is up there. Go get it for me…… Please?

 

Nate looks at Maggie puppy eyes, then at the large structure and back at his girlfriend – Geez. I don’t know baby. It’s so high… besides, there is nothing to hold on that thing…

 

- Ah! Pretty please! – Maggie closes in his arm, prancing her perfectly round ass up – Your princess will reward you afterwards – She says, now whispering in his ear. He agrees and she chuckles satisfied. “What man wouldn’t comply to his princess wishes?”

 

But the “princess” happy mood soon turns south, as Nate proves to be unable to climb the pedestal, always going two meters just to fall on his own butt – “Ugh, even in my dreams you are a useless buffed prick” – Get out of the way, I will do it! – And so she did, willing to use her once magazine cover nails to climb the pedestal. Whatever was on top, she wanted, and wanted BADLY. These sharp nails where her proud, and she was using them without remorse, ruining them to reach the top, feeling a crave rising from the pit of her stomach directly to her salivating mouth.

And, incredibly, she did it, the top nearing her reach within seconds! Curiously enough, her feet didn’t seem to have left the ground and she had this strange itchy sensation at the end of her left heel for a while since the start of the climb. When Maggie looked down, there was this really ugly bug at the base of her golden sandals.

“Irk!!!” was all she uttered before crushing the insignificant being using her full weight. “stupid bug disrupting my dream”. Little did she know that the insignificant being she just crushed out of existence was, in fact, her boyfriend Nate. The boy saw as his girlfriend shoot to the sky, easily reaching a hundred meters within seconds, until all that was left in front of him was his girlfriend heel, now transfigured into a wall of red sweating flesh. Nate started hyperventilating.

 

“What is this shit?! Alice in Wonderland?!”

 

- Hey Maggie!! Baby!! Down here!!! Hey!! LOOK DOWN YOU DUMB BLONDE!!!

 

In complete despair, Nate threw the bags full of groceries and started to punch, just to witness his fists, his large boxer fists, bounce back at the thick flesh of Maggie heel. When the giantess finally glanced down, he was elated – Down here baby!! Pick me up!! – But, instead of her hand coming down, what Nate saw was the enormous sandal clad foot of his girlfriend going up with a rumble.

He trembled before the enormitude of the brown rubber sole towering above. With an “irk” sound and a disgusted look, the giantess made the sky fall on him. Satisfied with the scrunch sound beneath her sandal sole, Maggie returns her attention to the object standing on top of the pedestal.

 

“This crown is too tiny for my head” – The teen girl thinks, leaning back to have a better sight of her so desired object……………….. “wait a minute, this isn’t a crown” –  She recognized that object, it was hers! – “Why is this thing here?! This is just that piece of………….. ”

 

“WAKE UP MAGGIE! WE ARE ALREADY LATE FOR SCHOOL!”

 

Suddenly Jake’s voice resonate all over her dream, plumling Maggie down a dark hole and startling her eyes open, just to be meet with the step brother deep stare. A scream and she found herself on the ground, both foots up right at Jake face. – Good morning to you too Maggie. And gosh! As always your feet reek of sweat… oh and there is some dead skin over here, right at the center. Let me get it for you…

 

- Don’t you dare touch my feet, you perv! – She tries to land a kick on his face, but he knows best and back away right at the nick of time – And they don’t smell! I cleaned then yesterday before going to bed. Lotion and everything!

 

Jake can’t help but laugh at his little sister reaction – Hey, you didn’t let me finish. They certainly reek, BUT, it isn’t bad. Feet that smell are the feet of healthy girls. Now, go get ready. Kate is already eating breakfast.

With those weird words, Jake left the room. Maggie sits down with her soles facing up. It was true. There was dead skin all over the place, big green balls of dirt dead skin marinated in her sweat polluting the otherwise perfect lightly pinkish surface, emanating a pungent odor even the owner found it hard to ignore… “even so, he said it was ok…”

The truth is, Maggie knew she was in a dream because of the golden sandals. She never whore sandals, because the smell of her feet was just too powerful and too embarrassing. She tried everything the market offered and nothing worked, so she just wore shoes and boots. Not even heels where allowed in her closet and obviously enough, she never walked barefoot, not at home much less near Nate and her friends.

“And now, because of that pesky orphan father brought home straight from some hell hole I can’t relax in my own room. Since day one four years ago he could tell my feet smelled bad even when buried inside heavy socks and boots!”

 

- You say that, but he is the only one that is fine with your scent down there. Not even father could handle it, right? That’s why you use shoes even inside the house.

“?????!!!!!!!!”

 

Maggie turns around startled again. Her less pretty, less popular, nuisance of a younger sister, Kate, resting her shoulder on the door frame, arms crossed, smuggling. Maggie realized she has been voicing her inner thoughts once again. “Damn it!”

 

End Notes:

Please, if you liked or even if you didn't liked what you've read, leave a comment or a review. Suggestions are always welcome. Have a wondelful day and stay tunned. I will try to update as soon as I can :)

Like water and oil by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Finally managed to update! This chapter is more character driven, but fear not! The next is on the way and there will be some juicy parts in it! And, as always, thank you for taking your time to read this story!

- Get the fuck out of my room Kate!

 

- Or what? You gonna call Naaate? Preeeety pleaaaaaseee Naaaaate?

 

Blood rushed to Maggie’s face. That little twerp, not satisfied with eavesdropping her (inner) monologue heard Maggie sleep talking too. “Curse myself”.

 

- At least, I have a boyfriend to dream about. You on the other hand… Must be quite hard… – Maggie giggles, putting the index finger over the lips - Getting mistaken by a boy all the time I mean.

 

Kate, unphased by Maggie commentary, takes a steep into the room inhalating deeply – Better a boy than a bag full of garbage dear sister, which, by the way, smells way better than your piggies. – she clamps her nose and flaps her free hand to emphasize this last statement, while Maggie is completely flustered.

 

- Oh go suck a football ball or something!

 

- UUhhh! Someone woke up with the wrong foot.

 

- You think you are some big shot with your attitude Kate? – Blood now rushed trough Maggie’s head, a vain popping at her forehead – Do you know what people think of you at school? That you are a girl kisser! A fucking lesbian!!

 

- Better than being a bitch like you, fucking every guy only to get them to do whatever you want. Last time I checked, that was the definition of A WHORE!

 

- Oh now I understand! You are jealous! What happened? Woke up with the wrong foot and realized NO MAN WILL EVER WANT TO FUCK YOU OVER ME?!

 

--------

 

Kate and Maggie hated each others guts, they were like oil and water. Always bickering and calling names. That day was no different and although he didn’t know what happened in the short time he left Maggie and came to the kitchen just to find it empty, Jake could tell by the heavy atmosphere in the car that something happened between them again.

 

- So… - he started carefully, fully aware to be treading on dangerous ground – Who is gonna tell me what’s going on?

 

IT WAS HER FAULT NOT MINE! – The answer in unissono issued chaos. “She said my feet smell like garbage!” “She told me to go suck a football ball!” “She said I was a whore!” – Wait, what?! – At that moment Jake stopped the car and turned back to look directly in Kate’s eyes – Is that true Kate? Did you said your sister was a whore?

Kate rolled her eyes with exasperation – I am not a kid anymore Jake! Besides, she said you were a pesky orphan!

 

- What?! – Maggie retorted with indignation – I did not say such a thing! He is my beloved older brother. Stop making up stories monkey!

 

- You fucking LIAR BITCH!  - Kate made a movement raising her fist, but stopped upon seeing the look in Jake’s face. A look of utter disappointment… - Sweet yourself than!!

 

Kate gets out of the car and slams the door. Silence falls upon the other two, until Maggie speaks again – Don’t mind her Jake. She is just a dirty monkey and…

 

- Why do you do this to me? – He sighted – You are already sixteen, she is not even fourteen yet! You need to act more mature!

 

- Excuse me?! – Not even her father lectured her that way. Who this pesky orphan think’s he is? – So it’s alright for her to talk about my feet? I was defending myself!

 

- Why do you care so much about your feet?! They are normal feet!

 

- No, they are not! They are ugly and smelly and I hate them!! – Tears start to weal up in the girls huge blue eyes for Jake surprise – No, no Maggie. They are not ugly, I asure you! – But his comments have no avail and the girl keep screaming, leaving the poor guy flustered and in a loss of words.

 

- You are just a pervert, that’s why you don’t really care!

 

- No! That’s not…

 

- Even father thinks I smell bad! Can you imagine? My own father!

 

Jake could imagine, he was once a street rat. A very dirty and stinky rat no one dared to look straight. It hurts… a lot. So watching his cute little sister saddened to the point of hating her own feet made his heart ache with sorrow. Poor Jake couldn’t imagine it was all an elaborate act designed to escape another sermon. Yes, he was right, she was older and, therefore, a lot more vicious than Kate. While Jake sorrowed for her, she was already on revenge mode.

“I am going to turn Kate life at school a living hell, starting with the football team she so much loves. She mocked my boyfriend? Well, I don’t date him for free you dumb bitch! Just you wait…”

 

 

 

End Notes:

Now, just to be clear, THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND I, AS THE AUTHOR, HAVE NO INTENTION OF HURTING OR OFFENDING ANY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL WITH IT. THE DIALOGUE PORTRAYED IN THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PORPUSES ONLY. IN OTHER WORDS, IS PART OF THE STORY.

Suggestions are always welcome. Please, tell me if you liked something, if you didn't liked or if there is anything I can do to improve the story. Thank you, and I will see you in the next chapter :)

Enters the good doctor by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

The plot thickens! As promised, there is some action in this chapter, with the official introduction of the girls father and the return of Janine!! Thank you for taking the time to read this story and please leave a comment at the end. Suggestions are always welcome! :)

 

Adult life is not easy, especially if you are a renowned scientist. Dr. Edgar Sullivan, head of the bioengineering sector at the local University, has been struggling with the Mass Mutation Formula for long 6 years now. Pressure pours in from every side for actual results – mass growth or mass shrink – He have to come up with some result by the start of the next week, otherwise his budget and position would be in jeopardy…

Money wasn’t really the problem. His image and power on the other hand… the constant mockery behind his back, the failure in front of his daughters and, God forbid, his ex-wife. No! Edgar had to have a breakthrough… and it came… twice in the same week. First he talked on Monday with Jake.

Showing the formula to Jake was more desperation than anything else. He expected nothing from seventeen years old boy with barely a semblance of formal education. But the boy has actually shown some degree of talent! “If you are talking about altering mass” he said when looking at the research papers “It’s impossible for the human body because it works in a state of homeostasis, but there are animals whose homeostasis is intrinsically linked to their smaller or bigger stature. So, what you need is to alter this state humans have by adding something these animals have”.

“homeostasis, intrinsically linked” where did he learned such complicated words? Certainly not at the crap school he sent him to. He adopted Jake as part of the laboratory ‘social responsibility campaign’ and because he needed to cut costs by firing the maid and it worked out better than expected. The orphan worshiped him out of sheer gratitude, cleaning, cooking and acting as babysitter all for free!

“Wish I’ve had this idea sooner. I am such a genius! Now he even wants to leave and find a job to help with the bills.”

Jake’s idea was brilliant, but lacked a very important part. Than the second breakthrough came to him on Friday, right after his two younger daughters usual quarrel ended the usual way (with the mother… Jake’s intervention), Edgar decided to get out of bed. Truth be told, the good doctor was not a very good father, although he himself was not aware of this fact. Assent every whim being a far more easy path to win love and respect than actual  fatherhood, a path often rewarded only with contempt or/and hatred.

So you can imagine this man’s surprise in finding Janine sitting on her bedroom floor crying rivers in a silent sob. Should he enter the room? Should he say something or just leave her be? He didn’t have the slightest clue. She seemed to be muttering something.

“What is she doing?”

That’s when it hit him. The second breakthrough.

 

--------

 

Stomping all the way to her room, Janine couldn’t believe when she leaned against the bed and felt a squirming beneath her right foot. There, fighting to free itself from the crevices of her big slender sole, the ant she thought to have crushed at the kitchen was squirming in agony.

Janine smiles with delight at the pathetic scene before her eyes. The insect fought with all its might to survive, but for her all that might was barely perceptive, barely a itch on her enormous sole.

 

- So… you are just an ant, aren’t you? – She scrunches her sole with a laugh, the wrinkles smothering the insect body, leaving only the head visible – Don’t be afraid. Big sister will take good care of you…

 

Janine extends a finger and starts poking the ant. Unable to understand what was happening, the insect flaps his antennas in an attempt to call for help   – Hihihi. Stop! You tickle! – The fun is short lived. Janine’s feet involuntary jolt together, putting the ant out of its misery.

SCRUNCH

 

- NO! No, no, no! Not again! – Janine stretches her foot as hard as she can and scrapes the insect off the surface with her index finger. It’s dead. Another victim crushed by her. – I am sorry! I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to!

 

She cries desolated, letting her defenseless minuscule victim fall to the ground and runs to the bathroom locking the door behind her.

That’s when Edgar comes in. He didn’t comprehend what just happened and didn’t really care to also. The important thing was on the floor. The ant drenched in his daughter foot lint and sweat… cof, cof, I mean, DNA, drenched in Janine’s DNA.

“That’s it! HAHAHAHA! I am saved! I am truly a genius!!”

Silently, he recovered the insect from the ground and tip toed his way back to the door. But, before leaving, he glanced at the bathroom listening to Janine’s cry and whispered: thanks daughter. Your big feet will bring forth a scientific revolution”.

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading this far and I hope you liked. Please leave a comment even if just to say how bad the story is. It’s my first time writing and I really want to improve.

On a side note, some ideas came to my mind while writing this chapter. I might have a second story to work sooner than I anticipated! :)

 

The princess treatment by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Sorry people! I wasnt sattisfied with the final of this chapter so I deleted it and reuploaded. This is the final version of ch. 6. Again, sorry. This wont happen again! As always, thank you for taking the time to read this story :) 

- So what kind of man is your type Kate?

 

- Again with that question Zoey? You know I don’t have time for that kind of stuff. With the football team and tests. Besides, man are all the same.

 

- You talk as if you actually studied.

 

- I do study… a lot!

 

- Correction, Jake makes you study and you oblige. Ah! God knows what I would do if I had a handsome big brother to teach me!

 

Kate could almost see her best friend Zoey imagination running wild with a beefed version of her step brother carrying her over to the sunset. Always the romantic that one since they’ve matt in the kindergarten. Kate shakes her head fiercely trying to clear her head from Zoey’s perverted fantasies.

 

- First: gross. Secondly: he is not all good, you know?

 

- Oh really? And why is that?

 

- For starters, he snores like a lot. Also, he is bossy and treats me like a child all the time, telling me to eat all the food, to take a shower, do my homework…

 

- So what? He carries and watches out for you. Many girls in our class and beyond would kill for that kind of attention from someone so beautiful, so smart… OOOHHHH!

 

- G.R.O.S.S. You don’t know him like I do. This morning, he got all sensitive because I called the whore a whore. What is so wrong with saying the truth?

 

- You got into a fight with Maggie again?

 

- I was just joking around. She got all worked up and then Jake got all worked up too and blamed me. And I was defending him! Can you believe it?

 

- Actually, Kate, I can.

 

Kate raised her eyebrows in surprise by Zoey’s blunt response – Why? Are you going to defend them now?

Zoey sights as if she had to explain the most basic things to a child – Do you remember the first time I met your brother? How cold and distant he was?

- Yeah – Kate responds averting her eyes.

 

- It didn’t matter how many times me, the other girls or even the guys called, he just wouldn’t come into the pool. All that changed when YOU started crying. He came running with that serious expression of his and…

 

Kate remembered that day very vividly. It was Kate’s ten years old birthday party. Jake had just moved in and didn’t blend in with her friends. She didn’t like him one bit. He often looked at her in a strange way almost as if he was angry.

Some stupid boy decided to play a prank by snucking in a cockroach on her back. Obviously she got angry and tried to hit the boy, receiving a hard push back in response. Kate fell and blacked out. The next memory she has from that day is…

 

- And carried you in his arms straight to the couch like a prince carrying a princess!! AAHH! Just remembering it makes me want to hug him!

 

-          Could you stop making me fell gross about it? – She said that, but Kate was quite fond of this particular experience. Jake treated her with extreme gentleness and care that day and many other days in the last four years. Taking her to the school games, cheering for her, tutoring her in practically all subjects… Suddenly she felt a twinge of guilty.

 

-  I am going to the bathroom – Kate blurts out before running out of the classroom – Yeah, right. – Zoey smirks, but Kate is already gone, too far away to hear the sarcasm in her voice.

 

-----

While Kate searches for Jake, Jake searches for Maggie. Their conversation on the car left the boy really worried. When he was living in the streets, not having access to regular baths and clean clothes, people would wrinkle their noses at him. He hated his body, feeling dirt and unworthy. “She must fell something similar” He decided he shouldn’t let things end as they did.

Jake found Maggie inside an empty room talking to her boyfriend. Talking is an euphemism to having her tits fondled by Nate.

 

- Excuse me. – He called in a very composed but very firmly tone – I need to speak with MY SISTER.

 

- JAKE?! – Both answered startled at the same time.

 

- Uh… sure thing dude! See you later baby! – Nate backed away almost instantly, eager to get out of the awkward situation.

 

- Nate – He stops on his tracks upon hearing Maggie’s call – Don’t forget what we talked.

 

- Yeah, sure thing. Don’t worry baby.

 

“This guy is the basketball team captain and the principal’s son. What is he so afraid of Jake for? He is more of a wimpy than I thought… well that works in my favor so I guess it’s all right”

To be fair, Jake was 1 m and 89 cm, 2 cm taller than Nate. He also was a black belt in judo and the MMA club president, having fairly more built up body muscles… While Maggie analyzes these aspects of her brother in comparison to her boyfriend, Jake closed the distance between her chair and the door.

 

- I am not a pervert.

 

- What??

 

- And you are not dirty.

 

She blinks twice before understanding what’s it he is talking about and laughing lightly at Jake’s ingenuity.

 

- Thank you Jake, but we both know my feet are…

 

- Beautiful, with a prominent big toe, light pinkish soles and a delicate arch.

 

“Wow”

 

- Y…yeah, that’s an accurate description… as expected of my pervert older brother. Do you like my stinky foot that much? Hahahahahaha – She chuckles louder, but Jake doesn’t show signs of intimidation this time. In fact he gets even near. Maggie starts to feel uncomfortable. Both can only stare at each other’s face now. 

 

- W-What? What is it?

 

- Take off your boots. – He commands in a very calm demeanor, as if he was asking for the simplest thing on earth – I will prove to you.

 

“Prove?! Prove what exactly??!! That you are the biggest perv in the whole world???!!!!”

 

Maggie starts to breath heavily, trying to think how things got to this point – Take off your boots – He repeats softly. She gets up the chair but doesn’t move towards the door, instead sitting on the table. She unties the laces as Jake peels the boot out together with her white sock.

Her exposed foot drips sweat across the wooden floor. She stretches her toes inadvertently flipping a few droplets on Jake’s face, a pungent acrid odor filling the air.

“How… how can my so delicate soles produce such odor?!” Maggie thinks with dread. But what really surprises her is Jake. Instead of backing away he gets on his knees like a knight before his princess. She realizes she can feel his breathing in and out hit her damp sole.

Maggie’s eyes widen unable to believe the scene unfolding right in front of them. When Jake smiles up at her and says:

- See? They don’t smell that bad. So, don’t ever say you hate your feet again.

 

End Notes:

Again, sorry for the reupload TT_TT 

Please, leave a comment even if its just to say how bad you think this story is. Suggestions are always welcome :)

Incestuous desire - Part I by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. Finally got some time to sit and write. Hope you like it and as always, thank you for taking the time to read this story :)

 

 

Maggie looks intently at the man prostrated before her barefoot. The man known to be her good two-shoes of a brother, now acted like a dog, letting her hold his fickle breath within her square toes.

 

- You… you have always been that way, haven’t you?

 

- What do you mean?

 

- You always liked my feet.

 

The bluntness of the statement manages to get some laughs out of Jake, but he soon halts upon seeing the seriousness in Maggie’s eyes. Breathing heavily he rises to face her face to face.

 

- It’s not like that. I just don’t want you to hate your body and

 

- Cut the crap Jake.  Now that I think about it, you are always staring at my feet. Gosh, everything makes sense now. You always preferred to keep yourself distant at the pool! You never lost an opportunity… even today…

 

Thinking for a minute, Jake starts to explain, measuring every word – Yes… I do have a foot fetish, but I swear I never ever thought of you this way   - But is interrupted yet again, this time by a laugh so hard Maggie has to bend over holding her stomach.

 

- This is… oh gosh! This is… You! Of all the people, you, the perfect big brother, is a sucker for feet hahahahaha!

 

- Yeah, yeah. How hilarious. ‘Uuhhuu, he is a fucking pervert’. Can you please stop now?

 

- Oh C’mon Jake! I am just messing with you. I mean, who can blame you for falling for these little pretties? – Maggie absently waves her pinky toes and is surprisingly pleased to see that Jake’s eyes are glued on them. – Let's get down to the nitty-gritty. Do you jerk off a lot thinking about my soles? My creamy smooth soles?  

 

- Never – he answered dryly as he walked towards the door.

 

- C’mon now. Be a good boy and I might let you kiss the ball of my foot – She made circles on the ball of her right foot, tickling herself – Wouldn’t you love that?

 

- NO!! – Jake covers the distance between them in a leap – Neither you, nor Kate and God forbid, not Janine! I have NEVER EVER masturbated to any of you! And I rather DIE before doing it!! – Spit flying from his mouth – You can call me pervert all you want, but I am not some MANIAC that jerks of to his own FUCKING SISTERS!!

 

With that, he exits the classroom banging the door behind just to bump violently into Kate.

 

- He-hey Jake – the youngest sister stammered - Uhm… I was just passing by… is-is everything ok?

 

“Fuck” was all Jake could muster to think.

Maggie come right behind, tears starting to form in the corner of the eyes – Jake wait! I…

“Double fuck!”

 

.....................

 

Meanwhile, in a private room at the local gym, Janine flexes her toned arms, enjoying the feeling of the muscles contracting. Then she bends over towards the ground, squeezing the maximum she can. “This is heaven”.

Exercising her already statuesque physique made her fell a little better about that morning incident.  

 

- Janine! – A familiar male voice calls from the other side – Are you ready for today’s lesson?

 

- Mr. Carlos! Almost. 10 seconds. 30…31…32

 

While we wait, here is a quick file on Mr. Carlos: a famous personal trainer from out of town Janine exclusively hired. Oh, he is also a dwarf and her little toy boy. And I really mean it; the man is in the Guinness as the fourth smallest man alive, not even reaching Janine’s tights. Many times people confounded him with a child.

 

- 36… 37… 38… Ouch!!

 

Janine glances angrily at Mr. Carlos who had nipped her buttock.

 

- You know I can’t resist your big ass wrapped in black legging pants – he says rising his hands, like a criminal caught red handed.

 

- Really? – The girl rises to her full height and walks up to him menacingly. The dwarf is engulfed in Janine shadows and flinches a little – Are you implying that I have a fat ass?

 

- No! Never! Your ass is perfect! It’s the perfect size for my head, if you know what I mean. – He winckles and she smiled evilly.

 

- Naughty boys don’t get to choose – Janine gets on her knees, giving a clear vision to the biggest cleavage the man had ever seen – Naughty boys get to be buried in here.

 

Janine gently pulls Mr. Carlo’s head into a tight embrace, letting it rest on her boobs. They are hot and stick because of the exercises earlier and he can hear the girl’s steady heartbeat. She leans forward whispering in his ear: Will you behave?

-          Yes – the answer comes out as a childish plea – Please mommy, I will behave.  

 

The word ‘mommy’ obviously has some effect on Janine for she pulls the black top she was wearing up just enough to reveal a very hard nipple.

 

-          Then you can suck.  

 

The dwarf loses no time and presses his mouth on top of the nipple, slowly caressing it with the tongue.

A squeal comes together with silent moans as Carlos presses for more. They let themselves fall to the ground, now completely resembling a hungry baby and it’s mother.

When everything is over, Janine plays gently with Carlos hair, murmuring – Good boy Jake. Mommy is very pleased – After one hour, she was ready to leave, but Mr. Carlos, who was still sprawled on the floor panting a lot asked to wait.

 

- I know, I know that what we have is just fun and I shouldn’t ask, but…

 

- Then don’t ask. – She knew exactly what the personal trainer wanted to ask.

 

- But on our dates, you always call me Jake. Is this guy an ex-boyfriend or something?

 

Janine took a moment to think before stating with a smile:

- He is my pet rat.

(…)

- Girl, you really are a basket case.

 

End Notes:

Once again, thank you for reading. I will try to update more quickly and more frequently. If you liked or even if you didn’t liked, please leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.

 

Cold shoulder by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

All right! This chapter took way more time than I thought it would, but its here! I wanted so much things to develop and I think I finally decided the outline of the most important stuff... hopefully. Hope you like it and, as always, thanks for taking the time to read this story.

 

 

During the rest of the week after the incident at the classroom, things got pretty ackward pretty quickly within the Sullivan family, especially between Jake and Maggie; during all week he refused to speak with Maggie aside the strictly necessary, putting her ‘on ice’. On the other hand, Maggie wanted nothing but to talk to Jake. She even dismissed Nate and a school trip to the beach she so eagerly anticipated.

In the middle of this fight was Kate, and the possibility of the girl witnessing what happened that day worried the older brother more than anything. She was just thirteen years old and could easily be influenced by such scenes. What did she see? What were her thoughts about it? Did she tell anyone? Jake tried to probe for these informations, but to no avail. His younger sister avoided him as much as he avoided the middle one. Something that had never occurred before.

For the first time in recent years, Jake had doubts, blaming himself (and Maggie, especially Maggie) for the situation. As I was saying, Saturday came and things couldn’t be more ackward at the Sullivan house, with the exception of Janine, whose behavior couldn’t be more normal.

 

- Jake! Is the lunch not ready yet?! - the older sister screams at the top of her lungs from the sofa.

 

- Five more minutes Janine. And you know I am just a few footsteps away from you, right?

 

- Wow, someone has a mood.

 

- More importantly, what about Kate? I haven’t seen her since yesterday.

 

During all week Kate refused to speak with Jake more than the strictly necessary and avoiding every

 

- Huumm… who knows?

 

- You do.

 

- Do I?? Huumm… I might remember the midget saying something… – She pretends to be making a huge effort – Sorry, can’t do with an empty stomach.

 

Jake sights and rushes to finish Kate’s favorite meal: fried chicken with mashed potatoes, perfect for aspiring soccer players and children in growth like her. As he is about to bring Janine her plate, Maggie peeks from upstairs and comes down in a flash.

 

- Morning Jake! Had a good night of sleep?

 

Silence…

 

- Yes.

 

- Good! Good! Cause I need your help. Its urgent, really urgent! – She rushes to add.

 

Jake stares down at her, his cold gaze letting perfectly clear he did not quite believed what she was saying. – What is it?

 

Maggie smiles timidly, glad to have your attention even if just a bit. For almost the entire week you barely saw each other, let alone talk. Jake masterfully avoided her, but she knew that he would never ignore a plead for help  – One of my friends is throwing this big party tonight and…

 

- And you want me to drive you?

 

- Well… yeah, but not only that. I want you to come with me this time!

 

More silence. And a cricket sound.

 

- Sorry, I can’t.

 

- Why??

 

- I can’t.

 

- Jake!! Where is my food?! – This time was Janine who interjected.

 

The boy realizes he still had the plate of food and hurried to deliver it, but Maggie blocked the way. An unusual stern look all over her face

 

- Leave it there. If she wants it, she can come pick it up herself.

 

Janine already got up from the sofa and stomps her way into the kitchen – It seems its truth blondes are a tad dumber than average after all.

 

- Oh please! – Maggie rolls her eyes in that typical annoying fashion only teenages can do – Everyone knows YOU are the dumbass of the family. Speaking of which, how are the applications for college coming along? 

 

Janine is now red and trying to grab her sister's pajama collar, but Jake intercedes and stands between the two.  At the same time Maggie press on, making what is supposed to be an imitation of Janine scratching her nose.

 

- JANINE! DON’T!!

 

Jake sees the punch coming and tackles Janine to cover for Maggie but is too slow to evade. Everything goes dark. The last thing he is able to hear is the sound of glass shattering and Maggie frantically screaming his name. “JAKE!!” A sharp pain pass through his head and then nothing…

……………..

When Jake woke up, he is meet with an unfamiliar ceiling. He looks around trying to grasp his surrounds. By the softness of it, he must have been carried to a bed. Then a muffled sound picks his attention. 3 seconds pass by before he realizes there is a girl dozing off on his naked torso. Her golden locks sprawls in every direction and he sees a single strand is curled around the girl tiny red lips.

Jake wait several minutes just affectionately patting her head, not wanting to ruin such cute image, until Maggie also wakes up. His sister’s bright blue eyes are cloudy at first, but immediately lit up upon seeing him awake.

 

- Hey – he chuckles – did you carried me here? It’s usually the other way around.

 

Maggie doesn’t answer or laugh. Instead, she averts her eyes and sobs.

 

- I thought you were dead. – Her sobs transforms into full-fledge crying, a lot of snot starts running down her nostrils.

 

Jake realizes he's not the only one shirtless, Maggie is also only in her underwear. “Why?! Where the hell are we?!”

 

- Maggie… its all right, I am all right, but, please, you need to calm down – He looks around again and take notice of the posters hanging on the wall: all of football players and half nude women. A boy’s room – tell me what happened, where are we?

 

But Maggie was in no conditions to provide any answers. Instead, she just throws her arms around his neck, sobbing even more. On that moment, with her head hanging loosely just a few millimeters of his face,  Jake smelled the strong scent of alcohol, making a second realization: his sister had been drinking and was most likely drunk.

 

- You hate me, don’t you?!

 

- No Maggie, no! I don’t hate you! So please, I need you to get a hold of yourself!

 

- Liar! You don’t want me near, you don’t talk, you don’t even want to drive me anymore! You hate me!!!

 

Feeling guilty for her sorry state, moved by the tears, a desperate Jake hugs Maggie back. He tries to ignore the sensation of her very firm bust brushing directly against his naked skin, but Maggie squeezes even tighter.

 

- You don’t hate me? Really??

 

- Never! You are my cute little sister for Christ sake! If anything I… I love you very much.

 

On that exact moment Jake made his third realization of the day: Maggie was taller than him. No. She wasn’t just taller, she was getting taller!!

 

End Notes:

Yeah, things will get even more awkward for Jake now kkkkk. I would like to know what you people prefer: the hero to shrink or the heroine to grow? 

Please, leave a comment even if its just to say you didn't like the story at all. 

Thanks again for reading. I will see you in the next chapter :)

Jake's world by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

I am finally back!! Thank you for taking the time to read this story! Hope you like this new chapter :)

 

 

The sharp pain came stinging back, forcing Jake to bend and push Maggie away. He loses his balance and fall off the bed, when he manages to rise his head again, the entire room was expanding, with the ceiling and the walls rapidly getting further away as the ground became level with his plane of vision.

Then, as fast as it came, the pain went away, and Jake could bask into the sight of a building-sized nightstand. What a surreal sensation. But nothing compared to the monster-sized Maggie now looming above him.

 

- JAKE BECAME AN INSECT!

 

The younger sister boomed lowering her right hand towards Jake while the boy, not completely understanding what happened, starts to run from what seemed like monstrosities descending from the heavens to catch him. Needless to say it was futile; Maggie’s five giant digits easily holding his entire body in a fist.

When Maggie opens her hand again, she sees a minuscule Jake pinned in her sweaty palm.

 

- GOD! JAKE! YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING EVER!  

 

Jake screams in pain but Maggie is far too big to even consider his pleads. All she can hear are faint squeaks to which she giggles, oblivious to the fact that her voice now sounds tremendously loud to her brother.

 

- Stop!! Please Maggie!! Stop!!!

 

Suddenly, the giggles halt and the giantess stares down at him with a dumb expression – YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME – She booms down again - THEN, YOU WANT THIS DON’T YOU?

“What??” – Jake doesn’t get what his sister is saying until she shifts positions to sit in an Indian position. She peels Jake out of her palm using her left hand. He was now hanging between her thumb and index fingers.

 

- Maggie, listen to me!! You need to snap out of it! You need to take me to a hospit… uoww!!

 

His pleads were once more in vain. The thumb and index fingers parted away, letting the boy free fall more than 50 meters directly onto Maggie naked sole below. Jake thought he was done for, but the surface of Maggie’s sole proves to be smooth enough to cushion the fall. His body hits the appendage right in the middle with nothing more than a little bounce in its flesh.

When Jake attempted to get back up he sees a red mark of his face got printed on his sister foot flesh. His hands and knees are also buried in the soft surface.

 

“God! Her sole is made of cream or something!? And this smell!!”

 

Maggie foot odor never bothered him, but now it was in a complete different level. It was everywhere engulfing everything and it was so dense it scratched his lungs. He starts to struggle for air crawling forward as Maggie giggles shake the ground once more.

 

- YOU TICKLE!

 

The absurd of the situation is that while in pain and very scared, Jake could also tell he was aroused by the whole situation. Being the size of an insect on top of a girl sole. How many times haven’t this fantasy occurred to him? How many wet dreams… suddenly the images of Janine and Kate pass by what is left of his conscience.

 

“There really must be something wrong with me”

 

With this last thought of self-disgust everything goes dark again in Jake’s world.

…………

 1 hour earlier, at the University lab.

 

- You did it Dr. Sullivan!

 

- Yes…

 

- You did it sir!!

 

The assistant repeated, but the doctor remained still, expressing no perceptive reaction. In front of him was a glass cage containing an adult golden retriever the size of a domestic mouse. The dog once loud barks were now squeaks. – We need a human subject. – he finally said.

 

- Sir? But we still don’t know if there are any side effects. And we still have to test the reverse formula!

 

At that exact moment, the phone rings. “Father” the voice on the other side spoke – Yes, Janine. What is it? You know I don’t like being interrupted when I am at the university – “It’s Jake. He has been kidnaped!”.

……………

The lights slowly came back. Slowly Jake's eyes open again. Above is the same unknown celling, the same posters hang on the walls and he is still shirtless. Everything was almost the same, with the exception of Maggie resting her head on his torso. Instead she was sound asllep on a chair beside him...

 

"MAGGIE!!!"

 

The boy jumps up in surprise. His sister was no longer a giantess, or rather he was no longer bug sized. And she was (thank God) fully dressed, a white t-shirt covered her voluptuous upper body, skinny jeans made the job of hidden her underwear and her foot was, per usual, inside a pair of white shoes.

Maggie soon is awaken by her brother sudden movements. She tells him that they were in Nate’s house. After what happened with Janine she had called him and they dragged Jake out of the house.

 

- And I suppose Janine just agreed to all that?

 

Maggie shrugs at her brother question.

 

- She tried to stop us, but Nate guaranteed our free passage out.

 

- Did he hit her?!!

 

- After everything I told you, is that your main concern?? How about a ‘thank you’? After what happened I couldn’t left you in the same room as that nutcase!

 

- She is your older sister!

 

- Yeah?! Well, that older sister tried to punch  me so hard it knocked you out cold!! And why do you care so much? She treats you like shit, you realize that don’t you?!  

 

- Because she IS family! My family!! As YOU and Kate and the Doc ARE. And I LOVE all of you!!!

 

Maggie expression at those words was a mixture of pity and worry. She forced her azure gaze to focus entirely on Jake. She usually had other things more important outside the family to worry about, so that was kind new… Jake has always been the overprotective goofy that did whatever she asked. Now she took notice of his tense stance, his having chest, his painful expression.

 

- Jake… I had no idea you felt that way…

 

- And how exactly am I supposed to fell? I know I am adopted but that’s exactly why! You all took me in, not anyone else. For good or for bad I am indebted to the doctor… and to you, my sister.

 

Maggie is speechless, she never experienced or was expecting such statement. Her heart is in turmoil and the same seems to be true for Jake.

 

- Knock knock baby. What is our patient condition? – The door swings open and Nate enters without expecting any answer. Jake takes a deep breath and answers with a huge smile:

 

- Very well actually. Thank you for asking.

 

End Notes:

As always, if you liked or even if you didn’t liked, please leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.

Nate by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Uploaded TWO chapters this time guys (ch. 10 and 11). 10 is character driven. 11 is the one with size action, but I highly recommend you read both. Also, corrected some typing and grammar errors I spoted on ch. 1 and 9. Just mistakes I spoted by chance. If you see any other, please let me know and I will make the corrections. Thats it! Hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to read this story!

 

 

- So you are saying Maggie and her boyfriend kidnapped Jake?

 

- Yes, father. Yes. For the 100th time, yes!

 

- Janine, I am very busy right now. If they are with Nate, than he wasn’t kidnapped, don’t you agree?

 

- Yes…

 

- Listen, there is no need to be worried. I will come pick you up after I finish and we can pass by Nate’s place together?

 

- But father!

 

The doctor hung up, not bothering to listen whatever Janine had yet to explain. His daughter clearly wasn’t telling him the whole story (like the punch part), but it mattered not. Edgar Sullivan had more important matters to attend and, in fact, this whole unexpected silly incident came as a blessing to his plans.  Reentering the lab, he started preparing for a new test.

 

- Doctor? What are you doing? – His assistant interjected timidly.

 

- Didn’t I already explain that we need to test the formula on a human subject?

- But sir, we don’t have any human subjects!

- We do have, Victor. Well, I have. Two actually. I will pick then up in 10-15 minutes. Now, make yourself useful and fetch me two flasks.

………….

Nate house, 1 hour later.

 

- You scared everyone for a minute there man.

 

- Yeah, sorry to bother you on a Saturday.

 

- It’s cool man. You are my bro and Maggie is my little princess – Just to be honest,

 

Maggie’s stands at 1.70, so she is not particularly small. Janine stature, on the other hand, is 1.80 and Kate is the smaller with humbles 1.62 (light as a feather, easy to give horse rides).   

 

Maybe because of the strange dream or the recent events at school or both, Jake got himself spacing out comparing his sisters height and reminiscing the past.

 

- Jake? Hey, Jake! Are you listening?

 

- Huh? Sorry, you were saying?

 

- I said Janine sure knows how to throw a punch. The vision ok? Your left eye is really swollen.

 

- It’s all right. She is a bit stronger compared to other girls, but ice should do the trick.

 

- She is a brainless gorilla, that’s what she is. Can’t even get into college.

 

Jake glares at his sister comment but she scoffs defiantly – Am I wrong in something? She is an idiot.

 

-  She has other qualities.

 

- Enlighten me please.

 

(…)

 

- Like… her body? – It was Nate who talked first. As previously stated, Nate is not the brightest of man and here is unquestionable proof that I wasn’t lying.

 

- What did you just say, darling? I don’t think I heard right – Every other man would at least acknowledge there mistake and correct course. Not Nate.

 

- Well, you know. She has those melons right here – He indicates the chest area smiling – and a toned belly but I think everyone here can agree that Kate is the one with the best buttocks. So round and firm! Sometimes It’s difficult to believe she is just thirteen years old.

 

Maggie made her disagreement with a slap on his right check and a kick to balls before furiously exiting the room.

 

- Sorry about that – He wasn’t really sorry. If Maggie hadn’t already done it, he probably would have cracked Nate nuts himself. But diplomacy is always a necessary and valuable tool. A lesson Jake learned since the early years on the streets.

 

- Why is she so angry? She is the one with the best looks!

 

Jake shrugs, feign ignorance – Woman, man. Who understands then?

 

- They are nuts. But this is good. I actually needed to speak with you in private.

 

- Oh? – The unusual serious tone picked Jake interest.

 

- Maggie asked me to speak with the couch about Kate.

 

Jake awaits for him to continue, but Nate stay quite.

 

- What she wants you to do?

 

- Get Kate out of the interschool championship.

 

Jake laughs. Nate doesn’t have this kind of authority. She is the best player of the team, maybe of the entire school. Unless…

 

- Unless her grades fall below 5 and she is really hanging by a thread in math, history and biology.

 

- But these are the subjects she studied with me!

 

Suddenly it hit him. The reason why Kate had been avoiding him wasn’t because of the classroom incident; He got so worked up that he forgot the last semester results for Kate class were scheduled to be announced that same week!   “She probably didn’t even saw anything. She is just afraid and embarrassed of her bad grades like any other child would be”. 

 

- Uhmm… man, are you alright?? Maybe we really should go to a hospital…

 

- No need. No need buddy. Thanks for everything, but it’s about time to head home and have a talk with Kate – Jake patted Nate shoulder effusively –  Janine must have called father. He should be passing here right… about… now…

 

Soon the distinctive sound of the family sedan horn ringed together with the doctor voice – Maggie, Jake, I know you two are in there. Let’s go home!

 

- Thanks again. Oh! And Nate, if you ever do something with Kate I am going to rip out your teeths.

 

Mega-Maggie by Mr in A suit

Back home

If Maggie expected her father to heavily punish Janine for what she did, Edgar uttered no comments about the whole incident or not questioned his stepson swollen eye. He only explained Janine told where to find them, shoving a blue plaster to pass over the swelling onto Jake hand. Moreover, her elder sister was nowhere to be found.

 

- I can’t believe he just left us and went back to the lab!

 

- He is busy because he works hard to provide for you and your sisters.

 

- For US – Maggie corrected – You are also his son.

 

Jake stopped on the way to the kitchen and turned to face his sister that was right behind. Usually only Kate did this kind remarks about his stand on the household. 

 

- What? Something in my face??

 

- No… just thinking how Nate is the luckiest bastard alive.

 

- Shut up and give me the plaster so I can apply it already – her tone could be of annoyance, but the blushed cheeks denounce Maggie’s true feelings.

 

- Since we are alone, why don’t you give the sneakers a rest?

 

- But…..

 

- C’mon! You know I don’t mind your piggies company. Enjoy the carpet beneath your feet a little.

 

On that moment the girl had an idea, a wish actually, that she remembered.

 

- Ok. Wait here. I have to pick one thing upstairs. – Maggie does a mad rush to her bedroom and shut the door after passing. Jake can’t help laugh at her obvious excitement before continue his way to start applying the blue gooey.

………………

When Jake came to, his body felt strange, lighter, as if he wasn’t wearing any clothes.

“That’s odd. I don’t remember taking my clothes off”

Everything was shrouded in darkness, but the boy could tell he was no longer home by the surface that felt nothing like carpet. He tries to move forward and fell the environment.

 

- What is this? Seems like… Cotton??”

 

Suddenly, light starts pouring in through a hole that seemingly materialized out from thin air. But then Jake realizes Janine is there sustaining the passage with her right hand.

 

- Hurry!! – She screams stretching her free hand to him – Before she comes back!   

 

- What? What are you talking about? –

 

Upon stepping outside from wherever he was in, Jake saw himself staring at what appeared like a forest of red trees, except those straight red things without leaves or branches or roots could never be considered trees. “So we are most certainly not in a forest”. But what really got Jake’s attention was a giant glass structure right in front of them that eerily resembled the flask containing the blue plaster.

- Janine… where exactly are we? – He asked not taking his eyes from the flask.

 

- No time to explain – She panted, clearly making a huge effort to form the phrases – We gotta get out of here before she comes back.

 

- Before who comes back??

 

BOOM

The ground, no, the entire world shock with a loud thud.

BOOM

Another one.

BOOM

 

- No… it can’t be…

 

It was. Earthshattering steps for him and Janine but a simple walk down the stairs for the now humongous Maggie.

- This is a dream!! Another nightmare!! – Jake try to convince himself although, deep down he knew the truth.

In the dream, he was small, but now Maggie body easily towered over 500 meters. Janine shouts and waves, desperately trying to get her sister attention despite knowing how the effort is.   By comparison, they should look like nothing more than sand grains in her path.

Maggie had changed into a white swimsuit, walking straight to their location until she was directly over them. The blonde giantess prepare to take another step, her enormous sole casting a shadow over Jake and Janine. Jake is still in disbelief, unable to move or look away, but Janine grabs the boy arm and runs faster than she ever did.

BOOM

They evade certain doom under Maggie colossal toes, but only by millimiters. The foot fall rises a small typhoon that send the two tines flying away. Both teens scream at the top of their lungs as they roll under the sofa.

Several seconds pass without nothing happening. The constant shockwaves came to a sudden stop.

“She must have stopped moving” Jake thinks .

He tries to lean on his arms to get back up when he spots Janine beside him. Blood clearly leaking from the girl forehead.

 

- Janine!!

 

Without any warning, thunderous roars fill the place, shaking everything down to thecore. Although indiscernible at his current size, Jake immediately understood that those horrible deep sounds were words. Maggie was speaking, probably asking why his clothes where on the ground and calling for him.

 

- JAKE. JAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?

 

Soon the shockwaves started again, but, this time the epicenter seemed to be moving farther and farther away with every loud thud. They were safe for the time being.

……………….

Janine remembers five years prior, the time she spent as a high school freshman. She was top of her class and dated the most handsome hunk you can imagine. She was also top notch in sports, being the ace of the track team. Long story short, she was a better version of Maggie and Kate in one. The scene changes to her room. The sun is setting  and she is doing some aerobic exercises when her father yells for her to come down.

Maggie is already sitting in the living room, but, surprisingly, her eyes weren’t glued on the phone screen. Little Kate was also, looking at something with a worried expression.

 

- Oh Janine, you are here. Come meet Jake. He will be living with us from now on.

 

“Right, this is the first time we meet Jake. Kate at the time didn’t like him one bit. If I am not mistaken she said he seemed… what was it?”

 

- He seems dirty.

 

“Yes. That’s what she said. Then I scolded her…”

 

- Kate! – “She shows me the tongue so I hit her head” – Sorry about it. She is just a silly brat.

 

“And went to give the boy a hug. Gosh. Now that I remember it, I must had been covered in sweat. So embarrassing, but I didn’t want Kate commentary to get to him. He was actually a pretty cute boy, with the messy hair and emerald eyes”.

The scenario changes again. Janine is still in the living room only alone this time. Laughs echoes in the walls. She tears up. Her chest hurts. Suddenly the sealing of the house is ripped off and her father face appears flanked by Kate and Maggie, who stare down laughing.

 

- You are finally going to make something useful to me, my failure of a daughter.

 

Janine screams before everything fades away and she open her eyes.

 

- Thank God! You woke up!!

 

Jake hurriedly push his older sister into a hug, but soon regrets his action as the feeling of her bare boobs remind him that they are both fully naked.

 

- Get away from me you pervert! What is going on?! Why are we naked?

 

- You don’t remember? We shrunk down to some millimeters and you saved me from being squashed by our sister.

 

Her memories come back in flashes and Janine cry while holding her kness tightly – We’re screwed!! We’re going to die like insects!!!

Jake had to agree. Their situation was far from good. The air was stale, full of dust and, above all else, at their current size it was just a question of time before they ended up in the menu of some ant or killed by their own family.

 

- Listen, Janine, I need you to stay calm. I left my cellphone on the sofa. I am going to climb up there to get it.

 

- What?! No!! It’s too dangerous! What if Mega-Maggie comes back??

 

“Mega-Maggie? Incredible how she unintentionally managed to strike a joke out of this mess”.

- It’s all right. The Mega… I mean Maggie went to her room quite some time ago. I don’t think she will come down any time soon. Besides, this is our best chance to get help. If we stay put we will just starve to death.

 

- But how do you plan to climb the sofa??

 

- Don’t worry. Stay here and watch. I have a plan.

 

For the next thirty minutes Jake submerged in between the carpet bristles, rolling in dirty until he judged his entire body was filthy and sticky enough.

 

- Ok. It’s now or never – Before initiating, he looked at the sofa then back at were Janine was standing – If I die… please don’t give up.

 

From Jake perspective, the sofa could very well be considered the biggest skyscraper in the world, only made of leather and sponge. The climb took him what felt like hours, not to mention he hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast. So, although happy for reaching the top successfully without meeting any trouble, the boy was virtually wasted.

If he knew what was coming, he would never have stopped to rest, even for a second.

…………..

Kate thanks Zoey and her father for driving her home from the football train before opening the door. She was forced to skip the team get together afterwards because Maggie called saying Jake had gone missing.

 

- All is probably a big misunderstanding from the stink blonde – she speaks to no one in particular before opening the front door – Speaking of stink uff I am not one to talk also – she continues the monologue while sniffing her left armpit.

 

The coach was demanding more of her with every training section, what meant she always ended up drenched in sweat, especially on the nether parts. Usually Kate would shower right away after the training, but, because of the story about Jake, she didn’t had time even for a change of clothes, coming home with the red shirt with white stripes and black mini shorts of the team still disgustingly sticking to her body.

Tired and sweaty, the first thing Kate does is take off her soccer cleats and stretch her legs on the sofa.

- Ah! This is heaven – The girl blissfully declares adjusting her butt on the cushion.

 

End Notes:

Please, leave a comment telling if you liked or not. Suggestions are always welcome.

So near yet so far by Mr in A suit

The key hole turning sound warned Maggie that Kate had returned home. She had been fussing around in the bedroom waiting for her.

 

-          Where were you?! I left like a thousand messages on your cell phone!

 

-          I was training, all right?! I can’t bring my cell to the camp.

 

-          And did it occur to our ladyship of notifying someone in case something happened?

 

-          Geez! Get off my back. Since when do you care so much for me or Jake?

 

-          Oh bite me! Our brother is missing while you put up an act and just sit confortable on the damn sofa!

 

“Ugh. What a hypocrite. She is right about the sofa though. Don’t know why it’s so darn comfy today; my ass seems to fit right into the cushion”.

Unbeknown to both girls, their brother was currently fighting for dear life under Kate rear. Given how big they were, the young girl rounded prominences covered every corner of the sofa pillow, leaving no room for escape. He would die. It would be instant game over, should his sister rock-hard gluteus hit him directly.

For most people, the sheer sight of those meteor-sized buns coming in their direction would be enough to throw all hope of survive out the window. Not for Jake. The boy starts a mad-dash towards the middle of the sofa, refusing to give up until the very end, when he is utterly engulfed by then with a muffled scream no one other than himself could hear.

Meanwhile, several meters above, the two giantesses continue their discussion.

 

-          What you mean she punched him??!!

 

-          Janine meant to punch me but Jake got in the way and ended up knocked out... His left eye looked pretty bad.

 

 

-          And then you decided to go for a swim? You should have called an ambulance or punched the bitch right back at least!

 

Maggie rolls her eyes as if she had just heard the stupidest idea ever.

 

-          Look, long story short, I thought of inviting him for a swim to relax after father brought us back from Nate’s house, but when I came back, his clothes were scattered across the kitchen and he was nowhere to be found. He even left his cellphone here… I am really worried something bad might have happened to him.

 

Now it was Kate who rolled her eyes in a condescending way – Jake is not like you who needs a nanny 24/7, he knows how to take care of himself – She said getting to her feet – I wanted to take a shower but that will have to wait. I am going to look around the neighborhood.

 

-          I tried reaching father, but he isn’t picking up. I am going to stay home in case Jake comes back on his own.

 

Maggie understood that Kate ironic commentary was just the girl’s rough way of showing kindness and trying to calm her down. Like that Kate left in search of her injured, possibly confused, brother, not imagining Jake had been with her (almost within her) the entire time, stuck to the back of her shorts.

On one hand Jake thought of himself as lucky for having averted certain death. On the other, he wished he had died, for the dirty he used to escalate the sofa got mixed with Kate ass sweat and trapped him right in between the girl insanely strong ass checks. To make matters worse, Kate muscles always tensed up a lot whenever she was worried about something, smothering the poor man even further.

The slightest twitches of her butt were enough to inflict unimaginable pain on Jake tiny self. The tiny screamed and squirmed, begging to be set free, for the pain to stop, but, as time passed, Kate body heat only increases, drenching her and her unknown prisoner in even more thicker layers of sweat.

………

By the time Kate gave up on the search and returned home, the sun had already set. She opened the front door, kicked the shoes off and dragged her feet up to her room, without bothering about Maggie snoring on the sofa or the many booze cans scattered around the floor.

“Fucking drunk whore. Doesn’t this family have anyone normal?!”

The Sullivan maybe a very rich family, but, as many rich families, they were pretty dysfunctional on an emotional level. Since her earliest memories, Dr. Sullivan was always working, your typical workaholic distant father. According to Janine, that is one of the reasons why their mother divorced and went away… That and a lover she never got to know.

Kate counted five years when her parents’ marriage went south and she came to blame herself for it. She pleaded her mother not to go, to stay with daddy and to not leave her alone.

“Whores. All of them.”

Alone in her bedroom, the usually big-mouthed girl brace her own knees feeling frail and scared – Will you leave me alone too, Jake? – She muttered to herself.

………

Maybe because of the sadness, the pressure centered upon Jake gave in a little, allowing him to push his head out of the gluteus maximums and breathe more easily. True, he felt like a micro-sized mole inside a hell-hole, the entire air around him was still the hot stale product of his younger sister body fluids, but it also was way better than sucking sweaty directly off the fibers of her football shorts while being crushed from all sides.

 

-          Oh thank you!! Thank you Kate!! One minute more there and I…

 

But he spoke too soon. From inside the crack of the bulky butt came a blatant distinguishable grunt sound. Jake instinctively guessed what that eerie sound meant: Kate’s anal sphincter had also relaxed.

 

-          No… No Kate!! You can’t!!! I am here! I am down here in your ass!!!!!  

 

There was no mercy. A deafening rumble was immediately followed by a putrid smelly gust, the hot wind burning Jake’s nostrils and eyes, branding the boy lungs with its foul scent for life. The smell of that fart would  haunt him for life.

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading! Please, leave a comment telling if you liked the chapter or not. Suggestions are always welcome. Just a reminder: english is not my primary language. If you spot any mistakes, please, leave a comment and I will correct it as soon as I can. Thank you again.

Her first time with a flea by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

BobGreen recently asked how I think a relation between a girl the size of a continent and a human would be, which inspired me to write this chapter. Hope you all like how it turned out.

 

The most ordinary fart from a 13 years old girl was pretty much a hurricane for our tiny protagonist. The smelly winds manage dislodge and sent Jake whirling towards the hard tile floor. Surely two, maybe three ribs were instantly reduced to crumbles, so Jake had no choice but stand still for the time being.

Sadly, no longer than 1 minute passes and a tremendous rumble announce that the humongous Kate is already on the move again. She just need to get up to cast Jake’ world into darkness and awe. A cloud of dust forms from her rise; It’s like witnessing a mountain walk… one socked feet at a time.

In monumental momentum, Jake watches as Kate turns to take her socks off, than her shirt, sport shorts and, finally, her bra and underwear. Jake could not believe the majestic scene unfolding in front of him; so much that, in a mixture of awe and pain, the tiny speck of a brother fails to notice he was standing right over the path of his ‘little’ sister nude form to the bathroom. And when it’s more than clear Kate’s colossal right foot is coming towards him, all Jake can utter is a scream of fear before the hulking appendage overwhelms him.

You may laugh, but, though twisted, being so small ended up saving our protagonist life this one time because, different from Maggie, befitting an athlete, Kate’s feet are full of calluses, possessing thicker rough skin marked by constant impact trains; and Jake experiments this difference first hand as he is jammed inside one prominent cranny near the ball of her foot.  

At 2 mm in size, as I stated before, Jake and Janine right now are like grains of sand in the face of those who were once their peers. However, only now Jake can fully grasp their situation, felling what it’s like to be perceived as no more than a speck of dirty at the bottom of a girl foot. A girl he once called sister. Now he was reduced to an entity unworthy of Kate’s attention, even less than an insect, eating off the gunk on the crevices of her sole.

………..

Stepping into the bathtub, Kate lets out a sigh of relief. Warm hot water washes over, covering every inch and releasing the cumulated stress.  

 

- Aah! This is life.

 

As the stress goes away, she starts rummaging about the mysterious vanishment of her older brother through more optimistic lens.

 

“It isn’t like him to disappear like this, but he is so strong and intelligent and the most dependable person I’ve ever known… he never messes around and have always watched my back, helping me with studies, playing soccer with me… hell what kind of trouble someone like Jake wouldn’t be able to handle?”

 

- Yeah… Maggie is probably overreacting… there is no way Janine could really hurt Jake. Besides…

 

Besides, she just couldn’t stop feeling that Jake was somehow close by. While not quite understanding where those sudden fierce convictions sprouted from, Kate rests her feet up on the edge of the tub, absentmindedly playing with her toes. She spreads than scrunch them. Spread… scrunch… mutating our tiny dot-like Jake landscape into a roller-coaster that tossed him around canyons made of foot flesh and grime.

 

- Oh no! No more, Kate! Listen!! I am down here! Stop wiggling your… WOW!!! Careful up there!!

 

Jake unheard pleads were not because he was trapped and wanted to be freed, but rather because the constant bounce threatens to expel him downward into a free fall. And that’s exactly what happens.

When Kate stretches her feet with more vigor, she propels Jake out and down to the revolting waters below. Jake survives (we can’t kill him… can we?), but without any force left to fight, he gets submerged, the water dragging him towards the center of the bathtub where his massive little sister is.

………

- Jake is alright… he has to be. I am sure he will turn out any moment now. Then I will have him apologize a 100 times over and even if he puts on that silly smile on his face I… I….. Huuh??

 

 All of a sudden Kate is pulled back into reality by a squirming sensation. There was something alive struggling with her left nipple.

Her first thought was that some insect had got held there.

 

- Eww!!

 

So, she quickly brings her finger down to smite whatever was crawling on the tip of her nipple. But, much to Kate astonishment, instead of smacking it to a halt, the insignificant minute squirming intensifies.

 

- H-hey! What…? Stop it!

 

Kate demands, adding more force, anxiously becoming aware of the pleasure she was actually starting to relish.  Yes, folks, Kate is a virgin up to this point. What did you expect? Thus, she lets out her first moans in a most angelical mixture of pleasure and fear.

This new flow of pleasure is intense, like nothing she had tasted before. Her nipples become hard as a rock and she twitches, panting nonstop. Instinctively, Kate moves her finger down, making feverish round movements around her privates.

 

- Oh God! Oh God!!

 

Kate doesn’t have experience, but she feels it. Her clitoris expansion, effortlessness ripping the foreskin with. All is erogenous at this moment and she can’t help amuse herself, thinking how everything, first her nipples and now her clitoris, must appear mammoth to the pint-sized insect who got caught up in her bath time.

 

- Careful not to die down there little flea! You are in over your head!

 

Kate booms with a chuckle, completely drunk with pleasure. In such state, Kate couldn’t possibly listen or even care about the pleas or the pain inflicted on the tiny insignificant being she had pinned down on her G zone.

At least, the girl jolts up and climaxes for the first time in her life.

…………….

After the final squeal is let out, Kate falls limp, fully enjoying her first sublime after orgasm moment, but is simply stunned out of it by a sleazy movement on her Index finger.

 

- It can’t be…

 

 Bringing the finger nearer her face, Kate has to squint but manages to see the black dot moving around her index fingertip, struggling not to drown on the pool of stick fluids she had just produced.

 

- You are a real fighter, little flea, did you know that?

 

The young teen contemplates the idea of just killing off that strange (perverted) thing, but ultimately chooses to be merciful. She didn’t really hated insects all that much and was genuinely curious about how such minuscule thing succeeded in giving her such a great time.

 

- It looks today is your luck day. I might want to keep you… Oh sorry.

 

The girl realizes even her feminine voice should be pretty thunderous for her new pet friend, so she lowers her tone.

 

- Now, let's find out what you really are…

 

BOOOM… BOOOM…BOOOM

And, like that, the young teen steps out the bathtub, naively carrying Jake along with her.

 

End Notes:

Many thanks to the people who left me a review, especially to MacroGod for all the support. Guys, I am not english native and it takes a lot of effort and time to get these chapters done in a way I think will please the community. So, if you can, please leave a review/comment to let me know if I should continue this story or not. I really appreciate all feedbacks and always try to reply as fast as possible. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all well again before Xmas. 

The useless and the useful by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

As promised, a chapter before Christmas!! Hope you all enjoy. As always, thanks for reading!

 

Janine screamed at the top of her lungs to the two girls chatting above, desperately trying to tell Kate not to sit on the couch. Obvious, neither giantess paid any attention to her yelps. She wanted to scream “you killed him!!” and cry. She understood she should be sad, but the ‘pop’ sound produced after Kate sat…

Janine was left alone, laughing her ass off as the only witness to her step brother demise under a monster crack… and then… she cried. Many minutes passed until her strength came back. Kate had already gone outside in search for Jake and now, the only clamors above came from Maggie constant walking around, but the footfalls also stopped after the giantess drunk herself to sleep on the couch.

The elder sister stays put while contemplating her options… Outside the shelter of the lounge, a forest composed of dust and red fibers, the carpet between the living room and the kitchen, stretched for miles…

 “Should I make a run for it? Even if I manage to not end up squashed or eaten, how many days will it take to get to the kitchen and find edible food? One day? Two days? Will I survive that long without water?”

 

- Hey, you thinking about doing something stupid aren’t you?

 

“Huh?!”

Startled by the sudden interjection, Janine turn around. There, hidden in the corner, is an ant. Seeing Janine terrified expression, the ant talks again.

 

- Relax. I am not here to hurt you. 

 

- Wha… how? Am I mad? Have I gone mad?

 

- If you are mad, I guess I am one crazy ant too. I never thought the day I would be able to exchange words with human would come.

 

(…)

 

- My God! My God!! Is this really happening right now?? Are you for real??

 

- Bah! You tell me! You are clearly human but… something about you is like me.

 

- Yeah, duh. We are almost the same height… though you seem taller by a hair or two.

 

- No, you fool. If it was just that we wouldn’t communicate at all. There is some part of you that seems like me. How did you become like this? Why are you so small?

 

Truth is, when her father came home, Janine was pretty upset about everything that happened earlier. So he offers some strange blue liquid saying it would help Janine calm down.

- Then my body shrunk. Smaller and smaller and smaller, until my own house felt like an entire different world to me.

 

- I see… so this is what? An experiment from your father?

 

- I guess it is…

 

- Must have been scary…

 

- It still is. When I came to, Jake was back with Maggie but…

 

- Sorry, who?

 

- My step-brother and sister. The blonde snoring up there – Janine points upward as to make her point –  Anyway, they didn’t felt like my step-brother and sister at all. They felt like gods to me, you know?

 

- Oh I know what you mean. Trust me, you get used to it.

 

- Yeah. I could get used to living in one of Jake’s biceps… or having him at the palm of my hand… - Janine stares coldly at her own palm – But I guess both are impossible now.

 

- And why is that?

 

- He died.

 

As part of a insect species, the ant can’t fully grasp Janine sadness and thought the girl aloof attitude to be due to hunger and thirst, so it decided to carry her to the kitchen.

 

- There is plenty of food there. You will feel better after eating something.

 

As they made their way, Kate returned home, but that didn’t troubled then as the giantess only mumbled about Maggie being a drunken whore, kicked her cleats aside and went upstairs. Janine chuckles. At the bottom of the soccer cleats there were remains of a black ant deeply glued together by gum.

 

- Friend of yours?

 

- No.

 

- I killed quite some of your friends for sure back when I was larger.

 

- Why did you do such thing? – The question didn’t bore any signs of hatred, it was just the plain curiosity of a lesser being who got the one in a life chance of talking to a greater one.

 

- … Don’t know – She answered after some thought – Because we can, I guess. Ants are weak and small.

 

 

- I see… well, you are probably not wrong.

 

- Right? Don’t blame us. Ants are practically made to be stepped on by humans. Your kind is always walking around everywhere. So annoying. Most times, I crushed the likes of you just because they dared get near my feet.

 

She wriggles her toes in front of the ant eye laughing nervously.

 

- But, then, what does that make of you?

 

- Right now? A useless human! Hahahahahaha!!.

---------

Maggie continued stretched on the couch in a half-asleep half-awake state after drinking a couple beers to try and calm down, when a scream upstairs brought her back.

 

- What?! What is it??!

 

But there was no answer.

 

- Kate, is that you? – She called again – What happened?? Did you found him??!

 

Maggie tries to jump up, but only manages to tumble face down on the floor. It’s like an atomic bomb explosion. Even if they were almost at the kitchen doorstep, the impact sent waves everywhere and made Janine lose her balance.

 

- OUCH!!

 

The giantess utters, poorly standing to her feet. The blonde tries to move forward despite the nauseating sensation inside her guts, directly en route to her shrunken sister. Everything is trembles and shakes and Janine is unable to see straight or recover balance.

 

- Help!! Please!!! Make it stop!!! Make it stop!!!!

 

A dark menacing shadow is casted over the tiny girl. Grime pours from the sky. Maggie’s foot now hovers over Janine dominating the tiny field of vision. Janine sobs uncontrollably as Maggie starts descending her smooth pale sole for another step.

Suddenly, the talking ant picks Janine with the jaw and starts to run way faster than when it was carrying her. Nonetheless, It was clear they wouldn’t scape the feet.

- Human!

 

- W-What?!

 

- Keep your head down!

 

The ant made a sudden stop to accumulate enough momentum before throwing the girl forward with all its might.

 

- It was a pleasure being useful to you! Keep on living!

 

With those last words, the ant was squashed. Janine did not got squashed too by a hair string and the impact sent her rolling away some more inches (meters from her perspective).

She had lost all sense of direction but didn’t bother to move. She just stayed there lying on her own back… crying, not making any sense out of anything anymore. First Jake, now the ant. She was alone again.

Shockingly, after a loud thud, Maggie’s face appears above Janine, her bright blue eyes looking straight to her location. Maybe she was finally seen! Maybe there was still hope after all!

No. That booze from earlier was taking its toll and the nausea got so much worse Maggie had to kneel. Janine was just below her face, noticing Maggie white skin was paler and displayed an unusual radish shade.

The giantess gritted her teeth in pain but it was in vain. She opened her mouth with a cavernous grunt and a waterfall of vomit just rushed out.

 

End Notes:

Not sure if I will be able to upload another chapter before the new year, so I would like to take this chance and wish to all my readers a MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! MAY 2020 BE A GOOD YEAR FOR ALL GIANTESS LOVERS :DD

 

Rising awareness by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Just a short chapter. Sorry. Been quite busy, but I think I have most of this story figured out. Thanks for reading :)

 

 

When Janine opens her eyes again she is most surprised to be alive. the last memory she has is from Maggie’s cavernous mouth opening up with a most horrendous roar and then… a ton of vomit raining down in an endless torrent that sweeps everything on its path. Now, the carpet forest had disappeared; the floor was a hard brown one with rifts and cracks everywhere, and just few steps ahead from herself, she spotted Jake lifeless body.

 

- Jake! Jake!! Can you hear me?!

 

No response. Nothing. The step-brother’s body lay full of bruises and his breathing is slow. Janine conceives the worst, getting so worked up in the process that she fails to register the monolithic fingers coming for her; they form a claw to pinch her off the ground and although Janine fiercely struggles against her captor fat thumb and index fingers, it’s less than useless. Soon she is staring at a humongous blue eye.

Maggie herself can’t believe what she is seeing through the magnifying glass.

 

- My God, it’s really her!

 

- Told ya – is all Kate says in return. She is far more concerned with Jake than Janine.

 

- And how did you found they? They are smaller than ants!

 

Let me intervene hear. Kate was not the most brilliant student, but she had plenty of curiosity to compensate for it and, thanks to such a trait, she decided inspecting the tiny flea on her possession. For the bruised Jake, seeing Kate pick up a magnifying glass was the best turn of events. The young boy evoked whatever energy he had left when Kate’s hazzle eye filled the horizon to wave and call for help. For one moment, he feared losing conscious. Oh if only that was the case…

 

- AAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The air trembles before Jake ears can register Kate deafening scream. Kate, still in shock, try taking another look, but Maggie voice brings her back to reality.

 

- Kate, is that you? What happened?? Did you found him??!

 

Found? Yes! She had found him! She had to tell Maggie about this! The girl clutches her fingers together and runs out of the bedroom while having tiny Jake safely trapped inside her stuffy fist. But when Kate finally meet with Maggie, the late is on all fours throwing up all over the floor.

 

- What the fuck Maggie! Don’t expect me to help clean this mess.

 

- Ah… A little help… please? – Maggie asks, angrily gritting her teeths at her younger sister coldness. Kate scoffs but ultimately decides to help.

 

None of the giantess is aware of Janine’s body floating on the green-ish gastric pool. From their point of view, Janine is just another dot on a pool of digested food.  But Jake had this strange uneasiness, this intuition that, much like him a few minutes before, Janine was in the worst situation ever.

He starts rubbing against the callous joints of the hand, in hopes of calling attention to himself. It works. Fearing hurting Jake, Kate loosens her grip and opens the hand. Seizing this chance, the tiny runs towards the edge of the palm. From there he can locate Janine and tries to get Kate’s attention.

 

- WHAT IS IT?  - Kate booms to him. Despite his best efforts, Kate is more worried with helping Maggie right now and doesn’t understand his desperation. For all he knew, Janine could already be dead… without choice, Jake takes a deep breath and jumps off Kate’s palm.

 

The free fall is cushioned by Maggie’s puke. The gastric liquid feels uncomfortable, the smell is terrible, but Jake refuses to stop, fast swimming to were Janine’s body is. He manages to get to her but is far too tired and hurt. The rescue mission isn’t a total failure, because a most frantic Kate sunk her index finger into the vomit pool and pulled both out.

That is the summary of what Kate had told Maggie with extras from the storyteller. What will happen now that both sisters are aware of their siblings shrinking?

 

End Notes:

Will try uploading another chapter tomorrow or wednesday. Feel free to leave a review. Suggestions are always welcome.

Caretakers by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading :)

Her sister's thumb and forefinger threatened to flatten her. On the horizon, everything was filled with the blue of Maggie's iris, which she watched in amazement through a magnifying glass. She wasn't even putting on strength and Janine's skin had already started to turn blue.

 

- It really is her.

- Yes.

- And that dot on your desk is Jake?

- Yes.

- He is fine? Why don't you move?

- Don’t know.

- Ugh.

 

Kate's monosyllabic responses annoy Maggie. She looked in shock for a while now, probably blaming herself for the whole situation... she panicked when she realized that Jake had jumped into the disgusting puddle of vomit and stuck both hands inside it to try and rescue him.

But the one who felt more guilty was Maggie, although she managed to hide her anxiety better. She puts Janine back on the desk and then bent down, trying to get her face as near as possible from Janine’s position.

On the desk, Janine gasps for air and is terrified by what unfolds before her. Her sister's face, once so fair and delicate, now seemed disproportionate and full of reliefs, even the snot on her nose was as clear as day. Her fleshy red lips where like tomatoes and full grooves; when they parted, they made a cavernous sound that almost burst Janine eardrums.

 

- Go check on Jake. – Maggie booms full of authority.

..........

Jake opens his eyes slowly. He feels tired of all the problems weighing on him. Getting stuck in Kate's ass, then bathing and jumping, a desperate attempt to save Janine ... Janine!

All tiredness was gone by the momment the young man notices his older sister at his side. He soon tried to stand up, but his sister held him in a tight embrace, covering his vision with her lush black locks.

 

- I thought you had died - she said in a fibble voice - I thought I would never see you again.

- Me too ... I was also afraid of not seeing you again.

 

The two completely forgot their nudity and stayed like that for a full minute. Then Janine remembered the ant that helped her and ended up crushed by Maggie.

 

- I think I even went crazy for a moment. I talked to an ant. I even rode her kkkkk

- Maybe not - Jake answers seriously - If it was the work of Dr.'s experiments, then it is possible that this speech ability is a side effect of the formula ... but, more importantly, where are we?

- On Kate's desk ... watch out!!

 

Kate´s fist descends like a meteorite, sending shock waves across the table that unbalanced the two little ones.

 

- WHY WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM ?!

- BECAUSE I AM THE OLDEST HERE!

 

Kate and Maggie still had to realize that Jake had regained consciousness and were arguing fervently about who should take care of him, their words were like a storm and threatened to deafen him and Janine.

Jake even tries to get the younger sister's attention, he tries climbing her fist shouting for her to calm down, but the idea backfires. Kate is too nervous and far too big in comparisson to hear or even consider her brother's presence. She raises her hand once again, taking Jake with her.

Kate’s simple movement send the shrunk step brother flying off the table. Janine scream and scream, trying to tell her what she had just done, crying for her to help, but it’s useless. None of the giantess sisters has ears for anything lower then their own voices.

Once again Jake finds himself face to face with death. He is in a free fall, the ground getting closer and closer, when, with a movement of her left foot, Maggie ends up tripping his fall.

He hits the instep of her foot and goes rolling out of control until hitting a slightly more protruding nerve.

 

- Ouch!

What is it? – Kate asks.

- Nothing... just something on my foot...

- Ugh, go put some clothes and shoes. Your foot odor is starting to gross me out.

- You know what? – Maggie answers still not rising her head – Fuck you! – and she stomps her way out of the room.

 

Kate finds Maggie sudden reaction most strange. Usually they would fight over any and everything until Jake would put an end to the arguing, but she dismiss her worries, happy to get rid of a problem. Oh if just she knew it...

 

End Notes:

If you liked, please, leave a comment. Suggestions are always welcome.

The issue by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

It’s been a while since I updated. Very short chapter, but hope you people like it.

 

 

With every step, dust clouds rose and Jake coughed a lot. The boy was stuck on Maggie big toe, he understood by now that calling for help from the gigantic teen was a useless effort, God knew how much he had screamed trying to get Kate’s attention before. So he decided to set still, holding for dear life as the the appendage moved forward.

But once the walking came to a stop, something Jake didn't expected happened happened. Maggie started to vigorously tap her foot. This simple movement sent Jake up and rolling down to the edge of her toe.

The reazon why Maggie tapped her foot was none other than irritation and guilty. She bursted out of Kate’s room out of spite and went to her own room, but now regreeted leaving Jake and Janine in the care of her little sister.

On one hand, all that happened so far was borderline sci-fi crazy stuff, the kind of thing you see on television and movies. Janine and Jake, the strongest in the house, now reduced to the size of a flea, weaker than ants.

Obviously she was worried about their well being and wanting to know how all that happened. But she also couldn’t stop wondering... “I must look like a freaking goddess to them. A massive, all powerfull goddess”.

Everyone has this power trips once in a while, don’t they? The difference here is that it was actually happening... She giggled. The thought got her wet.

Maggie took off her bikini. Placing one hand on her breast and the other on the clitoris, she massaged and fingered while her nipples got harder and harder. The goddess let out moans of pleasure, unaware that her tiny step brother witnesses all the glory of her masturbation.

Jake stares in complete awe. He wanted to move, to turn away his gaze, but, at the same time, he couldn’t. He was right under Maggie and could feel all the heat, hear her resounding moans and smell the enticing odor of the juices that started driping from the vagina mixed with her sweat.

It’s too much. Jake also starts masturbating, but Maggie clímaxes  first. Cum comes pouring down and Jake is left soaked in cum...

......

After being satisfied with the fantasies of having Jake and Janine in her possession, especially Jake, Maggie starts to feel a little tinge of guilty.

“He is my step brother, I shouldn’t have this kind of thoughts”

Then she remembers the events at the classroom, how Jake got on his knees and smelled her sweat feet...

“He also wants it, he wants to be your foot slave” – A voice in her head spoke – “Andy ou want him. You shouldn’t have left him there with Kate!”

The more she thought, the more confused she got.

 

- Hugh! First things first, I really need a shower – Maggie said out loud.

........

Jake didn’t undestand what Maggie had just said. She grunted and rumbled words he did not cogitate. With one hand still holding his cock he saw Maggie’s right foot rise up. His goddess of sister was naked in front of him and taking a step forward... He should run as fast as possible, the cum would probably dull his movements, but that wasn’t even the issue.

From his privileged position, Jake could see every fold and wrinkle on Maggie’s sole. Her foot started to descend and all he could think was: “I want to be crushed by my sister”.

That was the issue.

 

End Notes:

I am almost giving up on this story, but decided to give it one last chance. Anyway, thanks for reading. If you liked, please leave a comment. 

Everything back into place... almost by Mr in A suit
Author's Notes:

HA! You thought I'd given up on this story? So did I! But here it is, a brand new chapter!! Hope you enjoy!

 

Quick recap. Last time Jake was right about to be crushed out of existence by his oblivious sister. More than that, while under the shadow of Maggie’s massive pale sole, in a mix of shame, guilty and pleasure, Jake found himself wanting to be flattened like an insect.

And so, the shrunken boy stood still on the floor, dick on his hand, waiting for the imminent impact. When the loud thud finally came and the lights did not go out, astonished, Jake saw he had been caught right in between the gap of the blonde’s big toe...

The air suddenly stanky of feet. It’s common to imagine that a feet fetishist would be beyond happy in this sort of situation, but for someone the size of a flea, the usually pleasant stink  smells a thousand times stronger. Make it double since we are talking about Maggie.

Jake wrinkled his nose felling nauseated. Again, all details were in display for him: he could see the grime and beaddles of sweat sticking off her foot skin. But it did not last long as Maggie gave another step ahead, causing a fierce current of air that carries Jake into a corner near the room door.

............

Janine just couldn’t process it all. This day had started like any other and then everything went side ways after Maggie fled dragging Jake along with the help of that stupid boyfriend. She called her father asking for help but when he finally got home he... he said something about helping with his lab research  and apllied a blue paste on her face... Now she was barelly some milimiters tall, trapped in Kate’s desk after facing death in the eyes.

And just when Janine thought things were better after her unexpected reunion with Jake, they end up separated again.

Kate had yet to realize her brother was missing. She was still fumming because of the silly discussion with Maggie and all the surreal situation, but finally turns her head down and get sight of the tiny dot frantically jumping on the table top. Probably Janine trying to get her attention.

 

- What is it? – She inquires picking the magnifying glass. Scaning the surface, it didn’t take long for Kate to understand what Janine was trying to say.

 

- Janine, where is Jake?

 

Kate moves her free hand to catch Janine who in return screams and tries to run, but Kate’s phalanges alone are enough to outgrown any possible distance her tiny sister can cover in less than two seconds. Janine is slowly encircled by her slender fingers and entraped in a tight fist.

 

- Stop strugling! Do you want me to crush you or what?

 

If Kate could just imagine how hot, dampy and dark was the inside her own fist, she’d probabbly understand Janine strugles. It felt like being grinded against soft sauna walls. Sadly, humans never stop to consider how smaller weaker beings feel in their presence.

Thankfully, the grip soon starts to loosen. Light pours in and Janine can discern what appears to be a cave on the horizon... took her a minute to understand that that cave had to be Kate’s ear.

 

- Jake has fallen off the table!!! He has fallen!!! He is on the ground!!! – Janine screams and screams to no avail, so she decides she needs to get even closer.

 

Albeit the older sisters often making fun of the youngest Sullivan boyish looks and lack of selfawareness. – how her nails were always chiped or how she almost never used lotion to keep her skin pretty and soft – Kate’s palm felt so squish to Janine now, she could barely stand.

To keep her balance, the girl has to walk in all fours, hands and knees sunking in the skin, until she reaches the middle finger and starts to climb it like it was a fat broad dance pole.

Janine is almost at the top when, suddenly, she feels something, a shiver runs down her spine and spreads throughout her body.

 

- HEY! What is taking so long?

 

Kate also register something is not right, worriedly bringing her palm for inspection and is startled to see Janine rolling in pain... Not sure of what to do next, she just puts her tiny sister back on the table.

 

- What... What is happening to me now??!!

 

- Janine... you... you are growing!

 

0.70 cm... 1 cm... 4 cm... 10 cm... The fast pace growth continued until Janine was back to her normal height. Obvously not designed to sustain such weight, the desk crached down.

 

- Oh my God, are you alright? – asked Kate offering a hand.

 

- No, I am not! What the fuck just... No! More importante, we need to find Jake, he was on the ground!

 

Janine was not aware that Jake had been carried away on Maggie foot, so the two sisters keept searching the floor of Kate’s room but came out empty. After 1 hour Kate started thinking the worst.

 

- What if I...

 

- Shut up! – Janine interrupted.

 

- But what if...

 

- Stop having those stupid thoughts and keep searching!

 

Janine also found helself on the edge when they heard screams coming from Maggie room.

.............

Having recovered from his early ordeals, Jake seized the chance and took cover under the bed while Maggie was in the shower. 1 hour passed, Maggie had come back and put some pink pajamas on. But Jake knew better this time, reckless actions meant death. And so, he did nothing, choosing to wait more for a good opportunity to presente itself.

What he didn’t know was that the tingling sensation spreading from his back wasn’t because of anxiety. After just some minutes, as Maggie brushed her hair, the full grown man crawled out from under the bed. And I assume everyone understands why this would scare the life out of Maggie (or anyone for that matter).

 

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

Both Janine and Kate burst into the room where a scared Maggie stares at a completely naked Jake. He turns to the girls with a most confused look on his face.

 

- Janine?

 

- Yeah, Jake?

 

- Is this really happening or am I dreaming?

(...)

- Oh This is no dream. I can assure you my boy, this is very real - The form of Edgar Sullivan emerge behind everyone – Jake, Janine, my dearies, I think you two need some ointment and clothes. We can talk after.

End Notes:

Thanks a lot for reading. Took me 3 days to write this down and hopefully I did not commit any awful grammar mistake. Please, if you liked or have a suggestion, leave a comment. They really help.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8554