Kayla - The Skybound Ebony - Book 1 by Keliadom
Summary:

Kayla finds herself growing inexplicably, constantly, anytime her body finds itself overloaded with sensations. As she travels through Midwest America, she finds herself becoming stranded on the road. Jonathan, a kind soul driving by, helps her out of her conundrum. Yet how will he take care of this constantly growing woman? Soon enough, she is to be too big for him alone. Soon enough, it seems, she might become too big for the planet



Kayla-Cover-Raw


NEW FOR BOOK 1:
Chapter 12 (12 pages)
Chapter 13 (19 pages)
Epilogue (5 pages)
Full sized banner images for chapters 1 to 11 (included only in the .pdf file, see story notes)
Growth Stats pages for all chapters (included only in the .pdf file, see story notes)


Initially early released on December 8th 2023

Public released as of March 30th 2024


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 48869 Read: 88158 Published: August 18 2019 Updated: March 30 2024
Story Notes:

Story Tags - GTS, GIGA, SLOW-GROWTH, SEX-GROWTH, EBONY, FEET

New stories are available to early access on Discord (https://discord.gg/SUyyx97UUw) by subscribing to https://www.patreon.com/keliadom or https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom

Follow me on https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom & keliadom.bsky.social

Banner Images made with the consent and gracious help of the model - NishaBerry

Get the story in .pdf format on either Deviantart or the Discord -

1. I by Keliadom

2. II by Keliadom

3. III by Keliadom

4. IV by Keliadom

5. V by Keliadom

6. VI by Keliadom

7. VII by Keliadom

8. VIII by Keliadom

9. IX by Keliadom

10. X by Keliadom

11. XI by Keliadom

12. XII by Keliadom

13. XIII by Keliadom

14. Epilogue by Keliadom

I by Keliadom
Author's Notes:

Kayla - The Skybound Ebony
By Keliadom

Kayla-Ch1-Banner


I


In the middle of an unending plain, dusty roads stretched as far as the eyes could see, the twilight sky like an ocean bearing down on a realm of silence. Amidst these roads a lonely cloud of dust traveled westwards. A small, stout-like vehicle is progressing through the expansive wilderness, its green bodywork barely visible through the powdery coat covering it. Its windows were slid down and from inside loud music blared from the radio. At the wheels stood a lanky woman of a night-like complexion, her head moving to the rhythm of the music. Sweat dropped from her chin as the warm air barely cooled her down, unable to freshen up her neckline, her shoulders covered by a mass of single corn braids which dropped all the way down to her waist. The car passed by a rusted sign announcing a motel. The woman’s eyes opened wide. Finally: a possibility of relief from this heat.


The car’s engine coughed as it pulled up in the driveway of the motel. Inside the reception, a doorbell chimed as the tall driver pushed the door. An old lady greeted her. 


“Good evening!” greeted the receptionist. The old woman looked at her guest with a sort of warm familiarity, memories of a youth long since faded brought about by her guest’s youthful appearance. Here, in this dusty room full of old paintings and other miscellaneous decorations, entered a tall, somewhat slim woman, with an unorthodox attire that could only draw attention to it. Kayla wore a baggy white crop top, whose floating distance between her stomach’s skin and it only pointed toward substantial breasts pushing the fabric away from her body. The only other piece of importance on her was a matching white mini shorts. Bare, smooth and defined thighs and calves were all that stood between the skirt and a pair of red-white sandals.


“Welcome dear. May I help you?” Asked the lady.


“A room for one, please.” 


“Let’s see here…” The older woman opened a notebook, flipped through a few pages and bid her guest to the register. “We don’t often have visitors here. What’s your name dear?”


“Kayla,” responded the tall girl.


“Well, Kayla, glad to have you with us. Breakfast is available from seven to ten tomorrow morning.” The old woman picked up a pair of keys in a nearby drawer. “Room one-o-eight, here are the keys, due for tomorrow by twelve.” While thanking her, Kayla headed back outside to the room, whistling as she waved away at her host. She definitely needed a break from driving. 


Entering the bedroom, she unpacked her stuff, threw her sandals away and pulled her top off and shorts off. Kayla noticed there was a full-length mirror right by the door inside. She stood upright, no brassiere with black lace panties her only garment. Kayla had to hunch just slightly so her lanky body could fit inside the mirror’s frame. She would definitely be considered a giant for her gender, standing at around one hundred and ninety-two centimeters. She stretched herself out, joining both her hands far above her head. Her long hair, jointly with her lanky and toned frame and along with her thin shapely arms stretched out made her seem just that much taller, an elongated thin but strong body.


The sun was going down, the hour of the rooster was at hand. The cracks between the window’s curtains painted the room in an orange glow. Kayla felt very relaxed. She lay down on the bed and sprawled herself out. Her cat-like frame grasped the sheets, concentrating her mind on their texture. Her breathing accelerated, her heart increasing its tempo.


She closed her eyes and placed her hand over her panties while starting to make circular motions. Her other hand palmed one of her substantial breasts. Despite her lengthy fingers, she struggled to cover a large, bulbous areola. She grabbed her fat nipples between two fingers, slowly pressing it, letting her nerves warm themselves up. A small bump could be felt between her legs as she became erect. Kayla barely kept herself from moaning. All over her body she could feel it. It was happening again. This full feeling of restlessness, like one feels after a full session of stretching. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed, sitting up. A small whimper escaped her lips. The nipples were now completely erect, fat and bloated, extending above her large areola like a throne. She grabbed her breast from the side, pushing it in over her chest and brought it to her mouth, circling the nipple with her tongue. While sucking, she recalled that one time recently where she forced a guy to suck on it, pressing his face against her areola, completely covering it, her nipple like a pacifier to him.


“Oh YES!” A shock ran through her, like a pleasant sting, making her hips buck and a good handful of fluid burst through her panties, soiling the sheets with her vaginal lubricant.


“Oops.” Kayla quickly removed them, flipped them over a finger and threw the last piece of clothing she had been wearing to a dark corner of the room. Her legs stretched out in a V-shape, her knees raised. It seemed her frame took up most of the bed. Between her parted limbs stood a massive opening: her inner lips engorged, fattened up with excitement, on top of which laid a massive button begging for stimulation. Kayla just jammed two fingers in. She couldn’t stop stimulating her nipples while increasing her tempo down there. It had been a few days since she had some time to herself. It wouldn’t take long. Her long toes curled up, grabbing the bed sheets as her nether regions inflamed with pleasure. She could feel it: the headboard was sliding against her back as her head moved upward. Yet, she wasn’t moving. 


She came again.


Thick, white, girl lube came out, ruining the bed. She kept stretching. The mind of most would have a hard time grasping what their eyes would have seen: she was growing. The pace at which she fingered her labia was quickening. The sound of wet skin slapping against skin reached her ears. Kayla let go, her mind accepting the situation fully. She stopped feeling self-conscious. Powerful guttural moans reverberated across the room. The headboard was now at the middle of her back, and despite her legs being somewhat retracted, her feet were reaching the end of the bed.


“Oh SHIT! I…”


Kayla yelled out. Her hips violently jerked upward as she ejected one last burst of lube. She spasmed for a bit before slumping back down, laying flat against the bed drenched in her fluids. Her legs now straight out, her calves were laying over the end of the bed, massive long skinny feet pointing up. After a few minutes, she looked around the now quiet room. Everything had gone dark. The sun had set. The realization set in. “Fuck, I did it again…”


* * * * *

End Notes:

The entirety of chapters 1 to 10 have been rewritten a couple of months ago. As of 6/28/22, I've finally gotten around to updating it here. Please enjoy the return of this saga :)
-----

II by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch2-Banner

II

The air was dry, as always, and the road stretching in front of Jonathan seemed to crackle with heat. His convertible sped along the highway, airing his hair while a symphony of metal clatter played in his ears from the tools stashed in the back of his car. It seemed this bright day could hold no surprises, no unforeseen event as the mood on this summer weekend pointed toward handiwork, leisure and proper time off. —This will warrant a cold beer—thought Jonathan. Eventually, the desert gave way to small shrubland. Little bushes here and there obstinate in their intent to grow despite the harsh conditions. They stood defiantly, with their branches out, as if saying that they had won this fight and were there to stay.


Jonathan felt a sort of exhilaration, his body weightless, free of burdens and worry. —Nothing—he thought—will make this day go awry.— As if he had tempted fate, in that moment, Jonathan perceived something amiss in the distance. What looked like distant clouds in front of him clarified into something much closer. —White smoke? —There, amidst the heat and dust was an old green looking car of dubious make. Sitting down on its side, with their back against the frame, was this strikingly beautiful woman. At the moment his eyes crossed her head, she noticed him, waving her hands energetically, clearly as a signal to slow down. Jonathan slowed down and stopped behind the wrecked car. 


“Are you all right?” yelled Jonathan toward her as he exited his vehicle. She rose up, tall as ever one could be. His eyes dilated, impressed by the sight: she was gigantic. He had never seen a woman as tall as her before. He couldn’t quite tell what her height was, but she towered at least two heads over him, his head at the level of her chest. “Car trouble?”


“Hi! I’m so glad you stopped. You’re the first car I’m seeing in about half an hour,” exclaimed the woman. “I was on my way to the west coast, but as you can see my car decided otherwise. Do you … can you help me?”


Jonathan approached her, his heart racing. —She’s breathtaking!—he exclaimed internally. Instinctively, and despite his best attempts, his sight set on the various details of her body: massive, elongated feet, held inside sandals looking several sizes too small, supported the longest legs he had ever witnessed. Her long torso proudly displayed a smooth midriff, her top too short to cover everything. She brought a large hand toward him, ready for a handshake. 


“I’m Kayla,” she said as a greeting. Jonathan took her hand for the shake, his own struggling to grasp more than her palm as massive fingers gripped him like a kraken from the sea. 


“Jonathan!” he greeted back with a smile. As he finished the handshake, Jonathan quickly gave a look to the tiny car behind her. “Hum, look, this seems pretty dire,” he said approaching the front of the vehicle, “I assume you don’t have a cell phone with you?”


“I do but… I couldn’t get a connection.” Her eyes subtly darted about. This was not the true reason. While Kayla did indeed lack connection, she remembered how she barely was able to unlock her phone as her large fingers removed all hope of precise input. 


“I barely have a connection bar here,” said Jonathan, looking at his own mobile. There was a bigger problem: Jonathan knew nothing about cars and needed the help of a professional mechanic. It would prove impossible for him to do anything about it. He explained to her the situation and eventually proposed a solution: “Look, I hesitate to offer, but I was heading to my grandfather’s cottage, about half an hour away from here. Only if you’re comfortable, can I bring you there until we can tow your car back, or simply until it’s repaired, or whatever needs to be done. Tomorrow I need to go buy some groceries in town, about an hour away from here. I have a few things with me but it won’t be enough for more than a day. I can drop you at a bus stop at the same time if you want to keep going with your trip. I really don’t know how to proceed other than that. I’ve never handled this situation before.”


Kayla looked at her car, then back at Jonathan’s automobile. “All right. You can call the towing of your choice. You can use my card. Kayla looked down at Jonathan. She thought him cute. Had this been from a time from before her current changes, she very probably would have refused his help. But now, the usual feelings of danger were missing. His smaller skinny frame looked positively adorable next to her. —Maybe I’ll even stay at his place—she thought absentmindedly, her unconscious self creating an agenda. As they waited, both sat down behind Jonathan’s car, in view of the incoming way. Kayla laid back against the car’s bumper, her legs spread out. Jonathan did the same by her side and proceeded with small talk. He heard how she was on her way to the coast, eventually to scout and move to a new place, but also as a vacation. For her part, she learned of his grandfather’s passing, and the problems with the cottage he had left him, the many tools in the back of his convertible proof of the work to be done. 


Time passed.


The Sun, now low on the horizon, darted in out of distant clouds. Eventually, a truck appeared, far away, heading their way. It came to a halt behind Jonathan’s car, and out came a man. His skin was like a mirror of the crackled ground of this dusty plain. A man molded by the desert. Kayla moved out of the way, and looked down at the two as they exchanged information and contacts. The man took his payment, attached the broken car to his own, and off he went, leaving the two alone after a minute, the sound of the wind their only companion.


Jonathan turned to Kayla: “Well, shall we?” She smiled back at him and acquiesced.


Jonathan’s convertible was swift, efficient and roared like thunder. Kayla, sitting in the passenger seat, was physically uncomfortable. Her hands fumbled with the seat extender, trying to push away from the front board and unfortunately discovering it was already at its maximum distance. She turned to Jonathan: “I’m super sorry, can I put my feet up? My legs just … don’t fit.” Indeed, her knees were completely folded toward her chest, her face contorting in annoyance. 


“I really don’t mind. Make yourself comfortable please!” he said as he looked at her fumbling with her sandals. She unsnapped the leathery strands and pulled her long feet out, the mark of the straps leaving a small reddish hue where they pressed. She rubbed them softly, the pain rapidly disappearing. “Having a hard time with your sandals?” Jonathan blurted out, surprised at his candidness. 


“Yeah, I need to buy some new ones, these clearly do not fit me anymore.” Kayla smiled. She propped her feet up on the front panel, extending her imposing legs in full view. “I didn’t notice they were too small when I got ’em, and I thought it could wait until next week, but clearly it’s a problem I need fixin’.” Of course, she was lying. Kayla looked at Jonathan. His eyes were fixed on the road, but his red cheeks gave away he thought he had been caught looking at her. She took notice.


A while later, as they came upon the crest of a small hill, following a dirt road off the highway, they came upon this comfortable, albeit run down looking house. Surrounded by dry bushes, unkempt yellowish grass and just off a small, very sparsely populated forested area. The habitat gave off this cozy feeling you get looking at a place that’s just out of the way of civilization yet close enough to it for comfort. His grandfather’s cottage: an old house he had inherited three years before. It just didn’t seem to want to stay in good shape. Whenever something was fixed, another piece of furniture would break. The last time he was over the place, he noticed the outside windows in dire need of repairs. Jonathan brought the car in the driveway, and parked just by the porch. Kayla jumped out, easily passing her long legs over the doors of the convertible. “Ouch!” she instinctively exclaimed as her feet pressed on the prickly, dry grass. They gathered their belongings and proceeded inside. The lower floors felt damp. Jonathan took the initiative of opening up a few windows. The smell of old wood lingered in the air. Outside, the light was now falling rapidly, and so Kayla flicked on some lights. 


She looked around a bit and noticed some stairs leading to a second floor.


“Where should I set up?” She asked her host. 


“Oh! Give me a second…” he responded. “Alright, I have a couch here we can turn into a bed. It’s quite comfortable you’ll see. It’s right here, in the living room. I’ll go get some sheets, just ‘prep’ everything up for later. I’ll be right back.”


Jonathan left Kayla as he headed upstairs. She entered the living room and looked around. It was mostly old dusty knick-knacks on some shelves. A small bookcase with only a few volumes, most laid down and showing some disuse. On the opposite wall of these was a two-person gray couch, so mundane in looks it felt transparent. She removed its cushions and unfolded the bed. From her height, it barely looked big enough. She definitely would have to curl up to be able to sleep properly. The floors upstairs creaked, signifying Jonathan was still looking around for the bed sheets. Kayla sighed. She sat on the unmade bed, her hand passing over the mattress’s ridges. She thought back to the matter of her growth. 


It was only a few months ago, she recalled, that it started. After a mundane day at her previous apartment, during her daily masturbatory session, she felt it for the first time. A sort of electric feeling spreading out from her orgasm. Like a mix of the perception obtained while stretching out one’s limbs and the euphoria that comes from the moment of ecstasy during climax. The tight tank top she was wearing at the time instantly snapped off her shoulders. There she was, laying in bed, wet from her sweat and ejaculation, and noticed her predicament. As soon as she got up to take stock of the situation, she noticed her height. She used to be one hundred and fifty-two centimeters tall. A small and skinny lady frequently described as graceful thanks to her slender frame. Yet, here she was looking at the utmost top of her bedroom mirror. Kayla hurried to her tool drawer and took a measuring tape out. A mix of worry and excitement shook her hands as she tried to put the soft metallic tape against the wall.


One hundred and sixty-six centimeters.


She spent the next day feeling giddy. It is not uncommon for people to dislike certain physical features of theirs through body dysmorphia. Kayla, for her part, always disliked her short stature. She thought it infantilizing, mostly because of how men acted toward her. This recent boost to her height was instantly accompanied with a boost in confidence. Her mind already realized, subconsciously, how others would change how they treated her. On each night of the following two days, she ragingly masturbated at the idea of growing. She could feel her usual sex toys becoming smaller, ineffective as they left more space in her nether regions. By the third day, she had grown almost thirty centimeters more and reached one hundred and ninety-four centimeters. Kayla packed what few belongings she had and left the city shortly after, not having much to leave behind. She didn’t look back. She would find her place, and see what to do with that body of hers.


A knock on a wooden frame took Kayla out of her reverie. Jonathan was back downstairs with a bunch of sheets. He tried to hide the admiration his heart felt at seeing this giant woman laid back against the couch’s back pillows.


“Sorry, I was just thinking about what got me here,'' said Kayla. Springing up like a gazelle, she quickly took the sheets out of Jonathan’s arms, her bounces placing enough stress on the old floor to visibly shake it. In the span of less than a minute, she was able to dress up the bed. Her arm span was so great that putting the covers felt as easy as putting a drapery over a small table. 


“By the way,” started Jonathan, “I’m sorry I can’t offer you any proper room. Upstairs, my bedroom only has a single bed, and the old master’s bedroom is taken over by furniture from the inheritance.” Kayla motioned at him with the back of her hand to signify she did not mind.


Night had fallen and they both moved to the kitchen to get ready for dinner. The evening was spent discussing their lives and what got them there. Kayla evaded any subject related to her height. She was not yet ready to reveal her current circumstances. The night wore on, and both wished each other good night and a promise of a morning that would bring solutions for Kayla’s car.


She slipped under the covers. As she thought, her feet completely poked out of the bottom of the bed all the way to her shins. She somehow found herself turned on by this. The feeling of becoming too much for this world built for people that were always taller than her. She wiggled her toes, stretched her legs, and imagined herself even taller. Her left hand slowly went down to her hardening clitoris. —Should I?—she wondered, pressing her right nipple, feeling its fatness send her small jolts of pleasure, she created an image in her head. An image of her standing above the house, Jonathan looking up at her dumbfounded. His shape was barely tall enough to reach above the slope of her feet. Kayla’s long toes bigger than him, and the house looking like a doll plaything for her to use as she pleases.


—Fuck, I shouldn’t …—as a small amount of her own lubricant wet the bed. She didn’t care. Her middle finger accelerated its pacing, ramming her pleasure walls, the feeling of warmth overtaking her body. —I want to be so fuckin’ huge.—she thought. The image became stronger. She saw herself looking over shifting dirt. Small bumps in the distance. Mountains no bigger than her heels. This idea of the world being insignificant compared to her. Ultimate freedom, domination above all else.


Kayla came, her vaginal walls contracting. She muffled her screams. Her plentiful ejaculate seeped all over the sheets in a small, sprayed out jet. Again and again. Her hips bucked up and down, unable to prevent herself from reaching a second orgasm. All her fingers but her thumbs were now being used to penetrate the gaping opening between her legs, cupping palms of woman lube out. Her calves now stretched past the bottom of the bed. She barely noticed. Like a hurricane swiping across the sea, her movements pushed the bed sheets on the floor. Her hips see-sawed up and down, her soles now firmly on the floor as her very own waist approached the bottom of the bed.


Slowly, Kayla’s feelings dissipated back to normalcy. The bed’s edges were unable to contain the pool of juices she had let out. There, in the middle of the wilderness, in Jonathan’s cottage, was the birth of the world’s end.


Kayla spread her limbs out over the couch’s arms rest. She fell asleep from exhaustion in a few minutes, uncaring at the scene she was displaying. She knew that, from now on, people would do as she says, and tomorrow, Jonathan would be the first to experience a new world order.



* * * * *

III by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch3-Banner

III

The air inside the house was still cold from the night, the morning light still absent. Jonathan woke up. His body rolled around a bit. He tried closing his eyelids anew, in search of this sleep that was now waning, but found naught. The flashing red numbers on the clock indicated it was around six and a half. Annoyed, Jonathan sat up, pushed his covers and rubbed his eyes. With about seven hours of sleep, he should be able to function. Jonathan put on his bathrobe, a pair of socks and a new shirt before slowly proceeding down the stairs to the first floor. He didn’t want to wake up his guest, and so walked as softly as possible. Jonathan passed in front of the living room, quickly gave a side glance: everything looked fine. The room was dark but he could see the vague shape of Kayla sleeping soundly. It seemed she was completely spread out of the covers, and so Jonathan didn’t feel comfortable lingering on in this very private moment. He figured the sound of him starting the coffee machine might wake her up anyway.


Jonathan poured some grinded beans in the filter. The peculiar smell of coffee firing up his nerves in anticipation. The silence was broken with the mechanical click of the start button. The machine siphoned some water, boiled it and mixed the fine grain. Jonathan prepared two coffee mugs by dropping some sugar at the bottom. In a few minutes, the morning brew was ready.


“Smells good! You making some coffee?” boomed a strong voice behind him. Jonathan’s heart skipped a small bit. He finished mixing the milk and took one mug to give to Kayla. He turned, and saw something out of this world. There, standing as best as she could in the door frame, hunched down to make sure her head did not hit the ceiling, stood the tallest human person Jonathan ever witnessed. “Sorry for the lack of clothes: they don’t fit me anymore.”Kayla had her arm over her head to protect it, her neck bent and almost touching the ceiling, her knees buckled in a vain effort to give herself more room. A draft of air passing between her limbs brought to Jonathan the small distinct smell of distant sweat: left overs from Kayla’s night ministrations. A few seconds passed in silence. Jonathan’s stare gave way from surprise to confusion. His hand warmed with the mug of coffee.


“Holy shit you’re huge,” delivered the surprised host, in the most deadpan voice he could manage. Kayla smiled. She shambled toward the kitchen table. The wooden floor cried at this moving weight, not felt in years. Jonathan glanced at this beast of a woman stomping through his kitchen, seemingly taking the entire space available if only through her presence. She pulled a stool. To her, it felt like a small child seat. Indeed: her behind, despite her lanky frame, was too wide, overflowing the sides of the stool. Her legs were so long both her knees pointed upward, peeking above the table’s height. Despite everything, Jonathan tried to act as casual as possible. He was at a loss for words and it showed. Kayla could see the red shade on the skin of his face. She knew she would have to break the ice.


She took the mug. Her thumb and forefinger large enough to pick it, not unlike a small tea cup. Jonathan looked away in shame, trying to resist gazing at Kayla’s chest: the small outdoor breeze had hardened the thick nipples pointing outward from her wide, deep black, areolas.


“I guess you’re wondering what the hell is happening, right?” asked Kayla. Jonathan took another sip of coffee in complete silence, nodding solemnly. 


The imposing woman counted her story: her previous life on the coast, her first spurts, how they happened, and her following run toward the idea of a new life. As she recounted the past events in detail, Jonathan’s eyes simply admired her with passion. 


“... and that’s about it,'' she finished.


Kayla had told him everything, including her growth spurt of the previous evening. 

The morning breeze passed through an open window, and only the friction of moving leaves outside broke the silence. Jonathan stirred his mug a bit. While she had spoken, one question rose above all others for him, like heavy tar cumulating on his shoulders: “Just one thing. I mean, what’s happening to you is new, obviously! I’ve never heard anything of the sort, myself, but I can’t ignore what I’m seeing despite my, uh, disbelief.” Kayla shifted a bit on her seat, uncomfortable from her mismatched size compared to the chair. She palmed her mug away, being done with it. Jonathan continued: “what if this doesn’t stop? People only a foot taller than the average already struggle to function normally in a world designed for smaller people and you’re … what … well way taller than that, if not the tallest woman to exist.” 


Kayla smiled. In the span of two weeks she had become something unique, something new and unprecedented. “Well, I don’t know,” she exclaimed, “let’s worry about the problems as we get to them. Otherwise I’ll feel overwhelmed. And, so far, I’m enjoying this.”


She didn’t tell him. Not yet. But yesterday’s thought made her see a vision where nothing could stop her. All her life she had found herself held back by a myriad of differing factors. Every twist, every turn of life found her fumbling against an invisible force, which most only qualified as bad luck. But this morning as she woke up, realized why the unfolded bed felt like a small mattress to her and extended her hand on the ceiling to prevent herself from bashing the top of her skull against it, as the entire world around her seemed like it was shrinking to the size of a doll house, Kayla had to stifle intense excitement. A world of possibilities seemed to open up. She had heard Jonathan in the kitchen and became aware she felt absolutely no remorse or shame at presenting her bare skin to this host she barely knew.


Jonathan pondered, with a look of dissatisfaction on his face. “All right, well, listen: Take it easy today, let me see what I can do on my side to help you. I certainly think we should keep this to ourselves for now until we know better what you’re dealing with. I’ll do some research online to see if I can find anything.” His mind raced:—This is absolutely wild—thought Jonathan. “Is that alright with you?” 


Kayla nodded. “Sure. While you do that … you think I could try taking a shower?”


Jonathan blushed as a vision appeared. “Oh, right. Come with me.” Jonathan motioned his guest to follow. His gaze fixed on her as, like an unfolding crane, she rose from the chair; a small indentation, two clear parallel lines was apparent on her posterior from where the sides of her seat had pressed. The wooden floors again complained as her long, skinny feet pressed down on the floor seemingly with the intent to pass full on through. The sound of ceramic dishes clattering against one another could be heard from the cupboard. Kayla’s weight was a phenomenon old houses like this one had never endured. She followed her host upstairs with great difficulty, her toes taking up most of the depth on each step.


“Are you OK?” asked Jonathan as the lumbering giantess arrived on the second floor. 


The ceiling was a bit lower than downstairs, the corridor also tighter. “I… I can manage!” she responded. As she shifted and twisted about, trying to advance without breaking or hitting any wall trinkets, Kayla thought that maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. Jonathan opened a small door on the right. He pulled some towels from under the sink and placed a smaller one on the ceramic floor. When he next turned around, there, in this bright, white room, stood in contrast the immense dark shape of his guest. She entered the room, her knees on the floor as she had to bend over, entering with her shoulders sideways. 


“Hot water is this handle, cold the other one. The hot water is a bit sensitive so you’ll have to be careful when you … well you’ll see. The shower head you can pull out if you need some cord … which I think you will. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to close the curtains but, if you can’t, don’t worry about water. I got everything here to quickly take care of it and the room is fairly well isolated.” Jonathan explained. “I’ll be in the next room if there is anything.” Kayla nodded. While heading out, cramped in the small room, Jonathan tried brushing past her thigh, her massive legs almost squashing him against the doorframe. 


“Hah, sorry!” The tall amazon laughed, and tried squeezing her legs a bit closer, holding the sink with her hands as support. Jonathan raised his arms, trying to make himself thinner and pressed himself toward the other side.

Suddenly, a loud, ear-splitting crack reverberated through the room. Both yelled in surprise. “I’m so sorry!” Kayla had put too much weight on the sink, and a leg of the wooden cabinet supporting the basin had simply snapped. 


Jonathan laughed, a feeling of unease slowly grasping him at the throat. “It’s fine. I can repair that. Just … be careful! I’ll be just on the other side.” He weaved, and left her to clean up.


Alone, in this small quarter, Kayla looked around. She grasped the handle for the water between two large fingers, like one would hold a marble, and turned it. The water was warm enough; she positioned herself in the tub, as much as she could. One leg was in, her long foot covered a good third of the bath’s length. Her plump behind pressed against the back wall, and her left hand pressed on the wall forward to support her as she bent over to prevent her head hitting the ceiling. She tried placing her right leg inside the tub, but to no avail: she was too wide. Placing herself sideways could have worked, but she thought rinsing would become too awkward. With the tip of a finger, she flicked the handle to send the water from the tap to the shower head. She grabbed it with her thumb and forefinger and started spraying herself. Kayla laughed. The jet itself felt like she was aiming the tip of a small garden hose at her. Bringing the water jet to her back proved difficult, the cord too short to fully pass her breasts and torso. 


“Maybe by turning around.” Kayla kept the shower head in her right hand, and slowly repositioned herself. She turned to her left, brought her right leg in the tub and prepared to move her left side out, so that her back would be toward the water jet. That’s when it happened: the back of her heel hit the side of the bath as she attempted to pull her foot out. Her balance lost, her body overcompensated by having her slam her foot down on the bathroom’s pavement. Kayla awkwardly shifted her upper body left to right as she tried to restore her balance, her free hand trying to grab something on the bare wall, but to no avail. Her right hand tugged at the cord of the shower head she was holding. Her left side extended and found something to grab by catching the corners of the sink. Everything went up in the air for one instant. Effortlessly, the base of the shower apparatus ripped off and her body plummeted.


The sound of cracking wood echoed through the entire house. The broken sink cabinet once more had to contend with more weight than it could withstand; one more leg snapped, sending it tumbling to the side. As Kayla fell, the metal pipes found under the floor were ripped clean off their joints. Water sprayed everywhere as the pressured content of the pipes now had open air to spill into.


“Jonathan! I need help!” yelled the completely drenched girl. She stood up, put one hand on the hole from the shower pipes and extended her leg so that her sole could cover up the sink pipes. This only served to pressurize the water more as it blew past any little opening that Kayla couldn’t cover. Jonathan burst in, looking completely puzzled at what he was seeing. “Shut the water off! Shut it!” yelled his guest. Jonathan ran, the shutoff valve for the house was in the basement. He skipped stairs as he could, and ran to the valve, shutting it off. Loud noises reach him from upstairs. He immediately headed back up, making sure to grab a bucket and a mop. 


Kayla was sitting down, her head rested on her bent knees with her arms grabbing her legs. Both her thighs pressed against both walls of the room and the crooked sink cabinet. Jonathan stood in the doorway, looking as dejected as her. He brought the mop to her side and threw the bucket by the entrance. Kayla opened her legs a bit, leaving a spot for him between her feet for him to sit down. Jonathan pressed his back against her thigh and let himself slide down her skin, slumping down to the ground. He looked at the wall in front of him, lost in his thoughts.


Jonathan patted the skin behind him: “It’s alright. Don’t worry about it, it’s just water. The rest, though…” he looked at the broken piping around the bath “Anyway, tell me. What happened?” 


Kayla looked at Jonathan, sitting there between her legs and feet. He looked so vulnerable, her feet as long as most of his legs. “I tripped,” she exclaimed, biting her lower lip. A simple bumble with devastating consequences. “I just reacted instinctively and when I pulled the cord, everything snapped like twigs. I’m not used to this increased strength. I didn’t think I could just rip off the shower with my bare hands,” she said while looking at her palms. Kayla raised the sole of her left foot, her ankle on the ground still, and pocked Jonathan in the arm with her big toe. “At least you’re alive!” she laughed. Jonathan looked at her and smiled. He wasn’t dejected. In fact, he found himself surprisingly liking the atmosphere. The biggest woman on the planet was standing in his tiny bathroom, every event created from her growing size turned him on even more. She displayed power without even wanting to.  


Jonathan poked back at her sole, eliciting a stifled laugh from her. “You made a mess! A complete, terrible mess! How am I going to fix this,” he said smiling, continuing to press his finger amidst the folds of her sole. Kayla was glad. This man was accepting her. A sudden rush of emotion seemed to fill her stomach. Climbing inside her like some kind of overflowing volcano. She wanted to take him. Right here, right now. A fire contracting inside her loins. She pulled her legs back, got on her knees and lowered herself toward him, her torso hovering over him. Jonathan leaned away from her instinctively, his heart beating through his ears.


“Looks like I’m going to have to repay you somehow,” whispered Kayla as she got closer to him, her breasts seemingly taking up his entire vision, her body now taking up all the space he could touch.


She leaned in for the kiss.


* * * * *

IV by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch4-Banner

IV

It was sudden. Jonathan felt warm soft skin behind his head push him toward Kayla: her right hand palmed it like a big, delicate, doll head. He could feel the bumps of the bones of her long phalanges at the same time her fingers grasped the back half of his head carefully. And just like that, the push brought his mouth in contact with her lips. 


Thick, fat and pillowy, he was pressed in. Her mouth, including the upper diameter of her lips, could easily cover from the very bottom of his nose to the bottom of his chin. Jonathan placed his arms around her neck and her back. He played with the hair at the top of the neck, softly pushing it against the grain. The kiss that had started as a simple wetting of the lips had by now transformed into tongue play. Jonathan tried to dart his tongue in her mouth until Kayla began to reciprocate, pushing back with her own. Kayla’s massive tongue prodded out. Very quickly, Jonathan realized how the tip of it easily filled the opening of his mouth. More and more, the warm bumpy mass pushed in, like a forceful intrusion. Kayla moaned loudly. This feeling of complete dominance and control was now turning her on. Jonathan felt the vibration of her voice echo all the way through his mouth, subtly vibrating his ribcage. The front of his pants were now obviously constrained by his rising erection. His mouth was full, his instincts on the verge of a precipice between choking and wanting to take even more of her tongue in. In this moment, he felt as if he could give himself to her fully, as her moans captured his soul, and then perhaps turning around and finding a way to pleasure her to a complete orgasm. An orgasm that would see her become even more than she is.


Jonathan took hold with his right hand of the fat nipple brushing against his waist. He slowly grinded his own midsection, in a slow, steady pace, against any skin he could rub against. Kayla had no filter: her moans were loud, constant. Her hand not holding Jonathan to her face was busy massaging her now erect clitoris. She pushed her tongue in and out in rhythm as her waist moved back and forth against her fingers. A perfect synchronicity. His soft presses on the now hard nipple kept sending wave after wave of this sinking feeling all over her body. Not more than a few minutes passed, and a sudden rush of lubricant erupted from inside her labia. Kayla pulled back, screaming her life out at the pleasure. She sat down further, her legs around a Jonathan that was now frantically removing his shirt, the way an overexcited person would. The torrent of lubricant Kayla expelled washed over his legs for a few seconds, similar in strength to the jets from the previously broken shower head.


“Fuck yes!” yelled Kayla. As her orgasm died down, Kayla rose on her knees, facing a dumbfounded Jonathan still on the floor. Jungle-like heat washed over his face from the plump engorged lips of Kayla’s labia. Again, she placed her soft palm behind his head. He barely had time to notice before his head was pushed forward, plunging the bottom of his face inside warm, humid skin. 


As Jonathan’s face found itself mashed against the inner hole of her genitals, he grabbed as much of her as he could, and found his arms barely able to reach to the back of her posterior. His forehead could feel the pressure from Kayla’s rigid overinflated clitoris. Her moans echoed through the ravaged room. For Jonathan, it felt like every grind, every push brought him further inside. His tongue was frantically trying to please the small curves and wrinkles it could find. “Oh! Careful, I’m…” exhaled Kayla between two cries. The walls of her labia seemed to pulse, and more of Kayla’s lubricant was now coming in discrete waves. Kayla pressed Jonathan further in. Her hips gyrated slowly, tapping her turgid clitoris against his forehead. Her lips slowly grasped his face as her flesh kept growing from her past orgasm. Jonathan forcefully pressed his hands, grasping at the expanse of her ass, trying to dive in deeper. “Oh God! Oh God!” yelled Kayla over and over. Kayla bent down, pressed her hand against the wall in front of her, kept Jonathan in place with the other, and suddenly flexed her thighs inward. As she yelled, a thick, final wave of woman lube splashed around the few possible openings around Jonathan’s head. Like an encroaching wave, her labia extended, covering more of his head.


Kayla finally relaxed, let her small host go, and slumped down back, her massive legs quivering with joy as her orgasm went on. Still sitting on his knees, Jonathan stared at her, completely drenched in her juices except for his forearms and hands that had been outside the line of sight of her vagina. The floor shook as Kayla kept slowly gyrating her hips. On his left and right, her feet and legs pushed against the wall, her toes curling in pleasure from the aftermath. Jonathan was pretty sure he was now barely as tall as one of her legs was long.


“Kayla?” His question was met with moans. Kayla was on the ground, pressing her nipples and rubbing her clitoris anew. She thrust her hips up and down, and forcefully shook the room. “Kayla?” asked Jonathan. She was approaching another orgasm. Jonathan was starting to feel concerned. “Again! I can’t … this is so good!” yelled the massive woman. Kayla was thrusting back and forth so fast against her hand, sweat flicking off her skin because of the speed of her ministrations. Jonathan stood up while holding the frame of the door. The ground seemed to bend with her weight as her hips bounced back and forth, throwing his balance off. Bottles and various knick-knacks had long fallen over and were now rolling all over the floor. “Fuck! So … good!” yelled Kayla as, once again, she felt the sensitive, warmness spread out all over her body. The wall in front of her seemed to get farther away. Her hands now massaged her body, eliciting more moans.


Jonathan walked toward her, just between her legs and in front of her genitals, pushing some of the bottles of shampoo with his feet as he went. Kayla was about to bring her hand to her genitals a fourth time, but felt something grasping a finger. She finally looked down, and saw Jonathan holding one with both his hands. “Kayla,” he asked softly, “we have to get you out of here, you’re almost too big for the door.” 


A sudden silence fell on the room, and clarity befell Kayla’s clouded sight. She rose on her knees, barely fitting inside the room. “Oh my God Jonathan. I’m so sorry!” She apologized.


Jonathan kindly dismissed her apology and exited the bathroom. “I’ll try and push some of the objects in the hall away so you have more space,” he yelled back from the corridor. There was a wide, antique burrow that Jonathan had to push toward his bedroom. It took a while to get the momentum going, but it eventually slid away, barely scraping the wooden floors. With it out of the way, the hall was now mostly empty. —That should leave the way clear for her—thought Jonathan. That was until he came back and saw Kayla, halfway out of the shower room, grasping at a small support pillar that protruded from the wall in front of her pulling as best as she could to bring herself free without damaging the house more. But she was firmly stuck. 


“I can’t pass my ass, Jonathan!” He stifled a laugh as he saw how even sideways, with her sides being oriented from floor to ceiling, the top shelf of her behind was unable to squeeze past the wooden supports of the bathroom door. As she had tried pulling through, the beams eventually got stuck in the middle of her posterior. Jonathan squeezed behind her in the corridor, barely taller than her back’s width. She had grown so much. Once at the door, Jonathan braced himself and pushed as much overflowing skin as he could, kneading the flesh like one does with dough, slowly inching the blockage out forward. Kayla kept pulling, and very carefully, centimeters by centimeters, she seemed to slide her ass out.


Eventually, she pulled through the high point, and was able to pull herself with increased ease. Jonathan pulled back. Her massive thighs were now passing the door, while Kayla crawled forward, toward the staircase. The ground shook with each slide of her leg. Jonathan followed after her, admiring the pale flesh of her long soles, feeling a sort of sexual intent coming back as he felt the smell of her sweat fill the corridor. Kayla was now at the top of the stairs. Looking down the rickety stairway, and at her size, it suddenly did not feel very safe. She knew that if she gripped the stair handle, there was a risk of breaking it. She also knew that under these stairs was another pathway to the basement, meaning there was very little support. “Jonathan, I’m going to try going down. I’ll be very careful but, this all looks very dangerous right now.” 


“I’ll pass first!” He exclaimed. She felt Jonathan squeeze by her front. He playfully passed his finger on one of her large areolas. 


“Don’t get me started, you twat!” joked Kayla. “Come on, help me get out, this feels very cramped.” Jonathan nodded and headed downstairs. He opened up the wide double doors of the porch, just down in front of the stairway and turned around. 


“Alright! Just come down. And look, don’t worry, if anything happens: safety first! Don’t worry if stuff breaks. That’s for me to think about.” Jonathan told her. 


She started with one arm, extended it to a span that covered all the way to slightly past the middle of the stairway. She grabbed a corner of a stair and pressed on it a bit, to test its strength. The wood cracked and complained, but didn’t seem to bend strongly. Kayla then quickly slid herself forward, halfway down. Everything was fine … until it wasn’t. The sudden added weight was too much, a loud snap broke the relative silence and the stairs splintered. Kayla quickly brought her arms down to reach the floor in front of her, sending the anchor for her weight from the stairs to the floor. She would now be able to slide down while putting all her weight on her hands. 


Jonathan, seeing that Kayla had taken back control, left the house and waited outside. It must have been around midday. The sun was blaring down. The door to his house was wide open, the inside too dark to properly discern because of the outside glare. A first-hand came out and grasped the soil just outside the house. Same with a second one. Kayla’s head then emerged, her long braids spilling out like medusa’s snakes. As her shoulders passed the door frame, she raised her back a little, giving free way for her breasts to spill out. She pulled herself up as if doing a push-up, giving herself space to bring one knee outside. Kayla ascended. Seeing her side by side with the house brought Jonathan pause. He wondered how they had ever fit inside that shower room. The wind passed between her legs, caressing her bare skin. They both stared at each other. —Where do we go from here—pondered Jonathan? Kayla smiled: she still had unfinished business. 


Before he had time to notice, two large hands picked him up by his armpits and lifted him like one would lift a child. Jonathan found himself staring at her eyes, his legs reaching the middle of her waist. “I still have to finish that last orgasm, I’m not letting you go before that’s done!” Jonathan blushed at her exclamation. “Now, remove your pants.” Despite his dubious position, he was still able to unbutton, unzip and let his pants fall down. There, atop his underwear, Kayla saw a thick, bulbous shaped purple mass. Jonathan threw the rest of his clothes down as best as he could while suspended, having leeway to use his arms. He stood in front of her naked, with his penis rigidly pointed toward her. Wind passed by him as he was rushed to her mouth, her immense, meaty tongue slithering out to play with his member. Jonathan grabbed what he could, and started humping her lips and her tongue. His thick member was enough to have a presence. It lasted only about two minutes: Jonathan found himself much too excited by the situation to be in control. 


“Kayla, watch out, here it comes…” he said out of breath. Just as his juices came out, Kayla turned him away from her, seeing how far it would shoot from so high up. Slowly, his orgasm died down, and Jonathan closed his eyes, calmness overtaking him. He was brought back to the ground, and left to lay bare on the soil.


He opened his eyes, expecting to see the sky. Instead, he saw the open lips of Kayla’s vagina, her hand already penetrating its deep opening. She had already squatted down over him, her feet firmly planted on each side. Droplets of excitement fell from her. Jonathan extended his arms and rubbed her feet to his sides. Very quickly, it seemed that Kayla’s efforts at grinding herself bore fruit, and a small amount of her vaginal lube came out as a new orgasm shook her. Moans escaped her. Jonathan felt her skin becoming warmer. Her feet slowly pushed his hands and claimed more ground. The cavernous opening of her genitals accentuated. She lowered her labia to his face, and, without sitting down or putting any weight, made Jonathan feel the warmth of her interior. Again, she rubbed her clitoris; again she yelled. It felt so easy to reach pleasure after pleasure. Kayla always had an easy time to orgasm in repetition. But with everything going on right now, it felt like the bar had been lowered, and every few minutes she could supercharge her nervous system with pleasure unlike anything before. Jonathan was having too much fun having his head surrounded by the warm flesh of her lips, and licked her wet walls, hearing her sounds around him, feeling the folds and wrinkles get bigger as, obviously, her orgasms kept increasing her mass. After five minutes of continuous excitement, ejaculations and moans of pleasure, it seemed she was calming down. She finally crashed down by his side and laid down, completely spent.


Her stomach moved up and down with each breath. Jonathan got up and walked toward her, his bare feet now caked in mud from walking in soil overflowing with her juices. He pressed himself against her stomach. Jonathan extended his arms above him. He laid in a half-crescent shape on her smooth belly, her defined abdominals appearing as she stretched out. He was barely able to reach her belly button. It was like being in front of an immense, life defying animal. There are very few occasions when a human could feel as if his life is out of his hands, as if whatever he’s doing could be his last moment if fate so desired. He knew that Kayla had the power to do so in an instant. From the bottom of his heart, though, he guessed she was as kind as they come and felt at peace. As he laid there, he felt one of her hands cover his back. The blazing sun was comfortable to their naked bodies. Exhausted, they closed their eyes.



* * * * *

V by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch05-Banner

V

It was a vague impression that left precise memories. The pungent smell of sweat was everywhere. Jonathan found himself walking in a completely alien environment. The ground under his feet felt like rigid stretched rubber. This landscape was made up of large, dark, house-sized discs, piled up and completely entangled in one another like a squashed mound of autumn leaves. It stretched as far as the horizon would allow. An endless field of this strange desert. In a seemingly bottomless hole, in between the strange discs Jonathan walked upon, an immense, tall, dark and slick tree-like segmented cylinder pointed upward, slowly tapering the farther up it went. Jonathan reached forward, he noticed the structure of the construct seemed a bit flaky. Big, thick barks seemed to peel outward, like an opening flower. Out of some unknown inner desire, Jonathan tried climbing the object. One step at a time, he was able to rise up this strange trunk. He reached the top of a peeled layer, slid down slightly into the inner trunk. Jonathan turned back, admiring the landscape, hidden away in the ridge provided by the rigid layer. It was then that Jonathan saw the discs move. Suddenly, more and more of them seemed to expand, gorging up in size. Jonathan didn’t have enough time to understand what was happening, as the dark tree-like structure he stood in increased immeasurably in size, making him lose his footing and falling back down. He fell down the slope of the inner trunk for what seemed like an eternity, the crevice of the bark engulfing him. He fell backward and into Kayla’s waiting arms.


The sudden light blinded him. Jonathan saw Kayla’s tall thigh in front of him, his eyes still tired from his sleep. He realized the omnipresent odor of sweat he had noticed before was Kayla’s skin, on which he had been sleeping. Her right hand left the area between her legs and went by his body to hold him in place as she turned to her side. Her left breast slid down as she moved, forcefully hitting the ground with powerful mass, not unlike had someone heavy jumped near Jonathan. It definitely was as big as his upper body now, if not a bit bigger.


“I was so comfortable here. I almost fell asleep too. This sunbathing is great!” Kayla sat up, turned slowly toward Jonathan, carefully bringing her left leg over him before bringing it back toward her to sit with her legs crossed. As she sat, Jonathan brought himself closer to one of her feet sticking out from under the tibia of her other leg. 


“What now?” He asked her. Jonathan massaged her sole as best as he could. Her toes looked thicker than his arms. The size difference bewildered him. “You’ve definitely outgrown the house. Are you alright? How are you feeling?” 


Kayla visibly pondered, moving her mouth left and right. “It’s weird. I just feel very fresh. I felt tired at first when I laid down, but the feeling quickly disappeared. I just let you nap for a bit.”


Jonathan backed away from her, admiring her giant body. Her behind overflowed from her weight, displacing the ground around it. The feet in front of him receded back under her leg as she unfolded her legs, then bringing her feet back down in front of her. The soil trembled with tremors. As she got up, dirt and grass showered the area, falling off the pressed spots the dirt had been stuck on. Her standing weight pressed the ground a great deal as her center of gravity moved, pushing the soil around her feet like one would if it were simple mud. Jonathan backed off and looked at the knee just above him, and the seemingly immense tower standing four times higher than him. “I feel like exploring the area a bit,” she asked him while stretching her arms out. “Anything I should worry about?” 


Jonathan pondered, but he could not think of anything. His house was far out of the way, and the closest highway they came on was at least five kilometers away. Even then cars seldom passed by. “I think you’ll be fine. As far as I know, there’s nothing for quite a bit all around the cottage.” 


Kayla smiled. Her hands pressed on her hips. “Alright then, I’ll see you later!” She waved and turned tail. 


Jonathan looked as Kayla departed, the earth trembling with each footstep, the sound of their shock passing through his ribcage like a large whale breaching water. The tall Nubian beauty entered the sparse forest by the cottage, her hands hovering the trees as one would a field of wheat. The tallest trees barely reached her stomach. Jonathan sat on his porch for a bit. After quite a while had passed, he still could see her clearly in the distance. There was a truly perplexing optical illusion to seeing such a tall person over such a distance, giving the impression of her being much closer than she actually was. Kayla turned around and waved in his general direction before continuing deeper toward the hills past the treeline. Satisfied, Jonathan headed inside. 


The house smelled of damp water, sweat and sex. The broken stairs a testament to the power that had rampaged through his house. Moving inside the living room, he examined the makeshift bed from last night. Even it was completely unmade, from when Kayla had been tall yet of a believable height. The sheets were still fully soaked with her water. Jonathan took them, pressed them against his face and took a deep breath. Her odor lingered, penetrating his body, eliciting an erection. A short feeling of numbness and shock passed through him. He next folded the sheets in a bundle, took the pillow cases off and brought everything to the cellar. The ground was littered with broken pieces of wood from Kayla’s descent above. The basement was dark, and Jonathan flicked a light switch on and off. Something must have broken in the electrical circuit of the house. Still his eyes adapted enough to see the washing machine. It was only after he had put the sheets in that he realized: the water was off, and there was no way he could put it back on without starting the mess upstairs again. Kayla had broken his reality. —She’s the new normal now—thought Jonathan.

Kayla had rendered the necessities of his house unusable in just a few hours through small growth spurts, without a single intent of destruction. Every time she grew, it seemed to push her taller, faster and with more intensity. Jonathan thought he would have to ask her to restrain herself for the time being when she’d be back. What if others found out? Is there an end? Images of Jonathan’s dream flashed briefly. A feeling of discomfort passed through him. Something told him the game they played was dangerous.


Somewhere else, at the bottom of a hill past a small forest close to a certain damaged cottage, a small prairie dog foraged for food. Amongst the shrubs close to the forest was bound to be some seeds the rodent could use and bring back to its younglings. A quick look around, and the coast was clear. It darted forward, expertly evading rocks and twigs, aiming for a small sprout of green. With the joy of a small infant, it sprung upon its prey as if it had transformed into a vicious predator. The poor plant was torn apart before it had time to question what had happened to itself. The rodent stuffed its mouth, seemingly beaming with animal pride. It had won, and would certainly find more of such greenery around the area. Its beady eyes twinkled as it spotted more, a few meters upfront, and dashed for it. As sudden as it had started tearing through the plant’s cellulose, the prairie dog stopped. Something wasn’t right. Something dangerous was coming. A few birds flew over its head. The ground trembled. The rodent looked around, there was nothing in sight. It’s instinct kicked into high gear. It felt it in its gut. The earth shook stronger. Whatever was there was much closer. The furry creature ran back toward its nest. There it could hide in safety. More birds overhead. Its little paws carried it as fast as it could, the sound of cracking branches behind it. Finally, it reached the top of a small rock, just before one of the entrances to its lair. It turned around and looked at the forest one last time. In between two mighty trees on the outskirt stood one of the biggest creatures the rodent’s eyes ever laid upon: the night-skinned creature stood on its hind legs, its forward appendages pushing the two trees apart in order to pass through, only for them to snap back into position violently. The scene scared the little observer. A sudden jump was all it took to reach safety. The prairie dog slipped into the hole in a perfect dive that would have left any body of water undisturbed.


Kayla could see for leagues. A small hill cresting in front, only a floor high to her. She could scarcely believe how just a few more meters to her height made everything seem disproportionately small. In just a few steps, she was up the slope. Her feet had made small indentations, like one would leave going up a small mound made of loose dirt. Unearthed boulders rolled down the slope, before coming to a slow stop. Kayla was remodeling the very ground simply by walking. Looking out all the way past the way she came, she saw Jonathan’s small house, with a winding road that trailed off into the distance, toward the highway, a small barely visible line in the distance. Turning around, all Kayla could see was endless shrubs, with large rocks dotting the landscape. There were light forests spaced around vast empty grounds that, from a distance, seemed devoid of life. She knew it to be false since her foray into the shrublands.


Kayla sat down. The flesh of her behind squashed everything, overflowing over all sorts of rocks, twigs and other small plants. She brought her knees toward her chest and crossed her arms on them, providing a place for her chin to rest. Stray thoughts filled her mind. She wondered what to do now. The gravity of the situation slowly dawning on her: in a few days, she had become four to five times as tall as a normal person. Nothing seemed to indicate the trend would reverse.


Wind passed through her locks. A fresh breeze cooling her amidst the heavy sun rays. Her feet pushed some boulders around, like one would a simple pebble. She admired how easy it was. This would have usually required the work of an excavator. Kayla laughed. She pushed more boulders down the slope. Loud thumps echoed from colliding granite. Little by little, as boredom presented itself, tiredness weighed down on her eyelids. Hints of hunger pricked away at her stomach. It was the first time in an inordinate number of hours that Kayla felt the need of her flesh. Her thoughts moved upon the future once more. She would have to think of a way out of her looming problems. Gently, she laid on her back and looked at the sky. Her right hand stroked her stomach. 


Constantly, she felt she needed to stem a tide of lust. “Maybe … one last time,” she thought. She would have to. There was no way she should keep growing. Eventually she would have to deal with eating and other functions. Eventually she would have to confront others as the story gets out. Eventually maybe people would turn on her. Kayla rubbed around her rapidly inflating clitoris. Eventually, maybe people would bow to her. 


Her legs crossed. Her feet pushed further down, displacing all manners of soil. Her head pushed upward, her locks dragging behind. Her lips opened, and out bellowed a deep, profound guttural moan. The sound of frightened birds echoed from the forest as whatever animal had stayed behind escaped. As they instinctively flew off, one of the birds gave a quick side glance toward a dark shape up the hill taking an ever-increasing amount of space. A woman moaned again, and her form expanded anew. The bird screeched a warning and continued on its way.


Inside the cottage, the rooms were bright. Lingering dust in the air revealed sun rays. Jonathan was sitting in the kitchen at the table. In the middle of it: an old house phone. His hands together, his nose resting on them, the obviously distraught man was pensive. A debate raged in the sea of his thoughts. An old grandfather clock ticked away in the living room, filling the silence with constant, rhythmic ticks. In the end, Jonathan’s features took on a more decided appearance. 


He picked up the phone and dialed.

VI by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch06-Banner

VI


A quick intake of air woke Jonathan while his nose emitted a snarl. He had fallen asleep on his couch. A tired light illuminated floating motes of dust as the sun set. The sound of tires pushing dirt echoed through the house as a car stopped up front. —It’s him—thought Jonathan. He ran out. A gray, obviously used and quite dusty station wagon had stopped, leaving trails behind the tires from someone that pressed the brakes just a tad too quickly. Little snaps of an air-conditioned system turning off, as coolant dripped on the disturbed ground, impressed the air with sound. The driver’s door opened, and out came a tall, overtly skinny and haggard looking young man. Long curly auburn hair draped his shoulders. His face had a certain birdlike similarity: a long nose and wide eyes gave him a striking look. 


“Hi Damien. Thanks for coming,” said Jonathan in greeting. “Come look at this.” The man’s eyes widened as he noticed the deep indents in the ground in the shape of a foot. 


“What the hell, Jon?” he exclaimed. “What happened?” Damien followed Jonathan inside. They both stopped in front of the destroyed staircase. The newcomer pulled his hair softly, his hands on each side of his head, his mouth agape in disbelief. “What happened to your place!” he asked Jonathan with a whisper.


“Come with me. I’ll explain.”


Damien followed his host through the living room. A smell of vaginal juice assaulted his nostrils just as he noticed the unmade bed of the couch. “You’ve had company?” asked Damien as he pinched his nose.


“You could say that. You haven’t seen upstairs yet. I’m not sure how we can even get up there.” They kept going through the second door of the living room that connected back to the kitchen. Jonathan showed a chair to Damien. His friend sat down, ready to hear the tale. Jonathan explained his encounter on the highway and the events that followed.


Damien’s eyes widened, his pupils sharpening in disbelief at what he was hearing. “OK, let me get this straight: you are to tell me that you’ve met this woman randomly, brought her here, noticed she was growing taller with every orgasm, then proceeded to feed that craving by having sex with her again, only to just let her to roam the countryside once she outgrew your fricking house?”


Jonathan pursed his lips, repressing a smile. He looked down at the table, barely containing a blush.


“Uhm. Yes. I don’t know what came over me.” The kitchen clock struck seven counts. The summer Sun would soon be past the horizon. “Look,” he continued, “you’ll see when you meet her. She’s been gone for a few hours. I can’t believe she’ll be away much longer.” The tall man tapped his feet in a sort of pensive impatience. “Want a drink?” exclaimed Jonathan. Damien nodded. Jonathan opened the refrigerator. “Crap. The power is out for the fridge. Maybe it blew a fuse? I’ll have to do a full check up.”


He grabbed a small cup, poured some raisin juice, knowing the non-alcoholic preference of his friend, and relaxed on his chair after passing him the drink. They were both silent for a full minute. Jonathan wasn’t sure what was going on through the usually boisterous mind of his companion. The coming events would soon force it out of him. “You understand why I asked you, yes? The implications are far-reaching. Before long…” continued Jonathan.


Damien put his palm up, shutting his friend down. He got up from his chair and walked around a bit. Damien pushed the walls with his hands. “Is this a trick? There’s a camera hidden somewhere, isn’t it?” He said while laughing nervously. “I have to say I’m surprised you went along with such decorative immersion,” he continued, pointing to the crushed stairs. “It pays well I hope?”


Jonathan knew that nothing he could say would convince him. Damien stood down the corridor, between the kitchen and the opened front door. He turned around, and shouted back to Jonathan: “Whoever designed this, you have the worst imagination possible!”


It started subtly. The liquid in Damien’s cup would slowly shake. Jonathan noticed a small pen rolling on one of the kitchen’s countertops. Damien looked around. Imperceptibly, the hair on his arms raised in shivers. Suddenly, the ground trembled. Dust rose from the vibrating floor. The kitchen’s ceiling light moved about, a bit of plaster falling down. Damien looked down, then back up at Jonathan. He found his host smiling back at him, his eyebrows raised and his head nodding. He knew that Damien now believed him. The next tremor tested his balance. A deep, bass-like rumble passed through them. 


“You’ve got to be kidding me,” whispered Damien, as if someone was trying to listen in on them. The walls shook back and forth. Dishes in the cupboard clinked together. The cupboard’s cutlery gave an impression of someone angrily mashing a xylophone. The tremors were now loud enough that they could feel their vibrations passing through their bodies. Jonathan motioned to his friend to follow. Just as they were about to exit, everything stopped.


Complete silence.


They both moved toward the front door. Damien was first. He approached the opened doors of the veranda. The day was late and everything should have been baked with the piercing light typical of the setting Sun. Yet they found themselves surrounded by darkness not dissimilar to the shadows of heavy rain clouds. Jonathan covered his mouth with his hand, hiding an amused expression of surprise.


She had grown.


The station wagon was surrounded by two mammoth sized feet. Damien looked at how the massive heel would probably have enough length to cover most of his car. Her long, skinny toes were probably the size of his torso. 


Craning his neck, he looked up. Way above the roof of the house, the bony features of her shaped knee started to bend. She was coming down. A thunder clap echoed as a gargantuan hand smashed the ground to their right as the massive being stabilized herself to sit down. Her giant, muscular posterior slammed down on the ground just behind the automobile, causing the two men to try and hold their balance as soil dust filled the air for minutes. Damien stared, bewildered, as her feet rose on their heels as the woman found a comfortable position. The massive soles outsized everything, including the host’s tall friend.


She spoke.


“You’ve brought a friend Jon? Who’s this new little man?” Her voice had deepened. The strength of it was comparable to the sound emitted by a bass on a sound stage. 


“Kayla, this is Damien. Damien, Kayla. He’s a good friend of mine.” Damien, fully struck with disbelief, barely found the strength to wave a greeting at her.


“Hello little friend of Jon!” exclaimed the titan.


Damien, still aghast, slowly walked toward her. His arms simply hanging, his will gone. He approached her sole and felt the rough skin, his heart jumping up to his throat as he swallowed his emotions. This was not possible. 


Kayla observed Damien. Her foot dwarfed him completely. Imagery struck her mind: the idea of the two men, struggling under her feet, overpowered by her. She put a hand down, palm upward, in front of Jonathan.


The massive back of the hand smashed the ground in such a way that the poor man fell back. One of her fingers, just barely thinner than his waist, motioned for him to climb on. Jonathan swiftly jumped on her palm. Vertigo took him as she brought him up to her face. For Jonathan, there was no way to stand without having the impression he was gonna fall any instant. It seemed that despite her size, the edges of her hand still seemed too close for comfort.


Sitting down in her palm, her face appeared to him. Beautiful as ever. So many details he had never noticed before. Her skin somehow looked completely refreshed. The pores seemed more detailed. Her large, plump lips approached to the very edge of her open hand. Warm air washed over him from the exhalation of her nostrils. Jonathan got closer, and kissed her bottom lip. He pressed his face against her flesh as deep as he could, his hands grabbing any protruding ridges. Pulling back, he saw her eyes were closed. The two monuments of skin that were her lips opened, her pearly teeth contrasting heavily. The hand shook a bit, and Kayla’s skin pulsed.


A deep guttural moan washed over him, penetrating his chest. He felt the skin stretch under his hand. Kayla opened her eyes, smiled at Jonathan and brought him back down to the ground. As he jumped off, he noticed his friend down on the ground, seemingly lost after having been pushed by the gargantuan sole that had just grown. Her other hand moved away from her private region, still wet from having massaged her pleasure center.


No wonder she grew again.


Jonathan reached Damien and helped him up. They both looked at Kayla. She sported the guilty, mischievous smile of someone purposely creating trouble, and knowing there could be no consequence for it. Damien looked back at Jonathan, a sudden serious look of concern draped his features: “You were right to call me.”


The tall man picked a phone out of his pocket. He texted someone with a barely contained panic. Three letters appeared for the recipient: B. A. I. The Bureau of Anomalous Investigations.

Their attention was rapidly brought back to the towering monument in front of them as she moved. Kayla opened her legs, putting the full details of her grown vagina to them.


“Who’s first?” she thundered.


* * * * *


VII by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch07-Banner

VII

Damien’s vision was filled with ebony flesh, the smell of lust permeated the air. He looked at his friend to his left and pondered. His shorts displayed a large bump. To his right, the paler skin of her tall sole dominated the view. 


“Entertain her, Damien. I’ll find a way to get up there and speak to her properly. Pull her back down to earth or something…” said Jonathan, wondering how he could even attempt to start a climb.


Damien looked puzzled. He had always been comfortable around Jonathan, true, but to even think of giving in to deep, lustful bellows of his soul right here, right now… Jonathan approached Kayla’s foot to his left. He tapped on her heel. The powerful mass rumbled as her foot slowly fell forward, slamming on the ground with enough force to test his balance. Jonathan moved toward its front. Sitting in front of her toes, he grabbed one. Its length and size were imposed all the way up to his waist. He pressed himself against it, feeling the indent of her print, and simply laid his head on top of her nail. Its warmth clouded his mind. His sense of self seemed to give way to pure animalistic instinct.


Damien, meanwhile, had slowly advanced toward Kayla. His hand trailed the wall of skin to his right, feeling the odd forgotten hair here and there. Looking up, he saw large folds in her belly, typical of anyone bending down and looking at the ground between their legs. Her eyes glared at him with a mixture of pride, dominance and lust. The lanky man instinctively knew his only way out of this situation was in front of him. Staring forward, he saw the largest woman sex he had ever seen. He was close now. The aroma he had noticed earlier while going through Jonathan’s living room was back with the force of a strong gust. This time, he embraced it. Large drops of liquid seemed to pool at the base of the vagina. A constant rhythmic pressure, with the same beat he could feel course through her veins, expelled the lubricant.


Damien looked back, at Jonathan, waiting, in a sort of silent request for approbation. His friend motioned at him to keep going.


“Come.” Her voice boomed. “Come!” The fat lips of her sex seemed to tense up. Gorging up in blood, augmenting her sensitivity. A large, bulbous red clitoris protruded from atop. “Come!” She repeated.


Damien was stumbling forward, his mind captured. Two large thighs rose as high as the house behind him. In the middle, the most imposing labia he had ever witnessed. He got as close to it as he could. The air filled with warmth and the peculiar smell of her engorged vagina. His feet depressed the soil as he walked forward on a ground drenched from the flesh opening above. The slit was as tall as he was. Countless folds barred his way like multiple sliding doors embedded alternatively. Damien inserted his two hands in the middle and, with all his strength, pushed the enormous skin flaps open. A draft of hot air punched his body. 


“UNNNGH.” 


The thundering moan filled the area. Damien pushed onward, put one of his feet up on the bottom of her opening, its flesh gripping his ankle, and propelled himself up. In one swift motion, he disappeared inside her.


Jonathan was pushed back: Kayla curled her toes as she tried to stifle an orgasm. The two men seemed to have both been easily manipulated to give into their sexual urges, feeding the now monstrously sized human to increase in size.


A torrent of fluid suddenly expelled from between Kayla’s legs, with Damien ejected at the same time, completely nude. —He probably undressed inside her—thought Jonathan. Damien’s large, imposing sex was completely erect with a fat dark-red mushroom at its tip on the cusp of ejaculation. As soon as he got his bearings back, her liquid dripping off of him, Damien ran back to her and climbed back in. Jonathan had to act quickly. Her toes pulsed toward him as her heel barely moved. He had to warn her of what is to come. As soon as the growth slowed, Jonathan sidestepped past her feet and raced toward her hips: her back flesh splayed out nicely from her behind and would allow him to find footing to climb.


“DEEPER!” She screamed. Jonathan couldn’t see, but Kayla’s trashing told all. Another wave of ecstasy came, filling her with heat as she ejaculated with full force all over the front lawn, her juices strong enough to push Damien’s car away slightly. Jonathan felt the skin around him bloat, pushing him inside folds he had to extricate himself from. The top of her thigh now looked a few feet higher.


Craning his neck, he saw Kayla looking up in abandonment toward the sky, her being completely filled with bliss. Her right hand massaged her breasts, as her fingers kneaded her nipple like one would a large loaf of bread. 


Jonathan grabbed what skin he could, and started to climb the right side of her stomach, quickly passing under the elbow. She was oblivious to him and a slight spasm could send that same elbow smashing against her stomach. He hurried. Her large breast kept trashing every which way from her intense ministrations. The skin ahead of him folding in ripples, then back out smooth as she constantly spasmed from a new orgasm. Jonathan climbed with difficulty, almost losing his footing a few times. Just as he reached the area under her armpit, Kayla shook. Another, powerful, heart-stopping orgasm rocked her: Damien had reached the deepest part of her sex, a place no full man had ever ventured before. A torrent of cunt juice amassed at his feet with surprising speed, quickly submerging him as the walls of her vagina contracted all over his body moments before expelling her ejaculate with him.


Jonathan saw the armpit distance itself away. The skin under his hand expanded. He lost the grip on his right hand, and then his footing….


His heart jumped to his throat as he fell, unable to grasp the enlarging skin in front of him. Seconds felt like minutes.


The first instant of his fall brimmed with dread. Vertiginous intent filled his ribcage, clogging up his breathing. Suddenly calmness. He saw Kayla’s armpit get further away. A large, imposing mass propped up on his right as he passed her fat breasts on the way down. Her head moved back down again, her orgasm subsiding. Strands of her braids fell over her shoulders, and after an eternity, her eyes noticed Jonathan.


The air shook as a swift movement brought the flesh wall of her arms closer to him. Her biceps contracted, sinews pushing against the bottom of her skin, and then all air escaped his lungs. Jonathan turned around, fist pounding on the ground he had seemingly fallen upon, and searched for air. He rolled down on his back, gasping as his lungs screeched for salvation. Jonathan felt movement. The ground propelled itself upward. Her palm. He had landed in the middle of it. It was obvious now. Her warm flesh. The softness of her skin. The mound of epidermis under her palm had cushioned his fall as she caught him. Jonathan lunged forward, half blind with terror and grabbed a finger the same size as him. He was just happy to be alive.


Gratitude filled his body. He turned around. Kayla’s cushy lips, the large opening of her nose, blocked his vision. The mouth opened, and Kayla’s pearly teeth appeared. Jonathan felt relieved. He should have been terrified of the past ordeal, but the giant smile in front of him served as assurance. He had finally reached her. Jonathan waved.


“Have you had enough?” he yelled to her, laughing. “I’ve been trying to climb so you could hear me.”


Kayla turned her head. Her free hand cupped her ear, and soon a large lobe of the ear pointed at him.

“SAY AGAIN?” Her voice bellowed. 


“I’ve been trying to get here to tell you something. Just listen to me for a bit,” Jonathan paused, hesitating. “Is Damien OK?”


Kayla nodded.


“Look, we don’t have much time, so I just want you to be ready for what’s coming. I’ve decided to get us some help… Damien is part of that help.”


Out of habit from having to look at her speaker, Kayla faced Jonathan anew. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” she asked. Directly aimed at him, and so close to the source, her voice felt like a bang on his body. Kayla moved her head again, her ear close to him once more.


“Damien’s part of an organization that specializes in dealing with all sorts of strange events. Its government sanctioned, but officially it does not exist.” Jonathan paused. He could see her brow furrow from the side. Clearly, Kayla was not convinced of his actions. “Look, I thought it over while you were out. You keep growing, right?” Jonathan looked slightly over her palm. He could have been on top of a city high-rise. “And from what I’m seeing, more and more every time. It’s only a matter of time until you get caught, right?” Kayla moved the corners of her mouth left and right, pensive. 


Jonathan continued: “So I figured, it’s better if they find out about you through someone I know personally, than through whatever else could get them to notice you. I don’t know much about them, since Damien isn’t allowed to tell me about his work. But what I can tell you is that they will be good for you. Damien has always spoken of them with fondness. They struggle with recognition inside their own spheres of work. You will be a valuable asset to them I’m sure, but in return they should take care of you.”


Kayla rubbed her chin with her free hand. The scrapping sound of skin on skin like waves on a beach. 


“Besides, at the rate you’re going, you won’t have much to fear of anyone soon enough, right?”


She turned around and gave Jonathan a comforting, closed smile. 


“ALL RIGHT,” her voice bellowed, “WE’LL GO WITH THEM FOR A WHILE. I MEAN, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO GOOD BEFORE. NO HUNGER, NO PAIN OR TIREDNESS. I DON’T MIND INDULGING THEM FOR A BIT, BUT I REALLY DON’T NEED THEM. I’LL DO IT, IF ONLY BECAUSE YOU THINK IT WOULD BE HELPFUL.”


Her warm breath washed over him like a blanket.


“I GUESS WHAT I’M SAYING IS I’LL DO IT FOR YOU.”


Jonathan prostrated himself in exaggeration. Her laughter boomed out.


“HAH YES, YOU’D BETTER WORSHIP ME! I’M THIS WORLD’S NEW GODDESS!”


She laughed at the idea. But there, at the back of her mind, a little doubt prodded at her, telling her she was right.


Jonathan motioned at her again to listen.


“By the way,” he yelled, “where’s Damien? Is he OK?”


“HE’S… UHM… RESTING.”


The flesh Jonathan stood on shook. He got down on all fours, grasping for stability. Kayla’s face got further and further away until, a moment later, her hand rested on earthly soil. Jonathan jumped down with glee, happy to be back on stable soil. The earth under his feet was damp with liquid. The smell of sex was like hitting a brick wall so strong it was. He realized he stood in the middle of her ejaculate. On each side of him, massive legs rose, her knees toward the sky from her sitting position. Finally, under her left foot, Jonathan spotted something moving. An arm was gesticulating in every which way possible.


Damien!


Jonathan ran toward him. Kayla’s massive feet had him pinned down. If the mound of skin under her thumb had saved Jonathan before, the mound of flesh under her big toe had completely buried Damien’s body under her feet, pinning him between it and the ground. 


“PUT SOME SENSE INTO HIM. I’LL REMOVE MY FEET IN JUST A MINUTE, BUT I THINK YOU HAVE TO BRING BACK HIS MIND.”


The earth shook as Kayla moved her feet upward on her heel.


Damien appeared, his erection still going strong. His eyes barely sentient, he took some quick breaths, got up and jogged toward her nether region again. A sudden tackle threw him to the ground. His friend had caught up. His mind seemed to unlock. His thoughts had been driven to frenzy. His entire body coming down from a powerful high, as if the past half hour had been nothing but a strange drug induced sex party.


“Damien! It’s over,” said Jonathan as he shook him.


The absurdity of the situation finally hit the two men. Both nude, they stood in between the legs of a giantess. Damien blushed.


“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me,” finally said Damien, “I… it’s…”


Jonathan sat back. “It’s OK. I know what you’re trying to say.”


They both looked at her, and her at them. Jonathan knew she couldn’t hear them, though, her head already so high up. “I’ve felt it too. A sort of intense longing for her whenever she gets excited,” explained Jonathan. Damien’s eyes lit up. That was it. That’s what happened.


Kayla’s hand appeared by their side, her palm pointed upward.


“GET ON,” she commanded happily.


The two men obeyed. “Listen to me Damien, I’ve told her about the Bureau of Anomalous Investigation.” They both stumbled down to their knees as her hand moved up. “She’ll hang out with them for a while!” he yelled as the moving air rushed past their ears. “We just have to be careful until they get here! Don’t give in to your base instinct.”


The hand stopped moving, revealing the same sight of her lips Jonathan had seen moments before. A radiant smile belied her intentions.


“ANYONE READY FOR ROUND TWO?” The two men’s pupils dilated in surprise as they saw the biggest tongue in the world rush toward them. Arms up, they tried to block it. In an instant they lost sight of each other as the fleshy red wall pressed on them. 


Jonathan flailed, the wet, rugged exterior of the mass of muscle pressed on his body, enveloping it. Like a large water bed, he felt his form sink inside the mass, which was shifting between complete softness and temporary rigidity as the muscles contracted.


Kayla pulled away and looked at the two men drenched in her saliva. Both had erections anew. She smiled.


“JUST KIDDING!” She said laughing.


Vertigo took them as the hand they were on rapidly lowered, the ground rapidly within sight.

“YOU BOYS HAVE FUN FOR A BIT, I’LL BE STAYING HERE FOR A WHILE.” Kayla moved slightly out of the way, her movement sending tremors. She carefully placed herself a bit farther from the house and the car, made sure she didn’t block any pathways, and laid down in the short, yellow field of grass that surrounded the area. 


She didn’t feel tired at all, but the sunset felt nice on her skin. She crossed her legs, shook her shoulders in an attempt to find a more comfortable position, placing both her hands behind her head to provide a cushion and closed her eyes. 


Jonathan and Damien had regained their senses completely. The sudden nakedness of their form hit at once, and they blushed.


“I’m gonna put something on if you don’t mind,” expressed Damien. Jonathan laughed. Damien picked his clothes from the ground. They were soaking wet, like all the area around them, from her lubricant. Strings of sticky liquid stuck to them and the ground.

Damien dropped his clothes back down with a defeated look. 


“Just wait for me in the living room, I’ll get us fresh clothes,” Jonathan said to Damien. “I have to head out and find some supplies for tonight, we can talk about this on the way there.”


Damien nodded.


They both headed inside the house. Jonathan climbed the destroyed stairs as well as he could. Cracks had appeared all over the walls from all the recent outside turbulence. On the second floor, plaster from the ceiling had fallen, dotting the corridor in dust. As he entered his room, he couldn’t help but give one look behind him at the bathrooms, the sight of the completely demolished porcelain made him pensive.


Damien, meanwhile, was just now coming to terms with the recent events. Everything had been such a shock. From the first time he heard the story, to the giant form that appeared before him, to his mind losing itself as she opened up her sex to him. There definitely was something odd there. It wasn’t in his nature to act as he did. Yet as he had seen her inner lips part open, something primal hit him. His mouth salivated without any conscious prompt. His penis had hardened, his skin felt extra sensitive. 


As he plunged inside her, as he felt the walls of her vagina pressing him from all directions, it had felt then as if an entire machine put his body to the brink of ejaculation over and over, if such a thing was possible. His entire neurological self on fire, as he had grabbed the slimy walls of her interior, his mouth having pressed against the warmth of her inner skin, licking all he could.


Damien shook his head. Just thinking about it again was making him physically excited.


—For sure—he thought—there is certainly an induced behavior in this. I’ll have to make a note for the Bureau.—


A loud thump surprised him. Jonathan had just jumped over the bottom of the broken stairs, with a pile of clothes in his hand, all dressed in fresh clothes. Damien reflectively put his hands up as Jonathan threw the pile he was holding at him.


“Here!” said his host, “Dress up and meet me in your car. Make sure it still works. We’re going for a quick ride. I’m going to let Kayla know.”


With clothes in hand, Damien followed Jonathan to the house porch. There was only a bit of light left from the day, the Sun completely gone. The blue sky was turning to a dark gray. 


Jonathan had never looked so small as Damien compared his size to the immense being he was approaching.


—This could be what actual legends are made of…—he thought to himself.


In an instant, he snapped back to reality and put on the shorts he was holding on.


-Let’s go.—

VIII by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch08-Banner

VIII

The sound of a car door being slammed echoed through the shrub land. Damien examined his car for any sort of damage.


“Alright so… we should be back by tomorrow morning,” Jonathan yelled at an attentive Kayla, bent over to her side so that she might hear him. Her large braids surrounded the group, like a multitude of giant anacondas and a constant reminder of their disproportionate situation. “Are you sure you’re going to be OK, staying here?” He asked her. 


“I’ll keep myself occupied. Don’t you worry!” Her voice echoed. “I’ll try and take the night to relax and calm down. You know… contain the beast.”


Damien had just finished packing the trunk with bags. “It’s time Jon. Let’s go while we’re still able to stay awake.”


The night was pitch-black. Whatever phase the Moon was on was hidden by thick clouds. Only a soft yellow light filtered out of the house’s windows, giving off the impression of a warm welcoming interior. The car engine roared. Both men waved at her and, just like that, they were off. Jon looked in his mirror, but couldn’t see her amidst the blanket of dark ink blotting the night. Still, he could feel there was an unmistakable presence. The idea that a person so big could be invisible chilled him. A roaring mass just out of view with the power to end lives should it want. 


The eve pressed on. White bands on the road blinked in and out of view as the car sped along. Damien was the first to break the silence.


“How long do we have until the closest market?”


Jonathan was visibly pondering. “About two hours. Nothing is open now except for a place I know, a bit farther out.” Damien fought to keep his eyes open. “We’ll stock up on food. Just for us,” continued Jonathan.


“Nothing for her?” questioned Damien.


“No. You haven’t been here long enough yet, but I’ve noticed she hasn’t eaten in more than twenty-four hours,” said Jonathan. Damien rubbed his neck, incredulous. “I get you,” he continued, “it’s all so strange. But I wonder now: you’re certain the agency will be able to provide?”


“Yeah, definitely.” Damien shifted in his seat, suddenly awakened by the idea of talking about something he knew. “The people I know there are quite friendly. I think the problem is more about if Kayla will accept the oversight. She seems very… taken… by the idea of her dominance.”


Jonathan pondered Damien’s last words. There was still the matter of what happened to them as Kayla grew, the sort of rapture that lifted their minds away into a carnal world they dare not imagine, and the bliss that followed as they abandoned all reason.


The road stretched onward, the two front lights of the car cut through the night like a blazing meteor.


* * * * *


“Maybe this way…” thought Kayla. She kept shifting. One moment, it was a bump in the soil that dug through her ribcage; another time, it was her arm falling asleep from the dead trunk of a tree applying pressure on a specific point, cutting her blood flow. The ground trembled as she shifted anew, increasingly annoyed. “What’s the point, I’m not even tired.” She whispered, as low as her booming voice could permit. In fact, it wasn’t just fatigue: she had also not felt hunger in quite a while. No. Her problem now was an increasing realization of how much she lacked comfort.


It had been since her night in Jonathan’s cottage, back when she was a more manageable size. Kayla sat up. Jonathan’s house was between her legs. Two large imposing walls of bountiful skin surrounded the structure. Around her, there was still no natural light. There was no sound but the distant chirp of nightly bugs. Kayla came upon another realization: she was bored out of her mind. It had been a few hours now since her two lovers had departed. The house shook as she brought her right foot toward herself, grasping her ankle with her hands, propping her head down on her knee. A large sigh escaped her lips. She tapped her foot, softly. More than the tremors, she noticed the lights inside the house flickering. An idea came to her.


“If I’m not careful, with just one push, that entire house would be torn down…” She looked around. The yellowish glow from the house’s lights illuminated a small area, barely covering the area around her pelvis. “Jonathan left his car…” Abruptly, she shifted her position. Kayla laid down on her stomach, her elbows propping her upper body up, her massive breasts barely hovering above the ground, with but a few meters between her oversized nipples and the soil. 


A large hand came down over the car. Rattling sound of metal pierced the night as the vehicle was lifted and meticulously placed farther.


“Vroom vroom!” Her hand pushed the car. A smile displayed her immaculate teeth, illuminating her face. “Quickly! To the bunker everyone! She’s coming right for us!” Kayla exclaimed while lowering her voice to mimic a random male. The car was pushed surprisingly easily. There didn’t seem to be any apparent damage, at least from what she could perceive. Kayla pulled back, leaving the car by the house, and rose. She walked backward, disappearing into the night. The scene would have been quaint if seen in the picture of a magazine. A cute wooden cottage at night, with the owner’s car parked in front, a cozy light showing the interior.


A distant rumble. Lights flickered. 


What little sound there was to the night vanished. Another deeper rumble. The car shifted position a bit from the shakes. A loud crack. Dust fell inside Jonathan’s kitchen. For a minute there was nothing until… 


Like thunder, a deep shock passed through the soil, over and over with rhythm. Louder with every punctuation, every shake. The night was still pitch black, it was impossible to see anything, but like an avalanche, everything shook, trees fell down farther up the plain. And then, suddenly, right in front of Jonathan’s car, a massive foot landed, followed by another. In an instant, she bent her knees, and with strength unheard of, she launched herself. The force propelled dirt, parting the soil with the force of a thousand men. For a few seconds, silence reigned anew. Until a moment later, a horrible sonic explosion. Displaced air rattled the house’s windows. Kayla had landed her jump. She not only had her feet arrest her drop, but also pushed down with all her weight, displacing metric tons of dirt.


The light inside the cottage flickered on and off in an instant, and then there was darkness.


* * * * *


Jonathan woke up, his eyes clogged with tiredness from last night. The bright sunrays discoloring the curtains of the hotel room revealed the day was more advanced than he had thought. Jonathan dressed up, hurrying with annoyance from having overslept. It was only a few minutes later when he entered Damien’s room. His friend waved at him, busy talking to his cell phone.


“Yes… yes… I understand. Yes. This will be a difficult transfer.” Damien silently mouthed “Agency” to his friend, pointing at the phone. “We’ll need to make sure the path is clear, yes? Yeah… I know. Don’t worry you’ll have all the proof you want.” Jonathan sat down on one of the chairs in the room. “Alright, listen Sam, we have to get going. I’ll let you know when we are there. Yeah, stay about fifteen minutes away… or make that half an hour. OK… talk to you later!” Damien closed the connection.


“What’s the plan?” inquired Jonathan, stifling a yawn.


“We move out and get ready for a long trip. We’ll start by heading back to your house, do the introductions when they arrive, and from there plan our route to the nearest Bureau of Anomalous Investigations’ storage facility.”


“Hah, and where is that?” asked Jonathan, obviously amused at the idea of finding a B.A.I. office the same way one finds a convenience store.


“You’ll see. They are easy to find if you know what to look for.” Jonathan nodded, a sly smile moving his lips, still amused at the idea. “Shall we?” Damien opened his palm toward the door, inviting Jonathan outside. The two friends gave one last look in the room, verifying they had everything with them, and then left back for home.


* * * * *


Whenever Jonathan drove up to his cottage, he always liked how remote it, and the area, was to civilization. The dirt path winding away from the last shred of paved roads, the way the house slowly appeared over the horizon as he passed the crest of the small slope of the plateau it rested on, the surrounding shrubs and even the small forests; all things Jonathan enjoyed about this place. Things that, for him, reinforced the feeling of isolation.


But today none of that entered his mind. His memories of the place did not match reality anymore. He couldn’t understand what he was seeing: as the road turned left to climb the usual slope, the path just vanished. The soil had been upheaved. Black, rich dirt covered the usual sun bleached ground. Shrub trees laid on their sides, naked to the roots. Jonathan reduced speed and looked over at Damien who, just like him, found himself perplexed by the terraforming they both witnessed.


“What am I seeing?” asked Damien with barely a whimper.


Jonathan pressed the gas pedal, carefully, as the tires barely grip the loose dirt. It definitely was not built for off-road travels. Large indentations could be seen left and right of their car amidst the soil. Ultimately, the vehicle became stuck, its wheels spinning idly as the entire frame became off balance. The two friends looked at each other with obvious annoyance at having to walk the rest of the way.


“Should we leave the food in here, for now?” wondered Damien aloud. Jonathan nodded. The slope to his house had never been so steep. But with all of the upturned soil here and there, it was a different climb. The two men used both their hands to keep balance as they climbed the loose slope. Dust from the upheaved dirt penetrated their throat, the harsh afternoon sun placing a weight on their backs. Jonathan rapidly took over Damien, no doubt from his years of hiking through difficult terrain.


As the slope flattened and the view beyond the hill appeared, Jonathan understood: forward and left, firmly planted in the soil, was the underside of Kayla’s enormous heel. Her sole extended skyward, painted with shadowy lines from the folds of her skin. Her skinny long toes pointed at the sky. Much farther to his right was her other foot, a small jog away. Her feet looked much bigger than before, if not two to three times the height of his house in length. Looking down her ankles, past strong calves that dug the ground, Kayla’s legs joined together at the precise location Jonathan’s cottage was.


There it stood, undisturbed in comparison to the rest of the apocalyptic looking landscape. Both its sides were straddled by strong, meaty thighs that almost, but not quite, touched the walls. Jonathan startled himself as Damien shook his shoulders in a friendly embrace, having finally caught up to him.


“Well, I guess we now know why the road is gone.” Damien pointed to her closest heel. It laid in the center of a depression with a mound of soil pressing against it, forming a small, semi-circular chain for almost twenty meters.


Jonathan finally clicked: “Snow… snow angels. We’re looking at a snow angel!” Both men laughed nervously. The entire area was completely transformed from simple movements she must have done laying down, pushing the soil in a steeper mound from the edge of the plateau.


Jonathan headed toward her closest heel, feeling increasingly threatened as he got closer, his body screaming at him that this giant live—thing—was dangerous. Finally, as he reached the large round shape of her heel, having fought the vertigo of fear gripping his entrails, he pressed on her skin with his hand. “Kayla!” he yelled. There was no movement or response.


“Is it me or is it really warm here?” observed Damien, eyeing the giant body laying around them.


“Kayla! Can you hear me?” Screamed Jonathan again. This time, he slapped the imposing heel harder, unsure where to press for better effect.


“Punch her!” said Damien, laughing.


Jonathan pulled back. As if trying to take down a door, he ran at her, slamming his full body into the sole of her heel. The shock and subsequent bounce threw him back onto the ground, knocking the air out of him. Damien ran to check on his friend.


“I’m fine just… just out of breath,” wheezed Jonathan.


The soil trembled as Kayla’s giant heel turned on itself, opening her feet so that the inner sides pointed upward. An immense form rose over the house, the sound of crashing dirt and rocks transforming the quiet landscape into a busy construction site.


“OH!” Her voice echoed. Kayla looked at the small shapes by her feet, her hand shading her eyes from the sun. “YOU’RE BACK!”


A smile traversed her face.


Jonathan frantically gesticulated at her, trying to catch her attention. Kayla leaned forward, extending her right arm toward the two tiny shapes at her foot. “CLIMB ME! I’LL BRING YOU CLOSER SO I CAN HEAR YOU.” A large finger approached him. She pressed her long fingernail down in the ground, creating a large indentation as the soil upheaved, just in front of him. Jonathan grabbed the rough surface of her nail, with just enough grip to hang on. He did not dare look around much, slightly scarred from his previous experience on her. The wind picked up as large motions signaled the hand was covering tens and tens of meters in seconds. When all movement stopped, Jonathan, opening his eyes, saw Kayla’s ear canal right in front of him. “CLIMB IN.” The inside alcove was just large enough to hold him. Jonathan moved forward and walked from the nail, pressed against her ear hole, to the inside. He laid down in it like one would a hammock. The whole thing felt strangely comfy. “SPEAK.” She asked in a friendly tone.


“Can you hear me?” Jonathan asked without shouting.


“OH WOW! REALLY WELL ACTUALLY. WELCOME BACK TO MY WORLD.” Her voice showed subtle amusement. Kayla was glad to have company again. The past night had been such a bore for her as she waited for the sunrise.


“Well, what happened here? The entire place is turned upside down!” Jonathan tried to voice his concern as friendly as possible. Demanding anything of her at this point would have felt out of bounds and oddly patronizing. “Damien and I got some supplies for us, and the B.A.I. should be here any minute now.”


Kayla stretched her arms high up, Jonathan had to hold on to the inner side of her ear as her head tilted left and right. “OH JON. I’M SORRY. I JUST COULDN’T SLEEP AGAIN YESTERDAY.” Kayla pondered how to best explain. “I JUST BECAME A BIT ANXIOUS WAITING AROUND.” Her left hand started tracing circles in the soil by the house. “IT’S STRANGE. LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY, I JUST DON’T GET TIRED. I KNOW I’VE BEEN AWAKE FOR MORE THAN A DAY YET… AND SAME WITH HUNGER. I JUST FEEL SO FULL OF ENERGY, YOU KNOW?”


Jonathan spread himself out. He realized he was getting comfortable like this, with the small, transparent hair around him, usually invisible to the naked eye, acting as a sort of cushion for him. “So the same story as yesterday. No hunger? No tiredness?”

“BASICALLY, YEAH. I STARTED PLAYING WITH YOUR CAR, IT WAS JUST TOO CUTE, LIKE A DOLL HOUSE. DON’T WORRY, YOU LEFT IT IN NEUTRAL. IT’S QUITE STURDY! I MIGHT ALSO HAVE DONE A FEW JUMPING EXERCISES, AND MAYBE ONE OR TWO CARTWHEELS BUT YOU KNOW… IT’S AFTER THAT I REALIZED I JUST COULDN’T SPEND MY ENERGY. AS IN NO MATTER WHAT, I HAD A CONSTANT FIRE, LIKE A CONSTANT PUSH, OR TINGLING, INSIDE ME.” Her hands cupped the general area of her chest as she mentioned the bottled-up feelings. “AND I TRIED. I SWEAR I TRIED. THE LONGER I HELD ON, THE MORE EASILY AROUSED I BECAME.”


Jonathan nodded to himself. It explained her new size. As she spoke, Damien had climbed her heel, using the cracks in her skin to grip. He listened to her, now resting on his back by her ankle. The warm body lured him into a calm resting state.


“AFTER A WHILE, I JUST STARTED TO GROW, SLOWLY, JUST A CONSTANT STATE OF EXCITEMENT.” She continued. Her left hand had drifted down over her thigh, caressing close to her sex. Just recalling her past circumstances made her warm. “SO I MIGHT HAVE STROKED MYSELF A BIT BEFORE YOU ARRIVED. I -HAD—TO GET OFF. SORRY.”


She wasn’t really apologetic, but still felt the need to say it. “ARE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS CLOSE BY?”


“You mean the Bureau?” They should. I think Damien said he told them to arrive half an hour after us… or something like that.” Jonathan turned around, grabbing her skin. He just felt safe here, hidden from view. Her omnipresence gave off a strong calming vibe. He gave a small kiss to the floor, testing to see what she could feel. There was no response.


“YEAH, YOU’RE RIGHT. I THINK I SEE TWO CARS APPROACHING.” Kayla moved her foot. What was but an imperceptible movement for it was quite the chaos for Damien, his body almost thrown in the air. “Get up Damien. Your friends are here!”Her foot twisted to the side. Damien slid down her sole, landing softly on the disturbed earth. The sound of two or three powerful vehicles could be heard.


They had arrived.



* * * * *

IX by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch09-Banner

IX

Tires screeched as two large jeeps jumped up the crest of the upturned soil. Damien waved at them. Kayla could see six people exiting the vehicles. One was a bit taller than the others: a woman. It was hard for Kayla to see at this distance, but she noticed the woman appeared middle-aged. Her hair, long and black; her look, stern with a strong jaw; her nose adorned by thick-rimmed glasses. 


The woman bit her lower lip as she saw Kayla. Noticing their surprise, the giantess decided to give them a small welcoming scare, to add to the spectacle.


“Finally, you’re here!” yelled Damien at the woman, running toward her. “Do you see what I meant now, Paula?”


The woman hardly acknowledged Damien’s presence. “Get the instruments out,” she asked of the others with her. “This is incredible,” she continued. Paula could have never, in a thousand lives, imagined such a sight. In front of her stood a being of disproportionate size, its legs sprawled out to each side of the group, in a wide v-shape. Her nakedness displayed not an ounce of shame. Paula observed as one of the feet by her sides lifted, a slow ascending mass. It shifted over the group for a moment, with displaced dirt falling down like an early November snowfall. Suddenly, in one swift motion, Kayla brought her heel down, just a few meters off the main jeep. Paula and the others shielded their eyes from the raised dust.


When the fog of dirt settled down, Paula saw the biggest heel of her life, only a few meters away. The lighter part of her sole revealed thick skin, made to support the weight of an uncountable number of tons. “WOOPS, SORRY,” exclaimed Kayla, “I JUST NEEDED TO STRETCH! I DIDN’T THINK IT WOULD LAND SO CLOSE TO YOU.”  The implications of Kayla’s gesture penetrated Paula’s subconsciousness, filling her stomach with an unknowable feeling of admiration and respect. As someone that majored in biochemistry, she had to face a field mostly dominated by men, and naturally developed a strong sense of adversity toward the other sex from the difficulties she encountered. And now stood in front of her a woman more powerful than any being could ever hope to be.


“Eight meters.”


“Huh?” Paula jumped out of her reverie.


“Her feet are eight meters long, or about twenty-seven feet.” Paula’s colleague explained to her, referring to a reading he had just obtained with a laser tape measure. “It’s approximate, of course, but when I stood by the bottom of her sole, I was almost able to point the laser at the bottom of her big toe. So maybe they’re a bit longer than that…”


Paula inattentively looked at him, half lost in her thoughts: “We will have to get her to stand up for a proper count.” Paula turned and looked at Kayla. She was smiling down at them. The expression on her face was one of blissful ignorance. Kayla saw the little people move about, pointing at things and pointing objects in an apparent aimless direction. In another time, she would have wanted to know what they were doing, but that curiosity was gone. Kayla felt secure in her future. The only thing she was concerned about was trying to keep the fires of expansion inside her loins contained, and, right now, she could feel said fires barely holding on. 


Paula shook her head. They had one more difficulty. “Before we take any kind of full-height measurement, though, we have to find a way for her to hear us…” Paula turned around and headed toward one of her colleagues. She whispered a few things to him, and pointed left and right. She motioned at Damien to approach. “Can you get her to come closer? I think we could try implementing one of these portable speakers in her ear. We usually use them for… other types of missions. But I think that at her current size, they could easily act as a cochlear implant.” Damien nodded and returned to the jeep.


Kayla looked at the group moving about, placing instruments here and there. She noticed Damien exiting the vehicle with large black boxes. He waved at her. -IS HE TRYING TO SIGNAL ME?—wondered the titan. She grabbed her heels with her palms and, like someone doing yoga, simply bent her upper body over to them, taking the opportunity to stretch her nimble limbs as best as she could. Paula covered her head, like someone protecting their eyes from the sun, as Kayla’s long fingers grabbed the surrounding feet, pressing deeply in the sole. Shadow overtook the group as the imposing head of the Nubian woman approached the group. 


“WHAT IS IT?” asked Kayla. Her vocalization, so close to them, was like a hammer. 


“Would you permit us to install instruments in your ear to communicate?” yelled Paula. 


Kayla pondered. Her eyes moved, and stared at Damien. She saw him shake his head in approval at her. She would have to trust him. “SURE!” She pulled her torso backup. Now sitting straight, she stretched her shoulders once, then twice, feeling her joints crack slightly from the pressure. 


Everything trembled as she pulled her heel toward her. The others fell down on all fours, crawling, in order to maintain their balance as the earth shook. Kayla had to move to a better position and make herself accessible. She rose. Paula was bewildered. Now that the giant woman was standing, she started to comprehend the magnitude of the situation. Kayla’s feet did not stay by Paula’s sides for very long. She took one step back, shaking the ground as the sole penetrated it deeply. Then another, and another. Damien could see fine dust being shaken off the walls of Jonathan’s house for each step she took. Eventually she was far enough as to be at a distance of her full height from them, she kneeled. Methodically, Kayla planted her hands where her feet had been before, and like someone doing push-ups, lowered herself over them. No one in the group was moving. Kayla was placing herself over the group in a way that her arms encompassed the entire area. She was now close enough that her fat breasts pressed in the ground, spreading out from the sides of her ribcage. Her head was just to the left of the group, the sky visible through the opening created by the circle of her arms. Kayla rested her head on her limbs, now fully laid down on her stomach, not unlike someone awaiting a massage. 


“CLIMB ME,” she requested. Kayla rested her eyes and the group got moving. Damien gave a sign to one of Paula’s aides, and after packing the radio speakers in a backpack, they both headed for a climb. Damien decided to start from the inside of her elbow. The skin there, softer, provided a diagonal crevasse that they could climb, since the rest of her arms was too steep to ascend from underneath, and her hands occupied under her head. Damien headed up first. His feet sank deeply, able to get a good grip on her skin. The aide followed suit. Already, Damien could feel the warmth of her skin engulf him. It was not just a question of the enclosed space, but also simply the discrepancy in energy generation between a normal-sized human and her. In any case, for Damien, the concepts of physics seemed to have lost all meaning a few nights ago.


Finally, arriving atop the inner bend of Kayla’s resting elbow, Damien was able to stand up. From there, it was just a quick jog down her forearm. In a moment, both men were standing close to her head. Kayla had placed her ear close to her forearm. Damien told his aide to wait, and took the speakers with him. He approached the bottom of her ear, ready to climb inside.


“What’s up!”


Damien jumped, startled at the sudden call. He looked around, but couldn’t see where it came from.


“Right here!”


There, in the crease of her inner ear, Damien saw his friend Jonathan, relaxing on his back. “You scared me, you idiot!” he joked back to Jonathan. “We’re just coming in to set up a way to communicate with her.” The speakers weren’t too heavy. They had small grapples to their sides which could probably be used to secure them on any sort of skin. Damien passed them over to Jonathan, since he was already inside the ear fold. “Put these as far inside as you can,” asked Damien.


Jonathan took the two devices, and started to crawl. He saw the opening of her ear, clear of elements, and proceeded inside on his stomach. He crawled for a short minute. Before long, the walls of her ear canal enclosed on him, constraining his advance. Jonathan wasn’t sure if this was deep enough. He prodded the flesh around him a bit before turning his head, and yelled back to Damien.


“How deep do I need to go, do you know?”


Damien pondered. “I have no idea really. Paula told me to just place these inside her ear. Just make sure they’re fixed and can’t fall down or get out in any way…”


“Who’s Paula?” Despite looking over the edge as the team had arrived earlier, Jonathan hadn’t been able to discern individuals out of the group.


“YOU KNOW I CAN HEAR YOU BOTH QUITE WELL?” Her voice thundered over them.


Both men looked at each other with a mischievous smile. The devices should be deep enough. Damien helped Jonathan out, and they started the trek back down to the elbow, and then down to ground level. As they arrived back at the jeep, Damien gave Paula a thumb’s up. She immediately picked up a transmitting device.


“Can you hear me? My name’s Paula.”


“ARE YOU ALL DONE?”


“Yes, you can get up now.” Paula looked up: like before, the colossal entity that was Kayla began its movement. She pushed herself back up, and sat down, her legs curled to her left side. 


“WHAT NOW? JONATHAN SAID YOU COULD HELP ME?”


Paula thought for a second about what she was allowed to say, and then proceeded: “First we have to take some quick measurements, and after that you’ll just have to follow us. We have a facility not too far from here where we can try and figure out ways to keep you comfortable.”


Kayla smirked and stifled one of her innocent laughs. “TO BE HONEST, PAULA, I’VE BEEN DOING FINE. THIS ACTUALLY FEELS REALLY, REALLY GOOD. YOU CANNOT IMAGINE.”


“Yeah, I guess I can’t,” Paula replied. 


“WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO?”


“Stand up for now. We’ll take some measures.”


Kayla collected herself, and stood up. She firmly planted her two large feet on each side of the group.


“Alright, now, can you put your hand, or your arm, to rest on the top of your head? This is just so we have an easier surface to target with our distance tool.” Kayla nodded. She placed her right arm over her head, as if stretching, with her palm sticking out of the top of her cranium. “Michael? Try measuring now.” asked Paula of her workmate that held the laser tape.


The man advanced between the giantess’s legs, placed the tool on the ground, and then looked through a zooming lens, showing him the point of impact of the laser. He found the middle of her extruding palm after a few seconds. “Around forty-three meters, Paula, more or less fifty centimeters.” 


Paula approached the communication device to her mouth: “Kayla, you’re around forty-three meters now…”


The giant Nubian put her hand over her mouth, blushing at the words. —Fuck—she thought—that’s kinda hot—“THAT’S NOT TOO BAD, I GUESS,” she answered. “HERE’S THE PROBLEM, THOUGH, IT’S ONLY TEMPORARY… WAIT, IT’S BETTER IF I SHOW YOU.” Paula looked back to Damien, puzzled. Kayla brought her hand over her genitalia. She had waited enough. —This is as good a time as any—she thought. —I’ll show her, and them….—


“What the hell is she doing?” Paula asked Damien as the gargantuan woman masturbated openly, circling a fingertip over a rapidly erecting clitoris above an engorging labia.


“You’re gonna see why I reached out to Damien,” said Jonathan as he approached Paula. “Hi. I’m Jonathan.” Paula barely had the presence of mind to shake his hand as her vision was fixed over her head, noticing a fattening, dark vagina as three large fingers penetrated the flesh.


“This woman is masturbating over us! What.…”


“Just wait,” said Jonathan.


Kayla’s powerful moans echoed through the plain. She squatted down, her behind resting on her calves as she crouched. Her steaming outer lips were now just a few couples of meters above the group. The warm smell of the inside of her sex quickly permeated the air. Kayla brought her free hand to her breasts, massaging her right nipple. Her pace accelerated as her fat clitoris clouded her mind with pleasure. Paula, mesmerized by what she was seeing, jumped as a sudden, large mass of liquid fell just by her side. She crouched and placed her hand in. It was thick, viscous like a liquid gel, cloudy with a white substance. Paula grabbed a handful and brought it to her nose to smell: organic lubricant. Paula’s loins subtly excited themselves at the odor. Another large batch of Kayla’s pussy lube fell by their side, flattening a small bush with the weight. The group looked up: Kayla’s fingers were quickly becoming covered with the substance. 


“AAAAH FUCK FINALLY. JONATHAN. I’VE BEEN HOLDING IT FOR SO LONG.” The ground shook. The sound of shifting rocks rumbled from underneath her feet. Kayla’s weight was increasing. Her feet pushed the dirt around as the width of her calves picked up in size. The vagina above them opened up in all its might. The light-colored flesh of her inside displayed for all to see, strings of liquid stuck to the inner walls. “OH GODDDD…”


Jonathan understood. She was gone. Like that time in the shower, her entire body was now overtaken by only one goal: satisfying the urge to orgasm. Jonathan walked to Damien, whispering a goal in his ear. He then walked over to Paula: “I’m going inside the jeep with Damien.” Paula nodded, barely hearing his words over the loud moans from above. “You should come with us.”


She turned around to look at him, puzzled at his request. “What do you mean?”


“Trust me,” asked Jonathan. Kayla’s feet dug even more in the ground. The back-middle part of her sole had pushed itself to where the edge of her heel had been before, yet she hadn’t moved at all. Her body rushed to grow as a warm emotional fire overtook her interior. The liquid spilling out of her lubricating sex had increased to an almost constant barrage of barrel-sized drops, cratering the soil tilled by her actions of the previous night. Jonathan grabbed Paula by the arm. “We have to go. Now!” The duo ran to the jeep. The rest of the group was already inside, yelling at them to hurry. Like a meteor shower, Kayla’s lube was now spraying all around them. 


The door of the car slammed shut as Jonathan jumped inside, with Paula following. “Seal the windows!” Yelled Jonathan in a sort of panicked, yet amused cry. Paula, her team, Jonathan and Damien struggled to find space. Inside the vehicle, loud thumping vibrations rhythmically pounded the roof as Kayla’s juice hit the jeep like hard, fist-sized hail would. Enormous tremors shook the group as Kayla sat down in one swift motion, the soil pushed away from the folds of skin that formed as her large posterior squashed sideways from the weight she forced downward. As the ground moved, the jeep raised slightly in an incline as two of its wheels were moved upward by the forming clay. The tremors stopped.


Jonathan passed his hand over the fogged up windows, trying to clear the view to see what was happening outside. Despite clearing the inside, the outer layer of the window was stuck with dirt and liquid, like a soft misty fog clinging to any object it can find. As the group was still trying to find its bearing, stuck up inside as they were, Jonathan opened up the window, only a third or so of the way down. A draft of warm, poignant air came in: the rampant smell of someone’s sex.


Kayla’s own enormous opening was staring at them, just a few meters in front. It was so much bigger. How much had she grown? Paula looked at Jonathan with frightened eyes, only now comprehending. 


“I’M ALMOST THERE AGAIN. FUCK… DON’T MOVE Y’ALL!” Kayla rubbed the tip of her clitoris with one hand, while the other entered her cavernous opening. The sound of ejecting liquid was heard as more piles of her lube fell down in large rivery spasms. What might have been just a few drops for her looked to the gang as barely dammed-up liquid outbursts. “OOOOH!” Kayla let out a drumming moan, barreling through their bodies, her body pulsed outward, her thick thighs rising higher, her open vagina surging closer and bigger. “FUCK WHY IS IT SO GOOD?” She was mostly talking to herself now, having lost any consciousness of the presence of others. “ONE LAST TIME, I PROMISE. I JUST…” Her hand, now wrist deep inside her fat labia, increased its tempo. Her sex’s outer lips billowed forward, encompassing all the space her tiny friends could see, only a meter or two away from the car. Jonathan, Damien, and the other men accompanying Paula were all mesmerized. They saw her dark folds pulsing outward, inward then outward again, moved about with her hand, high above, penetrating her flesh. Her juices pooled around the vehicle. The ground was moments away from a landslide caused by the flood. 


“Snap out of it you idiots!” Paula pushed past the gawking men and shut the car’s window. “Brace yourselves!”


“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK,” yelled Kayla. Another orgasm hit her with the weight of a train, firing up her nerves with hereto undiscovered pleasures. Her nipples tingled. She brought her hand up, caressing her neck, feeling its touch magnified tenfold. Her vagina tensed up for a moment. She opened her eyes, staring at the sky. “YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!” she roared. The sonic wave of her cry smashed through the ribcages of her onlookers. At the same instant, her body pulsed outward. Her labia slammed with all the force behind her unstoppable growth on the jeep, surrounding it with its flesh. The sudden insertion surprised her but a moment before the feelings of her orgasm brought about a surge of her own lubricant. It burst out with tsunamic strength, an unstoppable advancing force.


The Jeep tumbled about as Kayla’s sex ejected it with gargantuan fury. It rolled down the now completely sloped soil, pushed even further with repeating waves of her ejaculate. 



* * * * *



“Is everyone OK?” asked Paula. They were standing on the ceiling of the truck’s roof, the vehicle completely upturned. Outside light had trouble entering, most of the window’s surface area covered in a thick layer of caked ground soil. 


“I can’t push the door open! We’re stuck!” exclaimed Damien. Jonathan and the others were trying to push as hard as they could against their own doors, but to no avail. The car had sunk enough to be halfway encased in the soil, buried in the result of Kayla’s orgasm. 


“The door here seems a little loose.” Jonathan pointed at his door. He was able to push it a few centimeters open. But beyond that, the rapidly drying dirt would just not permit the door to budge.


Moments passed, everyone calmed down, taking stock of their surroundings. Paula tied her completely tossed hair in a bun. There was no sound that could indicate whatever Kayla was up to, and their vision was much too impaired to see outside properly. Paula scanned the room. —There, under these bags…—she noticed the object she was looking for. The transmitter. She picked up, brushed the dirt off of it, and tried its buttons. A small noisy vibration indicated it was still functioning. —Thank God!—she thought. Paula put a finger in front of her mouth, motioning to others to stay calm. 


“Kayla, can you hear me? This is Paula.”


Silence permeated the air.


“Hello, Kayla?”


The ground shook. Something outside was moving.


“OH PAULA. I’M SORRY. ARE YOU ALL ALRIGHT? IS EVERYONE OK?” More tremors followed the giantess’s exclamation. Paula couldn’t see, but all pointed to her moving about.


“Kayla be careful! We’re stuck in the jeep, and every movement makes it sink further. We can’t open the doors, they’re either stuck within the ground or bent.” Paula looked at the others with her. Everyone had calmed down.


“DON’T MOVE!” she commanded. 


Everyone stayed put. Paula lowered the transmitter. Shadows started to cover the windows. Suddenly, on each side, strange large ridges pressed against the glass. The vehicles trembled and, slowly but surely, seemed to be extracted from the ground. Pulled left and right, they felt their heart sink a bit as a sudden movement brought them upward an unknown amount.


“I’M GOING TO TURN THE JEEP AROUND CAREFULLY. HANG ON!” said the behemoth to the group. Everyone grabbed the nearest handle-like protuberance and held tight. The entire space they were in slowly moved clockwise on itself, shifting everyone. Now upright, they got placed back down. The large shadowy ridges that had covered the windows were now scraping the dirt off them. They all saw now: it was her fingertips, one big enough to cover an entire door.


Jonathan pushed against his door, and, after a few attempts, propelled it outward in one swift motion, almost falling outside with it. Everyone got out. The ground around Jonathan’s cottage now looked positively post-apocalyptic. They looked up, surrounded by Kayla’s gargantuan thighs. They could barely see her face, as she looked down at them, over her firm protruding breasts. If she seemed imposing before, she now looked taller than anyone modern city’s skyscraper.


Jonathan asked Paula for the transmitter. “Hey Kayla, it’s Jon.” Kayla smiled back. She waved at her tiny acquaintance. “You good now?”


Kayla nodded. “YEAH. I GOT IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM. I’M NOT SURE WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO SATISFY THIS TIME.” Kayla looked around. She placed her hand by Jonathan’s house, comparing its size with it. She could palm it with ease had she wanted. “WHAT NOW?” She asked them.


Paula snatched the transmitter from Jonathan’s hands. “Now,” she continued, not even announcing who was speaking, “now we head to the facility. We really have to check on you, maybe not so much for your safety, but ours. We’re just going to be collecting data.” Paula looked behind her. The Jeep was totaled. The other one they came in couldn’t be found. Probably it got buried in the gargantuan orgasm. “We’re going to need your help to get there, can you carry us?”


Kayla laughed softly. She leaned down, her presence ominously filling their surroundings, the temperature rising as her body approached the group. She placed a hand down, palm up. “GET ON! JUST TELL ME AFTER WHERE TO GO.” Her fingers relaxed open, their weight enough to shake the soil as they hit the ground. Jonathan ran with joy toward her. He climbed on top of one of the nails, and used her fingerprints to climb up the slope of her appendage. Everyone followed suit. They reached the middle of her palm and sat down. Jonathan found himself absentmindedly caressing the ground that was her skin. He barely noticed as Damien and the others barely restrained themselves from doing the same. 


But Paula noticed. Something was not quite right. A strange otherworldly feel raptured their subconscious. No matter, Kayla rose. Everyone held as best as they could while her hand brought them upward, their stomach churning from vertigo despite Kayla’s best attempts to spare them of motion sickness. They dared not try looking over the edge, and all stayed put in the middle of her grasp, holding on to the creases of skin from her palmed hand.


“LEAD ON!” asked the giantess to her little guides.


Paula pondered, and grabbed the transmitter. Hopefully, she could figure out a way out of this impossible situation. She told Kayla to head north, north-west of here, telling her how to orient herself. The titan-like woman started moving. Step after step, the overly loud sound of her massive feet pressing down was all Jonathan could hear. After a minute of her walking, he looked back to his house. He tenderly waved at it. From so high up, he could see the land around the cottage completely unmade, like a kid’s sandbox that saw too much action. The very ground around the house was weirdly undisturbed. There was no question in his mind that Kayla had been careful, as best as she could, to preserve it. Nonetheless, Jonathan knew this was probably the last time he saw it. Deep inside him, he could feel that they were all on a journey that would change the very state of society.


There would be no coming back.



* * * * *

X by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch10-Banner

X


The evening shift at work, again. Yes, it was of his own choosing, but Thomas could not help but harbor a grudge against his superiors for accepting his polite offer to work the nights. They were never supposed to accept it. The room buzzed with the low hum of a white, flickering light. Instruments, electronic gage readers, and other measuring equipment of all sorts littered the tables in the room. There were a few lockers on the wall with office supplies. For his part, he was sitting down on a metal chair devoid of craftsmanship, the back support angled in the most awkward position that prevented either leaning back comfortably or sitting upright. The walls, made of sterile white tiles, copied the rest of the facility in their emptiness. Thomas was slumped down, reading one of his cherished books. He should have been monitoring the equipment around him, but his mind drifted to the world of his pages. It had been a few nights since his last proper rest, making this evening’s shift excessively tiring. His eyes darted up for a moment, unable to concentrate on his book. In the upper corner of the room, dark, rust-colored markings could be seen. -A leak—he thought. —I’ll have to tell Paula…—Thomas’s mind shifted again toward his book. It was a trite romance, but he liked it without any hint of remorse. 


Just as he resumed reading, a knock he thought came from the door startled him. —What now?—Thomas slapped his book shut, irritated. He crossed the distance to the door in an instant and pulled it open. “What is it now?” he blared in annoyance. But there was no one, only a long, empty corridor as sterile as the room he was in. —I could have sworn…—Thomas thought, trying to figure out if he had heard a noise or not. He looked back inside his lab: a small kettle had fallen to the ground. He picked it up, half crouched over, trying to figure out how it had gotten there. This time, more noise. Every instrument seemed to have slightly rattled to a different position. Curious, Thomas headed to the old seismic reader. It had barely been used in the past years. He plugged it into the nearest available socket, ran back to the office supplies locker and picked up some paper to feed to the machine. 


The moment Thomas pressed the power button for it, the electric needle, used to write down any seismic readings, started vibrating erratically. Consecutive spikes in the writing showed him what he thought he had felt: constant, increasing vibrations. Every second and a half, the needle jerked up and down excessively. Thomas ran out and through the corridor. He passed by a couple of coworkers out of their labs, who looked around, seemingly lost.


“Did you feel that?” one of them asked him. 


“Stay put!” yelled back Thomas as he kept running. It was impossible to miss now. Every few seconds, a loud rumble shook the entire facility. A deep roar from unimaginable weight moving tons of soil around. Thomas ran past the elevator, and slammed the door of the staircase open. Dark paint on the cement walls displayed his floor: B-4. He ran up two stairs at a time. The lights now flickering in synchronicity with each consecutive tremor. 


The reception floor was a mess. People ran about, trying to get to safety. A few people were crouching under open doors, others ran for the exit. Thomas followed them. The main entrance was just around the corner. A group of about twenty was now rushing out in a rapid, but orderly rhythm. Thomas emerged outside, greeted by the fresh air of the open valley. The weather was cold and dry, as is typical of the western desert biome. The night was moonless and pitch black. Two large and cylindrical light spots were mounted on the ground to each side of the entrance. They were mainly decorative, but their power would still have been strong enough to project a beam of lights to a low altitude cloud, should they be used that way. There were other, smaller lights surrounding the compound that did make for an illuminated entrance, but problematically they contrasted with the thick darkness, preventing anyone from seeing farther down the valley. Thomas noticed on his left some people pointing at something in the sky. These same were also busy moving the lights, turning them to aim them toward the area they stared at. 


There was an eerie silence. Something had changed. The tremors had stopped. Thomas could feel a small draft of warm air wash over him, as if he wasn’t too far away from a radiator. The light beams searched the sky. They seemed to rebound off of a sort of dark, soft surface. —There’s something right there!—His mind flashed at the realization that where the empty desert should be, a new structure stood. The group around the searchlights kept aiming left and right, up and down, their mind trying in vain to understand what they saw. There was a sudden bounce of light. The light had pointed at something coming down. -A truck?—observed Thomas. Lowering down from on high was the underside of a Jeep. Another group had harnessed the second searchlight of the compound, and both now aimed at the vehicle being lowered gracefully. 


It touched the ground softly, with barely a sound or crash. And then Thomas saw. —It can’t be…—but his mind already knew what it vehemently tried to reject: a thumb and an index finger, of incommensurable proportions and a complexion of pure obsidian, straddled the sides of the vehicle like one would hold a small toy. The hand receded back into the darkness of night, leaving only the vehicle up front. Everyone had stopped moving. 


Shades emerged from the battered vehicle, humans bewildered by the circumstances and looking completely haggard. Thomas thought he knew the first one out. He saw her talking into an object and heading for him. His eyes focused. 


Paula!


“... just stay put for now until I explain the situation to everyone,” she spoke into her transmitter. 


Thomas ran toward the group, waving at her. “Paula, what happened? Is this the secret project you drone on about?”


Behind Paula, the other jeep passengers were stretching, taking a good breath of fresh air. Paula motioned toward them: “Thomas, this is Jonathan, and the other is Damien, the outside contact I told you about.” He observed the new duo for a second. One of the other members accompanying them waved at him. Thomas waved back. The rest of the group was familiar to him. “I’ll do more introductions later. We just need to refresh ourselves first.” 


“And that?” Thomas pointed at the massive presence just outside the compound.


“I’ll get to it. For now, just know that what you see is real, her name is Kayla, and she’s of no danger,” explained Paula. She picked up the transmitter, thinking about what exactly to say. “Kayla, I’m going to go inside with everyone, explain everything. Can you keep yourself occupied out here? I know it’s late but…” Paula cut the transmitter, awaiting an answer. Only the brisk, fresh wind of the evening momentarily acted as punctuation. 


“I’LL JUST REST A BIT, IT’S FINE FOR ME,” Kayla’s voice blared deeply. Thomas, and his other colleagues outside, found their heart sinks through their stomach as her voice hit their chest like the winds of a tornado.


“Do you think you’ll need to rest?” asked Paula back, trying to pass all possibilities in her mind of what might be needed before she abandoned this giant being to the surface.


“I DON’T NEED TO SLEEP ANYMORE, PAULA. I’LL JUST REST MY THOUGHTS FOR A WHILE.” Kayla looked around the compound. She could see from up high a clear delineation through the fence lights of where the structure started. —I can probably just back up a bit and lay down by the road we followed.—she pondered. Without feeling the need to explain, without any formalities, Kayla departed carefully. It had taken them around half an hour to reach the facility, with the help of her large strides. But even in so short a time, she could feel the fire returning to her loins. —I have to regain control. I can’t let this dominate me.—She knew she would be facing new challenges ahead, and getting back control over her body would be a necessity. It seemed easy to think things through, but the mounting pressure inside her loins hinted that it would be anything but. Kayla moved out of the way with care, subconsciously trying to walk on the tip of her toes.


Thomas and the others put a knee down, to keep their balance in check as the ground shook left and right from her steps. As she walked away from them, only the lighter part of her soles could be seen, the night engulfing everything else. After a short break of tremors, a loud rumble washed through the compound a moment before its following shockwave. Thomas glanced at Paula. Silence filled the night, and the brisk wind of before resumed its presence.


“She probably just laid down.” Paula told her colleague. “All right.” She turned around, facing everyone that had gathered. “Everybody inside! Conference room now. We have work to do!” ordered Paula. “Jonathan, Damien, follow me.”


It was one of these situations where electricity was in the air. This was something new. Paula knew that very soon, her colleagues would realize that the purpose they had been longing for had finally arrived. They all lightly jogged as they headed toward the compound’s entrance.


* * * * *


The darkness abated, light returned to the skies, a dark, bluish hue that preceded the sunrise. A few, sparsely formed clouds lined the skies high above the local area. There was nary a sound. A small bird chip here and there perhaps. Kayla was resting on her back, her arms tucked behind her head as she observed the sky. A small twitch in one heel moved her foot left to right in circular motion, displaying the sort of restlessness animating her. —Dawn already?—she thought to herself. —I’m losing track of time.— 


Her head turned right, looking at the slowly awakening compound. The night had been busy. Not soon after the groups had arrived, everyone followed Paula inside. Two guards were left outside the door, but nothing more. As the night advanced and dawn broke, the lights around the compound went off. —Where do we go from here, I wonder.— Her hand trailed softly down her stomach toward her inner sex. Since last night, the warmth that hummed deep within her had gradually increased in intensity. —Why can’t I keep still for a moment…—Her lips paced an opening, the hand above her sex giving a slight, subtle pinch on her clitoris. 


“UNH,” the moan left her mouth to her surprise as she brought a hand up to cover it. Her body spasmed outward in every direction with just enough force to be noticeable to the naked eye, as if she had a hiccup that left her permanently bigger. —Oops—she thought—that could have been bad.— Kayla sat up, bringing herself to sit with her knees crisscrossed. She looked at the two guards, both were slumped over the chairs they had brought outside with them, fully asleep. Kayla leaned forward, her fat breasts hanging down with terrible weight, almost brushing the ground, her hands serving as anchors as she bent over all the way to the guards, her face but a few meters from them. The sun rose over the horizon, a strong orange light bathing her.


“HEY!” said Kayla calmly. 


The two guards snapped awake. Their eyes ajar at seeing her so close. Her lips, bountiful, imposed on their sight. Their hearts sank the same way one does witnessing an animal with power over one’s life. An accident here would be fatal at her size and weight. 


Abruptly, the reception’s doors opened. “Kayla, please don’t scare them. This job is hard enough to recruit for as it is…” Paula crossed the doorway, holding two cups of warm, smoking coffee. Relieved of having an authority figure around them, the two guards immediately acquiesced, accepting their well-deserved caffeine gift as well as the opportunity to eclipse themselves from the situation. A few mumbled thanks and they were both off inside the compound. Paula moved toward Kayla’s visage. “Can you hear me well from here?”


“YOU SOUND A BIT SOFT, BUT I HEAR YOU WELL ENOUGH AT THIS DISTANCE.” As she spoke, Paula unconsciously took a step back: Kayla’s deep voice, so close, was something else. “WHAT’S THE PLAN TODAY? I’M SO BORED. THE WHOLE NIGHT, I’VE BEEN FIGHTING OFF THIS INNER FIRE, PAULA, LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA.”


“Today, Kayla, we’re going to do as many tests as we can, and if all goes well, you’ll be free to hang around the compound.” Paula walked to the side of Kayla’s face, the titan’s eyes following her little new friend. Paula’s demeanor was one of someone that had the habit of being proactive. “We need to know why you’re growing. We need to know your rate of growth, your measurements. We need to know how your health is doing. We need to have an idea of what to expect in the future.”—We also need to know what this size, or transformation, is doing to her psyche— Paula pondered.


The ground trembled as Kayla pulled her monumental self backup. “ALL RIGHT THEN. WHEN DO WE START? WHAT SHOULD I DO?”  Kayla noticed Paula speaking, but she was already too high up. She pointed at her ears and made a face of confusion. Paula motioned Kayla to wait, and took out the transmitter.


“In about two hours, after everyone gets ready, we’re going to come here with our testing apparatus. Jonathan is going to be helping us too. You’re still comfortable with him, yes?”


“DEFINITELY,” smiled Kayla.


“Also, uh… how’s your libido doing?” Paula did not notice her cheeks blushing.


“OH, PAULA, IT’S THROUGH THE ROOF! LIKE I SAID, I’VE SPENT THE ENTIRE NIGHT HOLDING ON.” A sense of relief at being able to share her feelings washed over her. Her eyes closed as she placed a hand on her chest, she continued: “IT’S A CONSTANT FIRE, LIKE SLOW BURNING CINDER. THE MOMENT I TOUCH SOMETHING, IT SENDS A SIGNAL; THE MOMENT I TOUCH MYSELF, IT FEELS AS IF I’M A FLOWER OPENING UP, STRAIGHT AND AT ATTENTION; THE MOMENT I REFLECT UPON ANY SENSATION, MY SENSES FLARE UP.”


Paula had walked up to Kayla’s seated position. She extended an arm out, and touched the surface of her tibia. “What about me doing this, can you feel it?” she asked through the transmitter. Paula brushed her hand up and down, slowly, as if massaging a good friend and wondering how the size difference played up her sense of touch. Kayla’s belly moved up and down as she took a deep breath.


“OH PAULA, YOU’RE PLAYING WITH FIRE.” Kayla’s entire body could feel the signal sent about from the tip of Paula’s hand. Her warm hand, despite the gargantuan size difference, was as apparent as the effect of a needle, if a needle was something that could bring about pleasure.


Paula noticed Kayla’s breast, up past her pliable torso, and saw her two dark nipples fatten up. “OK good. You seem to be ready to go,” she told her calmly. “I’m off to get ready and get the others. Don’t go anywhere!”


Both women smiled and laughed at Paula’s last comment. The titan followed the Latina with her eyes as she went back inside. —I don’t dislike her—she thought.



* * * * *




Under Kayla’s curious gaze, outside the compound, Thomas, Damien, Jonathan and Paula had just finished stacking up large boxes on top of each other. Others had joined them outside: a mix of lab assistants, administrative clerks and a couple of security details. 


“Here are the first two…” Paula told Thomas. She was seen handing him two small, flat and circular objects. “You’ll need to press hard so they stay stuck. Make sure they’re placed best for the readings, yeah?” Thomas nodded. He grabbed them both, placed them inside a pocket of his lab coat, and headed off toward Kayla. “Jonathan, here are three for you. And Damien, you got four.” Again, she handed them the objects. “We’ll wait for Thomas to be done, then you, Jonathan, and Damien last.”


“I’m looking forward to it!” Damien had a sort of a devilish look to his usual bird-like features. Paula paid him no mind.


“Kayla, are you ready? We’re going to need you to carefully stand up and not move as best as possible. Thomas, Jonathan and Damien will be placing small transmitters on you. That’s the first step. Second part will be taking some… samples. I’ll tell you more when we get there. Lastly, we’ll want to… uhm how can I say.” Paula’s mind hit a wall—Why do I hesitate— her thoughts wondered. —Everyone will enjoy it—Paula continued: “Well you’ll get to please yourself, and we will observe one of your growth spurts.” 


Kayla nodded and spoke: “I’M READY! STAND BACK!”


—Finally, some action. I almost can’t contain it anymore—thought Kayla. Almost a day had passed since their arrival, and like clockwork, after so long, her loins were burning up with a raw need. Her muscles now relaxed and awoken, Kayla stood up carefully. Her movement was slow and calculated as she stretched her long legs, rising from her sitting position. The soil seemed to buckle. Jonathan, Paula and the others widened their stance, attempting to keep stable as the ground shook.


Thomas stood alone, surrounded by a rising cloud of dust as the giant being feet placed themselves on each side. All held their breaths. Thomas proceeded toward her right foot. Now close to her large toe, Thomas clearly saw the ridges of her print. He grabbed the edges and, like a large dexterous insect, climbed up to the farthest point of the front of her toe. He took one of the pads Paula gave him, took off a plastic covering highly potent adhesives, and stuck it to the skin. Thomas secured himself and jumped back down. He walked across the inner side of her foot. The arch of her sole dominated over him, the massive ridges of the folding skin under her sole like small gulleys racing upward the side of her foot disappeared as the skin stretched out properly. Her immensity hit him, as his vision saw past her ankle, still a small quick jog away, and past a strong calve. Her leg was an immensely imposing skyscraper that led to a canopy of sex.


“You’re doing well, keep going Thomas!” his earpiece told him. It was Paula. He gave himself a few slaps, regained his senses and continued. 


Jonathan stood by Paula, dumbfounded at the image of the tiny man now jogging by Kayla’s foot. Looking around, he could see everyone else in a similar trance as they witnessed the impossible. He wondered if, like him, they fought against this strange need to go onto her… -or into her.—


The second pad was easy to place. Thomas planted it at the center and bottom back of her heel and backed off. He signaled to Paula he was done. She nodded at him before looking down at an electronic reader, pressed a few buttons, and saw the first readings pop off. Distance between front and back was seventeen meters. Paula smiled and nodded to herself. —Finally, data!—She placed the transmitter against her mouth: “Kayla? We’ll need you to pick up Jonathan and Damien. Be careful with them. You’ll need to wait for Jonathan to place readers on your hand, and then you have to bring him to the top of your scalp. Damien will have to place readers around your clitoris and on one of your nipples, think you can manage to bring them to their respective locations?”


Kayla nodded and crouched, placing her hands palm side up in front of the group, shaking the earth. Jonathan and Damien departed for the skies as the massive hands rose.


At the same time, Thomas had returned to Paula. He waved. “Good luck guys!” he yelled. Jonathan headed for the tip of her middle finger, placed a reader, and climbed. Her skin, warm yet rigid, was somewhat more pleasant to walk upon than the rough soil of the desert. There was a definite bounciness to it. A quick jog and he was at the end of her palm. Her wrist tensed up as she closed her hand into a fist, offering him more stable ground. He crouched down, placed the second reader and waved once at Paula, and once at Kayla. Damien, for his part, was already in the middle of her other hand. He braced himself. Like a pneumatic tower at an amusement park, the shock of her rising up was sudden and vertiginous. His heart sank down to his stomach as the air screeched by his ears. 


Her movements stopped. Before Damien now appeared the enormous folds of Kayla’s sex, covered densely in well maintained pubic hair. Looking up, the small man noticed her protruding fat clitoris. Kayla placed her hand against it and dropped Damien. He pushed the large strands of hair out of his way, their stem as thick as his fingers. There stood a woman’s clitoris slightly larger than his torso. 


Although Kayla hadn’t received any instructions, she knew to stand still, hoping her little friends would be safe on her expanse. Meanwhile, she also leaned her head forward, placing the top of it on an incline and pressed the open palm of her other hand against the side. Jonathan proceeded to her scalp.


—It’s amazing, I can feel each one of his steps!—thought the enormous woman. Jonathan reached the side of her hand and jumped without hesitation, landing on the soft skin of her head. This was precarious, but the many hairs of her braids were numerous enough for him to find an easy purchase.


Suddenly, Kayla’s heightened senses felt it: a cold feel from Damien placing the first of two readers. Like lightning, pleasure shot from her loins all the way to her head.


“OH FUCK!” she moaned aloud, barely containing her pulsions. Damien’s eyes widened: the clitoris gorged in size the very moment he applied the reader on it. His hand felt a rhythmic pulse course through it. He knew he had to place the second one quickly.


—Hurry, hurry, hurry!—screamed his mind, but his body did not move. His hand absentmindedly played with the reader in one of his pockets. His mind clouded itself and the object was forgotten. Intense heat radiated out from the fattening mound of skin, its surface shifting toward a darker magenta colored hue by the second. —Just a quick hug. No one will notice—thought the raptured deviant. Damien embraced Kayla’s turgid clitoris. He pressed his entire body against it, burying his face in the folds from which it erected. He took a deep breath, and caressed its sides.


“AAAAH FUUCK!” her voice bellowed. As she spasmed, Kayla’s yell pierced the silence of the desert. She tried as best as she could not to move her hands and body, knowing full well that the lives of two people depended on her precision. Her stomach and abs contracted in bursts, knocking her wind out. —How the hell am I so sensitive? This is nuts—thought the titan.


High atop the crest of her head, Jonathan had placed the reader down on her skin, but was now desperately hanging on to a strand of hair, holding on as Kayla’s spasms, albeit subtle to her size, made Jonathan’s whole world shift and move in unpredictable directions.


“This can’t be good,” he whispered out loud. Kayla’s head jerked upward, the hand she had used to bring Jonathan up now caressed her right and completely turgid nipple.


“Kayla? Kayla what’s going on!” Paula tried to reach her. 


“OOOOOOOOOOOH!” Kayla screamed. Paula, Thomas and the other onlookers seemed lost: this wasn’t as orderly as they had imagined.


—Jonathan and Damien should have been down before this.— Paula panicked. Kayla moaned, and saw Kayla’s feet jerk up in volume. —She can’t contain it. This is going to be bad!—


Paula pivoted toward the others: “We’re in trouble! Everyone, stand back!” she yelled. 


Another sound wave from Kayla slammed through their bodies while Kayla’s frantic spasms displaced large masses of air. Paula looked up and noticed a few drops of excitement from the gargantuan genitalia.


Paula reflected:—We are in deep trouble, this was a bad idea…—



* * * * *

XI by Keliadom

Kayla-Ch11-Banner

XI

“Everyone! Inside!” yells Paula. The dark haired matron of the Bureau signaled to Thomas. Placing two fingers in his mouth, he whistled loud enough to pierce Kayla’s deafening moans. The giant Nubian fell on her knees. Clouds of dust rose to the sky and surrounded her form in an orange halo. Her thighs contracted with pleasure, spasms working themselves through her body. Damien had been able to climb back on top of her clitoris and, despite her movement, had found purchase between two folds of skin. A shadow covered him as an enormous thumb approached. Kayla penetrated her pulsating vagina with her four fingers, leaving her thumb upright to massage her clitoris. Damien felt the skin under him move as everything engorged, his body was propelled upward, before Kayla’s thumbprint covered him, pushing the incredulous man back down. Her clitoris now fully erect, its skin taut and hard, growing larger than Damien ever was. 


Meanwhile, Thomas and the other assistants had successfully reached the inside of the reception area. Paula for her part stayed at the door, observing the pulsating cataclysm of growth, hoping the two men left on the black goddess would find safety.


Damien, for his part, was in heaven. Kayla circled her clitoris with her thumb, carefully, with an obvious intent to be as gentle as possible while at the same time having her four fingers dexterously massage the inside of her fully open sex, pumping small bits of lube out as she consciously squeezed the opening of her vagina. Damien was erect, his pants belying his current mood. —I can feel him under my thumb—thought Kayla. Like a small grain of sand, she could feel exactly where he was, despite all the other sensations assaulting her nervous system. 


Meanwhile, Jonathan had another problem to contend with: still in Kayla’s hair, he had long climbed a loose strand. Her hair curled in such a way as to give him easy purchase until it joined with another group of them, forming one of her braids. From there on, he thought to keep climbing the structure, up or down as the shape warranted.


“FUCK YES!” Kayla moaned. This was it, the moment. Her sex seized up, pushing Damien with tremendous force against her thumb. An absolute torrent of woman lube poured out of the hole her hand was massaging. Her body expanded every which way. From this kneeling position, her tibias pushed out to the sides, scraping the ground into the air like the shockwave of an explosion as they reached the outside fence of the compound. Her feet elongated behind her, one even smashing a nearby, forgotten car that had been left too close to the titan. Kayla, now out of breath, rolled her eyes up, the intensity of her orgasm pressing her inner being from every direction. Her toes curled and she let go, falling forward.

“Take cover!” screamed Paula again, breaking the silence that had dominated the reception area. Everyone ran for their lives as the massive body fell towards the building. A tremendous tremor shook everyone, launching them to the ground.


The walls near the entrance cracked. Thomas peaked outside. Above him, Kayla’s open mouth gasped for air, before screaming a moan of pure satisfaction. Her exaltation fomented winds all around him, lifting packets of dust from the ground. Thomas tried to eye Kayla’s sex, searching for signs of Damien, but his vision found itself blocked by the gargantuan size of her breasts, which were piling up on the ground like two dark hills covering the entirety of the compound’s parking spaces and reaching up to her ribcage in a teardrop shape.


“Do you see any of them?” yelled Paula over the sound of Kayla’s arms scrapping the soil as she barely held in her convulsions.


“No,” yelled Thomas back, “wait here with the others, I’m going to see if I can find them.” Thomas did not wait for Paula’s answer. He knew she would have asked him to stay.


Outside the compound, the situation was hectic as Kayla kept spasming with pleasure. Her long braids surrounded the immediate area like giant coiling snakes. Thomas ran for a minute, checking out her hair as best as he could for any signs of Jonathan.


“Over here!” Thomas heard screaming from his right. There, halfway up between the ground and Kayla’s massive head, in the middle of three intertwining strands of hair of a braid was Jonathan, attempting to make his way down. Thomas looked at the man as he carefully descended, her hair providing for easy grip. Suddenly, Kayla jerked her head back from a spasm of pleasure, causing the strand of hair Jonathan was on to shoot back upward… for but a moment until she lowered herself again. The now lowering braid coiled up in front of Thomas until finally Jonathan was able to jump down-to-earth.


“Mr. Jonathan!” said Thomas, “we have to find Damien and put a stop to this!” Jonathan brushed his shoulders, his hair completely tussled from the ordeal.l. He nodded back to Thomas, and together they started to run towards Kayla’s sex, where they last saw Damien.


* * * * *


When Kayla fell on her knees, then crashing down on her arms as her powerful orgasm flared through her core, Damien had held strong on the pulsing shape that was her clitoris. Now that no one was around, despite being in open air, Damien felt as if he was having a one-on-one with her. His arms had dug up under the massive skin folds and had grabbed the flaring edge of her gland. It was an instinctive, almost primal reaction from him as her form crashed down. Damien could feel gravity pulling him away. He dared not look at the void behind him, instead focusing on the now fast-growing red bulb he hung upon, bloating from around a third of his size to slightly more than half. —Don’t fall down, don’t fall down!—Damien repeated to himself.


* * * * *


Her senses returned, her eyes cleared up as her heart calmed. A moment of respite for Kayla as she regained her senses. —Is it over?—pondered her mind. Her head, standing just over the compound, turned to each side, looking for some sort of movement or a sign of life. Kayla did not dare move, feeling that there could be people anywhere under her. —I have to be careful, one wrong move could become a tragedy—she reminded herself—what next?— Kayla tried to be overtly cognizant of the position her body was in. Her forearms laid on the ground, her elbows firmly dug in the soil, supporting her torso off the ground all the way to her knees, her legs and feet spread outward away from the main building, their mass having already completely modified the shape of the soil into an unrecognizable landscape.


Suddenly, a pressure in her loins. —Damien! He’s still stuck on my clitoris! I have to get him out…—The sensitive clitoris sent out its signal. Warmth spread over her. Her very fingers started tingling anew. At the end of her breasts, her nipples firmed up, digging in the dry earth on the side of the parking space. Kayla moved one of her feet, just slightly, and felt the soft touch of the soil. Her senses flared. —Not… not again!—Kayla opened her mouth, as if to say something, but all that came out was a deafening moan of pleasure.


* * * * *


Damien hung as best as he could, trying his utmost best to remain steady, but his grip was slipping. —I’m… I’m gonna have to grab deeper under her skin fold—he thought, bracing his arms all the way down under the hood of her clitoris, reaching to its very root. Instantly, he felt the reaction: Kayla moaned, her deep voice echoing all around. The fat clitoris engorged and pulsed. Damien could feel the strength of her heartbeat through the surrounding flesh. Her folds pressured against his arms, taking more space. The bulbous sex enlarged, passed the size of his torso and more. —Wait. Now I’m stuck.— Damien frantically looked around: his arms were now covered by her growing form as he slipped in between two folds, her skin inflating all the way to his shoulders. 


Kayla’s current growth was rapid. Her body was propelled outward. She lifted her torso, gasping air as she could feel a torrent of lubricant fluid heading for the opening of her sex. As she rose, her breasts left behind two craters in the asphalt of the front of the compound… before the growth propelled one of the massive mammary on and over the building. Inside it, Paula and the others ran for cover as piles of ebony flesh poured through the entrance, smashing the windows open and cracking the foundations. Once safe, Paula looked behind her, witnessing a larger than human sized nipple engorging through the entrance, its fat bumps displacing the debris. 


Damien meanwhile had sunk between the clitoris and its cover of skin. Only his sense of hearing remained, as the sound of a constant downpour became omnipresent, her body expelling lubricant as the orgasm reached its zenith. Jonathan and Thomas found themselves holding on to nearby parking poles as the white juices of Kayla pushed every single entity around the area away from the current’s origin. In a moment of spasmodic pleasure for Kayla, her massive vagina contracted and expanded its walls. Damien found himself propelled outward, falling down in the vast river of her juices. The poor man could barely keep his head above the liquid, his vision filled with clear white, its sweet taste entering his mouth as he gasped for air whenever he could. The levels of her waters finally receded, and Damien found purchase on cement. He stood up, completely drenched, and bewildered. Above, he saw the impossible tower that was Kayla rising, her hands caressing her torso and thighs as she absorbed the bliss she had lived, her body now a grotesque size that defied reason. Her vagina levitated farther up as she placed her feet by his side, her toes as large as a two-floor house. Every step she made displaced the asphalt around them, snapping it like one would a sheet of dry ice.

Finally, after a moment, the wind calmed, her movement abated and her breathing tempered. Damien, completely soaked, was joined by Jonathan and Thomas.

“Are you all right?” asked Thomas. Jonathan pulled Damien up and placed one of his friend’s arms over his shoulders, supporting his weight. “Come on big guy. You can explain later. Let’s head to safety for now…” Damien nodded and the trio left back towards the compound, walking between the pillars that were Kayla’s feet. The arch of her soles framed their walk like ancient structures of a long lost majestic civilization. Kayla saw the three figures running between her feet. —Thank God—she thought, a relief passing over her. Despite everything, the fire still burned within her. She pulled a few steps back, putting her outside the compound’s fencing, and sat down, her leg spread out towards each side of it.


“I’M SORRY EVERYONE, YOU’LL HAVE TO ALLOW ME ONE LAST TIME. I NEED THIS SO BAD,” she told the others.

Paula, who was still by the entrance, motioned to her subordinates and Jonathan to hurry. Behind them, the massive ebony giant plunged her hand inside her sex once more. Her eyes closed, and almost instantly, her body pulsed outward. Every time her hand rammed back inward her open vagina, her form pulsed outward, rapidly growing back inside the compound’s parking as her legs elongated, the soles jumping in size towards the group. Her moans echoed through the land, reverberating off the building. Thomas, Jonathan and Damien had almost arrived, now running as Kayla’s massive soles seemed to be approaching them with demonic speed.

“Get in! Run!” yelled Paula at them. The group barged in, Damien still hanging on to Jonathan, with Paula following. The head of the Bureau had only one thing in mind right now: the safety of her colleagues. The floor trembled, pieces of plaster fell from the previously battered ceiling and lights flickered. In a thunderous roar, Kayla’s feet outpaced the main building, her legs elongating past it on each side like a freight train run aground, damaging the foundations through sheer inertia.


Until one final moan shook them all. Then silence.


A few seconds pass. One last time, the ground shakes, breaking the last light that was still active, giving way to complete darkness, with only the shine from the entrance filtering inside the now ruined reception area. Kayla had laid down completely, her arms extended outward, smashing the nearby bits of vegetation. 


* * * * *


“Everyone all right?” yelled Paula. Beams of the sun filtered through the falling dust, through the newly formed cracks in the building walls and the open entrance. 


“I think so,” responded Jonathan. Everyone inside the facility regrouped. A medically trained member of the facility checked over each of them, assuring their well-being. As the group huddled over the broken reception desk, Jonathan joined Paula, who had been standing by the entrance, her gaze pointed outward.


“It’s… something, yeah?” asked Jonathan. Paula, whose face was one of deep thoughts, turned towards her interlocutor.


“It’s amazing,” she whispered back, “we’re witnessing the birth of a new era.” Paula’s eye exhibited a semblance of manic devotion. “Somehow, her body seems to grow with what I could swear is some sort of exponent. Look at this!” Paula showed a Bureau made electronic pad to Jonathan. “This is what the readers I had you place on her are for. They automatically measure the space between her limbs and head to give us a rough estimate of her height. Here is before she started masturbating. About 89 meters. Already a feat in itself. Her first orgasm,” her brow furrowed, “and I’ll have to talk to Damien about that, had her shot up to 114 meters! A 25 meters increase.”


“Yeah, she really grows when she gets to it. It’s a bit mesmerizing.” Jonathan said.


“Keep your thoughts, because there’s more to it than that. I don’t think you realize our predicament. Just listen for now. Now, her second orgasm brought her from 114 meters to 148 meters. That’s a 34 meters increase. And now her final orgasm.” Paula scrolled down on the pad, the final number, the most recent one, was highlighted on the digital list. Jonathan’s eyes widened. “One hundred and ninety-four meters. That’s 46 meters.” Paula waited, to see if her listener would understand.


“So uhm, you’re telling me…” Jonathan paused, unsure, “You’re telling me she’s growing at increased paces every time?”


“I’m saying if she doesn’t stop, she could outgrow the planet. She’s also mentioned she doesn’t need to rest or eat anymore, and we don’t know yet, but could that extend to her breathing? Many questions…”


Jonathan said nothing in response. His eyes were fixed on the form of the resting ebony titan outside. Her legs straddled the compound on each side, both drawing his gaze towards the now giant form of her sex, drying out in the sun, her expelled liquid already being absorbed by the usually dry soil. Climbing to the top of the folds of her labia already looked like it would be a difficult endeavor. 


“I… well… we just ask her to hold out then? Why is that a problem?” inquired Jonathan.

“Do you remember what you said earlier? That you found it mesmerizing?” asked Paula. Jonathan nodded. “It’s clear that Damien lost his mind a few times, from what I’ve been told, and what I’ve witnessed. Even me, as she grew, it felt like I was being drawn to her. There’s something else going on. I need to get some more in depth samples, but we’ll have to ask her to stay calm for the time being, at least until I can get some answers.”—If I can get them…—Paula questioned herself.


“What sort of samples?” Jonathan asked back. His mind focused on the immense being, and at the ordeal that was now solidifying. 


“It doesn’t suffice to just take a simple blood sample. In fact, I don’t think we have anything that could pierce her skin. But… there is one specific area where I know for certain we can collect whatever we need, where the tissue would be thinner…” Paula hesitated to say the next part, knowing what it entailed, “in her throat.”


Jonathan stayed mute for a moment, his mind understanding too well what one would need to do. “Do you already have someone in mind?” he asked Paula.


“No, I’m thinking of doing a round up of everybody and searching for a volunteer.”


“I’ll do it,” replied Jonathan, cutting Paula off, “I’ve experienced climbing, diving and spelunking, I could find my way. I also think she would mind less if it was me, but I’ll have to talk to her to make sure.”


“Well, if you’re so keen, you’re making my job easy. Alright, let’s gather the others and prepare.”


Both walked back to the compound. —Why did I lie?—wondered Jonathan. —I’m not volunteering because of my experience…—He knew, deep down, it was for an ulterior motive.


* * * * *


By now, the sun was on its way out. The team from the Bureau called a specialized crew to come and repair what they could of the facilities to make it functional again. The rest of the team was otherwise busy preparing the upcoming adventure. Around Kayla, many could be seen walking around her span, cameras, notes or sketch books in hand, cataloging what felt like something out of this world. Kayla was still resting. She was mostly in the same position she had let herself fall, except for the palm of her right hand that she brought behind her head, to use as a rest instead of the hard soil.


Jonathan had walked to her head, which turned out to be quite the walk from the compound. Since her legs straddled the building on each side, and not wanting to risk exciting her in any way by climbing over her limbs, he found himself needing to walk all the way down her leg, past her foot and back up the other side. —Around 300 meters to get from the middle of her thighs down and back to her head—Jonathan calculated, Paula’s math still fresh in his mind. At once, he approached her left ear. Kayla rotated her head to her left, thus lowering her ear to the ground level.


“HELLO?” she called. “I HEAR SOMEONE WALKING CLOSE TO MY EAR, BUT I’M NOT GOING TO MOVE MUCH UNTIL I GET THE ALL CLEAR.” Kayla felt the need to explain, knowing that many would have heard her talk, and knowing she would have to specify who she was aiming her speech at. Jonathan reached her ear and sat against it, his back against the skin.


“Can you hear me? It’s me, Jonathan,” he yelled at her, having forgotten Paula’s communication device.


“I CAN. YOU SOUND SOFT, DISTANT, BUT VERY CLEAR.” Kayla pondered a bit what to say. Somehow, she felt ashamed of her previous public behavior. In the heat of the moment, nothing seemed to matter, but now that the time had passed, she felt herself pondering how to react to what had just transpired. “ARE… ARE YOU OK?”


“Oh just a bit of a bruise on my arm, but it’s really nothing,” he responded.


“GOOD, I’M GLAD.”


“Listen, Kayla, I don’t know exactly how it’s gonna go, but Paula is trying to figure out what’s happening to you. She thinks the only way is to send someone inside you to gather a sample of skin, where it’s thinner and so easier to get. I volunteered…” Jonathan paused, letting the idea sink in. Kayla stayed mute. “Before you answer,” he continued, “I want you to know I have confidence in my abilities, but also I trust you fully. No matter what could happen, I would never hold you responsible.”


“I’LL… I WILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT,” responded Kayla with a tinge of uncertainty.


“Paula will tell you more, but it’s really a quick jaunt down your throat, a quick swab, and then we’re out again. Think of it as a simple doctor appointment.”


“I’LL KEEP THAT IN MIND,” she finished. Jonathan extended his arms and pressed himself against the skin of her earlobe, giving it a slight kiss.


“Thank you. I’m gonna go back to Paula now and check on the preparations. Let us know when you’ve decided something. No matter what you want to do, I’m behind you.” Jonathan turned back and headed back to the compound, leaving pensive Kayla behind.


* * * * *


“Here.” It was Thomas, giving a cup of iced tea to Damien. The lanky man happily grabbed the beverage, cooling himself down.


“Boy, this heat today sure is something,” replied Damien.


“Well, I think she might have something to do with it,” said Thomas, pointing to the massive wall of ebony flesh behind Damien. Other workers of the compound, sitting by Damien’s side, nodded in agreement with Thomas. Everyone had regrouped here it seems, at the mighty crease of skin that was the place where the skin of her buttocks folded from its curve before transitioning to her thighs. So large was she that the small alcove created from the cove was enough for people to rest under, safe in the shade.


“You think so?” said Damien. 


“You haven’t noticed the incredible heat she’s giving off? Think of the energy she requires, we’re talking something of an incredible magnitude just to move one foot,” explained Thomas. Damien understood, moving his head up and down.


“Whatever it is, I’m sweating like a pig.” Damien stood and removed his shirt, before sitting back down, pressing his back against the comfortable yet rigid pillow that was Kayla’s skin.


In the distance, in front of them, the group spotted Jonathan coming back from his trek, entering the building to meet Paula. A small breeze cooled the men slightly, whispering against their naked torso words of freshness. Everyone had followed Damien’s example and now all pressed their naked back against the skin fold of the black-skinned goddess’s ass.


“We’re all aware that this is probably an extremely dangerous spot, yeah?” Asked Thomas suddenly. All stared forward, giving no responses. “I mean, one small movement, and that roof of girl ass above could suddenly entomb us.” A moment passed. Nobody responded immediately as they all appreciated touching her skin.


“I don’t know what happened to me earlier,” Damien spoke, “but it’s the same as what you’re feeling now.” Thomas put his hand on his chest, feeling his beating heart. “You can feel it slightly, yes? The longing. The sensation of your skin touching her, but not just her, something bigger than life, something that’s your whole world. She’s at the same time your crush, your love, your world, your everything. Just thinking about what she is gives a sort of vertigo,” continued Damien. Thomas understood now. Everyone here, him, Damien and the others, had sort of gotten to the most comfortable spot they could think of by instinct: in the shadow of her parts. The draft of wind washing over them brought a sudden smell of sex. Thomas looked over at Kayla’s vagina, and how her pubic hair moved to the wind, bringing over the fragrance of wet sex. Thomas turned back his gaze towards Damien.


“Hey, Damien,” Thomas said, “you’re popping a very obvious boner.” Damien immediately hid it as the others laughed. All of them with a raging erection. —Whatever Paula wants to do, she’d better do it fast.—thought Thomas.


* * * * *


Paula was reviewing data on her desk, the sun entering through the glass on the wall illuminating her office, one of the few with outside light. A knock on the door took her out of her reverie.


“She has to think about it, but I think we’ll be good.” It was Jonathan. 


“Tell me, Jonathan, do you think we’re here for a reason?” Asked Paula.

“What?”


“Never mind that. Just go back up to the others, and tell them to start the equipment for the sample extraction. Here, take this also.” Paula handed him a sheet of paper with a list of objects on it. “They should be able to get most of this in Warehouse B, a lot of what’s there you’ll need for the descent. I’ll be up soon to check on everyone and see if Kayla comes to a decision.”


Jonathan nodded and headed back out. As he crossed the door out of the office, he stopped for a moment. “I don’t know why I’m here, but I want to take care of her,” he said before continuing onward.

Paula didn’t respond. She closed the door of her office, locked it and slumped back in her chair. The tall Latina stretched her arms out. Her eyes closed. —What life must be for her. Completely devoid of obstacles.—thought Paula. She rubbed her plump feet together, pulling her sneakers and socks off. Suddenly, she froze, opened her eyes, and seemed to search for something around the desk. A small pin, no bigger than a centimeter, immediately sticking it on her desk. She raised a foot and pressed it by the side of the pin, her big toe larger than it by a magnitude. —With a flick of her foot, she can dictate what she desires…—Paula continued thinking. She removed her shirt and undid her brassiere, revealing two prominent breasts, crowned by dark, thick areolas. Her nipples were barely visible, swallowed as they were by the puffed out sensitive skin at her tips, enough to fill a palm. 


Paula circled it with her finger, while focusing her sight on the pin. She imagined a man. —He would be on his knees.—she thought. Her large toe pressed on top of the flat part of the pin. In her mind, she saw the man with his arms extended out, pressing against the print of her large digit. —His face would be small enough to kiss between the ridges of my toe.— Paula kept circling her now engorging areola, with her other hand reaching for her now erect clitoris. —Hmm, a guy so small he has to do anything I ask for his safety—her thoughts continued. Paula removed her trousers, and sat down again on her chair, her wide hips and ass finally free of their confines. She opened up a drawer. Inside, a tall, black, conspicuous box. From it, she dragged out a long, rubbery pleasure toy, which she immediately applied to the entrance of her sex. For a moment, she imagined a man stuck in her palm, his head at the entrance of her sex, baying his lungs out as she pushes him in. Her vagina contracts, squeezing the toy as hard as it could, with a grip that could keep anything inside. In Paula’s mind, she saw her inner red walls press on the man, squeezing his shoulders. 


“Oh f….!” Paula surprisingly exclaimed out loud. Fire spread from her loins, warming her entire body with sensitivity. She felt the hand on her plump areola vividly and accelerated the pace of insertion with the sex toy. At this point, Paula had her legs spread out on the desk, her thick defined thighs cramped with pleasure. She gave another quick look at the pin on the desk, noticing how her heel had bent it. —Imagine… just….—Her mind could barely keep up. Another moan. Another orgasm. Even to the human eye, her hand thrusting the toy in and out of her was now a blur, sweat discoloring the fabric of the office chair. 


Paula closed her eyes, and suddenly saw her. They were in a fold on her hand. Kayla, a massive being seemed to now be pushing the boundaries of known land. Paula saw Kayla’s mouth move, barely holding in a moan, as a sudden tremor shook everyone around her. The fold grew, sprawling out in every direction. Were they in a life line on her palm? In a smaller, more insignificant part? Paula couldn’t tell. She was their world now.

Paula screamed, the tight muscles of her vagina gripping the dildo, and then expelled it. She let herself convulse with pleasure, sliding off her chair before falling on the ground, the fat of her ass cheeks cushioning her fall. She felt the freshness of the floor tiles cool her. A few more convulsions, till finally Paula calmed down.


A small breeze passed through an unknown crack in the wall, washing over her. Without a word, she took a nearby towel, in the same drawer she had gotten the toy from and cleaned herself. —I’ll make sure we get there—though Paula, remembering the last image that had flooded her mind, moments before having dressed up and exiting the room.

End Notes:

Finally, a new chapter as of 28/6/22! Please enjoy this return of Kayla on GiantessWorld. Keep on the lookout for chapter 12 late summer.

If you haven't, make sure to add me on Twitter (@Keliadom1) and follow me on deviantart.com/keliadom - it's where I post most of my info.

XII by Keliadom
XII

In the parking lot of the compound, between two feet that rivaled the research center in size, a large crew activated themselves by pulling machines out of the back of a transport truck. Kayla, sitting leisurely, looked at the now almost scarab-sized humans between her feet. Soon, one of them would be adventuring inside her. Kayla’s stomach knotted at the thought—What if something happened and they fell?— she pondered, terrified. Kayla looked at the crowd with intensity, trying as best as she could to keep her mind occupied with the present. In the middle of them was Jonathan, a light backpack by his side. She closed her eyes for a moment. Everything would be fine, she was certain of it. She was ready.


* * * * *


“Are you listening to me, Jonathan? This is important.” Jonathan was startled out of his reverie. His eyes had locked for a moment with Kayla. He turned to Thomas.


“I’m sorry, it’s the nerves,” he answered. Thomas shook his head in slight annoyance as he adjusted the straps on a backpack he was about to put on Jonathan. Damien stood nearby, leaning against a deeply cracked wall of the compound.


“You’ll be fine. The engineering is sound. You’ll just have to pull this cord and…” Thomas explained to Jonathan. He moved him around as he demonstrated a system of pulleys connected to the backpack and its belt. Together, these would provide an easy motion for Jonathan to rappel down any cliffside.


“And how am I going to anchor?” asked Jonathan.


“It will be too risky to attach anything to her. So Kayla will be the one lowering you down. The end of the rope, as you can see here, is in the shape of a giant noose tens of meters wide at its loosest. Obviously it can be tightened. She’ll tie it around her finger.”


Jonathan looked around. Everyone was almost ready. He darted a look above, observing Kayla. Her eyes looked calm, passive, her lips adorned by a soft rested smile. Instantly, he could feel his resolve strengthening. “Alright, let’s do it,” he told Thomas.


The doors to the compound slammed open, through it arrived Paula, the communicator in her left hand. She walked towards the group with resolve, her lips tightening as her eyes darted to each crew member, looking for a sign of readiness. Everyone was ready. Paula brought the audio transmitter to her mouth: “Kayla, can you hear me? Are you ready?”


The nubian smiled, her head nodding. “I’M READY,” she responded.


“This will be very delicate, but if everything works, as it should, it’ll be a quick in and out from our friend here. He’s equipped with all the equipment he needs and has been shown its use. The heavy rope you see here is solidly attached to a full climbing set that Jonathan has…” Paula eyed Thomas and his trainee, still struggling to set up the harness… “will have put on shortly!” Paula walked over to the point where the long cord knotted its noose: “The giant noose should be big enough to fit over your finger. You then just pull on the part under to tighten it up. You can do it now if you like.”


Kayla approached her index, its width now around three times as tall as lanky Damien, its length like a long subway train. She pulled the cord off the ground, inserted a finger in it until it stuck itself in the crease between her first articulation. Crew members rushed to help, pulling together on the heavy rope with all their strength as the circular shape progressively tightened around her finger. From there, the sturdy rope still had at least twenty meters of leeway.


“NOW WHAT?” asked Kayla.


Paula pointed at Thomas as he connected the rope to Jonathan’s harness, triple checking the connections. “Now as soon as Jonathan gives us the go ahead, you can pull him up. Then find the most comfortable position for you, pull your head back and you’ll have to lower him in your mouth. After that, Jonathan should be able to move around and lower himself in your throat to gather the sample. We’ll count ten minutes from the moment you lower him in then pull him out.”


Kayla stared at Jonathan, now almost fully ready. He looked back at her, a naive smile of kindness on his face and showing a thumbs-up to Kayla. “THIS FEEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS, PAULA,” Kayla remarked. 


“As long as the instructions are followed to the letter, it’s going to be fine my dear. You’ll have absolute control over the situation, I made sure of that!” Paula talked with assurance, but it did little to assuage Kayla’s fears. She turned around towards Thomas and signaled Jonathan. “Are you ready?” Jonathan shuffled a bit, his harness looking solid, and nodded with certainty. Paula approached and handed him a communicator. “To talk with her, it’s the upper button, the lower one will get in touch with me.”


“Got it,” he replied. “Kayla? I’m ready. Pull me up and in.”


The giant finger moved upward, a clear intent of carefulness in its movement. The rope behind Jonathan tightened and the harness dug into his thighs. His feet left the ground as the rope pulled his harness up. Seeing Kayla from down at her feet had made her seem impressive, like a giant skyscraper that had you craning your neck upward, its shape triangular due to increased perspective from standing at the base. Now though, as he got pulled upward, an entirely new view of her was revealed to him. From left to right, from down to up, right as he passed by her belly button, barely hidden by the slightly folded skin from Kayla hunching over as she sat, all Jonathan could see was her. His heart pounded faster. Like a small mammal in front of a vast expanse, facing something that was beyond oneself, he felt himself raptured. Still he rose, almost at her collarbone. The crowd below now seemed distant and small. Jonathan was entirely, fully at Kayla’s beck and call. His life was, in all actuality, hanging by a thread from her hand. Just as the small tinge of fear started nagging at the back of his mind, at blurred visions of disasters, an enormous smile presented itself to him. Hovering at now around one hundred meters in height, the wind had picked up. Jonathan dared not look downward anymore.


“ALRIGHT JONATHAN, YOU READY?” asked Kayla.


Jonathan picked up the communicator tied to his side: “Whenever you want, go slowly please.” Immediately after, he felt himself ascend anew. Kayla bent her head back, until Jonathan was right above her mouth. He looked down and saw her lips part open, revealing a deep, dark chasm, strings of saliva joining the sides. Kayla carefully lowered her finger, bringing Jonathan past the thick openings of her mouth. He passed by the large room sized teeth, and found himself with his back to her tongue. Kayla closed her lips, her finger placed against them so as to give as much leeway with the cord as possible to Jonathan and turned her head back down to its normal position. 


For Jonathan, it was as if he had entered a strange alien ship which suddenly found itself restoring gravity as he plummeted to the ground that was her tongue. His body was quickly finding itself covered in saliva, the rhythmic thumping of Kayla’s blood palpable at his feet. Jonathan picked up the watertight communicator: “Alright Kayla, don’t respond, but if ever you feel bad, or you think there might be danger, just simply pull me back out. Just… not too fast.” 


A deep humming passed over him, her voice omnipresent. “UH HUH!” Kayla grunted back without moving her mouth. Jonathan looked at the sample retriever hanging off his belt. Behind him, plenty of cord. He advanced, his feet slipping on the wet surface. This was surreal to him. Was that how Damien felt when he had entered her? The deep rhythmic pulse of her heart reverberated through the woman-made cavern, punctuated with gusts of winds that Jonathan thought to be her breathing. In front of him opened up the chasm of her throat in absolute, pitch black, darkness. He messaged her: “I’m going down. Don’t move!”


Jonathan sat down, his feet hanging on a dangerous slope which eventually ended in a vertical tunnel of flesh. He gave himself a slight push. The descent was slow and progressive. Two little pulleys were connected, looping the cord together in a way that simply clicking it on and off added more or less rope as needed, the gravity doing the rest to pull him down. Jonathan knew the clock was ticking. Every few seconds, a rhythmic pulse washed over him. His clothes were now drenched. From above, long strings of saliva created temporary columns. Back outside, at her feet, Kayla had been imposing. The she-titan felt like a moving hill, a power of nature. But here inside? Clearly it was a living being. The masses of pulsating flesh, the translucent red skin that showed veins the size of his arms coursing around the walls like vines on the sides of a house: this was no force of nature, but something between an otherworldly creature and a human.


“Jonathan, how are you doing?” It was Paula through the communicator.


“I’m on my way down. How long do I have left?” he replied.


“Around eight minutes! You signal us if there is anything.”


Jonathan continued his descent. The darkness around him had a tinge of omnipresent red—One meter… two… three…—Jonathan kept counting. Just a bit more, and he would have gone far enough in the throat. Below him, he saw a second, smaller hole that opened and closed with rhythm: the path to her lungs. —This is far enough—he thought. In a swift motion, he picked up a tiny syringe, pricked the red wet wall he leaned on and pushed the needle in. Once inside, the needle opened up and a relatively microscopic biopsy was then effected. It took less than a second: the sample was retrieved and Jonathan was done. Relief washed over him…


Until the wall of flesh spasmed. Jonathan put the needle back in his pocket and observed closer: the wall moved in tiny, almost imperceptible jerks. The rhythm between the movements accelerated. Above him, a sudden rush of saliva came gushing down. A momentous river of fluids splashed everywhere as the flesh  walls constricted around him, pressing against his body until complete encasement, his body surrounded with muscles pressing against his face with terrible strength. Suction was felt and a terrible force pulled him downward: Kayla was swallowing! Jonathan picked the communicator up, his harness barely holding on as the rope was pulled tight. His arm could barely move, constrained as he was. The moment he pulled the device out of its holder, it caught itself in a bump of the throat wall. Jonathan’s grip failed and the cord that secured the device snapped from the pressure. The communicator disappeared into an unknowable depth. 


“FUCK!” swore Jonathan, fear gripping him. He put both his hands on the cord. At the same time, he felt it tighten while the throat relaxed, opening anew. Immediately, Jonathan was propelled upward, with enough speed as to make his heart sick. He slid with such speed he barely had time to react, only to find himself rushing past Kayla’s tongue, now vertical, past her teeth anew and out her mighty lips. The fresh air was welcome. Unable to take his bearings, his body covered in saliva, Jonathan’s sight was blurred. A pale brown expanse appeared under him as his body smacked down on a now recognizable hard rubbery texture: Kayla’s skin.


The titan-like woman coughed terribly, her throat having been seized by a gag reflex. The crew on the ground fled away as her feet displaced slightly during the expression. A minute passed as Kayla retook her breath. She then observed her hand closely, putting her head but meters away. In its middle the adventurer that had dared enter her. “JONATHAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” asked Kayla, oblivious to the power of her voice. Jonathan tried his best to understand his position. His hands grasped at the skin under him, the lines in her palm small protuberances that provided grip. He looked up at her immense eye, and put a thumb up. “I’M GOING TO PUT YOU BACK DOWN NOW.” The giant’s hand lowered all the way to the ground, leaving Jonathan free to jump down from a spot between two fingers, which still meant quite a few meters of height. As soon as he had jumped, the hand departed upward anew. Paula ran towards him.


“What happened? I tried calling you but…” she asked Jonathan.


“I dropped the communicator. I’m sorry. But everything else went fine. I think Kayla just had a gag reflex or something when I made the biopsy.” The disheveled man took the syringe out of its casing. “Here.” He offered it to Paula. She smiled, almost imperceptibly, before handing out the given object to the nearest aide.


“Thank you for your courage. We have showers in the compound. Let’s hope they’re still in working order.” Paula took the communicator: “Kayla? We’re off to assess everything, Jonathan will get cleaned up. You’re free of charge now. Just don’t go too far! I’ll send someone to give you news as soon as we have some.”


Kayla leaned forward, her mass covering the group in shadow. Paula’s heart couldn’t help but sink in a sort of feeling of overwhelmedness. “IT’S OK PAULA. I DON’T REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU FIND, BUT I HOPE IT HELPS YOU.” She smiled in honesty.


Jonathan waved at her, only to immediately receive a thrown towel to his face by Damien. The group left the yard, entering the compound. Paula, for her part, looked back at the titan—oh but I care what I find, and if my thinking is correct, I’ll be due big answers—she then disappeared inside.


Silence claimed the outsides. Only the dry wind of the desert to caress Kayla. She put her hands on her shoulders, and leaned all the way backward, her back smashing a lone fence that had yet to be affected by her movements, instantly crushing it. She felt only a superficial pinch. 


* * * * *


By the main door of the compound, a thin and long horizontal neon light flickered, the building’s power struggling to reach the lamp, while a horde of tiny flies danced on its front, signaling night’s arrival. Jonathan walked through the doors, a towel around his neck, his red hair still slightly matted from showering. A smile of relief adorned his face, refreshed. Laying in front of him, all across the broken pavement of the facility’s front, was Kayla’s hips. Her legs continued far off to his right, and her torso all the way to his left. He wondered how long it would take him to walk all the way to one of her ends. In his hand was Paula’s communicator and the electronic pad she had used before to measure her height.


“Kayla, can you hear me? Just to let you know I’m nearby,” he told her. “Just me out here, I think everyone’s either busy trying to figure things out or getting some long deserved rest deep inside the compound.”


The hips in front of him rotated, slowly and carefully so as to stay over the same place as much as possible. Jonathan still backed up slightly as the wall of skin seemed to get a bit too close for comfort. Kayla, now on her sides and facing the compound, looked towards her midsection. “HEY,” she said in greeting, “JUST BEEN PENSIVE HERE.”


As she stopped moving, Jonathan approached her anew. “Same here,” he told her. He got close enough to place a hand on her hips, feeling the warmth of her skin. Every single time, he couldn’t help but be dumbfounded at her presence. He craned his neck back to look up: the space from her hip to where her forest-like pubic hair stood must have been around ten to twelve stories high. He realized that as she stood sideways, her width was easily as tall as a small skyscraper. 


“Same here, to be honest,” he replied, still looking up at her. “Damn Kayla, you’re something else. You should see the view I have here.”


A deep guttural laugh echoed through the dry valley.  “YOU SHOULD SEE THE VIEW *I* HAVE!” she replied. “AWAY FROM ME, IT’S ALWAYS LEAGUES OF EMPTINESS AND AN INFINITE SKY. AT MY FEET, YOU AND THE OTHERS, LIKE ANTS… WITH THE DIFFERENCE I HAVE TO BE EXTRA CAREFUL ABOUT NEVER, EVER STEPPING ON ONE.” She weighed her next words: “I… I WANT TO GO AROUND, I’M A WOMAN OF ADVENTURE, YA KNOW? BUT LATELY THIS CONSTANT HORNYNESS HAS BEEN SUCH AN ANCHOR.”


“How are you doing right now, on that front?” asked Jonathan. 


“I CAN FEEL THE DESIRE RISING AGAIN ALREADY, BUT FOR NOW IT’S FINE.”


“Alright. Good,” he responded, satisfied. “By the way, I have here in my very hands Paula’s electronic pad. The one the bureau uses to check your height from the little probes they put on you earlier. Are you curious to know?”


“YES BUT, DON’T TELL ME NOW.”


“How so?”


“I’M ENJOYING MY MOMENT WITHOUT LUST.” Jonathan understood. It made sense that her playful dominant nature could perhaps subconsciously use such talk to trigger another wave of growth.


“There is one other thing,” he replied, “I was out to take a small walk too, to free my thoughts. Mind if I go around you?”


“HAH, ‘COURSE NOT. LET ME TURN A BIT FIRST, THERE’S A ROCK OR SOMETHING POKING ME ON A RIB AND IT’S NOT VERY COMFORTABLE.” Kayla rotated her body so as to rest on her front, as carefully as she could. Jonathan for his part crouched down, preventing his body from swaying too much from the tremors she caused. Her thighs slapped down heavily on the ground. Inside a minute, things got quiet again.


“Alright, I’ll be walking down the side of your leg, just so you know where I am.” Jonathan looked back far towards Kayla’s head. There in the distance, he saw her nod. Feeling secure, he proceeded with his walk. “So, I’ve been meaning to ask: what’s the end point of all this?” His steps echoed on the broken asphalt of the compound’s parking.


“I DON’T KNOW,” she responded, “BUT I GUESS I COULD SAY: THIS IS IT? AS IN : I DON’T THINK I HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE. I HAVEN’T SLEPT OR EATEN IN DAYS NOW. EVEN BREATHING FEELS SORT OF SUPERFICIAL: I HELD MY BREATH DOWN FOR TEN MINUTES EARLIER. NOT A SINGLE INSTINCT TO GASP FOR AIR KICKED IN. I STILL BREATHE IN OUT OF HABIT, I SUPPOSE.”

Jonathan stopped for a second, looking at the immense mass of her defined thigh rising to his left. His mind struggled as always with not only the events she described, but his own witnessed reality. “What are you saying?” he asked her.


“I… I THINK I’M BIOLOGICALLY IMMORTAL?” Her chest shaked slightly as laughter followed her words. “I MEAN I DON’T KNOW REALLY. BUT THE THOUGHT CROSSED THE BACK OF MY MIND EARLIER. SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: I DON’T KNOW IF THERE IS AN END POINT.”


As he reached the side of her knee, Jonathan pondered her words. His stomach sank as he thought of a reality where every single facet of society would be geared towards her. Would this come to pass? Surely she would stop growing before that point. Yet deep inside himself, every time he witnessed her body expanding every which way, Jonathan couldn’t help but feel himself drawn to her. Even now, as he approached her wide feet, his barely concealed erection spoke of his inner intent—In truth, Kayla, I can’t wait to see how high you’ll grow—He picked up the communicator anew: “I can’t believe it’s taking me so long to just walk down your leg. The space you take is just… amazing.”


Her laughs echoed: “YOU HAVEN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!”


“It’s so hard to resist you. I’m not sure what’s causing it but…” Jonathan continued, half-flustered. He remembered how Damien had approached him earlier, sharing his concerns about Paula’s behaviors and the men around him. He himself was not without blame. A strange fog overtook their brains, as if Kayla’s unquenchable lust was seeping through reality. 


Jonathan had arrived at the very end of her foot, its form upside down against the ground, her large toe like a building to him. He climbed over the long nail, its thickness no more than a step, and applied his hand to her skin, the toe print providing a strange texture to his palm.


“MAYBE MY PASSION IS CONTAGIOUS,” responded Kayla half in jest. “I CAN’T SPEAK FOR YOU, BUT JUST BEFORE I GET BIGGER, IT’S LIKE MY ENTIRE BODY BECOMES ULTRA SENSITIVE: TOES, HANDS, NIPPLES, CLIT, NOSE, ARM… IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT WHICH PART.” As she thought back to these sensations, Kayla felt a subtle but easy to discern pressure on the print of her left toe. “YOU CLIMBING?” A laugh came through her ear piece.


“Sorry I didn’t want to interrupt! But yes: I want to get a better view,” Jonathan said as he reached the top of her toes, the wrinkled path of her thick sole now in full view ahead. In the distance, he could witness her large prominent glutes flexing.

“COME ON THEN, GET THE BEST VIEW YOU CAN, SEE IF YOU CAN REACH MY BACK.” They both knew that his climb was not mere happenstance, instead probably born out of a barely hidden craving: Jonathan’s guts knotted every time he thought about being surrounded by her.


Moments later, he reached the top her her heel, its hard skin having provided for easy grip, before then sliding down and over the back of it, careful as to not trip over the folds of skin. Despite the cool air of the night, Jonathan still felt warm: Kayla’s body radiated a tremendous amount of heat. 


“DO YOU PREFER GOING DOWNHILL?” asked Kayla.


“What? What do you mean?” responded Jonathan. The ground trembled. His body filled with vertigo as he saw the calf in front of him expand with definition, its muscle contracting as Kayla flexed her leg, raising its lower part only slightly. Once her movement had stopped, Jonathan found himself walking down a gentle slope towards the underside of her knee. Thank you, Kayla,” he told her. The rolling thunder of one of her chuckles passed overhead in response.


In moments, he reached the indent behind her knee joint. Kayla’s redheaded friend marveled at being deep enough to be surrounded on all sides by her smooth, somber skin.


“I’m gonna climb your thigh now. Stay still!”


Kayla could feel it: microscopic movements at the back of her knee, like the delicate whispers of a feather. She knew stillness was of the essence. Placing her chin on her hands, the large nubian closed her eyes: she wanted to imagine his sight—If I was bigger, how much more omnipresent would I appear to him? Does he see my thigh like I see the hill over there? How difficult would the trek be? How much more will it become a struggle to walk over me…—Kayla felt her sex harden. She smiled, shook her head and pulled her attention back to the movements on her thigh. Her friend was now approaching the bottom crease of her behind. “ENJOYING THE VIEW?” asked Kayla.


Jonathan had crossed the thick expanse of her enormous thigh with relative ease, its plumpness large enough to provide a gentle sloping angle unlike the more accentuated calf. Just as Kayla’s words reached him, he witnessed her ass flexing again, its large plump roundness suddenly collapsing on the sides to momentarily reveal the striation of well toned glutes—My god, she’s all muscles there when she squeezes—“You devil!” he told her jokingly. He approached the bottom part of her behind, a veritable hill to him.


“WHAT’S EASIER FOR YOU? THIS?” she said as she squeezed her glutes as much as she could. The entire hill of black ass collapsed anew, with every large striation of the glute almost a floor in height, which Jonathan counted up to around fifteen. Kayla relaxed. “OR THIS?” the large cheeks taking back a fully spherical shape, with very few, but still some, bumps of cellulitis near the bottom part right in front of Jonathan.


“Uh, unflexed I think. The glutes would provide me an easier path, but your ass just becomes too angled when you do so. Now I can probably climb on the bit of fat here and…”


“ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE A FAT ASS?” interrupted Kayla in jest.


“Hah! No no but, you do have a bit of cellulite here,” replied Jonathan, purposely lacking in manners as a way to prod fun at Kayla.


“WELL YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL MY FAT ASS DOESN’T SMOTHER YOU, MR. ADVENTURER!” Both laughed. Kayla knew of course that her behind was anything but fat. It had its layers, as anyone does, but she had always worked hard to stay in shape, and even though her body tried its best to keep her curves full and prominent, Kayla prided herself and how she had been able to stay well defined. “I’LL HAVE YOU KNOW I’M SLIM-THICK-STRONG!”


“That body type doesn’t even exist!” replied Jonathan as he started his climb. He grabbed handfuls of skin. The beginning of his climb proved difficult as her behind was thick enough that the spherical shape provided an almost vertical climb for  a minute. 


“IT EXISTS NOW. I INVENTED IT,” jested Kayla. Eventually, the grade of the slope tapered down and Jonathan was able to reach its top. Savoring his victory, he sat down on the warm ground and surveyed the horizon. Kayla’s head seemed quite far, a few minutes of walk away at least. “ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?” Kayla’s tone carried a small amount of mischievousness.


“I’m resting a bit, yeah. Why?”


“TELL ME HOW THIS FEELS.” Kayla flexed her glutes. The ground suddenly rose up immensely for Jonathan, the surface hardening deeply as immense pressure pushed the skin in multiple directions. Small gullies formed striations from her contracting muscles. A moment later, and slowly, Kayla relaxed, her behind taking back its lazy round form.


“Jeezus!” Jonathan took back his breath for a moment. “The hills are alive!” He said so with barely hidden pleasure. The idea of having been standing on a surface the size of a football field that presented all the characteristics of being a -thing- alive was mesmerizing. Jonathan laid down on his back, his arms extended to his sides. “So… what now?” he asked Kayla. 


“NOW WE GET COMFORTABLE.” She pondered her next words: “SAY, JON, CAN I ASK YOU ONE THING?”


“What’s that?” he replied, intrigued.


“CAN YOU PROMISE ME YOU’LL TAKE CARE, WELL, NOT OF ME, I’M BEYOND YOU NOW, BUT OF THE VERY CONCEPT OF WHAT I’VE BECOME?”


Jonathan had an idea of what she meant, but he needed confirmation: “What do you mean, exactly?”


“I MEAN IF THIS GOES ON… THERE IS A POINT I MIGHT GROW INTO SOMETHING COMPLETELY ALIEN, UNFATHOMABLE, UNREACHABLE.” As she spoke, Jonathan became particularly cognizant of the mass of ass he rested on. Kayla was around one hundred time her previous size, according to the last reading that put her at one hundred and ninety-four meters, there was nothing indicating she couldn’t become a hundred times this size, considering every orgasm increased her growth by an order of magnitude, or so it seemed.


“I’ll always be with you, I promise.” Jonathan knew that at some point they would have to find a way to diminish her lust, if she was to keep at a moderate size. But how can one go against the most basic instinct of human nature? —Perhaps by becoming inhuman, she could…—but Jon could not complete his thought, the tiredness of the day overtaking his mind. Silence filled the air, and both contemplated the night sky.


“I’m gonna head back down now,” said Jonathan after a few minutes. Kayla hummed approvingly in response. —I shouldn’t, but I can’t resist -not- going down through her middle—thought Jonathan. He peered over the edge towards the large crevice between her cheeks. The grade of the slope definitely looked too sharp from him. In the end, he elected to go down the safer route and slid towards her waist and back. After another minute, he reached the top of her crack, and proceeded inside, her giant cheeks on each side.


“OH… OH THAT WAY. I SEE,” said Kayla. With every step Jonathan took down her ass, Kayla could feel a tiny, sensitive prick. She closed her eyes, and imagined the sight Jonathan would be seeing now: her clean immaculate behind covering his sides, with a tunnel that led away to a space that was all hers. Jonathan, for his part, felt overwhelmed. If her form had been imposing as seen from the outside, being completely surrounded by her inner glutes was another matter entirely. The warmth increased as he approached the midsection down towards her vagina. —OH GOD, I HOPE HE DOESN’T TAKE TOO LONG— Kayla thought to herself. Her nipples hardened slightly at the feeling Jonathan gave her, like a small drop of water slowly dropping down. Kayla flexed her sphincter, putting pressure on the  nerves of the area. Jonathan saw the muscle contract. He could feel through the rising temperature that Kayla was becoming bothered. —Is this just from me walking?—he pondered.  He passed his hand on the cheek to his side.


“OH JON,” moaned Kayla. Her glutes flexed instinctively. The walls around Jonathan suddenly hardened, muscular striations appearing.


“Damn, damn!” Jonathan said as he hunched down in surprise. Above him, the walls of skin mashed together, slamming shut with a deep slapping noise and untold strength. Yet, Kayla’s size was to a point where even a full flex still allowed a tunnel the size of a person to stay at the part of the crack closest to her inner body.


“SORRY JONATHAN. YOU OK?” she blurted as she relaxed, surprised at her automatic reaction.


“Yeah no problem. I’m so small compared to you that I still had plenty of space to walk. A handful of meters above though would have been a different story,” he explained. Already, Jonathan could feel it was too late though: his chosen path had elicited a sensitive reaction in Kayla. He would have to get down as soon as possible. 


“IT’S SWELLING IN ME, JONATHAN. THAT FEELING AGAIN.”


“I’ll try to be fast. Embrace it if you have too,” responded the red haired man, subtly enthused at the idea. He passed the midpoint, and advanced close to the slope that would take him down to Kayla’s vagina, the forest of pubic hair she sported increasingly acting as obstacles. Kayla moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her clitoris against the rough ground. Moans echoed through the valley—I might have misjudged the drop from here—thought Jonathan as he looked down her engorged vaginal lips. The warmth was overbearing by now. Kayla was in full heat. “How are you doing Kayla?” Jonathan heard no responses but deep, pleasure moans—she’s already gone. If I go back the same way for another route, I risk making it worse—


“UNGH” Kayla yelled, the distant sound of some windows being smashed by the sound wave she had caused punctuating the event. Jonathan noticed the muscle walls of her thick behind moving away from him.


—She’s… she’s growing already! —Jonathan said as he took out Paula’s electronic pad. Already the numbers indicating her height were ticking upward, just past two hundred meters. In a panic, Jonathan tried to lower himself. He grabbed a nearby pubic hair, only to fumble and fall. His body slid between a fold of her lip, finding rest in a small curve of skin—oh god! —he exclaimed with panic. Everything shook now, and the walls of skin curled and displaced around him, indicating that Kayla was still moving. The ground opened as the folds lined up, and Jonathan fell. —This is it—he thought, completely flustered. At the exact same second, Kayla screamed. Her body convulsed, and a powerful jet of womanly cum ejected like a torrent from her vagina.


—Already!?—thought Kayla in surprise. Her sensitivity electrified her nerves, from her clitoris to her nipples, in a way that was more pleasurable than she had ever felt. Her body pulsed larger in an instant, shooting outward. Her mass hit Jonathan from the growth, pushing him outward. The jet of vaginal lube continued unabated, surrounding Jonathan in the air, directing him in a new direction until it and him crashed on the ground, the buoyancy of the cum having slowed his descent safely. He extirpated himself from the mess, completely soaked. This was the second time he fell from her and the second time he survived. By his side, blinking, half broken, Paula’s e-pad indicated the last number it had registered: two hundred and fifty-seven meters, before going dark. Kayla exhaled, happy to have ejected her lust.


—I’m gonna have to take a shower again—was all Jonathan thought, happy to be alive. The two bodies lay in the dark, matted with Kayla’s vaginal discharges. 


* * * * *

XIII by Keliadom
XIII

“Again?” Paula, standing outside with her arms crossed, examined the now much larger Kayla sitting in front of her. “I suppose I can’t be too surprised…” said Paula through a small headset that hung off her right ear.


“SORRY PAULA… I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF.” Kayla, now a quarter of a kilometer in height, dominated the area with her presence. She sat, cross-legged, in front of the facility, visibly bored. “HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT ANYTHING YET?” Paula shook her head.


“Not yet. But I can feel we’re close to something. You have to give us a few more days. What I can tell you is we already have an idea of why it’s happening to you. And so far there’s no cause for concern… for you.” Kayla, looking down at Paula, nodded at the news, a smile of satisfaction painting her lips. She leaned back a bit, her hand passing over her thighs as if to scrape off some invisible dust, but perhaps simply a phantom habit. The friction of her palm against the skin of her thigh created a sound not unlike hearing concrete grinding against concrete. “I just have one thing to ask of you,” continued Paula on the communicator, “I’ll need you to be patient for the next week, and stay in the area of the base.” Kayla sighed, brought her knees closer to her and let her head rest on them. The scientist examined Kayla, how her eyes trailed off to the horizon. “I’m so sorry, you must be bored out of your mind.”


“I DON’T THINK I EVER REALIZED HOW MUCH THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO DO AT THIS SIZE.” Kayla knew there was one very pleasurable thing she could do, but that was off-limits for now. She was determined to see how much she could keep herself in check. Yesterday proved her resolve to be flimsy. Yet Kayla was determined. “WELL, I’LL BE BACK IN A WHILE. I’M OFF FOR A WALK.” The titan rose, her right foot slamming down close to Paula as she ascended.


“Please don’t go too far!” asked Paula. But Kayla did not even deign a response. She needed a stretch, and that was that. Paula crouched down, keeping her balance as the ground trembled every few seconds, less and less as the form of Kayla blurred in the distance, yet always visible. Moments later, Damien arrived, exiting the compound.


“Jonathan is still asleep, I think.” His eyes looked over at the giant Nubian walking away. “I’m guessing she grew up again?” Paula nodded.


“You did not hear them last night I assume.” A sigh escaped Paula’s lips. “I sure did.” Her eyes closed, fully intent on keeping her bubbling thoughts of pleasure down in the pits. It had been getting stronger day by day. Did others feel the same? She wondered. The giant Nubian, far off the horizon, stretched herself. Paula looked at her with envy. How free she must be. She saw Kayla bend down, stretching her arms to her feet, one very large breast tumbling to the side of her ribcage as she did so, hanging in the air. Paula's heart skipped a beat. She turned to Damien: “I’m heading back to my office to work on an important piece of paper. Absolutely no entry for the next hour!” Damien jokingly put his hand to his head in salute, tapping his foot, then went on his merry way.


* * * * *


Kayla looked at the sky, laying on her back. The stars passed overhead, hours turned into moments. The fresh, cold breeze of the desert’s night gave way for the rejuvenation brought about by the morning. Viewed from the heights of a falcon’s wings, what would have looked like a small hill was illuminated by the rising sun: an enormous, tall, dark and giant Nubian beauty, staring at the sky longingly, her arms crossed on her stomach, under her chest. A sigh left her lips as she shifted her legs, her heels creating a deep new indentation in the earth beneath.


—About a week. And I can’t leave the area—thought Kayla. Sighing once more, she pulled herself up, standing in the most methodical fashion possible. She walked carefully, deliberately, in order to avoid unnecessary damages—It’s strange, to now be without hunger, without thirst. All needs seemed to have gone but one—she thought. Immediately, Kayla pushed the line of reasoning away. It seemed even hinting in the direction of her raging lust had been enough to harden her nipples—or is it the wind? —Again she blocked the thoughts out, her hand moving in front of her eyes as if to dismiss a ghost.


—I can see for leagues—Kayla saw not just the nearby compound, but the rest of the empty dry space she stood stretching out forever—I want to see farther—her heart fluttered—I’ll have to protect them from myself—


Kayla arrived at the facility, her feet straddling the plot of land. She crouched down, holding her knees in her hands while still staying on her feet. Her legs tensed up while holding her upper body’s mass, defining her thighs with clear muscle lines, usually dormant under a small padding of fat. She stood still, for around half an hour, until a buzzing appeared in her ear: the transmitter. Someone had turned it on. She looked down between her feet, a small form emerging from the building.


“Good morning Kayla!” Kayla recognized Jonathan. “Already up?”


“IT’S CUTE YOU THINK I SLEPT!” she responded with a smile, her voice attempting a whisper.


“That’s right, you don’t sleep anymore. I keep forgetting.” She could see the tiny form move closer to her toe. He was so small. A large yet delicate ant she cared for. The very thought hardened her clitoris. Kayla closed her eyes, removing the vision. She lowered her hand with care, palm up, until she felt the ground. Without opening her eyes, she concentrated on her sense of touch. The soil, still cold from the night, rubbed against the top of her fingers. Against her index, she felt a small tickle of a person, climbing her fingerprint and reaching its inner surface, before walking down her finger and into her palm. Kayla raised her hand all the way to the front of her face and opened her eyes. Jonathan was there. So close, she found herself barely distinguishing his facial features… for a moment. Her eyes reconfigured their focus. Jonathan’s lips, so close and smiling. She saw them move as he spoke: “Come on, let’s go for a walk and chat. I’ll keep your mind off of things!”


Kayla was brought back to the present. She nodded, scared to speak aloud so close to him. She rose back up and walked away.


A nice morning stroll.


* * * * *


“AND YOU’RE SURE ABOUT THIS?” Kayla was on her back, her hands against her body’s side, staring at the sky, unmoving.


“Yes,” spoke Paula through the communicator. “We’re close to figuring out a new step. We just need to check a few more things. How long do you think you can stay still like that?”


“I’M NOT SURE, FOUR TO SIX HOURS, EASILY?” responded Kayla. She had been used to spending nights staring at the sky. Time had started to move at a different pace. The days had seemed shorter, from Kayla’s perspective. Paula looked behind her, a look of approbation on her crew standing by.


“That’s excellent. I’m surprised. Impressed even. We’ll try to be quick.” Paula signaled to the men behind her, whom all promptly started their climb of the giant woman. Kayla stayed motionless, with only the rhythmic pulse of her chest as she breathed. The comms in her ear buzzed slightly, indicating a change of contact.


“Kayla? It’s Thomas. We’ll just be scouring for a few more samples. The team will divide in three to speed up the process. Should take an hour tops.”


“ALRIGHT. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU’RE DONE.” Kayla relaxed, closing her eyes. She felt them, like little delicate pinches on her left side. They had set up rudimentary climbing ladders, and moved up her right chest, just under her breast. Thomas was the first reaching the top. He helped the others behind him up and assigned each to their destination. They all departed their own ways, himself heading for her waist. Thomas chose to pass by the center of her stomach, moving in between her abdominals, protruding like soft round buildings on each side of him. He looked back to her head once, amazed at her immense breasts, resting to a height of around thirty-five meters, not unlike a structure ten floors high. —Massive—thought Thomas. He continued down to her waist.


Laying on her back, Kayla concentrated on her breathing. She could feel three little dots moving about her body with utter precision. One was climbing her breast, another for either a shoulder or an armpit, and the third to her genitals. Three tiny men, where one false move could create a very dangerous situation. Kayla smiled, stretching her arms back while putting her hands behind her head, very carefully.


Thomas crouched, the skin under him moving left in right as he saw Kayla move her hands. He reached for the radio: “Everyone else, OK?” After a few seconds, two positive responses came back. Thomas nodded to himself—Good—he thought. Proceeding for a few more minutes, he finally arrived at the start of her pubic forest. Thick hair progressively grew out higher and higher in front of him, first no taller than his ankle and as thick as his wrist. As he advanced, the hair became thicker, larger, until it rivaled his thigh in size. Still, her hair curled to such an immense degree, typical of her phenotype, that it barely rose higher than his chest and shoulders.


—Here should do—thought Thomas. He bent down, carefully pulling on part of a hair, before peeling off a small part of its outer layer, not unlike the bark of a tree. He admired it for a small moment: a thick plate of dark keratin. How could it be this size, he wondered? Thomas placed the sample away and gazed off in the distance, at the inner part between her thighs. There, a large spherical mass protruded from her skin, slightly more light in tone than the rest of the dark melanin-filled expanse. A whiff of her fragrance got to him, beckoning him to it. Thomas pushed past some more hair, proceeding deeper into her bush. He struggled forward, stuck as he was in the coil of vines-like hair. The mass in front of him grew bigger, rhythmic thumping noises barely perceptible from under the expanse of skin. An increased heartbeat.


—Don’t think about it—Kayla thought, her eyes closed, biting her lower lip. She could feel her own sex become erect, her nipples no doubt extending more. A shiver ran down her body as warmth spread. She could feel relief course through her joints, like delicate stretching, as her body almost imperceptibly pulsed larger, the mass of her ass bloating to the sides, the skin covering a few more meters—Hold it in girl. You know you can. Breathe deeply—she told herself, concentrating. Her hands imperceptibly trembled as she attempted to hold her lust in.


Thomas was stuck, he couldn’t advance anymore, his body was fully surrounded. Out of nowhere, it seemed like her pubes grew more plentiful. Had it been a spurt? Or did he simply not notice the densification increasing? Thomas couldn’t tell. “Shit, I’m really stuck. I’ll have to call for help… if I can just reach my….” A sigh left Thomas’s mouth. He noticed the large outgrowing mound he had seen earlier had receded. Whatever had excited Kayla’s clitoris was gone, or at least subdued. Thomas shook his head, waking himself up, and twisted himself to reach his radio.


The feeling was gone for Kayla. She had managed. The corner of her lips moved upward—Control restored. There. You did it—it was close. Just a bit less willpower, and she would have given in. She knew her subconscious was starting to claw at her: “Just a quick one! One last time! Then you can try and refrain.” But she knew it wouldn’t have been—It’s just a week, five days to go—she reassured herself.


* * * * *


Large winds lapped at Jonathan’s face. He held on as best as he could on one of Kayla’s fingers.


“So you held it in?” asked Jonathan in his communicator, continuing a previous conversation. 


“WELL, YEAH. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE PLANNING ON FINDING. ALSO, THEY HAD TO CALL IN HELP FOR THOMAS.” Kayla responded, stifling a laugh.


“I still feel like this very finger right here that I’m holding on to, is bigger than two days ago.” Jonathan couldn’t verify his guess. A few meters of differences were quickly becoming unnoticeable when it came to Kayla’s size.


“IF I DID GROW, THEN IT’S VERY LITTLE. I DON’T THINK IT’LL INFLUENCE PAULA’S RESULTS MUCH.” Far behind Kayla, the compound was now barely perceptible. The vast plains of the endless drylands stretched all around. 


“On the topic of influence,” breached Jonathan, “I have to tell you something.” Jonathan sat in the middle of her palm, using a wrinkle as a seat. “There’s something going on with everyone around you, especially when you grow.” Kayla said nothing in response. “Yesterday, when they were testing you, I was further down in the compound. When you gained a bit of size, it made a very small, almost imperceptible localized quake. I stopped by a wall for a moment to assess.” Jonathan pondered how to best say what happened next. “Until a nearby door flung open. It was… Paula. Her hair was tousled and her blouse barely buttoned. She ran to me, talking about some sort of problems with the math of some test. But to me she just seemed out of her mind. She came close enough to me that I could feel her inner thigh against my leg, and her chest pressing on mine. Kayla, Paula was like you’ve been, riddled with lust.”


“YOU’RE SAYING I’M THE CAUSE?” asked Kayla, uncertain.

“Either that or something’s affecting everyone at the same time. I was able to talk to Damien later, who was able to confirm to me he also struggled during that exact same moment.”


“MAYBE I RADIATE LUST!” she responded in jest.


“Maybe you do.” Jonathan laughed. He wouldn’t mind if she did. “Where to now?”


“I FOUND A SMALL NEARBY LAKE THE OTHER DAY. FEELS LIKE AN OASIS. WE CAN REST THERE FOR A WHILE. YOU CAN RELAX THERE WHILE I STRETCH MYSELF CLOSE TO YOU, AND TALK FACE TO FACE.”


Jonathan smiled. “I’m up for that.” He felt the heat of the sun on his face: the winds had died down. A bit of water would be welcome.


* * * * *


Late the following day, as the sun set down, bleaching the desert with its light, Kayla sat alone, far away from all. Her eyes closed, she did her best to meditate on her breathing—In. Hold. Out—calmly and with precision. Her breasts moved to the side as her chest expanded during an intake of air, before slumbering back down as she expired. She sat with her legs in butterfly form, both hands on her knees. Her nipples showed a full erection, long and hard at the end of engorged bulbous areolas—Keep calm—she thought—focus on nothing—she chased away thoughts of her very own bodily activities. Yet her stomach was in a knot. Her fingers, skin, feet, buttocks could feel every little minutia of rock in touch with her skin. Her sex tensed up, expelling bundled up lubricant—no, no! —Kayla held on. Her breathing stabilized, the warmth from her loins dissipating. The area under her body was damp with her sexual leak, the dry earth transforming into a proto-swamp. The entire day had been a struggle. Before her growth, she barely went three days without a quick masturbatory session. Now that her inner system was on fire, past a single day was already a challenge.


Every time Kayla would find herself free of needful thoughts, a single misstep would have her flare up. Walking around was enough to have her powerful thighs push on the muscles connecting her clitoris, circling the entrance of her vagina. An engine of pleasure, barely containable. Minutes passed as she calmed down. The sun had set, with her body rapidly disappearing inside the darkening ink of the sky. The cooler wind of the night seemed to help, taming the barely contained heat of her furnace of lust. Kayla put her hand up to her neck, only now realizing how warm it was. As the wind passed around it, she felt herself cool down. Her eyes opened. After hours like this, finally, control had been retaken. Kayla stood up. Her feet sank in the wet earth. 


Just three more days to go.


* * * * *


“I’VE GOT CANCER?” Kayla was dumbfounded at the news. Her form was hunched over Paula, sitting down casually with both her elbows over her raised knees, Paula in between her feet.


“Yes and no. It seems that what you have is a structured cancer.” Paula seemed far from concerned at the news, delivering it in a sort of dry tone through the communicator. “We don’t know why yet, but it seems your body is able to send a specific signal to every single cell in your body, removing all restraints of cellular subdivision. But instead of a chaotic growth, it seems your structural integrity holds strong. The problem is that your nervous system now sees the messaging signal as what should be standard operations. When it’s not happening, when your nervous system isn’t overloading your cells with the subdivision message, it sends a message to your brain that something is wrong. That’s why you’re having a hard time resisting.”


Kayla flexed her toes a bit, looking at Paula standing in between her two momentous heels. She passed her fingers over the top and bottom of her foot arch, massaging her skin absentmindedly as the news settled in. 


“ARE YOU SAYING… I’M ADDICTED TO MY OWN GROWTH SIGNAL?” 


Paula smiled: Kayla picked up on her meaning. “More or less, yes. And because it’s part of your bio-system… it’s uncertain whether you’ll be able to… ever be free of the need.”


“FOREVER…” Kayla’s mind raced. This still didn’t explain her lack of secondary, essential needs, but she could accept this current state of affairs—No limits—she understood exactly where this would bring her. 


“In any case, we still have a bit more tests to do. It might take slightly longer than anticipated. And then we might have to move us to a new facility, but that’s a discussion for another time.”


Kayla lowered her hand, presenting an upside down nail for Paula to climb on. The scientist immediately obliged. Kayla moved her finger to the middle of her other hand’s palm, allowing Paula to transfer over. She tumbled as the giant Nubian moved her hand closer to her eyesight. Paula realized she had never been taken so by her. She could feel her thighs tensing, her loins heating from just the proximity to this woman she admired so. Paula now stared at the monumentous, plump lips in front of her, each a few floors in height. “AND YOU PAULA, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?” The masses moved, Kayla’s voice now close enough to push Paula back, making her fall with ease, her bountiful ass acting as a cushion. 


“I’m… enjoying the idea,” was all Paula allowed herself to say. The lower lip in front of her got closer. Paula was too close to distinguish other parts: her entire vision was the buccal apparatus. In the end, her body was covered, completely smothered as the fat buccal lip pressed on all sides, a large wrinkle in the lip enough to shield her body. Kayla laughed internally, sensing the tension from her guest. In a way, this allowed her to release some of the pent-up tension. A small act without a full commitment. She playfully let out a soft, booming moan, with just enough sincerity as to make it believable.

Paula came.


* * * * *


Slightly in retreat from the compound, Kayla sat bow-legged, her hands on her knees, her eyes closed. Over the horizon, a small wisp of cloud painted the blue morning sky. There, in absolute immobility, stood the giantess, her thoughts focused inwardly, determined to hold in check the now raging beast within. Her nipples were by now positively erect, their form bloated from excitement, the fat areola they stood on now grown to a point where they almost gave off an appearance of a second set of breasts on her own very substantial ones. Kayla shivered: a small gust of wind caressed her chest. Her skin tightened. Down in her midsection, the folds of her sex were damp with repressed need, her clitoris fully engorged. Kayla sat in retreat, hoping she would get past the last day. She dared not think, afraid that even the slightest errant thought would lead her into lewdness. Kayla’s mind had willfully emptied, thinking only of a meditative void.


Inside the compound’s kitchen, Jonathan prepared a coffee with Damien.


“At least this still works,” he commented as the espresso machine ejected barely warm coffee. 


“On a positive note, the recent damage caused by Kayla will give us a reason to ask for a remodeling, or perhaps even better: a relocation.” Damien said, just as he pulled a cup to his lips, appreciating the smell. “Maybe a place with proper AC,” continued Damien. Jonathan shut off the machine and sat down on a nearby chair. “Not so much for me, I travel a lot as you know, but Paula and her crew would appreciate it, certainly,” explained Damien.


“I have to find some time soon to talk to her, in any case,” Jonathan thought out loud. “I don’t think we’ll even get to the point of having enough time for that.”


“What are you saying?”


Jonathan looked at the ground, the mug secure in his hand, cooling down.


“I’m saying we should entertain the idea of living on a human being,” whispered Jonathan. Damien scoffed.


“I wouldn’t qualify her as a human being then.” A tone of certainty tainted the thin man’s voice. Jonathan stayed quiet. Damien continued: “Well, on that note, I’ll start my day. I’ll see how she’s doing. She seemed sort of flustered yesterday evening when I saw her. Almost sweating, not out of an excess of heat, but something else.”


Jonathan nodded. “Alright. I’ll join you outside soon. Just gonna finish this and grab a bite.” Damien waved, and exited the break room towards the compound’s exit.


Outside, as ever, Kayla’s presence was unmistakable. It was the very first thing anyone’s eyesight would witness. Like an impossibly enormous statue of a sitting Buddha, Kayla appeared to Damien, her height reaching upward of a hundred meters even now as she sat. He approached her, coffee in hand. His right eyebrow raised itself, a question forming to his mind—Is Kayla alright? She seems slightly concerned—Damien picked up a communicator strapped to his belt, unhooked it and brought it to his lips.

“Kayla, you OK? It’s Damien.”


No answer came out of Kayla, her eyes stayed shut, her body shimmering with light as the rays of the morning sun reflected off the shaking angles of skin. Damien approached her ankle, passing by her feet raised sideways. He passed his hand on her, noticing small vibrations—Tremors. She’s shaking—Damien’s lips pursed, a concern drawing on his eyebrows.


“Kayla?” tried Damien again on the communicator. “Kayla, are you well?” Damien couldn’t see quite well from his position, her legs blocking the view so close to her he was. The thin man ran back to the tip of her nearby foot, threw his cup of coffee to the ground and climbed her small toe first, its width only twice his height. The folds of her toe knuckles easily allowed him purchase, and so Damien continued all the way to the top, that is the inner side of the big toe, currently pointing upward from Kayla sitting in a butterfly position. The last digit proved slightly more difficult, Damien finding it not unlike climbing a building’s rugged wall all the way to the roof. A small patch of dry skin allowed him to find purchase. Damien pulled himself on top and lay across his back, recuperating his height. He sat up, finally able to see her fully. Kayla’s chest was heaving—Is she having difficulty breathing?—Damien was starting to worry.


“Kayla, what’s happening!” He ran up on the side of her foot, carefully jumping over some folds of skin. He approached her ankle, a small hill to him—Maybe I can get down from her heel…—thought Damien. He rapidly approached it, his breath slightly diminished from running. Once upon the side of the heel, Damien turned around and climbed downward, easily able to hold on to each of the heel’s prints. As soon as his feet touched the warm soil again, Damien sprinted towards Kayla’s midsection. He saw her stomach contract and expand as she heaved. “Kayla! I’m right here. What’s going on?”


Her heaving diminished. That’s when he noticed the state of her nipples: hardened, grotesquely fattened, with areolas screaming from inside pressure. His sight trailed downward, until it met with the pulsating entrance to her vagina—She isn’t sick—understood Damien—she’s about to fucking orgasm. Crap!—Damien stared back upward, at Kayla’s mouth. He saw her wince. Absolute tremors suddenly threw him to the ground: Kayla had moved her right leg so as to place her foot down to the ground, her knee upward, creating an upside-down “V.” Damien could now run under it. He looked back at her erect clitoris, overgrown with lust.


“Damien? Is everything OK?” Damien spun his heels: Jonathan was coming up under her knee.


“Jonathan! We have to go! NOW!” Screamed Damien.


Kayla screamed. Both men, bent down, hands over their ears. She had never let out such a powerful moan before. Behind Damien, the sound of a deep rushing of liquid arose. He looked back, only to see Kayla’s squirting vagina expelling a torrent of womanly lube. Jonathan saw the fluids overtake his friends, pushing him towards her calf. But Damien never reached the leg: Kayla’s form expanded. The half circle created by her leg grew, her body pushing the earth around as it claimed more of the outward area. Jonathan bent down, narrowly avoiding the mass that was Kayla’s thigh as it passed over his head like an advancing snake, the sound her skin created as it rubbed over the dirt like something out of this world, like rock against rock. 


Was Kayla aware of their presence? Jonathan didn’t know, but he knew he had to get Damien out of there. As sudden as it started, her growth halted. Again, Kayla resumed heaving, biting her lower lip, her cheeks darkened from flustering. Jonathan ran to Damien, his shoes getting stuck in the now muddy soil. Once more, his friend’s body was terraforming the land from her simple existence—again, people around her need saving. Her growths are becoming dangerous.—Jonathan was cognizant that less and less they should be close to her when such events happen. He hastily grabs Damien under his armpits and pulls him upward.


“Come on friend, let’s bolt,” said Jonathan. Damien brushes his shoulder and immediately starts following the red-haired man out of the danger zone. Both looked straight at the exit provided by her still upward knee. They neared the underside of the thigh when Kayla suddenly expressed anew.


“AH. AAAH. AAAAH FUCK! She screamed. Immediately, the thigh rushed forward, the space under her knee being pushed almost fifty meters forward in one rapid movement. Both men were thrown to the ground.


“She’s lost control!” shouted Damien.


“You don’t have to tell me,” responded Jonathan, “Come on, stand up!” With tired feet, they both ran to the underside of Kayla’s knee, finally passing it safely. Only now, as they ran along her leg, in order to go around it and back to the compound, did they realize its prodigious new length.


“Would you look at that?” Shouted Damien as they passed her feet, toes curled as Kayla held as much pleasure in as she could. “That foot is almost half the size her torso was before. You don’t have a reader, do you?” Jonathan shook his head in response. Jonathan looked back. Kayla was enormous. Her two growths easily doubled her size, making her probably close to half a kilometer in height total. As they ran, Jonathan couldn’t help but notice Damien having more and more difficulty keeping pace.

“You OK?” asked Jonathan.


“You try running with a raging boner,” responded Damien, surprised by his candor.


Both men approached the compound, its walls fully cracked from the recent shaking. The main doors flung open, and out came running Paula, with other crew members behind, including Thomas. Jonathan stopped, seeing Paula wearing only nighty pajamas and a large black brassiere. She must have been thrown awake by Kayla’s growth.


“What’s happening here?” asked Paula, a strong forceful tone deepening her voice. 


“Kayla’s out of control,” mentioned Jonathan while rubbing the back of his neck, out of breath. Paula’s eyes widened as she witnessed Kayla’s size.

“UGH. AGAIN. AGAIN!Kayla moaned. Her fingers pulled on one of her overgrown nipples. As soon as the thumb and index pressed on her skin, the myriad of nerves under it lit up as they felt pressure, sending a multitude of signals up and around her breast, passing by her upper chest and shoulders until it reached and passed the brain barrier, flaring up the reception and sending it all over her body. Kayla placed her legs fully open, each foot landing way beyond the main building: the entire area was now between her thighs.


Paula turned around, a slight panic in her face, and shouted at the crew: “We can’t stay here…”


“SO GOOD! Kayla’s moans punctuated Paula’s warning as the dark Nubian’s body rapidly blew up in size. The vaginal lips, rapidly propelled forward by the growing frame, looked like they would have rammed the group and the building, only to stop a few meters from the group. Kayla’s thighs pushed on the side of the building, now too large to be safely kept away. As the Nubian’s frame expanded, a deep torrential rumble quaked the earth, only to be revealed as another ejaculate from Kayla. The entire crew received the full force of it: a tidal wave of vaginal lubricant. Jonathan’s breath was taken out, while Damien and Paula struggled to swim, both clinging to each other. Thomas and the other science members were pushed back inside the building, the entrance gates buckling, then snapping off their hinges as not being built to open inward, propelled as they were by the liquid mass. The compound, already weakened by Kayla’s growth from a few days ago, was now evidently structurally unsound.


The wave of womanly lubricant lowered, and Jonathan’s feet found the floor. He searched around him for signs of his friends, only to see the ejaculate give way to two interlaced bodies: Damien and Paula. At first, slightly panicked, Jonathan thought he saw them struggling, or fighting. But as he got closer to them both, realized they were in full intercourse. That was when Jonathan became aware of a slight soft pain around his midsection: his fully erect penis struggled with the confines of his pants. Never had he felt so much in need.


Kayla continued to masturbate, her right hand delving deeply into her open vaginal lips. Her other hand stopped playing with her breast and she leaned back on her elbow, lifting her behind as to get into a better position. Jonathan looked upward at Kayla’s vagina, only to see it come closer when she slammed her ass back down. If she were to grow now, the results would be catastrophic. He ran to Damien and Paula.


“You two! Snap out of it!” Yelled Jonathan at the duo. Paula stopped then pushed Damien away.


“What the hell are we doing?” she said flustered. Paula stood up, dripping wet from Kayla’s lube, her bra torn off and the pajamas lost to the current. Damien, still fully hard, administered a few slaps to his face.


“Come on!” Jonathan pulled them both by the hand and inside the compound, but as they entered, all stopped in their tracks, deranged by the sight: the entire science crew was nude, mingled in a tapestry of limbs and sex. Jonathan looked sideways to Damien. Both obviously struggled to contain their need, barely able to stay sentient. Jonathan surprised even himself as his gaze shifted upon Paula’s ample, protruding behind. He saw for a moment his own self with her, his hands pushed apart by her hips as he penetrated the thick bush hiding her lips. But Jonathan’s reverie found itself broken. Behind them, a low, thick, guttural moan pierced the room. “She’s gonna orgasm and grow again. Take cover!”


All three ran away from the door a split second before Kayla’s oversexed vaginal lips slammed into it, the large throbbing folds piling up as they expelled their content from underneath them. The ceiling buckled, no doubt the majority of the roof now under the immeasurable labia. The trio, now backed against a side wall, held on for dear life just as the structure shook terribly.


“Maybe running in here wasn’t the best idea,” commented Damien. Kayla’s lips kept darting out and then back in, indicating she was no doubt now grinding her sex against the crumbling compound. Tiles and plaster fell from the ceiling, splashing down in Kayla’s growing levels of cum. Paula looked down at her knee, now submersed in Kayla’s juices. Her mind screamed at her to give in and join the others in the middle of the room, her sex contracting.


“The only way out of this room is the front door, and that’s out of the question now,” commented Paula. “The cafeteria, there was a broken window there. Follow me!” They trudged through the sex swamp, evading grasping arms desperate for bodily contact. One of the girls in the science group ran at Jonathan, pushing him against the wall as she brushed her wet torso on his body. It took a moment until Paula took the woman by the shoulder and pushed her back into the orgy, hearing her cry in pleasure as she fell back down in the lake of lube. “We can’t stay here. We can’t help them. Let’s go!” It was now Paula’s turn to help a bewildered Jonathan forward. 

Even now, as she grasped his wrist, Jonathan found his mind wandering to the strength of her grip, what it would be like to have her mount him. It was almost impossible to think straight. All three crossed into a nearby flooded corridor. Finally free, they walked with more determination. The sound of Kayla’s sexual gratification permeated through the wall.


“FUCK. THIS IS SO GOOD. UNF. UGH! Kayla screamed. Just as the three entered the cafeteria, a wall exploded, a giant finger piercing through. It passed by in front of all of them, only to continue into another room, destroying an inner wall. 


“Jesus fuck how big is she now?” Paula’s verbal filter had been completely thrown aside at the sight. Only the tip of Kayla’s index finger had gone in, and its width proved too much for even the height of one floor, destroying several in one event. No doubt the giant ebony was now straddling the building like one would a sex toy, her hands trying their best to push the structure inside her. On a nearby table, perhaps as a divine answer to her question, Paula saw one of her e-pads. She ran to it, grabbed it and ducked as a wall of skin brushed only a few centimeters from her head. Kayla was changing position, which had her take her fingers someplace else.


An opening was left through the wall, with the vast drylands visible for leagues. The group rushed through while they could, not even looking back as the terrible sound of rock grinding against rock and breaking cement echoed around. Jonathan, Damien and Paula ran, now completely barefoot. They jumped over a collapsed fence, exiting the compound’s ground. Only bushes and dry herbs now to soothe their steps. After a few seconds of panting, they looked back at the compound. 


“Mother of God,” whispered Damien.


With just one hand, Kayla had dug under the building and was in the process of lifting it. Paula glanced down at the pad: 841 meters. The sky was filled with Kayla’s vastness. Large rocks fell from in between Kayla’s fingers, the mass of dirt under the compound not unlike an unearthed plant, with pipes and cable connections snapping off and hanging down like old roots. Kayla leaned back, moving her legs in a better open position. Paula, Damien and Jonathan ducked, despite being far under her, as the underside of her knee passed over them. Her heel touched the ground, hundreds of meters away, creating dryland dust from the shockwave.


“OH. UH. INSIDE. YEAH. GET INSIDE ME. HAVE SEX IN ME. Even Kayla’s soft voice now held an imposing tone. She pushed the building against her folds, now big enough to surround the structure. YES! Parts of the building grinded against her giant bloated clitoris, now about two stories high in diameter. 


Inside the compound, the ground slanted, leaning dangerously in the direction of the outer door. Thomas, surrounded by two of his coworkers, awoke from his sex-induced stupor. Suddenly his instinct dawned on him. A nearby skinny blonde grasped his arm, pulling him back to lean against her body, wet from not just her own actions, but the environment. Thomas shook her.


“Wake up! We have to get out of here.” The blonde looked at him, slightly aghast, until she too understood their predicament. Everyone started sliding down towards the broken door, with Thomas and the two women that were by his side landing just on the side of the opening. The two doors broke down, pulled away by gravity, and fell in a deep, dark, flesh-colored chasm opening its maw. The compound trembled left and right, as if a simple can of beans. Piles of men and women from the research team landed to their side, half of them barely awake, still induced in a fog of lust. Thomas turned to the women to his side, grabbed their arms. “Do you trust me?” Both nodded. “We jump down. If what’s under us is what I believe it is, we’ll be safer there than in here.”


The two women stood on each side of Thomas. Under them, Kayla’s sex contracted and retracted like a breathing apparatus. Without hesitating a moment more, Thomas jumped, the two women in tow. In just a few seconds, they immediately landed on the pulsating inside walls of Kayla’s vagina. The lube covering it slowed their descent to a survivable level, until finally they landed in between an inner fold, not yet at the bottom. Above, all three could see outside daylight surrounding the crumbling compound, with Kayla’s fingers surrounding it as she jammed it as deep inside her sex entrance as she could. Others inside now followed Thomas's example, landing higher, close and deeper than them. Thomas looked back to the two women, happy with his decision, only to notice them both back in full intercourse. 


“Thirty-five, thirty-six…” Thomas kept counting the people jumping out. After a minute, he had reached a final count: “forty-four,” everyone had exited the precarious structure. Only moments later, Kayla’s grip, despite her best intentions, passed through the roof and ceiling, pinching the building as it deconstructed, not unlike a dry cookie. The wall of flesh around Thomas engorged, completely surrounding his body. He could hear Kayla’s heartbeat as the tempo of blood rushing behind the wall increased. Finally, a torrent of lube washed over everyone else. It became impossible to hold on, and the river of vaginal juice pushed all out. Thomas lost consciousness.


* * * * *


“Thomas? Thomas!” the technician’s eyes opened. Damien was hunching over him.


“How long was I out?” he responded.


“Just about ten minutes.” Damien answered.


Thomas passed his fingers over his eyes. His body was laid out on the ground, face up. Disoriented, he sat up. All around, multiple of his colleagues previously part of the compound orgy were also slowly finding their bearings. It seemed, at first glance, that everyone was safe and sound. Amongst them, Jonathan and Paula were walking around, checking in on everyone’s status. 


“Help me up!” asked Thomas to Damien. His friend took his hand, and pulled. Thomas shook himself off, pushing away some of the dust-like soil of the drylands. On each side of the area, Kayla’s legs extended for quite a while. Thomas looked back behind, only to see her sex rising to the sky, for at least a hundred meters, now immobile and calm. Thomas looked at Damien, befuddled: “What happened to us. What happened to her?”


“What do you think? We obviously became entranced. Paula and I couldn’t contain ourselves either. Jonathan is the only one I saw that seemed somewhat unaffected. No idea why….” Damien passed a hand over his neck, his body obviously battered by the entire ordeal, like everyone else around him. He looked away, towards Jonathan.


The red-haired man had just finished checking on the people around. Paula, nearby, was finishing up her own checks. Jonathan went to her.


“Still not moving?” he asked her.


“Not that I sensed. What now?” Paula inquired.


“I’ll go check on her. What’s the minimum range on the communicator?” Jonathan looked at the object attached to his shorts. He pulled it up to him, testing it, only to hear static.


“Five hundred meters is pushing it,” responded Paula.


“So, she’s much bigger than that then. I’ll be as fast as possible. What are you going to do?” Paula looked around, pensive.


“We’ll regroup everyone a bit further back, perhaps outside Kayla’s legs, so as to be safer. There must be a working car in the parking lot that’s a bit further down range. We’ll see.” Paula didn’t seem too worried, and so Jonathan was not.

Jonathan walked down Kayla’s leg. For a moment, he wondered if he dared climb Kayla’s vaginal lips, and reach her head by walking on her stomach. He decided against it, worried of eliciting her lust again—This has been a bit much—he thought. Jonathan reached her heel after a while. The landscape, heavy with silence, had a surprising calmness to it, considering the imposing titan he had to walk by. As he passed her heel on the outside, Jonathan stopped for a moment. He pressed his ear on Kayla’s skin: her heartbeat was obvious, imposing. The red-haired man set onward again. 


Eventually, Jonathan found himself passing by her resting hand. He was close to her waist again. He noticed debris and broken concrete pieces nearby: the remnants of the compound. Even unbroken, it would have fit between two of her fingers. But now it was a structure of the past. A couple of minutes later, Jonathan passed by her wrist. A strong noise of static, followed by a mechanical click, pierced the silence. The communicator had reawakened.


“Kayla? Can you hear me? We were too far away, and couldn’t contact you.” Jonathan waited. The ground shook and Kayla’s wrist moved. He saw her fingers contract, forming a fist as she raised her thumb. “Look, I want you to know: we are all OK.” As soon as the words left his mouth, Kayla’s chest contracted, her shoulders shaking. She sat up, letting Jonathan now see her wet eyes as her other hand wiped some of the liquid.


“THANK GOD. Kayla looked between her legs, noticing the myriad crewmen. I DIDN’T EVEN WANT TO CHECK. I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT.”


“Whatever took hold of you,” continued Jonathan, “also took a hold of most of us. Everyone’s reason dissipated.


“I WON’T BE ABLE TO HOLD IT IN. SOONER OR LATER IT COMES OUT. YOU ALL SAW IT. I HAVE TO FACE FACTS. Kayla moved about, carefully moving her legs as she pushed herself away from everyone, methodically slow as to not hurt Jonathan or the others. Kayla stood up, tremendous in height. Her foot slammed down close to Jonathan, for her a delicate step, to him an entire neighborhood crashing down by his side, throwing the soil and him upward for a few centimeters. As Kayla stood, Jonathan’s communicator’s main light turned red anew. She was again out of bounds. I’M SORRY EVERYONE. FOR ALL YOUR SAKE, I HAVE TO FIND MY OWN WAY.”


“Kayla! Wait!” screamed Jonathan. There was, of course, no way she could have heard him. His body was now no more than a very small ant in size compared to her, if not a large mote of dust. Kayla’s foot rose, covering the sky, and then departed, instantly traveling half a kilometer. As it landed in the distance, dust rose from the shock, the sound only reaching them a second later. Jonathan ran after it.


“KAYLA!” he screamed, his throat constrained with emotion. Too distraught, Jonathan winded down his trot, taking a breather. Kayla’s other foot advanced, and her body moved a kilometer away. She did not look back. Jonathan felt a hand on his shoulder.


“We played with fire, and almost lost lives because of it. It wouldn’t have been her fault, but ours.” Jonathan peered behind him. It was Damien. “What now, my friend?”


“I’m gonna go after her.” He responded. Kayla was still visible. There was no doubt they would see her for quite a while yet, her height of above a kilometer not unlike an enormous mountain range. Others would see her. “She grew exponentially just now. Let’s say she keeps to herself, then what? In a few days, she will bloom again. Let’s say she goes wild with abandon. Then what? She destroys the planet?” Jonathan’s word hung in the air.


“I see your point,” responded Damien.


“We have to structure her growth, and plan a transition. I’m not sure why I’m not affected by her when she has her spurts, but it probably puts me in a better position.”


A black Jeep roared by them, stopping a few meters away. The passenger window lowered, and a shirt was thrown to Jonathan.


“Get in. We’re going after her.” It was Paula, wearing a loose shirt herself. Jonathan looked to the distance. Kayla was now visible only from the waist up, her body blurred by the bluish tint of the atmosphere. Her footsteps continued to echo.


“What should I do?” asked Damien.


“Thomas found a cell phone. We’ve sent for transports and supplies. They should be here in an hour. Just keep everyone together, and relay what happened here. Tell them they can reach me at the usual number.” Jonathan sat in the passenger seat, buckling his belt. “Once we find out where she’s going, we’ll send word. Any news you find, you send to us. Understand?” Paula yelled, the engine of the car roaring anew. Damien nodded and waved.


The black tinted Jeep departed, heading for parts of the broken highway, deformed by one of Kayla’s footsteps.


—The race is on—thought Jonathan—before she outgrows even my ability to speak with her—


* * * * *

Epilogue by Keliadom
Epilogue

Far in the wilds, away from prying eyes, a man in their forties is practicing the throw of his fishing line in a nearby river. Samson had never had trouble catching prey before. An act of violence, that he recognized brought peace to him and his significant other, never fishing more than what he needed for dinner on a specific day, once a week or two. He almost always came to this particular spot of the river: the calmness of the water gave refuge to the freshwater fish of the area. A beautiful moment in a land of dry environmental hostility. 


A land usually without tectonic shifts. Samson had been resting his back, leaning on an outcropped rock, when he felt it: an almost imperceptible tremor. He first dismissed it as something innocuous, but then felt it again, this time with more intensity. Every couple of seconds, the soil underneath him trembled, with enough strength to have him feel it without second thoughts. But, being acute to imperceptible motions, being a fisherman, Samson noticed it strangely rhythmic. The regular pulses he felt could suddenly be heard. A rumble in the wind, like a distant crash. Something great was coming. Samson dropped his fishing rod, his members tensing as his heart raced, his gut warm with terror at an invisible, approaching danger.


A new tremor passed by, this time loud enough to be heard clearly and strong enough to throw his nearby lunchbox, placed precariously on a rock, down to the soil. Samson reigned his fishing rod in, putting his fishing tools back in the large trekking backpack that had brought them here. Another tremor, this one cacophonic, with large pieces of dirt detaching from a nearby cliff, reverberating through the sky. At the surface of the creek Samson had fished in, a large mass of fishes breached the waterline, their behavior one of panic as they jumped in and out while trying to flee something terrible.


The next tremor threw Samson to the ground, his feet giving under him as if someone had pulled the earth in one direction swiftly, pushing him through inertia. Down on the ground, yelling in terror at the unknowable happening, Samson grabbed the dirt with his arms out, as if trying to pull a rug. One last, ear-splitting sound wave washed over him, the accompanying tremor throwing the river into large waves crashing on the riverline. Samson observed the surrounding damage as it happened, only to see himself and both shores around him surrounded in shadow. Everything went calm for a moment and looking up, he saw the unthinkable: a massive, gargantuan human sole passing overhead, covering the sky for at least a quarter of a kilometer. Samson’s first thought was the eye of a hurricane. The foot passed overhead, the massive heel crashing down on the other side of the river, splitting the soil terribly.

Samson was immediately washed by part of the river, pushed out by the heel for a moment, until the river current righted the water’s path. As the water receded, tons of fishes flopped aimlessly, suddenly stranded on a bedrock they had no idea existed until seconds ago. The heel departed, carrying with it immense pieces of soil the size of cars, only to have them fall off with gravity as the foot advanced further out immensely fast. Water rushed in the indentation left behind, creating in seconds a new creek. Samson looked upwards from the foot, his eyesight following the curves of the well toned leg of a black woman, ending his sight at the thick joint of her behind. The poor distraught fisherman did not move, he simply observed.


A small moment passed. The roaming titan was now far off to the horizon, her body moving with speed deemed impossible by mortal minds. Her body now blurred by the haze of the sky, Samson’s thoughts returned to him. He did not even think of his safety or found himself concerned for others. No, in this case, Samson’s first thought was simply a notice of how gorgeous the woman was. He rose, an erection caught in his pants, beyond his control. 


“I wanted two fishes, but it seems I’ll have to share a few more than that,” said Samson, surrounded by the bouncing creatures.


* * * * *


Anna was stuck in traffic. Everyday the same problem, the same issue: unending stretches of roads filled with cars during rush hour, advancing at the barest of pace. The highway she was stuck on passed through the middle of large sprawls of suburbia, its path heading straight into the horizon, dominated by the city’s tapering mass of skyscrapers. Half awake, trying to stay alert, Anna advanced as slowly as was possible. She took time to look over the city center, far in the distance. Her destination seemed impossibly attainable. On the right of her car, a horn blared, pulling everyone’s attention. Far over the horizon line, as noticed by the other driver, was the form of a titan-like black skinned woman approaching, her height soaring to the lowest clouds, her head parting their very bottom like the trail of a boat on a calm lake. Anna brushed her eyes, filled with disbelief.


She squinted, looking more closely at the woman. Her eyes seemed devoid of intent, locked in a sort of trance. Only an impression of need and tenacity. Noticing others exiting their vehicles, traffic having all but stopped, Anna decided to do the same. The moment she opened her car’s door, an immense weight of foreboding tied her thoughts down. Everyone looked onward at what was transpiring. The giant nubian seemed to carefully place herself on the outskirts of downtown, putting a hand up by her mouth as if making a small error. Smoke rose from the area beneath her shins, hidden by other nearby buildings. Anna didn’t know why: she suddenly felt extremely lustful. Bewildered citizens near her also seemed slightly uncomfortable with heat, if not with obvious erections on males. 


Still, Anna fixated on the enormous black girl, desperately squeezing her thighs between two buildings, oftentimes only to have one snap off to the side from the pressure. She seemed to be heading for one thing in particular, a very specific goal: the tallest high rise, the one who’s very top was an enormous half-sphere dome. 


* * * * *


There’s nothing more mundane than working in an office, and that was always the case for Matthew. There he was, stuck at the printer, preparing piles and piles of paper in an era of digital supremacy, apparently only to archive information physically. Not only that, this was on a Saturday, and so the office was majorly empty. But Matthew needed the overtime hours in order to bank them for an upcoming vacation. And so he printed. The light of the machine flashed every few seconds as it passed over a paper it had just taken from its auto-feeder. In the middle of this office, surrounded by open-aired desks and wide windows showcasing the sprawling downtown, Matthew felt he belonged. His life was stable, and events for the medium term future seemed set in stone.


But it would all change. Matthew first noticed the shaking lights. Dust fell from the ceiling as rhythmic, continuous shakes increased intensity. The office clerk thought of an earthquake. He stopped the machines and headed for the exit, thinking he might have to take the stairs down and out, even though he was on the twenty-first floor. Passing by the windows, however, he noticed a horde of people outside, running as fast as their legs could carry them. From up here, they seemed like a small, continuous mass. The crowd dissipated, leaving only a few stragglers intent on staying. Intrigued, the office worker leaned closer to the window, making sure to still keep his distance in case of breakage. He raised an eyebrow—Are some of these people nude? What are they doing? —He couldn’t comprehend the scene from the street… until it appeared.


At the moment of the tremors’ apex, when Matthew could feel the building sway every which way, a wall of dark flesh appeared in front of the wide windows, blocking the entire view with nothing but skin. Crawling on all four, unable to maintain balance, Matthew approached the window, looking down, only to see the heavily indented ridges of the skin of a heel, overshadowed by a large ankle. Following the leg up he saw the tensed muscle of a calf tensing as the body it supported lowered itself.


“Woah SHIT!” yelled Matthew as a hand suddenly appeared around the glass, the palm covering up his floor as it grabbed the building. Instantaneously, the walls buckled, following the shape of the fingers, exploding the windows inward.


“OOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH”


A terrible moan pierced the city. There was a moment where Matthew was uncertain of what was about to happen. Drops of rain of a sort of viscous, thick liquid dropped down on the side of the building, some of it seeping in, flooding the floor. Matthew, sitting on his back, crawled away, his feet pushing him away from the broken, flooding windows as the liquid pooled in ever greater quantities, its upper source approaching. The entire building trembled, as if its foundations were pulled every which way. Soon, the hand removed itself, making way for mounds of flesh piled upon each other, red, wet and pulsating with mass as it forced its way in, pushing the white liquid over Matthew.


The poor office clerk took his hand to his mouth, tasting the liquid. Its taste reminded him of only one thing: that time he had gone down on his ex-girlfriend. This was lubricant. Matthew then realized: the encroaching mass of red skin was the woman’s labia, pouring in as it constrained the building like a boa constrictor. She was mounting the entire building! The flesh suddenly departed upward, before returning a moment later. Again. And again. By now, Matthew understood that the building wasn’t long for this world. The titan-like woman would fuck the skyscraper’s integrity to its end.


Matthew ran out the floor, into the corridor and down the emergency stairs, careful not to slip on the immeasurable quantity of lubricant now pouring down the stairs like a mini-waterfall. The clerk counted the floors. Twenty. Nineteen. Eighteen. Outside, the moans increased in strength. The sound of cracking cement gave off a terrible portent. Seventeen. Sixteen. Fifteen. Matthew was now jumping stairs two by two, having passed down further than the liquid that yet came down behind him. Fourteen. Thirteen. Twelve. Eleven. Ten.


For a moment, Matthew stopped to take his breath. He dared a look in the nearby empty offices, looking out more broken windows. A massive, imposing heel was growing at great speed, the giant woman’s size progressing larger to a point where the foot looked almost half as big as it had been. Scared for his life, Matthew continued his run down. He didn’t think this time, didn’t count. Cracks appeared all over the walls, the ceiling crumbling down as lights started going off. Dust filled the air.


Finally on the first floor, a red door connected to the stairs: the exit. With one swift shoulder lunge he blasted it open. In poured a deluge of vaginal juices, with such current that Matthew almost found himself pushed back. Crying out for dear life, he raged on, pushing through the muck finally. On his right, the growing right feet of the enormous black woman was still growing, albeit slower. Matthew didn’t even look up. He simply ran. A few minutes later, he passed by the massive building sized toe, leaving whatever form had taken over behind, joining incognito a mass of people also running in the same direction, becoming anonymous in his communal fleeing.


A last moan of terrible proportions boomed through the city, breaking all windows.


* * * * *


Full of sweat, Kayla sat down, the giant cheeks of her ass pushing out a space amidst the downtown structures. Her chest moved up and down as her breathing slowly relaxed from the inordinate amount of pleasure she had just lived through. Only one mantra repeated in her head—Please be OK, Please be OK, Please be OK! —She dared not look at her feet. It had only been a couple of days since the previous events at the compound. Yet her needs had bubbled to such an amount that as she passed the city, Kayla had found herself needing to try out the fantasy of mounting a building, feeling its smallness within her. At the moment she had orgasmed, Kayla found she found almost as much pleasure from the feeling as the impression of absolute control and impunity, topped with a slice of pleasure at a public display.


But, like one last attempt before quitting fully an addictive behavior, Kayla resigned herself. She looked at her fingers, each as large as a four lane street. Her growth after that last orgasm had been immense. Every time she found pleasure, it seemed to be more and more. She would have to flee the continent, find peace in solitude. This was the only way, she thought….


Somewhere far away, an electronic pad blinked, showing a radical increase in the numbers on it. The implications weighed heavily on any reading them.



Height: 1.59 km / 0.98 mi

Breast diameter: 219 m / 719 ft

Nipples length: 20.88 m / 68.5 ft

Nipples diameter: 28.7 m / 94 ft

Hand length: 240 m / 788 ft

Avg. fingers length: 104 m / 342 ft

Clitoris Diameter: 15.66 m / 51.4 ft

Foot length: 292 m / 959 ft

Avg. toes length: 53 m / 174 ft

End Notes:

Thus ends BOOK 1 of Kayla - The Skybound Ebony. I want to thank you all for your constant support, appreciation, comments and encouragement. I wouldn’t have gotten through with continuing this story without it. I also want to specifically thank NishaBerry for graciously posing and providing the base images for the story, which without would have greatly reduced the visuals provided. It’s no secret that my muse has been sort of gone for a while when it comes to this particular story, in as such writing comes with much difficulty, instead of the ease I’ve had with others (in comparison, the 60 pages of Exponential Log Redux took me about two and a half months, where as the last two chapters of this story, 12 and 13, took me eight months).


Unfortunately, banner images could not be produced properly for chapter 12 & 13 due to a myriad of factors. To compensate, an epilogue, which you may take as an interlude between this book and the next, has been created. Please enjoy the extra 4 pages!


Once again, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8553